PDA

View Full Version : Marlo

Hotwire
02-07-09, 20:34
Has anyone seen the lovely Miss Marlo lately,if so please PM me her contact info.

Mohos
02-20-09, 01:42
I went to visit Ms M tonoght and she was gone...the management was none to happy with me...where is she?

Titman
02-20-09, 11:26
Crap! She was in her usual place Tuesday. She'll pop up again; we'll just have to keep an eye out.

Titman
02-20-09, 22:37
Found her today on Pacific near the FM across from the McD about 11:00 this a.m.

She's looking for a place to stay; didn't have one today, but will be findable on Pacific.

Lookin for Stuff
02-24-09, 19:48
I found her Sunday on Pac. around 5pm
She has a new place to stay a few miles S. of her last place.
Any seniors interested in info please don't hesitate.....

Be safe
LFS

Dyna Ryder
03-20-09, 12:50
I found her Sunday on Pac. around 5pm She has a new place to stay a few miles S. of her last place. Any seniors interested in info please don't hesitate.....
Be safe
LFS

Okay...where is she? PM me, please...

Lookin for Stuff
03-22-09, 21:07
Miss M is missing in action again.I searched for her for 2-3 hours this afternoon.
I called her last known digs and she hasn't been there in a few days.Any one have
info please PM me.
Thanks
Be Safe
LFS

Titman
03-23-09, 15:39
Damn! Let loose the hounds!

Mohos
03-24-09, 20:55
I don't know her last name, but there is one Marlo in the PC jail for a charge that looks like it might be our devine one. Anyone know her last name? If it is her she has 20 days of unemployment.

Lookin for Stuff
03-24-09, 23:15
We'll need to show her she was surely missed while she was "unemployed".

Nico
03-24-09, 23:27
I don't know her last name, but there is one Marlo in the PC jail for a charge that looks like it might be our devine one. Anyone know her last name? If it is her she has 20 days of unemployment.Yes that would be her. Give her my best once she's out. I don't get down there that often anymore.

Diet Coke
03-25-09, 01:31
I don't know her last name, but there is one Marlo in the PC jail for a charge that looks like it might be our devine one. Anyone know her last name? If it is her she has 20 days of unemployment.

what is the link for jail?
Never mind, found the Pierce Co jail register and think I found her near the end of alphabet

Mohos
03-31-09, 17:43
7 Days to Ms Marlo. I bet the fellas that work at the jail are gonna miss her.

Crisco Sid
03-31-09, 21:47
Maybe 5 or 6 of us should rent a limo and pick her up at the jail when she's released. Could be an interesting ride to the Golden Lion.. :)

Titman
03-31-09, 23:11
Maybe 5 or 6 of us should rent a limo and pick her up at the jail when she's released. Could be an interesting ride to the Golden Lion.. :)

Yep. Release date is the 7th at 8:00 a.m. She'll be out and looking for work.

Mohos
04-03-09, 13:12
4 days to Marlo.

Mohos
04-07-09, 13:17
I just checked and she is no longer on the jail roster. Last I heard whe was not staying at the GL anymore. Anyone know where she landed?

Dyna Ryder
04-09-09, 17:24
I just checked and she is no longer on the jail roster. Last I heard whe was not staying at the GL anymore. Anyone know where she landed?

Yes...it'd be nice to know. I'm sure she has needs...as do we!

Titman
04-10-09, 19:53
I checked her usual haunts this a.m., but no luck.

Titman
04-20-09, 19:11
I haven't found her yet, and my little head is feeling deprived. If anybody's seen her, send me a p.m.

Mohos
04-24-09, 20:45
Where Is She!!!!

Lookin for Stuff
04-27-09, 01:19
I spent 4 hours looking for Marlo today. No luck,however I did see at least 8 girls working 2 sets of WSW and BSW, 3 older WSW's and 1 older BSW which I picked up. After searching for Marlo I decided to spend my money and go home.
I picked up Vanessa around Walgreens and Albertsons, .30 for BBBJCIM
Well worth the time and donation. She says she lives in that area and works some times when she needs extra cash. I will look for her again.
Be Safe
LFS

JimmyPage
05-02-09, 23:45
Where Is She! I've never been locked up but from what I hear many people do a lot of soul searching while in there. Maybe the Divine Ms. M is no longer a sister of mercy for all us cheap horny guys LOL

Just kidding dudes. I may be coming back up there from Cali and if I find her y'all be the first to know.

Jimmy

Member #4513
05-06-09, 07:19
So no Marlo yet? Cant believe no one has found her yet :-(

Titman
05-06-09, 19:31
Not yet. Last year when she got out of jail in Nevada she stayed with a friend for two months before returning to work.

Lookin for Stuff
05-11-09, 00:49
Another day of failure !!!!

Titman
05-11-09, 10:59
Damn! One of us should have picked her up when she was released.

Mohos
05-12-09, 16:52
Gave it a try today. No Go! I did meet up with a large build BSW that took care of me for .15 with a BBBJCIM. She was walking on Hosmer near the new coffee place. We went to my favorite spot where she got down to the task.

She spit on the floor of the Mohosmobile, before she could get the door open, at the end and was not terribly enthusastic about her job, but for .15.... I would not recommend and did not get her digets even though they were offered.

Lookin for Stuff
05-17-09, 17:51
PM me for info..

JimmyPage
05-19-09, 13:11
PM me for info..Big shout out to Stuff for his tireless detective work finding the Divine Ms. M.

Dude she should give you a "every fifth BJ free" discount or something like that. LOL.

All is right in the T-Town world again.

Jimmy

Mohos
05-20-09, 16:24
LFS come through, I am headed (yeah I said "headed") to the spot as soon as I can gather the customary donation.

Titman
05-20-09, 18:34
Congratulations, LFS!! You are a gentleman and a searcher.

Lookin for Stuff
05-20-09, 21:02
Kinda self serving but thank you none the less.

Philtered
05-20-09, 21:46
Guys,

I know I'm a relative newbie, but I'd love the chance to meet the famous Ms. M for the first time. So if anybody could have pity on me and pm a little info, I'd appreciate it! Including what her usual donation is, as I said, never had the pleasure before.

Can't fault me for asking, right?

Mohos
07-10-09, 16:04
I had a sighting in Ponders. Was in my uncles truck so I could not stop. It looks like she is in the same place. Just info for M fans.

Native Humper
07-10-09, 16:10
At least we know she is still around. Any positive location would be good for so many of us marlo fans. Last time I saw her she was getting off the bus on S Tacoma way. She told me that she still has friends on Pacific and goes to see them.

Titman
07-11-09, 21:06
That's been my experience, too. She is staying in the same place, but works Pacific. When I visit her I start by driving south on Pacific and cutting over to her usual location.

Mohos
07-17-09, 17:48
I went to visit her today, but the manager, tweeker looking fellow, told me to get lost as I approached her room. Any idea what the deal is? Should I have called a head (so to speak)?

Lookin for Stuff
07-18-09, 09:25
I always call ahead. I have never been given any trouble there.

Is she still at the same place?

Be Safe,

LFS

JimmyPage
07-18-09, 18:42
I went to visit her today, but the manager, tweeker looking fellow, told me to get lost as I approached her room. Any idea what the deal is? Should I have called a head (so to speak)?Her line of work always leads to this. Management is torn between booting a long term tenant vs. dealing with the endless stream of dudes knocking on her door (or a neighbor's by mistake) or calling at all hours of the day and night.

She told me she usually pays cash daily instead of weekly rate cuz she never plans too far in the future and the manager makes more $.

I plan on being up in the area again soon and will try to get her a trac phone or some prepaid mobile so she's always on standby- and put an end to the 3am front desk calls. Will share the digits.

Jimmy

Titman
07-18-09, 19:42
I went to visit her today, but the manager, tweeker looking fellow, told me to get lost as I approached her room. Any idea what the deal is? Should I have called a head (so to speak)?

I've never had a problem with him; I wonder if he's trying to work a deal with her for the rent.

Native Humper
08-06-09, 21:08
Now that is a good idea. It would solve the problem of her disappering and we would all be happy. She is really worth the effort even is she is showing the wear and tear of her lifestyle. Her performance is always awsome

Native Humper
08-06-09, 21:09
Now that is a good idea. It would solve the problem of her disappering and we would all be happy. She is really worth the effort even is she is showing the wear and tear of her lifestyle. Her performance is always awsome

No Good
08-08-09, 15:39
I spotted Marlo Sat the 1st, at 112th and Pac ave. With my SO couldn't stop. Any info on current local would be appreciated.

Also have seen several SW on 72nd between portland and Pac ave in last couple days. And few in early AM hours on pac ave between 84th and downtown. Not like the old days more more action then I have seen in recent months.

Lookin for Stuff
08-10-09, 09:04
I spotted Marlo around 11:30 am Sunday on Pacific near that big Dollar store.
I too had some one with me and unable to talk to her.
We know she's there.
Be Safe
LFS

Member #4513
08-10-09, 09:33
I spotted Marlo around 11:30 am Sunday on Pacific near that big Dollar store.
I too had some one with me and unable to talk to her.
We know she's there.
Be Safe
LFS

crap! I was out looking for her around that time and didn't see her anywhere, damn it

Native Humper
08-11-09, 17:31
I went to check Tacoma Ave. on Sunday. Nothing on my first two cruises and finally on the third cruise I saw "Sunshine" a mid 40's SW. She looked good from a distance but when she got in the car she showed a lot of wear. wanted .3 for BJ and I offered .2 and she agreed. She took me to a place nearby on Tacoma Way that was some kind of a business and had a large parking lot. She took me around one of the buildings and it was isolated so no worry about being seen. She got on her knees and I said no condom and she agreed. Great suction and finished quickly in her mouth. I payed after the deed also.

Mohos
08-14-09, 17:27
Can someone PM me with her location, room, number and didgets? Thanks in advance.

Member #4513
08-15-09, 07:36
Can someone PM me with her location, room, number and didgets? Thanks in advance.
Her Locale is MIA at the moment. She got booted from the last known place. As per the reports she's been seen out strolling a couple times and I've gone and run the stroll myself a few times to no avail :( and I usually don't stroll!

Bothellcock
08-15-09, 20:11
Hi all,

New to the boards, new to the hobby.

Marlo is obviously pretty prolific, but what's her story? Is anyone willing to post a bio?

Thanks guys.

Titman
08-15-09, 20:44
Last Thursday she said she was staying with a friend, but working Pacific.

Mohos
08-20-09, 15:30
Crap, Crap, Crap...I saw her on Pac past the 7-11 going towards Spanaway. That wild armswing and all. And me with a passenger that would not understand my visiting Ms. M. I dropped my freind off and went back, but alas one of you already got her. Hope you had a good time.

Circle Back Again
08-23-09, 03:07
I ran into Marlo earlier today and know of here current location. She was walking the west side of Pacific Avenue between 96th and 108th, which is about the only area to find her these days. We went back to her new location. PM me for info.

Member #4513
08-23-09, 06:32
I ran into Marlo earlier today and know of here current location. She was walking the west side of Pacific Avenue between 96th and 108th, which is about the only area to find her these days. We went back to her new location. PM me for info.Tried to PM you, your box is full it said. Shoot me a PM CBA :)

Thanks!

Circle Back Again
08-26-09, 00:20
Cleared up my message box. Man I had stuff in there from 2004! Saw her again yesterday. Sr members should be able to PM me now, sorry for the delay.

CB(A)

Rico Roberto
08-26-09, 07:27
I wonder if anyone might email me a picture, physical description, or a few words as to what she's like.

Member #4513
08-26-09, 17:32
I wonder if anyone might email me a picture, physical description, or a few words as to what she's like.Do a search there is plenty of info on her here.

Titman
08-27-09, 08:27
do a search there is plenty of info on her hereOf course, that assumes that the search function is working.

Member #4513
08-27-09, 10:17
Of course, that assumes that the search function is working.Oh well, didn't know it doesn't always work :-) It's always worked for me.

Rico Roberto
08-28-09, 02:50
Quick searches and re-reading the thread reveals almost nothing there that goes into the questions I had.

Member #4513
08-28-09, 05:56
Quick searches and re-reading the thread reveals almost nothing there that goes into the questions I had.There is a ton of information about marlo in several Tacoma threads. The senior regular visitors of miss M will probably not give up her location to a new member here. But there is plenty of info on where to find her. Then if she wants to tell you her location thats up to her. But if we sent everyone who asked her location. That would no doubt cause her trouble (to much attention, to many people shwoing up at her locale, the cops etc). And we dont want her to have trouble :)

Lookin for Stuff
08-30-09, 22:42
I found her this morning around 9:am...Way So. on Pacific.Picked her up and brought her to my place for a session and a shower,for our friend. I took her back and dropped her near where I picked her up.She was gonna get a room in Fife this evening. She said when she gets used to this motel she would like the guys to come see her, as she does better that way.

Be Safe
LFS

EastlakeHorndog
09-01-09, 02:18
I hooked up with Marlo about 2-3 years ago, then lost touch with her. I thought I read that she got busted on a warrant or something and had to leave the state. It sounds like she's back?

I know I don't usually frequent the Tacoma board, but am a semi-regular contributor to the Seattle board and I've been a member (no pun intended) for years.

When and if she gets settled I'd really appreciate it if someone would let me know how to contact her. If you don't feel comfortable divulging her location I understand, but does she have any other means of contact?

Member #4513
10-11-09, 09:11
Anyone seen her lately and her latest location?

Lookin for Stuff
10-11-09, 22:02
I found her this afternoon around 3:30pm way S.on Pac.

Picked her up took her to her new motel in Fife and got her a room. As always Seniors are welcome to the info. She said she would be there all evening and tomorrow morning.

Be Safe

LFS

Justin495
11-06-09, 14:03
Long time monger though haven't been posting. Haven't seen Marlo in a while, last time I saw her on Pac near Lakewood a while ago. Anyone know if/where she's still hanging out?

Tire Doc
11-07-09, 10:36
Any one have a pic?

I spend alot of time in this area but don't know who in looking for.

Thanks for any help.

Titman
11-07-09, 21:54
Any one have a pic?

I spend alot of time in this area but don't know who in looking for.

Thanks for any help.

Marlo refuses to allow any pics. She doesn't want to make L.E.'s job too easy.

Lookin for Stuff
11-08-09, 03:40
I was in Tacoma today with family and spotted Marlo in an area I had never seen her before. She was sitting on the sidewalk down on Pac and S. 25th
in front of that fast food place. Wis I could have stopped it started pouring and she was getting drenched.....

Be Safe
LFS

Titman
11-10-09, 17:37
I was in Tacoma today with family and spotted Marlo in an area I had never seen her before. She was sitting on the sidewalk down on Pac and S. 25th
in front of that fast food place. Wis I could have stopped it started pouring and she was getting drenched.....

Be Safe
LFS

She has a friend who lives near there and she sometimes spends the night in the area. I assume you were referring to the Jack-i-t-Box.

Crisco Sid
11-11-09, 16:37
Stopped into Marlo's Fife digs last week. I've had a "Marlo fantasy" for awhile and decided to make it happen. Called her and asked her to make "it" clean enough to eat.... Always accommodating Marlo was waiting with a very fresh kitty that I proceeded to devour with delight. All I need now is a "I ATE MARLO" T-shirt.

Mohos
11-12-09, 18:30
Dude,

I can not imagine being willing to take thngs that far. Hope you had the H1N1 shot. Marlo is fantastic at what she does and providing her with a little fun is one thing, but wow! Good luck dude.

Stopped into Marlo's Fife digs last week. I've had a "Marlo fantasy" for awhile and decided to make it happen. Called her and asked her to make "it" clean enough to eat.... Always accommodating Marlo was waiting with a very fresh kitty that I proceeded to devour with delight. All I need now is a "I ATE MARLO" T-shirt.

Titman
11-13-09, 22:00

Interesting. A couple years ago when I made that suggestion, she said she didn't like to cum while she was working...

Crisco Sid
11-14-09, 15:56
She does now... :)

Interesting. A couple years ago when I made that suggestion, she said she didn't like to cum while she was working...

PlaneGuy
11-28-09, 00:31
Marlo refuses to allow any pics. She doesn't want to make L.E.'s job too easy.

How about a description? You can PM me, I am well aware of the damage that too much "publicity can do to a good provider!

EastlakeHorndog
12-01-09, 19:35
I called the contact info I have for her yesterday and she doesn't seem to be there anymore (the info I have is a couple months old).

I was really hoping to connect with her within the next couple days, and if not then, next week. If anyone has her current contact info I'd greatly appreciate it. Thanx, ELHD

Member #4513
12-14-09, 08:46
I'm also looking for her... she hasnt been at her last reported digs for a while now! :-(Please PM if any of you know where she is! Thanks!

Mohos
12-16-09, 20:11
Me too. I would like to share in some holiday spirit.

Circle Back Again
12-17-09, 21:15
I found Marlo by the Dollar Store on Pacific and 99th on Monday lunchtime. Hadn't seen her for several weeks. We went to her temporary digs in Fife, which I am sure is no longer active. She's only able to stroll Pacific south of 96th, so keep looking, but know you can narrow your search there.

Oh yeah, she was great. Same old Marlo, now 8 years running!

CB(A)

Titman
12-18-09, 16:36
I want to second CBA's comment. For the past two months she has had "temporary" digs, but the best place to find her has been from 96th south on Pacific.

EastlakeHorndog
12-19-09, 06:23
I live in Seattle, so unfortunately it's out of the way for me to head that far south. If I know where she is, it's worth the trip though.

Member #4513
01-02-10, 16:07
Been trying to find her with no luck. Anyone seen her lately?
B

Titman
01-03-10, 21:26
I last saw her about two weeks ago, maybe more. She was at the bus stop in front of the auto parts store at 96th on Pacific. She's been doing mostly car dates.

Lookin for Stuff
01-17-10, 19:43
I picked her up by the 7-11 on Pac. around 2pm. I took her to a Motel in Fife
I have the room # for those interested. I took her to a bus stop when we were through since it was still early.

Be Safe
LFS

Member #4513
02-15-10, 00:10
She isnt at her last reported location :-( Anyone have an update?

Lookin for Stuff
02-26-10, 22:51
I am going Miss M hunting tomorrow. I will advise you of my findings.
Be Safe
LFS

Mohos
03-02-10, 21:03
Please share any didgets you might get. I just waisted a bunch of money on a really bad CL girl.

I am going Miss M hunting tomorrow. I will advise you of my findings.
Be Safe
LFS

Lookin for Stuff
03-03-10, 08:47
No luck , I spent a few hours there and never saw her...

Titman
03-03-10, 19:14
Me, neither.

Tire Doc
03-08-10, 00:18
This Marlo you speak of is it the same malro that walks kinda hunchback in that area? Just wondering I see this lady out here all the time.

JimmyPage
03-09-10, 22:22
This Marlo you speak of is it the same malro that walks kinda hunchback in that area? Just wondering I see this lady out here all the time.That'd be her doc. What area?

Thanks,

Jimmy

Member #4513
03-09-10, 22:48
This Marlo you speak of is it the same malro that walks kinda hunchback in that area? Just wondering I see this lady out here all the time.
And walks real fast? That would be her. Be nice to her treat her right :-)

Tire Doc
03-16-10, 01:52
The lady I think you guys are looking for has been up and down the ave from 99 to 108 all weekend wearing all black.

Member #4513
04-03-10, 07:45
Anyone have a latest report on her latest location?

Martinisshy
04-05-10, 03:18
A few years ago, I saw this lady that had a what looked like a mini skirt getting on the bus (I think) in front of the AM/PM on Pacifc near PLU. When I got closer, she looked old enough to be a grandma. Funny. A few night later I saw her walking along Pac Ave accross from Foxes trying to flag me down. I kept on going. Then I saw her about 3 months ago in Ponders as I pulled in the parking lot of Jerry's. She had dark hair. The oter times she had blond/white hair. She looked like she had no teeth because it looked like the cheeks were sunken in. Since I've never seen her, did I describe the famous Miss M that you guys yearn for?

Dyna Ryder
04-05-10, 19:19
Definitely NOT !!!

A few years ago, I saw this lady that had a what looked like a mini skirt getting on the bus (I think) in front of the AM/PM on Pacifc near PLU. When I got closer, she looked old enough to be a grandma. Funny. A few night later I saw her walking along Pac Ave accross from Foxes trying to flag me down. I kept on going. Then I saw her about 3 months ago in Ponders as I pulled in the parking lot of Jerry's. She had dark hair. The oter times she had blond/white hair. She looked like she had no teeth because it looked like the cheeks were sunken in. Since I've never seen her, did I describe the famous Miss M that you guys yearn for?

Martinisshy
04-05-10, 19:26
Definitely NOT !!!WHEW! What a relief!!! Still don't know what she looks like then. I could have seen her many times and not have known.

Oh well.

Martinisshy
04-06-10, 05:02
Definitely NOT !!!Whew!

What a relief.

Member #4513
04-23-10, 04:40
So is she officially MIA?

Tire Doc
04-25-10, 15:02
The person I think is Marlo can be found in Parkland on the Ave between 96 and 108 I see her walking this area during daylight hours. Later my freinds.

Titman
04-26-10, 19:38
The person I think is Marlo can be found in Parkland on the Ave between 96 and 108 I see her walking this area during daylight hours. Later my freinds.

That is my finding as well.

Martinisshy
04-28-10, 01:10
What makes this person so special?

Her looks?

Personality?

Skills?

Cdude2
04-28-10, 09:36
A couple of days ago I saw Marlo walking along Pac Ave around 100th. I did not take the time.

What makes Marlo special is the service and her attitude. She is a nice girl or was in the day. The first time I bumped into her was several years ago and she was good looking fairly young. A drug user for sure. I saw her a couple of times in those days. She is not that good looking now and I understand a few years ago she was hit by a bus and she is a bit messed up by it. She has put on some weight since I first met her. I do not usually stop for her or track her down these days. Wish I had seen her more all those years ago.

Member #4513
04-29-10, 07:01
A couple of days ago I saw Marlo walking along Pac Ave around 100th. I did not take the time.

What makes Marlo special is the service and her attitude. She is a nice girl or was in the day. The first time I bumped into her was several years ago and she was good looking fairly young. A drug user for sure. I saw her a couple of times in those days. She is not that good looking now and I understand a few years ago she was hit by a bus and she is a bit messed up by it. She has put on some weight since I first met her. I do not usually stop for her or track her down these days. Wish I had seen her more all those years ago.
The service and attitude are still the same :)

Martinisshy
04-29-10, 12:58

What makes Marlo special is the service and her attitude. She is a nice girl or was in the day. The first time I bumped into her was several years ago and she was good looking fairly young. A drug user for sure. I saw her a couple of times in those days. She is not that good looking now and I understand a few years ago she was hit by a bus and she is a bit messed up by it. She has put on some weight since I first met her. I do not usually stop for her or track her down these days. Wish I had seen her more all those years ago.Sounds like Pierce Transit or what ever that bus belonged to did not help her with her injuries.

Titman
05-08-10, 22:33
The service and attitude are still the same :)I agree. She has a lot more mileage than when she first showed up in Tacoma almost ten years ago. She is 38 or 39, and she's been a heavy drug user and servicing 8 or 10 guys a day for at least 15 years. But she still has a good attitude.

Member #4513
06-06-10, 07:32
Hey has anyone of the regulars spent any time with Miss M lately? I seem to keep missing her out on the stroll and sure would like some local digs info. So much nicer to be able drop by :)

Titman
06-08-10, 20:31
Baggerr, I haven't seen her for a couple weeks, before Memorial Day. The last few times I've seen her, we used the Trashmobile. I know she prefers to use a room, too, but she said it was too far, which I take to mean she didn't have a room.

Member #4513
06-08-10, 21:51
Baggerr, I haven't seen her for a couple weeks, before Memorial Day. The last few times I've seen her, we used the Trashmobile. I know she prefers to use a room, too, but she said it was too far, which I take to mean she didn't have a room.
That could be, but if you found her on pacific, I know she had been staying down in fife so I'd call that too far :) I probably dont cruise enough or the right times to catch her out. If you havent seen her in a few weeks I wonder if she's in the hokey.

Humpty Dumpty
06-09-10, 13:29
Oh shit. I was at U Betcha Pub last night and met a girl named Marlo. She seemed kinda trashy. She gave me her number but I couldn't remember what the fuck was going on. I was trashed. This Marlo was WSW, a few extra pounds but cute, and I think she couldnt have been older than 30.

Member #4513
06-09-10, 21:55
Oh shit. I was at U Betcha Pub last night and met a girl named Marlo. She seemed kinda trashy. She gave me her number but I couldn't remember what the fuck was going on. I was trashed. This Marlo was WSW, a few extra pounds but cute, and I think she couldnt have been older than 30.
I've never known her to be in a bar but that does sound a little like her, but she doesnt usually have a number to give out.

Titman
06-10-10, 14:05
Short, dishwater blonde, boobs noticible but not huge?

Mohos
06-10-10, 19:25
Share them didgets!!!!

BroncoMan
07-22-10, 18:16
Anyone have confirmed info on miss M? I haven't seen her in a while!!

Titman
07-24-10, 14:52
I last saw her about three weeks ago across from the dollar store on Pacific. No contact since.

JimmyPage
07-26-10, 20:40
Hey Guys,

After 5 years down south (California) I finally made it back to T Town last week and found our girl Miss Marlo within 10 mins of cruising Pacific near 100th. Same great service, she's put on a couple pounds but who hasn't?

She works Pacific from 96th to 108th when she needs money, otherwise she stays in her Fife motel and waits for business, which she prefers. She has a cell phone now, which is prepaid and I made sure has lots of minutes on it. She needs our patronage, the less street time the better for her.

Seniors pm me for the scoop.

Peace,

Jimmy

BroncoMan
07-27-10, 17:58
PM Sent :)

Mohos
07-29-10, 12:20
Me too. Forgot to ask what Fife establishment, just in case she looses the phone. Can you PM that too?

Tire Doc
07-29-10, 20:54
Hey guys,

Your girl was out and about at lunch time today between 99th and 108th.

No Good
09-05-10, 13:16
Seen her Thursday 9/2 on pac ave at 96th st

JimmyPage
11-08-10, 20:49
Rent money that is. See'mon guys over two months without a Marlo report? We are going to lose our hotlink on the first page of this site. Ah well, I've seen her quite a bit lately, I put her up for a few days to get her out of the rain and cold, and she was most appreciative in ways little Jimmy really likes.

She apparently has a court date coming up on her usual charge so she may be out of commission for a bit. Sounds like a total bogus arrest but her past history doesn't help her.

Whoever the monger was who got pulled over with her in his car please get your story straight with her before you see the judge-Don't sell her down the river-Man up.

Jimmy

JimmyPage
02-20-11, 01:28
Miss M done lost another phone. Pm me for the new. Saw her again, same great service. Fellas it's cold outside let's try to keep her off the chilly streets give her a call.

Peace,

Jimmy

Martinh
02-28-11, 22:13
Especially since I don't know what she looks like.

Is she black, white, asian, latina, or mix? And body wise. Skinny? BBW?

Tall, short?

Just wondering.

Tahoe Dan
03-01-11, 16:46
Marlo I think walks kinda crooked white blonde hair always dressed in black she's an x tweeker I think hieght wieght proportianate if your into good bjs michelle white native short gives a good one I posted where she hangs out.

Martinh
03-01-11, 19:36
Marlo I think walks kinda crooked white blonde hair always dressed in black she's an x tweeker I think hieght wieght proportianate if your into good bjs michelle white native short gives a good one I posted where she hangs out.The only blonde hair girl I've seen in a while has looked pretty ragged. A few years ago that is. The last time I saw her was in Ponders when I parked in the Jerry's parking lot. She had darker hair then. When I went in, the guy at the counter commented about her looks. Can't be her from the description of what I read from this thread. But then again.

Lookin for Stuff
04-23-11, 01:58
Saw our little lady last night. She has moved into a friends trailer for awhile.

It was tough seeing her there, a guy met me outside and showed me where to park.

Then as soon as I left he went straight into the trailer, it was a little strange.

We need to get her back in a motel!

Be Safe.

LFS

JustAJohn
04-25-11, 01:04
Saw our little lady last night. She has moved into a friends trailer for awhile.

It was tough seeing her there, a guy met me outside and showed me where to park.

Then as soon as I left he went straight into the trailer, it was a little strange.

Be Safe.

LFSI was a Miss M regular. But I lost track of her. Would love to help with donations. Just lemmekno,

Just A John

Martinh
04-25-11, 02:02
Go figure. The streets have been bare whenever I'm in the area.

JimmyPage
05-03-11, 18:26

Be Safe.

LFSYeah I agree, not a great situation. She tells me she has exhausted all motels that will let her work from them now.

So her options are limited. The landlord does try to get his cut after every visit, I guess he's living his pimp fantasy-whatever. Hygiene is a concern in that dump trailer so I won't be as regular until she moves on.

Lookin for Stuff
05-04-11, 23:33
Yeah I agree, not a great situation. She tells me she has exhausted all motels that will let her work from them now.

So her options are limited. The landlord does try to get his cut after every visit, I guess he's living his pimp fantasy-whatever. Hygiene is a concern in that dump trailer so I won't be as regular until she moves on. Same here.

JimmyPage
08-13-11, 20:50
Miss M has left the trailer and has moved in with a friend who don't allow incalls. So, she's working cars or in the woods near his house. Pretty bad situation. I was with her in this new spot when a mother and her 3 kids come walking up the trail on horseback! Geeze Louise- We zipped up and bailed out of there pronto. Pretty sure she's with the neighborhood watch too.

She's trying to get enough cash to get a van and work out of it-that would be a 1000 times better than right now. Guys she may pack up and leave to LA if things get any worse. Try to visit her if ya can. Peace.

Jimmy

Impulse
08-18-11, 10:59
[QUOTE=

She's trying to get enough cash to get a van and work out of it-that would be a 1000 times better than right now. Guys she may pack up and leave to LA if things get any worse. Try to visit her if ya can. Peace.

Jimmy[/QUOTE]Hey Fellas. I too was a regular of hers but lost track of her during one of her many moves. I'd like to give her regular donations, please let me help out her situation. We'df both appreciate it! .

Stay safe,

I

Martinh
08-18-11, 23:24
Hey Fellas. I too was a regular of hers but lost track of her during one of her many moves. I'd like to give her regular donations, please let me help out her situation. We'df both appreciate it! .

Stay safe,

II've never seen Marlo. I don't even know what she looks like. But if you guys really cared about her, ever thought about helping her out? Not like quid pro quo.

JimmyPage
09-15-11, 21:52
It seems our divine Miss M has gone and disappeared again.

She's not in the pokey. She's not out on Pacific (that I've seen anyway) and she's not answering her phone. Things were pretty bad last time I saw her-she had to stoop to servicing her clients in the woods because no motels would rent to her anymore. Maybe she had enough and went back to Cali. Sucks if it's true.

But if you've seen her please post when and where.

Peace, Jimmy

Cdude2
09-17-11, 10:34
I saw Marlo a week or so ago. It was early morning maybe about 1 am. I saw her walking from about Dennys south almost to PLU along Pacific.

She was not paying much attention to cars or anything. She was scrounging cigarette butts from the sideway and the curb.

It was a sad thing to watch. That was the night all the staters were out and I could not really get her attention.

Tahoe Dan
09-17-11, 17:09
So she wears all black and walks hunched over but hows her BJ but yeah she's always like walking down 99th west towards pac ave looks like she's done alot of drugs in her day

Cdude2
09-18-11, 01:00
Marlo was very hot the first time I met her.

At that time she was in the Blue Spruce. Saw her two or three times and lost track of her.

Drugs have taken their toll and she was hit by a bus several years ago and that is why she is a bit twisted up and walks hunched over.

She gives good service but I have had the pleasure in years and she is pretty scary these days.

Cdude2
09-20-11, 10:45
Yesterday morning about 3 am I saw Marlo on Pacific at the intersection where Denny's is.

She was at the corner looking to cross the street and head north.

Did not stop or try to make contact.

Dyna Ryder
09-20-11, 17:19
So does anyone have contact info for Marlo? Location, phone number, etc?

JimmyPage
09-21-11, 17:07
So does anyone have contact info for Marlo? Location, phone number, etc?Roger all the above. She found a motel she can work from for the time being. (Hosmer area) She lost her other phone in some dudes car. Got the new number. Seniors pm me for info. Same great service, with swallow.

Jimmy

Lookin for Stuff
11-09-11, 20:55
Finally found her yesterday walking on Pacific near FM. Took to her room, same quality no rush services as always.

Seniors interested in her number PM me.

LFS

Cdude2
12-02-11, 13:27
Saw Marlo last night about midnight on Pacific and 125th just past PLU.

She sat down at the bus stop across from the bowling ally. There was LE sitting right in from of the bowling ally door. I could not tell if there was anyone in the car from the distance I was and did not want to try and pick up with the car there. I left the area and came back a bit later but never saw her again.

Tahoe Dan
12-02-11, 17:27
Thats bowling alley security unmarked white crown vic don't worry don't be a chicken

Cdude2
12-02-11, 19:42
She was sitting right across from them. I thought about going into the bowling ally to hit the restroom and check out what was up. Maybe I should have.

And I will always be cautious.

I do not know how many times you have been pulled over and harassed but I have had my share. It has been quite sometime but no use getting started with all that again.

Lookin for Stuff
01-21-12, 03:10
Lost my phone, I need her number if anyone can help? Thanks.

LFS

Martinh
03-17-12, 03:41
Since nobody gives out a description of M, I noticed this thin girl with kinda long wavy sandy brn hair walking against the traffic on Pac northbound just south of 99th walking like a zombie. Could that be her?

EastlakeHorndog
05-15-12, 22:21
I first hooked up with Marlo about 5 years ago, and she was one of the best, most reliable providers I ever met. Unfortunately, I haven't been able to find contact info on her for a long, long, time.

The street scene in Seattle is really scary these days; very few SWs and LEO seems to be everywhere. I'd love to find a reliable provider I can see regularly / semi-regularly so I don't have to worry about being busted.

Any help is greatly appreciated. Be careful out there. ELHD

Member #4513
11-25-12, 16:01
I see no one has posted about her in quite a while. Coming to town later this week after being gone for 2 years and would love to get with her. Does she still stroll pac ave?

Lookin for Stuff
04-16-13, 21:03
Anyone have her # I haven't seen her in a few months. Any help would be cool. Thank you LFS

Flyer99
05-11-13, 14:59
She was out late last night, around 8-10pm.

Was dressed up rather nice, but is really hobbling along. Poor lady, I feel sorry for her sometimes but, alas, they choose the life.

EastlakeHorndog
05-25-13, 20:20
If anyone has her contact info, please pm me. If she's still around and providing first rate service I'd love to see her. Thanks.

Flyer99
12-26-16, 16:47
This lady is still out & about. She was walking along in front of the Pac Ave Dollar store today. She's falling on harder times again. Addiction is hell. Such a good person, back in the day quite the looker, too......., father time has not been good to her.

Cdude2
02-12-18, 23:57
Hi guys,

I have seen Marlow at least three times in the past month. Usually walking on Pacific Ave around 96th Street. She is not looking good, and I have not picked her up. A bit scary these days, but she is out there.

Cdude2
05-02-19, 12:35
I have seen Marlow walking several times the past few weeks. I have not picked up her, she looks worse every time I see her out on the stroll.

Titman
12-05-19, 02:42
I've decided to check in with Ms M. I know she looks kinda rough, and she just turned 47. The last two weeks I've had occasion to drive through her old stomping grounds and have kept an eye out--South Pacific from the Blue Spruce to the Morgan, the area around 96th, the dollar store, South Tacoma Way, even Federal Way--but I haven't seen her. If anyone has info, please PM me.

Flyer99
12-08-19, 16:35
I've decided to check in with Ms M. I know she looks kinda rough, and she just turned 47. The last two weeks I've had occasion to drive through her old stomping grounds and have kept an eye out--South Pacific from the Blue Spruce to the Morgan, the area around 96th, the dollar store, South Tacoma Way, even Federal Way--but I haven't seen her. If anyone has info, please PM me.In November I had a gig near Pac Ave and would see her walking in between 512 and whatever cross street it is by the AMPM and the banks. 84th? Anyways. She was always wearing the same black top and black / white pants with a big bag over her shoulder.

Time has not been good to her but I'd imagine she still has a kind heart. If my work pickup wasn't emblazoned with logos I would stop to give her $50 just for being a good person.

She is obviously struggling with her demons still. Hope she finds peace someday.

Titman
12-10-19, 04:20
Thanks, flyer99. That's my feeling, too. A few bucks for old times.

Cdude2
02-23-21, 12:50
I saw her last week a couple of times. Usually during the day. She seems to walk from about 96th to 512. I usually see her around the dollar store area, but have seen her in the other direction from 96th. I have not picked her up in years. The first time she was a very cute, small blond. Newly moved to Tacoma from Everett. I forget the whole story. Saw her a couple of times before the downhill slide. Wish I had seen her more often in her good days.

Flyer99
02-23-21, 15:06
I saw her last week a couple of times. Usually during the day. She seems to walk from about 96th to 512. I usually see her around the dollar store area, but have seen her in the other direction from 96th. I have not picked her up in years. The first time she was a very cute, small blond. Newly moved to Tacoma from Everett. I forget the whole story. Saw her a couple of times before the downhill slide. Wish I had seen her more often in her good days.Lots of demons.

Abusive "managers".

Got hit by a bus. Literally.

She's a nice lady but far away from what she used to be. If I see her I will slip her 20 bucks just to be nice. She has a good heart.

Titman
05-22-22, 20:35
I saw Ms Marlo once last year. I ran into her at the dollar store. We left and I gave her a few 20's for old time's sake. She insisted on providing service for the money and I accepted. Her work is as good as ever, though we did it in my car. I wish I could reliably find her, though.

Titman
06-27-22, 12:23
I've driven Pacific through her usual route several times recently, but haven't found her. Has anybody seen her lately? What time of day?

AuroraGuy69
08-21-22, 20:23
I've driven Pacific through her usual route several times recently, but haven't found her. Has anybody seen her lately? What time of day?Is she any good.

AuroraGuy69
08-21-22, 20:24
I saw Ms Marlo once last year. I ran into her at the dollar store. We left and I gave her a few 20's for old time's sake. She insisted on providing service for the money and I accepted. Her work is as good as ever, though we did it in my car. I wish I could reliably find her, though.What time of day??