PDA

View Full Version : Strip club TO

Red Draggin
02-20-09, 10:45
How about one page where we can report (discreetly) about success (or lack thereof) in our local clubs? To get us started, a beautiful black gal I took home from Paradise Club in Appleton also works at the Rear End and lives in Marshfield. Works with everything covered. PM for details for senior members only.

Bseeks
03-11-09, 09:59
also works at the Rear End

I have a couple of problems with TO. 1.) I am usually just passing through, so it is hard to make a time and place, and 2.) TO after the show is so freakin late.

In some cities there are clubs where a little action can happen in the booths. I heard good things about the New Yorker in Wausau, but it closed, and I have heard a couple mentions of Rear End. Is there anything like that around?

Thanks.

B.

Permanent Wood
01-04-10, 12:02
Okay, one of my stripper friends will be working this week at a Northern Wisconsin club who I know does take out. I'm willing to share who and where with trusted members interested in seeing her, preferably ones who intend to see her outside the club and let me know how it went.

I shared once before and never heard anyone saying thanks, and that they banged so-in-so for a good long time blowing their load of cum in her face. You get the idea, if I share, I feel owed at least a follow-up of how it went.

Petseeker
01-06-10, 00:31
How about one page where we can report (discreetly) about success (or lack thereof) in our local clubs? To get us started, a beautiful black gal I took home from Paradise Club in Appleton also works at the Rear End and lives in Marshfield. Works with everything covered. PM for details for senior members only.Was wondering if she is still working at the same clubs? Or if anyone has any more info to add regarding TO from local clubs in these hard times?

Red Draggin
01-06-10, 01:11
I haven't seen her since that last report. The digits I had didn't work the next time. I've seen her name in Marshfield at the club there, but haven't had the luck to see her there. Recent economic times mean that there is TO available almost every night at every club I go to. I haven't taken advantage that much but I've had offers almost every night.

Wanttoknow67
01-19-10, 12:29
Sometimes you get a "no", sometimes you get no response, sometimes you are successful and then there are the really interesting responses like this one. I received the following email this morning after spending a few hours at the local strip club. You have got to love this. It has kept me laughing all morning.

I only gave you my e-mail so you would know when and where I'm currently working at the club. I have no interest in meeting you for any reason outside of the club.

Also, just so you are aware. I'm a lesbian, and have no interest in doing anything sexual with you. Contrary to popular opinion dancers are NOT hookers.

So if you want to be friends and hang out in the club, that would be wonderful. If you were hoping you could pay me for sex, I only have this to say:

"Kindly take your digusting, wrinkled, old dick, and go FUCK yourself!"

Have a nice day

Permanent Wood
01-21-10, 12:02
I've been working on lining me up some stripper take out. I got a couple numbers from some young hotties, and confirmed one of them as a good working number. The other I haven't got any reply to after sending out 2 text messages so far, doubt I will.

The dancer who did text me, I've since messaged back and forth a few times, she sounds promising.

WantToKnow67, some dancers just have no tact. She went over and beyond the call of duty to have just said "no, I don't do that" by casting insults, not cool and also not very good sales skills.

Paul Kolman
02-04-10, 07:33
Went to the SP yesterday afternoon. They remodeled the whole place. It was very slow 3 dancers and about 6 guys. Had a dance from Serena a Spanish girl. She was very enthusiastic and was well worth it. Their dances are $ 25, a little higher than most. If your in the area give it a try

Permanent Wood
03-01-10, 10:55
I have got phone numbers for two dancers who were willing to give out their numbers for meeting outside the club. I found out that all they really want to do is dance for me at the motel room. WTF? I can get that type of eye-candy at the club watching these girls on stage for dollar tips.

I got my hopes up for nothing. I've been in touch with one mostly for some time now, and recently was finally going to meet her at a motel. She wanted $200 per hour after I told her I wanted a few hours together. I thought that was steep, but thought maybe she fucks like a minx. So I asked her if she liked tongue kissing. OMG, she said she didn't do that. I asked her if she liked cum on her face. She replied "I'm not a prostitute" as if that's a bad thing. She still asked if we were on, I told her "no" which was obvious to me but a shock to her.

Permanent Wood
03-02-10, 09:40
Unsolicited PMs, yes I sent some out to members who I thought would be interested in additional info to complete my last post. I guess not all you want to receive PMs from me, fine, you've been removed off my list.

This includes you Kimosabe, didn't mean to trouble you.

Roy
03-02-10, 10:39
Hi, I wouldn't mind if you sent PMs with info. I think your posts are great. I'm from Milwaukee, but have been living in Janesville for the last couple years. Been thinking of giving Hannah/Stacie a call. Sounds like she could be a lot of fun.

Take care.

Unsolicited PMs, yes I sent some out to members who I thought would be interested in additional info to complete my last post. I guess not all you want to receive PMs from me, fine, you've been removed off my list.

This includes you Kimosabe, didn't mean to trouble you.

Wanttoknow67
03-05-10, 10:31
I met Tender in a strip club and she is now also advertising in BP. I have talked to her off an on for three weeks. She is easy to talk to and gives you the feeling of an old friend. Well somethings didn't go so well this week so I thought maybe seeing her would make me feel better so I scheduled a late night appointment. Well late night is relative and 10:30 is late for me.
The room was nice even though she had been there for a few days.
No surprises if you called her up from her ad. The pictures are real and recent.
She was dealing with a sick child and was on the phone several times during our time together. It was distracting but just something I understand and chose to let happen as I am a sucker for kids.
We agreed on a two pop session. In her ads DATY is on the menu so that is what I want to start with. Very much fun to be had. I used some of Coochie Eaters techniques and it lead to an interesting dilemma. I had her bucking and cumming and that was great fun however after she cums she does not want to be aroused again orally. That's right no second cup for her.
Well even though we had agreed on two cups somebody was having trouble getting himself ready for the second one. So I asked for a massage. She gave me a good half hour rub that was not professional but felt good just the same.
Nothing was happening on my end so I thanked her and left. She is not a clock watcher and was willing to keep on if I was. It was late for me and I chose to leave after an hour and a half. YMMV

Here is her contact info.

HI IM TENDER...IM 5'5 13?LBS 38D ALL NATURAL..

*SERIOUS INQUIRIES ONLY!!*

MY SPECIALTIES INCLUDE:

EXOTIC MASSAGES,ROLE-PLAYING,DOMINATRIX,DATY...ETC

**NON-RUSHED SERVICE**
LOOKING FOR REGULAR CLIENT BASE....

CONTACT INFO:414-236-8340 TENDER
YAHOO IM:MZZGROWNNSEXXY2010

Paul Kolman
03-08-10, 13:04
Went to Darien last night. Place was quiet with a few very nice girls. Business is slow so they are running specials of $ 3 entry and $ 20 dances. They remodeled the place since I was there moving the stage on the bar to the big stage on the floor. had a good time and drove back to Milwaukee

Mikelipp
03-21-10, 15:07
Has anyone had any interesting action at the "Bear Chest" in Beloit.

T Amp A
03-21-10, 15:29
Does anyone know if there are any strip clubs nearby La Crosse, WI? I'm going to be in the area for work, and looking for some entertainment.

Thanks,

T Amp A

Permanent Wood
07-11-10, 20:59
Found me another stripper/hoe willing to fuck. I got digits and confirmed them as working. Negotiations started out at 400 bucks, then she dropped to 300. I still chuckled, and found out that's for an hour, and one pop. Then she dropped to 250, so at that rate drop, I just held out. I consider stating one hour and one pop in the same breath as contradictory anyway, and knew I was going to have to clear things up with this hoe before any cabbage gets exchanged. She does claim to be a helluva kisser, demonstrating some on me in the club, but no tongue. During a date I would expect tongue action, one of the things I would need to clarify.

Over the next couple days, we spoke on the phone, and I was hung up on twice I think, with her calling back each time. Negotiations resumed, and I countered her with my usual offer, click! She calls back, we talk more, I did manage to find out she enjoys tongue kissing, (her words "Of course!") that perked things up. Then I even bumped my offer up once with chance for her to earn tip, with nothing but hesitation on her part though. Nothing materialized, I don't consider her to be much of a hustler.

I've moved on, but still have her number just in case. She is in a remote northern Wisconsin town which could have been convenient during traveling. She more than likely has no competition from any other hoes there, basically the big fish in a little pond scenario.

Wanttoknow67
09-13-10, 10:54
Well I stopped in a club last week and there were only two girls in the club working. I guess that was not bad as there were only three customers. lol
Take out was definitely on the menu.
I set something up for a morning date three days later. Now I was really surprised that she remembered the date and was ready at an early time for strippers. We started with getting naked she wanted to put the condom on right away no fore play. CBJ was Ok and got me hard. I was told no to DATY so it was just on to mish. Some variation on the leg position but I could not get them pinned behind her ears. She was kissing me at the club, when we met and when I left but not during sex.
Over all it was just OK. If there is to be a next time more will have to be on the menu. Nice enough girl but nothing special.

Milw Fireman
09-14-10, 00:07
Hey all,

I have to be up in FDL next Tuesday night on business overnight. Will be staying in a medium grade hotel.

Anyone know of any action around there? SWs are ok, but would prefer an outcall confirmed hottie, or at the very least a local strip club that would seem promising. Esp on a Tuesday night.

Any and all help is appreciated.

Thanks

Permanent Wood
11-27-10, 12:33
I know a chick with a damn near perfect body and real pretty face with full pouty lips; 34c natural titties that are so soft and perfectly formed I was in shock and awe; a bubble butt with ass cheeks that beg to be kneaded, stretched, pulled apart, and of course, smacked! She's one of the hottest little black chicks I've ever fucked. She folds up and bends in all shapes and configurations with a smile. I've kissed her gorgeous lips, ate her little pussy, played with all her body parts, and smacked her ass repeatedly (30-40 times). I've fucked her in Mish, Asian Cowgirl (froggie position, feet planted and squatts) , Oyster (on her back, except with her legs, not her ankles, pinned to the bed) , and doggie. Doggie I was cracking her ass too!

Problem is, I never nutted in two times fucking her. First time I fucked her for twenty-five minutes. She never said a peep until ten minutes in, then asked me if I was going to nutt, and continued asking about every five minutes thereafter. At twenty-five minutes she told me "Time's up." I left without cumming.

I tried to see her again and made a special trip to do so when she flaked on me. I was at the motel when she told me she wasn't there, but was shopping at the mall with her girlfriend instead. That shot that attempt to hell.

Not being able to get that body out of my mind, I thought she was worth another shot. This time I laid out a few conditions though, all of which were met with an "Okay." The conditions were-she would get paid when the job was done, and we would continue fucking until I nutted in her pussy. I told her "none of this 'time's up' B. S." Expecting to possibly lose out on seeing her by laying it out so plainly, she surprisingly agreed. I also told her I needed to kiss those lips (the first time I didn't get to do that) , she said fine. I even asked to take some pictures, that she said "no" to. That was the only thing she said "no" to, so I made plans to see her.

Well, the little bi*tch didn't keep her word. Yes we fucked, but again, she pulled the plug before I nutted. This time only fifteen minutes into the fun. I believe she said "Just forget it," and pulled off my cock (we were in doggie) and got off the bed. Damn! Under these conditions I felt no obligation to give her anything. I couldn't have been more clear on the conditions, of which she was to EARN the money, not to be just HANDED the money.

I gave her the opportunity to change her mind and we could resume so she could get the job done. She had no interest.

She got dressed, I got dressed, all the while I gave her more opportunity to change her mind. She didn't. Then she asked me if I was going to give her something for her time, as though she had forgotten about telling me to "Just forget it," and all the conditions in general. I told her that she didn't fulfill the agreement. She asked for something for her effort, she told me she didn't expect the full amount, but part of it. I reached in my pocket and threw a twenty on the dresser while digging for some more. She saw the twenty and came unglued. I was intending on leaving more, not that I felt obligated, but out of the goodness of my heart, but with her going psycho over seeing the twenty, I didn't.

She screwed herself at that point for not exercising patience. And really screwed herself for not doing what she was supposed to do in the first place, to fuck me to completion. Five minutes of eating her pussy and spanking her ass, and ten minutes of fucking was a damn good start, she just isn't in to completing the deal.

I made three trips to see her, two of which she quit on me before finishing the job, and one no-show flaking on me. Not good stats. I guess she'll go down as the hottest half-way hoe I ever had.

Tgooz
01-08-12, 20:26
PW.

Can you give some kind of identifier so we don't wast our time and money too?

I know a chick with a damn near perfect body and real pretty face with full pouty lips; 34c natural titties that are so soft and perfectly formed I was in shock and awe; a bubble butt with ass cheeks that beg to be kneaded, stretched, pulled apart, and of course, smacked! She's one of the hottest little black chicks I've ever fucked. She folds up and bends in all shapes and configurations with a smile. I've kissed her gorgeous lips, ate her little pussy, played with all her body parts, and smacked her ass repeatedly (30-40 times). I've fucked her in Mish, Asian Cowgirl (froggie position, feet planted and squatts) , Oyster (on her back, except with her legs, not her ankles, pinned to the bed) , and doggie. Doggie I was cracking her ass too...

Too ManyInches
03-14-12, 09:48
I agree I met a girl once somewhere does not help me decide. How about a club name and a dancer name with your story?

PW.

Can you give some kind of identifier so we don't wast our time and money too?

Permanent Wood
03-14-12, 10:53
I agree I met a girl once somewhere does not help me decide. How about a club name and a dancer name with your story?I private messaged a bunch of guys several different times and never heard one single guy report back about her that he saw her in or out of the club. I even shared her phone number and where she was working. She was from Milwaukee, I even shared with some of the Milwaukee members, again, nothing.

I still have her number but now a dude answers, and all I know is her dancer name and when I ask for her he has no idea who I am talking about.

Bbbuddy
08-24-12, 01:56
Went to this place Thursday. Sat around for an hour and then this dancer who looks a little like Kristen Bell comes up and starts talking having fun right away. She says she is great at giving head. I was skeptical because the most that has ever happened in this place has been a HJ. She says a BJ is $100 so I go to the wash room and count my money and have only $91, so I told her I had $80 and she says she would do it for that. I still felt it was a long shot but the little head won over, and another red flag was she wanted all the money up front. So we go into the stall and she says for $80 we can only do some touching and puts her hand down my pants. It was okay but not the BJ she promised so I was bummed but thought she was blowing smoke all along. So she says are you sure you don't have anymore money or can go to the ATM and I tell her the I have $10 more and she says okay we can do the BJ if I give her the $10, I give it to her and for another half a song it is pretty much the same other than she shows me her kitty. There was alot of touching and got to suck on the titties. I was a little Pissed it was only a song and a half for $91 but it is what it is. She was all talk up front and said you will absolutely leave satisfied and I threw her words back at her and said this is not leaving satisfied, and she said well you didn't give me the $100. She even said at one point that for $40 more I could Fuck her which I know was bullshit. All in all just know that if you go to this place you might get scammed by a slim blonde girl, and if you are okay with paying close to $100 for a little touching then you might like it. Otherwise you might want to steer clear.

Shzitzx
08-24-12, 10:15
I dream I go to this club once or twice a month. I dream I have had offers of take out on several occasions. I have two of the black dancers numbers in my monger phone and they work. I have not pulled the trigger with them because they want $$$ and I must provide the room. Last trip I dreamed I was offered a BJ in the car after her shift for $. Not worth the price in my book when I can call a reviewed provider for that price or less and I tell them this.

I dreamed of having had my pants open, with my dick out, a few times with these girls, in the booths. They are lots of fun, but I'm not looking for a mess all over. I dreamed I had one say she'd catch in her hand and I let it go. Mistake. She wiped it on my t-shirt! Last time I did that.

I have tried a few of the better looking white girls in the club, but they tend to be more reserved. I did have one tell me to wear sweat pants the next time I came in and I would enjoy the ride more. She was right. It was very difficult to keep from shooting in my pants.

I got to get back there. LOL