PDA

View Full Version : Strip Club Reports

Pages : [1] 2

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

Anarchy
02-15-09, 00:10
We do have some notable strip clubs in the SJ area, and I thought they warranted their own thread. Jackson, if you dont think this thread is needed, feel free to delete.

Anarchy
02-15-09, 00:12
Has anyone been to cheeks recently? I havent been there since before their last bust and was wondering if it is back to normal?

Hoe Hunter
02-15-09, 02:18
By CAROL COMEGNO • Courier-Post Staff • February 10, 2009

MOUNT HOLLY — A go-go-bar owner in Pemberton Township pleaded guilty Monday in connection with drug and sexual activity at the bar in 2006.

Cheek Tavern owner and manager Linda DiLullo of Cherry Hill, in a plea agreement with the Burlington County Prosecutor's Office, agreed to terminate all go-go dancing by September and remove all sexually explicit material in order to retain its liquor license.

DiLullo, 58, of Shepherd Road, Cherry Hill, admitted in court Monday she was aware of payment by customers for sexual contact with dancers on the premises at 159 S. Pemberton Road.

"Yes, money was exchanging, " DiLullo said during questioning by defense lawyer John Sitzler and Superior Court Judge James Morley.

She pleaded guilty to two disorderly persons charges.- maintaining a nuisance at the bar operation and also to failure to surrender methamphetamine by not reporting it to authorities on July 13, 2006. She was originally indicted by a county grand jury on a charge of possession of a controlled dangerous substance with the intent to distribute.

At her sentencing scheduled for April 24, she will be fined $2, 000 and will lose her driver's license for six months, according to the plea agreement.

The methamphetamine was inside a briefcase with some of her belongings, she told the judge, but that the drug did not belong to her. She then admitted she did not report the drug to authorities.

State police and Pemberton Township conducted the investigation that led to the arrest of DiLullo.

In 2007 undercover agents posed as customers in a prostitution sting. At that time, seven women from North Jersey were arrested and charge with prostitution. In 2006, six dancers also were arrested on sex charges along with DiLullo.

From what I hear they are opening a new place in Deptford withing the year. We can only hope it's as good as the old Cheeks.

Hoe Hunter
02-15-09, 11:43
By CAROL COMEGNO • Courier-Post Staff • February 10, 2009

MOUNT HOLLY — A go-go-bar owner in Pemberton Township pleaded guilty Monday in connection with drug and sexual activity at the bar in 2006.

Cheek Tavern owner and manager Linda DiLullo of Cherry Hill, in a plea agreement with the Burlington County Prosecutor's Office, agreed to terminate all go-go dancing by September and remove all sexually explicit material in order to retain its liquor license.

DiLullo, 58, of Shepherd Road, Cherry Hill, admitted in court Monday she was aware of payment by customers for sexual contact with dancers on the premises at 159 S. Pemberton Road.

"Yes, money was exchanging," DiLullo said during questioning by defense lawyer John Sitzler and Superior Court Judge James Morley.

She pleaded guilty to two disorderly persons charges -- maintaining a nuisance at the bar operation and also to failure to surrender methamphetamine by not reporting it to authorities on July 13, 2006. She was originally indicted by a county grand jury on a charge of possession of a controlled dangerous substance with the intent to distribute.

At her sentencing scheduled for April 24, she will be fined $2,000 and will lose her driver's license for six months, according to the plea agreement.

The methamphetamine was inside a briefcase with some of her belongings, she told the judge, but that the drug did not belong to her. She then admitted she did not report the drug to authorities.

State police and Pemberton Township conducted the investigation that led to the arrest of DiLullo.

In 2007 undercover agents posed as customers in a prostitution sting. At that time, seven women from North Jersey were arrested and charge with prostitution. In 2006, six dancers also were arrested on sex charges along with DiLullo.The new place is going to be Deptford.

Anarchy
02-15-09, 21:19
Sucks about cheeks.... Anyone been to the playhouse lately? I know must of the girls from cheeks also work the PH a few times per week.

Mr Voyager
02-20-09, 12:17
I'm not much into strip clubs as I was in my earlier years, but I have often wondered about the strip club attached to The Riviera on Rt. 73.

I know the motel itself is plagued with illegal activity, which is why I'm surprised to see an operating club there, especially wih me seeing L.E.O. there often enough.

Does this place have a good reputation, or should I continue to stay far away from it?

Hoe Hunter
02-20-09, 13:00
I'm not much into strip clubs as I was in my earlier years, but I have often wondered about the strip club attached to The Riviera on Rt. 73.

I know the motel itself is plagued with illegal activity, which is why I'm surprised to see an operating club there, especially wih me seeing L.E.O. there often enough.

Does this place have a good reputation, or should I continue to stay far away from it?This club is a byob place. Which means the girls take off their tops. Girls are average looking but sometimes you will see a fine dancer. The atmosphere would be described as a "hole in the wall" or a cool "dive bar". The lap dance room is small and wide open. So, I don't think extras are available. They also always charge a door fee. I think it varies from time of day. This is a decent spot to take a few beers and participate in the dollar parade. As far as the motel goes, there are illegal activities going on there. This is why you almost always see cruisers parked in the lot. I know for a fact that a lot of camden's SW'ers stay there because of their low rates but I don't think the club affiliates itself with this motel at all.

Ignacus
02-20-09, 15:31
The Erotic Cafe is your typical BYOB strip joint. Lap dances are 20. Cover is 10. Some of the girls give fairly good lap dances with an occassional (oops) quick, OTC massage of the jewels, but that's about the extent of it. Never had or heard of any more extensive activity there. I have run into 'out of uniform' LE in there. Not sure if they were 'off duty'. Never had any problems there relative to activities at the Riviera. Pennsauken doesn't tolerate much in the way of hanky panky, that's what Camden is for, and they try to keep it that way.

Bubba261
02-20-09, 23:50
Sucks about cheeks.... Anyone been to the playhouse lately? I know must of the girls from cheeks also work the PH a few times per week.

That bust was a year ago....they're still open and, though things have changed somewhat, the ol' "YMMV" still applies.

Can be fun.

Anarchy
02-27-09, 00:59
Yes they are technically still open, but only until September. This is prob bad news for any extra's, but on the flip it could be great news since they have nothing to loose...

Has anyone been to cheeks recently (last month) and had any of the normal extras?

You can PM me if you dont want to post it.

iammrfatcat
03-01-09, 00:35
I am glad to see a SJ strip club report. I have reported on the Philly side about Cheeks a while ago. I was last there in January and things in the couch dance room were still good. Cheeks getting raided is nothing new. They have also been raided by immigration. The report is kind of funny because they don't serve alchol you need to bring it in. I've also had good times in Erotic Cafe mainly me doing extras not recieving extras on me.

You cant beet the Play House in Burlington either.

I don't know about you guys but i find day shifts much friendlier.

Anarchy
03-01-09, 21:31
Hey,

Who do you see and what type of extra's are you being offered at the PH?

I used to see Ruby, who was always good for a HJ, but was never offered anything more. Help a brother out

Username
03-10-09, 15:07
From what I've heard, strictly HJ's.

Bubba261
03-24-09, 21:05
From what I've heard, strictly HJ's.

Had more from both blonde Heather (probably not there any longer) and Rayne.

Sasay1960
06-02-09, 23:36
Drove all the way down to Cheeks. I was there once before and it was boring. I'm glad I got back. 5 minutes in the door and this 4'6" Latina with BIG titties came up, grabbed Johnson, and asked me what I liked to eat...meat, fish...

I told her I was a meat eater, and my favorite meat was pussy ... she came back to me in 30 minutes, we went to the back and ohhhhhhhhhhhh that kitty was red hot and tight. Successful launch, and still hard 5 minutes later! OMG. Only bad thing is that it was too short. Wham Bamm type thing. Damage was $1.5, and that included several bar hustles, dinner, cover, "room" charge, and 2 drinks!

Go to Cheeks in Pemberton ... it is well worth the ride. Those military boys have it made!

Username
07-24-09, 16:32
Anybody have any info on if cheeks is still closing at the end of august?

Ignacus
08-06-09, 14:04
Had some time to kill the other day and there wasn't anything on Broadway so I decided to check out Cheerleaders. I used to stop there regularly when it was The Harem, but hadn't been there in a year to so. Never really liked it after the redesign. They had a couple of decent looking dancers and a tall thin one spent a good bit of time talking to me (asked her name but couldn't make it out). I did get a lapdance during which she was very animated and made what I am sure was coincidental contact with mini me. It was a hard ride and I would have liked to continue it but one has to weigh the benefits of a one song LD vs a BBBJ that can last 15 min.

While we were joking around, I think I was actually offered TO for 2. Didn't have the scratch or anyplace to take her late afternoon, so I didn't pursue it or seek clarification. Not really sure it was offered, but if anyone is interested in trying to pursue it PM for her description.

The situation almost reminded me of a time I was in Dallas. I spent some time in a club there and got a couple of Table dances from this nice looking girl. After her last dance another dancer (her room mate) came by (I think this was setup) and told her she wasn't going to be able to give her a ride home. She asked if I could give her a ride to her motel. I met her in the parking lot and drove her to the motel. She invited me in and we proceeded to get it on without any discussion or negotiation, just like a real GFE. Afterward she asked me how much I'd tipped her (I think it was .08) and then said, "that's enough". Still blows my mind. Any other dancer would be trying to get as much money as possible out of me but for her "that's enough". Need more girls like that around here.

Ignacus
02-21-10, 20:24
It opened a few months ago on Rte 130 in what I believe is Westville. Stopped by around 6P on a Sunday. No girls. They open at 4P on Sun. Normally a 5 cover. Its a BYOB juice bar, barmaid gave me a drink on the house. Girls showed up and I learned that an LD is 30. The guy at the door had a heavy eastern european accent, as did the barmaid and the two dancers that approached me. Funny, made me think Russia, mob, stuff like that. The first girl was heavy so I ignored her until she left. The second had a decent body though the face left something to be desired. I can't see 30 for an LD and didn't have it on me anyway. Wonder what might be on the menu in the LD area. It is a nicely decorated, upscale looking place. I'm sure Eagle point closing wasn't in their plans.

Anyone have any experience with this place?

Sjman
02-23-10, 23:37
I got HJ there from a girl kelly couple weeks ago. I think I paid 10 cover+30+10 tip.

It opened a few months ago on Rte 130 in what I believe is Westville. Stopped by around 6P on a Sunday. No girls. They open at 4P on Sun. Normally a 5 cover. Its a BYOB juice bar, barmaid gave me a drink on the house. Girls showed up and I learned that an LD is 30. The guy at the door had a heavy eastern european accent, as did the barmaid and the two dancers that approached me. Funny, made me think Russia, mob, stuff like that. The first girl was heavy so I ignored her until she left. The second had a decent body though the face left something to be desired. I can't see 30 for an LD and didn't have it on me anyway. Wonder what might be on the menu in the LD area. It is a nicely decorated, upscale looking place. I'm sure Eagle point closing wasn't in their plans.

Anyone have any experience with this place?

Yolanda69
07-14-10, 13:21
Went there. Russian girls and a total rip off. $10 cover, $300 LD and nothing to it. Came out missing money clip. Don't go.

Ignacus
07-15-10, 16:36
Ohhhh. That sucks. three franks for an LD? They put something in our drink? Or was that what you had in your clip? I never take more than I can afford to spend/lose into any club. I hate those ATMs they have now, another ripoff.

Went there. Russian girls and a total rip off. $10 cover, $300 LD and nothing to it. Came out missing money clip. Don't go.

iammrfatcat
08-18-10, 17:41
Went to playhouse or playground on rt 130. It looks like its back to normal. Took Lisa in for a private lap dance. Good time all around. Its been a while so after 2 songs I was done. But certainly heading back next week.

Yolanda69
08-23-10, 16:51
Ohhhh. That sucks. Three franks for an LD? They put something in our drink? Or was that what you had in your clip? I never take more than I can afford to spend/lose into any club. I hate those ATMs they have now, another ripoff.I did 300 in LD's, she was built and I enjoyed, but no HJ or appreciation.

Rasta
08-24-10, 12:18
Yolanda,

I've been spending my time at the Penthouse in Philly since Cheeks closed. I've had a nice variety of extras over the last year however now they are starting to crack down a bit and force the $250 room for extras versus the $25 private room. What a bummer!

Yolanda, you mentioned you have some updates from your recent SC activity. I'd love to hear it as I am partial to getting extras at SCs vs. SWs or AMPs.

Also, were you able to post the info about your Dominican Republic trip on the intl guide? if not, please PM with details and pics of your last trip as I may want to join you on this trip!

Thanks

Sjman
08-24-10, 23:04
Russian girls in general are high maintenance.

Try a Brazilian there and you will get more for 1/3 of the money you paid.

I did 300 in LD's, she was built and I enjoyed, but no HJ or appreciation.

Jher2614
09-02-10, 01:49
Went to Cheerleaders NJ on a Tues night which is now a topless BYOB. Many extras offered in VIP depending on the girl. The best $.85 I've ever spent at a strip club, very satifsfied. 15 minutes also available for a $.

$10 cover, smaller club means fewer girls and they were all white on my two trips so might not be good for variety seekers.

Also went to the Erotic Cafe a few weeks ago, higher cover and girls weren't as good looking so probably won't be going back, got a similar feeling on extra avail but didn't partake.

JrzGuy
09-03-10, 17:56
Went to Cheerleaders NJ on a Tues night which is now a topless BYOB. Many extras offered in VIP depending on the girl. The best $.85 I've ever spent at a strip club, very satifsfied. 15 minutes also available for a $.

$10 cover, smaller club means fewer girls and they were all white on my two trips so might not be good for variety seekers.Hey Jher2614,

Your recent review caught my eye as I was a frequent cheerleaders customer back a few years ago. I had heard they recently went topless which had also grabbed my attention.

I did have a few questions if you don't mind. By VIP do you mean the champagne rm deal as I suspect since you said they offer 15 mins and I also assume 30 min deals, or are they calling it VIP now? And the $. 85 you spent, was that all inclusive or did you have to give extra for the extra fun? And can you give me any dancers names you remember that may go for the extras, I may give a return trip to this club as I have not been here in a long time and now it seems it is worth going back to. Any info would be helpful and of course if I do go back, I will return with a full report.

Thanks

Jher2614
09-05-10, 02:38
Hey Jher2614,

Your recent review caught my eye as I was a frequent cheerleaders customer back a few years ago. I had heard they recently went topless which had also grabbed my attention.

I did have a few questions if you don't mind. By VIP do you mean the champagne rm deal as I suspect since you said they offer 15 mins and I also assume 30 min deals, or are they calling it VIP now? And the $. 85 you spent, was that all inclusive or did you have to give extra for the extra fun? And can you give me any dancers names you remember that may go for the extras, I may give a return trip to this club as I have not been here in a long time and now it seems it is worth going back to. Any info would be helpful and of course if I do go back, I will return with a full report.

ThanksYeah I guess it is called Champagne room which doesn't make sense since they don't have booze. The $.85 included everything but I didn't negotiate ahead of time, just sort of happened (although I kinda expected it to, the BBJCIM was certainly more than I could assume). I am young and above average looking so YMMV.

I would estimate >50% of the girls would go for at least a HJ for the $ 15 minute fee but I don't wanna give out any names. I will be going back often as I live close, I'll post details if anything is different next trip.

Ignacus
09-09-10, 00:35
So your 85 romp was in the couch dance area? The minimum quoted me for the Champagne room was 15 for $. Picked Destiny as she has the nicest little body and a pretty face and was a little more friendly than Angel who approached me first (though she did show me the landingstrip in requesting a tip.) Destiny worn a red G string with some little black shorts over it. The shorts never came off, even in the couch area. Also an extra .10 to touch the titties for a total of .35. Not the best deal around for that money, especially since she kept her back to me most of the time and only leaned back twice to give access. I did notice that none of the girls I saw dance had bolt-ons. They were all natural, which I much prefer having had a girlfriend with a couple of rocks sewn into her chest. They may look nice, but they feel like a softball.

$10 cover, smaller club means fewer girls and they were all white on my two trips so might not be good for variety seekers.

Also went to the Erotic Cafe a few weeks ago, higher cover and girls weren't as good looking so probably won't be going back, got a similar feeling on extra avail but didn't partake.

Jher2614
09-09-10, 10:22
So your 85 romp was in the couch dance area? The minimum quoted me for the Champagne room was 15 for $. Picked Destiny as she has the nicest little body and a pretty face and was a little more friendly than Angel who approached me first (though she did show me the landingstrip in requesting a tip.) Destiny worn a red G string with some little black shorts over it. The shorts never came off, even in the couch area. Also an extra .10 to touch the titties for a total of .35. Not the best deal around for that money, especially since she kept her back to me most of the time and only leaned back twice to give access. I did notice that none of the girls I saw dance had bolt-ons. They were all natural, which I much prefer having had a girlfriend with a couple of rocks sewn into her chest. They may look nice, but they feel like a softball.Champagne is $185/30 min., lap dances are a complete waste of time because in Champange they can get naked (although some don't) and extras are available. Sorry if I wasn't clear, I thought $.85 was the shorthand used on this forum.

Ignacus
09-09-10, 15:50
Sorry, my mistake. You are right, I keep confusing real world and sexguide terminology.

Champagne is $185/30 min., lap dances are a complete waste of time because in Champange they can get naked (although some don't) and extras are available. Sorry if I wasn't clear, I thought $.85 was the shorthand used on this forum.

Rasta
09-17-10, 14:07
I stopped by earlier this week. Headed down for a regular LD with one of the cuter girls in the place. Had a nice regular LD with her but when I asked about extras she told me no extras in the regular LD area and no extras even in the $ and the $1.85 Champagne areas as there are cameras. I said thanks and went back to my seat.

Along comes a 2nd girl. A little bit bigger than I like but much more aggressive upstairs basically saying anything and everything is available with her except FS in the Champagne room.

So I head down to the Champagne room ($ for 15 minutes) and I'm about ready to receive a nice BBBJCIM from her when I realized I didn't like the way something looked on one of her lips. I didn't have a cover with me so I simply asked for a HJ and some Russian which she gladly obliged.

All in all a nice time and she said she is there most days. There is probably nothing wrong with her at all I'm just overly cautious when it comes to that stuff. I'll be back for more.

Jher2614
09-28-10, 00:33
I stopped by earlier this week. Headed down for a regular LD with one of the cuter girls in the place. Had a nice regular LD with her but when I asked about extras she told me no extras in the regular LD area and no extras even in the $ and the $1.85 Champagne areas as there are cameras. I said thanks and went back to my seat.

Along comes a 2nd girl. A little bit bigger than I like but much more aggressive upstairs basically saying anything and everything is available with her except FS in the Champagne room.

So I head down to the Champagne room ($ for 15 minutes) and I'm about ready to receive a nice BBBJCIM from her when I realized I didn't like the way something looked on one of her lips. I didn't have a cover with me so I simply asked for a HJ and some Russian which she gladly obliged.

All in all a nice time and she said she is there most days. There is probably nothing wrong with her at all I'm just overly cautious when it comes to that stuff. I'll be back for more.Glad you had a good time eventually. Found out there are no cameras in Champagne itself, cams in lap dance room can't see over the barriers, so if you get the camera line she is either a noob or a good girl with an excuse. Turnover is ridiculous at these places, but there is a new barely legal petite spanish girl that is outta this world. Talent is above average and improving imho, unfortunately I am tied up with the same girl as soon as I walk in the door so I don't get to explore the variety.

Rasta
10-01-10, 20:56
Glad you had a good time eventually. Found out there are no cameras in Champagne itself, cams in lap dance room can't see over the barriers, so if you get the camera line she is either a noob or a good girl with an excuse. Turnover is ridiculous at these places, but there is a new barely legal petite spanish girl that is outta this world. Talent is above average and improving imho, unfortunately I am tied up with the same girl as soon as I walk in the door so I don't get to explore the variety.

Is this new Latina working days or nights?

Jher2614
10-01-10, 23:02
Is this new Latina working days or nights?Think she rolled out at 10:30p on a Tuesday night, not sure when she started. I'm bad with stripper names, gotta work on that.

Yolanda69
01-23-11, 12:43
Anyone know anything about carnival book store in brooklawn. Understand the girls in the peepshow provide some pretty good private dances.

Davey1965
01-24-11, 18:10
Anyone know anything about carnival book store in brooklawn. Understand the girls in the peepshow provide some pretty good private dances.Haven't been there myself in years but if you go over to the GFE site they have alot of info on the girls and who does what and for how much. From what I remember and what I'm reading now, it definetley pays to do your homework before going in there and getting clipped.

Runner8
01-24-11, 18:49
Lately there have been all 30 somethings. It's been a long while since I have seen a 8 or 9 type in there. Henry needs to pick up the pace!

Haven't been there myself in years but if you go over to the GFE site they have alot of info on the girls and who does what and for how much. From what I remember and what I'm reading now, it definetley pays to do your homework before going in there and getting clipped.

Sitting BS
03-09-11, 12:33
For those that don't know, this is a club outside of Vineland, on Route 56.

They shut down sometime last year, during the summer, I believe, and they have a sign up that claims they will soon open with a new name. As they have been 56 West for so long (decades) I don't see why they would want to change the name, but apparently the last time they were open they had a new name (Tattletales) but no one knew it.

Anyway, I was usually able to have a lot of fun in there, there's only some privacy for LDs but nobody really bothers you. I ate one girl's pussy and she reciprocated in full view of the DJ and another girl and her customer. No problems.

It would be nice if the reopening found similar circumstances.

Sitting BS
04-06-11, 09:14
Or should that be RessErections? That might make a good name for a strip club!

Anyway, I just wanted to talk about two defunct strip clubs that are coming back this year. The first is Club 56 West located between Vineland and Bridgeton. As I said before, they appear to be opening back up, under a different name (Premier Gentleman's Club, if I recall correctly) , but when I last drove by, it still looked dead. They have a semi trailer parked out in front, which I assume they are using to get all the shit out of the inside, so that the can start from scratch.

That trailer's been there a while, so who knows what stage they are at now? The worst part is that I never seem to drive by when anyone else is there (you know, someone has to be there at some point for any work to get done) , otherwise I could stop by and take a look, ask a few questions. Oh well. It will open when it opens. They'd be idiots not to ready by summertime.

Sitting BS
04-06-11, 09:41
The other club I wanted to talk about is Fantasy Showbar, in Mt. Ephraim. Although this place has never really been associated with class, I've had a lot of fun there over the years and was fairly disappointed to see that it's been shut down. I was concerned that it would suffer the same fate as the Showbar in Pennsauken (demolished) , that used to be across from the Erotic Cafe (roughly speaking).

Fortunately, that is not to be the case. And fortunately the new owners want to keep the location a strip club / porn and sex toy shop. I don't know about the video arcade, but I believe the peep shows will still be there.

Unfortunately, they not only don't want to keep the F. S. Name (come on, how do you drop a perfectly good acronym like that?) but they've decided to take down the old billboard and repaint the walls.

For those of you that are unaware, Fantasy Showbar has, since I was a child, used these huge print billboards and wall advertisements to reach out to anyone that can read and happens to be driving by. At six I knew where to find the hottest naked girls, and awaited the day that I might get them alone in a VIP room, or *gasp* a shower show!

So now the walls are actually covered in paint and not words. (I guess they were always covered in paint.) , which I guess is supposed to show some class? They do have a sign up, facing the westbound traffic, announcing the new strip club. Jersey Girls! They also have a website. http://jerseygirlsnj.com. The novelty store is going to be called Kama Sutra.

It's hard to tell at this point how close the place will be to the original showbar. Will they have shower shows? Will there be booze, or will they still be BYOB? Will there still be titty hugs? And will they quit sending flatchested girls up to give the titty hugs?

I think it should be expected that for at least a while there won't be a whole lot going on that's less than legal, which is a shame. Why else go there? Apparently this may you can go there to see Danny Bonaduce and Nikki Benz. Joy.

Depending on the time I have, I might TOFTT. Anyone else?

Dodge Roper
04-08-11, 21:24
Stopped by Sunday night (they close at ten) went to get a couch dance with two diffrent girls don't remember names but for one couch dance the first girl was practically bottomless and let me touch and dine at the why as much as I wanted and continued into the second dance while paying attention to Jr the second was close to the same but only once for about 15 seconds in the first dance and didn't repeat for a second and didn't have funds for champagne room both were above average as were the other girls. Will try again this weekend I always think your better off going at an off time or near clossing when money talks a little louder

Jher2614
04-11-11, 20:50
New hours are crazy. 2am on Saturday nights, must have been a compromise with the powers that be to get the place T-O-P-L-E-S-S

Tom Fusnr
04-19-11, 16:55
Anyone know anything about carnival book store in brooklawn. Understand the girls in the peepshow provide some pretty good private dances.Two words. Ginger or Kelly. A little pricey but you will leave a happy man.

Member #5041
04-24-11, 17:45
Two words. Ginger or Kelly. A little pricey but you will leave a happy man.You can have some fun, if you get the right one. I try to set up outcalls with them instead of there. You get a room and a kitchen chair.

Trash Talking
05-16-11, 01:45
Went to playhouse or playground on rt 130. It looks like its back to normal. Took Lisa in for a private lap dance. Good time all around. Its been a while so after 2 songs I was done. But certainly heading back next week.Looking for an update on the Playhouse. I was a regular there in 2005 but haven't been in a while. The website says it's still going strong, but I wondered if anyone had been there since this was last reviewed in August from last year? I'm coming from Philly area so any advice would be appreciated.

Member #5041
05-17-11, 06:21
Looking for an update on the Playhouse. I was a regular there in 2005 but haven't been in a while. The website says it's still going strong, but I wondered if anyone had been there since this was last reviewed in August from last year? I'm coming from Philly area so any advice would be appreciated.Its hit or miss, rayne is fun.

Trash Talking
06-09-11, 18:20
Stopped by at 3:30 on Wednesday and it was hopping. Not to many dudes but plenty of women, Brazilians, Americans, Russians, some African. I ended up going on three sessions with three different girls.

The first was a Brazilian girl with braces. Very girl next door type and to be honest my dick didn't stand a chance. Full kissing, cock play, fingering, $30/4 minute song. I went outside afterward and bummed a smoke and talked to the door guy / DJ.

Next girl was from Philadelphia. She was a real downer. Kept complaining about having to work in the club after her sugar-daddy husband died. Anyway, she gave a terrible dance although she did pull my cock out and play with it. Next, I swear I heard her tell me NOT to suck on her tits, or squeeze her nipples. After I refused to opt for the 2nd song, she swore that she told me TO suck her tits and squeeze her nipples because that the only way she can come.

Last girl was fantastic. Russian. 0% body fat and she offered the best dance I've ever had. Closest thing to having sex while still being able to tell your wife you didn't cheat on her.

All in all, this is my 2nd favorite strip club in the US. Everything I got was strickly, legal, but extras are on the menu from what I understand. There are some real 9-10 lookers there, nice naturals, silicon and everything seems clean and safe. Great service, very cheap, fabulous attention and since it's BYOB, it was cheap.

The only real problem that I found was that the DJ seemed like he was on something, very hyper.

MojoMan
06-21-11, 19:26
I've read here about the availability of extras and such, so I thought I would drive out here, even though I was in Philadelphia for one night only and had to catch a very early flight. When I got here, I was surprised at how cramped it all felt, with no tables, and everyone up against the bar, with the dancers behind the bar. No ability to tip dancers on stage. This place could use a serious remodeling.

There were several girls on shift. After all, it was a Saturday night, and there were probably 25 to 30 guys at the bar as well. The bartender was very slow in getting my order and bringing my change, it was so busy. The girls were mostly over 30. Some had some miles on them, but they were pretty enough. I was disappointed not to see a few 8's or 9's, though.

However, I wasn't there 10 minutes when the girl that I considered to be the hottest in the bar, Kendra, approached me for a dance. She was about 26 years old, almost no fat on her, in very good shape, with nice full B-cup boobies and short brown hair. I ended up getting 3 dances in one of the private closets, and an extra tip assured I was treated well. I wasn't willing to do a 4th dance because she was a little mechanical, but definitely friendly and smoking hot.

Hope no one minds I submitted this same review on another site as well.

Sitting BS
08-06-11, 23:53
This is the old strip club, outside of Vineland, on Route 56. Don't know how many of you have been there, but over the years the place has had quite a reputation and a lot of owners. Each owner had a different approach to managing the place. For a while, it was very strict, but before it closed down last year, you could get away with a lot.

Now it has reopened, finally but under a new name and with a lot of changes. It's called Centerfolds now and the whole place has been remodeled inside. The old signs are all gone and inside you'd barely know you're in the same place. They use small leather chairs for lapdances, but that's going to change because they are too small. They should be getting loveseats very soon.

There's a good mix of new blood and old veterans there. Everyone is trying to feel out the new owners to see what they can get away with for their customers. If you spend a little time with the girls, you can get a feel for who will go that extra mile for you and who won't. You can be fooled though.

I stopped in for about an hour shortly after the grand opening. I met a nice girl who calls herself Kamaro and has a tattoo on her pussy. I believe she's one of those who will find a way to take care of you for the right compensation. She says she has two cousins and an aunt working with her at the place. She pointed out one cousin to me and they seemed to know each other well enough. I asked if she would do a girl / girl show with the cousin and she said she would, as long as her cousin was cool with it. I'm not sure there's much this girl won't do and I really like her.

Her teeth are fucked up, but other than that, she's nice to look at with a petite, lovely body (not much up top, so if that's your thing, sorry) and a very nice ass.

I stopped by a few days later and spent about 5 hours there. The drinks can be reasonable. During the day they sell drafts for 2 bucks. It's only 10 oz, but it's not too bad.

I met a number of the other girls. Day strippers have a reputation, but these girls rose above it. All of them were nice to look at, and I was only hesitant to discuss what we might do with one, because I know her mother. I stayed there so long because I was waiting for Kamaro to show up. I got a few dances with girls I felt would be willing to go that extra yard (or two) in the back. Plus I wanted to see what the remodeled area looked like back there.

They have the lapdance areas sectioned off so it's tough to see into the individual booths. I didn't look for the cameras, but I heard that was the first thing they installed. I didn't see them, but like I said, I wasn't looking, so I'm sure they were there.

I had a nice time there. The dances are 20 dollars for 4 minutes. The two girls I took back made sure to give me my full time and after a little warming up (2 dances plus a nice tip) they got a little more liberal about taking some things off and messing around.

Kamaro finally showed up in the early evening. I had thought she was supposed to show at opening, and it turns out I was right. She had gotten really messed up the night before and had to get a ride home from a fam member. She couldn't get a ride in, in the morning / afternoon when she needed and was at the mercy of her family for a ride. I was getting ready to suggested we go into the back for some fun when the manager came up and said something about why he told her to call. Then he told her to come with him and she said she'd be back shortly, just had to take care of some bullshit.

A moment later, another girl came up. She'd just been on stage and had caught my attention. She was no model, but had a girl next door type of charm. She came up for a tip and got very friendly with me then asked me how hard she'd have to work for a lapdance. I told her I didn't like to get lapdances because I never knew what I was going to get in the back. She told me about the dividers (which I already knew about) and told me we could do whatever I want because the DJ can't see us.

I wouldn't exactly say that; I will say if you're discreet enough, he shouldn't catch on to what's going on.

For all that she promised, I was disappointed with what she delivered. First off, this girl needs to shave the downstairs a little more often. I thought I was going to leave with a scratched up face. What's more, she really was a tease. We had a very pseudo DATY. I opted for two dances. She shorted me on the time. I decided after two dances that I'd given her all the chances she deserved and walked out.

I didn't bother tipping because I didn't feel she deserved it. She'd even shorted me on m toI realized that Kamaro was no where to be found and figured out that this dickhead had sent her home. What the fuck! That was the whole reason I was there!

I turned around to March over the manager, who was sitting at the bar and tell him just what I thought of that bullshit when I noticed the DJ talking to him and constantly looking up at me, as if to see if I'd noticed or not. The DJ walked back to his area and the manager picked up the phone and took a look at me. Looked to me like the DJ got an eyeful of what we were doing in the back and tattled to the boss-man. I high-tailed it out of there, not wanting to find out for sure.

Definitely make your own decision, whether you go there or not, but if you do, I imagine you'll have a good time.

Milo96
10-24-11, 10:14
I've read here about the availability of extras and such, so I thought I would drive out here, even though I was in Philadelphia for one night only and had to catch a very early flight. When I got here, I was surprised at how cramped it all felt, with no tables, and everyone up against the bar, with the dancers behind the bar. No ability to tip dancers on stage. This place could use a serious remodeling.

There were several girls on shift. After all, it was a Saturday night, and there were probably 25 to 30 guys at the bar as well. The bartender was very slow in getting my order and bringing my change, it was so busy. The girls were mostly over 30. Some had some miles on them, but they were pretty enough. I was disappointed not to see a few 8's or 9's, though.

However, I wasn't there 10 minutes when the girl that I considered to be the hottest in the bar, Kendra, approached me for a dance. She was about 26 years old, almost no fat on her, in very good shape, with nice full B-cup boobies and short brown hair. I ended up getting 3 dances in one of the private closets, and an extra tip assured I was treated well. I wasn't willing to do a 4th dance because she was a little mechanical, but definitely friendly and smoking hot.

Hope no one minds I submitted this same review on another site as well.How is the playhouse now. Had some of the best CD there ever.

Thanks,

Milo

Ignacus
07-16-12, 18:43
I hadn't been there in a couple of years. Looks like they've finally gotten some new talent. They also seem to have gone bottomless, which I don't remember from my previous visits. I saw Jamie and Reilly (sp) , both of whom have beautiful bodies as well as very pretty faces. During my LD with Reilly, I commented that she must be very popular. Not according to her. Seems some of the less attractive girls are willing to go a little further in pleasing the clientele. Seems she isn't one of them if I took that the right way. Not sure if she was feeling me out as she initially told me at the bar that she needed to make a lot of money fast. How better to do that? Jamie was very friendly when I met her at the bar. Unfortunately, I was a tad short for another LD by the time she came around. Seems the girls, at least during the day aren't very aggressive in going after tips and the like. Reilly seemed to spend an inordinate amount of time sitting outside of the entrance where apparently they go to smoke. First time I've ever seen the dancers sitting outside the entrance of a club. Anyone know more about this place

MamasBoy2
07-17-12, 10:56
I hadn't been there in a couple of years. Looks like they've finally gotten some new talent. They also seem to have gone bottomless, which I don't remember from my previous visits. I saw Jamie and Reilly (sp) , both of whom have beautiful bodies as well as very pretty faces. During my LD with Reilly, I commented that she must be very popular. Not according to her. Seems some of the less attractive girls are willing to go a little further in pleasing the clientele. Seems she isn't one of them if I took that the right way. Not sure if she was feeling me out as she initially told me at the bar that she needed to make a lot of money fast. How better to do that? Jamie was very friendly when I met her at the bar. Unfortunately, I was a tad short for another LD by the time she came around. Seems the girls, at least during the day aren't very aggressive in going after tips and the like. Reilly seemed to spend an inordinate amount of time sitting outside of the entrance where apparently they go to smoke. First time I've ever seen the dancers sitting outside the entrance of a club. Anyone know more about this placeYea, sounds like the Erotic Cafe to me. Hot women, great LD's. It's been my favorite place for years. As for the bottomless thing, they do have an event called "Bottomless Sundays" on their website. Were you there Sunday or another day? As for going "a little further", I've never really pursued anything more than LD's there. If there's more action to be had in your future visits, please post.

Ignacus
09-07-12, 03:18
Stopped in Thurs afternoon so see who may have been available. I was hoping to see Riley again, but she wasn't on the schedule. There were several attractive young ladies working the room. The first to approach me was Vanity. She was a little too hefty for my tastes, but was very friendly, pulling out her twins and placing my hands on them as she played with mini-me. Next I met a tall slender black girl Cali, who told me it was her first day. Very nice body. I was out of 1's and down to a Jackson so I opted for the LD. She told me it was her first day there. When she asked if I liked her I asked if I could take her home with me."For the right price." I asked what that might be and she was non-committal. Being tapped out, I left shortly thereafter so we never did discuss that possibility. It is very likely that she was just teasing or humoring me. Good way to get an extra LD out of some sucker guy.

Max #01
07-22-13, 17:14
I was driving from DC to NYC late last week and, based on reports elsewhere, I decided to stop at Carnival. It's an old-fashioned peep show and theater. Apparently, there is a pretty extensive menu if you decide on one of the dancers and retire to a private room. I say "apparently" because I saw more girls leaving than entering and there was exactly nothing going on. It was about 6:00 pm on a Thursday night, so, I might have caught a shift change. There were maybe 2-3 guys in there, none of whom stayed very long.

The lower floor has several types of areas. There are several "conversation" booths where you can meet the girls before going to the private rooms (can't remember their exact names). There was the standard peep booths, but the entire section was roped off. There was a $10 theater upstairs. I'm not sure what took place in there because the AC wasn't working up there. I hung around for about 25 minutes or so looking at DVDs and magazines just to see if girls popped out from somewhere or if some would show up. It didn't happen, so I got back on the road.

I was looking for a change of pace from the AMP scene, but was shut out. I'm headed back that way next week. If anyone has been there when actual girls have been present, I'm wondering if you can have a decent time there? Please PM if you want.

Thanks & be safe. Max

Ignacus
09-05-13, 15:02
The girls here are hit or miss. Its rare I see one I'd be interested in seeing in the wheel let alone in a private booth."Back in the day", (like 20 years ago) there were a couple of places on 130 with action, and some pretty decent looking girls including Carnival. Now, they have cameras in the "private" booths. The action there is limited to rub and tug. She rubs herself and you tug yourself and you sit across the room from each other. Don't know if take-out is a possibility, it might be. Can't really speak to that since there haven't been many women I've seen there where I wouldn't want a sheet of plexi between us. The $10 theater upstairs, from what I was told by the last girl I bothered to talk to there is mainly just guys. Last time I wandered up that way, someone in the theater kept opening the door a crack when I walked by. Not sure if they were just peeking to see who was outside, or if it was supposed to be an invitation. The only time I ever saw a girl in the theater was on a cold snowy night a couple years ago. I took her there rather than doing a car date in a snow storm. We were the only people in there other than staff. From the way they looked at her when we left, I suspect they have cameras up there as well, if only to monitor activities.

Before Red Barn was Red Barn, it was a book store with a theater featuring strippers. It wasn't unusual for the girls to make a pass through the movie booths just to see if anyone needed something. If you did, they might join you in the booth or lead you to the restroom. They were usually very helpful that way. Some of the shows in the theater were what one might call "full contact". This usually happened near the end of a performance if a girl accidentally fell off the stage and then, while disoriented, wandered through the audience groping her way through the crowd trying to get her bearings. There was also another place near Woodlynne with girls a wheel and private shows. Mostly manual type stuff there. Then a little further up, there was the old Admiral Wilson Blvd, pre Christie Whitman. Not unlike the upper 20s on 11th Ave in NYC pre Giuliani. Now its just a park nobody visits.

Jher2614
10-26-13, 02:03
Champagne was a great place for extras for the last two years but all that has changed. Reconfigured the lap dance area and turned the lights way up. Now the girls are hustling based on the old reputation. Avoid this place at all costs as Cheerleaders is right down the road.

Readhead
07-05-14, 15:08
Any action at the G-Spot? Drove by there recently but couldn't stop. Any extras to speak of or gals that offer extras?

https://www.tuscl.net/stripclub.php?DID=2615

Slick99
10-24-14, 17:45
Hey guys, this used to be my spot. I'd travel 1. 5 hours to hang here a few times a month. In Sep 2013 they got raided. Since then, its a new ownership and no extras.

Towntap
06-09-16, 22:34
I will update after my next outing.

Come on guys lets update the good, bad, and ugly.

BigSimon
09-30-16, 06:16
Yeah it's under new management but the extras are more discreet.

Dancers try and get you into the VIP Room for a couch dance, what goes on there is up to you and how much you want to pay.

A few dancers are known to give extras (first hand knowledge) Scorpio. She's older, fake breasts, she can be a bit over the top but she is a good provider. Bailey. Bad ASF (in a good way), quite a few tattoos, perfectly round azz and thin waist. Siren will also do extras if the price is right, last time I was there she was pregnant, and bar tending.

A VIP Dance is $160, on a side note Scorpio is pretty reasonable with her prices for a LD or extras. She also Lactates if that is your thing.

They have new girls every month so the list of "extra suppliers" may be longer.

My impression is the Extras are kept on the DL, and they want to keep it that way. So if you want to see if a girl is in the mood for giving an extra get a lap dance and ask her privately, they may say no at first but if you use your gut you can tell if their just employing the "2 call rule". Another option is give them your number and go from there.

BigSimon
10-25-16, 18:16
Well Scorpio is gone. Fired. Apparently their is even a video of her pissing in the parking lot at ACME. This woman has a lot of issues and I'll just leave it at that.

They always got promotions going on so you may want to check them out, plus they now added a Fetish package where you can get a session with a dancer for $250. This includes whipping, foot play and etc.

Like I said before the extras are a little more discreet but this may not last as management is scared of getting busted.

With the latest round of firings they have been short on dancers, but they are adding new girls and always have girls popping in and out on a short term basis. One particular night they were out of beer, but this was on a Monday so maybe it was just a busy weekend.

Runner8
11-07-16, 21:12
Hey Ignacus,

I just happen to stumble on your report from many moons ago. You recapped it just like it was. Nice work!! The place in Woodlynne that is now a used car lot was my favorite! That small back room was the best. That was sooo long ago! I also had plenty of fun at Red Barn too in the bathroom! Carnival is about the only sole survivor. Their current staff is nothing like it was back in the day. If we could only go back!

Still Searching,

Runner.

The girls here are hit or miss. Its rare I see one I'd be interested in seeing in the wheel let alone in a private booth."Back in the day", (like 20 years ago) there were a couple of places on 130 with action, and some pretty decent looking girls including Carnival. Now, they have cameras in the "private" booths. The action there is limited to rub and tug. She rubs herself and you tug yourself and you sit across the room from each other. Don't know if take-out is a possibility, it might be. Can't really speak to that since there haven't been many women I've seen there where I wouldn't want a sheet of plexi between us. The $10 theater upstairs, from what I was told by the last girl I bothered to talk to there is mainly just guys. Last time I wandered up that way, someone in the theater kept opening the door a crack when I walked by. Not sure if they were just peeking to see who was outside, or if it was supposed to be an invitation. The only time I ever saw a girl in the theater was on a cold snowy night a couple years ago. I took her there rather than doing a car date in a snow storm. We were the only people in there other than staff. From the way they looked at her when we left, I suspect they have cameras up there as well, if only to monitor activities.

Before Red Barn was Red Barn, it was a book store with a theater featuring strippers. It wasn't unusual for the girls to make a pass through the movie booths just to see if anyone needed something. If you did, they might join you in the booth or lead you to the restroom. They were usually very helpful that way. Some of the shows in the theater were what one might call "full contact". This usually happened near the end of a performance if a girl accidentally fell off the stage and then, while disoriented, wandered through the audience groping her way through the crowd trying to get her bearings. There was also another place near Woodlynne with girls a wheel and private shows. Mostly manual type stuff there. Then a little further up, there was the old Admiral Wilson Blvd, pre Christie Whitman. Not unlike the upper 20s on 11th Ave in NYC pre Giuliani. Now its just a park nobody visits.

BigSimon
07-08-17, 09:48
Club Champagne. A lot of new girls and new features like a Fetish package that will run you about $200. Only problem is a certain Security Guard who runs the couch. Had a few personal run ins where he allows the girls to go past the one song with a naive client and then before they know it a $30 dance is a $300 dance. Management then says they called the police (a lie) and hustles the money out of the client. This happened to a pal of mine (naiveté) but it's a shady thing, heard it happen to a few other young bucks. (I'm for more details not getting into names etc here) If you know your stuff you should be okay just be careful that crew is some hustlers.

Erotic Cafe. I swear the closer you get to Philly the more the quality goes down. A lot of girls, reasonable covers, but a lot of these dancers seem to have issues. Long story short (again I'm me for the nitty gritty) hooked up with a dancer, gave her an alternate FB I use and was going to go further but she got froggy and contacted the significant other. She really went digging in my background. Avoided that place since then. Maybe you'll have better luck, like I said a lot of girls, reasonable prices, the venue is small but worth it. And there's a motel right next door.

Playhouse. In Burlington, this is a drive for me. TONS of girls, small venue and the girls are a little bit older from there 30's to older. I've had other dancers tell me Playhouse was the retirement home for SJ Dancers LOL. It's not that bad, can't say a bad thing about it other than for me it's a long drive.

Sanctuary. Vineland, this place sucks don't even bother. BYOB. Few girls, they do there dance and really don't congregate afterwards other than the stroll around the bar for a tip and head to the back. Gone there several times and had to wait 10 15 for a girl to even come out the back to dance. It's a waste of money.

Cheerleaders. To me this is the higher end place. It's a bit more pricey, but you have a great venue. The girls are good, good size selection, and it's always packed, great food it's always a party. With it being in Gloucester City some (emphasis on some) of the girls work the stroll in Camden. It's also opened all week.

BigSimon
08-20-17, 03:02
Time for this place to get its act together or just close down.

The girls aren't the same group as mentioned in prior posts, that's not the issue, the issue is the new girls seem to think they work for Scores or are all AVN award winning porn stars their attitude is shitty to say the least.

Monday thru Thursday you go in and it's dead, maybe one girl on stage. $10 cover (Cheerleaders is $5) and a lot of the time the girl finishes her dance and goes back to the dressing room.

Here's the problem Linda the manager has hired some of the girls as bartenders, managers, secretaries, or DJs meaning they get paid by the hour -- no need to dance no need to make your night worthwhile.

Of course the attitudes from the girls is the clients fault in Linda's eyes, the inmates are running the asylum over there. Yeah take care of your staff but make the customer your priority.

Won't be going here anymore.

P.S. If you hear that the girls give extras (as mentioned in another thread) remember this is Gloucester County not Camden and they've been raided before. Just put it this way someone is watching even if you think no one is around that includes Club Champagne and the Rainbow Inn.

AfternoonDelit
09-13-17, 06:10
Stopped by yesterday afternoon. Haven't been here for over 3 years. Just moved back to the area. Got a dance with Taylor who I remembered from last time I was here. She is a short, blond spinner with a cups. Glad things haven't changed. Very handsy, roaming allowed. I'll be returning to my old haunt.

AfternoonDelit
09-13-17, 15:26
Runner8, clear your inbox.

Runner8
09-14-17, 07:22
I cleared it. Thanks for the reminder!

Runner.

Runner8, clear your inbox.

ChrisCline
03-08-18, 03:21
Any good strip clubs in AC, haven't been there since Coconutz LOL, any info appreciated, I'll be in town in April.

HobbyMan050
03-11-18, 11:12
Any good strip clubs in AC, haven't been there since Coconutz LOL, any info appreciated, I'll be in town in April.New club on New York Ave. I forget the new name. Buddy told me a couple of BP girls dance there so I would imagine take out available.

Take point and report back!

LuvEmSmall
07-11-18, 17:34
Anything new and exciting going on over at the Playhouse? And by new I don't necessarily mean and Old gal. Prefer them built for speed not comfort.

Give me a 100 pound spinner with A cups any day.

HCanyon9999
08-27-18, 23:43
Hi all,

I'll be visiting south NJ in the next couple of weeks and would appreciate a little direction. My overnights will be around Woodbury and Cherry Hill.

Best strip club (s) for extras or better yet digits for a new friend would be greatly appreciated.

LuvEmSmall
08-28-18, 06:05
Hi all,

I'll be visiting south NJ in the next couple of weeks and would appreciate a little direction. My overnights will be around Woodbury and Cherry Hill.

Best strip club (s) for extras or better yet digits for a new friend would be greatly appreciated.Well, there is not much in the cherry hill Are. If you are willing to travel a bit, have a car, you could venture into Philly, or down to the playhouse.

If you want give a PM and maybe I can help.

Basketball101
08-28-18, 07:08
Anything new and exciting going on over at the Playhouse? And by new I don't necessarily mean and Old gal. Prefer them built for speed not comfort.

Give me a 100 pound spinner with A cups any day.Saw Nicolette sun pm. Goth looking, with tiny tits. This is you my friend.

Basketball101
08-28-18, 07:09
Hi all,

Best strip club (s) for extras or better yet digits for a new friend would be greatly appreciated.Playhouse in Burlington.

LuvEmSmall
08-28-18, 12:52
Saw Nicolette sun pm. Goth looking, with tiny tits. This is you my friend.Any chance she might be there Thursday daytime?

Basketball101
08-29-18, 14:24
Any chance she might be there Thursday daytime?Schedule says today, 7 to 2.

Focuses
08-30-18, 15:20
Schedule says today, 7 to 2.Playhouse used to have plenty of young american talent. I now see some new names on the roster. Any one new worth checking out?

Basketball101
08-31-18, 18:53
Playhouse used to have plenty of young american talent. I now see some new names on the roster. Any one new worth checking out?They are known for their Brazilian day shift. Mostly older, many have been their forever. Nights are calmer, and more Americans. Seen some cute girls but don't think they drive like their South American competition.

Focuses
09-09-18, 01:06
They are known for their Brazilian day shift. Mostly older, many have been their forever. Nights are calmer, and more Americans. Seen some cute girls but don't think they drive like their South American competition.Checked out the talent the other day. Nicollette = awesome, will be returning. She is probably the youngest there. Also, Leza (Russian) very fun in the back.

Basketball101
09-10-18, 10:06
Anybody here Playhouse Lounge customers? Looking for girls who like to kiss, among other things. I know of Devon, Sabrina, Rosa, Ruby, Andrea. Who else? Also looking for people who've danced with Angel, Diana, Leza, Crystal. Post here, or you can PM me, if you feel more comfortable.

Msaunders6969
09-22-18, 14:00
Anybody here Playhouse Lounge customers? Looking for girls who like to kiss, among other things. I know of Devon, Sabrina, Rosa, Ruby, Andrea. Who else? Also looking for people who've danced with Angel, Diana, Leza, Crystal. Post here, or you can PM me, if you feel more comfortable.I have been there twice in the past 2 months. Once with Devon who will kiss you without asking, but only after giving you a short mouth spray. The other time I saw who I think was Rosa. Both times were enjoyable.

Basketball101
09-24-18, 06:12
I have been there twice in the past 2 months. Once with Devon who will kiss you without asking, but only after giving you a short mouth spray. The other time I saw who I think was Rosa. Both times were enjoyable.2 excellent choices. Devon has been mia recently when I've been in.

Did try leza the other day. She's been working without shoes lately. As soon as we got in the back, she pulled down her 1 piece, and unsnapped it at the bottom. Pulled me out and grinded on me with her bare butt. Went right to a wet HJ.

AfternoonDelit
10-06-18, 19:38
Stopped in cheerleaders after work today. Finally caught up with Rayna after seeing her on insta. I was not disappointed. Great lap dance. Pm for deets.

MyDarkSide
10-07-18, 13:12
Stopped in cheerleaders after work today. Finally caught up with Rayna after seeing her on insta. I was not disappointed. Great lap dance. Pm for deets.She is awesome.

Focuses
10-09-18, 10:06
Stopped in cheerleaders after work today. Finally caught up with Rayna after seeing her on insta. I was not disappointed. Great lap dance. Pm for deets.Whats the IG account? Any other dancers that have IG? I know gypsy and precious has one.

DaveHebner
11-07-18, 14:16
I have been there twice in the past 2 months. Once with Devon who will kiss you without asking, but only after giving you a short mouth spray. The other time I saw who I think was Rosa. Both times were enjoyable.Any recommendations on who offers Billy Joel? Past experiences limited to Hank Jacobs.

Basketball101
11-08-18, 12:38
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it appeared to be a public effort to discourage members from posting information. If you have a concern about information posted by another member, then please contact them privately by PM. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

Hope that was worth it

A2

DaveHebner
11-08-18, 22:22
[Deleted by Admin]

See where it says "Report Post?"

A2

Focuses
11-30-18, 10:12
Any new faces at playhouse? I see a few new names on the schedule today. Plan on checking it out tonight.

AfternoonDelit
01-28-19, 10:24
It appears that a few places will be open this Friday morning trying to continue wing bowl era debauchery. I'm planning on going to a few clubs. Might try the playhouse since I've never been. A little north for me. Definitely going to cheerleader New Jersey. Not sure if I'll cross the bridge. I'll report back😉.

Kmajr
01-28-19, 13:23
Actually for about the past year or a little more playhouse opens at 7 am the first Friday of every month. Always a nice mix of girls with the typical morning shift and some night time girls make special appearances.

AfternoonDelit
02-01-19, 13:42
Got to playhouse at 10 am. It was quite a hike for me so I don't know if I'll return unless I'm in the area. That said, it was a great bar. Doesn't serve alcohol so if you want a beer, bring your own. Girls for the most part we're older but still very sexy. I was tempted to take one for a lap dance but was holding out for Devon or there was an Asian that looked hot. Devon was stuck in the back as soon as she got off stage. The Asian never made it around to me.

I then headed down south to the Erotic Cafe. I almost skipped this place cause I've never had much luck. Girls always teased but nothing happened. I walk in and see Kelly of CheerleadersNJ fame (that was probably almost 10 years ago) but was always fun in the lap dance dept. She is a thin blonde with C or D's. Always where's thigh highs and is missing some fingers on her left hand from a car accident. Did a dance. It was going well and she unsold me to a VIP which was totally worth it. I probably could have spent my money wiser but going to an AMP but I still had fun and great to find Kelly again.

I swung past CheerleadersNJ after but they were closed. One of the girls told me a month ago that they would open early but I guess that wasn't in the cards.

Focuses
02-02-19, 01:45
Got to playhouse at 10 am. It was quite a hike for me so I don't know if I'll return unless I'm in the area. That said, it was a great bar. Doesn't serve alcohol so if you want a beer, bring your own. Girls for the most part we're older but still very sexy. I was tempted to take one for a lap dance but was holding out for Devon or there was an Asian that looked hot. Devon was stuck in the back as soon as she got off stage. The Asian never made it around to me.

I then headed down south to the Erotic Cafe. I almost skipped this place cause I've never had much luck. Girls always teased but nothing happened. I walk in and see Kelly of CheerleadersNJ fame (that was probably almost 10 years ago) but was always fun in the lap dance dept. She is a thin blonde with C or D's. Always where's thigh highs and is missing some fingers on her left hand from a car accident. Did a dance. It was going well and she unsold me to a VIP which was totally worth it. I probably could have spent my money wiser but going to an AMP but I still had fun and great to find Kelly again.

I swung past CheerleadersNJ after but they were closed. One of the girls told me a month ago that they would open early but I guess that wasn't in the cards.Any more details / name regarding the asian? The last one I saw was a medium built, 140 lbs, 5'5" korean. One other asian I remeber seeing appeared young and thinly built 100 lbs or so with light brown hair.

AfternoonDelit
02-02-19, 06:37
Any more details / name regarding the asian? The last one I saw was a medium built, 140 lbs, 5'5" korean. One other asian I remeber seeing appeared young and thinly built 100 lbs or so with light brown hair.Not really. As I stated, she never made her way around to me. So I didn't catch a name.

DerekJames999
02-02-19, 09:17
Stopped in yesterday afternoon in the snow and it was somewhat busy (not crowded though). Sat through a few of the lineup then Andrea came over. Since I needed to head out shortly I decided to give her a try. Love her MILF look and nice long legs. She's a great kisser and shortly into the second dance, I was getting the Playhouse handshake to end a nice quickie afternoon visit.

DerekJames999
02-07-19, 06:38
Spent some time on Wednesday afternoon at the Playhouse, was approached within 2 minutes of sitting down but wanted to chill a little before a dance. Cayenne came by so I gave her a whirl in the back. Nice MILF but just didn't click well with her so didn't finish with the PH handshake as I wanted to tray someone else. She also claimed 2 dances when I know it was 1 but whatever, no big deal. Decided to go back with Ruby and a much nicer time. Kissing if she likes you which is what I was looking for. Didn't last past the start of song #2 with her (very nice handshake).

LuvEmSmall
02-07-19, 11:54
Spent some time on Wednesday afternoon at the Playhouse, was approached within 2 minutes of sitting down but wanted to chill a little before a dance. Cayenne came by so I gave her a whirl in the back. Nice MILF but just didn't click well with her so didn't finish with the PH handshake as I wanted to tray someone else. She also claimed 2 dances when I know it was 1 but whatever, no big deal. Decided to go back with Ruby and a much nicer time. Kissing if she likes you which is what I was looking for. Didn't last past the start of song #2 with her (very nice handshake).Yeah Ruby I s excellent at her craft.

Any girls there without the bolt on's?

I am really looking for a tiny spinner with a flat chest. (Read not bigger than A cup) Inwould.

Prefer those beautiful little buds. With nipples! A true spinner.

LuvEmSmall
02-08-19, 07:41
Stopped in yesterday.

At shift change. Saw Cinnamon. Nice enough gal, big time clock watcher. Soon as I get in, she whips out a book and quotes rates.

Quick to the deed, won't repeat.

DerekJames999
02-15-19, 17:28
Stopped by the Playhouse in the early afternoon and was immediately approached by Sue (I'm guessing she is the Suzie on the schedule?) Younger, long dark hair, very friendly. I just walked in and was really waiting to see Andrea (who is becoming my new ATF). Wondering if anyone has done a dance in the back with Sue?

Back to Andrea, she just "does it" for me and since she's a kisser, is a fave for a few dances for me. Have gone back with her a few times now and she never disappoints me. I like the natural tits and her friendly demeanor. 2 dances and I left a happy customer.

Still want to try a few others and maybe will give Sue a spin at some point but would love to hear from anyone who has seen her.

HCanyon9999
02-18-19, 00:54
Swung by Centerfolds on Thursday and had a nice afternoon visit. Said her name was Maria. We had a couple of lap dances with good mileage and a very friendly handshake. Takeout is available and I got digits. Totally a YMMV situation. I'll update if she comes through with a visit as discussed.

Nodak Boy
03-01-19, 17:32
After not seeing much on the Newark stroll, and not big into larger ebonies that might be at Vic's or Paradizio (never visited either but based on reports), I decided to hike on down to Burlington and check out PH. I arrived about 11 pm Tuesday. No cover to get in and saw maybe 10 women working, lots of brunettes so I was thinking this might be good / great.

Sat down at the barstool under the DJ window and had just some water while I waited for the tip parade to show up. The names I remember are Egypt (ebony, a bit crazy but fun), Gina (larger and older), Jessica (dark hair brazilian, bit bigger), and Rain (dark hair, skinny as a rail and bolt-ons). I got the friendly little bar side dance for a measly $1 tip, nice intro, however was disappointed the other half of the women never made it my way as they were too busy on the opposite side looking into their phones. There were definitely a few lookers there, the blonde and the thin latin (whose name started with a D possibly? There was also a very tall brunette who came over, never said her name, just allowed me to give her a 5 minute backrub and left never asking for a tip at all. This tall gall was my type but her mood put me off, had tattoos on both forearms if I remember correctly.

Seeing as I wanted a sample of some of the women before making a pick to go to the dance area, I was disappointed that only 1/2 came by, and the ones that did initially never came back again. Gina, who was not much of a looker, put on the best bar side dance of the few I had, but really wasn't my type or look. Gina said she was leaving at 12 am, and several others left by 12:30 including Rain and Jessica so I wasn't left with much to choose from as the hotter blonde was busy for a straight hour talking to a guy for 1/2 and dances for 1/2 of that hour. The latin gal never came by, so probably best we didn't meet as she didn't think I was important enough, her lo $$.

By 1 am there were only 4-5 women left. I thought they were open until 2 am, but at 1:28 am they said that's it, turned on the lights and lifted the bar stools.

So I left extremely disappointed in that I didn't arrive for the day shift and just had a few uninspired bar stool laps, no friendly handshake was to be found. I'd still give this place another shot if I'm in the area and it's early enough.

NB.

Basketball
04-11-19, 17:10
Does anybody have any actual factual info on what's going on? Former dancer is suing the club. Stating employee, not independent contractor line. Probably thretening to divuldge info about extras, which would get club in trouble with the twp. It has a long history of this. Monday, many girls scheduled, were not there. Regulars like erica, rosa, talita, leah, lena, Samantha. All girls who are brazilian, been there forever, and hqve a great, no problem relationship with the club. Ruby was there. Cayanne was not, but had been off schedule for a few days.

The rest of the week, same girls were on the schedule, but removed each day when the club updates the schedule. Cayanne and ruby are the only 2 brazilians still working. Wondering if it has something to do with immigration?

Anyone been in the club and spoken to any reliable girls to find out? Anyone been in, to see if its otherwise business as usual, in the rooms? I was there sun and Mon, and no change, for me, in the rooms. Sunday was with a 1st time brazil girl, and Monday, with ruby, who knows me forever.

PhillyDwag
04-12-19, 01:04
Does anybody have any actual factual info on what's going on? Former dancer is suing the club. Stating employee, not independent contractor line. Probably thretening to divuldge info about extras, which would get club in trouble with the twp. It has a long history of this. Monday, many girls scheduled, were not there. Regulars like erica, rosa, talita, leah, lena, Samantha. All girls who are brazilian, been there forever, and hqve a great, no problem relationship with the club. Ruby was there. Cayanne was not, but had been off schedule for a few days.

The rest of the week, same girls were on the schedule, but removed each day when the club updates the schedule. Cayanne and ruby are the only 2 brazilians still working. Wondering if it has something to do with immigration?

Anyone been in the club and spoken to any reliable girls to find out? Anyone been in, to see if its otherwise business as usual, in the rooms? I was there sun and Mon, and no change, for me, in the rooms. Sunday was with a 1st time brazil girl, and Monday, with ruby, who knows me forever.I don't see how it matters. Unless you're willing to show up in court to testify for or against the club or the dancer who is suing them. Unless she has clear proof that this was established policy I am not sure she has much of a case. Looks like someone who if fishing for an out of court settlement. Where high legal cost would be more expensive than settle for much less.

That said I do have an issue with working for tips in general. With this regard I also have no issue with 2 consenting adults being able to come to a mutually agreeable arrangement outside of their places of employment.

Basketball
04-13-19, 05:59
I don't see how it matters. Unless you're willing to show up in court to testify for or against the club or the dancer who is suing them. Unless she has clear proof that this was established policy I am not sure she has much of a case. Looks like someone who if fishing for an out of court settlement. Where high legal cost would be more expensive than settle for much less.

That said I do have an issue with working for tips in general. With this regard I also have no issue with 2 consenting adults being able to come to a mutually agreeable arrangement outside of their places of employment.She is definitely looking for a out of court settlement. "If yiu don't settle, ill tell about the dances and the illegal acts, and burlington twp will shut you down" is he threat.

The question is, why are most brazil girls not working? Is it an immigration issue? Is it related in any way tonthe law suit? Rub has not missed a day. Cayanne was off for a few days and seems to be back. Sabrina, milla, amy, dana, and angel all were on the schedule yesterday. I know rosa goes to visit her relatives regularly, but is not working. Andrea I think, is away, and always goes to brazil.

Going to try and go in to ask some questions, and see how the dances are.

Nodak Boy
05-01-19, 17:22
How much is a good time at the PH? I know I can have some real fun in Irvington for about 100, curious if this is worth the trip again as last time it was a complete let down.

NB.

FlyersDude53
05-31-19, 10:53
Anyone been to The G Spot lately? Went passed the other night and it was packed.

Texaco Tim
05-31-19, 20:34
Anyone been to The G Spot lately? Went passed the other night and it was packed.No one goes there anymore, it's to crowded.

Sorry for the joke, but I love, love that line. TT.

IndieGenius
06-10-19, 10:32
What girls during the day are good for kissing and the PH handshake? Please advise. Thank you.

Basketball
06-26-19, 11:06
What girls during the day are good for kissing and the PH handshake? Please advise. Thank you.Since you don't know the answer to your question, its hard to direct you, at the moment. Since the recent crackdown on extras, things are "starting" to return to normal. Some girls who kissed and did hjs, are doing them, again, with guys they know, being very careful of the cameras. I cannt say the same for a newbie.

Try Diana and Gina. Both have done both, in the past.

You need to give back, so post your results.

In Delaware
07-17-19, 15:27
Didn't have much time but took a short detour home from work to give it a look. Had emailed ahead of visit to ask about cover charge. Prompt response saying it was $5 until 6 pm, then $10.

I arrived at 530 and there was no bouncer at the door and no request for a cover charge.

For those who don't know, there is no alcohol here, it's BYOB and hard luquor is not allowed. I settled for a $5 ginger ale.

Very laid back on a Tuesday evening. Definitely the cleanest club I've ever been in. No smoke or smoky smell to leave clues for the wife, which is good.

Stayed for 4 dancers. Three were exceptional, one was "meh. " But that's a good ratio. None of them did the dollar parade after their dance, which was a pleasant surprise.

Two others hit me up for the backroom. I was short on time and they were part of the "meh" contingent so I just politely declined and we chatted for a bit.

Scorching hot Russian chatted with me just before I left and if I had more time, I would have definitely explored extras.

As it was, time was short, so I said goodbye. She was a sweetie, kissing me on the cheek and saying, "I hope you return soon. ".

I pressed a few bucks into her hand and, aside from the ginger ale, that was the only damage. Will certainly be back to explore the full extent of options.

Oh, emailed afterward to say I enjoyed my time and they replied promptly again, inviting me to a weekend event.

In Delaware
07-25-19, 18:26
Couldn't resist, had to go back. Had a bit more time for this visit. More crowded, but plenty of girls to make sure everyone got attention. Multiple offers for the back room. Finally settled on an older dancer with a Russian accent. Don't recall the name, but she had a pair of huge bolt ons.

I asked what I would get and she asked what I wanted. I asked for oral she said no so I asked about a handjob, she said yes.

I could have blown after one song, but that would have been kinda rude, so I held off until the second. She was great, very attentive and I roamed all over her with only one "Do Not Enter " signal.

Damage was $60, I gave her $70 and was on my way.

I could see this becoming a regular thing for sure.

PhillyGuy1969
08-16-19, 14:29
Stopped in for lunch today, about 10 people here and only 3 dancers. Took a while before anyone stopped by. Opted for a quick handshake; turned into more like a shake down, charged extra for the shake above and beyond the dance.

Will try again when there is more talent.

JohnBlaze7
10-04-19, 18:30
Stopped by last weekend for the first time around 12 am. It says all nude on the side but saw no such thing from any of the dancers. Got a dance ($30) from one of the white girls. Regular dances are done in a bright open room so no chances for anything there. Again nothing nude. Anyone else have better luck?

PhillyGuy1969
10-18-19, 14:18
Stopped in for lunch today, about 10 people here and only 3 dancers. Took a while before anyone stopped by. Opted for a quick handshake; turned into more like a shake down, charged extra for the shake above and beyond the dance.

Will try again when there is more talent.Stopped in today, only 3-5 customers and as many dancers. Angel was on stage and caught my eye. Opted for the dance but they are cracking down again, couldn't get the handshake I wanted. Will wait a while and see what is happening.

AfternoonDelit
10-26-19, 09:12
Stopped in today, only 3-5 customers and as many dancers. Angel was on stage and caught my eye. Opted for the dance but they are cracking down again, couldn't get the handshake I wanted. Will wait a while and see what is happening.Which club did you visit Philly? Just wondering.

Sam Iam
10-26-19, 17:31
Which club did you visit Philly? Just wondering.It sound like the Playhouse from his prior posts.

PhillyGuy1969
10-28-19, 11:39
It sound like the Playhouse from his prior posts.It was the Playhouse.

PhillyGuy1969
10-29-19, 17:00
It was the Playhouse.The Playhouse was slow again today I was the only one sitting at the bar. Had my pick of 3-4 dancers, stayed for a few dances and had a good time, good old handshake with added FIP and possible options for more another time (somewhere else). Nice to see things settling back down.

JohnBlaze7
12-17-19, 12:17
Has anyone experienced Cherry over at PH? Came across her instagram and she's gorgeous. Is her service in par with PH standards?

LastDispatch
12-22-19, 19:24
Has anyone experienced Cherry over at PH? Came across her instagram and she's gorgeous. Is her service in par with PH standards?I was in there a couple weeks ago and she talked my ear off about angels and aliens and shit. It did not appear that extras were on the menu for a dance. One another note could you PM me her instagram?

In Delaware
01-16-20, 21:28
Had a really crappy day at work and stopped in PH, not intending to do much more than watch. About an hour passed and all the girls asked about a dance and I politely declined. Most were average to above average. Just as I was about to head out, Devon showed up. 2 minutes of fonding at the bar and I was ready for the back room. Did not disappoint. Good lord her body is tight. She has a butt like a peach and she really gave a great experience. A little Russian and oral over the shorts and grinding that firm behind, before she finished with the handshake. I had a seven-day build up, so it was a great release. Glad I stopped in.

Bear123
01-17-20, 11:03
Had a really crappy day at work and stopped in PH, not intending to do much more than watch. About an hour passed and all the girls asked about a dance and I politely declined. Most were average to above average. Just as I was about to head out, Devon showed up. 2 minutes of fonding at the bar and I was ready for the back room. Did not disappoint. Good lord her body is tight. She has a butt like a peach and she really gave a great experience. A little Russian and oral over the shorts and grinding that firm behind, before she finished with the handshake. I had a seven-day build up, so it was a great release. Glad I stopped inWhat is Russian?

Sam Iam
01-17-20, 16:33
What is Russian?It is putting you dick between her boobs. She must have big ones, LOL.

Basketball
01-19-20, 14:35
Had a really crappy day at work and stopped in PH, not intending to do much more than watch. About an hour passed and all the girls asked about a dance and I politely declined. Most were average to above average. Just as I was about to head out, Devon showed up. 2 minutes of fonding at the bar and I was ready for the back room. Did not disappoint. Good lord her body is tight. She has a butt like a peach and she really gave a great experience. A little Russian and oral over the shorts and grinding that firm behind, before she finished with the handshake. I had a seven-day build up, so it was a great release. Glad I stopped in.Did you go to the couch with Devon? Does she still kiss on the couch? I always stay standing with her. Asked her once about the couch, during the crackdown. She said no, because of the cameras.

In Delaware
01-21-20, 17:11
I was in one of the backrooms, is that what you mean? There was some light kissing.

Did you go to the couch with Devon? Does she still kiss on the couch? I always stay standing with her. Asked her once about the couch, during the crackdown. She said no, because of the cameras.

Basketball
01-22-20, 07:26
I was in one of the backrooms, is that what you mean? There was some light kissing.Yes, in the back room. Were you standing or sitting? I usually stay standing the entire time. Sometimes would like to see how she is actually"on the couch".

PhillyGuy1969
01-22-20, 17:28
Devon knows the camera angles and the FIP / Russian / DATY / Her mouth everywhere but on the money. Cleaned me up nicely too.

Lasted 4 dances but felt good enough to go back to work.

We joked at the end that many of the guys start buttoning their shirts while she is still blocking the camera rather than starting with the pants. Guys, lets be courteous and cover up the junk first so the girls can stand up and get themselves back together.

PhillyGuy1969
01-23-20, 10:35
I'm going to assume that cleaned you up nicely means you came? And if you did how did she do that or did you have to do it yourself? Her mouth was everywhere but on the money? Forgive me because I don't frequent strip clubs.Picker, they have a reputation for their handshake skills.

WillyHost
01-24-20, 20:01
Dropped by Carnival mid afternoon the other day. Found a very pretty early 20's Cuban looking gal with HUGE tatas and big round bottom, think her name was Debbie. $60 for the room, $100 for the works. As I covered up and was ready to enter she said you'll have to push hard, she was right impressive as she had the tightest little kitty. Only thing I don't like about this place is they allow smoking inside; also the paper towel holder is outside the rest room, you need to remember to take some inside with you.

Went the next night & met Kristy, blonde haired beauty with awesome tatas. She has awesome lip service & all needs were met, left very satisfied.

Did I go to Carnival expecting to meet a 95 lb 19 year old college cutie no. Both of the ladies I met were very attractive, had wonderful personalities & both were absolute sweethearts. I'd be honored to engage with either again and again. So bottom line bang for your buck in my humble opinion Carnival is a great deal. Best bang for your buck.

TAway612
02-12-20, 23:02
Other plans didn't work out and so stopped by.

Got the VIP with Kelly. Amazing body for someone in her late 30's early 40's. Her tits are real and nothing short of perfect.

Great time in the VIP, some hand, some BBBJ, some Russian, and a taste of that amazing kitty.

Not sure how often I'll go back, but I hope to find her there again.

AfternoonDelit
02-13-20, 12:09

Got the VIP with Kelly. Amazing body for someone in her late 30's early 40's. Her tits are real and nothing short of perfect.

Great time in the VIP, some hand, some BBBJ, some Russian, and a taste of that amazing kitty.

Not sure how often I'll go back, but I hope to find her there again.Is this the same Kelly that is missing a few fingers on one hand?

TAway612
02-13-20, 12:23
Is this the same Kelly that is missing a few fingers on one handDidn't notice her fingers. Those tits and that amazing ass had all my attention. She's white, short blond hair and probably around 40. Also sultry and sexy AF.

DrMike050
02-13-20, 16:03
Is this the same Kelly that is missing a few fingers on one hand?No this kelly has all her fingers and gives amazing bbjs.

DerekJames999
02-16-20, 07:41
Carnival is a combo adult bookstore, adult theater (upstairs), and peep show with private booth club. Girls are usually in their booths so you can check them out and go back to a private booth if you desire. Private booths are 60 to the house for 20 minutes and then you negotiate with the lady for the type of show you want and the rate (customary rates are 60/80/100) but can vary depending on the girl.

Haven't been to Carnival since Ginger was there (she was awesome). Was in the area for a work meeting and decide to pop in to see if there was some "on the way home from work" fun to be had. Haven't seen Henry in a long time but he remembered me and asked what I was looking for. Big tits and a great attitude won the day and Henry suggested Kelly. She is a super curvy (bordeline BBW) but curves are great and tits are super nice. Very pretty face and a few tats and a nice demeanor. I opted for the 100 show and was not disappointed. Had to wear a raincoat through the show but that did not detract. Made good use of her tits to a wonderful conclusion. Would recommend her.

ACuriousBoy
02-18-20, 14:33

Not sure how often I'll go back, but I hope to find her there again.What was the donation total?

NJTitSeeker
02-18-20, 17:41
Stop through real quick to see who's on the day shift at Carnival. Really was looking for that Cuban chick. Didn't see her though.

The line up was Kelly, Cherry, Kitten, Bambi, Desree. Out of the bunch Kelly can get it. Her tits are huge but I was on the hunt for the Cuban.

Was there last Saturday also late afternoon. Honey, Tiffany and Sugar was there but I didn't partake in any.

NJTitSeeker
02-20-20, 10:24
Stopped by last night the following ladies were there was:

Tanya-long time favorite PR chick just doesn't do any extras. She's cool aims to please but only HJ, Crystal-white slim MILF, Kristy- white big tit MILF with a lot of energy, Tiffany-another long time vet here a white MILF with some decent bolt ons about C cups, Sugar young black chick with real big tits not sure on the body but looks thick, and Honey- white also real tits not sure on the body but looks thick.

I didn't partake on any because again was in sreach of the Cuban mami but no sign of here. I'm out until next week I guess.

DrMike050
02-25-20, 14:23
What was the donation total?I usually only pay the fee for the VIP which I think is 105 on Wednesday and 160 any other time. Afterwards ill throw her a couple extra ones for a tip here a pics of her.

AfternoonDelit
02-26-20, 14:42
I usually only pay the fee for the VIP which I think is 105 on Wednesday and 160 any other time. Afterwards ill throw her a couple extra ones for a tip here a pics of her.Wow. She's been singing billy Joel for a long time. I remember when she worked at cheerleaders about 10-15 years ago. Great mouth work! Missing a couple fingers from an auto accident. Still has a great bod for her age. Saw her last year at erotic cafe.

PhillyGuy1969
03-05-20, 18:29
Stopped in for lunch and chose the VIP. Started with Billy Joel serenade and then was offered CFS for an extra donation, threw her 60 total on top of VIP. Felt like one of those videos you might find on one of those online video sites. Won't make a frequent habit but nice to catch an unexpected lunch treat.

Tnt69
03-06-20, 07:44
Stopped in for lunch and chose the VIP. Started with Billy Joel serenade and then was offered CFS for an extra donation, threw her 60 total on top of VIP. Felt like one of those videos you might find on one of those online video sites. Won't make a frequent habit but nice to catch an unexpected lunch treat.Which strip club is this? Couldn't find it on the map.

LastDispatch
03-06-20, 11:52
Which strip club is this? Couldn't find it on the map.The Erotic Cafe used to be the Riv.

PhillyGuy1969
03-06-20, 13:49
Which strip club is this? Couldn't find it on the map.Erotic Cafe next to Riviera Motel.

Tnt69
03-06-20, 15:33
Erotic Cafe next to Riviera Motel.Thank you both.

PhillyGuy1969
03-06-20, 15:49
The Erotic Cafe used to be the Riv.I have been going there since the mid eighties, giving away my age.

SecSumDown
03-06-20, 20:57
Good to see some reports about this place. Been going here for a couple years now. Out of the current line-up I've seen Kristy, Kitten, and Jade. They do recycle names here too, BTW. Kristy has huge knockers and curvy hips, like others have said. She's a good-looking blonde in late-30's early-40's. She's pretty freaky too- was sucking her tongue while giving it to her in standing mish with her one leg on the chair. Kitten is one of the veterans here. She is actually a grandmother. Big breasts too. Her body isn't the greatest, but she is really good at BJ, like one of the best I've had. Also loves DATY. Jade is late-20's and has different hair depending on what wig she's wearing. Thick shapely Italian girl with small tits but an ass to worship. Had her dripping and legs shaking in DATY, but the best part about her is that she's very sweet and sensual. All of these girls DFK and like getting their asses eaten, and I wouldn't have it any other way. Next time I'll check out Kelly. I keep hearing good things about her. Think she only works days though. Have fun out there.

Highroller2
03-07-20, 17:46
I have been going there since the mid eighties, giving away my age.I remember going there before there were couch dances.

DrMike050
03-10-20, 15:01
Stopped in for lunch and chose the VIP. Started with Billy Joel serenade and then was offered CFS for an extra donation, threw her 60 total on top of VIP. Felt like one of those videos you might find on one of those online video sites. Won't make a frequent habit but nice to catch an unexpected lunch treat.Which dancer?

JrzGuy
04-06-20, 11:17
With the current events out there closing the doors of all of the clubs at least in NJ and most likely all over the area I wonder what all of the girls are doing to get by? I had thought for sure I would see some new faces pop up on sites like STG or similar but so far I just see the same batch as has been there for months now. Anyone out there have any info to share? Would be nice to find some of the girls out there needing some help looking to go the extra mile these days.

In Delaware
04-07-20, 16:17
With the current events out there closing the doors of all of the clubs at least in NJ and most likely all over the area I wonder what all of the girls are doing to get by? I had thought for sure I would see some new faces pop up on sites like STG or similar but so far I just see the same batch as has been there for months now. Anyone out there have any info to share? Would be nice to find some of the girls out there needing some help looking to go the extra mile these days.I was thinking the same thing. I hadn't be on STG or CityxGuide for a while, but recently went to both and was disappointed. Thought for sure some would move to the hobby at least temporarily. And there a couple I had been dying to get "take out" from that I would pay top dollar for. Alas, not meant to be.

It will be interesting to see what happens when we get back to something resembling normal. I wonder if menus will be greatly expanded as they look to make up for lost time and $$.

BenJon856
04-10-20, 00:09
I was thinking the same thing. I hadn't be on STG or CityxGuide for a while, but recently went to both and was disappointed. Thought for sure some would move to the hobby at least temporarily. And there a couple I had been dying to get "take out" from that I would pay top dollar for. Alas, not meant to be.

It will be interesting to see what happens when we get back to something resembling normal. I wonder if menus will be greatly expanded as they look to make up for lost time and $$.They're online. Posting on onlyfans. Thats what's the trend is now for some people.

Clubber
06-15-20, 07:22
Erotic cafe and Cheerleaders open today, with outdoor facilities. Any info on how they are doing business, and visits, please post.

DrMike050
06-20-20, 17:18
Erotic cafe and Cheerleaders open today, with outdoor facilities. Any info on how they are doing business, and visits, please post.Stopped by yestarday def not worth repeating. First they have 10 cover charge then you must sit outside, the dancer walk around and talk if you want a private a dance you have to pay 20 per song and you go inside and sit at the bar while they dance there is no phyiscal contact at all.

Fiend9753
08-02-20, 11:10
I was becoming a fan of the The Playhouse in Burlington in the month prior to covid. Anyone know when the clubs in NJ will be re-opening? Or just an informed guesstimate from someone local. Thanks.

In Delaware
08-06-20, 13:10
How do you find them there? Confusing interface.

They're online. Posting on onlyfans. Thats what's the trend is now for some people.

Xyzzz777
08-06-20, 17:37
Today I went to the Carnival (on 13x south of Cheerleaders) to see what was happening. Henry retired 1/01/20 after 40 years of being there. Masks are required. It is open with 5 girls Passion, Desirree, Diamond and two others. The 60 to get a girl back to closet has not changed. I took Diamond back. Light skinned Black, good looking but w mask and a splendid body w nice man made tits. Quiet but was pleasant thru out our time. Asked for BJ and she respond w 100. Up 20 from last year. Ask me to sit and came up close standing so I proceeded to FIV. OMG did she get wet and was fucking my two fingers like it was my cock. She then got up on the bench and showed me her ass which I proceeded to rim. I think if I had asked she would have allowed me her pussy and ass (YMMV) for an up sell but I did not go there. My Jr. Was about to burst on its own so I asked for HJ. She then proceeded to give me a nice HJ to finish me off. Left with a smile.

Towntap
08-07-20, 08:02
Today I went to the Carnival (on 13x south of Cheerleaders) to see what was happening. Henry retired 1/01/20 after 40 years of being there. Masks are required. It is open with 5 girls Passion, Desirree, Diamond and two others. The 60 to get a girl back to closet has not changed. I took Diamond back. Light skinned Black, good looking but w mask and a splendid body w nice man made tits. Quiet but was pleasant thru out our time. Asked for BJ and she respond w 100. Up 20 from last year. Ask me to sit and came up close standing so I proceeded to FIV. OMG did she get wet and was fucking my two fingers like it was my cock. She then got up on the bench and showed me her ass which I proceeded to rim. I think if I had asked she would have allowed me her pussy and ass (YMMV) for an up sell but I did not go there. My Jr. Was about to burst on its own so I asked for HJ. She then proceeded to give me a nice HJ to finish me off. Left with a smile.So did you pay for a BJ and got a HJ? (100) or did I miss something? Thanks again for the post.

Town.

JustDafax
08-08-20, 11:54
Today I went to the Carnival (on 13x south of Cheerleaders) to see what was happening. Henry retired 1/01/20 after 40 years of being there. Masks are required. It is open with 5 girls Passion, Desirree, Diamond and two others. The 60 to get a girl back to closet has not changed. I took Diamond back. Light skinned Black, good looking but w mask and a splendid body w nice man made tits. Quiet but was pleasant thru out our time. Asked for BJ and she respond w 100. Up 20 from last year. Ask me to sit and came up close standing so I proceeded to FIV. OMG did she get wet and was fucking my two fingers like it was my cock. She then got up on the bench and showed me her ass which I proceeded to rim. I think if I had asked she would have allowed me her pussy and ass (YMMV) for an up sell but I did not go there. My Jr. Was about to burst on its own so I asked for HJ. She then proceeded to give me a nice HJ to finish me off. Left with a smile.Total 1. 6? And how was quality of the 5 on? Thanks.

Xyzzz777
08-08-20, 22:22
Total 1. 6? And how was quality of the 5 on? Thanks.Quality is Dif to each man. Suggest you go and investigate several times. Tiffany (not there Thursday) and Diamond have very nice bodies and are worth the dollars in my mind.

LuvEmSmall
08-10-20, 00:13
Quality is Dif to each man. Suggest you go and investigate several times. Tiffany (not there Thursday) and Diamond have very nice bodies and are worth the dollars in my mind.This place is certainly an acquired taste. The pricing can be crazy for each girl. If you get to know one, you might get lucky. But, you need to find one you like.

SJerseyGuy
08-14-20, 05:46
This place is certainly an acquired taste. The pricing can be crazy for each girl. If you get to know one, you might get lucky. But, you need to find one you like.It's definitely different. Similar to some of the places over the bridge. Back in the day they used to have the stage area open. That was good for checking out the talent. I'm guessing they stopped doing that for health reasons or were told they had to stop. Is the theater upstairs opened up yet? Has anyone managed to see a woman or couple up there?

Clubber
09-06-20, 07:24
Heard EC is back inside. Business as usual. No update on Cheerleaders NJ. Any news on PH?

Xyzzz777
09-06-20, 17:41
Heard EC is back inside. Business as usual. No update on Cheerleaders NJ. Any news on PH?I was told that PH will open Wednesday with cover of $10 and you will be served a sandwich. Cheerleaders I believe will open the bar on Thursday.

Clubber
09-07-20, 13:58
I was told that PH will open Wednesday with cover of $10 and you will be served a sandwich. Cheerleaders I believe will open the bar on Thursday.1) What kind of sandwich?

2) Will there be private dances?

Xyzzz777
09-07-20, 23:05
1) What kind of sandwich?

2) Will there be private dances?(1) Serious?

(2) Assume so but I am going to find out soon.

FreddyKruger1
09-10-20, 18:50
Went in today. Things are back to normal. Walk in. Temp check. , waiver and have a seat. At the bar it's byob or a water to hydrate. 10 cover and a revolving door of dances in the back. The hours are a bit shorter for now.

It's good to be back.

Stay safe,

Fred.

Msaunders6969
09-11-20, 17:18
Went in today. Things are back to normal. Walk in. Temp check. , waiver and have a seat. At the bar it's byob or a water to hydrate. 10 cover and a revolving door of dances in the back. The hours are a bit shorter for now.

It's good to be back.

Stay safe,

Fred.Are masks required in the back? Do the girls wear masks? Going to put PH on my list for next week.

Clubber
09-13-20, 07:34
Are masks required in the back? Do the girls wear masks? Going to put PH on my list for next week.Danced with 2 girls. One ask if I wanted to wear a mask, and if I wanted her to wear one. Second girl took hers off without asking.

BigDickBurgos
09-18-20, 10:10
Anyone been to EC and can let me know how the girls are?

SecSumDown
09-29-20, 18:44
Did a show with Kristy a couple weeks ago. Massive tits, curvy hips, fake lips. Went for BBFS at 1. 0. She was ok. Did DFK too, but she just had her lips injected so it was more like LFK. Personally, even though she was open minded, she didn't meet my expectations of enthusiasm and seemed to somewhat lack initiative and skill.

Towntap
10-01-20, 10:49
1) What kind of sandwich?

2) Will there be private dances?I stopped in on Thursday day after they opened. No Food required or offered that could see. Temp check and fill out a form. $10 go a water. The floor had arrows directing the flow counter clockwise around the bar. Every other seat blocked off, hand sanitizer every 10 feet on bar. Dancers walked around with Mask on. No mask during dance. Private booths had Clorox wipes to sanitize the booth. Danced with Cayenne for 2 dances ($60) using her standard method.

The website does not list the dancers yet. I suspect they need to let the reopening run its course.

Will be back.

Town.

HobbyMan9
10-02-20, 07:35
Things are back to normal-ish.

Was offered BBFS, I can't remember her name but she had a great shape.

Declined for other reasons.

BigDickBurgos
10-02-20, 11:19

Declined for other reasons.I heard the same thing. Do they all offer BBFS or just some of them?

BigDickBurgos
10-02-20, 11:28

Declined for other reasons.I heard the same thing. Do they all offer BBFS or just some of them?

SecSumDown
10-02-20, 14:10

Declined for other reasons.Is BBFS a normal service at strip clubs? Someone educate me I'm used to indies and AMPs. Would love to bareback a skanky stripper. Also, is DFK common at strip clubs?

In Delaware
10-02-20, 14:44
I stopped in on Thursday day after they opened. No Food required or offered that could see. Temp check and fill out a form. $10 go a water. The floor had arrows directing the flow counter clockwise around the bar. Every other seat blocked off, hand sanitizer every 10 feet on bar. Dancers walked around with Mask on. No mask during dance. Private booths had Clorox wipes to sanitize the booth. Danced with Cayenne for 2 dances ($60) using her standard method.

The website does not list the dancers yet. I suspect they need to let the reopening run its course.

Will be back.

Town.This is great intel, thanks Towntap. Was kind of disappointed I didn't see some of the dancers advertising on STG or other sites during the lockdown. Thought it would be a great chance to have some real fun. Oh well. Will definitely be back to see if my favorites are in the rotation.

HobbyMan9
10-04-20, 07:42
I heard the same thing. Do they all offer BBFS or just some of them?Some of them.

Take out always available, most are boyfriend / sugar daddy shopping also.

Kmajr
10-05-20, 02:07
Was gypsy / Alexa there?? Smells like smoke but she's so hot I don't mind it.

I stopped in on Thursday day after they opened. No Food required or offered that could see. Temp check and fill out a form. $10 go a water. The floor had arrows directing the flow counter clockwise around the bar. Every other seat blocked off, hand sanitizer every 10 feet on bar. Dancers walked around with Mask on. No mask during dance. Private booths had Clorox wipes to sanitize the booth. Danced with Cayenne for 2 dances ($60) using her standard method.

Will be back.

Town.

NJGuy609
11-12-20, 22:51

Declined for other reasons.Are the same services available during the daytime? My nights aren't typically free, but I can sneak over once in a while during the daytime if it will be worth the drive. How many girls do they have working on a typical day? Thanks for any input.

LuvEmSmall
11-22-20, 00:23
I get this thread is going to be irrelevant. They will shutting down bars real soon.

In Delaware
12-08-20, 10:47
I was a bit surprised and disappointed that more of the "entertainers" didn't take to STG or other sites to make $$$ during the shutdown. There are a few girls at Playhouse that I would pay top dollar for. Maybe this shutdown will create the opportunity. Fingers crossed.

I get this thread is going to be irrelevant. They will shutting down bars real soon.

In Delaware
03-02-21, 10:43
Haven't been over in Jersey for a while. Is Playhouse open? There's one dancer I love hooking up with and I want to see if I can get some take out arranged. I was hoping that she'd go to STG or another site, but no luck.

Thanks in advance.

Sir Barton
03-02-21, 17:25
Haven't been over in Jersey for a while. Is Playhouse open? There's one dancer I love hooking up with and I want to see if I can get some take out arranged. I was hoping that she'd go to STG or another site, but no luck.

Thanks in advance.New hours starting 3/1.

M, T, W: 12-7 pm.

T, F, Sat - 12-2 am.

Sun - 6 pm -Midnight.

In Delaware
03-04-21, 10:02
New hours starting 3/1.

T, F, Sat - 12-2 am.

Sun - 6 pm -Midnight.I will be there to check it out! Thanks for the update.

ManuelJellison
03-05-21, 17:27
New hours starting 3/1.

T, F, Sat - 12-2 am.

Sun - 6 pm -Midnight.Wow you give the details of timing now we can go there at our comfortable timing.

LastDispatch
03-09-21, 20:11
Checked out PH late on 6 March. Got a dance from Jessica that ended with the standard handshake. Anybody know if she does OTC?

KittyLover
03-10-21, 19:45
Saw Kristy about a week ago, very attractive blond, curvy with great breasts and ass. Standard fee for room and we were off. Went for everything and had a blast, will definitely repeat. Everything was covered.

Jpax13
03-16-21, 15:57
What was the damage.

Saw Kristy about a week ago, very attractive blond, curvy with great breasts and ass. Standard fee for room and we were off. Went for everything and had a blast, will definitely repeat. Everything was covered.

KittyLover
03-16-21, 22:45
What was the damage.Standard room fee and1. 0.

Danooj
03-31-21, 00:49
Stopped by carnival for the first time Saturday. Got a dance with a guy black chick. We agreed on a price for FS and paid. She bent over and freaked out, then wiped herself down. Told me to do from behind but it didn't feel like I was ever in so put a little spit as lube and she freaked again. I said fuck this and she keep offering a HJ. I walked out. Plan on giving another try wensday night. Anyone have any suggestions on who to go with. I like the super freaks down with anything.

SecSumDown
03-31-21, 13:19
Stopped by carnival for the first time Saturday. Got a dance with a guy black chick. We agreed on a price for FS and paid. She bent over and freaked out, then wiped herself down. Told me to do from behind but it didn't feel like I was ever in so put a little spit as lube and she freaked again. I said fuck this and she keep offering a HJ. I walked out. Plan on giving another try wensday night. Anyone have any suggestions on who to go with. I like the super freaks down with anything.If you want someone down for most things see Kristy. Big tittied big ass blonde. I've heard she does a lot of fetishes. I've seen her a few times just for BBFS.

Danooj
03-31-21, 15:30
If you want someone down for most things see Kristy. Big tittied big ass blonde. I've heard she does a lot of fetishes. I've seen her a few times just for BBFS.Thanks, what's the price difference for bb.

WhiteTesla5
03-31-21, 17:28
Thanks, what's the price difference for bb.Are there pictures of her somewhere?

SecSumDown
03-31-21, 19:04
Thanks, what's the price difference for bb.Same as FS. 6 for entry plus 1. 0 tip.

SecSumDown
03-31-21, 19:10
Are there pictures of her somewhere?Probably. She is a blonde bimbo. Big ass, some gut, huge tits, fake lips.

WhiteTesla5
04-01-21, 23:35
Probably. She is a blonde bimbo. Big ass, some gut, huge tits, fake lips.Which sticks out more the belly or huge tits? How huge?

SecSumDown
04-02-21, 07:24
Which sticks out more the belly or huge tits? How huge?Definitely the tits. They are like E or F. It's really not much of a belly, just a little. The good thing about the carnival is that you can show up and see who is working without having to actually do a show with them. If you don't like how she looks you can always walk out.

Readhead
04-04-21, 09:25
Stopped by carnival for the first time Saturday. Got a dance with a guy black chick. We agreed on a price for FS and paid. She bent over and freaked out, then wiped herself down. Told me to do from behind but it didn't feel like I was ever in so put a little spit as lube and she freaked again. I said fuck this and she keep offering a HJ. I walked out. Plan on giving another try wensday night. Anyone have any suggestions on who to go with. I like the super freaks down with anything.Had a similar problem experience with a carnival black chick like 9 years ago. Same situation. Agreed on FS, she bends over and then freaks out. She was super petite and friendly as hell until she had to perform.

Kenny262
04-05-21, 12:21
Stopped by carnival for the first time Saturday. Got a dance with a guy black chick. We agreed on a price for FS and paid. She bent over and freaked out, then wiped herself down. Told me to do from behind but it didn't feel like I was ever in so put a little spit as lube and she freaked again. I said fuck this and she keep offering a HJ. I walked out. Plan on giving another try wensday night. Anyone have any suggestions on who to go with. I like the super freaks down with anything."Got a dance with a guy black chick. ".

For me, ". Guy black chick" needs an explanation.

KittyLover
04-06-21, 21:56
If you want someone down for most things see Kristy. Big tittied big ass blonde. I've heard she does a lot of fetishes. I've seen her a few times just for BBFS.Kristy does have some big ass titties, didn't know she did bb, might have to try for that someday.

Danooj
04-07-21, 18:29
"Got a dance with a guy black chick. ".

For me, ". Guy black chick" needs an explanation.Sorry type-o I saw krissy and and didn't offer what I was in the mode for might go back for FS.

WhiteTesla5
04-07-21, 21:09
Kristy does have some big ass titties, didn't know she did bb, might have to try for that someday.I was picturing holly halston or misty knights, something along the lines?

KittyLover
04-08-21, 22:52
I was picturing holly halston or misty knights, something along the lines?I can see that.

WhiteTesla5
04-13-21, 18:36
I can see that.Is it worth the 45 min drive to see her? She bigger than tammy mt ephrim?

KittyLover
04-14-21, 17:48
I don't know who Tammy in My Ephraim is. Kristy has big tits, and a nice thick ass when she's bent over. How is Tammy.

Is it worth the 45 min drive to see her? She bigger than tammy mt ephrim?

WhiteTesla5
04-17-21, 20:46
I don't know who Tammy in My Ephraim is. Kristy has big tits, and a nice thick ass when she's bent over. How is Tammy.Saw her a few years back, nice tits. The place was defintely not great. Not a very busy motel with lot of druggies hanging around. Not sure if she got bigger during covid.

https://south-jersey.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/massage-and-more/409866091633

MurdaL
04-17-21, 23:07
Same as FS. 6 for entry plus 1. 0 tip.Are there any pics of her anywhere? Very interested in this one.

SecSumDown
04-19-21, 15:17
Are there any pics of her anywhere? Very interested in this one.Just call them up and if Kristy is on deck drive there and see if you like her looks. The girls are stationed in booths with windowed doors so if you don't like how she looks you can walk out.

HobbyMan9
04-20-21, 07:19
New to this part of the state. Any reports about Cheerleaders?

Any advice?

Apparently they go downstairs for dances. Is Frankie down?

MurdaL
04-30-21, 16:11
Just call them up and if Kristy is on deck drive there and see if you like her looks. The girls are stationed in booths with windowed doors so if you don't like how she looks you can walk out.Finally went and saw her kristy. She is as described. Nice on the eyes but even more important very sweet. She is very easy going and went out of her way to make me feel comfortable as she could sense I was a bit nervous since I haven't been in the game for a while. All in all a great time and worth the money! I will visit again tonight if she is in. Anyone seen jade? I saw her there and she is a thinner white girl if I'm not mistaken. Or maybe I have her name wrong. She was cute! Any intel?

Sir Barton
05-04-21, 14:04
Anybody been to PH recently? Still getting the standard handshake? My last three visits ended in disappointment. The last girl told me she couldn't because of the cameras, despite encouraging me to finger her during the dance.

WookieWonka
05-05-21, 20:49
Anybody been to PH recently? Still getting the standard handshake? My last three visits ended in disappointment. The last girl told me she couldn't because of the cameras, despite encouraging me to finger her during the dance.I've been debating making a trip there or checking out a new (to me) spot. Playhouse has been a staple in the past with a few hiccups when they need to tone down. New girls and younger dancers tend to be more cautious or less likely to engage in tradition at the playhouse. Maybe I'll do an afternoon visit tomorrow after an appointment I have. All the girls except one I've encountered required two dance minimum but maybe I was getting played. But not really. I couldn't finish in the time from one dance.

Towntap
05-09-21, 23:09
Anybody been to PH recently? Still getting the standard handshake? My last three visits ended in disappointment. The last girl told me she couldn't because of the cameras, despite encouraging me to finger her during the dance.Never had a bad visit (been in about 4 times in the past 3 months) go during day time m-f stay with Brazilians and only go with dancers with a confident handshake.

Town.

WhiteTesla5
05-10-21, 18:18
Finally went and saw her kristy. She is as described. Nice on the eyes but even more important very sweet. She is very easy going and went out of her way to make me feel comfortable as she could sense I was a bit nervous since I haven't been in the game for a while. All in all a great time and worth the money! I will visit again tonight if she is in. Anyone seen jade? I saw her there and she is a thinner white girl if I'm not mistaken. Or maybe I have her name wrong. She was cute! Any intel?Which day was she there?

Danooj
05-12-21, 23:52
Was just curious why the ladys at carnival face away from while getting FS. Seems odd and almost like your doing there thighs instead.

MurdaL
05-14-21, 15:43
Which day was she there?She is there tonight. She works swing shifts one week day next nights.

JackHam75
05-24-21, 11:53
Has anyone seen her? Any reviews / info on her?

KittyLover
05-29-21, 13:23
Has anyone seen her? Any reviews / info on her?What does she look like, is she the middle aged blonde.

DotComm
05-31-21, 05:09
Was just curious why the ladys at carnival face away from while getting FS. Seems odd and almost like your doing there thighs instead.Could it be the Cameras?

AfternoonDelit
06-01-21, 15:29
Went this afternoon around 2:00. Lots of women of color. Went down with a beauty named Kimbella. Did the 15 minutes. It was worth it. She is not pushy like other girls. I recommend. Pm for deets.

AznKilla
06-01-21, 17:24
Went this afternoon around 2:00. Lots of women of color. Went down with a beauty named Kimbella. Did the 15 minutes. It was worth it. She is not pushy like other girls. I recommend. Pm for deets.Cheerleaders of South Jersey?

AfternoonDelit
06-02-21, 08:33
Cheerleaders of South Jersey?Yes. That's why I posted in south Jersey. Also, I will respond to pm's from established, contributing members. No posts=no response.

KittyLover
06-02-21, 19:41
Has anyone seen her? Any reviews / info on her?Stopped at carnival, passion is the blond I did a show with before. She was passionate, light neck kissing and touching everywhere to get the juices flowing. Standard fare for her. All in all decent show.

KittyLover
06-02-21, 19:43
Has anyone seen Amber, younger blond with nice boobs, looks all natural. Anyone done a show, how is she?

MurdaL
06-02-21, 22:32
Has anyone seen Amber, younger blond with nice boobs, looks all natural. Anyone done a show, how is she?Is she working evenings this week? Might go check her out.

Danooj
06-03-21, 16:47
Could it be the Cameras?I went again and she didn't face away so must have been just something that one time.

KittyLover
06-03-21, 20:36
Has anyone seen Amber, younger blond with nice boobs, looks all natural. Anyone done a show, how is she?She was there last night but was going in with someone and I couldn't wait long enough to see her and try a show with her.

AznKilla
06-04-21, 15:57
Never been but quite intrigued after seeing all these posts. Can someone PM me on what exactly is it like inside? What's the protocol?

MurdaL
06-09-21, 23:22
Never been but quite intrigued after seeing all these posts. Can someone PM me on what exactly is it like inside? What's the protocol?There are girls in booths. See one you like pay 3 bucks to talk to her and ask the menu. Agree to what you want and you pay 60 to the man for the room for 20 minutes and then whatever you agreed with the girl once you get in. I would recommend it!

HobbyMan9
06-17-21, 08:04
Night shift has willing ladies, but expensive LOL (read the 2 I chose weren't worth it LOL.

Rub and tug in the regular dance.

FS in the VIP. Total waste of time, she was far too drunk.

WhiteTesla5
06-28-21, 17:26
Trying to find what they look like since its a big drive for me. This kristy?

http://assets1.tupalocdn.com/s/brooklawn-new-jersey/carnival-book-store-25776264-fe.jpg

BillyBass
06-28-21, 18:22
Trying to find what they look like since its a big drive for me. This kristy?

http://assets1.tupalocdn.com/s/brooklawn-new-jersey/carnival-book-store-25776264-fe.jpgYes, that's her.

Delco Gent
08-26-21, 11:55
When is the best time to go during the week? I stopped in last week around 7 PM on a weekday. There were only two girls in the booths, neither of which appeared to be worth their asking price. In the lounge upstairs, there were several men seemingly doing the same thing that I was doing, which was waiting for some women to show up. I gave up after about a half hour.

WookieWonka
08-27-21, 08:38
When is the best time to go during the week? I stopped in last week around 7 PM on a weekday. There were only two girls in the booths, neither of which appeared to be worth their asking price. In the lounge upstairs, there were several men seemingly doing the same thing that I was doing, which was waiting for some women to show up. I gave up after about a half hour.You went near the end of the booth girls hours, IIRC. I'd say lunch to 4 pm is good for the booth ladies most days when I visited to look around several times. Weekdays and weekednd I saw 4 to 6 girls working in the booths who ranged the spectrum in shape / size and color. The place is open all hours but I don't beleive the girls in the booths are there at all hours. Also, when you visit you can ask general questions like hours the girls work.

If you are looking for women in the cinema area that is something that is more likely to occur on the weekend (Friday / sat) after dark till about midnight or so and its very hit or miss. You could call ahead and ask how many ladies are working in the booths that day / time.

IMHO, For what the rates are at carnival when its all said and done I think you get more mileage and quality for your money at a well established AMP.

IHeartSpinners
09-20-21, 23:21
Yes, that's her.Damn. Cute face. I'm going to have to take a trip to Carnival soon.

Dingo21
09-25-21, 11:51
Anyone gone since the re-branding? Its now called Club21 Twenty.

LuvEmSmall
10-26-21, 08:17
Looks to be busy. I have been 3 times recently and had some great success each time.

First girl didn't get her name but she wears a bug chain with Capricorn on it.

2nd time was with Mahogany. Got the job done but would not repeat.

Last week was Riley- whew! Sexy, pretty, perfect tiny little amazing AA cup titties. Probably hard to find a bra to fit her-PERFECT. Got the job done. She likes to extend by disrobing, getting ready, but Wow!

LuvEmSmall
11-02-21, 06:06
Looks to be busy. I have been 3 times recently and had some great success each time.

First girl didn't get her name but she wears a bug chain with Capricorn on it.

2nd time was with Mahogany. Got the job done but would not repeat.

Last week was Riley- whew! Sexy, pretty, perfect tiny little amazing AA cup titties. Probably hard to find a bra to fit her-PERFECT. Got the job done. She likes to extend by disrobing, getting ready, but Wow!Mods, please move if you have time.

BigDickBurgos
11-10-21, 00:28
Anyone gone since the re-branding? Its now called Club21 Twenty.I've been there a few weeks ago. Its no longer BYOB so now the girls can't get fully naked. It's the same basically outside of that. I didn't get a dance but dances before weren't really anything special in my experience.

Megakibbles
11-17-21, 23:32
Was in town last week and heard good things about playhouse so I figured I'd stop in. Didn't do enough research I guess and made in obvious it was first time there. Didn't byob and asked for a drink. Bartender told me she get me a drink but there was a $10 cover. Saying okay must of painted a target on my back. Within 10 minutes had 5 girls all approach asking for a dance. Was smart enough to turn them all down and buy myself some breathing room and time. Found a good fit for me a thicker blonde with big tits (don't remember her name) . Went back for a dance. Total of 2 songs, played with the twins and got a release. Overall fair time. Just wondering if I would of gotten a better bang for my buck if I waited longer or didn't make it obvious I was new there. Any feedback would be appreciated.

SBear
11-20-21, 10:57
Was in town last week and heard good things about playhouse so I figured I'd stop in. Didn't do enough research I guess and made in obvious it was first time there. Didn't byob and asked for a drink. Bartender told me she get me a drink but there was a $10 cover. Saying okay must of painted a target on my back. Within 10 minutes had 5 girls all approach asking for a dance. Was smart enough to turn them all down and buy myself some breathing room and time. Found a good fit for me a thicker blonde with big tits (don't remember her name) . Went back for a dance. Total of 2 songs, played with the twins and got a release. Overall fair time. Just wondering if I would of gotten a better bang for my buck if I waited longer or didn't make it obvious I was new there. Any feedback would be appreciated.There is a cover. Five in ten minutes is not unusual and perhaps on the low side. It had nothing to do with you being new. You just sat down and they wanted to get to you before you selected someone else. Could you have gotten a better bargain? No. A better dancer? Maybe.

Bear123
01-17-22, 16:39
Has anyone been to this club there looks like some hot girls.

Sir Barton
01-17-22, 18:01
Has anyone been to this club there looks like some hot girls.I was there about a year ago. BYOB place. Two of the girls were both dancing and tending bar. Not sure if that's typical or they were just short staffed. Very lame lap dances. I got yelled at over the intercom about 2 seconds after I touched a tit.

Jaggerish
03-27-22, 17:07
She did not age well!

Bear123
03-27-22, 23:00
She did not age well!No and I was there at least once a week.

Bear123
03-28-22, 07:11
She did not age well!I don't remember her and I was there at least once a week.

Jaggerish
03-28-22, 08:49
No and I was there at least once a week.She was their top dancer, and at the time and Connie was still dancing regularly. The rest of the crew was: Shaina, Shawna, Diva, Brandy, Devon, and several others whose faces I remember but don't recollect their names. This was in the late '90's.

Hrp56
04-08-22, 19:17
I happened to be passing through NJ mid-day Wednesday on business, was planning to make a stop at an AMP but was running a little behind schedule and I needed a quicker option so I decided to stop at Carnival. 4 girls total were working the booths, and the one that caught my eye was Kristy. I see now where she had been reviewed here many times before. Very attractive blonde MILF, easy going and seemed eager to please. Paid the standard. 6 for the booth and another 1 to the lady. Everything was covered. I had a great time and she seemed to enjoy herself as well. I'm glad I made the stop and TBH, If I didn't live several hours away I'd be there to see her on a regular basis.