PDA

View Full Version : Strip Club Reports

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

Black Treechas
02-01-09, 14:00
Went to PT's, $10 to get inside the door. But no pressure to buy drinks.

Nude lap dance was $30, plus $5 to get into the nude section. The seats were close together, and it was strictly hands off. I definitly declined on a 2nd dance. She said we could do the Champagne Room for $.5 for 30 minuts.
That could have been a good deal if the milage was good. But as she said, "what happends is up to the disgression of the indivudual girl". That ended the conversation.
If anyone has reports on what milage they get there, please post.

Vegasmark
02-04-09, 03:15
Is that the old Appaloosa club? Went there for Ginger Lynn's retirement a few years back, never impressed with the club itself.

PT's Denver, Santa Fe and Evans on Friday or Saturday (best) is well worth the trip!

Silver Tongue
03-28-09, 00:22
Is that the old Appaloosa club? Went there for Ginger Lynn's retirement a few years back, never impressed with the club itself.

PT's Denver, Santa Fe and Evans on Friday or Saturday (best) is well worth the trip! I've been to Appaloosa. It was a nice, clean club but it was a bit pricey for what was offered. The girls were friendly enough. I even tried the champagne booths. They were fun.

I did enjoy PT's on Evans in Denver better. The girls there hustle alot more. Dropped big bucks.

Ass Man69
12-26-10, 22:40
Headed out to Colorado Springs in a few weeks for work. Where do you guys recommend for a strip club? I did a little research and noticed that there are only like 4 of them.

Looking for some mileage, where should I go?

Wmax2
11-15-12, 03:32
Greetings,

Heading to Springs in a few weeks. It's been years since I've been in any strip clubs there and I could use some guidance as to where what is. Any help would be appreciated.

Regards,

Wmax2

Italianbwalls
11-21-12, 03:15
Greetings,

Heading to Springs in a few weeks. It's been years since I've been in any strip clubs there and I could use some guidance as to where what is. Any help would be appreciated.

Regards,

Wmax2Hey Wmax2,

Unfortunately I can't speak for PTs on Powers or Deja Vu on B Street, however, I went to TNTs on Austin Bluffs a couple Fridays ago. While my buddy and I managed to have fun, truthfully not the best selection of girls I have seen seems the clubs have gone downhill over the past couple of years. I will say that its cozy and the girls are not pushy. It really depends on the girl you find, my girl was lackluster while my buddies girl looked like she was on a mechanical bull so YMMV. Hopefully some other mongers on the board will give you more information on the other clubs. I do know that PTs is the biggest club in town so it would have more variety of women, but its got that lost in the crowd feel I don't like. Anyhow, hopes this helps even a little.

IB

HapaBoy86
06-30-15, 22:11
Just went there this past weekend and was a waste of money. Fortunately, they had a mobile coupon and it available for free admission.

Girl selection was very unpleasant and "no touch ploicy" was strictly enforced even in the VIP room.

There was one cool chick that went buy Saphire I believe.

Never again for me.

HapaBoy86
06-30-15, 22:16
Stopped by Deja Vu and was pretty good being it's a chain throughout the US.

Negotiated a 1/2 price cover cahrge cause there was 12 guys with us.

Sad no alchohol for fully nude. VIP rooms is over-priced for $40.00.

But a few of the girls we're pretty good and I was able to get some qucik fiv in one of the cubicles with one of the girls.

Be careful with the 1 song for $40.00 cause if you don't pay attention you could on the hook for an additional $40-120.00 if you let a few.

Songs go by.

Frenchrabbit
07-18-15, 12:11
Hi guys not from town but looking for a good SC with decent action.

Thanks and be safe outside.

Xist269
07-18-17, 21:49
Hi guys not from town but looking for a good SC with decent action.

Thanks and be safe outside.I will be in town next week and looking for some extras, if that is not an option, maybe a good bump / grind lapdance recommendation?

WannabeBad
07-20-17, 14:41
I will be in town next week and looking for some extras, if that is not an option, maybe a good bump / grind lapdance recommendation?Ain't going to happen, I have been to the one near me in the springs and no extras are ever offered. It's near the military base and joe throws money around so freely they don't have to provide extras plus the dance prices are insane for 2 dances and no real private is 30 bucks. I LOVE when I go to Tampa as that shit falls in your lap at a club.

Xist269
07-20-17, 22:12
I LOVE when I go to Tampa as that shit falls in your lap at a club.Yeah. Last time I was in a club in Tampa the girl walks past and whispers in my ear "I have condoms in my pocket" oh well. Can't win then all. Guess I need some BP pussy lined up.

BraddahG
10-01-17, 00:11
Braddahs again I'm trying to find the best spots. Pm if you like.

WPGuy
11-06-18, 23:32
Stopped in for a quick visit at Deja Vu today just after lunch. First time to go to this club. . 1 door fee. 3 girls working. Very hot AA girl, Daniela, on stage. Very enticing. Tuesday is 2 for 1 day so got 2 very hot private dances for. 4--kinda pricey for a guy used to sb's and massage. She added another for. 2. Great legs and tits. Spinner body. I may go back to see her on Tuesday but not a regular price day. Other girl I saw looked nice but Daniela was more what I was looking for.

Mkbliss
11-05-19, 09:29
I was driving up Powers and noticed "Snooty Fox". It looked new. Has anyone had a chance to stop in yet?

Magikal Massag
11-17-19, 22:19
I was driving up Powers and noticed "Snooty Fox". It looked new. Has anyone had a chance to stop in yet?It's maybe 3-4 years old. Quite popular. Very busy actually. Girls are quite good also.

TommyBB
01-17-20, 00:37
Yeah. Last time I was in a club in Tampa the girl walks past and whispers in my ear "I have condoms in my pocket" oh well. Can't win then all. Guess I need some BP pussy lined up.I am from Florida myself and the entire Tampa Bay area is legendary (better than Miami) for extras in the clubs. Orlando has crap for SC action because of Mickey, however the AMPs there are some of the best (even after Kraft).

Headed to your fair city next month. If extras at clubs are a no go, which one is at least fun and has the best women?

Flinthsv
04-22-21, 16:41
Head out that way late next month. Have the clubs opened back up yet and returned to something worth visiting again? A big group of us went to the Snooty Foxx pre-covid and had a great time. But everything was closed last time we were out.

WPGuy
02-20-22, 00:54
I am coming to town next weekend for a few days. Is Deja Vu still open? Do they have the double dance Tuesdays still? Damn, there was such a hot AA girl there that gave great private sessions. Very nice little B cups with erasers that were very responsive. I probably paid a good part of her rent several times in 2019.

Bamadawg
02-22-22, 18:49
I am coming to town next weekend for a few days. Is Deja Vu still open? Do they have the double dance Tuesdays still? Damn, there was such a hot AA girl there that gave great private sessions. Very nice little B cups with erasers that were very responsive. I probably paid a good part of her rent several times in 2019.My son visited DV in July and there hasn't been any closures here since so you should be good to go, I turned around in their parking lot at 4:30 pm last week and there was already a half dozen cars parked by the club. Good Hunting.

KevinKsc90
07-20-22, 20:13
Are any of them worth going to nowadays? Which ones are the best for what reason? Just moved out here and looking to go out finally. Let me know please. Thanks all.

Italianbwalls
07-23-22, 10:32
Are any of them worth going to nowadays? Which ones are the best for what reason? Just moved out here and looking to go out finally. Let me know please. Thanks all.Obviously whether you enjoy the clubs or not depends on what type of girls you find attractive and the experience you are looking for so YMMV. Colorado Springs strip clubs vary from quality from year to year. There have been years where Deja Vu is my absolute favorite, and years where it is my least favorite, same with TNTs. It just depends on the quality of girls, my preference being slim, natural girls.

TNTs: Has alcohol. Topless only in the main area. Main area has two stages that the girls dance at. Topless lap dances can be had in the main area for $20 and Full Nude lap dances in the back room (you can't bring alcohol through) for $40. It's a comfortable club, you can see the girls dancing from just about any seat. Sitting at the rail is a good experience here, girls will flirt with you, touch you, etc. The lap dances are decidedly mediocre, sexy but there's hardly any contact, the room is semi-private. I really do not believe there are extras to be had. Still the girls are quite pretty, I can always find at least a few that I find attractive. They also tend to be friendlier and more relaxed here.

Deja Vu: No Alcohol. Both Topless and Full Nude dances in the main area. Main area has two stages. Same pricing as above, however, I've been quoted $60 on occasion for Full Nude lap dances (also performed in a back room). It gets slammed over the weekends generally, not always a comfortable club. Girls can be very aggressive trying to get you to buy lap dances, but some will sit with you first. Tipping at the rail is a great experience, you can get very personalized experiences at the rail. They've added a new gimmick where two girls will dance at one stage. Sometimes the girls are really complementing, other times it's awkward. Most girls will do a full contact lap dance in the back room. If you want extras this is the club where you most likely going to find it so I've heard, though I've never figured out the secret handshake (Giggity!) so YMMV. Back room is pretty private and dark, though the bouncer will check on you semi-frequently. My opinion on the current crop of ladies is quite low, I found one girl I find attractive. Almost every dancer is extremely overweight. Nothing against it, just not my type. I'll be waiting for the current crop to rotate.

Snooty Foxx: Fair warning, I hate this club, someone else might give you a better review. I give it a try a couple times a year and I always leave disappointed with money in my pocket. There's alcohol. Quite a few stages. Topless dances in the main area. The setup is just completely uncomfortable. There is only one stage you can kind of tip at the rail, but otherwise there's one at eye level, and a couple floor stages. Seating tends to be far from the stage. That being said there's one stage with a tall pole where some girls will do very solid, highly acrobatic pole dancing. Prices for lap dances are completely at the whim of the dancer, which is fine, but I can't tell you what you'll pay. Most commonly I would be offered three songs Full Nude for $100. The room where you get your lap dances is very public, no privacy absolutely none. I've seen very hot girls here, but getting their attention has always been difficult for me. That all being said, this club has the best reputation in town. Why? I have no idea, there's no way to get extras here, getting personalized attention is difficult, I just don't get it.

Anyhow hope that helps. Let me know if you have more questions.

Valmont31
07-13-23, 20:26
Went on 7/6 and met a girl named Sunshine. She was on her first or second night since moving there from tampa. So not sure if she was following her rules, there rules or none of the above. But in the lap dance area she gave a good grinding full nude lap dance. Stud allow fingers on but not in her vagina. Tittie sucking and feeling her all over.

Not sure how far she goes in the closed VIP. But I asked her if I could lick her pussy and she said probably not out there in the open.

WannabeBad
03-02-24, 18:40
So has anyone been to Deja Vu since new management took over? Saw the VIP room was 150 and apparently they have themed rooms now. Unless someone else has been I might check it out in the next couple of weeks.

Lank0623
03-31-24, 02:35
So has anyone been to Deja Vu since new management took over? Saw the VIP room was 150 and apparently they have themed rooms now. Unless someone else has been I might check it out in the next couple of weeks.Been a customer on and off. Recently on. Never have gotten any extras.