PDA

View Full Version : Santa Clarita

LuvDaPuss
01-25-09, 03:53
Would never have believed it but there is an AMP in Santa Clarita, right on Soledad canyon across from Home Depot. It is also about 4 blocks away from my ex-wifes house. I can only hope the neighborhood continues its downward spiral for her sake.

That aside, I had to go sample the format and see if it was the real thing or just a tease. Happy to report it is the real thing. Looks just like the ones in Ventura county. Pricing is about the same so I got the $50/45 min routine. A gal named Katie even asked me the standard question "you been here before?" Couldn't believe it. So I lied and assured her I had and got a decent rubbing. On the flip I tossed the towel and she went to work on Jr. She let me play with her lovely C's but claimed she was on her period. Next time Boom Boom - OK? whatever. All in all not too bad. 50 + 40 and she had the nerve to ask for another 20 which I told her next time.

I guess I am just amazed as this area has so been ultra conservative in the past that nothing like an amp would ever be allowed anywhere close to this lilly white suburb. Glad to see it, especially close to the ex's home and business...........LDP

Ritchey Rich
02-02-09, 12:15
Going to have to check this place out one of these days. Thanks for the info.

Ritchey Rich
03-05-09, 12:38
Drove by a few different times yesterday and both times the place was packed.

Fish Hunter
07-19-09, 21:50
Would never have believed it but there is an AMP in Santa Clarita, right on Soledad canyon across from Home Depot. It is also about 4 blocks away from my ex-wifes house. I can only hope the neighborhood continues its downward spiral for her sake.

That aside, I had to go sample the format and see if it was the real thing or just a tease. Happy to report it is the real thing. Looks just like the ones in Ventura county. Pricing is about the same so I got the $50/45 min routine. A gal named Katie even asked me the standard question "you been here before?" Couldn't believe it. So I lied and assured her I had and got a decent rubbing. On the flip I tossed the towel and she went to work on Jr. She let me play with her lovely C's but claimed she was on her period. Next time Boom Boom - OK? whatever. All in all not too bad. 50 + 40 and she had the nerve to ask for another 20 which I told her next time.

I guess I am just amazed as this area has so been ultra conservative in the past that nothing like an amp would ever be allowed anywhere close to this lilly white suburb. Glad to see it, especially close to the ex's home and business...........LDPI went twice asking for a Katie, both times they said no Katie ever worked there....oh well.

Charterman
11-05-09, 16:31
I just walked out of this place. I found it by accident as I was going to google Home depot on my phone after driving a bit from the 14 and I ended up missing the driveway by one as I pulled in.

When I got inside, it took a good 5+ mins standing there before a girl came to the window. I asked if they were busy and she there was only her and another girl there. I said I would come back later. This girl was probably mid 30s and she said the other girl was 40 (she shouldve lied). I wasn't that interested in the first girl. Nice body but tough grill. Didn't seem bad for $ but I passed.

I love how the place is situated between an adult store and a marriage and family counselor. Awesome.

Scvman1
02-14-10, 05:44
Went to the place by HD. I concur. Lame.

Buck Nasty
02-18-10, 20:48
Not surprised at all. LE paid a visit to that place I believe.

Went to the place by HD. I concur. Lame.

Scvman1
03-10-10, 04:37
Wish there was FS in the SCV. Not interested in CL mp's or BP mp's.

Just want straight up FS MP action in the SCV - tired of driving to the SFV.

Saulz Berry
03-10-10, 20:02

Just want straight up FS MP action in the SCV. Tired of driving to the SFV.Are you guys talking about the one on Soledad next to the insurance place and liquor store? It's in the left corner of the shopping center? If so, I went there, big disappointment! And I don't really expect much. The ladies were older and not sexy at all!

Is there any in the SCV w/HJ? Really that's all I need.

Buck Nasty
03-11-10, 19:40
There is FS in the SCV (from what I've heard) but I don't know about the quality of it.

Just want straight up FS MP action in the SCV - tired of driving to the SFV.

Scvman1
03-12-10, 03:33
To Buck,

Love to know where the FS is (pm me). All legit except one that closed and that was HJ only. Back to the SFV I guess.

Bummer

Scvman1
03-22-10, 02:55
EMT.

Anybody know of one that is FS?

Mphelper909
03-22-12, 02:51
Great Massage in Santa Clarita.

Table Shower and Sometime 4 hand.

Legit Massage with Mature Chinese Women.

http://mrpapason.info

http://www.socalinsiders.com/posts/1859/661-250-8885.html

Supaspiffy
12-27-12, 13:44
I realize Santa Clarita is pretty prudish, but is there anywhere here at all where you can get a simple rub & tug?

Bigwood
01-03-13, 19:45
Supa, there are a few places that I frequent for HE. Most of the places on RMaps offer it. Just not the place from BP behind Denny's.

I realize Santa Clarita is pretty prudish, but is there anywhere here at all where you can get a simple rub & tug?

Chazm69
02-27-13, 10:11
Anyone know of any FS AMPs in this valley? Got it from Muse a few months ago but the provider was a little on the large side.

Come on my SCV brothers, let's keep this thread going!

Volcom543
03-05-13, 02:32
I been living for year I Santa Clarita an there nothing out here man. Not even MILF or gilf or bbw or even AMPs or home less girl. I have to drive to la get some acton if you have any info pass it along.

Chazm69
04-17-13, 23:18
Half the places in SCV are R&T, but looking for some reliable FS.

Bigwood
05-02-13, 16:54
Nearly all the places are R&T. The only reliable FS spot shut down many months ago. I've received FS at one other MP on Soledad, but that was after several visits with the same lady. She will only do FS when she is the only one working, not very reliable.

PM me for info.

Chazm69
05-09-13, 21:21
Nearly all the places are R&T. The only reliable FS spot shut down many months ago. I've received FS at one other MP on Soledad, but that was after several visits with the same lady. She will only do FS when she is the only one working, not very reliable.

PM me for info.PM sent. Thanks!

LovelyLeslie
05-31-13, 03:51
Reliable FS PM if interested please.

Volcom543
07-26-13, 01:55
This pass year I been living in Santa Clarita I have pass by a SW or home less lady or a Walmart girl that is low on cash. What going on with this city. Nothing on CL and on back page I see that its price to get some one in the area does any one know any lady need a helping hand or lonely MILF.