PDA

View Full Version : Streetwalker Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10]

NorthSyracusen
02-28-21, 19:47
I went and did a couple loops and was lucky to find Meg. She is a very attractive blonde and no signs of using. Went back to my hotel and negotiated. 8 for FS. Not into DATY but a finger was fine. Very clean and no odor. She was very tight and took a minute to get in. Will definitely repeat while in town and anytime I come back.

JimFromHookSet
03-01-21, 07:02
I went and did a couple loops and was lucky to find Meg. She is a very attractive blonde and no signs of using. Went back to my hotel and negotiated. 8 for FS. Not into DATY but a finger was fine. Very clean and no odor. She was very tight and took a minute to get in. Will definitely repeat while in town and anytime I come back.Your lucky that you found a good one not a lot of those out there at all.

Pagbb2
03-01-21, 17:46
I ran into her on Friday and had a nice time. She is a sweetie.Today was a successful day. I took a spin through around 2:00 pm and finally ran into the girl with the red streaked hair. Will definitely repeat. Was quiet other than her.

JimFromHookSet
03-04-21, 07:39
Drove in the zone yesterday and saw Meg scabs all over from picking didn't look so good at all what a shame.

Northern45
03-04-21, 10:51
Drove in the zone yesterday and saw Meg scabs all over from picking didn't look so good at all what a shame.Something doesn't add up. So one person sees Meg and says she has no signs of using whatsoever, then 6 days later someone says she's a wreck covered in scabs from picking. That doesn't happen in 6 days. Is there more than one Meg?

YachtsMan69
03-04-21, 11:37
Today was a successful day. I took a spin through around 2:00 pm and finally ran into the girl with the red streaked hair. Will definitely repeat. Was quiet other than her.Your PM quota is full so I cannot answer your question.

Rush 2112
03-04-21, 14:30
Ran into Sarah just outside the zone, she didn't disappoint.

Awesome time.

Looks like she got her act together from a year ago.

Also of note I did see the Red hair streaked one on my way back.

YachtsMan69
03-05-21, 07:36
Something doesn't add up. So one person sees Meg and says she has no signs of using whatsoever, then 6 days later someone says she's a wreck covered in scabs from picking. That doesn't happen in 6 days. Is there more than one Meg?Drove by her recently and she looked terrible.

JimFromHookSet
03-05-21, 07:40
Drove by her recently and she looked terrible.I had not seen her for a while and when the visitor from NY found her I had said she is one of the better ones, untill I saw her a couple days ago I wanted to get her help.

Drewonhere
03-05-21, 09:15
Something doesn't add up. So one person sees Meg and says she has no signs of using whatsoever, then 6 days later someone says she's a wreck covered in scabs from picking. That doesn't happen in 6 days. Is there more than one Meg?The guy saying she had no signs of demons was visiting from NY, prolly was mistaken as to the SW name.

Just my opinion.

Homer J Simp
03-06-21, 10:58
Ran into Sarah just outside the zone, she didn't disappoint.

Awesome time.

Looks like she got her act together from a year ago.

Also of note I did see the Red hair streaked one on my way back.I was wonder about what time I've been out at around 8 ish with no luck except the zombies that I wouldn't let sit in my car let alone screw.

Utng45
03-06-21, 19:57
Did a few loops in the area. Lots of uncle LEO appearances in the area. Two walkers kinda dressed the same. One with gray pants, white coat and reddish hair and the other dark jeans, white coat, brunette withglasses. Both about 5'2 to 5'4. Any ideas who they are? No sign of Sarah which I'm hoping to find again soon and no signs of the red streaked girl. Is she a small petite girl? I may have saw her the other day.

FootFiend
03-11-21, 13:51
Was anyone out and about around 3:30 pm? Sorry I meant to post this earlier yesterday. I was just cruising through killing time. Saw a long curly darker blonde hair walker dressed in black. But I wasn't looking to pick up. But I've been out of the SW scene for so long I'm not sure who the players are any more. Any thoughts as to who it was? Not super critical to know. Just looking to re-establish identities. Thanks.

Satine
03-11-21, 20:09
Wed. Afternoon. A forty-something called herself Ally. Dark coat, leggings, and leather boots. Saw her on Union but wasn't sure at first. She eventually moved to Hanover and I pick her up. $40 for blowjob. Wasn't the youngest or the prettiest but very serviceable.

Drewonhere
03-16-21, 15:53
Got ghosted this morning by Maria on STG so I made some loops, looking for the red streaked hair girl, saw a older Latina I've picked up, saved her as my last resort then saw Sarah by cumbies, by the time I got back cause of one ways, she was getting in a car. So I made more loops, didn't see Sarah return or the red streak girl. I was going west on Manch and saw a potential heading to the corner by the meth clinic. Swung around, by that time she was headed east on Manch to the loop. Scooped her. Reddish dyed long hair, rough cute, maybe late 20's decent bod. She pronounced her name as Casey but spelled it Kelsey when she wrote her #. Very friendly. Went to my spot, jumped in the back, she took off her print leggings and lifted her baggy sweatshirt. Saggy Cs, baby belly, decent juicy ass, wet puss. I got my usual menu for 60. She asked for a tip. Biggest negative- Meth mouth when she smiled.

I have a #. I'm waiting for her to ok distributing it so you animals have a last resort, fall back when you are in need and the usual walkers are hibernating. LOL.

Northern45
03-17-21, 12:24
Got ghosted this morning by Maria on STG so I made some loops, looking for the red streaked hair girl, saw a older Latina I've picked up, saved her as my last resort then saw Sarah by cumbies, by the time I got back cause of one ways, she was getting in a car. So I made more loops, didn't see Sarah return or the red streak girl. I was going west on Manch and saw a potential heading to the corner by the meth clinic. Swung around, by that time she was headed east on Manch to the loop. Scooped her. Reddish dyed long hair, rough cute, maybe late 20's decent bod. She pronounced her name as Casey but spelled it Kelsey when she wrote her #. Very friendly. Went to my spot, jumped in the back, she took off her print leggings and lifted her baggy sweatshirt. Saggy Cs, baby belly, decent juicy ass, wet puss. I got my usual menu for 60. She asked for a tip. Biggest negative- Meth mouth when she smiled.

I have a #. I'm waiting for her to ok distributing it so you animals have a last resort, fall back when you are in need and the usual walkers are hibernating. LOL.[Deleted by Admin] She used to room with Tatiana who now lives in Florida, she's a heavy user, not really surprised she's on the streets now, she's friendly yes but definitely damaged.

Drewonhere
03-17-21, 16:02
Ya, seems like they all are these days tho. At least she's friendly, seems to like to please and is a good value.

Got the green light to share # BTW.

Chaser666
03-19-21, 21:33
Ran into her on Merrimack this afternoon, CFS for reasonable $. She needed a shower but otherwise OK and really well put together. Dropped her off and she was on her way to her supplier. Oh well.

FlyingFool888
03-24-21, 17:39
Drove the loop twice this afternoon. 1 pm and 5 pm. Saw a couple possibilities each time. One in particular was what looked to be a short spanish girl in tights and a blue bikini top. She was on lincoln between manchester and. Merrimack. Had to swing around and lost her. Also of note each time was our Uncle LEO. Be safe and be wise.

LookngForHer
03-27-21, 13:18
Does anyone remember Dezereih from a couple years ago?

HumptyHarley
04-02-21, 07:41
So I was in the area yesterday about 3:15 in the afternoon so I took a swing through the zone and see a girl in a pink jacket up ahead. Get up to her and it's the little one with the red streaks in her hair. She get's in and she tried to have us go to her place but I have issues doing that especially since she lives with her "aunt". Don't know if she was just having a bad day or what but hygiene wasn't as good as before and a bit of bad breathe. She had a noticeable bruise on the right side of her face just below her eye. I didn't mention it but to me it was either a client or a handler showing who's boss. Still a good BBBJ, other than some teeth. Took a couple pics of her doing her mouth work, she didn't complain and even chuckled after the first pic. Finished up and she even called an uber and she paid for it. I was a little disappointed with the session until the uber deal, made it a good time.

Rush 2112
04-11-21, 10:48
Met Stephanie a few days ago.

Cute 33 about ,5-5 maybe125?

Light brown hair.

No disappointments.

No phone. Very nice attitude.

She did this rather cool nightclub walk / strut.

My fantasy ended awesome I will repeat again if I can find her.

https://youtu.be/vPQgfaB3S1c

HumptyHarley
04-20-21, 20:31
Just a little info for those out looking for the girl with red streaks. She's out there almost everyday, not sure if it's necessity or she's getting into her work. Anyway yesterday she was sitting on the short wall across from the funeral home on Manchester St near Union about 2 PM and told her I couldn't do a date then. Tonight about 6 I saw her on Merrimack almost at Pine I just drove by as she was on the phone and looked to be a serious call. Seeing her at 6 was new for me, never seen her walking that late. If you're out there looking for her, I'd have to say concentrate on the 2 PM time frame. I've also seen her at Cumby"s a couple times too. I've passed on her last couple times because I have another in my sights that I want to try. Good luck to those looking.

Plman Smith
04-22-21, 18:07
Nothing. Too cold for anyone?!

Northern45
04-23-21, 22:45
Nothing. Too cold for anyone?!LOL not the cold. The girls are out half the night, there not up at 10 am.

GranAnimal
04-24-21, 11:33
Just a little info for those out looking for the girl with red streaks. She's out there almost everyday, not sure if it's necessity or she's getting into her work. Anyway yesterday she was sitting on the short wall across from the funeral home on Manchester St near Union about 2 PM and told her I couldn't do a date then. Tonight about 6 I saw her on Merrimack almost at Pine I just drove by as she was on the phone and looked to be a serious call. Seeing her at 6 was new for me, never seen her walking that late. If you're out there looking for her, I'd have to say concentrate on the 2 PM time frame. I've also seen her at Cumby"s a couple times too. I've passed on her last couple times because I have another in my sights that I want to try. Good luck to those looking.I saw her multiple times a couple of years ago when her hair was just blonde. I've seen her with her BF / Handler in the zone and out of it. She's mostly out during the day from 1 pm on she is definitely better than most out there.

Pagbb2
05-13-21, 15:21
Has anyone had any luck recently? If so, what time? I have been traveling through the zone all week around 2 and nothing to been seen. I missed the one chance on Monday with a bright haired beauty. Does anyone have any info on her? She was not BBW, but not spinner. Nice chest, brightly colored shoulder length hair.

Plman Smith
05-17-21, 10:47
Has anyone had any luck recently? If so, what time? I have been traveling through the zone all week around 2 and nothing to been seen. I missed the one chance on Monday with a bright haired beauty. Does anyone have any info on her? She was not BBW, but not spinner. Nice chest, brightly colored shoulder length hair.Cruised through 8 pm saw one walking in the street heading up Manch St. She smiled, wasn't able to do a you turn to partake, hopefully someone else did.

Socrates68
05-26-21, 16:23
Went out around midnight last night (Tue). Probably saw about 4 or 5 people of interest.

One girl came right up to my car as I was checking my phone. "Courtney".

Young but was very eager to please.

Nice to see the good weather seems to be bringing out some talent.

Entrain
05-28-21, 07:05
Saw her on Manch, face had a lot of make up, could see sores on her face thru the make up took a pass. Traffic seems to be picking up.

HumptyHarley
05-28-21, 09:05
Saw her on Manch, face had a lot of make up, could see sores on her face thru the make up took a pass. Traffic seems to be picking up.I've seen her a couple times lately walking the loop. She wears low cut tops to draw attention to her big tits. Actually met her a couple years ago, wanted some cash up front to get supplies, gave partial payment and she got her rock and smoked some on the way to my place, but it was dark so I let it pass. Anyway, I know she was supposed to be on her way to rehab a few months later but I think that was a failure. Half her top teeth are now rotted almost to the gums, don't want my dick in that mouth. Not a chance in hell I'd see her again.

Member #6336
05-28-21, 14:13
Hey all,

Long time follower of the Hobby going to be visiting Manchester this weekend. I'm looking for any tips or info on the local talent. Reading the recent posts seems like they're starting to come out and frequent a certain part of your city. If anyone could pm me the info I'd be very appreciative. What is the loop I've heard mentioned?

Member #6336
05-28-21, 14:20
Hey buddy,

Maine Monger in town for business. Where can I find the local talent?

Went out around midnight last night (Tue). Probably saw about 4 or 5 people of interest.

One girl came right up to my car as I was checking my phone. "Courtney".

Young but was very eager to please.

Nice to see the good weather seems to be bringing out some talent.

Northern45
05-29-21, 00:39
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it appeared to be a public effort to discourage members from posting information. If you have a concern about information posted by another member, then please contact them privately by PM. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

There was a million ways this could have been said without being condescending to new users, you picked the one that was. Nobody on this forum needs to satisfy your requirements for asking questions, you are not allowed to haze new members, if you don't want to answer a question then don't, there is no requirement for you to do so but you do not speak for the membership. For 12 years I've been shutting this argument down because it creates an unwelcoming environment, anybody can ask any question they want regardless of the amount of time they have been a member and they can do so free from fear of being criticized by dbags. Just as they are free to ask, you are free to ignore them if you wish.

A2

HumptyHarley
05-29-21, 17:50
Was out a few nights ago and pulling up to a stop sign I noticed a girl behind a parked car and recognized her as a girl I'd met from CL quite a few years ago but when I looped around she was gone. A day or two later I saw her walking and made a loop and perfectly timed it to have her cross in front of me as I came to the stop sign. I said HI loud enough for her to hear and she turned and smiled but continued walking then I asked if she needed a ride. She turned and nodded yes and came over and got in. A little small talk and she asked if we'd met before I told her where she lived when we met and she confirmed. Neither of us really had time for a date, she has a roommate so can't host so we planned for the next day. I pick her up and head to my place. She's a good looking girl, some might call her a pawg, thick legs, and is kind of dink toed when walking. She looks like she takes care of herself, has all her teeth though they are a little discolored. Now looking as good as she does you think all would be good but when I started finger banging her the odor coming from her vag was the absolute worse I've ever smelled. She tried to keep her legs together and not let me really penetrate the kitty with my fingers, so maybe she realizes the problem. Anyway, I found a post of hers on the monkey site and that's where the pic comes from. Reporting this just as a heads up, not as a slight on her, so if you dive face first into the triangle be prepared.

Member #6336
05-30-21, 01:43
Cruised the zone between Union and Lincoln a bunch between 10-12 and didn't see a whole lot. Very new to SWs but didn't seem to be many people out. I do think Insaw the bright haired girl (pink) in cumbies but that was all.

Drewonhere
05-31-21, 23:57
Swung thru on my way north, early evening, two loops thru, a crazy old woman was on Manch near Linc literally in the road looking for a friend to help her out. Not me. Pulled over on Manch to answer some mail, a late 20's strawberry blonde, pale skinned girl, baggy clothing, stops across the street while I'm typing. I asked if she needed a ride, she jumped in, went to my spot. BBBJ, daty, BBFS shot on belly. She said she's just moved to the area. Had a phone but I forgot to ask. Goes by Lex or Lexi (LOL).

7 to her but I tipped. 2 cause she was legit sweet, no rush and did a fine job, plus it was the holiday. Kinda shy, super cautious, but very friendly. Could be a great addition to the area.

PrinceNaveen
06-10-21, 01:04
I took a road trip to your fair city and was approached right away (I parked on the track) by a friendly older blonde. We drove a ways and found a decent spot. For short money, I had a really good time. She said she posts and is coming out of a 6 month retirement.

Plman Smith
07-16-21, 11:25
Said name was Christina, said hello, asked for a ride, Had wonderful Cs / Ds, but BJ was only literally 19 seconds, than "needed to go" to store before it closed. Worn face, said originally from Henniker.

FootFiend
07-21-21, 22:48
Pink top and a silver headband.

Decent time mic skills were good.

Only downside of my experience was no cim and she didn't have a phone. Hopefully I cross paths with her again.

HumptyHarley
07-22-21, 07:14
Last two evenings I've seen this girl, new to me, and just couldn't connect. Tuesday night saw her on Manchester crossing through a parking lot to Merrimack. When I got there she was going to a car stopped in the street, got in and was gone. Wednesday evening I see her get out of a car on corner of Pine and Manchester and tried my best to get her attention as she went to the corner store at Hanover. A couple loops to try and connect and saw her with all the homeless people and she was headed behind vehicles with some dude. Another loop and could see a dude standing there and I'd bet a million she was on her knees out of my sight. I'm going to keep looking for her because she is definitely the best looking girl on the streets. Only negative was she had the same dress on both days. BUT, that's not enough reason for me to change my mind.

Pagbb2
07-22-21, 15:40
Last two evenings I've seen this girl, new to me, and just couldn't connect. Tuesday night saw her on Manchester crossing through a parking lot to Merrimack. When I got there she was going to a car stopped in the street, got in and was gone. Wednesday evening I see her get out of a car on corner of Pine and Manchester and tried my best to get her attention as she went to the corner store at Hanover. A couple loops to try and connect and saw her with all the homeless people and she was headed behind vehicles with some dude. Another loop and could see a dude standing there and I'd bet a million she was on her knees out of my sight. I'm going to keep looking for her because she is definitely the best looking girl on the streets. Only negative was she had the same dress on both days. BUT, that's not enough reason for me to change my mind.What time did you go through? I haven't been seeing anyone the past few days.

HumptyHarley
07-22-21, 17:25
What time did you go through? I haven't been seeing anyone the past few days.Both visits were between 6 and 7:30 PM. I've driven the loop 2 or 3 times everyday since last Saturday and I think I've seen girls all but once or twice. Of course there are some nasty ones to go along with the better looking ones.

FootFiend
08-01-21, 23:06
Cruised through around 2:30. Didn't see much walking but there was several people hanging out at Cumberland. There were a couple of patch bikers. A girl with a shaved blue hairdo and another with neon pink hair. I thought the pink was working but never separated herself from the bikes. Then went over and pulled a small kid out of a car. There was another dark haired lady sitting at Cumberland writing or drawing something in a notebook. Black half top and Jean shorts. Nice looking. But then hopped on a bicycle and just rode around the area for a bit. So if anyone was around at that time or can confirm denounce if they are working or not. It would be very appreciated.

Cruised back through around 9 pm and nothing walking. A lot of activity at Cumberland. But again I couldn't tell if anyone was working. No one broke free from the herd. Eventually a car parked across the street observing that corner (I'll assume our friends in undercover black and white). So it was time to vacate the area.

Anyone else around and see anything different? Or can verify what I saw was nothing but locals hanging out.

Thanks.

DarkClouds
08-02-21, 14:14
Writing in her notebook and then riding her bike around the area? Perfect recipe for an undercover cop.

Cruised through around 2:30. Didn't see much walking but there was several people hanging out at Cumberland. There were a couple of patch bikers. A girl with a shaved blue hairdo and another with neon pink hair. I thought the pink was working but never separated herself from the bikes. Then went over and pulled a small kid out of a car. There was another dark haired lady sitting at Cumberland writing or drawing something in a notebook. Black half top and Jean shorts. Nice looking. But then hopped on a bicycle and just rode around the area for a bit. So if anyone was around at that time or can confirm denounce if they are working or not. It would be very appreciated.

Cruised back through around 9 pm and nothing walking. A lot of activity at Cumberland. But again I couldn't tell if anyone was working. No one broke free from the herd. Eventually a car parked across the street observing that corner (I'll assume our friends in undercover black and white). So it was time to vacate the area.

Anyone else around and see anything different? Or can verify what I saw was nothing but locals hanging out.

Thanks.

DrtyBoy
08-02-21, 21:44

Thanks.I don't fuck with the streets but happened to roll by Cumby's at that time. I saw the biker chicks with blue and pink hair to the left of Cumby's and a bunch of tweakers and junk boxes all wacked out near the steps to the right of Cumby's. Looked like a few were "stuck". One kept trying to pick up their backpack but couldn't follow through but tried over and over while almost falling over. Quite comical but what a shit show. No wonder the cops were monitoring the area. Manchester is such a mess.

FootFiend
08-03-21, 00:03
Writing in her notebook and then riding her bike around the area? Perfect recipe for an undercover cop.I didn't get that vibe. She wasn't paying attention to people driving by. Looked more like she was drawing. I timed my position to be stopped at the red light for an entire cycle. She never once looked up. I guess you can't be sure. You could be right. But I would have thought there would have been less of a crowd hanging out if she was a cop.

FootFiend
08-03-21, 00:21
I don't fuck with the streets but happened to roll by Cumby's at that time. I saw the biker chicks with blue and pink hair to the left of Cumby's and a bunch of tweakers and junk boxes all wacked out near the steps to the right of Cumby's. Looked like a few were "stuck". One kept trying to pick up their backpack but couldn't follow through but tried over and over while almost falling over. Quite comical but what a shit show. No wonder the cops were monitoring the area. Manchester is such a mess.Yeah. I agree that Manchester is declining. Its been a while since I've cruised through. And those times I typically find zero activity or nothing you want to pay for. I did get lucky the other night finding Emily (cute blonde). But I haven't seen her since.

I used to travel for work until the pandemic shut down all company travel. And I got to check out the local talent. Manchester always placed last in comparison. I just don't understand why. Up and down the spectrum: strip clubs, escorts, Asian massages, street walkers. Manchester has a female population. Why is our hobby lacking talent in our area? Honestly I feel ever since Craigslist was shutdown the Manchester area just never recovered. COVID-19 didn't help things either. Sorry for rambling. Just standing on my soapbox. Enjoy the day gentlemen.

DarkClouds
08-03-21, 08:37
Manchester (and surrounding) has been great for me. I've had lots of success during the BP days and later with SA until the pandemic brought the hobby to a standstill, at least for me.

Yeah. I agree that Manchester is declining. Its been a while since I've cruised through. And those times I typically find zero activity or nothing you want to pay for. I did get lucky the other night finding Emily (cute blonde). But I haven't seen her since.

I used to travel for work until the pandemic shut down all company travel. And I got to check out the local talent. Manchester always placed last in comparison. I just don't understand why. Up and down the spectrum: strip clubs, escorts, Asian massages, street walkers. Manchester has a female population. Why is our hobby lacking talent in our area? Honestly I feel ever since Craigslist was shutdown the Manchester area just never recovered. COVID-19 didn't help things either. Sorry for rambling. Just standing on my soapbox. Enjoy the day gentlemen.

HumptyHarley
08-05-21, 05:51
Yeah. I agree that Manchester is declining. Its been a while since I've cruised through. And those times I typically find zero activity or nothing you want to pay for. I did get lucky the other night finding Emily (cute blonde). But I haven't seen her since.

I used to travel for work until the pandemic shut down all company travel. And I got to check out the local talent. Manchester always placed last in comparison. I just don't understand why. Up and down the spectrum: strip clubs, escorts, Asian massages, street walkers. Manchester has a female population. Why is our hobby lacking talent in our area? Honestly I feel ever since Craigslist was shutdown the Manchester area just never recovered. COVID-19 didn't help things either. Sorry for rambling. Just standing on my soapbox. Enjoy the day gentlemen.I know this is a long shot, but wondering if this girl who posts on WhatsYourPrice, and fit's your description and goes by Emily could be the same girl. I contacted the WYP girl and she seems very anxious to meet.

FootFiend
08-06-21, 07:51
I know this is a long shot, but wondering if this girl who posts on WhatsYourPrice, and fit's your description and goes by Emily could be the same girl. I contacted the WYP girl and she seems very anxious to meet.That is not her. The Emily I found didn't have a phone I'm guessing WYP is a pay to post an ad so the selection might be better? Good luck with that Emily.

FootFiend
08-12-21, 18:59
Ok gents. Just cruising through around 4:30. Who can tell me the name of the blonde wearing the black sweatpants and a white bra / bikini top? No one seemed to be picking her up and she didn't seem happy about it. Other one I saw briefly was a shorter brunette wearing a red shirt and grey booty shorts? I saw her walking carrying a large bottle of ice tea it looked like. I also saw an older taller looking darker hair wearing a pair of yoga pants and a sports bra. And last I saw was a dark haired darker complexion black outfit on. Had a white sock on her right leg I think.

I was looking to see if I could find Emily again. No such luck. Didn't look like anyone was getting picked up.

Drewonhere
08-12-21, 23:45
Ok gents. Just cruising through around 4:30. Who can tell me the name of the blonde wearing the black sweatpants and a white bra / bikini top? No one seemed to be picking her up and she didn't seem happy about it. Other one I saw briefly was a shorter brunette wearing a red shirt and grey booty shorts? I saw her walking carrying a large bottle of ice tea it looked like. I also saw an older taller looking darker hair wearing a pair of yoga pants and a sports bra. And last I saw was a dark haired darker complexion black outfit on. Had a white sock on her right leg I think.

I was looking to see if I could find Emily again. No such luck. Didn't look like anyone was getting picked up.I was there, same time. Lots of mongers circling!! If that blonde didn't look so damn cranked up, I woulda scooped her. But not in the condition she was in. I almost scooped the thicker woman wearing the black and white sundress and sunglasses because I needed to unload, but she gave off the vibe of LE set up so I didn't. Saw those same thin chicks with sports bras, but they were with guys so I kept driving. LE was circling too.

No luck for me today.

HumptyHarley
08-23-21, 11:45
So I'm checking out the loop this morning between 10 and 11 and I see this girl I haven't seen before. White girl, brunette tied up so don't know the length, maybe 5'5' really good looking, sunglasses, dressed all in black. I did take a few loops and got the look and wave but she looked way TGTBT. Saw a few black and whites in the area and all I could think was a sting. If anyone saw the same girl I'd like to know your opinion, or if she isn't the law and is legit. Thanks.

FootFiend
08-24-21, 23:24
Nothing out there tonight. Saw cruising through around 8/9 and the streets were empty. Looks like the city also cleared out the park of homeless. The park was just as empty.

HumptyHarley
08-25-21, 12:25
Nothing out there tonight. Saw cruising through around 8/9 and the streets were empty. Looks like the city also cleared out the park of homeless. The park was just as empty.I noticed the park had been cleared out too. Also noticed what is probably the Central HS marching band practicing in the park. I guess that's an easy way of moving the homeless out of that park.

FootFiend
08-28-21, 00:18
A quick cruise through the neighborhood and really didn't see anything. There were a few girls hanging around Cumberland but not straying far from their "guy" friends.

HumptyHarley
08-28-21, 07:43
A quick cruise through the neighborhood and really didn't see anything. There were a few girls hanging around Cumberland but not straying far from their "guy" friends.I too was cruising in the 9 PM time frame. Saw the tallish skanky blonde really working hard Manchester St between Union and Beech. Another sitting on the wall at Manchester and Lincoln. She wasn't there long. Saw two others getting into cars couldn't really see well enough to describe. Anyway I was looking for one in particular but didn't see her and figured I had made enough loops so headed home.

FootFiend
09-02-21, 00:49
Just a few weeks ago, the area was over populated. Activity everywhere. Although who you thought was working never left their "male" friends. But now there seems to be NO action. I've been through there a few times over the past couple of days and it has been dead. There was a brief period Monday evening. I was driving around, nothing then like 5 appeared out of nowhere and we're all gone within 10 mins and never returned. I saw one, looped around to take a better look and she would be gone.

HumptyHarley
09-02-21, 07:46
Just a few weeks ago, the area was over populated. Activity everywhere. Although who you thought was working never left their "male" friends. But now there seems to be NO action. I've been through there a few times over the past couple of days and it has been dead. There was a brief period Monday evening. I was driving around, nothing then like 5 appeared out of nowhere and we're all gone within 10 mins and never returned. I saw one, looped around to take a better look and she would be gone.It's definitely hit or miss especially with all the homeless and it seems like with more eyes of the law watching them the working girls aren't out there like they were. Just have to be there at the right time.

Rush 2112
09-15-21, 17:58
Looks like there is a staffing issue.

Haven't seen any girls out there in the last 3 weeks.

Hopefully things will be better soon.

HumptyHarley
09-15-21, 19:10

Hopefully things will be better soon.The girls are out there. I see at least one almost every time I go for a ride. Of course the quality isn't the best, so if you're like me and want better quality, you'll go home maybe a little frustrated.

ERose603
09-15-21, 21:51

Hopefully things will be better soon.Passed thru Sat (9/11 after 10 pm-11 pm) and didn't see anything.

KaptainJack
09-17-21, 22:03
Only saw blonde Megan on Hanover and Lincoln.

Drewonhere
09-19-21, 18:39
Was heading south, pulled off the highway to check out the scenery at 1:30 p. Nothing. On way north at 6 p, first pass had 3-4 in the loop, one looked familiar & no negative memories, so swung back to scoop her. Was Cheryl. Mid 30's, dirty blonde, chubby thicc, kinda cute-ish, but wickid friendly and down to earth. She recalled giving me BBBJCIM just as covid was starting (Off to my spot, quick half and half for. 6, took our time, both were pleased and got what we wanted.

She knows her place and aims to please with no BS or drama. Recommend if you see her, give her a spin! Good value imo.

Sorry, not familiar enough with the Manch street girls to know who else was out. But Cheryl said the streets were dry of mongers all day.

HumptyHarley
09-24-21, 08:24
Took a few laps around the zone last night around 7:30. Was on more of a scouting mission than looking to score. When I go scouting I don't carry a pocket full of cash in case uncle pulls me over. Been stopped before for spending too much time in the area and was told next stop could be trouble, so no cash helps with my bull shit story to them. Anyway, in the 45 minutes or so I was cruising I saw 7 definite working girls, 6 actually walking in the street and 1 standing in front of the store at Manchester and Lincoln waving to every car going by. One of the walkers looked familiar but hair color wasn't as I know, but that can change day to day, she was the only one that I would have stopped for and almost did but she was gone when I was going to pull the trigger. So to all those thinking things are dried up, last night looked good. Maybe being the end of the month and the rain coming in had them out looking for a pay day.

ToolingExpert7
10-11-21, 17:50
Not asking for your spots but what are criteria you use for finding them? I could come up with some if I had to but they boil down to far away spots in a shopping center parking lot, but not too far away, obviously. Low traffic or empty businesses are a possibility but cameras are so ubiquitous now. And especially at night uncle likes creeping around back of buildings.

I'm in a neighbouring town but will be in Mach more in the coming months and I'm curious about the streetwalker game and have driven the loop before, I'm familiar with the terrain.

Hope this doesn't have too much of a "hello fellow mongers" vibe, which is why I'm not asking for any specifics. Just what are do's and don'ts of picking a spot.

I've thought about hiking up the rocks on the west side as it gets dark, having some fun looking over the city. I'm sure many have, been up there many times.

Glenn Q
10-31-21, 12:50
Was up in Manchester Friday night so I thought I'd put in a couple laps around the Manmack (Manchester and Merrimack) track.

It was pretty quiet. Saw just one older, tall, skinny brunette, but passed. I thought I'd turn in a couple more loops before heading home.

Glad I did. On Union, I spotted a medium height girl, with shoulder length brown hair, black / dark grey coat, jeans, and a nice Halloween pumpkin spice butt 🎃 😋. Could have passed for a civvie on her way home, but she gave the look, even flashed a quick smile.

Pulled over on the next street. She walked up and jumped right in. Cute, she looked older 20's, early 30's, clean. We exchanged pleasantries, and she reached over to do a quick cop check.

We discussed mutual adult activities as I drove out of the area. Found a nice dark location and we hopped into the back. She immdiately took her jeans off completely, was fresh and shaven. She started with a very nice BJ, no teeth, no rush. We then jumped into the main event, between those nice thick, smooth thighs. No rush, she seemed to enjoy it, and we finished together.

Unfortunately, she did not have a phone, but said to look for her as she is out quite bit. If you see her, make the scoop. Definite repeat, I may even drive up again, just to look for her.

https://youtu.be/VMnjF1O4eH0

Enjoy.

Currymonster
11-07-21, 12:43
Not asking for your spots but what are criteria you use for finding them? I could come up with some if I had to but they boil down to far away spots in a shopping center parking lot, but not too far away, obviously. Low traffic or empty businesses are a possibility but cameras are so ubiquitous now. And especially at night uncle likes creeping around back of buildings.I think there's definitely value to getting far enough away that it's easier for her to just shut up and do the job than to insist you pay first so she can just get out and run. Plus if you're actually out of Manchester's limits, cops in the surrounding towns aren't necessarily looking for the same behaviours to investigate.

I've thought about hiking up the rocks on the west side as it gets dark, having some fun looking over the city. I'm sure many have, been up there many times.Like a bit of outside action, but you're reaching the end of the season where it's viable up there.

ERose603
11-08-21, 10:25
Passed through the area the last two Friday nights. Little action last weekend, but a decent amount of activity this past Friday.

Both weekends, saw a large dark colored Chevy pick-up with a bunch of flood lights sitting idle at Cumberland Farms (Beech and Hanover). Thought possibly LE at first but too conspicuous a vehicle (and parked in a way that is meant to be seen) to be uncle LEO. Last Friday I had made a few trips through the area and each time the pick-up was there or circling the area. Seemed a bit sketchy and proceeded with caution but to be clear he was there for several hours (9 pm-midnight+).

This past Friday saw him again. Picked up someone over on Manchester St. And then saw him in rearview. No problem, drove around and lost him. Went to what felt like a secluded area. 5 minutes into it, the tuck pulls up right next to me. Buzz kill and thinking things are about to get bad. Truck pulls out after a just a minute. 5 minutes later truck comes ripping back in and parks awkwardly near me but not blocking me in. Should have left after the first drive by, but this time I did not make any haste and zoomed out of there and made sure I was not tailed. Girl was freaked out a bit too obviously and that pretty much ended the night. Still not sure if it was some pimp wannabe, vigilante, or demented monger.

Be safe out there.

TommyTourist
11-08-21, 15:14
Passed through the area the last two Friday nights. Little action last weekend, but a decent amount of activity this past Friday.

Both weekends, saw a large dark colored Chevy pick-up with a bunch of flood lights sitting idle at Cumberland Farms (Beech and Hanover). Thought possibly LE at first but too conspicuous a vehicle (and parked in a way that is meant to be seen) to be uncle LEO. Last Friday I had made a few trips through the area and each time the pick-up was there or circling the area. Seemed a bit sketchy and proceeded with caution but to be clear he was there for several hours (9 pm-midnight+).

This past Friday saw him again. Picked up someone over on Manchester St. And then saw him in rearview. No problem, drove around and lost him. Went to what felt like a secluded area. 5 minutes into it, the tuck pulls up right next to me. Buzz kill and thinking things are about to get bad. Truck pulls out after a just a minute. 5 minutes later truck comes ripping back in and parks awkwardly near me but not blocking me in. Should have left after the first drive by, but this time I did not make any haste and zoomed out of there and made sure I was not tailed. Girl was freaked out a bit too obviously and that pretty much ended the night. Still not sure if it was some pimp wannabe, vigilante, or demented monger..In case something does happen, whoever sees our friend next should make records of any identifying information and share it with the community in a way that doesn't break community guidelines.

Dj1556
11-18-21, 18:30
Did a few laps around the track this morning around 9. I saw 4 out walking, I picked up Amy nice round ass, best thing I can say about her. Big nose and a little ruff looking. Service was good, she wanted. 8 but settled for. 6.

Is that the new rate 40/80 or was she trying to up sale. I don't get down to Manchester to often.

HardPacc
11-19-21, 08:32
Was passing through town about l pm not enough time to play. Saw nice looking black girl well dressed hair done up anyone meet her?

Another butterball in white t-shirt all stuffed for thanksgiving.

Rush 2112
11-25-21, 11:21
Saw Cheryl again last week.

She didn't disappoint.

Sorry Guys No MATH available.

I haven't had much luck the last 2 months I guess timing must be awful on my part.

Colder weather doesn't help now trying to determine who is who.

NickStone14
01-05-22, 18:16
Make a loop downtown today, no luck whatsoever. Saw one near the park by Laurel- gave me the eyeball and stopped walking, but she was all bundled up and look really rough. I drove all around- including Cumbies- but saw NOTHING. Kinda depressing. It was right at dusk so I figured I'd score. But to no avail! Good luck and stay safe gentleman!!

Drewonhere
02-13-22, 02:10
Heading south, swung thru at 1 ish, nada SW in sight. Heading back north around 4, same. Lots of fuzz tho. Thought the 55 degrees woulda brought them out. Nope.

Drewonhere
02-23-22, 18:16
Looped late afternoon, two WSW that looked well worn. Passed. Second loop scooped a BSW, thick, bigger tits, sucking a lollypop. Little older, lucid, very friendly, nice soft skin. Talked about the beautiful day and we both were feeling frisky, I stated my standard menu, agreed and got in the backseat. Silky sloppy BBBJ, nuts and all, easy DT, edged me to the brink and back many times, she was enjoying herself, was excellent. Nice big clit, responsive until she said let's fuck. Slow to start, then pounded one out BBFSCIP, silky puss too (aren't they all tho? Was perfect find for the nice day. Seemingly for both of us. 60+ 20 cause we easily played for 45 min. Wish I was in Manch more often. Hope to find her again.

TommyTourist
03-10-22, 14:03
Skinny early 30's WSW on the loop. Had to cruise for a while around 7. Made maybe 10 loops. As I was thinking it was futile, I noticed her on the proper side of the street. Beep, park, she initiates, and we're off. Exchange pleasantries and then silence until the spot. Agreement was very simple. Seemed less than 100% happy with 40 for slurpee. But she didn't do a bad job at all. Asked to get dropped off by a nearby laundromat and told me she would be back out in an hour. This was Tuesday BTW. Also mentioned FS was 100. I would repeat for these prices and no more. Be safe y'all and remember: there is always more money and women.

BigVin
04-26-22, 23:29
It's infested with homeless.

And not the working girls.

I pulled into the quickie mart that they used to hang out at sometimes.

Watched 2 DUDES fight over a stuffed bear that fell out of one shopping cart.

I know the girls usually have demons.

But the loop seems to be sooooo bad with the homeless that the girls aren't walking it anymore.

Anyone got any REAL info?

Not just a thirsty question that adds NOTHING.

Like REAL info.

Socrates68
04-27-22, 17:12
It's infested with homeless.

And not the working girls.

I pulled into the quickie mart that they used to hang out at sometimes.

Watched 2 DUDES fight over a stuffed bear that fell out of one shopping cart.

I know the girls usually have demons.

But the loop seems to be sooooo bad with the homeless that the girls aren't walking it anymore.

Anyone got any REAL info?

Not just a thirsty question that adds NOTHING.Been really quiet out there. I almost don't bother anymore. Seems there's been a few around 9 pm - 11 pm. Then nothing until 3 am - 5 am.

I've heard of a few people getting lucky during the day but I certainly haven't been one of them.

I'm hoping the weather will turn nice soon and maybe see a change of scenery.

(Sorry, I know not a post with good info. Just agreeing with you and hoping others might chime in with some details).

Joebags
05-03-22, 18:50
Passed threw 4:30 ish counted 6 LEO on Manch looks like they are trying to slow the stroll good luck out there be safe.

ERose603
05-09-22, 17:19
Did a few loops Sat night (5/7) and there were a decent amount of options, especially up and down Manchester Street.

HottieMaybe
05-09-22, 18:55
Because I just don't get it.

I feel like with SWs your chances of soliciting a cop are, if you do it long enough, virtually 100%.

Even if she's not a cop, she is likely to be a dirty, possibly diseased, junky.

It just seems like even in the pussy desert that is Manch-vegas, there are options that are both safer and better.

So why? Is it just the low price point? Or is there some special thrill to it?

JDeller
05-10-22, 09:23
I am guessing it all comes down to money and risk factor. The higher the risk (LEO, disease, ripoff), the cheaper the price, which is all some guys can afford.

If you have 2 k a month to play with, then you can get a rotation going of young, tight, bare pussy for zero LEO risk and reduced std risk. If you only have 200 a month, then you have to take your chances with the SW a few times a month.

I feel like with SWs your chances of soliciting a cop are, if you do it long enough, virtually 100%.

It just seems like even in the pussy desert that is Manch-vegas, there are options that are both safer and better.

So why? Is it just the low price point? Or is there some special thrill to it?

NorthEast
05-10-22, 19:51
Hi fellow Mongers. From out of town and will be in Manchester hotel tomorrow night. If anyone could detail exactly what the "loop" is, as in street names greatly appreciated. Even more so if anyone has numbers to share. Will even offer my room for place to host for any of you that need a place, we Can double team them! Thanks.

JNimble
05-11-22, 08:01
Hi fellow Mongers. From out of town and will be in Manchester hotel tomorrow night. If anyone could detail exactly what the "loop" is, as in street names greatly appreciated. Even more so if anyone has numbers to share. Will even offer my room for place to host for any of you that need a place, we Can double team them! Thanks.Merrimack and Manchester streets from Union to Lincoln are the hot spots.

Also on Hanover st (1 block north of Manchester st is Bronstein park. During the summer some times girls hang out there.

There is a Cumberland Farms store at Beech and Hanover across from the park.

That area is a "RESTING STOP". Some of us local mongers hang out there sometimes.

NorthEast
05-11-22, 09:44
Merrimack and Manchester streets from Union to Lincoln are the hot spots.

Also on Hanover st (1 block north of Manchester st is Bronstein park. During the summer some times girls hang out there.

There is a Cumberland Farms store at Beech and Hanover across from the park.

That area is a "RESTING STOP". Some of us local mongers hang out there sometimes.Thank you!

Utng45
05-15-22, 08:04
I did a few laps last night around 1045 till maybe 1120. Absolutely dead. Didn't see any of uncle either.

TommyTourist
05-16-22, 16:39

So why? Is it just the low price point? Or is there some special thrill to it?Let me be clear, in no way shape or form is violence appropriate when engaging in fantasy play with a streetwalker. True or not, that's my stance.

SW are a fantasy. There's an expectation you leave home with and you build on it as you search. It's really about fantasy, and realizing that fantasy. It is also way cheaper, but in my opinion, SW and Escorts are only a degree apart.

It's fantasy.

Utng45
05-18-22, 00:33
5'3, nice body, blond hair, c cup 34 variety and glasses. Starts out good then she starts lighting up her crack pipe in uour car and is paranoid by everything within 10 miles and spooked by the wind. You may or may not get waht you want. Took 5 minutes to pick her up then 40 mins till she felt safe enough to do anything. 100 BBFS and filled her up. Wasn't worth the wait. I personally will avoid next time.

LeeannRain
06-14-22, 16:55
[Commercial Message deleted by Admin]

Lowell Monger
07-21-22, 02:57
Was doing the loop a few days ago and found this white spinner on Manchester St by the name Amanda. Brunnette with obvious signs of using. Agreed on a 20 BBJ and then I found my spot. BTW right as the rain came down she started to slow down and was almost making it last so she didn't need to go back in the rain. I offered her an extra 10 for some ball and taint action followed by guaranteed swallowing. It was excellent and well worth it. I wish she had a phone for I would hit her up this weekend. But I'm the end dropped her off back where I found her and left feeling great.

NorthEast
08-01-22, 19:02
I got a mature FWB that wants to do some dogging tomorrow night Aug 2nd. Any good spots? I know of the truck stop in Epping. Any others. Then going back to hotel and she'd take on any one.

Drewonhere
08-02-22, 00:54
I got a mature FWB that wants to do some dogging tomorrow night Aug 2nd. Any good spots? I know of the truck stop in Epping. Any others. Then going back to hotel and she'd take on any one.#1 where are you getting a hotel?

#2 what does she want for $?

#3 what time are you planning to let guys stop by to take her on?

I'm not sure there's any active or "good" dogging spots unless you post when & where you'll have her ready and willing.

Joebags
08-10-22, 19:50
Took a quick ride threw only one out looked to be Sarah and she looks very prego did not partake.

NoMorEspouse
08-10-22, 20:58
Where would find or how would one contact this Sarah in Manchester. Once prego can't get any more prego.

HumptyHarley
08-10-22, 21:15
Took a quick ride threw only one out looked to be Sarah and she looks very prego did not partake.Not thinking she's prego. She has put on a lot of weight in last 2 or 3 years and she told me she can't get pregnant. Know she has kid (s) so probably got fixed after last one. Titties are a lot bigger with the weight gain.

Hentai444
08-11-22, 11:39
Not thinking she's prego. She has put on a lot of weight in last 2 or 3 years and she told me she can't get pregnant. Know she has kid (s) so probably got fixed after last one. Titties are a lot bigger with the weight gain.The extra weight doesn't sit on her so well, I wish her ass got bigger in proportion to the rest of her body.

She looked better when she was slim thick, check out the pic. I didn't know she was out doing laps around the track again.

I have her contact info if any of you are interested.

Joebags
08-11-22, 14:05
Not thinking she's prego. She has put on a lot of weight in last 2 or 3 years and she told me she can't get pregnant. Know she has kid (s) so probably got fixed after last one. Titties are a lot bigger with the weight gain.That is a considerable amount of weight. Usually her head game is decent didn't scoop because I didn't think she could make it over my console.

Drewonhere
08-11-22, 20:00
Heading back north from work, seemed to be a shindig going on downtown, took a few laps, looking dry but noticed a thick dirty blond, late 20's early 30's, as cute as a toothless girl can be. Scooped her, said her name was Denise (pleasant, talkative agreed to terms for my usual menu for. 6 and off to my spot.

Quickie, unloaded on her belly and was on my way.

Kinda looked like WSide Sara but without the glasses.

Have at her boys!

Entrain
08-12-22, 06:47
That is a considerable amount of weight. Usually her head game is decent didn't scoop because I didn't think she could make it over my console.I have a very large 3/4 ton pickup truck with a very large console she makes it over there don't be concerned LOL.

Rush 2112
08-19-22, 14:12
Scooped up Sarah a new one 5 foot seven extremely large boobs very good microphone skills on my backside is available will repeat.

Also there were a few other girls out at the time this was Friday afternoon.

Stay safe.

NoMorEspouse
08-19-22, 20:28
Scooped up Sarah a new one 5 foot seven extremely large boobs very good microphone skills on my backside is available will repeat.

Stay safe.Can you pm me the streets to look please.

ThanosIsComing
08-19-22, 23:49

Stay safe.Extremely busty and good microphone skills? Very exciting! I'll be searching soon. Thank you for the heads up!

NickStone14
08-21-22, 09:34
Anyone ever pick her up? Saw her wakin. Circled back a block from Cumbies. Not bad looking- hard to tell on age- maybe late 30's.missing a few teeth. Great ass. I have her digits. Told her I would reach out and hook up. 40/80. Just want to see if anyone has taken her for a ride.

NoMorEspouse
08-21-22, 13:08
Anyone ever pick her up? Saw her wakin. Circled back a block from Cumbies. Not bad looking- hard to tell on age- maybe late 30's.missing a few teeth. Great ass. I have her digits. Told her I would reach out and hook up. 40/80. Just want to see if anyone has taken her for a ride.Looking for the streets to cruise on a nice summer night. Went for a cruise after a nice juicy peach for dessert last night to check out the area but not familiar with the city.

HumptyHarley
08-24-22, 08:05
Took a ride around the loop yesterday afternoon and saw a girl I hadn't seen before. Did a couple ride by's to make sure she was a working girl before I stopped and picked her up. As soon as I stopped she came right over and jumped in. Asked if I was the law and grabbed the junk. Started telling me how hot she was and asked what I wanted. Before I said anything she asked "everything?' I said yeah and she says $200. I kind of laughed and said no way I was paying that much. All this time I'm checking her out and she was no where as nice close up as she was from 50 feet or so. Does have a nice ass and has her teeth which she mentioned. Even though she said she had her own place, she has roomies and can't host and has a regular job. I'm pretty sure she's homeless, bruises on her legs, a ton of bug bites and don't think she had showered in a while. Anyway after I said her number was out of the question she asked what I'd do. I said 100 tops, and she starts the bullshit about being worth her number. The mood was gone and I told her I was bringing her back to where she got in. Told her maybe another time but she was pissed off and said she wouldn't get in next time. Whatever! Maybe others have had better results with her, but I think I made the right choice for me.

DarkClouds
08-24-22, 09:18
Description like hair color, height, build? Wondering if it's the Cassandra I met a few years ago (black hair, athletic build, had a bit of an attitude like you describe).

Took a ride around the loop yesterday afternoon and saw a girl I hadn't seen before. Did a couple ride by's to make sure she was a working girl before I stopped and picked her up. As soon as I stopped she came right over and jumped in. Asked if I was the law and grabbed the junk. Started telling me how hot she was and asked what I wanted. Before I said anything she asked "everything?' I said yeah and she says $200. I kind of laughed and said no way I was paying that much. All this time I'm checking her out and she was no where as nice close up as she was from 50 feet or so. Does have a nice ass and has her teeth which she mentioned. Even though she said she had her own place, she has roomies and can't host and has a regular job. I'm pretty sure she's homeless, bruises on her legs, a ton of bug bites and don't think she had showered in a while. Anyway after I said her number was out of the question she asked what I'd do. I said 100 tops, and she starts the bullshit about being worth her number. The mood was gone and I told her I was bringing her back to where she got in. Told her maybe another time but she was pissed off and said she wouldn't get in next time. Whatever! Maybe others have had better results with her, but I think I made the right choice for me.

HumptyHarley
08-24-22, 13:17
Description like hair color, height, build? Wondering if it's the Cassandra I met a few years ago (black hair, athletic build, had a bit of an attitude like you describe).Yeah after I posted I realized I didn't describe her. Anyway 5'2" to 5'4" maybe 130 hard to tell she had a loose hoodie on, darker blonde hair. I travel the loop quite often and like I said this was the first time I've seen her. Maybe if I had agreed to her request right away her attitude would have been better.

Hentai444
08-25-22, 12:03
Yeah after I posted I realized I didn't describe her. Anyway 5'2" to 5'4" maybe 130 hard to tell she had a loose hoodie on, darker blonde hair. I travel the loop quite often and like I said this was the first time I've seen her. Maybe if I had agreed to her request right away her attitude would have been better.I think I recall picking this girl up one time at around 2 am, maybe about 2 or 3 months ago. It was my first time ever seeing her, I pulled over and she got right in. I offered to take her to my place but it seemed like she wasn't really into me (I offered 60, maybe that wasn't enough). She looks better than your average street walker and she told me she was 23, I really wanted to have some fun with her. She had nice legs and her butt was nice too, thicc thighs and a slightly above average sized ass.

She wanted a ride to the hospital, at some point I asked her if I could rub her thighs as payment for the ride and she declined. I wasn't asking for a HJ or anything, I just wanted to touch her. I was a little upset after the experience.

It seemed like she was addicted to something too, she was fidgety and I think at some point she may have clocked out for a bit. She wasn't that appealing to be around & she definitely looked worse up close and personal. I was attracted to her age and the lower half of her body, I couldn't see upstairs because she was wearing a hoodie.

I wanted to keep in touch with her but obviously she had no phone.

I think she told me her name was Cassandra.

Based off your description, it made me think of this woman in particular.

Jehovah
08-25-22, 12:22
Extremely busty and good microphone skills? Very exciting! I'll be searching soon. Thank you for the heads up!Sarah has been in the hospital for the last 2-3 days but she's coming out soon. I'll keep you guys posted.

ThanosIsComing
08-28-22, 19:21
Sarah has been in the hospital for the last 2-3 days but she's coming out soon. I'll keep you guys posted.Thank you for the update. I've never met her, but sorry to read she's been hospitalized and wishing her well. I was in the area yesterday, so looked for her based on the description posted a week or so ago. There wasn't anyone else out who looked even half way decent, so I reached out to Peach due to the tips in another section of the forum and posted my review.

NoMorEspouse
09-03-22, 22:34
I guess it really is hit or miss. Cruised for 20 minutes, saw nothing but an ambulance.

TommyTourist
09-04-22, 16:42
I guess it really is hit or miss. Cruised for 20 minutes, saw nothing but an ambulance.20 minutes ain't shit for Manch. Manch ain't poppin (populated) like that.

HumptyHarley
09-04-22, 20:08
I guess it really is hit or miss. Cruised for 20 minutes, saw nothing but an ambulance.You should have been out there tonight. Half hour before it started to get dark there were 6 out there.

Utng45
09-08-22, 22:34
Did a couple loops last night and meet Natalie. She's been reviewed here a while back and doesn't seem like much of a change. The reviews I found fit her description and similar accounts. All in all 30 for mic check, cim spit. Coherent conversation and I'd definitely repeat if I see her again.

NoMorEspouse
09-10-22, 12:28
Found a karen, older model, but checks out. 5 /1.0 BBBJ / FS. Did not go BBBJ always keep it wrapped. But friendly, seemed to not know the area well. Pearl union area tall, slim, blond.

NhPhoPhuck
09-12-22, 16:44
I don't typically pick up on the street but have been doing the loop to get a feel for it. Saw three out today that seemed to be options.

One short, a bit stocky, brown hair, and floppy tits. A blond that seemed to be mostly in a puddle hunched over in my first pass, and an older vet posted up on the corner. None my cup of tea, still feeling it out.

Saw two cruisers and a pair of bicycle cops also doing the same loop which is busier than I'd seen before. 4:00 pm on Monday.

NhPhoPhuck
09-16-22, 12:43
Rode through at noon on Friday, saw two out. One older skinny Latina in workout clothes. Didn't inquire, but was just pacing the street so it's a bet I would take.

One 30's, dyed red hair, looked like fun. Got picked up by one of you right after I saw her.

Building up to it. Would really love an inconspicuous car with at least a little tint in moments like this. No idea where my "spot" would be yet.

Rush 2112
09-18-22, 12:43
5-4 125 lbs, nice set of b's. 34.

Almost any thing goes except anal.

She does however allow ass play.

Awesome mic skills.

Takes a ramming like a champ.

No phone dam it.

Will absolutely pick her up again.

https://youtu.be/vPQgfaB3S1c

NoMorEspouse
09-18-22, 12:44
Rode through at noon on Friday, saw two out. One older skinny Latina in workout clothes. Didn't inquire, but was just pacing the street so it's a bet I would take.

One 30's, dyed red hair, looked like fun. Got picked up by one of you right after I saw her.

Building up to it. Would really love an inconspicuous car with at least a little tint in moments like this. No idea where my "spot" would be yet.Ask her where she wants to go, or if she knows any areas. Also study google maps. Street view. There are some nice quiet nooks and crannies to butter a muffin all over the place.

NickStone14
10-27-22, 17:17
Took a ride through early this morning, and there were 2 at the end of Manchester Street, One of them looked kind of hot, but strung out. The other was a blonde missing most of her teeth, she actually pulled her tits out at me!! . when I go to the stop sign she came up to the window and asked if she could have a ride. I politely declined. LOL.

During my return trip in the afternoon, saw a kind of cute black woman with a bandanna on her head that gave me the smile and nod. But I did not want to partake with her. They were a lot of cars buzzing around at that time.

They seem to be out there, but I am pretty selective. Stay safe my friends.

Lowell Monger
11-09-22, 19:01
Had about 40 minutes to kill last Thursday and did the loop just a few times. Came across Christine, small blonde spinner with some high mileage. Quickly did the LEO check and offered 20 for a BBBJ. She agreed and I found this nice spot not too far away. We did the deed and she spit it out and she offered me clean up service via a few napkins. Dropped off near the shelter and that was that. Not too shabby given the time constraints.

Hentai444
11-11-22, 08:14
Had a meeting with MEG a couple weeks ago. The experience wasn't a good one, she agreed to come to my place for 80 and she was just unpleasant. She claims to be in her late 30's but she looks more like late 40's. Don't do drugs kids.

She excused herself to go to the restroom, which I wasn't too fond of because she took her purse with her. I really don't like these women bringing their purses into my place, I just don't want them taking shit, but that's the risk I run by having them around.

She was taking a while so I went to check on her, she was snorting something off the bathroom sink, that caught me off guard. I wouldn't have mind if she was a pleasant person to be around. She wouldn't take off her pants, she wouldn't take off her jacket, she told me that she was allergic to lube, she wouldn't lie on the bed to do missionary. She just wanted me to hit it from behind and get it over with. I wanted to cycle through a few positions but I guess not.

She ended up rushing me and saying stupid shit like "I need to get to my son" and "hurry up". The experience was so bad that I don't know if I want to continue to participate in this hobby anymore, I'm so sick of these women telling me no. I'm not going to pick up the older women anymore they are so non compliant & I won't entertain the idea of picking up the strung out ones either. I'm done with the nodding off and the paranoia.

Meg didn't show signs of demons, she just looked older than what she claimed. I couldn't see the majority of her body because she wouldn't undress. She has a kissing lips tattoo on her left ass cheek and the name "neko" written on her lower back (Probably an ex).

She was pleasant up until she had possession of the money. Which is usually how it goes. SMH.

Yeah, I'm done being treated like a sucker by these women. Bottom of the barrel women.

Lowell Monger
11-12-22, 18:36
Took another quick turn through the loop and met Hailey. Late 40's F'd up teeth. Sucked it good for 30 bucks and then dropped her off. The back of the head was so beautiful, the front not so much but it was still good.

Jehovah
11-28-22, 16:54
I have Sarah's phone number. She gives great b* for $50. You can bust right in her mouth. I had like months worth of DNA. And it was too much for her. But she swallowed it all. This is not the Sarah that all you jealous goons hide from The forum LOL. (Simps). This is the Sarah that has huge boobs. And is a little chunky. But she's really friendly. And I enjoyed our company together outside DraftKings. If you guys want her phone number I can give it to you if you're a decent human being. If you are rookie then I'm probably going to ignore you private message. I do have a lot of pictures and videos but I'd rather not post because we all know how this forum operates.

Massage1984
11-29-22, 08:12
I have Sarah's phone number. She gives great b* for $50. You can bust right in her mouth. I had like months worth of DNA. And it was too much for her. But she swallowed it all. This is not the Sarah that all you jealous goons hide from The forum LOL. (Simps). This is the Sarah that has huge boobs. And is a little chunky. But she's really friendly. And I enjoyed our company together outside DraftKings. If you guys want her phone number I can give it to you if you're a decent human being. If you are rookie then I'm probably going to ignore you private message. I do have a lot of pictures and videos but I'd rather not post because we all know how this forum operates.Does she provide more? Age?

Jehovah
11-29-22, 13:01
Does she provide more? Age?She is 25 years old. Italian in race. Nice big boobies. (natural). Super friendly at least with me. But then again all girls are friendly to me because I possess a special fluidal force that emanates from my body. She does offer The reincarnation rebirth process. (add another $50). That is to say it's been like this since time and memorial. With me but I've given out her number and I hope you guys treat her well. Because I go out of my way to try to help everyone have a fun day. I appreciate if you guys return the favor but no one ever does. Status quo I guess.

YachtsMan69
11-30-22, 09:05
I have Sarah's phone number. She gives great b* for $50. You can bust right in her mouth. I had like months worth of DNA. And it was too much for her. But she swallowed it all. This is not the Sarah that all you jealous goons hide from The forum LOL. (Simps). This is the Sarah that has huge boobs. And is a little chunky. But she's really friendly. And I enjoyed our company together outside DraftKings. If you guys want her phone number I can give it to you if you're a decent human being. If you are rookie then I'm probably going to ignore you private message. I do have a lot of pictures and videos but I'd rather not post because we all know how this forum operates.Sarah took a giant load from me the other day as well, and did swallow it. Fun. She did leave me leaking though, I like it when they do full clean up. I am certain she will do more.

Jehovah
11-30-22, 12:11
Sarah took a giant load from me the other day as well, and did swallow it. Fun. She did leave me leaking though, I like it when they do full clean up. I am certain she will do more.That's great that you got to meet her. And you know her. She's very shy but I actually really like the girl. I really hope the other hot hot Sarah comes back from Florida. You know the girl that you guys hide and don't talk about on this forum? LOL LOL. She's very reasonably priced and offers girlfriend experience plus plus. With cherry on top. If anybody wants to share pictures and videos let me know. Also if anyone wants to share pictures and videos of Rachel the big boobied girl up in Concord New Hampshire that is another girl that you guys hide from The forum. But that's okay everybody sees these girls but no one talks about them. LOL. You guys think we stupid around here but homie don't play that.

FlyGuy187
12-03-22, 20:55
Tried it out and it was a no bs situation. 6 because we met at a park LOL.

Lowell Monger
12-17-22, 10:20
Decided to do a couple of laps before I headed home from work. It was around 1 pm and on my 1st pass I saw this 40 ish WSW tight jeans looking like she was in an argument with some inside the store at Merrimack and Maple. As I waited at the stop sign to go left she yells at me and ask for a ride. Interested I was sure.

Name was Kathy and she gave me a story to that lead us to a 20 BBBJ, once at my spot I offered a 10 buck tip if she took her time, slobbered over the balls, and swallowed like a happy ho. She sure took her time and went all in, I think mostly because she didn't have a jacket nor a place to go. I dropped her off at the Cumbi's and that was that. Surprised surprise no cell / number to give. She wasn't looker but man she gave quality work.

NorthEast
01-07-23, 14:43
From Springfield MA area but work brings me to Manchester often. I have had no luck on "the loop" or what I think the loops are. And gave up on STG so hoping you guys may have some numbers of SW (I know they always lose their phones) to share. I get a room and your more than welcome to do a dream there with them as well. I've found STG girls the few that are real the rates are crazy for services provided. Services provided being the key. But give a SW a Franklin and the menu is full and no clock watching. I have digits for providers in Springfield area to share if any are ever down there.

Insatiable44
01-18-23, 13:09
South of the zone caught me off guard.

Light blue yoga pants with grade A ass.

Brunette young with typically junky face but very cute.

Asked if she needed a ride and she ignored. I'm pumping gas down the road and she appears, ask for ride. I see pimp / bf parked in silver civic staring at me, and had something to do so told her to meet me back in 10 min. Obviously she was no where to be found when I circled back.

I've been out of the SW game for a while, any info on this one who is making me consider a comeback?

ColaHunter
01-18-23, 16:21
South of the zone caught me off guard.

Light blue yoga pants with grade A ass.

Brunette young with typically junky face but very cute.

Asked if she needed a ride and she ignored. I'm pumping gas down the road and she appears, ask for ride. I see pimp / bf parked in silver civic staring at me, and had something to do so told her to meet me back in 10 min. Obviously she was no where to be found when I circled back.

I've been out of the SW game for a while, any info on this one who is making me consider a comeback?I was cruising the zone awhile back after my visit with Celeste. As far as that goes, nice girl, but she lied about her weight and body stats. Won't repeat. BBW lovers, have at it. Anyway, I turned down Hanover in front of Cumby's and I thought she might have been a high school student, as it was during school closing hours. So, I pull over and pretend check my phone. She actually looked in my window and then walked on. Then I see her later walking around on Union. I waved at her, but she ignored me. She was wearing a hoodie that was dark in color. She was very cute. Could be her. Anyway, I don't know how far you drove to the gas station, but I'm thinking she might have got in that Civic and followed you there. Could be wrong. I don't get down to Manchester very often, but I will look for a silver Civic should I see her again.

CH.

Entrain
01-23-23, 17:38
Has anyone seen her. I have not seen her in months.

HumptyHarley
01-23-23, 18:55
Has anyone seen her. I have not seen her in months.If you're talking about the girl known as West Side Sarah, who is blonde. Well I saw her last week. I don't think she walks as much as she used to but she is still out there. When she is out there she does the loop and even expands it a little. I've also seen her sitting at the park at Merrimack and Lincoln, but now that it really is winter she probably won't be sitting as much.

Insatiable44
01-24-23, 07:27
If you're talking about the girl known as West Side Sarah, who is blonde. Well I saw her last week. I don't think she walks as much as she used to but she is still out there. When she is out there she does the loop and even expands it a little. I've also seen her sitting at the park at Merrimack and Lincoln, but now that it really is winter she probably won't be sitting as much.Good info thank you for sharing. Haven't seen her in a long time. If anyone has contact info will do my best to trade info.

She was my first SW and it's been all downhill since.

KaptainJack
02-19-23, 21:44
Saw Abby walking on Manch, picked her up donation was 40. Good mic skills and no bad smell to repot. Kept it short and sweet.

Cheers.

HumptyHarley
02-22-23, 17:44
Saw Abby walking on Manch, picked her up donation was 40. Good mic skills and no bad smell to repot. Kept it short and sweet.

Cheers.The smell isn't noticeable until the pants come off, at least from my experience. Let's hope she's taken care of the issue.

MBeamg
03-01-23, 10:59
Decided to do a couple of laps before I headed home from work. It was around 1 pm and on my 1st pass I saw this 40 ish WSW tight jeans looking like she was in an argument with some inside the store at Merrimack and Maple. As I waited at the stop sign to go left she yells at me and ask for a ride. Interested I was sure.

Name was Kathy and she gave me a story to that lead us to a 20 BBBJ, once at my spot I offered a 10 buck tip if she took her time, slobbered over the balls, and swallowed like a happy ho. She sure took her time and went all in, I think mostly because she didn't have a jacket nor a place to go. I dropped her off at the Cumbi's and that was that. Surprised surprise no cell / number to give. She wasn't looker but man she gave quality work.Quality is all that matters in the end man.

Plman Smith
03-04-23, 14:17
But will continue another 5 hours. Time for a cruise through the zone?! Or does it look like a war zone, LOL.

Lowell Monger
03-05-23, 05:50
I was heading back home to Lowell as I drove up Bridge St from Deerfield making my way to 293 when up around the outskirts of Deerfield Park I see the potentially cute blonde spinner in a jacket way to thin for the weather. She looks at me as I drove by maybe giving me the look or looking from being hit by a motor vehicle. So I had to investigate and I swing by in the opposite direction and she waved. I pulled over by Jerome's Deli and she asked if I could give her a ride. Long story short she is looking for a ride because her car got towed and she didn't have 200 cash. I slid the "I wish I had that much to help you out. ".

She countered that she'll need to find it somehow. Long story short we agreed to. 30 for a "release". I was thinking a hand job or a BJ since you looked amazing and was petite. I took her to an apartment complexes parking lot so we could blend in and she offered to get into the back seat. Blow job was ok but she got tired and asked if I came quicker with sex.

Ah yeah!

No rubber in and done leaving a large creampie. Finished the night off by dropping her off near the why and I continued on merry way.

Thank God for the snow emergency.

Her name is Cheryl and she didn't have a phone.

Jeep2013
03-30-23, 19:24
New to the area does anyone want to tell me the loop? Also I'm seeing alot of police activity is there a time and area to avoid?

BigVin
03-31-23, 21:49
No one owes you anything.

Information is power but only if you obtain it yourself.

Deleted by Admin.

You have been a member for 18 years and in that time you have posted 59 times, nearly 20 percent of those posts were you telling guys they can't ask questions and need to provide real information while you are providing nothing.

Talk about expecting to be spoonfed.

Time for you to go, no loss, you don't really contribute anything. FYI I went back and checked your first five posts on this forum. Your second post? A question. Your 4th post? A question. Your 5th post? You guessed it, a question. Hypocrite.

A2

NorthEast
04-30-23, 18:45
Hey guys. From MA but travel to Manchester often for work. Stay at Marriott and have cruised what I think is the "loop" every time with no luck. Tried early evening, later in the evening even early morning at like 5 and have had no luck. Does anyone have any digits for any providers so I can set something up? Usually offer SW 100 and bring to my room. Heck if anyone has digits and wants to use my room for a dream I'd be ok with that. Really looking to find a regular or two when in town.

RandyGray
05-11-23, 07:40

Cheers.Is that the cute chubby Abby that's been back and forth out there over the years?

KaptainJack
05-12-23, 13:00
Is that the cute chubby Abby that's been back and forth out there over the years?She wasn't chubby when I saw her walking, pretty sure its the same Abby but she must've lost weight. I saw her also in a hotel in manchester. This is the add.

https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/abby-rose-escort-manchester-851931

HumptyHarley
05-12-23, 15:43

Cheers.If there was no bad smell to report, and you were getting a hummer, then she obviously kept her pants on.

YachtsMan69
05-12-23, 21:27
If there was no bad smell to report, and you were getting a hummer, then she obviously kept her pants on.Yeah, that girl has the nastiest smelling cooter I have ever encountered. I wonder if it is just hygiene or if that is just natural for her?

HumptyHarley
05-13-23, 07:39
Yeah, that girl has the nastiest smelling cooter I have ever encountered. I wonder if it is just hygiene or if that is just natural for her?I don't know if it's natural or hygiene but I do know that the first time I was with her, which was 10 years ago or so, that there was no issue at all with that disgusting smell.

Jeep2013
05-18-23, 15:59
Can I find any of the talent at any of the parks in Manch?

Lowell Monger
05-20-23, 19:17
I was out and about on Sunday doing laps before I needed to headed back home. On my second pass met up with Christina who was wearing shades in the middle of the night (got into a fight with her BF). Picked her up by Enright Park. She looked pregnant and was happy to take 20 for a BBBCIM. Took her to the Bat Cave and did the deed.

She took her time and got the boys all in her mouth. I wish she had a phone but you know how it goes. Dropped her off at a pizza joint and went back home satisfied.

Rinh222
06-26-23, 19:43
I am a bit embarrassed to admit it, but I have never actually don't the SW situation, and want to try it.

I am more embarrassed to admit that I have tried reviewing pages of reports and still can't figure out what the loop is. Is anyone willing to help?

Anything, I mean anything, would help. Even just a section of the loop with a high success rate will do.

PM is fine, for discretion purposes.

JNimble
07-02-23, 07:55
The stroll in Manch isn't all that active whenever I've passed through (usually during daylight). For what it's worth, I think the most active loop is Merrimack and Manchester streets from Union to Lincoln.

Stay safe,

Jack.

I am a bit embarrassed to admit it, but I have never actually don't the SW situation, and want to try it.

I am more embarrassed to admit that I have tried reviewing pages of reports and still can't figure out what the loop is. Is anyone willing to help?

Anything, I mean anything, would help. Even just a section of the loop with a high success rate will do.

PM is fine, for discretion purposes.

JingDick
07-08-23, 14:24
Loop between merrickmack Hanover is very quiet these two night.

Does anyone know where are SW going?

ERose603
07-08-23, 16:02
Loop between merrickmack Hanover is very quiet these two night.

Does anyone know where are SW going?I passed thru there on a bad night admittedly, 7/5 (fireworks) and LE was f*cking EVERYWHERE. The loop has a lot of heat atm. I'd steer clear for awhile.

Manch337
08-02-23, 16:55
Any reviews on sky? Saw her yesterday but got picked up right before I was going to pull over. Always fighting with her bf / pimp.

LotsOfFun207
08-03-23, 16:40
Any reviews on sky? Saw her yesterday but got picked up right before I was going to pull over. Always fighting with her bf / pimp.She is okay. All depends what mood she is in.

JingDick
08-06-23, 02:19
She is okay. All depends what mood she is in.Do you have her no. ?

FootFiend
08-12-23, 00:02
Any reviews on sky? Saw her yesterday but got picked up right before I was going to pull over. Always fighting with her bf / pimp.So it has been a long time since I've driven the loop. I was out and about last night (Thursday) and was lucky enough to pickup Sky. She was cute and smelled fresh out of the shower. She appeared to be fighting with her pimp. And mentioned that she was on a time limit to get back. She was out of it. Very difficult to have a conversation with her, always a delayed in responding, extremely quiet. She asked for $60 and took $40. No WOW factor. But until the streets turn on her she's one of the better ones out there. No digits. Good luck and always stay safe.

Rush 2112
08-14-23, 11:36
Met up with a old friend Alicia last week.

Short petite spinner type.

Same good fun on the cheap. 6.

5-1 100 lbs dark hair.

Usually wears 1/2 shirts this time of the year.

No math guys. No backdoor.

ThotSlayer92
08-22-23, 18:20
She is okay. All depends what mood she is in.I see NH really does have some eaters. Def need to make a trip.

NickStone14
08-30-23, 13:40
Drove thru just as the rain was ending. Saw a 30 ish brunette (grey tank- no bra. Black sweats and barefoot) fighting with her black Bf / pimp. Parked my Toyota around the corner and she walked up and gave me the look. She looked REALLY drugged out. And LEO passed by so I told her "no" when she stopped at my car. If she cleaned up she would be worth the admission. Maybe another day!

Polis9999
09-27-23, 13:18
Had a few dreams with Lexi, one of my favs.

Could someone PM me if you have her current math?

BostonGuy25
09-27-23, 15:53
She is okay. All depends what mood she is in.Where is she usually would love to try and pick her up she looks good for a walker.

HumptyHarley
09-27-23, 17:56
Had a few dreams with Lexi, one of my favs.

Could someone PM me if you have her current math?A lot of girls use the name Lexi, maybe narrow it down a bit.

DeepSix
09-27-23, 19:32
A lot of girls use the name Lexi, maybe narrow it down a bit.When it's a dream, they get kind of fuzzy in the morning, could have been anyone.

SolitaryMan603
09-27-23, 20:42
Where is she usually would love to try and pick her up she looks good for a walker.Fighting with her bf somewhere on Manchester St. I saw her a few times when she posted on stg. Good looking body but a dead fish. Search Emma or Slim Thick from 2 to 3 years ago if interested.

I picked her up on manch maybe 6 months ago. She must have just taken something. She went from somewhat coherent when I picked her up to literally fell asleep mid head bob with my dick in her mouth. I had to nudge her awake. But she does give good head imo even with that. It was CBJ if that matters to you.

Member #6444
11-06-23, 23:19
Hey, does anyone know what ever happened to Sarah? She was a blonde WSW in Manchester. She had a great body and was popular a few yours ago pre-covid. At one point, I know she took a state sponsored vacation in Florida. Does any one know if she's still alive?

Benny B Goodm
11-07-23, 23:23
Hey, does anyone know what ever happened to Sarah? She was a blonde WSW in Manchester. She had a great body and was popular a few yours ago pre-covid. At one point, I know she took a state sponsored vacation in Florida. Does any one know if she's still alive?Don't know where to put this-but here goes- Courtnie used to live in Danville trailer park, mid 20's- she moved to Haverhill- anybody got any info on her??Thanks.

Manch337
11-29-23, 16:45
Any talent out during the winter months? New to the SW game.

Downtown Boy
11-29-23, 18:35
Don't know where to put this-but here goes- Courtnie used to live in Danville trailer park, mid 20's- she moved to Haverhill- anybody got any info on her??Thanks.This Courtney?

ShaunaLover
12-03-23, 16:36
Fighting with her bf somewhere on Manchester St. I saw her a few times when she posted on stg. Good looking body but a dead fish. Search Emma or Slim Thick from 2 to 3 years ago if interested.

I picked her up on manch maybe 6 months ago. She must have just taken something. She went from somewhat coherent when I picked her up to literally fell asleep mid head bob with my dick in her mouth. I had to nudge her awake. But she does give good head imo even with that. It was CBJ if that matters to you.I use to see Sky often. But she disappeared awhile ago. Not posting on only fans -all numbers lead nowhere; Worried that she met a bad fate. If anyone truly knows. Believe her real name was Emma.

Benny B Goodm
12-04-23, 20:13
This Courtney?Thanks pal but that's not her- I saw from Haverhill PD she was reported missing- Dec 2022- she s alive I hope- thanks anyways pal!!

Rush 2112
01-04-24, 12:49
Over the past few days I have made a couple of loops and have found absolutely nothing out there.

Any of you guys out there having any luck?

Tail Hunter007
01-04-24, 16:35
Over the past few days I have made a couple of loops and have found absolutely nothing out there.

Any of you guys out there having any luck?I haven't seen anything in a while.

HumptyHarley
01-04-24, 16:44

Any of you guys out there having any luck?They're out there, not as many, and obviously you have to lower your expectations. One I've noticed lately is a girl that's been gone for about 5 years but back. She goes by Ally (Alicia), thin girl, maybe 5'2'" or so, FLAT chested, nothing but nipple, no anal, can CIM but she spits, FS is covered. BJ is decent but she has bad teeth and are somewhat jagged and sharp and there can be some discomfort. She walks the streets with an exaggerated wiggle I'm assuming to get your attention. Usually wears a wig and changes them up often. You can probably do better, definitely could do worse, it's your choice.

Prl1123
01-19-24, 20:35
Just curious, has anyone else noticed that the blade has been unusually hot these past few months? Has anyone heard anything about crackdowns etc?

FootFiend
04-14-24, 23:41
It's been awhile since I've been out and about. Reading the threads and it doesn't seem that I'm missing much. But Saturday I had some free time and it was nice out. And decided to make my way over. Surprisingly I found a few out. But nothing got me excited. Maybe I missed out on a great opportunity. If anyone else was out looking and found these ladies let me know if I screwed up. No one else seemed to be picking them up sooooo.

Longer curly brunette wearing all black, looked to be a bit on the heavier side. She had on a jacket or zipper sweatshirt so it was hard to tell.

Another with this crazy gold head wrap on, I think her hair was short. Looked like she was in her pajama pants and slippers. She had a sweatshirt tied around her waist so it was difficult to get a good look at her ass. She was wearing these costume jewelry looking sunglasses. Again I couldn't get a great look. She seemed to be the best out there but with the weird head wrap and her outfit was not doing it for me.

Another was a shorter girl with a pair of tight jeans that made her ass look great. She had wild curly blonde hair. She was pulling up her shirt exposing a white T-shirt underneath but that also exposed her stomach that was overhanging said tight jeans.

The final girl I saw was a really dark colored lady. She mostly looked lost.

So anyone else out on Saturday and saw what I saw? Did I dodge a bullet or did I miss out on a great opportunity?

I'm heading down to Florida in a few weeks. I'll be checking out the scene there.

Rush 2112
04-15-24, 14:34
Met Emma on Monday.

22 yo 5-3 small b nice ass.

Her performance wasn't great her BJ were mediocre.

She did take a good ramming though.

No phone guys Standard fare for the ride.

Maybe I will find something better next time.

Stay safe.