PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : [1] 2 3

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

Zippy2853
01-21-09, 19:33
Anyone know anything about this place...Massage by Kim? see ads on the internet all the time.

Kinda seems too legit though.

Avojo1
01-22-09, 11:27
Anyone know anything about this place...Massage by Kim? see ads on the internet all the time.

Come on now MC Zip, TOFTT. Let us know.

KantDelay
01-22-09, 11:57

Licensed - very legit.

Zippy2853
01-23-09, 01:51
I thought too Kant.

And to Avojo1...thanks for the tip !

Alexx
07-08-09, 07:11
Sorry, I put this in the wrong section ... reposted in General Reports

I was driving down Rt. 5 from Wallingford and spotted this new AMP sign "Shiatsu" ... not sure if it was in Wallingford or North Haven, it was close to the line, but I think North Haven. Anyway I went in to check it out. Looks to be a converted medical office as there was a small waiting room and the standard sliding glass windows for the receptionist. I could see a couple of room doors through the glass sliders with numbers on then, 3, 4 etc. There was a sign that said an hour was $70, 1/2 hour was $50, and something about foot massages. Music was playing and I waited about 5 minutes but no one came to the window, no bell or buzzer to ring so I left ... Had all the smackings of an AMP, possibly an R&T place, but since I didn't see anyone I'm not 100% sure ... one car in the front and a sign on the door saying it was opening on July 29th from 9am to 10pm ... I'll see if I can get any more info on it in the near future.

Alexx

June Ninth
09-11-09, 00:30
Unique little pit stop. Rang the bell and it took some time for mamsam to answer and said it would be 10 minute wait. I started a little small talk hoping I would see who I would be meeting with and if the wait was worth it, etc. She popped her head out and said Hello, and I notice the room she came out of wasn't closed. She goes back into her room and I notice how small the reception/general room is and if ever busy it would be easy to be spotted.

After I am walked into the room I'll be in, I go to give house fee and told to wait. I'm waiting and waiting and I hear a few doors open so I peak out of the door and I see another hobbyist leaving walking around a bit. A few minutes and then she walks in and isn't awful looking, 30's maybe more. I give house fee, more time goes by comes in and had a nice TS. My ass is draped over a bit which I immediately remove and she said something like just this time. After that I was asked if I had been and said no and that didn't seem to be a problem. She left again and came back with some lotion that had been in microwave and I passed. Awkward massage but not awful and since I had been there for 30 min already I immediately started to roam a bit and that was cool but like other reports nothing more on that end. After probably 10 minutes of games I tell her I'm going to flip and I do and like other reports door is very open, so I close it she is hesitant but it stays closed and then it was just the standard, standard rt. Tip.3 and probably not going back unless different faces.

Huggy Bear #2
09-21-09, 10:50
Just want to confirm that I had the same experience as already noted by the other reports.

I went a week and a half ago, approximately mid afternoon. There was one other person there, so I got in quick.

She was late 20's to mid 30's, very pleasant, nice enough looking and nice body. She was very concerned if I had been there before, and I told her twice, although this was my first visit. I dont blame her as this town is between the other towns where illegal AMPs have been shutdown.

I asked for hard massage, but got medium soft, thats okay, a medium soft massage, is better than no massage at all. Rest of massage went as expected.

Nothing great, but I would go back there again.

Member #3997
09-23-09, 19:39
Went there yesterday had Mimi again. She is hands down the best masseuse out there.

When it came to the rollover i tried to explore and flashed bills for more but was denied.

HJ has so so, massage was great. Tipped 20. Guys keep the tip at 20, if they want more loot they will have to put out.

PEACE

Mustafa
10-07-09, 17:37
On sat. Night / Sunday morning around 3:30 am the nbpd was doing an undercover reverse sting with 2 hot female cops. One was brunette. Well built and well dressed, w/ shortnblack skirt black heels etc. She looked too good. I almost got picked up but alas, my SPIDEY/ MONGER senses kicked in (the stuff I learned on this board). She would not get into the car wanted to talk at my window and wanted me to tell her exactly what I want and prices /details etc. I said nothing of the sort and simply that I thought she wanted. Thank goodness I got smart. Several undercover looking vehicles around w deep tints. Much more vehicular activity then expected in nb at that early a time.
the sting was in the McDonalds parking lot.

I am certain they nailed several. Is there no other real criminal activity for nbpd to focus on? I find that absolutely impossible and hard to believe.

Also I am very surprised of a sting operation of such magnitude (or any magnitude at such a late hour).

Stay safe.

Stafa

Carl White
10-10-09, 01:12
Thanks Mustafa

Milfseeker21
10-14-09, 22:35
Took a drive thru the loop in NH today only to find it as dead as usual. So, ended up taking my 3rd visit to Shiatsu since it opened a handful of months ago. I've always had the same provider, woman in mid-30's, decently attractive, works out of room #2, and always answers the door/deals with customers if and when the bell rings. I've never seen any traffic in the lot, which I like, and tend to go during the middle of the afternoon. Anyway, I find that this woman does a hell of a job with the massage and you always get a solid hour- the way it should be. After a good table shower and stellar massage, she told me to flip. I told her it was my birthday, which just so happened to be a white lie, and ended up lifting up her shirt and unbuttoning her pants/lowering her granny panties enough to reach around and slip a finger between her thighs. I blew a load of all loads and after she wiped me up, she proceeded to stretch out my arms and legs for a solid 15 more minutes. Really like the overall experience here, even if it's just a R&T. .40 for a tip, which was greeted with a smile and thanks, and I was on my way. Check this place if you havent yet guys. Obviously YMMV and it's no Star, but nice for an occasional trip.

-Milf Man

Huggy Bear #2
10-16-09, 11:00
Went back to Shiatsu this week. Same provider as first time, also room #2 like MilfSeeker21, so I think we both got the same one. It was around lunch time, I was the only one there, start to finish, I believe.

Side note: there is empty commercial space next door to left, and there were more cars there, so maybe some type of business is moving in, which maybe will make it beter, as you wont have the lone lonely car sitting there. Then the problem could be other businesses complain about supposed illegal activity.

Not sure if she recognized me from maiden voyage, but she was more relaxed from the get go this time.

Nice ts, they dont appear to have a sauna (which I prefer to not have anyway). On my first visit there I asked for hard massage and it was like medium strength, this time she walked on me, like 80% of the massage, and I could feel it today (kind of like a rolfing massage), and really loved it.

She handled things really well. I will return.

Shadowfire101
10-17-09, 11:04
I've went to Shiatsu last week and had a similar experience to the two gentleman below. Okay TS, terrific massage and a HR at the end. The provider was very sweet, mid 30s and didn't offer anything. Overall a good experience, but I probably wouldn't repeat in the near future. I still prefer VIP in Milford.

Hugh Handsoman
10-19-09, 21:56
No wonder massage services are crashing like the economy. With cheap guys like you. I fork over 40 + no questions asked. YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR!! Especially at an amp..

Tipped 20. Guys keep the tip at 20, if they want more loot they will have to put out.PEACE

Member #3997
10-19-09, 23:06
No wonder massage services are crashing like the economy. With cheap guys like you. I fork over 40 + no questions asked. YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR!! Especially at an amp..

Hugh, No disrespect but go F yourself. The economy sucks, these chicks are whacking you off for 40 bucks when you can find a sw to blow you for 20. Do the math a-hole, if you keep giving them 40 for a HJ they will never give you anymore, if you hold back a little bit at a time maybe they will budge and put out. Who the F are you to call me cheap?
Dude next time leave her more for me too...

Mack Daddy II
10-20-09, 08:04
Hugh, No disrespect but go F yourself. The economy sucks, these chicks are whacking you off for 40 bucks when you can find a sw to blow you for 20. Do the math a-hole, if you keep giving them 40 for a HJ they will never give you anymore, if you hold back a little bit at a time maybe they will budge and put out. Who the F are you to call me cheap?
Dude next time leave her more for me too...

This is just a R&T shop, no less no more. I have been a few times and have enjoyed the TS, massage, and little hand play at the end. Last time even had one of the girls and a trainee work on me together. They are not going to put out because that would make this place at real target for LE. Guys you know where to go where all is on the table.. just drive 25 miles more to the southwest and you will find that.

And i have never seen a SW wash me, massage me, and pamper me for .20

Just enjoy what's being offered

Huggy Bear #2
10-20-09, 11:01
This is just a R&T shop, no less no more. I have been a few times and have enjoyed the TS, massage, and little hand play at the end. Last time even had one of the girls and a trainee work on me together. They are not going to put out because that would make this place at real target for LE. Guys you know where to go where all is on the table.. just drive 25 miles more to the southwest and you will find that.

And i have never seen a SW wash me, massage me, and pamper me for .20

Just enjoy what's being offered

Well said. I'm not going to disparage anyone for leaving a large tip or a small tip, thats all up to your personal situation.

Shiatsu is a legitimate well run massage shop, and lets hope they stay in business for a while, because there aren't many around in this part of the state anymore.

Haggis
10-22-09, 18:27
Been there once. Good looking girl. Very legit, very clinical. She puts you under a set of sheets so tigh it feels like it weighs 6o lbs. The massage was only ok, but when it came to my lower back (the reason I actually went there) she barely did anything, and then after she said I should stretch and loosen my back before I get a massage. All those certs and she doesn't know that's the reason people go to legit masseuses like her?

John Bear
12-01-09, 16:48
I was out and in need of some attention. Debated my options and decided to stop by this place based on reviews.

Walked in, greated and lead to the room. Spinner type asian. Not old/ugly just average for mp. Took up the shower and stripped. Left tip on table.

Shower was average. Better at Star in Bristol. Some playing (more cleaning than anything) and so-so dry attempt.

Lead to room and asked what kind of massage. For the first time I said "light" and I thought she gave a little laugh/smile. All she really did was lightly run her fingers across my butt and balls. Her hair was dragging across my back which was nice.

I was able to roam (above clothes) the entire time.

On the flip she started right in with the tug. I was still playing around and she kept pulling away because she was getting turned on when I found the right spot. We bantered back and forth on who was going to cum (laughing the whole time). She refused to let me continue (in a good way) so I let her jerk me until I released.

Overall, not bad. Got what I expected R&T, paid what I expected (40 tip). Would I repeat. Probably. But need to head out west one of these days.

Spoon Man
12-12-09, 09:53
But need to head out west one of these days.

Keep going west until you hit Bangkok. One trip will put things in their proper perspective. Take what you spend for one session at an AMP (nevermind the super high cost at the Bunny Ranch) in the US and get laid for a week in Bangkok - plus it is the ultimate GFE!!

Boondox
03-23-10, 00:21
I may not have all the facts straight, but here is what I know...

A few weeks ago Mimi said that they were going to be swapping the 2 girls out. I went today and sure enough they had different girls. It's sad to lose Mimi. She really gave awesome massages. The new girl, I think her name is Linda, is Korean, probabably in her 50's, not very attractive, but not ugly. She gave a really rough massage even thought I said medium to soft. The massage wasn't that great. The script was pretty much unchanged from the previous 2 girls.

As I was leaving the parking lot, it looked like I saw the old sign laying up against the building. I'm not sure, but they may have changed the name as well.

I'm not sure I'll return. I look forward to here other experiences with the new girls.

Craven Morehed
03-23-10, 21:24
A few weeks ago Mimi said that they were going to be swapping the 2 girls out. I went today and sure enough they had different girls. It's sad to lose Mimi. She really gave awesome massages. \.

Sad to see Mimi move on, she was great like you said. Any idea where she went too?

Pretty sure the sign you saw up against the building had blown down a couple months ago.

Wudzee
03-30-10, 15:13
Pretty sure the sign you saw up against the building had blown down a couple months ago.Correct on the sign blown down - the new older girl is Mimi-ish, the younger pretty one is OK in the end, but the masssage is only fair.

Viking King
04-20-10, 18:23
I stopped by the new Rain Forest Spa at 301 Flanders Rd in East Lyme. There is no shower or table shower. It is basically one room with three massage tables separated by curtains. The attendant was a slender Asian lady in her 50s. She gave me a fairly good massage but it was 100% therapeutic. She used oil and removed it with a hot towel. There was no sensuality and no extras. The rates are 40 dollars for a half hour and 70 for a full hour. I probably will not return.

Craven Morehed
04-21-10, 09:59
I stopped by the new Rain Forest Spa at 301 Flanders Rd in East Lyme. There is no shower or table shower. It is basically one room with three massage tables separated by curtains. The attendant was a slender Asian lady in her 50s. She gave me a fairly good massage but it was 100% therapeutic. She used oil and removed it with a hot towel. There was no sensuality and no extras. The rates are 40 dollars for a half hour and 70 for a full hour. I probably will not return.

Viking King thanks for the report, I noticed the "Open" sign and saw the CL ad and was wondering if it was like the other 2 places ( I guess so).

I see the phone number is a cell # out of Glastonbury, and remember seeing some ads on CL a couple months ago.

Thanks for the TOFTT, your report saved me some dough.

Odyssey88
05-08-10, 12:06
Any one give this place a try yet?

GordonFreeman
05-09-10, 17:28

It is on Main Street on the East Hartford line. Between the gas station and burger king. I really doubt anything except a legit massage place would be able to stay open in Glastonbury.

Mighty Spearsman
05-09-10, 18:25
Gordon's probably right.

And if it was a full service place, I certainly wouldn't provide that info to someone with only one post!

GordonFreeman
05-09-10, 21:51
I certainly wouldn't provide that info to someone with only one post!

Odyssey88 will have to report back to his Captain that he needs $100 to go undercover.

Bubba261
05-09-10, 22:05

No..............you?

Mack Daddy II
05-15-10, 12:22
Hey has anyone been there in a whle... i hear its just a rub NO TUG now.. can anyone confirm

Mack

Gecko911
05-17-10, 13:52
Hit up North Haven this morning, they had a line up change since I was there about 2 months ago. Meet up with Candy, looked older maybe 40 ish so on the scale they would put her up there. TS was ok not rushed but not as long as they used to be. Back to the room, had a light to medium massage, attention to the boys and other areas, on the flip a very enthusiastic HJ x2. Clothed roaming, and that was about it.

Will wait a while to go back, or wait till i hear there was another change.

Be safe

G

Sinergy69
05-18-10, 12:38
While visiting Fairfield County last week I stumbled on, purely by accident the Brazilian version of an AMP.

Clean discrete and great service would be an understatement! Stopped in no appointment, was greeted and shown 3 lovelies, all latina, but not what you would expect. Tan, built and beautiful were what all 3 were.

I chose Crystal - she was a twin to actress Salma Hayek.
About 5'4 brunette nice pair of natural C's and shaved with a short runway. It all started with a a little rubdown which quickly turned into a little of you show me yours and I will show you mine. CBJ to start not bad little to much teeth, then a little DATY - clean as a whistle, then a bit of 69 followed by, Mish, CG, RCG and finished standing against the table with one leg up.

She was into it for sure and if she was faking it she did a great job. all in all Place - an 8, Crystals looks a 9, her performance - a 9, the look on her face when we both came - Priceless.

I will not give out information to ANYONE I do not know, so please don't waste your time in asking. Known Seniors feel free.

Sin

Tiger 37
05-21-10, 01:29
Grand Spa is back open again in Meriden. Was in area on business and decided to check it out. Different girls from last time I was there, wonder if it had to do with the LEO action there. Saw Tonya, 30ish K-girl with decent body and cute face, a little thick. Great massage with roaming over clothes allowed. HJ was good but wanted more but not on menu, girl made "yuk" face at mention of BBBJ, she does not know what she is missing, ya right. .6 for entry and .4 for tip. Be careful, I'm sure it is a matter of time b'fore LE is back!!

Tiger

Hugh Handsoman
05-21-10, 08:23
HELLO!!! Anybody Home!?? WAKE UP!!!!!

Tiger your LE wish came true like VOILA! :rolleyes:

City resident charged in connection with prostitution ring

Thursday, May 20, 2010 10:32 am

By: Jason Vallee Posted: Thursday, May 20, 2010

MERIDEN - Police have arrested a Broad Street resident in connection with a March sting at a spa they said was acting as a front for a prostitution business.

Officers took An S. Yoo into custody Wednesday on charges of promoting prostitution, permitting prostitution, conspiracy to permit prostitution and failure to obtain a sales tax use permit.

Police said Yoo, one of the owners of Grand Spa and Nails, had helped operate the location through parts of February and March when undercover detectives determined the spa was used to support prostitution.

Yoo was held overnight and is expected to appear in Meriden Superior Court today for arraignment.

Grand Spa is back open again in Meriden. Was in area on business and decided to check it out. Different girls from last time I was there, wonder if it had to do with the LEO action there. Saw Tonya, 30ish K-girl with decent body and cute face, a little thick. Great massage with roaming over clothes allowed. HJ was good but wanted more but not on menu, girl made "yuk" face at mention of BBBJ, she does not know what she is missing, ya right. .6 for entry and .4 for tip. Be careful, I'm sure it is a matter of time b'fore LE is back!!

Tiger

Tiger 37
05-24-10, 00:22
H.H.

Woke me up, I will be avoiding Meriden for a while. That City does not like girls working for a living. I guess I will have to waste the exta gas for safety and head (no pun intended) south west

Tiger

HELLO!!! Anybody Home!?? WAKE UP!!!!!

Tiger your LE wish came true like VOILA! :rolleyes:

City resident charged in connection with prostitution ring

Thursday, May 20, 2010 10:32 am

By: Jason Vallee Posted: Thursday, May 20, 2010

MERIDEN - Police have arrested a Broad Street resident in connection with a March sting at a spa they said was acting as a front for a prostitution business.

Officers took An S. Yoo into custody Wednesday on charges of promoting prostitution, permitting prostitution, conspiracy to permit prostitution and failure to obtain a sales tax use permit.

Police said Yoo, one of the owners of Grand Spa and Nails, had helped operate the location through parts of February and March when undercover detectives determined the spa was used to support prostitution.

Yoo was held overnight and is expected to appear in Meriden Superior Court today for arraignment.

Mr Mike1952
06-12-10, 15:00
I've been gone from this forum for a couple of years. I was sitting at home with the wife one evening, listening to the 11:00 news, when I hear that some politician quoted my review of the Star in arguing for it to be shut down. I freaked out and stopped posting (and going to the Star for awhile). I have continued to visit AMP's, however, and for those who share my interests, I'm going to try give information that will be useful without getting anyone busted.

I have been back to the Star. Its still good. They still have the table showers, which I am a big fan of. But its not the same. Not quite as good. And I'm not really comfortable there any more.

Mr Mike1952
06-14-10, 12:51
So, since I'm back, I figured I'd offer what I could about the are & T places I've patronized during my absence from the Boards. Since this activity was spread over a couple of years, the details have faded a bit.

The Salem parlor offers table showers, which I always find to be the perfect beginning. I went to Salem twice. The first time, my provider was surpassingly nervous. Consider the location, they must be very worried. In any case, she directed me to wash certain parts myself. A bad sign. The massage was pretty high quality, but there was very little communication. Her nervousness conveyed itself to me. When she had massaged, front and back, she finally told me she was done. I told her she had missed one spot. After telling her and pointing a couple of times, she finally completed the expected service. Surprisingly, she was remarkably skilled at this portion of the service. Sensitive, responsive and not rushed. I gave her. 3 tip.

Driving by, I surprised myself by giving it a second try. I got a remarkably thin provider, who looked like she might have had an eating disorder or something. She gave me a somewhat more congenial response when I said I had been there before. The table shower was more what I expected. Her massage abilities were surprisingly good. She was much stronger than she looked. Provide a decent buildup to the flip, and a very nice job bringing the session to a conclusion. Left a. 4 tip this time. I know, I tend to be more generous than necessary. But the girls do all the work, and according to a former friend on this board, anyway, the house keeps the entire house fee.

Have not been back since, as I found another place I liked much better that is also more convenient.

Mr Mike1952
06-15-10, 10:55
I was a regular at this AMP for several months. They have the table showers, which I really like. There have been reviews posted on here of the services provided by Julie. She was just terrific. Very cute, great body and pretty face. Very positive attitude: fun and playful. Wore tight t-shirts. Willing to display her assets on occasion. Not afraid to be touched. Excellent massage technique, delightful stimulation, good finishing skills w/out rushing. Why they had to rotate her out, I don't know.

Her replacements have been similar, but just not as good. Playful, but the playfulness seems a little forced. Massage is good, but not as good. Still provide good finishing technique. I can't remember any specific names since Julie left. They do tend to have pretty girls there, though.

Mike

Mr Mike1952
06-15-10, 13:49
I tried the place in Uncasville one time. I will never go back.
They have a table shower, which I like, but the service was very perfunctory. The provider was not particularly attractive, but what bothered me was her attitude. It was like, "What are you doing here." Every step was very mechanical. The worst, really weird, she asked me why I was there, did my wife have a disability that prevented her from taking care of me. Just what I want to be thinking about when lying naked with her hands on me.

And, they charged .70, when North Haven was charging .60.

Never again.

Mr Mike1952
06-15-10, 14:15
I've only been to this place one time. Correction. I walked in once, saw the therapist on duty, and decided she was just too unattractive. I asked about table showers, which I like a lot, and she said they had none. I asked about the service, and she said full body massage. I asked if that included all, private body parts, and she said full body again. I was not sure if she understood. Not sure if hand release included. So I left.

A couple days later I went back. I'm not sure why. Curiosity, I guess, and the fact that the place is convenient. I went in again. The same older, somewhat heavy, not terribly attractive woman was there, and she approached me. There was a much younger, cuter woman behind her, dressed in a t-shirt and jeans. I thought perhaps I would ask for her. I agreed to give it a try this time.

After I undressed, the older woman came in. I don't know why I didn't ask for the other one, but I didn't. This woman was dressed in a manner that fully covered her body, loosely. Nothing sexy at all. I went with the flow.

The massage was good, not spectacular, but good. She seemed comfortable with the fact that I was completely naked, but she was entirely businesslike throughout the massage. I did allow my hands to roam a couple of times when she was close to me, not because I had an overwhelming desire to touch her, but to convey the message that I was hoping that the massage would be "complete."

So, why am I so high on this place? Because of how incredibly skilled she is with her hands, when it came to the "personal" part of the massage. When she went from working my muscles to stimulation, or ability was phenomenal. She did not just gently brush the inner thighs or the scrotum. She put her fingers exactly "there" and "there." I don't know what she did, exactly. I thought of the phrase some of these places use, "accupressure." She knew exactly where to touch, how hard or soft, what sequence. Amazing skill.

After the flip, she continued to demonstrate the same knowledge. When she started to stroke, it was slow, relaxed, building up and then slowing down. A wonderful variety of hand motions. Her hand so soft and knowing. If I closed my eyes, I could imagine that there was something other than hands in use. So, I'm going to go for a repeat this afternoon.

Ray Alan
06-15-10, 15:17
I've only been to this place one time. Correction. I walked in once, saw the therapist on duty, and decided she was just too unattractive. I asked about table showers, which I like a lot, and she said they had none. I asked about the service, and she said full body massage. I asked if that included all, private body parts, and she said full body again. I was not sure if she understood. Not sure if hand release included. So I left.

A couple days later I went back. I'm not sure why. Curiosity, I guess, and the fact that the place is convenient. I went in again. The same older, somewhat heavy, not terribly attractive woman was there, and she approached me. There was a much younger, cuter woman behind her, dressed in a t-shirt and jeans. I thought perhaps I would ask for her. I agreed to give it a try this time.

After I undressed, the older woman came in. I don't know why I didn't ask for the other one, but I didn't. This woman was dressed in a manner that fully covered her body, loosely. Nothing sexy at all. I went with the flow.

The massage was good, not spectacular, but good. She seemed comfortable with the fact that I was completely naked, but she was entirely businesslike throughout the massage. I did allow my hands to roam a couple of times when she was close to me, not because I had an overwhelming desire to touch her, but to convey the message that I was hoping that the massage would be "complete. "

So, why am I so high on this place? Because of how incredibly skilled she is with her hands, when it came to the "personal" part of the massage. When she went from working my muscles to stimulation, or ability was phenomenal. She did not just gently brush the inner thighs or the scrotum. She put her fingers exactly "there" and "there. " I don't know what she did, exactly. I thought of the phrase some of these places use, "accupressure. " She knew exactly where to touch, how hard or soft, what sequence. Amazing skill.

After the flip, she continued to demonstrate the same knowledge. When she started to stroke, it was slow, relaxed, building up and then slowing down. A wonderful variety of hand motions. Her hand so soft and knowing. If I closed my eyes, I could imagine that there was something other than hands in use. So, I'm going to go for a repeat this afternoon.And the location of this place is?

Mr Mike1952
06-15-10, 16:06
And the location of this place is?Ray,

I left out the location because this business appears to be fairly legitimate on the surface, and might not last if too much attention is drawn to it. I will send you a private message identifying the business if you are interested in checking it out.

Mike

Magic Guy
06-20-10, 21:55
Having spotted this place on another web site I decided to "toftt" and give it a shot. Got there Friday night. Figured it was a rub and tug joint. No offer of table shower or even regular shower. Brought into room told to undress and host who met me at the door started massage. Dressed in street clothes. Very rough massage. Finally got to the flip and to my amazement was given the jar of oil and instructed to do it myself!

At first I thought she was looking for permission so I motioned to her to "lend a hand" but she refused. Repeated request was refused. Finally she scratched my balls and I finished up.

Will not be going back there anytime soon.

Magic Guy

Wanderer
06-22-10, 21:19

Magic GuyWell, 1st, sorry it had to be you to TOFTT, but on the bright side, now we all know where not to go.

2nd, Most new places have that same kind of rule. If business gets slow, they may change to adding new items to the menu, but don't get your hopes up.

Drivin for Fun
06-23-10, 17:56
I went to the Clinton spa advertised on c/l, and it wasn't as I had hoped. The rooms are separated by curtins, and it was a little disconcerting to hear conversations from others getting massages, even with loud music playing. The rub was decent, and when she did some light touching before the flip, I had serious expectations. Only to be dashed when she said I had to take care of things myself! Oh well, I won't be going back there soon.

Keep safe,

Drivin

Member #4159
06-24-10, 18:42
Hello Mr. Mike and thanks for the reviews.

I also enjoy the AMP's. I have been to the Uncasvill and Salem locations. The tableshowers are a great start as well is the sauna. I prefer the Uncasvill location due to Cindy, ask for her. Ming was also excellent however is not there anymore, not sure where she went. Massage has always been good or better with a pleasant ending. I guess to be fair I should return to Salem since it has been a while. As always your mileage may vary, repeats usually improves your mileage.

OTR

Mr Mike1952
06-28-10, 17:29
I've been back twice to the massage location that I praised in my earlier review. Both times were VERY disappointing.

The first occasion, I was a little pressed for time, so I asked for only 45 minutes, which is $10 less. (Full hour is just $60). This was not about the money, it was just that I wanted to be out of there and on my way home in 45 minutes.

A saw the same provider, whose name is Sara. She remembered me, and was a little more friendly and chatty, although English seems to be genuinely limited. She gave me a very good massage. She was not at all shy about letting her fingers graze sensitive spots between my legs.

However, after 45 minutes, she told me my time was up. When I pointed out the area she had missed, she told me that I needed to buy an hour to get "full service." I found this to be a wierd response, and tried to debate the point a bit. I don't think she could have been trying to rip me off, because she did not ask for payment in advance! So, I gave her the $50 w/ just a $10 tip.

One other possible explanation: she was there alone, the place offers bikini waxes in addition to massage, and, while we were in the session, a customer came in and asked for a bikini wax. She said to wait 20 minutes, so the customer was waiting in the lobby area. Maybe she was afraid I"d make too much noise with him there.

To make it even weirder, the bikini wax customer was a dude!
I don't know what my future plans are for this place. I probably will not be able to resist going back, but this was very disappointing. Of course, she would have gotten a much bigger tip, had she provided the service she gave the first time.

So, since I enjoyed my first visit so much, I went back last Friday. There were three women on duty. I was directed to Yoyo, who was a bit younger and a bit more attractive. Nice bod, but kind of a face like a dog. The massage was acceptable, nothing spectacular. She occasionally grazed the sensitive spots.

After the flip, she began caressing around the most important parts, a light gentle touch, until I became fully erect. She then took my hand in hers and gently wrapped my fingers around my own organ!

I don't know why I got such better service the first time, but I've not been able to duplicate. I guess they are scared, considering location, about legal hassles. Whatever, I'm not recommending this place, and I"m not going back.

I'm sticking with North Haven from now on.

Mike

Gecko911
07-08-10, 10:08
Anyone been to the new AMP in Branford, its in the old Marlows Location??

Dont think it will last long

Mighty Spearsman
07-19-10, 13:32
Having spotted this place on another web site I decided to "toftt" and give it a shot. Got there Friday night. Figured it was a rub and tug joint. No offer of table shower or even regular shower. Brought into room told to undress and host who met me at the door started massage. Dressed in street clothes. Very rough massage. Finally got to the flip and to my amazement was given the jar of oil and instructed to do it myself!

At first I thought she was looking for permission so I motioned to her to "lend a hand" but she refused. Repeated request was refused. Finally she scratched my balls and I finished up.

Magic Guy
Sorry you had to take one for the team - this place was discussed here on ISG in early May (scroll down one page). This place is definitely not a FS place!

The one time I was there, I received an excellent massage with a sexy ending from a chunky but fairly attractive Chinese woman in her early 40s. There was no TS and they didn't even offer a regular shower, although she did bring me to the bathroom and let me take a shower by myself. The woman was dressed in a polo shirt and regular shorts and discouraged roaming, other than letting me grab her rear.

I doubt if I'll return here.

Doritosman
07-20-10, 12:15
So I am trying to explore other places especially since New Britain is a little hot right now. Went to Middletown and did not see much including not much LEO. Saw a WSW, tall with real long bleach blonde hair. DId the pick up and this girl was drunk. She has big buck teeth and a mutt for a face. The body however was not bad with a nice set of tits and nips. Went to a good place (she offered her apartment right on Main St but not for first time) and she kept falling asleep while on my friend. The BBBJ sucked and she said no FS without cover which I did not have. She was in to it once she woke up but that did not last long. Ended up dropping her off and writing the experience off and left. $20 for a BJ attempt. Don't bother.

Doritos

Hugh Handsoman
07-22-10, 09:50
Less Than 7 Months After Branford Spa Shut Down For Prostitution Ring, Successor Raided

BRANFORD — — The Wildwood Spa at 365 East Main St. was raided Wednesday after police received information that a prostitution ring may be operating there. The business opened after the building's previous occupant, Marlow's Health Studio, was shut down due to illegal sexual activity in December 2009.

The spa's owner, Mingshu Yuan, 45, and an employee, Yinghua Li, 43, both of 15 Wildwood Rd., North Branford, were arrested in the raid. Both were charged with prostitution, and Yuan was also charged with promoting prostitution, police said.

Branford police continued to watch the building after Marlow's Health Studio closed. "During the middle of June we learned that Wildwood Spa had opened for business. Within a short time we had collected enough intelligence coupled with technical surveillance to indicate that illegal sexual activity again was being conducted at the location," Branford Police Detective Lt. William Carroll said in a press release

Blunt
08-05-10, 11:40
I tried the place on 5/washington last week based on generaly good reports here in the forum.

Girl was K all of 5' tall and looked fairly well stacked. Her english was minimal but we were able to communicate. TS was very good and very playful but the scoops of water rather than a shower head was a little odd.

Back in the room I tried for her to uncover and all I got was a flash of bra. Plenty of roaming was allowed as long as it was from the waist down. Got the impression the top might have been padded and she was embarrased. More unusual was that the HE was all done by grinding. I almost poked a hole in her tights. Also felt bad that there were now wet spots everywhere on her and elsewhere. Sorry to anyone who went in after that. I probably over tipped at $30 but she kept telling me how big and strong I was and I eat that S___ up.

Massage: So so, not terrible but not great either.

WIR?: Probably, for her or the other K girl who looked ok too.

Blunt

When In Vegas
08-05-10, 22:40
Nice report. That sounds like fun.

More unusual was that the HE was all done by grinding. I almost poked a hole in her tights.

Member #4600
08-06-10, 12:49
So I am trying to explore other places especially since New Britain is a little hot right now. Went to Middletown and did not see much including not much LEO. Saw a WSW, tall with real long bleach blonde hair. DId the pick up and this girl was drunk. She has big buck teeth and a mutt for a face. The body however was not bad with a nice set of tits and nips. Went to a good place (she offered her apartment right on Main St but not for first time) and she kept falling asleep while on my friend. The BBBJ sucked and she said no FS without cover which I did not have. She was in to it once she woke up but that did not last long. Ended up dropping her off and writing the experience off and left. $20 for a BJ attempt. Don't bother.

Doritos

That *might* have been "Rachel". She was around Middletown pretty regularly last summer and fits that description well. From brief experience, she is usually high or under the influence of something. Looks good from a distance, unfortunately close up not so good. Cheap and cheerful though.

Member #4600
08-06-10, 12:54
Had an excellent time in North Haven recently. Had been a year or so since I visited, greeted by Judy. Found her to be quite attractive in an Asian MILF sort of way and a lot of fun. Standard time was had, but I was particularly impressed at her playfulness and staying power. As i've gotten older, it sometimes takes quite a while to reach the finish line but she never once gave the impression that she was tired or bored even if she was. Even allowed extensive roaming and a little LFK. Had such a good time, i'd probably return in the not too distant future.

Peace

Mr Mike1952
08-13-10, 11:24
In light of my last two unsatisfactory experiences with that club with the unspecified location, I'm sticking w/ North Haven for the time being.

Visited this week for the first time in a couple of months. I got a fairly young (30s?) provider I'd never seen before who calls herself Julie. Not the same Julie who was there last year, who was my favorite. This one is kind of round around the middle, not bbw, but soft in the waist. Not a great face, but a nice rack and butt.

Once she was satisfied I'd been around there before, she was very playful and friendly, despite very limited English. Table shower was very good. Massage itself was poor to mediocre. Finish was well above average. She was sensitive and responsive to my signals as to what felt good.

Until I find something I like better, I think I'll stick w/ this place for awhile.

Mike

Lonelydriver13
08-13-10, 12:44
Hey guys,

Last month I had my first amp experience. I was always curious and after reading reviews and all the helpful info you guys have given I tried out L's in d-bury. I posted my review on their general reports. (http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=1041296&postcount=885) as you will read from my report it was WOW! Love it and went back the week after. Was wondering if anyone could help with finding a place closer. It's about an hour hike from me. Im right outside our Capitol. Pm me please. Aside from that keep up the good work and thanks again. Let me know what you think of the review.

Craven Morehed
08-20-10, 13:43
Less Than 7 Months After Branford Spa Shut Down For Prostitution Ring, Successor Raided

Stopped by the other day, doors locked, signs gone and no lights on.
Looks like they aren't going to attempt to reopen.

Hugh Handsoman
08-21-10, 16:57
Stopped by the other day, doors locked, signs gone and no lights on.
Looks like they aren't going to attempt to reopen.

Ct is going down the crapper along with Blumenthal the habitual liar.

Bubba261
08-22-10, 00:04
Ct is going down the crapper along with Blumenthal the habitual liar.

...you could always pop some Viagra and get a steroid shot in the ass and do Linda McMahon!

Hugh Handsoman
08-22-10, 03:41
...you could always pop some Viagra and get a steroid shot in the ass and do Linda McMahon!

She already does that to Vince i'm not going anywhere near those weirdos.

Member #3997
09-25-10, 08:16
Went to Bristol Spa, maybe Sun or Star...
60 for an hour. Great TS, then Sauna. Off to the room for an inccredible massage.
Want to hear more, Senior Members PM me for details.

GordonFreeman
09-25-10, 15:58
Went to Bristol Spa, maybe Sun or Star...
60 for an hour. Great TS, then Sauna. Off to the room for an inccredible massage.
Want to hear more, Senior Members PM me for details.

I am glad to hear it is open. I liked that place and then it closed.

Tiger 37
09-28-10, 02:57
Okay call me crazy but it was pouring and I decided to take a ride through the NB strool. Walking in rain down Broad st was a HSW, 5'5 about 130. She was about two blocks before construction. PU was good and she has a very tough accent and speaks about 10% english. She has an amazing set of firm c's and a real firm ass. Body and was .7 and her face was about the same. She is obviously not out that much or new to this as she was not experienced. Said she is 35 and lives in general area. Paid .4 for BBBJ and CFS but never made it to CFS, her oral skills were excellent.

PU was late at night so keep an eye out. She was walking in PJ type pants and has long hair in pony tail. Good luck!

Tiger

John Bear
09-28-10, 14:32
I am glad to hear it is open. I liked that place and then it closed.When was Star closed? They have doing construction on the road for a while but don't remember it being closed in the last few years. The doors being screwed open always screamed "previously busted" but never heard about it.

I loved waiting to pull in, with the cop standing in the construction zone right there!

Doritosman
10-01-10, 00:27
Drove around the loops in NB and saw several very large wsw's in plaza and near pharmacy. Drove around and saw no one else and decided to pick one up (was desperate). PU was near church in center of town and girl was a red head with long hair. Had huge dd's but a buda belly too. BBBJ was good for .2 and drop off was quick. Consider that a "take one for the team". The girl was named Karen and she actually was pleasant and friendly.

Doritos

Member #3997
10-01-10, 07:34
Drove around the loops in NB and saw several very large wsw's in plaza and near pharmacy. Drove around and saw no one else and decided to pick one up (was desperate). PU was near church in center of town and girl was a red head with long hair. Had huge dd's but a buda belly too. BBBJ was good for .2 and drop off was quick. Consider that a "take one for the team". The girl was named Karen and she actually was pleasant and friendly.

Doritos

Sounds more like taking 2 or 3 for the team!!!

Bookie
10-03-10, 09:51
LEO seems be targeting this area. I would think there are much bigger problems in the city than a few working girls.

New World Order
10-21-10, 22:26
Hey guys,

I made another post about my second visit to Zhong Peng Spa Inc in Flushing, New York.

This place always gives me a big smile!

I made the post in the "Other Areas" in the New York section.

Sinergy69
11-18-10, 17:01
Happy Massage in Monroe without question is an AMP set up, however the girls are in street clothes.

The windows on the doors to the rooms are blacked out, rails on the ceiling, no table shower.

They don't drape, do lite touch and on the flip your on your own! I turned over with a tent pole and was told by girl "ooh. Very nice". So I said masaggee. She said oh we no do that!

Total damage $80. 00. Shitty begining, shitty rub and very unhappy ending!

Rat Dog
11-22-10, 11:02
Happy Massage in Monroe without question is an AMP set up, however the girls are in street clothes.

The windows on the doors to the rooms are blacked out, rails on the ceiling, no table shower.

They don't drape, do lite touch and on the flip your on your own! I turned over with a tent pole and was told by girl "ooh. Very nice". So I said masaggee. She said oh we no do that!

Total damage $80. 00. Shitty begining, shitty rub and very unhappy ending! Sounds like maybe they need to get to know you a bit. Might take seveal visits before they loosen up.

Hugh Handsoman
11-23-10, 13:09
1) I heard this place is closed.

2) Why are you posting Flushing AMPs in Ct?

3)?

Hey guys,

I made another post about my second visit to Zhong Peng Spa Inc in Flushing, New York.

This place always gives me a big smile!

I made the post in the "Other Areas" in the New York section.

Haggis
11-23-10, 23:22
I was in the mood for a massage, so I looked on CL for something that I might like. In the Hartford page, there is one listed in East Hampton for Reiki. I didn't see anything here but some of the language used made me think that I might get more than a massage, so I TOFTT.

She's a bit older, and a bit thick in the middle, so if that's not you're thing, you might not like it. I would probably put her looks about average for her age. She is also fully clothed. She mentioned at the start that "hand release is included in the massage."

The reiki itself is a form of touch therapy. Literally, she holds her hands on parts of your head, then neck, then back and legs for a few minutes at a time, then goes into the massage. If you like soft massages as opposed to deep tissue, she is pretty good.

After the flip, she massaged the inner thigh area until I was sailing at full mast, then used extra oil to take care of business. She offered to continue if I wanted, but honestly, she wasn't hot or naked enough for me to keep going after the pop. She cleaned me up with paper towels and a warm wet washcloth, then finished off with the singing bowls mentioned in her ad.

All in all, it was a pretty good experience, she was nice and friendly, got about an hour and a half massage for. 8 with HE and the option for more pops. Although I woud prefer a deeper massage, I would repeat.

New World Order
11-24-10, 11:27
1) I heard this place is closed.

2) Why are you posting Flushing AMPs in Ct?

3)? 1) This place is not closed. I went there again a few days ago. The place is doing very well as usual.

2) As you can see, I recommended members from the CT section to check this place out. I made a full report in the NY section.

I only made a comment in the CT section because this is by far, the best AMP I have ever been to.

Question for you, where did you hear that this place is closed?

Member #3997
12-01-10, 13:32
Stopped by the spa yesterday for some R&R. Met Judy, K-Girl. 30's, nice rack and ass, bit ofeat but no where near BBW status. Nice TS with extra special attention.

Back to the room for fantastic massage, definite top ten massage at AMP! Great attention to detail even while on stomach. Turned over and extra special attention given. Tried for extras but was turned down, over and over but Judy has a great smile and way about her.

60 for hour which was close to 90min. 40 tip and left happy. I will repeat.

Magic Guy
02-02-11, 00:05
There is a place going in on RT 66 in Middletown. Across the street from the worlds best hamburger joint!

Paper up on windows, closed on Sundays, I will try to get the scoop, once all this snow stops.

Magic Guy

Bookie
02-11-11, 12:03
Looks like Glastonbury PD made a huge bust of a possible jack shack. This is probably as exciting as it gets there.

Magic Guy
02-11-11, 15:37
Looks like Glastonbury PD made a huge bust of a possible jack shack. This is probably as exciting as it gets there.Things must have changed since I last went there. They did not offer squat back then!

MG

Mr Mike1952
02-14-11, 12:43
Things must have changed since I last went there. They did not offer squat back then!

MGI wrote about this place, without saying where it was. I went there three times. The first time, I got what was, without at doubt, the best hand job ever. One of the women who was busted. She just had amazing technique.

The second time, she had a customer come in for hair removal. She may have been nervous w / him (yes, a him) there, and didn't even touch the goods.

Third time, had a different provider. She got me real ready, great stimulation, then took my hand and wrapped it around my shaft and told me to finish myself.

Can't figure what they were thinking. A jack shack in Glastonbury. Why they thought they could get away w / that.

Magic Guy
02-14-11, 13:25
I wrote about this place, without saying where it was. I went there three times. The first time, I got what was, without at doubt, the best hand job ever. One of the women who was busted. She just had amazing technique.

The second time, she had a customer come in for hair removal. She may have been nervous w / him (yes, a him) there, and didn't even touch the goods.

Third time, had a different provider. She got me real ready, great stimulation, then took my hand and wrapped it around my shaft and told me to finish myself.

Can't figure what they were thinking. A jack shack in Glastonbury. Why they thought they could get away w / that. I must have had your third experience person. She got things all started and then wnated me to handle it myself.

Alexx
02-16-11, 13:03
There is a place going in on RT 66 in Middletown. Across the street from the worlds best hamburger joint!

Paper up on windows, closed on Sundays, I will try to get the scoop, once all this snow stops.

Magic GuyDrove by on Sunday, this place is open now. No info on it, didn't have the chance to stop and scope it out.

Craven Morehed
02-18-11, 21:00
Drove by on Sunday, this place is open now. No info on it, didn't have the chance to stop and scope it out.Stopped by today around 4:00, Man at the counter said 1/2 hour wait and there was a guy sitting in the waiting area.

I headed down the North Haven.

Not to keen on places that have a man at the counter, not sure if I'd go back.

Member #4600
02-22-11, 18:11
Stopped by the spa yesterday for some R&R. Met Judy, K-Girl. 30's, nice rack and ass, bit ofeat but no where near BBW status. Nice TS with extra special attention.

Back to the room for fantastic massage, definite top ten massage at AMP! Great attention to detail even while on stomach. Turned over and extra special attention given. Tried for extras but was turned down, over and over but Judy has a great smile and way about her.

60 for hour which was close to 90min. 40 tip and left happy. I will repeat. I can vouch for Judy also. Have had 2 separate experiences with her in the past 6 months, both exceptional. As reported above really but she has a playful and flirtatious way about her and the HE is in my opinion of such high quality, a repeat is a forgone conclusion. Perfect way to spend an hour on a cold day, trust me.

BigGuyCt
02-28-11, 17:28
I toftt this place is a waste of time guy at the desk rooms don't go to ceiling and only curtains for doors. The only lady there was not very attrative. The massage was barely ok but no extras don't wast your time.

Craven Morehed
02-28-11, 23:28
I toftt this place is a waste of time guy at the desk rooms don't go to ceiling and only curtains for doors. The only lady there was not very attrative. The massage was barely ok but no extras don't wast your time.Is this the place in Middletown? I didn't get the name when I stopped in.

BigGuyCt
03-01-11, 18:45
Yes, Middletown.

Kunds1981
06-16-11, 01:52
Had anyone tried Relaxing massage Middletown. It is an ad in craiglist.

Mr Mike1952
06-16-11, 11:00
I can vouch for Judy also. Have had 2 separate experiences with her in the past 6 months, both exceptional. As reported above really but she has a playful and flirtatious way about her and the HE is in my opinion of such high quality, a repeat is a forgone conclusion. Perfect way to spend an hour on a cold day, trust me.Is Judy still working there? I stopped by for the first time in a long time, and I got a new girl,"Kay" it sounded like. Very limited English. Cute and friendly, but poor massage skills. Nice buildup to the finish, but mediocre technique at the end.

It had been a long time, and Judy's name escaped me.

Mike

AvgUSA
07-01-11, 13:08
Had anyone tried Relaxing massage Middletown. It is an ad in craiglist.Don't bother, totally legit.

Garthy
07-24-11, 01:31
I am keeping it safe, but those of you in the know will no doubt figure out what the establishment I speak of is.

I was a few miles away and went to check it out. Had not been there in years (in fact, I thought it was shut down). There was no neon OPEN sign on in the window. I thought that would bode poorly, but I decided to ring the bell and mamasan answered. She asked if I had been there before. I told her yes. I asked for B, but I was told she no longer works there but that she had a "really nice girl." OK. I showed her that the open sign was not working and we spent a few minutes fixing the problem.

Then I got shown to my room by "Sugar." I am not exaggerating that this girl is the single finest Asian piece of ass I have been with since the old Hong Kong in Waterbury. This girl was beautiful. Lovely face. Absolutely perfect figure with full natural C breasts, a flat, toned belly and a 80's style partially shaved Bush. Porceline skin as well. Gorgeous! I can't even complain about the room. Spacious with an extra couch in the room and no fishy / kimchi smell anywhere.

My sweet (pun intended) , must have been Japanese. No way she was a K girl.

She asked what I wanted. I said everything. She asked "how much you pay last time?" I told her $100. She gave me a poo-poo face and I told her I would consider a small extra for a time that really rocked my world. With that she skipped the massage, went right to getting naked and rubbing her body all over mine. It was great! She started tonguing my back and moving the tongue toward the ol brown eye, but I put a stop to that pretty quickly. I spun her from on top of me to under me and then I told showed her the only two things she was allowed to kiss. Got a small uncovered peck on the pecker and then a very bland and unromantic peck o the cheek.

She then sheethed by cobra and began to suck away. She played with my nipples, came up to suck them and then climbed on board for a ride. She rode me hard and fast and she was so good looking that position that it was very hard for me not to just blow a quick load. But I restrained. After a while she was getting visibly tired and she told me "change positions, pleas" (I was noticing a steady increase in her use of the vernacular as our session progressed). I did her missionary, doggie, sideways and from behind with her laying flat. I had to reapply a little more lube before that last position but as I did her that was she moaned, bit the pillow and started making farting noises with her pussy as she came. She stopped me as she became "oh too sensitive!" Then she 69ed me for a short while before returning to slow, sexy missionary (this time with passionate kisses). It was that last bit that made me want to cum. We locked lips and I held her perfect asian tits as I came a huge load inside her. She must have been getting sore, because total fucking time was 35 minutes!

She then cleaned me up and we layed togehter naked and stroking each other. My dick got hard again (half hard) and she said (or he ready for more) and put lube on her hands and started stroking me. I sucked on her nipples while she worked at me. She needed a little help from me to get me to the very end, but I when I blew #2, it sprayed all the way up onto my and her face and she screamed like it startled her. Another clean up and then she dressed and got me water.

"Sorry, no massage this time. I'll give you one next time, honey." Even better elocution this time! She kissed me and hugged me and I gave her $110. Yeah- big spender.

Absolutely great time. Wonderful, hot hot hot girl!

Kunds1981
07-25-11, 16:08
Please msg me the name.

I am keeping it safe, but those of you in the know will no doubt figure out what the establishment I speak of is.

I was a few miles away and went to check it out. Had not been there in years (in fact, I thought it was shut down). There was no neon OPEN sign on in the window. I thought that would bode poorly, but I decided to ring the bell and mamasan answered. She asked if I had been there before. I told her yes. I asked for B, but I was told she no longer works there but that she had a "really nice girl." OK. I showed her that the open sign was not working and we spent a few minutes fixing the problem.

Then I got shown to my room by "Sugar." I am not exaggerating that this girl is the single finest Asian piece of ass I have been with since the old Hong Kong in Waterbury. This girl was beautiful. Lovely face. Absolutely perfect figure with full natural C breasts, a flat, toned belly and a 80's style partially shaved Bush. Porceline skin as well. Gorgeous! I can't even complain about the room. Spacious with an extra couch in the room and no fishy / kimchi smell anywhere.

My sweet (pun intended) , must have been Japanese. No way she was a K girl.

She asked what I wanted. I said everything. She asked "how much you pay last time?" I told her $100. She gave me a poo-poo face and I told her I would consider a small extra for a time that really rocked my world. With that she skipped the massage, went right to getting naked and rubbing her body all over mine. It was great! She started tonguing my back and moving the tongue toward the ol brown eye, but I put a stop to that pretty quickly. I spun her from on top of me to under me and then I told showed her the only two things she was allowed to kiss. Got a small uncovered peck on the pecker and then a very bland and unromantic peck o the cheek.

She then sheethed by cobra and began to suck away. She played with my nipples, came up to suck them and then climbed on board for a ride. She rode me hard and fast and she was so good looking that position that it was very hard for me not to just blow a quick load. But I restrained. After a while she was getting visibly tired and she told me "change positions, pleas" (I was noticing a steady increase in her use of the vernacular as our session progressed). I did her missionary, doggie, sideways and from behind with her laying flat. I had to reapply a little more lube before that last position but as I did her that was she moaned, bit the pillow and started making farting noises with her pussy as she came. She stopped me as she became "oh too sensitive!" Then she 69ed me for a short while before returning to slow, sexy missionary (this time with passionate kisses). It was that last bit that made me want to cum. We locked lips and I held her perfect asian tits as I came a huge load inside her. She must have been getting sore, because total fucking time was 35 minutes!

She then cleaned me up and we layed togehter naked and stroking each other. My dick got hard again (half hard) and she said (or he ready for more) and put lube on her hands and started stroking me. I sucked on her nipples while she worked at me. She needed a little help from me to get me to the very end, but I when I blew #2, it sprayed all the way up onto my and her face and she screamed like it startled her. Another clean up and then she dressed and got me water.

"Sorry, no massage this time. I'll give you one next time, honey." Even better elocution this time! She kissed me and hugged me and I gave her $110. Yeah- big spender.

Absolutely great time. Wonderful, hot hot hot girl!

Garthy
07-25-11, 17:49
Please msg me the name.But fuck you. 2 poster. I remember the days when Waterbury alone had more FS AMPs than are currently operating in the entire state.

Go fuck yourself. I withheld the name for a reason and shared it with those I trust.

Member #3997
07-26-11, 21:53
I can vouch for Judy also. Have had 2 separate experiences with her in the past 6 months, both exceptional. As reported above really but she has a playful and flirtatious way about her and the HE is in my opinion of such high quality, a repeat is a forgone conclusion. Perfect way to spend an hour on a cold day, trust me.Exceptional massage recently from Judy. HE was exceptional too, no extras.

Member #3997
07-26-11, 21:55
Please msg me the name.The name is "Giveussomefuckinginformationbeforewegiveyouanything"

Rpinfo
07-28-11, 14:12
Long time monger and reader but this is my first report. Had a long weekend and looked for some R&R. I noted several new places on CL. Called Bethel they quoted $70 hr. Brookfield said $60 and seemed friendler, I decided to TOFTT. Like some other new massage spas opening the cubicale walls stop short of the ceiling. The rooms have curtains no doors. Not a lot of privacy.

Linda seemed mid 30's wearing jeans and a button up top. Nothing frilly but trying to please. The hard massage was very good and profesional with minimal draping. She switched to the soft massage and compleated things nicely. Not an AMP experiance but nice and relaxing. Tip was up to me, .3. I would repeat with Linda for what it is.

When In Vegas
07-29-11, 21:16
There's a new place in Brookfield or are you talking about Kyoto?

Long time monger and reader but this is my first report. Had a long weekend and looked for some R&R. I noted several new places on CL. Called Bethel they quoted $70 hr. Brookfield said $60 and seemed friendler, I decided to TOFTT. Like some other new massage spas opening the cubicale walls stop short of the ceiling. The rooms have curtains no doors. Not a lot of privacy.

Linda seemed mid 30's wearing jeans and a button up top. Nothing frilly but trying to please. The hard massage was very good and profesional with minimal draping. She switched to the soft massage and compleated things nicely. Not an AMP experiance but nice and relaxing. Tip was up to me, .3. I would repeat with Linda for what it is.

Rpinfo
08-01-11, 11:51
There's a new place in Brookfield or are you talking about Kyoto?Its a new, called Blossom. The name is not in the CL add. Its south and on the other side of the road. The place is easy to miss its in an older tired strip plaza. PM if you need more info.

Mr Mike1952
08-26-11, 15:26
There is a new massage parlor in East Windsor, advertising "Grand Opening." It seems like a typical AMP; they offer table showers and have long hours, so it should guarantee a hand job. I stripped down, girl seemed playful at seeing my erection after washing my back, but when I rolled over on the table shower, she said she that the table shower did not include washing that part.

Massage was decent, she was not worried about keeping me covered, let me touch over the clothes, but refused when I pointed out the area that she had missed on her massage.

I don't usually put the $ out until the release is done in these places; they usually seem comfortable waiting to see what I'll pay. I'm usually pretty generous. I did say I'd pay extra, although I'm not sure how much she understood of my English. ("I'm sure she knew where I wanted to be rubbed, though).

Why put a parlor in a town like this, with table shower, no less, and then be afraid to give a tug?

Oh well. Guess I'll stick w / North Haven. This would have been very convenient for me.

Mike

Craven Morehed
09-01-11, 19:14
Why put a parlor in a town like this, with table shower, no less, and then be afraid to give a tug?

Oh well. Guess I'll stick w / North Haven. This would have been very convenient for me.

MikeMaybe after a little time the rules will relax a little bit, the place in Clinton was like that.

But after a couple visits the perks were better.

Mr Mike1952
09-02-11, 16:06
Maybe after a little time the rules will relax a little bit, the place in Clinton was like that.

But after a couple visits the perks were better.I'm reluctant to pay for a couple of visits that leave me horny and hard, when there are other reliable destinations.

Member #4159
09-06-11, 08:09
Any new reports on Show Gun? I called the other day and was told a new girl named Jackie was working. I have been here manytimes and always have been happy with the massage and tableshower. Wondering if I should ask for Jackie?

I will be driving out that way this week and may stop in.

Talk soon,

OTR.

Windshield
09-07-11, 00:58
Some time ago I stopped at the local AMP and enjoyed massage with he. Thinking of going back. But, with the set up, I'm not sure if they'll provide more satisfying service. Anyone care to share their experiences?

Mike1964
09-21-11, 19:29
I'm new to the forum and was looking for new AMPs to visit with reviews. I used to go to ones in wtby years ago but stayed away from AMPs after they got shutdown.

Member #3997
09-22-11, 07:27
I'm new to the forum and was looking for new AMPs to visit with reviews. I used to go to ones in wtby years ago but stayed away from AMPs after they got shutdown.Dude,

If you're looking for a tour guide you won't find one here without supplying us all with info, just an FYI.

Mr Mike1952
09-23-11, 11:34
I visited this place for the first time in many years last night. I had been told that the quality of the staff had improved dramatically, and I can confirm that. My visit was a bit rushed, because I arrived at about 8:30 and closing time is 9:00, but I was very pleased with Gina. She is gorgeous and has a very nice touch. Very warm and pleasant.

This is not a full service place, and, as far as I know, they are not making exceptions, at least not as often as the former competition in Branford that is now shut down, but I found this a very pleasing and satisfying alternative to the non FS AMPs I have been patronizing recently.

Wudzee
09-24-11, 15:10
I visited this place for the first time in many years last night. I had been told that the quality of the staff had improved dramatically, and I can confirm that. My visit was a bit rushed, because I arrived at about 8:30 and closing time is 9:00, but I was very pleased with Gina. She is gorgeous and has a very nice touch. Very warm and pleasant.

This is not a full service place, and, as far as I know, they are not making exceptions, at least not as often as the former competition in Branford that is now shut down, but I found this a very pleasing and satisfying alternative to the non FS AMPs I have been patronizing recently.It would be helpful to know which of the two you mean.

Mr Mike1952
09-26-11, 10:16
It would be helpful to know which of the two you mean.I only know of one location that fits this bill. I used to go to Marlowe's but that's been closed for awhile now. This place has much more attractive girls than it did years ago, when I decided I preferred Marlowe's and stopped going here.

I hate to name suburban places in my posts. I once gave a description of the place in Bristol, and the next thing you know, my post was quoted by some Town official looking to shut it down. I heard my post on the 11:00 news and kind of freaked out.

Anyway, if there are two, tell me what they are, and I'll send you a PM on the name.

Wudzee
11-02-11, 11:22
I only know of one location that fits this bill. I used to go to Marlowe's but that's been closed for awhile now. This place has much more attractive girls than it did years ago, when I decided I preferred Marlowe's and stopped going here.

I hate to name suburban places in my posts. I once gave a description of the place in Bristol, and the next thing you know, my post was quoted by some Town official looking to shut it down. I heard my post on the 11:00 news and kind of freaked out.

Anyway, if there are two, tell me what they are, and I'll send you a PM on the name.Both old time joints, Tokyo and Zodiac.

Thanks

Mr Mike1952
11-07-11, 17:02
Both old time joints, Tokyo and Zodiac.

ThanksBased on the name, I assumed Tokyo is an AMP. I like Zodiac because it offers an alternative. Lots of AMPs around the state. I like having someone who speaks my language.

Mike

Wudzee
11-14-11, 15:13
Based on the name, I assumed Tokyo is an AMP. I like Zodiac because it offers an alternative. Lots of AMPs around the state. I like having someone who speaks my language.

MikeYou're right.

Member #4104
01-13-12, 18:28
First time poster, so be kind. I have been to places all around the US and even the DR, but one of the better experiences I had was in Bristol, CT. The place is not hard to miss (off of North St.) but the parking in back was discreet enough. The woman who greeted me was older (probably late 30s) , but I also caught glimpses of two better looking ladies too. I was not disappointed with my girl though. TS was really nice, with lots of A play which left you wanting more. The massage itself was legit and you could tell the woman knew what she was doing. Despite the bell ringing 7 times when I went (Friday afternoon) , she did not rush me, and gave me the full 45 mins (60). She kept apologizing because she had to leave 1 or 2 times to greet the door. Despite all this, I never felt rushed or 2nd rate. She was very pleasant. Towards the end of my time, she went straight for my A with a light caress. After about 3 minutes, she has my cheeks spread and the tongue play began! It was shocking and unexpected because we had not discussed anything about this at all! After another 3 mins, she flipped me over and immediately started with a HJ. FYI, I am not skipping any details. No money has been asked for or discussed yet! I finished and she began the clean up. I never felt pressured or encouraged to get the money thing over with (I think it cheapens it). I began putting on my clothes, and gave her another 60. She seemed thrilled and did one of those mini-japanese bows. She kept apologizing for the interruptions and saying next time would be extra for me. I couldn't imagine because I thought this time was great. There were better looking girls (one 6 one 7) , but I was thrilled with my 5. 5 because of the extra experience. I hope this helps.

Down Low
01-13-12, 23:40
First time poster, so be kind. I have been to places all around the US and even the DR, but one of the better experiences I had was in Bristol, CT. > yada yada yada. > I hope this helps.Yeah, thanks for shutting it down for us!

Squid70
01-14-12, 10:32
Yeah, thanks for shutting it down for us!Play on words, DeLeo. The LEO. Get it? Another one bites the dust.

A Bubba Here
01-16-12, 19:00
First time poster, so be kind. I have been to places all around the US and even the DR, but one of the better experiences I had was in Bristol, CT. The place is not hard to miss (off of North St.) but the parking in back was discreet enough. The woman who greeted me was older (probably late 30s) , but I also caught glimpses of two better looking ladies too. I was not disappointed with my girl though. TS was really nice, with lots of A play which left you wanting more. The massage itself was legit and you could tell the woman knew what she was doing. Despite the bell ringing 7 times when I went (Friday afternoon) , she did not rush me, and gave me the full 45 mins (60). She kept apologizing because she had to leave 1 or 2 times to greet the door. Despite all this, I never felt rushed or 2nd rate. She was very pleasant. Towards the end of my time, she went straight for my A with a light caress. After about 3 minutes, she has my cheeks spread and the tongue play began! It was shocking and unexpected because we had not discussed anything about this at all! After another 3 mins, she flipped me over and immediately started with a HJ. FYI, I am not skipping any details. No money has been asked for or discussed yet! I finished and she began the clean up. I never felt pressured or encouraged to get the money thing over with (I think it cheapens it). I began putting on my clothes, and gave her another 60. She seemed thrilled and did one of those mini-japanese bows. She kept apologizing for the interruptions and saying next time would be extra for me. I couldn't imagine because I thought this time was great. There were better looking girls (one 6 one 7) , but I was thrilled with my 5. 5 because of the extra experience. I hope this helps.Went the today. Must've gotten same chick because she loved the A. No tongue but great time. 60 for 45 plus tip. Left happy.

Member #4600
01-17-12, 12:48
Went to the place in North Haven for some well earned relaxation. Hoping to see Judy again, as I have the past 3 or 4 times I've been, but she's gone until March. Oh well, Cindy didn't look too bad so went with that. Had a great time. Massage must have lasted at least 40 mins, absolutely phenomenal. Also must report she has a very friendly and playful attitude, a heck of a lot like Judy in that respect. Probably nicer looking too depending on your taste, Typical ending, nothing out of the ordinary. Well worth the 60+40, will repeat. She'll be gone by mid-March though so if you're a fan of this place, you could do a lot worse than to get there in the meantime.

Peace.

Mr Mike1952
01-17-12, 15:05
Went to the place in North Haven for some well earned relaxation. Hoping to see Judy again, as I have the past 3 or 4 times I've been, but she's gone until March. Oh well, Cindy didn't look too bad so went with that. Had a great time. Massage must have lasted at least 40 mins, absolutely phenomenal. Also must report she has a very friendly and playful attitude, a heck of a lot like Judy in that respect. Probably nicer looking too depending on your taste, Typical ending, nothing out of the ordinary. Well worth the 60+40, will repeat. She'll be gone by mid-March though so if you're a fan of this place, you could do a lot worse than to get there in the meantime.

Peace.Gordon, thanks for the encouragement. I've been a fan of Judy, too, but the last couple of times, it started to seem like a bit of a rut. She was using the same lines and moves and it seemed a bit forced. (And she seems to have gained weight). I think I'll head down there this afternoon and see if I can catch Cindy.

Mike

Swm11
01-18-12, 13:00
Gordon, thanks for the encouragement. I've been a fan of Judy, too, but the last couple of times, it started to seem like a bit of a rut. She was using the same lines and moves and it seemed a bit forced. (And she seems to have gained weight). I think I'll head down there this afternoon and see if I can catch Cindy.

MikeYes, Julie (Judy) is on vacation for a few months.

I had stopped in back in early December because there was a new girl covering for Kay while she was on vacation.

I had a chat with Julie while waiting for the new girl and she told me she was going to yo on vacation in January.

Went back last week but Julie had already left.

Ended up seeing Cindy who does a very good "hard" massage with back-walking, similar style to Linda that used to work there and fills in on occasion.

Member #4104
01-18-12, 17:26
Yeah, thanks for shutting it down for us!My bad, I thought I was supposed to be as descriptive as possible. What did I do wrong? Should I have not mentioned the location?

Advice is welcome.

Member #4104
01-18-12, 17:41
Play on words, DeLeo. The LEO. Get it? Another one bites the dust.Or just my favorite bass guitar player (STP). Just new is all. Thought you all would be more welcoming.

Member #4600
01-19-12, 20:13
Gordon, thanks for the encouragement. I've been a fan of Judy, too, but the last couple of times, it started to seem like a bit of a rut. She was using the same lines and moves and it seemed a bit forced. (And she seems to have gained weight). I think I'll head down there this afternoon and see if I can catch Cindy.

MikeMr Mike. I concur, the last time I saw Judy, she was very distracted, her phone kept going off and she seemed to have her mind anywhere but on what she was doing. Compared to previous stellar visits with her, it was clear she had some personal stuff going on. No surprise to find she's gone for a while, though back in mid-March I heard from Cindy. Still a great place to unwind for an hour, regardless of the staff.

Craven Morehed
01-19-12, 21:25
Mr Mike. I concur, the last time I saw Judy, she was very distracted, her phone kept going off and she seemed to have her mind anywhere but on what she was doing. Compared to previous stellar visits with her, it was clear she had some personal stuff going on. No surprise to find she's gone for a while, though back in mid-March I heard from Cindy. Still a great place to unwind for an hour, regardless of the staff.I to had a visit with with the new girl Cindy, good time but when she came in the room with 2 phones in her hands I thought great interruptions galore but they didn't ring once lucky me.

Isn't there another girl named Katie too?

Down Low
01-19-12, 22:37
My bad, I thought I was supposed to be as descriptive as possible. What did I do wrong? Should I have not mentioned the location?

Advice is welcome.If you read the post 4 down from your original post it may give you a hint. Namely,

Mr Mike1952
01-31-12, 15:17

Peace.I made the visit. I did not get Cindy, only "Kim" was available. There was another girl, but she was in session. (Good to see that their level of business seems to be holding up okay.) She also told me that Judy (or Julie) was on a long vacation. Visiting Korea. Kim said that she had been working there a long time, but I've never seen her before. She is petite and very cute. Generally had the playful attitude that seems to be the norm here, but could not carry on much conversation with her. Asked for a "hard" massage, but she could not push to heavily. She has an amazing touch on the soft part, though, and displayed a lot of sensitivity and understanding of my reactions. No under the clothes touching allowed.

Mike

Swm11
02-02-12, 02:14
Isn't there another girl named Katie too?Kay.

She is back from her vacation, the last few months of last year.

Swm11
02-02-12, 02:19
I made the visit. I did not get Cindy, only "Kim" was available. Kim said that she had been working there a long time, but I've never seen her before. She is petite and very cute.

MikeKim?

That's a new one on me too.

Mr Mike1952
02-02-12, 16:18
Kim?

That's a new one on me too.Maybe it was "Kay?"

I was never sure our favorites was Judy or Julie.

Craven Morehed
02-06-12, 23:58
I to had a visit with with the new girl Cindy, good time but when she came in the room with 2 phones in her hands I thought great interruptions galore but they didn't ring once lucky me.

Isn't there another girl named Katie too?My bad, The girl I thought was Cindy was actually Linda, and the last 2 times I have had Cindy, good time with her.

Different but excellent massage technique.

Swm11
02-07-12, 16:14
My bad, The girl I thought was Cindy was actually Linda, and the last 2 times I have had Cindy, good time with her.

Different but excellent massage technique.Okay, that makes sense.

Linda usually answers the phones for both locations regardless of where she's working at the time.

Her and Cindy used similar a style and routine for their massages.

Condor2
02-07-12, 18:00
Stopped by in Bristol last night. All I can say is this: The woman was OLD. And I mean old by Asian standards. Have you ever wanted to NOT get excited. Simply be / see you wanted to get the heck out? Well I did. I do not believe I'll visit again. It was my second one and, to be honest, I'm not impressed at all.

Craven Morehed
02-09-12, 21:28
Okay, that makes sense.

Linda usually answers the phones for both locations regardless of where she's working at the time.

Her and Cindy used similar a style and routine for their massages.Both locations? Any chance Mimi might be at the other location?

Recently found out she was at the Wildwood place that closed.

Swm11
02-10-12, 16:16
Both locations? Any chance Mimi might be at the other location?

Recently found out she was at the Wildwood place that closed.Don't know of anyone named mimi.

The other associated location is in mid-state NY.

Chudakkad
03-09-12, 19:20
http://www.wtnh.com/dpp/news/middlesex_cty/clinton-business-busted-on-prostitution-charges

Craven Morehed
03-10-12, 13:12
http://www.wtnh.com/dpp/news/middlesex_cty/clinton-business-busted-on-prostitution-chargesIt was only a matter of time, surprised they lasted as long as they did.

Talent seemed to be going down hill anyways

Craven Morehed
03-16-12, 00:22
Guess they are not closed LOL.

http://www.wtnh.com/dpp/news/middlesex_cty/massage-shop-closed-raises-questions

Joe Smalltown
04-06-12, 18:04
Went back for my second visit today. Had Julie both times for the hour session. Fairly attractive K girl, late 20's early 30's, guessing. Table shower was slightly better the second time but no backdoor play. Into the sauna for 5 minutes. The massage is great which is the reason I went there. A little teasing before the flip then the oil comes out. A bit of over the cloths roaming. Overall a solid R&T place. I don't think she'll get topless.

Dippy168
04-19-12, 13:10
Fellow mongers,

I was on the road yesterday and had some free time so I stopped into the RainForest Spa (EL). I had a masseur named Ada who was a cute petite girl. She did a great job on my back and asked me to flip over. On the flip she started on my lower stomach and inner thigh in no time my flag was at full mask. She asked what I did for a living and then asked if I needed my flag pole lubed. I was shocked as I had been there before and never received anything special. I gladly accepted and had a great time with some external roaming allowed. I think that there heading in the right direction, who knows maybe they will put up some walls instead of the curtains.

Play safe,

Dippy168

Tiger 37
04-24-12, 01:21
Anyone having any luck in NB. I have been a few times in the past few weeks and notice that the ladies are out there, some new mostly old ones. Any info would be geat.

Tiger

Swm11
04-24-12, 14:43
Anyone having any luck in NB. I have been a few times in the past few weeks and notice that the ladies are out there, some new mostly old ones. Any info would be geat.

TigerMP in NB?

Is it new?

Craven Morehed
05-07-12, 16:06
Fellow mongers,

I was on the road yesterday and had some free time so I stopped into the RainForest Spa (EL). I had a masseur named Ada who was a cute petite girl. She did a great job on my back and asked me to flip over. On the flip she started on my lower stomach and inner thigh in no time my flag was at full mask. She asked what I did for a living and then asked if I needed my flag pole lubed. I was shocked as I had been there before and never received anything special. I gladly accepted and had a great time with some external roaming allowed. I think that there heading in the right direction, who knows maybe they will put up some walls instead of the curtains.

Play safe,

Dippy168Dippy Thanks for the heads up, I will try and see if I get similar results

Moo Goo Guy
05-07-12, 20:52
I went to the Spa on Washington Ave the other night. Drew Kate I think her name was? Some Americanized name. Anyway, place seemed clean. Got table shower from Kate who seemed sort of young. She spoke broken english with a thick korean accent. In the middle of the massage she said to me "I'll be right back" and left for a good 5-10 minutes. Not sure what that was all about but it certainly sucked. Comes back and resumes lame massage. Got a full hour. I guess it was ok but probably won't go back. I Just went to see what it was all about. Now I know.

Joe Smalltown
05-08-12, 19:32
Saw Vickie this afternoon. She is a gem. They way I remember many the spa's in the day. Very good table shower with all the attention, quality massage with teasing. Nice soft touch before the flip with a toss of the salad. A very nice nipple drag tease on the back which I haven't had in a while. Standard rates for AMPs. I wish they had the face hole in the massage table is my only moan.

We spent a little time discussing the Waterbury days. Spoke about the upcoming legal changes in this freakin state.

What is so wrong with a quality massage on the back, a quality massage on the front, and a man with no control that loses it on his belly? Certainly not her fault.

Swm11
05-09-12, 14:58
I went to the Spa on Washington Ave the other night. Drew Kate I think her name was? Some Americanized name. Anyway, place seemed clean. Got table shower from Kate who seemed sort of young. She spoke broken english with a thick korean accent. In the middle of the massage she said to me "I'll be right back" and left for a good 5-10 minutes. Not sure what that was all about but it certainly sucked. Comes back and resumes lame massage. Got a full hour. I guess it was ok but probably won't go back. I Just went to see what it was all about. Now I know.That's Kay.

She's usually pretty good with her massage, strange.

Seems odd that she left for that long too.

Craven Morehed
05-09-12, 19:47
That's Kay.

Seems odd that she left for that long too.X2 Kay has always been top notch, the sub par service is odd

Kyba1
06-18-12, 15:51
Tried Oriental Massge in shelton the other day. Cici gave the massage which wasn't great, she used way too much oil (felt like I took a bath in Crisco when I left) and didn't even accidentally touch the boys. Asked if she would finish me off and she said no we don't do that here. Was 75 plus 10 tip wouldn't go back.

GrlWatcher13
06-22-12, 09:59
Went and had a very educational session about horoscopes in East Haven the other day. My teacher was Gina and she was great to look at. She really got into what was under Orion's Belt and let me kiss the Aires Twins. She was very into her teaching and a great time was had. Will repeat!

Swm11
06-24-12, 16:16
Went and had a very educational session about horoscopes in East Haven the other day. My teacher was Gina and she was great to look at. She really got into what was under Orion's Belt and let me kiss the Aires Twins. She was very into her teaching and a great time was had. Will repeat!Yeah, Gina is pretty nice, Lisa isn't bad either and the young brunette that works Fridays is cute but very thin.

I haven't been there since the beginning on if year so I'm not sure if there are any new girls working.

RoughHouseCt
07-07-12, 23:23
Just getting into AMPs, but figured I can put something up, right?

Tried the "New" place in EW today. First, I'm just going to say that the massage itself was incredible. Girl knew what she was doing, that alone was worth it. Draped at first which was odd, but that came off after 10 or so when she asked if oil was okay. Well, yeah. Got down by the A and the hands went everywhere. Caressing, sensual touching, etc. No HE, but saw that she had my attention and invited me to take care of it myself. They advertise TS but I didn't get one nor see one, when I go back I'll ask. Definitely got the feeling that they would give better attention to those they know- she got better / friendlier as the massage went on so I'll give them another chance and see what's up.

Thinking about trying Bristol next, but I've heard conflicting reports. Either awesome or terrible. We'll see. Shame there isn't ANYTHING in Central CT, driving all over the place is going to be a pain.

Herodotus
07-08-12, 10:01

Tried the "New" place in EW today. First, I'm just going to say that the massage itself was incredible. Girl knew what she was doing, that alone was worth it. Draped at first which was odd, but that came off after 10 or so when she asked if oil was okay. Well, yeah. Got down by the A and the hands went everywhere. Caressing, sensual touching, etc. No HE, but saw that she had my attention and invited me to take care of it myself. They advertise TS but I didn't get one nor see one, when I go back I'll ask. Definitely got the feeling that they would give better attention to those they know- she got better / friendlier as the massage went on so I'll give them another chance and see what's up.

Thinking about trying Bristol next, but I've heard conflicting reports. Either awesome or terrible. We'll see. Shame there isn't ANYTHING in Central CT, driving all over the place is going to be a pain.I am a huge fan of Bristol. Looks are key, but the ladies more than make up for it with a great massage, and a no nonsense HE in the end. Have been pretty regularly for the past six months, and it has been pleasant every time. One of the girl got a little too adventurous last time, and I left a little sore in the end, but that was my own fault for not putting on the breaks.

WhenWhen
07-08-12, 13:57
Is this place in EW Korean or American?

Thinking about trying Bristol next, but I've heard conflicting reports. Either awesome or terrible. We'll see. Shame there isn't ANYTHING in Central CT, driving all over the place is going to be a pain.

NotSoTechy
07-08-12, 17:19

Thinking about trying Bristol next, but I've heard conflicting reports. Either awesome or terrible. We'll see. Shame there isn't ANYTHING in Central CT, driving all over the place is going to be a pain.I have been here a couple of times. While there is a lot more roaming allowed after they get to know you it continues to be a Do It Yourself shop. They do have a table shower. Some of the ladies will ask if you want one and others will not mention it at all unless you ask. Its on the left handside as you walk past the row of rooms.

RoughHouseCt
07-08-12, 22:56
I have been here a couple of times. While there is a lot more roaming allowed after they get to know you it continues to be a Do It Yourself shop. They do have a table shower. Some of the ladies will ask if you want one and others will not mention it at all unless you ask. Its on the left handside as you walk past the row of rooms.Hmm. Okay. Just seems odd. TS, and the style of massage all seem to indicate that it'd be a HE joint, but who knows? Like I said, the massage was good enough where I'll probably go back from time to time, so we'll see. And yeah, it's Korean.

Going to try Bristol this week. Looking forward to it.

Mr Mike1952
07-10-12, 17:16
Hmm. Okay. Just seems odd. TS, and the style of massage all seem to indicate that it'd be a HE joint, but who knows? Like I said, the massage was good enough where I'll probably go back from time to time, so we'll see. And yeah, it's Korean.

Going to try Bristol this week. Looking forward to it.As you say, everything about it suggests HJ.

Except the suburban location. I think that whoever is calling the shots is afraid that they will get shut down, and telling the girls no releases.

It sort of reminds me of the short lived place in Glastonbury. The first time I went there, I had an older, not terribly attractive masseuse who gave me a great massage and absolutely the best hand job ever. Amazing build up. Kept me on the edge for a long time. Very sensitive to what was happening to me.

And that was it.

From that time on, I could not get a hand release. (Okay, after two tries, I gave up on them). One time, she got me tremendously turned on, just from working in and around and near things, without quite touching.

And then she told me to do it myself.

So, I'm chalking this place up to the suburban location until I hear otherwise.

Mike

John Bear
07-11-12, 10:41
Had a little extra cash and a rough morning so I thought I would get some star treatment. Got a new (to me) girl, decent looking with a cute little ass. I am lead to the room, pay and told to undress. When she comes back I am standing there buck naked and she mentions the towel and to follow her. TS was ok, not afraid to clean all areas really good and actually we had a couple laughs and small talk.

Back to room and I ask for a light massage this time. I have better light massages there but she played around a bunch and asked for the flip fairly early. Mentioned flip now, normal massage after. I will have to say that this lady had the best nipples I have played with in a long time. Must have been an inch long and tasted awesome. She allowed over clothes roaming as she did the HE. I was trying to hold out (ok job, not great, not bad) but when she started shaking I lost it.

Clean up, flip back over (with sheet this time) and an ok massage.

Not only is the location great for me, but I usually have a good time at the star.

GrlWatcher13
07-18-12, 16:07
Happened upon this ditty by chance and took one only to find a superb experience for the old Star prices. Was not expecting to be fully satisfied as only a hand out I was looking for. Bad news is that a bar with outdoor seating is right next door and they can see you coming and going. Other than that. Recommended! (if you have no clue what I am talking about, PM me for the details)

Herodotus
07-21-12, 10:47
Went golfing on Thursday morning, and since I was in the area I stopped off for a massage around noon. Was thrilled to see I got Mina, (my favorite) because she knows I like to be teased without being invasive like some of the other girls. She was in a very flirty mood, and really gave me a great TS. About two mins into the massage though, the bell rings and there is a lot of talking and K talking. Next thing I know, Joann comes in to replace her. She is mumbling something about a crazy customer, and you can tell she does not like this guy (*to the gentleman who came in for a quicky during that time, no offense dude, but if you are reading this, but you might try a different technique, let me explain).

So I am dwelling on how mad I am that Mina left me, and that I was here first, WTF. Apparently, the man requested anyone but Joann, or was really making Joann feel uncomfortable, because you could see she was visibly shaken. Her massage was not nearly as good as it usually is, so I am sitting in my own head and not enjoying anything. I said to her,"did Mina go home? Was it something I did?" Trying to play innocent, but Joann said,"no, no, you are a great customer, but the other customer crazy. Too touchy, touchy, very crazy! Mina will come back." Joanna pretty much finished off the massage, and Mina walked in, saying "ooo, he was a crazy one," and then started a lot of K talk with Joann. *Side note, is there a service where you just get your rocks off without the massage and tableshower? How much does that cost at an AMP?

Now I am feeling better, because Mina is back, and I know she will finish me off. To my surprise though, both girls stayed! I got an amazing 4h massage (always wanted, but could never really justify). I offered to tip both girls, but I only had my CC and asked if they would take that, but Mina refused (no kidding!) Said for me to just tip Joann normal 4. After I was "done," Mina left, and Joann massaged my front / head / ears / back *sitting up / thighs for another 15 minutes! You could tell she was trying to go the extra mile.

Now for my editorial. I love these girls. Not amazing to look at, but always take care of me, and give great massages for a good rate. I cannot imagine how this one guys attitude could have these girls in such a tiff, that they appreciated me that much more. If you are reading this, and know that you might be you that causes the girl discomfort, take the time to stop and consider your actions.

Thanks for reading.

J Pappa
07-28-12, 19:59
Hi guys, was in need of some special treatment south of New Haven but didn't have any luck. Wasn't looking good when I pulled up, open sign was off but figured I would try the door anyway, no luck there either. Tried calling as one last measure but still no luck. Anyone know if something happened that possibly shut this place down?

Moo Goo Guy
08-08-12, 21:11
Went to Bristol AMP last week. Was introduced to what I thought was a new girl. Her name was. Connie maybe? Dang I forget now. Seemed nice. I got another woman for my main massage and only saw her for a second and the introduction. Anybody?

Hugh Handsoman
08-21-12, 09:06
http://waterford.patch.com/articles/rt-32-massage-business-owner-has-prostitution-conviction-in-new-york

Fazone
08-21-12, 14:25
http://waterford.patch.com/articles/rt-32-massage-business-owner-has-prostitution-conviction-in-new-yorkJust to put a finer point on this. Showgun has not been busted. The article details that Showgun's owner was popped in 2006, in N. Y, for profiting from women, under her supervision, who sold sex at an AMP. Nothing illegal has happened since then and nothing involving Showgun appears abnormal.

The rest of the article is typical reporter windbaggery when it comes to sexual topics. The reporter is trying to make a mountain out of a molehill. Heresay is not evidence. There is nothing going on at Showgun that is illegal. As a Showgun client, I can say that mama runs a tight ship there. Clean, friendly and therapeutic.

Joe Zog
08-21-12, 16:05
AMP being sued.

PROVIDENCE, R. I. A Dighton, Mass, man is pressing charges against a well-known local massage parlor, saying he was sexually assaulted.

The 30-year-old man told police on Saturday about an incident in April, when he went to the North Main Street Spa for a massage, according to a police report.

The massage proceeded in ways that have gotten its proprietor and masseuses arrested in the past for prostitution. And ended the same way. The man said he told "Yo Yo" that he had a girlfriend, the report said, but she completed the sex act.

NOW he's pressing charges? Why not just get up before the 'Happy' reached the 'Ending' and walk out? Or how about just rolling over?

Sorry, but everybody knows the Natural Truth: A woman cannot rape a guy. (At least, not under these circumstances. Keep your sick Tarantino-esque fetishes to yourself)

The only way a woman can, ahem, 'get the job done' is with a guy's consent. What—you think the 90+ pound Asian lady held this guy down and 'primed the pump' while he tried to fight her off?

http://www.969bostontalks.com/graham/home.aspx

LuvsUmBig
08-22-12, 15:58
Went to the AMP down off of rte6 in bristol the other day. Had an awesome experience with Marla nice table shower good hard massage and great HE with some over the clothes roaming YMMV. She's mid 30's nice C rack playfull and talkative all and all very good service standard fare 6 45 will definately be returning soon.

Mr Mike1952
08-26-12, 13:18
That's Kay.

Seems odd that she left for that long too.I had an odd experience last week. I have not been there is several months.

I got Judy (Julie?) who has been working there a long time, and was always pretty playful.

The table shower started out as I expected: very playful and fun.

Then, during the main massage, Kay dropped in to talk. She was in and out three times to talk. They chattered to each other in Korean for at least 10 minutes of the massage. I tried te be playful about it, inviting Kay to put her hands on me, too. They laughed, ignored me, and continued to talk. Made me feel like I was an object.

After Kay left, I got my finish. Much less preparation than I got in the past. She just seemed very mechanical.

Then, she became very friendly and affectionate as I was leaving.

I guess my question is whether customer service at this place is deteriorating?

Craven Morehed
08-27-12, 18:37
I had an odd experience last week. I have not been there is several months.

I got Judy (Julie?) who has been working there a long time, and was always pretty playful.

The table shower started out as I expected: very playful and fun.

Then, during the main massage, Kay dropped in to talk. She was in and out three times to talk. They chattered to each other in Korean for at least 10 minutes of the massage. I tried te be playful about it, inviting Kay to put her hands on me, too. They laughed, ignored me, and continued to talk. Made me feel like I was an object.

After Kay left, I got my finish. Much less preparation than I got in the past. She just seemed very mechanical.

Then, she became very friendly and affectionate as I was leaving.

I guess my question is whether customer service at this place is deteriorating?Haven't been in awhile myself, but I always ask for Kay. I find Judy / Julie a little strange.

She is hit and miss for sure. One time was great the next time not so much, so I stick with Kay

Swm11
08-28-12, 14:35
I find Judy / Julie a little strange.

She is hit and miss for sure. One time was great the next time not so much, so I stick with KayI don't go very often either, way too many options out there now.

That said I've never had a bad session with Julie (not Judy).

There have been several occasions where she's joined my sessions with other girls and done free four handed.

Mr Mike1952
08-28-12, 17:27
I don't go very often either, way too many options out there now.

That said I've never had a bad session with Julie (not Judy).

There have been several occasions where she's joined my sessions with other girls and done free four handed.Care to share which are your current favorites?

MarriedTom
08-28-12, 21:53
http://news.providencejournal.com/br.-poli-134.html

PROVIDENCE, R. I. In recent weeks, the police say, they have caused the shutdown of more than one-third of the illegal massage parlors in the city by having undercover officers pose as customers and by pressuring the businesses' landlords.

Their success, they say, is thanks to the three-year-old law against indoor prostitution that makes landlords potentially liable for lawbreaking in their buildings.

Three women have been arrested and charged with procurement of sexual conduct after allegedly propositioning the officers. Their cases are pending.

The spas shut down. From a total of 14. Are Sunflower Spa. 627 Douglas Ave. ; Red Rose Spa. 2 Pontiac Ave. ; JJ Tunia Body Work. 30 Pontiac Ave. ; Central Health. 22 Oregon St. ; and Heavenly Hands. 146 Admiral St.

Rock N Roll
09-04-12, 20:24
New AMP advertising in CL Theraputic section, so I decided to TOFTT. $50 for 1 hour massage. Ad says table shower, but one was not offered to me. There were 2 ladies there when I arrived, and I got the older of the two. Nice body but facially not too attractive. Without going into too much detail, lets just say I was very satisfied with my session, and tipped the standard rate for that kind of service. Seniors may PM me for more details.

Swm11
09-05-12, 16:45
New AMP advertising in CL Theraputic section, so I decided to TOFTT. $50 for 1 hour massage. Ad says table shower, but one was not offered to me. There were 2 ladies there when I arrived, and I got the older of the two. Nice body but facially not too attractive. Without going into too much detail, lets just say I was very satisfied with my session, and tipped the standard rate for that kind of service. Seniors may PM me for more details.Had the opposite experience.

It was really late the night I went.
I ended up with the older woman who was answering the phones, probably not the one you saw.
Inquired about TS and was taken to the room bit they don't have a table so I was placed on a medical stool.
The shower was clinical.

The massage was good and ran over time.
I was covered on the flip and there was no hint at anything more.
When the massage ended she grabbed me under my back and pulled me up,"Finished".
I may go back sometime and try for the woman you got.

I can't imagine this place lasting if the word gets out that they're anything but legit.

GordonFreeman
09-08-12, 10:31
With Star in New Haven closed, what is the FS-AMP closest to Hartford these days?

Joe Smalltown
09-08-12, 11:26
Personally I don't do FS at AMPs but they do BJs at VIP

Member #4718
09-21-12, 22:14
I hit the AMP in bristol about a week ago, and found it to be a very pleasant experience. The woman who I ended up with was friendly and conversational with good english, if a bit older. I love my asian MILFs though, so that was a plus for me. TS was excellent, and she tested the waters a little to see if it was OK before trying anything. Then I went to the sauna, which was a nice touch. I've never been to a place with a sauna before. Then a really impressive hard massage, just what I asked for. She really worked the tension out of my back, and would be completely worth the visit for that alone. Finally, on the flip she did a little more testing, and then proceeded with a marvelous sensual rubdown. Great place, and I would go again in an instant.

RLush472
10-01-12, 09:44
With Star in New Haven closed, what is the FS-AMP closest to Hartford these days?Star was my all time favorite, bit I Also enjoy Tokyo health spa in bridgeport, though I prefer star, this place is it's great to with FS.

Herodotus
10-01-12, 17:51
I hit the AMP in bristol about a week ago, and found it to be a very pleasant experience. The woman who I ended up with was friendly and conversational with good english, if a bit older. I love my asian MILFs though, so that was a plus for me. TS was excellent, and she tested the waters a little to see if it was OK before trying anything. Then I went to the sauna, which was a nice touch. I've never been to a place with a sauna before. Then a really impressive hard massage, just what I asked for. She really worked the tension out of my back, and would be completely worth the visit for that alone. Finally, on the flip she did a little more testing, and then proceeded with a marvelous sensual rubdown. Great place, and I would go again in an instant.I love this place too. Another good one is the Geiko Spa in Milford. Same experience, but with hotter ladies. Both are top notch though.

Swm11
10-03-12, 11:21
I love this place too. Another good one is the Geiko Spa in Milford. Same experience, but with hotter ladies. Both are top notch though.All new girls at Ginko now.

Or at least since I was there last.

Spaman
10-04-12, 03:15
All new girls at Ginko now.

Or at least since I was there last.How are the new girls there? Is young still there? With vicki gone from VIP it may be time to revisit ginko!

Condor2
10-06-12, 10:31
How are the new girls there? Is young still there? With vicki gone from VIP it may be time to revisit ginko!Tina is back at Ginko. Also saw two others as I was leaving the other day. Have not seen Yeung in a very very long time. Sonny, who was absolutely beautiful is gone as well. The two new replacements were attractive and one was especially well proportioned but I did not get her name. Spa is good for what it is. GL.

GordonFreeman
10-06-12, 19:30
I hit the AMP in bristol about a week ago, and found it to be a very pleasant experience. The woman who I ended up with was friendly and conversational with good english, if a bit older. I love my asian MILFs though, so that was a plus for me. TS was excellent, and she tested the waters a little to see if it was OK before trying anything. Then I went to the sauna, which was a nice touch. I've never been to a place with a sauna before. Then a really impressive hard massage, just what I asked for. She really worked the tension out of my back, and would be completely worth the visit for that alone. Finally, on the flip she did a little more testing, and then proceeded with a marvelous sensual rubdown. Great place, and I would go again in an instant.I had not been there in many years. Stopped going after they closed. Returned the other day and have to agree 100% with the previous review / comments.

Huggy Bear #2
10-10-12, 11:25
Had the opposite experience.

It was really late the night I went.

I ended up with the older woman who was answering the phones, probably not the one you saw.

Inquired about TS and was taken to the room bit they don't have a table so I was placed on a medical stool.

The shower was clinical.

The massage was good and ran over time.

I was covered on the flip and there was no hint at anything more.

When the massage ended she grabbed me under my back and pulled me up,"Finished".

I may go back sometime and try for the woman you got.

I can't imagine this place lasting if the word gets out that they're anything but legit.I tried this place also, and was 100% legit massage. I full court pressed for more, left large tip in sight up front, gave all the signs, begged, etc, but just a very good massage. Possibly a 2nd visit with same person might work to benefit, so I might try again, but I don't like wasting effort on that. Got slender in shape Woman, depending on how light hit her, she looked 25 or great shape 40. Slender muscular arms, worked very hard and vigourous, but no extras this time.

No table shower offered. Funky entrance, you can park in back, but have to walk by a set of small stores either way you go in and leave.

Swm11
10-10-12, 17:45
Got slender in shape Woman, depending on how light hit her, she looked 25 or great shape 40. Slender muscular arms, worked very hard and vigourous, but no extras this time.I actually gave this place a second shot a few weeks back.

Went late morning pretty sure I had the girl you described.

Again had a similar experience, very good massage, good front massage unlike the first time but nothing aside from incidental contact.

If anyone has had better luck, PM me.

Msex Herve
10-16-12, 14:58
I hit the AMP in bristol about a week ago, and found it to be a very pleasant experience. The woman who I ended up with was friendly and conversational with good english, if a bit older. I love my asian MILFs though, so that was a plus for me. TS was excellent, and she tested the waters a little to see if it was OK before trying anything. Then I went to the sauna, which was a nice touch. I've never been to a place with a sauna before. Then a really impressive hard massage, just what I asked for. She really worked the tension out of my back, and would be completely worth the visit for that alone. Finally, on the flip she did a little more testing, and then proceeded with a marvelous sensual rubdown. Great place, and I would go again in an instant.Got the same treatment on Friday. As this is right down the street from work, I'll probably go back on a regular basis. Definitely less stressed when I left then when I got there.

ILoveThatPoo
11-13-12, 08:19
Which may help is they (Star) are now charging 70 for the hour. Still a pleasant relaxing experiance. I tipped 40 and was happy doing it. The women there are nothing to look at so I just kept my eyes closed and enjoyed.

Poo

FloydFec
11-25-12, 11:27
Visited Star over the Thanksgiving weekend after visiting friiends and drew "Kim", a 40+ woman with good English skills. Table shower was offered with all spots cleaned. This was followed with a request from me for a sauna visit. Massage technique had just the right amount of pressure and I left feeling relaxed and happy I stopped in. 60 door for 30 unrushed min plus 40 tip. I am not from the area but will repeat if in the area again.

FF

ILoveThatPoo
11-28-12, 09:17
Anyone willing to shae info on the AMP in Shelton? It is close to home but new. I haven't seen any reports on it yet. PM me if you would like to.

Poo

Swm11
11-28-12, 13:19
Anyone willing to shae info on the AMP in Shelton? It is close to home but new. I haven't seen any reports on it yet. PM me if you would like to.

PooTotally Legit from experience and all other accounts.

It's not really an "AMP", it's a owner / operator place.

Don't she has anyone else working there aside from a rare occasion.

Herodotus
11-28-12, 19:00
Visited Star over the Thanksgiving weekend after visiting friiends and drew "Kim", a 40+ woman with good English skills. Table shower was offered with all spots cleaned. This was followed with a request from me for a sauna visit. Massage technique had just the right amount of pressure and I left feeling relaxed and happy I stopped in. 60 door for 30 unrushed min plus 40 tip. I am not from the area but will repeat if in the area again.

FFYup, I am a regular. Partook last Wednesday. Always a pleasant experience, and leave feeling so clean and relaxed. Tight buns for older ladies too.

CWabcdef4
12-04-12, 12:12
Hi,

Saw this posting recently on backpage:

http://springfield.backpage.com/BodyRubs/all-new-asian-bodywork-by-gorgeous-asian-gils-26/21523973

Took a swing by there this morning to check it out. Not sure if the place was being watched or it was just coicidence, but there were two cops on the side of the road on the next block over. They were easily able to watch people enter or leave the place. I didn't stay very long. They could have just been talking for a few minutes, but I'd keep an eye out if you go there.

Speaking of that, has anybody been there yet?

Chris

WhenWhen
12-05-12, 00:44
There were some reports a few weeks ago in the Hartford section by a few mongers who partook. Pretty much all legit according to the reports. Even so, it won't last long. They'll be hounded out of town eventually no matter how conservative they are (in my opinion).

Hi,

Saw this posting recently on backpage:

http://springfield.backpage.com/BodyRubs/all-new-asian-bodywork-by-gorgeous-asian-gils-26/21523973

Took a swing by there this morning to check it out. Not sure if the place was being watched or it was just coicidence, but there were two cops on the side of the road on the next block over. They were easily able to watch people enter or leave the place. I didn't stay very long. They could have just been talking for a few minutes, but I'd keep an eye out if you go there.

Speaking of that, has anybody been there yet?

Chris

Wolfman Jack
12-06-12, 13:58
There were some reports a few weeks ago in the Hartford section by a few mongers who partook. Pretty much all legit according to the reports. Even so, it won't last long. They'll be hounded out of town eventually no matter how conservative they are (in my opinion).Owner charged with human trafficking, she was holding another girl there against her will. No matter how dumb you think the cops are, when something like this moves into their town, they're well aware of it, no matter how small or big the town is (but especially so in a small town like Windsor Locks, where everyone knows everyone else and everything)

http://www.nbcconnecticut.com/news/local/Woman-Charged-With-Human-Trafficking-at-Spa-182394831.html

WhenWhen
12-07-12, 01:06
One day later after my speculation. It isn't surprising. These Korean AMP owners think they can fly under the radar in a small town. No way. There's too much publicity about the "trafficking" aspect in the news today. It's the new "slavery" and the media loves it because they like to think they're "current" and "cutting edge". What they're really about is trying to be titillating to draw viewers. Can't blame them. Still, the way this story reads is sobering. The girl apparently was being held and ran away when she got a chance. Good for her. Can't help but think, though, that as with so much of our society, if it was legalized and properly zoned, there would be very few such tragic stories. I'm dreaming, I know.

WW.

Owner charged with human trafficking, she was holding another girl there against her will. No matter how dumb you think the cops are, when something like this moves into their town, they're well aware of it, no matter how small or big the town is (but especially so in a small town like Windsor Locks, where everyone knows everyone else and everything)

http://www.nbcconnecticut.com/news/local/Woman-Charged-With-Human-Trafficking-at-Spa-182394831.html

Moo Goo Guy
12-12-12, 20:17
Anybody been to Star in Bristol lately? Just wondering if the staff changed over. Is Meena still there? I went 2 weeks ago and 2 of the 3 ladies were new. The one I got was ok looking but massage was boring. Won't be heading back if this is what to expect. Need Meena

Swm11
12-13-12, 11:25
Anybody been to Star in Bristol lately? Just wondering if the staff changed over. Is Meena still there? I went 2 weeks ago and 2 of the 3 ladies were new. The one I got was ok looking but massage was boring. Won't be heading back if this is what to expect. Need MeenaMight want to PM Herodotus, he seems to be a regular.

Herodotus
12-13-12, 17:10
Might want to PM Herodotus, he seems to be a regular.Went a couple weeks ago, and I had Meena. Not sure about new staff though. Sorry. I will let you know if the holiday gods put forth an opportunity for me to visit.

Herodotus
12-15-12, 23:53
Went today to get my back straightened out. Didn't notice anyone new.

Guapo Marx
12-20-12, 23:38
Went today to get my back straightened out. Didn't notice anyone new.Stopped by. Three working. Not real pleased with anyone's looks. Got one who was probably mid to late 50s. Great massage. Ok shower. Lots of teasing. Finish was standard, nothing special.

Another customer came in the same time as me. He was one of those loud friendly types. Kind of hard to concentrate and relax when someone is talking in the shower.

I will go back because the place is clean and the service is consistent. And they do provide a great massage. But it is boring.

Craven Morehed
01-02-13, 14:51
http://www.wfsb.com/story/20485221/massage-parlor-protested-in-clinton

http://clinton.patch.com/articles/protest-against-new-massage-parlor-happening-today

When In Vegas
01-02-13, 17:41
The one on her knees and the one standing next to the red jacket look very doable. Besides nothing wrong with a little granny gum job once in a while.

http://www.wfsb.com/story/20485221/massage-parlor-protested-in-clinton

http://clinton.patch.com/articles/protest-against-new-massage-parlor-happening-today

Mr Mike1952
01-04-13, 14:26
I've posted about my frustrations with this place in the past. Just call ahead, ask for and see Lilly. She is first rate in all aspects of the job. Gives a good strong massage and knows how to make sure you leave happy.

She may be the only one there.

Mike

Chudakkad
01-05-13, 21:08
The one on her knees and the one standing next to the red jacket look very doable. Besides nothing wrong with a little granny gum job once in a while.Man that was hilarious!

SoMany
01-19-13, 17:26
So many of the CT AMPs not very good and too much for just a HR at massage. Should be more for the costs.

PS. Always stay safe and protected with all of them, espc K where cooties run amuc.

DrKingSchultz
01-21-13, 19:41
Anyone have any info on the AMP next to flying tiger in NB? The add on CL says that they offer a table "shampoo."

Herodotus
01-21-13, 22:21
Went to Bristol star. There was a young new girl working. She gave an amazing massage and finished with a little flare. Standard fare of 6&4. Nice to see a new young lady in there.

Bookie
01-22-13, 00:38
Anyone have any info on the AMP next to flying tiger in NB? The add on CL says that they offer a table "shampoo."There's a guy who welcomes you. The lady who offered the massage was not too good looking and I doubt you get anything more than a massage. I went when they first opened so maybe things have changes and as always, YMMV.

Mack Daddy II
01-22-13, 15:06
There's a guy who welcomes you. The lady who offered the massage was not too good looking and I doubt you get anything more than a massage. I went when they first opened so maybe things have changes and as always, YMMV.It seems to be a legit place. I have been there a few times. I got a great message there from nice looking woman in her 30s, nothing else. My back feels great, but no play for junior. It's the same story for the place in West Hartford, massage and no extras

SoMany
02-16-13, 18:25
Went to Bristol star. There was a young new girl working. She gave an amazing massage and finished with a little flare. Standard fare of 6&4. Nice to see a new young lady in there.I drove by the other day, lots of cars but noted LE was in area and across the st. Also noted it several times lately. I think something is up and with the recent Bridgeport and Danbury, Clinton old ladys protecting. I did not stop as a result. Think 2x before you post.

Moo Goo Guy
02-19-13, 19:25
Is Meena back yet? Miss her.

John Bear
02-19-13, 23:20
I drove by the other day, lots of cars but noted LE was in area and across the st. Also noted it several times lately. I think something is up and with the recent Bridgeport and Danbury, Clinton old ladys protecting. I did not stop as a result. Think 2x before you post.I have not been to the place in a while, I have seen cops sitting across the street over the years. Personally, I don't think they care about the place or it would have been busted a long time ago.

Also, right next to the place is a tax office. It is tax season so he will be busy for the next month or two. That is probably why the parking lot is full.

Moo Goo Guy
02-20-13, 19:09
Haha get your refund and immediately exchange it for a massage.

SoMany
02-22-13, 20:23
I have not been to the place in a while, I have seen cops sitting across the street over the years. Personally, I don't think they care about the place or it would have been busted a long time ago.

Also, right next to the place is a tax office. It is tax season so he will be busy for the next month or two. That is probably why the parking lot is full.I think you are right.

Herodotus
02-22-13, 20:25
Anyone tried before? It's above the Subway near CCSU. Seems like it has all the workings.

SoMany
02-22-13, 20:47
Yeah went just other day. Strickly legit. 1 guy 2- 45+ China's, no ts or anything, .7 + tip, not worth my time. at$$!

Also campus has Le on foot, but I still went in, also pretty open area with lots of visual, uncomfortable for sure.

I think they may have cams. Felt lik I was scoped + China had cell durg mag but covered it with towel at my insistence.

Stoner
02-23-13, 12:34
Yeah went just other day. Strickly legit. 1 guy 2- 45+ China's, no ts or anything, .7 + tip, not worth my time. At$$!

Also campus has Le on foot, but I still went in, also pretty open area with lots of visual, uncomfortable for sure.

I think they may have cams. Felt lik I was scoped + China had cell durg mag but covered it with towel at my insistence.

SoMany. Can you try that again? I can barely translate it.

N. E. M?
At$$?
China's? You mean they are chinese and not Korean, for example? Or do you mean just "asian"?

What was pretty open area with lots of visual? Are you referring to LE? The area? The establishment?

You said you felt like you were scoped? Scoped by who? LE? Like rifle scoped?

China had a cell durg mag? What is a cell durg mag? You insisted the "cell durg mag" be covered with a towel?

Herodotus
02-23-13, 13:47
SoMany. Can you try that again? I can barely translate it.

N. E. M?

At$$?

China's? You mean they are Chinese and not Korean, for example? Or do you mean just "asian"?

What was pretty open area with lots of visual? Are you referring to LE? The area? The establishment?

You said you felt like you were scoped? Scoped by who? LE? Like rifle scoped?

China had a cell durg mag? What is a cell durg mag? You insisted the "cell durg mag" be covered with a towel?I was done after "strictly legit". They advertise on BP and CL so I'm surprised. Maybe because they're new? Cannot imagine that anyone goes to those legit ones, but what do I know?

Garthy
02-23-13, 19:59
Yeah went just other day. Strickly legit. 1 guy 2- 45+ China's, no ts or anything, .7 + tip, not worth my time. At$$!

I think they may have cams. Felt lik I was scoped + China had cell durg mag but covered it with towel at my insistence."Strickly legit. 1 guy 2- 45+ China's, no ts or anything, .7 + tip, not worth my time. At$$!"

Translation: "Gentlemen, this place offers no additional services other than a therapeutic massage. When I went there, there was 1 male employee and two older Asian women. The establishment did not possess a table shower nor a sauna. The rate was $70 (plus an additional tip). Personally, I felt that this was not at all a good value. After all, I am a big tipper and that could amount to $200 with tip (and I would leave unsatisfied).

"Also campus has Le on foot, but I still went in, also pretty open area with lots of visual, uncomfortable for sure."

Translation: I noticed a police presence (a foot patrol) in the area of the business. Also, the interior of the establishment lacked private rooms. The massage area was too open for a private experience. The patron could be seen easily by the employees and any other patron who might be in the establishment at the same time.

"I think they may have cams. Felt lik I was scoped + China had cell durg mag but covered it with towel at my insistence"

Translation: Although I did not see any cameras, I was certain they were there. I am fairly certain all events are recorded at that business. The woman who gives the massages kept a cellular phone nearby at all times. For all I knew, it was on and our session was being listened to by another party. I asked the masseuse to please shut off the phone and cover it with a towel as it made me uncomfortable. Should I have had to ask? How unprofessional!

How'd I do?

Stoner
02-24-13, 03:03
LOL, gents! Thanks. My universal translator must be broken! :)

SoMany
02-24-13, 05:42
"Strickly legit. 1 guy 2- 45+ China's, no ts or anything, .7 + tip, not worth my time. At$$!"

Translation: "Gentlemen, this place offers no additional services other than a therapeutic massage. When I went there, there was 1 male employee and two older Asian women. The establishment did not possess a table shower nor a sauna. The rate was $70 (plus an additional tip). Personally, I felt that this was not at all a good value. After all, I am a big tipper and that could amount to $200 with tip (and I would leave unsatisfied).

"Also campus has Le on foot, but I still went in, also pretty open area with lots of visual, uncomfortable for sure."

Translation: I noticed a police presence (a foot patrol) in the area of the business. Also, the interior of the establishment lacked private rooms. The massage area was too open for a private experience. The patron could be seen easily by the employees and any other patron who might be in the establishment at the same time.

"I think they may have cams. Felt lik I was scoped + China had cell durg mag but covered it with towel at my insistence"

Translation: Although I did not see any cameras, I was certain they were there. I am fairly certain all events are recorded at that business. The woman who gives the massages kept a cellular phone nearby at all times. For all I knew, it was on and our session was being listened to by another party. I asked the masseuse to please shut off the phone and cover it with a towel as it made me uncomfortable. Should I have had to ask? How unprofessional!

How'd I do?You did great. NEM = NonExotic massage.

But I should correct one part. The openness part I was referring to is the outside area but you are right on otherwise. Thanks for translating.

Sorry for the typos. Some resulted from the posting process. At was actually that sign as I was attempting a ($%xx! + cartoon remark we all make, F bomb, etc.

Garthy
02-24-13, 09:01
LOL, gents! Thanks. My universal translator must be broken! :)Clueless on N. E. M!

Bad Dawg
02-26-13, 03:52
LOL, gents! Thanks. My universal translator must be broken! :)Captain's Log: A garbled communication was received by deep space transmission from Planet NEM, a possible distress signal. The Enterprise Universal Translator was off-line. Being repaired by Mr. Spock. So we can only guess that the landing party suffered an alien massage with unknown intent by a species we have no contact with and their intentions are unknown. Recommendation that all Star Ships avoid this planet until future sensor scans can be interpreted!

Craven Morehed
02-26-13, 10:47
North End Middletown? Maybe A new place just opened on South Main St.

Bookie
02-26-13, 14:00
Clueless on N. E. M!N. E. M. = Non-Erotic-Massage.

Craven Morehed
02-27-13, 11:14
N. E. M. = Non-Erotic-Massage.Bookie your post set the bells off,

Look at the post below SoMany's.

It was right there all this time LOL

Herodotus
02-27-13, 14:02
Went to place in Bristol. Place is still top notch in my opinion, but may have got even better with two younger / hotter ladies providing great work. Had Julie, a young thirty something, from manhattan. She was great, but it was a little odd because they were so busy they ran out of hot water and I had to get my TS after the massage. This had me very self conscious because I had just come from the gym. Needless to say, she did not roam much near my caboose, but made a really nice effort regardless. Like how she used her hair, and compliments to get me going. 6 and 4 for rates. I love the consistency there; they always take care of me.

Moo Goo Guy
02-27-13, 19:16
Yeah its good to have newbies but call me crazy I like the old ladies. More personable and better massage. I like a hard massage and they def give a better massage. And the new girls seem more shy too. I had Julie and she seems nice but I prefer the oldies like Mina.

Herodotus
02-28-13, 16:23
Yeah its good to have newbies but call me crazy I like the old ladies. More personable and better massage. I like a hard massage and they def give a better massage. And the new girls seem more shy too. I had Julie and she seems nice but I prefer the oldies like Mina.I concur. Mina is awesome. Nvr cared much for Tina but she always gave an incredible massage.

Huggy Bear #2
03-09-13, 10:13
Went there the other day. Only got a theurapeutic massage. $70 for hour.

Place is on busy street, but traffic is usually going by pretty fast. Its on end of complex, next to a pizza place. I rang doorbell and walked in, but when I left, the door was locked when she let me out. So the possibility exists that it could be locked and you have to wait outside for a moment.

Girl was young 22-30 or so, pretty, in great shape. She seemed very new. No Table shower was offered, but I noticed a shower when I left, couldn't see if table or sit down.

I left $40 in plain sight on my clothes. Sat naked, till she came back. I noticed she left door open a crack (but that was the only crack I saw).

Massage was mediocre to fair, she still has her learners permit. She set a timer, and I think she changed at the 15 minute mark. On the flip, maybe a couple of accidental touches, but no HE was going to occur. I full court pressed in a polite way, but HE was not going to happen.

As for the massage, she kinda finished everything she was going to do at the 45 minute mark, and killed time my giving me spider touches all over. I thought for a moment that since she finsihed her vital massage at that point, the last 15 minutes might be fun, but not the case.

Anyway, bottomline, fair massage from a very nice young Lady, nothing else. You never know, if you go enough and get the same person, things can happen, so YMMV. Be safe.

http://hartford.backpage.com/BodyRubs/grand-opening-1-asian-spa-in-newington-23/6065693

GordonFreeman
03-09-13, 18:01
Went to Bristol star. There was a young new girl working. She gave an amazing massage and finished with a little flare. Standard fare of 6&4. Nice to see a new young lady in there.The house fee has been $70 for some time now.

SoMany
03-10-13, 07:39
I've went to Shiatsu last week and had a similar experience to the two gentleman below. Okay TS, terrific massage and a HR at the end. The provider was very sweet, mid 30s and didn't offer anything. Overall a good experience, but I probably wouldn't repeat in the near future. I still prefer VIP in Milford.Hey all beware I went here back in the fall, same MO but got a bad skin rash from the visit. Don't know if the oil or the HE was the issue. The Kgirl 20's was so lame, plus no hands, don't know how I made it, I will not repeat.

AvgUSA
03-11-13, 19:58

Place is on busy street, but traffic is usually going by pretty fast. Its on end of complex, next to a pizza place. I rang doorbell and walked in, but when I left, the door was locked when she let me out. So the possibility exists that it could be locked and you have to wait outside for a moment.

Girl was young 22-30 or so, pretty, in great shape. She seemed very new. No Table shower was offered, but I noticed a shower when I left, couldn't see if table or sit down.

I left $40 in plain sight on my clothes. Sat naked, till she came back. I noticed she left door open a crack (but that was the only crack I saw).

Massage was mediocre to fair, she still has her learners permit. She set a timer, and I think she changed at the 15 minute mark. On the flip, maybe a couple of accidental touches, but no HE was going to occur. I full court pressed in a polite way, but HE was not going to happen.

As for the massage, she kinda finished everything she was going to do at the 45 minute mark, and killed time my giving me spider touches all over. I thought for a moment that since she finsihed her vital massage at that point, the last 15 minutes might be fun, but not the case.

Anyway, bottomline, fair massage from a very nice young Lady, nothing else. You never know, if you go enough and get the same person, things can happen, so YMMV. Be safe.

http://hartford.backpage.com/BodyRubs/grand-opening-1-asian-spa-in-newington-23/6065693Thanks for the toftt, next up is the new place on s. Main st in middletown, if nobody else has ventured over there, I'll take a shot later this week or Saturday.

When In Vegas
03-11-13, 23:14
That's like false advertising. Why the heck would they post in the adult section.

http://hartford.backpage.com/BodyRubs/grand-opening-1-asian-spa-in-newington-23/6065693

SoMany
03-12-13, 06:22
FYI. Don't waste your time I went there about 4 months ago. .4, open room area, no ts, old lady, the worst bad msg ever. How ever I had all the signs of a E-msg. Another NEM.

Swm11
03-12-13, 10:45
Hey all beware I went here back in the fall, same MO but got a bad skin rash from the visit. Don't know if the oil or the HE was the issue. The Kgirl 20's was so lame, plus no hands, don't know how I made it, I will not repeat.Sucks about your rash.

But they don't have any girls in their 20s working there.

Do you have a name?

ScorpioMike
03-15-13, 17:42
I see that three women were charged with prostitution at Deirdra's Health Salon in Fairfield.

News report says the owners are due to be charged also. Be safe.

Mr Mike1952
03-22-13, 15:22
Sorry to hear that this place went down. I haven't been there for more than 30 years, but there was something vaguely reassuring to have a couple of massage parlors that managed to stay open so long: Marlowe's, where I did stop in occasionally, and this one.

When I went there, is was purely a jack shack. The girls did not even remove their tops. Gave pretty decent massage, though.

Does anyone know if their practices changed after ownership changes? Whether that is the reason they went down. I know that Marlowe's offered more and more and became less and less discrete before they went down. Was it the same story here?

SoMany
03-28-13, 04:26
Sucks about your rash.

But they don't have any girls in their 20s working there.

Do you have a name?Wish I did. Knew it at time but I don't remember now. She was cute in her mid 20's, bossy, no touch rules.

She was not into it and a mechanical msg at best + the results, maybe why she is no longer there. Better places in NY and RI.

Swm11
03-28-13, 10:41
Sorry to hear that this place went down. I haven't been there for more than 30 years, but there was something vaguely reassuring to have a couple of massage parlors that managed to stay open so long: Marlowe's, where I did stop in occasionally, and this one.

When I went there, is was purely a jack shack. The girls did not even remove their tops. Gave pretty decent massage, though.

Does anyone know if their practices changed after ownership changes? Whether that is the reason they went down. I know that Marlowe's offered more and more and became less and less discrete before they went down. Was it the same story here?No, pretty much the same deal.

Most of the MTs there basically did HJ only.

There was one MT that used to work at Tokyo in Bpt.
I've been told she used to give bjs to Tokyo clients that used to see her at D's.
She was HJ only with new clients.

Herodotus
03-31-13, 07:39
Went to my fave place in Bristol. New girls lately! Very impressive, think I had Angie. She was a short, cute, little thing and she did a great job. Massage was above average, and she even took some DNA to the hair (too close) and laughed it off. She had quite a few deep purple bruises on her bare arms, so that was a little weird, but otherwise nice time.

Mr Mike1952
04-02-13, 17:38
So, of the long time, HJ places, the only one left seems to be the Zodiac.

How long until their turn comes?

No, pretty much the same deal.

Most of the MTs there basically did HJ only.

There was one MT that used to work at Tokyo in Bpt.

I've been told she used to give bjs to Tokyo clients that used to see her at D's.

She was HJ only with new clients.

Swm11
04-02-13, 18:13
So, of the long time, HJ places, the only one left seems to be the Zodiac.

How long until their turn comes?Don't hold your breath on that one.

Mr Mike1952
04-04-13, 17:58
Don't hold your breath on that one.Do you mean, don't hold my breath, they'll be closing soon.

Or don't hold my breath, they are safe for awhile?

UnkleLuke
04-05-13, 12:43

Does anyone know if their practices changed after ownership changes? Whether that is the reason they went down. I know that Marlowe's offered more and more and became less and less discrete before they went down. Was it the same story here?*Moment of Silence*

Damn. Just heard of this. And it is really sad to see it go. Haven't been there in awhile but did go fairly frequently back in the day.

A little overprice but didn't mind it too much be / see I liked the environment. And I as far as I know it pretty much remained a strictly jack shack.

[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that if answered would be a violation of forum guidelines.

Thanks,

A2

GordonFreeman
04-27-13, 09:02
The mp in Bristol just bought a generator for the building. Not hooked up yet, but the unit has been delivered. Now we can be happy in all weather conditions.

Moo Goo Guy
04-27-13, 11:06
The mp in Bristol just bought a generator for the building. Not hooked up yet, but the unit has been delivered. Now we can be happy in all weather conditions.I've never noticed it to be too hot or cold in the building?

Moo Goo Guy
04-27-13, 16:15
Just read in another forum where Bristol might want to start making it harder for this place to stay open. Cracking down. Idiots. They give a better massage than "legit" places. Lets face it, theres nothing going on here. Just let them be.

Herodotus
05-08-13, 07:47
Love my place in Bristol. Have been getting a younger, cute girl lately who has been above average in all categories, but got one of the "classics" last time, and boy was it nice. I was really enjoying the TS so I asked if could "'go' twice today." She said no prob and took care if me right then. Gave a great massage, and then went again. The massage included a nice oil rub too which I hadn't had there before. I tipped almost double the usual rate because of the double goings; do you think that was too much? She seemed very appreciative.

Now, I am a regular so YMMV, but this place has always taken care of me well. All I do is be polite and don't push anything. One time I had a poor experience where one of the other clients took away my original masseuse, and they made it up to me by giving a four handed finish.

Enjoy, and be kind to them.

Herodotus
05-22-13, 15:31
Ugh. A blemish on perfection.

Went yesterday, and got a rather haggered, older, bigger woman. She looked like a mama San so I did not complain and assumed one of my girls would pick me up. Much to my dismay I had to go with her. I like my massages hard, but she not only went hard, but this one was brutal. She was ripping my skin off and it was a very rushed overall performance. I begged for Judy, but she came in and told me she was busy with an appointment. I cannot imagine how to make an appt there, because evrytime I call I get a full voicemail. Judy flirted a little with me and promised to take care of me next time, but I tell you what. If that other girl answers with her bad teeth, gum that kept coming out of her mouth, and a rushed job. I'm turning around. Many of you know that I rarely, if ever, complain; so please take that into consideration while reading this. I was not happy.

Mighty Spearsman
05-23-13, 13:03
Stopped by here a couple of weeks ago for a 1-hour massage around 10 pm. Was greeted at the door by a pleasant older woman. 50-ish, who turned out to be my masseuse. Not much to look at but not ugly either.

Table shower was fun, then the usual back and leg massage while I lay on my stomach. After 30 minutes or so, my masseuse asked if she could walk on my back and I replied "sure." She draped a towel over my butt, then immediately left the room, leaving the door wide open (it had been closed prior to that moment). 30 seconds later 3 other Korean ladies of various ages, including 2 who looked relatively young (30-ish), stood at the door and watched while my masseuse walked on my back, explaining in Korean to the 3 ladies what she was doing. Eventually the towel fell off but neither me, the masseuse or the 3 ladies at the door said anything.

The back-walking lasted at least 10 minutes and was great, one of the best I've ever received. Once the walking was over, my masseuse said something in Korean and the 3 ladies closed the door and walked away. The rest of the massage proceeded as normal for this place.

Nice to be of service and help train the masseuses of the future. Maybe I should have asked for a discount? LOL.

As I've said before, this is not a full-service spa, just a great place to get a massage, so I hope that the Bristol authorities leave this place alone.

Moo Goo Guy
05-23-13, 19:13
Couple things on Spearsmans report. You said they opened and closed doors, but I believe they have curtain type drapes in the doorways. Also, you said you arrived at 10pm. Are you sure it wasnt slightly earlier because I think they close at 10. Did they stay open special for you or have they changed their hours.

Also I have never ever gotten a back walking there. Maybe all this is new as I haven't been there in a while. Let me know because I really like this place. Like you said its just an honest to goodness good massage. Not full service and would be a shame if they are catching heat. Nice ladies providing a well needed service.

Swm11
05-24-13, 09:38
Been there once last year and once the year before.

Back walking each time, of course I always ask for a Hard massage and that usually part of the equation if the MT does walking.

Windshield
06-08-13, 20:18
I noticed there what seems to be a new spa located not far from Norwich and Colchester. Does anyone know anything about it?