PDA

View Full Version : Gold Club

Marcinjax44
04-29-09, 14:40
Anyone have any info on whether the Champagne room is worth it at Gold Club, General Doolittle?

Matt06
04-29-09, 18:21
Anyone have any info on whether the Champagne room is worth it at Gold Club, General Doolittle?

No. I have asked a few times about the prices, but never took part. They wanted a lot of money for it (I believe 250 and higher, but YMMV).
I like the club a lot. Usually lots of high quality girls.

Marcinjax44
04-29-09, 18:41
No. I have asked a few times about the prices, but never took part. They wanted a lot of money for it (I believe 250 and higher, but YMMV).

I like the club a lot. Usually lots of high quality girls.Any info or luck with Hannah?

Alex9990
04-30-09, 02:14
Anyone have any info on whether the Champagne room is worth it at Gold Club, General Doolittle?Not worth it at all, you're better off discreetly asking if any of the ladies will do take out (cheaper possibly, and you may have longer to spend than what's offered in the champagne room).

Matt06
04-30-09, 16:01
Any info or luck with Hannah?
I had some dances with her, but nothing special/extra to report on.

Marcinjax44
04-30-09, 21:34
I had some dances with her, but nothing special/extra to report on.She def would not go for take out. Would love to know who to buddy up to more at this club, lotsa sexy ladies.

Fishguy717
05-03-09, 14:43
Night before last (Friday) I went out to Mayport and was disgusted by the ladies there, it looked like a BBW convention. Left there, and went to the Gold Club for the first time in a long time. Problem was, I got there at 1:30am, only 1/2 hour before they were closing. They did the thing where all the ladies get up on the stage at once, but this one was for the final time of the night. In other words, no dances afterwards. I saw the hottest collection of women in a Jacksonville bar, I think EVER. And I'm from here. It was almost like being at Rachel's in Orlando, or Mons Venus in Tampa. Absolutely incredible talent. Bad news was I got there too late to get a dance from one of them. Good news is, as hot as they were, I probably saved my self a couple hundred. I'll still have to go back soon, and probably on a Friday nite. That was the 'A Team' at its finest!

Marcinjax44
05-07-09, 15:54
She def would not go for take out. Would love to know who to buddy up to more at this club, lotsa sexy ladies.Ok, I have struck out miserably on take out with both Hannah and Stacy. I give up on this club.

Rbojangles
07-18-09, 18:23
Stopped by for a few cold Yeunglings. Should have just bought some at the convenience store across the street and drank them in the parking lot. The bums begging for money would have been less insistent and probably about as pleasant to look at. I'm confused, because Gold Club is usually pretty nice level of talent. Maybe it's just the Day/Weekend crew that's lacking.. Will give it a few weeks before I'm tempted to go back.

Thirtn
07-20-09, 19:26
Hey all,

I've been a while since my last post. Cash problems, SO problems, you know the deal. Anyway, anyone know the name of the Korean girl at Gold Club? She's one of the girls that will go topless on stage, out-going, sexy as hell if you're into that look. Had a couple dances but was in the most visible vip seat on a busy night. I have some freedom to go back soon so I'd like to ask when she's working.

Cheers

Kfcman
07-29-09, 22:09
About a month ago, went there on a Sunday. Early evening. A good amount of girls and barely anyone in there. I've been there before when it's Saturday night and they had the same quality of girls that Sunday. Had a dance with Victoria. Blonde and pretty good looking. Best dance I've had. Thought I'd share.

Tomado
12-22-09, 15:17
I go here sometimes with my friends, but the $30 dances are a bit pricey for my taste. The hottest girls there at nights are Veronica and Britney. I never been during the day before, and would check it out sometime. Anyone have any recommendations during the day?

Darmidillo
06-01-10, 15:10
Had a great time at GC last Thursday. Of course several hit me up to go to the back. One very nice half black/half chinese she said. Took me back rubbing and tugging and did not stop there. She was biting it through my pants let me insert some digits, etc. Said it got better the longer I stayed. Sadly I had to stick to the budget.
One girl I talked to said they found a couple used wraps and had to do some cleanup. She asked if anybody to my stuff out while I was in the VIP. She said she wanted to spit on it and play with it if I took her back. I got wood from her just talking to me.

Rbojangles
06-13-10, 15:45
GC on Sat afternoon was pretty slow, and there were more women than customers until the night shift arrived (along with more customers). One of the evening girls chatted me up and casually let me know some of her more interesting talents could be explored in the Champagne Room for $$. I passed, but not before trying to find out if there was any wiggle room in the price. She says no. I'm guessing she'd be fun (blonde, full figured, Brazilian waxed kitty, and claims to love a hard, fast trip to Sicily), but I'm not about to drop $$ for 30 mins of anything short of an airplane ride to another state (preferably another country)...

Homie2
06-27-10, 09:32
I've gone twice: once on a weekend night and once on a weekend afternoon.

Obviously, weekend night there was a lot of hustle. One dancer (tall super skinny blonde) would do HJ during normal dance for. 10 extra and take out was very available (she was having a bad night blah, blah, blah). There was a good mix of dancers I thought.

During the day, did not stay long, and obviously much less hustle. Apparently, there was a raid 1 week ago. Many tickets, 1 dancer to jail for prostitution, 1 to jail for outstanding warrant.

Hope this helps.

Tomado
04-22-11, 03:28
For all you dayshift Stacey fans, she quit dancing and is now a Shooter waitress.

Kfcman
06-05-11, 17:42
Visited Gold Club this Saturday and I didn't see any familiar faces. A bunch of new girls and was not lucky enough to find anything extras this time.

MouthHunter
04-12-12, 08:07
I'll be up there at the main bar making jokes and having a good time. Working on some more TO, anyone who wants to join in come say "Hi". Around 3 or so.

Romeo69
04-18-12, 18:25
Was there Friday night and I must say the talent level was as good as it gets in J'vil.

Le. Got a dance from Cassie tall brunette with a tatoo of a paragraph of words on her shoulder. Convinced me to do a private dance and said anything goes. Bouncer kept checking in every 5 minutes so everything didn't go although my hands had no limits. Ask me what I was doing afterwards and I thought Jackpot! Gave me digits and said she would finish what was promised. Phone number was disconnected. All in all a fun night with surprisingly new hot faces and bodies. Just spent $ more than I should have.

NewLove24
04-23-12, 22:02
Stopped by the club tonight around 6 to see if the girl I had good luck with was working but she wasn't so I struck out. Had a couple girls who were not offering extras hang around me so I couldn't explore all the girls. I think by watching a couple of girls they were willing to play but not sure. Way better looking girls tonight than the last time I was there. Tough club to figure out but I will. The girl that wouldn't leave me alone was an older blond complaining about some girls offering more but would get fired because it was a classy place not a dirty place but I don't believe her.

MouthHunter
05-02-12, 20:19
There almost every Monday and Thursday. Getting the low down on who will do what. TO is available. Anyone care to meetup let me know. Lunchtime mostly, if I know you and you want the inside PM me.

Tomado
06-04-12, 17:12
Went there in the afternoon, with about 4 girls working. Check out Sienna who probably has the best rack in all of Jacksonville. She used to work at Wackos and Emperor's but went by Persuasion.

Volnupe
04-16-14, 19:01
Any info on Casey at the gold club? Very pretty blonde with long nips.

Sparky904
04-28-14, 18:58
Any info on Casey at the gold club? Very pretty blonde with long nips.Sweet girl, but very conservative no extras or T.O. Available.

ArtOfaGoodTrip
05-02-14, 21:53
Have no idea if that's her real, stopped by around 4 Friday for a "good bloody mary from a big titted woman" as I said to myself driving across the Fl line an hour eariler...I was so fortunate to receive what I wanted at the bar and sit down in front of Monica. Most happy that she sat down immedaitely after.

She is tall & brunette, drop dead gorgeous, exquistedly proportioned, the kind that makes you stop and say "imagine that!" Great view from any direction! Kind of young woman where you think, damn where have you been.Lovely. Claims German heritage and New England until just recently, classic lines which certainly could make that believable.

We chatted and made our way to VIP. Amazed to see, feel, and taste a natural set which made this old man happy. No extras on our 1st date but I'm sure I'll try again, when I'm able. Seemed willing but not sure that wasn't infatuation, very talented at her craft.

Thoughts of her permeate my sub concious hours and likely days later.

Sparky904
06-11-14, 21:03
I always have a blast at this club, this weekend it was 2 deep around the stage and 2 deep around the upper handrail. It almost as fun watching the girls that come in there than the dancers! Very few extras are offered (not saying it can't happen, just not as common as the other clubs in town). Same goes for TO it happens but you just have to try harder. But over all every Friday and Saturday night it's a party!

MouthHunter
06-12-15, 12:13
What a sad state of affairs in this place. Three girls working the hottest one is the freaking bartender Stacy big titty blonde. WTF.

Sparky904
06-12-15, 16:07
What a sad state of affairs in this place. Three girls working the hottest one is the freaking bartender Stacy big titty blonde. WTF.It's down right sad during the Days. Only time worth going is Friday and Saturday nights, it will slow down a little during the summer months but once school starts again and the Collage girls need some money watch out.

Dirty Pastor
06-12-15, 17:59
It's down right sad during the Days. Only time worth going is Friday and Saturday nights, it will slow down a little during the summer months but once school starts again and the Collage girls need some money watch out.Lately it seems like they have more managers and bouncers than actual good looking girls and most of my favorite bartenders are gone. They need to do something more than fixing the bathrooms and replacing the bar counters. Daytime always sucked here, and night time is getting that way. It's too bad because the location is great and the food is not so bad. Unfortunately without new young ass and tits this place will have to go down at some point.

FourSeasons2
07-21-15, 10:40
Had not been there in years but stopped in one eve last week to see a new petite brunette dancer -"seraph". She was a shot girl at wackos until a few months ago.

Had a cigar and a few drinks. Place was pretty quiet but the manager and I spoke. They seem to be trying to revive the place.

FloridaFrosty
01-11-17, 17:43
Has anyone heard about when they may reopen?

Bjohnsonplumb
10-27-17, 05:07
Has anyone heard about when they may reopen?They're open again. Haven't been back yet, but I saw the girls out with the sign on Atlantic.

FourSeasons2
10-28-17, 05:51
I stopped in about 3 weeks ago after work for a beer and to see what was up. The left side was still being reconstructed. The middle part had a one pole setup infront of the tvs and the old arcade and pinball machines were gone. The right side (VIP) area also has a one pole stage in it.

There were ZERO dancers! Only one female bartender and 4 guys drinking beer and smoking cigars gs. Management told me several times about how they were offering to pay the dancers some extra money so they would come in. No doubt they figured were could do better working at wackos or scores.

Cummings92
11-02-17, 00:02
Yeah I've heard that they're giving girls guaranteed money LOL I can't say I've been there during the day though, or at least not after reopening.

I like the new gold club actually, it's nice and much more relaxed. Some ratchet girls, but most are pretty and at least appear relatively clean. I haven't had a chance to visit their new VIP yet though. I do hate the female bartender alma or whatever, such a *****! It's my new favorite club, before scores, wackos (say what you will, personal preference).

Jaunty Plow
11-10-17, 14:27
Yeah I've heard that they're giving girls guaranteed money LOL I can't say I've been there during the day though, or at least not after reopening.

I like the new gold club actually, it's nice and much more relaxed. Some ratchet girls, but most are pretty and at least appear relatively clean. I haven't had a chance to visit their new VIP yet though. I do hate the female bartender alma or whatever, such a *****! It's my new favorite club, before scores, wackos (say what you will, personal preference).Read a post on social media about the stipulations with guaranteed money. This came from a dancer who supposedly followed their rules and they are stiffing her, and another. Any thoughts?