DON’T’s: Greek
SCREENING PROCESS: Calls or emails
EMAIL: On ads
PHONE: (206)947-8329
RATES: Low
RECOMMEND: Yes
REPEAT: (do you intend to see provider again?)Yes
COMMENTS:
I saw Destiny's ad and when I read her stats and the services she offered I had to give her voluptuous ass a try.
after making contact and setting up the day and time to see her, I drove down to her place. I opted for and hour long meeting. Her place is very clean and private. She met me at the door wearing a sexy outfit not lingerie but her pants showed off that awesome ass nicely. After exchanging all the formalities the clothes come off and I started to enjoy that thick body. She gives an awesome bbbj. After doing that for a while I started to do some exploring with my fingers. Her pussy looks very nice and tasty. We then did some missionary followed by walking the dog. Her ass is perfect for that. We then switched to reverse cowgirl sitting on one the couches, that was the best view of her ass, she can really work that booty in this position. I took several pictures during our session. Before I knew it our session was cuming to an end so I opted for BBBJTCIM.

She was awesome and I will be visiting her again. If you enjoy thick girls you have to give Destiny a call.