PDA

View Full Version : Amp Tips And Guidelines

Bobby Gunn
01-16-09, 12:33
Here are some tips and etiquette for visitors looking for extras in an AMP (Asian Massage Parlor). I'm one who prefers the AMPs to the other mongering options because they seem to provide a safe and relaxing environment. I wanted to share some general information in a number of sections and decided to do it here instead as more people are likely to view it and add on. I hope this can help any newbies to AMPs or jog the memory of AMP experts to dish out some tips of their own.

1) Leave Valuables and Extra Money Outside - Only take in what you need. Some places may want to see your ID. You will need money or a credit card to pay. I usually take my cell-phone, keys, and only enough money to pay for what I want. If you don't know what the charge will be, put money in different pockets or hide it in your wallet (behind a photo or something) so they don't see all your money at once. I had one girl looking in my wallet after I told her I was used to paying $100 for FS and she wanted $150. Luckily, I had already "moved" the extra money somewhere else and only paid the $100. Use the specific city forums to research and post pricing in the area you are going.

2) Entry into the AMP - Entry can be done in a number of ways. Sometimes, there is a locked door with a buzzer and sometimes you enter like a normal business. When you are greeted, smile and say hello to the person letting you in. They will most likely be the mama-san who is in charge of the girls. At some point, either at the front or in a massage room, you'll be asked what you want. Simply state "1 Hour Please" or whatever time limit you want. You'll be told a price and you should pay that to start without talking about any tips or extras. I recommend at least an hour as shorter times may cheapen your experience. 30 minutes is good if you are in a rush or short on cash. Sometimes you pay the person admitting you and sometimes it's the actual girl you pay. At this point, you aren't asking for anything other than a massage.

3) Become a Repeat Customer - This seems to be the number one factor. The providers want to make sure you are "not a cop" and once they are comfortable that you aren't, they will more than likely provide extras. I've been asked many times, "have you been here before?" and it's always good to answer "yes". If they remember you, even better. If not, try and remember the name of the person you saw before.

3a) Fake Being a Repeat Customer - If you haven't been to a particular place before, act like you have been. Get information about them in the forums for the cities you plan on visiting, or your home town. Find out the going rates for HJ, BJ, FS etc. and have the money handy. Even a little comment during the Table Shower or Sauna such as "this is my favorite part" or something along those lines will make them think you were there before. Do your research before you go!

3b) If you are a new Customer - You can tell them that you have been to other AMP's in another city. This is a good technique if you are travelling and are trying out AMP's in a new city. You can also name a competitor and say you used to go there but you moved and this one is closer or that you want to try something new. The goal is to let them know you've been to AMP's before, but that you are new to their particular establishment. Depending on the place, this may or may not lead to extras.

4) Get Fully Undressed ASAP - Yes, you will be naked. In my experience, the girl takes your door fee, leaves for a minute or more. Sometimes she will ask you to get undressed, sometimes she won't, sometimes she will and you won't understand a word she said. So use this time to take ALL of your clothes off. My first time, I was standing in my underwear and she told me to take those off too. I felt as if she knew it was my first time. So get naked and if the towel slides off, let it. It will show her that you have done this before. Be free with nudity.

5) Bring your own condom - The "purse" is a great opportunity to place a condom where she can see it. If there is no purse, lay the condom on a table or somewhere that is in view. Usually, if they are providing extras, they will provide the condom. But showing the initiative to bringing your own indicates you are there for more than a massage.

6) Shower Etiquette - Some places offer a shower where you go in yourself and wash. If they don't offer, ask if there is one. Some places take you to a table-shower where they put you on a table and wash you. Some places, the girl will wash everything including your genitals. This is a good thing. Some places may ask you to wash your own genitals and I would advise you to do so if you want them to do anything later. It is not generally appropriate to ask for extras at this time. It also helps if you know where the shower is and lead her there instead of her leading you.

7) Enjoy the Massage - It's part of the experience, and the girls usually give you a pretty good massage. If you have a stiff neck, sore legs, or something else, let her know so she can concentrate on those areas. You usually start out on your stomach and she rubs your back, legs, arms, etc. She may brush against you with her crotch, lift up her skirt and sit on your butt, and lean over brushing her body against you. Different places vary as far as touching her, but light brushing on her leg or arm aren't too intrusive and will generally let her know you are looking for extras. This isn't necessary and I usually don't "touch" her until later. This is still part of the "I'm not a cop" routine.

8) Lose the Towel - If there is a towel covering you, do everything possible to get it off of you. If it's covering your butt, roll around while she isn't near you so it gets out of position or falls to the floor. If she puts it back, lose it again. Don't be too obvious but at some point, the towel will most likely be tossed aside. If she is persistent, feel free to ask "no towel please" or something along those lines.

9) Become Aroused - Usually, the girl will try to get you aroused. She'll lighten up the touch a little around your buttocks and brush your skin gently. Shift yourself if you do become aroused to "let her know" that you need room to grow. If you aren't getting aroused, shift yourself anyway to "fake" getting aroused. This will let her know that your johnson is growing and you are getting ready. She may even reach underneath and lend a helping hand if you are lucky.

10) Wait to Flip Over - At some point, she'll ask you to flip over. When she does, simply flip over onto your back. You may or may not be aroused at this point. Either way, she'll know and she'll do everything she legally knows how to make sure you get aroused. This is a time to smile and enjoy her expertise.

11) The "Tip" - The girl will usually ask if there is anything else she can do for you or if you are "OK". This is where you say what you want (HJ, BJ, FS) or make the HJ, BJ, FS "motions". She'll either say how much or just ask you for money. This is where knowing the going rate is handy. It's usually $40-$60 for HJ, $80-$100 for BJ, and $100-$140 for FS. Keep in mind that you can always negotiate and it may vary depending on where in the USA, or world, you are. She may leave for a minute or two or she may just start right there. The key to negotiating is getting a fair value. If you offer $20 for FS and she accepts, it will probably be the worst FS ever. If you overpay, then you ruin the great value of the AMP. So try not to stray too far above or below the going rate. I usually offer at the low end (i.e. $100 for FS) and say that's what I'm used to paying. Tell her what you want and a price you want to pay. She'll most likely be reluctant to give you pricing.

12) The Fun Part - When she returns (or starts), it's generally acceptable that you can now touch her. She may or may not like you to and you have to respect her individual level of comfort. I've had girls get completely naked, sit between my legs, and give me a HJ as well as one that stands there fully clothed doing it. I can't predict what will happen but this will affect your decision to return or not return. If you are getting BJ or FS, she will most likely provide and put on the condom (which I recommend) and she'll start. If you brought your own, she may use that one. Again, if you want to be on top, do it doggie-style, or want her on top, they are generally open to how you want to do it.

13) Variations - If you are into DATY or other things, be up front with it. I've done DATY on a number of girls and some get into it and some don't. Some enjoy when you touch and finger them and some don't. Some will let you massage them and some won't. I've never looked for Anal so I can't give advice on that. Some places will only give HJ. So be aware and look for advice in your local forums.

14) Happy Ending - After the ending, she'll usually clean you up or get rid of the condom if there was one used. Sometimes, a hot towel, a beverage, and even mouthwash are provided. If you paid for an hour and you finish early, you may or may not get the full time limit. Some girls will continue the massage, some will tell you to get dressed. This is another area where different places differ greatly. If you feel cheated out of your time, feel free to express your opinion.

15) Be Polite - I use this motto in life, but the providers are people just like you and me, and they like being treated with respect. During the massage, try giving out a compliment such as "that feels nice" or "your hands are so soft" instead of something like "you have nice tits" or "I can't wait to f**k you". I find that being nice goes a lot farther than acting like an ass. Talk to them like you'd talk to a new friend.

Joseph T 1979
01-16-09, 13:00
This was so unbelievable informative, thank you so much! I've been lurking around here for a few days now, and have been looking for something like this.....I'm so glad I came across it. I'm sure there's tons of guys out there that feel the same way.

Cheers!

First Try
01-16-09, 13:49
Here are some tips and etiquette for visitors looking for extras in an AMP (Asian Massage Parlor). I'm one who prefers the AMPs to the other mongering options because they seem to provide a safe and relaxing environment. I wanted to share some general information in a number of sections and decided to do it here instead as more people are likely to view it and add on. I hope this can help any newbies to AMPs or jog the memory of AMP experts to dish out some tips of their own.

1) Leave Valuables and Extra Money Outside - Only take in what you need. Some places may want to see your ID. You will need money or a credit card to pay. I usually take my cell-phone, keys, and only enough money to pay for what I want. If you don't know what the charge will be, put money in different pockets or hide it in your wallet (behind a photo or something) so they don't see all your money at once. I had one girl looking in my wallet after I told her I was used to paying $100 for FS and she wanted $150. Luckily, I had already "moved" the extra money somewhere else and only paid the $100. Use the specific city forums to research and post pricing in the area you are going.

2) Entry into the AMP - Entry can be done in a number of ways. Sometimes, there is a locked door with a buzzer and sometimes you enter like a normal business. When you are greeted, smile and say hello to the person letting you in. They will most likely be the mama-san who is in charge of the girls. At some point, either at the front or in a massage room, you'll be asked what you want. Simply state "1 Hour Please" or whatever time limit you want. You'll be told a price and you should pay that to start without talking about any tips or extras. I recommend at least an hour as shorter times may cheapen your experience. 30 minutes is good if you are in a rush or short on cash. Sometimes you pay the person admitting you and sometimes it's the actual girl you pay. At this point, you aren't asking for anything other than a massage.

3) Become a Repeat Customer - This seems to be the number one factor. The providers want to make sure you are "not a cop" and once they are comfortable that you aren't, they will more than likely provide extras. I've been asked many times, "have you been here before?" and it's always good to answer "yes". If they remember you, even better. If not, try and remember the name of the person you saw before.

3a) Fake Being a Repeat Customer - If you haven't been to a particular place before, act like you have been. Get information about them in the forums for the cities you plan on visiting, or your home town. Find out the going rates for HJ, BJ, FS etc. and have the money handy. Even a little comment during the Table Shower or Sauna such as "this is my favorite part" or something along those lines will make them think you were there before. Do your research before you go!

3b) If you are a new Customer - You can tell them that you have been to other AMP's in another city. This is a good technique if you are travelling and are trying out AMP's in a new city. You can also name a competitor and say you used to go there but you moved and this one is closer or that you want to try something new. The goal is to let them know you've been to AMP's before, but that you are new to their particular establishment. Depending on the place, this may or may not lead to extras.

4) Get Fully Undressed ASAP - Yes, you will be naked. In my experience, the girl takes your door fee, leaves for a minute or more. Sometimes she will ask you to get undressed, sometimes she won't, sometimes she will and you won't understand a word she said. So use this time to take ALL of your clothes off. My first time, I was standing in my underwear and she told me to take those off too. I felt as if she knew it was my first time. So get naked and if the towel slides off, let it. It will show her that you have done this before. Be free with nudity.

5) Bring your own condom - The "purse" is a great opportunity to place a condom where she can see it. If there is no purse, lay the condom on a table or somewhere that is in view. Usually, if they are providing extras, they will provide the condom. But showing the initiative to bringing your own indicates you are there for more than a massage.

6) Shower Etiquette - Some places offer a shower where you go in yourself and wash. If they don't offer, ask if there is one. Some places take you to a table-shower where they put you on a table and wash you. Some places, the girl will wash everything including your genitals. This is a good thing. Some places may ask you to wash your own genitals and I would advise you to do so if you want them to do anything later. It is not generally appropriate to ask for extras at this time. It also helps if you know where the shower is and lead her there instead of her leading you.

7) Enjoy the Massage - It's part of the experience, and the girls usually give you a pretty good massage. If you have a stiff neck, sore legs, or something else, let her know so she can concentrate on those areas. You usually start out on your stomach and she rubs your back, legs, arms, etc. She may brush against you with her crotch, lift up her skirt and sit on your butt, and lean over brushing her body against you. Different places vary as far as touching her, but light brushing on her leg or arm aren't too intrusive and will generally let her know you are looking for extras. This isn't necessary and I usually don't "touch" her until later. This is still part of the "I'm not a cop" routine.

8) Lose the Towel - If there is a towel covering you, do everything possible to get it off of you. If it's covering your butt, roll around while she isn't near you so it gets out of position or falls to the floor. If she puts it back, lose it again. Don't be too obvious but at some point, the towel will most likely be tossed aside. If she is persistent, feel free to ask "no towel please" or something along those lines.

9) Become Aroused - Usually, the girl will try to get you aroused. She'll lighten up the touch a little around your buttocks and brush your skin gently. Shift yourself if you do become aroused to "let her know" that you need room to grow. If you aren't getting aroused, shift yourself anyway to "fake" getting aroused. This will let her know that your johnson is growing and you are getting ready. She may even reach underneath and lend a helping hand if you are lucky.

10) Wait to Flip Over - At some point, she'll ask you to flip over. When she does, simply flip over onto your back. You may or may not be aroused at this point. Either way, she'll know and she'll do everything she legally knows how to make sure you get aroused. This is a time to smile and enjoy her expertise.

11) The "Tip" - The girl will usually ask if there is anything else she can do for you or if you are "OK". This is where you say what you want (HJ, BJ, FS) or make the HJ, BJ, FS "motions". She'll either say how much or just ask you for money. This is where knowing the going rate is handy. It's usually $40-$60 for HJ, $80-$100 for BJ, and $100-$140 for FS. Keep in mind that you can always negotiate and it may vary depending on where in the USA, or world, you are. She may leave for a minute or two or she may just start right there. The key to negotiating is getting a fair value. If you offer $20 for FS and she accepts, it will probably be the worst FS ever. If you overpay, then you ruin the great value of the AMP. So try not to stray too far above or below the going rate. I usually offer at the low end (i.e. $100 for FS) and say that's what I'm used to paying. Tell her what you want and a price you want to pay. She'll most likely be reluctant to give you pricing.

12) The Fun Part - When she returns (or starts), it's generally acceptable that you can now touch her. She may or may not like you to and you have to respect her individual level of comfort. I've had girls get completely naked, sit between my legs, and give me a HJ as well as one that stands there fully clothed doing it. I can't predict what will happen but this will affect your decision to return or not return. If you are getting BJ or FS, she will most likely provide and put on the condom (which I recommend) and she'll start. If you brought your own, she may use that one. Again, if you want to be on top, do it doggie-style, or want her on top, they are generally open to how you want to do it.

13) Variations - If you are into DATY or other things, be up front with it. I've done DATY on a number of girls and some get into it and some don't. Some enjoy when you touch and finger them and some don't. Some will let you massage them and some won't. I've never looked for Anal so I can't give advice on that. Some places will only give HJ. So be aware and look for advice in your local forums.

14) Happy Ending - After the ending, she'll usually clean you up or get rid of the condom if there was one used. Sometimes, a hot towel, a beverage, and even mouthwash are provided. If you paid for an hour and you finish early, you may or may not get the full time limit. Some girls will continue the massage, some will tell you to get dressed. This is another area where different places differ greatly. If you feel cheated out of your time, feel free to express your opinion.

15) Be Polite - I use this motto in life, but the providers are people just like you and me, and they like being treated with respect. During the massage, try giving out a compliment such as "that feels nice" or "your hands are so soft" instead of something like "you have nice tits" or "I can't wait to f**k you". I find that being nice goes a lot farther than acting like an ass. Talk to them like you'd talk to a new friend.

USTraveller posted these guidelines in the Massage thread on the Special Interest forum page on 4/13/2005 post #1

Aaron Colt
01-17-09, 01:42

This should be a prerequisite to read for everybody signing up on the forum. Nice reference material.

El Dude
01-17-09, 01:59
Thanks BG for summing it up. Been reading the forum mainly for Massage therapists (Mei Ling doesn't play even after 8 sessions and Ling Ling would only add lube to my self service, Jean starting getting too cozy and lazy and wanted to date, I'll pass). Finally got the balls to hit up an AMP (Nirvana).

Walked in all confident, said Hi to mama, picked Pearl. Mama escorted me to da room, slipped her. 5 like you would a doorman (that was smooth). Pearl walked in as I was getting undressed. Got naked before she really said anything, then Pearl asked if I wanted a shower. She washed me down, then when she was drying me. I was sporting wood. She was happy to see that and gave it some quick kisses. Pearl gave a great GFE that night, she wasn't into ground and pound. She seemed really sensitive like almost raw from previous work from other mongers. I was impressed with myself for maintaining my nervousness and made quite an impression on Pearl. She was kissing and hugging me when I was leaving. Said bye to mama and she said bye and smiled.

I acted like a gentleman and got great service.

I went back a week later looking for Skye. Saw her on the couch and she looked pissed. So I passed because I heard about her moodiness and YMMV.

Pearl was busy. Mama said come back later.

Looking for a Pearl type provider but with bigger tits. Love me some titties!

Saw Kyong at Kool's instead for a $ CIM.

Worth every penny.

Talon X
01-17-09, 04:47
I agree with you 100%.

I do disagree with one part of Gunn's etiquette. At 3a (Fake being a customer), I would advise most to tell the truth. Its tricky to BS your way around the history or schematics of an AMP, using only these reports. I've told the truth (My first time) and told them about other places I frequent. If asked I'll name providers and where I saw them. It usually helps.

Also would add: Please don't tell anyone about this forum and don't use this forum like a referral to get in or get certain services. Readers should understand that some mongers have worked hard (multiple visits) to get the service provided to them. Readers should earn their service and not expect it on the first visit or for cheapo rates.

TX

This should be a prerequisite to read for everybody signing up on the forum. Nice reference material.

Stangman808
01-17-09, 19:13
Something I always do when trying a new AMP if a Korean MS greets me at the door is to smile, bow a little bit and say "Anyong haseyo", which is a polite greeting in Korean. After the session when the provider walks me to the door, I will thank the provider and if the MS is not around I will ask to see the MS and again smile, bow a little bit and say "Kamsamnida" (Thank you). This way I have a better chance of the MS remembering me for the next time I visit. And during the visit I'm always polite, smiling and friendly which helps put the MS and provider at ease.

Memahu
01-18-09, 05:06
I went back a week later looking for Skye. Saw her on the couch and she looked pissed. So I passed because I heard about her moodiness and YMMV.

She might have been pissed because you saw another provider at that place. I learned from experience that they talk to each other and know which customer sees which provider. I even caught one regular provider who mention her co-worker by name and asked me, if she gave good service too, when I didn't say who was the other provider.

Master Yoda
01-19-09, 22:54
USTraveller posted these guidelines in the Massage thread on the Special Interest forum page on 4/13/2005 post #1Bobby Gunn,

Thanks for reposting this informative letter. To me it doesn't who wrote it. We would not have found it if it wasn't for you. It will only help fellow AMP mongers. I for one haven't gone in a long time for the economy has gotten to me not to metion a new ball and chain. But if and when I go again, (tax returns) it will definetly help. P.S. Why did you take out the last few sections?

Thanks,

MY

Cleanman
01-21-09, 00:11
Something I always do when trying a new AMP if a Korean MS greets me at the door is to smile, bow a little bit and say "Anyong haseyo", which is a polite greeting in Korean. After the session when the provider walks me to the door, I will thank the provider and if the MS is not around I will ask to see the MS and again smile, bow a little bit and say "Kamsamnida" (Thank you). This way I have a better chance of the MS remembering me for the next time I visit. And during the visit I'm always polite, smiling and friendly which helps put the MS and provider at ease.Thank you Stangman.

Tvskat
04-10-09, 22:19
So are you able to kiss these girls most of the time in these AMPs?

Kapalua
04-11-09, 04:59
That could depend upon a variety of factors, such as whether the type of "kissing" desired is deep wet tongue kissing or merely light kissing on the lips; the attractiveness or unattractiveness of the particular customer; the particular customer's level of oral hygiene; and the youthfulness and beauty of the specific provider (it's easier for youthful and beautiful providers to still make good money even if they refuse kissing).

Of course, some customers might not be that interested in kissing a mouth that may have been sucking some other guy's dick (or even rimming) within the past hour or so. :D

KillingAngel
04-11-09, 10:28
Nice tips Bobby!

Here is a personal tip: If the girl asks for money upfront, she is a *****, quickly ask to change girls. She will rush you and provide poor service.

I would provide more tips, but everything seems to be summed up by Bobby.

Tvskat
04-11-09, 15:43
That could depend upon a variety of factors, such as whether the type of "kissing" desired is deep wet tongue kissing or merely light kissing on the lips; the attractiveness or unattractiveness of the particular customer; the particular customer's level of oral hygiene; and the youthfulness and beauty of the specific provider (it's easier for youthful and beautiful providers to still make good money even if they refuse kissing).

Of course, some customers might not be that interested in kissing a mouth that may have been sucking some other guy's dick (or even rimming) within the past hour or so. :DHaha thanks. Thats also something that would be a problem.

The random dick kiss to my mouth. :X

Seenum
04-12-09, 08:44
Haha thanks. Thats also something that would be a problem.

The random dick kiss to my mouth. :X

Bob and weave no kissing on the lips for me.

Carmex
06-03-09, 19:10
Hello All,

So after reading the tips and guidelines, I am interested in my first AMP experience. I usually do the Downtown and Craigslist incall thing, but after I showed up two days ago at one providers house and she was a he (OMG)! I am now finished with the CL roulette table.

So, all you experienced mongers out there, if you had one place to go and it was your first time, where would it be? (and who would it be? ) Let me know and I will report back in detail. Prices still.5 for MS and.5 tip? Seems reasonable for FS and TS.

Weeeee let the games begin!

Jimmiedean
06-04-09, 02:26
Hello All,

So after reading the tips and guidelines, I am interested in my first AMP experience. I usually do the Downtown and Craigslist incall thing, but after I showed up two days ago at one providers house and she was a he (OMG)! I am now finished with the CL roulette table.

So, all you experienced mongers out there, if you had one place to go and it was your first time, where would it be? (and who would it be? ) Let me know and I will report back in detail. Prices still.5 for MS and.5 tip? Seems reasonable for FS and TS.

Brah ur prices are off by like hundred. 50 house 150 for fs. That's standard. Read the massage palor forum and choose ur poison. Search will tell u where it is to if u type in the name

Alohashorts
06-04-09, 03:05
Of course, some customers might not be that interested in kissing a mouth that may have been sucking some other guy's dick (or even rimming) within the past hour or so. :D

I had to push the head of a provider away once because she wanted to kiss me right after rimming my ass. I don't care how hot she is, I don't ever want to taste my own ass.

Aaron Colt
06-04-09, 05:08
Hello All,

Carmex,

I would visit as many amps as you can in one evening. If you make your rounds and nobody interests you, pass, and go back out another evening, however, if you make a pass and your gut tells you a certain provider may be worth the adventure. Dive in and give it a ride.

House is $50, and to get everything your ding ding desires $150. But if service is horrible, tip accordingly. Good luck.

Redneck 1
02-24-13, 03:57
Recently I noticed two interesting reports on AMP visits. In one, a customer decided not to DATY because the provider had already put lube on her pussy. In the other, a customer refrained from DATY because the provider had made the room too dark and the customer couldn't sufficiently see the pussy. I've likewise occasionally experienced the "lube on the pussy" problem and the "darkness" problem. However, my solution was to politely ask the provider to wash off the lube or politely request that the provider turn up the lighting. Notably, I've never had an AMP provider refuse to wash off lube after I explained that I wanted to DATY. Similarly, I've never had an AMP provider refuse to increase the lighting in a dark room (although some have been a bit reluctant).

So if a customer wants a fully satisfying AMP experience in exchange for his hard-earned money, my general advice would be to graciously ask a provider to change something if it's unsatisfactory.

Island Guy808
04-11-13, 20:41
Monger Bros,

Hope this is the right section to post this. And sorry if this is covered elsewhere.

Been considering maybe doing a double session or maybe longer and was wondering if any of you with experience might be willing to share your comments and insight on this.

I'm pretty much a single session monger and I've only done a couple of multi-sessions and they were kinda spur of the moment things. Don't usually go packing for 2 sessions which is why it rarely happens. My first was with Nami at Nirvana. Had one of those really great sessions where both of ya click really well. Had some extra winnings on me and she asked if wanted to extend and have more fun instead of post splooge TS. Ended up with another hour of a really great session, and it was hf+tip x 2 but felt totally worth it.

I'm guessing for popular providers it would be polite to book in advance (sketchy if little IG has had his fill on pop #1) or let them know you might do a twofer. Saw another post about a dude who insisted on a twofer interfering with another bro's appt and that's lame.

* If ya book two hours and do a long massage and only time for one pop, or vice versa. Do you give a lower tip?
* Is it OK to expect discount tip for multi's? Any advice for tactfully bringing it up without crossing legal lines or insulting the provider?
* Figure house will always want their. 5 / hr, how flexible are providers if you go 3 or more?
* At a certain point is "take out" better? (Think I'd rather keep things indoors though)
* Any dudes do back-to-back girls at the same place? (if you got a regular this might be awkward. LOL)
* Don't think I could handle a 2 on 1, but since we're on the subject of multi's it'd be interesting to get info that would help.

Sorry for all the questions. Was just curious and figured I'd put them in one post.

Would appreciate any public comments or PMs.

IG

DarkTruth2
04-11-13, 21:00
No. Majority don't. Kissing is for their SO.

L Blueballs
04-11-13, 22:04
Monger Bros,

Hope this is the right section to post this. And sorry if this is covered elsewhere.

Been considering maybe doing a double session or maybe longer and was wondering if any of you with experience might be willing to share your comments and insight on this.

IGI've done this without planning in more than one place. On neither occasion was the establishment busy. In both cases, the girl and the MS let me chill in the room for an hour before session 2. If you're planning on a time when they are busy, things may not work out that well, even with planning.

L Blueballs
04-11-13, 22:08
In addition to the "carry only what you need" advice (which is good) , I would add, Don't open your wallet in sight of curious eyes. In some places, prices may change when you are at your weakest. This is a must in other situations too. Ask any bro who does the asian bar scene.

Carmello
04-12-13, 06:22
No. Majority don't. Kissing is for their SO.I'm going to have to disagree with that bro. Probly only 2-3 providers won't kiss during my entire career mongering. Majority allow at least some light kissing. Not sure who you are seeing. Just don't think about how many dicks she sucks before you.... lol

Candyman2002
04-12-13, 06:37
I'm going to have to disagree with that bro. Probly only 2-3 providers won't kiss during my entire career mongering. Majority allow at least some light kissing. Not sure who you are seeing. Just don't think about how many dicks she sucks before you. lolYou think that is bad? Once, a few years ago I CIP with a provider and she had another monger waiting, she told me to wait in the kitchen so we could eat lunch together and when she came back in 15 mins I told her "Wow, that was fast!" She replied,"I didn't need lube because your cum was already in there" WTF? Pretty fucking sick but funny for me. LOL

Island Guy808
04-12-13, 08:25
I'm going to have to disagree with that bro. Probly only 2-3 providers won't kiss during my entire career mongering. Majority allow at least some light kissing. Not sure who you are seeing. Just don't think about how many dicks she sucks before you. lolAgree with brother Carmello. I also avoid those who are strict non-kissers by doing RTFF before hitting up girls. Big thanks to awesome bros who report from the past, present and future! .

Looks can play a factor for some I'm sure. Especially the young hotties who probably don't have to LFK / DFK to get customers.

It doesn't hurt to look clean, smell clean, have good oral hygiene and consider how you present yourself if that's what you are looking for. I'm not a looker or completely hideous and I've been able to at least LK in most if not all cases.

Sometimes I'm not worried about dickbreath as much as cigarette, kim chee, or squid breath. It goes both ways! LOL! Luckily most a-list providers at the moment (circa 2013) are quite considerate in that dept and will brush and / or use mouthwash at TS time, or politely turn away and say they just ate strong flavored foods.

It can work against you too. Like the quick swoop to the side to kiss the neck or shoulder when you detect the strong odor. Worst case scenario when that happens...They want some hot sloppy DFK! Eek! :P.

LOL the original post was from 4/11/09! Hehe. Another reason for not opening so many threads. Maybe I shoulda put my multi-hour post in the general MP thread. :/

IG

Hypo Luxa
04-12-13, 08:34
I'm going to have to disagree with that bro. Probly only 2-3 providers won't kiss during my entire career mongering. Majority allow at least some light kissing. Not sure who you are seeing. Just don't think about how many dicks she sucks before you. lolDFK has now risen to the #2 desired service for me now. Of course, BBBJ is still #1 for me, but DFK has overtaken BBFS. I'd rather have DFK & CFS than no kissing or even LFK with BBFS. Recent experiences with Aki and Annie helped my opinion in that regard. Now, DFK and BBFS together are the best!

Duke Atreides
06-02-13, 00:46
So recently did some grooming and got some bad razor burn.

Wanted to hit up a cutie this weekend but don't want her to get the wrong idea with the bumps.

Will she know the difference? Or will she kick me out thinking I have something?

Don't want to be blacklisted because of oversensitive skin.

Slide Hammer
06-02-13, 09:58
How many of you guys request your girl to do a thorough showering and teeth brush? I want Monica to do it but am wondering if theres a cooth way to request this. Also want to see a show of hands of those who regularly request it.

Slide Hammer
06-02-13, 10:01
You think that is bad? Once, a few years ago I CIP with a provider and she had another monger waiting, she told me to wait in the kitchen so we could eat lunch together and when she came back in 15 mins I told her "Wow, that was fast!" She replied,"I didn't need lube because your cum was already in there" WTF? Pretty fucking sick but funny for me. LOLThats fuking nasty...if i was you Id steer clear...no doubt you've sampled others man juice. i hope to god that wasn't the Mon. lol

Lowlys One
06-02-13, 16:15
How many of you guys request your girl to do a thorough showering and teeth brush? I want Monica to do it but am wondering if theres a cooth way to request this. Also want to see a show of hands of those who regularly request it.The next time you go when she ask if youd like a shower, you grab her hand and take her to the shower with you, then this might sound humbug but it may be better then asking her straight out (debateable) you got to bring your own tooth brush and be willing to share yours with her, then after the shower you pull out your toothbrush and start brushing your teeth and after your done you rinse the brush off and put more toothpaste on and hand it to her, of course laughing and joking around while doing this but hand it to her, I think she'll play along, women are sensitive about this stuff, she should know.

Mipene77
06-02-13, 16:35
The next time you go when she ask if youd like a shower, you grab her hand and take her to the shower with you, then this might sound humbug but it may be better then asking her straight out (debateable) you got to bring your own tooth brush and be willing to share yours with her, then after the shower you pull out your toothbrush and start brushing your teeth and after your done you rinse the brush off and put more toothpaste on and hand it to her, of course laughing and joking around while doing this but hand it to her, I think she'll play along, women are sensitive about this stuff, she should know.Dude you can't be serious? You would actually share your personal toothbrush with one of these AMP girls? Did you know that the human mouth especially the gums are probably the most disgusting areas of the human body and loaded with bacteria? And if you have gingivitis or periodontal disease it gets even worse! I suggest you backtrack on this post and delete it. Jackson, if you consider my response to his post offensive then please feel free to delete my response or move it to the proper area of the forum. But I really think his post is irresponsible at best and could put other mongers at risk.

Uki Eater
06-02-13, 17:13
How many of you guys request your girl to do a thorough showering and teeth brush? I want Monica to do it but am wondering if theres a cooth way to request this. Also want to see a show of hands of those who regularly request it.If you repeated with the same provider I don't see her making a big deal out of it. I would do that with a provider I repeat with if I still smell smoke in her breath and have her freshen up again. Just tell her in a nice / sweet manner.

Bikeda
06-02-13, 20:19
So recently did some grooming and got some bad razor burn.

Wanted to hit up a cutie this weekend but don't want her to get the wrong idea with the bumps.

Will she know the difference? Or will she kick me out thinking I have something?

Don't want to be blacklisted because of oversensitive skin.Longs drugs, buy bikini zone.

Little Dickie
06-03-13, 03:03
Dude you can't be serious? You would actually share your personal toothbrush with one of these AMP girls? Did you know that the human mouth especially the gums are probably the most disgusting areas of the human body and loaded with bacteria? And if you have gingivitis or periodontal disease it gets even worse! I suggest you backtrack on this post and delete it. Jackson, if you consider my response to his post offensive then please feel free to delete my response or move it to the proper area of the forum. But I really think his post is irresponsible at best and could put other mongers at risk.These ladies stick their tongues in guys asses. Guys stick their tongues in the ladies asses. BBBJ, DATY, DFK are all really common. But sharing a toothbrush is a terrible thing?

Mipene77
06-03-13, 03:20
These ladies stick their tongues in guys asses. Guys stick their tongues in the ladies asses. BBBJ, DATY, DFK are all really common. But sharing a toothbrush is a terrible thing?Just talk to your dentist. I have had many dentists over the years and they all have told me that the human mouth is one of the most bacteria prone areas of the human body. Even more so than someones ass. Believe it or not, but it is true. Plus, many dentists have also told me that the majority of the population (over 80%) have some form of gingivitis or periodontal disease due to lack of flossing or proper brushing. I once attended a dental training seminar back in the late 1990's when the market was going crazy to give a stock trading presentation. You should have seen the films and pictures they were showing of human mouths from patients right here in Hawaii. They were disgusting! They looked way worse than someones ass. It is a common misconception that the ass or other private areas are "dirtier" than the human mouth. That is totally wrong. Just ask any dentist. I would never share a toothbrush with someone. But JMHO based on research from my dentist friends. You can choose to believe it or not.

Duke Atreides
06-03-13, 04:49
These ladies stick their tongues in guys asses. Guys stick their tongues in the ladies asses. BBBJ, DATY, DFK are all really common. But sharing a toothbrush is a terrible thing?Yes it is.

Brushing your teeth can cause abrasions on the gums resulting in small bleeding. It also digs up germs without killing them. Its not actually the transfer of germs on the brush I would be worried about though. Its the kissing after you both brush that would be sketchy. This is specially true if using cold or Luke warm water as it will cause more trauma to the gum line.

Having said that. Most girls are super clean and get checked out regularly. I am more worried about someone transferring something to the girl through this, than I am worried about the girl transferring something to us.

I would go so far as to say."Don't even floss withing an 30 minutes of seeing a girl."

Most AMP will have mouth wash upon request. (usually they will have it in the TS room) Just take a swig and swish it around and then pass the bottle to the girl. Kills both bad breath and germs. If I know DFK or LFK will be going on, I ask every-time and require the girl to rinse.

If you hit a road block. Just ask for a new girl. Any AMP worker with bad breath is the equivalent of me showing up to my job with a stain on my shirt. They should know better and show the same respect we do when we shower and groom before we even leave to see them.

And no I'm not a doctor. But I remember the "sharing toothbrush issue" being brought up in that old radio show "Love Line" with Adam Corrola and Dr. Drew. They basically said what I said above.

Lowlys One
06-03-13, 10:10
Dude you can't be serious? You would actually share your personal toothbrush with one of these AMP girls? Did you know that the human mouth especially the gums are probably the most disgusting areas of the human body and loaded with bacteria? And if you have gingivitis or periodontal disease it gets even worse! I suggest you backtrack on this post and delete it. Jackson, if you consider my response to his post offensive then please feel free to delete my response or move it to the proper area of the forum. But I really think his post is irresponsible at best and could put other mongers at risk.Yeah I am serious, about as serious as he was about not hurting another person"s feeling, which I find thoughtful and if everybody in the world could be as caring as he we wouldn't be having half the problems we have in the world. I also understand some as in you may also find sharing a toothbrush as disgusting for whatever reason also, and thats fine to, and if it is the case for him the he would have to find another solution, my solution wouldn't be for him, and maybe if more people in the world would be disgusted by sharing a toothbrush or things like that maybe we wouldn't have other problems that we have today. But then again if people would do what feels right instead of having to told what is right, a whole bunch of problems would definately not exist today, remember the saying let your conscious be your guide (the god in you, if you're having trouble with the god thing). Now by asking Jackson to feel free to delete your message if he finds it offensive, then that right there sounds like you are in conflict with your concsious, if you are, maybe the next time all you need to do is let your conscious be your guide. If you feel a little tugging inside as you're responding to a post maybe you got to check out what you're responding with at the time instead of putting that upon someone else, now if everybody did that we wouldn't be having a lot of the problems we have today! Why the need to adress Jackson in a post makes no sense, maybe if you can't figure out whats offensive and whats not (I just follow my conscious, really easy and child friendly as well, it has never failed me. Although sometimes my thoughts distorts my feelings but when I sit in silence the conscious always shines through, try it!) Take responsibilty for your own stuff, never mind hiding behind something or someone, follow your conscious.

Lowlys One
06-03-13, 17:06
Just talk to your dentist. I have had many dentists over the years and they all have told me that the human mouth is one of the most bacteria prone areas of the human body. Even more so than someones ass. Believe it or not, but it is true. Plus, many dentists have also told me that the majority of the population (over 80%) have some form of gingivitis or periodontal disease due to lack of flossing or proper brushing. I once attended a dental training seminar back in the late 1990's when the market was going crazy to give a stock trading presentation. You should have seen the films and pictures they were showing of human mouths from patients right here in Hawaii. They were disgusting! They looked way worse than someones ass. It is a common misconception that the ass or other private areas are "dirtier" than the human mouth. That is totally wrong. Just ask any dentist. I would never share a toothbrush with someone. But JMHO based on research from my dentist friends. You can choose to believe it or not.Look slide hammer never asked for a dentists opinion on gum diease, matter of fact he never asked for anything about having, accuiring or prevention of diseases, he simply ask for a way to get monica to do a thorough cleaning and not insult her at the same time, while you can't believe my response the his question, your response to my solution is even more unbelievable, gum disease? Slide hammer never mentioned anything about having an issue with diseases or cathing one, but if or when he does then maybe you can bring up dentists (idk you may even have a suggestion as to what dentist he should see) , but until then all this "stuff" you bring up is all fluff, nothing to do with slide hammers dilemma, but prolly more toward your issues, and if your worried about them, mention it, in a report, so we can all help you deal with your problem, thats how we go about dealing with issues, you understand?

Slide Hammer
06-03-13, 21:06
I've learned a thing or two from it though.

Kinda raised a question in my head though. How the hell has Monica (or anyone who's similar service wise) avoided any contraction? I just find it amazing. I've decided to stop seeing her not because she has something but because its more than obvious she's servicing EVERYBODY similarly in this cutthroat job of hers. She has to otherwise nobody would see her.

But when you think of the statistics out there and how she exposes herself, you just can't believe it.

Candyman2002
06-04-13, 23:38
Just talk to your dentist. I have had many dentists over the years and they all have told me that the human mouth is one of the most bacteria prone areas of the human body. Even more so than someones ass. Believe it or not, but it is true. Plus, many dentists have also told me that the majority of the population (over 80%) have some form of gingivitis or periodontal disease due to lack of flossing or proper brushing. I once attended a dental training seminar back in the late 1990's when the market was going crazy to give a stock trading presentation. You should have seen the films and pictures they were showing of human mouths from patients right here in Hawaii. They were disgusting! They looked way worse than someones ass. It is a common misconception that the ass or other private areas are "dirtier" than the human mouth. That is totally wrong. Just ask any dentist. I would never share a toothbrush with someone. But JMHO based on research from my dentist friends. You can choose to believe it or not.It is true. Gum disease comes from others peoples mouths.

Member #4374
06-06-13, 23:58
I'm tired of little titty and Tupperware titty hoes. Where are the hoes with the big real tittys in the AMPs?

Hiho07
06-07-13, 01:16
As I was taking a self shower at Kison I used the scrubby thing to scrub my butthole and was thinking how many guys used it before me. That is gross.

Uki Eater
06-07-13, 01:25
As I was taking a self shower at Kison I used the scrubby thing to scrub my butthole and was thinking how many guys used it before me. That is gross.I don't bother to use the scrubber. Use the shower head and jet spray between the butt. I don't even use the bar of soap. I use the liquid soap. Just use your hand. It's your own butt anyways hehe.

Max808
06-07-13, 01:44
I've learned a thing or two from it though.

Kinda raised a question in my head though. How the hell has Monica (or anyone who's similar service wise) avoided any contraction? I just find it amazing. I've decided to stop seeing her not because she has something but because its more than obvious she's servicing EVERYBODY similarly in this cutthroat job of hers. She has to otherwise nobody would see her.

But when you think of the statistics out there and how she exposes herself, you just can't believe it.I believe the girls do pick up some shit once in a while and that is why they go on "vacation". Just hope you don't have a session with one before she realizes she got something nasty.

Buster50
06-07-13, 03:23
Just a heads up to you mongers out there DON'T give your user names and passwords to providers! No matter how much you trust them it is a very foolish thing to do. My girl is a AMP gurl and she was telling me how the girls know exactly who some of you mongers are. It isn't only from her but shared from other girls in the biz through the coconut wireless. I actually saw them log onto one of you senior mongers accounts because I didn't believe it was true just to see. Be careful and don't trust anyone even if you think you can.

Chik0848
06-07-13, 05:42
I don't bother to use the scrubber. Use the shower head and jet spray between the butt. I don't even use the bar of soap. I use the liquid soap. Just use your hand. It's your own butt anyways hehe.I used to take my own soap in a ziplock bag so that the SO wouldn't question the different scent.

Spyda
06-07-13, 06:31
Just a heads up to you mongers out there DON'T give your user names and passwords to providers! No matter how much you trust them it is a very foolish thing to do. My girl is a AMP gurl and she was telling me how the girls know exactly who some of you mongers are. It isn't only from her but shared from other girls in the biz through the coconut wireless. I actually saw them log onto one of you senior mongers accounts because I didn't believe it was true just to see. Be careful and don't trust anyone even if you think you can.The first rule of fight club is?

WTF guys? Letting the pussy own you? Smh

Member #4374
06-07-13, 06:44
Exactly. No one should be discussing this forum with hoes / bytches in the first place.

Pokesqd
06-07-13, 16:32
Here is todays tip, If you like DATY make sure you shavenyour mug very well, girls hate stubbles because it poke them and give them rashes later around there ching ching.

They will cut your dining short.

Bone appetite,

POKE

Rvca808
08-21-13, 00:15
How much would a hr FS massage be?

Nutmaker
08-23-13, 11:01
How much would a hr FS massage be?You'd have to ask mms, since usually going at full hr.

GreenHorn35
08-24-13, 07:05
Whats the avg rate for just a BJ or HJ finish at the local AMPs? I just moved here from SoCal and don't know the Island prices besides FS. I don't want to "low-ball" and piss of the girls, but definitely don't want to overpay and fuck it up for everyone else? FYI if any one is heading to SoCal. 1 hr house fee=$, FS=$, BJ=.6 or. 7, and HJ=.4.

Qman90
08-24-13, 16:21
Whats the avg rate for just a BJ or HJ finish at the local AMPs? I just moved here from SoCal and don't know the Island prices besides FS. I don't want to "low-ball" and piss of the girls, but definitely don't want to overpay and fuck it up for everyone else? FYI if any one is heading to SoCal. 1 hr house fee=$, FS=$, BJ=.6 or. 7, and HJ=.4.BJ=$ and HJ=.5

Hornysamowen
10-18-14, 22:17
Hey Bit Surfer, here is another thread you should read to get started on this hobby.

AllNuts
10-20-14, 04:10
Whats the avg rate for just a BJ or HJ finish at the local AMPs? I just moved here from SoCal and don't know the Island prices besides FS. I don't want to "low-ball" and piss of the girls, but definitely don't want to overpay and fuck it up for everyone else? FYI if any one is heading to SoCal. 1 hr house fee=$, FS=$, BJ=.6 or. 7, and HJ=.4.

BJ=$ and HJ=.5If you go to an AMP here in Hawaii they automatically expect you to do FS or pony up the $$. So if you are going to an AMP make sure your intentions are clear with the girl and she is ok with that (how much $ you bring to the table). Otherwise just go to the MT's like the rest of us for HJ or possible BJ or more. LOL.

Honolulu Yobo
10-20-14, 16:18
Just a heads up to you mongers out there DON'T give your user names and passwords to providers! No matter how much you trust them it is a very foolish thing to do. My girl is a AMP gurl and she was telling me how the girls know exactly who some of you mongers are. It isn't only from her but shared from other girls in the biz through the coconut wireless. I actually saw them log onto one of you senior mongers accounts because I didn't believe it was true just to see. Be careful and don't trust anyone even if you think you can.You should tell that senior monger in a PM, to change his password, as a favor.

Bikini
10-25-14, 14:36
Where are they? I am aware of a few at MF, And Nasha. Are there others out there?

Hornysamowen
10-25-14, 16:27
Where are they? I am aware of a few at MF, And Nasha. Are there others out there?Yokohama and Moonite, you can check there and sometimes also at Orchids, happy hunting.

Redneck 1
05-30-16, 15:08
Had a bad appointment with Lily, upsell to $180 upfront, bad, short service, no dfk, no fiv, no daty, short CBJ, short mish. No repeat, no return, I call that gettin swindled and pimped, I call that gettin tricked by a business.Maybe it was time to say goodbye, or at least switch to a different provider, at the "upsell to $180 upfront" point. In my opinion, that indicates a provider who wants complete control over the session; who will likely have unreasonable "No No No" rules; and who knows that a customer probably would refuse to pay $180 -- or perhaps even the standard $150 -- after receiving her deficient service. Personally, I would advise never paying an AMP provider's tip in advance, because then the balance of power shifts completely to the provider and she can do as little as she wants.

ProfessorGun69
06-17-16, 05:47
Maybe it was time to say goodbye, or at least switch to a different provider, at the "upsell to $180 upfront" point. In my opinion, that indicates a provider who wants complete control over the session; who will likely have unreasonable "No No No" rules; and who knows that a customer probably would refuse to pay $180 -- or perhaps even the standard $150 -- after receiving her deficient service. Personally, I would advise never paying an AMP provider's tip in advance, because then the balance of power shifts completely to the provider and she can do as little as she wants.Aloha Redneck1, Regarding tip. Have you ever paid less than 150 at an AMP to a provider for sub par or horrible service? If so "why" and how much did you pay? You can xxxxx out the providers name and AMP if you like. You can also PM if that is an option you prefer. Mahalo.

HiPickle
06-17-16, 14:14
Maybe it was time to say goodbye, or at least switch to a different provider, at the "upsell to $180 upfront" point. In my opinion, that indicates a provider who wants complete control over the session; who will likely have unreasonable "No No No" rules; and who knows that a customer probably would refuse to pay $180 -- or perhaps even the standard $150 -- after receiving her deficient service. Personally, I would advise never paying an AMP provider's tip in advance, because then the balance of power shifts completely to the provider and she can do as little as she wants.Methinks a new face would prompt a provider to ask for tip upfront. When I first started, it happened a couple times. So, I'm guessing tourists get it often. Now my face is known by most of the mama's. If they ask for a tip upfront now, I'd walk.

Redneck 1
06-18-16, 15:25
Aloha Redneck1, Regarding tip. Have you ever paid less than 150 at an AMP to a provider for sub par or horrible service? If so "why" and how much did you pay? You can xxxxx out the providers name and AMP if you like. You can also PM if that is an option you prefer. Mahalo.Yes, over a long mongering career, I would estimate I've done that more than five times but less than ten times. The tips paid ranged from $50 to $140. The $50 tip was for a session that I terminated after about fifteen minutes (with no intercourse) because of bad service, and several tips of $100 to $120 were for sessions that I terminated (before ejaculating) because of bad service and/or bad attitude. The $140 tips were for sessions that I finished but were clearly substandard.

I approach every session optimistically and try to make it work, and I'm generally an "easy grader," but on the other hand I'm not going to be tipping the full $150 to the rare provider who treats me shabbily. As would be expected, the tips of $120 and below mostly elicited hostile reactions, but I calmly explained the reason for those low tips and was never physically attacked. Once a provider blocked the doorway to try to prevent me from leaving until I paid her more money, but I gently moved her to the side.

However, a monger has to adapt to the particular situation. Many years ago in Anchorage (Alaska), I visited a place with non-Asian providers that was apparently being run by a motorcycle gang, and about five of those guys were present. Fortunately, I received good service from the white-woman provider, but even if I hadn't, I still would have paid a full tip, lol.

ProfessorGun69
06-18-16, 22:15
Yes, over a long mongering career, I would estimate I've done that more than five times but less than ten times. The tips paid ranged from $50 to $140. The $50 tip was for a session that I terminated after about fifteen minutes (with no intercourse) because of bad service, and several tips of $100 to $120 were for sessions that I terminated (before ejaculating) because of bad service and/or bad attitude. The $140 tips were for sessions that I finished but were clearly substandard.

I approach every session optimistically and try to make it work, and I'm generally an "easy grader," but on the other hand I'm not going to be tipping the full $150 to the rare provider who treats me shabbily. As would be expected, the tips of $120 and below mostly elicited hostile reactions, but I calmly explained the reason for those low tips and was never physically attacked. Once a provider blocked the doorway to try to prevent me from leaving until I paid her more money, but I gently moved her to the side.

However, a monger has to adapt to the particular situation. Many years ago in Anchorage (Alaska), I visited a place with non-Asian providers that was apparently being run by a motorcycle gang, and about five of those guys were present. Fortunately, I received good service from the white-woman provider, but even if I hadn't, I still would have paid a full tip, lol.Once you tip bad for bad service, do the mama our house manager let you back in the establishment? Or do you not go to that particular AMP anymore. I'm asking this because I would be afraid to tip low ball for bad service, fearing that I just burnt a bridge to that particular AMP.

Kagasain
06-19-16, 06:23
Once you tip bad for bad service, do the mama our house manager let you back in the establishment? Or do you not go to that particular AMP anymore. I'm asking this because I would be afraid to tip low ball for bad service, fearing that I just burnt a bridge to that particular AMP.Can't really speak for the other guys. If it's a new AMP and the girl's service was bad then I usually don't go to that place, for a while unless either another girl's picture or review interests me. Regardless usually the Mama will ask you how the service was, they want your service and for you to come back. So just let her know if you are afraid of burning bridges. Sometimes she will try to resolve the issue on the spot, other times depending on your relationship she will promise you better service next time or refund some money. I guess it depends on if you like conflict or not. I had a few mama who could just tell if I was mad or not because I was a regular.

Honolulu1
06-19-16, 22:23
Once you tip bad for bad service, do the mama our house manager let you back in the establishment? Or do you not go to that particular AMP anymore. I'm asking this because I would be afraid to tip low ball for bad service, fearing that I just burnt a bridge to that particular AMP.If service really sucked, I tell mama sung, they know you going tell more guys to avoid place. If you got good relationship with mama sung then they usually ask you how it was good, bad and they always want to know why she bad. I told mama sungs that I don't come back until this girl is gone. When I do return, I bring Omiyagi gift too for Mama Sung. Trying to keep the peace and show some sense that I like the place and mama sung. There are places where Mama sung had an off day and poor service, mama sung got bitchy attitude, just not a great AMP visit, the kine that makes you think, frick, I just wasted $$ or so on a bad AMP Day. After awhile, I'm over it andbgivevthem a try again, 2 strikes that's it, no 3rd time, it's on my black ball list of no return. Maybe if get new mgmt and girls, I'll return.

Just adding my 2 cents. Hono1.

Redneck 1
06-21-16, 17:10
Once you tip bad for bad service, do the mama our house manager let you back in the establishment? Or do you not go to that particular AMP anymore. I'm asking this because I would be afraid to tip low ball for bad service, fearing that I just burnt a bridge to that particular AMP.Good question. Personally, I've never been banned from an AMP for giving a low tip because of a provider's bad attitude and/or bad service, but I didn't return to some of the AMPs where that occurred for months or even years, so I don't know what would have happened if I had tried to return the next day. Here are some factors that presumably could affect whether a guy might be banned from an AMP for giving a low tip: (1) whether he was perceived as a sleazy cheapskate who was trying to cheat the provider out of money, or instead appeared to be an honest customer who gave a reasonable, intelligent explanation for his dissatisfaction; (2) whether he became loud, obnoxious and insulting, or rather remained calm, quiet and respectful; (3) whether he was a first-time customer at that AMP, or was a well-known customer at that AMP with a history of paying full tips to providers; (4) whether the particular provider had a good reputation, or instead had a history of other dissatisfied customers; (5) whether the provider wanted the customer banned, especially if the provider was a good moneymaker for the AMP; and (6) the amount of the low tip: the smaller the amount, the higher the possibility of a problem.

NightWing24
06-28-16, 03:36
So, I been reading up on situations where the girls ask for the tip up front, and some guys just leave, to prevent getting shorted, bad service, etc. Is this after the HF has been collected or not? Does the house manager refund the HF in these cases? Just curious because I've only had to dig out lidat once ever, fortunately HF wasn't collected yet.

NW24.

Blake123
06-28-16, 04:36
So, I been reading up on situations where the girls ask for the tip up front, and some guys just leave, to prevent getting shorted, bad service, etc. Is this after the HF has been collected or not? Does the house manager refund the HF in these cases? Just curious because I've only had to dig out lidat once ever, fortunately HF wasn't collected yet.

NW24.It's happened to me a couple of times--always after the HF was already collected and the girl (usually a hottie visiting from Vegas) came into the room. If it happens to you again, show the girl the tip money and put it back in your wallet. If she still insists on the tip upfront, politely inform the mama that her girl wants to get paid upfront and that you are ready to leave. Keep your cool. You should get your HF back. Of course, depending on the mama and the AMP, she likely will try to persuade you to try another girl. Just leave so that the mama and the AMPs get the message that demanding the tip upfront is unacceptable.

NightWing24
06-28-16, 06:04
It's happened to me a couple of times--always after the HF was already collected and the girl (usually a hottie visiting from Vegas) came into the room. If it happens to you again, show the girl the tip money and put it back in your wallet. If she still insists on the tip upfront, politely inform the mama that her girl wants to get paid upfront and that you are ready to leave. Keep your cool. You should get your HF back. Of course, depending on the mama and the AMP, she likely will try to persuade you to try another girl. Just leave so that the mama and the AMPs get the message that demanding the tip upfront is unacceptable.Thanks braddah Blake, good to know for future reference. Aloha.

NW24.

LocalBrah
07-06-16, 03:16
Is it ever OK to check out an AMP, ask for a lineup and leave if you're not satisfied? I usually just call and book appointments with the well reviewed girls here. Is it bad form to go into a new place just to scoop out the ladies and bail without committing?

Redneck 1
07-08-16, 23:06
Is it ever OK to check out an AMP, ask for a lineup and leave if you're not satisfied? I usually just call and book appointments with the well reviewed girls here. Is it bad form to go into a new place just to scoop out the ladies and bail without committing?Personally, I haven't done that in years, but because no one else has attempted to answer your legitimate question for three days, I'll give my opinion. At some places the mama won't permit a viewing of all the providers together, but rather will bring one provider at a time and if that provider is rejected, then bring another. That could increase the awkwardness of the process. If the mama knows the visitor as an established customer who usually spends money, of course he would most likely be treated more favorably than someone unknown. If an unknown guy politely leaves one time without choosing anyone, I think that would be okay, although the mama wouldn't be happy. However, if an unknown guy repeatedly visited an AMP and didn't choose anyone, I think most mamas and providers would become irritated. Presumably most providers don't enjoy being gawked at by random guys who walk in off the street and then leave without spending any money. Another factor to consider is that choosing an unknown provider merely by appearance can be risky. Many mongers place as much or more importance on a provider's personality, attitude and performance, which is one of the reasons why provider reviews on the forum are quite useful.

Of course, if anyone has any additional comments or different viewpoints on this topic, feel free to post them.

RiverRat22
07-09-16, 00:34
Is it ever OK to check out an AMP, ask for a lineup and leave if you're not satisfied? I usually just call and book appointments with the well reviewed girls here. Is it bad form to go into a new place just to scoop out the ladies and bail without committing?No one is going to stop you of course. But rest assured they will take note of you. Its a sure fire way to get blacklisted at certain establishments. Also something to think about is that the more popular establishments for instance lineups are not going to be possible even, unless its totally dead. Rejuuve no need, the pictures are spot on. Some would say Kison is a good place to recon like that since they don't post any pics. But if you do go to Kison for a Lineup, don't expect a good turnout, you might get 3 of the 9 or 10 girls there.

Better bet to recon here on girls you haven't seen and make an appointment with them.

Another thing I do is this: I go to say Kison to see a 'known'. When I'm there I always ask Mama if there is anyone new I can do a quick meet and greet with. If you go often enough that Chanel remembers you, she will gladly do this. I met Sophie, Cindy, Candy and most of Kison's newer crop this very way. I do this at Top, Blue Star, Hula and Emerald too. For example Blue Star has a new girl in an Ad. I go see Choi and ask her to show me some of the new talent after I pound her.

Ingwa
07-09-16, 03:18
Is it ever OK to check out an AMP, ask for a lineup and leave if you're not satisfied? I usually just call and book appointments with the well reviewed girls here. Is it bad form to go into a new place just to scoop out the ladies and bail without committing?If you've been to place a couple of times no problem usually. Happiness, Top, Roses all showed me a line up. Tokyo, Hula and Nirvana usually have the girls sit right out front.

Redneck 1
07-10-16, 16:03
Had a chance to see Luisa. Yes, she's pretty hot, but hottest girl on the island is quite a statement. Not sure I can fully agree with that? Although a good time was had, be warned that standard AMP fees do NOT apply. She asked for money upfront, counted the standard AMP tip and said this will be a short stay. Asked for more for full hour and at the end of the session told me to bring even more than that and she would give me BBBJ. Sorry, but one time was good enough. No next time for me. Shoulda stopped when she asked for the money upfront and said never mind I'll see sophie instead.(Bold text added.)

Note that this pay-in-advance provider told the customer that the session "will be a short stay" after she had received his cash. None of the advertising for her informed customers that the standard AMP tip would result in only a "short stay".

Here's a solution when a provider requires advance payment of the tip before service is given:

Just leave so that the mama and the AMPs get the message that demanding the tip upfront is unacceptable.Alternatively, a customer could try switching to another provider who doesn't require a pay-in-advance tip.

Kapalua advised years ago: "If the tip is paid in advance, then what the provider in this case said is often true: 'she can do whatever she wants' and doesn't have to 'care about what the customer's expectations or wants are'. A customer's advance payment of the tip shifts the balance of power completely to the provider".

Kagasain
07-12-16, 03:26
Is it ever OK to check out an AMP, ask for a lineup and leave if you're not satisfied? I usually just call and book appointments with the well reviewed girls here. Is it bad form to go into a new place just to scoop out the ladies and bail without committing?I had full lineup with all the girls available, and then depending on the night those same AMPs showed me the girls one by one until I selected or told mama I wasn't interested. Never been blackballed and never gave hf just ended up walking away of course be polite and don't make a habit of it. Mama tends to remember so I would avoid visiting that particular parlor for a while or I usually remember the popular girl's name, make sure she isn't in the lineup of course and then tell mama that you were hoping that so-so was available and that you will come back some other time. Don't be surprised if she tells you a certain time to come back. Just smile and be polite and leave unless you really wanted that provider then come back when mama told you she was available.

Potato1
09-04-16, 06:10
Hey first post here. I frequent sasha at happiness and a few weeks ago she said I should try for a 2 hour session with her. How are those? Do I pay both double house fee and double my usual tip? Or do you think it's better to try two girls instead?

What's your opinion?

Thanks.

Potato.

GofasBits
09-04-16, 22:20
Hey first post here. I frequent sasha at happiness and a few weeks ago she said I should try for a 2 hour session with her. How are those? Do I pay both double house fee and double my usual tip? Or do you think it's better to try two girls instead?

What's your opinion?

Thanks.

Potato.If you like her service and want to enjoy it for a longer period of time get the 2 hour session. Also everything is doubled (HF&tip). If variety is your thing then stick to the hour and try someone else. It's all about personal preference.

Idusixtyning
09-04-16, 23:22

What's your opinion?

Thanks.

Potato.Spending 400 for 2 hours of lustful sex with a hot AMP girl that you click with is a lot better than blowing it on a KBG for little in return. Two girl action is great if it is BBFS all the way with both. Love lining two girls side by side for DS action and switching between the two. None of that keep changing the condom crap.

KibeToshiKibe
09-05-16, 03:56

What's your opinion?

Thanks.

Potato.I'm assuming you mean 2 hours with one girl. If that is what you mean, then I think you'll have a better experience by going on 2 separate occasions, or by seeing 2 different girls. If you still have it on your bucket list to "DO 2 CHICKS AT THE SAME TIME. " then, by all means yes. But in a 2 hour session, you're going to get tired. And you're paying your're hard earned kala for the time that you're having a nap. Don't do the 2 hour session with a paid provider. That's for your wife, or your girlfriend. When you're paying for these services, spread your benefits out over time. Just MHO. If I could fuck JLo 20 times, Or I could fuck Jlo and 20 of her friends. OK.

Lop Chong Man
09-06-16, 03:54

What's your opinion?

Thanks.

Potato.Sasha really gives you a PSE so it really depends on you and body, if you can reload your canon. Are you in shape in be with her that long? No need go to the gym that day. You may need to see the thread to get some vitamin V. Does it seem like in the hour session you are rushed? I would lean towards 2 one hour sessions to spread it out. I been able to cum twice in a hour but it is hit or miss. Or do the 2 girls, I had one of those session ages ago that makes me smile just thinking about it. Just MHO. B safe.

KibeToshiKibe
09-15-16, 05:17

What's your opinion?

Thanks.

Potato.I just wanted to add something. I have found that many (not all) of these service providers are professionals. They are working, to earn money. And it's only expected that they will try to upsell you. I can not tell you the number of times I have been getting an absolutely beautiful blowjob and the provider managed to upsell me to a full service session. OK. We have all been there. And for me, a 2 hour session with a single provider is the same thing as an upsell. Yesterday, for example, I was having a session with mature provider with whom I've had many sessions. And then in a moment I recognized the upsell. She began to tell me about a 23 year old Friend of her's who would like me. And that this friend would be good for a ménage à trois. And it was enticing, of course. I was thinking of the pleasure. The pleasure. I was thinking. . . . But it's a SALES PITCH. NOTHING MORE. . These women are professionals. They are working. They are working. They are very good, at making you feel good. They are very good at what they do. Me, personally, I prefer the professionals when it comes to sexual gratification, but for me, the "Two Hour Option," is not a good value. As I said before. IMHO you should spread your benefits out over time.

Matisse
09-16-16, 04:16
I just wanted to add something. I have found that many (not all) of these service providers are professionals. They are working, to earn money. And it's only expected that they will try to upsell you. I can not tell you the number of times I have been getting an absolutely beautiful blowjob and the provider managed to upsell me to a full service session. OK. We have all been there. And for me, a 2 hour session with a single provider is the same thing as an upsell. Yesterday, for example, I was having a session with mature provider with whom I've had many sessions. And then in a moment I recognized the upsell. She began to tell me about a 23 year old Friend of her's who would like me. And that this friend would be good for a mnage trois. And it was enticing, of course. I was thinking of the pleasure. The pleasure. I was thinking. . . . But it's a SALES PITCH. NOTHING MORE. . These women are professionals. They are working. They are working. They are very good, at making you feel good. They are very good at what they do. Me, personally, I prefer the professionals when it comes to sexual gratification, but for me, the "Two Hour Option," is not a good value. As I said before. IMHO you should spread your benefits out over time.I have tried a 2 hr session a couple of times and while it was ok, it is a better value to do 1 hr. After my first pop, we rested and started round 2. But, then the girl started to have a sore pussy. We did fuck real hard at first. So, the 2nd half wasn't as fun and even anticlimactic. When I reflect back on this it seems like an upsell and benefits the girl more than the customer. Now, what some girls try to upsell me on now is outcall or take out. I never had this offer in the past. Could it be that they are worried about busts and like going to your place? But, they want a lot more than incall. It is usually offered as a 2 hr cost wise, but I think you only get 1 hr with the girl. I have not partaken so I don't know for sure, but that is what I was quoted. And, of course, these girls are pros. That's what they are and we should not forget that. Remember they do this for a living: 24/7. They have learned or witnessed how to manipulate men that are horny or have little experience with women. They can be sharks with beautiful smiles, hot bodies and sweet personality. I have decided to do only 1 hr sessions from now on. If a provider wants me to outcall I will only pay 1 hr house fee. When she comes to me, she doesn't have to worry about LE knocking on my door. And I will negotiate her fee down, too. Not going to pay 2 hr for 1 hr of service. Stay safe.

Potato1
10-13-16, 05:28
Hey its been awhile since I posted about the 2 hours with sasha or 4 hands question.

And thanks for all the tips! It helped me out a lot. I decided to try out the 4 hands option. You got to do it once in your lifetime right?

So after saving up a bunch, (In both cash and load.) I decided to call Happiness to see if they offer 4 hands. Happy said they don't really do 4 hands over there. Kinda sad but no can argue right?

Then I saw this ad, so I decided to give it a try.

http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRubs/four-hands-with-two-spinners-adda-kana-or-lillian/6601772

I got a appointment with both Adda and Kana tomorrow so ill keep you updated!

Thanks.

Potato.

What's your opinion?

Thanks.

Potato.

ProfessorGun69
11-07-16, 06:36
Hey its been awhile since I posted about the 2 hours with sasha or 4 hands question.

And thanks for all the tips! It helped me out a lot. I decided to try out the 4 hands option. You got to do it once in your lifetime right?

So after saving up a bunch, (In both cash and load.) I decided to call Happiness to see if they offer 4 hands. Happy said they don't really do 4 hands over there. Kinda sad but no can argue right?

Then I saw this ad, so I decided to give it a try.

http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRubs/four-hands-with-two-spinners-adda-kana-or-lillian/6601772

I got a appointment with both Adda and Kana tomorrow so ill keep you updated!

Thanks.

Potato.Hey Potato, how did the 4 Hand go?

ShootngStarBoy
11-11-16, 17:22
Here are some tips and etiquette for visitors looking for extras in an AMP (Asian Massage Parlor). I'm one who prefers the AMPs to the other mongering options because they seem to provide a safe and relaxing environment. I wanted to share some general information in a number of sections and decided to do it here instead as more people are likely to view it and add on. I hope this can help any newbies to AMPs or jog the memory of AMP experts to dish out some tips of their own....

...15) Be Polite - I use this motto in life, but the providers are people just like you and me, and they like being treated with respect. During the massage, try giving out a compliment such as "that feels nice" or "your hands are so soft" instead of something like "you have nice tits" or "I can't wait to f**k you". I find that being nice goes a lot farther than acting like an ass. Talk to them like you'd talk to a new friend.Wow! This is great advice for a first timer regarding AMP Pricing, AMP Tips for the first timer. These Guidelines are great!

"AMP Pricing", "AMP Tips And Guidelines", "AMP Guideline for First Timers" Just a wondering questions to the senior mongers. Why are there so many Threads that cover similar topics? Does the multiple threads that cover similar topics make it easier for you folks to search and find information? Just wondering?

Nobi22
11-12-16, 02:19
[Deleted by Admin]

There's a thread for this and this isn't it.

A2

Blade82
11-12-16, 11:47
Wow! This is great advice for a first timer regarding AMP Pricing, AMP Tips for the first timer. These Guidelines are great!

"AMP Pricing", "AMP Tips And Guidelines", "AMP Guideline for First Timers" Just a wondering questions to the senior mongers. Why are there so many Threads that cover similar topics? Does the multiple threads that cover similar topics make it easier for you folks to search and find information? Just wondering?It's because over time the forums got more lazy, incompetent idiots who don't know how to use the search function. It wasn't always like this, many great members like bobby disappeared and the noobs disorganized everything.

Redneck 1
11-12-16, 19:55
Wow! This is great advice for a first timer regarding AMP Pricing, AMP Tips for the first timer. These Guidelines are great!

"AMP Pricing", "AMP Tips And Guidelines", "AMP Guideline for First Timers" Just a wondering questions to the senior mongers. Why are there so many Threads that cover similar topics? Does the multiple threads that cover similar topics make it easier for you folks to search and find information? Just wondering?The thirteen active threads at the top of the Honolulu index page are created by the administrator and (except for the "Like Beef Lolo" thread) concern standard topics that are used for numerous cities and other geographic areas nationwide. Then, below the "User Blog" divider on the index page, are the User Blogs, which can be created by senior members for specific mongering businesses or a wide variety of other topics. If a particular user blog isn't sufficiently popular, it descends on the list and eventually falls off the first page. The three user blogs you cite -- AMP Pricing, AMP Tips And Guidelines, and AMP Guide for First Timers -- do have some overlap, but cover what are intended to be separate topics. Overlaps are unavoidable if we want to preserve the freedom of senior members to start user blogs without advance submission to and approval from the administrator. However, if the overlap is excessive (for example the two Happiness threads that formerly existed), anyone can request the administrator to combine two user blogs, which in his discretion he may do or decline to do.

It wasn't always like this, many great members like bobby disappeared and the noobs disorganized everything.Just to clarify, that username didn't simply disappear. It was banned after having five messages deleted because of rules violations within a period of less than three months.

ShootngStarBoy
11-14-16, 06:55

"AMP Pricing", "AMP Tips And Guidelines", "AMP Guideline for First Timers" Just a wondering questions to the senior mongers. Why are there so many Threads that cover similar topics? Does the multiple threads that cover similar topics make it easier for you folks to search and find information? Just wondering?

I went back and read that guy's entire lengthy posting. It's the very first posting in the thread--from 2009. His info is laced with some erroneous / outdated info in regards to mongering at the 'AMPs.' One example: In the first paragraph of his posting, he said "I had one girl looking in my wallet after I told her I was used to paying $100 for FS and she wanted $150. Luckily, I had already "moved" the extra money somewhere else and only paid the $100. " Frankly, I don't believe his story, but don't try pulling this cheap stunt anyway. The normal tip for FS is 140-150, and all the girls know this.Thanks for the tip Blake123. Will not be "pulling that cheap stunt", no ways. Yes "the normal tip for FS is 140-150. ".

Potato1
11-14-16, 16:08
Hey Potato, how did the 4 Hand go?Sorry! Been a bit busy lately but it's definitely worth trying. Overall, the experience was great but the two, (Adda and Kana) lacked synergy I guess? While you're busy with one of them, the other one is not doing too much.

ShootngStarBoy
12-29-16, 19:33
Have you ever gone to an AMP paid the HF expecting the full hour or at least 50 minutes of service but was short changed 30 to 25 minutes by the provider? Should you tip only half ($75) the expected amount of the hundred fifty ($150) bucks? Half the tip would seem logical for half the total time of service. Would you post this in the rip off thread? Would you complain to the mama and ask for a refund? What would you do?

How much should you tip a provider who only provided 30 to 35 minutes of service?

ProfessorGun69
01-02-17, 22:18
http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/sexy-new-girls-chinese-and-a-american

Hey guys I'm new to this, but site but I have been around the scene for a few years. Today I wanted to try something new so I went on BP to see if there was anything. Sure enough there was this add for american and Chinese girl, so I decided to take a chance. Immediatley when I called the person on the phone sounded very nice and desperate for customers, so I made my way over to the house. Its a small house pff of kapahulu. When I entered the house the mama asked me if I wanted american girl or asian, I opted for the asian. Right when I chose her, she came straight up to me and undressed me. She then proceeded to put me into the shower, as soon as I finished I went back to the room. When I was drying up she came back into the room undressed and ready to go. She told me to lay down, but right when I was about to she asked for the money up front. I haven't been asked for money up front in a long time, so I gave her. $ right when I was putting my wallet away she then asked for additional money and I argued and said no. She then proceeded to bbj for about 2 minutes then straight into ccg and then a few other positions. About 15 minutes into it she looked tired and asked if I wanted a HJ k said no, but she pulled off the rubber and jacked hammered me for about 5 minutes then I told her I wanted to bang again. I then finished my business and was rushed into the bathroom to shower, during that time she disappeared and I didn't think nothing of it. Right when I finished we went right back into the room, she dressed me quicly and rushed me out. Without thinking I got in my car and drpve away. For some reason I decided to check my wallet, whatd you know she took money from me. I then quickly turned around and went back to the house. I rang the ball and no one came to the door after a few minutes I gave up and left. I don't really like to post anything but I don't people to get scammed like I did, she made out with atleast $60 more.

Stay safe friends.Thanks for the heads up! Sorry that betch did that to you. Tip: never take more than what you need into an AMP, especially a new unfamiliar AMP. If you do need to carry extra tip, hide within a secret pocket or secret seam. If you must take your wallet into the AMP, then take it into the shower with you. Take your keys too if you think it's shady.

DeMeter
01-03-17, 12:59
Have you ever gone to an AMP paid the HF expecting the full hour or at least 50 minutes of service but was short changed 30 to 25 minutes by the provider? Should you tip only half ($75) the expected amount of the hundred fifty ($150) bucks? Half the tip would seem logical for half the total time of service. Would you post this in the rip off thread? Would you complain to the mama and ask for a refund? What would you do?

How much should you tip a provider who only provided 30 to 35 minutes of service?In case of me, I ask the provider directly.

"I stay here for only half hour. How much should I pay?" I know standard fee is 100/30 mins and 150/60 mins but some providers allow negotiated discount (I know my friend visit one girl regularly cause she allow 50 dollars cfs, instead he stays there only 10 or slightly less or more time. So win for both, guy save money, lady get money and save time, rest).

ShootngStarBoy
01-03-17, 19:42
In case of me, I ask the provider directly.

"I stay here for only half hour. How much should I pay?" I know standard fee is 100/30 mins and 150/60 mins but some providers allow negotiated discount (I know my friend visit one girl regularly cause she allow 50 dollars cfs, instead he stays there only 10 or slightly less or more time. So win for both, guy save money, lady get money and save time, rest).50 for CFS is an awesome deal! I wish I had that deal! I would go more often!! The 100/30 deal sounds great. I know some AMPs the mama calls time at the 40 minute mark because the girls all conspire to that agreement. I usually read the reports and avoid those AMP and or girls that are notoriously known for calling time at the 40 minute mark. 30 minutes is not far from 40 minutes. Rather Round It Down to the nearest Half Hour than round up the 40 to the top of the hour.

ProfessorGun69
01-21-17, 10:31
I've heard from some girls also about certain" type" of customers who either short change or don't pay at all. When I ask them if they are local from Hawaii they quickly say noo. White and black man. So if it is your first time at any house then I can understand the girls being cautious.This question is related to tips, or the lack of tip in regards to the post above that was posted in the "Nirvana" thread. The question is how do scumbags leave without paying any tip at all? Wouldn't the girl say or yell something? Wouldn't the girl alert the mama? Wouldn't there be a big commotion if a customer was attempting to leave without leaving a tip for the girl? Can someone please help answer these question and help explain how this could happen?

Maybe I'm too honest and can't imagine how thus would occur.

DrMajikLuv69
02-22-17, 09:15
Redirecting the post from Rejuve thread to the Amp Tips and Guideline thread to avoid clogging the Rejuve thread, so we can get more reports of girls on that thread, rather than a amp tip discussion.

Just wanted to mention that to avoid any such problems, my habit is to individually count the bills (not verbally but physically) in full view of the AMP provider. If the light is too dim, I turn up the light or move close to the light source so both of us can see.Redneck1 that is good practice. Of course one does not want to count two hundred one dollar bills in front of the provider.

Since we're on this topic I just wanted to ask if it's SOP to give the tip to the provider. Just me, but I have never done it this way. I leave it on the night stand or table. I put my stuff there with the tip when I get there and when dressing to leave take everything of. Mine and leave the tip. The girl usually helps me get dressed so she sees the tip. No one ever counted in front me or anything like that.Raiden personally I've never left the tip on the dresser or bed. The SOP (Standard Of Practice) for me is to give it directly to the provider with two hands while humbly bowing. TEHO but IMHO I think it's more respectful to the provider and just in general in the asian community if one hands the money with two hands and humbly bows. I can't ever recall a girl counting the tip in front of me.

Just wondering, does the math add up correctly?

251 total.

51 left in car.

200 taken in.

50 hf (2-20's + 5 + 5-1's).

7-20's + 2-10's = 160 (for tip).

51+50+160=261 total?

Might be short more than 20.

Maybe my calculator stay broken. lol

Stay safe bros.

LOL Udakine maybe your calculator stay broken. Too funny bro!

RedRaze
02-22-17, 15:28
Redirecting the post from Rejuve thread to the Amp Tips and Guideline thread to avoid clogging the Rejuve thread, so we can get more reports of girls on that thread, rather than a amp tip discussion.

Redneck1 that is good practice. Of course one does not want to count two hundred one dollar bills in front of the provider.

Raiden personally I've never left the tip on the dresser or bed. The SOP (Standard Of Practice) for me is to give it directly to the provider with two hands while humbly bowing. TEHO but IMHO I think it's more respectful to the provider and just in general in the asian community if one hands the money with two hands and humbly bows. I can't ever recall a girl counting the tip in front of me.

LOL Udakine maybe your calculator stay broken. Too funny bro!Been lurking too long now and had to chime in.

There really is not standard way and in my experience I have not had any complaints nor had any experience seem lack luster due to how I handed over tip. Though my preference is to hand it over as opposed to leaving it on the bed or dresser, like DrMajikLuv69. Sometimes I do count it, but that is either to make sure how much I have. I usually wind up bringing extra anyway and forget to separate it out or what ever and count it. Though I almost always give the extra anyway and say something like "I had a really good time with you and there is a little extra for you. " *wink* Of course, based off of the standard $. 5 to provider and w / e house fee is.

I am a bit of a prankster and may just bring rolls of penny's for shits and giggles. Nah, just leave 'them loose? HAHA.

Bottom line, unless you are making it rain on them as a joke or a part of your conversation, it is best to give it in a respectful manner. If you give it with attitude or if there only seems to be 2 bills and not of the Benjamin and Grant variety, you can expect them to remember and possibly experience a negative session next time with either her or others at the shop.

Cheers.

Bigboner
02-22-17, 23:03

Redneck1 that is good practice. Of course one does not want to count two hundred one dollar bills in front of the provider.

Raiden personally I've never left the tip on the dresser or bed. The SOP (Standard Of Practice) for me is to give it directly to the provider with two hands while humbly bowing. TEHO but IMHO I think it's more respectful to the provider and just in general in the asian community if one hands the money with two hands and humbly bows. I can't ever recall a girl counting the tip in front of me.

LOL Udakine maybe your calculator stay broken. Too funny bro!Hey Doc, your inbox is full. Can you clean up? Want to pm you. Thanks!

DrMajikLuv69
02-23-17, 01:55
Hey Doc, your inbox is full. Can you clean up? Want to pm you. Thanks!Okay cleared some PMs.

Rotten Otto
02-23-17, 04:05
This question is related to tips, or the lack of tip in regards to the post above that was posted in the "Nirvana" thread. The question is how do scumbags leave without paying any tip at all? Wouldn't the girl say or yell something? Wouldn't the girl alert the mama? Wouldn't there be a big commotion if a customer was attempting to leave without leaving a tip for the girl? Can someone please help answer these question and help explain how this could happen?

Maybe I'm too honest and can't imagine how thus would occur.Really? After the act scumbag tells the provider "you go shower first. " After such intimacy she wouldn't dream that this SB would cheat her, right? Wrong. He pulls up his bvd's and pants and starts heading for the exit. Mama's in the back probably washing towels or letting another monger in, completely unaware of this SB's misdeed. I've heard this has been happening of late from more than one provider. But karmas a ***** (as they say) and that bastard will forever be banned from said establishment. Hopefully it's broadcast on the relaxation parlor wireless.

Hangry
02-24-17, 05:50
I don't like getting the ol' bait and switch.

What's the best way to see the AMP lineup or roster and tip the ones that you're attracted to?

If this question has already been asked (forgive me! Please direct me to that link. Thanks!

Blake123
02-25-17, 05:35
I don't like getting the ol' bait and switch.

What's the best way to see the AMP lineup or roster and tip the ones that you're attracted to?

If this question has already been asked (forgive me! Please direct me to that link. Thanks!When the mama takes you to the room and asks for the HF, ask to see the lineup first. If mama refuses, don't hand her the HF and then leave.

Hangry
02-25-17, 23:46
When the mama takes you to the room and asks for the HF, ask to see the lineup first. If mama refuses, don't hand her the HF and then leave.Thanks for the tip. I'll give this a shot.

ProfessorGun69
03-19-17, 11:35
Moved your "piece mail" posts from the Happiness Thread to the Tips And Guideline Thread, because this has more to do with tips and guidelines rather than a report on a girl's Looks, Service and Attitude. That way it will leave open the Happiness thread for mongers who want to read reports on girls.

Can somebody please tell Happy about this. Thank you.Would like to help you out. Happy and I are friends and I can talk to her about your situation if you like.

I left walked out.Perhaps instead of just walking out, Maybe you should have calmly explained your situation to the Mama and also Ginger. I'm sure it was an accident and perhaps the mama got mixed up regarding which room and which monger she already collected from (not sure because I wasn't there)? When an AMP gets busy, this type of confusion is possible. Was the AMP busy?

I gave her 320.00 & she gave me 10.00 back.Just to clarify I thought you wrote you gave the House Fee, which was $50 and you stated that you walked out. Where does the $320.00 come in (big question mark)? Did YOU mean you gave the mama $60 and she gave you $10 change back? Is your math correct? Or was the $320.00 with change back $10 a typo? Seems more logical to have typed "Gave $60 to mama and received $10 change back"

I never got my HF back. I never saw Ginger. I lost out on 50.00 & Ginger lost a customer. Never "saw Ginger" in regards to receiving services. However in the paragraph below, You wrote Ginger came into the room and told you need to pay the house fee? I would really like to help you out, however can you please help by writing what really happened in a narrative the is sequential and in order from what happened first, second (what happened next), third, and what happened last. It would be easier for other mongers reading this to understand your situation. In addition it would be easier if you wrote your situation in chronological sequence, do when u go talk to Happy the narrative will make sense.

I have been to happiness before. When I go I always go on a Saturday & in the morning (the same time).

Went this morning paid HF & Ginger comes in tells me I need to pay HF. Mama told her I never pay. Not sure why the mama told Ginger that you never paid, but can you clarify your report by clearly writing what happened in sequential order. A chronological narrative will help you convey your message. Big Mahalo In Advance!

RoloMyOlo
03-23-17, 21:04
Anyone ever bring and use their own condom to use with a provider? I've thought this from way back when I first started. Had couple providers that I had used condoms that felt so thick it felt like I had a balloon on my dick. Little sensitivity. Just wondering.

Blake123
03-24-17, 04:01
Anyone ever bring and use their own condom to use with a provider? I've thought this from way back when I first started. Had couple providers that I had used condoms that felt so thick it felt like I had a balloon on my dick. Little sensitivity. Just wondering.Sure. I've done that many times. The girls don't mind.

RoloMyOlo
03-26-17, 02:54
Sure. I've done that many times. The girls don't mind.Thanks Blake I'm going to start bringing my own.

CoffeeLatte
03-27-17, 08:47
I was wondering why some of the providers use fake pictures. Some of the providers that I know use fake pictures, but they are really pretty in real life. Is it because they don't want their identity to be known? Also, some providers who use their real pictures; they must not care about their identity. Just my guess. Like Linda, Dallas, Nara, and Minnie, they are really beautiful and they use their real pictures; don't they benefit more by using their real pictures? These providers get more business by advertising their real pictures. They are not afraid of their identity being expose. Why do some of the other providers use fake pictures? Is it because they are unattractive? Or also too, are they afraid of exposing their identity? I really don't know the answer to this. This is just my opinion. If you are a pretty provider, please advertise your real pictures, it will bring you more business. Don't be afraid of your identity being exposed. The unattractive ones can use their fake pictures. Word of mouth is so powerful, that once people find out that the providers that are unattractive, use fake pictures, then they will actually not get any business.

Blake123
03-28-17, 04:28
I was wondering why some of the providers use fake pictures. Some of the providers that I know use fake pictures, but they are really pretty in real life. Is it because they don't want their identity to be known? Also, some providers who use their real pictures; they must not care about their identity. Just my guess. Like Linda, Dallas, Nara, and Minnie, they are really beautiful and they use their real pictures; don't they benefit more by using their real pictures? These providers get more business by advertising their real pictures. They are not afraid of their identity being expose. Why do some of the other providers use fake pictures? Is it because they are unattractive? Or also too, are they afraid of exposing their identity? I really don't know the answer to this. This is just my opinion. If you are a pretty provider, please advertise your real pictures, it will bring you more business. Don't be afraid of your identity being exposed. The unattractive ones can use their fake pictures. Word of mouth is so powerful, that once people find out that the providers that are unattractive, use fake pictures, then they will actually not get any business.Real pics help, but I think the main reason why Linda, Dallas, Nara and Minnie get a lot of business is because of the consistent great reviews of them.

Redneck 1
04-07-17, 23:08
Too dark to even see her face as she dimmed the light too much but by touching can tell she older.Just wanted to mention that customers should feel free to ask providers to turn up the lighting if it's too dim, especially if the customer can't "even see her face" because the room is "too dark". In my experience, such a request has never been denied as long as it's made in a polite, friendly and humorous manner. If I already know the provider, sometimes I'll just increase the lighting myself if it's too dark.

Waikiki11
04-10-17, 05:11
Just wanted to mention that customers should feel free to ask providers to turn up the lighting if it's too dim, especially if the customer can't "even see her face" because the room is "too dark". In my experience, such a request has never been denied as long as it's made in a polite, friendly and humorous manner. If I already know the provider, sometimes I'll just increase the lighting myself if it's too dark.Thanks for the tip. Always find your posts very informative. Will ask maybe next go round.

Bigdaddybudda
04-10-17, 15:10
Anyone ever bring and use their own condom to use with a provider? I've thought this from way back when I first started. Had couple providers that I had used condoms that felt so thick it felt like I had a balloon on my dick. Little sensitivity. Just wondering.I usually bring my own. Just my preference. Right size, sensitivity, no irritation and. Smell (I hate that burnt rubber smell)! 😂.

Nephilim3000
04-20-17, 04:46
Just me but nothing wrong if you leave standard tip for a msog session. But IMHO if you want to be remembered and plan to see the girl more often in the hope of getting special menu items, then you should tip above and beyond the norm. Once you reach a certain level, you will reap the rewards. Special menu open to you, getting your tip returned to you or part of it anyway, even NC visits with only house fee to mama. You will never get there just paying standard rates. For me, this always pays off big for me in the end. Just saying, TEHO.Good point Raiden. I've received a waived house fee maybe about a half dozen times, but I've never tip bigger than the buck fifty and maybe at most a Jackson extra on top of the buck fifty. I get extra menu stuff and I'm appreciative of it, but it's not because I'm a big tipper, because I'm really not. I tip the standard buck fifty usually, however still get extra menu item ms for free.

Russo
08-29-17, 20:31
I don't want to be the person who starts the inflation on tipping, but I once received a MSOG HJ / HE and I really was not expecting to get MSOG HE. I was expecting 'A' HE with a massage afterwards. What I got was 4 shots, a little over the hour session, alot of OTC roaming, and a few tit flashes. No nani rubbing as I didn't try but a lot of ass and titty grabbing. I know if its massage and HE its $. With OTC roaming its $. 2. My question is what is a safe amount to tip if it is OTC roaming with MSOG. The total I spent was $. 4. Provider wasn't too happy but I was. LOL. To avoid the inflation going up and to be avoid being 'that guy' who over tipped, what's a safe amount to have tipped in this situation.

Braddahman
08-30-17, 04:26
I don't want to be the person who starts the inflation on tipping, but I once received a MSOG HJ / HE and I really was not expecting to get MSOG HE. I was expecting 'A' HE with a massage afterwards. What I got was 4 shots, a little over the hour session, alot of OTC roaming, and a few tit flashes. No nani rubbing as I didn't try but a lot of ass and titty grabbing. I know if its massage and HE its $. With OTC roaming its $. 2. My question is what is a safe amount to tip if it is OTC roaming with MSOG. The total I spent was $. 4. Provider wasn't too happy but I was. LOL. To avoid the inflation going up and to be avoid being 'that guy' who over tipped, what's a safe amount to have tipped in this situation.Do you mind sharing who the provider was and info on the provider? Any provider that can make a guy cum 4 times without taking off clothes worth a visit. IMHO I think it should be $. 5 or $. 6 for what you got. 4 pops and only OTC groping is not $$. I think what you gave was okay.

WaikikiBeAC
01-05-18, 21:32
Rule number 1, Don't talk about Fight Club. In other words don't talk about the forum with the girls. Most already know about this place anyway but its still better not to talk about. If the girl asks how you know about her, say a friend aka Bob said go see her or if she has an ad say you saw her in ad.

Rule number 2, Never pay upfront. Your setting yourself up for failure. Show her money so she know you got it and you will pay after. If she keeps insisting walk out and find another place. Exception to rule 2 paying in advance is kind of ok if you have read reviews about the girl here and know she will not rip you off after you pay.

Dr Gyno
01-06-18, 00:12
Just wanted to mention that customers should feel free to ask providers to turn up the lighting if it's too dim, especially if the customer can't "even see her face" because the room is "too dark". In my experience, such a request has never been denied as long as it's made in a polite, friendly and humorous manner. If I already know the provider, sometimes I'll just increase the lighting myself if it's too dark.This is what I do. I politely ask for the lights to be turned up. I also bring a small led flashlight to check things out. The girl usually doesn't mind me examining her pussy lips up close. I wonder if you guys out there are aware of this idea. Yeah, bring a small led flashlight when you are with your special provider. They like it.

Unknown Hapa
01-08-18, 05:20
What should I ask / say when I'm either calling or texting her so I don't sound like an LEO?

Insatiable808
01-08-18, 19:21
When the girl is not inclined to DFK, I turn my attention to her ears & gently lick & kiss her ear & ear lobes. If the girl is not ticklish, this technique has driven these girls wild with passion & more often than not, we've ended up kissing while I slide My Little Monster in & out until explosion.

Been using this technique, most recently with Miss Lexi Rjv & got to eventually experience much DFK with that beautiful Sexxy young woman!!

Feel free to experiment with this technique.

Hope you have as much fun as I do reaping the rewards.

Be Safe,

Insatiable808.

ProfessorGun69
08-01-18, 23:43
This is the TIPS and Guideline Thread, so I thought this question regarding tip at Chichi's was more appropriate in this thread. Below is a reports posted by a monger in the Chichi's thread regarding good tip equal good grip. Shouldn't it be the other way around where good grip equals good tip? By saying good tip equal good grip you are saying the pay the tip upfront first then you will get good service. That is wrong because the tip should be based on the service and not the other way around.

Just some people think they should be worth more. It doesn't mean that you can't see them for standard tip but just know you will get standard services. It depends on you really. Like a lot of providers on here it's YMMV. Good tip means good grip. That's the key.What do you think good tip means good grip? Or should it be the other way around?

MoonPrincess
08-02-18, 00:04
Actually no matter how good you are people will still only want good grip with standard tip. Speaking with experience. If you tip standard a girl usually will stay standard. When a girl feels appreciated they will appreciate you. I mean girls are out there that do everything for almost nothing some don't. It's up to them. If you want to get a girl into more erotic services throw a couple bills down and see if her attitude changes.

This is the TIPS and Guideline Thread, so I thought this question regarding tip at Chichi's was more appropriate in this thread. Below is a reports posted by a monger in the Chichi's thread regarding good tip equal good grip. Shouldn't it be the other way around where good grip equals good tip? By saying good tip equal good grip you are saying the pay the tip upfront first then you will get good service. That is wrong because the tip should be based on the service and not the other way around.

What do you think good tip means good grip? Or should it be the other way around?

Handsome111
08-02-18, 02:10
Good point Raiden. I've received a waived house fee maybe about a half dozen times, but I've never tip bigger than the buck fifty and maybe at most a Jackson extra on top of the buck fifty. I get extra menu stuff and I'm appreciative of it, but it's not because I'm a big tipper, because I'm really not. I tip the standard buck fifty usually, however still get extra menu item ms for free.Which AMP gave you the special treatment sounds like a perfect place to relax.

Nephilim3000
08-02-18, 03:32
Do you mind sharing who the provider was and info on the provider? Any provider that can make a guy cum 4 times without taking off clothes worth a visit. IMHO I think it should be $. 5 or $. 6 for what you got. 4 pops and only OTC groping is not $$. I think what you gave was okay.That is a good deal!

ProfessorGun69
08-02-18, 03:38
Actually no matter how good you are people will still only want good grip with standard tip. Speaking with experience. If you tip standard a girl usually will stay standard. When a girl feels appreciated they will appreciate you. I mean girls are out there that do everything for almost nothing some don't. It's up to them. If you want to get a girl into more erotic services throw a couple bills down and see if her attitude changes.Okay I guess it's like going to a fine dining restaurant. Don't tip standard at the restaurant. Tip big and tip ahead of time and expect the food and service to be great. I got it. Thanks.

MoonPrincess
08-02-18, 04:24
Ok I used to go regulary to 678 back in the day. I first went for food. Standard tip at first 15-20% as I visited more I would increase my tip. I soon got free soju and free food. Soooo GOOD TIP MEANS BETTER TREATMENT. You think I would have gotten that treatment with a bum tip?

Dip your toes in get a feel. Come back then see what a little more will get you. But just remember I one man won't cough it up another man will. It always works that way. I mean even with the $$$ Blair was completely booked yesterday and today. SOOOO. Just keep going to happiness I guess.

Okay I guess it's like going to a fine dining restaurant. Don't tip standard at the restaurant. Tip big and tip ahead of time and expect the food and service to be great. I got it. Thanks.

Silentone
08-02-18, 17:48
Ok I used to go regulary to 678 back in the day. I first went for food. Standard tip at first 15-20% as I visited more I would increase my tip. I soon got free soju and free food. Soooo GOOD TIP MEANS BETTER TREATMENT. You think I would have gotten that treatment with a bum tip?

Dip your toes in get a feel. Come back then see what a little more will get you. But just remember I one man won't cough it up another man will. It always works that way. I mean even with the $$$ Blair was completely booked yesterday and today. SOOOO. Just keep going to happiness I guess.I understand the business of better tip means better treatment. But I think what worries some mongers is that say you tip good the first time, whos to say the provider will give you special treatment on your next visit, and how many visits will it take till she feels comfortable giving you that special treatment.

There have been providers in the past where you knew if you gave them an extra tip they'll provide a certain level of service on that visit. Nobody wants to be taken advantage of and coming from a mongers side there are providers out there who don't live up to the standards of even the normal rate. So you need to excuse some of us who are standoffish in tipping an amount like that upfront for hopes of better treatment in the future.

S1.

KublaiKhan
08-02-18, 20:31
I understand the business of better tip means better treatment. But I think what worries some mongers is that say you tip good the first time, whos to say the provider will give you special treatment on your next visit, and how many visits will it take till she feels comfortable giving you that special treatment.

There have been providers in the past where you knew if you gave them an extra tip they'll provide a certain level of service on that visit. Nobody wants to be taken advantage of and coming from a mongers side there are providers out there who don't live up to the standards of even the normal rate. So you need to excuse some of us who are standoffish in tipping an amount like that upfront for hopes of better treatment in the future.

S1.I tip more than regular based on extra services rendered, any special bond that forms between us, and if I intend to see them again. If it's a one and done then standard is fine. If you intend to see them again, it's a way for them to remember you. You do need to repeat right away (and you have just established the new payment normal). That's how you ensure good value with your tips (repeat and often visits). If the gap between visits is too great, then the extra tip is just playing it forward and establishing good karma. Good karma will reduce the amount of shittty experiences in the future.

I believe that generosity begets better karma (or in my case loads of monger related debt). There's no way to ensure that a one time extra tip will result in better service (especially with the really popular ones). Repeated and frequent visits with extra tips will.

Silentone
08-03-18, 00:08
I tip more than regular based on extra services rendered, any special bond that forms between us, and if I intend to see them again. If it's a one and done then standard is fine. If you intend to see them again, it's a way for them to remember you. You do need to repeat right away (and you have just established the new payment normal). That's how you ensure good value with your tips (repeat and often visits). If the gap between visits is too great, then the extra tip is just playing it forward and establishing good karma. Good karma will reduce the amount of shittty experiences in the future.

I believe that generosity begets better karma (or in my case loads of monger related debt). There's no way to ensure that a one time extra tip will result in better service (especially with the really popular ones). Repeated and frequent visits with extra tips will.I agree and go by your tipping method as well. I'm not someone who frequents a particular provider or AMP on the regular so tipping for better treatment in the future wouldn't make that much sense in my case. For those that seea provider multiple times a week / month it might very well be beneficial for them to throw some extra tip in there.

S1.

MoonPrincess
08-03-18, 00:22
I just would like to say never tip over the amount you don't feel comfortable with. Feel them out. I just know Sally won't want to do it all for 150 forever.

I agree and go by your tipping method as well. I'm not someone who frequents a particular provider or AMP on the regular so tipping for better treatment in the future wouldn't make that much sense in my case. For those that seea provider multiple times a week / month it might very well be beneficial for them to throw some extra tip in there.

S1.

Drake678
11-18-18, 18:31
Since pin took over 4 seasons, the line up has grown. IMO the 4 seasons girls are way better looking than the cutter aiea pin thai girls. Every single time I been to 4 season there was he with topless play. I had rita nikki eve cici jayda and one more but I forgot her name. All gave solid massage except jayda. Hers sucked and I'm never going back to her again LOL.I don't normally go to massage therapist for HE or HE with topless. I'm wondering what you gentlemen recommend is appropriate tip for HE? And for HE topless? What do Thai ladies ask for tip?

FCH300
11-19-18, 03:47
I don't normally go to massage therapist for HE or HE with topless. I'm wondering what you gentlemen recommend is appropriate tip for HE? And for HE topless? What do Thai ladies ask for tip?Can't speak for anyone else but the baseline tip for massage + HE is the same as the house fee. In other words, HF + massage + HE = $1. 2 in most CC locations. However, that assumes that the massage is a bit more than a light oil rubdown for 15 minutes and that I'm not hurried or jackhammered and that I get at least 45 minutes of the expected hour (including shower before and after). If we connect or she's especially playful (Cherry of Cherry's Spa comes to mind) then tip up to $0. 4 more. If the whole thing is done in 20 minutes and it's "come for me baby" from the beginning, then I will deduct up to $0. 4.

Roaming and at least partial nudity are expected. It's not a very "happy" ending unless I get to play a bit too.

Yun41
12-14-18, 05:10
Can someone tell what the current guidelines are? First timer so would appreciate any tips, rates, and other info needed.

Drake678
05-25-19, 17:33
The mamas don't collect house fee anymore. Is this advice from there lawyers?

DrMajikLuv69
07-09-19, 15:32
https://cityxguide.photo/ads/permalink-23263014

Easy communication. Very chill location. Beautiful woman about 5 foot 8. Layed down on the bed. Kisses then down to jr. Good BBBJ. Cim not swallowed. We chat a bit about where she is from, what I do. Spread her legs and go down for 15 minutes. She likes back and forth on her clit lightly. Started to shudder and had an O. Cover on. Mish, dato, doggie. Cover off and cim. Tells me to relax and gets a hot towel. We lay together and chat. Breasts were great. Big nips. Nice butt for Asian gal. Leaving Thursday. $$$According to the info on her ad via the link provided above, five foot six inches is not that tall in my humble opinion. To me she still a shorty. Sami at Blue Star Spa was about 5'6" tall. TEHO guess height is relative to the POV. By the was you wrote $$ Does $$$ symbolize three hundred dollars? This would be good to know for other mongers that plan to go see her. That way those mongers know what to expect.

Ddnsm
07-09-19, 21:28
According to the info on her ad via the link provided above, five foot six inches is not that tall in my humble opinion. To me she still a shorty. Sami at Blue Star Spa was about 5'6" tall. TEHO guess height is relative to the POV. By the was you wrote $$ Does $$$ symbolize three hundred dollars? This would be good to know for other mongers that plan to go see her. That way those mongers know what to expect.Her standard rate is $$. Since I got two pops and both cim $$$. For Yumi I asked for two pops. Sometimes it just ends that way. For me if she keeps at it until number two is achieved I have no problem giving extra. At an AMP I usually give $$ for two pops as well. Only one then the standard AMP $. 5. I've had some keep going at BBBJ until her nose is running, eyes watery and she's sweating. To me that's good service. I am 5 foot 6. She was a bit taller than me. Very discrete and comfortable location.

Theman132
07-23-19, 00:36
Do you think that a burner phone is a necessity now due to all the commotion going on.

Ddnsm
07-23-19, 13:51
Do you think that a burner phone is a necessity now due to all the commotion going on.Try free apps that can call and text. There a few out there. Download off play store. Use your existing phone. Text yourself to test. Talkatone works.

Cosmic Kid
09-13-19, 20:54
Recently I was at a Honolulu AMP when a prospective customer called. The guy asked mama if the parlor offers happy endings. Are you kidding me? Please! Can't ask that kind of question and expect an honest answer because mama doesn't know who you even are. You could easily be LE trying to get the parlor into trouble. Mama told the guy "No, just massage here. " This even though FS is clearly on offer at this place.

MegaRat
09-14-19, 06:56
Do you think that a burner phone is a necessity now due to all the commotion going on.Yes. It's not hard to get. Just go to Walmart and buy a cheap prepaid phone and SIM card combo. Buy the phone with cash and buy the reload cards with cash. This becomes your "naughty phone". Also good for privacy as your personal phone / number now should have only clean, non-revealing messages and call logs.

I purchased one years ago, didn't need any I'd to buy, or personal information to activate it at the time.

Corvette808
09-16-19, 13:11
I have iPhone and use an app called talk-a-tone it's like a free second # that you can put a lock on. Turn off your notifications and hide it in the media folder on the second page so it's super hidden. That's my strategy. Like Lord of the rings. Keep it secret keep it safe but that app is so legit and also free.

Yes. It's not hard to get. Just go to Walmart and buy a cheap prepaid phone and SIM card combo. Buy the phone with cash and buy the reload cards with cash. This becomes your "naughty phone". Also good for privacy as your personal phone / number now should have only clean, non-revealing messages and call logs.

I purchased one years ago, didn't need any I'd to buy, or personal information to activate it at the time.

Lknfrpssy
09-16-19, 16:30
I have iPhone and use an app called talk-a-tone it's like a free second # that you can put a lock on. Turn off your notifications and hide it in the media folder on the second page so it's super hidden. That's my strategy. Like Lord of the rings. Keep it secret keep it safe but that app is so legit and also free.I think Dingtone is similar. That's what I use.

KidFarian
09-16-19, 18:14
I have iPhone and use an app called talk-a-tone it's like a free second # that you can put a lock on. Turn off your notifications and hide it in the media folder on the second page so it's super hidden. That's my strategy. Like Lord of the rings. Keep it secret keep it safe but that app is so legit and also free.Can you receive pics with this app?

Drake678
10-08-19, 16:03
I have iPhone and use an app called talk-a-tone it's like a free second # that you can put a lock on. Turn off your notifications and hide it in the media folder on the second page so it's super hidden. That's my strategy. Like Lord of the rings. Keep it secret keep it safe but that app is so legit and also free.Is it free? Do you pay fees?

Drake678
10-08-19, 16:04
I think Dingtone is similar. That's what I use.Is that one free? Or you pay fees?

YzalMan
02-11-20, 13:39
Returning to AMP scene after over a year. Just wondering on pricing, reading from posts I know house fee is. 6 $ is tip still. 15 $?

Thanks.

HiPickle
02-11-20, 15:59
Returning to AMP scene after over a year. Just wondering on pricing, reading from posts I know house fee is. 6 $ is tip still. 15 $?

Thanks.Don't let them up sell you. Unless you're wanting Greek.

YzalMan
02-11-20, 16:23
Don't let them up sell you. Unless you're wanting Greek.Great, Thanks.

Drake678
02-27-20, 08:38
Don't let them up sell you. Unless you're wanting Greek.I get to travel to Greece for free from this one girl. No up charge from her. HF and regular tip. I only visit her if I want back door and front door pounding. She does pussy to ass only but doesn't allow back and forth from ass back to pussy! She has done ass to BBBJ after CIA.

IQuietly
02-27-20, 14:42
I get to travel to Greece for free from this one girl. No up charge from her. HF and regular tip. I only visit her if I want back door and front door pounding. She does pussy to ass only but doesn't allow back and forth from ass back to pussy! She has done ass to BBBJ after CIA.Care to share the provider and location? PM is fine.

JohnWik
02-28-20, 03:54
I get to travel to Greece for free from this one girl. No up charge from her. HF and regular tip. I only visit her if I want back door and front door pounding. She does pussy to ass only but doesn't allow back and forth from ass back to pussy! She has done ass to BBBJ after CIA.I'd love to pay her a visit if you'd care to share your unicorn. PM me if you're feeling generous. I'm so jealous. You've got a unicorn!

Nackin12
03-11-20, 00:05
I get to travel to Greece for free from this one girl. No up charge from her. HF and regular tip. I only visit her if I want back door and front door pounding. She does pussy to ass only but doesn't allow back and forth from ass back to pussy! She has done ass to BBBJ after CIA.Please PM me the info. That is exactly what I am looking for. LOL.

DeeJohn808
09-18-20, 02:50
This is a really small island. Has anyone ever randomly run into a provider on the street? Is there an expected protocol in that situation (say hi, say nothing and keep moving, etc.)?

JoeFrost
09-18-20, 14:20
This is a really small island. Has anyone ever randomly run into a provider on the street? Is there an expected protocol in that situation (say hi, say nothing and keep moving, etc.)It depends. Are you with family, friends, girlfriend / wife? Are they with family, friends, boyfriend / husband? More importantly, do they look good without makeup and dim lighting? Depending on your answers then it's your best judgement whether you say hi or not.

DRmjm
09-18-20, 17:27
This is a really small island. Has anyone ever randomly run into a provider on the street? Is there an expected protocol in that situation (say hi, say nothing and keep moving, etc.)?I leave them alone, I've seen a couple at Ala Moana. Unless you're a regular they won't recognize you anyway.

Funny story, I did match with one on Tinder. I messed it up because I asked if she was really looking to date or if this was a profile looking for clients. She got offended because I guess she really wanted to date and didn't want to date me because I knew she was a provider. I should have played stupid.

Prudential808
09-18-20, 17:49
I leave them alone, I've seen a couple at Ala Moana. Unless you're a regular they won't recognize you anyway.

Funny story, I did match with one on Tinder. I messed it up because I asked if she was really looking to date or if this was a profile looking for clients. She got offended because I guess she really wanted to date and didn't want to date me because I knew she was a provider. I should have played stupid.I found one girl. She was at keeamouku and suddenly left. Then I could not find her for long.

Found her at skout she was looking for 30-40 yo young dude with broad shoulder for casual meet.

I started to talking she replied. All seem good. I finally let her know I met her at "one name" and whether her name is that.

Finally she said yes then replied. She could not remember me cause I may never be impressive to her. Then she blocked me.

I guess she really looked for no pay-free strong dick toy. Her profile says she was looking for 30 something men with broad shoulder and strong back muscle.

Redneck 1
09-18-20, 19:42
This is a really small island. Has anyone ever randomly run into a provider on the street? Is there an expected protocol in that situation (say hi, say nothing and keep moving, etc.)Although I don't know if there's an "expected protocol," here's what I've done when I've been alone and seen an AMP provider away from the AMP. If she's with a man, I don't say anything or show any sign of recognition. If she's with one or more unknown women, I will see if she says anything to me or shows recognition of me. If so, I respond in that same manner. If she's alone, depending on the circumstances I may smile or nod my head and very quietly say hello. If she doesn't respond in a friendly manner, then I do nothing more. If she does want to have some conversation, then I do so.

Years ago, one night I was walking on South King Street when I happened to see the lively Jun, who at that time was the mama and a provider at Crystal Healing. Jun was speaking with some unknown women outside a restaurant, and at first didn't notice me, so I didn't initiate any conversation with her. Yet in classic Jun style, she then ran after me, grabbed my arm, hugged me, and told the other women "this is my honey!" In reality I had no relationship with her outside the AMP, but it was nice to be treated in such an affectionate manner.

HiPickle
09-18-20, 20:53
Although I don't know if there's an "expected protocol," here's what I've done when I've been alone and seen an AMP provider away from the AMP. If she's with a man, I don't say anything or show any sign of recognition. If she's with one or more unknown women, I will see if she says anything to me or shows recognition of me. If so, I respond in that same manner. If she's alone, depending on the circumstances I may smile or nod my head and very quietly say hello. If she doesn't respond in a friendly manner, then I do nothing more. If she does want to have some conversation, then I do so.

Years ago, one night I was walking on South King Street when I happened to see the lively Jun, who at that time was the mama and a provider at Crystal Healing. Jun was speaking with some unknown women outside a restaurant, and at first didn't notice me, so I didn't initiate any conversation with her. Yet in classic Jun style, she then ran after me, grabbed my arm, hugged me, and told the other women "this is my honey!" In reality I had no relationship with her outside the AMP, but it was nice to be treated in such an affectionate manner.Yeah, exactly what you say. I've bumped into Happy a few times downtown. Back when Empire was banging, I always bumped into the male / female production team over at the mall. Always at a mall. LOL.

StripedFashion
09-19-20, 18:36
This is a really small island. Has anyone ever randomly run into a provider on the street? Is there an expected protocol in that situation (say hi, say nothing and keep moving, etc.)?I've actually seen a bunch of providers on the street in the past. Also, inevitable since I used to work in Waikiki for a while, which made seeing all you dudes at the front door of Empire (all times of the day) interesting LOL. Yeah, I miss that place, too. Anyway, I've never said hi or anything cause the sightings were usually on the road of from afar. Ones I've never mongered with, I recognize from their photos in their ads. For example: forgot her name but that one skinny sno-bunnie with the rainbow colored braided hair who worked at a Young St AMP. I saw her at the Piikoi 7-11 with some dude. She looked small kine chronic in person. Had a huge head and heavy brow features, too. Then there was also Linda from Rejuve outside 103 while passing on Kemole Lane, I think smoking a cigarette. Filipino / Hawiian mixed Lani on Eros. She cut off her part of her face in her ad photos but I recognized her body build and features on Kuhio one night. The list goes on, bra. Again, these are the ones I've never mongered with but recognized on the street from their ad photos.

Of all the providers I sessioned with (most of them escorts, not AMP girls) or know personally and have seen out in public:

Rejuve Dallas filling up her full sized SUV at Chevron / Texaco on Piikoi. Her beach tan and Daisy Duke shorts gave it away. Dallas' cute exertion noises while I came in her mouth is legendary. Had me fooled she was in her 40's too.

Hawaii Kai Jay (red headed provider who reminded me of Kathy Griffin) I saw walking around Waialae in a baggy shirt, large sun hat and even bigger sunglasses. It made me wonder why the disguise, esp since she was a competitive body builder and I believe also an art dealer. Nice toned body and even better pussy control, that one.

Volcano Girls Misty sitting on a curb at the park on Cooke Street in Kaka'ako. She looked super chronic / buss up and was probably waiting for a ride. She denied being an ice user but the rotten front tooth that she tried to hide, her coming to our 2nd session high and the Kaka'ako sighting only confirms this. Tho on the good, pasty white blonde spinner with a nice ass and licked under my balls. That's a good girl!

Volcano Girls Amberlynne walking on Kuhio, probably on her way to VG. Not my first sno-bunnie GFE (actually my 2nd) but the gateway provider that really got me into fucking white chicks. Had total stripper appeal too, esp with her jet black gothic doom metal hair.

Volcano Girls madame herself, Tash, walking her dog outside their condo on Ohua. Pretty funny. Never knew till way, way after that she was one mahu LOL. That wig fooled me good. Also explains her large stature why she talked in a hush, soft voice. Jokes aside, I liked Tash, tho. She took good care of me and I'm sure all the VG regulars, too.

Hapa Jasmine outside the Outrigger Waikiki Beach hotel. She was dolled up and dressed real nice, probably on her way to see a rich client that evening. The paw tattoos on her chest was the indicator.

MT Lexi, who was unique at the time, as she was as sno-bunnie provider who did a rub and tug with BBBJ. I saw her once at International Marketplace with her boyfriend. The weird part about that session was there was a tall white guy in front her place on Atkinson. He gave me this strange look and in fact, just stared at me. Lexi, who was dressed kinda sexy in leggings, etc BTW, then lets me in, and introduces me to her landlord and her guests before taking me into her room. Like, uhhh, so much for being discreet LOL. I was small kine shame, I'm not going to lie. Then in her room, I found out the white guy outside was her boyfriend cause she had photos of him / them on her wall and dresser. Pretty sure he knows the line of work his girl does and even if he doesn't like it, has to deal. I mean, talk about one of the most awkward mongering experiences ever haha! Top 3 easily. Lexi could suck dick good, tho. So that was nice.

Damn, reminiscing on these past experiences does make me realize how great the Honolulu monger scene was back then. Especially the era with all the great sno-bunnie GFE providers. Those days were really fun. While I love my AZN ladies and they are my preferred, statuesque white girls, or caucasian women in general, have a totally different appeal.

DeeJohn808
11-08-20, 16:03
Hey guys, just curious, a lot of places don't post ads of their girls. Is it considered rude to go in and ask to see the girls, either photos or in person, before making a choice? I'd actually prefer to see pics of all the girls who work there, and if there's a girl I like who's not there at the moment I'd come back later, but I'm guesing most Mama-sans don't keep up-to-date pics of their girls?

Prudential808
11-08-20, 16:21
Hey guys, just curious, a lot of places don't post ads of their girls. Is it considered rude to go in and ask to see the girls, either photos or in person, before making a choice? I'd actually prefer to see pics of all the girls who work there, and if there's a girl I like who's not there at the moment I'd come back later, but I'm guesing most Mama-sans don't keep up-to-date pics of their girls?It is possible. But now I am not sure which place will allow you in if they don't recognize you (no big mouth or UC). You try some place that has already known your phone number or recognize your face (if they open door for walk in). Good luck. Oahu had 3 days of 100+ positive cases now and we can easily guess another order may come and AMPs know they are always in watching list. Not good time to be picky unless you don't mind they put you into "eye shopping only bastard. Do not allow" list.

You go and if she looks ok though not dream girl (no dream girl at hnl AMPs now), it is good to take advantage and get numbers. She may introduce you to her working girl friends later. That is how I could fuck 5 or more new girls while lockdown.

Makana9
11-08-20, 18:27
I've actually seen a bunch of providers on the street in the past. Also, inevitable since I used to work in Waikiki for a while, which made seeing all you dudes at the front door of Empire (all times of the day) interesting LOL. Yeah, I miss that place, too. Anyway, I've never said hi or anything cause the sightings were usually on the road from afar. Ones I've never mongered with, I recognize from their photos in their ads. For example: forgot her name but that one skinny sno-bunnie with the rainbow-colored braided hair who worked at a Young St AMP. I saw her at the Piikoi 7-11 with some dude. She looked small kine chronic in person. Had a huge head and heavy brow features, too. Then there was also Linda from Rejuve outside 103 while passing on Kemole Lane, I think smoking a cigarette. Filipino / Hawaiian mixed Lani on Eros. She cut off her part of her face in her ad photos but I recognized her body build and features on Kuhio one night. The list goes on, bra. Again, these are the ones I've never mongered with but recognized on the street from their ad photos.

Of all the providers I sessioned with (most of them escorts, not AMP girls) or know personally and have seen out in public:

Rejuve Dallas filling up her full-sized SUV at Chevron / Texaco on Piikoi. Her beach tan and Daisy Duke shorts gave it away. Dallas' cute exertion noises while I came in her mouth is legendary. Had me fooled she was in her 40's too.

Hawaii Kai Jay (redheaded provider who reminded me of Kathy Griffin) I saw walking around Waialae in a baggy shirt, large sun hat, and even bigger sunglasses. It made me wonder why the disguise, esp since she was a competitive bodybuilder and I believe also an art dealer. Nice toned body and even better pussy control, that one.

Volcano Girls Misty sitting on a curb at the park on Cooke Street in Kaka'ako. She looked super chronic/buss up and was probably waiting for a ride. She denied being an ice user but the rotten front tooth that she tried to hide, her coming to our 2nd session high and the Kaka'ako sighting only confirms this. Tho on the good, pasty white blonde spinner with a nice ass and licked under my balls. That's a good girl!

Volcano Girls Amberlynne walking on Kuhio, probably on her way to VG. Not my first sno-bunnie GFE (actually my 2nd) but the gateway provider that really got me into fucking white chicks. Had total stripper appeal too, esp with her jet black gothic doom metal hair.

Volcano Girls madame herself, Tash, walking her dog outside their condo on Ohua. Pretty funny. Never knew till way, way after that she was one mahu LOL. That wig fooled me good. Also explains her large stature why she talked in a hush, soft voice. Jokes aside, I liked Tash, tho. She took good care of me and I'm sure all the VG regulars, too.

Hapa Jasmine outside the Outrigger Waikiki Beach hotel. She was dolled up and dressed real nice, probably on her way to see a rich client that evening. The paw tattoos on her chest were the indicator.

MT Lexi, who was unique at the time, as she was a sno-bunnie provider who did a rub and tug with BBBJ. I saw her once at International Marketplace with her boyfriend. The weird part about that session was there was a tall white guy in front of her place on Atkinson. He gave me this strange look and in fact, just stared at me. Lexi, who was dressed kinda sexy in leggings, etc BTW, then lets me in, and introduces me to her landlord and her guests before taking me into her room. Like, uhhh, so much for being discreet LOL. I was small kine shame, I'm not going to lie. Then in her room, I found out the white guy outside was her boyfriend cause she had photos of him/them on her wall and dresser. Pretty sure he knows the line of work his girl does and even if he doesn't like it, has to deal. I mean, talk about one of the most awkward mongering experiences ever haha! Top 3 easily. Lexi could suck dick good, tho. So that was nice.

Damn, reminiscing on these past experiences does make me realize how great the Honolulu monger scene was back then. Especially the era with all the great sno-bunnie GFE providers. Those days were really fun. While I love my AZN ladies and they are my preferred, statuesque white girls, or caucasian women in general, have a totally different appeal.How are you? Long time, a lot of changes. You bring back so many memories and also no can remember their names too.

Saw Jay one day at the beach crossing paths just said HI, but texted her how you and hot hot! She was so good to go, fun, and back then good hardbody. Hapa Jas saw her shopping and like you said no can miss the paw paws tatts on her twins, maybe not everyone's cup of tea, but why I enjoyed her during our times together. MT Lex, now that's crazy when I saw the tall haole, literally did a backstroke and ended up late to my appt. Bc was not sure wth was going on. Yea, girl could suck a cantaloupe through a straw. Loved going to VG bc was good and relaxing except for that one time I was early and Tash and I was talking story waiting from Amber. Tash was cool, Amber was not having a good day, the guy she was seeing was being a dick we talked for a whole long time before we even got into it, I think that really made the sess. Because I listened, we talked then laughed, and she let out her anxiety for 90+min. , why I saw her a whole bunch of times at VG and outside which was more insane. Glad she changed lives and got her degree, good. There is one I have been lucky to see again since this COVD stay home, one HOF Asian GMilf, sorry guys cannot say anything she warned me, plus love tapping that kitty aka Kalina Ryu style. So many I have assisted bc of my professional work and was troubleshooting their issues at their homes, becomes kinda weird but not that much. There to help them fix their problems. I think some of the off shading cross paths for me were in that Walmart / SAMS Club by Koreamoku, MT Jas (when you going see me), VIP girls in Walmart getting condoms, and Monster drinks where I got surprised and goosed by Kelly. Nara, yupps Nara getting a few things in that Safeway on the corner. The ChiChi girls eating at Eggs and Things by Alas. I bet the Seniors could go on and on. Hope all is good SF, you take care, and thanks for the walk down our old haunts in Waikiki and the outskirts.

GhostRecon
11-08-20, 20:30
Hey guys, just curious, a lot of places don't post ads of their girls. Is it considered rude to go in and ask to see the girls, either photos or in person, before making a choice? I'd actually prefer to see pics of all the girls who work there, and if there's a girl I like who's not there at the moment I'd come back later, but I'm guesing most Mama-sans don't keep up-to-date pics of their girls?I think the only AMP that sends pics from I hear is the Pali house (Hunnewell, Pac Heights, etc). The others, you probably have to walk-in and even then the mama's might be irritated that you ask for a lineup especially if she's doesn't recognize you or you're not familiar with at least some of the girls already there. Ending of last year, went to Osaka late night and asked for a lineup, the mama didn't seem to happy that I asked but did it anyways, glad I did cause I found a girl I thought was really pretty compared to the rest.

Good luck.

Mr Crowley
11-09-20, 11:42
I think the only AMP that sends pics from I hear is the Pali house (Hunnewell, Pac Heights, etc). The others, you probably have to walk-in and even then the mama's might be irritated that you ask for a lineup especially if she's doesn't recognize you or you're not familiar with at least some of the girls already there. Ending of last year, went to Osaka late night and asked for a lineup, the mama didn't seem to happy that I asked but did it anyways, glad I did cause I found a girl I thought was really pretty compared to the rest.

Good luck.The reason why mama doesn't want you to see the lone up is because they have to rotate and make it even and fair for them. But if you can call and make reservations for a certain one then, most times you'll get what you want. So if you're a walk in, and mama sends you to a room, she'll sent who ever is next in line.

Mundeok9
11-09-20, 23:26
The reason why mama doesn't want you to see the lone up is because they have to rotate and make it even and fair for them. But if you can call and make reservations for a certain one then, most times you'll get what you want. So if you're a walk in, and mama sends you to a room, she'll sent who ever is next in line.MC you can always leave if you don't like the line up. It's your money and your choice.

DeeJohn808
11-14-20, 16:28
Hey all,

I have a suggestion for how we do things here on the forum.

I'm not sure if this is the best place to put it; if it isn't, please let me know.

Right now this forum serves as a place to share and research knowledge. To take our experiences and share them (anonymously) so that mongers know exactly what their options are. However, I think the way we sometimes report things limits the utility of the forum. For example: Let's say that Monger A goes to see some girl at an AMP. He then makes a forum post where he shares a link from BP or some other site that will be down in 4 months and says, "I went to see her. Awful experience. She looked nothing like her pics and I'll never see her again. " In four months, Monger B is thinking of seeing that same girl at the same AMP. Monger B searches the forum for her name and phone number, but nothing comes up, because Monger A only shared the dead BP link. So he goes to see her and is just as disappointed as Monger A was.

Could we set a forum standard that every review should have the massage parlor's name in the subject and then the girl's name and last four digits in the review? This would help tremendously in being able to track down reviews of girls, especially when they have really common names.

I also wouldn't mind us posting more pics to the site directly instead of just sharing a BP link that'll die in a few weeks, but I understand the forum's interface for posting pics adds extra steps that discourages a lot of people from doing it. I personally will be sharing more pics directly to my posts, and encourage those who can to do so.

Bottom Out
02-13-21, 22:39
Yes to this. I think had one thread where someone mentioned got too many Jenny's to keep track of.

Hey all,

I have a suggestion for how we do things here on the forum.

I'm not sure if this is the best place to put it; if it isn't, please let me know.

Right now this forum serves as a place to share and research knowledge. To take our experiences and share them (anonymously) so that mongers know exactly what their options are. However, I think the way we sometimes report things limits the utility of the forum. For example: Let's say that Monger A goes to see some girl at an AMP. He then makes a forum post where he shares a link from BP or some other site that will be down in 4 months and says, "I went to see her. Awful experience. She looked nothing like her pics and I'll never see her again. " In four months, Monger B is thinking of seeing that same girl at the same AMP. Monger B searches the forum for her name and phone number, but nothing comes up, because Monger A only shared the dead BP link. So he goes to see her and is just as disappointed as Monger A was.

Could we set a forum standard that every review should have the massage parlor's name in the subject and then the girl's name and last four digits in the review? This would help tremendously in being able to track down reviews of girls, especially when they have really common names.

I also wouldn't mind us posting more pics to the site directly instead of just sharing a BP link that'll die in a few weeks, but I understand the forum's interface for posting pics adds extra steps that discourages a lot of people from doing it. I personally will be sharing more pics directly to my posts, and encourage those who can to do so.