PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Admin
12-31-07, 20:00
Thread Starter.

Iceman1951
01-16-09, 00:09
Went to Healing Power massage. This use to be Spa Roselle. This is the second time I have been there. Let me tell you everything is on the menu. I had a beautiful Korean girl give me the massage. She took her time and asked me if I wanted anything else. I asked what's on the menu she said whatever you want. I won't go in detail but I would recomend this place.

===========================================

Hi Iceman1951,

With all due respect, can you please tell me why this report justifies starting a new thread?

Given that it's a report on a massage parlor, wouldn't it have been better if you have posted it in the existing thread for Massage Parlor Reports?

Thanks,

Jackson

Chadwick
03-02-09, 18:34
Went to Healing Power massage. This use to be Spa Roselle. This is the second time I have been there. Let me tell you everything is on the menu. I had a beautiful Korean girl give me the massage. She took her time and asked me if I wanted anything else. I asked what's on the menu she said whatever you want. I won't go in detail but I would recomend this place.

===========================================

Hi Iceman1951,

With all due respect, can you please tell me why this report justifies starting a new thread?

Given that it's a report on a massage parlor, wouldn't it have been better if you have posted it in the existing thread for Massage Parlor Reports?

Thanks,

JacksonI just went there today, the lady was on the older side, typical of what you will find at an AMP. Did not see anyone else other than mamasan, who was like 85 years old. This place is very clean and pretty spacious, did not like the shower situation (standard stand up shower)but she did give some help getting those "hard to reach" areas. Upon reentering the room, was told to lay on my stomach, and then was covered, with the door left cracked, at this point I was starting to think I was gonna get skunked. Very good massage, asked for medium but it was a little on the harder side. As a rule of thumb I generally do not ask what's on the menu the first time I go to an establishment, as times are different and this place has already been shut down once, and I did not want to spook her. Was asked if I would like a hr, and I gladly accepted, it was enjoyable she did not try to go full out right away, which I always enjoy, and she made sure "the boys"were in on it too! I think I will go back, this time I may sample the "menu" a little more. It was. 70 at the door and I left the standard tip.

George W. Bush
03-14-09, 23:51
Just got back from a massage with no extras. The ad I saw in CL said to call 847-571-5996 . Web site linked in ad is 4youmassage.com. The girl wasn't particularly attractive, and in spite of my obvious need she failed to do anything about it. This is the first place I've been where I stayed on my stomach the whole time. I figured when there was no flip chances were nil. Massage was OK, nothing special. Save your money and shop elsewhere.

George W. Bush
03-22-09, 22:35
I'm a sucker for punishment. Tried a place listed in therapeutic on CL, Alla's, phone 847-454-5902. The girl was old, not attractive at all, and no extras were offered. She got offended when I moved the towel and cut the visit short. She has no massage skills either.

http://chicago.craigslist.org/nwc/ths/1086608739.html

Babeefacexxx
03-23-09, 21:29
The ad looks very tempting though so don't be too hard on yourself. LOL

They say many girls and are open till midnight. That got me intrigues, so I called. The girl said the. 6 special is only untill 5:00 then its 75 and they close at ten. She was kinda rude so I left it alone but I will try again soon.

Chadwick
08-21-09, 18:04
I am always unsure were to post info on this place, went there today called ahead and asked for my regular girl. Mamasan told me just come in it wasn't busy, when I got there a half an hour later she told me my regular was busy, I told her I would wait and she said ok and took me to a room. She had my regular come in and take the money, and then 5 mins. Later mamasan comes in and says my regular is very busy and Susan is available, I told her I would wait or I wanted my money back she said ok again. Another few mins. Go by and in comes Susan, for those of you who have not been here, Susan is older not to bad looking by AMP standards but not as hot as the girl I requested. So Susan says she is gonna start the massage because the other girl is so busy, everyone was asking for her. By this time I was getting very annoyed and rather than cause a scene I decided to go with the flow. The massage was good enough but when she started with the light touch I realized I had been had, she was gonna finish me off. She asked what I wanted I told her FS but all she was offering was the standard hr or BBBJ w/ Russian. She first asked what I pay I said how much is it she told me $100, now I am not great at negotiating at these places and said the first number that popped into my head which was $80, looking back I probably could had got it down to $70 maybe $60. I was pleasantly surprised when I got to see her topless, she had large natural breasts. I have no complaints at all abo0ut the finish like I said she started out with Russian and went into a BBBJ and the back to Russian and finished with BBBJCIM, the thing I will complain again about was the bait and switch technique used, and that I feel I may have tipped her too much at $80. I have never got Russian and a BBBJCIM so I did not know what the accepted amount is? I would appreciate feedback on this what is the standard for such a service? I did leave relieved and feeling relaxed but the shady was they handled the situation left a bad taste in my mouth, as I left a bad taste in Susan's!

Member #5121
09-09-10, 00:50
GWB, although your post is an older entry, I wanted to comment. I've found the older the Euro masseuse is, the more reluctant she is to give extras. The older ones act fed-up about it. The younger gals like the extra cash. Always ask if the girl available is younger. If they bait and switch, you can always walk out.

I'm a sucker for punishment. Tried a place listed in therapeutic on CL, Alla's, phone 847-454-5902. The girl was old, not attractive at all, and no extras were offered. She got offended when I moved the towel and cut the visit short. She has no massage skills either.

http://chicago.craigslist.org/nwc/ths/1086608739.html

Al Bundy78
09-25-10, 06:31
I was driving on Lake St yesterday and noticed Bella One spa. Is this place worth stopping in at? I used to frequent bella Spa in Chicago and want to know if they are related. Any info would be great.

Badger1996
09-27-10, 01:10
I was driving on Lake St yesterday and noticed Bella One spa. Is this place worth stopping in at? I used to frequent bella Spa in Chicago and want to know if they are related. Any info would be great.

I have not been there yet, but I plan on going tomorrow. I will report then. They are apparently advertising on BP. You can either type in their phone number or look for Angel, red head.

One of the girls that works there use to have an ad on RS2K but decided to work here now. She is the one I will see.

Gooch
09-27-10, 01:44
Scooter Pie, Where on Lake St?

Al Bundy78
09-27-10, 01:52
Scooter Pie, Where on Lake St?Looks like a little white house with a sign on it. West of 355 in Roselle.

Sorry about the loose directions. I'm not familiar with the area.

George W. Bush
09-27-10, 10:11
I've seen it, but never stopped due to the number of jack shacks in that part of the county. It's on Lake Street, a few blocks east of Gary Avenue on the south side of the street.

Gooch
09-30-10, 07:24
Oh, I know that place. I was there once many years ago, when it was operating under a diff name. From what I recall, it was a typical Lake St place.

Badger1996, any luck?

Looks like a little white house with a sign on it. West of 355 in Roselle.

Sorry about the loose directions. I'm not familiar with the area.

Mdbinil
09-30-10, 16:38
Oh, I know that place. I was there once many years ago, when it was operating under a diff name. From what I recall, it was a typical Lake St place.

Badger1996, any luck?Is this the place on lake by Gary?

George W. Bush
09-30-10, 21:53
Is this the place on lake by Gary?
http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=1068046&postcount=13

Badger1996
10-01-10, 04:34
Is this the place on lake by Gary?

I have not made it there yet. The girl I was suppose to meet had to cancel. I decided not to try the other girl working there. They usually have 2 girls working there in the evening.

There are reviews on TER if you google the phone number you will see them. I do not think this is the typical jack shack that is common in this area. I know one of the girls working there when she was independent. She is legitimate. Holly use to advertise on RS2K.

I will try and go this weekend.

Kda Kodiac
10-27-10, 18:15
Was browsing Naughty reviews for my area and came across this place. It sounded interesting. I am normally up for a change of pace so I called and set up some time. The address they post is wrong but yellow pages can set you straight. I set up the time and got there ready to do. There are 3 to 3 people working at any one time. When I got there 2 were leaving. The room was fine and she was very nice. We chit chatted while she gave me a very good time. I got just what I expected. The service was a bit high $1/4, no TS but I am not complaining. Give them a shot. She said they have been there for awhile. Good service breeds good business.

Chi Guy
10-29-10, 16:51

Badger1996, any luck? I wouldn't have high hopes with this place. Before they were called Bella One, they were Suite Two. It was an offshoot of Suite One, which is now Maple Spa. Suite One was a well-known jackshack, even though there was a bust there some years ago. Suite Two had the same reputation, and Bella One has continued with more of the same from the reviews I've seen. There's always that slim possibility that your experience will be different from the norm, and maybe if you drop enough dough, you may have better results. But remember, these places know that's exactly how we think, so they'll gladly take ridiculous amounts of money, and you'll still walk away with blue balls.

Kda Kodiac
10-30-10, 00:16
Was browsing Naughty reviews for my area and came across this place. It sounded interesting. I am normally up for a change of pace so I called and set up some time. ..etc ...The MP name was Golden Hands not Healing Hands. I got my hands wrong. Sorry to anyone who looked into this. Will be more careful next time.

Member #5121
10-31-10, 00:42
Good place. Who did you have, Kda?

The MP name was Golden Hands not Healing Hands. I got my hands wrong. Sorry to anyone who looked into this. Will be more careful next time.

SpaSearch
10-31-10, 12:14
Just browse the "general reports" section of the Roselle board and you'll find no less than 30 reports on this place over the years. Natalie rocks!

Good place. Who did you have, Kda?

Member #5121
11-06-10, 15:36
I'm with ya, SpaSearch. I loooove looking at Natalie for the finish. Just wish I could find a rock-solid massage to match. If you have any faves, please PM me to trade info.

Just browse the "general reports" section of the Roselle board and you'll find no less than 30 reports on this place over the years. Natalie rocks!

Big Boner
11-10-10, 14:21
I wouldn't have high hopes with this place. Before they were called Bella One, they were Suite Two. It was an offshoot of Suite One, which is now Maple Spa. Suite One was a well-known jackshack, even though there was a bust there some years ago. Suite Two had the same reputation, and Bella One has continued with more of the same from the reviews I've seen. There's always that slim possibility that your experience will be different from the norm, and maybe if you drop enough dough, you may have better results. But remember, these places know that's exactly how we think, so they'll gladly take ridiculous amounts of money, and you'll still walk away with blue balls.I remember suite one being a great place to have fun. One therapist there gave me the full menu. Another had the most amazing body and had no problem showing off to me during the massage. Yes is was a tad pricier than an AMP but not by much. I would never consider it a jack shack.

Come to think if it some of the girls there were from spa 34.

Cracker
11-12-10, 23:38

Badger1996, any luck? I was there maybe 18 months ago. A chubby black girl and equally chubby latina greeted me. 170 all inclusive, I did not stick around to find out what that meant. For that price there are better options, of course that was awhile back maybe and may the choices have improved. As is I am always dubious of anything on lake street.

Chadwick
11-14-10, 13:03
Went to HP a couple of weeks ago and got Sunny, this was my first session with her as I usually ask for Cici or got stuck with Susan. She never asked me if I wanted a shower just went strait to the massage. Typical lack luster AMP massage eventually leading to some teasing then on the flip she did not waste much time at all. She started to give a handshake but I stopped her and asked what else was on the menu. I told her I wanted FS she asked how much I would pay, I told her $ but she said that was not enough. I told her all I had was $ and a Jackson so she agreed. Started with a fairly decent CBJ then asked me to get on top. I do have to say she was very tight but was not very open to switching positions, I told her I had to do it doggie to finish so she agreed. I am not a newbie and I know I overpaid for the FS but I have never been able to get it there so I was willing to pay the extra. 20. For those of you who have not had her she does not look as good as Cici but is much younger and better looking than Susan. I probably will repeat but still would like to try to get more than a handshake from Cici. Has anyone else been able to get more out of her? The only thing I was ever able to get at this place other than a HE was a BBBJCIM and Russian from Susan.

Thencame Brnsn
11-16-10, 02:02
Once at a long gone place on border of Chicago and Park Ridge had one of the best "oraliantation" sessions with asian lessons from Cici. Went back a few weeks later and LEO closed it up. So you never know. I have taken a rest from the hobby because I don't feel like getting my name in the paper over this hobby. I have resorted to Golden Tee, Full Tilt Poker, OTB's, sticking with the new SO, and checking out hot bartenders around Palatine.

Went to HP a couple of weeks ago and got Sunny, this was my first session with her as I usually ask for Cici or got stuck with Susan. She never asked me if I wanted a shower just went strait to the massage. Typical lack luster AMP massage eventually leading to some teasing then on the flip she did not waste much time at all. She started to give a handshake but I stopped her and asked what else was on the menu. I told her I wanted FS she asked how much I would pay, I told her $ but she said that was not enough. I told her all I had was $ and a Jackson so she agreed. Started with a fairly decent CBJ then asked me to get on top. I do have to say she was very tight but was not very open to switching positions, I told her I had to do it doggie to finish so she agreed. I am not a newbie and I know I overpaid for the FS but I have never been able to get it there so I was willing to pay the extra. 20. For those of you who have not had her she does not look as good as Cici but is much younger and better looking than Susan. I probably will repeat but still would like to try to get more than a handshake from Cici. Has anyone else been able to get more out of her? The only thing I was ever able to get at this place other than a HE was a BBBJCIM and Russian from Susan.

Pickles13
11-18-10, 16:55
I remember suite one being a great place to have fun. One therapist there gave me the full menu. Another had the most amazing body and had no problem showing off to me during the massage. Yes is was a tad pricier than an AMP but not by much. I would never consider it a jack shack.

Come to think if it some of the girls there were from spa 34. Which one was the place in Lisle off Maple? Suite One or Two? Anyone remember "Cassandra" from around 2002 or 2003? OH MY GOD. Amazing. Rocked my world, and it was my first there and she did some amazing shit with me for no extra tip. I saw her a year or two later up north (perhaps Suite Two?) , and she was still amazing. She was latina, a little chubby but just super hot.

Skinfan88
11-19-10, 13:49
Which one was the place in Lisle off Maple? Suite One or Two? Anyone remember "Cassandra" from around 2002 or 2003? OH MY GOD. Amazing. Rocked my world, and it was my first there and she did some amazing shit with me for no extra tip. I saw her a year or two later up north (perhaps Suite Two?) , and she was still amazing. She was latina, a little chubby but just super hot.One of my first and still most memorable providers, girl was amazing. Anyone know if she is still around anywhere?

Big Boner
11-19-10, 18:57
Which one was the place in Lisle off Maple? Suite One or Two? Anyone remember "Cassandra" from around 2002 or 2003? OH MY GOD. Amazing. Rocked my world, and it was my first there and she did some amazing shit with me for no extra tip. I saw her a year or two later up north (perhaps Suite Two?) , and she was still amazing. She was latina, a little chubby but just super hot.I believe it was suite one. For the life of me I cannot remember any of the girls names. The 2 that stick in my head were both white. One was late 20s average looks with a not so good body but she always gave me the full menu option. Blonde and drove a camaro I think.

The other was an early 20s with a killer athletic body. Always showed me all her assets but would only offer a handshake. But she did it soooo erotically she was hard to resist. She also mentioned her sister worked there but never came across her.

Punanistuffer
11-22-10, 17:22
Anyone know about 1040 w. Lake street, roselle, il? Preciate it.

Lanky43
11-24-10, 00:16
Will be in town shortly, staying for a conference right at O'Hare. Any good AMP's close to that area?

Skinfan88
11-26-10, 21:37
Anyone know about 1040 w. Lake street, roselle, il? Preciate it.Total jack shack. Would be the same as if you lit a couple hondos on fire. Stay away.

Member #5121
11-27-10, 16:26
Agree. Beware the 'Lake Street' moniker. You'd have more fun dropping 40-60 on a full contact lapper!

Total jack shack. Would be the same as if you lit a couple hondos on fire. Stay away.

Rockout
01-24-11, 11:57
Any info on this place. Called a couple ads on BP for body rub and get directions to Bella. I've called them and asked why don't they come out and say they are Bella in the ad? Have been told they are independant, but have to "rent" a room there. Walked away since I haven't heard any good stories from anyone who has been there.

Thought about ttftt, but could think of better things to waste $ on.

Redhotlv
02-13-11, 03:41
Can you help me understand how blunt you have to be at GH? I went in for an hour massage but nothing else was offered. We talked around the issue, review sites were mentioned and I was told that the things mentioned on the reviews were not true. I did not come out and day specifically what the reviews said, only that the reviews spoke well of GH's services. Needless to say, I wasted good money on a crappy massage. So, what is the best way to ensure you and her on on the same page? Thanks for the tips, I'd like to go back but don't want to throw away more money.

Cbusboyo
02-13-11, 16:19
You don't really have to be blunt at all, from what I've read. Natalie and Monica are two favorites who never fail to satisfy but I've seen good reviews on the others as well. General tips would be to leave yourself uncovered at the start so they get the idea, also, you can try leaving a reasonable (.4 or. 5) tip on the table so they know what you have in mind. The massages are so terrible, there's no way they could hope to stay in business without offering extras. Ha.

Can you help me understand how blunt you have to be at GH? I went in for an hour massage but nothing else was offered. We talked around the issue, review sites were mentioned and I was told that the things mentioned on the reviews were not true. I did not come out and day specifically what the reviews said, only that the reviews spoke well of GH's services. Needless to say, I wasted good money on a crappy massage. So, what is the best way to ensure you and her on on the same page? Thanks for the tips, I'd like to go back but don't want to throw away more money.

Member #5121
08-13-11, 19:36
Be aware, that these girls HATE getting name dropped online. It makes one seem like LE if you mention the reviews. You'd do better telling the girls that you've had very relaxing and sensual massage sessions from European girls in the past. If they ask for a name, use something generic Like 'Natasha' or 'Victoria'. It leaves things to their imagination.

You don't really have to be blunt at all, from what I've read. Natalie and Monica are two favorites who never fail to satisfy but I've seen good reviews on the others as well. General tips would be to leave yourself uncovered at the start so they get the idea, also, you can try leaving a reasonable (.4 or. 5) tip on the table so they know what you have in mind. The massages are so terrible, there's no way they could hope to stay in business without offering extras. Ha.

Gooch
08-14-11, 07:44
Consider their viewpoint. If you are the type of person that goes to a place based on a review and tells them about these websites, then you are probably the type of person that will go to a website and tell everyone about them. You are their industry's worst enemy. They don't want that publicity. The best way to get good service is to go in with confidence, and make a subtle but obvious gesture.

Be aware, that these girls HATE getting name dropped online. It makes one seem like LE if you mention the reviews. You'd do better telling the girls that you've had very relaxing and sensual massage sessions from European girls in the past. If they ask for a name, use something generic Like 'Natasha' or 'Victoria'. It leaves things to their imagination.

Cumsprayer
08-14-11, 14:55
Consider their viewpoint. If you are the type of person that goes to a place based on a review and tells them about these websites, then you are probably the type of person that will go to a website and tell everyone about them. You are their industry's worst enemy. They don't want that publicity. The best way to get good service is to go in with confidence, and make a subtle but obvious gesture.This is excellent advice. Use these reports as tools and a heads up when you try a new place. If you tell the girls you are on this site, more than likely they will not give you all that can be had. They don't want the publicity.

Chadwick
08-16-11, 13:10
You don't really have to be blunt at all, from what I've read. Natalie and Monica are two favorites who never fail to satisfy but I've seen good reviews on the others as well. General tips would be to leave yourself uncovered at the start so they get the idea, also, you can try leaving a reasonable (.4 or. 5) tip on the table so they know what you have in mind. The massages are so terrible, there's no way they could hope to stay in business without offering extras. Ha.Monica has been gone for like a year now.

Chadwick
08-16-11, 13:20
Went there on Saturday, usually get Natalie but I took my little brother and since it was his first massage parlor experience I let him have her and I got Anna, I was not very happy when I saw her in her street clothes, but when the came of I couldn't had been more happy! Natalie was in my room when I first got in there and I spoke with her for a second to make sure she took care of my brother in case he was shy and then her and Anna spoke in Russian, they must had been talking about me cause Anna immediately felt comfortable enough to ask if I wanted her to be nude for the whole hour. She is a very nice girl and will repeat but maybe just to mix things up every once in a while cause Natalie is still tops for me. Anna mentioned that she was going to be going back to Russia for a month when she comes back I'm going to get her cause I got the feeling that she may go further than a hr!

Kda Kodiac
08-29-11, 17:53
Have not been there in awhile. Needed to give the place another shot. Got Diane as my MP. I have to say the massage was quite good. I had some issues that I did not know I had and she found them. As have been reported here, it you hit it off things go well. I would suspect we did not hit it off. Maybe an afternoon visit was not wise. They were busy (1 left when I came in and another when I walked out). I may give the place a third strike but was very dissatisfied with my results.

Chadwick
08-30-11, 10:47
Have not been there in awhile. Needed to give the place another shot. Got Diane as my MP. I have to say the massage was quite good. I had some issues that I did not know I had and she found them. As have been reported here, it you hit it off things go well. I would suspect we did not hit it off. Maybe an afternoon visit was not wise. They were busy (1 left when I came in and another when I walked out). I may give the place a third strike but was very dissatisfied with my results.I don't get what your doing wrong? They are so blatant at this place I'm surprised they haven't been busted yet!

Member #5121
09-03-11, 16:41
I can relate something told to me by an independent masseuse up in Milwaukee. She's reviewed favorably, and often, around that forum.

The way she said it, I imagine it was related to her by somebody hip in LE. Essentially, if there are zero complaints in the community, LE will leave it alone. If they get calls about a provider, they investigate.

Proof that if we are discreet, don't stir up a lot of noise or loud behavior, these establishments will be left to run a legit business. Hell, in Madison, Geisha House has been in operation for 30+ years as a quiet, under-the-radar brothel.

My other guess. If somebody high profile is using an establishment, it's safer to not rock the boat. Ever wonder why your spa isn't being shut down? It's possibly a favorite of a local politico.

Stories of Chi-towns finest and their bath houses are easy to find online.

I don't get what your doing wrong? They are so blatant at this place I'm surprised they haven't been busted yet!

Chadwick
11-02-11, 20:08
Upon the recommendation of another member of this forum I tried this place. I had gone there before but never got a massage cause no one was available. I got Candy, by AMP standards she was pretty hot, young and petite. I'm not going to give a long winded report, table shower was covered, massage was covered and I was shot down on extras, she grabbed my hand and told me to do it myself, she allowed my to touch her wherever I wanted to I even pulled out her giant asian nipples and played with them, which was odd that she would allow that but would not do any extras. She told me it was not about the money that it was illegal, the person who referred me to the place got Yoyo who is bigger and not nearly as hot but he told me he got extras. Needless to say I did not leave a tip, I felt bad cause she really was a nice girl but I have a firm rule no extras no tip.

Tencan
11-03-11, 14:13
This place was busted a bit ago for providing extras. So it will be a while or maybe never before they are offered again.

Upon the recommendation of another member of this forum I tried this place. I had gone there before but never got a massage cause no one was available. I got Candy, by AMP standards she was pretty hot, young and petite. I'm not going to give a long winded report, table shower was covered, massage was covered and I was shot down on extras, she grabbed my hand and told me to do it myself, she allowed my to touch her wherever I wanted to I even pulled out her giant asian nipples and played with them, which was odd that she would allow that but would not do any extras. She told me it was not about the money that it was illegal, the person who referred me to the place got Yoyo who is bigger and not nearly as hot but he told me he got extras. Needless to say I did not leave a tip, I felt bad cause she really was a nice girl but I have a firm rule no extras no tip.

Jocleary
11-29-11, 07:20
I should have posted this a little while back. So here goes, a couple of months ago I was in the area on business and after reading many posts on here I decided to stop by GH and give it a try. First I scouted the area out for Leo, etc. Making sure to know my surroundings. It was a little difficult to find for some reason. Probably because my GPS was acting up. I called for an appointment. When I got there, I was greeted by a beautiful, young Ukrainian girl. I think her name was either Natasha or Natilee (sp?). She was about 5'2" or 3", blondish brown hair, somewhat petitie, and probably a see-cup. I took the hour. After the usual get comfortable, etc. The massage started. I told her I wanted the "extras" and pulled at her top and pulled her hand under my towel letting her know exactly what it was that I was there for. I told her that she would get the usual tip $.4. She agreed. She proceeded with the massage, I like it soft, and she was very accomidating. On the flip I got a better view of what I got to say is one of the best bodies that I have seen at a MP in a very long time. Needless to say, the flip was quick, especially after letting my hands explore that sexy, young, tan, firm body of hers. When the deed was done, she cleaned me up, actually helped me get dressed, and then proceeded to lead me out. Upon my exit, she asked me to hold on, and she went and got another beautiful, young lady from the back and introduced me. I WILL definately repeat, probably very soon after remembering my visit while typing this. In conclusion, I believe that the hour was $.85 (std. Northern Subs MP rate for most places) + tip $.4. Only downfall, no TS. However this is definately out-weighed by the quality of the girls there. I hate to broadcast about this treasure that you fellow mongers have down there, because next time I'm there, I want to be able to get an appointment!

EdgeTen
11-30-11, 13:10
Thank you for this update. Does anyone know if this is still the case? I read a few other threads where others haven't gotten the extras or they are more legit now. Thanks!

I should have posted this a little while back. So here goes, a couple of months ago I was in the area on business and after reading many posts on here I decided to stop by GH and give it a try. First I scouted the area out for Leo, etc. Making sure to know my surroundings. It was a little difficult to find for some reason. Probably because my GPS was acting up. I called for an appointment. When I got there, I was greeted by a beautiful, young Ukrainian girl. I think her name was either Natasha or Natilee (sp?). She was about 5'2" or 3", blondish brown hair, somewhat petitie, and probably a see-cup. I took the hour. After the usual get comfortable, etc. The massage started. I told her I wanted the "extras" and pulled at her top and pulled her hand under my towel letting her know exactly what it was that I was there for. I told her that she would get the usual tip $.4. She agreed. She proceeded with the massage, I like it soft, and she was very accomidating. On the flip I got a better view of what I got to say is one of the best bodies that I have seen at a MP in a very long time. Needless to say, the flip was quick, especially after letting my hands explore that sexy, young, tan, firm body of hers. When the deed was done, she cleaned me up, actually helped me get dressed, and then proceeded to lead me out. Upon my exit, she asked me to hold on, and she went and got another beautiful, young lady from the back and introduced me. I WILL definately repeat, probably very soon after remembering my visit while typing this. In conclusion, I believe that the hour was $.85 (std. Northern Subs MP rate for most places) + tip $.4. Only downfall, no TS. However this is definately out-weighed by the quality of the girls there. I hate to broadcast about this treasure that you fellow mongers have down there, because next time I'm there, I want to be able to get an appointment!

Jocleary
12-02-11, 11:39
Thank you for this update. Does anyone know if this is still the case? I read a few other threads where others haven't gotten the extras or they are more legit now. Thanks!Edge Ten. I will going over there on business next week and I will be sure to post the results. Happy hunting to all and be careful out there. I have been hearing ALOT about fellow mongers getting ripped off and even jumped lately.

Chadwick
12-03-11, 01:58
Thank you for this update. Does anyone know if this is still the case? I read a few other threads where others haven't gotten the extras or they are more legit now. Thanks!Extras are still available and my guess is that Jocleary's ending was rushed because of the "agreed upon" tip. I have been there no less than 25 times and have never got rushed when it was time for the flip! The standard tip there is. 5 who cares if its 10 more than AMP's the quality in most cases is 10 times better, and talk about rushed AMP's that do not rush getting to the flip let one with the hr are few and far between!

Chadwick
12-03-11, 02:08
Edge Ten. I will going over there on business next week and I will be sure to post the results. Happy hunting to all and be careful out there. I have been hearing ALOT about fellow mongers getting ripped off and even jumped lately.I was there the other day and Natalie was gone on vacation, said she wouldn't be back for a while, seeing as I have had sessions with both Anna and Leah I opted for Diana. I have to say as far as looks go my atf is Natalie, then Diana followed closely by Anna, then bringing up the rear Leah. Massage quality is pretty much the same across the board, Leah has a little better hands than the rest but who really cares. LOL! I put Diana ahead of Anna solely based on face and look of body clothed, I did not opt for the nude option, Anna has quite an exquisite body for those of you who have not had the pleasure of seeing it yet! Once again body wise Natalie's is the best but Anna is not far behind, next time I will get Diana nude and report. Finish was standard from my experience there, and if Natalie was not there or available I would definitely repeat with Diana.

Member #5121
12-04-11, 21:09
Nat. The first time I saw her last summer. Topless and full roaming, mediocre massage, but lovely finish. 1.6 is more than I'd normally spend unless it's body-to-body.

BUT.

In all my EMP experiences, Nats body is the nicest natural sight I've seen. I forgave myself for tipping the door fee for simple extras.

Extras are still available and my guess is that Jocleary's ending was rushed because of the "agreed upon" tip. I have been there no less than 25 times and have never got rushed when it was time for the flip! The standard tip there is. 5 who cares if its 10 more than AMP's the quality in most cases is 10 times better, and talk about rushed AMP's that do not rush getting to the flip let one with the hr are few and far between!

Guapo Marx
12-04-11, 23:09
Yep Natalie is a very attractive woman. But I will take old Leah anytime. Great pair of hands. I don't know why but the little soldier always salutes for her. So why mess with success?

JBbin369
12-12-11, 00:14
I made an appointment at GH about a month ago and ended up with Lia (sp?). She was friendly enough and I left satisfied. The massage was pretty good compared to my only other experience, which was earlier this year at Ace. The "mt" at Ace seemed to be trying to remove my head from my shoulders at one point; pretty bad. Anyway, I was wondering if when you call to make an appointment at GH, do you request who you want to see? Are they all available during the day? In order for me to go I have to take a "sick day" from work and I don't have the option of going in the evening or at night. Any recommendations for places to vist during the daytime? Any info would be helpful!

Thanks!

Rstuart
12-12-11, 12:15
I am a bit of a newbie to the board, but where is GH?

I made an appointment at GH about a month ago and ended up with Lia (sp?). She was friendly enough and I left satisfied. The massage was pretty good compared to my only other experience, which was earlier this year at Ace. The "mt" at Ace seemed to be trying to remove my head from my shoulders at one point; pretty bad. Anyway, I was wondering if when you call to make an appointment at GH, do you request who you want to see? Are they all available during the day? In order for me to go I have to take a "sick day" from work and I don't have the option of going in the evening or at night. Any recommendations for places to vist during the daytime? Any info would be helpful!

Thanks!

Chadwick
12-14-11, 19:25

Thanks!There hours are listed as 10 to 10, all you would have to do to answer your own question is to google the name.

Travelin Man3
12-30-11, 09:49
Has anyone ever stopped there? I tried to search back in threads because I feel like I read something about around a year ago. It is on Lake and Gary roughly near Zebulon and I am not talking about the rip-off dancer place right by Zebulon.

Member #5942
12-31-11, 14:51
Has anyone ever stopped there? I tried to search back in threads because I feel like I read something about around a year ago. It is on Lake and Gary roughly near Zebulon and I am not talking about the rip-off dancer place right by Zebulon.Bella One is a jack shack that should be raided and closed. If you want to visit Bella One bring a starting point of 500 cash. I'd rather donate 500 dollars to the poor rather than visit Bella One, Hot Shots, Lake Street II, Sweet Temptations or any jack shack known to man.

Jack Shacks exist because (a) they feed on newbie mongers (b) there are many guys who earn a lot of money and and have no financial problems if they spend over 500 dollars to be with a hot girl. It would be the equivalent of me spending 70 bucks at a mp.

Happy Holidays!

Xabi

Travelin Man3
01-02-12, 11:16
Bella One is a jack shack that should be raided and closed. If you want to visit Bella One bring a starting point of 500 cash. I'd rather donate 500 dollars to the poor rather than visit Bella One, Hot Shots, Lake Street II, Sweet Temptations or any jack shack known to man.

Jack Shacks exist because (a) they feed on newbie mongers (be) there are many guys who earn a lot of money and and have no financial problems if they spend over 500 dollars to be with a hot girl. It would be the equivalent of me spending 70 bucks at a mp.

Happy Holidays!

XabiThanks, that is what I seem to recall, I appreciate it.

Mrpink
01-08-12, 17:51
Diana is drop dead gorgeous. She told me she has lost 20 pounds over the past year and a half.

Joe6009
01-17-12, 15:36
Was by this place a couple of times in the last few months.

First time was Diana? Can't remember exactly. Short hair, nice figure, a bit older and a little shy (maybe new to the scene). Massage was nice with typical upsell at the end.

Came back and saw Natalie. Nice hot lady with a great attitude. Was nice to be able to talk with her vs the AMP girls.

Place is a nice alternative to the AMPs however a bit more $ but then again the girls are not 50 yrs old either.

Be safe guys.

Joe

Chadwick
01-23-12, 11:44
First time back since they remodeled, price of massage went up from $70 to $80 but WTF the place is a lot nicer! The one thing I don't understand is why they chose to stay with a standup shower apposed to a table shower! Got my usual Cici, who in my opinion is smoking hot and gives a good massage. At about the 45 min. Mark I asked her if she wanted me to massage her since he legs hurt from wearing high heals all day, she took me up on my offer and I immediately went to work on her beautiful ass and legs. Massaged her for about 15 mins. Paying special attention to her tight pussy and ass then she finished me off real nice! I live in the Schaumburg area and my go to place is Golden Hands but sometimes you need to change things up and Cici is a wonderful change of pace and I would highly recommend her to anyone who like a little asian every now and then!

Cracker
01-28-12, 12:02
Stopped by this place last week, saw Anna. Well, I think her name was Anna, she is a around 5. 2 her hair has auburn highlights, I would place her around mid forties, with an average body. She was hard to understand but the massage was okay, she did some back walking and cracked a few vertebrae loose. I would say the massage was therapeutic enough and the ending was standard. The 80 is pretty pricey for not having a table shower. Overall I would rate it average. She did not try to negotiate any tip she just went right to it at the end, if you know what I mean. I left the standard 40 and she seemed okay with it. Maybe not negotiating tips or asking for additional funds may be a wise policy legally speaking. You may get shafted by some hobbyist in the short run but avoid legal fees in the long run. But maybe it makes no difference since I suspect LE would lie to make a case stick. It does seem that every place that I have ever been to, that negotiates a tip ends up being busted pretty quick.

Biscuit123
02-10-12, 18:16
Have been going here for the past year. Had Natalie-ok, deanna- fair-too mechanical. And Leah-my favorite because technique is outstanding. Went today Lea was not available. Got stuck with Deanna. I guess if I haven't seen the other girls this would be my last visit. At least it is with Deanna. I taught second time would be different. Next time I will call ahead and make sure Lea is available. Natalie is okay but she seems to be stuck on herself because she is hot. That's why Lea is so go.

Jesus Collins
02-15-12, 13:28
Have been going here for the past year. Had Natalie-ok, deanna- fair-too mechanical. And Leah-my favorite because technique is outstanding. Went today Lea was not available. Got stuck with Deanna. I guess if I haven't seen the other girls this would be my last visit. At least it is with Deanna. I taught second time would be different. Next time I will call ahead and make sure Lea is available. Natalie is okay but she seems to be stuck on herself because she is hot. That's why Lea is so go.Funny thing about Natalie is that she would have been run of the mill at Lisunia's.

Yeah, she can be somewhat stuck up. She needs to be charmed. I realize that's sorta ridiculous considering the nature of her job.

Rocket Dork
02-16-12, 00:10
Funny thing about Natalie is that she would have been run of the mill at Lisunia's.

Yeah, she can be somewhat stuck up. She needs to be charmed. I realize that's sorta ridiculous considering the nature of her job.Oh, how I miss Lisunias. Especially Olga. Was she terrific! Rocket dork

Kda Kodiac
02-29-12, 23:24
First time back since they remodeled, price of massage went up from $70 to $80 but WTF the place is a lot nicer! The one thing I don't understand is why they chose to stay with a standup shower apposed to a table shower! Got my usual Cici, who in my opinion is smoking hot and gives a good massage. At about the 45 min. Mark I asked her if she wanted me to massage her since he legs hurt from wearing high heals all day, she took me up on my offer and I immediately went to work on her beautiful ass and legs. Massaged her for about 15 mins. Paying special attention to her tight pussy and ass then she finished me off real nice! I live in the Schaumburg area and my go to place is Golden Hands but sometimes you need to change things up and Cici is a wonderful change of pace and I would highly recommend her to anyone who like a little asian every now and then!I stopped by this afternoon. Needed to give this place a shot. I got Sunny as my masseuse. I will say things went very well. She did a good job and will definitely return.

Travelin Man3
03-01-12, 11:12
Stopped by GH the other day having sampled most of their talent (save for Nat) and got her. She definitely has a nice body to look at so I broke down for the $ special to see more.

So far all the gals have been great, I agree with other posters Leah probably has the most skill, but each girl has her own specialties or "talents".

That's it for now,

TM3

Chadwick
03-01-12, 11:51
Stopped by GH the other day having sampled most of their talent (save for Nat) and got her. She definitely has a nice body to look at so I broke down for the $ special to see more.

So far all the gals have been great, I agree with other posters Leah probably has the most skill, but each girl has her own specialties or "talents".

That's it for now,

TM3I personally don't go for the massage. LOL. That's just an added bonus if it's good. True Natalie does usually give a half ass massage but she always puts her all into the finish, and takes her time which is not the norm for a mp!

Rockout
03-01-12, 17:01
How does Gh compare with ERS in Belvidere?

Biscuit123
03-01-12, 23:08
How does Gh compare with ERS in Belvidere?I prefer ERS to GH. When I go to GH, I'll see Lea because of Her hands. But had the other 2 there. Natalie does have a rocking bod I would never pay the hondo. He is He. Also if I don't want to smell like I just took a shower before going home, definitely GH. And I only go for the half at GH. I have been to GH about 5 times and ERS about 8. Take the hour at ERS because that is all they offer. Take a shower before and after. And I don't need to dish another Hondo for reduced clothing, it's standard. Tip is. 3.4 and not. 5-$. But that my opinion and 2 cents.

Travelin Man3
03-02-12, 18:34
I personally don't go for the massage. LOL. That's just an added bonus if it's good. True Natalie does usually give a half ass massage but she always puts her all into the finish, and takes her time which is not the norm for a mp!I hear yah! BUT,"Sometimes" you have a kink that needs to be worked out in "other" places too.

As far as ERS vs GH, I am still waiting for my first Belvidere experience, but from my research it is different environment altogether. I personally like the shower, because the lotion makes me crazy, I want a shower to get all that lotion off after any massage (legit or otherwise).

Later,

TM3

CTmongerX1
03-02-12, 18:45
Have been with Natalie, great body as all say. If she is in the mood, she can do an excellent get the kinks out massage. However, many times I feel scared away from GH because I see many people just hanging out in the parking lot late at night. Including our LEO friends.

CTm

Jesus Collins
03-03-12, 11:04
Have been with Natalie, great body as all say. If she is in the mood, she can do an excellent get the kinks out massage. However, many times I feel scared away from GH because I see many people just hanging out in the parking lot late at night. Including our LEO friends.

CTmBoy that is right with her for sure.

I have some intel on my last few sessions with her for senior PM's only.

Rocket Dork
03-03-12, 15:22
Boy that is right with her for sure.

I have some intel on my last few sessions with her for senior PM's only.Please enlighten me. Thanks Rocket Dork

Gooch
04-01-12, 07:54
I think Natalie could be an excellent massage therapist if she put her mind to it. I have found her to be unfocused on the massage. For instance, the other day, she did a great job of massaging my left foot, but forgot about the right one. But over the years, she has absolutely perfected her ending technique. I suppose if she's going to work on one aspect, that would be the one I would choose. Others have reported that she is stuck up, but I don't get that at all. Could be that I actually enjoy carrying on a conversation with her, and she appreciates that. As far as people hanging out late at night; I only go in the afternoon, but could it be that Uncle Leo is there to keep an eye on all the people hanging out in the parking lot?

CTm

Iamslobbyist
07-15-12, 21:19
In a strip mall on the corner of Waterford and Roselle Road is an unnamed massage place on the northwest corner. Drew Friendly from China. She gave a good massage, but would not let hands roam nor would she touch the package. She kept putting lotion on my hands and putting my hands on my cock. She would then drag her nails all around and even tickled my taint and around my asshole, but she would not touch cock and balls. Massage was good though, but extras were mostly self provided. $70. 00 for hour massage with table shower. Not a complete waste, but I would not return.

Chadwick
08-14-12, 14:29
Boy that is right with her for sure.

I have some intel on my last few sessions with her for senior PM's only.Jesus,

I pm'd you but got no response.

Did anyone else get the info from Jesus that could share it with me?

Member #5121
08-19-12, 16:16
I've only seen the lovely Natalie once. For all her beauty she is money-hungry. If you even hint at tipping higher than you normally do, she'll hold you to it, LOL.

That being said, it wouldn't surprise me if she'd do FS outcall. I have no proof, but after getting Eastern Euro massage for over a decade, I'd call it a hunch.

Jesus,

I pm'd you but got no response.

Did anyone else get the info from Jesus that could share it with me?

Chadwick
08-20-12, 08:11
I've only seen the lovely Natalie once. For all her beauty she is money-hungry. If you even hint At tipping higher than you normally do, she'll hold you to it, LOL.

That being said, it wouldn't surprise me if she'd do FS outcall. I have no proof, but after getting Eastern Euro massage for over a decade, I'd call it a hunch.She has never been money hungry with me. In fact one time she gave me some of my tip back after hearing about a tough financial situation I was going thru, she also gives me the topless option for the same price as the standard he. As for the FS I do not think she would do it, I have had thousands on me and she never hinted at it. I did read a post once that she allowed some DATY during one of her outcall sessions but that was all. One of my friends got FS from Leah once for 100 but she is not my cup of tea. I do get the feeling that Anna would do FS though if the price is right!

LookingForLefty
08-21-12, 10:35
She has never been money hungry with me. In fact one time she gave me some of my tip back after hearing about a tough financial situation I was going thru, she also gives me the topless option for the same price as the standard he. As for the FS I do not think she would do it, I have had thousands on me and she never hinted at it. I did read a post once that she allowed some DATY during one of her outcall sessions but that was all. One of my friends got FS from Leah once for 100 but she is not my cup of tea. I do get the feeling that Anna would do FS though if the price is right!She's been around for along time now. I liked her ok. She is pretty and she knows it. She is one of the more attractive women you will find in this business. I've never gotten an indication that more was on the menu. Leah, I've been seeing her for a long time. I think stories of her expanding the menu and greatly exaggerated. After seeing her a half dozen times, I've tried to arrange outcall and a higher price and she turned me down. I'm sure if I offered her like $800 she'd do it, as would most any other woman I know. Look, they do a great business while still maintaining a boundary not to cross. They have a good business model. Maybe not like in Belvidere where you get a shower, hot tub, more selection, and well posted menu like you are in White Castle. But GH, is a great alternative to the standard AMP.

Funny a few close female friends who know I'm a monger, they know its nothing to plunk down $200 for FS. They respond, hell, I'll do it for that, and then they do.

Have you ever showed up at GH and just sat in the waiting room watching TV, no one there?

Gooch
09-01-12, 07:22
Have you ever showed up at GH and just sat in the waiting room watching TV, no one there?Every time I've gotten there when nobody was there, the door was always locked. How are you getting in?

Seriously though, I've found the times I've been there and there are no other customers, the girls seem to be more friendly and talkative. I have used this opportunity to chat with Nat and get to know her on a more personal level. Who knows, that may pay off some day.

Travelin Man3
10-01-12, 17:28
So I was in the mood to try something new and stopped at Angel Massage on Meacham. I have not seen any recent reviews so I figured I would post one.

Went for a half hour deep tissue for. 55 and passed on the table shower which was another. 2.

Got a relatively decent looking mid 30's to 40's Chinese women with what appeared to be a fairly nice body and a "decent" face. She came in and I got undressed in front of her, which I thought was a little strange, but whatever. The other starneg thing is the door was left a crack open at all times.

I assumed the position and right away began roaming which was not brushed away at all. I continued to roam and made it clear I was looking for the ole' HE. She gave me a very nice massage with some glancing blows on the boys. On the flip she motioned if I wanted her to massage down there, I gave her the thumbs up and she asked me to be quiet and went about her job quietly and efficiently. She got the job done then finished my massage. I tipped. 25 and she asked for. 4, I obliged.

Massage 8/10.

Looks 5-6/10.

Body 7/10.

Skill 5/10.

Overall the experience was good and would repeat if I was in the mood.

Good luck out there!

TM3

Biscuit123
10-01-12, 20:47
So I was in the mood to try something new and stopped at Angel Massage on Meacham. I have not seen any recent reviews so I figured I would post one.

Went for a half hour deep tissue for. 55 and passed on the table shower which was another. 2.

Got a relatively decent looking mid 30's to 40's Chinese women with what appeared to be a fairly nice body and a "decent" face. She came in and I got undressed in front of her, which I thought was a little strange, but whatever. The other starneg thing is the door was left a crack open at all times.

I assumed the position and right away began roaming which was not brushed away at all. I continued to roam and made it clear I was looking for the ole' HE. She gave me a very nice massage with some glancing blows on the boys. On the flip she motioned if I wanted her to massage down there, I gave her the thumbs up and she asked me to be quiet and went about her job quietly and efficiently. She got the job done then finished my massage. I tipped. 25 and she asked for. 4, I obliged.

Massage 8/10.

Looks 5-6/10.

Body 7/10.

Skill 5/10.

Good luck out there!

TM3I believe her name is cici. Haven't been there in about 8 months. Standard fare and consistent. I great stand BP.

Happy Meals
10-07-12, 17:35
Recently went to Ling's spa after seeing their ads in Craigslist. Complete waste of money, avoid.

The therapist was cute (her name was Chloe I believe) with somewhat revealing shirt with push-up bra, but very distant, and she will always call me 'Sir'. I asked for a medium/hard massage, which was very crappy, barely doing any effort. Usually that's a good sign that something else is available, but alas no luck.

I placed 0. 6 tip on the massage table and directed her 'there' but she said 'sorry', don't do that. Either this place is hit or miss, or I had bad luck or the reviews I read were fake. Anybody else with a similar experience?

Head First
10-16-12, 11:58
She sounded sweet on the phone so I made an appt. Asian, mid 20's, petite. Accurate pic from her website. She's been open for a few months. Very small one room office with a curtain separating the table and the waiting room. Awkward if she books you back to back. Stayed far away from any vital parts. Was always draped, including during the flip, where she does the 2 hand sheet lift. Good massage but not ever a hint of any fun, not even self service. I like a challenge so I've been there a couple times. Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me. I'm moving on.

Member #4233
11-03-12, 10:09
I had the pleasure of acquiring the services of Anna and Natalie. One of the best massages I've ever had. Very thorough.

I always left happy. I wonder if they have anyone new?

Chadwick
11-03-12, 11:24
I believe her name is cici. Haven't been there in about 8 months. Standard fare and consistent. I great stand BP.Went there yesterday didn't get the therapists name but there was no contact, not even a slight grazing! I have heard mixed reviews of this place but I can say that I will not be returning!

Popcans
11-05-12, 15:28
I had the pleasure of acquiring the services of Anna and Natalie. One of the best massages I've ever had. Very thorough.

I always left happy. I wonder if they have anyone new?Where at? Is this a AMP or what?

Member #4233
11-05-12, 19:36
Where at? Is this a AMP or what?Dude GH. Both will let you massage them but YMMV.

Member #4233
11-05-12, 20:49
Went there yesterday didn't get the therapists name but there was no contact, not even a slight grazing! I have heard mixed reviews of this place but I can say that I will not be returning!I tried this place in the past based on the intel here, but I can assure you, nothing good can come from this place.

The massage was terrible and the girl named Cici is fugly. You take your own shower and a lame massage follows. Don't waste your hard earned $$ in this place.

Mustangs69
11-06-12, 11:35
Here's the link to the ad:

http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs/new-grand-opening-23/13593898

70 for shower, sauna, and 1 hour massage.

Shower-Not table shower, stand up shower so you're on your own. Therapist says they're putting in a table shower soon but haven't because they're new.

Sauna-The sauna wasn't even hot. Just turn it on when I got there.

Massage-Terrible, I don't think I've ever had such a bad massage. Bad technique, way too soft.

Looks-5/10.

Massage-1/10.

Extras-0/10.

The worst part about this experience was the fact that I was shorted 20 minutes. My recommendation is to stay away. Good luck.

CTmongerX1
11-22-12, 22:00

Massage 8/10.

Looks 5-6/10.

Body 7/10.

Skill 5/10.

Good luck out there!

TM3Guy up front took the $. My first visit there, of course we never tell them the truth. Took the table shower, which had a musty odor. Therapist pretty, late 20's. Good massage, also left the door cracked open. Massage seemed professional, though there was a hint of teasing. Could not coax into any extras. Price went up to $65 plus $15 for table shower plus tip. May try again without the table shower.

Ctm

Biscuit123
12-07-12, 20:44
Guy up front took the $. My first visit there, of course we never tell them the truth. Took the table shower, which had a musty odor. Therapist pretty, late 20's. Good massage, also left the door cracked open. Massage seemed professional, though there was a hint of teasing. Could not coax into any extras. Price went up to $65 plus $15 for table shower plus tip. May try again without the table shower.

CtmHave visited a couple of times over the years. Cici and Lucy are the 2 that work there with a guy up front. Both provided an outstanding massage with HE. One time Cici handled things well in the shower. All was left was an outstanding massage. Yes. Door is cracked open but that's no big deal. Makes sure things don't get out of hand. On both sides of the door. I go there for the variety and consistency.

Biscuit123
12-07-12, 20:50
Here's the link to the ad:

http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs/new-grand-opening-23/13593898

70 for shower, sauna, and 1 hour massage.

Shower-Not table shower, stand up shower so you're on your own. Therapist says they're putting in a table shower soon but haven't because they're new.

Sauna-The sauna wasn't even hot. Just turn it on when I got there.

Massage-Terrible, I don't think I've ever had such a bad massage. Bad technique, way too soft.

Looks-5/10.

Massage-1/10.

Extras-0/10.

The worst part about this experience was the fact that I was shorted 20 minutes. My recommendation is to stay away. Good luck.I went a couple of weeks ago and have t had time to post. Everything is accurate with the exception of the sauna and hE. The sauna that day was fine. Shower is stand up and you have your privacy. Which for me, I would rather have someone else taking care of that for me. And as far as I could remember, HE was the o my thing on the menu. Technique was a 7. .4 tip and off I went. Mind you. I only went there once. I guess I look nothing like uncle Leo.

Amping Around
12-08-12, 14:38
I went a couple of weeks ago and have t had time to post. Everything is accurate with the exception of the sauna and hE. The sauna that day was fine. Shower is stand up and you have your privacy. Which for me, I would rather have someone else taking care of that for me. And as far as I could remember, HE was the o my thing on the menu. Technique was a 7. .4 tip and off I went. Mind you. I only went there once. I guess I look nothing like uncle Leo.Isn't this the place that was busted this past week? The women were 41 and 51 years old.

Biscuit123
12-08-12, 17:26
Isn't this the place that was busted this past week? The women were 41 and 51 years old.I place was near golf and roselle. I did not hear it got busted. Interesting tho.

Mustangs69
12-18-12, 03:25
I went a couple of weeks ago and have t had time to post. Everything is accurate with the exception of the sauna and hE. The sauna that day was fine. Shower is stand up and you have your privacy. Which for me, I would rather have someone else taking care of that for me. And as far as I could remember, HE was the o my thing on the menu. Technique was a 7. .4 tip and off I went. Mind you. I only went there once. I guess I look nothing like uncle Leo.Hi Biscuit, thanks for reporting back. That's good to hear, although, I'm not sure if I'm willing to spend time seeing that type of talent. Of course, being in the NW Burbs really limit you in what you can find. Take care.

Mustangs69
12-18-12, 03:31
Guy up front took the $. My first visit there, of course we never tell them the truth. Took the table shower, which had a musty odor. Therapist pretty, late 20's. Good massage, also left the door cracked open. Massage seemed professional, though there was a hint of teasing. Could not coax into any extras. Price went up to $65 plus $15 for table shower plus tip. May try again without the table shower.

CtmThis is the first place I've gone to where they charge a different amount for different types of massages. I definitely didn't get the late 20's MT, more like late 40's. Technique was great though, best I've had at an AMP.

Shower was musty and dirty. Total damage was. 8 door fee plus. 4 tip.

YMMV for those that want to check it out. Be safe.

KalmanGoodTime
12-18-12, 15:29
I place was near golf and roselle. I did not hear it got busted. Interesting tho.Yes there was a bust at GS. I believe it was around 12/3.

RodBrass
12-18-12, 16:05
I went a couple of weeks ago and have t had time to post. Everything is accurate with the exception of the sauna and hE. The sauna that day was fine. Shower is stand up and you have your privacy. Which for me, I would rather have someone else taking care of that for me. And as far as I could remember, HE was the o my thing on the menu. Technique was a 7. .4 tip and off I went. Mind you. I only went there once. I guess I look nothing like uncle Leo.Http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs/grand-opening-golden-spa-331-222-1284-23/13593898

Drove by 3-4 times and was closed. Now there is an orange sticker one the door "unfit for occupancy " they did not waste any time.

The thread below was kind of confusing as to who went where and who may or may not have been busted. But on the link above VofCS did not waste any time.

Chicago Stud
12-20-12, 10:15
Went a couple weeks ago. Called ahead to see if I needed to make an appointment and they said no. I wanted to see the options so I did want to. Showed up and no one at the front desk. Sat for 10 minutes and then walked out. Saw someone leave after I got to my car so headed back up thinking someone was free. Saw Diana who was cute so I asked if she was available. She looked disgruntled and asked if I had an appointment. I said I called ahead, etc. She said she could only do 30 minutes which I took. She wasn't the warmest or friendliest but overall good experience. I'd recommend making an appointment if you want an hour. The difference in cost is only 15 dollars so its worth it. 60 mins is $75, 30 mins is $60, therefore, they only lose 15 bucks if they do 30 which probably is better for them. Saw another masseuse when I left and she was also attractive.

HammerJack51
12-28-12, 13:45
There are three new places that have just opened up in the last week.

Name unknown at 1248 Remington Road (in the Industrial Park just west of Meachaum. Appears to be Korean.

Blue River at 2200 W Higgins Road. 1/4 mile E of Barrington Road in Governors Square Plaza at Higgins Road & Governors Lane.

Behind Barrington Bank & Trust.

Spring Spa 2323 W Schaumburg Road 1/2 mile E of Barromgton Road in Corinium Plaza. Apparently Chinese.

I haven't tried them yet but I'll report as I try each one.

LookingForLefty
12-29-12, 00:50
Went a couple weeks ago. Called ahead to see if I needed to make an appointment and they said no. I wanted to see the options so I did want to. Showed up and no one at the front desk. Sat for 10 minutes and then walked out. Saw someone leave after I got to my car so headed back up thinking someone was free. Saw Diana who was cute so I asked if she was available. She looked disgruntled and asked if I had an appointment. I said I called ahead, etc. She said she could only do 30 minutes which I took. She wasn't the warmest or friendliest but overall good experience. I'd recommend making an appointment if you want an hour. The difference in cost is only 15 dollars so its worth it. 60 mins is $75, 30 mins is $60, therefore, they only lose 15 bucks if they do 30 which probably is better for them. Saw another masseuse when I left and she was also attractive.Yes, make an appointment but you only need to give them 30-60 min notice. They live nearby and can usually get read and come over. They've opened early and stayed late for me.

Chadwick
12-29-12, 12:04

Name unknown at 1248 Remington Road (in the Industrial Park just west of Meachaum. Appears to be Korean.

Blue River at 2200 W Higgins Road. 1/4 mile E of Barrington Road in Governors Square Plaza at Higgins Road & Governors Lane.

Spring Spa 2323 W Schaumburg Road 1/2 mile E of Barromgton Road in Corinium Plaza. Apparently Chinese.

I haven't tried them yet but I'll report as I try each one.I hope you decide to toftt and go, out of all of the ones in the are three are for sure (Golden Hands, Healing Power, and Q Salon) Q Salon has horrific talent, and there are two I have heard reports of extras but never got any myself (Angel and Lings) be nice if at least one of those place you mentioned panned out!

Gooch
12-31-12, 10:20
Remington has been open maybe 5 or 6 weeks. Nothing special, just another AMP. No TS. I drove past Blue River yesterday just to scope it out, didn't have time to stop. Saw a 40ish asian woman, sort of cute I guess, polishing the wheels on a car right in front of the place. Thought that was odd. It's hard to find, you have to drive around the back of the buildings, the entrance faces north (ish). I was planning on trying it out next weekend since I will be out that way again.

I haven't tried them yet but I'll report as I try each one.

Wadman
01-02-13, 10:09
Name unknown at 1248 Remington Road (in the Industrial Park just west of Meachaum. Appears to be Korean.They are Chinese. One of the ladies there was my ATF at a place in the city. She has gone legit.

Ddoggg
01-03-13, 12:31
Saw a 40ish asian woman, sort of cute I guess, polishing the wheels on a car right in front of the place. Thought that was odd.Was it a Honda SUV?

Jesus Collins
01-04-13, 23:59
Opted for an outcall w / Dianna. I'm pretty sure there are 2 personalities in that body. There were moments of pure bitc. Hiness (which was kind of surprising) and moments when she was the sweetest thing on two legs. The latter took all the charm I could muster which is fine, I like interacting with people but just once I would like to be charmed. What am I paying for? It's weird with this place. I have had all 3 of the stars there and on each first meeting, they all seemed really cold, almost as if they had been trained that way. There definitely seemed to be a certain uniformity. She didn't seem to be able to comprehend that the massage and the "extras" could be melded together. There was an almost Gestapo like enforcement of this. It actually produced an argument which again was odd. However, I did get some nice access (pm me).

I don't know, $200 is a bit steep in Obama's economy and this place will never live up to the service level and talent of Lisunia's. It seemed she would provide better service on

Repeat sessions, but I have heard she provides the same level each time. There is no improvement.

Oh well,

I could always give this hobby up.

JC

Gooch
01-06-13, 09:24
Was it a Honda SUV?It was a SUV, but I don't recall if it was a Honda. Could have been. Was it yours? That's pretty good, getting the girl to shine up your wheels while you get dressed.

Gooch
01-06-13, 09:37
Interesting take, JC. I have to agree. I found with Diana, the bad vibes could not be overcome by the good vibes. However, I have not found that gestapo approach to be the case with Nat or Lia, even on the first visit. I found both of them to be charming, friendly, enthusiastic, and very likeable. Almost gf-like.

Opted for an outcall w / Dianna. I'm pretty sure there are 2 personalities in that body. There were moments of pure bitc. Hiness (which was kind of surprising) and moments when she was the sweetest thing on two legs. The latter took all the charm I could muster which is fine, I like interacting with people but just once I would like to be charmed. What am I paying for? It's weird with this place. I have had all 3 of the stars there and on each first meeting, they all seemed really cold, almost as if they had been trained that way. There definitely seemed to be a certain uniformity. She didn't seem to be able to comprehend that the massage and the "extras" could be melded together. There was an almost Gestapo like enforcement of this. It actually produced an argument which again was odd. However, I did get some nice access (pm me).

I don't know, $200 is a bit steep in Obama's economy and this place will never live up to the service level and talent of Lisunia's. It seemed she would provide better service on

Repeat sessions, but I have heard she provides the same level each time. There is no improvement.

Oh well,

JC

Ddoggg
01-06-13, 10:52
Was it yours? That's pretty good, getting the girl to shine up your wheels while you get dressed.No. That would be something, getting your wheels polished to boot!

Roy
01-06-13, 12:46
I have not had a session with Diana, but had no problems with Natalie or Lea on the first visit. Natalie has been pretty consistant and always gives me a nice session. Never tried an outcall, but Natalie hinted at it last time I saw her.

Oh well,

JC

Darbs
01-06-13, 17:21
Stopped there this morning, black SUV in the lot. Walked in the door and up to the window just inside the door. I looked in thru the window and there was somebody sleeping in a chair with a blanket and pillow. It appeared to be a guy snoozing away. I turned around and walked out. Just as I was getting into my car an Asian lady, early 40's walked outside and said hi. I said hi and asked about the price real quick and told her I would come back later. Kinda strange. I'm going to pass on this place unless hearing otherwise.

Dirkthe Daring
01-07-13, 05:36
Stopped there this evening. Called and told them I was on my way. Got there and the girl didn't know I was coming. She asked if I talked to a lady or a man which I thought was weird. I told her I talked to a lady and she led me to a room.

Apparently she wasn't the girl I talked to. Didn't appear to be anyone else there but it's not like I could scope the place out.

She seemed pretty convinced that I was a cop. That really doesn't surprise me because I look like I could be a cop. Put me in a lineup with 4 other random guys and ask someone who is the cop and I will most likely be the one picked. I guess I just give off that vibe.

Took a lot of work to convince her otherwise.

I won't get into all the details here but feel free to PM me and I'll get back to you when I can. I will say this however, she did give me the best massage out of all the girls I have ever seen (not that I've seen a ton).

She made good use of her hands, elbows, forearms, even her knees and really worked me hard on my back. Felt really good so if you are looking for a legitimate massage she did a real good job.

I don't think there is a shower there, I didn't ask and they didn't offer. I would have preferred if they had one.

Location is easy to get to if you are familiar with the area.

Dt D

CottonPanty
01-07-13, 11:45
I have not had a session with Diana, but had no problems with Natalie or Lea on the first visit. Natalie has been pretty consistant and always gives me a nice session. Never tried an outcall, but Natalie hinted at it last time I saw her.I have been here a number of times and was never disappointed. A little expensive but seeing as the quality is very high here I'll typically treat myself when in town. But last week I came in (made an appt 1st) and saw Lea. She recognized me but the attitude sucked from the get go and she wanted way more than what she asked for in the past. I keep hearing about attitude problems here and it looks to be true. I told her forget it, I took my money and left. (This is why I always go for action first) I don't put up with this bullshit and prob won't be coming back. Yes, they are hot (Lea is older and OK) but I would prefer a decent chick that gets into it than a hot chick that acts like she's doing me a favor (unless I want to play that fetish scenario out.)

CottonPanty
01-07-13, 11:53
By the way I'm surprised I don't Ling's Massage Therapy on Irving Park Road mentioned here. I've been there twice. Scored the first time with Angela, a 26 year old beauty- tall, thin, great body and face. Good massage and typical extras to be had.

Last week I struck out. A different girl (also very cute and young) she started with the handshake once I went for it but as soon as my hands started to roam she freaked out and stopped. I demanded my $$ back and bailed. Sorry but that's how I roll.

If you can get Angela it's well worth it. Basic extras only but she's super-cute.

Cotton

Datsurman
01-08-13, 22:43
You must have caught her on a bad day. I have seen her for years because her hands and skills are fcking awesome. Can't say that ever cared or thought much about her personality. I was there for those soft oiled hands. That said, I never had any problem with her. She always seemed professional and cordial. I put down 1. 25 somewhere in the open when she leaves the room. Don't like to waste time haggling since she always delivers.

I have been here a number of times and was never disappointed. A little expensive but seeing as the quality is very high here I'll typically treat myself when in town. But last week I came in (made an appt 1st) and saw Lea. She recognized me but the attitude sucked from the get go and she wanted way more than what she asked for in the past. I keep hearing about attitude problems here and it looks to be true. I told her forget it, I took my money and left. (This is why I always go for action first) I don't put up with this bullshit and prob won't be coming back. Yes, they are hot (Lea is older and OK) but I would prefer a decent chick that gets into it than a hot chick that acts like she's doing me a favor (unless I want to play that fetish scenario out.)

Chadwick
01-09-13, 12:33
You must have caught her on a bad day. I have seen her for years because her hands and skills are fcking awesome. Can't say that ever cared or thought much about her personality. I was there for those soft oiled hands. That said, I never had any problem with her. She always seemed professional and cordial. I put down 1. 25 somewhere in the open when she leaves the room. Don't like to waste time haggling since she always delivers.Just out of curiosity what does 125 get you with her? Cause I have going there for years and have never dropped 125.

Member #4233
01-09-13, 15:54
One thing could describe diana- very cold. Never having her again. All business and when I tried to touch, held my hands down. Anna, nat, and lea never gave me bad service. Always good / great. Some mongers have been reporting negatives about anna. She talks quite a bit and asks many questions but you have the option onot answering. I don't understand why that is a problem. Believe me, I have had better service because you make a good relationship with the girls. Lea is nice, but a little too old for me.

Interesting take, JC. I have to agree. I found with Diana, the bad vibes could not be overcome by the good vibes. However, I have not found that gestapo approach to be the case with Nat or Lia, even on the first visit. I found both of them to be charming, friendly, enthusiastic, and very likeable. Almost gf-like.

Gooch
01-11-13, 20:55
I'm sure that's the total, not the tip.

Just out of curiosity what does 125 get you with her? Cause I have going there for years and have never dropped 125.

CottonPanty
01-12-13, 14:23
Just out of curiosity what does 125 get you with her? Cause I have going there for years and have never dropped 125.Yeah I've never dropped that much either and by the way I believe that is the TIP. That's what she wanted out of me last time when I left. Normally for the hour I tip. 8 because I bust twice but when she demanded 125 I bailed.

Chadwick
01-14-13, 03:00
Yeah I've never dropped that much either and by the way I believe that is the TIP. That's what she wanted out of me last time when I left. Normally for the hour I tip. 8 because I bust twice but when she demanded 125 I bailed.She tried to railroad me like that too, I put down what I intended on tipping and she tried to step in from of the door, I gently moved her aside and walked out. Haven't had her since, she is not worth that kind of money. Maybe for 2 nuts but that's it!

Biscuit123
01-14-13, 21:07
She tried to railroad me like that too, I put down what I intended on tipping and she tried to step in from of the door, I gently moved her aside and walked out. Haven't had her since, she is not worth that kind of money. Maybe for 2 nuts but that's it!I seen her a lot and the last time was before Christmas. I do the half for. 6 and tip. 5. I always put the tip down after the session. Maybe they are trying to raise their rates for the new year. Haven't been there this year but was planning on it. Leah has skills but not worth a 1. 25 tip.

Nugs15
01-15-13, 11:52
I drive by both alot and was wondering if there were any new reports. The one in Bartlett is off Sterns and 59 and the Streamwood one is off of Barrington Road facing south next to Streamwood Walmart.

Thanks in advance

ReallyBigPerv
01-15-13, 15:26
I drive by both alot and was wondering if there were any new reports. The one in Bartlett is off Sterns and 59 and the Streamwood one is off of Barrington Road facing south next to Streamwood Walmart.

Thanks in advanceYes. I've been to both but not recently. I went to the 59 / Sterns one in October. It was average but thru MT was older. I've not returned but I did leave happy.

The one on Barrington is strictly legit. They will give you a good massage though.

Datsurman
01-16-13, 03:13
75 door +.5 tip.

How much you been paying?

Just out of curiosity what does 125 get you with her? Cause I have going there for years and have never dropped 125.

Chadwick
01-16-13, 13:48
75 door +.5 tip.

How much you been paying?The same, but you worded in such a way that made me and others on the board think that the 125 was what you were tipping.

Chadwick
01-16-13, 13:53
Visited Spring Spa on Schaumburg Road and Knowlwood, haven't ever seen it reviewed on here so maybe I'm the first. The have several options pricing for half and full hour, Swedish or deep tissue, and for $10 bucks more you can get table shower. I opted for the table shower and half hour massage. Don't want to give too much away but I recommend going there and trying it out if your into AMPs, two girls working there as far as I could see both times I've been there both decent probably late 30's, bring the standard .40 for tip.

Croppyboy
01-21-13, 23:29
I stopped in at Spring today. I paid $65 for a 1 hr massage and $10 for a table shower. Table shower was just that, a table shower. It got me clean, that was it. The massage was very good. Nice and firm on the back and stomach. A little communication issues at the end, but in the end I was a happy customer. If you like a good massage and not a lot of extras, you should try this place. Like Chadwick says. If you are into the basic AMPs, this might be the place for you. There was also two girls there when I was there.

Biscuit123
01-31-13, 14:50
Stopped by I've the weekend and everything was the same for me. No upsell. .6 plus. 5. Oustanding as usual.

Nugs15
02-01-13, 11:49
Is this GH off Plum and Schaumburg road? If so it looks like it might be closed? Hard to tell with no signs being up stairs.

Stopped by I've the weekend and everything was the same for me. No upsell. .6 plus. 5. Oustanding as usual.

Brown Bag
02-01-13, 17:08
Is this GH off Plum and Schaumburg road? If so it looks like it might be closed? Hard to tell with no signs being up stairs.That is the same GH. They never look like they're open, even when there's customers in session. If nobody's made an appointment, the place is usually abandoned. Girls typically only show up when they've been booked.

Biscuit123
02-01-13, 21:26
That is the same GH. They never look like they're open, even when there's customers in session. If nobody's made an appointment, the place is usually abandoned. Girls typically only show up when they've been booked.I make an appt everytime. Never gone there without one.

Beckert6115
02-18-13, 15:42
Tried the AMP on Remington in Schaumburg. Decent place in small office complex. No shower that I can tell. Decent massage with Lisa with satisfying HE, but very little roaming allowed. Early forties with good attitude with standard pricing. A bit of a drive for me, but might repeat.

Also tried new AMP in Wooddale just off Lake and Wooddale road. This place seems to be affiliated with an AMP in Oakbrook based on ad pictures and text. Office building setup. Got a very good massage from Gina who was about 40, decent looking and larger than normal breasts for an Asian, so I was pleased. I did some light roaming while on my stomach of her legs with no protest. Some very light teasing (or so I thought at the time). On the flip she continued the massage on legs neck etc avoiding key area. Time almost up so I asked for HE and was denied. Frankly I was surprised because all seemed a go until then. Maybe its because they are new and looking to be safe until the 2nd visit. Not sure if I will bother going back for a second try. It would be nice if this one panned put because the location is good for me, so might try again. Be curious if any new takers out there for this one.

Nugs15
02-19-13, 17:21
Thanks for the report I'm pretty close to wood dale and have been looking for a place to go during my lunch breaks hahaha I can't believe there isn; t a place like ERS here around ohare LOL.

Tried the AMP on Remington in Schaumburg. Decent place in small office complex. No shower that I can tell. Decent massage with Lisa with satisfying HE, but very little roaming allowed. Early forties with good attitude with standard pricing. A bit of a drive for me, but might repeat.

Also tried new AMP in Wooddale just off Lake and Wooddale road. This place seems to be affiliated with an AMP in Oakbrook based on ad pictures and text. Office building setup. Got a very good massage from Gina who was about 40, decent looking and larger than normal breasts for an Asian, so I was pleased. I did some light roaming while on my stomach of her legs with no protest. Some very light teasing (or so I thought at the time). On the flip she continued the massage on legs neck etc avoiding key area. Time almost up so I asked for HE and was denied. Frankly I was surprised because all seemed a go until then. Maybe its because they are new and looking to be safe until the 2nd visit. Not sure if I will bother going back for a second try. It would be nice if this one panned put because the location is good for me, so might try again. Be curious if any new takers out there for this one.

Happy Meals
03-11-13, 14:46
Tried calling her a couple days back, apparently her phone is disconnected. What a shame she gave a really good legit massage

Travelin Man3
03-14-13, 09:21
I stopped by earlier this week and apparently they have remodeled since I was last there. With that said everything else is still the same.

I have to say I am a little confused on others reported pricing. I have found (it has always been this way for me) that the pricing is basically a room charge of. 60 or. 75 for 1/2 and hour. Then depending on your options it can range from a donation of. 60 to $. I am a little confused by the other claims or maybe I am just missing something.

Anyway, on to the report. I saw Diana and it has been a while, but she has such a nice body; I am usually into more voluptuous women, but her tight bod just does something for me. With that said a good session, her massage was much better than I last recalled and when it came time for business she did a great job. She was not as talkative this time as she was last time around, but still nice enough and after the session she was very pleasant. Overall a very good experience and although she may be a little aloof I think everything else makes up for it.

Happy hunting,

TM3

Chadwick
03-14-13, 10:32
I stopped by earlier this week and apparently they have remodeled since I was last there. With that said everything else is still the same.

I have to say I am a little confused on others reported pricing. I have found (it has always been this way for me) that the pricing is basically a room charge of. 60 or. 75 for 1/2 and hour. Then depending on your options it can range from a donation of. 60 to $. I am a little confused by the other claims or maybe I am just missing something.

Anyway, on to the report. I saw Diana and it has been a while, but she has such a nice body; I am usually into more voluptuous women, but her tight bod just does something for me. With that said a good session, her massage was much better than I last recalled and when it came time for business she did a great job. She was not as talkative this time as she was last time around, but still nice enough and after the session she was very pleasant. Overall a very good experience and although she may be a little aloof I think everything else makes up for it.

Happy hunting,

TM3$60? I have always paid $50 to $100. $50 usually for just hr but Natalie does it for me topless for $50 cause I'm a regular.

Franky30
07-16-13, 00:56
Visited this AMP, met some familiar faces from the past, rated this place as "reliable". If you are planning to go there, remember that timing is important. Why? I walked out of this place around 5ish on a weekday, a train is passing by, so like 50 cars stuck on the street in front of the parking lot, wow. I hope my wife's friends don't work in the area!

Peter North 9
07-16-13, 07:22
Had a chance to make my first visit to GH last week. Called and made an appointment, only name I recognized available was Leah. As others have said, you need to call ahead. Just as I was walking up the steps, Leah was unlocking the door and walking in. I took the hour option at. 75. Facility looks well kept (compared to other places I have been) , downside was no shower.

Leah is a little older, but in very good shape. Was very pleasant, but not very talkative. Maybe was a little cautious because she did not know me. Eventually, she relaxed and started lot's of teasing, which I love. On the flip, she really showed that she has some incredible hand skills. I did my best to hold out until the hour was up. I will definitely repeat.

Pn9

Beckert6115
07-22-13, 21:22
Visited this AMP, met some familiar faces from the past, rated this place as "reliable". If you are planning to go there, remember that timing is important. Why? I walked out of this place around 5ish on a weekday, a train is passing by, so like 50 cars stuck on the street in front of the parking lot, wow. I hope my wife's friends don't work in the area!Went there last week and was denied. But the MT said she was a temp fill in for the day and normally works at a foot spa. Will have to try again.

Elgmonger
08-05-13, 16:44
I agree with Chadwick and Croppy boy on Spring spa, is a good enough option I became a regular of this place now, they give really good massage not extras though just standard finish and I don't think there will be extras, which is fine if you want a really good massage and not that expensive, mu favorite there is Quan jo (spelling) and I think Cici is right there also while older but her technique is quite better than the rest imo.

I have tried 5 different girls there in hopes that 1 might bite the bait but no chance, anyways if you want a really good massage this is the place.

DMichaels69
08-05-13, 18:49
I've been twice. Left happy once. The 2nd time the lady was way uptight, nothing offered.

Visited Spring Spa on Schaumburg Road and Knowlwood, haven't ever seen it reviewed on here so maybe I'm the first. The have several options pricing for half and full hour, Swedish or deep tissue, and for $10 bucks more you can get table shower. I opted for the table shower and half hour massage. Don't want to give too much away but I recommend going there and trying it out if your into AMPs, two girls working there as far as I could see both times I've been there both decent probably late 30's, bring the standard .40 for tip.

DMichaels69
08-05-13, 18:54
The manager / owner used to have a place in Winfield, then moved here. I started going when they were in Winfield. The first couple of times, nothing, then after that left happy each time. I don't believe you would get a full menu there. The ladies I've seen there are older too. But the massage was good each time.

Went there last week and was denied. But the MT said she was a temp fill in for the day and normally works at a foot spa. Will have to try again.

Calvin7124
08-14-13, 00:19
Anyone visited the new 7 spa in Itasca.

PussyPoker
08-14-13, 13:55
Anyone visited the new 7 spa in Itasca.Read my report in the Chicago forum.

PP

Calvin7124
08-14-13, 14:54
Read my report in the Chicago forum.

PPSounds like the same setup and crew that was Morris location by same name. It is now closed.

OPIllini
08-17-13, 14:14
Sounds like the same setup and crew that was Morris location by same name. It is now closed.That didn't take long.

Chrisj321
09-02-13, 10:39
Went to check this place out (before I read PP's report) wish I had read that report. This place had positives going for it as it was close to me, decent price and a table shower. Therapist was old and stunningly unattractive! Table shower was thorough enough, massage was quite lame. Didn't attempt ANY extras! The "best" part was at the end of the massage, the towel that she used to place in the crack of my ass and to cover my balls (don't know why) was folded nicely and placed back on the table. On top of the towel that wasn't changed either. I'm somewhat happy I went a few minutes after they opened. The other laugher was several panties sitting to dry in the sauna! I won't be returning here.

Calvin7124
09-06-13, 19:32
Stopped in a week ago and drew CiCi. She was not horribly bad by AMP standards. Definately not the lady PP had. She had a decent body for mid-40 lady. Pretty much standard treatment. Made sure everything was thoroughly washed during table shower. No towel placed on me to start massage. Things moved along nicely. I did the roaming hand shortly into the massage and surprisingly she stopped and removed her pants and panties. On the flip, the top came off. She was not resistant to my roaming. Finished with HJ while teasing bots and occasional lick of the little man. I may try a return visit soon.

Better than I expected.

OPIllini
09-08-13, 17:31
Stopped in a week ago and drew CiCi. She was not horribly bad by AMP standards. Definately not the lady PP had. She had a decent body for mid-40 lady. Pretty much standard treatment. Made sure everything was thoroughly washed during table shower. No towel placed on me to start massage. Things moved along nicely. I did the roaming hand shortly into the massage and surprisingly she stopped and removed her pants and panties. On the flip, the top came off. She was not resistant to my roaming. Finished with HJ while teasing bots and occasional lick of the little man. I may try a return visit soon.

Better than I expected.Interesting. I've been wanting to try this out but have heard and seen mostly bad reviews, so that's why I've hesitated. Maybe there's better talent there now.

DMichaels69
09-08-13, 18:41
Sounds like the advice is to stay away!

Went to check this place out (before I read PP's report) wish I had read that report. This place had positives going for it as it was close to me, decent price and a table shower. Therapist was old and stunningly unattractive! Table shower was thorough enough, massage was quite lame. Didn't attempt ANY extras! The "best" part was at the end of the massage, the towel that she used to place in the crack of my ass and to cover my balls (don't know why) was folded nicely and placed back on the table. On top of the towel that wasn't changed either. I'm somewhat happy I went a few minutes after they opened. The other laugher was several panties sitting to dry in the sauna! I won't be returning here.

Werewolf0956
09-19-13, 09:27
I stopped by the place on Remington Road in Schaumburg on Friday but no one answered the door or the phone. So I called and made sure they were there on Monday and stopped in. GiGi came to the door. She is a plump but pleasant Chinese girl. OK table shower and massage. A lot of teasing toward the end. On the flip she asked for 60 and said 40 is it and I did not budge. She gave in but limited the roaming. No name on the establishment. Ads on BP rub downs.

DMichaels69
09-19-13, 12:44
I have been there 3 times. Had one good massage. 2 lame massages. You are right, they want more than the usual tip. Good going sticking to your guns.

I stopped by the place on Remington Road in Schaumburg on Friday but no one answered the door or the phone. So I called and made sure they were there on Monday and stopped in. GiGi came to the door. She is a plump but pleasant Chinese girl. OK table shower and massage. A lot of teasing toward the end. On the flip she asked for 60 and said 40 is it and I did not budge. She gave in but limited the roaming. No name on the establishment. Ads on BP rub downs.

Uprope
10-29-13, 21:04
Had a chance to make my first visit to GH last week. Called and made an appointment, only name I recognized available was Leah. As others have said, you need to call ahead. Just as I was walking up the steps, Leah was unlocking the door and walking in. I took the hour option at. 75. Facility looks well kept (compared to other places I have been) , downside was no shower.

Leah is a little older, but in very good shape. Was very pleasant, but not very talkative. Maybe was a little cautious because she did not know me. Eventually, she relaxed and started lot's of teasing, which I love. On the flip, she really showed that she has some incredible hand skills. I did my best to hold out until the hour was up. I will definitely repeat.

Pn9I've never seen Leah. Enjoyed Monica (she was great) and one other usual, dark haired one there. Leah was pretty lame. She's older, as mentioned, her face/teeth turned me off. She doesn't like you to play with her assets too much. Does a decent HE. Stopped with about 15 min left in the hour. Would not finish out the hr with more massage. I won't repeat with her. Just a pretty lame attitiude for the price of a nude massage

Chalupa Batman
11-21-13, 17:42
Been lurking on the board for a while but thought I should contribute. Only had one other MP experience before this, but been stressed out lately and finally gave in. GH is close by and after reading about how every girl there is at least above average I thought I'd check it out (I'm a visual guy). Called ahead and asked if I needed an appointment. The lady on the phone named a lot of names I'd read on here, but also said I could just come in so that's what I did. Probably a mistake.

The girl I got was sweet. Honestly don't remember her name. And I feel bad for saying this but, whatever. She was too large for my tastes. Everything else about the experience was fine. .6 at the door and the same for the finale. Massage was better than my last (first) visit to such an establishment, nice conversation, and I think the end technique was pretty decent, but I couldn't get past what I was looking up at. Told me to feel around on her and pulled out the twins, but had to close my eyes and focus to finish up. Good service, but guess I just had my hopes on a little more visual stimulation. I almost skipped the extras, but didn't want to leave the impression that I wasn't interested in more on my next visit with someone else.

I'll go back and make an appointment with a specific girl next time. Sorry I can't remember this one's name... One of you regulars might know who she is I guess.

Head First
12-11-13, 17:54
Hit this new place the other day. It's in an office complex with about 6 different buildings. Off the beaten track so no worries there about being seen. Mom and pop place. Nice enough inside with a couple of rooms with walls that go to the ceiling and a door that closes. When I went it was $42/ hr but I see its already been bumped to $49. Avg. Plumpy 30 something Asian with a friendly enough attitude. Nice legit massage with no hint of anything else so I doubt I'll go back. I hate it when there's a guy at the desk after the session asking questions, how was your massage, where you from, do you want a biz card, etc.? YMMV.

Happy Hound
12-11-13, 19:30
http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs/come-get-an-erotic-massage3-choices-26/19023776

Has anyone checked her out yet? I talked to her on phone and she sounded like she had a good head on her shoulders and was very nice. I have not partaken yet.

Boo1969
12-18-13, 12:38
http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs/come-get-an-erotic-massage3-choices-26/19023776

Has anyone checked her out yet? I talked to her on phone and she sounded like she had a good head on her shoulders and was very nice. I have not partaken yet.Go check her out you will leave happy. IMO he is hot as hell and yes she does have a good head on her shoulders.

Peter North 9
12-21-13, 10:50
Been lurking on the board for a while but thought I should contribute. Only had one other MP experience before this, but been stressed out lately and finally gave in. GH is close by and after reading about how every girl there is at least above average I thought I'd check it out (I'm a visual guy). Called ahead and asked if I needed an appointment. The lady on the phone named a lot of names I'd read on here, but also said I could just come in so that's what I did. Probably a mistake.

The girl I got was sweet. Honestly don't remember her name. And I feel bad for saying this but, whatever. She was too large for my tastes. Everything else about the experience was fine. .6 at the door and the same for the finale. Massage was better than my last (first) visit to such an establishment, nice conversation, and I think the end technique was pretty decent, but I couldn't get past what I was looking up at. Told me to feel around on her and pulled out the twins, but had to close my eyes and focus to finish up. Good service, but guess I just had my hopes on a little more visual stimulation. I almost skipped the extras, but didn't want to leave the impression that I wasn't interested in more on my next visit with someone else.

I'll go back and make an appointment with a specific girl next time. Sorry I can't remember this one's name... One of you regulars might know who she is I guess.Girl you are talking about is Vanessa. Had same experience as you. Made appointment over the phone, was given a list of names to choose from. I had not heard of any of them. Picked Vanessa. You are pretty much spot on. Great hand skills, but a big girl. Not in an obese way, just a big girl. I would not repeat.

PN9.

Elgmonger
12-29-13, 00:31
After a month or so of my last visit to my ex go to place I got a text from my ex MT saying that she misses me and stuff I said miss you too and stuff I thought she was going to ask me to go see her but no she didn't.

On Christmas day I texted her wishing her Merry Christmas and she texted back and texted back and forth for awhile, then she took a little longer to answer to my text and asked why and she said because she was working I asked if she was busy and said no so I went back to see her.

Well I can't say is a lot better then before or not but that day she treated me very good, when I got there place looked empty but there were 3 girls and papasan.

They offered me something to drink I said thanks and my MT took me to my room and went back for my drink, didn't even asked if I wanted table shower and I thougth it wasn't in service or something anyways I wasn't going to ask for it this time so I undressed and hopped on the table and she started the massage as always good not excelent but not bad at all, as she rubbing my back I started roaming and she goes like yeah I missed you too honey I laughed and then she asked if I wanted the finish now or later I said now so she lifted her shirt and let me suck her titties while I roam everything but over her clothes and she is giving me a HJ until she makes me come.

She cleaned me up and and go out to leave the towel and comes back to the massage and she tells me "I told the boss that I'm going to give you a free table shower for Christmas" so I looked the clock and she said relax you got time just close your eyes and enjoy.

I let myself go she massage my head my legs my feet the best massage there so far, after she finish my feet she said ok honey let me shower you and of to the table shower, and she made sure I was clean in every spot.

Yeah she got a fat tip too.

Chalupa Batman
12-30-13, 17:37
Well, I made another visit to GH shortly after my last report, and made sure I booked an appointment this time. Was on the fence between Natalie and Leah. Went with Natalie. I won't repeat.

Got there and, while I wouldn't say she's bad looking, she basically looked like she just rolled out of bed or something. I guess I should temper my expectations of the women in this industry, but, a little effort / makeup would go a long way, and it was a pretty good indicator of how the rest of the session would go. I booked an hour, she asked to cut down to 30 minutes. She stopped the massage multiple times to answer her phone. The massage itself was, as has been reported, pretty bad. I actually liked the pressure she was applying, but it was about as rushed as you could get, completely uneven, etc.

She was blunt about the options. They've also been reported, and the menu and pricing has not changed. I wanted to see what the fuss was about, so I paid for the full view. Everything about her top half is true. Probably nicest natural set I've seen / felt in person. They give Amy Ried a run for her money. But the rest of her doesn't match. She's thin, but not toned. No butt. No real shape. So, IMO, paying for more than topless was a waste. Which sucks, 'cause I'm an ass man.

Anyway. Finish was, again, rushed and without personality. Overall I think I dropped $160 or so, and left feeling ripped off. I'm considering one last stop at GH sometime in the future to see if Leah is worth a visit, but honestly don't think it'll be worth it. Probably going to try something different. Different spa, maybe an in. Home private / independent massage therapist, maybe check out an actual provider. For what I paid in 2 visits to GH I could have probably had a good time with a pretty nice companion for an hour.

If anyone has some recommendations, by all means, share them. As is, I got it into this hobby recently looking for some occasional release from the stress, monotony, and frustration of everyday life. At this point, I think it's just made things worse.

DMichaels69
12-31-13, 07:22
I don't understand the draw of this place. Seems overpriced for what you get. Just my 2 cents.

Well, I made another visit to GH shortly after my last report, and made sure I booked an appointment this time. Was on the fence between Natalie and Leah. Went with Natalie. I won't repeat.

Got there and, while I wouldn't say she's bad looking, she basically looked like she just rolled out of bed or something. I guess I should temper my expectations of the women in this industry, but, a little effort / makeup would go a long way, and it was a pretty good indicator of how the rest of the session would go. I booked an hour, she asked to cut down to 30 minutes. She stopped the massage multiple times to answer her phone. The massage itself was, as has been reported, pretty bad. I actually liked the pressure she was applying, but it was about as rushed as you could get, completely uneven, etc.

She was blunt about the options. They've also been reported, and the menu and pricing has not changed. I wanted to see what the fuss was about, so I paid for the full view. Everything about her top half is true. Probably nicest natural set I've seen / felt in person. They give Amy Ried a run for her money. But the rest of her doesn't match. She's thin, but not toned. No butt. No real shape. So, IMO, paying for more than topless was a waste. Which sucks, 'cause I'm an ass man.

Anyway. Finish was, again, rushed and without personality. Overall I think I dropped $160 or so, and left feeling ripped off. I'm considering one last stop at GH sometime in the future to see if Leah is worth a visit, but honestly don't think it'll be worth it. Probably going to try something different. Different spa, maybe an in. Home private / independent massage therapist, maybe check out an actual provider. For what I paid in 2 visits to GH I could have probably had a good time with a pretty nice companion for an hour.

If anyone has some recommendations, by all means, share them. As is, I got it into this hobby recently looking for some occasional release from the stress, monotony, and frustration of everyday life. At this point, I think it's just made things worse.

Stan77
01-01-14, 07:43

If anyone has some recommendations, by all means, share them. As is, I got it into this hobby recently looking for some occasional release from the stress, monotony, and frustration of everyday life. At this point, I think it's just made things worse.So you dropped 160 for an hour or hh? It is just not clear?

Jesus Collins
01-01-14, 10:58

If anyone has some recommendations, by all means, share them. As is, I got it into this hobby recently looking for some occasional release from the stress, monotony, and frustration of everyday life. At this point, I think it's just made things worse.Yeah, the thing about Natalie is that she thinks she's better looking than she is. She's just about to hit the age where here clock (in this biz) will start to tick. She's good, but I've had better.

Roy
01-02-14, 12:03
I have noticed a change in Natalie also. I guess she is just getting a little older and maybe a little tired of the business.

DMichaels69
01-02-14, 12:44
Seems like they can only do that so long. You see that a lot at AMPs too.

I have noticed a change in Natalie also. I guess she is just getting a little older and maybe a little tired of the business.

Chalupa Batman
01-03-14, 01:07
So you dropped 160 for an hour or hh? It is just not clear?Supposed to be an hour, but cut it down to half. Honestly, I'm pretty new to this and didn't look at the clock, but would be surprised if I even got the full 30 minutes. I had already laid down the tip and don't know if I really would have had the opportunity to take any back, but, at this point, I'm chalking it up to an expensive lesson.

Jesus Collins
01-04-14, 01:32
I have noticed a change in Natalie also. I guess she is just getting a little older and maybe a little tired of the business.I was reading thru the Roselle forum and decided in a moment of weakness to make an appointment with Dianna. I called and made the appointment for 9:45 and whoever took the appointment said back to me "great, see you at 9:30". I knew that was going to bite me in the ass. Sure enough, I was running late and called them to let them know I was 15 min behind. The woman told me, "Well than Dianna would not be available. I say well than how about Natalie. She says ok. I get there and she is tired and pissed off. OK fine then just say your closed when I call. Now, in the past, she has told me they gladly take appointments until as late as midnight. She makes me wait a good ten minutes in the room. The session lasted all of 15 minutes and is mechanical and rushed as I have ever had. And I'm out $180. Ultimately, this is why I am writing this. My session with Natalie was part of a larger weird night of good and bad Karma and I thought about just keeping my mouth closed, but Jesus, charge me $90-100 and call it a night. And do they actually charge more for a HH than a full hour?? Man. She has treated me well in the past, but this pretty much cinches I would never go back there.

Werewolf0956
02-12-14, 15:27
I had a long day last Friday and decided to swing by Schmbg to get some relaxation. There was one more monger in with the second girl and I got Nicey (seriously, who picks these names? BTW, old Papasan at register with all smiles, no Engrish.

No table shower, decent medium massage. Some brushes on the boys and very limited roaming allowed. On the flip, she massaged my arms and said we are done. I insisted that there was one more place yet. She wanted me to do it but did not back away from the table. So I confirmed there would be no trouble and she got the deed done. After clean up she says I should come and see her more. I don't want to work for the HE, I expect it.

Looks 6.

Attitude 7 (upto deed).

HE 5.

Damage 65 + 40.

DMichaels69
02-12-14, 20:24
I never understood why a lot of mongers like this place. Seems overpriced to me. A buck 80 is a lot of dough. I have no desire to visit.

I was reading thru the Roselle forum and decided in a moment of weakness to make an appointment with Dianna. I called and made the appointment for 9:45 and whoever took the appointment said back to me "great, see you at 9:30". I knew that was going to bite me in the ass. Sure enough, I was running late and called them to let them know I was 15 min behind. The woman told me, "Well than Dianna would not be available. I say well than how about Natalie. She says ok. I get there and she is tired and pissed off. OK fine then just say your closed when I call. Now, in the past, she has told me they gladly take appointments until as late as midnight. She makes me wait a good ten minutes in the room. The session lasted all of 15 minutes and is mechanical and rushed as I have ever had. And I'm out $180. Ultimately, this is why I am writing this. My session with Natalie was part of a larger weird night of good and bad Karma and I thought about just keeping my mouth closed, but Jesus, charge me $90-100 and call it a night. And do they actually charge more for a HH than a full hour?? Man. She has treated me well in the past, but this pretty much cinches I would never go back there.

DMichaels69
02-12-14, 20:26
I've been here a couple times. First was good. Second was not. Neither very stellar.

I had a long day last Friday and decided to swing by Schmbg to get some relaxation. There was one more monger in with the second girl and I got Nicey (seriously, who picks these names? BTW, old Papasan at register with all smiles, no Engrish.

No table shower, decent medium massage. Some brushes on the boys and very limited roaming allowed. On the flip, she massaged my arms and said we are done. I insisted that there was one more place yet. She wanted me to do it but did not back away from the table. So I confirmed there would be no trouble and she got the deed done. After clean up she says I should come and see her more. I don't want to work for the HE, I expect it.

Looks 6.

Attitude 7 (upto deed).

HE 5.

Damage 65 + 40.

Member #5121
02-15-14, 01:27
The pool of younger, attractive EMP providers seems to be shrinking. This fact alone is what keeps her so busy. Because of this, Natalie has become almost a rite of passage for EMP connoisseur's. For me, it comes down to three things when seeking EMP providers: Youth, Looks, and Therapeutic Technique. Natalie definitely has the first two. If you like untrained feather touch, I recommend trying her at least once.

I never understood why a lot of mongers like this place. Seems overpriced to me. A buck 80 is a lot of dough. I have no desire to visit.

Uprope
02-17-14, 16:50
Go check her out you will leave happy. IMO he is hot as hell and yes she does have a good head on her shoulders.Anything else on the menu?

MmQuickX
02-17-14, 19:07
The pool of younger, attractive EMP providers seems to be shrinking. This fact alone is what keeps her so busy. Because of this, Natalie has become almost a rite of passage for EMP connoisseur's. For me, it comes down to three things when seeking EMP providers: Youth, Looks, and Therapeutic Technique. Natalie definitely has the first two. If you like untrained feather touch, I recommend trying her at least once.I've lived near GH my whole life, but I've never gone there. Partially due to the fear of recognizing someone, or vice versa, in that plaza. Is it really that worth it?

Every time I occasionally glance at the Roselle thread someone is saying they had a bad experience with her recently. I'm most living in the Waukegan area now, and EMPs over there aren't in abundance so I often go to AMPs over there. It'd be great to experience this tho. I'm in the Schaumburg area for the next day or two due to the shitty weather, can someone msg me the damage for GH?

Areyodeva
02-17-14, 19:46
HJ is probably the only item on the menu. Saw her couple of weeks ago. Her ending skills need to improve. This is how I would rate her.

Looks = 5.

Massage = 7.

Ending = 2.

Anything else on the menu?

Datsurman
02-18-14, 06:59
She's already hit that age. She was better years ago and probably forgets that only wine gets better with age. Today she is an average looking chick with tits that are slightly oversized fit her frame. If I get a massage I want a quality one with lots of teasing. Last time I was there it was a rush job. I was done with her after that. If I paid for an hour, give me a fucking hour! She's not pretty enough to think that I am going to do $155 for a 2 minute look at her titties and rushed jerk.

Yeah, the thing about Natalie is that she thinks she's better looking than she is. She's just about to hit the age where here clock (in this biz) will start to tick. She's good, but I've had better.

Jesus Collins
02-20-14, 12:11
She's already hit that age. She was better years ago and probably forgets that only wine gets better with age. Today she is an average looking chick with tits that are slightly oversized fit her frame. If I get a massage I want a quality one with lots of teasing. Last time I was there it was a rush job. I was done with her after that. If I paid for an hour, give me a fucking hour! She's not pretty enough to think that I am going to do $155 for a 2 minute look at her titties and rushed jerk.I've said this before and I'll say it again, Oh how I miss lisunia's...The service at GH never matched up.

DMichaels69
02-20-14, 14:21
Yes, we are paying good money and we want good service. The last place I was at where the massage has always been good was rushed. Very disappointing.

She's already hit that age. She was better years ago and probably forgets that only wine gets better with age. Today she is an average looking chick with tits that are slightly oversized fit her frame. If I get a massage I want a quality one with lots of teasing. Last time I was there it was a rush job. I was done with her after that. If I paid for an hour, give me a fucking hour! She's not pretty enough to think that I am going to do $155 for a 2 minute look at her titties and rushed jerk.

Ron M
02-20-14, 14:40
She's already hit that age. She was better years ago and probably forgets that only wine gets better with age. Today she is an average looking chick with tits that are slightly oversized fit her frame. If I get a massage I want a quality one with lots of teasing. Last time I was there it was a rush job. I was done with her after that. If I paid for an hour, give me a fucking hour! She's not pretty enough to think that I am going to do $155 for a 2 minute look at her titties and rushed jerk.You guys sure pay alot of Money for these "Rub" and "Tug" Massages and don't even get the Full Hour you paid for. You'd be better off seeing a Provider and getting F.S. For these prices.

BackDoc
02-24-14, 12:59
http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs/a-heavenly-combination-of-beautiful-and-skilled-therapists-26/20579671

Werewolf0956
03-04-14, 13:29
I need help scheduling with Apsara in Schaumburg. Please let me know if I can reciprocate.

Thanks in advance.

Xxofe
03-04-14, 16:54
http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs/a-heavenly-combination-of-beautiful-and-skilled-therapists-26/20579671Two reviews from another site. Both on the same day. Both with the same girl. One said he left happy, the other said he never got a hint he could get anything.

The happy guy spent 125 total. The other guy spent 75 with 10 tip.

Hope this helps.

Biscuit123
03-04-14, 22:47
http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs/a-heavenly-combination-of-beautiful-and-skilled-therapists-26/20579671Left happy. Nice rack. $.25. Total no table shower.

Areyodeva
03-05-14, 10:31
I'm on the same boat and I'm sure there are many more. I was told she has a full time job and does this on side. I remember back in December when I emailed her she asked me for references and told me she is booked for rest of the month. Since then every time I email her I get a out of office type reply right away saying her schedule is full and if there are any cancellation she will let me know.

Let me know if you have any luck.

I need help scheduling with Apsara in Schaumburg. Please let me know if I can reciprocate.

Thanks in advance.

Pickles13
03-16-14, 11:47
I've said this before and I'll say it again, Oh how I miss lisunia's...The service at GH never matched up.I saw on Facebook that Ivonka just got married.

Member #5121
05-17-14, 13:15
I was looking to quench my Euro thirst, so I ventured into GH. I've heard good things about Diana, so my fingers were crossed. Slouched on the couch instead was a larger, overly tanned Euro named Vanessa. She seemed more interested in texting than giving me moment of her time. Had she been more enthusiastic, or attractive, I might have TOFTT. I was wise enough to eventually call an EMP in BG to get my Euro fix.

LookingForLefty
05-19-14, 06:05
I was looking to quench my Euro thirst, so I ventured into GH. I've heard good things about Diana, so my fingers were crossed. Slouched on the couch instead was a larger, overly tanned Euro named Vanessa. She seemed more interested in texting than giving me moment of her time. Had she been more enthusiastic, or attractive, I might have TOFTT. I was wise enough to eventually call an EMP in BG to get my Euro fix.Golden Hands has run its course. Time for some new young talent. I liked the women there but this place was always busy as of late. With 3 guys in the waiting room, service would be rushed.

Jesus Collins
05-19-14, 15:26
Golden Hands has run its course. Time for some new young talent. I liked the women there but this place was always busy as of late. With 3 guys in the waiting room, service would be rushed.A shame indeed. These girls need a course in customer service.

Member #5121
05-27-14, 21:57
Is Diana from GH the same Diana who now works at the recently relocated Bless Massage in Park Ridge? PR is more in my neck of the woods.

Golden Hands has run its course. Time for some new young talent. I liked the women there but this place was always busy as of late. With 3 guys in the waiting room, service would be rushed.

Jesus Collins
05-28-14, 13:26
Golden Hands has run its course. Time for some new young talent. I liked the women there but this place was always busy as of late. With 3 guys in the waiting room, service would be rushed.Couldn't agree more.

Member #5111
05-30-14, 08:34
Stopped by yesterday after work; younger mamasan. .75 for the hour with table shower, led to the room to get changed and met by older, short but friendly woman. Into the TS, perfect temperature and MAN, was she thorough. On the flip, grabbed a washcloth to cover and I told her she didn't need it. Winked and soaped me up..felt GREAT (like a hot water skin massage after a long day at the office). Back into the room and the door was partially cracked. GREAT medium pressure massage using her elbow in the knots in my back and shoulders. Cracked my ankles too as she massaged the balls of my feet.

Flip had some discussion, but I left happy, .4 tip. Seniors can PM for other details.

Datsurman
06-02-14, 11:47
Yeah. Ain't nothing better than getting soaped up by a woman who ain't afraid to get all the nooks and crannies.

Stopped by yesterday after work; younger mamasan. . 75 for the hour with table shower, led to the room to get changed and met by older, short but friendly woman. Into the TS, perfect temperature and MAN, was she thorough. On the flip, grabbed a washcloth to cover and I told her she didn't need it. Winked and soaped me up. felt GREAT (like a hot water skin massage after a long day at the office). Back into the room and the door was partially cracked. GREAT medium pressure massage using her elbow in the knots in my back and shoulders. Cracked my ankles too as she massaged the balls of my feet.

Flip had some discussion, but I left happy, . 4 tip. Seniors can PM for other details.

Elmwoood
06-04-14, 10:51
Yeah. Ain't nothing better than getting soaped up by a woman who ain't afraid to get all the nooks and crannies.Been going there for years nice clean place with new people these days.

Ilpurp
07-15-14, 20:53
New spa in the Schaumburg Roselle area. 2 girl operation discreet location 60/40 HOUR / HALF MASSAGE.

LEFT HAPPY PM FOR INFO.

Relax50
07-18-14, 11:59
In my search of the secretary-looking S from the short-lived Lavender in W. Dundee, I stopped in to one of the two new places in Schaumburg. This is on the south end (Not sure if this is the same place Ilpurp posted about).

Nice, late hours, discreet parking. My therapist was 40 ish, mid length hair, fuller face. TS area was cluttered and she missed some spots. Massage was above average, as AMPs go, w / no accidental contact. On the flip, I asked her to hand me a pop, but she declined. She then I could get my own, but I declined. I was pretty thirsty, but I don't care for self-serve when I go out.

On the way out, saw a second therapist at the desk-- 25-30, longer hair, nice looking. This happens to me on occasion, so YMMV.

Bbbuddy
07-19-14, 13:59
I called a 224 number and they said come to this address and I will tell you an apartment number. I go and it's in a strip mall and reeks of jack shack. I tell the girl calling me and she says all girls are different. I then say so you guarantee full service and see says, yeah full pleasure. I am not the sharpest tool in the shed but this is a place that has been false advertising for years, and what I going to do if she lied, take her to small claims court?

HandsomeDan
07-31-14, 15:49
Are you referring to the Bless massage in Rosemont on Higgins?

Is Diana from GH the same Diana who now works at the recently relocated Bless Massage in Park Ridge? PR is more in my neck of the woods.

Member #5121
08-03-14, 11:41
Correct. I thought they had moved, but their facebook page still says Rosemont. Different Diana than GH I imagine? I've heard many decent things about the variety at Bless, based on Xabi's messages before he retired. I just haven't had a chance to make it over to that area to partake.

https://www.facebook.com/BLESSMASSAGE

Are you referring to the Bless massage in Rosemont on Higgins?

Bob521
08-03-14, 12:08
Correct. I thought they had moved, but their facebook page still says Rosemont. Different Diana than GH I imagine? I've heard many decent things about the variety at Bless, based on Xabi's messages before he retired. I just haven't had a chance to make it over to that area to partake.

https://www.facebook.com/BLESSMASSAGEI apologize for being off topic, slightly here. But does anybody search Facebook to find Massage Therapists and Spas? If so, is there an efficient way to search? Thanks. And sorry again for the off-topic question. Bob.

Kda Kodiac
08-08-14, 14:21
Saw 2 ads pop up in Carol stream and decided to give one a try.

http://chicago.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/grand-opening-special-50-1-hr-ad-spa/22681269

Location inside small strip mall. Was pleased with the massage and standard finish. Will repeat.

DMichaels69
08-08-14, 18:53
I stopped by and the girl that came out was busy but she seemed very nice, not bad looking, and the price was right. Have not had a chance to venture back again.

Saw 2 ads pop up in Carol stream and decided to give one a try.

http://chicago.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/grand-opening-special-50-1-hr-ad-spa/22681269

Location inside small strip mall. Was pleased with the massage and standard finish. Will repeat.

Member #5121
08-09-14, 16:10
When you search for 'People' on FB, you'll have a sidebar option available, where you can select 'Gender', 'Language Spoken', and 'Employer', among other things. So you could put in Female, Russian, Chicago, etc and you'll get a mixed bag, but probably a few attractive ones worth cold-calling.

I apologize for being off topic, slightly here. But does anybody search Facebook to find Massage Therapists and Spas? If so, is there an efficient way to search? Thanks. And sorry again for the off-topic question. Bob.

Call Me Booger
08-22-14, 15:23
I had a little free time yesterday, so I decided to try Red Coral Spa. When I walked in, I was greeted by a twenty something thin asian. I asked for an hour massage and she asked if I wanted to try 4-hand massage. I figured why not.

After undressing, they escorted me to the table shower and both gave me a scrub down. So far so good. First bad sign was about to come. On the flip they put on a washcloth. I quickly removed it and they left it off, but alas only used the sprayer on little Boog and no hands.

Into the room, I will say the 4 handed massage was great. But bad sign number 2 came on the flip. On comes the towel, and then they start teasing around the area. At this point I'm losing hope. I tried taking their hands and putting directly on little boog but they said "no. You do" and wiped a wad of lotion on my hand. I said nope, and then they wiped a wad of lotion on my other hand. And I said nope.

Elmwoood
08-22-14, 15:28
I had a little free time yesterday, so I decided to try Red Coral Spa. When I walked in, I was greeted by a twenty something thin asian. I asked for an hour massage and she asked if I wanted to try 4-hand massage. I figured why not.

After undressing, they escorted me to the table shower and both gave me a scrub down. So far so good. First bad sign was about to come. On the flip they put on a washcloth. I quickly removed it and they left it off, but alas only used the sprayer on little Boog and no hands.

Into the room, I will say the 4 handed massage was great. But bad sign number 2 came on the flip. On comes the towel, and then they start teasing around the area. At this point I'm losing hope. I tried taking their hands and putting directly on little boog but they said "no. You do" and wiped a wad of lotion on my hand. I said nope, and then they wiped a wad of lotion on my other hand. And I said nope.Yes they have always been legit. But a nice massage and a clean place but that is all.

Bob521
08-22-14, 16:03
When you search for 'People' on FB, you'll have a sidebar option available, where you can select 'Gender', 'Language Spoken', and 'Employer', among other things. So you could put in Female, Russian, Chicago, etc and you'll get a mixed bag, but probably a few attractive ones worth cold-calling.That is most helpful. Actually, I am just as interested in massage as the extras. And a surprising percentage offer extras if you get to know them.

Elmwoood
08-22-14, 17:26
A new spa in Schaumburg decided to TOFTT it is in an office building, large clean room. Stand up shower at no extra.

The provider was an 8 for looks the massage was very good! And the finish was very good as well. Will repeat.

Brown Bag
08-23-14, 03:38
I tried taking their hands and putting directly on little boog but they said "no. You do" and wiped a wad of lotion on my hand. I said nope, and then they wiped a wad of lotion on my other hand.I just love how they interpreted your "nope" as "wrong hand!

Tetsuo100
08-23-14, 15:15
Tried a place on Wise and Schaumburg last night and was not impressed. The ad I saw did not mention a business name, but I should of walked out the second I walked in and Saw JJ massage business cards. I had tried a JJ massage in Crystal lake and got pretty much the same mechanical and cold massage. A major portion of the massage was covered and absolutely no teasing whatsoever. To me, no teasing usually means no playing. It's a shame too, even though the provider wasn't pretty in the face she had a petite waist and out of the ordinary large mams for an asian woman.

On the plus side I did get my first table shower as I usually just get the massage and go.

Did some searching and found this ad which is the same place.

http://chicago.craigslist.org/nwc/thp/4633188376.html

Biscuit123
08-28-14, 18:37
Stopped by today. I have seen Kiki a few times over the years. I was hoping she was available. And she was. 40 ish short hair. I'm guessing be cup. Athletic body from what I could tell. Standard finish here. But she gives the best massage. I forgot how good she is. I haven't seen her for a couple of years and she was giving me he'll for it. Telling me I have been a bad boy. I said, well of course. I'm always looking for that variety.

Relax50
09-26-14, 18:28
Visited Ad Spa in Carol Stream. Located at the end of a strip mall, with a liquor store and pizza place nearby. Quiet location in the mornings. Drew Lucy. Definitely Chinese, based on her accent. Average looks. Paid for an hour and got a full hour. Above average medium massage, standard finish, no tipping issues.

Member #5111
10-02-14, 10:34
Stopped by Ling's on IPR yesterday, got the 1 hr with TS, . 75. Nini came in to greet me, took me to the TS. Thorough on both sides though I did have to ask her to turn the water temp up. On the flip, water and some soap but nothing too promising. In the roomand got a great massage. Cracked my neck 2 x, knew how to knead her elbows into my back and spine. No haggling on the flip. All is good. Left happy. $. 2 in total damage.

Elmwoood
10-02-14, 17:22
Stopped by Ling's on IPR yesterday, got the 1 hr with TS, . 75. Nini came in to greet me, took me to the TS. Thorough on both sides though I did have to ask her to turn the water temp up. On the flip, water and some soap but nothing too promising. In the roomand got a great massage. Cracked my neck 2 x, knew how to knead her elbows into my back and spine. No haggling on the flip. All is good. Left happy. $. 2 in total damage.A nice clean place with friendly providers. I have been going there for years not much more that a HS but usually a good massage.

Undie Radar
10-05-14, 10:36
Stopped by as I was intrigued with the 90 minute for. 70 grand opening special. I've been wanting a 90 minute session and made the trip. It's a small stand alone place with parking in back which is nice for a busy road. Enter through the front, ring the bell with cameras all over the place. Good signs. One therapist, probably a 7 on the AMP scale and I would guess Chinese. No table shower if that's your thing, not a deal breaker for me as I rarely choose that. She gave the full 90 and then some, using a LOT of oil and worked the ass are quite a lot. I thought I might get a prostate rub but it didn't happen. Playful with some teasing, all the signs were there but is wasn't to happen. Got the offer for self serve, but couldn't get into it. Guess I'm not much of an exhibitionist. She even trimmed my toennails and used an abrasive on my callouses. Afterwards went to the standup shower where she helped my get the oil off. All in all, interesting and I tipped. 20. It was close to 2 hours by the time I left out the back door. There were no other doorbells heard while I was there. Maybe has more options to develop with familiarity. Not sure I'll get back that way.

Asps3
10-14-14, 14:17
Hey all just checking to see if anyone can recommend a decent emp. I've been to gh but found it to be a little cold and expensive. Is blessmassage worth a look? Seems legit with the salon and all just wondering.

Kda Kodiac
10-23-14, 14:39
Hey all just checking to see if anyone can recommend a decent emp. I've been to gh but found it to be a little cold and expensive. Is blessmassage worth a look? Seems legit with the salon and all just wondering.Have found that they have locations in Schaumburg and Arlington Heights. Here is contact info.

http://chicago.craigslist.org/nwc/bts/4717507915.html

Been there a couple of times. Good work done. Can not handle walk ins so have to call to schedule.

Bob521
10-23-14, 21:40
Hey all just checking to see if anyone can recommend a decent emp. I've been to gh but found it to be a little cold and expensive. Is blessmassage worth a look? Seems legit with the salon and all just wondering.We badgered the Admin into adding a specific thread for EMPs. Might find something in there.

George W. Bush
10-26-14, 07:23
Have found that they have locations in Schaumburg and Arlington Heights. Here is contact info.

http://chicago.craigslist.org/nwc/bts/4717507915.html

Been there a couple of times. Good work done. Can not handle walk ins so have to call to schedule.That post has been deleted by author. Do you have a keyword to search by like a phone number? If a different version of the ad appears I'll be able to find it that way.

Member #5121
10-26-14, 23:41
I'll look now and throw something on the EMP thread.

WNO.

That post has been deleted by author. Do you have a keyword to search by like a phone number? If a different version of the ad appears I'll be able to find it that way.

Pdp1343
11-15-14, 20:45
Anyone TOFTT? New location in Carol Stream.

Jimi Shnizz
11-16-14, 16:03
Stopped by as I was intrigued with the 90 minute for. 70 grand opening special. I've been wanting a 90 minute session and made the trip. It's a small stand alone place with parking in back which is nice for a busy road. Enter through the front, ring the bell with cameras all over the place. Good signs. One therapist, probably a 7 on the AMP scale and I would guess Chinese. No table shower if that's your thing, not a deal breaker for me as I rarely choose that. She gave the full 90 and then some, using a LOT of oil and worked the ass are quite a lot. I thought I might get a prostate rub but it didn't happen. Playful with some teasing, all the signs were there but is wasn't to happen. Got the offer for self serve, but couldn't get into it. Guess I'm not much of an exhibitionist. She even trimmed my toennails and used an abrasive on my callouses. Afterwards went to the standup shower where she helped my get the oil off. All in all, interesting and I tipped. 20. It was close to 2 hours by the time I left out the back door. There were no other doorbells heard while I was there. Maybe has more options to develop with familiarity. Not sure I'll get back that way.I've been here twice now and it's exactly as Undie describes but I didn't get my toenails trimmed. Usually 2 MT's, 1 older and 1 younger. Got the older one both times. If anything, you get a decent massage for the price. I'll go back just for that.

Relax50
11-27-14, 23:12
Stopped into Premier in CS. Parking lot a little busier than I like, but worth it. Offered four-hand shortly into the massage. Price was adjusted based on time remaining. I wasn't disappointed. Left happy. Received the full hour. TS after massage. Girls were on the younger side. No tipping issues. TS table squeezed between two walls, which might be an issue if you are over 6 ft. Will likely repeat. Happy hunting.

Rockout
12-13-14, 18:32
Stopped by as I was intrigued with the 90 minute for. 70 grand opening special. I've been wanting a 90 minute session and made the trip. It's a small stand alone place with parking in back which is nice for a busy road. Enter through the front, ring the bell with cameras all over the place. Good signs. One therapist, probably a 7 on the AMP scale and I would guess Chinese. No table shower if that's your thing, not a deal breaker for me as I rarely choose that. She gave the full 90 and then some, using a LOT of oil and worked the ass are quite a lot. I thought I might get a prostate rub but it didn't happen. Playful with some teasing, all the signs were there but is wasn't to happen. Got the offer for self serve, but couldn't get into it. Guess I'm not much of an exhibitionist. She even trimmed my toennails and used an abrasive on my callouses. Afterwards went to the standup shower where she helped my get the oil off. All in all, interesting and I tipped. 20. It was close to 2 hours by the time I left out the back door. There were no other doorbells heard while I was there. Maybe has more options to develop with familiarity. Not sure I'll get back that way.I was in the area and decided to try it out. Place was clean, traffic noise was definitely a distraction, but they played music and it drowned it out. Went for the hour and a half for 70. You pay right up front at desk. She led me to the room and showed me where to out my things and to lay face down on table. Lulu was her name. Not bad body. I'd say early 40's. Very nice rub down. Worked out the kinks in my neck and back. Had a big knot and she worked it over. She definitely pays attention to rear end if it is your thing. I do and loved it as she could tell. Kept running her hands up and down my behind. Did light leg and calf work and then the flip. She covered me up. Was disappointed but it didn't last long. I think it was to keep me warm. Lots of "brushing" of mr happy and his two friends. Eventually she pointed to my hand and said ok you do. I figured what the heck. She got me some lotion / oil and while I stroked.

She climbed between my legs and massaged my inner thighs and 2 friends. I was surprised and she did an occasional stroke. I was ready to bust but wanted to enjoy the attention I was getting. She said yes yes go ahead and started stroking me again. I said to wait a second and she said no squirt squirt and giggled. I want to see you squirt. So, I let it fly as she used her other hand and milked me while rubbing my 2 friends. I shot over my head and she said oh my. Wow. Good. Good. Wow. Wow as I kept shooting. She cleaned me up and rubbed my legs and feet to finish. She said shower? And told me to come on. So I wrapped in a towel and we welt to the shower room. Nothing fancy at all but great shower too. Scrubbed everywhere and everything. I tipped her. 4 and she said to come back and ask for her. She will take care again. I said sure. I would definitely go again. Didn't see anyone else either girls or clients at all. Parked in rear and she let me out the back door.

DMichaels69
12-13-14, 20:41
Spunk on the wall?

I always aim for the ceiling. LOL.

I was in the area and decided to try it out. Place was clean, traffic noise was definitely a distraction, but they played music and it drowned it out. Went for the hour and a half for 70. You pay right up front at desk. She led me to the room and showed me where to out my things and to lay face down on table. Lulu was her name. Not bad body. I'd say early 40's. Very nice rub down. Worked out the kinks in my neck and back. Had a big knot and she worked it over. She definitely pays attention to rear end if it is your thing. I do and loved it as she could tell. Kept running her hands up and down my behind. Did light leg and calf work and then the flip. She covered me up. Was disappointed but it didn't last long. I think it was to keep me warm. Lots of "brushing" of mr happy and his two friends. Eventually she pointed to my hand and said ok you do. I figured what the heck. She got me some lotion / oil and while I stroked.

She climbed between my legs and massaged my inner thighs and 2 friends. I was surprised and she did an occasional stroke. I was ready to bust but wanted to enjoy the attention I was getting. She said yes yes go ahead and started stroking me again. I said to wait a second and she said no squirt squirt and giggled. I want to see you squirt. So, I let it fly as she used her other hand and milked me while rubbing my 2 friends. I shot over my head and she said oh my. Wow. Good. Good. Wow. Wow as I kept shooting. She cleaned me up and rubbed my legs and feet to finish. She said shower? And told me to come on. So I wrapped in a towel and we welt to the shower room. Nothing fancy at all but great shower too. Scrubbed everywhere and everything. I tipped her. 4 and she said to come back and ask for her. She will take care again. I said sure. I would definitely go again. Didn't see anyone else either girls or clients at all. Parked in rear and she let me out the back door.

Teabagplain
12-16-14, 21:00
GH is never my first choice anymore, but it still serves as my last minute backup when I strike out contacting others. I've rarely had a problem getting in when I call an hour in advance to make an appointment.

Never occurred to me to try a four-hand massage. Went with Diana and Natalie. Price is exactly double. Natalie still gives a terrible massage, but remains gorgeous. Diana gives a decent relaxing massage, but seems to get worse-looking every time I see her. They kind of balanced each other out. Big minus was that they were chatting excitedly about something the entire time (in Russian, or Polish, or whatever language). Thankfully, they stopped at the end. Still it detracted from the mood during the massage. That reflects a longstanding, if unspoken, criticism--the service, although reliable, is very impersonal. In other words, it was obvious they wouldn't give a damn if I never came back. I understand that my business doesn't amount to squat compared to their overall volume, but it would be nice if they at least gave me the impression that they wanted me to come back.

DMichaels69
12-17-14, 09:36
Good report. I never had a desire to go here.

GH is never my first choice anymore, but it still serves as my last minute backup when I strike out contacting others. I've rarely had a problem getting in when I call an hour in advance to make an appointment.

Never occurred to me to try a four-hand massage. Went with Diana and Natalie. Price is exactly double. Natalie still gives a terrible massage, but remains gorgeous. Diana gives a decent relaxing massage, but seems to get worse-looking every time I see her. They kind of balanced each other out. Big minus was that they were chatting excitedly about something the entire time (in Russian, or Polish, or whatever language). Thankfully, they stopped at the end. Still it detracted from the mood during the massage. That reflects a longstanding, if unspoken, criticism--the service, although reliable, is very impersonal. In other words, it was obvious they wouldn't give a damn if I never came back. I understand that my business doesn't amount to squat compared to their overall volume, but it would be nice if they at least gave me the impression that they wanted me to come back.

Bob521
12-17-14, 19:45
Never occurred to me to try a four-hand massage. Went with Diana and Natalie. Price is exactly double. I was at a place a little while back $60 door. I asked the two women in the lobby how much for a four hand and they said $120. Double. I said that's expensive, how about a 3-hand? Girls looked at each other not sure what to say and then one girl laughs and holds up two hands plus her foot! Bob.

Papa Smurf
01-14-15, 22:17
Looks like the service is changing at an old stand by. Been a frequent flier at Ling's over the past year and visited again this evening looking for the usual. TS and massage were standard, as was the tip I left on the table in plain view as always. The masseuse was much younger than I'm used to seeing there but I rolled with it. When she was done with the massage, she announced "okay, all done. " I asked if she was sure and directed her hand as one sometimes has to do. She again said "all done" and left the room. I was a little shocked but proceeded to get dressed and picked up the tip. She returned to walk me out, asked where the tip had gone, and I calmly explained no extras, no tip.

Mamasan tried to raise a fuss about the tip as I was letting myself out and I told her the same.

Disappointed that this place appears to be shifting to legit only. Even if it's now YMMV, there are too many other sure bets in the area for me to recommend anyone wasting time and money at Ling's.

Stay safe, all.

Member #5111
01-17-15, 11:13
Looks like the service is changing at an old stand by. Been a frequent flier at Ling's over the past year and visited again this evening looking for the usual. TS and massage were standard, as was the tip I left on the table in plain view as always. The masseuse was much younger than I'm used to seeing there but I rolled with it. When she was done with the massage, she announced "okay, all done. " I asked if she was sure and directed her hand as one sometimes has to do. She again said "all done" and left the room. I was a little shocked but proceeded to get dressed and picked up the tip. She returned to walk me out, asked where the tip had gone, and I calmly explained no extras, no tip.

Mamasan tried to raise a fuss about the tip as I was letting myself out and I told her the same.

Disappointed that this place appears to be shifting to legit only. Even if it's now YMMV, there are too many other sure bets in the area for me to recommend anyone wasting time and money at Ling's.

Stay safe, all.I can verify this almost word for word. Same thing happened to me last night. I didn't get any pushback from mamasan but I did leave without tipping.

Sam Sam
01-19-15, 11:45
Recently hit both Premier and AD in CS. Both decent massage and I left each happy. . 6 was the same too. Here's the difference. Prem gave me the full hour and was all smiles with a. 4. But AD used the full hour for legit and, although I was happy she offered and finished, she pointed at the clock, said that we went into overtime, and wouldn't accept. 4. I pulled out an extra. 1 and she was all good. Not a big deal and not a big difference but I just don't like the attitude.

DaChalupa
01-28-15, 16:13
Forgot the password to my old account. Oh well. Only had a couple posts. I've been to a handful of places in the last few months so thought I'd post some reviews.

So a few months back, despite telling myself I wouldn't go back, I stopped at GH. Asked for Natalie. Had a better experience, which isn't saying a ton, but she's had her share of negative feedback so it's only fair to give credit where it's due. I've only seen her 3 times total, but the first 2 she was very cold. This time she was very talkative and I actually really enjoyed the conversation during the massage. The massage itself, unfortunately, was still below average. And, especially after some of my other recent experiences, for that reason I probably won't be going back to her.

In terms of extras, I took the standard option and it was fine. I've paid to see her assets and, as impressive as they are, it's just not worth the extra money when they're not really part of the process. I suppose I didn't ask about a Russian finish, but I'm still not sure if it's worth it when the same money gets better service elsewhere.

She's still one of the better looking options out there from my experiences, but for my money I want either a great massage or more enthusiastic extras.

DaChalupa
01-28-15, 16:20
So after yet another below-average massage at GH I decided I'd try somewhere new (or new to me). Angel was close by so I stopped in. I asked for deep tissue (no such thing as a too hard massage for me). A middle-aged woman named Claire came out. Not an unattractive woman, but nothing sexy about her appearance. At this point I'm thinking the place is legit, which is actually fine with me because I really just wanted a good massage. And that's what I got. Great massage, actually. Did the back-walking thing, didn't rush. Relaxed me from head to toe. Best massage I had had in quite a while.

There was a little teasing during the massage, but it was subtle. Got a table shower at the end and she said "no extras", though I wasn't sure if she was asking me or telling me. Anyway, didn't matter. I was more relaxed from the massage than I usually am from any extras.

DaChalupa
01-28-15, 16:27
I'm posting each report separately to inflate my post count. Hopefully that's ok. They are separate reports, after all.

So after that first great massage with Claire at Angel I was looking forward to going back. I had the same expectations going in, and again the massage was great. But this time around the teasing was substantially less subtle.

She gave me the standard finish, though she was a little shy about it. No negotiating on price or anything like that. Great hands. I almost which I hadn't gone down that road, though. The legit massage was actually enough for me, and if I'm ever in the mood for just that I don't want to have some kind of weird situation where I turn down the offer for something more. Oh well.

Anyway. Sweet woman and great massage, so extras or not I'll visit her again.

DaChalupa
01-28-15, 16:37
So in between my 2nd and latest visits to Angel I had stopped to try Sky One (will post separately in the Mt Prospect thread) - long story short there, pretty girls, high prices, bad massages. So back to Angel for me to work out the kinks.

I got a different masseuse this time, and, unfortunately, can't remember her name. She was also middle-aged. Thinner than Claire. Similarly dressed. Nothing revealing or suggestive. Gave a pretty good massage. Claire is a little stronger, but still good. Unexpectedly offered a standard finish. No mention of price or anything. Pretty good technique. No complaints.

I've seen a younger, more attractive girl there before that I was curious about. Anyone know any of the other MT's names? Maybe she doesn't do deep tissue?

Guess it doesn't matter. As I said before, I'd go to this place with or without extras.

Lookin4it
02-04-15, 17:11
Severely disappointed in my experience here. Got buzzed to get in. Theresa was my girl. No one else was there. Massage was at best average. Her looks were probably a 5. 5 on the monger scale. Paid for an hour. 15 or so minutes into it, another monger comes a knocking. She goes out, answers the door, talks to him a little bit and sticks him in a room and comes back in. All of the sudden, she pulls Sir Buck out from under me and between my legs. I think, great, foreplay. Nope, she starts trying to finish me off. I keep telling her to slow down and she keeps yanking. I finally just figure I should let it happen, which I do. I still haven't flipped and at this point we are barely 30 minutes into my hour session. She leans down and whispers in my ear "Sorry, someone else here. Must cut short. " Yeah, I wasn't real happy. She was needless to say disappointed in the tip and I told her I was disappointed in being kicked out early. Average provider, average experience, half my time. Done.

Biscuit123
02-04-15, 18:37
So in between my 2nd and latest visits to Angel I had stopped to try Sky One (will post separately in the Mt Prospect thread) - long story short there, pretty girls, high prices, bad massages. So back to Angel for me to work out the kinks.

I got a different masseuse this time, and, unfortunately, can't remember her name. She was also middle-aged. Thinner than Claire. Similarly dressed. Nothing revealing or suggestive. Gave a pretty good massage. Claire is a little stronger, but still good. Unexpectedly offered a standard finish. No mention of price or anything. Pretty good technique. No complaints.

I've seen a younger, more attractive girl there before that I was curious about. Anyone know any of the other MT's names? Maybe she doesn't do deep tissue?

Guess it doesn't matter. As I said before, I'd go to this place with or without extras.The one I always and only see there is kiki. Past 4 years. She gives the best massage ever. I see her twice a month. He only. But she does the body good. Remjnds me of that asian chick in pacific rim. Except for age and alitle more meat on the bones.

Rocket Dork
02-04-15, 20:24
Severely disappointed in my experience here. Got buzzed to get in. Theresa was my girl. No one else was there. Massage was at best average. Her looks were probably a 5. 5 on the monger scale. Paid for an hour. 15 or so minutes into it, another monger comes a knocking. She goes out, answers the door, talks to him a little bit and sticks him in a room and comes back in. All of the sudden, she pulls Sir Buck out from under me and between my legs. I think, great, foreplay. Nope, she starts trying to finish me off. I keep telling her to slow down and she keeps yanking. I finally just figure I should let it happen, which I do. I still haven't flipped and at this point we are barely 30 minutes into my hour session. She leans down and whispers in my ear "Sorry, someone else here. Must cut short. " Yeah, I wasn't real happy. She was needless to say disappointed in the tip and I told her I was disappointed in being kicked out early. Average provider, average experience, half my time. Done.You didn't tip her? Walk out and never look back. Rocket Dork.

DMichaels69
02-04-15, 21:36
Some mongers love this place and I don't understand why.

Good report.

Forgot the password to my old account. Oh well. Only had a couple posts. I've been to a handful of places in the last few months so thought I'd post some reviews.

So a few months back, despite telling myself I wouldn't go back, I stopped at GH. Asked for Natalie. Had a better experience, which isn't saying a ton, but she's had her share of negative feedback so it's only fair to give credit where it's due. I've only seen her 3 times total, but the first 2 she was very cold. This time she was very talkative and I actually really enjoyed the conversation during the massage. The massage itself, unfortunately, was still below average. And, especially after some of my other recent experiences, for that reason I probably won't be going back to her.

In terms of extras, I took the standard option and it was fine. I've paid to see her assets and, as impressive as they are, it's just not worth the extra money when they're not really part of the process. I suppose I didn't ask about a Russian finish, but I'm still not sure if it's worth it when the same money gets better service elsewhere.

She's still one of the better looking options out there from my experiences, but for my money I want either a great massage or more enthusiastic extras.

Lookin4it
02-05-15, 15:40
You didn't tip her? Walk out and never look back. Rocket Dork.Well, reasonable minds can differ. I did tip her $20. I received a little bit of what I wanted, and it was the most important thing I wanted. It is not like I was shut out in the process. Normally, my tip would have been at least twice that amount and maybe a little more if the service was good. I certainly know my point was made and she, with no doubt, knew why. But, as I said, I got some of what I wanted. As far as going back there again, nope (well, unless ALL other options were to dry up, which isn't going to happen).

DaChalupa
02-05-15, 17:47
The one I always and only see there is kiki. Past 4 years. She gives the best massage ever. I see her twice a month. He only. But she does the body good. Remjnds me of that asian chick in pacific rim. Except for age and alitle more meat on the bones.What kind of massage does KiKi do? Deep tissue? Seemed to me that the provider I got depended on the type of massage I asked for, which has always been deep tissue. Would definitely give KiKi a try. HE doesn't even matter to me if the massage is that good. Though you got to figure if they know how to massage the rest of you then they'll probably have good technique in all areas.

Biscuit123
02-06-15, 00:07
What kind of massage does KiKi do? Deep tissue? Seemed to me that the provider I got depended on the type of massage I asked for, which has always been deep tissue. Would definitely give KiKi a try. HE doesn't even matter to me if the massage is that good. Though you got to figure if they know how to massage the rest of you then they'll probably have good technique in all areas.Deep tissue with hot stones.

DaChalupa
02-06-15, 13:51
Deep tissue with hot stones.Sounds perfect. May have to see her in the next few days.

Unrelated note. Anyone been to Healing Power recently? I tried stopping there once a few months back and they turned me away (I didn't make an appointment) - hadn't thought about trying them again until now. Worth a visit or skip the place?

Trucks15
02-07-15, 09:55
I've been to Golden Hands about a dozen times now and have seen three different girls. Overall, on average my experience was good and they now recognize me. Price is a little steep though for limited menu. My question is whether there is an expanded menu for outcall. If so, any recommendation on girls Also what is expected tip for outcall. Thanks pm me if you want.

Kellster
02-09-15, 00:27
I've been to Golden Hands about a dozen times now and have seen three different girls. Overall, on average my experience was good and they now recognize me. Price is a little steep though for limited menu. My question is whether there is an expanded menu for outcall. If so, any recommendation on girls Also what is expected tip for outcall. Thanks pm me if you want.Never had outcall. My understanding was nothing more is on the menu other than a standard finish.

Kda Kodiac
02-10-15, 17:14
Decided to give this place another shot. Good massage, average finish. I guess I must like it easier, or so tight, as I kept telling here to turn down the pressure and she would go right back at it. Nothing different from previous visits. May be my last attempt there.

DMichaels69
02-11-15, 10:12
As is the case with a lot of AMP's now, very average.

Decided to give this place another shot. Good massage, average finish. I guess I must like it easier, or so tight, as I kept telling here to turn down the pressure and she would go right back at it. Nothing different from previous visits. May be my last attempt there.

Bob521
02-11-15, 19:07
Was in the area. Tried them this afternoon. Just opened. I met Mya. (Chinese name: Nana) Other MTs are Cindy, ? And Lucy. $60 Door.

Mya was a sweet, medium attractive, 30-ish, Chinese woman from Bejing. (Massage Style: Start Hard / Finish soft / Nails.) Excellent English. Excellent Massage. Excellent Finish without having to ask for it. $40 tip. No tip discussions. Since it was my first visit I did not aim for more than a $40 tip. I read on another site that Cindy earned 5 stars and an $80 tip. (Whatever the hell that means). This place is just off Plum Grove road in an office park. I asked and she recommends a phone call because they get busy sometimes. Fine option if you are in the area. Not sure I would drive an hour to see them.

Here's a cut & paste of part of their CL ad.

☞WE OPEN 7 DAYS A WEEK☜.

MON-SAT 10:30 am - 9:00 pm.

SUN 11:00 am - 8:30 pm.

♥CONVENIENCE PARKING♥.

♛CALL NOW (312) 493-7089.

WALK-INS WELCOM.

☞913 and Plum Grove RD Unit the Schaumburg IL 60173.

(in Woodfield Lake Office Court Between Woodfield RD and Golf RD).

DMichaels69
02-11-15, 20:53
I've been there. Had a good time with Nicky.

I think its in a great spot too in the office park.

Was in the area. Tried them this afternoon. Just opened. I met Mya. (Chinese name: Nana) Other MTs are Cindy, ? And Lucy. $60 Door.

Mya was a sweet, medium attractive, 30-ish, Chinese woman from Bejing. (Massage Style: Start Hard / Finish soft / Nails.) Excellent English. Excellent Massage. Excellent Finish without having to ask for it. $40 tip. No tip discussions. Since it was my first visit I did not aim for more than a $40 tip. I read on another site that Cindy earned 5 stars and an $80 tip. (Whatever the hell that means). This place is just off Plum Grove road in an office park. I asked and she recommends a phone call because they get busy sometimes. Fine option if you are in the area. Not sure I would drive an hour to see them.

Here's a cut & paste of part of their CL ad.

☞WE OPEN 7 DAYS A WEEK☜.

MON-SAT 10:30 am - 9:00 pm.

SUN 11:00 am - 8:30 pm.

♥CONVENIENCE PARKING♥.

♛CALL NOW (312) 493-7089.

WALK-INS WELCOM.

☞913 and Plum Grove RD Unit the Schaumburg IL 60173.

(in Woodfield Lake Office Court Between Woodfield RD and Golf RD).