PDA

View Full Version : in case any of you head out to palm springs

Randolph
01-28-09, 10:46
i was in palm springs last week. the cl posts sucked. i actually sent one ***** out of my hotel room as she adv gfe and then gave me the whole head turn when i bent to kiss her. i was horny and had already popped my blue pill. so i figured what the F... and called a cl post about an asian massage place in palm desert which is the next little suburb over from rancho mirage. not far off bob hope blvd (gotta love those palm springs street names). ph number is 760-557-2148.

figured at least i would get a hand job. was told 70 for the hour on the phone. got there and nice 30ish girl takes me to room and drags along cindy. is she ok, she asks me. sure. she takes the 70 bucks. i ask cindy if she would like the tip now or later. she gives me a hug and says later will be fine. my hands are now holding her little ass. the room has a shower, a table AND a couch. she leans up and gives me a slow kiss that within seconds turns quite steamy. full tongue. i mumble something about being overdressed and one min later we are both stretched out naked on the couch grinding against each other with full on dfk. she has nice tits with really small nips. she is chinese she says and claims 27 but who the hell ever knows. well, bottom line is we are quickly doing a 69 and she is squealing through a whisper. she is gobbling me down in a wonderful bbbj. if i were a younger man, i would have popped. then up on the table and she is on top of me grinding her pussy along my dick. she is getting much much wetter than my mouth contributed. she grabs a cover and then she is off to the races. we fucked for another 15 mins before i had her remove the cover. she sucked me down and swallowed every drop. she asked if i lived in town and told her i was just there another night on business. she offered outcall for 30 more. as i left i gave her 100 and she seemed pleased. seemed well worth it considering how much i have paid for much less. as i am driving away, the cell phone rings... its the young mamasan checking to make sure i had a good time and enjoyed myself. Talk about service!
Next day, i call, mamasan remembers me and i ask if she could bring cindy by that night to my hotel for a repeat. sure she says, 100 for outcall fee. then she says 30 more just to make sure i understand. She wants to make sure i want cindy again and offers other girls who she claims are also "same kind of fun time". I decline the switch. she shows up and comes into my hotel room with cindy. asks for money so i give her the 100. then she asks for cindys money too. cindy nods and i give her the second hundred. mamasan smiles tells me to enjoy myself and goes to leave but not before rubbing my ass on her way out and giggling. I had another dynamite session with this woman. never rushed me and was much less inhibited in my hotel room. everything but greek. So anyway, i wasn't sure where to post this but figured if any of you guys were ever out there.... you might be interested

Mister Quick
01-29-09, 10:05
What part of Illinois is Palm Springs in?

Mr Stinky
01-29-09, 11:36

It's just down the road a piece between Joliet and Wilmington. Played golf there many times.

Truthfu11
01-29-09, 23:17
Sometimes things just Spring from my Palm too .....

or .. Palm Springs is in an entirely different state of mind.

Elgmonger
02-11-09, 16:34
I went south Illinois so I decided to call this place in palm sprigs and the girl that enswered could not give directions from Joliet. I ask around but nobody seems to know that town I spent some time looking for it but since my car was overheating I had to quit, on my way back I stopped at healing touch they only had one lady maybe on her 50s, since they put you in the room I did not have a choice but to get the massage not so good to tell you the truth, and she would n't offer any extras I did n'n want them anyways, not from her anyways but she asked for tip so I asked for hb which she did it but I wasn't happy since they didn't have any other girls.

Lencho Sanchez
02-12-09, 00:46
Palm Springs is in California, NOT in Ilinois.

Any suggestions on having fun near/at O'hare?

Elgmonger
02-12-09, 16:25
Thank you for the info Lencho. I thought it was California too but since somebody posted it was between Joliet and Wilmington I went to check it out.