View Full Version : WilsonsWay in Nashville

WilsonsWay
12-31-07, 20:00

Street Seeker
05-02-08, 20:16
Hi,

Any info on this ad?

pers-665157356@craigslist.org

Thanks You posted the response link, not the advertisement link.

http://nashville.craigslist.org/ers/665157356.html

Not familiar with her and of course, be careful with CL ladies.

WilsonsWay
05-11-08, 00:45
This lady is very classy and well worth the time .

TheBurgRider
05-17-08, 08:41
Is this LEO ? , she wants my work number to screen me , 47 year old granny wanting 250 h , whats the world comming to. She is on CL and BP ads. face blurred.Wilsons -- Honestly she is worth it, I've seen her twice and though I usually prefer street action prices, this one blew me away. Spoke every language and is hot as hell. best experience I've ever paid for. I did talk her down to 200 though ;)

Jboon
06-09-08, 22:53
Just wanted to pass along that I visited Lea from CL in Cookville. She was awesome , couldn't have asked for anything better. Even gave me a break on the donation because of the drive. Totally worth the trip.Is this the ad for Lea? http://nashville.craigslist.org/ers/700585942.html

Is she fbsm or is there more available? Because while fbsm is great, I think it does get better... Just wonderin, thanks, ---J

WilsonsWay
08-03-08, 19:34
I hope I'm not out of line but I think Kathy advertises a little to much on alot of sites about comming to Nashville. I love to see her everytime she is in town but with all this advertising I'm willing to bet that leo has their eye on her. I see a sting comming. Hope I'm wrong. I just don't want her to get in any trouble.

WilsonsWay
08-03-08, 19:47
I did Greek with her in the crappy trailer she lives in at Clarksville. She is pretty low class hooker.Thats odd because I have seen her and had a pretty good time. Not the best GFE but still had a great time , I was never rushed. Never been to see her in Clarksville , always a hotel in Nashville. Actually I thought she was cool as hell , I brought a little drink and stayed a while after for a free second pop. But I know what you mean , I have seen good reports on girls and tried them and thought I was rushed and didn't have a real good time. I think sometimes ya just got to click with each other.

Danb Ready
08-06-08, 13:58
I hope I'm not out of line but I think Kathy advertises a little to much on alot of sites about comming to Nashville. I love to see her everytime she is in town but with all this advertising I'm willing to bet that leo has their eye on her. I see a sting comming. Hope I'm wrong. I just don't want her to get in any trouble.I, also, would never want to see Kathy in any trouble. She is one of the sweetest people I have ever meet.

Wilsonsways' post here is only guilty of bad timing. I agree with him on everything he said.

I no longer see Kathy, only because she has exposed herself to much on the web. we all know LEO monitors sites like this -and I don't want to be one of the sad faces posted on metros web site. When I saw her ads posted on TBD and Craigs list I knew it was time to move on.

I am also very sorry to hear about her mom, If she was half as nice as Kathy, the world has lost a great person.

Bigboy Ben
08-07-08, 13:07
Dude are you her pimp or something? Who the hell stabbed her in the back? I just stated an opinion, All your doing is sucking up to get a discount cause your to broke to foot the whole bill. I have had several replys who agree with me, I'm not bashing her just stating my opinion and from all the replys I got, alot of people agree, metro isn't going to just let a hooker keep advertising all over town, they are going to shut it down, me and alot of other guys don't want to be on the news, all I'm saying is be a little more low key about it, there also should already be a well established customer base in nashville and shouldnt have to advertise everywhere. Alot of girls started off of CL but just email customers now when they are in town and stay busy the whole time. They don't need to put it out all over the net.First off NO, I'm not a pimp? I'm not trying to get a discount either.I'm not broke (far from it actually). Second of all, I think you should have brought this up to Kathy instead of putting it out on the board. Maybe give her a chance to straighten it out (it is a ligitimate claim, I'll give you that).I understand that's what this board is for,but, you have probably accomplished your (goal)? I know she's upset and she may not come back to Nashville. It's just messed up,I don't think she deserves to be treated this way.

That's all I'm saying.

WilsonsWay
08-07-08, 23:04
First off NO, I'm not a pimp? I'm not trying to get a discount either.I'm not broke (far from it actually). Second of all, I think you should have brought this up to Kathy instead of putting it out on the board. Maybe give her a chance to straighten it out (it is a ligitimate claim, I'll give you that).I understand that's what this board is for,but, you have probably accomplished your (goal)? I know she's upset and she may not come back to Nashville. It's just messed up,I don't think she deserves to be treated this way.

That's all I'm saying.I dont need to bring up anything with Kathy , Im a member of the board and I am more concerned about me and alot of other guys ending up with mug shots on the news. If she is so upset about an opinion then she needs to get over it. If she desides not to come back to Nashville then thats on her. Actually there are alot better looking ladys for the same donations here in town. She also fails to post she weighs 300 lbs. in her ads. Hence the face pic. in the ads. I guess I just get tired of all these ladys that are a 3 at the most on a scale of 1-10 wanting and arm and a leg for an hour. Anyways like I said , you should really check some other ladys out that are a hell of alot better looking and just as nice for the same donations , You would be surprised. I think your just hung up on her because you havn't been with anything else , kind of like high school. anymore talk on this topic lets take it up in pm so we dont tie up the board with the bullshit.

Thanks

BlackHawk101
08-11-08, 00:45
Wilsonsway you are a low life.

Kathy has never said she was a spinner. She is a thick young woman but solid. Her skills are about the best I have been with and I have been coast to coast, Europe, Mexico and the Middle East.

She gives 110% and is not a clock watcher. She realy likes men and is one of the few that gets you to the 2nd/3rd pop. She makes every man feel like they are her only client.

I usually get 1 1/2 hours for an hour fee. She may not be a 10 but hell who is in this area that your going to get for under $$$ and likes her job and gives real GFE.

We all have different taste, however you telling BS about a young woman who has given more than she takes is just wrong.

This is what WW has been tapping and that looks nasty and has bad reports!
http://nashville.craigslist.org/ers/779676802.html

Bigboy Ben
08-11-08, 21:48
I dont need to bring up anything with Kathy , Im a member of the board and I am more concerned about me and alot of other guys ending up with mug shots on the news. If she is so upset about an opinion then she needs to get over it. If she desides not to come back to Nashville then thats on her. Actually there are alot better looking ladys for the same donations here in town. She also fails to post she weighs 300 lbs. in her ads. Hence the face pic. in the ads. I guess I just get tired of all these ladys that are a 3 at the most on a scale of 1-10 wanting and arm and a leg for an hour. Anyways like I said , you should really check some other ladys out that are a hell of alot better looking and just as nice for the same donations , You would be surprised. I think your just hung up on her because you havn't been with anything else , kind of like high school. anymore talk on this topic lets take it up in pm so we dont tie up the board with the bullshit.

ThanksThe part about the Bullshit, Your full of it buddy.

WilsonsWay
08-11-08, 22:15
Wilsonsway you are a low life.

Kathy has never said she was a spinner. She is a thick young woman but solid. Her skills are about the best I have been with and I have been coast to coast, Europe, Mexico and the Middle East.

She gives 110% and is not a clock watcher. She realy likes men and is one of the few that gets you to the 2nd/3rd pop. She makes every man feel like they are her only client.

I usually get 1 1/2 hours for an hour fee. She may not be a 10 but hell who is in this area that your going to get for under $$$ and likes her job and gives real GFE.

We all have different taste, however you telling BS about a young woman who has given more than she takes is just wrong.

This is what WW has been tapping and that looks nasty and has bad reports!
http://nashville.craigslist.org/ers/779676802.htmlDude,

I'm hurt LOL. Yea I tapped that once, had better had worse, Hey if your into big girls knock yourself out buddy, I'm not paying that kind of money for that large of a lady or as you say "thick". LOL. Kepp up the good work chickenhawk.

BlackHawk101
08-12-08, 00:28
"I'm not sure who this guy WilsonsWay is? You want to her something funny,He sent me a PM on Sat. and wanted to see me (after he wrote all that bad stuff about me)? BUT, guess what,he wanted a discount (above the $25 off ,I was already giving).Can you believe that,he wasn't worried about LE,if the price was right?????? I guess you can figure out what I told him. "

What a guy!

BlackHawk101
08-12-08, 01:29
Yea I tapped that once, had better had worse, Hey if your into big girls knock yourself out buddy, I'm not paying that kind of money for that large of a lady or as you say "thick". LOL. Kepp up the good work chickenhawk.
BTW-If you were any good you would have hit it 2 or 3 times. Look's like you like the trailer trash. That must be your way. All of us who like Kathy know your full of it. You say she is 300lbs, then try to see her when she is here for a discount. When did they let you out of the crazy house!

You have lost all credit from the majority of the board. You must be one sick, little dude. Kathy said she had some guy who left crying last time because his equipment was to small to find.

That must be your way. LOL

You are really a tool, dirt bag, trash and any other low life word I'm allowed to type. Any freak who would try to hurt a woman whose mother just died is just a waste of Human Flesh.

The girl Wilsons crazy way was posting he taped is below. You judge! Her reviews were weak as Weak Wilsons post.

Grey Wolf74
08-12-08, 23:09
WilsonsWay you are an a**. While I have only seen Kathy once, she is no where near what you have said. She is a great lady and fantastic. I can't believe some people decide to be a d*ckhead like you obviously are. Notice I said decide because I decided you decided to be a d*ck.

Bamababe
08-17-08, 09:32
I agree , most of them aren't even worth 50 , like the ones who advertise here all the time. ( hint hint )."It is better to keep your mouth closed and let people think you are a fool than to open it and remove all doubt."

"If you have nothing to say, say nothing."

I'm waving the white flag, PLEASE stop

BlackHawk101
08-17-08, 17:29
This is what ya get blackhawk ? So how does the 50 other guys she does in the hotel room before you peckers taste?

I'm considering the source and you’re not worth considering!

You're the type type of creep that counts his Mother and Sister as part of his limited sexual conquest. LOL

WilsonsWay
08-17-08, 23:05
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

WilsonsWay
08-24-08, 18:56
She has one review on TER, not very good.She also advertises with another girl on CL . Offers 2 girl smash. I saw her about 6 months ago near brentwood , outcall. I wasnt very impressed , I would love to try the smash she offers sometime though. Like I said , unless she has a good rate I would keep looking.

BlackHawk101
08-27-08, 09:23
She also advertises with another girl on CL . Offers 2 girl smash. I saw her about 6 months ago near brentwood , outcall. I wasnt very impressed , I would love to try the smash she offers sometime though. Like I said , unless she has a good rate I would keep looking.
Bubba010110-consider the source. From what I've read this guy has no credit on this board.

WilsonsWay
08-30-08, 13:41
ok anyone seen this girl?There were several posts on CL awhile back on a guy who showed up to his appointment early and saw leo taking a picture of some guy sitting in a cop car. Ads also stated the pics were not real. Hotel mentioned was near airport , elmhill pk. and donelson the best I can remember.

BlackHawk101
09-05-08, 02:13
Well, opinions vary. and i would call her a little more than voluptous ! why do ya think there is never a body shot in all the ad's ? just face pics. keep looking buddy, from what i read you can get alot more bang for your buck and not have to worry about std's. or getting robbed.
Liar and nut case! We missed you at the hunt.
So Wacky Way you going to try to pimp for her in Memphis! LOL

Bigboy Ben
09-05-08, 14:34
Well, opinions vary. and i would call her a little more than voluptous ! why do ya think there is never a body shot in all the ad's ? just face pics. keep looking buddy, from what i read you can get alot more bang for your buck and not have to worry about std's. or getting robbed.This is the ONE (idiot) I spoke about earlier.The funny thing is,he's never even met her? He's a little "wanna be" pimp.He thinks he can get money from these girls,if not, he does this CRAP to them.I've been seeing Kathy for about a year now.I KNOW for a fact that this is a LIE, that this ONE (idiot) is telling.Please ignore all his post.Read the REAL ones.You will find several reviews about her,notice that all are good EXCEPT for ONE (idiot).The one that has never even seen her?

Jj Lowes
09-05-08, 14:54
Well, opinions vary. and i would call her a little more than voluptous ! why do ya think there is never a body shot in all the ad's ? just face pics. keep looking buddy, from what i read you can get alot more bang for your buck and not have to worry about std's. or getting robbed.Just when I think there's no way you can top yourself? You post again,and prove to everyone here why your the dumbest SOB that ever lived.You make the people on Jerry Springer look smart. LOL.

If you have STD's or if you've been robbed? You need to find out why? I think you have to meet the person you write reviews about.That's the way it's done by normal people. Hey, maybe that's the problem? Your not even close to being normal. Please get help and Get a LIFE.

Danb Ready
09-06-08, 17:48
This is the ONE (idiot) I spoke about earlier.The funny thing is,he's never even met her? He's a little "wanna be" pimp.He thinks he can get money from these girls,if not, he does this CRAP to them.I've been seeing Kathy for about a year now.I KNOW for a fact that this is a LIE, that this ONE (idiot) is telling.Please ignore all his post.Read the REAL ones.You will find several reviews about her,notice that all are good EXCEPT for ONE (idiot).The one that has never even seen her?Bigboyben,

I think we all may be missing the point on wilsonsway. I believe the reason he has not seen her (Kathy)because he is a queer. A jealous one

After reading all the emails he sent to bamababe, and his post on this site, I believe he would rather give head than get head. He dogs her, lies about her, calls her terrible names and has never even meet her.

He has shown himself to be the "queen" that he is. Loves drama. Scared of a woman, wish's he was one.

BlackHawk101
09-08-08, 20:32
I told Kathy it had to be a woman or a freek. Way to call it!

Bigboyben,

I think we all may be missing the point on wilsonsway. I believe the reason he has not seen her (Kathy)because he is a queer. A jealous one

He has shown himself to be the "queen" that he is. Loves drama. Scared of a woman, wish's he was one.

WilsonsWay
09-20-08, 17:23
Anyone seen this one? I talked to her on the phone and she seems legit, but would feel alot better if someone has seen her before i pull the trigger.

Let me know guys!

http://nashville.craigslist.org/ers/848538100.html

http://images.craigslist.org/11412c14bZZZZZZZZZ89k5d2250bdb46e128d.jpgWaste of time and money. She is legit though. Usually stays in a dump hotel and you have to wonder when you come out your car will still be there. She has a mexican boyfriend and he will come knock on the door if your taking to long, she has a tattoo of his name on her back "CARLOS". Pretty much a white trash mexican lover.

WilsonsWay
09-20-08, 17:28
Yeah I had an email conversation with her too. She did send me a VERY NICE extra large photo of her tatas and they looked oh so nice.

She said she was on donelson near the airport (flag 1)

She wanted me to come by before 630 (showed urgency flag 2)

I asked her if I could meet her in the parking lot to do a cop check and she said and I quote:

"no offense but i dont need ur money so bad that im gonna leave my room get checked for wires, answer a million questions, set up a website and send out reviews lol"

Sounds like a flag. But if she is real holy fucking shit! I would love to rest my head on those lovely titties :)She is 100% as advertised. Well worth the money and will work with ya on the donations. She does stay very busy though. Thats why she is so picky about the appointments.

Bad Monger
09-20-08, 23:14
She is 100% as advertised. Well worth the money and will work with ya on the donations. She does stay very busy though. Thats why she is so picky about the appointments.

I find it interesting that someone that "stays very busy" has ZERO reviews.....well, other than yours!

I think I'll stay away.

~Levi~

Bigboy Ben
09-21-08, 11:21
She is 100% as advertised. Well worth the money and will work with ya on the donations. She does stay very busy though. Thats why she is so picky about the appointments.Look up this word. Credibility. Everyone else here already knows the definition.Build some up, knock some down, That's the WilsonsWay.If she's so "picky about the appointments" why in the world did she see YOU?Where's the reviews, other than yours, which doesn't count?

BlackHawk101
10-20-08, 13:16
The board was back to normal. Here we go!

Who would that be?

Crystal Lynn
11-13-08, 13:19
Waste of time and money. She is legit though. Usually stays in a dump hotel and you have to wonder when you come out your car will still be there. She has a mexican boyfriend and he will come knock on the door if your taking to long, she has a tattoo of his name on her back "CARLOS". Pretty much a white trash mexican lover.Omg! I have known "Heather" for almost 5 yrs and she is not a waste of time or money! If paying 70-90/night is staying at a dump hotel. Like the newly renovated super 8 at the aripot area. Or the newly renovated R. R. Inn and La Quinta Inn on harding place. Then maybe we should move on up. But seeing as how I have bills to pay and a baby to take care of. I would rather not spend 100-200 on a room

Also. I know for a FACT! That heather does not have a mexican boyfriend that comes to the door saying anything. LOL. Shows how much you know about her huh?

CARLOS. Like is really anyone's business. Was her BLACK(not mexican) boyfriend and she was majory drunk when she got the tattoo a while ago. Even tho I have only been on here for a few days, I have aleady head about you bastard

You must be the one that sent heather and email just like you did with kathy. Making up an email address that's name is H E A T H E R S P I M P at Y a h o o.com. Yea, I still have it saved because she used my account to post and you replied to the posting!

I WONDER WHO YOU GIRLS ARE?

They must not be getting any business. That must be why you are bashing on everyone else!

Danb Ready
11-14-08, 10:03
Omg! I have known "Heather" for almost 5 yrs and she is not a waste of time or money! If paying 70-90/night is staying at a dump hotel. Like the newly renovated super 8 at the aripot area. Or the newly renovated R. R. Inn and La Quinta Inn on harding place. Then maybe we should move on up. But seeing as how I have bills to pay and a baby to take care of. I would rather not spend 100-200 on a room

Also. I know for a FACT! That heather does not have a mexican boyfriend that comes to the door saying anything. LOL. Shows how much you know about her huh?

CARLOS. Like is really anyone's business. Was her BLACK(not mexican) boyfriend and she was majory drunk when she got the tattoo a while ago. Even tho I have only been on here for a few days, I have aleady head about you bastard

You must be the one that sent heather and email just like you did with kathy. Making up an email address that's name is H E A T H E R S P I M P at Y a h o o.com. Yea, I still have it saved because she used my account to post and you replied to the posting!

I WONDER WHO YOU GIRLS ARE?

They must not be getting any business. That must be why you are bashing on everyone else!This crap from Wilsonsway is nothing new here. He has pulled the same thing on others at this site. I wish leo would take a interest into his stalking and leave the people trying to make a living alone.

WilsonsWay
11-30-08, 23:51
When I first met her, she went by a different name but I don't recall what it was. I met her several times and totally made love to her; my experience with her rivaled the best of sexual experiences that I ever had with a significan other.

Anybody know what happened to her?I could be wrong but I think there is some kind of link between , lila dawn,whitney,and danielle. I think 2 of these 3 are the same person , my guess is whitney and danielle. If I remember right, whitney screwed some people over and changed her name to danielle. This is strictly a guess on my part ! I do have her number and email if anyone needs it , she also has a yahoo group. Very active on the doggie site. Just use caution. She plays alot of games. Wants to call you at work for verification. She told me that and I ran like hell. Like I was going to give her the number. Plus I think she is like 50 years old,lol. wanted $$$ (yea right!).

Ga Dogfan
12-02-08, 17:00
I could be wrong but I think there is some kind of link between , lila dawn,whitney,and danielle. I think 2 of these 3 are the same person , my guess is whitney and danielle. If I remember right, whitney screwed some people over and changed her name to danielle. This is strictly a guess on my part ! I do have her number and email if anyone needs it , she also has a yahoo group. Very active on the doggie site. Just use caution. She plays alot of games. Wants to call you at work for verification. She told me that and I ran like hell. Like I was going to give her the number. Plus I think she is like 50 years old,lol. wanted $$$ (yea right!).I know Lida and Whitney are not the same ladies at all and neither that I know of went by Danielle. I have seen both when I used to go under a different post name. But since I choose to see CL ladies or ones from other boards they don't approve of I use this one. I lived in Nashville before moving to Atlanta then Knoxville and both ladies are very sweet And both are around 40ish. I understand that there is some more risk with Cl but IMO there are also some great girls out there to that are safe. Lida and Whitney are both discreet when verifying you, and it is just for there own safety. If you check there reviews on dogie they are both great and no complaints about problems with them verifying people.

Anyways to each his own just have fun.

HornyGoatWeed
12-02-08, 21:25
I could be wrong but I think there is some kind of link between , lila dawn,whitney,and danielle. I think 2 of these 3 are the same person , my guess is whitney and danielle. If I remember right, whitney screwed some people over and changed her name to danielle. This is strictly a guess on my part ! I do have her number and email if anyone needs it , she also has a yahoo group. Very active on the doggie site. Just use caution. She plays alot of games. Wants to call you at work for verification. She told me that and I ran like hell. Like I was going to give her the number. Plus I think she is like 50 years old,lol. wanted $$$ (yea right!).

Wilson you are such a dumb a$$. I know Whitney personally. SHe is the sweetest person in the Nashville area that provides.

WilsonsWay
12-02-08, 23:59
Wilson you are such a dumb a$$. I know Whitney personally. SHe is the sweetest person in the Nashville area that provides.
Then I guess you know leo is looking for her or "them" for writing bad checks. Give danielle a call and check for yourself. If they are the same person then one of them is playing big time games. Do you ever read any boards besides ths one? I don't have anything against either one of them or (her) so just keep on bashing me because I really don't care but you don't know what your talking about. Both (if its both) are trouble. I can also prove that she or they was busted about 2 years ago and was working with leo to catch john's. Had to help catch 10 john's before the charges were dropped by the D. A. Thats why they are back to running on craigs and backp. They know if they go down all they have to do is turn on the john's again. But you go ahead and keep bashing me and spouting off because I know more than you think. It pays off having the right connections in leo, LOL. You think leo doesn't know whats going on? They know everything about 95% that post on craigs and bp. Another heads up too fella's, There were 3 lady's who were posting about 2 weeks ago who were known HIV+ lady's. Leo is looking for them too. From what I'm told, If a person who knows they have hiv and is spreading around it becomes some kind of big time charge. These ladys were convicted of prostitution and were made to have a test done and it came back positive. So they went into a database then were flagged again posting on craigs and bp. You just keep on thinking I'm a big dumb a$$ and you know everything.

Danb Ready
12-03-08, 11:14
Then I guess you know leo is looking for her or "them" for writing bad checks. Give danielle a call and check for yourself. If they are the same person then one of them is playing big time games. Do you ever read any boards besides ths one? I don't have anything against either one of them or (her) so just keep on bashing me because I really don't care but you don't know what your talking about. Both (if its both) are trouble. backp. They know if they go down all they have to do is turn on the john's again. But you go ahead and keep bashing me and spouting off because I know more than you think. It pays off having the right connections in leo, LOL. You think leo doesn't know whats going on? They know everything about 95% that post on craigs and bp. Another heads up too fella's, There were 3 lady's who were posting about 2 weeks ago who were known HIV+ lady's. Leo is looking for them too. From what I'm told, If a person who knows they have hiv and is spreading around it becomes some kind of big time charge. These ladys were convicted of prostitution and were made to have a test done and it came back positive. So they went into a database then were flagged again posting on craigs and bp. You just keep on thinking I'm a big dumb a$$ and you know everything.This is a tall order...lets see the proof you speak of.

There is also a thing, might be new to you, called punctuation , remember from the 2nd grade. Or did you get that far?

Bigboy Ben
12-03-08, 16:06
It is better to keep your mouth closed and let people think you are a fool, than to open it and remove all doubt.

Mark Twain

"It pays off having the right connections in LEO" Just when I think I've heard it all?

Then I guess you know leo is looking for her or "them" for writing bad checks. Give danielle a call and check for yourself. If they are the same person then one of them is playing big time games. Do you ever read any boards besides ths one? I don't have anything against either one of them or (her) so just keep on bashing me because I really don't care but you don't know what your talking about. Both (if its both) are trouble. I can also prove that she or they was busted about 2 years ago and was working with leo to catch john's. Had to help catch 10 john's before the charges were dropped by the D. A. Thats why they are back to running on craigs and backp. They know if they go down all they have to do is turn on the john's again. But you go ahead and keep bashing me and spouting off because I know more than you think. It pays off having the right connections in leo, LOL. You think leo doesn't know whats going on? They know everything about 95% that post on craigs and bp. Another heads up too fella's, There were 3 lady's who were posting about 2 weeks ago who were known HIV+ lady's. Leo is looking for them too. From what I'm told, If a person who knows they have hiv and is spreading around it becomes some kind of big time charge. These ladys were convicted of prostitution and were made to have a test done and it came back positive. So they went into a database then were flagged again posting on craigs and bp. You just keep on thinking I'm a big dumb a$$ and you know everything.

EroticPleasure
12-03-08, 16:29
Another heads up too fella's, There were 3 lady's who were posting about 2 weeks ago who were known HIV+ lady's. Leo is looking for them too. From what I'm told, If a person who knows they have hiv and is spreading around it becomes some kind of big time charge. These ladys were convicted of prostitution and were made to have a test done and it came back positive. So they went into a database then were flagged again posting on craigs and bp. You just keep on thinking I'm a big dumb a$$ and you know everything.Yeah, the charge is something like attempted murder. I know an SW who was charged with it because she knew she had it, it was on the books, and she continued SWing and so she was charged with attempted murder or aggravated attempted murder. Something to that effect. It's no joke when you know you could end someone's life and you don't care.

No, I don't remember her name. It was years ago.

Bigboy Ben
12-04-08, 19:05
Big Boy, shut up. All you do is run your trap. if you dont like what I have to say then don't read it. You really need to get over it and mind your own business.Most people are smart enough to learn from their mistakes?

It is better to keep your mouth closed and let people think you are a fool, than to open it and remove all doubt.

Mark Twain

WilsonsWay
12-06-08, 12:01
http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=63268

Who was it that said they'd seen Adrienne? Anybody reputable?

I got an email, allegedly from her, with a not so inviting addy: luckyladyleo14@yahoo.com. Can that be decoded to "you're lucky to have busted by vice cop #14"?Leo was running wild on 12/03/08. Several CL an BP lady's involved and are now "working off thier charges" by setting up John's. 5 were issued citations and 2 are now working for uncle Leo. So the dream you "think" you know well might just turn out to be a nightmare. These lady's will flip over for leo so fast it isn't funny when they need to get out of a jam.

Ga Dogfan
12-07-08, 00:43
Leo was running wild on 12/03/08. Several CL an BP lady's involved and are now "working off thier charges" by setting up John's. 5 were issued citations and 2 are now working for uncle Leo. So the dream you "think" you know well might just turn out to be a nightmare. These lady's will flip over for leo so fast it isn't funny when they need to get out of a jam.Boy WW your sure seem to know alot! LOL From what I read on hear you seem to no a little about everything and alot about nothing. What is your angle? You down this girl or that one with stories of Leo and things they do, have done, or are doing. Yet from what I see you always come out wrong and off basis then try to change up and recant what you were saying.

Enlighten us of your great wisdom and how you come across it please.

Danb Ready
12-08-08, 10:19
Leo was running wild on 12/03/08. Several CL an BP lady's involved and are now "working off thier charges" by setting up John's. 5 were issued citations and 2 are now working for uncle Leo. So the dream you "think" you know well might just turn out to be a nightmare. These lady's will flip over for leo so fast it isn't funny when they need to get out of a jam.We all have to remember to ignore posts' from Wilsonsway (Wilsons way far out there). He is a jealous woman, having a bad hair day. Anybody remember his kathyspimpatyahoo.com will understand?

I dreamed I was with this spinner, he is trying to trash, last week, I found once you get past her tats this one can really work it. Monday morning and I'm just fine, no nightmare at all.

I wish WW would show proof of all this trash he talks, or just get out of the game. You are not wanted here.

Danb Ready
12-08-08, 10:41
Leo was running wild on 12/03/08. Several CL an BP lady's involved and are now "working off thier charges" by setting up John's. 5 were issued citations and 2 are now working for uncle Leo. So the dream you "think" you know well might just turn out to be a nightmare. These lady's will flip over for leo so fast it isn't funny when they need to get out of a jam.I am still looking for proof on this and can't seem to find it anywhere. (how strange)

"5 were issued citations"- would this not be a public record? Some friends of mine looked for it. Not Found In Davidson County, not last week. Maybe it's somewhere else, like a certain persons imagination.

BlackHawk101
01-23-09, 14:58
http://www.nashvillecitypaper.com/news.php?viewStory=65583
Does anyone know what ads they replied too?

Steve4Action
02-13-09, 15:48
Are you kidding me? Just went to your site and looked at the rates. 200 an hour? Give me a freaking break! Do any of you providers even have a clue that the economy is in the pits? Be honest here, you know nobody's going to be beating your door down with these rates so why even advertise on here?Stick to your guns baby.

steve

NashVegasMan
02-13-09, 17:15
Are you kidding me? Just went to your site and looked at the rates. 200 an hour? Give me a freaking break! Do any of you providers even have a clue that the economy is in the pits? Be honest here, you know nobody's going to be beating your door down with these rates so why even advertise on here?

Are you kidding me? You're bitching about her rates? If you don't like them go find someone else to hire. If memory serves me correctly, she used to be 3 an hour so she's come down on her price. How about she just does it for free and has an incall location. Maybe you can even get her to cook dinner for you while you're at. The girls do what they do and charge what they charge for many reasons. One, the rates are high because it's a short term career to make money quickly. Two, the risk is high for them as well so they want to be compensated. When I say risk, not only LE but John's who are abusive physically and sexually. Three, there are many girls out there that charge various rates, if you don't like what some are charging, find ones that are in your range but there is no reason to slam her on here. You make me sick in doing so. Stop your whining. Guess what, the economy is bad for her too and she has bills just like you do. This is what she does and for the price she does it. If you can't afford it, go find something else to do. Hell, jerk off to some internet porn if you have to get off but do not expect her or anyone else to come off their rates because you're too freaking cheap to pay for them.

Bigboy Ben
02-13-09, 17:17
Are you kidding me? Just went to your site and looked at the rates. 200 an hour? Give me a freaking break! Do any of you providers even have a clue that the economy is in the pits? Be honest here, you know nobody's going to be beating your door down with these rates so why even advertise on here?
Your still alive? To bad, I was hoping that the garbage may have been taken out by now? (wishful thinking). Please leave (this board). Keep your opinions to yourself.As far as this board is concerned,you don't exist.Leave the ladies alone.

Hannabeth stay as far away from this one as you can, he's bad news.You can PM me for more info.

WilsonsWay
02-13-09, 20:15
Are you kidding me? You're bitching about her rates? If you don't like them go find someone else to hire. If memory serves me correctly, she used to be 3 an hour so she's come down on her price. How about she just does it for free and has an incall location. Maybe you can even get her to cook dinner for you while you're at. The girls do what they do and charge what they charge for many reasons. One, the rates are high because it's a short term career to make money quickly. Two, the risk is high for them as well so they want to be compensated. When I say risk, not only LE but John's who are abusive physically and sexually. Three, there are many girls out there that charge various rates, if you don't like what some are charging, find ones that are in your range but there is no reason to slam her on here. You make me sick in doing so. Stop your whining. Guess what, the economy is bad for her too and she has bills just like you do. This is what she does and for the price she does it. If you can't afford it, go find something else to do. Hell, jerk off to some internet porn if you have to get off but do not expect her or anyone else to come off their rates because you're too freaking cheap to pay for them. All your doing is trying to suck up and get a discount for yourself. Nash, Several providers have told me that your are the cheapest person they ever met. You spend all thier time on the phone and e-mailing them wanting discounts. Don't even try the "sucking up" game with me, I have heard too much about ya. This 200 an hour crap is the biggest ripoff in town. Most of these girls aren't worth half this much. Then to top it all off, Some men actually pay it. Screws the whole market up. Unless she is a 25 year old 10, why would anyone pay this?

WilsonsWay
02-13-09, 21:52
It's V-Day tomorrow and I would at least like to spend 30 mins of it with a lady. Has anybody sampled Diamond of CL? I am tempted to TOFTT with what appears to be an un-reviewed provider... not something I normally do (learned the hard way).

http://nashville.craigslist.org/ers/1033715296.html

Anyone with 411 please hit me up.

DLI can tell ya she isn't LE. Service was ok but nothing special to write home about. I wouldn't go over 80 roses/h. She used to have a female friend who hung around until an appointment showed up then would take a walk around the block. (I always hate that ). I have only dreamed of her 1 time so I don't know alot about her other than she isn't related to uncle leo and does neg. on the donations.

WilsonsWay
02-14-09, 00:44
Your still alive? To bad, I was hoping that the garbage may have been taken out by now? (wishful thinking). Please leave (this board). Keep your opinions to yourself.As far as this board is concerned,you don't exist.Leave the ladies alone.

Hannabeth stay as far away from this one as you can, he's bad news.You can PM me for more info.If I am such "bad news" why do you pm me wanting info all the time? Are you saying you don't? I have saved everyone of them. I will be glad to forward them to anyone who want's them to prove you wrong Ben. I have no problem with Hanna except for the fact her rates are too high. It's my opinion, no more no less. Like she said, Only one person on this board has seen her anyway so my point was why keep posting here with those kind of rates. She could ask for a fair donation on here and get plenty of work and make plenty of roses. I mean we aren't talking about a 25 yeard old porn star quality here. Why would she think she needs to ask for donations like one?

Bigboy Ben
02-14-09, 02:20
If I am such "bad news" why do you pm me wanting info all the time? Are you saying you don't? I have saved everyone of them. I will be glad to forward them to anyone who want's them to prove you wrong Ben. I have no problem with Hanna except for the fact her rates are too high. It's my opinion, no more no less. Like she said, Only one person on this board has seen her anyway so my point was why keep posting here with those kind of rates. She could ask for a fair donation on here and get plenty of work and make plenty of roses. I mean we aren't talking about a 25 yeard old porn star quality here. Why would she think she needs to ask for donations like one?Just who the hell are you to tell ANY of these ladies what they should and ahould not do? You have absolutely NOTHING to do with it. Don't want to pay their donation, just move on (it's simple). If they set their price to high and they don't get clients, don't you think they are smart enough to adjust? I know one thing, they are much smarter than you (of course that's not saying much). Why don't you leave this board, everyone here knows about you. Nobody in their right mind would listen to ANYTHING you have to say.

PS: As far as "asking you for info. " total BS, You are the last person on earth that I would ask for an opinion. You know your opinion is worthless to me. Quit trying to play mind games. Yours is way to small, you lose every time.

No more posts from me about you, your a non issue, not worth my time. It's over.

NashVegasMan
02-14-09, 11:10
All your doing is trying to suck up and get a discount for yourself. Nash, Several providers have told me that your are the cheapest person they ever met. You spend all thier time on the phone and e-mailing them wanting discounts. Don't even try the "sucking up" game with me, I have heard too much about ya. This 200 an hour crap is the biggest ripoff in town. Most of these girls aren't worth half this much. Then to top it all off, Some men actually pay it. Screws the whole market up. Unless she is a 25 year old 10, why would anyone pay this?

Several providers have told you this? Please tell me names, I'm very curious who they would be since I don't use the phone to talk to anyone about business. So right there I know you're a liar. I already knew that but you just proved it to me in print. Also, I'm not trying to suck up to anyone. If I want to see her I'll pay her the fee and be done with it. One last thing, if you're going to use the word your like in the first sentence, use the correct spelling of it, it is you're that you were trying to spell, not your. Also it's spelled their, not thier. So go back to your little hole in the wall and when you actually have facts about me that are correct then we'll chat again but until then just go away.

WilsonsWay
02-14-09, 13:35
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it contributed nothing of value and in fact constituted a complete waste of bandwidth.

The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange if information between men on the subject of finding women for sex. Let's stick to the subject.

WilsonsWay
02-14-09, 14:42
Just who the hell are you to tell ANY of these ladies what they should and ahould not do? You have absolutely NOTHING to do with it. Don't want to pay their donation, just move on (it's simple). If they set their price to high and they don't get clients, don't you think they are smart enough to adjust? I know one thing, they are much smarter than you (of course that's not saying much). Why don't you leave this board, everyone here knows about you. Nobody in their right mind would listen to ANYTHING you have to say.

PS: As far as "asking you for info. " total BS, You are the last person on earth that I would ask for an opinion. You know your opinion is worthless to me. Quit trying to play mind games. Yours is way to small, you lose every time.

No more posts from me about you, your a non issue, not worth my time. It's over.Watch your spelling Ben, Nash will be all over you! I have all the pm's and can forward them to anyone who wants them. By the way. Kathy was as good as everyone on here said she was, didnt know what I was missing.

Fuzzynutz
02-14-09, 16:54
Jackson,

Please ban Wilson's way from all of the Nashville boards.

I think he is getting in the way of what the board is for.

FN

Street Seeker
02-14-09, 17:00
Several providers have told you this? Please tell me names, I'm very curious who they would be since I don't use the phone to talk to anyone about business. So right there I know you're a liar. I already knew that but you just proved it to me in print. Also, I'm not trying to suck up to anyone. If I want to see her I'll pay her the fee and be done with it. One last thing, if you're going to use the word your like in the first sentence, use the correct spelling of it, it is you're that you were trying to spell, not your. Also it's spelled their, not thier. So go back to your little hole in the wall and when you actually have facts about me that are correct then we'll chat again but until then just go away.

Sheesh...do we now have to start a Wilson's Way thread of "Opinions and information that don't matter"?

Folks...better to ignore the fool and his rants than to respond and even defend yourselves against his absurd fantasies. Everyone knows what he is so don't waste anymore time on him.

Same Old Al Z
02-15-09, 13:40
I suggest everyone -providers and mongers - go into wilsonsway profile and click on "add wilsons way to ignore list"

Problem solved.

Street Seeker
02-15-09, 19:26
I suggest everyone -providers and mongers - go into wilsonsway profile and click on "add wilsons way to ignore list"

Problem solved.For those who may not be familiar with putting someone on their ignore list. Click the User CP link, type his screen name in the box and hit submit and you are done.

BlackHawk101
02-16-09, 15:07
Wow 2 threads just for you.
U the Man!
Check your message's. I have a real question.
"In recognition of his many great contributions to the Forum, I have given WilsonsWay his own thread titled "WilsonsWay in Nashville"."
Ref HB69
So if you have seen her. I guess your saying she is not worth the $200?

Also, who are you saying has fair prices and worth it?

Bad Monger
02-16-09, 23:57
Also, who are you saying has fair prices and worth it?

I would love to see a "Wilson's Way list" as well BlackHawk

BlackHawk101
02-17-09, 01:53
I would love to see a "Wilson's Way list" as well BlackHawk
Me Thinks he is all talk

WilsonsWay
03-06-09, 18:41
I have the pics of the 2 lady's who were behind the most recent Leo stings. They are very well known. The suckers even got 70 year old Bart. (He will have a tough time explaining this in church Sunday). Anyone want the pics please contact Kathy from Alabama, She knows how to get ahold of me.

Bamababe
03-07-09, 00:57
I have the pics of the 2 lady's who were behind the most recent Leo stings. They are very well known. The suckers even got 70 year old Bart. (He will have a tough time explaining this in church Sunday). Anyone want the pics please contact Kathy from Alabama, She knows how to get ahold of me.
I'm not sure why I would be mentioned in this post (at all). I have never met this person before, and I surely have no idea what he is talking about, nor do I know how to "get ahold of him". Please disreguard the mention of my name in any of his posts. I'm over 300 miles away, and have no clue about this?

BlackHawk101
06-06-09, 14:08
If you have the ad that got Uncle Teddy please share, That would give you some major Cred on the board! If not you are all bark and no bite.

Danb Ready
06-06-09, 14:24
I have the pics of the 2 lady's who were behind the most recent Leo stings. They are very well known. The suckers even got 70 year old Bart. (He will have a tough time explaining this in church Sunday). Anyone want the pics please contact Kathy from Alabama, She knows how to get ahold of me.Are you off your meds again?