PDA

View Full Version : pist off

Formal J
03-05-09, 09:16
I might have pist a couple people off lately here's my problem. I get IM's asking about services, I'll send #"s and info and only ask in return for a follow-up on how it went (never hearing back). Or i'll get a request for a number and address for a place and send them what I do IE: Google search for the info. I got a e-mail back calling me a asshole not true thats what I did to get the info every time.

So i've been on this board a long time and posted almost everything I know, if your going to ask for info then take the time to do the same.

PS When you get a chance TS IM me i found a Asain Ind in OS.

Redsox2005
03-05-09, 09:23
I feel your pain. I get the same thing. I too have been on this board for a long time and shared a lot of info. Usually when I have info I give it out on request and I always ask myself how they could not find certain info. But believe it or not I have found that I have searched and searched and come up with no info on certain things, and then and only then is when I will ask another member for help. So I guess for the guys that have been around a while I am sure they are not asking because they are lazy, they really can't find the info.

Travel Sales
03-05-09, 19:45
Hey Perverts!!!! I dont know if this is the same thing you all are talking about. Coastbinesman sent me a PM about a little hottie staying in a hotel off Cook road in O.S. that he thought might be Anna from Heavenly. I ckecked her out (Thanks CB!!!!) had a good time and it was well worth th $. It was not the same Anna, and she was going to florida the next day. So I didnt do a post.......

Formal J
03-06-09, 09:57
Damn that sucks she was a good find we need to stay in touch more maybe with enough people seeing her she would have stayed.

Hey Perverts!!!! I dont know if this is the same thing you all are talking about. Coastbinesman sent me a PM about a little hottie staying in a hotel off Cook road in O.S. that he thought might be Anna from Heavenly. I ckecked her out (Thanks CB!!!!) had a good time and it was well worth th $. It was not the same Anna, and she was going to florida the next day. So I didnt do a post.......

Travel Sales
03-06-09, 13:08
Damn that sucks she was a good find we need to stay in touch more maybe with enough people seeing her she would have stayed.
Hey Formal, if you sent me a pm please send it again. The box was full or something? I tried everything to get that chick to stay, but she said she had to leave?

Pauly Maccc
03-07-09, 13:35
Here in the area for summer camp, and I was just wondering if there were any sure things out there. I only get one day off and was wanting to make it as successful as possible. PM or post with any details. Again, thanks for any help.