PDA

View Full Version : Bedtime stories

Seenum
03-11-09, 01:58
Anyone (mongers or providers) got any funny / f***** up bedtime stories, I'll go first there was this one time at band camp.......
Sometime ago i decided to visit ivy / yoyo for a bbbjcim damn she can give some head, but anyway when the milkman arrived he delivered tons of yogurt instead her cheeks puffed up like a chipmunk but eventually burst open yogurt ended up on the both of us actually everywhere. She was coughing a little but kept a hold of jr with her hand and kept on stroking while yogurt kept on shooting on her face and hair. I honestly felt sorry for her since she must have swallowed some protein shake.

Moral of the story:
Play it safe guys and girls us the cover its easier to clean up the yogurt.

Kapalua
03-11-09, 23:59
Anyone (mongers or providers) got any funny / f***** up bedtime stories
This shitty story didn't seem funny when it happened years ago, but now I can laugh about it. I had been with a downtown provider several times, and then felt comfortable enough to bring her to my home. Just before we left, she needed to use the toilet. Of course, I waited away from the bathroom, with the bathroom door closed. When I later returned home, I went into the bathroom and noticed that the toilet paper dispenser was empty. Then I smelled a bad odor, and started looking around the bathroom. Soon I discovered the source of the odor: she had wiped her ass with the clean bathroom towel, folded the towel to hide the smeared feces, and placed the folded towel back on the towel rack! This woman was an immigrant (from an area that shall remain nameless), so maybe that affected her strange behavior. Anyway, I never dated her again after that "shitty" experience. :D

Stewart Ya
03-12-09, 03:54
Here it goes:

This one girl I was with insisted only on cbj after much persistence she allowed cfs. She started off with cg then mish as soon as I asked for k9 she said no but allowed it after asking a few more times. As soon as we went to k9 I finally figured out why she didn't want to do any fs her pu##! Smelled worse than a can of tuna that left on a dashboard for 2 days. All I could think was cum faster damn it! I don't even know how I stayed hard so then we switched to mish but the vapors were still emitting from bellow finally completion took of the cover myself (big mistake) got dressed and left on the way home I could smell her fumes not only on my hands but seeping threw my jeans wtf that was some potent punani.

This shitty story didn't seem funny when it happened years ago, but now I can laugh about it. I had been with a downtown provider several times, and then felt comfortable enough to bring her to my home. Just before we left, she needed to use the toilet. Of course, I waited away from the bathroom, with the bathroom door closed. When I later returned home, I went into the bathroom and noticed that the toilet paper dispenser was empty. Then I smelled a bad odor, and started looking around the bathroom. Soon I discovered the source of the odor: she had wiped her ass with the clean bathroom towel, folded the towel to hide the smeared feces, and placed the folded towel back on the towel rack! This woman was an immigrant (from an area that shall remain nameless), so maybe that affected her strange behavior. Anyway, I never dated her again after that "shitty" experience. :D

Kaminari
03-12-09, 04:44
Oh Kap,

Ain't that some "shit" lol.

H Mobius
03-12-09, 05:08

Probably shouldn't put this, plus it's only a little story, but recently I went to a girl's room even though I felt a sore stomach coming on. I was actually dorky enough to tell her what the problem was, but she said no problem, I can "go" there if I had to.

Well, turns out I had to (mid-session).

Too bad the bathroom door had slats on it (gas can flow through) and there was a big space between the bottom of the door and the floor (gas can flow through).

Well as I sat there, I did the math and sure enough, I heard her fire-up the living room fan full-throttle, and I smelled what seemed like a whole pack of cigarettes rather than just a match. Yup it was embarrassing and I felt bad for gassing her alive like that.

She didn't say anything and we resumed, but her face was like "Ho man dis guy wasn't kidding!" :D

I admire you guys who get rim jobs.

Punsai69
03-12-09, 16:13
I was with a friend sitting at the bar having a few one early weekend afternoon. Nobody else was in the bar except the two of us, the bartendress and barback/waiter. My friend tells me that he has to take a shit so he goes to the bathroom. A little while later he returns and warns me, "DON'T go in there".

The bartendress went back to the kitchen to get something then came back behind the bar. She asks the barback/waiter, "can you go check in the men's bathroom, I think something died". She was serious, she didn't know my friend just took a shit. We were trying NOT to laugh but it was too funny.

Brett Pounder
03-12-09, 23:07
Here it goes:

This one girl I was with insisted only on cbj after much persistence she allowed cfs. She started off with cg then mish as soon as I asked for k9 she said no but allowed it after asking a few more times. As soon as we went to k9 I finally figured out why she didn't want to do any fs her pu##! Smelled worse than a can of tuna that left on a dashboard for 2 days. All I could think was cum faster damn it! I don't even know how I stayed hard so then we switched to mish but the vapors were still emitting from bellow finally completion took of the cover myself (big mistake) got dressed and left on the way home I could smell her fumes not only on my hands but seeping threw my jeans wtf that was some potent punani.

Nothing like pusshing for FS only to get blasted with a rotten pussy. That can ruin anyone's night.

CurtisMoto69
03-13-09, 04:47
Back in the day there was a thick but solid blonde with great tits. I had an unreal experience with her. Picked her up did the whole where to go and cost. Got CBJ and then FS. I thought she was soaking wet, but it was something else, yes guys she had her monthly thing. Thank goodness it didn't get all over the seat. Only a dot which, (still kinda gross) smell like iron which is in our blood. Just gotta shake my head. Well be safe and who knows it might return to those days!

Talon X
03-13-09, 04:47
Ok! How am I suppose to sleep after laughing so much. Come on guys.

Here's one: My friend and I go to the Men's Room in Exotic Nights to take a pisser. We both get side by side urinals (with the small wall between). My friend plucks a small tile off the wall, reaches over the small wall, and drops the tile into my urinal. What he doesn't know is that my urinal is plugged and full of water and piss. The tile hits the water and generates this tower of fluid that soars upward and comes crashing down into the urinal. This causes a Urinal Tsunami, which splashes all over my pants (belt to knees). I yell and he peeks around the wall to see what happened. Everyone in the bathroom is laughing. My friend runs out of the bathroom. Everyone outside hears the laughter in the bathroom and are looking in that direction. Then I come out with soaked pants. Everything stops and everyone is looking at me. Even I couldn't stop laughing. My friends lucky I thought it was funny. His head could have been the next thing in the urinal. LOL. TX.

Alohashorts
03-13-09, 23:27
This was a while back. Got shit faced drunk w/my new GF at the time.We started to get hot and heavy, when I nudged her head down to my stick. She gets to doing the deed and starts going further for some rim action. I'm in this upside down cockaroach position and feeling good and relaxed when out of nowhere, I rip one that must have been trapped air from years past. She must have swallowed some air because within seconds, she throws up on my nuts. Exorcist kine. Was gross then, but I fuckn laugh about it now.

All In
03-14-09, 05:01
This was a while back. Got shit faced drunk w/my new GF at the time.We started to get hot and heavy, when I nudged her head down to my stick. She gets to doing the deed and starts going further for some rim action. I'm in this upside down cockaroach position and feeling good and relaxed when out of nowhere, I rip one that must have been trapped air from years past. She must have swallowed some air because within seconds, she throws up on my nuts. Exorcist kine. Was gross then, but I fuckn laugh about it now.Too darn funny.

Da Game
03-14-09, 10:17
This was a while back. Got shit faced drunk w/my new GF at the time.We started to get hot and heavy, when I nudged her head down to my stick. She gets to doing the deed and starts going further for some rim action. I'm in this upside down cockaroach position and feeling good and relaxed when out of nowhere, I rip one that must have been trapped air from years past. She must have swallowed some air because within seconds, she throws up on my nuts. Exorcist kine. Was gross then, but I fuckn laugh about it now.

Frickin' funny stuff guys. Sounds like a scene from a Judd Apatow movie. Classic!

H Mobius
03-14-09, 15:27

Did she stay or did she dump you after that? :)

I once dated a real conservative girl. After many innocent dates with no monkey business, and Valentine's Day around the corner, she says to get a room.

Well we were in bed and I was shocked to see how loaded she was up top; bad combo with the fact that I was and still am a tit man.

She said 'put on the condom', but I had to go to ABC's to get 'um, as I never dreamed she would be telling me that. I was so anxious in the store that I had to take a shit, and though I held it in, many stank farts came out, and each time I walked away so people wouldn't look at me. Realizing that I must look like a shoplifter on camera, I Really had to shit so I bought the darn things and got back to the room, whence the urge was magically gone.

My problem is that when I see big tits, I wanna put my dick inside. I tried to do that with her and straddled her up there, but alas, I forgot to wash my ass after cracking all those farts. It was so stink, I could actually smell my own ass and lost my boner. She opened her now irked eyes and said "Whatchoo doing?!" I was so embarrassed I couldn't talk.

Next morning she called and just wanted to be friends; Shit :)

Even today, when I see fart marks in my tighty-whities like those of that day, I chuckle and shake my head.

Justin H
03-14-09, 15:34
When I went to Hana 's Massage before whe went in to have surgery, Suji was working on someone, then all of a sudden I heard some loud cussing in korean and Hana had to leave to see what the hell was going on. So she finally came back and was laughing a little. what happened was suji stuck her finger up this guys ass and when she pulled, not only her fingers came but along with a load of feces, all over the bed.
That is why make sure you go #2 before and also in the shower make sure up there is emtpy and ready to go.

I once dated a real conservative girl. After many innocent dates with no monkey business, and Valentine's Day around the corner, she says to get a room.

Well we were in bed and I was shocked to see how loaded she was up top; bad combo with the fact that I was and still am a tit man.

She said 'put on the condom', but I had to go to ABC's to get 'um, as I never dreamed she would be telling me that. I was so anxious in the store that I had to take a shit, and though I held it in, many stank farts came out, and each time I walked away so people wouldn't look at me. Realizing that I must look like a shoplifter on camera, I Really had to shit so I bought the darn things and got back to the room, whence the urge was magically gone.

My problem is that when I see big tits, I wanna put my dick inside. I tried to do that with her and straddled her up there, but alas, I forgot to wash my ass after cracking all those farts. It was so stink, I could actually smell my own ass and lost my boner. She opened her now irked eyes and said "Whatchoo doing?!" I was so embarrassed I couldn't talk.

Even today, when I see fart marks in my tighty-whities like those of that day, I chuckle and shake my head.

Un Holy
03-14-09, 16:56
I used to bone this k ***** at the old Smile. She used to get so horney I could do anything to her. One time I was doing her doggie and she was going nuts moaning. I stuck my thumb in her ass and pulled it up while I was ramming her. I shot my load into her and she was so into it, when I pulled my thumb out and stuck it in her mouth she was sucking it hard and giving my thumb a blow job. Then she realized she was sucking shit and pulled off of my hot dog and started to yell at me, what da fuck. I was laughing so hard and she was spitting into a tissue. She was pissed! Too bad you fricken *****! thats what you bitches get paid for! HE HE HE!

Modelsearch10
03-15-09, 22:21
I used to bone this k ***** at the old Smile. She used to get so horney I could do anything to her. One time I was doing her doggie and she was going nuts moaning. I stuck my thumb in her ass and pulled it up while I was ramming her. I shot my load into her and she was so into it, when I pulled my thumb out and stuck it in her mouth she was sucking it hard and giving my thumb a blow job. Then she realized she was sucking shit and pulled off of my hot dog and started to yell at me, what da fuck. I was laughing so hard and she was spitting into a tissue. She was pissed! Too bad you fricken *****! thats what you bitches get paid for! HE HE HE!

I was laughing so hard when I read this my wife asked me what I was laughing at...I had to make some shit up about U tube! Fuck... thats the story of the year so far I think! UnHOLY -- after that story we all know why! Funny stuff guys keep um coming! I need to think of one so I can contribute now!

Alohashorts
03-15-09, 23:01

Let's just say that the few times we had sex after that, she was hesitant about bj's. We mutually parted ways.

H Mobius
03-16-09, 00:07
Let's just say that the few times we had sex after that, she was hesitant about bj's. We mutually parted ways.

Awwhawww, sorry man.

Seenum
03-16-09, 03:29
Thats what we need on the board some shit to make everyone laugh instead of arguing sometimes.

I was laughing so hard when I read this my wife asked me what I was laughing at...I had to make some shit up about U tube! Fuck... thats the story of the year so far I think! UnHOLY -- after that story we all know why! Funny stuff guys keep um coming! I need to think of one so I can contribute now!

Niner Whiner
03-23-09, 05:30
Couple of months ago, I was with my ATF, and were kicking it at her place. I already know she's on the rags so I ask her for a BJ.

I'm lying down while she's on her kneeds and inhales the little general. After 20 minutes of slurping, she feels the nutz tense up and I let out the ungghhh. And she wraps her mouth over the helmet and I bust a nut in her mouth.

She slurps it all in her mouth and tilts her head back, mouth closed, and looks for something to spit in.

I couldn't resist. With her neck exposed, I quickly sit up and rub her throat and say tickle tickle.

I hear the "gulp"

So I think she's super pissed and she comes close to me. But then she smiles, so I think everything's cool. Just as I let out a sigh, she pulls my hair and my head back and she french kisses me.

So now I know what my manjuice taste like.

Makana9
03-24-09, 03:51
Couple of months ago, I was with my ATF, and were kicking it at her place. I already know she's on the rags so I ask her for a BJ.

I'm lying down while she's on her kneeds and inhales the little general. After 20 minutes of slurping, she feels the nutz tense up and I let out the ungghhh. And she wraps her mouth over the helmet and I bust a nut in her mouth.

She slurps it all in her mouth and tilts her head back, mouth closed, and looks for something to spit in.

I couldn't resist. With her neck exposed, I quickly sit up and rub her throat and say tickle tickle.

I hear the "gulp"

So I think she's super pissed and she comes close to me. But then she smiles, so I think everything's cool. Just as I let out a sigh, she pulls my hair and my head back and she french kisses me.

So now I know what my manjuice taste like.Got the "Snowball" Job.

Something similar happened to me too, a babe I was checking out that use to bartend, full on great BJ, on her knees, went fo broke, major popping, slid up grabbed the back of my head and full on DFK, I have just been snowballed. Luckily I eat alot of fruit, LOL. Now I know how creamy pineapples and mangoes tast like.

K

Seenum
03-24-09, 04:12

I hear the "gulp"

So now I know what my manjuice taste like.

That's funny next time you have to bob and weave like a boxer.

H Mobius
03-24-09, 22:51
That's funny next time you have to bob and weave like a boxer.

Yeah that's right; I almost found out what my anus tastes like cuz she wanted to suck face after tonguing me, but I "bobbed and weaved". Her face smelled like ass.

Seenum
04-08-09, 05:23
Do any girls have any funny bed time stories? Or funny complaints?

Gnd378
04-18-09, 07:04
This happened to me twice with the same provider. It started of with the usual hi how are you doing when you walk in and chit chat. So she starts off with the usual routine upon the task I hear what sounds like her stomach growling in an unpleasant way seconds later her phone rings she jumps up quickly and says she has to take this call. After about 5 minutes she returns and we start off in k-9, during k-9 a sour aroma filled the air I couldn't take it the smell was to strong. By now my I'm adjusted to the low light and to my disgust I saw a wad of toilet paper with a little chocolate chip in her ass crack. I tipped and ran for the showers unfortunately the aroma followed me to the showers too.

One thing is for sure this girl has a shitty attitude seriously.

Alohashorts
04-18-09, 19:55
This happened to me twice with the same provider. to my disgust I saw a wad of toilet paper with a little chocolate chip in her ass crack. I tipped and ran for the showers unfortunately the aroma followed me to the showers too.

....you went backed for seconds?

Gnd378
04-18-09, 22:00
....you went backed for seconds?Yes i did bad move on my part but let me clarify the first time no t.p. wars happened but the ass aroma was present.

Bobo44
04-20-09, 03:53
The first woman I dated when I arrived in Honolulu:

I pick her up in downtown at one of the trendy bar (actually, she has a car, so she might technically have picked me up). Took her to my hotel, a lot of steamy sex, in the middle I fell like farting, everything goes well. Next morning, she leave, I go around the island to discover. When I come back at night and I go to bed, it smell funny... yep there was a bullet shit in the cover on the side of the bed.

Managed to change the cover in the cart of the laundry lady next morning anonymously.

Jzjz
05-27-10, 06:52
This was a funny ass storey. How come no one posts to this forum for a long time? Got to pump it up again guys.

Jzjz
05-27-10, 06:56
This storey was funny fahken shet!!! I thout I was bad with my chocolit chips with BSG, but you guys got some shet goin on.

SnatchThat
05-27-10, 19:25
Do any girls have any funny bed time stories? Or funny complaints?Is that guys have a 2" penis, has bad hygiene, and makes them wanna puke.

Max808
05-28-10, 04:12
Long time ago I was doing a some biatch greek and when I pulled out there was a corn kernel on the tip of Jr. I said, "did you have corn for dinner last night? " and she said, "yeah, how did you know?"

Hilo Boy
06-10-10, 22:36
Have not seen any hitchhikers in Hawaii in years. Does anybody have any stories about picking up hitchhikers. Back in the day this was another form of a singles bar. I even remember working girls on Sunset Blvd in LA hitchhiking to get dates because they thought the police were less likely to hassle them.

NinjaLurker
08-15-11, 20:41
Long time ago I was doing a some biatch greek and when I pulled out there was a corn kernel on the tip of Jr. I said, "did you have corn for dinner last night? " and she said, "yeah, how did you know?"Geez!

I was searching the threads looking for a couple reports I remembered reading and I came across this one.

I can't stop laughing. Roflmao! Thanks brah, this made my tough Monday a little better.

Max808
08-18-11, 03:54
Geez!

I was searching the threads looking for a couple reports I remembered reading and I came across this one.

I can't stop laughing. Roflmao! Thanks brah, this made my tough Monday a little better.True story. Was the one and only time I went to Greece. Kinda lost my taste for Greek, not to mention my taste for corn.

PoiPounder
08-20-11, 05:56
Have not seen any hitchhikers in Hawaii in years. Does anybody have any stories about picking up hitchhikers. Back in the day this was another form of a singles bar. I even remember working girls on Sunset Blvd in LA hitchhiking to get dates because they thought the police were less likely to hassle them.Have 3 experiences:

1. 2 years ago, picked up young blonde haole girl hitch hiking around Pupukea Foodland around 12:30am. Lost her ride and she needed a ride to her hotel in Waikiki. Told her I could drop her in Kalihi, but she begged me to take her to Waikiki. She said she would do anything."Anything"? She offered a BJ. Went to Haleiwa boat harbor and got to business. Got to play with the titties and FIV. Took her to her hotel. She asked for my number but never called. What evers!

2. Last year, same experience except brunette. Said she would do anything."Anything"? This one offered "sex". Parked almost exactly in the same stall (need to have State mark that stall as reserved). Went in the back seat of my truck and pulled off her top. Tittie play, FIV, DFK, BBBJ, Uncovered Mish.

This one called me the next day, but I flaked out. Had to spend the day with SO.

3. Last year, picked up 4 girls around Aloha Tower, Waikiki bound. Wanted ride to Waikiki. Told them I'm meeting friends Ward Center to drink. They wanted to come along. Met friends and we had a blast. Rented a room at Pagoda and had a 3 guy. 4 gal romp. I took the "big" gal. She was the wildest.

One of the gals still keeps in contact with my friend.

4. My friend picked up a J-girl at Ala Moana bus stop. Need a ride to Pearl City. She needed cash and offered $$ for FS. He said too much. He haggled his way down to $ for FS. He said she was pretty, sexy, and good.

H Mobius
08-20-11, 08:33
4. My friend picked up a J-girl at Ala Moana bus stop. Need a ride to Pearl City. She needed cash and offered $$ for FS. He said too much. He haggled his way down to $ for FS. He said she was pretty, sexy, and good.Is this the one who piled her car and needed fast cash for bodywork? That one told the guy regarding BBBJCIM, "That's what my mouth is for". Someone's response to that post gave me a good chuckle: "OMG! MARRY this girl!"

For some reason I am remembering Aiea as her requested destination, but that was two or three years ago.

A series of posts resulted; a lot of us were scoping the area for this girl or ones like her, but apparently no luck.

V Rider
08-21-11, 00:07
When I was in high school, I was just like you. Looking to bang whatever, however. Well, maybe not whatever, but any chick in any way.

Met a girl just as I graduated high school. She was a junior at a just-turned co-ed private high school. She loved Greek. And I mean, loved it. It got to the point where we would only do a alot of BJ, little poji, and ALOT of Greek. She loved it when I pounded her and came in her a, then stayed in there while she clenched and worked it until I got hard again so I could bang her again. We would do this until one of us gave out. One time we tried a new position after 2 rounds of cumming and clenching. I slipped out and "Yeoow!" she yelled as she let loose a big, ole fart of cum that flew all over me and the bed. I guess it was good that there wasn't any feces mixed with my cum! Girl did know how to keep her browneye clean!

V Rider

Hypo Luxa
08-21-11, 02:13
She loved Greek. And I mean, loved it. It got to the point where we would only do a alot of BJ, little poji, and ALOT of Greek.About 20 years ago I dated a local Japanese chick who was like that too. If she had her way, she wouldn't even waste time with vaginal sex, haha! After a while it got a little boring. It was always BBBJ, brief (if any) vag sex, multi-positioned and rough anal sex, then either CIMWS or COF and she'd scoop it into her mouth and swallow! She looooooved her daily dose of cum. She lived downtown and used to call me at my desk between 11 and noon somedays and beg me to meet her at her place so she could have her "lunch!" I'd spend the first 30 minutes of my lunch hour eating in the breakroom with co-workers, excuse myself, and finish up at her place with a 5-10 minute BBBJCIMWS.

What's funny is back then I grew tired of it. But what weirded me out was the first night we met, we went back to her place after meeting her at the Wave, and fucked like beastly animals. I mean both of us were very vocal and she'd scream the dirtiest things. The next morning while we're laying in bed after just finishing a morning session of PSE style sex, there was a knock at her bedroom door. She gets up and goes to her purse, grabs some money, opens the door and hands the money and whispers for about 10 seconds. Turns out it was her 8 y.o. son leaving for school asking for lunch money.

NO SHIT!!! It also turned out he had the room next to hers and for sure heard his mom screaming like she was getting anally gang-raped the night before and that morning! Afterward I asked that we not do it at her place while he was there. So she'd have him stay overnight at his grandma's on the weekends, and then we only had the nooners on the weekdays. The way she explained it is that she had no control over herself. The second I slipped it in, she'd turn into SUPERSLUT!!! It's like she checked out of her head for the entire session and was someone else.

Strangely enough, I became bored with the whole routine... It was the same thing over and over... Sometimes I wanted some soft, mellow sex with sensual DFK and NO TALKING. But no. She wanted to raise the roof every single time.

Now though, I wished I had her on speed dial for booty calls, LOL!

Last I remember she got married and moved away!

Makana9
08-21-11, 05:35
NO SHIT! The second I slipped it in, she'd turn into SUPERSLUT! It's like she checked out of her head for the entire session and was someone else.

Strangely enough, I became bored with the whole routine. It was the same thing over and over. Sometimes I wanted some soft, mellow sex with sensual DFK and NO TALKING. But no. She wanted to raise the roof every single time.

Now though, I wished I had her on speed dial for booty calls, LOL!

Last I remember she got married and moved away!Love it. One of my early jobs as a groc. Retail mgr, had some freaky cashiers and clerks. We use to party alot after work at each others home or apts. Since we lived close to the store. One of the other female mgr. (husband was a cop, get that one.) , use to come to work sometimes so depressed I felt sad4her so we listen, and we became close. Told me a few times that he Fkn around on her, bc she not getting nuttn. So aft. Work, a few of them came to my apt. That was 5min. Away, pupus, choke beer, and the girls brought their pep. Schnapps. We ended up playing strip trumps, and all of us were getting shit drunk, so everyone was confessing to all kines of freak stuff. Then, she says,"I love to fuck, but have not found some1 who can eat me clean&fk my ass". WHAT! I actually dropped my cards&my jaw must have been on the floor. We all laughed, and she was serious. End the game there, every1 left, but "E" wanted to drink more, so we talked, drank, and then of course. We started making out, ok she not nec. One looker (5-1 local japanese. 105, As) BUT pencil nips cause one day we were in the chill, and they were poking through her smock unreal. So I strip her clean, and suck her nips pretty hard, and she was dirty vocal, DATY to mulitples. How I know, the screaming and frickn girl made my sheets all soaked. No BJ, I was as stiff as Jimmy Hoffa, she sat CG, ACG, then. Pulled Akua out and stuck it in her B-hole, slow at first (helmit way big) , then picked up the speed till was pretty much full bore bang."E" squirted & I popped like no tomorrow. E turned, and we DFK'd like no tomorrow. Actually fell asleep like that. We both called in sick our shifts and fkd our brains out all day, I never thought about her Hubz, E & I continued this off and on till I left the company. I actually see her still at the same place, of course we are both way older. Talk about good times, but time has not been good to her. Really, but still a fabu friend. I have another, similar but will lv. That one for 2morrow. I will say this, I am still not into anal, thats me, BUT if the right sit. Comes up, ride um cowboy.

V Rider
08-23-11, 05:19
I remember one of those driving BJ's. Neighbor asked me to her senior Prom. Having no ties to her and already discussed it ourselves, we were "Jack and Miri Go to the Prom". At the hotel party that followed, we had gotten pretty f*ed up. Leaving the Hawaiian Regent, she suddenly leaned over, gained access and starting BBBJ. Damn, I drove around Diamond Head, thru Waialae to get onto the H1 going west. Took the viaduct by Middle street, all the way up to Mililani, driving 40 MPH the whole way. Came right as I parked, er, actually hit the curb and then stopped. We ended up boning til the sun was well up, and so were Mom and Dad. Should have seen Mom's horrified look and Dad's indifference when she walked out of my room and said "Morning Mr and Mrs." and walked out the door. Yep, couldn't wait until I graduated and got my own place!

What helped was catching no red lights going thru Waialae. 2:30am, so no traffic (back then, anyways) cruise control and sitting a little side-ways in the seat. Oh yeah, and just plain old determination on her part. First girl I ever that had the could manage it DT.

Strangely, it was the one and only time with her.

V Rider

Makana9
08-24-11, 01:47
I remember one of those driving BJ's. Neighbor asked me to her senior Prom. Having no ties to her and already discussed it ourselves, we were "Jack and Miri Go to the Prom". At the hotel party that followed, we had gotten pretty f*ed up. Leaving the Hawaiian Regent, she suddenly leaned over, gained access and starting BBBJ. Damn, I drove around Diamond Head, thru Waialae to get onto the H1 going west. Took the viaduct by Middle street, all the way up to Mililani, driving 40 MPH the whole way. Came right as I parked, er, actually hit the curb and then stopped. We ended up boning til the sun was well up, and so were Mom and Dad. Should have seen Mom's horrified look and Dad's indifference when she walked out of my room and said "Morning Mr and Mrs." and walked out the door. Yep, couldn't wait until I graduated and got my own place!

What helped was catching no red lights going thru Waialae. 2:30am, so no traffic (back then, anyways) cruise control and sitting a little side-ways in the seat. Oh yeah, and just plain old determination on her part. First girl I ever that had the could manage it DT.

Strangely, it was the one and only time with her.

V RiderHad a friend happenstance. I was driving into Waiks for work on AMoana passing Rest. Row, mean the traffic, drifting into a relaxed bliss when I started hearing the horn to the side of me. I usually don't look be / see way2many dickheads on the road. Kept hearing the horn so I turned, and to my surprise, my compadre@work (at the time we both bartended) was getting one mean ass BBBJ from the jailbait that was working in the club across from ours. So, we slowly drove side by side into Waiks, a good 30min. Back in the day. When he popped, the FkHd. When almost sideswipe my 4runner (he had a lifted 4X4) , plus the babette sat up with all his shine over her eyes, HAHA.

Not much could see since we both are quite higher than the normal SUVz.

Lucky bastard, + not really aft, cause the babe started dogging his butt, guess she fell in love with him aft. All the cream.

Oldee
08-26-11, 07:22
BTW, I enjoyed you guys storys alot. Reminded me of young kid time and getting BJs almost anywhere because so easy with bench seats. Those days your honey sitting right next to you rubbing your crotch as you drive around. Alot of make out spots then unlike today.

Member #3994
08-26-11, 08:43
BTW, I enjoyed you guys storys alot. Reminded me of young kid time and getting BJs almost anywhere because so easy with bench seats. Those days your honey sitting right next to you rubbing your crotch as you drive around. Alot of make out spots then unlike today.Tantalus was my favorite. Only problem on weekends hard to find a good spot, and when jr is rarin to go for some action, hard to maintain your cool. One time in college (unfortunately a long time ago!) I took this chick from Seattle I met at a party up there. She was hapa and had some huge jugs I wanted to get a hold of. Had an awesome time sucking on those babies, did a lot of DATY, and she did BBBJ, no cim so ended up blowing on myself. Used my shirt to clean up and was planning to drive home shirtless. Tried to start the car, and wouldn't turn over. Had to walk down to find a pay phone, call my dad to come give me a jump start. Never so embarrassed in my life. Dried nani juice on the face, shirt with fresh jizz on it and me and my dad jump starting my car with a chick I just met sitting in the front seat. My dad never said anything about it, hopefully he was proud!

Kalihi Kid
08-26-11, 16:32
Several years have passed and the KBG mentioned has long since moved away. As many of you have testified, most guys appreciate a good BBBJCIM now and then. If you are an old timer and went to Red Carnation back in 2007, you might remember one particular KBG named Suzy. You can search my old postings and you will see some write ups about her. I realize now that I probably was not her only PS but I am still gratefull for the service she provided me on a regular basis. IMHO she was one of the better providers I have experienced not because of her service but rather because of her enthusiasm. She was definitely a screamer and seemed to be in her own world when she reached climax. Although she was a great provider and gave good BBBJ she would stop as soon as she sensed that I was close to cumming. As time went by, she developed a routine that would start with a great BJ but she would always stop before I could come in her mouth. I was never disappointed with her FS but there were times that I wished she would just let me come in her mouth. She didn't allow me to do it often but when she did it was always memorable. This is about one such occasion. Now, Suzy was not a big drinker. In fact, she got drunk fairly easily for a KBG. Her customers knew this and would often try to get her drunk in the hopes of taking advantage of her. Suzy knew that getting drunk and acting stupid was part of the game and also knew that it paid much better than staying sober. She also learned that ending up in some strange guy's apartment meant losing other customers and she sometimes she would wake up missing her hard earned money from the night before. We had an agreement that she could call me at anytime to take her home whenever she got drunk. My reward for being "on call" was great sex. I don't think that this is an unusual arrangement and many KBGs probably do this. On one particular night she called me because she was really smashed. Apparently she got drunk on tequila shots. Judging by the amount of money she made that night, she drank a lot. While I was tempted to lecture her yet again about the evils of drinking too much that would be pointless given her condition. Besides, she looked particularly hot that night dressed in her simple pink top and short black skirt and I was looking forward to my standard reward for seeing her home safely. We parked in one of our favorite make out places and I slipped my hand under her short skirt. Sometimes she would go pantyless and that would give me instant access to her goodies but on this particular night I felt the thick pad in place. Regular FS seemed to be out of the question. She made it clear that she still wanted to do something to reward me for her services so I loosened her seat belt and positioned her head on my lap. Next, she did what came naturally to her, unzipped my fly and took out junior who was already standing at attention. I had to do most of the work pumping her head up and down over member while she simply supplied the sucking power. After about 30 minutes of this I was about to explode. I asked her if it would be OK to cum in her mouth and she said indicated she was ready. I pushed her head down hard and she seemed to instinctively jerk back and coughed. I had activated her gag reflex. She then told me that she couldn't bend over any longer because of the feeling that she was going to throw up. So I sat her upright in the seat and stood over her while crouching in my sedan. I can imagine what it would look like if someone saw us from the outside. The scene would have been hilarious. If you were looking through the front windshield you would have just seen my butt bobbing back and forth while I pumped her face. After a short time I exploded in her mouth. She caught most of it her mouth and did her best to swallow it all. I could hear the sounds of her gulping it down. A few drops dripped onto her pink blouse and there was also some cum on her face, mostly on her cheek and nose. It was a very erotic sight. I never felt so spent. It was one of the best releases I have ever had. We both dozed for a few minutes afterwards. I recalled that I still had a camera in my car that we had used on another outting and snapped a few pictures of her to memorialize the occasion. If any are interested, PM me and I will share the pictures with members who have contributed their own experiences to this thread. Comments do not count.

Makana9
08-27-11, 05:21
Several years have passed and the KBG mentioned has long since moved away. As many of you have testified, most guys appreciate a good BBBJCIM now and then. If you are an old timer and went to Red Carnation back in 2007, you might remember one particular KBG named Suzy. You can search my old postings and you will see some write ups about her.down over member while she simply supplied the sucking power. The scene would have been hilarious. If you were looking through the front windshield you would have just seen my butt bobbing back and forth while I pumped her face. After a short time I exploded in her mouth. She caught most of it her mouth and did her best to swallow it all. I could hear the sounds of her gulping it down. A few drops dripped onto her pink blouse and there was also some cum on her face, mostly on her cheek and nose. It was a very erotic sight. I never felt so spent. It was one of the best releases I have ever had. We both dozed for a few minutes afterwards. I recalled that I still had a camera in my car that we had used on another outting and snapped a few pictures of her to memorialize the occasion. If any are interested, PM me and who I will share the pictures with members who have contributed their own experiences to this thread. Comments do not count.OK braddah KK, here is mine. I have 2, 1st one from an X GF who was visiting from Seattle (local flip girl who moved be / see of work-airlines) , and she just wanted a bud to do the town with, this was back in the mid 90s. We just finished a late lunch at Ward, and she wanted to cruise Tantalus since it was the early aft. Noon. So we did, from the town side, cruised, took pics from the lookout&the other one by the park. We drove down the Papakolea side, and she smelled the Gingers, so we stopped so she could enjoy. Funny thing is we probably was there for at least an hour talking, more like she did most of the wala au, she got sentimental, she just came up to me and planted a wet one whiched turned into a slow DFK. She grabbed my hand, went back to my truck (reg. Toyota truck) told me to stand there, she lied down on the seat, and rubbed akua through my Riggers which was hard as Koa. She always knew how to get me going, since akua was sticking out already, she just went to town BBBJ right there on the side of the road. Frick was nutz, she was going like she neva get any in years, more crazy was the cars & tour buses that was passing right by. YUPPSS, but I neva care, she took off her top and went from Russian, to bls, to BBBJ, so I leaned over and FIV&rubbed her knob (hers was like a pinky finger&ultra sensitive) & a few min. Later she multi O'd right there on my seat (oh well) , & then the topper4her as I went 240 on her clit there she blows, squirted all over my pass. Door&tinted window. I couldn't handle and popped all over her Bee's. Aft. She just laid there, sat up told me get in, and I

Moved my truck to the side trail and both of us went at it. RCG, K9, back to CG where she rubbed her clit up and down on me so fast that she squirted again all over me, showered. Frick, just before I wen pop, she pulled akua out, and few jerks & there she blows, I jizz on my windshield, ceiling panel. Man that crap was frickn hard to clean, HAHA. We both fell exausted, cleaned up, she said to me that.

Is one of the things she missed, we both fucked like there was no 2morow. At least never get cops, I know get, just got busted with a 20ish babette that was attending HPU that I met in one of my mentoring classes I am taking for my Masters. Yupps we got busted up Tantalus, luckily only a warning and a big ole ass smile from the cop. Alas, my X Seattle Flight Attendent, we just kept exploring places where we could fuck&suck our brains our! Nuuanu trails, Manoa Falls sideways (you will see a faint trail if you look good) , Duke's canoe aft. 230am, Yokz by the cove, and others. It was a fun time.

Makana9
08-27-11, 05:44
Ok, here is the 2nd one I was going add. Not going drop the names be / see their names were mentioned here in other reports and back in the youthful days were UNREAL freaky party girls. Ok, aft our work days we would go for a few close to where the girls worked, so they could join us after they got done (they finished late at night). Her & I always flirted but nothing more be / see I knew she had a steady and I did not want to mess that up for her. BUT! I know she was known as a switch hitter that also use to love multiple braddahs. That nite was going to be diff, the 3 girls was doing shots so fast (not usual) as we found out later that is was a hard day at work and they needed to release. I felt "L"s hand run up and down my leg, and I was getting frickn stiff as Koa. I looked over and she just smiled, and soon enough my zip was open and Minor HJ going on, rt. There. I notice even my friend started making out with "N". So, I moved and she zipped me up and said to every1 lets go to "K"s place (mine) since it was within walking distance. Got to my place, going up the elevator, my friend&I saw L & N making out, OOooooo, this going to be good. He & I was not sure what we was going to be ready for, but bring it on. 3 on 2 fastbreak. 2 braddahs-3 HOT ASS nanis in their youthful prime. Yupps, small kine Org, WW, MW, WWM, MWM, MWWM, and at one time did the Taboo Circle. That was the sshhsstt! No coats, ok, my bed was only a Queen, but we all made good use, all POS with even "L"going to the greek isles multiple times. MORE worst we all had to be in our work places early, so that late night (1130pm ish) to the next morn (4am ish) no holds barred. All BBBB and then more. L & N are married now, to great braddahs as we were all friends BUT their husbands do not know their past, or at least we think. BUT, L's hubby use to run with us when we use to go to Asia for business&relaxation, so what happens in Asia, stays in Asia. Haha, same as "L"

We do all get together once in awhile since we are all personal & business friends. BUT there are times when I sit next to "L", wondering when that hand will wonder, *sigh*.

Enjoy life be / see others are!

Kalihi Kid
08-27-11, 14:54
Enjoy life be / see others are!Bro Makana9 can't PM you be / see your mailbox full.

Hypo Luxa
08-27-11, 16:06
Ok, here is the 2nd one I was going add. Not going drop the names be / see their names were mentioned here in other reports and back in the youthful days were UNREAL freaky party girls.Are these KB, VB or SB girls? No need for names. Just wondering!

Hypo Luxa
08-27-11, 16:08
Bro Makana9 can't PM you be / see your mailbox full.This is a test be / see of this site's autocorrect.
Yup, sho' nuff, b/c becomes be / see. WhY?

PoiPounder
08-28-11, 00:57
Is this the one who piled her car and needed fast cash for bodywork? That one told the guy regarding BBBJCIM,"That's what my mouth is for". Someone's response to that post gave me a good chuckle: "OMG! MARRY this girl!"

For some reason I am remembering Aiea as her requested destination, but that was two or three years ago.

A series of posts resulted; a lot of us were scoping the area for this girl or ones like her, but apparently no luck.Friend said it was about 3 years ago.

Makana9
08-28-11, 03:32
Bro Makana9 can't PM you be / see your mailbox full.Sorry man, I cleaned it up. Much mahalos KK.

V Rider
08-28-11, 06:36
Tantalus was my favorite. Only problem on weekends hard to find a good spot, and when jr is rarin to go for some action, hard to maintain your cool. One time in college (unfortunately a long time ago!) I took this chick from Seattle I met at a party up there. She was hapa and had some huge jugs I wanted to get a hold of. Had an awesome time sucking on those babies, did a lot of DATY, and she did BBBJ, no cim so ended up blowing on myself. Used my shirt to clean up and was planning to drive home shirtless. Tried to start the car, and wouldn't turn over. Had to walk down to find a pay phone, call my dad to come give me a jump start. Never so embarrassed in my life. Dried nani juice on the face, shirt with fresh jizz on it and me and my dad jump starting my car with a chick I just met sitting in the front seat. My dad never said anything about it, hopefully he was proud!Reef runway was another. Used to hang out on lagoon drive just after the runway was built. There is a blue light for every time I made-out / nailed a chick there. LOL

Member #3994
08-28-11, 13:11
Reef runway was another. Used to hang out on lagoon drive just after the runway was built. There is a blue light for every time I made-out / nailed a chick there. LOLMy friends brother is a cop, said he caught Howard Dashefsky there one time with another newscaster, can't remember who. LOL. Too bad I'm too old to go test out the spot.

Makana9
08-28-11, 13:52
Are these KB, VB or SB girls? No need for names. Just wondering!NOPES, neither. The ladies are, how should I put it. Local celebrities, and one kind of went national. Well kind of, just4your FYI

Hypo Luxa
08-28-11, 15:15
NOPES, neither. The ladies are, how should I put it. Local celebrities, and one kind of went national. Well kind of, just4your FYIOh great... Now I'll obsess over figuring this out, hahahaha! Hmmm, let see... Probably newscasters, and from the 80s or 90s... One who went national... and they were all mentioned on this board?

Peckerwood
08-28-11, 17:20
My friends brother is a cop, said he caught Howard Dashefsky there one time with another newscaster, can't remember who. LOL. Too bad I'm too old to go test out the spot.Stephanie Lum?

Johnny14
08-28-11, 17:29
My friends brother is a cop, said he caught Howard Dashefsky there one time with another newscaster, can't remember who. LOL. Too bad I'm too old to go test out the spot.A couple years ago while going to the shower room at Rose Marie I walked pass that sports caster Ching who had a towel around his head to hide his presence. It only covered the sides but I got a clear look at his face. He just came out of the shower with a slim Korean hottie and into one of the rooms.

I asked my provider if that was the guy was on the news and she said some do come by for "interviews". Yeah, it was him for sure but hell he should put out a good word for the AMPs!

Ocolumbo
08-28-11, 18:31
A couple years ago while going to the shower room at Rose Marie I walked pass that sports caster Ching who had a towel around his head to hide his presence. It only covered the sides but I got a clear look at his face. He just came out of the shower with a slim Korean hottie and into one of the rooms.

I asked my provider if that was the guy was on the news and she said some do come by for "interviews". Yeah, it was him for sure but hell he should put out a good word for the AMPs!AMPs are the best place for public figures, or anyone else, who wants to get laid with no strings attached. But no public figure can afford to take a stand against the activists trying to demonize and shut down the AMPs. It is not a battle for the truth. It is a battle for ideological self-interest. Still blows my mind that ideological enemies in every other way, religious prudes and militant feminists, could find common ground against prostitution through the fig leaf of human trafficking and coercion, when in reality both sides would feel the same way about prostitution even if human trafficking and coercion never happened. And on the other ideological side, only libertarians like Tracy Ryan could afford to publicly challenge the activists.

Hypo Luxa
08-29-11, 00:40
A couple years ago while going to the shower room at Rose Marie I walked pass that sports caster # who had a towel around his head to hide his presence. It only covered the sides but I got a clear look at his face. He just came out of the shower with a slim Korean hottie and into one of the rooms.

I asked my provider if that was the guy was on the news and she said some do come by for "interviews". Yeah, it was him for sure but hell he should put out a good word for the AMPs!Guys, whether they are celebrities or not, as far as anyone who is at a "provider" establishment, I think we should do the honorable thing and not out anybody. What if one of us found the true identity of another member here? It wouldn't be cool to post that identity. Whether he's a member of this board or not, he should be treated as we would want to be treated and not be outed.

Just my 2 cents.

Head Lock
08-29-11, 01:45
Guys, whether they are celebrities or not, as far as anyone who is at a "provider" establishment, I think we should do the honorable thing and not out anybody.I fully agree. It serves no good purpose to do that. Thank you for speaking out against this, HL.

Makana9
08-29-11, 02:01
Guys, whether they are celebrities or not, as far as anyone who is at a "provider" establishment, I think we should do the honorable thing and not out anybody. What if one of us found the true identity of another member here? It wouldn't be cool to post that identity. Whether he's a member of this board or not, he should be treated as we would want to be treated and not be outed.

Just my 2 cents.My vote, right on popcorn braddah H.

Seenum
08-29-11, 02:11
Guys, whether they are celebrities or not, as far as anyone who is at a "provider" establishment, I think we should do the honorable thing and not out anybody. What if one of us found the true identity of another member here? It wouldn't be cool to post that identity. Whether he's a member of this board or not, he should be treated as we would want to be treated and not be outed.

Just my 2 cents.Thats right name dropping is not cool.

Crouchingtiger
08-29-11, 03:43

Just my 2 cents.Agreed-what goes around comes around. No matter who, why should a person put a word in for the AMPs, plain foolish

Hypo Luxa
08-29-11, 05:45
I fully agree. It serves no good purpose to do that. Thank you for speaking out against this, HL.Well, luckily his first name wasn't included in the report. The bad part of that would be that this report would come up in a Google search, and that could be some tough shit for anyone to deal with.

V Rider
09-07-11, 20:17
So,

Years ago I went to Korea for 19 days because of work. I took my buddy along who had never left the State. While there, the rest of the group had a curfew. We didn't. Venturing out at night introduced us to some nice mom-and-pop eating places: in the basement parking lot of residential apartments and along the streets with cart vendors. Our 4th night there we had gotten our bearings and felt pretty brave, walking in several directions for hours before making our way back. Neither of us knew any Korean.

We found this old cart lady who has clam soup, chicken and pork "yakitori" and an assortment of vegetables. Mind you, this was down a dark street that held only homes and 4 story apartments. A residential community. We tried talking with her but alas, no English on her side. But with our credentials she knew we are from Hawaii. As we are standing and eating, I notice a car slowly passing us and then abruptly park. Ah, a cute Korean girl gets out and walks up to aunty. She starts talking with her, orders some food, talks more when we hear the aunty say "Hawaii". I tell my friend that girl is asking about us. Nah, he claims. The korean girl gets her order and doesn't leave. Aunty says "Hawaii" again. I look at the girl just when she turns to look at me.

"Hi".

"Hi".

"Hawaii?"

"Yes"

"I'm. I'm." she stammers looking for her Engrish.

"Yes?" I ask.

"I'm. Very drinking. Very drinking prenty. I. I." and she points to an apartment close by."Home." and smiles a BIG smile.

Well, dummy doesn't have to be told twice. But then again, we don't know where we are or what kind of area we are in. What if this is a set-up? Come back to her place and get mugged by waiting would-be muggers? We both go. Nothing happens, as I later recognize she had a friend for my friend and she was for me.

Week goes by and they both take us all over Seoul. Nice to have locals showing you around. The following week I decide to just bail and spend the remaining nights with her. My buddy tells me no problem, he'll cover. I'll meet you at the airport in 3 days.

Never left her apartment. She ordered delivery for sustenance. And boy, did this girl like to make noise. She would cum and cum and loved to scream when she came. I thought about her neighbors but only for a sec. I didn't care what they thought. Or so I thought. Final night we went all night. Well, we had to because her cable was out and no tv or internet. On the kitchen table, coffee table, floor, chair, next chair, other chair, found yet another chair, bathtub, couch, floor, etc. Never slept. I can sleep on the plane.

Well, it turned out cable and telephone repair service is quick to respond in her area.

As we left her apartment in the early morning I saw a repair truck outside. Well, they don't have underground cable. They have poles. As we turn the corner I see 4 guys crowded into the bucket, extended past the pole. Hey, isn't that bucket designed for two? Well, turns out these bozo's have been there from 2am to do the repairs. And yep, they heard us and figured out that the lift is tall enough to reach just under her window! Buggahs had been listening to us since they got there and were trying to figure out a way to get the lift higher to see in. (I found that out from her later 'because she questioned them when she got back from the airport. She ended up moving the next month LOL)

They see us and start clapping and hollering in Korean. One guy even tried to take a pic with his phone, yelling "You numbah one! You numbah one!" Same thing she said all night.

Fricken Buggahs.

V Rider

Hypo Luxa
09-07-11, 21:18
"You numbah one! You numbah one!"Awesome story!

Seenum
01-04-12, 02:27
http://femalebodybuilding.musclesecretsguide.com/2011/04/15/female-body-building-sporty-crushes-melons-with-her-legs/

Redneck 1
02-24-13, 22:24
This bedtime story happened to me years ago and I don't remember the name of the provider, so I'll call her "Finao," for "Failure Is Not An Option," LOL. Finao was a mature Korean provider working at the former Luxury Ocean place on South King Street (which despite its name wasn't luxurious).

On that particular night, I was quite tired, hadn't had enough sleep the previous night, and hadn't eaten since breakfast. So I wasn't feeling up to par. Thus, regardless of Finao's best efforts, after a while I could tell that I didn't have enough energy to finish. So I politely thanked her, gave her my excuses, and told her that it wasn't her fault but I was going to throw in the towel. I also told her that she had provided good service, so she would still receive my normal tip.

Yet, Finao wasn't interested in hearing any of my pathetic excuses. She pushed me back down on the bed, and resumed servicing me manually and orally with even more effort. Although her dedication was commendable, after about five more minutes I knew that I just wasn't going to be able to ejaculate that night. So I again politely thanked her, gave her the full tip, and started to leave the room to go to the bathroom and take a shower. Even though Finao already had the money, she then insisted and demanded that I return to the bed and let her work on me again! I did, but I was still unable to finish and finally decided to end the session, rather than wasting any more of her time and mine. Also, at that point my Little Red was becoming slightly sore from the long workout. Again I thanked Finao for her service and assured her that my failure wasn't in any way related to her. Nevertheless, she looked disappointed.

After I entered the shower, turned on the water and started washing, I heard someone opening the closed bathroom door. The next thing I knew, a nude Finao had slipped into the shower and was standing beside me, gently fondling my Little Red. Silently I thought "Jesus fucking Christ, doesn't this relentless woman ever give up on a customer, especially an old fat guy like me?" However, I was very impressed with her commitment. It seemed to be a point of personal pride with Finao that she be successful in making me achieve a sexual climax. So she then dropped to her knees in the shower and commenced an enthusiastic blow job. Excited by her exceptional "above and beyond the call of duty" performance, Little Red eventually sprang to attention like a good little soldier. Finao then stood up, turned around, partially bent over and spread her legs apart. Little Red completed his mission, and I finally had an explosive orgasm. Finao smiled with satisfaction at her job well done. During my mongering career I've had many interesting experiences, but this one was among the most memorable.

Red

Redneck 1
07-14-14, 06:49
Please don't read this bedtime story, because quite frankly, it's disgusting.

Come on now, just quickly switch to a different thread. Read all about the newest beautiful sweetheart at Empire Relaxation or something.

I'm serious. Beat it, go away, scram!

Okay, if you absolutely insist, here it is, but don't say that I didn't warn you, LOL.

One night years ago, I was at the former Apple Massage in Century Center, which was quite popular at the time. My provider on that night was a Chinese lady named Nana, also sometimes known as Lisa. It was my first time with her.

Several hours earlier, I had eaten a big dinner. As I was lying face down on the massage table with Nana working on me, I could feel an ominous rumbling in my intestines. Uh-oh, I thought, I had better go to the restroom right away. However, rather than interrupt the session, I foolishly decided to wait and see if the rumbling would settle down by itself. Stupid, stupid, stupid.

Soon, Nana finished the massage on that side of my body and asked me to turn over. Turning over put pressure on my colon and, yup, you probably know what happened next. Splat! Oops! OMG! Let's just say that the formerly nice clean white sheet on the massage table wasn't all white anymore. I was so embarrassed that I wanted to disappear.

Yet, Nana remained completely calm and unperturbed. As if she was dealing with a little boy, she told me to go to the bathroom while she cleaned up the mess. After I took a shower and returned, the massage table was covered with a new clean sheet and she simply resumed the massage as if nothing at all had happened. Was that due to some aspect of Chinese culture? I don't know, but I was relieved.

Anyway, after Nana completed the massage, she performed a nice "happy ending" and I went away a happy monger. Yes, I did tip her extra for the, ahem, janitorial service. Although after that I visited Nana two more times, she never said anything about my "Night of Infamy".

I sometimes wondered whether she ever told the mama or any of the other providers about it. If so, none of them ever mentioned it. Yet, after that night they did start calling me by the nickname "Stinky". Ha, ha, ha, just kidding!

So what's your shitty mongering story? I know some of you must have one, but are you brave enough to tell it? LOL.

The Lone Wolf
07-14-14, 07:04
So what's your shitty mongering story? I know some of you must have one, but are you brave enough to tell it? LOL.The legendary Mona / Julie of China Spa from 2001 or so was easily running through many men's fantasies who ever entertained the idea of marrying an AMP girl. My sessions with her still ranks as ATF sessions!

However, the last time I saw her, I was DRUNK DRUNK DRUNK! Long story short, during the massage I had to throw up, so I ran to the bathroom spewing my dinner along the way! I destroyed that bathroom. Projectile vomit everywhere.

I went back to the room to sober up as best I could before driving. Poor Mona had to clean it all up because I was "her" customer. I felt so bad and can't believe that is the last time I ever saw her.

Same with Coco to an extent. I went in drunk on a last minute urge. During the BJ, she had to stop and say, "You are too drunk. You no get hard. I propressional. I know. " Not wanting to tarnish my rep with her nor destroy her feelings for me as a customer, I politely agreed, paid her the full amount and eased out the door of CHM. She left a week or so after and is still on everyone's m. I. a. List of most wanted providers to return. I can't believe I wasted my last time with her also.

Other than those two times, no bad stories to report.

Botoman
09-17-17, 14:57
This thread is a good topic and I wish I had a story off hand to share but don't but maybe others do but if not still a good read.

Botoman
09-20-17, 15:12

Even today, when I see fart marks in my tighty-whities like those of that day, I chuckle and shake my head.Would I it be ironicall if this big tutted girlfriend grew up and is a MILF into hot Carl's?

Sometimes watch hot females farting on xvideos and it's not really a turn on but different strokes for different farts.

BotoMoco
09-20-17, 22:26

Even today, when I see fart marks in my tighty-whities like those of that day, I chuckle and shake my head.Blah that's some funny shit. I got some good advise for the skid marks. Buy some colored underwear LOL black or blue or dk brown LOL.

Redneck 1
01-15-18, 09:35
"Never give up! Failure and rejection are only the first step to succeeding".

Jim Valvano, national championship winning college basketball coach.

Usually I have very good mongering experiences, but one unlucky night late last year was an extremely challenging journey for Little Red and me. In retrospect it's funny, but at the time it became exasperating. However, I remembered Jim Valvano's advice and ultimately achieved success. So maybe the story will serve as an inspiration to some other monger who's having a bad night.

(1) Go to AMP A, one of my favorites, but get an inexperienced "first night working" dud who disliked DFK, 69, and sex with a fully erect penis. Her breasts also looked odd. I'm disappointed and finish the session without ejaculating. Yet, the Viagra-infused Little Red insists that I find another provider for him.

(2) Go to AMP B, ask "Any new ladies?" Nope, no new providers. I've been with each of the seasoned veterans there multiple times, and I'm no longer sufficiently excited by them, so I leave. However, the persistent Little Red still demands that I find another provider for him.

(3) Go to AMP C, another of my favorites, but which has only two providers that night. One is unavailable because of a medical problem, and the other one is with a customer (I hear them loudly having sex through the door). I ask the mama when the fornicating provider will be available and I'm told in fifteen to twenty minutes, so I agree to stay and wait. Subsequently, I'm told that the customer unexpectedly extended his session, so I leave.

(4) Go to AMP D, ask about two providers who interest me, and the mama indicates that they're available. I'm in luck! However, after I'm taken inside the bedroom, pay the house fee, and start to undress, the mama returns and tells me that one of the providers is now with a customer and the other provider is sleeping. I request the return of my house fee, so the mama then asks the sleepy provider if she wants to service me. Even though that provider had previously urged me to have a session with her, on this night she declines. So I get my house fee and leave.

(5) Go hunting downtown, where it's chilly, windy and raining. No acceptable providers are available. I talk to one disheveled older woman, but she's clearly crazy, and also has about half an inch of dried blood under a swollen injury near her eye. Little Red wants me to go for it anyway, but I tell him: "No, Little Red, my standards may sometimes be low, but I do have some standards". At this point the effective time frame for my dose of Viagra may soon start to expire, but Little Red still adamantly wants sex. I start to suspect that God is punishing me. I then think: What would Kapalua, bless his soul, do in this situation?

(6) Finally, searching the dusty corners of my old brain, I remember a relatively low-profile provider at AMP E who's on my "to do" list. Go there and fortunately she's available. Have a wonderful session, finish BBFSCIP, and at long last Little Red is satisfied. If coach Jim Valvano were still alive, he would be proud of me. Maybe he's looking down from heaven and saying: That's my boy, Red!

Makana9
01-15-18, 16:53
"Never give up! Failure and rejection are only the first steps to succeeding".

Jim Valvano, national championship-winning college basketball coach.

Usually, I have very good mongering experiences, but one unlucky night late last year was an extremely challenging journey for Little Red and me. In retrospect it's funny, but at the time it became exasperating. However, I remembered Jim Valvano's advice and ultimately achieved success. So maybe the story will serve as an inspiration to some other monger who's having a bad night.

(1) Go to AMP A, one of my favorites, but get an inexperienced "first-night working" dud who disliked DFK, 69, and sex with a fully erect penis. Her breasts also looked odd. I'm disappointed and finish the session without ejaculating. Yet, the Viagra-infused Little Red insists that I find another provider for him.

(2) Go to AMP B, ask "Any new ladies?" Nope, no new providers. I've been with each of the seasoned veterans there multiple times, and I'm no longer sufficiently excited by them, so I leave. However, the persistent Little Red still demands that I find another provider for him.

(3) Go to AMP C, another of my favorites, but which has only two providers that night. One is unavailable because of a medical problem, and the other one is with a customer (I hear them loudly having sex through the door). I ask the mama when the fornicating provider will be available and I'm told in fifteen to twenty minutes, so I agree to stay and wait. Subsequently, I'm told that the customer unexpectedly extended his session, so I leave.

(4) Go to AMP D, ask about two providers who interest me, and the mama indicates that they're available. I'm in luck! However, after I'm taken inside the bedroom, pay the house fee, and start to undress, the mama returns and tells me that one of the providers is now with a customer and the other provider is sleeping. I request the return of my house fee, so the mama then asks the sleepy provider if she wants to service me. Even though that provider had previously urged me to have a session with her, on this night she declines. So I get my house fee and leave.

(5) Go hunting downtown, where it's chilly, windy and raining. No acceptable providers are available. I talk to one disheveled older woman, but she's clearly crazy, and also has about half an inch of dried blood under a swollen injury near her eye. Little Red wants me to go for it anyway, but I tell him: "No, Little Red, my standards may sometimes be low, but I do have some standards". At this point, the effective time frame for my dose of Viagra may soon start to expire, but Little Red still adamantly wants sex. I start to suspect that God is punishing me. I then think: What would Kapalua, bless his soul, do in this situation?

(6) Finally, searching the dusty corners of my old brain, I remember a relatively low-profile provider at AMP E who's on my "to do" list. Go there and fortunately she's available. Have a wonderful session, finish BBFSCIP, and at long last Little Red is satisfied. If coach Jim Valvano were still alive, he would be proud of me. Maybe he's looking down from heaven and saying: That's my boy, Red!Coach V's special quote because of not only my ohana's bought with the BIG C, but also my 2 times facing down the BIG C also and Fkn kick it in its face. NEVER EVER Give UP!! Good story and talk about perseverance Red, most after the 3rd strike would just take the losses and go away to fight another day (UH Warrior motto the past few yrs.). I had mine a bunch of moon's ago similar, but how I am, never ever give in. Indie #1, booked and waiting to get the text to go upstairs then text after text nothing was so pissed bc I came all the way into Waiks from my old place in Makakilo, frick. Text Indie #2, immediate text back yea Auryte!! Meet her in an hour at her old place in Kalihi, ok, so cruise down the road, waiting, and waiting, and waiting. Text after text un-answered, frk'and strike #2. Now, if you knew me back then and kind of hormones up bc working out, way too much hrs. Working, so when I was in motion, you got a lot of unpented energy all bottled up bc of the ex-wife that still in my biz and stress at Defcon 6 (without pushing the button twice, jk). Life rough, so one of my outlets besides BJJ, was the other ground and pound, PuNSai msog. Some use to think I was on the V or roided out, naw, try growing up with ADHD and an acute sense of Autism with OCD and you get the total picture of how hard it was to handle me. SO, already angry, went to AMP #1 by Fern St. Bc I know my go too was working bc saw her car, BUT she was already with a customer and was told wait about 90 min. NO Way!! DANG, so called the place by Univ. (We all know) and asked if G was working, nope she did not come in and she not answering my text, FK Dis! I on 0-3 and 3 KOs. So went to GP and asked who there? MS said get? (no remember), so next time. Drove DT before hitting the FW to get back home, then saw one of the old timers I have not seen in forever. Chanel (back in the day, local young big naturals, decent, sweet spoken), got to be 10+yrs. Later, still looks good, but age has gotten to her. She was by Zippys sitting, so said HI, she laughed when I asked what are you doing here, she told me you know why, $$? Ahhh, went back to our old area, still good as before, good bbj, CG mish in the back of my suv. We cleaned up, and went to get something to eat at Likelike bc she wanted out of DT. We caught up, she needed to get home before her kid gets up, she put her digits in my cell and drove her home in Palolo and said out good byes. Would never have seen her if I did not keep going. We saw each other a few more times after before her new BF got too possessive. Crazy sad, but her tits was legendary to me, and she knew that was my kryptonyte with C.

Redneck 1
08-30-18, 12:12
Come on, guys, no posts in this thread by anyone for more than seven months?

Well, here's a sleazy story from my past that some fellow mongers might find interesting.

Many years ago, Manila's Ermita district was like a wonderful mongering Disneyland, with literally thousands of lively, sexy providers easily available in numerous bars and other establishments. I spent some of the most enjoyable nights of my life there. Then unfortunately a strict law-and-order mayor of Manila, Alfredo Lim, ordered a crackdown and had the police close most of the mongering places for foreigners in Ermita. However, on at least one of the streets, several places with providers surreptitiously remained.

Late one night, I was walking down that street when the door of an apparently abandoned building creaked open, and I was invited inside by a beautiful young Filipina in her late teens or early twenties. Long dark silky hair, an enchanting face, smooth and soft brown skin, perky natural breasts, alluring legs, and a sultry style. Although after so many years I've forgotten her name, for convenience I'll call her Lovelyn.

It was dark and at first seemingly deserted inside the building, which was in serious disrepair. Indeed, it looked like a building in a horror movie that would make the audience gasp: "No, don't go in there!" However, being much younger and quite adventurous at that stage of my life, after some brief conversation I followed Lovelyn inside.

Subsequently, in another part of the building that had very dim light supplied either by candles or a low-wattage bulb (I don't remember which), I saw some other people, who had the zombie-like appearance of hardcore drug addicts. An old woman acting as the mama convinced me to try the young Lovelyn for some bargain price in Philippine pesos. I was then taken to an interior room that was surprisingly nice, with lighting supplied by stolen electricity, a sink for washing, and a big soft bed with a burgundy-colored cover.

Outside the room, I heard something going on, so I cracked the door open and peeked out. I saw a large Filipino man, with a pockmarked face, who looked rough and evil. Upon inquiry, Lovelyn told me that he was the visiting drug dealer. She seemed frightened of him and quickly closed the door.

Lovelyn then seductively told me that if I bought her something, our session would be much better. Naively, I asked her what she wanted me to buy. She replied "shabu," and she explained that the drug would give her more energy, endurance and passion. Although I was reluctant to have anything to do with drugs in a foreign country (especially with the tough Alfredo Lim as the mayor of Manila), Lovelyn convinced me as only a sweet and adorable Filipina could do. So I gave her a relatively small amount of money (by American standards), she left the room, and she soon returned with a whitish crystalline substance.

Lovelyn placed some of the shabu on a piece of foil, applied a flame to the bottom side of the foil, and used a straw or tube to inhale the smoke. She then eventually persuaded me to also inhale some of the smoke, although I made sure it was a fairly small amount. The shabu (which I had never used before) quickly affected me, making me feel very awake and alert, with heightened perceptions of sight and sound, and produced especially strong sexual urges. It also made me feel somewhat paranoid. I remember hearing some sound outside the room door, wheeling toward the door, and nervously asking Lovelyn, "What's that?" However, she calmed me down and asked me to please not become paranoid.

Anyway, even though the drug caused me to have powerful sexual passions, it also caused frustrating erection problems. (This is when I was much younger, in good shape, and had no erectile dysfunction issues.) I remember that Lovelyn was working hard to try to bring me to a climax, that I became hot and was profusely perspiring, that my heartbeat was too fast, and that I had to stop and rest a few times. Unfortunately, I don't recall if I was ultimately able to finish, but in any event I made a determined effort in several sexual positions.

After I left the hidden brothel, I didn't desire to sleep because of the shabu, so I stayed out until dawn. Then I returned to my hotel room, but couldn't fall asleep for hours. Because of the sleep problem and the erection problem, I never used that drug again in the Philippines, even though several other Filipina providers who were users subsequently offered it.

Blake123
08-31-18, 04:41
Come on, guys, no posts in this thread by anyone for more than seven months?

Well, here's a sleazy story from my past that some fellow mongers might find interesting.

Many years ago, Manila's Ermita district was like a wonderful mongering Disneyland, with literally thousands of lively, sexy providers easily available in numerous bars and other establishments. I spent some of the most enjoyable nights of my life there. Then unfortunately a strict law-and-order mayor of Manila, Alfredo Lim, ordered a crackdown and had the police close most of the mongering places for foreigners in Ermita. However, on at least one of the streets, several places with providers surreptitiously remained.

Late one night, I was walking down that street when the door of an apparently abandoned building creaked open, and I was invited inside by a beautiful young Filipina in her late teens or early twenties. Long dark silky hair, an enchanting face, smooth and soft brown skin, perky natural breasts, alluring legs, and a sultry style. Although after so many years I've forgotten her name, for convenience I'll call her Lovelyn.

It was dark and at first seemingly deserted inside the building, which was in serious disrepair. Indeed, it looked like a building in a horror movie that would make the audience gasp: "No, don't go in there!" However, being much younger and quite adventurous at that stage of my life, after some brief conversation I followed Lovelyn inside.

Subsequently, in another part of the building that had very dim light supplied either by candles or a low-wattage bulb (I don't remember which), I saw some other people, who had the zombie-like appearance of hardcore drug addicts. An old woman acting as the mama convinced me to try the young Lovelyn for some bargain price in Philippine pesos. I was then taken to an interior room that was surprisingly nice, with lighting supplied by stolen electricity, a sink for washing, and a big soft bed with a burgundy-colored cover.

Outside the room, I heard something going on, so I cracked the door open and peeked out. I saw a large Filipino man, with a pockmarked face, who looked rough and evil. Upon inquiry, Lovelyn told me that he was the visiting drug dealer. She seemed frightened of him and quickly closed the door.

Lovelyn then seductively told me that if I bought her something, our session would be much better. Naively, I asked her what she wanted me to buy. She replied "shabu," and she explained that the drug would give her more energy, endurance and passion. Although I was reluctant to have anything to do with drugs in a foreign country (especially with the tough Alfredo Lim as the mayor of Manila), Lovelyn convinced me as only a sweet and adorable Filipina could do. So I gave her a relatively small amount of money (by American standards), she left the room, and she soon returned with a whitish crystalline substance.

Lovelyn placed some of the shabu on a piece of foil, applied a flame to the bottom side of the foil, and used a straw or tube to inhale the smoke. She then eventually persuaded me to also inhale some of the smoke, although I made sure it was a fairly small amount. The shabu (which I had never used before) quickly affected me, making me feel very awake and alert, with heightened perceptions of sight and sound, and produced especially strong sexual urges. It also made me feel somewhat paranoid. I remember hearing some sound outside the room door, wheeling toward the door, and nervously asking Lovelyn, "What's that?" However, she calmed me down and asked me to please not become paranoid.

Anyway, even though the drug caused me to have powerful sexual passions, it also caused frustrating erection problems. (This is when I was much younger, in good shape, and had no erectile dysfunction issues.) I remember that Lovelyn was working hard to try to bring me to a climax, that I became hot and was profusely perspiring, that my heartbeat was too fast, and that I had to stop and rest a few times. Unfortunately, I don't recall if I was ultimately able to finish, but in any event I made a determined effort in several sexual positions.

After I left the hidden brothel, I didn't desire to sleep because of the shabu, so I stayed out until dawn. Then I returned to my hotel room, but couldn't fall asleep for hours. Because of the sleep problem and the erection problem, I never used that drug again in the Philippines, even though several other Filipina providers who were users subsequently offered it.Crystal Meth. Good for you that you didn't like it and avoided addiction to that stuff. Even today, it's very widely used in the Philippines.

Redneck 1
08-31-18, 12:14
Crystal Meth. Good for you that you didn't like it and avoided addiction to that stuff. Even today, it's very widely used in the Philippines.Yes, and I was also fortunate that the dodgy situation wasn't a setup for the police to arrive, arrest me on a drug charge, and then extort me for a large sum of money (or even worse, have me prosecuted). Of course, now that I'm older, I would advise any monger going to the Philippines to avoid involvement with illegal drugs.

KeepGoing
08-31-18, 14:16
My story is similar to yours.

There was a pinay girl who worked at the MP (bottom floor) across Hula hands on Young St. I'd say early 2000's. She felt comfortable with me, so I went to her on several occasions. Anyway, I texted her one day and said I wanted to see her (this was during the day). We meet up at the MP. She then told me to pay Mama $75. And that's it. I'm like, ok? So we do the deed, including the back door but, she noticed that I was soft at certain times. Her assumption was that I was high on ice or some kind of stimulant drug. She asks me if I was high. Being ashamed for getting soft, I said yes. This excited her so she tells me let's go and see my friend after this. We finish up like 2 animals going at it. Then she hops into my car and we drive to the low income apartments across exotic nights. Talk about drug apartmenti widh. It looked exactly like those druggie apartment in the movies. Anyway, she ends up smoking ice. I declined. Actually I felt scared going up to the apartment, but once I was in, it was ok. There was a guy and his wife. Actually it was sad to see them like that.

Long story short, she kinda put 2 and 2 together and assumed I wasnt an addict. I drop her back at the MP after and that was the last I saw her.

Would have been nice if she stayed. She was one of the few non koreans that could rival the korean gurls who gave the ultimate korean experience.

Snaks
09-01-18, 07:18
My story is similar to yours.

There was a pinay girl who worked at the MP (bottom floor) across Hula hands on Young St. I'd say early 2000's. She felt comfortable with me, so I went to her on several occasions. Anyway, I texted her one day and said I wanted to see her (this was during the day). We meet up at the MP. She then told me to pay Mama $75. And that's it. I'm like, ok? So we do the deed, including the back door but, she noticed that I was soft at certain times. Her assumption was that I was high on ice or some kind of stimulant drug. She asks me if I was high. Being ashamed for getting soft, I said yes. This excited her so she tells me let's go and see my friend after this. We finish up like 2 animals going at it. Then she hops into my car and we drive to the low income apartments across exotic nights. Talk about drug apartmenti widh. It looked exactly like those druggie apartment in the movies. Anyway, she ends up smoking ice. I declined. Actually I felt scared going up to the apartment, but once I was in, it was ok. There was a guy and his wife. Actually it was sad to see them like that.

Long story short, she kinda put 2 and 2 together and assumed I wasnt an addict. I drop her back at the MP after and that was the last I saw her.

Would have been nice if she stayed. She was one of the few non koreans that could rival the korean gurls who gave the ultimate korean experience.Was she half Filipina half Japanese and goes by Sandy or Sonia?

HK Player
09-10-18, 23:40
Was she half Filipina half Japanese and goes by Sandy or Sonia?If was red white and blue bikini at Sakura her name is STACEY.

ProfessorGun69
11-08-18, 00:01
[Deleted by Admin]

What in the fuck was this?

A2

Hard808
09-08-19, 18:38
Had this role play thought as was driving my friends daughter (let's call her "Tami" that was home from college a few weeks) from their house to Ala Moana.

Now setting story we all got together for bbq and drinks at his house was all pau and cause cause was on my way home I volunteered to drive her to ala Moana to meet friends. High school she played sports so always had good looking legs and ass. While at home she has been at the beach tanning so her legs looked amazing in those SHORT jeans shorts. To get from house to main highway is about 10 min dark non busy road.

Next As driving someone to have car trouble or be waking on side of road and flag me / us down, as we stop to find out what's happening the person with a weapon threatens us to get out of car we both exit next guy says to Tami suck his dick, she starts and is great BBBJ eyes looking up at me then he demands her to drop her shorts and bend over so I can fuck her, she drops her shorts bends over open door and has hands on passenger seat while I grab her hips she is dripping wet from the situation and start pounding I know I not going last long and the guy asks Tami if she wants me to cum in her mouth, Pusey or ass. She says she is not on pill so cum in her ass. I pull out my dick soaking wet and slowly enter her ass I get about 60 seconds and I shoot my load deep in her ass. Guy asks for what ever cash I had so I opened wallet gave him the $250 buck I had and he ran off never to be seen of again.

As for Tami I apologized and said want me to take you home? She hugged me said and yes, bruddahs was still outside when I took her home she told dad friends left mall so she asked for a ride back home. She showered and went to sleep. Texted her next day to see if she was ok, she said yes and was ok with what happened but will keep it secret.

Redneck 1
06-21-21, 02:42
The free YouTube channel "Thailand Bound" is running a funny series of animated story videos about foreign men who've fallen in love with a Thai bar girl when visiting Thailand. It's humorous viewing for experienced visitors to Thailand, and can be helpful educational viewing for newbies. Here are the five episodes posted so far:

(1) Guy In Love Runs Out Of Money In Isaan Village Thailand.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lBhXvxhWZy8

(2) Is This True Love Or A Scam, Life Is Good For Nat.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d_wn96JveeQ

(3) Thai Girl Cheats On Her Boyfriend On Her Birthday.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vc7PkLurBV8

(4) Nat's Big Plans, 2 Men To Juggle, What Will She Do?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c2pMer5x2U0

(5) Dave Returns, The Story Of A Guy Trapped In Love.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P-mVRIHvtRY

Asstro
10-26-21, 12:49
Tales from the Seoul:

I was on a business trip to Seoul, South Korea, my hotel had a casino attached downstairs. The casino only let in foreigners and the dealers were pretty Korean girls. I was playing at the blackjack table, and there was a Korean-American who would shoot an imaginary bow and arrow into the air if he won a hand. I told him to try my magic arrows, shoot the dealer to bust, but do not shoot her in the heart. He did try my imaginary arrows and we made a lot of money.

But of course he shoots the pretty dealer in the heart. She suddenly is extremely horny and tells us her shift is about to end and wants to party. I tell her to bring along the cute concierge hostess. We buy some bottles of rice wine and go up to my room, where we fuck their brains out. After they go home, I ask the guy (lots of adopted guys go back to Korea to find their roots) to take me to a nightclub that KPOP girls hang out. He does, but warns me that they will not talk to us.

There are many hot stars there, and his is right, they do not give us the time of day. I spot Irene of Red Velvet, who has a flawless face and body, and shoot her in the heart with my magic invisible bow and arrow. She actually talks to me and says she wants to go somewhere quiet. We find an empty star van outside of her dorm. She says that she teases thousands of guys, works 10 hours a day, and can never enjoy herself. I pleasure her with my tongue and junior in all her holes.

The rest of my trip I went to the nightclub every night to hunt with my magic arrows, the last night I went for a twofer. I cannot disclose what famous KPOP girls I bagged. PM ok.

Makana9
10-31-21, 11:16
Oh great... Now I'll obsess over figuring this out, hahahaha! Hmmm, let see... Probably newscasters, and from the 80s or 90s... One who went national... and they were all mentioned on this board?And was so tired passed out but up super early so was reading for laughs and? This bunch of our stories stuck out! Why, 2 of the newscasters still on local news, one left for a way better job! So, when I see them I still remember the good ole days, positions, how beautifully sweet and intelligent they are on our TVs, BUT after a few, the PSE **** mouth, P.S. Gianna comes out. Those were the good ole days, Really were.