PDA

View Full Version : Asian apartment off of Route 53

Chadwick
02-25-09, 15:49
Went to the asian apt. off of 53 again today, and had Cici. She was the least attractive girl that I have had there up to this point. She had no body to speak of, (like all asian women) she did have large nipples, she was shorter, with virtually no ass or tits. I almost contemplated walking out but I didn't want to upset "little Chadwick", this time I cut right to the chase and laid on my back. She came in disrobed and proceeded to get things started, and after a short cbj, she got on top and rode me. Which at this place is uncommon, all the other times I had been here, the girl would fight me to only penetrate her shallow. This girl seemed to be into it a little more, at points she was thrusting right back. I gave it to her in every imaginable position, she had to lube herself up three different times(which was a little distracting), but by the end it was the same ole same ole she was holding me back from pounding it into her. However this time I took matters into my own hands and grabbed her arm and held it behind her back, almost in the fashion a cop would if he was trying to restrain you. And I pounded her unmercifully for about 2 mins.. Afterwords she was acting as if she was in all kinds of pain, but almost as if she enjoyed it! She was also very apt at tightening her kagle muscles, which felt pretty good, but I feel sorry for whoever was seeing her after me cause I pretty much ruined her. This apt. is not located in Roselle but it is the closest town listed on the site, it is actually in Elk Grove.

Chadwick
08-14-09, 16:22
Has anyone else ever been here? No one else has ever posted on here. Anyways went there today called about 5 mins. Or less before I arrived, rang the apt. And was buzzed in. As usual not the best of talent, but it's very close to work. Gave her the money and she proceeded with the nominal massage for about 5 mins., compared to some of the girls I've had there it was actually ok. On the flip she put on the raincoat without using her hands and gave an uninspired CBJ for about 2 mins., the she lubed him up and sat on him. Not too much up and down movement as usual she said I was "too big", so I lifted her ass and thrust up into her, causing her some pain. She wanted to shift to mish, so I started off slow with the tip the I began to pound it I could see the anguish in her face so I put her legs on my shoulders and really rammed it home. She kept telling me to cum which I find incredibly annoying, so I punished her even more by taking my time. You pat $160.00 for the hour they shouldn't be trying to cut it to 30 mins. I then made her go doggie and just killed her, going slow for a min. Then pounding for a min. I did this for about 10 mins., I even tried to sneak it in her ass but she wasn't dumb, she quickly moved forward. I finally shot my baby batter but this didn't stop me, she still needed to learn a lesson, so I pounded away for another couple of mins. As hard as I could till I went limp and I told her I came. Her name was Tina she was maybe a high 5 low 6 in looks, she was very friendly (they usually are) but the "too big" shit (even though others physically stop you from pounding or penetrating too deeply) and the trying to ask every two seconds for me to cum was ridiculous, would not repeat with her.

Chadwick
10-21-09, 00:16
Went there last week but did not post, had an enjoyable time, as the talent on this day was a little above the norm for this place. That's the one thing I hate about apartments, while it is a more safe environment than an AMP, it's kind of the luck of the draw as to what you will get, as these place frequently rotate girls. This particular place I have been to about ten times, it is literally two mins. From my work, and more times than not I can go directly there with no wait. I have never had what I would consider a very attractive provider here, most of them are probably about a six on the scale, but it's the security and convenience that keeps me coming back. I had a bit of an odd experience this time though this girl gave me the obligatory massage then had me flip over and started to attempt a full hr, I let it go for a min. Or two then I said what's going on? She said what do you mean, I told her I didn't pay $160 for a hr, that she needed to get the raincoat and proceed with the FS, then she asked your not a cop are you. I thought to myself, if I was, it is a little late to be asking that now you been jerking me off for two mins. Now. Finally we got to it and as usual we went through the whole act like I was hung like Mandingo and was destroying her, but I didn't let this deturn me I kept on with getting my monies worth. Another thing I found odd, this time upon leaving I was in the front room putting my shoes on when I looked over on the coffee table and seen what appeared to be a small mason jar full of green, it surprised me, and I wanted to take a closer look or ask the girl if it was what I thought it was but just put my shoes on and left. If you are worried about police would you have that sitting out in the open?

Chadwick
03-05-10, 16:12
Went to the apartment on Monday, same ole same ole with this place. Girl was a 5 or so, maybe a 6 if I was being nice. Small breasts, large nipples, started off with the obligatory lackluster massage, followed by some teasing. Most of them will start you off with a little CBJ, but not this time, she put the raincoat on and jumped on top. Then she started grinding back and forth, which I'm not a fan of. Switched positions quite a few times, but was very hesitant to do doggie, the first time we tried I got maybe ten strokes in and she said it hurt. Unlike most of the girls I have seen here she felt very loose, so I find it hard to believe that it hurt, although as she pulled me out of her doggie and laid down she let out about a dozen queefs. I, as I always do at this place made sure I got my moneys worth, she kept telling me to cum but I just kept pounding her, and eventually insisted that we finish doggie. I think this was my last visit to this place, it is nice and close to my work and I can call at a moments notice, but I am sick of the lack of quality talent, and them dictating how the session will go.

Jackrabit5151
04-21-10, 12:32
Are these the ones off of Algonquin Rd west of 53

Chadwick
04-21-10, 15:29
Are these the ones off of Algonquin Rd west of 53
No they are near Rowhling Rd. and Nerge. Do some research.

Rocketman37
05-03-10, 08:49
I've been to this place a couple of times - posted in the Mt. Prospect board. This place seems to rotate faster than some others, so I'll definitely be going back.

Thanks for the posts,

Chad!