PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4 5

RoC82
07-26-20, 05:17
So does anyone know if any of these spas have IG handles to keep up with who's in and out on any particular day? Thanks fellas.Could always ask the mamasan or papasan about that.

CoalHauler2007
07-27-20, 19:05
Sorry guys this isn't a review post but more of me looking for recommendations post.

So anyways I'm in the area for work, looking to hit a few massage parlors since it's been.

Years since I was able to visit the ones in grand junction.

Can you please tell me who has TS, where extras are available?? I'm not really hung up on.

Looks as much as Getting what I'm paying for very nice and touchable TS fun extras, if the therapist happens to be a hottie for me that's just an added bonus.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Coal.

Skimo1
07-29-20, 11:33
Sorry guys this isn't a review post but more of me looking for recommendations post.

So anyways I'm in the area for work, looking to hit a few massage parlors since it's been.

Can you please tell me who has TS, where extras are available?? I'm not really hung up on.

Looks as much as Getting what I'm paying for very nice and touchable TS fun extras, if the therapist happens to be a hottie for me that's just an added bonus.

Thanks.

Coal.Maybe it's just me, but I see a lot of reviews and actionable information in this thread. Maybe you have a question about a specific part of town?

RoC82
07-29-20, 14:08

Thanks.

Coal.A sub to Rubmaps. Ch would give you that information.

CoalHauler2007
07-29-20, 18:44
Well decided to take the leap and headed over to Garden. Met at the door sprayed bottom of my feet and belt with alcohol took my temp and I was in. Opted for a half hour and everything. Was very much like all other AMP but. Where this differed and will definitely have me returning a few times before I leave town was the TS, damn I have never had a TS like that before. Awesome place no need to look anywhere else.

Jim Co Springs
07-30-20, 19:51
Went by One Spa Sunday and the lights were off and they were moving some furniture out the back door and staging for a moving truck. At least that's what it looked like. Drove by Wednesday eve and no lights, looked closed. Then today found this recent (7/29/2020) news story about escalating police crackdowns on spas in the Springs, One Spa being highlighted:

https://krdo.com/news/2020/07/29/krdo-investigation-prompts-police-to-crack-down-on-illicit-spas-in-colorado-springs/?minutetv=true

Not looking good for local spas.

Be careful out there dudes!

ManUnited
08-01-20, 17:38
Drove by One Spa last night, lights on and someone on the bench by back door smoking!

Pdxor97
08-03-20, 13:23
This is a shame. I think these places are safer. I visited a non-AMP provider in Denver last year and was assaulted. I would rather go with the safe option.

Went by One Spa Sunday and the lights were off and they were moving some furniture out the back door and staging for a moving truck. At least that's what it looked like. Drove by Wednesday eve and no lights, looked closed. Then today found this recent (7/29/2020) news story about escalating police crackdowns on spas in the Springs, One Spa being highlighted:

https://krdo.com/news/2020/07/29/krdo-investigation-prompts-police-to-crack-down-on-illicit-spas-in-colorado-springs/?minutetv=true

Be careful out there dudes!

Jim Co Springs
08-03-20, 17:03
Drove by One Spa last night, lights on and someone on the bench by back door smoking!Well, I guess that's good news. Odd that they were closed for a few days and furniture was going out the back, maybe remodeling or something. Still I'd check out the news report on the increased scrutiny the police are putting on the local AMPs, and factor that in with precautions etc.

Ozfl12
08-05-20, 07:20
Well, I guess that's good news. Odd that they were closed for a few days and furniture was going out the back, maybe remodeling or something. Still I'd check out the news report on the increased scrutiny the police are putting on the local AMPs, and factor that in with precautions etcHopefully back to normal after the election.

Mtnatv59
08-06-20, 21:27
Dropped in to New Asian on E Platte last week. Saw Hai Lan. Great massage but I could tell by the timing that no extras were to be offered and there weren't. The massage alone was worth it tho. . 5 for the house fee, . 2 for tip.

WhoreFukker69
08-08-20, 15:55

Be careful out there dudes!I saw this news article yesterday. Apparently, some nosy TV station had nothing better to do than try to dig up a trafficking story and now 36 parlors in the Springs are on the radar of the PD. More crackdowns are undoubtedly coming and I don't want to be there when it happens. I will not be hitting any AMP's in the Springs indefinitely.

https://www.coloradoindependent.com/2020/08/07/colorado-journalists-masks-news-deserts/

https://live-krdo13.pantheonsite.io/news/hiding-in-plain-sight/

Bronc0
08-10-20, 09:43
Dropped in to New Asian on E Platte last week. Saw Hai Lan. Great massage but I could tell by the timing that no extras were to be offered and there weren't. The massage alone was worth it tho. . 5 for the house fee, . 2 for tip.I have been there many many times starting back when it was newly opened as Royal Massage, and I have never been denied the basics. There is one there that gives me BBBJ every single time I see her. So I don't get all these reports of no extra service. It just isn't true. Maybe you did something to make her nervous.

Phred
08-11-20, 16:19
Hi All.

I went to Garden (Las Vegas and Nevada). MMS took temp, sprayed me, and led me to room. YaYa joined me. A Thai girl a little thick (Rubenesque) Pretty eyes and nice titties (B's with nice nipples). She took me to the TS room where she disrobed and asked if I wanted her to shower with me. Hell Yes! Face down, back esp taint and ass were well washed then rinsed and soaped up again. She got on the table for some body slide. I flipped and front is well washed esp little Willie and the twins, then resoaped and she climbs on for very nice body slide including P2 P rub then turns for 69 (which she seems to enjoy). Back to room for a little massage then great extra's (all covered). She is a Thai girl here from Dallas (she said she worked at Lily's which is in monger heaven on Northwest Highway) She has been here a week and said will be here for 6 weeks.

Grubman
08-11-20, 22:18
Hi all.

Now that rona is calming down a bit here, I was thinking about paying a visit soon.

I'm more into HE than FS. For that reason, Rose has always been a go-to place for me. Any other suggestions? I'd like to have another reliable place in the rotation. I don't care about hot girls as much as a decent massage and a happy experience.

Thanks guys.

Fap312
08-12-20, 15:11
I saw this news article yesterday. Apparently, some nosy TV station had nothing better to do than try to dig up a trafficking story and now 36 parlors in the Springs are on the radar of the PD. More crackdowns are undoubtedly coming and I don't want to be there when it happens. I will not be hitting any AMP's in the Springs indefinitely.

https://www.coloradoindependent.com/2020/08/07/colorado-journalists-masks-news-deserts/

https://live-krdo13.pantheonsite.io/news/hiding-in-plain-sight/Let's take people already at the margins and harass them for trying to make some money doing work which is rather unpleasant. Not like the cops have anything better to do. :/ Heaven forbid the city spend more money on fixing potholes and less on their vice squad.

Human trafficking and rape = bad.

Consensual sex for money = fine.

WPGuy
08-17-20, 21:10
Stopped by One Spa this morning. I was early before 9. Front door was standing open. Back entrance was blocked. Called about 8:40. MMS said they were open. Neeena came in in a very alluring black dress. I would say my experience was good but not great. The TS was sometimes scalding and abrasive; I was definitely cleaned up. There was no offer of sauna. Back in the room we got right to business. Masks were worn at all times except when I was granted brief oral access to her two very nice erasers. We finished the deed with her laying across the table and finally some good cg. After cleaning up, she did finish about 45 minutes of the hour with massage. As I said, she was good, but not the high quality I have had at One recently. I had planned to return tomorrow for my first 2-girl session, but I think I will check greener pastures at A&S; MT's there are not as young, but provide better service IMHO. I wouldn't recommend avoiding One, but you may want to wait a week or 2 until there is a new rotation.

Grubman
08-18-20, 11:46
I paid a visit to my old stand-by, Rose. I hadn't been there since around a February, because of covid. Had a good session with Tina, everything was as I remembered it, with the addition of masks. She wore hers dutifully, as did I. Room was clean, too.

Valmont31
08-18-20, 18:11
Stopped by one spa once again. I have been dozen times and this was one of the laziest experiences I've had there. Massage was weak and only lasted a few minutes before she disrobed and stated a very light and not all that sensual body to body rub. On the flip she went with a covered HJ and some CG, before I took over and bent her over the table. She had some cute baby fat and wasn't as slim as most of the girls I've had at one. She was a bit younger than some of the girls I've had there but service was not nearly as good as I've become used to. Well a couple weeks and she will rotate out and I'll be back.

WPGuy
08-19-20, 00:09
Visited A&S this morning at open. Was greeted by a grandma even older than I am. She had on what would have been a sexy little dress on a sexy little 20 something, but not so much on grandma. She has me undress and left the room. I got a glimpse of a much cuter younger girl. I considered leaving. To my pleasant surprise, Candi came in. I would say she is early 40's with a rocking body. Did I want a TS. Well, of course. Today's TS was much better than yesterday at One. I was not scalded and my skin was not sanded off today. Candi was very attentive to be sure I was comfortable. Back to the room we went before towel and dress were lost. Candi's breasts are full with rich attentive nipples that enjoy being sucked. We moved on to even more very satisfying activities. I was totally drained and satisfied in about 40 minutes. She offered a second ride, but I am only good for one time at my age. After a thorough cleaning, she finished the hour with massage taking great care of the aches in my back; in fact, we went about 10 minutes past the hour. I told Candi that she was the reason I came back to A&S, and she is the reason I will be going back. I highly recommend A&S and Candi.

Bronc0
08-20-20, 14:29
https://www.adultlook.com/p/3155005

It sounds like a couple of Asian girls are holed up at Howard Johnson's on South Nevada.

I've never tried one of these setups before but I'm tempted.

Skimo1
08-24-20, 14:14
https://www.adultlook.com/p/3155005

It sounds like a couple of Asian girls are holed up at Howard Johnson's on South Nevada.

I've never tried one of these setups before but I'm tempted.I took the plunge. I ended up seeing a gal who was probably 40 - 45, ok looks, ok body, damage was $. 4 for HH. She gave a decent BBBJ then rode CG. She had a little trouble with my size, but she worked through it like a champ. She spoke virtually no english, so it was a little awkward at times, but overall I would say it was worth the price of admission. I considered doing a 2 girl show, but didn't want to drop the coin (price quoted was double the single girl price).

DMan8596
08-24-20, 17:48
Does anyone know if there is a new rotation at Garden?

Bronc0
08-24-20, 19:16
I took the plunge. I ended up seeing a gal who was probably 40 - 45, ok looks, ok body, damage was $. 4 for HH. She gave a decent BBBJ then rode CG. She had a little trouble with my size, but she worked through it like a champ. She spoke virtually no english, so it was a little awkward at times, but overall I would say it was worth the price of admission. I considered doing a 2 girl show, but didn't want to drop the coin (price quoted was double the single girl price).What was the setup? Both girls in one room? Two rooms? Any pimp or papasan? Did they give you the room number after you arrived?

Twocha
09-07-20, 18:45
Does anyone know if there is a new rotation at Garden?2 new girls. 1 Thai - 1 Korean.

Valmont31
09-09-20, 14:35
So I thought I had already posted this review, but it is not showing. So I'll try to remember details. Can't remember her name. Might have been Jessica. Well she was fantastic. The table shower was worth the cost of admission. She did the typical wash down with some teasing and then got naked and jumped on the table for a soapy body slide paying extra attention to the pole, sliding up and down the shaft. Then back to the room where she went straight for FS. Pretty decent action. I normally take control to get my moneys worth. But after the shower show I trusted her to get the job done and I was correct. A little BBBJ then on to cowgirl. She was a fun time and I will repeat. Garden definitely stole me away from One.

Savage Johnson
09-11-20, 20:22
My first time here a couple months back was not so great so I was reluctant to visit again. But, I was pleasantly surprised this time when I got Tina. Pretty face, really skinny (almost too skinny) and B sized bolt on's. Looks 25 but in reality, she is probably much older, LOL. Relaxing massage, good table shower and great service. She got up on the table and stuck her ass in my face while massaging my legs and let me roam up the mini-shirt and under the g-string. My mask had to stay on but hers came off for a faux BBBJ, which was actually really good (she put the condom on the tip only). Missionary FS to finish. 60 to the house and 1. 4 extras.

CoalHauler2007
09-20-20, 16:20
So I thought I had already posted this review, but it is not showing. So I'll try to remember details. Can't remember her name. Might have been Jessica. Well she was fantastic. The table shower was worth the cost of admission. She did the typical wash down with some teasing and then got naked and jumped on the table for a soapy body slide paying extra attention to the pole, sliding up and down the shaft. Then back to the room where she went straight for FS. Pretty decent action. I normally take control to get my moneys worth. But after the shower show I trusted her to get the job done and I was correct. A little BBBJ then on to cowgirl. She was a fun time and I will repeat. Garden definitely stole me away from One.So my first visit to Garden was exactly the same, but I didn't get her name which pisses me of not (stupid me). Which made me quick turn around. But on second trip the game was total different (not that it was a bar trip but any means) but the table shower not the same slide type which was the reason I went back so quick. The visit was still well worth just disappointed about the shower.

Sportster2005
09-26-20, 17:29
Let's take people already at the margins and harass them for trying to make some money doing work which is rather unpleasant. Not like the cops have anything better to do. :/ Heaven forbid the city spend more money on fixing potholes and less on their vice squad.

Human trafficking and rape = bad.

Consensual sex for money = fine.40,000,000 trafficked each year. 6,000,000 children are killed each year and replaced with new abductees. Watch the video interview with John Paul Rice.

Bronc0
09-28-20, 08:54
Saw a thin lady I thought looked 35 or so, so she is probably 45 ish. I didn't get her name because her English is very limited and she would repeat almost everything I said back to me. So when I asked for her name she said "Name" LOL But she had a good attitude and was playful. Nice B size breasts and not much of a butt.

Massage was ok, not great, and on the flip she went right for the HJ. I shook my head no and motioned for her to get on it with her mouth. She got her phone and asked for 100. With a little persuasion she accepted 80. She went BBBJ but used a lot of sanitizer on it first. Pretty strange. Then she went down for a decent BJ but never took much more than the head in her mouth and continued using her hand on the shaft. She didn't pull off when I was obviously getting ready to blow and took the first shot in her mouth but kept stroking until everything was emptied. I was very happy and will return.

Ozfl12
10-04-20, 12:33
Harmony: Mask and temp check to enter but mask off when in. Met Seven (or Kim). 45 to 55 yo, slim with bold on Cs. Cute in a MILF to gilf way, good ts and ok massage. Got a coupon, 4 more visita and a free ts and 1 h massage. A+ overall.

Eva: No mask, no temp check. Met Sarah, 30 to 40 yo, playful with bolt on Cs and A+++ nipples. A+++ overall.

WestTraveler
10-04-20, 21:29
Been to One twice. Saw Suzie both times. First time was great!! Suzie was fun the entire time and ended with FS. Second time was ok, but not as great as the first, ended with CBJ. Total damage was 2. Was going to visit again, but saw a lot of bad reports.

WestTraveler
10-04-20, 21:38
Had a meandering route take me to A&S. First I stopped at the 7-11 beside June to use the ATM. Came out to a skank who asked for some change. I considered offering her 20 for head, but quickly decided against it. Then I decided to not go to June in case the skank took out my refusal for change on my car.

Headed to Garden for a first time. Pulled into the parking lot and noticed a lot of unsavory characters hanging out on the corner and in the lot. Thought about parking, but opted to leave when a different skank started yelling at a dude.

I looked at the list of places I had on my phone and decided to try A&S. No problem with parking though the lot is a little busy. Blonde mid-30's lady with a nice large rack greeted me and showed me to a room. Decent massage and FS for 2. No TS, which I really enjoy, but that's ok.

Will be a long time before I get back to CS, but when I do I know there are plenty of AMPs to choose from.

Bronc0
10-11-20, 19:13
I've been going to this place on and off for a long time and it is mainly a good massage and rarely anything more.

But things have changed. So HJ is on the regular menu now. Nothing special but can get a top off after a really good massage.

Pretty old lady but not bad looking all things considered. Calls herself Amy. Only bad thing is she talks you up the entire time.

Bronc0
10-14-20, 09:26
I've been making the rounds at the spas that have been reported non-erotic and I have been getting lucky more often than not. I think it is worth looking into these again if you are looking for a good massage and not ready to drop $2 at One, Garden, A&S and the like. Energy, White Orchid, Shiri, Jade and Golden dragon are open for business. I think a main reason it is available now is business has been really slow for these places after the covid shutdown. When I'm wanting a real massage I go try one of these places and I have only been turned down if it is my first time with a new girl or if I haven't been there in a long time. It also helps if your persuasion ability is good LOL. In these cases it helps if they like you and have seen you before. At White Orchid I was on my second visit because on my first the lady said a new girl was coming. I was able to get a HJ on my first visit with this new one. At Golden Dragon I got lucky on my first visit back there in a long time. Same gruff older lady but she did it. Now I will only return to those who I liked both the massage and the extras. As always YMMV but things are opening up all over.
If I'm looking for fs I have a couple of girls I've seen on and off for a long time. I consider this a new fishing expedition where I at least get a good massage and see what I can wrangle up LOL.

Desertratco
10-14-20, 09:56
I've been making the rounds at the spas that have been reported non-erotic and I have been getting lucky more often than not. I think it is worth looking into these again if you are looking for a good massage and not ready to drop $2 at One, Garden, A&S and the like. Energy, White Orchid, Shiri, Jade and Golden dragon are open for business. I think a main reason it is available now is business has been really slow for these places after the covid shutdown. When I'm wanting a real massage I go try one of these places and I have only been turned down if it is my first time with a new girl or if I haven't been there in a long time. It also helps if your persuasion ability is good LOL. In these cases it helps if they like you and have seen you before. At White Orchid I was on my second visit because on my first the lady said a new girl was coming. I was able to get a HJ on my first visit with this new one. At Golden Dragon I got lucky on my first visit back there in a long time. Same gruff older lady but she did it. Now I will only return to those who I liked both the massage and the extras. As always YMMV but things are opening up all over.
If I'm looking for fs I have a couple of girls I've seen on and off for a long time. I consider this a new fishing expedition where I at least get a good massage and see what I can wrangle up LOL.I've gone to Oriental Energy many times. I've rarely been turned down for HE when there. Whomever I've had there has given decent massage, though the ending can be somewhat. Let's just say, "energetic. " Guidance from me is sometimes necessary when there. As you say, YMMV.

Bronc0
10-14-20, 17:42
I've gone to Oriental Energy many times. I've rarely been turned down for HE when there. Whomever I've had there has given decent massage, though the ending can be somewhat. Let's just say, "energetic. " Guidance from me is sometimes necessary when there. As you say, YMMV.I think some of these places are trying to change their image after the tv news stories of last year. Energy is definitely one of them. But when it is just you and the girl in the room and nobody else is around it is totally up to her how far it goes, not the boss.

MntSigma
10-22-20, 12:55
Was down in COLO Springs and decided to swing by Garden. Saw Allison, probably mid to late 40's, a little pudgy but great set with pencil erasers. The table shower was worth the full fair price. Went in and she took off her dress and proceeded to climb on top and get every inch soaped and cleaned. In to the sauna why she cleaned up, then back to the room for the main events. Saw another, younger tall thin girl as well. Will need to go back and see her. Was worth the time and money for sure.

Mrt1542
10-24-20, 00:28
Been to both lately and both give a pretty good massage. New Asian I seen Linda and Lily and both give a good massage and a decent ending. They are both in their 40's but with a mask who can tell LOL lily really gives the best ending I must say. At Orchid she is nice and gives a good massage and she did give a nice ending as well but I think she does not offer that all the time. Seen her a few times and no luck the first time but after that she was more comfortable. Haven't got more other than hand at both places. Anyone have better luck?

YoungAndFun007
10-24-20, 13:21
Do any of these parlors off msog during session.

MassageSeeker3
10-28-20, 17:11
If no one has been to Sutra healing center, I highly recommend, learned so many different techniques to use on my partner and was just a really relaxing and educational experience. 719-XXX-6812, ask for Akira and she is also training two new girls which was fun also.

Bronc0
10-30-20, 07:09
If no one has been to Sutra healing center, I highly recommend, learned so many different techniques to use on my partner and was just a really relaxing and educational experience. 719-XXX-6812, ask for Akira and she is also training two new girls which was fun also.I've seen advertisements for her in the past but they are a little elusive about what is offered and pretty high priced. Can you offer some details?

OneShotBob
10-31-20, 18:53
Can anyone tell me if there are any good AMPs in the Springs that are not on a main road, a little more secluded? Has anyone ever been to Penny's?

Bronc0
11-01-20, 05:00
Can anyone tell me if there are any good AMPs in the Springs that are not on a main road, a little more secluded? Has anyone ever been to Penny's?It's your basic full service shop. One spa and VIP have entrance at the back.

Pdxor97
11-03-20, 15:42
Which AMP in because has the most mature staff? I prefer mature and attractive. Thanks in advance.

Mrt1542
11-04-20, 16:57
Hi all, has anyone been to Dayanna massage therapy? Any info would be great.

Bronc0
11-05-20, 09:26
Hi all, has anyone been to Dayanna massage therapy? Any info would be great.Why don't you go check it out and let us know.

Bronc0
11-05-20, 09:31
Which AMP in because has the most mature staff? I prefer mature and attractive. Thanks in advance.Most mature? Do you mean more mature, or more staff that is mature? LOL.

I'll point you in the direction of Jasmine Massage that has a very willing and able mature Thai woman.

You need to offer up some reviews yourself dude.

Pdxor97
11-05-20, 15:49
Most mature? Do you mean more mature, or more staff that is mature? LOL.

I'll point you in the direction of Jasmine Massage that has a very willing and able mature Thai woman.

You need to offer up some reviews yourself dude.Thanks I guess. My experiences here have been the same as posted. One spa has hot girls, Garden has a fresh crew that is really accommodating, Tiffany is okay in a bind. You know your behaviour on this board keeps people from posting? You have something aggressive to say all the time Consider your surroundings bro. People come and go as they please and don't need your attitude.

Grubman
11-05-20, 20:39
Thanks I guess. My experiences here have been the same as posted. One spa has hot girls, Garden has a fresh crew that is really accommodating, Tiffany is okay in a bind. You know your behaviour on this board keeps people from posting? You have something aggressive to say all the time Consider your surroundings bro. People come and go as they please and don't need your attitude.Bronc0 is one of the friendliest, most helpful guys on this board.

Mrt1542
11-05-20, 21:17
Why don't you go check it out and let us know.I'll take that as you have not.

Savage Johnson
11-05-20, 21:44
Hi all, has anyone been to Dayanna massage therapy? Any info would be great.I have seen her. She is smoking hot, looks just like the photos on her social media page but she works out of a barber shop so that was a little awkward to begin with.

There is a private room in the back. Good, strong massage and she asks you to leave your underwear on. That was okay with me because I got the feeling that she might be a he!

I was pretty buzzed when I went in so maybe I was just being paranoid, LOL. But like I said, super hot. If extras were offered, I might have just said yes!

Anyone else with better intel that can confirm or deny would be much appreciated!

"Well, I'm not the world's most masculine man.

But I know what I am and I'm glad I'm a man.

And so is Lola."

David0828
11-06-20, 19:22
I have seen her. She is smoking hot, looks just like the photos on her social media page but she works out of a barber shop so that was a little awkward to begin with.

There is a private room in the back. Good, strong massage and she asks you to leave your underwear on. That was okay with me because I got the feeling that she might be a he!

I was pretty buzzed when I went in so maybe I was just being paranoid, LOL. But like I said, super hot. If extras were offered, I might have just said yes!

Anyone else with better intel that can confirm or deny would be much appreciated!

"Well, I'm not the world's most masculine man.

But I know what I am and I'm glad I'm a man.

And so is Lola."Yes she is a he. Iv never been, so I can't review. But I know her personal well, before her transition.

Bronc0
11-07-20, 10:12
Thanks I guess. My experiences here have been the same as posted. One spa has hot girls, Garden has a fresh crew that is really accommodating, Tiffany is okay in a bind. You know your behaviour on this board keeps people from posting? You have something aggressive to say all the time Consider your surroundings bro. People come and go as they please and don't need your attitude.Dude, you need to chill. I gave you some info that you asked for. Don't you realize that you need to build some cred by offering quite a few reviews of your own before most will actually give you any info at all?

And I'm talking about an actual review, not "one spa has hot girls and garden is good... ".

Give info about an actual visit. That will be useful and build some cred.

DMan8596
11-07-20, 16:48
Made a visit to Garden and saw Jessica. I guess it was a busy day for them being that I had to wait to use the TS because it was currently occupied. In the meantime, she went ahead and started with the massage. It was your typical massage. It didn't blow me away, but it got the job done. Afterwards the TS was one of the best I have had. She didn't waste any time getting naked and the shower itself involved a lot of teasing. After getting back to the room she followed up with BBBJ which enjoyed quite a bit. We started off with mish and finished doggy. Overall a good experience and would see her again. House. 6 Overall damage $2 I'm currently looking for a place that offers DFK, no success at Garden.

Mrt1542
11-08-20, 01:48
Yes she is a he. Iv never been, so I can't review. But I know her personal well, before her transition.Are you talking about Lola or Dayanna? And thank you for the info.

David0828
11-09-20, 15:46
Are you talking about Lola or Dayanna? And thank you for the infoDayanna.

I don't have any info on lola.

GilfHunter
11-11-20, 11:51
Yeah man I'm looking for dfk and BBFS but I guess in the current situation that's going to be impossible to find anywhere.

Made a visit to Garden and saw Jessica. I guess it was a busy day for them being that I had to wait to use the TS because it was currently occupied. In the meantime, she went ahead and started with the massage. It was your typical massage. It didn't blow me away, but it got the job done. Afterwards the TS was one of the best I have had. She didn't waste any time getting naked and the shower itself involved a lot of teasing. After getting back to the room she followed up with BBBJ which enjoyed quite a bit. We started off with mish and finished doggy. Overall a good experience and would see her again. House. 6 Overall damage $2 I'm currently looking for a place that offers DFK, no success at Garden.

MassageSeeker3
11-12-20, 17:59
I've seen advertisements for her in the past but they are a little elusive about what is offered and pretty high priced. Can you offer some details?I have been a few times with the two new girls and have yet to be disappointed with the service and pricing.

Bronc0
11-13-20, 09:25
I have been a few times with the two new girls and have yet to be disappointed with the service and pricing.

Thanks for the rating, but what I'm really after is what services can you get and what did you pay for them.

Skimo1
11-13-20, 13:07
Overdue review here, broke my hand and can't type, LOL Sara at Eve is a lot of fun. Saw her twice recently. Massage is close to CMT imo, great pressure, coverage and attention to tight spots. Not a lot of teasing first time around, but I was new to her. Ended up with BBBJ to finish first visit (no CIM, I was very obviously ready to blow) damages. 6 for hr to house, . 8 extras. Second visit was way more playful. Ended up with BBBJ and cfs even tho I didn't ask for it. Whe had a sore neck / shoulder and I thnk she was in pain doing the oral service. I tossed her an extra 20 for the FS, s0 . 6 house, $ extras. She has a smokin body with great MM D cups, great nipples, fully trimmed Bush. Great ass and fun attitude, just all around fun and very reasonable prices.

MassageSeeker3
11-13-20, 15:11
Thanks for the rating, but what I'm really after is what services can you get and what did you pay for them.I did $200 body sliding for the 1/2 hr.

Mrt1542
11-13-20, 21:53
There is a new lady there now, not sure what service she provides, messaged Sophia and she said that she is no longer there.

Nyks1215
11-17-20, 12:17
Does anyone know of any AMP's with full Bush providers? Thanks.

Bronc0
11-18-20, 10:22
Does anyone know of any AMP's with full Bush providers? Thanks.Haven't seen that in a long time, but most asian women have a pretty thin Bush that really doesn't even need a trim.

Nyks1215
11-18-20, 11:05
Haven't seen that in a long time, but most asian women have a pretty thin Bush that really doesn't even need a trim.I have come across some thick full Bush in KS, OK, NYC. Haven't been to Springs yet but am going this weekend for a week. Trimmed is fine I just prefer not completely bald. Thank you for the reply!

Jaxg2016
12-02-20, 13:51
Hello everyone,

Figured I would venture out to some of the typical non HE locs to test the waters for everyone else. Of course, YMMV, and I've been out of the game for a bit, but I swung 0-2 at both locations. Golden Dragon, the lady (didn't understand her name) was very rude and seemed a bit agitated when I began trying to persuade. HiQ was similar except not as abrasive when I tried to persuade. She said she just didn't like doing that kind of stuff.

Either way, hope this helps you guys avoid these places in the event you're not trying to burn. 5-. 6.

I will say the massages were excellent however. Total CMT type feel.

Phred
12-03-20, 13:27
Hi Q massage has been closed for a couple of years.

Phred.

Bronc0
12-05-20, 08:19
Hello everyone,

Figured I would venture out to some of the typical non HE locs to test the waters for everyone else. Of course, YMMV, and I've been out of the game for a bit, but I swung 0-2 at both locations. Golden Dragon, the lady (didn't understand her name) was very rude and seemed a bit agitated when I began trying to persuade. HiQ was similar except not as abrasive when I tried to persuade. She said she just didn't like doing that kind of stuff.

Either way, hope this helps you guys avoid these places in the event you're not trying to burn. 5-. 6.

I will say the massages were excellent however. Total CMT type feel.I assumed you meant Quality Massage, not Hi Quality. As Phred said, HiQ has been closed for some time.

If you are looking for a sure thing you should know where to go. A lot of women at places like these don't do everybody, especially if it is your first time there.

MassageSeeker3
12-16-20, 13:46
Hey guys just wanted to pass some info, 3 new girls at sutra healing.

MassageSeeker3
12-16-20, 16:34
[3rd Party Escort Ad deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it appeared to be an Escort Advertisement posted by a 3rd party.

Per forum rules, escort advertisements and escort contact information may only be posted by the escort herself.

Of course, links to an escort's own advertisement and/or website are acceptable, and members are welcome to share escort contact information via the Forum's Private Messaging system.

Links to an escort's own advertisement and/or website are also acceptable. The limitation applies only to escort advertisements posted by 3rd parties claiming to represent the advertiser.

BullDawgz
12-20-20, 16:01
Stopped by here, paid $2 for a full 30 min, just mentioned I wanted 2 rounds and offered the $2, was good to go. Amazing BBBJ and multiple rounds ill return here often.

Dm2020
12-20-20, 23:51
Long time lurker, first time poster. Been to a few of the places around town. One spa is my go to. Hit or miss with the others based on my preferences. I like the slender and younger type. Nothing against older broads, I'm just younger myself and prefer early 20's. I am wondering about some new things too, maybe a place where I can get two? I asked mamason at one once and she didn't like that. Also since covid, one has been lacking on some basic stuff that I've come to expect. Any suggestions come to mind?

Grubman
12-21-20, 09:10
Long time lurker, first time poster. Been to a few of the places around town. One spa is my go to. Hit or miss with the others based on my preferences. I like the slender and younger type. Nothing against older broads, I'm just younger myself and prefer early 20's. I am wondering about some new things too, maybe a place where I can get two? I asked mamason at one once and she didn't like that. Also since covid, one has been lacking on some basic stuff that I've come to expect. Any suggestions come to mindHere's / suggestion: try a few places and see what you can get. The challenge is part of the fun.

Don't forget to report you experiences here. We appreciate guys who contribute.

Dm2020
12-21-20, 11:39
Been to a few that I wasn't impressed with at all. A&S, June, stress away, the worst was Eve. Figured I'd ask here, don't like blowing money LOL.

Here's / suggestion: try a few places and see what you can get. The challenge is part of the fun.

Dm2020
12-21-20, 12:09
I have tried a few places that I wasn't impressed with. A&S was probably 2nd to one, but the girl was older and chunky. Stress away the woman in her late 40's, I didn't indulge but she offered. June, the gal was older as well but okay in a pinch. The worst was Eve, old, skinny and looked like someone smashed her face with a brick. Didn't indulge there either 🤣 just figured I'd ask here, not big fan of wasting time / money.

Here's / suggestion: try a few places and see what you can get. The challenge is part of the fun.

Bronc0
12-31-20, 10:53
There are four places on Circle that have a more mature lady working there for a long time. They are all very good and worth a visit. But if you are one of those guys that needs someone that looks early 20's (good luck in reality) then you would miss out on some real fun.

I'll start on the north end with VIP spa.

This Korean lady is short and petite but with huge natural boobs. She dosen't let me play with them much, but she has maybe the best BJ in the Springs and is energetic and very into the FS act. She doesn't hurry you but works you pretty hard and I'm always very satisfied.

If you don't like her looks or style then close your eyes or get her in doggie and just enjoy LOL.

Jaxg2016
12-31-20, 11:28
I assumed you meant Quality Massage, not Hi Quality. As Phred said, HiQ has been closed for some time.

If you are looking for a sure thing you should know where to go. A lot of women at places like these don't do everybody, especially if it is your first time there.Maybe we are talking of two different HiQ locations. The one I went to is most certainly open. Up on Voyager.

Bronc0
01-01-21, 11:09
Maybe we are talking of two different HiQ locations. The one I went to is most certainly open. Up on Voyager.Ya that one is called Quality Massage but I knew what you meant because HiQ which was on Austin Bluffs has been closed for maybe a couple of years now. You could get a lot there when it was open.

Skimo1
01-01-21, 11:30
Well, I was reading interesting things on rubmaps about Garden spa and decided to see for myself. I asked for Diva, and since it was my first trip there, I have to assume that is who I got. A bit older than I usually prefer, but the table shower was. Unbelievable. Nice wash on the back with teasing and lots of attention to the taint, on the flip it was a full on sex ride. She oiled me up and did full body slide with BBBJ interludes, then titty rub on the shaft, then more body sliding, along the way I accidentally slipped inside and she gasped and pulled off, but then she said let's do that again. She took me bareback and rode to completion, which unfortunately didn't take long, I was already pretty worked up from the spirited body sliding and cock gobbling she had been doing. I really didn't intend to go bareback but it just happened. Afterwards, a decent massage after a short stint in the sauna while she cleaned up the table shower and herself. There was no more play in the massage room, which was ok with me, I was a little freaked out about going bare. Now I'm wondering if this is a usual thing or if it was truly an oops, anybody else have any experience here?

Grubman
01-03-21, 20:33
New Asian has been mentioned a number of times here, so I decided to give it a try.

It was quiet when I walked in, but I was greeted fairly quickly. I'll.

Apologize up front —- I never got her name. Average looking, early 30's is my best guess (hard to say with the mask). Short, maybe 5'0 or 5'1. Slender enough.

Started face down of course. She used plenty of oil, which I like. She worked my back mostly at first, with just a BIT too much Pressure and just a BIT too much elbow. I liked the harder massage, but after 15 min or so I finally asked her to soften up a little.

She gradually worked her way down, becoming increasingly bold in the upper / inner thigh area. This is my favorite thing, and I loved the extra attention there, looking forward to the flip. After the flip, though, she did my arms first and the moment faded. The last part wasn't nearly as intense as it could have been because of that, but I still left with a smile.

Her english was poor, but at least she understood "softer", which saved me from a bruise or two.

Bronc0
01-07-21, 10:45
Well, I was reading interesting things on rubmaps about Garden spa and decided to see for myself. I asked for Diva, and since it was my first trip there, I have to assume that is who I got. A bit older than I usually prefer, but the table shower was. Unbelievable. Nice wash on the back with teasing and lots of attention to the taint, on the flip it was a full on sex ride. She oiled me up and did full body slide with BBBJ interludes, then titty rub on the shaft, then more body sliding, along the way I accidentally slipped inside and she gasped and pulled off, but then she said let's do that again. She took me bareback and rode to completion, which unfortunately didn't take long, I was already pretty worked up from the spirited body sliding and cock gobbling she had been doing. I really didn't intend to go bareback but it just happened. Afterwards, a decent massage after a short stint in the sauna while she cleaned up the table shower and herself. There was no more play in the massage room, which was ok with me, I was a little freaked out about going bare. Now I'm wondering if this is a usual thing or if it was truly an oops, anybody else have any experience here?I haven't seen her, however these women are so experienced and talented that it is really hard to believe an accident like this would happen. And if it was intentional she would probably have asked for more money. So again it's hard to believe from that perspective.

You should get tested.

Bronc0
01-07-21, 11:29
Continuing south on Circle there is Jasmine Massage. A Thai lady named Ming is the regular there. She is 45 ish, really nice rack, nice ass and only drawback is a bit of a baby belly. But the view from behind is amazing with a nice slim waist and full tramp stamp tat across her lower back, and a nice full ass.

Once she gets to know you things get really interesting. But right off the bat everything is covered and starts with a very sensual BJ. Then it is your pleasure for what you want to do outside of greek.

There is something remarkable about her pussy that you can feel when you enter in missionary position. It's like the angle in starts pointing down and then turns up to make a really nice feel when you stroke. And when you pull out it is really remarkable too LOL. She really enjoys herself too which makes it even better.

She is a little cautious at first so go easy and not too bold. She will probably ask you what you want before leaving to get ready and you to get undressed. Try offering her 140 for everything, no massage unless you are there for a massage too.

Phred
01-07-21, 19:12
Hi All.

Ming is great! I think Ali at Angel is related to her.

Phred.

Dm2020
01-08-21, 17:48
Had a few hours in between assignments today, decided to try out a new place, I started at Tiffany and was told to come back, I moved down to eve and same deal. I went to garden for the first time, it's in a pretty seedy area so I've stirred clear up until today. I got Jessica, mid 40's and chubby so not quite what I was looking for. I skipped the shower as I was running low on time. Started out with a 2 min leg / back massage, she then licked me from toe to head, which was a first. She also sneezed on me while she was back there. On the flip she started with BBJ, and that's where I finished. Didn't feel the need to hold back like I typically would and wait for FS and HE, I just skeeted in her mouth and hit the road. She offered a massage after which I politely declined. Haven't had the best experiences outside of one. I might just wait until the girls there are aloud to use their mouth before my next trip.

Bamadawg
01-11-21, 14:17
Had a few hours in between assignments today, decided to try out a new place, I started at Tiffany and was told to come back, I moved down to eve and same deal. I went to garden for the first time, it's in a pretty seedy area so I've stirred clear up until today. I got Jessica, mid 40's and chubby so not quite what I was looking for. I skipped the shower as I was running low on time. Started out with a 2 min leg / back massage, she then licked me from toe to head, which was a first. She also sneezed on me while she was back there. On the flip she started with BBJ, and that's where I finished. Didn't feel the need to hold back like I typically would and wait for FS and HE, I just skeeted in her mouth and hit the road. She offered a massage after which I politely declined. Haven't had the best experiences outside of one. I might just wait until the girls there are aloud to use their mouth before my next trip.Nice dream, curious to know what it set you back.

Bronc0
01-13-21, 11:00
New Asian has been mentioned a number of times here, so I decided to give it a try.

It was quiet when I walked in, but I was greeted fairly quickly. I'll.

Apologize up front - I never got her name. Average looking, early 30's is my best guess (hard to say with the mask). Short, maybe 5'0 or 5'1. Slender enough.

Started face down of course. She used plenty of oil, which I like. She worked my back mostly at first, with just a BIT too much Pressure and just a BIT too much elbow. I liked the harder massage, but after 15 min or so I finally asked her to soften up a little.

She gradually worked her way down, becoming increasingly bold in the upper / inner thigh area. This is my favorite thing, and I loved the extra attention there, looking forward to the flip. After the flip, though, she did my arms first and the moment faded. The last part wasn't nearly as intense as it could have been because of that, but I still left with a smile.

Her english was poor, but at least she understood "softer", which saved me from a bruise or two.I think I know this girl. I laughed when you said you had to ask her to ease up LOL she seems to like to make you say Uncle before getting on with the fun.

So I went to see her again since it had been a while. One good thing is she is playful and likes to tease. She did take the mask off for BBBJ but otherwise kept it on and didn't allow any touching her pussy. It may be hard to get this when she doesn't already know you, but you can try shaking your head no when she goes for your dick and then give hand signals for the BJ. Then she has the calculation of no tip vs a much better tip. You can always accept the HJ if she doesn't go for it.

Grubman
01-13-21, 12:38
I think I know this girl. I laughed when you said you had to ask her to ease up LOL she seems to like to make you say Uncle before getting on with the fun.

So I went to see her again since it had been a while. One good thing is she is playful and likes to tease. She did take the mask off for BBBJ but otherwise kept it on and didn't allow any touching her pussy. It may be hard to get this when she doesn't already know you, but you can try shaking your head no when she goes for your dick and then give hand signals for the BJ. Then she has the calculation of no tip vs a much better tip. You can always accept the HJ if she doesn't go for it.Do you know her name, Bronc?

Bronc0
01-15-21, 10:01
Do you know her name, Bronc?Her English is so poor that she doesn't even say anymore. She used to use her phone to translate and I got a couple of different names, Nan and Lisa. But now I just get a giggle.

If you walk in and someone else greets you just ask for the other girl or the younger one. She is easy to recognize, about 5'4", thin but not bony, not flat chested either. These days she is more careful like keeping the door cracked just a little and she will stop if you make any noise.

Bronc0
01-23-21, 16:45
I headed south to Angel to see Ali but it was all dark and the door was locked. Decided to swing by White Orchid to see who was working now but it was also dark and locked up.

Back up to Smile and she was ready to take me. There is only one woman working and has been there for close to two years I think. Really nice slim body that looks beautifully tanned but it is just her natural skin color. Great set of Ds. Very nice woman that knows her craft really well. CBJ and cfs all very nice, very tight and seems to enjoy herself too. Highly recommended.

Mrt1542
01-25-21, 19:50
I headed south to Angel to see Ali but it was all dark and the door was locked. Decided to swing by White Orchid to see who was working now but it was also dark and locked up.

Back up to Smile and she was ready to take me. There is only one woman working and has been there for close to two years I think. Really nice slim body that looks beautifully tanned but it is just her natural skin color. Great set of Ds. Very nice woman that knows her craft really well. CBJ and cfs all very nice, very tight and seems to enjoy herself too. Highly recommended.Where is Smile? Is it new?

Bronc0
01-25-21, 22:35
Where is Smile? Is it new?429 North Circle. Used to be Magic Spa.

One block south of Platte on the east side.

Phred
01-26-21, 16:46
Hi All.

Went by A&S last week and there was a sign On vacation open next Monday. So I went back yesterday and the sign now said Closed for maintenance. Open 1 Feb.

Anyone know what is going on.

Happy Hunting.

Phred.

Bronc0
02-01-21, 10:32
Hi All.

Went by A&S last week and there was a sign On vacation open next Monday. So I went back yesterday and the sign now said Closed for maintenance. Open 1 Feb.

Anyone know what is going on.

Happy Hunting.

Phred.I don't know what's going on with A&S but I have seen several shops with doors closed and lights off during regular hours. Maybe business is slow.

IAmFromMyself
02-03-21, 23:39
Would be a first time going to a place like this, so instead of browsing searching the internet for hours I figured I was just post and ask.

Where's the best place with the most attractive females?

Any places that do Greek?

Looking for BJ, FS, and BBBJ places and recommendations. Please and thanks.

ManUnited
02-05-21, 09:47
Drove past A&S last night, open sign was on. Appears things are back to normal there.

Magikal Massag
02-05-21, 19:41
Drove past A&S last night, open sign was on. Appears things are back to normal there.When level hits red they might be closing. When orange like now open. It might be mimicking the covid threat assessment levels.

Don't know for certain but it's a possibility.

Bronc0
02-06-21, 10:13
When level hits red they might be closing. When orange like now open. It might be mimicking the covid threat assessment levels.

Don't know for certain but it's a possibility.Do they check your temp and make you wear a mask the entire time at A&S? Some places do, and even have you wash your hands first thing. If they don't do that then they probably do not close altogether.

Some places do not enforce the mask rule and do not even wear them themselves.

By the way, Energy Spa that was closed after the owner was busted for running a house of prostitution now has its lights on and open sign lit up. If they are taking customers I'll bet they don't do much of anything right now.

Harmony is closed for a couple of weeks now and has a sign saying closed for remodeling, but there is no sign of any work being done.

ManUnited
02-06-21, 11:17
Do they check your temp and make you wear a mask the entire time at A&S? Some places do, and even have you wash your hands first thing. If they don't do that then they probably do not close altogether.

Some places do not enforce the mask rule and do not even wear them themselves.

By the way, Energy Spa that was closed after the owner was busted for running a house of prostitution now has its lights on and open sign lit up. If they are taking customers I'll bet they don't do much of anything right now.

Harmony is closed for a couple of weeks now and has a sign saying closed for remodeling, but there is no sign of any work being done.No masks or temp checks here. Unlike One Spa, before you enter MMS does temp check, new mask, sprays you front to back, head to toe with alcohol. Even the bottom of you shoes. My face was wiped with a disinfecting wipe. Felt like I just left the hot zone at Chernobyl! On the table I got another full body alcohol rubdown. I was worried I would get a DUI on the way home if I was pulled over.

Phred
02-06-21, 17:01
Hi All.

Went to A&S they are back from vacation and open. I had a great session with Jenny (she used to call herself Ruby). She is tall with a muscular build. Good TS a little more tease than I remember. Back to the room for a good massage. Flip. Her head game is not quite as good ad Candi but she rode CG like the sheriff was close behind. A choice between Jenny and Candi is a win. Win situation.

Happy Hunting.

No mask or temp check at A&S.

Magikal Massag
02-07-21, 21:14
Asked if Diva was there.

Yes she was. Mamas an sprayed shoe bottoms, took temperature and had me sanitize hands.

Then to room. Diva came in greeted me warmly. Took off my mask.

As the table shower sink filled she gave a partial massage after collecting house fee.

Asked about tip. I gave big smile then said after. No argument.

She helped me finish undressing. Handled me with a smile.

When table shower arrived gave first rear body slide.

Then on turn front body slide with multiple things including BBBJ.

Then after a bit reverse CG then CG.With happy finish.

Cleaned us both then let me use sauna as she cleaned up.

Then back to room with massage.

Now it's down to a 30 min massage.

I asked and yes they are slow she said.

I pulled out 120 for tip she said 140.

No discussion of activities at all.

What happens on table shower stays at table shower.

Have fun and be safe guys.

OneShotBob
02-12-21, 23:06
Anyone been to Lotus lately? I'll let you all know if I try it.

AppleJax14
02-13-21, 23:06
Last month I was in town for a few nights and after trying the escort route and completely striking out, I decided to check this place out on a late Sunday morning early afternoon. I appreciate all the intel that led me to go here guys, so thanks for your reports.

I have been to AMPs in Denver and it's mostly been only handys, I got lucky once and got FS at one but this place was like nothing I've ever been to before. The old lady met me at the door and sanitized me down, led me to a room, a minute later my girl came in, we did the transaction, she left and came back and then took me to the table shower. There was a little bit of massage in there and a little bit of BBBJ, then to the sauna for a few minutes, then back to the room, a little more massage, some more BBBJ and CFS. The woman was named Teba or something like that, a late 30's probably Korean chick. I was happy she was Korean because I've visited Korea before and know a bit of Korean language so it was cool to speak it a little bit with her. She was super nice and friendly and I think she enjoyed my company as much as I enjoyed hers.

I don't visit or stay in town that often but pass through frequently, and I think this place is certainly worth a pit stop for me. So I'll visit again. I'll probably ask for the same girl too. After, I was a little grossed out with the table shower experience though, I kept thinking how many other naked dudes have laid there and how many other dudes has that loofa scrubbed down? But it was a good start to the day, after I left I went and ordered some food to from the Jamaican place right there and hit the liquor store and got some beer to take back to the hotel and watch some playoff football. Later that night I went to a Chinese restaurant for take out and they had cards for a place called Royal Massage and 20% off, I think it's been mentioned here before but has a new name, so I'd like to check that place out sometime too.

GcNovice
02-15-21, 00:41
Hello, been reading recent posts and wanted to confirm it's 2 Benji (so no confusion with the price annotations of $. 6, $1. 4, etc.) for 30 min for FS at AAMP?

New to the states with more international hunting where it's so much easier and better. TIA!

Magikal Massag
02-17-21, 23:01
Hello, been reading recent posts and wanted to confirm it's 2 Benji (so no confusion with the price annotations of $. 6, $1. 4, etc.) for 30 min for FS at AAMP?

New to the states with more international hunting where it's so much easier and better. TIA!2 Benjis total. $60 house $140 ladies tip.

But at some there is no discussion just action and value given.

GcNovice
02-19-21, 00:04
2 Benjis total. $60 house $140 ladies tip.

But at some there is no discussion just action and value given.Thanks for the clarification.

OneShotBob
02-20-21, 23:42
Anyone been to Lotus lately? I'll let you all know if I try it.Tried to get in contact with a couple girls there but no luck.

GilfHunter
02-23-21, 15:44
With all the damn covid protocols none of the girls seem to be unmasking. Is there any place where they do and who has the best BBBJ? Got CBJ at A&S that was ok and most at ONE don't even offer CBJ. Right now I'm boycotting all the places that don't.

Skimo1
02-23-21, 17:22
With all the damn covid protocols none of the girls seem to be unmasking. Is there any place where they do and who has the best BBBJ? Got CBJ at A&S that was ok and most at ONE don't even offer CBJ. Right now I'm boycotting all the places that don't.Eve spa, great BBBJ every time I've been there.

KsBoy
03-02-21, 13:19
I will be in the Springs mid March. Where should I head for the best time?

KsBoy
03-02-21, 13:40
I will be visiting around the 12th of March and don't want to waste my time. So where's my best bet to visit.

Fap312
03-02-21, 17:57

Back up to Smile and she was ready to take me. There is only one woman working and has been there for close to two years I think. Really nice slim body that looks beautifully tanned but it is just her natural skin color. Great set of Ds. Very nice woman that knows her craft really well. CBJ and cfs all very nice, very tight and seems to enjoy herself too. Highly recommended.Same woman. Great set of natural Ds which stayed covered but there was roaming. She asked for 60 for the hour but I only got about 40 min. Asked way too much for services IMO. Ended up at 50 for a handshake. Okay attitude. Nice enough, but felt like she short changed me.

Bronc0
03-04-21, 09:09
Same woman. Great set of natural Ds which stayed covered but there was roaming. She asked for 60 for the hour but I only got about 40 min. Asked way too much for services IMO. Ended up at 50 for a handshake. Okay attitude. Nice enough, but felt like she short changed me.Too bad. What she has asked is right in line with the other shops with a upper tier ladies. Maybe try some of them and compare. She's great in my opinion. There are places where you can get it for less, but you get less if you know what I mean.

Fap312
03-04-21, 16:07
Too bad. What she has asked is right in line with the other shops with a upper tier ladies. Maybe try some of them and compare. She's great in my opinion. There are places where you can get it for less, but you get less if you know what I mean.I'd say she's middle tier, but that's probably just preference. IMO what is fair is 40 for a handshake, 80 for mic check, 120-140 for FS. Also, if I pay for an hour I expect at least 55 min. Getting rushed out after less than 40 is poor service IMO. She seems like a nice enough person, but I didn't appreciate the up selling and the lack of time. Don't think with the little head and overpay.

DMan8596
03-08-21, 16:00
Anyone been to Lotus lately? I'll let you all know if I try it.I wouldn't recommend going here. I scheduled an appointment not too long ago and as soon as I got there she texted me saying she had left. YMMV but I wouldn't waste my time here again.

Magikal Massag
03-11-21, 22:59
I visited it. Diva was busy got CoCo instead.

Both girls have good and bad things about them.

CoCo is more business up front. Diva is much more playful.

Due to my size Diva only can do half mast. CoCo does full.

Diva likes to sneak the protection on but I noticed that. CoCo is more upfront on that.

Diva does it in the table shower. CoCo in the room.

CoCo does multiple positions.

Neither does daty.

CoCo allows more roaming.

Both are nice and good.

I do like Divas playfulness better.

Both are worth the money though.

Enjoy and be safe guys.

Phred
03-12-21, 18:32
Hi All.

A choice between Diva and Coco is a win-win situation.

Phred.

Magikal Massag
03-13-21, 00:52
Hi All.

A choice between Diva and Coco is a win-win situation.

Phred.Like I said both are good. So it's about mood at the time or luck of the straw.

It's like either cake or pie.

You think pie is hand fed like an emperor. But if you pay attention they are using utensils.

The cake is fed obviously by utensils. But you can eat it at multiple angles and touch it also.

Both are tasty in different ways.

So are you in the mood for pie or cake?

Either way be safe and have fun.

Mamas an will be taking temp and spraying bottom of shoes still. Also use the hand sanitizer at door.

I used the sanitizer as soon as door opened and turned around and raised first shoe.

This way she knows I'm a repeat.

Again be safe have fun.

Diva=pampered.

CoCo equals interactive.

Your choice or mood.

Bronc0
03-17-21, 10:46
Over the weekend I went to White Orchid. Out comes the smallest woman I've seen at a spa, very short and very skinny. I did want a good massage along with seeing what else I could get, but this one didn't do anything for me. A guy came in right after me so I just left.

Went down the road to Asian and had a really good time with a new girl who said it was her first week there. She was very nice, nice body, nice curves, about 5'7" and looks early 30's. Gave a very good massage with nice teasing near the flip over. On the flip went right to business. Asked what I wanted but was limited to basic handshake. Asked what I would pay and I said 50 and she made a face so I said 60 and she was happy and was really good after that. Only allowed otc touching but she was basically humping my hand while I was there LOL. I got a little extra for my money but I'll leave it up to you to see how it goes for you.

A few days later I stopped in at Energy spa, the one that was closed for a while. It had the sign on for a couple of weeks and trucks parked out front most of the time I passed by so I dropped in to see what's happening. I was greeted by a lady I saw at Rose a couple of times. Very nice lady, great massage, great handshake and no haggling over tip. I recommend this one too.

This goes to what an extra 10 or 20 gets you. A grumpy hurried or pissy handy or a happy, friendly and more compliant interaction.

Carradude
03-22-21, 21:30
Tried this spa out but was disappointed. Only one provider and she was older, nice figure but that's about it. Only had a TS and basic massage, she spent maybe 30 minutes on my back and was huffing like she had no energy, really did not work for me. Left her a tip for her effort. I would not suggest visiting.

Phred
03-25-21, 16:49
Hi All.

Harmony has reopened, they are being very suspicious if you don't pass the smell test you'll just get a (very good) massage, like the one I got from Choi. I did pass and the rest was very good.

Phred.

Ozfl12
03-26-21, 08:01
Hi All.

Harmony has reopened, they are being very suspicious if you don't pass the smell test you'll just get a (very good) massage, like the one I got from Choi. I did pass and the rest was very good.

Phred.Is Seven still there?

Bronc0
03-28-21, 15:45
Hi All.

Phred.Reopened is a relative term! They have very irregular hours and the one working when they were open was a little scary looking. I declined.

ABigWoody2
04-14-21, 14:16
Has anyone tried the Lotus Spa? RM has a few reviews, some say Liliana is thick. , but we all know YMMV. I was wondering if she is muscular or fat?

ManUnited
04-17-21, 16:05
Has anyone tried the Lotus Spa? RM has a few reviews, some say Liliana is thick. , but we all know YMMV. I was wondering if she is muscular or fat?Fat, has pics on SKG.

ManUnited
04-17-21, 16:06
Anyone's have intel on White Orchid?

Bronc0
04-18-21, 09:30
Anyone's have intel on White Orchid?I've been there a couple of times. Different girl each time, HJ only. But there are a couple of recent reviews on maps claiming FS. I'm a little skeptical because of the layout of the place. Walls don't go to the ceiling, curtains on massage room doors so no real protection from someone walking in while the girl is getting it. Unless she is locking the front door I would call bs on those reviews.

Bronc0
04-18-21, 09:36
Has anyone tried the Lotus Spa? RM has a few reviews, some say Liliana is thick. , but we all know YMMV. I was wondering if she is muscular or fat?She's bigger than the pictures show. I arrived early and saw her in the parking lot bringing in the laundry. She was friendly but really big. I declined because I am pretty picky about that.

ManUnited
04-18-21, 10:53
I've been there a couple of times. Different girl each time, HJ only. But there are a couple of recent reviews on maps claiming FS. I'm a little skeptical because of the layout of the place. Walls don't go to the ceiling, curtains on massage room doors so no real protection from someone walking in while the girl is getting it. Unless she is locking the front door I would call bs on those reviews.Thank you!

Lp416
04-19-21, 15:43
Has anyone here heard of of been to VIP spa. I've seen some stuff on it but not sure how it is? Thanks.

ABigWoody2
04-19-21, 20:24
Fat, has pics on SKG.Thanks, that is what I was afraid of that is why I asked before going in.

ABigWoody2
04-19-21, 20:25
She's bigger than the pictures show. I arrived early and saw her in the parking lot bringing in the laundry. She was friendly but really big. I declined because I am pretty picky about that.Thanks for the info. I will be staying away too.

Phred
04-20-21, 14:10
VIP is a one lady show. Older korean with large titties. SPA has TS and provides FS.

Phred.

GilfHunter
04-21-21, 02:38
Is it just me or has all the places quality gone downhill lately? One used to have younger girls but the last time I went was old mamasan looking girls only. Must have something to do with the shit that happened in ATL. A and S same thing last time got old mamasan. Now the city wants to crack down its going to suck having to drive all the way to Denver.

Jbb1973
05-04-21, 14:28
I have been to several locations in town and have yet to find a place that offers a nuru massage. Does anyone know of one?

Ozfl12
05-06-21, 08:11
I have been to several locations in town and have yet to find a place that offers a nuru massage. Does anyone know of one?No experience, but I think phr3 d recommends garden spa.

Bronc0
05-07-21, 10:03
Is it just me or has all the places quality gone downhill lately? One used to have younger girls but the last time I went was old mamasan looking girls only. Must have something to do with the shit that happened in ATL. A and S same thing last time got old mamasan. Now the city wants to crack down its going to suck having to drive all the way to Denver.I agree with you somewhat, but I also think there are some greatly exaggerated reports showing up lately and those have resulted in me wasting my time.

There always seems to be a place or two that has the youngest women, but I don't often visit the $$ joints. I'll give you some first hand experiences of where things have gone downhill and where some reviewers have misled.

One of my go to girls just stopped giving BBBJ for the first time at new asian. Bummer but everything else is good. I think the boss must have cracked down because she is treated poorly by the other staff.

I took another trip to White Orchid to see if the two recent reviews from rub maps were true. I suspected they weren't but I wanted to see for myself. I'm greeted by the same bony and rather unattractive woman that was there last time. The reviews had a decent 30's woman with good massage and good looks giving cfs for $ tip. Sorry, I couldn't begin to even imagine that, not to mention this place has curtains for doors and walls that don't go to the celling which is not a good situation for that service.

Another two reviewers gave fantasy spa as it's still called on rm (the one that is on south academy behind a Captain D's) really good reviews of one that was 25-30 and perfect body. Well I had to see this for myself and there she was answering the door in all her glory looking every bit a 60+ year old then begging me to come in when I started to leave.

So that kind of bullshit I don't need, but it does reflect in some cases how the talent has gone downhill.

edit for an addition
Sopped by Harmony again to see if it was the cleaning lady I saw last time. The woman who answered looked mid 40s so was probably 50 ish, but she had a pretty face. Problem was she had a short dress on and I could see her thighs which were thin and flabby and the skin wasn't tight. It was just so unattractive. It is one of those cases where she would be better keeping the weight on. This place also has curtains for a main door that used to be a second locking door, and she has to come out from a session to answer the door. Tell me how that works for fs?
More bullshit, more time wasting.

Bronc0
05-11-21, 11:24
Cmon guys, add in your intel. Let's make this viable.

Phred
05-11-21, 14:47
Hi All.

This spring my top two AMPs would have to be A&S on Filmore Candi and Jenny both provide great service. And on Nevada at Las Vegas there is Garden. Where Diva and Coco also provide great extras and wonderful TS experience to boot. They both do more than just a body slide while you are wet and soapy. They wash you rinse you apply nuru gel and then do an extended slide, rinse flip and repeat. And sometimes extras will happen there too.

Happy Hunting.

Phred.

Member #6185
05-11-21, 21:09
Visit to garden, 50 minutes before close. Larger one greeted me but I saw the skinnier one in the hall. Asked for her. I presume this is Diva, but she pronounced it "Deeba". Decent looking, great tight body. Someone said she's late 30's. Why'll tripping. She's easily early-mid 50's. (I'm late 30's). Asked for 2 up front for the remaining hr. TS was the best I've ever had. Hard to imagine it better. Really good rubdown in there. A bit chilly, but she did her best to keep warm water on me. Next came sauna. Felt amazing. Tried to get her to come in but she laughed and said no. Back to room. Good rub. Good She took it all—I'm a bit above average. Really sensual. Great eye contact. You know the rest. Hug kiss, 'you come back'. Be kind to her, she's wonderful.

OldNavyGuy51
05-15-21, 00:49
I still go to Penny's.

The same person now for years.

Off the beaten path.

Consistent.

ONG51.

Bronc0
05-21-21, 09:31
Ok not exactly, but it sounded good LOL.

Third time is a charm at Harmony. Again a different woman, 40's for sure but good shape all around, great table shower and this place has the best shower room around. Really good service all around. (This is the good).

I tried Pattaya since it had been closed a while. I went in and the place was redone nicely but there was several sticks of incense burning like a camp fire. When I left I smelled like it. The woman was a bit like humpty dumpty, just really round in the middle. Asked what I wanted right off. I couldn't imagine FS so went BJ. She gave a really good CBJ but not even a hint at any massage or body rub at all. Just blow and go. $ total. Not a repeat for me. (This is the ugly).

Then I tried Tiffany because I don't know why. Very old and skinny but has decent size bolt-ons. Started with some light back rub then asked what I wanted. Went for full meal and she started with a decent CBJ but when time to go in came she was just lying on her back legs out wide. Without any participation it wasn't very appealing. I kept trying to finish so I finally had had her flip over. She was getting tired or maybe it hurt so she jumped off and oiled up again. After more she wanted me to get off but I wasn't ready to so she laid down on her belly but I followed her down and kept giving it to her. I tried to blow but even with thinking about a better one I just couldn't get off. Finally quit and got up dressed and left. She wasn't happy and neither was I. (This was the bad) $. 6 total.

Reviews where things aren't great are valuable. YMMV as always but this one isn't worth it for me.

Ozfl12
05-23-21, 15:15
Cmon guys, add in your intel. Let's make this viable.Same experience with Garden and A&S as other reports below.

Dm2020
05-23-21, 18:06
Stopped by one today. Had a 10 minute wait. Girl came in got right to work, I requested access to her tonsils and was granted said access with CBJ, afterwards she wanted it mish, from there she flipped and then foggy and side. After some convincing she got on top. Finished with another CBJ and BBHJ. This girl was definitely high as a kite chewing gum faster than she could talk. Prob mid 40's with D bolt ons. One seems to be falling off a little, I might venture out but I've had worse for sure. When I asked her name she responded " don't worry about it, see you next time".

Freddyp
05-24-21, 16:26
Does anyone know anything about Jade Stone in Falcon?

Bronc0
06-07-21, 11:43
Stopped by one today. Had a 10 minute wait. Girl came in got right to work, I requested access to her tonsils and was granted said access with CBJ, afterwards she wanted it mish, from there she flipped and then foggy and side. After some convincing she got on top. Finished with another CBJ and BBHJ. This girl was definitely high as a kite chewing gum faster than she could talk. Prob mid 40's with D bolt ons. One seems to be falling off a little, I might venture out but I've had worse for sure. When I asked her name she responded " don't worry about it, see you next time".Ha Ha, pretty funny. I know one that always answers Name when you ask her, but her english is almost non-existent. Then there are those that give different names to try and see who is reviewing them.

Bronc0
06-08-21, 13:17
Does anyone know anything about Jade Stone in Falcon?Their website makes it sound totally legit, no extras expected.

HornyKojak
06-12-21, 20:21
Hey guys I'm passing thru on the 21st. Riing my motorcycle from Atlanta to Jackson Hole. Have to see he Garden of the Gods so figured I'd find a nice release. Where's the best in town?

Bronc0
06-13-21, 08:48
Hey guys I'm passing thru on the 21st. Riing my motorcycle from Atlanta to Jackson Hole. Have to see he Garden of the Gods so figured I'd find a nice release. Where's the best in town?Are you looking for a decent massage with basic or the full treatment with table shower?

Jkintes9
06-14-21, 12:13
Hey guys I'm passing thru on the 21st. Riing my motorcycle from Atlanta to Jackson Hole. Have to see he Garden of the Gods so figured I'd find a nice release. Where's the best in town?Enjoy the ride, One has the best looking girls IMO but Garden consistently has great service.

Eeyore007
06-15-21, 21:13
Driving through the springs on my way to the east coast and decided to see friends and experience some fun. Stopped by Magic Spa and had a great time. Don't remember the ladies name but she was the only one there. She is older with blonde hair and big natural boobs. Settles on 60 for massage with table shower. She cleaned me up well and gave great attention to cleaning the guys. She also spent alot of time around the prostate area. Started to creep me out a little but she could tell when enough was enough. She did a great job on the towel dry. She then took me to the room and gave an ok back rub. On flip she asked what did I want. I asked for FS. She asked do 2 Ben's I countered with 1 Ben settled for 120. She spun quickly to 69, then mish, cg, and doggy finish. Cleaned me up and finished massage. Was definitely worth it. Happy hunting!

HornyKojak
06-18-21, 23:56
Are you looking for a decent massage with basic or the full treatment with table shower?I'm cool with the table shower but I just like to get to business usually.

Bronc0
06-21-21, 08:50
I'm cool with the table shower but I just like to get to business usually.You can see by reading recent posts that everybody has their favorites.

I will vote for Magic. This woman has a great body, slim tight with really nice boobs.

Everything is covered. She will jump right on for 69, take her time and doesn't rush you.

She seems to enjoy herself and never gets into the rubber burn situation without stopping to get extra lube.

Member #6185
06-21-21, 14:48
Driving through the springs on my way to the east coast and decided to see friends and experience some fun. Stopped by Magic Spa and had a great time. Don't remember the ladies name but she was the only one there. She is older with blonde hair and big natural boobs. Settles on 60 for massage with table shower. She cleaned me up well and gave great attention to cleaning the guys. She also spent alot of time around the prostate area. Started to creep me out a little but she could tell when enough was enough. She did a great job on the towel dry. She then took me to the room and gave an ok back rub. On flip she asked what did I want. I asked for FS. She asked do 2 Ben's I countered with 1 Ben settled for 120. She spun quickly to 69, then mish, cg, and doggy finish. Cleaned me up and finished massage. Was definitely worth it. Happy hunting!Older is all relative. About how old are we talking?

Bronc0
06-21-21, 23:55
Older is all relative. About how old are we talking?She looks thirty something so is probably forty something.

Bronc0
06-21-21, 23:57
You can see by reading recent posts that everybody has their favorites.

I will vote for Magic. This woman has a great body, slim tight with really nice boobs.

Everything is covered. She will jump right on for 69, take her time and doesn't rush you.

She seems to enjoy herself and never gets into the rubber burn situation without stopping to get extra lube.What I mean is that she doesn't get dry and need to hop off and get lubed up during the act. She stays wet.

HornyKojak
06-22-21, 00:43
You can see by reading recent posts that everybody has their favorites.

She seems to enjoy herself and never gets into the rubber burn situation without stopping to get extra lube.Yessir Sugar is SWEET. She would be weekly therapy if I lived here. Worked all of her skills perfectly. THANKS.

HornyKojak
06-22-21, 00:46
She looks thirty something so is probably forty something.I told her naw. Maybe 42 LOL still nice and tight tho.

ManUnited
06-23-21, 19:41
I told her naw. Maybe 42 LOL still nice and tight tho.The problem I have had here is the place smells so much of cigarette smoke you reek when you leave! Can be a problem if you have someone to come home to!

Bronc0
06-24-21, 00:02
The problem I have had here is the place smells so much of cigarette smoke you reek when you leave! Can be a problem if you have someone to come home to!I've never smelled smoke there. Just lucky I guess.

😉.

Bronc0
06-27-21, 10:40
New girl working there, early 20's, thin but not bony, nice looking, and cheerful. Massage was on the light side, more sensual, felt good, hit all the right spots but won't get any deep muscle worked out if you need that. A little teasing before flip and was ready to go right for it. No haggling and allowed full roaming. Slipped my hand in her pants and she got wet after just a little touching outside and let me slide my finger in which she really seemed to like. Very wet and tight. Her technique was more jackhammer which sped up when she got excited. After when I was dressing she was dancing in the hallway, no kidding. Really great experience.

NineIron
07-13-21, 01:44
Hey guys. Passing through the area. I have searched back a ways but can't come up with a good answer so I'll ask. In the springs area if I was looking for the hottest younger girls where would I go? Looking for FS. Pm is ok. Thanks.

Bronc0
07-13-21, 10:21
Harmony looks closed and Golden Dragon is out of their office space. Any others you guys know of?

Jaycee85
07-14-21, 23:47
Hey guys I'm going to be coming out to Colorado Springs in a few days and was wondering if anyone can help with a recommendation for a great massage experience. PM is ok. TIA.

Daee23
07-16-21, 20:50
I like AMPs and the chance of a HE a lot more than any other massage place but it sucks when they barely even massage you or clearly have no skills at all. Which AMP has the best massage in your opinion? Doesn't matter if they do he it's always fun to go in guessing but I'd like to know that the massage won't be shit.

David08
07-21-21, 23:55
Had anyone gotten lucky at Lily's massage on galley? I went a couple years ago really cute girl was working there but never go the right vibes to try to ask.

Bronc0
07-22-21, 12:05
Had anyone gotten lucky at Lily's massage on galley? I went a couple years ago really cute girl was working there but never go the right vibes to try to ask.Never happen. Mostly old ladies but the door is always a little open and their english is poor. 7/10 massage though.

David08
07-27-21, 08:37
Never happen. Mostly old ladies but the door is always a little open and their english is poor. 7/10 massage though.Yeah I figured I stopped back there a couple weeks ago and only saw older women and decided to leave. But the girl I saw years ago yeah she was a bit older maybe late thirties or early forties but wow she was beautiful. LOL.

But I do have to say ever since COVID or the news stories started coming out my experience has not been the same anymore, and the options of places to go just keep going down.

Valmont31
07-29-21, 11:35
I'm still hoping lightning will strike twice and I'll draw the lady that did the body to body shower. But so far no such luck. I had Honey, a large girl that gave a strange almost painful massage that was more like something you expect from a chiropractor. On the flip she gave a decent covered BJ and flipped her on the side of the table for FS. Overall average and not someone I would repeat with.

Grubman
08-08-21, 17:36
A few days ago I stopped by Energy, looking for Tina, who used to be at Rose and then was reported here as having moved to Energy.

She wasn't there, so I left. Anyone know her whereabouts?

I went to the little place on Prairie instead, not bad not great. Would rather have seen Tina.

Phred
08-09-21, 16:26
Grubman.

I saw Tina at Oriental Energy but that was two years ago. Since the TV series before COVID energy hasn't offered extras though they advertise on adult sites.

Phred.

MunKey1
08-10-21, 13:31
Anyone else been there? Had a pretty decent massage by a small Korean girl named Aywho or something close to that, but on the flip nada.

Phred
08-10-21, 19:55
35 Valmont31.

You were right on with review of Honey. Minimal TS, underwhelming extras and a very bad massage. Her helping me dress consisted of handing me my clothes. She didn't even give me a bottle of water as I left. I'll be back but won't have her as my provider.

Bronc0
08-12-21, 09:57
Where the ladies from Harmony went? Are they at another local spa?

I'm talking about the two that were there during the last month or two before it closed.

Thanks in advanced.

Phred
08-14-21, 16:35
Bronco.

I think there is an association between Harmony and June. You might try there.

Phred.

Skimo1
08-16-21, 09:36
Dropped into Eve spa last Wednesday, an older MMS type answered the door, I asked who was working, she dodged the question, I asked if Sara was there, she said Sara had quit, was no longer working there. I asked again who was working, she said it was her, I left. If anybody discovers what happened to Sara, please message me, she was consistently great, best massage + FS I've found, and she would take care of me for $. 5 - really hard to beat.

GilfHunter
08-16-21, 17:06
Went by A&S this weekend and MMS answered the door. I asked if there were any other girls and she said I'd have to wait 20 minutes and she seemed kinda mad LOL. I said thanks but I'll come back later. Proceeded to One and got an attractive young Korean with nice body. Table shower sauna then pretty decent massage, then flipped and she asked if I wanted FS. I said yes and off came her dress LOL. She put on the cover and rode me in CG for pretty good then DS and finished in Mish. Looks like this will be my go to spot since A and S isn't getting much talent these days.

KPgrom26
08-19-21, 00:42
Passing through driving from the east coast, body was hurting, needed some therapy. Went by Magic, paid for 45 minutes, in comes Sugar. Wow, nice babe. Great table shower, probably spent 20 minutes there, deep cleaning, great ass play. Back to the room, she gave an ok back massage then on to the fun stuff. 69, BBBJ to CBJ, Mish, doggy etc. Great session, she just kept going and going, went the full 45 minutes. $. 60 to the house $1. 4 for everything else. Full size bottle of water on the way out and the place even has decent candy. I would go broke for sure if I lived here! I'll probably stop by again on my way back east, might also try some other spots tomorrow before moving on to the west.

Thank you to all that have shared and posted here, great info. If you're ever in the DC NOVA / Mid Atlantic area shoot me a message I'll do my best to reciprocate.

Thanks.

KP.

BillyBob84
09-01-21, 16:24
Hey why'all new here from Cali. Read the recent reviews for Garden Spa so decided to head over when I had some time. Yesterday the mamasan asked if I could come back because they were busy but I made it today. Pleasantly surprised. The pricing wasn't bad $. 60 up front and everything included. A slight change from Cali as you would give the mamasan the house fee and the girl the tip direct. I guess this way less chance to haggle or something but I wasn't disappointed. I had Soji (Very pretty face, 30 something, nice body. Shower was occupied and I didn't want to wait so she came back with a hot towel to clean me up and just went to town. HJ and sucking and licking the boys with much enthusiasm. Put on cover for the BJ and asked if I could have FS. She agreed and I pounded her in standing Mish for a bit and went back to the HJ and her sucking on the boys to finish. Phenomenal tongue work just wish it was a BBBJ at least. Maybe over time if I see her consistently like I had with my old regular back in Cali.

Any other good spots I should check out? I'm a transplant and will be here for a long while. Thanks all.

KPgrom26
09-12-21, 00:34
Hit a few more spots before heading back east.

Went by One Spa, if you're worried about germs go here. Mamasan did a temp check, made me put on a new mask, then sprayed me down head to toe with alcohol then made me wipe soles of my shoes off with a disinfectant wipe. All of that ended up being for nothing. Led to the room was told "few minutes wait", 10 minutes. Then 15 minutes. Got up went out to the lobby there's another dude standing there we're both like WTF. House lady says I'm next. She'll do the shower, I say noway and I'm out, demanded my money back and left.

Left there went to Garden, met Soji? Hard to hear with the mask, said she was new. Pretty girl, thicker, nice body and face. Paid $60, table shower was great she went right to work with awesome body glide action, started BBBJ almost finished there, back to room for CBJ then on to everything, nice little massage at the end, tipped $140 was not shorted time.

Final stop was Magic, saw Sugar, cool girl just has nice vibe, knows what she's doing. She remembered me so was a little more open. Same as before, great table shower lot's of ass play, back to the room for a decent 15 minute massage then on to the fun, BBBJ to CBJ then all the positions every way and side ways, finished up cowgirl in the bag, then little scalp massage, hug and I was on my way. $60 to the house $140 tip. Until next time CO Springs.

KP.

AndyX2020
09-16-21, 00:27
Went to magic the other day. Lady was about in her 50's and had big fake tits. Still pretty nice though and she lets you do any position you want. Massage was decent and nothing was timed. Had a good time over all and would repeat again.

Valmont31
09-24-21, 15:06
Went back to garden. (Still hoping for the girl that does the Slip and slid body table shower) no such luck. Had Soji, a thin and fairly attractive girl in probably mid 30's. Table shower was typical with attention to balloon knot and the boys. I paid for the half hour as I've leaned paying for the hour at garden just means they stick you in the sauna for a while and the massage is pretty much nonexistent. So per usual her the massage was just some light rubbing and tickling for a few minutes before the flip. On the flip she undressed and went straight for some licking of the shaft and balls before the cover went on for CBJ. When I was ready she assumed the position on the side of the table for a FS finish. Over all an average experience.

BillyBob84
09-27-21, 17:52
Decided to try out magic, unfortunately she was busy but damn I'll be going back. Sugar answered the door. Said to either come back in 40 m or later tonight. I'll definitely be trying to catch her. Beautiful in her little white dress. Got little head all up to attention just talking to her. Will report upon my return.

Phred
09-30-21, 18:55
Krdo news story.

Sutra was busted last night. I guess they wanted to get a non asian place to show they aren't biased.

Phred.

Ozfl12
10-01-21, 08:33
Went back to garden. (Still hoping for the girl that does the Slip and slid body table shower) no such luck. Had Soji, a thin and fairly attractive girl in probably mid 30's. Table shower was typical with attention to balloon knot and the boys. I paid for the half hour as I've leaned paying for the hour at garden just means they stick you in the sauna for a while and the massage is pretty much nonexistent. So per usual her the massage was just some light rubbing and tickling for a few minutes before the flip. On the flip she undressed and went straight for some licking of the shaft and balls before the cover went on for CBJ. When I was ready she assumed the position on the side of the table for a FS finish. Over all an average experience.Diva returns Oct 7.

Valmont31
10-18-21, 16:29
Diva returns Oct 7.Well I probably won't be passing through in time to see her. Unless she stays through to Jan.

But thanks for the heads up.

Grubman
10-19-21, 18:22
I saw this ad:

https://cosprings.craigslist.org/hws/d/colorado-springs-massage-by-amanda/7396302582.html

And was wondering if anyone has had an appointment with her, and wouldn't mind sharing your experience?

Fortysomething
10-19-21, 19:40
I saw this ad:

https://cosprings.craigslist.org/hws/d/colorado-springs-massage-by-amanda/7396302582.html

And was wondering if anyone has had an appointment with her, and wouldn't mind sharing your experience?Firstly, I didn't know Craigslist was back. Secondly, yeah, I'd like some more intel on this lady, too. She's very discreet, from the look of it. Saved "sensual" for the last of her services. Google search on her phone number turns up New York state.

Ozfl12
10-20-21, 23:13
Well I probably won't be passing through in time to see her. Unless she stays through to Jan.

But thanks for the heads up.Diva moved to Denver, ABC SPA on Simms.

Member #6185
10-24-21, 23:34
Diva moved to Denver, ABC SPA on Simms.Do you know who is currently at Garden?

Phred
10-25-21, 11:34
Crikey.

A new girl Sora is available. Very pretty but not quite as enthusiastic as Diva, and another new girl Sophie that I haven't tried yet.

Phred.

Member #6185
10-27-21, 01:19
Crikey.

A new girl Sora is available. Very pretty but not quite as enthusiastic as Diva, and another new girl Sophie that I haven't tried yet.

Phred.Thanks for the update. I enjoyed Diva but would trade a decade or two for less enthusiasm. You know relative ages of the two current girls? Feel free to pm.

Skimo1
10-27-21, 09:48
Thanks for the update. I enjoyed Diva but would trade a decade or two for less enthusiasm. You know relative ages of the two current girls? Feel free to pm.Multiple reviews on rubmaps list her at mid to late 20's and one report of BBFS in table shower. I had a similar experience there with Diva. Sounds like it's worth a visit!

Phred
10-27-21, 18:11
Crikey.

Sora said she was 27 I asked Korean count or US she said Korean which means 25 -26.

Phred.

Twocha
11-01-21, 22:29
Went in Saturday and was told Sora was on vacation. Saw Sophia, a little older but satisfied.

Fortysomething
11-02-21, 10:36
I'm sorely tempted to TOFTT, but would appreciate any info. Look like she's been around for at least a few months in CS.

https://colorado-springs.skipthegames.com/massage/other/this-is-how-a-real-women-looks/215458913070

BillyBob84
11-03-21, 15:06
Finally got a chance to go back. Met Naomi. If why'all look up pstar Naomi Star, very similar face but very feminine nice body. Little mini dress. Nice light teasing rub. CBJ, 69, daty / dato, nice clean and tasty. No kissing at all. But enjoyed a tight BBFS kitty. Finished with a nice HJ while fiv. Definitely a fun time and will return. Flat butt but nice large soft tits. She works everyday. Hoping to hit up sugar next time though. Love variety.

Twocha
11-04-21, 17:55
SWIM Had an itch today and went back to garden today. Saw Jessica and enjoyed a GREAT TS with lots of play! Proceeded to room where she received her own massage and DATY. Ended with BBFS.

Savage Johnson
11-06-21, 10:51
Saw a new ad for A Massage near Barnes and Tutt so I stopped by to check it out: https://coloradosprings.rubratings.com/252713.

Samantha (MMS) took good care of me. Nice table shower, a little time in the sauna and then a great massage with good extras. BBBJ CFS. Got my full hour. 60 house and 140 tip. Samantha told me she is filling in to get the business off the ground and they will have some new girls soon.

Twocha
11-18-21, 23:19
If anyone was curious, Massage on Prairie is open again.

Bronc0
11-19-21, 10:28
If anyone was curious, Massage on Prairie is open again.Same girl?

Twocha
11-19-21, 11:16
Same girl?That's correct, same girl. I've only ever seen one girl at that place.

Member #6185
11-23-21, 00:55
SWIM Had an itch today and went back to garden today. Saw Jessica and enjoyed a GREAT TS with lots of play! Proceeded to room where she received her own massage and DATY. Ended with BBFS.Can you give basic descriptions of Jessica and Sophia? Wanting to make a visit this week. Will report back. Thanks!

Skimo1
11-27-21, 17:24
Popped into Magic since I was in the Springs yesterday, Naomi answered the door, I was just in time to get a session before she closed for some black Friday shopping. TS with lots of play, back to the room for some playful times, CBJ in 69, mish, standing mish where she yanked off the cover for a BBFS finish, popped on her tummy, clean up and out the door. Standard fees, . 6 for house $. 4 for services. Naomi is cute and flirty with me, she is a little older than I prefer but she has the largest set of naturals I've ever seen on an asian girl.

BobAddi
11-27-21, 19:59
Headed to Garden today as I had some rare free time on my hands. I parked in the lot and called ahead to see if they were busy; they were not so I headed in. MMS gave a quick greet at the door and showed me to my room. After a couple minutes Sophia came through and asked for the house fee along with the cost of whatever I wanted. . 60 to the house and 1. 40 for the fun. She then said the TS was busy so I'd have my massage first. Sophia is really pretty with big deep eyes and nice lips. She's around 5'. Maybe a couple inches more, and had some amazing soft natural Ds, along with wonderful curves and super soft squishy skin. Build is average trending towards thinner. Said she was 36 and that she's only been in the springs a little over a month. Got the massage, which was nice pressure but nothing special. After a while we headed to the TS and had a nice scrub. Then came the body slide, which was incredibly arousing. She slid all the way down and grabbed Willy for a quick HJ and rimming. Willy was rock hard by this point. Flipped then and Sophia worked her way down for BBBJ. Incredible technique with a little eye contact. Slipped on the skin for CFS and she proceeded to get on top for CG. Started out sensual then Sophia began slamming down and Willy just couldn't help but explode. Was a nice change nutting in the TS, never done it before. 9/10 would recommend. One of my best experiences.

Bob.

DieLit
11-28-21, 13:06
Yeah I've seen Sophia and her tits are definitely not natural. Did get some bbfscip from her though. She's amazing.

Headed to Garden today as I had some rare free time on my hands. I parked in the lot and called ahead to see if they were busy; they were not so I headed in. MMS gave a quick greet at the door and showed me to my room. After a couple minutes Sophia came through and asked for the house fee along with the cost of whatever I wanted. . 60 to the house and 1. 40 for the fun. She then said the TS was busy so I'd have my massage first. Sophia is really pretty with big deep eyes and nice lips. She's around 5'. Maybe a couple inches more, and had some amazing soft natural Ds, along with wonderful curves and super soft squishy skin. Build is average trending towards thinner. Said she was 36 and that she's only been in the springs a little over a month. Got the massage, which was nice pressure but nothing special. After a while we headed to the TS and had a nice scrub. Then came the body slide, which was incredibly arousing. She slid all the way down and grabbed Willy for a quick HJ and rimming. Willy was rock hard by this point. Flipped then and Sophia worked her way down for BBBJ. Incredible technique with a little eye contact. Slipped on the skin for CFS and she proceeded to get on top for CG. Started out sensual then Sophia began slamming down and Willy just couldn't help but explode. Was a nice change nutting in the TS, never done it before. 9/10 would recommend..

Twocha
11-28-21, 16:35
SWIM stopped in yesterday to see if any new girls had arrived. Told very soon as the owner was waiting until after the holiday to buy tix. And not expecting many girls, maybe 2 at most. He opted for the hr with MMS. Told her he would take the TS last. She replied "oh you want the work first" and he did. MMS waisted no time, took everything off, dropped to her knees and took Jr in her mouth for CBJ. He said he didn't want the hood, she thought for a second, asked him if he was "ok" - of course he is. Proceeds with BBBJ and BBFS. Cleaned up with hot towel and laid down for massage, then cleaned up last with TS. Out the door fresh / clean for normal price.

Note: it's next to medium traffic areas, necessity to keep sound to next to nothing. Conversation is at normal voice.

GilfHunter
11-28-21, 20:10
Yeah I've seen Sophia and her tits are definitely not natural. Did get some bbfscip from her though. She's amazing.Saw Sophia today, dunno what you're talking about her tits looked and felt natural to me, they are big and soft. Anyway this girl kind of blew my mind with her rimjob and hand technique in the tableshower, everything else was covered in multiple positions for full hour. She going to be gone in a week so may go back again to see her before she goes.

DieLit
11-28-21, 21:49
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Bronc0
11-30-21, 11:58
Not doubting anyone's reports but I've never seen so many BBFS providers happening is such a short time. I admit it's happened for me a few times over the years, but my question for guys is how many others are getting this in the Springs?

Copper1050
12-01-21, 23:07
Stopped by Garden, new girl, Julie, maybe. Don't bother.

Fap312
12-02-21, 03:41
Not doubting anyone's reports but I've never seen so many BBFS providers happening is such a short time. I admit it's happened for me a few times over the years, but my question for guys is how many others are getting this in the Springs?I try to stay away from places / providers where others have mention a BBFS experience.

Bronc0
12-03-21, 12:37
I try to stay away from places / providers where others have mention a BBFS experience.Especially if there is more than one report with the same place or girl.

I have a couple of times but only with ones I have seen several times and they were strict with covers before that.

So I know some girls will do it, but they are bound to be carrying some infection before long if they do it for anyone.

Twocha
12-03-21, 21:27
I really think it doesn't matter whether you're wrapped up or not, you're taking a risk in this hobby regardless.

But I agree you should always err on the side of caution. Whatever that may be for you and makes you more comfortable.

Stay safe!

Jim Co Springs
12-07-21, 18:25
Hey guys, I was wondering if anyone had current intel on where one could get a good massage with the option for a basic HE? I have scoured through the posts, but the situation changes with time, and the gals leave / move / etc. I would like to get a good massage, but I wouldn't mind finishing it off with a basic HE, just don't want to compromise on the massage. Appreciate any suggestions someone might have. Will post a report to the group for any of the places I try that were recommended.

Thanks, and be careful out there.

Phred
12-07-21, 21:50
Hi All.

Copper1050 has it right on. Julie at garden is young and pretty But the massage and extras are bad.

Happy Hunting.

Phred.

Ddcas9
12-08-21, 23:02
Sophia is great, but a bit dated. Anything not even Garden that is viable? Anyone been to energy off carefree?

Also anyone worried about the stings that happened earlier in the year?

Fortysomething
12-09-21, 10:05
Hey guys, I was wondering if anyone had current intel on where one could get a good massage with the option for a basic HE? I have scoured through the posts, but the situation changes with time, and the gals leave / move / etc. I would like to get a good massage, but I wouldn't mind finishing it off with a basic HE, just don't want to compromise on the massage. Appreciate any suggestions someone might have. Will post a report to the group for any of the places I try that were recommended.

Thanks, and be careful out there.Exactly. There's a couple of ladies I plan to visit when time permits. One gets to a point in one's life where a good, professional massage is everything. The HE, and perhaps a bit of exposure on her part, is a nice bonus. There used to be a place near Union and Constitution (Ginger Spa) where I could get walked on, elbowed and kneed, all in a good way. Was sorely disappointed when they shut down.

Jim Co Springs
12-10-21, 16:34
Exactly. There's a couple of ladies I plan to visit when time permits. One gets to a point in one's life where a good, professional massage is everything. The HE, and perhaps a bit of exposure on her part, is a nice bonus. There used to be a place near Union and Constitution (Ginger Spa) where I could get walked on, elbowed and kneed, all in a good way. Was sorely disappointed when they shut down.Hey Fortysomething,

Agree completely. The ladies you are going to visit soon, do they fit the bill, or is that exploratory to see if they do. Wondering if you, or anyone else, have any intel to share that fits this description.

I think I've seen Bronc0 express a similar sentiment in the past, maybe he has some recent intel. The local scene changes so much that info from 2 years ago is no longer relevant today. For the most part.

Thanks, appreciate any responses.

Fortysomething
12-11-21, 09:40
Hey Fortysomething,

Agree completely. The ladies you are going to visit soon, do they fit the bill, or is that exploratory to see if they do. Wondering if you, or anyone else, have any intel to share that fits this description.

I think I've seen Bronc0 express a similar sentiment in the past, maybe he has some recent intel. The local scene changes so much that info from 2 years ago is no longer relevant today. For the most part.

Thanks, appreciate any responses.Here's a few on my radar. First one I'd treat as a straightforward massage, although she does advertise "sensual" in her list of services.

https://cosprings.craigslist.org/hws/d/colorado-springs-massage-by-amanda/7410870775.html

And this one. Latina woman whose ad doesn't leave you guessing. Still, I would hope she'd give a legit massage.

https://colorado-springs.skipthegames.com/massage/other/vivian-extremely-sensual-body/000526220313

Also, this place.

https://colorado-springs.skipthegames.com/massage/other/luxury-pleasure-relaxation/223800095970

Hell, I don't care if she's young and / or pretty, just as long as the place is safe, clean, professional and I don't end up in a dump with a meth-head freak job, her pimp hiding in the closet.

As you said, Jim, anyone who has more intel on these options, please share, and thank you!

Bronc0
12-12-21, 15:29

Thanks, and be careful out there.This is a new opening https://colorado-springs.skipthegames.com/massage/asian/ivy-spa719-232-7602/378230773656.

I would expect you can get a good massage there. Why don't you go check it out and tell us if you can get any extras?

After you post a few realistic reviews you will probably get more help.

Ddcas9
12-13-21, 16:42
This is a new opening https://colorado-springs.skipthegames.com/massage/asian/ivy-spa719-232-7602/378230773656.

I would expect you can get a good massage there. Why don't you go check it out and tell us if you can get any extras?

After you post a few realistic reviews you will probably get more help.I TOFTT and I got a good massage. Got no HE and got change back from my normal fee. The girl was dumpy but a good massage. But overall disappointed.

Ddcas9
12-13-21, 18:52
I TOFTT and I got a good massage. Got no HE and got change back from my normal fee. The girl was dumpy but a good massage. But overall disappointed.Sorry didn't mention which one, the Ivy massage off galley.

Fortysomething
12-13-21, 20:55
Sorry didn't mention which one, the Ivy massage off galley.Did a Google search and this Groupon discount popped up for Ivy Massage.

https://www.groupon.com/deals/ivy-spa-2

Ddcas9
12-13-21, 20:59
Did a Google search and this Groupon discount popped up for Ivy Massage.

https://www.groupon.com/deals/ivy-spa-2Yep that is the one. They are on no strings attached with pictures of women. And I only saw one. Very old running the cash register.

Jim Co Springs
12-14-21, 00:57
Here's a few on my radar. First one I'd treat as a straightforward massage, although she does advertise "sensual" in her list of services.

https://cosprings.craigslist.org/hws/d/colorado-springs-massage-by-amanda/7410870775.html

And this one. Latina woman whose ad doesn't leave you guessing. Still, I would hope she'd give a legit massage.

https://colorado-springs.skipthegames.com/massage/other/vivian-extremely-sensual-body/000526220313

Also, this place.

https://colorado-springs.skipthegames.com/massage/other/luxury-pleasure-relaxation/223800095970

Hell, I don't care if she's young and / or pretty, just as long as the place is safe, clean, professional and I don't end up in a dump with a meth-head freak job, her pimp hiding in the closet.

As you said, Jim, anyone who has more intel on these options, please share, and thank you!Hey thanks Fortysomething, I appreciate the response. The third option you posted, Latina spa on Hancock, looks pretty interesting / promising to me. I'll check that out soon and post a report.

Thanks.

Jim Co Springs
12-14-21, 00:59
This is a new opening https://colorado-springs.skipthegames.com/massage/asian/ivy-spa719-232-7602/378230773656.

After you post a few realistic reviews you will probably get more help.Hey Bronc0.

I sense a message being delivered here. Yeah I get it, that's fair. Will boost my ratio of reports to requests for info.

Jim Co Springs
12-14-21, 01:15
Just visited Lilly Massage on Galley. Read a lot of good reviews on google saying that the massages were pretty consistently solid. Saw a couple older reviews hinting at extras at this location. Decided to try it out and was greeted by an early 40's Chinese looking gal with a mask on. Her name was Cindy, and she got me in pretty quick for a massage. Went with an hour for $50. Cindy was pretty friendly, & decent looking from what I could see around the mask. She wasn't dressed sexy, but had a nice fit body which would have been just fine. She put most of her focus and effort into the massage while I was face down, straddled me a few times on the table from a few angles, spent so much time on the glute and legs getting crazy close to the goods to the point that I thought this was going in a good direction for some extras. But on the flip, things fizzled and she did a quick mediocre frontal massage and then said time was up. No extras of any kind or even hints in that direction. Was disappointed cause the back massage seemed like to was getting a bit sensual at times. Unfortunately the massage wasn't good enough that I'd return just for a massage, plus no extras so it was a strikeout mostly.

Back to the search.

Bronc0
12-14-21, 17:50
Just visited Lilly Massage on Galley. Read a lot of good reviews on google saying that the massages were pretty consistently solid. Saw a couple older reviews hinting at extras at this location. Decided to try it out and was greeted by an early 40's Chinese looking gal with a mask on. Her name was Cindy, and she got me in pretty quick for a massage. Went with an hour for $50. Cindy was pretty friendly, & decent looking from what I could see around the mask. She wasn't dressed sexy, but had a nice fit body which would have been just fine. She put most of her focus and effort into the massage while I was face down, straddled me a few times on the table from a few angles, spent so much time on the glute and legs getting crazy close to the goods to the point that I thought this was going in a good direction for some extras. But on the flip, things fizzled and she did a quick mediocre frontal massage and then said time was up. No extras of any kind or even hints in that direction. Was disappointed cause the back massage seemed like to was getting a bit sensual at times. Unfortunately the massage wasn't good enough that I'd return just for a massage, plus no extras so it was a strikeout mostly.

Back to the search.Right about Lilly, no extras. Shiri day spa and Energy are currently dry as well. Sometimes you can get extras after they get to know you so if you like the massage you might score there. Just about all the rest you probably can get a basic.

You can get more detailed info using the advanced search at rubmaps .ch Like search the last 7 days or 30 days and click on the features to search for. See what pops up. You don't have to have a subscription to use the search feature but you do to read the review.

Member #6185
12-16-21, 02:47

Back to the search.Were you uncovered the entire time? And on the flip?

Savage Johnson
12-18-21, 10:34
I won't waste a lot of bandwidth on this. Jasmine is Latina. Big, ugly and sloppy. Disappointed that Garden has fallen to the wayside.

Twocha
12-20-21, 18:16
Can anyone say if this new place has had new girls arrive or is it still the MMS doing all services.

Ddcas9
12-28-21, 11:20

Appreciate it, called once and she was booked. Guess that is a good sign.

Any other new girls worth asking for at Garden?

There is another one off powers, any intel on that?

Thanks,

Ddcas9
12-28-21, 15:07
This 720 number is all over skip the games, but when I called she and I request a girl in her 20's and she said no way. So really didn't in through the front door to give a better report. Other than be cautious gentlemen!

Bamadawg
12-28-21, 15:59
The poster who asked about recs for providers who gave a good massage along with a happy ending made me remember two I enjoyed but are off of the radar nowadays. First is Suzy with her smoking hot body, last time I saw her was four years ago and lost track of her after Backpage deleted their ads, I have thought that the voices in her head finally got to be too much and she's in a facility nowadays. Second one was a Mexican senorita also with a super fit body. She used to offer incall in her apartment in the complex across from Doherty HS. Her name was Celiente or something that started with a C. Last time I saw her was 6 years ago after which she dropped off the radar to have a baby (I think). She came back on the radar about a year later but I wasn't able to hook up with her. She sound familiar to any of you guys? She was super fun and I'd really enjoy hooking up with her again.

Ddcas9
12-29-21, 02:27
The poster who asked about recs for providers who gave a good massage along with a happy ending made me remember two I enjoyed but are off of the radar nowadays. First is Suzy with her smoking hot body, last time I saw her was four years ago and lost track of her after Backpage deleted their ads, I have thought that the voices in her head finally got to be too much and she's in a facility nowadays. Second one was a Mexican senorita also with a super fit body. She used to offer incall in her apartment in the complex across from Doherty HS. Her name was Celiente or something that started with a C. Last time I saw her was 6 years ago after which she dropped off the radar to have a baby (I think). She came back on the radar about a year later but I wasn't able to hook up with her. She sound familiar to any of you guys? She was super fun and I'd really enjoy hooking up with her again.Bam, new to this but that intel seems dated man, anything recent.

Bronc0
12-29-21, 10:04
This 720 number is all over skip the games, but when I called she and I request a girl in her 20's and she said no way. So really didn't in through the front door to give a better report. Other than be cautious gentlemen!I saw her last year. Seems she comes and goes there at Jade Massage. Ok massage, average finish, but she is not easy on the eyes. For a Chinese woman she is tall and wide. Not worth it IMO but YMMV as always.

Twinty
12-29-21, 14:37
Less than ten percent of all the places visited over the years actually provide great full body legit massages. One place in particular that I have found, she always provides a relaxing legit massage followed up with total "draining" relaxation expectations on the flip just before finishing off with legs and feet massage. However, after a few years of the same, I have grown used to the routine and am bored. So, now looking for a new place with an equally great massage that still offers extras by a masseuse that's not old and still easy on the eyes. Tease is always a preference during the session. Most places in the city lack in both massage skills and the draining techniques that I long for. It's mostly lousy massages and robotic hammer fists which I really want to avoid.

Any recommendations?

Bamadawg
12-29-21, 14:38
Bam, new to this but that intel seems dated man, anything recent.I should have posted that in whatever happened to thread. I've been partaking in the sugar baby realm for the past 5 years but here is one that crosses over to STG, have texted with her and was responsive and chill, trying to hook up with her in the next week.

https://colorado-springs.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/exotic/zulilas-body-rubz/893669272224

AppleJax14
12-30-21, 00:29
So, I should first make it clear that, I don't spend that much time here in the springs, but when I do, I enjoy hanging out here but the hobby is also rough here. There is just enough to make me interested and also not nearly enough to make me ever want to come back. One time last year I spent a three day weekend here. I totally struck out trying to go the escort route and finally scored from reading posts here and went to an AMP on my last night.

Last month, I spent a couple of nights here thinking ahead of time, I'm not going to bother with escorts and just go straight to one of these places. I got to town at 6 one evening went straight to the garden where I've actually been several times before as a pit stop when I'm just passing through town. They were busy and was told to come back in 20 minutes. I was a little tired so I went to the Jamaican place, got take out and went to my hotel. And yes I realize in the time it took me to get takeout I could have just tried again.

Next day: I went back to the garden around 11 AM, told they were busy and to come back in in 30, went to magic told they were busy come back in 20. Went to one spa and was welcomed. On the good side the girl was probably mid to late twenties, really nice looking and great body and she was Korean, and we spoke in the very little of that language I know but it put her in a good mood and I was happy about it. However, the table shower was nothing like it is at garden, the massage was not very good but I think she was at least trying. There was no BJ to speak of after the massage CBJ or BBBJ. Cowgirl and then mish and it was only ok, the only thing that made it decent was my companion was pretty attractive. Two more positives:

I liked the layout of the place and it seemed nicer than most of the places I've been in the Denver area, which I admit are not many, and immediately after I left and was walking away the mamasan came out and yelled at me, I left my watch and she was returning it to me which was a really nice touch. The second is, that German restaurant right there. I went there and had a beer and lunch right after, I thought it was fantastic. I was mostly content with this experience.

Later in the evening after a nap and watching some TV, I was still feeling spry so I tried garden again and was hoping to get Jamaican takeout after again but was told busy again, come back in an hour. Went to magic again, busy again, come back in 20. I thought about trying that place by the Elegante off 25 and circle but decided enough is enough, also that was one place I saw was specifically mentioned in the news not that long ago, so ended up at some local bar near where I was staying for takeout and went back to the room and called it a night.

Next day: At about 11 AM, went to magic, busy again. Went to garden and was let in by Sophia who I've met once before rather than the mamasan from the previous two days. Had another decent time with her BBBJ and CFS just as the previous time along with an ok massage and good table shower.

Any new news on the garden? A recent previous report indicated a Latina now? Not interested. I hope it's not totally true, I was hoping to swing by there again next time I pass through.

Bronc0
12-31-21, 14:15
I should have posted that in whatever happened to thread. I've been partaking in the sugar baby realm for the past 5 years but here is one that crosses over to STG, have texted with her and was responsive and chill, trying to hook up with her in the next week.

https://colorado-springs.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/exotic/zulilas-body-rubz/893669272224Bamadawg, have you seen her as a sugar baby? I'm wondering if there is a little higher quality that route, if you can get some to take it visit by visit.

Yes, she looks pretty good.

Ddcas9
01-03-22, 18:01
Good but not great massage, and she was very personable and wanted to know specifics. She is a lot heavier than the picture she posts. They must be a few years old. Simple rub and tug. Overall good but not great.

But clean, nice and efficient.

Watch yourself out there!

Bamadawg
01-03-22, 19:09
Bamadawg, have you seen her as a sugar baby? I'm wondering if there is a little higher quality that route, if you can get some to take it visit by visit.

Yes, she looks pretty good.For her. I found an UTR gal who is willing to come to me, so took that instead, In my 5 years of being a Sugar Daddy, I've had about 15 or so babies, I'd say that at least half were willing to do Pay Per Visit, most of which were former strippers. If you want to try it, I'd advise that you use Seeking Arrangements since the gals on there know what the game is and aren't trying to scam you or have a platonic mentor that showers money on them (were the F*ck they get that idea). Good hunting.

Dm2020
01-07-22, 00:22
Ventured out to one today. It did not disappoint. They still have temp checks and sanitizing at the door, and still no BJ but the quality of the girls makes it worth it. Today I had Amber, mid 20 ish every bit of 6 ft tall slender with great c cups. I left all the proceeds on the table, she came in before I could get undressed. I briefly showed her the goods and laid face down. To my surprise she had undressed on the spot, ticketed by back for about 20 seconds and had me flip. She wasted no time, right to work reverse cow girl, mish, sideways, doggy and just for good measure I had her get on top facing me. Finished bbhj. Afterwards I received one of the best AMP massages I've ever had. Very rough almost to the point you want to tell her to ease up but it felt so great. Felt like I was melting into table. She says she will be there a few more weeks. Might break my once a month limit to see her again. That's the only down side to one, once the girls are gone their gone.

Ddcas9
01-07-22, 17:25
Ventured out to one today. It did not disappoint. They still have temp checks and sanitizing at the door, and still no BJ but the quality of the girls makes it worth it. Today I had Amber, mid 20 ish every bit of 6 ft tall slender with great c cups. I left all the proceeds on the table, she came in before I could get undressed. I briefly showed her the goods and laid face down. To my surprise she had undressed on the spot, ticketed by back for about 20 seconds and had me flip. She wasted no time, right to work reverse cow girl, mish, sideways, doggy and just for good measure I had her get on top facing me. Finished bbhj. Afterwards I received one of the best AMP massages I've ever had. Very rough almost to the point you want to tell her to ease up but it felt so great. Felt like I was melting into table. She says she will be there a few more weeks. Might break my once a month limit to see her again. That's the only down side to one, once the girls are gone their gone.Which AMP was this?

GilfHunter
01-08-22, 01:37
Which AMP was this?It's in the title. One. I also had Amber a few weeks ago it was pretty amazing, she has great stamina well because she a lot younger than the regular girls.

Ddcas9
01-08-22, 15:40
It's in the title. One. I also had Amber a few weeks ago it was pretty amazing, she has great stamina well because she a lot younger than the regular girls.Thanks I only found 1 fantastic massage not One, so wondering if they were the same.

Has anyone used P411 verification?

Bronc0
01-10-22, 22:13
Thanks I only found 1 fantastic massage not One, so wondering if they were the same.

Has anyone used P411 verification?It's one spa on Iowa st.

Bronc0
01-14-22, 11:19
https://colorado-springs.skipthegames.com/massage/asian/new-young-girl719-638-2008best/006219841741

Apparently Energy is advertising with a more suggestive add than most.

Anybody give it a try yet?

Savage Johnson
01-14-22, 17:53
https://colorado-springs.skipthegames.com/massage/asian/new-young-girl719-638-2008best/006219841741

Apparently Energy is advertising with a more suggestive add than most.

Anybody give it a try yet?It's still the same girl from the past year: Lucy / Mei Li (great massage. Limited extras) but apparently they have a new owner now who hired a different agency to run the new ads.