PDA

View Full Version : Streetwalker Reports

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Admin
12-31-99, 21:00
Thread Starter.

Yellow Fever
05-25-10, 23:11
She asked for 1 counted with .5 for full. real spinner went by the name fiona age 24. couldnt participate but wish I could have.

YF

Yellow Fever
08-02-10, 14:44
Was driving down Lincoln St. when this blond pretty smile gives me the eye, smile and wave. Went back to her place .4 for everything. Baby flabby belly but loves to slurp.

YF

Malodr
08-02-10, 14:48
Was driving down Lincoln St. when this blond pretty smile gives me the eye, smile and wave. Went back to her place .4 for everything. Baby flabby belly but loves to slurp.

YF

I hope that you are not the only monger in this city.

Boston617
08-11-10, 08:45
I got to pay more attention to the NH posts. I wound up in manchester yesterday after my regular friend canceled on me but I didn't know where else to look so I had to turn around and go home!

SMS 54
08-16-10, 00:57
Most of the SW reports are in the General Thread.

QUOTE=Boston617]I got to pay more attention to the NH posts. I wound up in manchester yesterday after my regular friend canceled on me but I didn't know where else to look so I had to turn around and go home![/QUOTE]

Richie B
10-10-10, 17:20
I found Fiona on Lincoln St Friday nite. She is a cute little spinner for that area. She did fine dt BBBJ for 50. Will repeat.

She asked for 1 counted with.5 for full. Real spinner went by the name fiona age 24. Couldn't participate but wish I could have.

YF

Yellow Fever
11-19-10, 18:58
Ran into Lilly on Lincoln St. At Laurel st. But did not partake small brunette sort of cute. Any info would be appreciated.

Satine
11-20-10, 09:38
Ran into Lilly on Lincoln St. At Laurel st. But did not partake small brunette sort of cute. Any info would be appreciated.She was cute and friendly. Took her for a spin once. Service is good.

Big Greek
02-21-11, 01:58
I have driven the stroll AT LEAST 10 times. Never saw a thing. Is it just a fallacy? Am I not going on the correct night or time? I've hit it on Tuesday night at 10pm & midnight a few times, and Thursday and Friday nights at about midnight. Nothing.

BG

Lap2008
02-22-11, 21:24
There is a lot out there Big Greek. I started looking around the holidays using only the info from this board. Since that time I have met 9 different ladies and collected a few numbers. I have gone at all times of the day and had success. I will say that some time I have had to be patient and driven for up to an hour. There have only been a handful of time I have gone home without meeting.

Good Luck and be safe.

Tail Hunter007
02-23-11, 16:23
There is a lot out there Big Greek. I started looking around the holidays using only the info from this board. Since that time I have met 9 different ladies and collected a few numbers. I have gone at all times of the day and had success. I will say that some time I have had to be patient and driven for up to an hour. There have only been a handful of time I have gone home without meeting.

Good Luck and be safe.Lap is correct it's out there, just have to be patient. I see one or two ladies out there every day on my lunch hour, just wish I had the cash to partake more!

Well done lap2008!

Lap2008
03-25-11, 10:33
Wow. Things are popping out there right now. I hit the area between around 6pm on Weds and spotted three ladies in my first five minutes out. I went back around 9:30pm and saw six confirmed ladies in 10 minutes out there. That being said be careful fellows. I was told by a couple of my regs that I trust that there has been lots of extra leo activity making people nervous.

SMS 54
03-30-11, 17:46
I made a couple loops this afternoon around one-ish and saw 3 possible, one of them for sure, but I did not partake, mostly just window shopping.

SMS 54
04-01-11, 00:35
I made a couple loops tonite betwwen 11 pm and 11:30, and as unlikely as it seems, found one lurking at and / or near the corner of Beech and Manchester. Looked to be Latina, some age on her, but OK body style. Noticed a large male with a yellow parka or raincoat on keeping very close tabs on her activity. I was not inclined to partake, did not get good vibes.

SMS 54
04-07-11, 00:21
Made a couple loops around one-ish this afternoon. Was surprised to see no less than three with another one as being possible. First was Beech and Manchester St. This seems to be a hotspot lately. The same big guy was watching over the activity, but it was a different girl. Next there was one walking slowly back and forth on Lincoln St. Near Merrimack. This is the first time I've seen an SW in this area for a very long time, and the other potential one was in this area as well. The third was a blonde on Union St. All three were not bad in body style but otherwise rough and streetworn. Did not partake, only hunting / window shopping.

Lap2008
04-07-11, 09:20
Next there was one walking slowly back and forth on Lincoln St. Near Merrimack. This is the first time I've seen an SW in this area for a very long time, and the other potential one was in this area as well. In the last week or so I have spotted four definate and a couple possible in the enright park area as well. I helped a couple ladies out with rides but I am going to pass in the future. I was told by one passenger there is a pissed off neighbor writing down license plates. While I don't mind giving someone a ride to get out of the cold it certainly isn't worth the headache especially given the history of that area.

Tail Hunter007
04-07-11, 11:06
Next there was one walking slowly back and forth on Lincoln St. Near Merrimack. This is the first time I've seen an SW in this area for a very long time, and the other potential one was in this area as well.Hi SMS,

I go out window shopping on my lunch hour often and Lincoln / Merrimack area is where I see the most SW hands down.

Tail Hunter

Tail Hunter007
04-08-11, 10:48
In the last week or so I have spotted four definate and a couple possible in the enright park area as well. I helped a couple ladies out with rides but I am going to pass in the future. I was told by one passenger there is a pissed off neighbor writing down license plates. While I don't mind giving someone a ride to get out of the cold it certainly isn't worth the headache especially given the history of that area.Yeah that is for sure, I have seen the police run stings there first hand. No I didn't get caught I was smart enough to notice a heavy police presence and the van paked a block over. Drove by 30 min later and they were in the process of busting someone. If you are going to pick up in that area make sure you are very carefull!

SMS 54
04-10-11, 00:52
Yeah that is for sure, I have seen the police run stings there first hand. No I didn't get caught I was smart enough to notice a heavy police presence and the van paked a block over. Drove by 30 min later and they were in the process of busting someone. If you are going to pick up in that area make sure you are very carefull!I made some loops tonite and found Kara, near Merrimack and Maple St. I haven't seen her out in a long while, so I helped her out a little bit. The blond I mentioned in an earlier post was back on Union, Pine and Lake ave area.

Kara says that if you see a very skinny blonde with skinny legs and a skinny ass, it would be UCLE.

Tail Hunter007
04-11-11, 16:15
I made some loops tonite and found Kara, near Merrimack and Maple St. I haven't seen her out in a long while, so I helped her out a little bit. The blond I mentioned in an earlier post was back on Union, Pine and Lake ave area.

Kara says that if you see a very skinny blonde with skinny legs and a skinny ass, it would be UCLE. Thank you, good to know, I have seen that blonde out there.

Tail Hunter007
04-12-11, 13:05
Only saw Kristalee. Didn't have time to partake. I've heard mixed things on her, but man does she have a great rack! I might just have to get my hands on them one of these days!

Big Greek
04-13-11, 00:34
Well tonight I saw the first evidence that I've seen for action in Manch. I'm pretty sure someone swooped up a real looker just before I got to her! It was at 10:10pm in a mid sized SUV on Lincoln near Enrich park. Anyone?

BG

Tail Hunter007
04-14-11, 12:55
Saw two on my lunch hour today, no time to partake. The short skinny blonde (Whose face is a liitle messed up, cleef lip when she was young maybe) And Kaity. Kaity was looking pretty good. I have used her services a couple of time, nice tits, good BBBJ. This picture is of Kaity, but it is 3 or 4 years old, she looks a little worse for the wear, but not to terrible.

SMS 54
04-15-11, 00:35
I think the one with the cleft palate sort of thing going on is Kara. Adequate service, may negotiate price.

Lap2008
04-20-11, 00:58
Lots of ladies walking the last few days even with the rain but an extra word of caution as I spotted a pair leo out on bikes a couple of times around the midnight hour. They come up on you fast and quiet.

Lap2008
04-27-11, 13:42
At least two mongers were picked up Friday night along beech street. Be smart guys. Never talk through your window like these unfortunate guys.

SMS 54
05-16-11, 00:13
There were 2 out on Union tonite around 11:30 ish. Near Merrimack st, one on each side. First one, big girl, young, pretty face, long dark hair, maybe a bit Hispanic, Other one was near Ste. Anne's steps normal size WSW, blondish, didn't look too bad. Got spooked a bit cause I wasn't sure if she was the UCLE that Kara told me about (skinny blonde) , plus a lot of cruisers in the big parking lot on Pine, (probably shift change?). Anyway, did not sample the goods, just another reconnaissance mission.

Mo Beejays
05-16-11, 13:43
Was visiting family for a Birthday dinner at one of the many restaurants on Elm St. So no time to really survey the area, especially since I had a date for the dinner in the car with me. Anyway, cruised much of Elm just to get to the restaurant, and many of the side streets just to find parking.

Only one possible. WSW, fairly cute. Short in stature, dirty blonde hair, nice average C cups, and a limp? Anybody seen her out there? She seemed to give "the look", but I had no chance to know for sure. This was pretty early, around 6'30-7pm.

Yellow Fever
05-17-11, 16:33
Saw a young lady in a gray hoodie wearing sweat pants smiled as I drove by but never moved from the spot. She was on Manchester St. Across from the funeral parlor. She was about 5'7" maybe 135 cute any info would be appreciated. Only saw uncle at the construction sites.

YF

Yellow Fever
05-22-11, 23:13
Her name is Meg. Met her this past Saturday.

SMS 54
05-23-11, 00:27
Her name is Meg. Met her this past Saturday.I think I saw this one tonight (Sunday) at my usual time around 11:30 ish. I did not partake, but she was definitely working and was several notches above what I have seen around here lately in the looks dep't. She was young, fairly cute, was dressed streetwise, normal for that area, and normal size- nice body type. Looked to be either Hispanic or very light-skinned black, maybe?

She was at the corner of Union and Manchester St. I made 3 passes and got THE look all 3 times, there was no doubt whatsoever that she was working. She wasn't moving much at first and then went down to Merrimack st. But stayed right in that area.

If that sounds like the same one Yellow, could you PM rates and how good her service was / is?

Tail Hunter007
06-06-11, 12:44
Did anyone else the the brunette ws on Manchester street near funeral parlor she was in white & pink with a gold purse I think. Looked young (well younger than the usualls) pretty face & body, def gave me the look, but by the time I got back to here she was gone. Anyone else see her?

SMS 54
06-06-11, 19:36
Did anyone else the the brunette ws on Manchester street near funeral parlor she was in white & pink with a gold purse I think. Looked young (well younger than the usualls) pretty face & body, def gave me the look, but by the time I got back to here she was gone. Anyone else see her?Yes last night, Sun, around 11:25 or so she was plying her trade on Manchester st at first between Beech and Maple and then later between Beech and union, both sides of the st. I got the look, it was a definite, problem is / was her bf / pimp was always nearby, I made 3 or 4 loops, got the look each time, the last time she turned around to catch up to me, and the bf tried to pretend he wasn't watching what was going on, but it was very obvious he was keeping close tabs on her. I am not afraid of this skinny little punk / Eminem type dude, but usually the performance suffers when they are being closely monitored like that, so I declined to pick up. The cat and mouse was fun though, the hunt is actually more fun than the "kill" so to speak.

I have pretty much given up the streets except for window shopping, although I did find a tall WSW on Lincoln st. About a week ago, adequate service, she was clean, calm and quiet, did not seem to be on anything, orally inclined for the sum of 2 Jacksons.

Lap2008
06-07-11, 09:08
Tailhunter and Sms,

I was not out yesterday but are you referring to a young looking hsw? She looks early twenties with curly hair. If she is not latin perhaps light skinned black. Her bf / handler is often hanging on the steps of the church on union often with a group of people? And she often hangs right around the corner across from santoros?

If that is her I highly suggest staying away. I made the mistake of offering her a ride recently and there is something not right. She seemed to have a belly bump like she might be pregnant but more importantly she seemed like she was either high out of her mind or slightly retarded. She could barely hold a conversation. I wasn't a block or two out of the neighborhood when I noticed the smell filling my vehicle. Suffice to say I returned her as fast as I could and choose not to give her a ride as I had planned.

Good luck and stay safe

Tail Hunter007
06-07-11, 11:13
Yes last night, Sun, around 11:25 or so she was plying her trade on Manchester st at first between Beech and Maple and then later between Beech and union, both sides of the st. I got the look, it was a definite, problem is / was her bf / pimp was always nearby, I made 3 or 4 loops, got the look each time, the last time she turned around to catch up to me, and the bf tried to pretend he wasn't watching what was going on, but it was very obvious he was keeping close tabs on her. I am not afraid of this skinny little punk / Eminem type dude, but usually the performance suffers when they are being closely monitored like that, so I declined to pick up. The cat and mouse was fun though, the hunt is actually more fun than the "kill" so to speak.

I have pretty much given up the streets except for window shopping, although I did find a tall WSW on Lincoln st. About a week ago, adequate service, she was clean, calm and quiet, did not seem to be on anything, orally inclined for the sum of 2 Jacksons.I hear ya SMS, I too love the hunt, more than the kill usually LOL. The one I saw Monday was BF & pimpless all by herself. I'll see if she is out again today on my lunch hour.

SMS 54
06-07-11, 23:04
Tailhunter and Sms,

I was not out yesterday but are you referring to a young looking hsw? She looks early twenties with curly hair. If she is not latin perhaps light skinned black. Her bf / handler is often hanging on the steps of the church on union often with a group of people? And she often hangs right around the corner across from santoros?

If that is her I highly suggest staying away. I made the mistake of offering her a ride recently and there is something not right. She seemed to have a belly bump like she might be pregnant but more importantly she seemed like she was either high out of her mind or slightly retarded. She could barely hold a conversation. I wasn't a block or two out of the neighborhood when I noticed the smell filling my vehicle. Suffice to say I returned her as fast as I could and choose not to give her a ride as I had planned.

Good luck and stay safeThere were two out Monday evening 11:15- 11:30, one is the young hispanic and / or light skinned black girl you refer to, I believe this is "Chyna" that one of you PM'd me about. The other was a pretty but a little bit heavier Hispanic girl, glasses and long hair in an updo.

Thanks for the info on the young one, one of the biggest reasons I'm reluctant to make a pickup in Manch is the common lack of personal hygiene that seems to be prevalent lately. By the way, the other one we have been referring to with the pink sweatshirt was a WSW, not Hispanic or black, and looked exceptionally good compared to some others in the area. She would definitely warrant the offering of a ride, if she were to be seen without the handler.

Lap2008
06-08-11, 18:18
I heard that six women were arrested last night but only two are listed here.

http://www.manchesternh.gov/website/Default.aspx?tabid=1177&EntryID=1677

SMS 54
06-09-11, 19:13
I heard that six women were arrested last night but only two are listed here.

http://www.manchesternh.gov/website/Default.aspx?tabid=1177&EntryID=1677

This doesn't surprise me, they have been very obvious in that general area lately. Plus proximity to PD headquarters.

SMS 54
06-23-11, 19:10
http://www.wmur.com/slideshow/news/28331042/detail.html

Doc Savage
07-01-11, 10:45
I went cruising through the area described here in the forum beyween 11 and 1 on Tuesday night. Not a thing to be found. I was mostly on Beech between Hanover and Lake. Anyone care to share some suggestions on when and where to to go trolling? I am new to NH but a vet of the boards. PM me if you prefer and thanks.

Stay safe out there.

Doc

SMS 54
07-02-11, 11:26
I went cruising through the area described here in the forum beyween 11 and 1 on Tuesday night. Not a thing to be found. I was mostly on Beech between Hanover and Lake. Anyone care to share some suggestions on when and where to to go trolling? I am new to NH but a vet of the boards. PM me if you prefer and thanks.

Stay safe out there.

DocApproximate boundaries Auburn St, Pine St, Hanover st, lincoln St. The hot spot is Union st at the corner of Manchester st. I have found some beyond those areas, such as further east on spruce st and further north on maple, but pretty much stay in that zone and hit all the interior sts, that's where you will find them. Note that there have been numerous busts lately and the pickings are thin.

Tail Hunter007
07-20-11, 12:43
Has anyone picked up the tall skinny redhead? I haven't had a chance to yet, something about redheads drives me crazy LOL. I used to se here walking around by the Stop & shop all the time, & she deff. Wasn't working back then, but now adays she is, always gives me the look, but just have had the time or $$ to partake yet. Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Lap2008
07-21-11, 11:56
Lots out yesterday afternoon. I counted 5 known and a couple of unknowns. Be careful, I heard that Uncle has been using some decoys lately.

Boston617
07-21-11, 18:39
Whats the best time for manch? Would it be worth it to check out daytime or early evening around 8?

SMS 54
07-22-11, 00:46
Has anyone picked up the tall skinny redhead? I haven't had a chance to yet, something about redheads drives me crazy LOL. I used to se here walking around by the Stop & shop all the time, & she deff. Wasn't working back then, but now adays she is, always gives me the look, but just have had the time or $$ to partake yet. Any info would be greatly appreciated.In my post of June 6 I mentioned one that may be the same one you are talking about, although I thought her hair was more dirty blonde than red. She was tall and lanky, short hairdo. I have seen her twice since then, she usually is sitting near the sidewalk at the southeast corner of Laurel and Lincoln, I think, somewhere in that area. I have not partaken since the one time, but her service was adequate and she was calm and had a pleasant personality.

I have been swinging through the zone often, and have been seeing a lot of different ones, but they have a different MO than some of the ones before- they walk a little bit and then hang out together and with some dudes on the steps of St Annes and the next building over on Union, and sometimes a guy with a beat up old wrecker parks near the pizza joint at Union and Manchester and they're always not far away from those areas. Not sure what's up with all that, but I would prefer more of a one on one situation, if I was actually going to make a move. Seems like more fun to just watch the action from a distance lately.

Lap2008
08-26-11, 09:31
Spent some time cruising the usual areas a couple nights ago and was surprised at how active things were given the recent increased leo activity. I must have spotted at least 6 gals with a mix of new faces and some of the usual people. I helped a couple out with rides and everyone is definitely nervous about the recent events but still out trying to spot familiar faces from the past.

Yellow Fever
09-14-11, 22:00
Track was very busy between 4:00 and 5:00 PM. Manchester, Merrimack and Hanover all inhabited with lovely ladies as well as Union.

Richie B
09-21-11, 17:27
http://www.wmur.com/news/29255841/detail.html

Be safe

Yellow Fever
09-22-11, 23:16
Was driving the Union to Lincoln loop this afternoon and it looks like the Tuesday arrests had the desired police effect.

There was 0, nada nothing out there.

YF

Lap2008
09-22-11, 23:57
Was driving the Union to Lincoln loop this afternoon and it looks like the Tuesday arrests had the desired police effect.

There was 0, nada nothing out there.

YFThey may be nervous but they are still around. I saw four out after dark on Wednesday and two out around 4ish Thursday afternoon.

Puffin2
09-24-11, 10:14
Buddie of mine says there are a lot plain cars and pd plain clothes walkin around lately I noticed some cars

My bud was walkin around visiting someone and this guy gave him some shit and he gave it back then the guy opens his coat and shows him a Badge.

Luvstophuk
10-06-11, 22:34
Drove around between 4-5pm. Not much out there. Saw a WSW (I think) blonde walking with a busted friend. Drove around got the look (no nod) but couldn't scoop. Circled 2x but no luck. Some LE presence in the area. 2 cruisers responding to a call.

Lap2008
10-07-11, 15:54
The recent bust have slowed things down but I have been able to spot 2 or 3 gals lurking about when driving through this week.

<rant To the lazy BSW who wouldn't get off the damn steps in front of the church on union this afternoon. I don't care if I have helped you with a ride before, with things so hot I am never ever gone to pick you up on Union no matter how many times you smile or wave. </end rant

SMS 54
10-08-11, 00:35
The recent bust have slowed things down but I have been able to spot 2 or 3 gals lurking about when driving through this week.

<rant To the lazy BSW who wouldn't get off the damn steps in front of the church on union this afternoon. I don't care if I have helped you with a ride before, with things so hot I am never ever gone to pick you up on Union no matter how many times you smile or wave. </end rantI've been making the rounds, mostly at night but also around one in the afternoon, and the pickings are indeed very slim. I saw the BSW sitting on the steps, actually there were two of them, as I drove by I gave them a quick glance, barely noticeable, and one of them, the least attractive of the 2, let's say, screamed at the top of her lungs,"what do you want?", but like you said, too lazy to get up. I made another loop and made sure she saw me again just for fun, then headed out of town.

Luvstophuk
10-13-11, 23:26
Drive thru thurs afternoon. Slim pickings. Le was in the area. Saw 3 cruisers, lights on talking to a female on a side street. Saw one WSW standing near union & mack. Blk hair, avg build, hoodie and jeans. I was def too geeked out to try to talk to her as she was right on the main drag. Anyone have the 411 on her?

Richie B
10-14-11, 12:51
Was in Manchester around 1pm Thursday afternoon, saw a strurdy (not really fat, big knockers though) girl on Merrimack. Wasn't going to, but noticed pigtails & that's a weakness with me, and came back around & picked her up. She performed a very good dt bbjcim. Part way through I utilized her pigtails & she was a very willing participant. She gave it all & then some. Good time. 40. Will repeat.

Luvstophuk
10-25-11, 19:12
The track was active today with SW's and leo on bikes.

Jordan Cross
10-26-11, 23:09
Tonight I met Niki and Kaitie on the loop. It was my first trip around in Manchester. Does anyone have any feedback on these two? I'm extremely new to the hobby and would like some insight.

SMS 54
10-26-11, 23:22
Tonight I met Niki and Kaitie on the loop. It was my first trip around in Manchester. Does anyone have any feedback on these two? I'm extremely new to the hobby and would like some insight.Read back in this thread. Kaitey has been reviewed here several times. She has also had her picture in the paper, if you know what I mean. The other one, not sure. So how did the meeting go and where is your report?

NHughty
10-27-11, 22:10
Tonight I met Niki and Kaitie on the loop. It was my first trip around in Manchester. Does anyone have any feedback on these two? I'm extremely new to the hobby and would like some insight.Nikki is hooked up with Alexis / Chyna and Alisa, who post on BP NH Body Rubs. She posts once in a while also, but she doesn't leave them up long. She has some pretty good deep skills and her method of clean up is tidy. Needed a $60 loan, but she settled for $40.

Lap2008
11-02-11, 18:32
I haven't been around much lately but it seems like most gals are staying off the streets. I have spotted a couple every time I run through but they all seem to be those who are so desperate that they are taking the risk. Lots of leo activity on bikes and it seems like there are more dudes just lurking around with no place to go. Maybe I am being paranoid but I suspect some are undercover leo. This was in the paper yesterday (

http://www.unionleader.com/article/20111101/NEWS03/711019965

). It is interesting to note that unlike many of the other arrest over the last few months this was not an undercover sting to entrap the girls. Be careful guys!

Yellow Fever
11-17-11, 18:55
Last night I saw a beauty on Union knee high boots slim build about 5-6 brunette was going in to make the scoop and she turned up Laurel St. If you picked her up how about a report she was hot.

YF

Lap2008
11-28-11, 13:23
I haven't driven through in almost a month as I have been spending my time elsewhere. But after spending some time with an utr friend I decided to make a couple loops and see what the scene was like. I spent around 20 mins and spotted a couple. Nikki, who has been discussed on here before was hanging around cumbies. I also saw a very attractive young brunette cutting through Manchester Street. She was more visible than I like waving to me a couple times but if I wasn't spent from just having left my friend I would have scooped her anyway. She was a cutie. I may pass through later this week to see if I can find her again as she has me curious.

Lapdog2
11-28-11, 16:26
I haven't driven through in almost a month as I have been spending my time elsewhere. But after spending some time with an utr friend I decided to make a couple loops and see what the scene was like. I spent around 20 mins and spotted a couple. Nikki, who has been discussed on here before was hanging around cumbies. I also saw a very attractive young brunette cutting through Manchester Street. She was more visible than I like waving to me a couple times but if I wasn't spent from just having left my friend I would have scooped her anyway. She was a cutie. I may pass through later this week to see if I can find her again as she has me curious.I saw 3 brunettes at least near merrimack.

And manchester. One asked if I wanted company.

Short brown hair early 20's cute.

The other 2 were soso. I was to much.

Of a pussy to seal the deal.

NHughty
11-28-11, 22:09
Was coming through Sunday night and decided to try and make a loop around 11:30. Down Lake, turned right onto Pine, and went up Manchester as soon as I crossed Union Leo was on my ass. Wasn't even in the area for 2 minutes? Followed me all the way out of the area and up to Hanover and Mammoth before he broke off. He was definately out to make a statement! I got his message and beat it.

SMS 54
12-07-11, 01:43
I make a loop or two several times a week, around eleven and lately it has been very desolate. Tonight though, saw 2. One at the corner of Man. And Union, cute, small, short dark hair, got a big wave from her as I went by. Looped back to Union, and saw another one turning up Laurel st, she was tall and thin and had long light brown hair. I did not stop.

Lap2008
12-26-11, 19:00
I drove through two or three weeks ago on a Sunday evening and found three ladies out and about but I drove for about an hour in the evening on Christmas and it was dead dead dead. I have noticed a number of girls who were walking are now posting on backpage. Good deal for them as they can avoid all the le bust of the summer fall and make more money but I'll be damned if I am going to pay BP rates to some I had paid SW rates to just a couple months ago. They make charge twice to three times as much now but somehow I doubt the pussy got three times better.

Yellow Fever
12-27-11, 21:32
Lap the cost of Hotels is what is driving up the cost from SW to Escort prices. Think of it as an investment in not getting silver bracelets on you. Just my two cents.

YF.

I drove through two or three weeks ago on a Sunday evening and found three ladies out and about but I drove for about an hour in the evening on Christmas and it was dead dead dead. I have noticed a number of girls who were walking are now posting on backpage. Good deal for them as they can avoid all the le bust of the summer fall and make more money but I'll be damned if I am going to pay BP rates to some I had paid SW rates to just a couple months ago. They make charge twice to three times as much now but somehow I doubt the pussy got three times better.

Lapdog2
12-28-11, 13:56
I've seen her sevetal times. Appears.

To be early 20's w / shoulder length.

Brown hair and always has a brown.

Jacket w / fake fur trim on the hood.

Anybody have any experienves w / her?

Lap2008
01-02-12, 12:24
I haven't been cruising manch much these days so I don't know if these two are new or just new to me. They definetly were not out when I was a regular in manch this spring and summer. Both were picked up in the usual area. Both came back to my place and both were the usual 40/60.

Rachel is probably late 20s. She is a brunette and carries a few extra pounds, not fat but everthing was soft and jiggly including some good size milk bags. She was fun. She kept things moving but wasn't rushed. She wanted to go back to her place but I don't do that. She doesn't have a phone but claims she would schedule something ahead and has a friend named kristy who could come along if I wanted to hang with both.

Christal is probably early 20s. She is a slim attractive brunette. She said she hasn't been doing this long and I believe it as she didn't have the tired look of the streets but she wasn't naive and seemed to know her way around hr dos ande donts of the street game. She has a nice petite body and was fun in the sack but everything was to rshed for my liking. CBJ which ended in seconds with her rushing on top. When I wasn't done in three minutes she got lazy and jumped down and wanted me to do all the work. There was lots of dirty talk and fake moans I am sure which I am sure was just trying to get me to finish fast. All in all I was dissapointed as we had talked about setting something up regularly and exchanged numbers so I would have thought she would have not been as rushed. I may repaeat as she was attractive and maybe things change with time as a comfort level develops. She just gave off the impression that she really hates her occupation. I know that is the case with many but Christal did a bad job of hiding it.

Yellow Fever
01-07-12, 19:56
There were three brunettes working Manchester St. Between Union and Maple today. Nothing to right home about and I did not converse with them but it was about 6PM all cute but not outstanding sort of on the short side and late teens early twenties.

Yellow Fever
01-11-12, 01:46
Was in the Queen city in the afternoon noticed two walking separately on Union St. One with Sandy Blond hair slim build and late thirties to early forties. The other had jet black hair looked to have a nice body and had amazing eyes wearing a bright Yellow Sweatshirt. Any info on the latter would be appreciated. There were two MPD cruisers hovering so I didn't stop.

Lap2008
01-23-12, 18:14
Not even the cold or arrest can keep the ladies of the streets. I don't stroll Manch much any more but they are still out there. I have spotted two or three most any time I have driven through the usual area. The only new scoop for me is tasha. She is a youngish small petite blond girl with glasses. She was cute and did an adequate job for 20. I am tempted to take her for a longer drive sometime but not sure as there are so many choices and only so many days and dollars in my life.

I have spent more time with Christal and find that she is getting better as she is getting more comfortable with me. She may be the one you asked about YF. She does have nice eyes, and black hair which if my memory is correct she always wears up. She is slim build and mid 20s.

Finally, in case anyone did not see this last week. http://www.wmur.com/news/30198238/detail.html. Good old leo is still keeping busy in the queen city.

Tail Hunter007
01-26-12, 13:36
Not even the cold or arrest can keep the ladies of the streets. I don't stroll Manch much any more but they are still out there. I have spotted two or three most any time I have driven through the usual area. The only new scoop for me is tasha. She is a youngish small petite blond girl with glasses. She was cute and did an adequate job for 20. I am tempted to take her for a longer drive sometime but not sure as there are so many choices and only so many days and dollars in my life.

I have spent more time with Christal and find that she is getting better as she is getting more comfortable with me. She may be the one you asked about YF. She does have nice eyes, and black hair which if my memory is correct she always wears up. She is slim build and mid 20s.

Finally, in case anyone did not see this last week.

http://www.wmur.com/news/30198238/detail.html

Good old leo is still keeping busy in the queen city.ID Christal the one I always see sunglasses on, jet black hair, always pulled up, & likes to hang out around Lincoln st & on Manchester st as well?

Yellow Fever
02-08-12, 23:22
Saw Katelyn from Nashua on Elm in Manchester she is a Covergirl (yes everything is covered) Also saw a beauty on Manchester St. I mean real fine a solid 8/9 on the Girlfriend Scale. She came over to me asked if I had a cigarette and left, I must look like the man from uncle.

Lap2008
02-14-12, 11:40
Be careful fellows. Drove around yesterday and didn't see much but on my way out saw some guy pulled over with the young thin brunette diane that is always around. They were surrounded by detectives and a couple uniforms and cruisers. I didn't stick around to see what happened but it didn't look good when the car was being searched and both were on the side of the road separated for questioning.

Mo Beejays
02-18-12, 00:53
Saw Katelyn from Nashua on Elm in Manchester she is a Covergirl (yes everything is covered) Also saw a beauty on Manchester St. I mean real fine a solid 8/9 on the Girlfriend Scale. She came over to me asked if I had a cigarette and left, I must look like the man from uncle.Just remember,"if it looks to good to be true, then it probably is."

Check out the Springfield, Mass board for a crazy close call story from a very senior member out in those parts.

Luvstophuk
03-09-12, 23:06
Ran into Christal today. Invited me back to her spot. Good attitude good job.

SMS 54
03-13-12, 19:16
Ran into Christal today. Invited me back to her spot. Good attitude good job.I have been making loops, mostly in the late evening, but also daytime and sometimes early evening, and it has been very devoid of SW's lately, at least from my observation. I did see Kaitey twice today, once on Union, near Lake, got a quick glance from her, then later on near Union and Manchester St, she had 2 handlers watching her closely. She has been reviewed here and good reports, she has been busted twice at least, so may be very cautious now.

Yellow Fever
03-21-12, 21:25
Smoking hottie around 4:30 drove around the block she was gone. About 5'4" 110 B cup great legs, love the warm weather. When I returned Uncle Leo was on Lincoln.

YF

SMS 54
03-23-12, 01:31
Smoking hottie around 4:30 drove around the block she was gone. About 5'4" 110 B cup great legs, love the warm weather. When I returned Uncle Leo was on Lincoln.

YFI think I saw her today, best one out here in a LONG time. Did not partake, but she asked me for a ride, I opted out. This was daytime Thurs, saw another different one at night too, Union and Manchester, also hottie. The weather is bringing them out, plus the shooting has a lot of resources on the West side right now.

NHughty
04-10-12, 09:40
Had a chance to make a few circuits over the weekend and yesterday. Seems really dead out there. Yesterday I made 3 trips through the area noon'ish. 9PM, and just after midnight. Really didn't see any likely prospect and as usually LE presence was high on late night swing.

Tail Hunter007
04-10-12, 15:51
Had a chance to make a few circuits over the weekend and yesterday. Seems really dead out there. Yesterday I made 3 trips through the area noon'ish. 9PM, and just after midnight. Really didn't see any likely prospect and as usually LE presence was high on late night swing.Yeah I am ususlly out htere on my lunch hour and it has been pretty dead the last 4 or 5 days.

Lap2008
05-04-12, 16:55
Did some cruising this afternoon and saw three or four out today. Only one was new to me. She was a tallish plainly dressed brunette. She appeared to have a fairly pocketed face. I definetly got the look the three times I passed her. Two of the others had made the papers recently. They were meg (not sure if she was working as she was talking with someone most of the time) and brittany. I also saw tasha jump into a vehicle. There was one other student looking type hanging around manchester street a lot. I got some looks from her but something told me she was a civilian. Could be wrong but I was trusting my gut today.

Also, in case no one saw it there were a cple more arrest the other day. http://www.wmur.com/newsarchive/30990977/detail.html

SMS 54
05-17-12, 00:31
I usually make a few loops several nights a week between 11 and 12 at night, and some times between noon and one. Today I had an opportunity to get there a little earlier, around 9:45- ish and saw a pretty nice one walking back and forth around Union and Manchester. Got the look twice from her, but she was not too obvious like some of them are, and she looked just a little too good to be street meat. Looked around for the LE van or bike cops, but didn't see any close by. Of course HQ is only a block away, so be on your toes out there.

Yellow Fever
05-21-12, 16:12
Was out and about between 7:00 and 8:30 PM noticed two or three WSW out on Union got waved at and the look but did not participate.

YF

Yellow Fever
05-24-12, 18:25
Met a rare find on Maple St. Shannon 5'4" 34B-24-34 dark hair over the shoulders, almond shaped eyes bellybutton ring. Shaved with a stripe. Very Pretty and very good 40/80 and worth it.

YF

Yellow Fever
05-28-12, 01:32
Was trolling the usual area and noticed 5 good looking girls one Bri quoted. 4 full service she was pretty and I was tempted but when she said she really needed the money (Don't they all) I thought Homeless equals unbathed. Sorry but can't deal with that. Four were brunettes Bri was curvy the other three slim, and one blond who was verging on the BBW but she carried her self well and kept blowing me kisses as I drove by.

YF

Lapdog2
05-28-12, 16:18
Saw a short brunette with eye glasses. Shoulder length hair, decent bod.

Looked to be about mid twenties. Gave me the wave twice as she strolled up and down

Manch. St. Did not partake as I have never seen her before. Anyone no her?

Yellow Fever
05-30-12, 20:24
Lap,

Believe I saw that blond out yesterday and there were at least 4/5 out Shannon another blonde China and a few others.

YF

Tail Hunter007
06-07-12, 14:43
Saw a hot WSW on Manchester st near Maple street about shoulder length dirty blonde / brown hair orangish shirt pretty face, fantastic body. She gave me the look when I passed, went back and shegave me a little wave & crossed the street to get to me. I had zero cash and my lunch hour was about over so I could not partake. She almost looked to good to be true, but there was no LE in the area anywhere that I could see. Anyone else see her or partake?

Hunter

Lap2008
06-13-12, 10:20
Leo is still busy. http://www.unionleader.com/article/20120606/NEWS03/706069865

SMS 54
06-21-12, 00:14
Leo is still busy.

http://www.unionleader.com/article/20120606/NEWS03/706069865I made a partial loop tonight around 11:00 and saw Kaitey out there, same place as this article. She was looking good too, I thought she was going to hurt her neck she swung around so fast to give me the eye. She will never learn, she has been busted at least twice that I have seen in the news in recent times. Did not participate.

SMS 54
06-25-12, 01:47
Last night, Sat, saw black lady on Union between Spruce and Cedar, not bad body, but streetworn, a bit of the angry look on her face, walking and talking on the phone, but got "the look" and she cranked her head around as I went by. Did not bother looping around, but a rather rare sighting around there.

Plman Smith
07-05-12, 13:07
Middle row, girl in green top, looks like lady that used to go by that name in Manch.

http://www.unionleader.com/article/20120613/NEWS03/120619952

NHughty
07-06-12, 08:35
Middle row, girl in green top, looks like lady that used to go by that name in Manch.

http://www.unionleader.com/article/20120613/NEWS03/120619952I don't think so, Monica was slightly younger and a bit thinner.

Yellow Fever
07-19-12, 12:30
Was in Manchester and saw three girls out all not bad to look at two of the three were caught in the Nashua Sting.

Mojo1016
07-19-12, 15:07
Was in Manchester and saw three girls out all not bad to look at two of the three were caught in the Nashua Sting.Which ones were they? Where did you see them. I was in Manchester last night on the streets mentioned here and there was no one. I saw one girl on Union looked at me but I didn't partake. She kind of ran across the road in front of my car 2 times.

Tail Hunter007
07-20-12, 08:07
Was out on my lunch hour and didn't see much, for that matter I haven't seen much on my lunch hour all week. I did see Kaity and she is now a redhead, I didn't partake.

Yellow Fever
07-21-12, 03:45
Which ones were they? Where did you see them. I was in Manchester last night on the streets mentioned here and there was no one. I saw one girl on Union looked at me but I didn't partake. She kind of ran across the road in front of my car 2 times.This took part around 5:00 PM I would have to look up the names in the article but since you didn't see anyone out it is a mute point.

GeneralTom
08-01-12, 17:52
Seven men arrested in Manchester prostitution sting.

http://www.unionleader.com/article/20120730/NEWS03/707309897/0/SEARCH

MANCHESTER. Seven men were snared Friday in an undercover police operation designed to discourage prostitution in city neighborhoods, police said.

Police said a female police officer, working undercover, plied the area of Beech and Manchester streets. She was approached by a number of vehicles whose occupants would engage the officer in conversation.

Police allege all the men agreed to pay the woman money in exchange for sexual contact. Police said the conversations resulted in the arrests.

SMS 54
08-16-12, 02:24
Been making some loops on occasion, sometimes around noon, sometimes at night, the pickings have been slim recently, at least from my limited observation. Did see one tonight on Manchester St. Between Union and Beech, avg. Looks, with glasses, circled a couple times and made sure she didn't have anyone watching, then see her get scooped, same st, just above Beech. If it was one of you guys, post up a report as to her talents.

SMS 54
08-27-12, 01:21
Been making some loops on occasion, sometimes around noon, sometimes at night, the pickings have been slim recently, at least from my limited observation. Did see one tonight on Manchester St. Between Union and Beech, avg. Looks, with glasses, circled a couple times and made sure she didn't have anyone watching, then see her get scooped, same st, just above Beech. If it was one of you guys, post up a report as to her talents.Sorry to reply to my own previous post. Sun eve, just after 11PM, streets were very quiet and mostly empty, but on Manchester St. Up near Lincoln, saw the girl with glasses again, she is pretty good looking for the street, nice slim body and looked clean. When I went by, she gave the look and cranked her head around so there was no doubt. I cirlcled around and caught up with her again at the corner of Man. And Maple, gave her a good look, but I didn't go for the scoop. I had 31 in small bills and 2 Franklins on me, and plus I didn't have my cell phone with me, so I decided not to try until I had the phone, (just for safety) and a better assortment of bills so I wouldn't either over pay or under offer. Also haven't been keen on the street scene lately, but still looking most of the time. Anyone scooped this one yet? Post up if you have.

Satine
08-27-12, 21:27
Was crusing around 2:30pm today. Next to the park on Lincoln & Merrick, on the sidewalk there was this attractive blonde. Looked like she was picking up some stuff that spilled out from the bag she was carrying. She has really long legs cladded in really short shorts. I slowed down whenI passed her. She looked up at me and flashed me a BIG smile. Boy was she beautiful. TGTBT were the words racing thru my mind. She has shoulder length hair and her comlexion is very fair. Her tight t-shirt and shorts were really inviting. I looked up in the rear-view mirror and there were two cars right behind me. Did not want to cause a pile-up, I eased through the next stop sign and she was scooped up by the very next car behind me. If the lucky guy is on this board, please share a bit info. OK?

Next time I'll have someone rear-end me before let her slip away.

Here And There
08-28-12, 14:31
http://www.unionleader.com/article/20120828/NEWS03/120829676

This is why I'll stick with the ads that I recognize, less stress and more stress relief!

Was crusing around 2:30pm today. Next to the park on Lincoln & Merrick, on the sidewalk there was this attractive blonde. Looked like she was picking up some stuff that spilled out from the bag she was carrying. She has really long legs cladded in really short shorts. I slowed down whenI passed her. She looked up at me and flashed me a BIG smile. Boy was she beautiful. TGTBT were the words racing thru my mind. She has shoulder length hair and her comlexion is very fair. Her tight t-shirt and shorts were really inviting. I looked up in the rear-view mirror and there were two cars right behind me. Did not want to cause a pile-up, I eased through the next stop sign and she was scooped up by the very next car behind me. If the lucky guy is on this board, please share a bit info. OK?

Next time I'll have someone rear-end me before let her slip away.

Tucker8
08-29-12, 00:11
Good evening all. This is my first post, but I am a 20 year hobbyist. I have been reading post here for about a year and thought it was time to contribute. Had a dream tonight about Melissa. Chunky mature blonde, big breasts, soft and clean. Those are the positives. Picked her up and she thought she new me, it is possible, her looks may have changed, but I don't recall meeting her before. About 30 seconds after driving away, she got pretty freaked out about the formal introductions. I have been confused with our pal Leo before, so I offer to drop her off and it goes from bad to worse, I realize that she is intoxicated. I diffuse the situation and start figuring how to do damage control to de-escalate. Agree to. 3 (.4 and. 8 were suggested). The initial effort was good and I was quickly engaged in the process. As soon as she got my attention she went to the bullpen for the righthander. When I suggested returning to the previous level of engagement, she stopped and became belligerent, And we're done. She alternates belligerent and kissing my cheek. I just want to get off this ride. So after the longest 4 minute ride of my life I drop her off near where I picked her up. She gave me her digits, as if I would be running back for the tremendous customer service. There were glimpses of potential, which is the most unfortunate part. Glad I didn't sustain any more damage than I did.

Just a question, and I would appreciate your feedback. I have noticed that there are part timers out there supplementing their income, and my experience with this faction has been terrible. I know that I am painting with a broad brush, but recently I have questioned why I continue to participate. The acquaintances I have made lately have either been filthy or rude. I will say that sometimes my budget does limit my options, but still. Has anyone else noticed a similar trend?

SMS 54
08-29-12, 02:34
Good evening all. This is my first post, but I am a 20 year hobbyist. I have been reading post here for about a year and thought it was time to contribute. Had a dream tonight about Melissa. Chunky mature blonde, big breasts, soft and clean. Those are the positives. Picked her up and she thought she new me, it is possible, her looks may have changed, but I don't recall meeting her before. About 30 seconds after driving away, she got pretty freaked out about the formal introductions. I have been confused with our pal Leo before, so I offer to drop her off and it goes from bad to worse, I realize that she is intoxicated. I diffuse the situation and start figuring how to do damage control to de-escalate. Agree to. 3 (.4 and. 8 were suggested). The initial effort was good and I was quickly engaged in the process. As soon as she got my attention she went to the bullpen for the righthander. When I suggested returning to the previous level of engagement, she stopped and became belligerent, And we're done. She alternates belligerent and kissing my cheek. I just want to get off this ride. So after the longest 4 minute ride of my life I drop her off near where I picked her up. She gave me her digits, as if I would be running back for the tremendous customer service. There were glimpses of potential, which is the most unfortunate part. Glad I didn't sustain any more damage than I did.

Just a question, and I would appreciate your feedback. I have noticed that there are part timers out there supplementing their income, and my experience with this faction has been terrible. I know that I am painting with a broad brush, but recently I have questioned why I continue to participate. The acquaintances I have made lately have either been filthy or rude. I will say that sometimes my budget does limit my options, but still. Has anyone else noticed a similar trend?The reason I have given up on the street scene for the most part, is the rudeness and the filthiness. In the past I have had one or two that I used to see regularly, who provided good service, and were very pleasant, but had poor hygiene. Then the ones you meet that are better looking and cleaner, they upsell, rush, have bad attitudes etc. I still have to drive through Manchvegas during my commute each evening, so I take a few extra minutes, and swing through the zone, mostly window shopping, just checking out the scene. LE is keeping a close eye on things as well, and seem to be keeping things in check, for the most part.

If the Mellisa you saw is the same one I am thinking of that was a former Flo's and now a Mike's Pub regular, she is a heavy drinker and basically a train wreck.

Tucker8
08-29-12, 05:48
SMS, thanks for the feedback. If we are talking about the same Melissa, and we probably are, I may have met her before. I met a woman not far from the two establishments you described about a year ago. Only saw her once. Totally different experience. She had an apartment near Auburn St. Her attitude and cleanliness were good. She may have been drinking, but was not drunk that first time. Her attitude was actually outstanding and the whole interaction was great. Gave me her number and I proceeded to lose it. I recall her being heavier at the time. Not that she is skinny now, but I remember her being maybe 50 pounds heavier, but I may be mistaken. Maybe that is the key with her, buzzed but not intoxicated. This Melissa definitely had some issues. Train wreck is probably an apt description.

Not every experience has been bad, of course. That first encounter, whether it was the same woman or not, was a great experience. I also met a young brown haired spinner earlier this summer who was also great. Young, sweet, not aggressive at all. Her service was a bit on the gentle side, but I prefer that anyway, so it was prefect for me. Neglected to get her digits and have yet to see her out again. Those are the diamonds in the rough that keep me going back for more.

SMS 54
08-30-12, 00:54
I didn't think they ran stings at night, figured it was more likely during the day, but now, not so sure. Went through the zone tonight around elevenish and saw a pretty nice one walking alone along Union, heading from Central to Merrimack. I didn't get the look, but I went up Man. St and here comes the paddy wagon at me. I go right on Beech and left on Merrimack, and there are 2 cruisers on the side, no lights. I go left on Maple, and see another cruiser moving, left on Manchester and when I get to Beech again, the same girl is just getting to the corner, and I get a big smile and a wave. I smiled, waved back, and then got the hell out of there. Maybe there was something else unrelated going on, and she was a real SW, but I wasn't about to stop and find out.

Be careful out there, and don't initiate any conversation until they voluntarily jump in your ride, and you are safely moving out of the zone. Almost all of the busts occur when guys pull over and start talking business right on the street.

NHughty
08-30-12, 10:40
Not sure about the sting thing either. Have to keep an eye on the UL for that.

One thing to keep in mind at night is MPD does a major shift change at 11:00PM. From 10:30 to 11:30 there is always a higher concentration of cars in the areas. With the station close by they come from all over the city to hang out and wait for the "whistle".

I'm not sure any of the shift end'ers are looking to engage, unless they see something blatant, but the new shift coming out of the station will!

Trypt
08-30-12, 18:48
Took a couple runs up union and down beech at noontime today. Saw a pair walking down union by cedar, one black and one white. I wasn't sure if they were civilians or not. The white girl had black curly hair and big sunglasses. The black girl caught my eye and her head spun as I drove by. Very nice looking, young, dark skin with reddish hair tip highlights. They were gone when I swung back around. Do they ever work in teams?

Satine
08-30-12, 20:32
http://www.unionleader.com/article/20120828/NEWS03/120829676

This is why I'll stick with the ads that I recognize, less stress and more stress relief!On Wed. About 2pm, I saw her again (I think it's the same girl). I snapped a couple of shots when she walked behind my parked car on Lincoln St. Before moving in on her. I put down the camera just in time to see three leo-on-bikes zipped by. Yes. THREE of them together. I did not think leo saw me taking pics but was spooked enough to get out there ASAP. So, still not scored on her.

She was pretty obvious (well, up until leos showed up, anyway). Sting was not impossible but I haven't seen arrest announcement this week. If she was the bait, hard to believe no one bites, two days in a row.

Hargow20
08-30-12, 20:54
This blonde looks quite hot. Just wish we had some action like this in SD.

On Wed. About 2pm, I saw her again (I think it's the same girl). I snapped a couple of shots when she walked behind my parked car on Lincoln St. Before moving in on her. I put down the camera just in time to see three leo-on-bikes zipped by. Yes. THREE of them together. I did not think leo saw me taking pics but was spooked enough to get out there ASAP. So, still not scored on her.

She was pretty obvious (well, up until leos showed up, anyway). Sting was not impossible but I haven't seen arrest announcement this week. If she was the bait, hard to believe no one bites, two days in a row.

Yellow Fever
08-31-12, 11:47
Satine,

I saw the same girl she was walking on Maple met up with a white male with dark hair and a beard and proceeded up the alley then walked on Lincoln St towards Manchester the guy went right on Manchester and she never showed up at the intersection but what a looker.

YF

NHughty
09-17-12, 21:14
Couple of hits over the last week or two. Not sure what night these happened but they were all between 12. 2 AM.

Caught up with Bobbi in the Lin / Man area. Kinda petite. 30'sh, semi good looking, mid lenght curly brunette. She was a little jittery at first but calmed once we were out of the area. Decent BBJ, didn't really rush things, prefered a warning, but was ok with a facial finish. Wanted 40 but was happy with 30. I'd scoop her if I saw her again.

Did a bunch of drive by's on another young brunette a few nights later. She was walking and talking on her cell the first few passes but gave me the nod when she was done. Took a few more passes before I felt safe enough to pulling up. Jumped right in (Bch / Lau) and off we went. She didn't really want to talk much until we were up the road a bit and then she asked for a cop check. Wouldn't settle for less than 40. Name was Katie. I think she has been discussed here a few times. Claims she hasn't been around for a while and has only been working off her phone. Figured if things went well I would get some digits for later use, they didn't! Really rushed, lots of hand, and was just rubbin' her lips up and down the sides? WTF? Called her on it and she kinda sighed and relented. Gave her plenty of warning, but she pulled off right after first shot and spit it out all over my car seat. Again WTF?

BTW The cute blonde Satine posted about is real and she is well worth a stop. Brittney is her name. Early 30's and as hot as she looks. Meet her earlier this spring at a certain polynesian watering hole on the southern end of town. Had a number for her, but she stopped answering calls and texts on it back in early August. Was going through some real shitty stuff with an ex and was more than willing to try an earn a little scratch to get away from him. Hooked up 3 or 4 times for some overnights. She is a firecracker. Shame to see she has taken to the streets. Unless things have changed recently she wasn't the type? I'm not around town during the day to try and look for her so if anyone would care to share any new contact info for her it would be appreciated!

Anyone know anything about the rather large BSW who I see out alot? She is a big girl all around but if she has any skills she might be worth a try.

Yellow Fever
09-27-12, 22:49
Was in town so decided to do a stroll saw one talking to a guy but she still gave the eye / nod at the corner of Union and Manchester around 4:00 PM Didn't have time and seen her plenty of times not my type so I passed.

YF

SMS 54
10-05-12, 01:02
http://www.nashuatelegraph.com/crime/crimepr/977740-436/story.html

Tail Hunter007
10-05-12, 13:05
I figured after all this rain that on a nice sunny day like today there would have been quite a few out. Saw zero on my lunch hour troll today. Well saw kaitey in side Mike's but I wasn't about to go in there on my lunch hour.

Satine
10-16-12, 20:14
http://www.nashuatelegraph.com/crime/crimepr/977740-436/story.htmlThis was probably her. Taken on that very street corner. There was another woman calling her by the name of Nora across from the street when I was taking hese photos.

Satine

M D Marty
10-17-12, 17:49
This was probably her. Taken on that very street corner. There was another woman calling her by the name of Nora across from the street when I was taking hese photos.

SatineTalk about looking obvious. A girl walking around an area known for certain activity wearing a skin tight cocktail dress walking alone. What could go wrong.

Watch out

Luvstophuk
10-17-12, 18:41
Are these pics recent?

This was probably her. Taken on that very street corner. There was another woman calling her by the name of Nora across from the street when I was taking hese photos.

Satine

Satine
10-17-12, 21:30
These were taken sept. 21st, this year (exif is great).

Are these pics recent?

SMS 54
10-18-12, 01:09
These were taken sept. 21st, this year (exif is great).I believe one of the other media outlets, not sure which one but I think it was Channel 9 news, covered the same article as the link I posted from the Nashua paper, and had good pictures of both the SW's. When I went back to link that Channel 9 story, I couldn't find it. They must have pulled it down quickly for other late breaking news.

ColaHunter
10-18-12, 20:15
I believe one of the other media outlets, not sure which one but I think it was Channel 9 news, covered the same article as the link I posted from the Nashua paper, and had good pictures of both the SW's. When I went back to link that Channel 9 story, I couldn't find it. They must have pulled it down quickly for other late breaking news.Http://www.unionleader.com/article/20121003/NEWS03/710039837/0/NEWS02

Kinda scary if you ask me.

SMS 54
10-19-12, 02:02
Http://www.unionleader.com/article/20121003/NEWS03/710039837/0/NEWS02

Kinda scary if you ask me.I didn't mean they were good looking, I meant the photos were of good quality, compared to many you see in the paper or on line news articles.

ColaHunter
10-20-12, 08:39
I didn't mean they were good looking, I meant the photos were of good quality, compared to many you see in the paper or on line news articles.My scary comment wasn't intended to dispute your "good pictures" description. However, I'm sure you agree that they are pretty scary.

SMS 54
10-21-12, 02:22
My scary comment wasn't intended to dispute your "good pictures" description. However, I'm sure you agree that they are pretty scary.Yes I would have to agree, but they look pretty typical for Manchester SW. These 2 are definitely streetworn. The substance abuse or other factors have taken their toll.

On a related note, the LE efforts seem to be effective, at least from my recent observations. The pickings have been slim to none lately.

FootFiend
10-27-12, 23:40
Dreamt of a lady called Tazan (I believe she said her name was). She tried to claim. 5 settled at. 3 covered. She had a place, safe. Ok facial looks really couldn't tell how the body looked. No digits collected

FootFiend
10-27-12, 23:57
Are they there for protection? Are we to "assume" they are available if they are out at a certain hour, walking along certain streets, etc regardless if they are walking around with a guy or not? I've seen some interesting selections lately but they are walking around with someone. Not sure if I should "slow down", pull over, drive by several times to try and make it known I'm interested. The last we all need is to cause problems by picking up the wrong lady.

Any advice?

SMS 54
11-04-12, 01:25
Are they there for protection? Are we to "assume" they are available if they are out at a certain hour, walking along certain streets, etc regardless if they are walking around with a guy or not? I've seen some interesting selections lately but they are walking around with someone. Not sure if I should "slow down", pull over, drive by several times to try and make it known I'm interested. The last we all need is to cause problems by picking up the wrong lady.

Any advice?They are not there for protection as much as control. I personally will not bother if there is a handler watching from nearby. The meeting will not go as well when the girl is being closely "watched". There is also a greater risk of the whole scenario going bad, especially if you are silly enough to forget the rules about going to girls suggested spot rather than your own known to you safer location.

Usually the "handler" will be lurking within fairly close proximity, but not side by side with an SW. There are often non-SW civilian couples walking together, in the usual zone, at all hours of the day or night, so you don't want to assume that every female you see in the zone is an SW.

Also, you should realize that, not often, but several times a year at least, the LE will run a sting op with some of their female officers UC in an effort to arrest YOU.

My advice is, if you see one that looks good enough to try, make a few loops and get a feel for what's going on in the area, and even go ahead and let someone else make the scoop, and you just observe, so you know for sure it isn't a sting, then keep an eye out for her later that day or another day.

FootFiend
11-05-12, 00:18
They are not there for protection as much as control. I personally will not bother if there is a handler watching from nearby. The meeting will not go as well when the girl is being closely "watched". There is also a greater risk of the whole scenario going bad, especially if you are silly enough to forget the rules about going to girls suggested spot rather than your own known to you safer location.

Usually the "handler" will be lurking within fairly close proximity, but not side by side with an SW. There are often non-SW civilian couples walking together, in the usual zone, at all hours of the day or night, so you don't want to assume that every female you see in the zone is an SW.

Also, you should realize that, not often, but several times a year at least, the LE will run a sting op with some of their female officers UC in an effort to arrest YOU.

My advice is, if you see one that looks good enough to try, make a few loops and get a feel for what's going on in the area, and even go ahead and let someone else make the scoop, and you just observe, so you know for sure it isn't a sting, then keep an eye out for her later that day or another day.Everything you state makes obvious common sense. I just wanted to confirm what I was seeing (the "handler" as you call them) and the fact there are non-working "couples" out at all hours. Interesting, I have done the loop trying to observe one lady or another. And it seems like there are several of us out there doing the same thing. Almost like none of us want to take that first step.

Well again, thanks for your input. I will post any successful scoops (I've already done one with Tazan). Looking forward to one day being able to trade info on some choice ladies (blondes are my favorite flavor).

SMS 54
11-05-12, 03:43
Everything you state makes obvious common sense. I just wanted to confirm what I was seeing (the "handler" as you call them) and the fact there are non-working "couples" out at all hours. Interesting, I have done the loop trying to observe one lady or another. And it seems like there are several of us out there doing the same thing. Almost like none of us want to take that first step.

Well again, thanks for your input. I will post any successful scoops (I've already done one with Tazan). Looking forward to one day being able to trade info on some choice ladies (blondes are my favorite flavor).I read your OP on this again, and I would have to add that it is not a good idea to "slow down" or pull over immediately, to let them know you are interested. When you are cruising, you should be going just a little bit slower than normal, but not so slow as to attract unwanted attention to yourself from civilians or LE. You should always loop around the area at least once before you make the scoop, just to see what is going on, in general. Watch out for the bike cops in Manchester, they can be hard to spot at times. What you really need to do is watch for "the look" from them and try to make eye contact, which is OK to do when you first see them. If they appear to be indifferent to cars passing by, they probably are not SW. Also, I never pull over right beside them, Usually will go down the street a little ways and let them walk up a little more, and I don't talk to them out the window, if they are SW, they will walk up, make eye contact, and will hop right in with you. Then, get the hell out of the zone, just make some small talk for a little while as your leaving the hot zone, before you start talking business. As far as everyone looping and no one scooping, that may be true, but I have witnessed plenty of other guys making the scoop, and I would rather let him have first crack at her than pull over for LE. One other thing, if there are too many mongers at the same time being obvious by their continuous circling, take a break and let things cool off for a while, be aware that there are local residents around the zone, watching for the same cars going by over and over, taking down plate #'s, and making the call.

FootFiend
11-06-12, 23:43
I read your OP on this again, and I would have to add that it is not a good idea to "slow down" or pull over immediately, to let them know you are interested. When you are cruising, you should be going just a little bit slower than normal, but not so slow as to attract unwanted attention to yourself from civilians or LE. You should always loop around the area at least once before you make the scoop, just to see what is going on, in general. Watch out for the bike cops in Manchester, they can be hard to spot at times. What you really need to do is watch for "the look" from them and try to make eye contact, which is OK to do when you first see them. If they appear to be indifferent to cars passing by, they probably are not SW. Also, I never pull over right beside them, Usually will go down the street a little ways and let them walk up a little more, and I don't talk to them out the window, if they are SW, they will walk up, make eye contact, and will hop right in with you. Then, get the hell out of the zone, just make some small talk for a little while as your leaving the hot zone, before you start talking business. As far as everyone looping and no one scooping, that may be true, but I have witnessed plenty of other guys making the scoop, and I would rather let him have first crack at her than pull over for LE. One other thing, if there are too many mongers at the same time being obvious by their continuous circling, take a break and let things cool off for a while, be aware that there are local residents around the zone, watching for the same cars going by over and over, taking down plate #'s, and making the call.I haven't been out on the streets lately. But I will keep your advice in the back of my mind as I make the rounds again in the near future. I promise to post all successful scoops and not so successful scoops (which I hope are very few and far in between if at all).

Sir Duncan
11-07-12, 00:01
First post here but have many years under my belt.

I was reading the recent posts on the SW scene in Manch Vegas and felt I should chime in. I used to be pretty active in this area but not so much recently. One technique uncle LEO likes to use is to watch a john pick up a legit SW and follow them until they get to the private location. John in car thinks everything is dandy be / see SW grabbed his junk. Both get to location and get busy when boom, caught in the act. Bad news.

Secondly, most any SW is addicted to something and has probably been arrested before. The street crimes team works very hard to get these girls to help bag dealers, but they will also use them for stings. Sooo, you may be driving along and see someone who looks ratty enough to be a legit SW, maybe even someone you've picked up before, and she's working for uncle LEO.

I'm not trying to discourage anyone from picking up SW, just don't want anyone to get bagged. Nobody wants that. ItMs a totally different game out there today as opposed to 5 years ago. Trust me, I've been here through it all. It is just a hell of a lot riskier these days.

Be safe all.

SD

SMS 54
11-07-12, 12:08
First post here but have many years under my belt.

I was reading the recent posts on the SW scene in Manch Vegas and felt I should chime in. I used to be pretty active in this area but not so much recently. One technique uncle LEO likes to use is to watch a john pick up a legit SW and follow them until they get to the private location. John in car thinks everything is dandy be / see SW grabbed his junk. Both get to location and get busy when boom, caught in the act. Bad news.

Secondly, most any SW is addicted to something and has probably been arrested before. The street crimes team works very hard to get these girls to help bag dealers, but they will also use them for stings. Sooo, you may be driving along and see someone who looks ratty enough to be a legit SW, maybe even someone you've picked up before, and she's working for uncle LEO.

I'm not trying to discourage anyone from picking up SW, just don't want anyone to get bagged. Nobody wants that. ItMs a totally different game out there today as opposed to 5 years ago. Trust me, I've been here through it all. It is just a hell of a lot riskier these days.

Be safe all.

SDSD, I recognize your handle from the the other board that went away for good, and remember that you were a frequent poster there. I have to disagree with your claim that LE would be using known SW for sting OPs for prostitution, I would find that highly unlikely. I am aware that they may be using anyone as confidential informants, I would think mostly for drug trafficking or robbery / burglary type crimes, but really doubt they would put an SW in the streets as a decoy. Just too risky and liability issues if something went wrong. As far as being followed to the private spot by LE, I am sure they have done that before, but that is rather easily evaded, if you go far out of the zone, and make sure you are not being followed. Even if they caught you in the act, they still have to prove a money exchange, so they would have to separate the 2 of you and try to get her to fess up.

On another note, and more in line with what this forum is for, I did a little cruise through the zone last night (Tuesday) around 11 PM and saw 2 of them out, on Manchester St. The first one was between Union and Beech, she looked fairly small and not bad looking but was bundled up pretty well, she stopped and stood between 2 parked cars and I got a more than obvious look, the second one was between Beech and Maple, she was walking toward Maple, she was walking in the roadway rather than the sidewalk, which is sometimes an indication of SW, but she wasn't quite as obvious, with little or no eye contact. Did not attempt to scoop either, as I am more inclined to just do the window shopping, with an occasional visit to a MP.

FootFiend
11-08-12, 00:29
[QUOTE=SMS 54; 1590337]SD, I recognize your handle from the the other board that went away for good, and remember that you were a frequent poster there. I have to disagree with your claim that LE would be using known SW for sting OPs for prostitution, I would find that highly unlikely. I am aware that they may be using anyone as confidential informants, I would think mostly for drug trafficking or robbery / burglary type crimes, but really doubt they would put an SW in the streets as a decoy. Just too risky and liability issues if something went wrong. As far as being followed to the private spot by LE, I am sure they have done that before, but that is rather easily evaded, if you go far out of the zone, and make sure you are not being followed. Even if they caught you in the act, they still have to prove a money exchange, so they would have to separate the 2 of you and try to get her to fess up.

Again thanks for the feedback from SMS and SD. The feedback is much appreciated. I'm sure not just for me but others who are on here who choose to remain silent.

Tail Hunter007
11-09-12, 13:56
Saw 4 SW out there today on my lunch hour. 3 regulars and one smoking hot one, who I haven't seen before. Looked TGTBT but she was darker skinned, asian or hispanic, couldn't tell as she was wearing big sunglasses. Looked very clean & hot, great ass, nice chest, but again looked TGTBT. If anyone has any info on her please do share!

FootFiend
11-14-12, 00:51
On Wed. About 2pm, I saw her again (I think it's the same girl). I snapped a couple of shots when she walked behind my parked car on Lincoln St. Before moving in on her. I put down the camera just in time to see three leo-on-bikes zipped by. Yes. THREE of them together. I did not think leo saw me taking pics but was spooked enough to get out there ASAP. So, still not scored on her.

196388I've been cruising looking for this particular flavor. Is she still out there? Can someone recommend how to reach her? I don't have much to offer in trade other than my thanks.

Dump My Goo
11-20-12, 14:54
I was just north of Manchester for a business seminar yesterday. The meeting let out and I stopped in Manch on my way back to Portsmouth area office. This was about 5 pm. Just wanted to take a quick cruise and see what things looked like. Really didn't think I'd partake. Because I was low on cash and have my bank sending me a new ATM card so I couldn't access any quickly. Quick cruise. I didn't really see much leo out. There was one who had a vehicle pulled over for a MV. Quick loop around and I saw Katie on Manch St. She swung her had around to look at my car driving by so I went down found a place to turn around and scooped her.

She is wicked cute and a spinner. Probaly about 5'4" and maybe 100 lbs long brown hair. Cute face definitely a solid 8 or more on the SW scale. She also appeared to be normal. Not strung out. Her teeth were nice and clean and white. She just didn't seem like a typical strung out heroin junkie. Not saying there isn't soemthing going on, obviously she is on the street putting out for a reason. Just said she needed some cash. I don't think she is the same Katie that was mentioned here before. I asked her if she had a phone as I was low on cash. She said she had a phone but it wasn't working (no minutes). I told her I had $30 that's it. She agreed and we were off to find a spot. Drove out of town. She said she is 25 yrs old.

She said she is from Nashua but staying some of the time up here with her sister and bro in law. She said daytime works better for her because the bro in law doesn't know she is doing this. The sister does know about it. She says she has her own separate room in the apartment and she can host there (during the day).

She gave an enthusiastic BBBJ and teased the balls. I reached for her ass. Which is small and nice. She stopped the BJ and said let me help you. She undid the front buttons of her jeans so my hand could easily slide in her pants to play with her ass and pussy. Which I fiddled her clit and fingered her pussy while she blew me. She wanted a warning of when I was going to pop. That went off just fine she spit some and wiped the rest with napkins. As we drove back I told her I really wanted to pound her little bod sometime. She said that sounded good and that she prefers fucking, that way she gets some pleasure too.

I will try her phone after the holiday and if it works I'll be ready to pass on to trusted people on here. You will see I don't have many reports on here in this username. I started a new user name for my SW exploits. I use the other one on the other site dealing with escorts. I didn't want any added flack from them for being with SW.

Take care.

DMG

Luvstophuk
11-20-12, 19:29
Nice report. Thanks for sharing. Let us know how you make out with digits.

I was just north of Manchester for a business seminar yesterday. The meeting let out and I stopped in Manch on my way back to Portsmouth area office. This was about 5 pm. Just wanted to take a quick cruise and see what things looked like. Really didn't think I'd partake. Because I was low on cash and have my bank sending me a new ATM card so I couldn't access any quickly. Quick cruise. I didn't really see much leo out. There was one who had a vehicle pulled over for a MV. Quick loop around and I saw Katie on Manch St. She swung her had around to look at my car driving by so I went down found a place to turn around and scooped her.

She is wicked cute and a spinner. Probaly about 5'4" and maybe 100 lbs long brown hair. Cute face definitely a solid 8 or more on the SW scale. She also appeared to be normal. Not strung out. Her teeth were nice and clean and white. She just didn't seem like a typical strung out heroin junkie. Not saying there isn't soemthing going on, obviously she is on the street putting out for a reason. Just said she needed some cash. I don't think she is the same Katie that was mentioned here before. I asked her if she had a phone as I was low on cash. She said she had a phone but it wasn't working (no minutes). I told her I had $30 that's it. She agreed and we were off to find a spot. Drove out of town. She said she is 25 yrs old.

She said she is from Nashua but staying some of the time up here with her sister and bro in law. She said daytime works better for her because the bro in law doesn't know she is doing this. The sister does know about it. She says she has her own separate room in the apartment and she can host there (during the day).

She gave an enthusiastic BBBJ and teased the balls. I reached for her ass. Which is small and nice. She stopped the BJ and said let me help you. She undid the front buttons of her jeans so my hand could easily slide in her pants to play with her ass and pussy. Which I fiddled her clit and fingered her pussy while she blew me. She wanted a warning of when I was going to pop. That went off just fine she spit some and wiped the rest with napkins. As we drove back I told her I really wanted to pound her little bod sometime. She said that sounded good and that she prefers fucking, that way she gets some pleasure too.

I will try her phone after the holiday and if it works I'll be ready to pass on to trusted people on here. You will see I don't have many reports on here in this username. I started a new user name for my SW exploits. I use the other one on the other site dealing with escorts. I didn't want any added flack from them for being with SW.

Take care.

DMG

Yellow Fever
11-21-12, 00:50
If its the one I'm thinking of she should have just had a baby, any sign of that?

YF

FootFiend
11-25-12, 23:49
But is it safe to say that with the colder weather coming, the ladies will retreat from the streets until such time as the warmer weather returns?

Dump My Goo
11-26-12, 08:05
To YF: I don't think it's the same Katie but could be. If she recently had a baby she lost the extra weight really fast. I did not have her top off so I don't know. She has kids because she old me.

I tried her cell this weekend and still no minutes.

To FF: they will still be out in the cold. The reason they are out is because they need $$$. Usually it's to fund a drug habit. Sometimes it's just for food or things they need ($$ for Christmas or clothes etc.)

I will call Katie again in a couple of days. Then the # will go to those who I trust. Hint if you have zero posts about what you have contributed you are not getting it.

John Michael
11-26-12, 21:24
I've been hitting the streets posted on here during the weekdays, usually between 11:00AM to 3Pm and have seen nothing! I thought I saw a WSW in West Side on Sunday but she didn't make eye contact, she looked a little cracked up.

SMS 54
11-28-12, 14:35
But is it safe to say that with the colder weather coming, the ladies will retreat from the streets until such time as the warmer weather returns?If they are going to be out there at all, they will be there, cold or not. They will be more bundled up than usual and at night it will be more difficult to see what they really look like. But the fact is they just are not out there any more, very much, due mostly to pressure from the donut boys. And some have graduated to BP ads.

Tucker8
12-01-12, 11:31
Been back and forth through the city numerous times lately. It seems that pickings are slim, which is understandable given the cold weather. There seems to be more attention being paid by our friends in sedans. There seemed to be an usually high number of traffic stops yesterday. I also thought I saw my uncle out last night driving a number of cars from his car collection. Just an observation.

Be safe out there.

Dump My Goo
12-05-12, 14:41
I did get a hold of Katie finally but she just got out of the hospital so she is out of commission for the time being. I'll keep you posted. She said her friend Tina could take care of me. I met her at the spot we picked. Tina is a black lady. Probably in her 40's. A bit of a disappointment when I first saw her because I was thinking that Katie's friend would probably be similar in age mid 20's. Anyway Tina went to her spot. Katie said she was a good person and had some talent. My gut told me it was ok and it turned out to be fine. Got head for the usual 30 (she asked for 50. I laughed out loud). She will do FS but that wasn't anything I was remotely interested in. She used a bit too much teeth for my tastes, but some of you guys might be into that. She had a good attitude and was open to instructions. I have her digits. Normal requirements you must be a contributor to get it from me. Take care dmg

Yellow Fever
12-05-12, 23:52
Drove the stroll around 3:30 PM it was dead someone needs to write an obituary on Manchester.

YF

Sir Duncan
12-07-12, 21:31
I've been cruising looking for this particular flavor. Is she still out there? Can someone recommend how to reach her? I don't have much to offer in trade other than my thanks.She goes by the name "Brittany." She is real, but finding her out and about is probably hit or miss these days. I'm guessing she still walks from time to time, but not often, as she has been in trouble.

Sir Duncan
12-07-12, 21:41
[QUOTE=SMS 54; 1590337]SD, I recognize your handle from the the other board that went away for good, and remember that you were a frequent poster there. I have to disagree with your claim that LE would be using known SW for sting OPs for prostitution, I would find that highly unlikely. I am aware that they may be using anyone as confidential informants, I would think mostly for drug trafficking or robbery / burglary type crimes, but really doubt they would put an SW in the streets as a decoy. Just too risky and liability issues if something went wrong. As far as being followed to the private spot by LE, I am sure they have done that before, but that is rather easily evaded, if you go far out of the zone, and make sure you are not being followed. Even if they caught you in the act, they still have to prove a money exchange, so they would have to separate the 2 of you and try to get her to fess up.

Again thanks for the feedback from SMS and SD. The feedback is much appreciated. I'm sure not just for me but others who are on here who choose to remain silent.Hello Foot, I have been laying low for quite a while, but am somewhat coming out of retirement, LOL.

Anyway, what you say is logical and makes sense about the liability aspect of using SW for stings as I alluded. My comment was only based on what a particular SW told me one time while she was detained, that the detect told her that they were going after johns, and if a SW wasn't locked up, they were working for LEO. Seemed reasonable that they could use them in that capacity since they use a lot of these girls to go after dealers, wiring them up for buys, etc. That also has risk and liability, but I know for a fact that they do that. As far as the following, I know they do that too. If you go to another city or town, they can probably call it "hot pursuit" and continue even if in a different town, or call the pertinent agency.

As far as proving exchange, etc, I saw a recent article about a john who picked up a SW and were followed. They were arrested and both charged. Not sure how they proved the exchange thing, but you can read about it on WMUR.

Again, just want peeps to be careful and safe. I myself have become very spooked about the whole SW scene in Manch-Vegas the last couple of years. Haven't done it because of the risk. Good to see that people are still able to do it succesfully.

SD

Sir Duncan
12-23-12, 15:39
She goes by the name "Brittany." She is real, but finding her out and about is probably hit or miss these days. I'm guessing she still walks from time to time, but not often, as she has been in trouble.Saw her out walking today about an hour ago. Vicinity of Union and Manchester Streets.

Sir Duncan
12-23-12, 16:13
She goes by the name "Brittany." She is real, but finding her out and about is probably hit or miss these days. I'm guessing she still walks from time to time, but not often, as she has been in trouble.Saw her out walking today about an hour ago. Vicinity of Union and Manchester Streets.

SMS 54
01-03-13, 02:56
Made a couple of loops tonight around 6:30 pm and saw 3 definites out there. They looked to be fairly thin and not too hard on the eyes, but they were bundled up pretty well, so couldn't tell too much on the wear and tear. One of them was the one with glasses that I have reported seeing out there previously. All in the area of Manch. And Maple st. 2 of them were hanging together and then split up when myself and a couple other mongers drove by. As usual, I did not partake, but instead headed down to MA for an AMP visit.

Luvstophuk
01-04-13, 20:55
Took a stroll around the hood after work. Surprisingly there were a few out. But also a lot of blue lights. Came across one thin blonde wearing blue and black pajama bottoms. Couldn't scoop. Any details would be appreciated. Be safe

FootNBallCoach
01-21-13, 10:12
Saw 2 thin blondes 1 tall. 1 about 5-4 Sat between 1-2:30 on Beech walking fast no signs to cars. I'm thinking civi the tall girl turns up Manchester on other side of the St. And before Malple a car pulls up she crosses the street and jumps in. Good looking bad girl. Damn I'll keep her in mind. I was on foot checking the stroll and working off some Holiday pounds.

SideShowBob191
01-23-13, 15:17
Saw a blonde and a redhead in Manch. today got multiple looks from both not civi could not partake had appointment to keep. Blonde look good but hard to tell was bundled up. Redhead 7/10 good but street worn will head back later hopefully.

NhBulldogs
01-24-13, 08:23
I also seen the red head Union St hanging by the funeral home right before the park. Anyone have any info on her?

NHughty
01-26-13, 19:36
If this is the red head you saw either run or wear a clothespin on your nose.

http://newhampshire.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/super-freaky-submissive-redhead-specialinout-call-21/3161912

Scooped her once last fall. Had to pull over two blocks later and boot her she stunk so bad. Took 2 weeks to get the smell out of my car!

Sir Duncan
02-11-13, 21:48
[3rd Party Escort Ad deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it appeared to be an Escort Advertisement posted by a 3rd party.

Per forum rules, escort advertisements and escort contact information may only be posted by the escort herself.

Of course, links to an escort's own advertisement and/or website are acceptable, and members are welcome to share escort contact information via the Forum's Private Messaging system.

Links to an escort's own advertisement and/or website are also acceptable. The limitation applies only to escort advertisements posted by 3rd parties claiming to represent the advertiser.

If you know an escort who is interested in promoting her services on the USASexGuide, then have her register a membership and post her own advertisement.

Sir Duncan
02-12-13, 22:13
I wanted to let folks know that Brittany has graduated from SW to BP. Check BP daily.

ColaHunter
02-24-13, 04:16
I wanted to let folks know that Brittany has graduated from SW to BP. Check BP daily.It appears that you tried to provide the info, but you didn't follow proper protocol and admin deleted your post. Today on BP, when I typed in Brittany, there were only two of them. One of them works out of Concord and her BP ad has not been reviewed favorably on this forum. The other, is a girl named Brittany Kensington who has a website where she wants $$$/hr. Are any of these girls the Brittany that you are referring to? If there's some way to provide the info to the Brittany you are referring to, that would be cool.

ColaHunter
02-24-13, 04:24
I wanted to let folks know that Brittany has graduated from SW to BP. Check BP daily.Is this the Brittney that you were referring to? If it is, she hasn't been posting daily, but there are digits there.

http://newhampshire.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/ht-frky-blnd-hr-t-ply-22/3246082

Sir Duncan
02-24-13, 10:02
It appears that you tried to provide the info, but you didn't follow proper protocol and admin deleted your post. Today on BP, when I typed in Brittany, there were only two of them. One of them works out of Concord and her BP ad has not been reviewed favorably on this forum. The other, is a girl named Brittany Kensington who has a website where she wants $$$/hr. Are any of these girls the Brittany that you are referring to? If there's some way to provide the info to the Brittany you are referring to, that would be cool.Concord is her.

FootFiend
03-06-13, 00:11
There was a lot of friends out there today. I dreamt of Macy. Anyone else dream of her. She gave me numbers. Asked her about any attractive blondes in the area and told me she would forward my number of her friend Samantha. Anyone know her

Mpl777
03-07-13, 09:39
If this is the red head you saw either run or wear a clothespin on your nose.

http://newhampshire.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/super-freaky-submissive-redhead-specialinout-call-21/3161912

Scooped her once last fall. Had to pull over two blocks later and boot her she stunk so bad. Took 2 weeks to get the smell out of my car!Thank you for taking one for the team. She was also on my To Do List. No more sir!

Sir Duncan
03-10-13, 10:11
There was a lot of friends out there today. I dreamt of Macy. Anyone else dream of her. She gave me numbers. Asked her about any attractive blondes in the area and told me she would forward my number of her friend Samantha. Anyone know herI have seen Samantha. Very attractive and accommodating. BBBLWS, covered FS. I think she is in her upper 20's.

Dump My Goo
04-01-13, 16:17
It was finally a little bit like spring out so I took a drive. There were several out and about though most of them were downright scary looking. I picked Kayla. She looked ok from a distance. Yikes when she opened the door and got in. She was probably a 5 on looks (being generous) and she stank like stale cigarettes. She also seemed totally out there on something. So I drove looking for a spot. I wasn't feeling it the whole time. She was nodding in and out. Either on perrcocets or heroin. She insisted she wasn't high. I said to heck with it, this isn't even slightly appelaing. Drove back to the approx area I scooped her and told her to get out. She was pleading with me the way back. That she needed the $$$ and had kids to feed. Could I give her something? NO. Drove around some more and just missed on a couple of better looking / acting alternatives. Finally, decided it wasn't going to happen today. I called Katie while I was in the area. She was back in the hospital again for an injury.

MOB71
04-01-13, 18:05
Long time lurker, first time poster.

I've seen Macy 3 times, she asks for .4 but will take .3. Her oral skills are excellent and she swallows without blinking.

The other day I picked up a girl named Valerie. She looks kind of like Drea De Matteo from the Sopranos. Pretty face, nice ass, and a great set of natural C's. Her only down side js a bit of a belly from having kids. I picked her kup on the usual track near Lincoln St. We went to my spot and she asked for. 4 but agreed to. 3. Her oral skills were amazing. The only time she took her mouth off was to check to see hEow I liked it, lots of licking and sucking. With an enthusiastic deep throat. It's amazing when the head of your dick slams into the back of a pretty girls throat. Eventually I exploded in her mouth, she choked on it and spit. Some times that's better than whrn they swallow, it makes it more. If an event.

She said she usually does back page but was doing the street for a few days because her sister is staying with her. She was great in the car, anyone have experience with her as an incall. I'd like to know what she's like for FS anf hiw much. I'm sure she's great, I just don't want to over pay.

MOB71
04-05-13, 22:24
I called her a few days later and we did a morning session on Tuesday. She lives is a nice townhouse in Bedford. I had no trouble finding the place.

The down side is that the place, though nice halaundru baskets and such cluttering it up. She restricts her work to the livingroom. She said that she doesn't like peoplr up stairs becausr that's where her kids sleep, etc. I didn't really care all thay much. The couch was nice enough. Undressed Valerie is chunkier than I thoought, but still not bad.

The upside is that she is lots of fun. She couldn't get me undressed or in her mouth fast enough. Amazing mouthaction, following what ever pace I wanted. Face fucking was fine and she seemed to like gagging on my dick. She gave me a dildo show while she wad blowing me and let me take over toying her for a while. After a while of that I came in her mouth. She gagged and spit in the sink. The it was back to the couch and sucking my dick. Fun as tthat was I put on a cover and had her hop on cowboy, she like to have her tits sucked. Then I bent her over the couch and like most girls she seeemed to have a good time gettting spanked while taing it doggy style. Down at the end I really let lose and came in her, bucking hard. The back to her licking and sucking my dick. After a while I askes jf she wanted. To go again, she was up for it. I had her kneal in front of the ottoman and really let her have it from behind, she did nothing but encourarage me, telling me to fuck her as hard and as long ad I wanted.

A great time, her. Half is $100 and I paid $ 180 for the hour. I wish I had more money. With hiw eager she is to suck dick I should bring her to a movie. It'd make even a crappy film great.

Yellow Fever
04-13-13, 15:45
Met Samantha very pretty blond sitting on the wall on Merrimack St. Said she is 29. 4 for head and $ for everything. Not sure if there are limits. Says she goes to the Firebird in Hookset. 25 and hour. Did not have time but would love to know if she is worth it.

Luvstophuk
04-14-13, 10:11
Saw her a few months ago. She quoted me. 6 for head and roaming. After 5 minutes of haggling she agreed to the standard. 4 with no roaming. Anyways skills were on point.

Met Samantha very pretty blond sitting on the wall on Merrimack St. Said she is 29. 4 for head and $ for everything. Not sure if there are limits. Says she goes to the Firebird in Hookset. 25 and hour. Did not have time but would love to know if she is worth it.

FootFiend
04-14-13, 22:36
Met Samantha very pretty blond sitting on the wall on Merrimack St. Said she is 29. 4 for head and $ for everything. Not sure if there are limits. Says she goes to the Firebird in Hookset. 25 and hour. Did not have time but would love to know if she is worth it.I've dreamed of Samantha a couple of times now. She is definitely a cut above the rest in terms of SW credit.

Tail Hunter007
04-17-13, 13:13
Saw 4 out there today. The redheadish one on Manchester street, by pine street.

A short spinner type brunette, looked to be in her mid 30's.

The good looking blonde with strait hait that I see often at the corner of Manchester & maple. She is thin, look great in jeans & has a prety face. Any info on her would be much appreciated!

And then this older blonde (Madison) who I see all the time on Manchester st near the Lincoln st end. She advertises on backpage as well.

http://newhampshire.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/80-dollar-half-hour-tonight-only-with-madison-lust-is-in-the-air-32/3223491

No time to partake, but I would like to give the good looking blonde a test ride.

Dump My Goo
04-17-13, 13:46
Met up with her this morning based upon a reccomendation from FF. My SB in Nashua isn't around this week. Damn I like banging her every week. So I was looking for some relief. Macy is pretty good looking. Thin and has probably C cups. Dark hair. Drove off to a quiet spot. Gave her 40. She can really do a good job. She is in Shauna's (nashua) league. She liked that I was professional and clean. She was happy I didn't try to cut the fee down. She really took her time and was very skilled. I was thinking while she was doing her thing and it felt so damn good. Maybe I should buy her lunch and then do this again. BBBJNQNS YMMV.

Take care and stay safe,

DMG

Yellow Fever
04-19-13, 17:36
If the blond is Samantha you hit the lottery.

Satine
04-20-13, 16:39
Who is this?

Luvstophuk
04-20-13, 18:39
Pretty sure thats Samantha. She had a baseball hat on when I saw her.

Who is this?

Yellow Fever
04-20-13, 19:55
That is her!

Tail Hunter007
04-22-13, 09:58
Who is this?That is the blond I was talking about!

Dump My Goo
04-23-13, 18:59
Had a 2nd visit with Macy yesterday. I wanted to see if a repeat visit would be on par with the first. It was. She is definitely in the top 3 BJ performers I have had in my life. It is worth noting that I have enjoyed well over 100 and probably closer to 200 women giving me head in my life. The top 3 can't be distinguished form each other. She is in the top three. Great technique, takes her time, no BS, doesn't take a break, and swallows every last drop. All for 40.

Dmoss
04-26-13, 16:47
Who are the good deepthroat girls in NH? I mean they can take at least 8+ inches please let me know!

Sir Duncan
04-26-13, 23:10
Who are the good deepthroat girls in NH? I mean they can take at least 8+ inches please let me know!Sorry can't help. Don't have an 8+ inch dick LOL.

Tail Hunter007
04-29-13, 13:03
Was out on my lunch hour today and spooted my dream girl! I pale skinned thin readhead wearing a black sundress right by the lake ave union intersection. Snapped my neck turnning around & she smiled and gave me a wave. By the time I was able to turn around & go back she was getting into another mongers truck. If anyone has seen her please let me know! I have a huge thing for redheads!

Thanks!

Dump My Goo
04-29-13, 14:25
I called and texted Macy on my way to Manchvegas. No response. Quck comb of the area. Saw Samantha scooped her up. She is a good looking blonde as reports have indicated. Thin with a little bit of a belly area. Very pretty face. Amazed that she is SW for a living. Went to a quiet spot. She also gives very good head. She wanted 50 I told her I had 40. I don't usually try to negotiate girls down but 40 has been the going rate for about 8 yrs. I really only had 40 in my pocket figuring that would be good. Anyway she did give a great BJ and took instruction well. CIM and she spt it out. So now I have two excellent options and Manch. Excellent

Tail Hunter007
04-30-13, 11:56
Had a 2nd visit with Macy yesterday. I wanted to see if a repeat visit would be on par with the first. It was. She is definitely in the top 3 BJ performers I have had in my life. It is worth noting that I have enjoyed well over 100 and probably closer to 200 women giving me head in my life. The top 3 can't be distinguished form each other. She is in the top three. Great technique, takes her time, no BS, doesn't take a break, and swallows every last drop. All for 40.Anyone have any pics of Macy? I'm sure I have seen her out there, just want to put a name with the face.

RoadStar01
04-30-13, 15:41
Wondering if anyone else has info on the Valerie mentioned here. Like her BP ad or digits?

I called her a few days later and we did a morning session on Tuesday. She lives is a nice townhouse in Bedford. I had no trouble finding the place.

The down side is that the place, though nice halaundru baskets and such cluttering it up. She restricts her work to the livingroom. She said that she doesn't like peoplr up stairs becausr that's where her kids sleep, etc. I didn't really care all thay much. The couch was nice enough. Undressed Valerie is chunkier than I thoought, but still not bad.

The upside is that she is lots of fun. She couldn't get me undressed or in her mouth fast enough. Amazing mouthaction, following what ever pace I wanted. Face fucking was fine and she seemed to like gagging on my dick. She gave me a dildo show while she wad blowing me and let me take over toying her for a while. After a while of that I came in her mouth. She gagged and spit in the sink. The it was back to the couch and sucking my dick. Fun as tthat was I put on a cover and had her hop on cowboy, she like to have her tits sucked. Then I bent her over the couch and like most girls she seeemed to have a good time gettting spanked while taing it doggy style. Down at the end I really let lose and came in her, bucking hard. The back to her licking and sucking my dick. After a while I askes jf she wanted. To go again, she was up for it. I had her kneal in front of the ottoman and really let her have it from behind, she did nothing but encourarage me, telling me to fuck her as hard and as long ad I wanted.

A great time, her. Half is $100 and I paid $ 180 for the hour. I wish I had more money. With hiw eager she is to suck dick I should bring her to a movie. It'd make even a crappy film great.

Dump My Goo
05-01-13, 07:40
Anyone have any pics of Macy? I'm sure I have seen her out there, just want to put a name with the face.I've been trying to get her pic but her head keeps moving up and down. Haha. Just kidding. I'll try to get one soon.

Frotox
05-02-13, 09:44
Is Macy able to be located during the day on Manchester St?

Tail Hunter007
05-02-13, 13:04
I've been trying to get her pic but her head keeps moving up and down. Haha. Just kidding. I'll try to get one soon.LOL thanks!

Rush 2112
05-03-13, 12:26
Looks like uncle is out in force around 11:30am today on foot, bikes and unmarked in the area of Union, Merrimack, Maple and Beech sts.

So fun this afternoon for me.

Tail Hunter007
05-09-13, 12:54
She was dressed to kill today and looked amazing! Wear a gray & black one peice sweater / skirt / sundress type thing with heeled sandles. I was on my way to a meeting so I couldn't grab here. But boy she looked fucking fantastic!

Rush 2112
05-10-13, 12:27
She was dressed to kill today and looked amazing! Wear a gray & black one peice sweater / skirt / sundress type thing with heeled sandles. I was on my way to a meeting so I couldn't grab here. But boy she looked fucking fantastic!On my way to COMCRAP to exchange a failing DVR saw Sammantha crossing Union at Manch st around 11 this am. Couldn't make the scoop then tried on the way back, no where to be found.

Luvstophuk
05-10-13, 20:55
Met a petite tan brunette today named Jenn. Rack rate for the deed. Good to the last drop.

Be safe

Trypt
05-12-13, 15:30
Think I just saw your redhead. Very young looking, pale freckled skin, red hair pulled back / up, thin. She was walking down manchester st. I've never had much luck spotting SW's in manch, but I saw 3 of them on manchester st between pine and beech, one right after the other! Got the look from all 3. I think one was Samantha and the other may have been Luvstophuck's Jenn. Dark hair, tanned, short, wearing big dark sunglasses. I made a pass around and saw Samantha sitting on a wall and then Jenn (?) still walking. I didn't attempt a scoop today but I may in the future. I'll have to do some more scouting to find a spot to go afterwards.

Was out on my lunch hour today and spooted my dream girl! I pale skinned thin readhead wearing a black sundress right by the lake ave union intersection. Snapped my neck turnning around & she smiled and gave me a wave. By the time I was able to turn around & go back she was getting into another mongers truck. If anyone has seen her please let me know! I have a huge thing for redheads!

Thanks!

Sir Duncan
05-12-13, 20:28
Think I just saw your redhead. Very young looking, pale freckled skin, red hair pulled back / up, thin. She was walking down manchester st. I've never had much luck spotting SW's in manch, but I saw 3 of them on manchester st between pine and beech, one right after the other! Got the look from all 3. I think one was Samantha and the other may have been Luvstophuck's Jenn. Dark hair, tanned, short, wearing big dark sunglasses. I made a pass around and saw Samantha sitting on a wall and then Jenn (?) still walking. I didn't attempt a scoop today but I may in the future. I'll have to do some more scouting to find a spot to go afterwards.Could be Fiona. I heard she is back recently. There should be some SW reports on her her from a couple of years ago. Arguably one of the best BJ's I've ever had plus a sweet delicious pussy.

Member #5684
05-13-13, 09:44
Hey, glad to talk to another local hobbiest. Very tempted by Samantha, but never picked up a streetwalker. Any suggestions on how to avoid LE. I was also looking at sky Lynne, how do they compare? I know this is give and take, so I would recomend Jess to you. She agreed to drop her 1/2 hr rate from 150 to 100. Met her at a Manchester hotel. 2 rounds. First one bbbjws then on to FS. She takes it deep and once we got to doggy, she made sure she came too. I was there well past 30 mins.

http://newhampshire.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/saturday-specials-new-pics-let-me-brighten-ur-day-available-now-28/3302506

Take it easy,

Mike.

On my way to COMCRAP to exchange a failing DVR saw Sammantha crossing Union at Manch st around 11 this am. Couldn't make the scoop then tried on the way back, no where to be found.

Satine
05-14-13, 07:15
The other day, I saw Fiona, too. (on Union).

Could be Fiona. I heard she is back recently. There should be some SW reports on her her from a couple of years ago. Arguably one of the best BJ's I've ever had plus a sweet delicious pussy.

Tail Hunter007
05-15-13, 13:07
The other day, I saw Fiona, too. (on Union).Saw here today on my lunch. Why is it I always see the ones I want when I can't stop to pick them up! She looked great, Man redheads get my motor running!

Yellow Fever
05-15-13, 17:10
Was out between 3 and 4 saw at least 4 WSW. Blonds, brunettes and sort of red with glasses. No time to partake but they were offering.

Tail Hunter007
05-17-13, 12:59
I was on just a recon mission saw Sammantha but wasnt interested this week. I was actually looking for Fiona, but came up empty handed.

Was just about to give up and saw this one by Beech and Manch sts. Her name was Chrissy. Great time, non rushed BBBJ, CG. 69, Mish, all the fun stuff all for. 8.

Will repeat. Digits for Seniors as always.Thank you for the reveiw & pics, I see her out all the time and was wondering how she is!

Satine
05-19-13, 10:18
Ran into a girl called herself Samantha the other day. This was a different one from post #177 or #182 (that one I had never sampled). She was walking on Lincoln toward the new PD building with some dude. Flashed me a big smile when I drove by. She was decent in cleaning my pipe. Asked for. 4, said FS is available for 1. She also said she has a place near Elm that can be used for FS. Don't know if it safe or clean, though. She did leave me her # but it is not wroking as far as I have tried.

Satine
05-19-13, 11:17
Forgot to put in some discription: She is about 5-4. Blonde and skinny (110Lb?)

Ran into a girl called herself Samantha the other day. This was a different one from post #177 or #182 (that one I had never sampled). She was walking on Lincoln toward the new PD building with some dude. Flashed me a big smile when I drove by. She was decent in cleaning my pipe. Asked for. 4, said FS is available for 1. She also said she has a place near Elm that can be used for FS. Don't know if it safe or clean, though. She did leave me her # but it is not wroking as far as I have tried.

John Michael
05-25-13, 09:16
I've had some good experiences lately in Manchester, Chrissy is always a good time. Blonde Samantha nice body and delivers but lately looking a little beat up.

Macy takes every drop! I've only been through the Maple, Manchester St area during the day, not sure how it is at night? Stay away from Spanish Chrissy, total rip off, she can't keep the crack pipe out of her mouth!

Keep safe out there!

Tail Hunter007
05-28-13, 13:09
Saw 7 SW's out there today between 12:30-1pm. All were WSW. Saw Chrissy walking with another WSW, a couple other brunettes, & the short pettite girl who wears glasses. She had on a pink dress and was looking damn good! Also saw a new one, she had blonde curley hair a stud nose ring, kind of a butter face, but the body looked great, wearing tight blue shorts that showed off her ass & legs. No time to partake today, but hopefully soon!

John Michael
05-30-13, 09:52
Picked up "Jen" Monday on Manchester St. Took her to my place for FS, total GFE, kissing etc. Even got her to squirt with my fingers. Nice body and clean. She's about 5'2 brunette with DD's, sweet girl.

Member #5684
05-30-13, 18:42
Glad Jen worked out for you but be careful bringing a SW or escort back to your home.

Picked up "Jen" Monday on Manchester St. Took her to my place for FS, total GFE, kissing etc. Even got her to squirt with my fingers. Nice body and clean. She's about 5'2 brunette with DD's, sweet girl.

Rush 2112
05-31-13, 14:00
Out and about today and wow the temps soared quick it was nearly 95 out.

Anyways scooped up this young shorty named Nikki 5ft 1 about 115 nice see cups. Cute little spinner GFE, BBBJ, CFS, COB, at a bragain price. 6, open to just about anything except back door and cim

This was at about 11:30 am on Merrimack near BEECH.

No photo guys sorry I forgot to ask, Digits for SENIORS as always.

RB

CallowayGolfer
06-05-13, 14:16
Was walking around stretching my legs and saw Chrissy walking into the Cumberland Farms with a short guy behind her yelling into a cellphone. Wearing the same pink shirt in the pic below. Other then that not much action. Also better introduce myself, I'm a longtime lurker finally deciding to post. Used to visit the area to monger but call this area home for a while now. I have seen a few girls have had some fun. Hopefully will be able to pass on some stories of future exploits with you delightful gentlemen.

Yellow Fever
06-06-13, 17:39
Saw two cruisers driving the usual trek from Union to Lincoln but no girls.

Rush 2112
06-08-13, 20:42
5 pm to 5:30 Marked LE all over the place Had 2 people sperated for? 's at the Pizza place on union 1 was a red head and some guy. Left did some grocery shopping and a few errands.

7:15 pm no Le but hardly any girls out there till about 7:40 saw a Brunette on Manch by beech looped around she was gone.

Finally hooked with Sammantha again usual rate great time as usual.

Dump My Goo
06-11-13, 09:15
Anyone else get a threatening phone call from a male? He said it was is regards to Amber _________ (her last name)? I have never seen anyone that called themselves Amber so. I have no idea who he's talking about. I have no problem leaving whoever it is alone and not contacting again. My call came from a blocked number and he left a vm. If you rec'd a similar call than PM me please. I have always treated girls well and at a bare minimum have a "do no harm" philosophy. So it sounds like a protective husband or boyfriend who wants her off the streets. Which is fine with me.

Rush 2112
06-14-13, 18:16
There were a few out there today.

Saw Nikki aka Brook walking on Union by Merrimack.

A BSW at Union and Hanover.

A blonde on Manch near Maple she was a little chunky looped around and saw her get in a truck.

Hooked up with Meagan (correct spelling) on next loop at Manch and Beech Ok for the price. 8 BBJ only position is doggie have digits for seniors.

Still Looking for Fiona every time I go mongering I can't find her.

Sir Duncan
06-15-13, 12:34
There were a few out there today.

Still Looking for Fiona every time I go mongering I can't find her.According to the MPD blog, she is out of commish.

Sd

Yellow Fever
06-17-13, 21:59
Saw her this afternoon great BBBJCIM. Looking a little rough says she relapsed with coke uses a needle but doesn't share (Sure) , erased her number don't think I'll call again.

FootFiend
06-18-13, 00:16
Saw her this afternoon great BBBJCIM. Looking a little rough says she relapsed with coke uses a needle but doesn't share (Sure) , erased her number don't think I'll call again.Too bad. She was always good for a quick session

Tail Hunter007
06-18-13, 12:59
Found Jillian at the stop & shop on Valley st. Smoking hot 23yo blond, blue eyes, great tits, shaved pussy, & a killer ass! I was out of time, but did give her a ride back to her place near bridge & mammoth. Too pricey for me, but she was hot. 80 for BBBJ. $125 for and hour anything goes (except anal).

Sir Duncan
06-21-13, 12:11
Just saw 5 gals out and about, around noon. All on Manchester and Merrimack, between Union and Beech. Did not partake. Signs of summer are here!

Rush 2112
06-22-13, 18:16
Found a realatively new girl (or So she claims) Her name was Jeannie (Jaz Is her street name)

Claimed to be 24 looks a bit older, a little street worn.

About 5ft 5 130lbs be cup dark auburn hair freckles.

Standard rate. 8 gets you GFE BBBJ CFS and Greek if you care to partake. No DATY here.

Great time Has no digits (claims her boyfriend broke her phone)

She can be seen on Beech between Manch and Lake. I scooped this one on Beech by Central.

Did not allow pics. On the scale I would say a 5 for looks, her attidude was friendly, Service was decent. Will repeat

I just can't wait to see Macy again maybe in a few days

Be safe guys.

RB

John Michael
06-25-13, 08:56
Picked up Kat last week, young and cute. Big tattoo on back, great BBBJ.

Also hooked up with Jackie last night, young and tight! Clean thin body and tight, FS. 10.

Both around Manchester St.

Yellow Fever
06-25-13, 12:25
Saw three out one HSW wearing hat Union and Manchester, A pretty girl with a nice rack UnionatMerrimack and a real pretty girl Hair was up Corner of Manchester and I think it might be Maple the one west of Lincoln St. Would love to hook up with her real nice.

YF

Yellow Fever
06-26-13, 13:50
Red where did you find this beauty? On a Street or Online?

YF

Ridgid
06-26-13, 17:04
Red where did you find this beauty? On a Street or Online?

YFExcellent question!

ColaHunter
06-26-13, 19:14
Excellent question!I've seen Macy before about 3 or 4 weeks ago. I don't recall her hair being that wavy or that long. Makes me wonder.

Sir Duncan
06-27-13, 00:09
I've seen Macy before about 3 or 4 weeks ago. I don't recall her hair being that wavy or that long. Makes me wonder.We should not be so quick to judge. First, he appears to be becoming a regular with her. Second, it appears that he has invited her to his house based on the pics. Both of these thing would provide for preferential treatment over the normal pump and dump car date. I don't see any signs of shill at this point. I have had some extended involvements with a couple of SW and it's not surprising that there are benefits to such an arrangement not found on the streets. As they say, YMMV.

Rush 2112
06-27-13, 00:34
We should not be so quick to judge. First, he appears to be becoming a regular with her. Second, it appears that he has invited her to his house based on the pics. Both of these thing would provide for preferential treatment over the normal pump and dump car date. I don't see any signs of shill at this point. I have had some extended involvements with a couple of SW and it's not surprising that there are benefits to such an arrangement not found on the streets. As they say, YMMV.You are 100% correct SD.

Now the rest of you mongers read and understand:

#1 those pics were taken on a hot and humid day so you got the FRIZZ FACTOR with the hair.

#2 those whom have seen Macy for other than a BJ car date compare the tatoo on her ass to pics 2 and 6 in my post.

#3 no shill here my regular that I was seeing is on a little vacation break at this time so I have been sampling a few different ones.

#4 why I see so many girls? Thanks to the Lottery commission I have a nice little Entertainment Fund set up.

#5 I first hooked with Macy from a review I found on here.

#6 Macy already knew about this site before I met her, and she DOES read this thread.

#7 I look foward to seeing her every week now

Member #5684
06-27-13, 07:07
I agree, why would Red lie? To ruin any credibility he has built on this board? It makes zero sense. Could be a big difference in looks with a girl when walkings vs getting ready you a planned incall with a known client. The tat on her butt should prove definitively if anyone has seen her ass.

We should not be so quick to judge. First, he appears to be becoming a regular with her. Second, it appears that he has invited her to his house based on the pics. Both of these thing would provide for preferential treatment over the normal pump and dump car date. I don't see any signs of shill at this point. I have had some extended involvements with a couple of SW and it's not surprising that there are benefits to such an arrangement not found on the streets. As they say, YMMV.

RoadStar01
06-27-13, 11:11
What doesn't make sense to me is that she wanted more pictures posted, but does not want her number given out.

Care to elaborate on this unusual situation Red?

Wow My second visit with Macy was even better than the first. See my post below.

She "WANTED" more pics posted here you go gents.

Standard rate and one hell of a session.

She made my day and my Christmas LIST!

I think she has the nicest ASS out there.

I can't wait until I'm on vacation in 2 weeks!

Can't share digits

Rush 2112
06-27-13, 14:08
What doesn't make sense to me is that she wanted more pictures posted, but does not want her number given out.

Care to elaborate on this unusual situation Red?She doesn't want her digits shared because former clients were sharing her # and had a few bad experiences.

I do have a few face pics but can't release them with out her OK plus other non face pics.

I will see her tommorrow (Friday) Scheduled appointment and ask her.

As for the wavy hair, It was a hot and humid day the ol FRIZZ FACTOR played a part.

I fully respect her requests in not sharing her digits.

The info I give you guys is 1000% TRUE AND ACCURATE.

Senior members may PM me with any questions.

Non seniors you will just have to out and find her in the zone and ask for your self if these pics here are really her.

ColaHunter
06-27-13, 19:58
OK. After getting a couple of PM's from Red Barchetta and some valid points made here by Mike Martin and Sir Duncan, I will say that Red deserves the benefit of the doubt and has convinced me that the pics are real. I have yet to see that tat for myself though. Perhaps next time. Happy Hunting.

CH

Member #4566
06-27-13, 21:17
Don't matter if its Macy or Stacy or gracy or Casey or Lacey. Nice job Red!

RoadStar01
06-28-13, 00:58
I wasn't questioning the veracity of your report Red, just the oddity of her being OK with posting pictures, but not sharing her number. It makes sense to be extra careful about sharing.

If she's looking for more clients, with a modicum of safety, she came to the right place here.

If she knows and reads the forum, urge her to sign up and get to know us, then she can give digits herself.

She doesn't want her digits shared because former clients were sharing her # and had a few bad experiences.

Rush 2112
06-28-13, 05:46
I wasn't questioning the veracity of your report Red, just the oddity of her being OK with posting pictures, but not sharing her number. It makes sense to be extra careful about sharing.

If she's looking for more clients, with a modicum of safety, she came to the right place here.

If she knows and reads the forum, urge her to sign up and get to know us, then she can give digits herself.I will ask her today when I see her about JOINING here.

I will see if she can bring another out fit too.

Also the possibilty of (NEW) face pics so when you guys cruise the track you can spot her.

John Michael
06-28-13, 19:37
Today was crazy out there! Around 1:00 there were 5-6 all over manchester St. Maybe even more.

Had an ok time with Patience. 19, blonde, nose ring, tatoos. Complains that it "hurts" the entire time and body odor was strong.

Rush 2112
06-29-13, 05:11
Today was crazy out there! Around 1:00 there were 5-6 all over manchester St. Maybe even more.

4Just before 7pm took a 5 min pass through before I went grocery shopping quite the selection out there.

Sara and a HSW on Manch by Beech.

Sammantha "Street Biking" on Union by Manch.

An unknown WSW with glasses and her hair up looked cute on Beech by Merri.

On the way back another quick pass saw another HSW on union by Manch Waving at cars.

Nikki aka Brooke on Union waling from Hanover towards Manchester.

Any one know about the unknown with the glasses? PM me.

RB

Member #4675
06-29-13, 19:42
Thanks to a member here I hooked up with a utr named Jillian, donation was a bit high for a BBBJ CIM, got pissed at my offer of 50, kicked her a 100 and off to Dunken Doughnuts bathroom we went, will ask her if she wants her number handed out, but its a land line, she lives with mom so I don't know, she called me today but at that price I expect more then a BJ.

JohnHenry1975
07-01-13, 15:10
Thanks to a member here I hooked up with a utr named Jillian, donation was a bit high for a BBBJ CIM, got pissed at my offer of 50, kicked her a 100 and off to Dunken Doughnuts bathroom we went, will ask her if she wants her number handed out, but its a land line, she lives with mom so I don't know, she called me today but at that price I expect more then a BJ.Is she the blonde who lives in Manchester?

Member #4675
07-01-13, 16:26
Is she the blonde who lives in Manchester?Yes she does live in Manchester, got the ok from her to share her number with guys I trust, I don't want to hook her up with a Jeffry Daumer type.

John Michael
07-02-13, 07:42
Met up with Sarah last night, sexy body, tight and really gets into FS. She's fun to be around, clean and smells good. Will repeat!

Rush 2112
07-03-13, 19:56
A lot of my uncles were out there, in preparation of the fireworks and possibly a sobriety checkpoint set up for later tonight.

After a couple of passes I decided to hang out at a nearby park and catch up on some reading. The book I'm reading is :

People Are Idiots And I can Prove it by Larry Wigman. Its pretty funny.

Ok back to topic here:

Another quick pass afterwards.

Saw that unknown with Glasses (see My post below) cross the street at Hanover and union I was first in line at the light, Looks ok from afar but up close EWWWWWWWWWWWW.

Track marks so steer clear.

And a real ugly red head thats was mentioned back a few months ago seen her ad on BP as well

Finally I gave up and headed home my monger phone is not working right somethings messed up with the screen.

Be safe and have a good 4TH.

RB

GeneralTom
07-03-13, 21:51
I know I haven't posted much; read a lot.

Short, sad story: picked up Christina on Manchester tonight around 7:30. 20-something black girl with a big pocketbook. 6 in the looks department. Huge rip-off. Stay away. End of story.

Rush 2112
07-04-13, 19:14
Just to let you mongers know Chrissy (white) is back from rehab. She texted me earlier this afternoon but I couln't partake or call due to family cookout on this hot 4th.

Her phone is working spoke to her around 6pm.

SMS 54
07-04-13, 20:41
I know I haven't posted much; read a lot.

Short, sad story: picked up Christina on Manchester tonight around 7:30. 20-something black girl with a big pocketbook. 6 in the looks department. Huge rip-off. Stay away. End of story.Thank you for the info, but when it comes to rip-offs, don't be afraid to be more specific about the details: Did she do the cash and dash, was it just lousy with no effort, did she begin the job and then just give up before the finish, did she keep asking "are you done yet" etc etc. ? The more details the better, so others will know to avoid.

I did a couple loops today around 3:30, saw 2 that were very active, one white, one looked Hispanic, she jumped in a car right in the pizza place lot at Union and Manchester, way too obvious the way he swung around and she jumped in right by the corner. The white girl was walking up and down Manch St between Union and Maple, seemed like quite a few mongers out as well. Watch out for our Uncle they are out there, hot and heavy, and the bikes too.

Andrew P
07-05-13, 08:03
I've seen Macy on the usual streets a couple afternoons. Talked to her once as well but haven't partaken yet. Saw her get into a car with someone too, seemed legit. She looks even cuter in person I think.

Macy did allow a couple of face pictures to be posted.

The first 3 show what she was wearing when I picked her up and wow she looked fantasic!

The other pictures are what she changed into and wow my blood got pumpin fast.

Enjoy the pics and hopefully the rest of you gents can meet up with her.

RB

Tail Hunter007
07-05-13, 08:15
Thanks to a member here I hooked up with a utr named Jillian, donation was a bit high for a BBBJ CIM, got pissed at my offer of 50, kicked her a 100 and off to Dunken Doughnuts bathroom we went, will ask her if she wants her number handed out, but its a land line, she lives with mom so I don't know, she called me today but at that price I expect more then a BJ.Glad it worked out for you. How was she?

GeneralTom
07-05-13, 21:13
Thank you for the info, but when it comes to rip-offs, don't be afraid to be more specific about the details: Did she do the cash and dash, was it just lousy with no effort, did she begin the job and then just give up before the finish, did she keep asking "are you done yet" etc etc. ? The more details the better, so others will know to avoid.

I did a couple loops today around 3:30, saw 2 that were very active, one white, one looked Hispanic, she jumped in a car right in the pizza place lot at Union and Manchester, way too obvious the way he swung around and she jumped in right by the corner. The white girl was walking up and down Manch St between Union and Maple, seemed like quite a few mongers out as well. Watch out for our Uncle they are out there, hot and heavy, and the bikes too.I wrote what was turning out to be a novel and trashed it. There was no sex involved, just stupidity (on my part), a lot of stolen cash, and threats (on her part). If you spot her, stay away; if you pick her up, push her out of the car as soon as you learn her name.

John Michael
07-06-13, 19:33
Petite brunette about 90lbs, tight body and always clean, fresh. Usually at bottom of Manch st.

I've met up with her twice and everything on menu, no Greek. Very good. No phone.

The usual out today, white Chrissy, Macy and Sarah (love her!) this heat is brutal!

Spill
07-07-13, 11:58
You've pumped some real life into this board. Great pictures and information. I will now have to drive up there and check things out.

Thanks again,

Spill

Tomchase17
07-07-13, 20:19
Thanks Red the king of streetwalkers in Manch without you these boards would be dead. Yea she is kind of hot I guess with her blue hair 6/10.

Rush 2112
07-08-13, 14:03
Thanks Red the king of streetwalkers in Manch without you these boards would be dead. Yea she is kind of hot I guess with her blue hair 6/10.I bumped in to an SW that I have seen before (she was off the clock) while grocery shopping and she gave me a heads up on something.

THIS IS EXTREMELY IMPORTANT!

On Manch St between Beech and Maple some one is throwing water at the girls walking by and yelling stuff at them and some one else is shooting BB's at the girls and at cars that are driving slowly.

She got hit by 2 bb's and had to go the hospital. This happened Sunday night in the 300 block.

So be careful guys.

Pm me for details I will NOT mention the SW's Name.

RB