PDA

View Full Version : Hx Providers in the SGV

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5

BenderOver
03-31-09, 14:16
Ok, so I recently tagged Southerngal from Hx in the SGV. She incalls near the 210 every once in a while as part of her geographic rotation.

I'd have to say, if you're on the fence about this one, I would recommend that you pass. If you really feel like tapping this one, then definitely wait for her 100/hhr special. I nailed it at 130/hhr + 40 for grk and left kinda so so disappointed.

L - 6 face 6 body. A size breasts that don't look too good. Lots of ass though, which is nice. Had a little bit of a funny smell to her.
A - 7. She's very very friendly when she wants to be. We had a misunderstand one time about how to meet, I did everything right, and she was very pissy about it.
S - 8 I pounded the shit out of her backdoor relentlessly for 30 minutes. It was nice, warm, and felt great. She's been pounded too much back there, so it wasn't tight at all. No bad shit smell. CBJ, LFK. DFK, DATY, and toe licking is probably offered, but I didn't go so far, nor did I ask for it.
E - 170 for hhr grk. I would have given a higher recommendation if I paid less. I think this was worth 130.
R - Pound her ass for hhr for 130 if you can get the special. Otherwise, I cannot recommend.

Bender

PS: If you're an Hx member, you'll see that I gave her 5's across the board (maximum), but remember the fields are karma, integrity, safety, etc. Nothing about service/looks. I'm still being fair here. Also, she's really ditsy, or she's just being mean to me again for no reason, but I haven't gotten any rating back from her. Whatever...

Cres Prophet2
03-31-09, 14:25
Ok, so I recently tagged Southerngal from Hx in the SGV. She incalls near the 210 every once in a while as part of her geographic rotation.

I'd have to say, if you're on the fence about this one, I would recommend that you pass. If you really feel like tapping this one, then definitely wait for her 100/hhr special. I nailed it at 130/hhr + 40 for grk and left kinda so so disappointed.

L. 6 face 6 body. A size breasts that don't look too good. Lots of ass though, which is nice. Had a little bit of a funny smell to her.

A. 7. She's very very friendly when she wants to be. We had a misunderstand one time about how to meet, I did everything right, and she was very pissy about it.

S. 8 I pounded the shit out of her backdoor relentlessly for 30 minutes. It was nice, warm, and felt great. She's been pounded too much back there, so it wasn't tight at all. No bad shit smell. CBJ, LFK. DFK, DATY, and toe licking is probably offered, but I didn't go so far, nor did I ask for it.

E. 170 for hhr grk. I would have given a higher recommendation if I paid less. I think this was worth 130.

R. Pound her ass for hhr for 130 if you can get the special. Otherwise, I cannot recommend.

Bender

PS: If you're an Hx member, you'll see that I gave her 5's across the board (maximum), but remember the fields are karma, integrity, safety, etc. Nothing about service/looks. I'm still being fair here. Also, she's really ditsy, or she's just being mean to me again for no reason, but I haven't gotten any rating back from her. Whatever.2 years ago she was stellar.

My last time with her, about 6 months ago, showed the difference that you mention here. I tried to see her about 4. 5 months ago and I ended up getting blown off with the "I need ten more minutes" and then never picking up the call after that.

Too bad, I like her and have been tempted to see her again and see if she was just having a bad day.

I know she's had some family issues and I've heard from several other people that her pimp has threatened other providers to try and get them into the stable. I don't know the truth of that, but it has helped to keep me away.

She sometimes works with Victoria and Rosita. Victoria is a two thumbs up. I've only seen Rosita in a doubles session with Victoria and the thumbs weren't the only things up.

Asgardian
07-16-09, 05:33
I'm a pure BBBJ guy, that's my drug. Anyway, my current fav is BillieJean, a cute spinner always gets me, and at $.5/hhr she's pretty decent. But you better not mind her dog in the bathroom. Sorry she's only operating from SA but let me tell you, she's worth the drive. At least once.

Local to SGV I tried out coco recently, she's pretty decent, for the $.2/hhr, but tried to jack up the price when asked for cim, and she also looks a little older than I'd like (kinda like most of crystal's girls).

I also like to try Grk one of these days, but never found anything less than $$.5/hhr. Have you guys tried BigBootyElisa? Her pics are driving me nuts at the moment.

LMK

CeJay
07-20-09, 13:15
If you are looking for Grk, join the Pinkstarfish club on HX. There are specials run all the time. The girls that do it cheap aren't ususally that good looking but they offer their ass because they like it. Their service is usually pretty goog

Asgardian
07-20-09, 13:31
Hey thanks for the info! I've requested to join. I'd take nice attitude, good service, and a nice ass over DDG looks any day, after all I just want to **** them not marry them.

Any recommendations?

If you are looking for Grk, join the Pinkstarfish club on HX. There are specials run all the time. The girls that do it cheap aren't ususally that good looking but they offer their ass because they like it. Their service is usually pretty goog

CeJay
07-20-09, 14:38
anyone else can pm me here.

Fornicate
01-28-10, 23:51
Fellas you gotta try this girl in the SGV. Treat her right cause she is such a gem. She goes by EvaMendez on HX. She’s got her own private place in MPK and she’s super hot.

http://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/EvaMendez

HX still has some winners like her..but they seem to be a dying breed.

BenderOver
04-01-10, 20:06
I'm a frequent flyer over at Hx and haven't posted much about that site here, because Jackson respectfully asked us not to.

This post comes as a warning though. As a source for fucking chicks, I'm not going to use Hx anymore. The last 10 gals I've seen on Hx have been bad. Compare this to the last ten I've gotten here, which have been great.

If you guys are interested in which girls I saw on Hx that turned out to be so bad, and why they were bad, post your request HERE instead of in my PM. This folder's low traffic anyways, and my mailbox is getting full. When I have time, I'll put up more detail as to why Hx has SUCKED for me the last few hits.

Bender
VERY disappointed with the quality of girls on Hx.

Beardpapa
04-02-10, 04:45
Since this is in the SG valley forum, are you talking about the independent hx girls or the other ones e. G., c's girls or the asn tropical one in OC/Pas?

Mphelper909
04-02-10, 11:11
I use www.yourasianmall.com!

HX has too many provider that overcharge and underservice.

B Malibu
04-02-10, 15:45
I'm a frequent flyer over at Hx and haven't posted much about that site here, because Jackson respectfully asked us not to.

This post comes as a warning though. As a source for fucking chicks, I'm not going to use Hx anymore. The last 10 gals I've seen on Hx have been bad. Compare this to the last ten I've gotten here, which have been great.

If you guys are interested in which girls I saw on Hx that turned out to be so bad, and why they were bad, post your request HERE instead of in my PM. This folder's low traffic anyways, and my mailbox is getting full. When I have time, I'll put up more detail as to why Hx has SUCKED for me the last few hits.

Bender
Dropped my account over there about 6 months ago, so I feel ya' Bender!

BenderOver
04-02-10, 18:01
Since this is in the SG valley forum, are you talking about the independent hx girls or the other ones e. G., c's girls or the asn tropical one in OC/Pas?

Well, C's gone as far as I know.

I saw Apple at one of the similar operations, I don't remember if it was Tropical, or Paradise, or Palace, or the other half dozen services around.

Largely, the comment goes for *everything* on Hx. The independents are too expensive for what they offer, and have disappointed me with their looks and "freshness of smell". The asian bookers such as Trop, Paradise, Palace, etc are always 260 an hour, 200 hhr, and the only gfe they offer is bbbj, some tongue bath action, and a little rim if you're lucky.

But I'm specifically pissed off at the last 5 providers I saw. I read awesome reviews about them, and after I was done at their incall, I was asking myself WTF did I just waste my hard earned cash on? Fuck this shit.

CC was at least a decent operation. Cute girls. bbbjcim. Msog. 200 for the hour. But even the last couple of months, the girls weren't as cute, the bbbj's didn't include cim, and NO msog was offered.

The only great action I've had in the last 6 months have been leads from here.

Anyways, it's all a personal preference. I just reached a point where I've had it with Hx, and I mean that as a whole, not just SGV.

Beardpapa
04-05-10, 06:09
I remember some good GFE with champagne when she was still one of cc's girls. This was back when I was using another site and later jumped ship to Hx when it was better scheduling appointments thru that. I haven't used Hx for a long time since the tropical place in OC, and I haven't even seen any of c's girls since champagne went independent. For the kinda performance they offer nowadays at their price $2 hh to $2. 5-3 for h I could get a pop and be done with at an aamp for less. I remember I could play nice and get msog, some lfk and occasionally dfk, DATY, fiv, cim, and if lucky BBBJ. Now if I'm lucky maybe fiv and DATY w/o it being too robotic. Heck even some of the girls at HT look much better and perform better than tropical's offerings.

Big Joe 11
06-07-10, 11:34

Bender

I just had my first experience of HX and I am ok with it. Can you share who should I avoid in HX SGV?

BenderOver
01-16-11, 21:48
For the last few months, I returned to Hx and tried a few hits and misses. I'm posting this in the SGV section because they were encounters of providers who happened to provide an incall at an SGV notell and posted their add in the SGV section of Hx.

First review is of SexyRosita. I saw an ad for 100 / hhr incall in Arcadia. I had read that she would do greek hhr for 120, so I pm'd her and asked if that was available. She replied yes, so we set up a date. I went to the notel and found a very cute, very tall, very sexy bodied latina. No kissing was available, but that was acceptable. Oral was covered, she plays it very very safe. Multiple positions with the cover on, and to greek. Super tight, and not enough lube, caused me to struggle getting a rhythm during the ride. I lost my woody, and she was nice about it. Switched condoms, more CBJ and CFS to get me nice and hard again. Got her into position and pushed it in her ass again. At this time, I've been there maybe 22 minutes, and she's clock watching. Damn, she's insisting that I try to come. Reminding me that my 30 minutes is coming up. So what do I do? Sorry gents, this is when I grab on to that sexy rump while in doggy style, and start the machine gun jack hammering! Goddamn I was wild! She just took it and took it and took it. After I shot the load in the cap, she looked back at me and said "Ouch" in a gentle way. What the fuck. She wanted me to finish in time, this is what it took.

L face 8 body 8. 5 awesome body for a tall girl. Only the breasts were a tiny tiny bit saggy. Other than that I have no complaints.

A 7 not GFE at all. Didn't seem to like the fact that she's a provider. Oh well.

S 8 CBJ not great, CFS not great, no kissing, but I was Rambo when it came to the greek. Holy shit, I think I set new land speed records humping that rump. IT WAS GOOD!

E 120 / hhr for greek nonGFE. Are you fucking kidding me? This shit is Warehouse Discount pricing! For a hot piece of ass. Unbelievable.

R Probably. I'm too much of a horndog to get off on this nonGFE shit though. Really need to have some BBBJCIM special with that action. I'd recommend anyone to ride this piece of ass for 120 / hhr greek. You got to try it. It's a bucket list item dudes.

I'll post the other Hx adventure in a separate post.

SexyMiky
01-17-11, 15:09
I tried her twice she is worth the drive from sgv $$ excelent service.

Big Joe 11
03-20-11, 23:26
I found you can found a decent girl usually around $ for hhr and $$ or $.80 for hr.

Large Ess
08-25-11, 13:24
Had a session with B#$% (from hx. The first thing that intrigued was that she looked like an old flame that I never got anywhere with. The second was that she was 18. This was a great set of tits. She is a bit pricey but I was a lot horny so I went for it and I am glad I did. She looks like her pictures, very cute. She is about 5' 8". We had a nice long time of dfk and then she moved on to a very nice BBBJ. She seems to like turning men on. We had good conversation in between. I moved her over to a mirror to get a great visual and she seemed up for it. Then I went at her doggie and missionary as I wanted to see those nice, natural youthful tits. We stayed in doggie for a long time and she was getting very wet. Lots of moans in a way that led me to believe she was liking it. I asked her to go back to the BJ and she was up for it after I washed off the condom taste. Finished cumming on her tits. It was a very good session and I will repeat.

JHeezy
08-25-11, 14:42
Just a warning, stay away from Orange. Crystal. They're using fake pictures because the girl I thought I was getting was completely different than the one that opened the door. It could have been the girl in the pics. About 15 years ago.

I should've walked away then, but my dumbass thought I'd give it a shot. Bad idea. Terrible service, I barely managed to get a load out. She offered round 2, declined, took my shower and got the hell out of there.

Better off spending your $$ at an AMP where you know what you're getting.

JapanesePepsi is a great provider though, check her out. I miss CC's girls. Round 2, declined, took my shower and got the hell out of there.

Better off spending your $$ at an AMP where you know what you're getting.

JapanesePepsi is a great provider though, check her out. I miss CC's girls.

Byaww
08-26-11, 00:20
Had a session with B#$% (from hx. The first thing that intrigued was that she looked like an old flame that I never got anywhere with. The second was that she was 18. This was a great set of tits. She is a bit pricey but I was a lot horny so I went for it and I am glad I did. She looks like her pictures, very cute. She is about 5' 8". We had a nice long time of dfk and then she moved on to a very nice BBBJ. She seems to like turning men on. We had good conversation in between. I moved her over to a mirror to get a great visual and she seemed up for it. Then I went at her doggie and missionary as I wanted to see those nice, natural youthful tits. We stayed in doggie for a long time and she was getting very wet. Lots of moans in a way that led me to believe she was liking it. I asked her to go back to the BJ and she was up for it after I washed off the condom taste. Finished cumming on her tits. It was a very good session and I will repeat.Is she currently listed in the sgv section on hx? Can you be a bit more specific with her handle?

Okimura
03-10-12, 10:45
Anyone want to help revive this thread? I've seen a fair amount of hx ladies in sgv that have warranted reports.

Large Ess
03-11-12, 13:52
Anyone want to help revive this thread? I've seen a fair amount of hx ladies in sgv that have warranted reports.Feel free to begin.

BenderOver
09-12-12, 13:53
I saw Alicia's profile on hx and checked out her photos. They looked totally hot and she was offering in Pasadena for 100 hhr. Three calls later, I'm at her incall (decent hotel in the area).

L. Her face is a 6. 5, great lips, but no where as cute as her pictures. Pictures showed like a 8. 5. Big difference. The body is a 5. She's super tall, claims to be 5ft 11in, and I believe her, and her top half looks nice at that height. But her bottom half must have accounted for 70% of her weight! I'm thinking she's a 36B 38 44! None of her photos show accurately what you're getting yourself into here.

A. 8 Super sweet girl, very fun, great talker.

S. 5 Couldn't get hard enough to bang the vag. Ended up with a hhr BBBJ that had too much teeth. Very little BJ talent. Way too much teeth.

E. 100 hhr BBBJCIM. The cim part was really good, but not worth it overall.

R. Probably not.

Profile name is Alicia luv no (one) <- this is phonetically spelled, so figure it out. Didn't want to put up the actual profile name so it can be found on google.

She works BP a lot at a higher price.

SCJohn
09-12-12, 20:11
I saw Alicia's profile on hx and checked out her photos. They looked totally hot and she was offering in Pasadena for 100 hhr. Three calls later, I'm at her incall (decent hotel in the area).

L. Her face is a 6. 5, great lips, but no where as cute as her pictures. Pictures showed like a 8. 5. Big difference. The body is a 5. She's super tall, claims to be 5ft 11in, and I believe her, and her top half looks nice at that height. But her bottom half must have accounted for 70% of her weight! I'm thinking she's a 36B 38 44! None of her photos show accurately what you're getting yourself into here.

A. 8 Super sweet girl, very fun, great talker.

S. 5 Couldn't get hard enough to bang the vag. Ended up with a hhr BBBJ that had too much teeth. Very little BJ talent. Way too much teeth.

E. 100 hhr BBBJCIM. The cim part was really good, but not worth it overall.

R. Probably not.

Profile name is Alicia luv no (one) <- this is phonetically spelled, so figure it out. Didn't want to put up the actual profile name so it can be found on google.

She works BP a lot at a higher price.Yep, real pics but they are old and at least 25lb different. $HH for BBBJCIMWS, won't repeat.

JHeezy
10-16-12, 18:28
Ventured with asiandolls4u. They were offering Bobo and her pic looked pretty damn cute.

What do I find out when I get there? It's a fake picture. The girl that greeted me was a 5 in the face at best. But she had a decent body. Lame "erotic massage" which led to BLS with some warm water in her mouth. That felt pretty good. CBJ (they advertised BBBJ) was decent but way too short. Her pussy had a nice grip to it though. Pounded her 3 different ways with her face away from mine. Finished in the hat, solo shower and GTFO.

$120 for hhr.

I should note this and my post on Pomona BP thread were all experiences from last minute appointments. I was horny and wanted to stick my cock in something tight and warm. But I'll never revisit this place again.

Mongrrr
10-21-12, 12:16
Ventured with asiandolls4u. They were offering Bobo and her pic looked pretty damn cute.

What do I find out when I get there? It's a fake picture. The girl that greeted me was a 5 in the face at best. But she had a decent body. Lame "erotic massage" which led to BLS with some warm water in her mouth. That felt pretty good. CBJ (they advertised BBBJ) was decent but way too short. Her pussy had a nice grip to it though. Pounded her 3 different ways with her face away from mine. Finished in the hat, solo shower and GTFO.

$120 for hhr.

I should note this and my post on Pomona BP thread were all experiences from last minute appointments. I was horny and wanted to stick my cock in something tight and warm. But I'll never revisit this place again.Wow I was actually considering bobo.

Thanks for the review, I probably would of walked but at least I know not to waste my time.

Member #4234
10-21-12, 19:26
Wow I was actually considering bobo.

Thanks for the review, I probably would of walked but at least I know not to waste my time.Asiandolls, and many of those condo operations seem to have the same type of girls all trained under the same school of sex.

It is far from GFE, and from my understanding many of them hate the sex worker life. I have a feeling many of these girls are coerced or pressured into it, but as always it's a YMMV thing.

Some of these asian chicks are very cute and can be a lot of fun to have sex with. Most are so petite and light, and you can easily twist them around in all sorts of positions. They also have a very "customer-service" oriented mind, which is something I always love. In contrast, the non-AMP girls are jaded and think they are doing you the favor! So far the best experience I had with the asian condo setup was with "Cici" (a recommendation from another senior member). Although she wasn't everyone's cup of tea she definitely rocked for me.

JHeezy
10-22-12, 09:25
Asiandolls, and many of those condo operations seem to have the same type of girls all trained under the same school of sex.

It is far from GFE, and from my understanding many of them hate the sex worker life. I have a feeling many of these girls are coerced or pressured into it, but as always it's a YMMV thing.

Some of these asian chicks are very cute and can be a lot of fun to have sex with. Most are so petite and light, and you can easily twist them around in all sorts of positions. They also have a very "customer-service" oriented mind, which is something I always love. In contrast, the non-AMP girls are jaded and think they are doing you the favor! So far the best experience I had with the asian condo setup was with "Cici" (a recommendation from another senior member). Although she wasn't everyone's cup of tea she definitely rocked for me.Ever since Crystal Chan got busted a few years back, the quality of these AAMPs in the SGV went to shit.

Crystal's girls not only looked good but they knew what quality service was. Sticking with my KAMP, HT and BM rotation for now.

Hentai Man
04-10-13, 14:04
Been a while since I'd seen any of Mama Kim's [Mini Asian Ashley / Madelin] girls since Juby left. Called her up and asked about the new girl Linda that she has advertising under the Madelin account. Was told by Kim that she's been getting good reviews from her other customers [whatever, LOL] Nikkie has left town and Juby has quit the business, so I figured, what the hell.

Linda's pictures are representative of her, she's late 20's, early 30's. Little pudgy, but cute face. Decent massage. Mostly uses her elbow and forearms with oil. BBBJ, LFK, DATY (nice pussy hair for fur lovers) , CFS. Pretty standard, can take a pounding and seems to enjoy it. Good pussy control and can grab your cock a bit with her kegels. Only problem was that she has a standard pro routine where she keeps having you switch positions every few minutes and then tried to rush me by offering a HJ even though we still have over 10 minutes left in the session. HJ was great though. She sucked on my nipples while she jacked me off which felt really great. She's an OK fuck. Not someone I would rush out and see, but a decent alternative if you want to try someone new

L: Face 7, Body 6 (not bad, all natural decent tits, little pudgy)

A: 7

S: 7. Little rushed, but still good sex

E: 140/45 min

R: Maybe.

http://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/madelin

Hktusmpg
04-11-14, 21:36
L. Looks (10) She has a cute face, very nice legs, with a larger than normal asian ass.

A. Attitude (6) She was pleasant to be with.

S. Sex (5) Average. After the better than normal massage, she gave about a 30 second BBBJ, then a CBJ. She put her tits in my mouth, then sat down on my dick. She doesn't speak any English, so I pointed at her ass, and she said NO. A few minutes later I asked again, and she again said NO. I pulled $$ more out of my wallet, then she said YES. Enter was difficult at first, but my dick finally was able to go all the way in.

E. Enthusiasm (5) Just average.

Are. Repeat (0) Blue speaks no English, besides Yes and No. She uses Google Translator on her phone to translate. She asked me for my phone number, and she gave me her number. She also asked for me to chat with her via Wechat, BIG MISTAKE. The next day, she started to ask for money. She told me about her debt back in China, and asked if I would help her. A few days later she asked if I would pay for her plane ticket back home. Then she asked if I could buy a very nice camera for her daughter.

She is no longer chatting with me, probably because I didn't give her any money.

Calvet
04-15-14, 15:48
Just joined hx any good got points any BBBJ good ones thanks.

Bushman426
04-22-14, 15:12
Just joined hx any good got points any BBBJ good ones thanks.BeeJay Lovers.

Large Ess
04-26-14, 16:12
There are two provider one is madelin and one is realmadelin who hasn't been posting in a while. I had better experiences at real madelin I got the upscale a couple times at madeline. Sasa is the real deal beautiful mild with gorgeous real dd's great service and after a while she will tell you about other girls who offer the same service. I have had almost 100% satisfaction with HX so weird to read about all these bad providers. I don't only go for the Asians SGV so that could be part of it. But there are excellent providers with a good price point.

Dolato
04-26-14, 17:55
BeeJay Lovers.He just joined up with HX so he may not be able to get into most clubs. But Best of the Best is another club I'd recommend.

My advice would be to search through this site for reviews and if anyone catches your eye, feel free to PM guys in her network about her skills. Not all will respond though.

For good bbbjs, I've got jenna_besos on my list, and her pico / anaheim incall locations isn't too far from you.

Maxen
07-24-15, 22:11
Go see Madeline's girl Sammy, pictures are accurate! Everything was awesome except she had some armpit hair.

As soon as I saw it jr went numb!! She doesn't speak any English so I told her the truth in mandarin. She said sorry and asked what she could do to make it up. Being the freak that I am, I told her I wanted to do her doggy and I wanted to Dp her with my thumb. She says ok and puts a cover on my thumb, LOL! So I get excited again and go deep, all I could hear was her moaning as I pounded away! When I pulled out she was dripping juice all over the place! Great way to start the weekend!! BTW the chair is quite fun!!

Maxen
09-14-16, 01:47
Saw Rita# from Hx has good ktown crew that visits 10 days at a time then rotates out to other aamp's. Forgot name but starts with s, got lost in a the 'moment' together, she was really enjoying the camel slide, that she put me inside bb!! Was a treat, tight and wet! She's a mid 20's hottie! Great time! I would say GFE since I got to 'dip' it in for a few pumps, then she realized it and put the cover on which was in her hand. I guess I didn't notice she took it off. 140 for. 5 but we went to OT and boss gave a courtesy buzz on both our cells. Want to repeat! Across St from golf course (real close).

Been a few times and all girls were hot!! And college. Early 30's aged! Really good selection of talent there!! Cool and rad mms, very friendly and makes sure I was satisfied by texting me after.

Maxen.

SexyMiky
12-13-16, 15:42
Saw lily near in and out she is 5. 3 90 lb very thin nice looking from China took a shower and she removed her cloth her V is trim"d started with kissing went for condom for Bl. I said no please she noticed I was extremely clean she went for it she keeps saying thank you she does CIM and spit out, nice girl a bit cold not like Korean providers that put their heart in the job to please us I'm looking for warmer girls like you find near the Union Station satisfaction is guaranteed.

TnaStylez
12-16-16, 20:13
Saw lily near in and out she is 5. 3 90 lb very thin nice looking from China took a shower and she removed her cloth her V is trim"d started with kissing went for condom for Bl. I said no please she noticed I was extremely clean she went for it she keeps saying thank you she does CIM and spit out, nice girl a bit cold not like Korean providers that put their heart in the job to please us I'm looking for warmer girls like you find near the Union Station satisfaction is guaranteed.Is this Lily from Madelin? What is her age, real Asian age I mean? If you are looking for Korean service only Korean agencies provide that or you can look for Thai agencies for a cheaper price. There is one in Pasadena and a couple in OC.

Danny2
01-06-17, 20:48
Go see Madeline's girl Sammy, pictures are accurate! Everything was awesome except she had some armpit hair.

As soon as I saw it jr went numb!! She doesn't speak any English so I told her the truth in mandarin. She said sorry and asked what she could do to make it up. Being the freak that I am, I told her I wanted to do her doggy and I wanted to Dp her with my thumb. She says ok and puts a cover on my thumb, LOL! So I get excited again and go deep, all I could hear was her moaning as I pounded away! When I pulled out she was dripping juice all over the place! Great way to start the weekend!! BTW the chair is quite fun!!OMG I know the chair. I have to try it some time! LOL.

ChickChasin
03-16-17, 12:32
I've seen the provider asiandolls4 u a couple of times. Saw Eva and have been waiting for her return, but no such luck. Don't care for the current offerings. All went smooth. They are in Wesco / RH area tho, so not quite sgv. Been trying to set something up with madelin for a while.

SexyMiky
04-24-17, 13:40
Saw her this weekend, L 5 B 8 Service 8 , it was the ride of the century the way she rode me BBBJ me, on top she kept Squeezing me like no tomorrow she had the tightest mussels I encountered in the past 35 years. 1. 2 for half and half.

ChickChasin
04-25-17, 14:04
Saw her this weekend, L 5 B 8 Service 8 , it was the ride of the century the way she rode me BBBJ me, on top she kept Squeezing me like no tomorrow she had the tightest mussels I encountered in the past 35 years. 1. 2 for half and half.Can you share what city you were in?

SexyMiky
04-25-17, 16:11
She is on HX Just put MADELIN.

NoClue02
05-02-17, 02:33
She is on HX Just put MADELIN.How's the ladies at madelin treat you guys? I been getting couple missed lately. They used to be my atf, but it is not the same anymore. No more GFE for some reason.

PonFarrCrzy
05-06-17, 09:31
How's the ladies at madelin treat you guys? I been getting couple missed lately. They used to be my atf, but it is not the same anymore. No more GFE for some reason.What is the best way to contact Madelin these days: WeChat, or via HX? Used to have her number but it was disconnected last summer.

Stopped being a regular as talent was hit or miss and on occasion even a no show.

ChickChasin
05-06-17, 16:16
What is the best way to contact Madelin these days: WeChat, or via HX? Used to have her number but it was disconnected last summer.

Stopped being a regular as talent was hit or miss and on occasion even a no show.HX always works for me. Yes they changed their number. Sucks that I no longer have PM privileges.

NoClue02
05-23-17, 19:50
Saw her ads on hx, has anyone have experience with her?

http://www.humaniplex.com/classifieds/46057

There is another miniashley on CV, not sure if it the same. Looking for someone that giving a decent massage before the fun begin. Asian Judy does it but want to see someone different LOL.

Spongee62
05-26-17, 22:25

There is another miniashley on CV, not sure if it the same. Looking for someone that giving a decent massage before the fun begin. Asian Judy does it but want to see someone different LOL.But it was about 5 years ago. She disappeared and now she seems to be back. At the time she did give a massage before the action. On a massage table and then switched to a bed for the fun. Her massage wasn't not too bad from what I remember.

Kajispam
05-28-17, 13:40
Is she the one one with a c-scar? I remember one provider a few years ago by Rosemead exit off the 10. Short girl, a bit of a rush job.

There is another miniashley on CV, not sure if it the same. Looking for someone that giving a decent massage before the fun begin. Asian Judy does it but want to see someone different LOL.

NoClue02
05-28-17, 17:58
Is she the one one with a c-scar? I remember one provider a few years ago by Rosemead exit off the 10. Short girl, a bit of a rush job.Per her pics, she got some flower tattoo on the front under the belly. Tempting to give her a try.

ChickChasin
08-02-17, 16:04
So after having a bad smell experience at simple pho, I decided to get back into HX. Contacted provider sweetasiangirls and saw yangyang. 140 for hhr cfs CBJ. Address is an apartment complex in San Gabriel. There were 2 old guys in the apartment and it smelled heavily of cigarettes. Booker told me that she spoke some English but that was not the case at all. Photos are real but P.S.'d. She was not a C cup as advertised. Overall felt very robotic and fake. She started moaning when she was licking my nipples and I wasnt even touching her! Anyway, will not repeat with yangyang. Will see what future offerings they have.

Member #5993
08-14-17, 19:48
Is she the one one with a c-scar? I remember one provider a few years ago by Rosemead exit off the 10. Short girl, a bit of a rush job.Yes. I had her about 3-4 years ago at an nice appt next to the you Hual near Rosemead. She was old, 40+, short but the massage was decent. There was a massage bed next to Queen bed. We switched the bed after massage. LOL.

HornDog626
08-15-17, 23:36
So after having a bad smell experience at simple pho, I decided to get back into HX. Contacted provider sweetasiangirls and saw yangyang. 140 for hhr cfs CBJ. Address is an apartment complex in San Gabriel. There were 2 old guys in the apartment and it smelled heavily of cigarettes. Booker told me that she spoke some English but that was not the case at all. Photos are real but P.S.'d. She was not a C cup as advertised. Overall felt very robotic and fake. She started moaning when she was licking my nipples and I wasnt even touching her! Anyway, will not repeat with yangyang. Will see what future offerings they have.Was this the place near the new hotel being built on valley?

ChickChasin
08-19-17, 01:20
Was this the place near the new hotel being built on valley?Yes its an apt down the street with construction.

HornDog626
08-19-17, 03:56
Yes its an apt down the street with construction.Been wanting to try Selina. She looks like fun. I've had about 5 different ones there and one more in RH spot. There's this place in walnut I want to try next. Multiple pops available. I'll come back with intel.

ChickChasin
08-19-17, 23:54
Been wanting to try Selina. She looks like fun. I've had about 5 different ones there and one more in RH spot. There's this place in walnut I want to try next. Multiple pops available. I'll come back with intel.I've also used the provider off Nogales / Amar. I believe its borderline Walnut. Is this the same one?

HornDog626
08-20-17, 08:27
I've also used the provider off Nogales / Amar. I believe its borderline Walnut. Is this the same one?Is it vipclub? Which is better?

ChickChasin
08-20-17, 14:52
Is it vipclub? Which is better?It is AsianDolls4 U. I have not used VIPClub, so I cannot comment on them. I have heard good things about Madelin too. Not so good about Agency. Nicole.

HornDog626
08-20-17, 15:17
It is AsianDolls4 U. I have not used VIPClub, so I cannot comment on them. I have heard good things about Madelin too. Not so good about Agency. Nicole.I just searched Asian dolls 4 you and it's the same as VIP club. Have you had any there recently? I'm thinking of trying a doubles special.

ChickChasin
08-20-17, 20:22
I just searched Asian dolls 4 you and it's the same as VIP club. Have you had any there recently? I'm thinking of trying a doubles special.Have not used them recently. Please let me know how the doubles goes and if it's worth it.

HornDog626
08-20-17, 21:33
Have not used them recently. Please let me know how the doubles goes and if it's worth it.Of course. I'm going midweek. As long as they have the girls who do doubles. I asked booker in SG and said they also have doubles, but I think it's pricier there. Have you ever gotten BBBJ or BBFS at SG? I always get CBJ and CFS. Nogales place supposed to offer BBBJ idk about BBFS.

ChickChasin
08-21-17, 01:13
Of course. I'm going midweek. As long as they have the girls who do doubles. I asked booker in SG and said they also have doubles, but I think it's pricier there. Have you ever gotten BBBJ or BBFS at SG? I always get CBJ and CFS. Nogales place supposed to offer BBBJ idk about BBFS.No BBBJ for me in SG, but the Nogales place I did get BBBJ.

NoClue02
08-21-17, 03:59
No BBBJ for me in SG, but the Nogales place I did get BBBJ.Unless it the wrong place I am thinking of, This place used to offer BBBJ for low price. Now, it is cost more to get that. They used to advertised girls online, and their pictures are very acurate, not so much anymore. It been suck for me twice now, have not been back with them.

MisterChango
08-28-17, 03:20
No BBBJ for me in SG, but the Nogales place I did get BBBJ.SH spot does have the double B's available in J's and F's. But there's an up charge. The booker will be upfront if they trust you.

HornDog626
08-28-17, 20:59
Saw my SG provider have a young Latina. Messaged her in the am to book pm visit and she said ok. Closer to prearranged time I messaged her to confirm and the girl I wanted was a no show. I almost said screw it and go to simple for some guaranteed bb, but I said screw it. I want to build enough rep with booker to get a solid duo experience. So I asked her for the best service and she offered Jessica. I had see her pictures, but hadn't been thrilled. So I book it and show up. I was expecting ok visit.

I show up and she's already wearing some nice lingerie. I jump in for a quick shower and she tells me massage first. Fuck it. I won't say no. She gives me an ok back rub and leg massage. Until she starts to massage my ass with some ball tease in between. She starts to check for tickle spots and she found some. We laugh for a bit and then she asks me to flip.

She wipes down jr and expect the cap to come on. But I was wrong. She teases jr with her tits and rubs herself up and down me. And takes me by surprise. BBBJ. Jesus. Her body is an 8. Her skin is soft. Her personality is super legit. Her attitude is a straight up 10. I thought the BBBJ was going to just be a tease. But she went on for a few min. She has great head game. She then stops and puts the cap on. And jumps into my favorite position. Rcg. Man. This girl can't get any better. She bouncing up and down my dick and teasing my balls with her hands. We go at it until she wants missionary. She's enjoying herself until I feel like I'm about to blast. So I took a quick 5 second break to lick her nipples and ask her to bend over for me. She gladly obliges and says "fuck me". Hot damn. I go to town on her doggy until I cum.

Jesus. I felt like I died and went to heaven. She's got to be late 20's early 30's. She's from SF and is leaving tomorrow. She's been here since last week. I hope I can get out of work early so I can give it another go. She's number 1 on my list right now. She's Asian, but her English isn't so bad. I wish I had brought more donation money to leave her a tip. But I normally just walk in with what's agreed. She deserves another tip besides the tip of my dick in her mouth.

HD.

HornDog626
08-28-17, 21:29
Messaged booker to set up a doubles 2 pop special. We confirmed on a time for last Thursday. I went hoping for a good time and to my surprise "the other girl is busy. She can't join. Is me ok?" I should've just said no and walk away, but I had already driven 40 min to get there. I went for it. 30 min for 1. 2. Petite Asian, but nothing special. I don't think I'd come back. Hate being switched last minute. I even told the girl. Let's get started and she can join later. Appearantly that wasn't an option. Waste of my time. SG is by far my favorite spot. 20 min from home and 10 min from work. I've even gone for some lunch time fun.

ChickChasin
08-30-17, 13:38
Sorry to hear about your experience Horn. Thanks for sharing and hopefully you'll be successful in the near future.

Ddddd21
09-05-17, 15:55
Messaged booker to set up a doubles 2 pop special. We confirmed on a time for last Thursday. I went hoping for a good time and to my surprise "the other girl is busy. She can't join. Is me ok?" I should've just said no and walk away, but I had already driven 40 min to get there. I went for it. 30 min for 1. 2. Petite Asian, but nothing special. I don't think I'd come back. Hate being switched last minute. I even told the girl. Let's get started and she can join later. Appearantly that wasn't an option. Waste of my time. SG is by far my favorite spot. 20 min from home and 10 min from work. I've even gone for some lunch time fun.I just came to see one of the girls in nogales by the booker Asiandolls4 you. I confirmed to see Susu but a different girl name Happy came out. I even confirmed with the booker earlier to see Susu. I didn't know I was seeing Happy instead of Susu because I thought the pics were heavily photoshopped. I booked for 45 minutes but left in like 15 minutes because the girl was so ugly. After I left, I checked the ad again and saw that I saw a different girl instead. I texted the booker saying I bought the album and confirmed the day before and earlier before the appointment to specifically see Susu. I told him I wasted 40 minutes of driving time and money. Booker said he will give me a discount next time but I don't think I'm going to be wasting my time and money on them anymore.

NoClue02
09-05-17, 19:01
I just came to see one of the girls in nogales by the booker Asiandolls4 you. I confirmed to see Susu but a different girl name Happy came out. I even confirmed with the booker earlier to see Susu. I didn't know I was seeing Happy instead of Susu because I thought the pics were heavily photoshopped. I booked for 45 minutes but left in like 15 minutes because the girl was so ugly. After I left, I checked the ad again and saw that I saw a different girl instead. I texted the booker saying I bought the album and confirmed the day before and earlier before the appointment to specifically see Susu. I told him I wasted 40 minutes of driving time and money. Booker said he will give me a discount next time but I don't think I'm going to be wasting my time and money on them anymore.I did mentioned them before somewhere. Not sure what had happened, but asiandolls4 u and other Chinese providers in sgv used to advertised with real pictures, and provided with GFE for a great price. After 2015 over, I rarely see that anymore. Pictures are heavily shopped, the visit is just all business. Asiandolls4 u is all crappy now. Stopped by twice, once in 2016 and again in 2017 and they all suck. I stopped going there.

HornDog626
09-06-17, 00:57
I did mentioned them before somewhere. Not sure what had happened, but asiandolls4 u and other Chinese providers in sgv used to advertised with real pictures, and provided with GFE for a great price. After 2015 over, I rarely see that anymore. Pictures are heavily shopped, the visit is just all business. Asiandolls4 u is all crappy now. Stopped by twice, once in 2016 and again in 2017 and they all suck. I stopped going there.The SG provider is my favorite. I've gone there several times. Different girls. Price is good and I don't have issues booking. Pictures are almost 100% accurate. Just some filters on it. But way better than Nogales place for sure. Plus, it's like 10 min from with and 15 from home. So it's very convinent.

I normally check out line up, then ask booker for the best service. I get pointed in the right direction. I just came back from having their Latina there. She totally knew how to work it. I just had to get my dick hard and she did all the work. Even doggg. I was hard and she grinned on me real good.

NoClue02
09-06-17, 20:40
The SG provider is my favorite. I've gone there several times. Different girls. Price is good and I don't have issues booking. Pictures are almost 100% accurate. Just some filters on it. But way better than Nogales place for sure. Plus, it's like 10 min from with and 15 from home. So it's very convinent.

I normally check out line up, then ask booker for the best service. I get pointed in the right direction. I just came back from having their Latina there. She totally knew how to work it. I just had to get my dick hard and she did all the work. Even doggg. I was hard and she grinned on me real good.Mind share the info on this provider HornDog? The one I go to are suck!

GimmeMoreHead
10-01-17, 19:44
Sweetchica on hx I've barebacked from the start. All holes open, I've creampied her ass as well. Pricy, 300 hour but worth a visit. She visits the SGV once in a while.

Studdyk
11-17-17, 21:04
For awesome service by a beautiful babe (looks like Ming Na Wen), go see Vivian_520.

She's in Pasadena, right by the Memorial Park Gold Line Station.

It'll cost you more than a Benji, but she's so worth it!

http://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/Vivian_520

Human I plex. Com / profiles / Vivian_520.

Philster88
11-27-17, 17:43
For awesome service by a beautiful babe (looks like Ming Na Wen), go see Vivian_520.

Human I plex. Com / profiles / Vivian_520.How much did Vivian want to charge you? She quoted me $300 for the hour. Seems very expensive by hx standards.

NoClue02
11-28-17, 01:15

Human I plex. Com / profiles / Vivian_520.How accurate is the pictures compared to the person? I see there are several different person in the profile pictures, which is which LOL.

Studdyk
11-28-17, 02:42
How much did Vivian want to charge you? She quoted me $300 for the hour. Seems very expensive by hx standards.I paid $160 for 30 min.

She's not a clock watcher.

My 30 min sessions always ran longer.

Studdyk
11-28-17, 02:44
How accurate is the pictures compared to the person? I see there are several different person in the profile pictures, which is which LOL.There are 2 photos that are not her.

The older photos are her actual photos.

100% accurate.

TickingTock
11-30-17, 03:39
There are 2 photos that are not her.

The older photos are her actual photos.

100% accurate.Is this the same Vivi from citvib? # ending in 0982? There's an asian girl in Pasadena with the same name. Sorry, I can't see the pics on HX.

Studdyk
11-30-17, 17:20
Is this the same Vivi from citvib? # ending in 0982? There's an asian girl in Pasadena with the same name. Sorry, I can't see the pics on HX.Yes, that's her.

She uses many aliases, but her Chinese name is Mingying.

I love her service, but she's $40 more expensive than the AMP, AAMP girls.

One Benjamin and 3 Jackson's.

MisterChango
11-30-17, 19:11
Yes, that's her.

One Benjamin and 3 Jackson's.Is she GFE? BBBJ?

Abcd128
11-30-17, 19:59
What's offered for $160 for vivi?

Yes, that's her.

One Benjamin and 3 Jackson's.

Studdyk
12-01-17, 04:12
Is she GFE? BBBJ?Yes. GFE. BBBJ, DATY, 69, LFK.

TickingTock
12-13-17, 02:12
Yes. GFE. BBBJ, DATY, 69, LFK.Saw vivi recently, wasnt bad. Good value for the cost. Not sure what age was mentioned, but she looked late 30's / early 40's to me.

Also theres another Chinese girl who I'm pretty sure has the same handler, in the same area. Her name is mia, and is more petite than vivi.

Studdyk
12-13-17, 11:15
Saw vivi recently, wasnt bad. Good value for the cost. Not sure what age was mentioned, but she looked late 30's / early 40's to me.

Also theres another Chinese girl who I'm pretty sure has the same handler, in the same area. Her name is mia, and is more petite than vivi.Vivi is 33 years old. DOB 2/8/84.

I haven't had Mia yet.

How does she respond to DATY?

Vivi won't allow herself to orgasm by DATY.

Yes, Mia and Vivi have the same handler.

They know each other.

When Vivi is on the rag, she'll refer guys to Mia.

TickingTock
12-14-17, 00:22
Vivi is 33 years old. DOB 2/8/84.

I haven't had Mia yet.

They know each other.

When Vivi is on the rag, she'll refer guys to Mia.Daty is ok, I think overall vivi does provide a better service though.

TravelGuy22
12-14-17, 13:32
Vivi is 33 years old. DOB 2/8/84.

I haven't had Mia yet.

They know each other.

When Vivi is on the rag, she'll refer guys to Mia.Just curious. Since you know her D. O. B.

Studdyk
12-14-17, 17:47
Just curious. Since you know her D. O. B.I'm her client not booker.

I just ask a lot of personal questions.

It helps the encounters to be more intimate.

Well, at least for me.

I also know she's originally from Shanghai.

She came to the USA In January.

She even started her own (escort) business.

TickingTock
12-18-17, 02:16
Anyone familiar with cecillia? Seems like she's been pretty active in the area in the past, and then she kinda disappeared in terms of ads recently.

http://www.humaniplex.com/blogs/authors/Cecillia/

SexyMiky
12-20-17, 17:23
Anybody been to this place? How is their services, they are on HX Have an Italian girl today.

NoClue02
12-20-17, 22:44
Anyone familiar with cecillia? Seems like she's been pretty active in the area in the past, and then she kinda disappeared in terms of ads recently.

http://www.humaniplex.com/blogs/authors/Cecillia/Saw her two years ago before she has a bookie. Cute small asian girl, but weird when come to bed. The way she act just strange while mish, she doesn't let me touch anything below her belly, and was barely able to grab her titty. Supposed to be GFE but when showed up, it all covered and no GFE. Her price went up shortly after. No repeat for me.

Socalimp
12-22-17, 13:24
Saw her two years ago before she has a bookie. Cute small asian girl, but weird when come to bed. The way she act just strange while mish, she doesn't let me touch anything below her belly, and was barely able to grab her titty. Supposed to be GFE but when showed up, it all covered and no GFE. Her price went up shortly after. No repeat for me.I love Asian providers but for this one I would not recommend unless you were grandfathered in for better service.

You can get better for much less.

TickingTock
12-28-17, 02:42
Wondering if anyone is familiar with this girl, she just popped up on cv, and from some researching found her humaniplex. I'm curious if she's linked up with vivi and mia.

http://www.humaniplex.com/classifieds/50175

Studdyk
12-30-17, 01:30
Wondering if anyone is familiar with this girl, she just popped up on cv, and from some researching found her humaniplex. I'm curious if she's linked up with vivi and mia.

http://www.humaniplex.com/classifieds/50175Vivi did mention that she branched out on her own with a couple of friends.

I'll ask her if Alice is part of her team.

Dexter10
01-05-18, 13:57
Vivi did mention that she branched out on her own with a couple of friends.

I'll ask her if Alice is part of her team.I saw Alice just a few days ago. Prior that I had contacted Vivi and Mia and they were both not available. I could tell Vivi and Mia worked together or under a same agency (sorry I've been out of this scene for quite some time and just made a return). But Alice is a bit different and I think she's associated with a different agency of sort. She definitely didn't feel independent.

Christophe1
01-05-18, 20:31
Anybody been to this place? How is their services, they are on HX Have an Italian girl today.I recommend this place. About a year ago it was getting weird with lots of older cigarettes smoking guys. Now there is the same guy managing and he seems to be pretty decent. If it was up to me.

At least there is someone protecting the ladies.
You will get as advertised. Go a half hour. Most are very beautiful. Some of the pics were taken from better angles.

In my honest humble opinion Chinese women are the most beautiful of all. Everyone else can yell and scream at me. This culture is my destiny. 🙈🙉🙊. I got twins from a Chinese Momma. I am not a baby maker but a young lady from there stole my seed.

Back to your question. Pictures are accurate. Price is decent but Slightly higher than the competition in the SGV. At least you know exactly what you are getting. Will it be GFE? Most likely not. But maybe. If you got golden eyes and lashes for days, still am wondering why this cast a spell.

Shit got to go! It is fucking Friday! Woot Woot.

TickingTock
01-05-18, 21:22
I saw Alice just a few days ago. Prior that I had contacted Vivi and Mia and they were both not available. I could tell Vivi and Mia worked together or under a same agency (sorry I've been out of this scene for quite some time and just made a return). But Alice is a bit different and I think she's associated with a different agency of sort. She definitely didn't feel independent.How was the service with Alice? BBBJ, GFE. ? Pretty? LOL.

TickingTock
01-07-18, 04:21
How was the service with Alice? BBBJ, GFE. ? Pretty? LOL.Seems like they are rotating girls, I reached out again and was given a different set of rates. $. 40 for 30 and $. 60 for hr. I was quoted differently for alice at $. 60 and $$. Haven't taken the plunge yet tho. I rely pretty heavily on these forums and ter before meeting. Price is def on the lower end tho, esp compared with the kgirls. The Chinese girls vary too much for me to toftt.

http://www.humaniplex.com/classifieds/50175

NeedAheRealBad
01-07-18, 21:49
Anyone have madelin's wechat or number? Was a regular and mainly contacted her on wechat until I lost access to the account. For what it's worth, I always got pretty good service there and almost always BBBJ.

TickingTock
03-03-18, 03:14
I love Asian providers but for this one I would not recommend unless you were grandfathered in for better service.

You can get better for much less.Was able to meet her up recently, but definitely very flakey. Service was pretty decent I thought though and it was GFE. The main problem is being able to get in contact with her and keeping her attention to book once she's responded. I've had her respond to my text, saying she's free, and I'll respond within 5 minutes and she goes dark. Has happened a handful of times.

I was able to schedule a date a week in advance and day of date, I reach out to confirm a few times, and no response back. Even more impressive. After our most recent date, 45 minutes after the date has already ended, I get a generic text from her saying she's free. Like I said flakey.

ImSoLost
03-14-18, 21:34
Seems like they are rotating girls, I reached out again and was given a different set of rates. $. 40 for 30 and $. 60 for hr. I was quoted differently for alice at $. 60 and $$. Haven't taken the plunge yet tho. I rely pretty heavily on these forums and ter before meeting. Price is def on the lower end tho, esp compared with the kgirls. The Chinese girls vary too much for me to toftt.

http://www.humaniplex.com/classifieds/50175I'll be your guinea pig. I booked with them this weekend. I'll post my review no later than Wednesday. Got the same quotes. Opted for the $. 6 / HR. Hopefully the picture they send was legit.

NoClue02
03-15-18, 20:25
I'll be your guinea pig. I booked with them this weekend. I'll post my review no later than Wednesday. Got the same quotes. Opted for the $. 6 / HR. Hopefully the picture they send was legit.I asked several guys on HX regarding this Yuii agency, was planning to visit them as well. Nobody recommended with them. Not sure if someone else might lucky but do let us know your experience.

ImSoLost
03-20-18, 06:04
I asked several guys on HX regarding this Yuii agency, was planning to visit them as well. Nobody recommended with them. Not sure if someone else might lucky but do let us know your experience.Well. It was an interesting experience. Showed up a little early and was asked to give her some time. I didn't mind. Didn't even wait that long. The apartment is right next to a Paid parking lot close to the Pasadena convention center. You are given directions to enter into the keypad and they buzz you in. I went to the specified room and was greeted by a young and petite a cup woman in a bathrobe. Wasn't the girl I'm the picture but was cute enough. A 7 by my standards. She led me inside and disrobed, showing me the goods and motioned for the money. After I paid I took a shower. When I came out she said something and pointed to another girl. This was the woman in the picture. It was photoshopped. This woman called herself Tina. C cups, maybe 30's? Heavy makeup, round pointy nipples, shaved, a little thick for an Asian but completely proportional and normal by our standards, 6. 5 for me. Both women spoke little to medium English. She started with a back massage, then front, then CBJ, then cowgirl, then mish, then 69. When in mish she had her eyes closed and fake moaned. It was fine and all but I wasn't feeling it. I think its the combination of first time jitters and this keto diet I've started a couple of weeks back, that I just couldn't stay hard. I had noticed I lost my daily desire to jerk it to porn for awhile now. Poor girl tried her hardest with CBJ and chj, but it wasn't working for me. I think she went through four condoms? I just played and explored her body. She wouldn't let me finger her though? Maybe my nails were too long or something? Anyways. She didn't ask for any tip. Showered and gave her a little extra anyways for trying so hard. As I was leaving I could hear the other girl fake moaning in the other room. Overall. Glad I tried it, but this hobby doesn't seem like its for me; at least until I get my sex drive back. Hope this helped. Good luck gents.

Studdyk
03-20-18, 21:05
Should've gone with Vivian (Lucia).

BBBJ to get you hard. Awesome 69.

Nipple play. Camel slide.

Lfk and some DFK.

She's so worth it.

James D 2004
03-21-18, 03:41
I asked several guys on HX regarding this Yuii agency, was planning to visit them as well. Nobody recommended with them. Not sure if someone else might lucky but do let us know your experience.They still steal pictures straight from the Internet.

Jujuju1010
03-21-18, 11:52
Should've gone with Vivian (Lucia).

BBBJ to get you hard. Awesome 69.

Nipple play. Camel slide.

Lfk and some DFK.

She's so worth it.Is she Mia's roommate? If so how is she compared to Mia?

Studdyk
03-22-18, 13:10
Is she Mia's roommate? If so how is she compared to Mia?I don't know if they're roommates, but work out of the same building complex in Pasadena.

They do work for the same booker and recommend each other when one's on the rag.

I have yet to experience Mia.

I like Vivian. She reminds me of Ming Na Wen.

RyanPizone
03-22-18, 21:14
Unfortunately my wallet and time rarely afford me the chance to partake in all the wonders the SGV has to offer. I travel to Latin America 2-3 times a year so prices here are tough to swallow. I decided to try out http://sangabrielvalley.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/three-asian-girls-total-120-total-120-massage-and-xoxo-touch-and-lick/159290267 since I had some time and some spending money. Called and was told 3 girls were working and I can see them before making a choice. I arrive at the house, quiet residential street. An old man opens up and takes me to a room. In walks Chinese lady, late 30's, not attractive at all. I ask to see the other two and in turns out theres only one other one available, the first girl shows me to the bathroom to wash up while I wait for the other, opens in the door the other one is actually sitting on the toilet. She wasn't the least bit embarrassed but she was worst than the first. I almost went for #1 but decided I'd save myself the $ and go home and fuck my gf for free.

I've always had better luck with MP's but prefer Koreans or Latinas. I do FS 1-2 a year max so when I do it I like good looking girls. For HJ's no one beats Francis in Pasadena IMO. She's not a looker but her technique is top class and her place is clean and prices are very reasonable.

TickingTock
03-24-18, 05:06
I don't know if they're roommates, but work out of the same building complex in Pasadena.

They do work for the same booker and recommend each other when one's on the rag.

I have yet to experience Mia.

I like Vivian. She reminds me of Ming Na Wen.I second the ming na wen reference. I've seen mia thrice and Vivi once. This was when I first moved here and didn't have many choicds. I prefer Vivi more, mia is more petite but she does have a small belly. Although this was back last November. Never got a camel slide from either but BBBJ was decent for both and got good dfk from both. Vivi seemed to be more GFE for me.

Studdyk
06-28-18, 18:08
I second the ming na wen reference. I've seen mia thrice and Vivi once. This was when I first moved here and didn't have many choicds. I prefer Vivi more, mia is more petite but she does have a small belly. Although this was back last November. Never got a camel slide from either but BBBJ was decent for both and got good dfk from both. Vivi seemed to be more GFE for me.I was in the neighborhood yesterday, I texted Vivian.

I told her I wanted to see her.

She said she was tired and wasn't up for a session.

I told her I just wanted to see her.

She buzzed me in.

Gave her a hug and kiss.

She asked me why I hadn't seen her for so long.

I told her about my New Year Resolution, but now that I have broken it, I would be coming to see her officially.

She walked me out.

She went to the library to escape the summer heat.

She looked great and it reminded me how much I missed her service.

Guys, go see her.

She said since the sites have all been shut down, business has been down.

http://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/vivian_520

ThriceQuit
07-13-18, 11:07
I met a charmlove on HX and left vomiting. Not only was her breath foul, her box smelled like fermented fish. The odor was so overpowering that I had to leave early. It got stuck in my nose. I vomited into a plastic bag when I got to my car. She was high as a kite and kept slurring something incoherent. Her room partner was also high. They looked like they were on some type of downer. Maybe that's why she didn't take care of herself. I have nothing against her. I just thought I put it her to warn fellow mongers.

Studdyk
07-17-18, 01:51
I had the pleasure of meeting this gem today.

https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/Rachael.Jordan

She wasn't able to get a room, so it ended up be a car date.

I found Rachel to be sweet, intelligent, and just damn adorable.

Her voice is so cute.

I didn't have much time as I had an appointment elsewhere.

So, we found a secluded area.

Even though it was covered, BJ skills were amazing.

I really enjoyed talking with her as well.

She normally works in SFV, but if she gets enough business in SGV.

She'll come out more often.

AlexBenj1975
07-24-18, 19:32
I don't know if she has been discussed here before since I couldn't find anything in the sgv thread but I had the pleasure of seeing cutemandy from hx today. I can say without a doubt that she is the person in the pics and is an amazing experience overall. I was greeted by her in a some tiny shorts and a nice white top. She greeted me with quite a kiss, needless to say junior woke up after that and she immediately took notice, luckily for me I was wearing shorts and she reaches her hand underneath and starts giving me a rub / light HJ. I'm rock hard at this point, but since I just came out of work I asked her if I could shower. I quickly run into the shower and take a quick rinse. Coming out of the shower she helped me dry off which I thought was a nice touch. Instead of grabbing my hand and leading me back to the bed, she reaches down and grabs jr lightly and leads me back to the bedroom like that LOL. She has me sit down on the corner of the bed and then she begins a BBBJ. The best way to describe her BBBJ is sensual and slow with moderate pressure. Definitely on the better side of bbbjs that I have had, especially since she does this tongue flick while giving BBBJ that's insane. I had to stop her because I'm a one pop sort of guy and if she would've kept going I would've popped right then and there. I took off her top and panties and I laid her down on the bed. I make my way down to daty on that lovely kitty. Her kitty is shaved and quite nice. After a while she starts to squirm and I can hear light moans coming from her and her telling me not to stop. She cums hard and she tells me to fuck her in the sexiest voice of lust I've ever heard. She grabs a condom and gives me a quick BBBJ to wake up junior before putting on the condom with her mouth. Some quick CBJ and then she slowly eases me into her. I can hear her gasping as I slide all the way in and I'm struggling not to pop at this point since she's so tight. I fuck her for a bit in missionary but I can feel my self about to pop so I ask to switch positions and she gets on top. Bad decision LOL, the view of her big tits bouncing up and down as she grinds and goes down on my cock is too much and I pop. She goes on for a bit after I pop and I have to grab onto her hips and stop her because its too much pleasure. We relax for a bit before I ask to take another shower. She tells me we still have some more time, but I have to go home or the wife will get suspicious so I decline and run into the shower. Afterwards she helps me and dries me off and helps me put on my clothes. I ended up giving her $$$ as I was running late to the appointment so I couldn't get change but I was going to tip her anyways so it worked out in the end. Her rate without tip is $$. 2/ hr and definitely worth it. I would compare her to the k girl experience in terms of looks, service etc. I attached a link to her hx profile and would definitely recommend. Easily best experience I've had on hx and top three experiences overall. I also recently saw Asia. Zo and sweetjudy on hx as well but I will add that on another post when I have time.

https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/CuteMandy

NoClue02
07-25-18, 22:32
Has anyone visit this place yet? Any intels?

https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/edenkim8888

Studdyk
07-26-18, 09:16
I don't know if she has been discussed here before since I couldn't find anything in the sgv thread but I had the pleasure of seeing cutemandy from hx today. I can say without a doubt that she is the person in the pics and is an amazing experience overall. I was greeted by her in a some tiny shorts and a nice white top. She greeted me with quite a kiss, needless to say junior woke up after that and she immediately took notice, luckily for me I was wearing shorts and she reaches her hand underneath and starts giving me a rub / light HJ. I'm rock hard at this point, but since I just came out of work I asked her if I could shower. I quickly run into the shower and take a quick rinse. Coming out of the shower she helped me dry off which I thought was a nice touch. Instead of grabbing my hand and leading me back to the bed, she reaches down and grabs jr lightly and leads me back to the bedroom like that LOL. She has me sit down on the corner of the bed and then she begins a BBBJ. The best way to describe her BBBJ is sensual and slow with moderate pressure. Definitely on the better side of bbbjs that I have had, especially since she does this tongue flick while giving BBBJ that's insane. I had to stop her because I'm a one pop sort of guy and if she would've kept going I would've popped right then and there. I took off her top and panties and I laid her down on the bed. I make my way down to daty on that lovely kitty. Her kitty is shaved and quite nice. After a while she starts to squirm and I can hear light moans coming from her and her telling me not to stop. She cums hard and she tells me to fuck her in the sexiest voice of lust I've ever heard. She grabs a condom and gives me a quick BBBJ to wake up junior before putting on the condom with her mouth. Some quick CBJ and then she slowly eases me into her. I can hear her gasping as I slide all the way in and I'm struggling not to pop at this point since she's so tight. I fuck her for a bit in missionary but I can feel my self about to pop so I ask to switch positions and she gets on top. Bad decision LOL, the view of her big tits bouncing up and down as she grinds and goes down on my cock is too much and I pop. She goes on for a bit after I pop and I have to grab onto her hips and stop her because its too much pleasure. We relax for a bit before I ask to take another shower. She tells me we still have some more time, but I have to go home or the wife will get suspicious so I decline and run into the shower. Afterwards she helps me and dries me off and helps me put on my clothes. I ended up giving her $$$ as I was running late to the appointment so I couldn't get change but I was going to tip her anyways so it worked out in the end. Her rate without tip is $$. 2/ hr and definitely worth it. I would compare her to the k girl experience in terms of looks, service etc. I attached a link to her hx profile and would definitely recommend. Easily best experience I've had on hx and top three experiences overall. I also recently saw Asia. Zo and sweetjudy on hx as well but I will add that on another post when I have time.

https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/CuteMandyThank you for that excellent report.

I look forward to many reports in the future.

Keep it up!

Studdyk
07-26-18, 09:22
Tried to give this broker another chance.

I asked who was working.

He / she texted me back a photo of Vicky, whom I didn't really like. He sends me another photo of another girl, Amy. When I arrive, lo and behold, Amy is not there.

Another late 30 ish-40 ish, cigarette smelling woman is there. Her name is Candy. I asked where Amy is. She said jo Amy. Just her and Vicky. At this point, Vicky comes out.

She immediately recognized me. She told me Amy was working there long ago.

I leave at this point and texted back the booker.

He / she didn't even offer an apology.

But there was a silver lining to this cloud after all.

Continued in next post.

Studdyk
07-26-18, 09:56
Go see Asia at Miya's.

She is awesome.

I'll write a more detailed report later (I actually did, but I got timed out and before I could press submit, I was logged out and all was lost).

626-XXX-2748.

https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/sweetasiangirls

https://www.humaniplex.com/photos/sweetasiangirls/89526/

Into N Out
07-26-18, 10:20
So I read that you can get voted out of quarantine on HX if enough friends on there vouch for you. Not sure how you do this, but if your on HX, I'd appreciate it. My handle is "intonout" (same as here).

Studdyk
07-26-18, 11:14
Go see Asia at Miya's.

She is awesome.

I'll write a more detailed report later (I actually did, but I got timed out and before I could press submit, I was logged out and all was lost).

626-780-2748.

https://www.humaniplex.com/photos/sweetasiangirls/89526/For those who don't have access to HX.

See attached pics. They are really her.

Studdyk
07-26-18, 11:24
So I read that you can get voted out of quarantine on HX if enough friends on there vouch for you. Not sure how you do this, but if your on HX, I'd appreciate it. My handle is "intonout" (same as here).I tried, bud.

HX Statement:

Due to continual fraudulent activity, the ability to Liberate an account has been removed, probably permanently. Sorry, the fraudulent malicious actions of the few significantly impacted the system and it is unfortunate that it affected everyone.

Into N Out
07-26-18, 11:41
I tried, bud.

HX Statement:

Due to continual fraudulent activity, the ability to Liberate an account has been removed, probably permanently. Sorry, the fraudulent malicious actions of the few significantly impacted the system and it is unfortunate that it affected everyone.Thanks for trying.

Studdyk
07-26-18, 18:10
Sorry for the delay. I'm on a laptop now, so I hope I don't get logged out.

Yesterday, after I was duped by the booker on Huntington / Muscatel, I was about to head straight home.

I texted Miya to get a feel for the Korean girl she had. My experiences with Korean girls have either them turn out to be fake or one with a so-so attitude and service (no DATY, no BBBJ).

Miya reassured me that her Korean girl gave good service.

I arrived and rang the doorbell. The manager didn't seem like he was expecting me. He asked which girl I was here for. I told him the Korean one.

Then he yells, "Korean lady! Husband!" and instructs me to go upstairs to the room on the right.

As I approach the bedroom, a really slender, tall Korean woman opens the door. She's wearing a one piece dress.

She welcomes me. Gives me a hug. Her right boob is drooping out of her dress. This brings a smile to my face and she knowingly smiles.

I tell her how beautiful she is and that I'm surprised to see that she's even more beautiful than her photos.

I told her about the fake photos, fake ethnic identities, these bookers use. So, I was quite surprised to see she was the real deal.

Asia has been in the USA For 10 years.

She asks if I want to shower before or after the deed. I told her I wanted to freshen up. I undress and she takes my hand to the bathroom.

She doesn't get in, but gargles with mouthwash and waits till I am ready. She dries me off thoroughly with the towel. Then we head back to the bedroom.

Her dress slides off to reveal a stunning figure. 34 C cup breasts and a hairless pussy. She has me sit on the bed and kneels down to give me a BBBJ.

I was quite stunned that she initiated it. I have her come onto the bed as I want her to be comfortable.

She doesn't rush the BBBJ. She turns around so we are 69 ing. Her pussy is completely smooth and hairless. Excellent wax job.

I greedily eat her out and she bobs up and down on my cock. I couldn't get her to climax, cause I was enjoying the unexpected BBBJ so much.

After awhile, she gets some lube and strokes and sucks my cock at the same time. She definitely has skills.

Then she slowly, teasingly slides down onto my cock. I love seeing her riding my cowgirl.

She grabs my hands and places them on her breasts. She rocks back and forth just so I'm good and ready.

She then asks if I want to get on top. I obige. I grab her slender, long legs and spread them apart and pump vigorously.

I wanted to slow down so I could go down on her, but abstained as I didn't want to lose my hard on.

I did start to lose my erection, but when I was necking on Asia, she bit and blew into my ear and that got me rock hard again.

I finally came, but at the same time, I got a stomach cramp. I winced in ecstasy and pain at the same time.

Asia asked what was wrong. I explained I got a stomach cramp. She bursts into laughter. She never knew a guy to get a stomach cramp during sex.

Hey, it happens to me.

She discards the condom. We both wrap ourselves in towels and head to the bathroom. This time we shower together.

She lathers me up and washes junior for me, stroking him gently. Man, she is such a tease.

When we both are dressed, the next customer opens the door. She forgot to lock the door. Ugh!

Guys, make sure the door is locked at all times.

Anyway, I take out the cash. One Benjamin and one Grant. The fee is One Benjamin and two Jacksons, but she deserved that tip.

She didn't even look twice and ask for more. She gives me a hug and peck on the cheek. Before I leave, I quickly asked for her number.

She normally works in Koreatown (Mid-Wilshire). Her normal rate is above $200-$300.

She's here till next Tuesday, so go see her now!!

Go see Asia at Miya's.

She is awesome.

626-780-2748.

https://www.humaniplex.com/photos/sweetasiangirls/89526/

Studdyk
07-27-18, 02:38
Please be smart.

When you contact the booker, never mention this site.

Just say you saw the ad on HX.

If you need a referral, PM me.

Happy hunting.

Yesterday, after I was duped by the booker on Huntington / Muscatel, I was about to head straight home.

I texted Miya to get a feel for the Korean girl she had. My experiences with Korean girls have either them turn out to be fake or one with a so-so attitude and service (no DATY, no BBBJ).

I arrived and rang the doorbell. The manager didn't seem like he was expecting me. He asked which girl I was here for. I told him the Korean one.

Then he yells, "Korean lady! Husband!" and instructs me to go upstairs to the room on the right.

As I approach the bedroom, a really slender, tall Korean woman opens the door. She's wearing a one piece dress.

She welcomes me. Gives me a hug. Her right boob is drooping out of her dress. This brings a smile to my face and she knowingly smiles.

I tell her how beautiful she is and that I'm surprised to see that she's even more beautiful than her photos.

I told her about the fake photos, fake ethnic identities, these bookers use. So, I was quite surprised to see she was the real deal.

She asks if I want to shower before or after the deed. I told her I wanted to freshen up. I undress and she takes my hand to the bathroom.

She doesn't get in, but gargles with mouthwash and waits till I am ready. She dries me off thoroughly with the towel. Then we head back to the bedroom.

Her dress slides off to reveal a stunning figure. 34 C cup breasts and a hairless pussy. She has me sit on the bed and kneels down to give me a BBBJ.

I was quite stunned that she initiated it. I have her come onto the bed as I want her to be comfortable.

She doesn't rush the BBBJ. She turns around so we are 69 ing. Her pussy is completely smooth and hairless. Excellent wax job.

I greedily eat her out and she bobs up and down on my cock. I couldn't get her to climax, cause I was enjoying the unexpected BBBJ so much.

After awhile, she gets some lube and strokes and sucks my cock at the same time. She definitely has skills.

Then she slowly, teasingly slides down onto my cock. I love seeing her riding my cowgirl.

She grabs my hands and places them on her breasts. She rocks back and forth just so I'm good and ready.

She then asks if I want to get on top. I obige. I grab her slender, long legs and spread them apart and pump vigorously.

I wanted to slow down so I could go down on her, but abstained as I didn't want to lose my hard on.

I did start to lose my erection, but when I was necking on Asia, she bit and blew into my ear and that got me rock hard again.

I finally came, but at the same time, I got a stomach cramp. I winced in ecstasy and pain at the same time.

Asia asked what was wrong. I explained I got a stomach cramp. She bursts into laughter. She never knew a guy to get a stomach cramp during sex.

Hey, it happens to me.

She discards the condom. We both wrap ourselves in towels and head to the bathroom. This time we shower together.

She lathers me up and washes junior for me, stroking him gently. Man, she is such a tease.

When we both are dressed, the next customer opens the door. She forgot to lock the door. Ugh!

Anyway, I take out the cash. One Benjamin and one Grant. The fee is One Benjamin and two Jacksons, but she deserved that tip.

She didn't even look twice and ask for more. She gives me a hug and peck on the cheek. Before I leave, I quickly asked for her number.

She normally works in Koreatown (Mid-Wilshire). Her normal rate is above $200-$300.

SCJohn
07-27-18, 09:56

https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/CuteMandyTotally agree. She's a cool chick. She alternates between the valley and the OC. I'll have to see her again when she's back in the area.

TheOtherGuy9
07-28-18, 23:08
I was able to pay a visit to this place (thanks for ref Studdyk!) I had a choice between Taiwanese girl and Nicole. I went with Nicole mainly because she had a friendly / bubbly appearance to her.

Inside the room she offered a shower which I accepted. I undress in the room and she says Wow! And compliments me (haven't heard that before am I right?

She leads me to the bathroom for a solo shower and waits for me in the room. Once I get back she starts some small talk asking about my background and how old I am the usual stuff.

Afterward she strips down completely and has me lay down on the bed. She starts rubbing her body against mine and gives soft kisses as well, while my hands are exploring her. She has one of the softest breast with tiny little nips.

I had to taste them and they were grrrrreat! She also had a trimmed pussy sadly I did not go exploring there this time. After a few minutes she grab a rubber and started a nice slow BJ.

It was pretty good considering it wasn't BBBJ, mostly using her mouth and not so much her hands, even took it deep a few times. Next she hops on for cowgirl for a few but now I was ready to be the one in control so we swap to missionary and go at it. I can still hear the combo sound of the bed creaking and her letting out moans of mmhmm, yes. I could have finished here happy but had to see her in doggy and it was just as good. Finally when I knew I couldn't hold out much longer I had her finish me off in reverse cowgirl. What a way to end it too! Watching her bouncing up and down while holding on to her hips. When I reached for her breasts, she grabbed both my hands and squeezed them against hers and Boom goes the dynamite.

She cleans me up and we both hit the shower. She does a thorough cleaning of the goods and helps dry me off. Back in the room I asked her about her tattoo and she did not know how to explain what it meant. She just asks me if I knew what it meant and when I replied "no" she says "oh then you are good boy. I am bad girl" and laughs. I will def be returning again. Her service and attitude has convinced me to see how much better things can get by becoming a repeating client here. At least until my atf is back. She also mentioned that she will be leaving on the 31th of this month.

Hey, it happens to me.

TheOtherGuy9
07-29-18, 19:16
Her name was Niko and she was Taiwanese. The other girl there at the time was Japanese.

I was able to pay a visit to this place (thanks for ref Studdyk!) I had a choice between Taiwanese girl and Nicole. I went with Nicole mainly because she had a friendly / bubbly appearance to her.

Inside the room she offered a shower which I accepted. I undress in the room and she says Wow! And compliments me (haven't heard that before am I right?

She leads me to the bathroom for a solo shower and waits for me in the room. Once I get back she starts some small talk asking about my background and how old I am the usual stuff.

Afterward she strips down completely and has me lay down on the bed. She starts rubbing her body against mine and gives soft kisses as well, while my hands are exploring her. She has one of the softest breast with tiny little nips.

I had to taste them and they were grrrrreat! She also had a trimmed pussy sadly I did not go exploring there this time. After a few minutes she grab a rubber and started a nice slow BJ..

Just_Shat
07-30-18, 12:35
Soooo. Asia is amazing! K-town looks and service at a CAMP prices. Will definitely repeat, when I see her name on the roster.

Maxen
07-30-18, 12:41
Soooo. Asia is amazing! K-town looks and service at a CAMP prices. Will definitely repeat, when I see her name on the roster.I concur!! I like that it's so convenient!

Studdyk
07-30-18, 18:42
You're welcome.

Soooo. Asia is amazing! K-town looks and service at a CAMP prices. Will definitely repeat, when I see her name on the roster.

TheOtherGuy9
08-06-18, 21:05
It was between Vanessa and Bobo this past weekend and I went with Vanessa. Sadly no where near as good a Niko from the week before.

She was pretty looking and said she was 25 (which she did look like it). Her english wasn't great but could carry a simple conversation. I get on the bed and right away goes for the hat and gives a very weak CBJ for maybe 20 seconds then wants to hop on. She rides for less than a min and wants go doggy. I let her have it for what seemed like 3 minutes and then she pulls me out to go into mish. Not even 1 min into mish she starts complaining that I am too big and need to finish soon. At this point I pretty much done with her and have to force myself to finish so I can just leave. In and out in like 15-20 mins. Almost half my time was spent showering and taking off / putting on my clothes. Maybe I should stick to Non Chinese girls at this place. Stay clear of this one if you see her on the roster.

Studdyk
08-08-18, 11:57
Good news, guys!

Just confirmed with Asia herself.

She will be back in SGV at Miya's Sept 8 -10!

Meanwhile she's in Koreatown at her normal rates.

Maxen
08-08-18, 15:10
Good news, guys!

Meanwhile she's in Koreatown at her normal rates.She the Taiwanese girl?

Just_Shat
08-08-18, 18:46
Asia is the smoking hot Korean girl.

She the Taiwanese girl?

SpikeBites
08-08-18, 19:31
Could someone message Cecetrip1 for me and find out contact info? I saw her on her previous handle Cece18 but I'm guessing she got a new booker so that old number no longer works. She's great and would like to see her again but my mail sending abilities expired last week.

Thanks.

SpikeBites
08-10-18, 16:32
Cross posting from OC / LA HX section.

Thanks to everyone who PMed me her number.

Made an appt with her last night and saw her. She was staying in a Motel 6 because after her last experience with her booker, she decided to go independent and handle all the booking herself. It's a fucked up story what happened when she was with the other booker a month ago. But she's only going to be here until the 30th of August, or until she makes $24 k. It's a weird story as to why she needs $24 k but I don't want to bore you with the details.

She's truly the girl next door experience. She was dressed in all black lingerie garter belt, thong, black bra, very nice. Much better than my first previous visit when she was just wearing a tshirt and jean shorts. We sat and talked about what happened with her previous booker for about 15 minutes before getting into the deed. I brought my vibrator with me as I always do when I visit girls and made her cum first. Also made sure to stick my pointer finger knuckles deep into her ass. She's a bit quiet but I asked her to moan a bit more. After she came, she gave a half ass BBBJ, enough to get me hard but nothing worth noting. Afterwards she hopped on cowgirl style and made me cum pretty quick. Seeing her natural 32 DD boobs in my face. They are so big and perky.

A few things, she is a clock watcher because she is strictly business, but still offers GFE. She wants to earn the money and get out. Secondly, she's very new to this so her technique and everything is still kind of lacking compared to seasoned veterans. So, overall the experience was great other than the ghetto hotel room. So I HIGHLY recommend if you want a girl next door church going girl with natural smooth silky skin and huge breasts.

I will probably see her again before she leaves on the 30th. I told her to go visit OC, I think she will get more clients there.

Chuck134
08-11-18, 13:53
Good news, guys!

Meanwhile she's in Koreatown at her normal rates.First time post.

Asia is great she like one of the k girl from LA but at better price. Can't wait for her to come back.

FaatDaat
08-16-18, 01:24
What place is this?

First time post.

Asia is great she like one of the k girl from LA but at better price. Can't wait for her to come back.

Ramboy9
08-16-18, 14:37
Does anybody have this? Can you pm me?

LaMancha
08-19-18, 15:05
Good news, guys!

Meanwhile she's in Koreatown at her normal rates.Do you happen to know what agency she is with while she is in K-town? I have not been able to find her.

Dexter10
09-21-18, 05:40
I asked several guys on HX regarding this Yuii agency, was planning to visit them as well. Nobody recommended with them. Not sure if someone else might lucky but do let us know your experience.I saw them once, I'm not even sure if they're still active. For a quick fix sure why not. Otherwise go with someone else.

PolloRonco
01-02-19, 20:00
Went to Vivian in Pasadena.

She's a hot as the pics. Friendly and the place is super clean and nice. Nice location and couldn't feel safer.

Good BBBJ. Tried mish, she on top and doggy. All good. Doggy was amazing. Great ass. Great tits too (real).

We didn't connect much and I feel asians are going to have a better time, but I recomend her. Would go for hh, no need for full hour.

$$ for the hour and 160 for hh.

McNutties
01-03-19, 17:22
Still quarantined in HX. You don't happen to have any pic other than the profile pic for Vivian do you?

PolloRonco
01-03-19, 19:29
Anybody knows Lauren. Lush? She looks amazing.

PolloRonco
01-04-19, 00:29
Here. I also forgot to mention great DFK.

Still quarantined in HX. You don't happen to have any pic other than the profile pic for Vivian do you?

ZXK99
01-04-19, 04:08
Still quarantined in HX. You don't happen to have any pic other than the profile pic for Vivian do you?Might consider.

PolloRonco
01-05-19, 00:15
Anybody has her info? Been trying to pm her but can't reach her. She looks amazing.

FrankTheTank78
01-05-19, 22:21
Might consider.Just came from seeing her, she's a couple years older than her pics, but still an amazing body, and good face.

BBBJ was good, but pretty short. Lots of DFK throughout. Mish, doggy and cowgirl.

Cim is a necessity for me, so I gave her an extra 40, What I didn't like was that when I did cim she immediately spit it out on my pubes and stomach.

I'm not sure if my cum tasted off to her, because I drink strawberrie and pineapple smoothies everyday, I jumped in the shower to rinse off, she didn't join me, got dressed while she showered, gave a hug and kiss goodbye and left.

$200 for the hhr (including $40 for cim).

Repeat Maybe only because I liked her body and DFK.

Fyi, you can find her on eroticmonkey if you can't reach her on HX

Christophe1
01-05-19, 22:57
Might consider.I saw the one in the picture to the right over a year ago. She was a friendly and good provider who is YMMV open minded. Might of saw her over 5 years or more ago tpp because she looked familiar. I posted some pictures I took of her somewhere in the forums. I didn't like her body as she has a scoliosis or reserve lumbar thing so her butt is flat. Nice time.

Christophe1
01-06-19, 13:09
I saw the one in the picture to the right over a year ago. She was a friendly and good provider who is YMMV open minded. Might of saw her over 5 years or more ago too because she looked familiar. I posted some pictures I took of her somewhere in the forums. I didn't like her body as she has a scoliosis or reverse lumbar thing so her butt is flat. Nice time.Here is post.

http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?10894-Los-Angeles-County-Asian-Providers&p=3287310&viewfull=1#post3287310

ZXK99
01-25-19, 23:49
Finally book a session with her and yeah she does look a little bit older still had a really good session with her. 180 was the donation. Paid a little extra for BBBJ didn't regret it.

SaltyDog
01-26-19, 09:36
Does anybody have this? Can you pm me?Dude, can I ask? Does that screenshot say August 2108?

AmericanNinja
02-10-19, 19:30
Finally book a session with her and yeah she does look a little bit older still had a really good session with her. 180 was the donation. Paid a little extra for BBBJ didn't regret it.Thanks for infor.

ZXK99
02-12-19, 20:52
Wondered if anyone knows anything about her?

ChickChasin
07-12-19, 08:42
Wondered if anyone knows anything about her?Super late reply but from what I've read she is good to go. Hope that helps.

WhoreMaster 91
07-18-19, 06:25
HX is worthless.

HapaBoy86
07-18-19, 06:44
HX is worthless.Have you ever seen anyone on hx!

Leche
07-19-19, 00:24
Have you ever seen anyone on hx!You have to dig but lots of good info there, and high quality girls too.

ChickChasin
07-19-19, 00:38
HX is worthless.Sounds like someone that has never used HX. And if you have, please explain why its worthless?

ChickChasin
07-19-19, 00:39
You have to dig but lots of good info there, and high quality girls too.Theres no digging needed. Just sign up, get out of Q, hit up the providers to build a network, and the rest is as easy as ordering food. On this site is where you have to dig for info because people are so uptight about sharing their AMP spots.

TrojanHorsey
07-19-19, 00:40
HX is worthless.Some of the hottest white chicks on Hx I have fucked are in the SGV. If you mean the Asian agencies of Hx based out of SGV, then I agree, Hx is 100% worthless, at least for me. But not the white and Latina chicks.

I beg to differ, maybe partially.

TrojanHorsey
07-21-19, 10:32
Sounds like someone that has never used HX. And if you have, please explain why its worthless?Just click on his Forum Posts. He trolls Spas, AMPs, and TJ. Of course Hx is worthless to him. Too much work. Just put on your flip flops, cross the border, and get your dick chupa for a few pesos.

FX points? We no need no stinking FX points!

Into N Out
07-23-19, 17:13
Anyone have Rachel Jordan's contact? I know she's on HX, but I don't use that site, and she's changed her number since the last time I was with her. I saw her walking on Rosemead Blvd south of Colorado yesterday, but after I busted a you, she disappeared. Pm if you can help. I love her head game.

Maxen
08-01-19, 15:18
Met her a few years ago, posts on hx, filipina girl who does nuru out of apt in covina. Posts in sgv or sd or inland can't remember her info but does real nuru with seaweed gel and air matress.

Know who I'm describing??

Thank you.

Maxen.

Rfisk
08-02-19, 14:33
Had a dream last night I finally saw Jessie from Hx after a year of trying to align schedules. She doesn't host on the weekends, luckily I had a rare opportunity to see her during the week. Her menu was ok. Greek unavailable. CIM only for regulars. She is definitely the girls in the pics although the hotel / motel life has given her a 10 lb beer gut. Her face however is so pretty I didn't mind much. She is a beautiful Latina, who unfortunately knows it. Her performance was lacklaster which she admitted to blaming it on the fact that I was the last in a long line of customers (estimating 5-7). Her pics make her look like a freak but in reality she is kinda reserved. 280/ hr vs 160/30 min. After I popped only 30 min passed but she immediately puts on her gown and signals the party is over. Kind of a rip off, we ended up chit chatting for another 30 min, then I left. I could tell she wasn't really into me and just wanted the night to be over. I would pass on seeing her. If you're really curious then I would recommend seeing her in the middle of the day and only book 30 min. The best things about her are her pics.

https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/PassionateJessie

HapaBoy86
08-11-19, 05:03
Sounds like someone that has never used HX. And if you have, please explain why its worthless?Yup, totally agree. HX is the best place to find chicks wether its of legal age and older. I have met so many girls on hx that refer me to there girlfriend who only do this when they need $ for school, pay car note, rent, etc. Seen hot hot ass chicks cause they're friends refer me to them. Get BBFS all the time if you know who its offered by. I could go on!

Look I can't stand the owner or mods. But, I'm on hx to smash not to meet other hx dudes or the mods.

ChickChasin
08-12-19, 08:52
Met her a few years ago, posts on hx, filipina girl who does nuru out of apt in covina. Posts in sgv or sd or inland can't remember her info but does real nuru with seaweed gel and air matress.

Know who I'm describing??

Thank you.

Maxen.I have been looking for this person and have not had any luck. I also do vaguely remember someone that offered Nuru, but her schedule was very limited. Was going thru my subscriptions and see a user "Durgana", but the profile is no longer active, so I cannot check my notes on her. But if you do remember who this person was, please let me know! In the meantime, I'll continue to lookout.

Maxen
08-12-19, 16:22
I have been looking for this person and have not had any luck. I also do vaguely remember someone that offered Nuru, but her schedule was very limited. Was going thru my subscriptions and see a user "Durgana", but the profile is no longer active, so I cannot check my notes on her. But if you do remember who this person was, please let me know! In the meantime, I'll continue to lookout.Was in area off Nogales and remember the complex and service but can't remember name. Sucks getting old.

Ryan Tanaka
08-28-19, 02:27
I have been looking for this person and have not had any luck. I also do vaguely remember someone that offered Nuru, but her schedule was very limited. Was going thru my subscriptions and see a user "Durgana", but the profile is no longer active, so I cannot check my notes on her. But if you do remember who this person was, please let me know! In the meantime, I'll continue to lookout.Even though the account is inactive, past notes are still there under "Notes" section as long as you wrote a note on her. Check it out. I'm curious too.

Also, was she Indian or definitely Filipina? I remember a chunky Indian girl advertising Nuru on Hx. Not sure if it is the same girl.

Time Tomato
08-28-19, 21:35
Was in area off Nogales and remember the complex and service but can't remember name. Sucks getting old.I believe you're thinking of "Mestiza". She was on HX, a provider briefly, then changed her menu to FDSM only (but with Nuru). She had a place off Nogales and was there 1/2 the time, the other 1/2 she was down in the San Diego area. She had a yellow plastic kayak hanging off her balcony at her place on Nogales if that rings any bells. This was circa 2012 - haven't seen or heard from her since. And her HX account has been dormant for some time. Hope this helps.

Maxen
08-29-19, 10:59
I believe you're thinking of "Mestiza". She was on HX, a provider briefly, then changed her menu to FDSM only (but with Nuru). She had a place off Nogales and was there 1/2 the time, the other 1/2 she was down in the San Diego area. She had a yellow plastic kayak hanging off her balcony at her place on Nogales if that rings any bells. This was circa 2012 - haven't seen or heard from her since. And her HX account has been dormant for some time. Hope this helps.Thank you! Was trying to remember her name! That was where I popped my nuru cherry! Would like to experience that again. Thanks again!

The Tall Man
09-10-19, 13:23
Yup, totally agree. HX is the best place to find chicks wether its of legal age and older. I have met so many girls on hx that refer me to there girlfriend who only do this when they need $ for school, pay car note, rent, etc. Seen hot hot ass chicks cause they're friends refer me to them. Get BBFS all the time if you know who its offered by. I could go on!

Look I can't stand the owner or mods. But, I'm on hx to smash not to meet other hx dudes or the mods.I hear you! I have been out of the country for some time (I live in Medellin Colombia) but for years relied on HX, come to think of it I need to check my account.

The Tall Man.

AhardLanding
07-10-20, 11:04
Had nice little roll with Mia (not Miya) yesterday afternoon. She is noob friendly (moi). As advertised, nice place with shower. Parking annoying because its Pasadena but not terrible. A reasonable provider to start developing the network.

Another noob friendly is hot-cici. Also know as coco on the massage parlor reviews site also known as lily here (I think).

Starting to claw my way up.

NeedaBBBJCIM
07-10-20, 19:08
If anybody has her contact still let me know. Great lady and she tease full service with nuru but more money and only stopped offering mainly due to a relationship she was in but sometimes was tempted from what she mentioned to me.

I believe you're thinking of "Mestiza". She was on HX, a provider briefly, then changed her menu to FDSM only (but with Nuru). She had a place off Nogales and was there 1/2 the time, the other 1/2 she was down in the San Diego area. She had a yellow plastic kayak hanging off her balcony at her place on Nogales if that rings any bells. This was circa 2012 - haven't seen or heard from her since. And her HX account has been dormant for some time. Hope this helps.

AhardLanding
07-11-20, 19:00
Noob friendly on Hx since is a AMP. Had a roll with the famous Amy. Yes, either late 40' or in fifties but great body, very well maintained. No problem with picking this one up in a bar. I took the full hour. The day had been slow for her so her massage was good and she was pretty horny. The girl is a squirter. I had juice running down my neck in 69. Hit all the positions and left satisfied, Book through SweetJudy. Merced Accupressure next to Queen of the Valley hospital.

Another check on building my network.

AhardLanding
07-14-20, 13:21
Funsized Mella. Nicer hotel in Pasadena. Easy to deal with setting up appt. Petite, droopy breasts, nice butt. Excellent BBBJ, comfortable mish. Pussy fit like a glove. $20/ one half.

SomeGuyCool
07-14-20, 17:39
Anyone see aryababy323 before?

AhardLanding
07-14-20, 19:07
I hear you! I have been out of the country for some time (I live in Medellin Colombia) but for years relied on HX, come to think of it I need to check my account.

The Tall Man.You still getting $1000 pussy for a couple of pesos 7/365?

BenderOver
07-15-20, 02:23
Noob friendly on Hx since is a AMP. Had a roll with the famous Amy. Yes, either late 40' or in fifties but great body, very well maintained. No problem with picking this one up in a bar. I took the full hour. The day had been slow for her so her massage was good and she was pretty horny. The girl is a squirter. I had juice running down my neck in 69. Hit all the positions and left satisfied, Book through SweetJudy. Merced Accupressure next to Queen of the Valley hospital.

Another check on building my network.Is this the joint on the second floor where the first floor is a pharmacy?

MannyMend
07-15-20, 12:12
Is this the joint on the second floor where the first floor is a pharmacy?Wrong building and she's on the third floor.

AhardLanding
07-16-20, 00:11
Wrong building and she's on the third floor.Yah, as you face the buildings from the Merced, her building is on the left, third floor.

BenderOver
07-19-20, 20:03
Yah, as you face the buildings from the Merced, her building is on the left, third floor.Thanks guys. Will check it out when I'm in the hood. Does the A in your version of AMP stand for Asian or Apartment?

AhardLanding
07-20-20, 10:24
Chinese AAMP (asian apartment). Easy contact, very nice condo in Monrovia. Girl nice slim from Sichuan almost no English skills so had to communicate with my rusty Mandarin and the power of Google translate. Masked except for CBJ and DATY. She got into DATY and mish. Wouldn't let me go so never got to another position. Then hung out for 15 minutes talking about her family, my family etc. 160/30, 200/60, I went for the latter and got 50 min. Pretty basic sex so you would be ok with the 30. I won't repeat but didn't regret either.

Hardly Seek
07-20-20, 10:30
Chinese AAMP (asian apartment). Easy contact, very nice condo in Monrovia. Girl nice slim from Sichuan almost no English skills so had to communicate with my rusty Mandarin and the power of Google translate. Masked except for CBJ and DATY. She got into DATY and mish. Wouldn't let me go so never got to another position. Then hung out for 15 minutes talking about her family, my family etc. 160/30, 200/60, I went for the latter and got 50 min. Pretty basic sex so you would be ok with the 30. I won't repeat but didn't regret either.Please PM her info.

Thanks.

MannyMend
07-20-20, 20:52
Thanks guys. Will check it out when I'm in the hood. Does the A in your version of AMP stand for Asian or Apartment?It's asian, but apparently if you get to know her, might be able see her at her place?

AhardLanding
07-21-20, 13:53
Please PM her info.

Thanks.You have to book through Hx. The contact info is: Maybaby. Check classified, west of 605, SGV.

AhardLanding
07-22-20, 21:04
Must book through HX (the girls want to check your profile to minimize chance you are a psycho). Decent hotel on Colorado. Texted back and forth. Dodged around the teenagers getting high in the parking lot. She had on string bikini. Nice slim body, beautiful jet black hair down to her butt, rock hard 36 D bolt ons. Obvious work done on her nose. Not quite as pretty as her pictures but close enough. Great BBBJ that went on for some time, awesome DATY DATO. She got out the vibrator for her clit when my tongue was buried in her pussy and a tight pussy it was in the rotation through cowgirl (energizer bunny. I was worried for penile fracture she was jamming me so hard) mish (vibrator on clit and nipples) with moans of "me so horny" straight out of Full Metal Jacket, and finished in doggie just ramming her as she begged for more don't stop my pussy feels so good. She speaks good English. Nice girl. Recommended for the hour at $$60 a luxury but worth it.

AhardLanding
07-22-20, 21:05
Thanks guys. Will check it out when I'm in the hood. Does the A in your version of AMP stand for Asian or Apartment?For me Asian Massage Parlor.

Asian Apartment Massage Parlor (I know, you don't usually get a massage here).

TheOwner
07-23-20, 17:57
Must book through HX (the girls want to check your profile to minimize chance you are a psycho). Decent hotel on Colorado. Texted back and forth. Dodged around the teenagers getting high in the parking lot. She had on string bikini. Nice slim body, beautiful jet black hair down to her butt, rock hard 36 D bolt ons. Obvious work done on her nose. Not quite as pretty as her pictures but close enough. Great BBBJ that went on for some time, awesome DATY DATO. She got out the vibrator for her clit when my tongue was buried in her pussy and a tight pussy it was in the rotation through cowgirl (energizer bunny. I was worried for penile fracture she was jamming me so hard) mish (vibrator on clit and nipples) with moans of "me so horny" straight out of Full Metal Jacket, and finished in doggie just ramming her as she begged for more don't stop my pussy feels so good. She speaks good English. Nice girl. Recommended for the hour at $$60 a luxury but worth itI've been trying to pull the trigger but she looks a bit manly on the face and that's been holding me back.

Glad you had fun maybe I should take a plunge been to Thailand once and I can tell you the surgeons work wonders there LOL.

AhardLanding
07-24-20, 00:35
I've been trying to pull the trigger but she looks a bit manly on the face and that's been holding me back.

Glad you had fun maybe I should take a plunge been to Thailand once and I can tell you the surgeons work wonders there LOL.She is XX. No question about it. And if you are nice to her you will get a great ride. Highly recommended. Tell her Ivan sent you.

AhardLanding
07-24-20, 09:10
Thanks guys. Will check it out when I'm in the hood. Does the A in your version of AMP stand for Asian or Apartment?Monsieur BendOver. Can you clean out your PM box a bit?

AhardLanding
07-27-20, 17:10
Easy contact, Colorado Blvd hotel. Her friend was in the shower. IN twenties. 120/30. BBJ, DATY, mish and doggie. Tight box. She has very slim athletic body, shaved landing pad, tight despite 4 children she says. Face not the greatest, plenty of tats. Didn't get a look at the friend. Quick in and out. She rated me while I was still in the room. Don't regret, would not repeat. Price is right.

AhardLanding
07-31-20, 01:36
In okay Arcadia hotel. Beautiful Thai with rock hard bolts ons and a little crazy in a good way. 220/ hour well worth it.

BenderOver
07-31-20, 02:30
Monsieur BendOver. Can you clean out your PM box a bit?Oh crap AHL, I didn't know it was full. Sorry man, I've been a hermit crab during the covid 19 thing. It's really affected me psychologically so I haven't really been checking in too often. Man, when covid is over, I'm going to pump a gallon of sperm into some whale. Well, not really because I like the skinny young ladies, but the pun was good. Going to clear my msg box now.

NickSgv
07-31-20, 02:39
In okay Arcadia hotel. Beautiful Thai with rock hard bolts ons and a little crazy in a good way. 220/ hour well worth it.Agreed. Isn't she a piece of work, in a good way. CuteMandy is cut from the same block of marble.

AhardLanding
08-01-20, 17:20
Nice hotel in Pasadena, 200/ the half. Okay, she is probably early twenties, ok looking, not as pretty as her pictures. Lots of little quirks about touching (not rules but ticklish, but not too hard, don't touch my hair). Inexperienced BBBJ. Did have fresh shaved pussy for dining and seemed to come, then mish and doggie. Pussy is comfortable. Never touched her smallish tits. Afraid she would be ticklish. And she is not, how shall we say, at risk of graduating from Stanford. Don't recommend, would not repeat.

BenderOver
08-02-20, 15:18
Nice hotel in Pasadena, 200/ the half. Okay, she is probably early twenties, ok looking, not as pretty as her pictures. Lots of little quirks about touching (not rules but ticklish, but not too hard, don't touch my hair). Inexperienced BBBJ. Did have fresh shaved pussy for dining and seemed to come, then mish and doggie. Pussy is comfortable. Never touched her smallish tits. Afraid she would be ticklish. And she is not, how shall we say, at risk of graduating from Stanford. Don't recommend, would not repeat.Seems like a lot of restrictions. Almost hesitant to ask if BBFS was on the table.

Thanks for reviewing!

Bender.

AhardLanding
08-03-20, 21:04
Seems like a lot of restrictions. Almost hesitant to ask if BBFS was on the table.

Thanks for reviewing!

Bender.No BBFS, no Greek.

AhardLanding
08-03-20, 21:09
Large breasted Mexican American MILF. Gut starting to get a little loose but not too bad. She was late checking into her hotel and I had to wait for a half hour. She was very apologetic, gave me a discount and a BBBJ to end BBBJ for a half hour. I did a little DATY and she pushed me off to go back to sucking and licking saying "I'm a giver". So I was happy to be receiving. She is very passionate DFK and her ass looked great in the mirror while she was sucking the blood into Mr. Happy Pole. Pussy felt good. Not a young pussy but good enough. Don' regret, probably would not repeat since I am more of an Asian lover and big breasts aren't so much for me. MSOG are possible for her but not for my sorry old ass. She hosts Arcadia and Ontario. Nice girl when she is happy.

MisterChango
08-04-20, 02:46
Large breasted Mexican American MILF. Gut starting to get a little loose but not too bad. She was late checking into her hotel and I had to wait for a half hour. She was very apologetic, gave me a discount and a BBBJ to end BBBJ for a half hour. I did a little DATY and she pushed me off to go back to sucking and licking saying "I'm a giver". So I was happy to be receiving. She is very passionate DFK and her ass looked great in the mirror while she was sucking the blood into Mr. Happy Pole. Pussy felt good. Not a young pussy but good enough. Don' regret, probably would not repeat since I am more of an Asian lover and big breasts aren't so much for me. MSOG are possible for her but not for my sorry old ass. She hosts Arcadia and Ontario. Nice girl when she is happy.Did she give any hints at bb being available? C slides?

CuriousSpek
08-04-20, 06:56
Large breasted Mexican American MILF. Gut starting to get a little loose but not too bad. She was late checking into her hotel and I had to wait for a half hour. She was very apologetic, gave me a discount and a BBBJ to end BBBJ for a half hour. I did a little DATY and she pushed me off to go back to sucking and licking saying "I'm a giver". So I was happy to be receiving. She is very passionate DFK and her ass looked great in the mirror while she was sucking the blood into Mr. Happy Pole. Pussy felt good. Not a young pussy but good enough. Don' regret, probably would not repeat since I am more of an Asian lover and big breasts aren't so much for me. MSOG are possible for her but not for my sorry old ass. She hosts Arcadia and Ontario. Nice girl when she is happy.I sent you a private message to your inbox. It would nice to contact her or see any of her web links. Does anyone know of this sweet lady?

GimmeMoreHead
08-04-20, 12:14
Large breasted Mexican American MILF. Gut starting to get a little loose but not too bad. She was late checking into her hotel and I had to wait for a half hour. She was very apologetic, gave me a discount and a BBBJ to end BBBJ for a half hour. I did a little DATY and she pushed me off to go back to sucking and licking saying "I'm a giver". So I was happy to be receiving. She is very passionate DFK and her ass looked great in the mirror while she was sucking the blood into Mr. Happy Pole. Pussy felt good. Not a young pussy but good enough. Don' regret, probably would not repeat since I am more of an Asian lover and big breasts aren't so much for me. MSOG are possible for her but not for my sorry old ass. She hosts Arcadia and Ontario. Nice girl when she is happy.I was wondering about Gzelle aka Lovinglyamazing or some shit. Pics looked enticing but she seemed like a complete *****. The type that if you pm her on a bad day she will rate you negative. Too uppity for a level 1 *****.

Joe Pike
08-04-20, 14:27
I was wondering about Gzelle aka Lovinglyamazing or some shit. Pics looked enticing but she seemed like a complete *****. The type that if you pm her on a bad day she will rate you negative. Too uppity for a level 1 *****.When I first pm'd her she responded with 3. 0 for two hours. Sounded pretty good but I did not partake yet but I have heard good things about her.

AhardLanding
08-04-20, 15:33
Guys the HX providers you have to book through Hx. The girls want to look at your profile and make sure no one has rated you as a psycho. Even if you don't have a network, no network is better than bad ratings.

I don't ask about Greek or BBFS because I don't do either.

Yes, Gzelle strikes me as someone that could be intolerant. Maybe I got lucky. I had a good session.

Joe Pike
08-14-20, 11:06
Large breasted Mexican American MILF. Gut starting to get a little loose but not too bad. She was late checking into her hotel and I had to wait for a half hour. She was very apologetic, gave me a discount and a BBBJ to end BBBJ for a half hour. I did a little DATY and she pushed me off to go back to sucking and licking saying "I'm a giver". So I was happy to be receiving. She is very passionate DFK and her ass looked great in the mirror while she was sucking the blood into Mr. Happy Pole. Pussy felt good. Not a young pussy but good enough. Don' regret, probably would not repeat since I am more of an Asian lover and big breasts aren't so much for me. MSOG are possible for her but not for my sorry old ass. She hosts Arcadia and Ontario. Nice girl when she is happy.Anyone else see this gal? Her pics look so good.

AhardLanding
09-07-20, 20:05
Thai. $$20 for the hour. Nice apartment in Monrovia. First time around, booker moved the appointment and I couldn't adjust, little annoying. Today was all good. She IS cute, not beautiful but cute. Nose job, man mades perhaps a bit too big and, esp for a Thai girl, a nice, natural ass. Pussy is gorgeous, shaved and tight. Typical gorgeous jet-black Thai hair most of the way down her back, no hair coloring, no tattoos. Assisted shower with cleaning in the right places, few minutes of nice Thai massage then nice prolonged 69 then I went to town FATY (feasting at the why, my new acronym feeling how tight that pussy was with my tongue). Nice long BBBJ, mirror action. We then moved through the usual CG, RCG, mish and doggie all covered (she doesn't offer BBFS) then she blew and jerked me with COF and prostate massage. Pretty intense orgasm. Cleaned me up, had some time left so did the usual asking about her family situation, job situation, the new Thai King (he seems like a jerk to me), the virus etc. No rush to get out. Another assisted shower to clean up then out the door. She did not kiss at all. Good time, no regrets, might repeat, would recommend for a nice afternoon fuck. Got the full hour and I would recommend unless really tight on cash.

Book thru Hx. The booker won't talk to you without an Hx profile.

Member #6548
09-08-20, 00:18
Thai. $$20 for the hour. Nice apartment in Monrovia. First time around, booker moved the appointment and I couldn't adjust, little annoying. Today was all good. She IS cute, not beautiful but cute. Nose job, man mades perhaps a bit too big and, esp for a Thai girl, a nice, natural ass. Pussy is gorgeous, shaved and tight. Typical gorgeous jet-black Thai hair most of the way down her back, no hair coloring, no tattoos. Assisted shower with cleaning in the right places, few minutes of nice Thai massage then nice prolonged 69 then I went to town FATY (feasting at the why, my new acronym feeling how tight that pussy was with my tongue). Nice long BBBJ, mirror action. We then moved through the usual CG, RCG, mish and doggie all covered (she doesn't offer BBFS) then she blew and jerked me with COF and prostate massage. Pretty intense orgasm. Cleaned me up, had some time left so did the usual asking about her family situation, job situation, the new Thai King (he seems like a jerk to me), the virus etc. No rush to get out. Another assisted shower to clean up then out the door. She did not kiss at all. Good time, no regrets, might repeat, would recommend for a nice afternoon fuck. Got the full hour and I would recommend unless really tight on cash.

Book thru Hx. The booker won't talk to you without an Hx profile.Sometimes the booker gives preferences to regulars and reschedules other people. Its easier if you ask for Mandy contact info and message her directly so she can let the booker know on your behalf. This way your not the one getting rescheduled and some other poor monger is, it also helps for late night appointments past her usual last call. I've tried early am appointments with Mandy but she really isn't a morning person. Just a little tip to make your life more easy since the booker for cute Mandy isn't the easiest to book with at times and sometimes it even seems like the booker doesn't even care about making appointments responding super late or rescheduling etc. Save yourself the hassle and book directly through Mandy.

LostLimit
09-17-20, 14:00
Hot carly visiting arcadia today and she looks like such a cutie. Unfortunately she only see those who have networks and I'm new to hx:

Can someone vouch for me please. Be much appreciated.

KG5662
09-17-20, 15:31
Sometimes the booker gives preferences to regulars and reschedules other people. Its easier if you ask for Mandy contact info and message her directly so she can let the booker know on your behalf. This way your not the one getting rescheduled and some other poor monger is, it also helps for late night appointments past her usual last call. I've tried early am appointments with Mandy but she really isn't a morning person. Just a little tip to make your life more easy since the booker for cute Mandy isn't the easiest to book with at times and sometimes it even seems like the booker doesn't even care about making appointments responding super late or rescheduling etc. Save yourself the hassle and book directly through MandyShe offered her number when we first met in Pasadena about 3 years ago. Not sure why so hard for some guys to get provider's number. LOL!

AhardLanding
09-24-20, 00:42
At the Westin. Photoshopped. She is heavier than depicted with a big ass in a good way. Loves DFK. Good BBJ, rotated positions, missionary, doggie. 260 for the hour, probably don't need that much. No regrets. Not repeating. Brazilian, fluent English.

AhardLanding
09-29-20, 16:51
At the Westin, LOL. Hassle scheduling. She had a kick ass body before her kid I am sure but now with belly and hip stretch marks. Yappy. Butt starting to sag. A few too many tats for my taste (which I know from the 400 pictures she has). Not as pretty as her pictures. Beautiful long black hair. Loves DATY. Decent but short BBBJ. Said her back was sore, no CG. Did mish. Pussy tight and small. So sex very standard. Would only get the half hour (I went the hour but I am starting to learn my lesson). 150/250. Regret I took the hour, a half would have been ok, won't repeat. She is usually in Costa Mesa. Oh yeah, and also on the phone during session which is a big no no to me. She is flaky with scheduling. Don't drive far to meet her.

AhardLanding
10-12-20, 09:14
Thai / Viet. Probably mid thirties, looks a lot younger to my white eyes very well maintained, C enhanced, great little ass, bubbly personality, fluent accented English. This one is a winner. Got the first appt of the day. Greeted me at the door in a minimalist white bikini and I had a big smile on my face. DFK immediately after getting into the door, got my clothes off, hit her with the Vulcan grip neck massage which always makes them melt, hit the assisted shower. First BBBJ standing end of bed, then rolling around in bed making out, then second BBBJ, then feasting on her gorgeous tight shaved pussy. Her nipples were rock hard very responsive and that pussy tasted GOOD!. Then third BBBJ before (covered) CG, more making out and in no hurry, then rotated into slow mish, then legs together rubbing that clit, the gorgeous doggie where she said the right things. Fuck my pussy, fuck me, then back to deep missionary. The fourth BBBJ to CIM and once I was close she just used the tongue on the glans and it was an eruption with trembling very good. Then spit, more making out on the bed and rolling around like after fucking your college girlfriend on a weekend when finals are either done or far enough away that there is no worry. I got the hour pricey at 3 bills but the HH was 240 and the extra 30 minutes seemed worth it to me. For those who have had the pleasure of VietMandy aka Chanel888, Kimberly is a similar experience with longer hair, no anal, no BBFS. Visiting from Houston. No regrets, I would repeat. Going to Sa Diego later in the week. Nick SGV and Bender, she is for you.

Jparkla23
10-12-20, 12:19
Sorry to sound stupid, but do you need to continually purchase FX points or have access to unlimited mail to make HX useful? Or is getting out of quarantine all you need? Thanks in advance.

BenderOver
10-12-20, 14:59
Thai / Viet. Probably mid thirties, looks a lot younger to my white eyes very well maintained, C enhanced, great little ass, bubbly personality, fluent accented English. This one is a winner. Got the first appt of the day. Greeted me at the door in a minimalist white bikini and I had a big smile on my face. DFK immediately after getting into the door, got my clothes off, hit her with the Vulcan grip neck massage which always makes them melt, hit the assisted shower. First BBBJ standing end of bed, then rolling around in bed making out, then second BBBJ, then feasting on her gorgeous tight shaved pussy. Her nipples were rock hard very responsive and that pussy tasted GOOD!. Then third BBBJ before (covered) CG, more making out and in no hurry, then rotated into slow mish, then legs together rubbing that clit, the gorgeous doggie where she said the right things. Fuck my pussy, fuck me, then back to deep missionary. The fourth BBBJ to CIM and once I was close she just used the tongue on the glans and it was an eruption with trembling very good. Then spit, more making out on the bed and rolling around like after fucking your college girlfriend on a weekend when finals are either done or far enough away that there is no worry. I got the hour pricey at 3 bills but the HH was 240 and the extra 30 minutes seemed worth it to me. For those who have had the pleasure of VietMandy aka Chanel888, Kimberly is a similar experience with longer hair, no anal, no BBFS. Visiting from Houston. No regrets, I would repeat. Going to Sa Diego later in the week. Nick SGV and Bender, she is for you.Haha thanks for the recommendation AHL! For now, I'm soft on 3 hundy for the hr. But I'll keep it in mind!

AhardLanding
10-15-20, 00:28
Haha thanks for the recommendation AHL! For now, I'm soft on 3 hundy for the hr. But I'll keep it in mind!She's down to 220 the half and 28 o the hour for the next day.

ZMan2
10-17-20, 20:23
Nice hotel in Pasadena, 200/ the half. Okay, she is probably early twenties, ok looking, not as pretty as her pictures. Lots of little quirks about touching (not rules but ticklish, but not too hard, don't touch my hair). Inexperienced BBBJ. Did have fresh shaved pussy for dining and seemed to come, then mish and doggie. Pussy is comfortable. Never touched her smallish tits. Afraid she would be ticklish. And she is not, how shall we say, at risk of graduating from Stanford. Don't recommend, would not repeat.I guess it's a case of YMMV, but I met Brooke pre-pandemic and lots of kissing, nice BBBJ and willing for any position. She's young, pretty and hot body. I had a great time.

HapaBoy86
10-20-20, 02:27
Sorry to sound stupid, but do you need to continually purchase FX points or have access to unlimited mail to make HX useful? Or is getting out of quarantine all you need? Thanks in advanceWhen you pat the twenty five dollars to get out of quarantine with a gift card it gets you outa of Q! Plus your first month of messaging privileges and after 30 days they expire it expires.

You get addt'l 2500 FX points and you can use that to buy addt'l 30 days of messaging or if ya want to gift points to another person that's up to you?

Don't be a cheap ass pay the 25.

AhardLanding
10-24-20, 11:12
Pretty much a waste of time and money. Based in San Diego. Very bland personality. The plus: tall at 5-10 if you like your black women that way and a nice ass. That is pretty much it. No kissing. No BBBJ (I have to do a better job confirming. I had a menu PM'd to me but evidently was out of date). 30 second covered BJ. I did get in some tasty DATY on her shaved and clean pussy but she pulled me off after a few minutes. Then "you want to get on top of me" as in, I am too lazy to CG you even though it is only 5 pm. Then doggie which was a good view given how tall she is, long straightened hair and that black ass. I was done in about twenty minutes. I have finally learned to book the half hour. A small amount of chit chat but she was already on her phone at this point. Two bills for the half hour. You can find better. I regret, I will not repeat.

AhardLanding
10-28-20, 23:18
HUGE man made tits, made in 6/2020 specifically. If you like curves, she's got them. A big Latina ass, toned by personal trainer according to her. Pretty tight belly, landing strip pussy which is tight enough. I got the hour. We had sex for most of the hour. Easy texting, greeted at the door with black high heels, fishnet stocking, thong and bikini top. BBBJ that goes on for as long as you want. She is very oral, not much else play. Then receptive to some FATY, jiggled around, pulled me off as orgasming (real? Who knows- her nipples were hard) The man mades are well done and she likes squeezing. Played with some toys. She is not real sexy with them, kind of matter of fact about playing with your prostate. Her RCG was to die for. That long hair to her ass and big Latina ass riding up and down and her doggie was pretty good. She wanted to finish CIM with vibrator in ass. I finished in mish instead and dealt with the drawback that she doesn't like DFK even though in her details. So overall, don't regret, would not repeat. She is good but could be so great with more aggressive and sexy personality. Her body is like the Telemundo girls or the weather girl on a Tex Mex new station. $3 for the hour.

AhardLanding
11-07-20, 12:47
Actually seen slightly outside of the SGV at a Burbank airport Hotel but she does travel to Pasadena sometime and why'all are my audience. Off Hx and you must go thru Hx for screening to get her telephone. She confirmed that is the only way she rolls. We had PM'd back and forth for about a month. She has extensive collection of pictures and posts on Hx. Nick had given me the heads that she is actually pretty shy and that is true to some degree. She looks like her picture. A tallish black woman with beautiful ass, long extensions and pretty face with some skin issues, a few tattoos that look okay on her. She is really in to sex. That is the key thing with her. She is sensual and sexual. I got the hour and we were having sex for 50 minutes (I showered at the beginning and the end). Her body looks great. She would be even better if she worked out just a bit. BBBJ for basically as long as you want with DT, spit, eye contact, 69, a beautiful clit and I licked that little thing for as long as I wanted. BB Camel then condom then RCG. She does this thing where after you get inside she just sits there and moans. Sexy as hell. Seeing my white cock being worked by the black ass and pussy is making me hard right now, with those braids down to her ass. What a sight! The doggie with a pillow under her and she got out the vibrator when I was pounding and she came. DFK all along the way by the way. She did not bring in her other toys for me which was the only disappointment, so for those of you who are into it, make sure to remind her. Finally came in mish locked in DFK. The pussy is nice. Not K girl spinner tight but definitely not worn out. We rolled around for a minute only then shower little talk about life and her new apartment. Great girl, definite repeat. 250/ hr and worth it.

AhardLanding
11-09-20, 20:06
Was just awful. I mean, I think she really is 18 or 19 years old, but it was like fucking a large dead fish with a pussy which wasn't even that tight. Face ok, hair okay, large breasts, got a gut going already and a saggy ass. She will look nasty in a few years. I think she may have been hungover or stoned from the night before. I got a morning visit and I literally was waking her up. Despite her menu, no DFK, no BBJ, a thirty second CBJ. She did allow DATY which got her a little excited at one point. I did get to cum, but probably the worst waste of money I have spent on Hx this year. She had actually gotten a good review from another hx-er but she was just terrible.

Sticking to the Koreans for a while even if I have to drive.

Monger699
11-10-20, 18:30
Was just awful. I mean, I think she really is 18 or 19 years old, but it was like fucking a large dead fish with a pussy which wasn't even that tight. Face ok, hair okay, large breasts, got a gut going already and a saggy ass. She will look nasty in a few years. I think she may have been hungover or stoned from the night before. I got a morning visit and I literally was waking her up. Despite her menu, no DFK, no BBJ, a thirty second CBJ. She did allow DATY which got her a little excited at one point. I did get to cum, but probably the worst waste of money I have spent on Hx this year. She had actually gotten a good review from another hx-er but she was just terrible.

Sticking to the Koreans for a while even if I have to drive.Much appreciated as always. Saved me $$ She's been on my list but yours is the second (other on Hx PM's) poor review I've heard.

I saw PixieBaby instead. She's well reviewed here and didn't disappoint. Highly recommended.

AhardLanding
11-10-20, 21:56
Much appreciated as always. Saved me $$ She's been on my list but yours is the second (other on Hx PM's) poor review I've heard.

I saw PixieBaby instead. She's well reviewed here and didn't disappoint. Highly recommended.She was so bad (and she lied to her booker) I will continue subscribing to her profile on Hx and post on USA whenever and wherever she pops up her nasty little head.

AhardLanding
11-14-20, 11:19
Saw this Thai energizer bunny again. Once again a good experience although not as great as the first time as she no longer does DFK even she does have it on the menu. I got the hour and we were having sex pretty much the entire time. We did spend a lot of time on her pussy with DATY and then she got out her vibrator, but still I was getting BBBJ or fucking for at least thirty minutes. Again, low body fat, too large and too hard man made tits on her little spinner frame, great long jet black hair. Pussy is shaved and clean. I pounded her in doggie then she was a champ and took my load CIM. Decent dirty talk. Fuck my little pussy with your big cock LOL. I probably won't repeat since no DFK and because we have so many other good options out there, but I highly recommend for those who haven't tried her. 200/260.

XShortX
11-21-20, 21:42
Any intel on https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/sgvocfunlife? hesitant to pull the trigger, lots of bait and switch with asian providers. Thanks.

AhardLanding
11-28-20, 21:36
Excellent roll in the hay. The good. She is young, early twenties maybe. She is passionate, as much DFK as you want, actually seems to enjoy having sex, Huge natural tits, pretty tight shaved pussy (she is young, right? Excellent BBBJ which will go on as long as you want. She melts for the Vulcan grip neck massage and the super fingers spine massage. She is nice. She has long beautiful hair. When you fuck her in Mish, she will DFK you and make you feel like she likes it. She says "do it, daddy" when you are fucking her and licking her. The DATY goes on as long as your tongue can hold out. She likes FIV. The bad. She has braces. Which affects her BBBJ not at all and in fact we had a bit of a chat about what a pain the ass braces can be. Where is that toothbrush after I eat. She is gaining weight. Her ass has passed over Latina booty into saggy and she is getting a gut. In a year she won't be sexy. She is average looking. I mean, you wouldn't feel bad taking her out of a bar, but not a stunner. A 5 if a 5 means average. She is not as hot as her pictures. She loves to lounge in bed after fucking and we did so after I came in the 36th minute (yeah, I time these things) watching some TV, playing with my chest and acting like my college girlfriend on a lazy afternoon, talking about Honduras, talking in Spanish, talking about what she does when she isn't fucking for money. I got the hour which I really didn't need (when will I learn). She would be great and a bargain IMHO for 30 minutes at $180. I spilled the $280. Happy to have done, won't repeat and she will be fat in a year. :

Socalimp
12-02-20, 22:25
Any intel on https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/sgvocfunlife? hesitant to pull the trigger, lots of bait and switch with asian providers. Thanks.Typical Chinese booker that FAC uses as well. Hit or miss and is a number game. Hunting can be fun sometimes.

AhardLanding
12-06-20, 13:45
Redd was not awesome. She was ok. She has a non-ghetto attitude, a few tats. She gives a nice slow BBBJ, she is prettier than her pictures with nice black ass. Wears her hair in a tight bun. She has braces. No kissing at all, which I find very annoying. She is actually kind of shy and took a little bit of stroking her ego to let me go down on her (sweet tasting) pussy. She open it up with her fingers and said "see the pink part in the middle? Lick that". Then she got a little into it. She sends out a menu like she is going to fuck your brains out, but she doesn't. I got the hour and it wasn't needed. You could get what you want within 30 minutes. I liked her menu but she didn't live up to it. No rimming, no prostate play, no GS, and really hard to see her doing Greek although not my thing so I didn't ask. She does her own booking so I would nail that shit down with a confirmatory email before seeing her and do the half hour. She wasn't able to get my cock into her pussy in cowgirl because she was dry, then I rolled her into DATY finally, then she looked great in collapsed doggie and doggie of course because of that black ass. In mish she did the close the eyes and look away thing which is always a huge turn off (damn, the Koreans have got that down. The good Kgirls always make you feel like they love your cock even if its the tenth time they've been fucked that day). If I compare to the other black hunnies. Goddess Euphoria much better than Fun sized Mela (who now has new tits) about equal to gorgeous Lisa who is better than red Chynna and any of them better than Autumnlove who was boring as fuck but at least I only wasted a half hour of my life with her.

AhardLanding
12-06-20, 13:47
Excellent roll in the hay. The good. She is young, early twenties maybe. She is passionate, as much DFK as you want, actually seems to enjoy having sex, Huge natural tits, pretty tight shaved pussy (she is young, right? Excellent BBBJ which will go on as long as you want. She melts for the Vulcan grip neck massage and the super fingers spine massage. She is nice. She has long beautiful hair. When you fuck her in Mish, she will DFK you and make you feel like she likes it. She says "do it, daddy" when you are fucking her and licking her. The DATY goes on as long as your tongue can hold out. She likes FIV. The bad. She has braces. Which affects her BBBJ not at all and in fact we had a bit of a chat about what a pain the ass braces can be. Where is that toothbrush after I eat. She is gaining weight. Her ass has passed over Latina booty into saggy and she is getting a gut. In a year she won't be sexy. She is average looking. I mean, you wouldn't feel bad taking her out of a bar, but not a stunner. A 5 if a 5 means average. She is not as hot as her pictures. She loves to lounge in bed after fucking and we did so after I came in the 36th minute (yeah, I time these things) watching some TV, playing with my chest and acting like my college girlfriend on a lazy afternoon, talking about Honduras, talking in Spanish, talking about what she does when she isn't fucking for money. I got the hour which I really didn't need (when will I learn). She would be great and a bargain IMHO for 30 minutes at $180. I spilled the $280. Happy to have done, won't repeat and she will be fat in a year. :And report from another board. She will let you fuck her raw. I was pretty sure I could have as well, but not my thing. But for those who love it. BBFSCIP is available and for the monger reporting, it just sort of "happened" LOL.

HapaBoy86
12-06-20, 22:45
Redd was not awesome. She was ok. She has a non-ghetto attitude, a few tats. She gives a nice slow BBBJ, she is prettier than her pictures with nice black ass. Wears her hair in a tight bun. She has braces. No kissing at all, which I find very annoying. She is actually kind of shy and took a little bit of stroking her ego to let me go down on her (sweet tasting) pussy. She open it up with her fingers and said "see the pink part in the middle? Lick that". Then she got a little into it. She sends out a menu like she is going to fuck your brains out, but she doesn't. I got the hour and it wasn't needed. You could get what you want within 30 minutes. I liked her menu but she didn't live up to it. No rimming, no prostate play, no GS, and really hard to see her doing Greek although not my thing so I didn't ask. She does her own booking so I would nail that shit down with a confirmatory email before seeing her and do the half hour. She wasn't able to get my cock into her pussy in cowgirl because she was dry, then I rolled her into DATY finally, then she looked great in collapsed doggie and doggie of course because of that black ass. In mish she did the close the eyes and look away thing which is always a huge turn off (damn, the Koreans have got that down. The good Kgirls always make you feel like they love your cock even if its the tenth time they've been fucked that day). If I compare to the other black hunnies. Goddess Euphoria much better than Fun sized Mela (who now has new tits) about equal to gorgeous Lisa who is better than red Chynna and any of them better than Autumnlove who was boring as fuck but at least I only wasted a half hour of my life with her.I saw her a few week ago and she was blah and with me very edgy in attitude and no kissing. Just went with the flow told her to suck me than apply hat after a few than boned her in standing doggy.

I bent her over facing the door on the bed with her head facing the door. Kept thinking in my mind as she might have her pimp or bf bust in the door to rob me and I can see person first before.

I disengage and defend myself. LOL.

But, luckily know pimp or bf came in. So, after busted a nut I dressed and said goodbye.

I don't know if she has one but it was just in my thoughts due to her shitty gheto attitude.

AhardLanding
12-07-20, 13:37
Redd was not awesome. She was ok. She has a non-ghetto attitude, a few tats. She gives a nice slow BBBJ, she is prettier than her pictures with nice black ass. Wears her hair in a tight bun. She has braces. No kissing at all, which I find very annoying. She is actually kind of shy and took a little bit of stroking her ego to let me go down on her (sweet tasting) pussy. She open it up with her fingers and said "see the pink part in the middle? Lick that". Then she got a little into it. She sends out a menu like she is going to fuck your brains out, but she doesn't. I got the hour and it wasn't needed. You could get what you want within 30 minutes. I liked her menu but she didn't live up to it. No rimming, no prostate play, no GS, and really hard to see her doing Greek although not my thing so I didn't ask. She does her own booking so I would nail that shit down with a confirmatory email before seeing her and do the half hour. She wasn't able to get my cock into her pussy in cowgirl because she was dry, then I rolled her into DATY finally, then she looked great in collapsed doggie and doggie of course because of that black ass. In mish she did the close the eyes and look away thing which is always a huge turn off (damn, the Koreans have got that down. The good Kgirls always make you feel like they love your cock even if its the tenth time they've been fucked that day). If I compare to the other black hunnies. Goddess Euphoria much better than Fun sized Mela (who now has new tits) about equal to gorgeous Lisa who is better than red Chynna and any of them better than Autumnlove who was boring as fuck but at least I only wasted a half hour of my life with her.Forgot to mention paradise kisses who I would rate between the Goddess (who is on break for the rest of the year supposedly) and Fun-sized, although I haven't seen the latter since she got new breasts.

Member #6354
12-13-20, 00:47
Trying to be able to pm some girls on HX, but I'm new. Can anyone tell me how I can get released from quarantine? HX handle is doejon17.

Thanks.

Monger699
12-13-20, 12:17
Trying to be able to pm some girls on HX, but I'm new. Can anyone tell me how I can get released from quarantine? HX handle is doejon17.

Thanks.Buy a gift card from Target and pay the $25. Well worth it.

AhardLanding
12-14-20, 21:20
In her condo on Duarte road in Arcadia. Got the 30 min /200. She wasn't bad but could be so much better with a little effort. The good: she is friendly, she is good looking and she has a nice body with a killer Latin ass. Her breast are okay enhanced but that ass is juicy and bouncy and just on the right side of being fat. Few tattoos and the belly is still pretty flat. Her body is not quite as tight as her pictures which are several years old. The bad: she gets right down to business. There is no DFK which is on her menu and she does allow a little DATY but she clearly doesn't want you to spend too much time on it. BBBJ is good but last just long enough to get you hard then the condom goes on and she mounts. OK CG, then on her back for limited DATY then mish. Her pussy ain't tight. It isn't terrible but not tight. She clearly doesn't want DFK while in mish. Doggie she looks great. That ass! She doesn't play with your balls the way the great Koreans will. Cum, she pops you right out, cleans you up. We did chat for a little bit but of the 30 minutes sex was about twenty minutes. I was definitely out the door on the half hour.

She has a nice dark look. She is Mexican, but one I initially thought she might be one of those dark Thai girls. Until we starting speaking Spanish. She speaks fluent English having been born in San Diego. One bad thing. Although she had COVID in 3/2020 she still goes back and forth to Mexico on the plane.

So, I don't regret, would not repeat and just too bad she doesn't play more as advertised because she would be awesome. Nice body again. Probably early to mid thirties?

BenderOver
12-15-20, 04:50
In her condo on Duarte road in Arcadia. Got the 30 min /200. She wasn't bad but could be so much better with a little effort. The good: she is friendly, she is good looking and she has a nice body with a killer Latin ass. Her breast are okay enhanced but that ass is juicy and bouncy and just on the right side of being fat. Few tattoos and the belly is still pretty flat. Her body is not quite as tight as her pictures which are several years old. The bad: she gets right down to business. There is no DFK which is on her menu and she does allow a little DATY but she clearly doesn't want you to spend too much time on it. BBBJ is good but last just long enough to get you hard then the condom goes on and she mounts. OK CG, then on her back for limited DATY then mish. Her pussy ain't tight. It isn't terrible but not tight. She clearly doesn't want DFK while in mish. Doggie she looks great. That ass! She doesn't play with your balls the way the great Koreans will. Cum, she pops you right out, cleans you up. We did chat for a little bit but of the 30 minutes sex was about twenty minutes. I was definitely out the door on the half hour.

She has a nice dark look. She is Mexican, but one I initially thought she might be one of those dark Thai girls. Until we starting speaking Spanish. She speaks fluent English having been born in San Diego. One bad thing. Although she had COVID in 3/2020 she still goes back and forth to Mexico on the plane.

So, I don't regret, would not repeat and just too bad she doesn't play more as advertised because she would be awesome. Nice body again. Probably early to mid thirties?Thanks for exploring and reporting! She's got a ton of photos in her Hx album. It's no wonder why you wanted to give that body a test-drive. Too bad she didn't perform to expectations. Better luck on the next one!

Bender.

HornDog626
12-16-20, 01:07
I've been active in parlors and aamp. But new to hx. I've sent some PM's in 2 days, but haven't received a single reply. Can someone give me some pointers or is there something I'm doing wrong? I hit the yellow envelope and ask for menu. Any help is appreciated. TIA.

Monger699
12-16-20, 01:26
I've been active in parlors and aamp. But new to hx. I've sent some PM's in 2 days, but haven't received a single reply. Can someone give me some pointers or is there something I'm doing wrong? I hit the yellow envelope and ask for menu. Any help is appreciated. TIA.2 suggestions.

1) Talk to the AAMP bookers who you know. They may be on Hx. Asiandolls4 u / CACutieClub are the SGV Chinese bookers on WeChat. They may rate you on Hx if you been booking through there. https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/merced is any easy reference. Also goes by https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/SweetJudy and may rate you twice if your super nice. https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/408bbygirl is a sweetheart. Treat her right and I'm sure she'll rate you. https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/westLAhoochie is also a treat based in Arcadia. Reach out to her.

2) Buy some Fx points and gift them to girls you want to respond. Send 500 Fx points with your request. Sure it's not free but it will certainly get you some attention. If it doesn't go to 10,000.

It's worth it.

EddieHaskell
12-22-20, 02:36

So, I don't regret, would not repeat and just too bad she doesn't play more as advertised because she would be awesome. Nice body again. Probably early to mid thirties?I have to second this review. Camila is very fun and she has a cool stripper pole in her living room for the fantastic roleplay of a little strip tease lap dance into something little more caliente in the room. She is hot" fun body pretty face. I'd take her out to a dinner and movie anytime anyday of the week if I could; but she always has far better plans at her place. I've seen her over a half dozen times while I'm in the sgv. Safe place. Comfy cool spot absolutely love it. Lets be nice so she stays around. Ill see her again.

Face is pretty Yes and GFE. Happy Me.

HornDog626
12-22-20, 03:57
I got my first hit thanks to your guy's advice. Time to build up then contribute more. I appreciate the insights.

HornDog626
12-23-20, 18:12
So I'd like to thank the ones who gave me tips last week. I was able to see one provider last week which allowed me to see a second one today. Jade in pasadena was drop dead gorgeous. So smoking hot. I was surprised she saw me with just 1 review, but Jesus. I can legit still smell her perfume and I want to go back to see her again. She's young and fun. We laughed like we knew each other for a while. Easy going. I panicked at first when I showed up and the key to the room wasn't working (that's always a bad sign and I would normally leave) but she came to the door quickly and wearing her lingerie and a robe. Anyway, damage was 2. 8 for hhr, but I'm still trying to earn my stripes and get ratings. In this case, it was fucken worth it. Those who don't agree are either low ballers or cheapskates. The was stunning, young, fun and smoking. Worth every penny. Told her I was new and she rated me right then and there. I'll return when she comes back to 626.

Monger699
12-23-20, 19:17
So I'd like to thank the ones who gave me tips last week. I was able to see one provider last week which allowed me to see a second one today. Jade in pasadena was drop dead gorgeous. So smoking hot. I was surprised she saw me with just 1 review, but Jesus. I can legit still smell her perfume and I want to go back to see her again. She's young and fun. We laughed like we knew each other for a while. Easy going. I panicked at first when I showed up and the key to the room wasn't working (that's always a bad sign and I would normally leave) but she came to the door quickly and wearing her lingerie and a robe. Anyway, damage was 2. 8 for hhr, but I'm still trying to earn my stripes and get ratings. In this case, it was fucken worth it. Those who don't agree are either low ballers or cheapskates. The was stunning, young, fun and smoking. Worth every penny. Told her I was new and she rated me right then and there. I'll return when she comes back to 626.I understand the Hr rate is $$$ and seems crazy to go for $$. 8 Hh. Did you get quoted something different? She's got great reviews in Hx PM's and I'm looking forward to following your lead.

HornDog626
12-23-20, 21:59
I understand the Hr rate is $$$ and seems crazy to go for $$. 8 Hh. Did you get quoted something different? She's got great reviews in Hx PM's and I'm looking forward to following your lead.

699.I'm trying to rack up a network so I can see girls I want to without issues. When I initially booked, I asked for hhr. If I knew she was going to look as good as her pictures, I would've gone with an hr. She's top English speaking I've ever met. Maybe top 3? Only this Thai chick and japanese chick I've met through miya beat her. But jade is worth it.

There was a point which I'll never forget. I was on edge of the bed as she was on her knees on the floor giving me a BBBJ. She then asked me to stand as she continued to blow me. Some time later she paused. Looked at me from her knees and asked me "how am I doing? Am I doing ok?" I laughed and said "hell yeah you are. I'm having a hard time trying to stay up. My legs feel like jello from how good you're doing it" hahaha.

NickSgv
12-25-20, 01:04
I'm trying to rack up a network so I can see girls I want to without issues. When I initially booked, I asked for hhr. If I knew she was going to look as good as her pictures, I would've gone with an hr. She's top English speaking I've ever met. Maybe top 3? Only this Thai chick and japanese chick I've met through miya beat her. But jade is worth it.

There was a point which I'll never forget. I was on edge of the bed as she was on her knees on the floor giving me a BBBJ. She then asked me to stand as she continued to blow me. Some time later she paused. Looked at me from her knees and asked me "how am I doing? Am I doing ok?" I laughed and said "hell yeah you are. I'm having a hard time trying to stay up. My legs feel like jello from how good you're doing it" hahaha.Seriously good for you. She's one of the most recommended girls on Hx and very high on my "to do list". If you like the Asians I highly recommend Ploi, CuteMandy, Kimberley6969. I never got on the inside with Miya but "Nana" with the Chinese bookers in the SGV was also great but a more limited menu and no English.

HornDog626
12-26-20, 03:51
Seriously good for you. She's one of the most recommended girls on Hx and very high on my "to do list". If you like the Asians I highly recommend Ploi, CuteMandy, Kimberley6969. I never got on the inside with Miya but "Nana" with the Chinese bookers in the SGV was also great but a more limited menu and no English.I do love Asians. I actually really like it when they speak minimal or no english. Something about the language barrier is hot LOL. Thanks for the leads. Adding on my list.

HornDog626
12-30-20, 00:44
Still trying to earn stripes here. This is my 3rd provider in 2 weeks. Super laid back chick. Easy to talk to. However, she was going on an on about some online beef with some other girls. I just went along. Trying to be nice to get safety ratings. I booked the bare minimum which was a quick for 1. 0. Had her give me BBBJCIM. Does a decent job and stops to talk. I liked that because it made me take longer to cum. On another note, she doesn't look like her pics. I'd add like 30 pounds to them. Nothing wrong, just not accurate. I knew what I was signing up for.

Tomorrow I have Athena lined up in the morning. I'll report then. Feel free to PM recommendations in SGV. Pref in Pas since I'm in the area. Thanks.

HornDog626
12-30-20, 00:49
Forgot to share my first provider. She's noob friendly. So I don't want to hear newbs say it's hard to get booked. Just keep trying. She was easy to book. Did the quick shower thing she offers for newbs. Which she pretty much showers you and hand release. She does allow for Italian style. Didn't know that was the name for it. Anyway, 1. 2 for a shower and a first rating. It is what it is. You can pay up and earn stripes or keep getting rejected.

Canuck6234
12-30-20, 01:40
I do love Asians. I actually really like it when they speak minimal or no english. Something about the language barrier is hot LOL. Thanks for the leads. Adding on my list.You might try SweetJudy or Merced in West Covina. Advertises on HX and will see noobs. Mature with good body and service to match.

AhardLanding
12-30-20, 11:13
You might try SweetJudy or Merced in West Covina. Advertises on HX and will see noobs. Mature with good body and service to match.She knows what the game is and will rate you twice, once for each Hx handle. Suck up to her: tell her you hear she has the best massage, what a great body she has etc. (both of which are true when she is in a good mood and for her age). I had a seriously very good time first time around. It was slow that day. Next time she was more rushed and cut me short on time. Not terrible but just meant I wasn't going back. But she does have a great body for a 50 something. And her rates are quite reasonable.

HornDog626
12-30-20, 16:38
Saw her for hhr. Petite white girl. She says she's turning 20. I believe it. Doing online classes for UCLA, so I felt good donating to that LOL. Anyway, BBBJ offered. But it was technically a ton of spit HJ with some emphasis on the head only. Eh. Whatevers. Can't get too greedy when trying to earn safety ratings. She asked for missionary to start, but eventually turned her doggy. Something about having a small frame to ram. Damn. She has a tat on her ass cheek that reads Made in USA. I couldn't think of a better American way to spend the afternoon. All in all, damage was 2. But she's young, white and easy going. I'd consider for all American holidays. LOL.

NeedaBBBJCIM
12-30-20, 17:05
As stopped doing BBBJ etc and wanted a real massage and already had a pro I could do that with that provided both services at a lower cost but she was really really cool whenever I contacted her but stuck strict to her services etc. I think she s worth it if your looking for her exact services. Glad to see she is still around.

Forgot to share my first provider. She's noob friendly. So I don't want to hear newbs say it's hard to get booked. Just keep trying. She was easy to book. Did the quick shower thing she offers for newbs. Which she pretty much showers you and hand release. She does allow for Italian style. Didn't know that was the name for it. Anyway, 1. 2 for a shower and a first rating. It is what it is. You can pay up and earn stripes or keep getting rejected.

HornDog626
12-30-20, 18:49
After seeing Athena, I texted Joana since I didn't make it yesterday. Saw her an hour later. I arrived early and she said she needed time to get ready. 10 minutes after our scheduled time I asked how much longer. When she texted she was ready, turns out she was napping and the booker reached out to her. This whole time the number I was texting was a booker. So not a good start. She offered a BBBJ that was just average. Asked how I wanted to do the deed and told her rcg. She did it for like 10 min then I wanted to get it over. So I asked her for doggy and I smashed as hard as I could to finish faster. After we finished, we laid down and chatted about Texas (where she's from). Would I recommend? Not really. Maybe she's more fun after really waking up. But not for me.

AhardLanding
01-01-21, 11:31
Pretty sure the girl down the street from me is an escort. She's had random guys come over every HHR or HR or so regularly the other day and today. Couldn't find her on HX or listcrawler. LOL If I had a reason to walk by her house I'd just ask, but I don't want to feel her Rath if I'm wrong. She's a blonde Latina with a banging body, nearby Sunset and Amar incalls to her house. If anyone has any info DM me because I'd like to experience that. LOL.Or dealing drugs. I'd be cautious mi amigo.

I would say it is pretty uncommon for Hx girls to use their actual house. I do know a few but not common.

But you can still talk some shit to her. Just to figure out the routine when she gets out in the front yard swing by "happy New Year" next year a better year yada yada.