Pages : [1] 2 3

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

Ampdude 2003
01-15-09, 10:56
Massage Parlors in and around Central NJ

Ampdude 2003
01-15-09, 11:00
Has anyone visited? There are lots of ADs in CL ...

http://cnj.craigslist.org/ers/993187968.html

I would be interested in hearing back, and will report back of course!

Corky
01-16-09, 17:50
Has anyone visited? There are lots of ADs in CL ...

http://cnj.craigslist.org/ers/993187968.html

I would be interested in hearing back, and will report back of course!I think the best answer would be in another Web site. They have numerous reviews of this Massage parlor there..http://www.bestgfe.com/forum/

Good Luck

Firemanemt687
04-03-09, 11:27
New Day Spa 514 edison, across from college- fs 2.5

New Moon Spa 35 Morgan hj .4

The Manager
04-12-10, 13:53
I just joined and can not find any reviews on massage palors in Central Jersey.

For example: Pines, Body Works, Day Spa, ect.

Mac Millan
12-16-10, 23:56
Hi guys.

I have been to this.

http://centraljersey.backpage.com/BodyRubs/european-and-brazillian-staff-pleasure-rubs-holiday-special-40-call-609-714-9207-22/6542105

Image spa by Princeton Junction. Its in a cool building and the place seems legit inside out. There were two girls working at the time I think. The door says walk right in, and I walked right in. Funny thing was the girl who was with some dude in the front room hurried out and said can you come back in like 20 mins. I was like "Ok", went out waited and then came back. Massage was. 5 for 1 hr and it was about an average massage with stones and stuff. The girl was about 6 on the real world scale. But she was super nice. After flip she said " ok please leave the tip on the table and I will be right back. Tips start at. 5 and up " and she left. I set a. 5 on the table, she comes back and I ask if she likes me to massage her. She said Ok and I played with her really long. Everything was allowed including DATY, but she asked if I had more money on me which I didn't. Finished up and got out.

Total damage was $, will check out other places before deciding if it is worth to repeat.

Mac

Phunchance
12-17-10, 20:03
Thanks for the heads. Kinda what I figured rub and tug. I have ventured out to the MP's and BP's while Kenzo fucker is on the loose. Ya might want to check out this place. I had a pretty good time.

http://philadelphia.backpage.com/BodyRubs/best-asian-spa-in-center-city-23/5997067

Also thinking about signing up with.

Is it worth it? Let me know

Bruce52
01-02-11, 18:55
Hi guys.

I have been to this.

http://centraljersey.backpage.com/BodyRubs/european-and-brazillian-staff-pleasure-rubs-holiday-special-40-call-609-714-9207-22/6542105

Image spa by Princeton Junction. Its in a cool building and the place seems legit inside out. There were two girls working at the time I think. The door says walk right in, and I walked right in. Funny thing was the girl who was with some dude in the front room hurried out and said can you come back in like 20 mins. I was like "Ok", went out waited and then came back. Massage was. 5 for 1 hr and it was about an average massage with stones and stuff. The girl was about 6 on the real world scale. But she was super nice. After flip she said " ok please leave the tip on the table and I will be right back. Tips start at. 5 and up " and she left. I set a. 5 on the table, she comes back and I ask if she likes me to massage her. She said Ok and I played with her really long. Everything was allowed including DATY, but she asked if I had more money on me which I didn't. Finished up and got out.

Total damage was $, will check out other places before deciding if it is worth to repeat.

MacBased on this post, I decided to check the place out tonight at 4:30. It's about a mile from my house. My experience was totally bad, start to finish. I would avoid this place like the plague! Never, never go here. Never!

First of all, they are running a holiday special of $40 for an hour. I printed the ad and brought it over. When I arrived and asked for the holiday special, the only woman apparently there, Patricia, in her early 20s, asked me why I printed it out, like I had done something wrong! I had to explain myself. Bad start.

But I gave her the $40, and she told me to leave the tip on the table. This is a key fact. Leaving the tip "on the table" means that it hasn't been given yet. It's still mine. And it's a tip, after all. But more on that in a minute. She also said that tips start at $60. So that's what I put on the table.

She then gave me a truly half-assed massage. No talent at all. Just slathered vast quantities of oil on me and sloshed it around. Then she wiped it off with a towel. Big deal. She put hot stones on me for 15 minutes or so while she went somewhere else. When she left, she suggested that I leave a bigger tip. Interesting. No erotic touching of any kind. In either direction. I asked if I could touch her, and she said no. That is also a key fact. More on that, too.

After 50 minutes of this nonsense, she told me that I was finished and could get dressed. I looked over at the table and asked what happened to my $60. She said that she took it as her tip. I said that it's still mine, and I have no intention of tipping $60 for the service I received. She said that I already gave it to her. I said that I merely put money "on the table" and never gave her anything. We never discussed it at all.

She then told me that I had to leave or she was going to call the police. I told her to go ahead. She pantomimed a phone call, claiming that I attacked her. Yes, that's what she said, even though it's completely false, but she wasn't really talking to the police, anyway. At this point, another woman, probably the boss for the night, was standing there watching, so I asked her if I had attacked anyone. She said that she didn't see what happened in the room. I said that I'd wait for the police and see who they believed. Meanwhile, Patricia kept telling me to wait outside for the police. But I wasn't moving.

The other woman asked if I wanted a refund of my $40. That seemed like a good compromise, so I accepted. She handed me $40, and I casually walked out the door. No police ever arrived. Undoubtedly because Patricia never really called them. If she had, they would have been there with guns drawn, after her false claims of being attacked.

So, I had a net $60 learning experience. I hope that everyone here can learn from it, too. Stay far away from this place.

Bruce

Bruce52
01-02-11, 19:01
Image Spa's ad claims to have "Brazilian and European" women. The one I got, Patricia, said she's from Pennsylvania. Clearly American all her life. More lies. Stay away.

Bruce

Bruce52
01-02-11, 19:53
I called and spoke with someone in authority who told me to drive back and collect my $60 from the other (sane and nice) woman working now. I did.

Patricia is apparently in her third day working there. I don't think she'll reach a week.

Everyone else has been very nice to me, and they were shocked at Patricia's antics. The fake call to the police was really the icing on the cake, I think.

Bruce

Mac Millan
01-07-11, 01:12
Sorry about your experience Bruce52, but the girl who was with me was really nice. And she was a south american girl brought up in the area.

I called and spoke with someone in authority who told me to drive back and collect my $60 from the other (sane and nice) woman working now. I did.

Patricia is apparently in her third day working there. I don't think she'll reach a week.

Everyone else has been very nice to me, and they were shocked at Patricia's antics. The fake call to the police was really the icing on the cake, I think.

Bruce

Bruce52
01-07-11, 21:36
I'm sure (after 30 years of this sort of thing!) that my experience was exceptionally bad, and Patricia is a lunatic who should find another line of work. I hope that she's been fired by now.

Bruce

Toogle
02-20-11, 11:59
Hi sorry,

This isn't a report. I am looking for an old friend who I lost contact with two years ago. She goes by typical AMP names usually Yumi Donna or Coco. If you see her please let me know. I have attached two pics of her.

King Speck
02-24-11, 22:29
It's been a while since I've been in the game, and I've been in need of some TLC lately, so I dig out a business card from this joint in Edison on Rte. 27 downstairs under a bank. I don't remember the name off hand, and the business card just says "Consultant". I called last Saturday just to see if the place still exists, and as luck would have it, it does. Mama-san tells me they still have table showers, $45 / hr, etc. Fantastic! I'm in. I tell her I'll call back later in the week (I didn't have the time this past weekend)

I call back last night and I keep getting no answer, so I said fuck it, and swung by only to find no answer on the phone again, nor the door. Only a pink piece of paper stating "Unsatisfactory Health Conditions". Anyone know how long it takes for a place like this to come back?

And on a side note, I'm thinking of trying a place on Rte. 130 South in North Brunswick. The classifieds say it's a new place, clean. Mamma-san says it's $60 / hr w / table shower. I know my description is a little vague, but any heads up would be great. I searched the threads and didn't find anything.

Thanks,

King

JimmyBags
02-26-11, 09:30
Went to 4 hands in princeton last weekend. Was taken care of by a pretty older lady pretty tight body for her age didn't get her name. Some otc was allowed nothing more 60/40.

King Speck
05-31-11, 12:08
I stated earlier that I was going to try a new place on 130. The paper said it was a grand opening. I've never heard of this place before so I can only assume it's true. I've been there twice and I must say both times were very positive.

The first visit gave me Lisa, and she knows her way around a table shower. Perfect temperature, not rushed, good attitude, and very pleasant. The massage was very strong (which I like). There's nothing worse than getting a half assed massage. She took her time and could really read my body. She knew where the stress points were and relieved them expertly. The flip was fantastic. Slow build. To a great explpsion. I would go more into detail about this one, but when I went back the second time, I was told she was gone.

The second visit was even better than the first. I was met at the door by Sunny. A short, pretty girl who looked to be in her mid to late 20's. I could be wrong. It was dimly lit and my eyes aren't what they used to be. The table shower was soft, slow, and very thorough. She dried me off, and led me into the bigger room where I felt even more comfortable than my first visit. I say this beacuse I've been in places where the walls are so thin, you can almost hear the happy ending in the next room. I hate that. The massage was just as expert as the first time I was there. Sunny informed me that Lisa was let go because of her attitude. Sunny's attitude was genuine, and she went out of her way to give me a top shelf massage. She gave me my first back walking, which I really liked. The flip was incredible. I've never been much for a simple HR. I like to keep it at just that for the first few times at a new place, but Sunny made the experience feel just as satisfying as FS. She's got skills. I am definitely asking for her again and see where it goes.

6 +.4 = 100% satisfaction

MamasBoy2
06-17-11, 20:57
I found this JVS Relaxation Center in Middlesex on the internet. The photo gallery is loaded with smoking hot Latinos. I live too far away to probably ever get there, but if anyone closer by goes, please post! I've dying to know if it's as good as it looks.

Yankee1234
06-25-11, 18:48
Sr. Member here visiting CNJ next week. Any FS AMPs?

Thanks. For any guidance.

Rst2000
07-04-11, 16:41
Sr. Member here visiting CNJ next week. Any FS AMPs?

Thanks. For any guidance.There are many reliable good ones in the area. Check backpage, its pretty reliable as compared to other cities. I am a bigger fan of the euro mps, so I have more info on those if you like.

LuvumBare
07-07-11, 12:16
Can you be a bit more specific about where this place is located and what is the name? Rt. 130 North Brunswick is just a little too broad a description. Thanks.

'bare

Kevsexy
08-06-11, 19:14
Are there actually any? I remember that there was one downtown in a former legal office across the street from the War Memorial / Hotel. Where can a guy find a good massage if he can only slip away in Trenton, or the immediate vicinity.

King Speck
09-01-11, 14:27
Can you be a bit more specific about where this place is located and what is the name? Rt. 130 North Brunswick is just a little too broad a description. Thanks.

'bareSorry it's taken me so long to reply.

The place is just called "Spa".

1835 US Highway 130, North Brunswick.

(732) 658-3005

Norm 561
05-28-12, 02:34
I think it is Ocean on Princeton / Hightstown Road

Angela She is so cute I'm sure she gives a great massage but really didn't pay attention. She is 29 lon ghair and Chinese.

It is the second time I have seen her. 6 for hour w / TS. There is HE and last time slightly more on the menu. This time I was short so never mentioned. I have been to this place many times and never disappointed.

Yankee1234
06-06-12, 07:48
Senior member here from CT.

Any FS AMPs in CNJ?

Please PM me.

Thanks!

Cdmanoise
06-07-12, 08:49
In the area for Business, and based on the reports decided to visit SPA on Rt 130.

Called first and asked for Sunny. They said she wasn't there. Didn't say if it was day off or no longer there.

Drew Mimi, older looking with a bit of a belly fat. Not bad over all, but certainly far from hot.

Massage not bad, she really worked my shoulders which hurt. Was not offered table shower, not that I really care. No back walk which I was surprised.

Soft touch was nice, and HE was a bit rushed until I asked she slow down.

Now comes my WTF moment. She gets done and pulls out a spray bottle. Sprays down little Johnny and the boys which start to sting a bit. I ask her if that's water in the bottle to which she says no Alcohol!

Are you out of your mind?

I was not paying attention to the clock, but this certainly did not seem like an hour. I heard someone calling to her you are overtime while she was working Johnny, and this was another WTF moment.

Would I go back? Never! Next time will drive up to Denville for old reliable Spring Spa.

King Speck
07-25-12, 11:33
Does anyone have a report on this place.

http://cnj.craigslist.org/thp/3161828351.html

Thanks in advance.

King

TeamTeamster
09-06-12, 16:48
That place in edison under the bank I believe is officially gone. I stopped by there and believe that it's now a taxi dispatch. Anyone have any idea what happened to the little crazy old lady that worked there. She was fun for a bi-annual visit, LOL. I lost the phone number I had for her.

SecretSquirell
09-13-12, 11:10
Travelling to the area for business and hoping to find a quality FBSM. Staying in Freehold and willing to drive up to 30 minutes. Prefer independents over parlors. I see a handfull advertising but not knowing the area I was hoping a kind contributor may be able to recommend one who gives a decent massage along with leaving me happy. Definitely more about the massage but want someone playful who teases and doesn't save all the fun till the end.

Thanks in advance and I have some to share for central MA for those who travel to my area.

FunGuy9
09-16-12, 16:55
Thought of checking out this parlor in Roselle. It was a BAD idea. 1stly, the accent. It's so damn difficult to understand. After hovering around the place for like 20 mins and calling the parlor 6 times I finally got to it. It looks like a godamn run down place. Instant turn off. Barely clean, no AC (at least it was not running)

Here are the highlights:

1).6 to the house for an hour. The usual take a shower and come back to the room and lie down.

2) Ad says 3-4 girls to choose from. Only one present. She has plenty of attitude which I ignore as I am there to have fun and not make a gf. But its a turn off.

3) The worst of massages I have ever had in my life (I have had plenty). It drags on for 20 mins at most. Then the flip.

4) She says 100 for HJ and taking off hr clothes. I try to negotiate for. 5. She starts to brag about how russians are 'hotter' than other parlors and that she usually gets. 4 for just massages. I am not paying 1. 6 for a lousy HJ. Never. I ask for the best option available for. 5 tip and she says HJ but no touching at all. Not even from above the clothes.

5) I have had enough of bs by now and I tell her am good and walk out.

Needless to say, waste of time and. 6. Never going back. Link below:

http://northjersey.backpage.com/BodyRubs/908-241-1733-best-russian-girls-are-waiting-for-you-here-exclusive-service-for-you-22/7375232

Ernie7749
12-30-12, 20:08
Any experiences / impressions anbody wants to share. Good or bad. Regarding the above provider?

MacMac669
01-24-13, 13:02
Nice place, very reliable. Often a good playful TS. ST and ends are usually mechanical, but reliable.

I will end up there if there was not luck elsewhere.

ChallengerNn4
03-13-13, 13:10
Nice place, very reliable. Often a good playful TS. ST and ends are usually mechanical, but reliable.

I will end up there if there was not luck elsewhere.Do you need an appointment? Or are walk ins ok?

MacMac669
03-18-13, 18:02
Do you need an appointment? Or are walk ins ok?I always go as a walk-in.

Yakiguriumai
07-01-13, 20:48
I always go as a walk-in.Where is this? I drove by Emmons and couldn't find any obvious AMP or Spa.

MacMac669
07-06-13, 18:23
Where is this? I drove by Emmons and couldn't find any obvious AMP or Spa.Emmons is in the last row of the office complex. In the back. Good place.

Sam Iam
07-08-13, 14:50
Emmons is in the last row of the office complex. In the back. Good place.It did get good reports sometime back.

When was the last time you where there? It is in West Windsor and West Windsor really cracked down on these places last year, in fact most are closed down. I didn't think there was a good AMP left in that town.

MacMac669
07-12-13, 17:05
It did get good reports sometime back.

When was the last time you where there? It is in West Windsor and West Windsor really cracked down on these places last year, in fact most are closed down. I didn't think there was a good AMP left in that town.I was there last about 3 months ago.

NomadFromJerz
07-23-13, 14:51
Back to Jersey for a short visit and was wondering if a few of the spots I have visited about 2 years ago, are still providing service or if someone had any input on them or any others in the Rahway to Newark area. According to another site the location on St George in Rahway is no longer open. Oh how I hope this isn't the case. Visited there twice and was welcomed by a young Korean, mid to late 20s, with a great attitude. Don't remember specifics (Name and price) but for me to have a repeat visit, door and tip were reasonable for the standard ts & FULL body massage with freedom to touch over clothes. I do remember she was the only one there on both occasions.

Hit up Golden Bell in Roselle, solely on the location. Wasn't a mistake, but was a little distracting hearing and smelling the Chinese restaurant next door. Provider was an older woman, late 30s or so, ts and FULL body massage were provided. Won't be staying in Linden this time around so I most likely won't be revisiting this one. Unless there is reason to?

Linas Beauty Spa in Linden was a surprise. A little awkward initially because the door was locked when I went to get in, even after I had called to see if they were open. Had two Russian women at the "beauty spa" section and was taken in back by the thicker one. Massage was OK BUT she ran out of oil and had to use some sort of cooking oil which was a different experience for me. Think my skin still smells like olives 0_0 On a good not, services other than the HJ were offered. I partook in the works, and although it was not great, it was unrushed and talk of the tip was not had until after. No numbers were discussed and all she asked was that I leave it on the dresser. I left a $ but could have left anything seeing as to she didn't even look at it until after I left. Might revisit.

Most pleasant times were spent in VIP in Newark on my last trip. The typical ts with full action. Environment inside is clean and refreshing. Went two times and was satisfied both times.

Regardless on if I get any feedback, I will post what I get into, because I notice this part of the hobbyist world is less likely to share.

King Speck
07-25-13, 11:01
Back to Jersey for a short visit and was wondering if a few of the spots I have visited about 2 years ago, are still providing service or if someone had any input on them or any others in the Rahway to Newark area. According to another site the location on St George in Rahway is no longer open. Oh how I hope this isn't the case. Visited there twice and was welcomed by a young Korean, mid to late 20s, with a great attitude. Don't remember specifics (Name and price) but for me to have a repeat visit, door and tip were reasonable for the standard ts & FULL body massage with freedom to touch over clothes. I do remember she was the only one there on both occasions.

Hit up Golden Bell in Roselle, solely on the location. Wasn't a mistake, but was a little distracting hearing and smelling the Chinese restaurant next door. Provider was an older woman, late 30s or so, ts and FULL body massage were provided. Won't be staying in Linden this time around so I most likely won't be revisiting this one. Unless there is reason to?

Linas Beauty Spa in Linden was a surprise. A little awkward initially because the door was locked when I went to get in, even after I had called to see if they were open. Had two Russian women at the "beauty spa" section and was taken in back by the thicker one. Massage was OK BUT she ran out of oil and had to use some sort of cooking oil which was a different experience for me. Think my skin still smells like olives 0_0 On a good not, services other than the HJ were offered. I partook in the works, and although it was not great, it was unrushed and talk of the tip was not had until after. No numbers were discussed and all she asked was that I leave it on the dresser. I left a $ but could have left anything seeing as to she didn't even look at it until after I left. Might revisit.

Most pleasant times were spent in VIP in Newark on my last trip. The typical ts with full action. Environment inside is clean and refreshing. Went two times and was satisfied both times.

Regardless on if I get any feedback, I will post what I get into, because I notice this part of the hobbyist world is less likely to share.AMPs in Rahway are pretty hard to come by, but they're all over Edison. Try Spa27 and tell us what you think.

MacMac669
08-07-13, 20:03
Since the shutting down of Emmons Therapy on Rt 1 in Lawrenceville, I had to find a new spot. Found one on Craig's List.

http://cnj.craigslist.org/thp/3975784080.html

Positive experience, good table shower, the girl I had was named Oniko very pretty and good attitude. Standard rub and tug damages. I will go back.

YardLynx
10-11-13, 14:46
Heading up to NJ in November and wanted to try out the local massage places. I have emailed veronica and she said draping is optional but her website says therapeutic only. Anyone have experience with her? I have searched and can't find any information. I will be staying up in Elizabeth and she would be an hour drive. Any other ideas would be appreciated.

HookerLuver
10-30-13, 10:30
http://www.nj.com/somerset/index.ssf/2013/10/brooklyn_woman_engaged_in_prostitution_at_franklin_massage_parlor_cops_say.html

There are two providers at this address. Downstairs is an Asian place, with pretty good service. The arrest was in the Russian provider upstairs. Their service is not as good as the Asian massage place.

King Speck
10-31-13, 17:06
http://www.nj.com/somerset/index.ssf/2013/10/brooklyn_woman_engaged_in_prostitution_at_franklin_massage_parlor_cops_say.html

There are two providers at this address. Downstairs is an Asian place, with pretty good service. The arrest was in the Russian provider upstairs. Their service is not as good as the Asian massage place.They never are.

Too Long
11-14-13, 18:18
Heading up to NJ in November and wanted to try out the local massage places. I have emailed veronica and she said draping is optional but her website says therapeutic only. Anyone have experience with her? I have searched and can't find any information. I will be staying up in Elizabeth and she would be an hour drive. Any other ideas would be appreciated.Who is Veronica? Link?

VipExotic
11-14-13, 18:47
Tried Lina at Lina's Massage Spa which is formerly Jasmine & Phoneix Spas from previous owners. You can find reviews on rubmaps and other sites such as Naughty Reviews although I found her on backpage.

http://posting.baltimore.backpage.com/online/classifieds/ViewAd?oid=8377731&uid=4d4560a440493e04adccd908be98fe85 .

Great professional massage with good ending. Very nice girl, great body with 36 C on top which is fantastic for an Asian girl. Will not do full service and only HJ but is fun to be with and enjoyed.

Every minute of the massage and the play time. Nice rate: $50 full hour (does not cheat you on the time) and gave another $50 for the tip and she was very happy.

Also offers discounts (10 visits and the 11th is FREE).

Will be back soon because was not disappointed with any part of the session.

Casey7
03-15-14, 02:05
Dreamed of Linda few weeks back. 6/10.. Good solid rub and got in deep tissue. Standard finish with lots of positive encouragement. Left me drained. May repeat. Weird are for Spa as there is alot activity in the area.

King Speck
05-28-14, 14:55
I've yet to try a 4 hands massage. Can anyone give me a quick run down? Am I expected to tip them individually, or do they split it? What's the standard amount? Is 3 way FS unlikely?

Camden Lover
05-28-14, 18:02
I've yet to try a 4 hands massage. Can anyone give me a quick run down? Am I expected to tip them individually, or do they split it? What's the standard amount? Is 3 way FS unlikely?As with anything, your mileage will vary greatly. However, if you have never experienced a 3-way or 4-hands, be prepared to nut quick. The sensation of having two women all over you is intense. You definitely have to learn to control the urge to explode.

As for tipping, again, YMMV. I normally call ahead to whatever place I decide to go in order to make sure I can get 2 girls. If I do not call ahead, I negotiate the total amount up-front. I have never had to tip individually. The standard amount can range from $$ to $$$ depending on the location. Every time I had experienced it, FS was not expected but always likely. Sorry if this seems vague but it truly embodies YMMV. Good luck.

King Speck
05-31-14, 13:37
As with anything, your mileage will vary greatly. However, if you have never experienced a 3-way or 4-hands, be prepared to nut quick. The sensation of having two women all over you is intense. You definitely have to learn to control the urge to explode.

As for tipping, again, YMMV. I normally call ahead to whatever place I decide to go in order to make sure I can get 2 girls. If I do not call ahead, I negotiate the total amount up-front. I have never had to tip individually. The standard amount can range from $$ to $$$ depending on the location. Every time I had experienced it, FS was not expected but always likely. Sorry if this seems vague but it truly embodies YMMV. Good luck.No, thanks a lot. I don't know if I want to try 4 hands at my regular place just yet, but I've seen places that advertise 4 hands in the past, so I figured I'd give it a shot there first. I know that probably seems backwards, but I think I want to know what expect before I go for it at my regular place, and you know once you over tip your favorite girl, it becomes expected.

Yakiguriumai
06-29-14, 20:23
Saw their ad on BP and decided to check it out. It's in a middle of a strip mall, and has a Baby store on one side and a mattress store on another. The place was nice and clean. They have a general lobby / waiting area, and a locked door leading to the massage rooms. You have to ring the bell to get someone's attention. When I did, a nice older and thicker korean lady answered. She took me to my room, asked for the cover (. 6) and if I wanted a TS. I said yes. I thought this was mamasan, but she came back and led me to the table shower. After that, it was back to the room for a pretty good back and leg massage. Then she did the soft-fingers thing and as she approached my inner thigh, I had to let her know to keep going. Once we were both on the same page I asked to turn around and got a HE.

Nothing to remarkable about this place. The lady was nice enough, and was really pleasant to deal with. Damages were. 6/. 4 -- though the. 4 wasn't really explicitly agreed upon, I just ended up giving it at the end.

Charlieo
09-07-14, 13:54
Yo guys, this area seems a little quiet. Any recommendations on a AMP near here? In town for business for a couple days. Enjoy a great massage with an inspiring HE or BJ. FS not necessary, any intel appreciated. PM is fine. Thanks much, see.

Member #4932
10-13-14, 19:55
Haven't been there in a while but there used to be a chick there named Apple that took loads in the mouth. Sadly don't think she's still there. However there are plenty of others to choose from. If you Google's reviews abiut it you may find mire info.

Yo guys, this area seems a little quiet. Any recommendations on a AMP near here? In town for business for a couple days. Enjoy a great massage with an inspiring HE or BJ. FS not necessary, any intel appreciated. PM is fine. Thanks much, see.

MPHelp
11-09-14, 06:43
Hi,

I am a senior member from ISG.

Moving to NJ and will be staying around Princeton area.

Can anyone please guide me on the extras that are provided and the tips involved?

Also request you to let me know if BP has authentic ads.

Regards,

MP.

Jraba
11-28-14, 18:14
Went to Julies Spa last week. Hod not visited them in a while but it was great. 9/10 service.

NJ7171
01-13-15, 23:05
Went to Julies Spa last week. Hod not visited them in a while but it was great. 9/10 service.Agree. Julia's spa is never a disappointment.

SummerWill
04-06-15, 18:47
Anyone been here lately. Used to be some good FS. Ladies at this place.

Normal Guy
05-30-15, 21:41
Anything in / near Flemington?

PVDMassage
10-03-15, 21:41
I'm from out of town, but was in the area. Based on reviews from another site, I went to Pain Prevention Center. It's located off Rt 1 in the South Brunswick area. I think it moved in the past few months because another site had the location in Princeton Junction. My GPS had a difficult time with the location, but I managed to find it after a bit of around-about. It's a RMP and was dead in the middle of the afternoon on a weekend. I had an excellent time and if I lived in the area, would definitely return, and return often. 60 to the house and 1. 2 for tip.

ShyGuy77
11-02-15, 12:36
Hi why'all. I was visiting Jersey this weekend and checked out a seemingly newish Euro Massage place in Middlesex. Saw Stella, who was probably in her late 30's. She was a little "full figured," but she looked hot. She was the only one there but it's a clean place and she was friendly. Typical Russian massage place prices, but she made me comfortable and seemed into it and unrushed. There are a few other local spots I would reccome do before this, but I would repeat if I was in the neighborhood with cash to spare. PM me for more info.

Dinero
01-30-16, 01:17
There's a place advertising Russian and Latina girls on Rt 1 south in Edision. It's total BS. Some white piggy girls from Philly are working there, they do nothing but take your money.

Jraba
03-01-16, 02:18
http://centraljersey.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/sexy-and-hot-baby/24156849

Place used to be good but the last 2 times I attempted the door girl acted very strange. Said she was busy after I just called? Somethings strange with this place. FYI.

Rcranium
04-11-16, 15:41
Went to a Russian place in E. Brunswick. BP add ended in 7505. Location was second floor of another business. Only saw one girl. Very attractive. Paid. 8 to the house. I wasn't offered a table shower, but I did see one on my way out. Kinda bummed about that. Massage was completely non existent. Things weren't going anywhere till I put my hands on her. After that, she asked for me to flip then we got down to negotiating. Damage was. 2 on top of the house fee. Very rich for my blood but she was a solid 8 of 10 and I've never had a Russian. I won't repeat due to price and lack of effort in all areas.

Hopefully more reviews of the area pop up. I will be back in a month and would like to try something else in the area. For having so many options, I can't understand why there aren't as many reviews.

King Speck
05-25-16, 13:43
Went to a Russian place in E. Brunswick. BP add ended in 7505. Location was second floor of another business. Only saw one girl. Very attractive. Paid. 8 to the house. I wasn't offered a table shower, but I did see one on my way out. Kinda bummed about that. Massage was completely non existent. Things weren't going anywhere till I put my hands on her. After that, she asked for me to flip then we got down to negotiating. Damage was. 2 on top of the house fee. Very rich for my blood but she was a solid 8 of 10 and I've never had a Russian. I won't repeat due to price and lack of effort in all areas.

Hopefully more reviews of the area pop up. I will be back in a month and would like to try something else in the area. For having so many options, I can't understand why there aren't as many reviews.8 at the door?! Hot damn, I would have walked out right there. Oh well, live and learn.

The place you described sounds like this place on 130 I used to go to a few years ago, but it was all Korean. I prefer Asians. They take their time and really take care of you, for the most part. Russians just don't give a fuck.

Wraye
06-29-16, 09:17
First time there, drew ShaSha, beautiful long hair exotic looking 30 year old.

Sexy pink outfit, table shower was excellent. Massage was top notch, her personality is bubbly and easy going.

It was a perfect session well worth the money. I know they rotate out quickly so I will be going back as soon as I can.

MEL123
08-28-16, 20:33
Hi,

I am a senior member from ISG.

Moving to NJ and will be staying around Princeton area.

Can anyone please guide me on the extras that are provided and the tips involved?

Also request you to let me know if BP has authentic ads.

Regards,

MP.I have be. En here a few times. Great TS, ST and massage. Girls change often, but pretty consistent offering.

Quietus
08-30-16, 15:26
I have be. En here a few times. Great TS, ST and massage. Girls change often, but pretty consistent offering.Do they offer FS?

Bosjim
03-07-17, 21:44
Been a lurker on the Boston forums, post a bit here and there. Heading down to Princeton on business and was hoping to find an interesting diversion for Wednesday night. Not much activity here! Am I in the wrong section? I'm staying in Edison, working in Princeton. There are plenty of posts on Backpage but as we all know YMMV. Any advice would be appreciated 😉.

BirdLover
03-07-17, 22:13
Been a lurker on the Boston forums, post a bit here and there. Heading down to Princeton on business and was hoping to find an interesting diversion for Wednesday night. Not much activity here! Am I in the wrong section? I'm staying in Edison, working in Princeton. There are plenty of posts on Backpage but as we all know YMMV. Any advice would be appreciated 😉.Rubmaps is the site to check out for Massage.

Top Spa on Princeton Height stown road may be up your alley.

BobbyYoung
04-01-17, 05:36
Does anyone know the typical cost for only FS with Russians?

I paid 200 in addition to door fee and I felt its high. Just want to know if they come down.

ShyGuy77
05-04-17, 16:03
Does anyone know the typical cost for only FS with Russians?

I paid 200 in addition to door fee and I felt its high. Just want to know if they come down.That's pretty typical in Jersey from my experience. It seemed pricey to me until I moved out of state and miss the Russian MPs.

Danooj
05-14-17, 22:36
Has anyones been to jvs in somerset? And where it really is located? I'm looking for latina massage FS, I now where I can get a quickie but want a full massage and ending.

Mush
06-02-17, 13:11
Has anyones been to jvs in somerset? And where it really is located? I'm looking for latina massage FS, I now where I can get a quickie but want a full massage and ending.Nice comfortable Brazilian place, Jay is a great guy, Give you a beer when you arrive.

Tell him what you like he will be real honest. Some spinners, some with big Bunda. What ever floats your boat. They have 2 locations.

Wanderer9577
06-04-17, 08:45
Does anyone know of any Asian massage FS places near Princeton area or nearby? I have come to Hamilton for 2 weeks on a business trip next month and looking for a place to visit.

Syberman2006
06-04-17, 11:01
Does anyone know of any Asian massage FS places near Princeton area or nearby? I have come to Hamilton for 2 weeks on a business trip next month and looking for a place to visit.I have used Life Spa, East Windsor, it was ok basic rub and tug, not sure if much more is out there. There is a top spa, but never been there. Princeton area not much with FS most have been busted.

Wanderer9577
06-04-17, 21:43
I have used Life Spa, East Windsor, it was ok basic rub and tug, not sure if much more is out there. There is a top spa, but never been there. Princeton area not much with FS most have been busted.Thanks! I had that feeling but was hoping that wasn't the case. Now I have to just decide if I will do like I usually do. Normally, I fly into to Philly and hit one of the AMPs there before heading to the office in Hamilton. So I will either do that again or wait until I go to NY over the weekend since I will be there for 2 weeks.

Have to say, it is really hard returning to mongering and the AMPs here with their cost. After visiting Thailand twice this year where you can get a girl to stay with you 48 hours for the price we're paying here, it's hard for me to accept it now.

King Speck
06-16-17, 17:57
Saw her advertised on BP. Has anyone seen her? I've never been anywhere near an Indian woman before, and I'm curious.

http://centraljersey.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/nadia-indian-therapist/33228254

Asian Gamer
07-15-17, 03:15
Place got shut down on East Brunswick.

Danooj
07-17-17, 00:38
Does anyone know where I can get a massage by a fully nude woman. Like to try something other then older women in yoga pants.

WearWolf
07-28-17, 13:05
Does anyone know where I can get a massage by a fully nude woman. Like to try something other then older women in yoga pants.There are other places that deal just with massage. Check spa hunters.

BeastBlade21
10-15-17, 20:02
Does anyone have a recommendation for a massage parlor in Bridgewater or Edison?

BeastBlade21
10-15-17, 20:11
I live near Bridgewater and Edison. Does anyone have any recommendations for those areas?

RandomJacob
02-19-18, 15:29
H&W in amboy.

So far this is the best place I have found in the area. 60/ hr. They have table shower and give a decent massage with hot towel and teasing. My girl was prob late 30's. Nice slim with C's. Even did some back walking. Prob 5'4 100 lbs. I would say 7/10 overall. Lots of options available. Total 180.

RandomJacob
02-19-18, 15:37
Ocean in Sayreville.

Had KIKI. Nice young 24.5'2 120 lbs. Small non perky tits. Prob B s. Massage was not great but I think she was pretty new. Extras were nice 60/120. I would say a 5/10 overall.

Sam Iam
05-23-18, 20:33
Typical are and T, its ok gal spoke lousy English. She did have nice tits.

KidDoc
06-23-18, 01:09
Hey guys, new to the NJ scene I mostly post in NC but I was passing through freehold NJ, as I have some friends who live up there and noticed what looked like a AMP on some side street, over by a liquor store and a gas station at the end of the street. Is this place legit? For such a small town I didn't think they would have set up shop there.

LordGarth
06-28-18, 00:28
Hey Guys, looking for a FSMP spot in Bridgewater, any suggestions?

Mobius1112
09-25-18, 16:05
Went to therapy wholistic in cnj. OK place located under a therapy shop. Entrance in rear. Went in and was greeted by a sexy Asian lady named Lisa. Interior looks like a basement turned into a living space, OK atmosphere except it's a bit dark. Was brought to a room. Paid for full service, got a nice nuru massage. Masseuse was a bit quiet. Asked standard amount of questions like where you from etc. She used baby oil (for nuru massage. Big no no) but that's all she had. Nice set of c cups. Paid attention to my boys down there and mounted me with little effort. Would I repeat? Well if you like Asian women then by all means. There's always 3 women there and the atmospheres cozy enough to make you feel a little at ease. Standing shower for when you're done and that's it.

Lingam Me
10-17-18, 21:08
Was in Cranbury and had a dream about this place that was close by. In the dream, there was an older asian lady that was petite and had a beautiful face and sexy glasses that opened the door. Didn't ask her name, didn't care. Table shower was our introduction. Massage was feather touch. Menu was open but I just wanted a massage. Left happy, then I woke up.

Be safe,

Ling.

FrenchAy
11-04-18, 06:59
Anyone know of any NURU ladies around?

Ormith
11-25-18, 17:11
The Asian girl working was super cute and little fresh pie. Maybe she's new because she's a bit shy. She does warm up to you when the things start rolling. You're getting some damn good services. The full menu.

Massage is lighter than most but I don't really care about that. Her soft touch turned me on in many different ways. What makes it even funner is that there is tons of mutual touching. She was wearing a short white dress that allowed easy roaming access to her fantastic body. She's perfect in my book. I got her little thong off early on and touched the outside of her pussy. Feels cleanly shaven which is my preference.

Get to the other side and this little **** covers my cock up. She sucks a good cock, bobbing her head up and down. I was groaning from the pleasure and I think she enjoyed it. Fingered her until she was moist. Got her on her back and fucked in Missionary. Girl has some pointy nipples which were exciting to nibble on. She's got awesome natural breasts.

Doggy was next and I pounded away while grabbing her ass and her sweet body. She moans more and more as we fuck, even pressing her ass toward me. She got tired and got on top, slowing grinding me to a warm finish. My body was numb and my mind on cloud 9. This Asian beauty had me speechless.

I gave her to the agreed upon tip. Might be pricey but considering the type of woman you're getting, it's more than worth the final fee.

FarAwayDream
12-17-18, 16:41
Anyone know of any good spots with full nude nuru body slide and services? I'm looking for the real China experience (the ones you can get in Hong Kong). Central Jersey if possible.

Thanks!

Purple Porkchop
12-27-18, 12:42
Bound Brook on 22 East above Vision center East of D & R boats.

Hadn't been there in over 10 years. Thought I'd stop and see if any old friends were still there, Nope! All new staff, middle aged. Old owner who I new well must have sold.

Got Angie, about 32, wearing tight short shorts and a T top. Lots of bear skin and a 'real' nice rack. Sign on wall said no sexual services.

Good TS and left happy. I don't think FS is available I will return.

P Chop.

Danooj
01-02-19, 00:05
Anyone know of any good spots with full nude nuru body slide and services? I'm looking for the real China experience (the ones you can get in Hong Kong). Central Jersey if possible.

Thanks!I've been looking too, the only place I know is stone body works in rockaway, she said it was 1. 6 not including tip. I didn't go for it because I didn't find her attractive.

SpanishGuy
01-10-19, 15:45
Went to Linas Beauty Spa in Roselle and met a thick latina named Tania. Started off not saying much but opened once she started talking about her daughter. Total damage $1. 8 for one of the best BBBJ I had and a HJ finish. Probably not repeating because of the price and the fact that she didn't take anything off.

Danooj
01-24-19, 00:36
Was wondering if anyone had info on sky Russian spa in edison. I went there once and no one answered the door, I called and no one picked up. I keep seeing adds but don't want to make the journey and be disappointed again.

PablosBoy
02-05-19, 13:58
Bound Brook on 22 East above Vision center East of D & R boats.

Hadn't been there in over 10 years. Thought I'd stop and see if any old friends were still there, Nope! All new staff, middle aged. Old owner who I new well must have sold.

Got Angie, about 32, wearing tight short shorts and a T top. Lots of bear skin and a 'real' nice rack. Sign on wall said no sexual services.

Good TS and left happy. I don't think FS is available I will return.

P Chop.What was the damage, I live about 10 min away. I was looking for spot like this around the area. Thanks for the tip will be checking it out.

Purple Porkchop
02-14-19, 13:26
What was the damage, I live about 10 min away. I was looking for spot like this around the area. Thanks for the tip will be checking it out.60 at door. I tipped 40 for good service. Short shorts were to tight to for access Everything else was avaliable.

Let me know if you can get her shorts off or maybe she is wearing something else with easier access.

P Chop.

Fffinster
02-14-19, 20:37
After stopping at the nearby Bird store, I stopped in here for some attention. HF. 65, scored Coco as my attendant. She is a cute Korean girl, maybe mid-30's with a lovely set of naturally Bs. Her "medium" massage skills are pretty good and provided a relaxing therapeutic massage. After hot towel cleanup, she started ST on my back and legs and continued on the flip. I left happy and relaxed.

Their TS appeared to be out of service, light off and hand-written sign on the closed glass door. It wasn't in English, so I couldn't confirm. Coco's English skills were okay, but her accent was too strong. I didn't bother asking.

Fffinster
02-14-19, 20:45
Feeling greedy, this Valentine's Day, I went from Shiatsu straight to Reiki. HF. 6. Julie was my provider. My first Latina. She is about five and one-half feet tall with large bolt-ons and a Spanish accent. She told me she was from Venezuela. She gives a very good massage. Amusingly, she commented that she wasn't a professional and the Chinese girls were better. I'll keep that in mind the next time I'm in the area.

There was not any teasing during the therapeutic massage, I figured she wasn't going to share the menu with me. On the flip, she started rubbing junior and asked what I wanted. Action negotiation with no donations discussed. Slapped on the raincoat and climbed on the table for CG. She seems to like riding, she is pretty good at it. Pop in the bag. Cleanup, then table shower to finish. Caution. The soap the use is perfumed and sticks with you.

For the record, although the shop is called "Reiki", Julie is not trained in Reiki. She didn't even know what it was.

TwentyTwoCents
02-21-19, 12:25
Been there couple times recently due to my business meeting. This place went straight for what I wanted after my 2nd visit. There was little screening at the beginning of my first paid visit. Once you get thru that you might have a fun like me in Doggy, Mish, RCG till you blast your junks on it. Thinking BBBJCIM with Lisa met 3 times but not sure yet. Her lips are so sweet more than a cookie.

TwentyTwoCents
02-26-19, 20:59
Usually they offered HJ. It seems like they added a new hot item on their menu. I just asked them to finish my business with CBJCIM and ACCEPTED! One thing also very positive is it's very clean although they have a little narrow hallway.

Ormith
03-05-19, 22:49
Place is renovated and offers good menu with Asian bunnies. Yoomi was a hot girl showing off her CG performance. Tight C boobs, 5'5". In massage, she never rushed and I really liked that. Who's not going to happy with a good massage followed by a good fuck, I believe we all love that need it. Nana has rather thin shape than Yoomi. Not a looker but not bad in her performance. She also might be little yelling when you act like a dog. She made lots of juices when my head hit the deep of her pussy a lot more than she needed. 60 house fee.

PablosBoy
03-06-19, 12:20
Place is renovated and offers good menu with Asian bunnies. Yoomi was a hot girl showing off her CG performance. Tight C boobs, 5'5". In massage, she never rushed and I really liked that. Who's not going to happy with a good massage followed by a good fuck, I believe we all love that need it. Nana has rather thin shape than Yoomi. Not a looker but not bad in her performance. She also might be little yelling when you act like a dog. She made lots of juices when my head hit the deep of her pussy a lot more than she needed. 60 house fee.Besides the house fee what was the damage of your visit and for how long?

Danooj
03-07-19, 19:49
Was wondering is anyone has been here. Stopped once because it says latina in all the ads and pictures but when I got there an older asian woman greeted me so I passed.

Electronman
03-13-19, 04:23
I'll be visiting the Garden State for business in April. Any recommendations for full service massage parlors near New Brunswick??

(I assume this would be Central NJ. I'll also post in the Newark thread.).

Icrontic
04-05-19, 15:40
Was wondering if anyone had info on sky Russian spa in edison. I went there once and no one answered the door, I called and no one picked up. I keep seeing adds but don't want to make the journey and be disappointed again.If you go to a Russian spa, might as well throw. Your cash into a shredder. Won't get anything but a headache.

Purple Porkchop
04-18-19, 18:22
My 3rd trip and will be my last. Some teasing with HE. Last trips were better. Its too much of a trip for all that happened. Said her name was Niki.

P Chop.

Woody75
04-20-19, 09:38
Anyone have any intel on this spa in South Plainfield? Thanks.

MixedMode
04-25-19, 20:03
It's an Asian massage palor. Most of the materials look new. They do massage and crazy HJ. My provider gives some screening when my first visiting. But once she feels comfortable, she is very friendly and accommodating. 10 min TS / 20 min massage / 10 min back-walking / 10-15 pleasant strokes. I don't believe they do FS but who knows;-D I'll keep proving this spot. MMS says 3 girls available. Happy mongering.

LosAngeles69
05-25-19, 15:48
Sayreville.

In the area for a week, staying down town. Looking for a massage probably mid week. Any recommendations would be appreciated. Thank you all.

Been there couple times recently due to my business meeting. This place went straight for what I wanted after my 2nd visit. There was little screening at the beginning of my first paid visit. Once you get thru that you might have a fun like me in Doggy, Mish, RCG till you blast your junks on it. Thinking BBBJCIM with Lisa met 3 times but not sure yet. Her lips are so sweet more than a cookie.

LosAngeles69
05-27-19, 13:21
Thanks for the advice!

So excited to get on the way, I will report my findings!

Go see Emma。Asian girl with outstanding massage skills, she actually works up a sweat because she works so hard at it, get the hour for 60 that includes a thorough body scrub and soapy table shower, you will be cleaned everywhere.

She's playful, she's fun, she's natural, A real cutie too. Slender body nice B cups soft ass and nice lips (down there), very pretty face as well. Very good technique and plenty of eye contact. A very wild and enthusiastic girl.

Who doesn't love high quality full service. If you haven't seen her oh man are you missing out!

Highly recommend Emma.

Sayreville.

In the area for a week, staying down town. Looking for a massage probably mid week. Any recommendations would be appreciated. Thank you all..

Attract
06-06-19, 22:26
Visiting for a day, could anyone PM me the information on any FS Asian parlor in and around Iselin.

Thanks in advance.

PmChen
06-09-19, 23:26
My 3rd trip and will be my last. Some teasing with HE. Last trips were better. Its too much of a trip for all that happened. Said her name was Niki.

P Chop.Dropped by and was greeted by Mimi in hot pants. . 6 HF. Her massage was pretty good, but HJ was lacking in feminine touch. Impossible to complete as touching was limited to her lower thighs and forearm. After 5 minutes she got frustrated and sat at the end of the table and was yanking fast and furious. I told her to stop and she was hurting me. Found a cut in my foreskin when I got home. Will not repeat.

SigmaGel
06-19-19, 11:27
Haven't been there more than a half year. Read some reports indicating they are standing in front of the rising sun. Right. Saw 3 girls and 2 of them looked very attractive and cute. Slim early 30 ish body with all natural B's and C's. I enjoyed with B's more because its shape and size of her nipples were awesome to suck and lick. Both gave me good table shower and massage. Shower was typical. Massage was great. Both spent nearly 15-20 minutes before putting my short cock on her kitchen board.

All covered. Their mouth sucked in head and did good action. In that action, my cock seasoned well, re-vitalized! Then their pussies started to taste a bit and then eat the short meat. Their head moved up and down rhythmically both hands staying around my both nipples on my request. I like my providers to be in that posture. Really they looks like a believer worshiping my dick like a ancient women must be lived in somewhere. Anyway, they seemed to be focusing, satisfying and enjoying on it. I felt their watery lips especially Jenny was crazy. Susie was a great rider might never stop you cum or change a position.

LatinBoy2400
06-21-19, 14:22
Great Review.

Been looking for a good mp. What was the damage for extras?

Is an appointment needed.

Thanks.

Thanks for the advice!

So excited to get on the way, I will report my findings!

Go see Emma。Asian girl with outstanding massage skills, she actually works up a sweat because she works so hard at it, get the hour for 60 that includes a thorough body scrub and soapy table shower, you will be cleaned everywhere.

She's playful, she's fun, she's natural, A real cutie too. Slender body nice B cups soft ass and nice lips (down there), very pretty face as well. Very good technique and plenty of eye contact. A very wild and enthusiastic girl.

Who doesn't love high quality full service. If you haven't seen her oh man are you missing out!

Highly recommend Emma.

LosAngeles69
06-23-19, 22:15
Great Review.

Thanks.I pay 60 for an hour. After TS, I laid 100 on the table. She is very adept with her tongue, both in back and front.

If you want a top BBBJ, Emma is your girl. So HOT.

BillyPilgrim
06-28-19, 10:30
Hey guys, are there any AAMPs (Apartment Asian Massage Parlors) in the Sayreville area? I prefer the apartment-style places rather than store front AMPs because they are more discreet, and there are fewer chances of interruptions.

How many attendants do they have at Ocean? Will your attendant have to leave to answer the door? Do they take walk-ins?

CasinoBlue
07-11-19, 22:25
Place is renovated and offers good menu with Asian bunnies. Yoomi was a hot girl showing off her CG performance. Tight C boobs, 5'5". In massage, she never rushed and I really liked that. Who's not going to happy with a good massage followed by a good fuck, I believe we all love that need it. Nana has rather thin shape than Yoomi. Not a looker but not bad in her performance. She also might be little yelling when you act like a dog. She made lots of juices when my head hit the deep of her pussy a lot more than she needed. 60 house fee.I tried out this place today around 4 PM, only two girls available and both were heavy set 130 to 135 lbs, late 20's early 30's, about 5 feet tall and both Korean. My word of advise is don't go during the day, there is only 1 parking spot in the store front and it's obvious you are going into the massage parlor. Maybe there are more younger, fit, pretty girls at night. If you do go park behind the building and walk around, the door will buzz you in. They will let you out through the back, not sure if you can get in from the back. Clean place, nice table top service by Nicole, I really needed a real massage so I stayed after seeing both girls. Trust me it wasn't the attraction that made me stay. My back and neck was really killing me, and my feet. Nicole is fun to talk to, hard to understand sometimes cause of her English but she really does a great deep tissue massage. I ended it with HE for. 40 as she kept trying to see if I would get hard as she had me on my back and stomach LOL. She is funny and kept asking if I want more service so I felt bad and told her I will tip you. 40 for your hard work but don't need anything special but she started doing the HE anyways. 60 house fee, no rush and she doesn't pay attention to how much time was list.

Hope you guys find this hopeful.

Vector92
08-15-19, 13:40
Great Review.

Thanks.I had a dream about driving through town. Emma was calling herself Coco now but, still was wonderful to see.

Garthy
08-15-19, 22:07
I wish I tried Ocean instead- That was the other recommendation but it seemed like too much of a diversion from my route.

Passing through NJ and this place came recommended. Sort of out of the way-- was told it was a couple minutes off the Parkway.

I was expecting a hot, Korean spinner. What I got was an enthusiastic, 40's-ish stocky Chinese woman.

She was a little fireball, though. She may have been the first masseuse ever to undress me. Sure seemed to enjoy it too-- maybe she was checking to see what my boundaries are (shit, I don't even know the answer to that one). TS was playful. I had to suffer through 20 minutes of a pretty stupid massage. Still, she was pretty darned happy and playful. Then the clothes came off. She may be cuter in clothing. FS, very responsive. Then a second pop HJ at the end. That was a plus. $1. 6 total damage (house fee plus tip).

VickyVicky
08-18-19, 16:28
Any recommendations that offers FS in somer-ville.

VickyVicky
08-18-19, 16:29
Any recommendations that offers FS in somer&ville.

Anadi
08-20-19, 23:16
Went last week around 10:15 pm. Met Suzy. Nice tits and decent body. Probably in her early 30's.

Table shower. Good.

Massage. Bad, no skills at all.

Hand job. Super mechanical, I lost my boner seeing her dumb face.

Too many rules about touching.

Rushed everything in 35 minutes.

Damage: 60+60.

I won't repeat.

DrMike050
08-24-19, 05:11
Has anyone been to any of the Spanish bars in Trenton. Just read an old article online about the drink girls in these offering extras that had got raid by INS. Just wondering if there are any still around.

Max765
09-05-19, 13:15
Hi,

I am just moved to central NJ, and I am looking for any massage salon with something like "happy ending" like BJ or HJ, or if provider will be great, maybe something more? Any recommendation please?

Max765
09-05-19, 13:17
Hi,

I am just moved to central NJ and I am looking for massage with something like "happy ending" like HJ or BJ, any recommendation please?

Lioil
09-27-19, 15:04
Going there tomorrow and wondering any good places with FS or BBBJ near the area? Maybe 30 min or less? I think there's this euro place not sure if it's good? Thanks.

I saw bubbles, fantastic euro soft hands, and revitalization center as places closeby. Not sure if any of those are good?

KennyD69
10-03-19, 18:43
Hi,

I am just moved to central NJ and I am looking for massage with something like "happy ending" like HJ or BJ, any recommendation please?New Star Spa (might be named Classic Spa) in Edison is FS. IIRC, $60 house fee and $100 tip for CFS. The last time I went she charged an extra $20 for tip bc of how big I am. Probably could have talked her down to 100 but I've had no issues with the place so why bother. The woman I've seen were usually on the older side but at least decent looking and it's the closest AMP I've found that allows full service.

Spa 27 I've been to once and had a much younger and cuter looking woman however I was only given a HJ. Asked for full service but it didn't seem like was going to budge at all. I believe she let me feel her ass but nothing else and inside her clothes were off limits. Not sure if it was because it was my first time or if it's just not offered there. The HJ was at least nice just because of how pretty she was.

Fkjkk
10-10-19, 02:34
Today was my first time in Ocean spa therapy. When I walked into the place the place looked pretty usual and quiet as I got there a little early. It looked clean and neat. Mamasan gave me a big greeting and She put me in a room. I was there for about 5 minutes alone and someone walked in was CoCo. She had a shoulder long brownish hair. She looked to be in their early 20's. Her ass looked firm and so did her body. After a short introduction, we got into the main business. For sure she knew what she was doing. She hit all the right spots and worked out most of the kinks. She actually climbed up and walked across my back which was both interesting and enjoyable. She climbed down and started to give my legs and butt some attention, and began teasing my balls and taint with her fingers as she made small talk. I copped a feel on her ass a couple times and she just smiled. When the flip came, she didn't hesitate she only said "Can I?" as she smiled and pointed at my dick. I said yes. Of course Her technique. Was amazing really skillful rubbing, teasing, squeezing and stroking. The game changer, though, was the Balls / taint / asshole stimulation she was providing with her off hand. Off the charts as far as pleasure is concerned. I let her work me over while doing my best to hold back but that ball / taint / asshole stimulation was too much and I shot a big load all over the place as she smiled and said something like "oh wow, so much". She cleaned me up and asked if I wanted more massage, and then continued to rub me down for about 5 min. I almost fell asleep during the five minutes. It was so relaxing and I think I am going to go back at least once more no matter what. I Love the place.

SleekAjh19
10-11-19, 19:36
Manville Spa- complete satisfaction by Linda.

Once I got to the place I thought the place was closed because I couldn't see any open sign from outside. At first I was going to just leave but I saw a guy walking out the door so I just followed the way the guy came out and got myself in somehow. Anyway, the place was open and it didn't seem to be busy and the place was pretty quiet. First person saw from there was a mamasan. She asked me if there was anyone that am looking for anyone in particular I said No. It was first time went to Manville Spa. She asked me for admission which was 60 for an hour 50 for 30 min plus tip. I paid for 60 min full service. After paying for the fee I was guided to a place so called room. I was there waiting and of course after a few minutes the girl came in was Linda. She looked pretty slim with dark skin, 5'3 tall. She had a shoulder long brownish hair and looked pretty sexy. I am sure everybody has different tastes and standards when it comes to making a choice over girls. I am sure I will be really happy if I got to meet a beautiful looking porn star and so is everybody. I bet 10 out 10 times you will be disappointed because they don't meet your expectations. Why? Because your expectation is too high. So, I decided to lower my standards at some point so I can enjoy the times I have in the parlor. I go to the parlor to get laid and that's it. Ever since then, I started enjoying more of the times I spend at the AMP or any other place where they provide girls.

Anyway, Linda wasn't a perfect looking one but as I was experiencing her sensual touches when getting massaged it made me so relaxed and sleepy at the same time. She's given me a full service and I was fully satisfied. After the massage session was over she started giving BBBJ.

While she was sucking on my dick I put my hand on her breast carefully and she didn't mind, approx D-cup. I kinda tried to grab and feel her ass and she smiled at me. After all the touching, grabbing, sucking, I KInd of hurried to get on top of her because I was holding it in too much I almost couldn't control it. I wanted to cum. We tried a few positions until I came.

After I had cum Linda offered me more massage and she gave me a casual massage for ABOUT 10 minite. While I was getting massage I thought of coming back one more time. She was eager and willing and I love that.

TonyFoo
10-11-19, 23:21
Hi, I'll be visiting Freehold NJ tomorow and would appreciate any recommendations fro a good massage etc.

Dthanks.

DesireGuyZoe
10-16-19, 11:44
Decided to try this based on pretty good reviews. Mamasan asked if I had an apt, no. Led me to a room I asked if I could see who was working. In walks Susie very briefly get a glimpse of her looks OK, but my gut said to see who else was there MMS said other girl was busy but assured me Susie gives great service so went with it. TS was playful and nice. Says she is from Korea. Talks in a little girls voice and dresses like a little girl but she looks to be in mid 30's and has been around and turns out is jaded too. Put nice music on proceeded with an OK massage then rubbed her breasts on my whole back from the shoulder to legs. Then she had me flip asked what I wanted (FS). She said that I'll get a CBJ and FS. That sounded fair. Agreed, she took off her clothes and rubbed her tight boobs on my back. Good starting followed by using lotion to get me hard while she encouraged sucking on her tits, but quickly went to a vigorous CBJ then she bent over the table for some Doggie. It was tight and I got excited by her nice fake moaning so switched position to the missionary to slow and enjoy things. I could get full penetration, tells me I can hit her pussy harder. So I speed up pumping to finish up into her very tight pussy. She surprised from what I made and said I need to come back tomorrow too. Would not come back tomorrow but will keep her. She's reasonably attractive and earned herself a regular customer because she really cares about repeats and building her business.

AmpLoverBoy
11-23-19, 17:14
This review is bit old.

Was in Edison on a trip few weeks back. On the way saw this spa. Went in and enquired. Say two women, both were more than 35 ish for sure. Choose the better among the two. Paid. 6 for hour massage to the house.

Her name is Nicole, asked if need TS. Told yes, she took to TS and had a decent time, she was playful throughout the TS. Came back to room, laid on my stomach and started with namesake massage with towel on my back. Lots of teasing and roaming allowed. UTC on top & bottom.

Here comes the flip, on to the business with no massage. Asked what I need, told everything. Paid $, lots of kissing, teasing, rolled down the cover started with CBJ then took her on doggy and then missionary to finish it off.

Over all decent experience given that she is not younger, but a decent body. She was having two to three tattoos. On her right shoulder, thighs and hands which were pretty.

Body - 7.

Massage - 3.

Service - 7.

Bigboy777
01-16-20, 15:34
I've been to Princeton Pain. A little expensive for the service. Is there another non-Asian place in Mercer County, NJ?

BB.

MJohnNewst
01-21-20, 08:02
New to this board but not to the hobby. Figured it's time I share some intel on the girls at wholistic and 202/206 in Bridgewater. I've been going here for years but here's my report on the current batch I've seen.

Phenix. Very GFE. She will make love to you. Bbj and CFS is standard.

Natasha. Skinny - bbj and BBFS / CIP available but she will try to gouge you. Stand your ground. She will relent.

Vivian - (current fav) totally GFE. Bbj is near the top all time for me. CFS.

Daisy. Bbj and BBFS / no CIP available but pricy and not that good.

Bella. Only seen her once. I've heard bbj and BBFS available but never tried. Cute girl though.

Cici, May, Eva. Haven't seen them but hit good report from a fellow monger on another board. YMMV.

AceBudd7
01-23-20, 15:16
Been there several times. Met Susie, Candy, Hanna. Basically they give good massage and that made me return more and more. CBJ, BBBJ, Rimming were available but all depends on. Last time I saw Candy and her menu was fantastic.

TwentyTwoCents
01-23-20, 15:40
This review is bit old.

Was in Edison on a trip few weeks back. On the way saw this spa. Went in and enquired. Say two women, both were more than 35 ish for sure. Choose the better among the two. Paid. 6 for hour massage to the house.

Her name is Nicole, asked if need TS. Told yes, she took to TS and had a decent time, she was playful throughout the TS. Came back to room, laid on my stomach and started with namesake massage with towel on my back. Lots of teasing and roaming allowed. UTC on top & bottom.

Here comes the flip, on to the business with no massage. Asked what I need, told everything. Paid $, lots of kissing, teasing, rolled down the cover started with CBJ then took her on doggy and then missionary to finish it off.

Over all decent experience given that she is not younger, but a decent body. She was having two to three tattoos. On her right shoulder, thighs and hands which were pretty.

Body - 7.

Massage - 3.

Service - 7.Just letting you know. There's a new Korean Chick Jay and she is Phenomenal. You never ever want to miss her. Her body and face is unbelievably innocently sexy.

Bigsnipe
01-27-20, 22:20
Just letting you know. There's a new Korean Chick Jay and she is Phenomenal. You never ever want to miss her. Her body and face is unbelievably innocently sexy.- called and ask if she was there and said she on vacation.

SigmaGel
01-30-20, 15:13
Locating right behind the liquor store. I was a little bit late, but Happy was totally cool about it. She's totally my cup of tea because her body is gorgeous and glamorous. Very attractive to me. One of the most well-rounded provider I've come across in a long, long time. Not only is she handy with her massage, but her HE / FS are fantastic as well. The room I'm in is spacious, with clean sheet, light music, and dimmed lights. Very peaceful. The massage is quite vigorous with pressure that would penetrate even the toughest of hides. Not only does she work therapeutically, but somehow manages to erotically stimulate me during the massage; by the time the flip comes around, I'm as hard as a rock. We started in RCG. She hopped on my like a bunny girls. Then spent most of time in doggy. But couldn't finish it. So she let me lie down on the table again and then she makes her magic hands work together, using full, rapid strokes, plenty of lube, while giving me complete leeway to feel and grope her to my content. One of the better AMPs are here, if you ask me.

DeepThort1
01-30-20, 15:33
There're two signs around the building. One is new "Lee salon" and another one is old "Health and Wellness". It has been closed for a year and newly opened. The same MMS, improved inside and new girls. MMS matched me with a girl looking better than average, in her late 30's. She was ok with CBJ and FS. I opted CBJ and finishing me in HJ. Great skills and mindful caring. MMS showed me two more girls when I was about to leave and all looked nice.

HeavySpitter
01-31-20, 12:05
Angie was a really knock out in my opinion. I was all about ready to have fun with her. She had a nice body and reminded me of a girl I used to know.

Anyway, the massage started after paying the house fee which was the standard. 60. Now I wanted her badly so she was giving the massage and flirting quite a bit so I started to feel her ass and feeling her breasts. Those breasts were damn nice and perky so how could I refuse them and how could I refuse touching them.

I played with her ass for a while and got stiff quickly and she flipped me over after I started rubbing her kitty. We were really on the same page at this point and she pulled the cover over to start the CBJ with impressive work. That was good sucking on her part and she helped me relax for a while. I pounded her in Missionary first but I always want to doggy. She didn't want to do doggy but she allowed me to get her from behind in a spooning type position.

That was fun and because she was such a cute chick she wanted to make up for the K9 by getting on top and doing some RCG which is rare for me. The rest was CG and bam, I blew like a roman candle.

Felt awesome and I will be back a couple more times. This girl knows how to work a man and give him a perfect relaxation session.

Ron213
02-15-20, 12:39
New to this board but not to the hobby. Figured it's time I share some intel on the girls at wholistic and 202/206 in Bridgewater. I've been going here for years but here's my report on the current batch I've seen.

Natasha. Skinny - bbj and BBFS / CIP available but she will try to gouge you. Stand your ground. She will relent.

Bella. Only seen her once. I've heard bbj and BBFS available but never tried. Cute girl though.

Cici, May, Eva. Haven't seen them but hit good report from a fellow monger on another board. YMMV.Hi,

Could you please give me details on the location / ad info? PM is fine.

Lgkok
02-16-20, 07:52
Hi,

Could you please give me details on the location / ad info? PM is fine.Is this the place on Union?

PmChen
02-16-20, 17:30
Daisy no longer offer BB service after a recent health issue. The good news is that she also stopped the upsell.

I heard Pheonix allowed BB service but she never offered it to me.

CiCi is no longer there, pretty slim girl but the upsell is annoying.

I also had success with Bella and Eva but heard from others that its YYMV.

Daaye
02-25-20, 11:40
Daisy no longer offer BB service after a recent health issue. The good news is that she also stopped the upsell.

I heard Pheonix allowed BB service but she never offered it to me.

CiCi is no longer there, pretty slim girl but the upsell is annoying.

I also had success with Bella and Eva but heard from others that its YYMV.Thanks for your review. Do you remember how much damage was? Is it similar to .6 hf and 120 tip. Total 180?

InquiringSnake
03-05-20, 13:45
They recently open and show me nice lineup. Sometimes they have 3 girls, mostly I see 2 girls and pick one of them. They do whatever I want except Greek. Table shower is very clean and one lady jerks me off if I want it get done in there. So you can get 2 pops but YMMV.

Meguta
05-12-20, 13:05
Hi why'all. I was visiting Jersey this weekend and checked out a seemingly newish Euro Massage place in Middlesex. Saw Stella, who was probably in her late 30's. She was a little "full figured," but she looked hot. She was the only one there but it's a clean place and she was friendly. Typical Russian massage place prices, but she made me comfortable and seemed into it and unrushed. There are a few other local spots I would reccome do before this, but I would repeat if I was in the neighborhood with cash to spare. PM me for more info.Is she still around? Used to be my atf when I lived in Jersey.

Celab320
05-13-20, 23:59

Cici, May, Eva. Haven't seen them but hit good report from a fellow monger on another board. YMMV.This place is on 28 right? Also how much was Bbj and CFS?

Bigsnipe
05-14-20, 18:05
This place is on 28 right? Also how much was Bbj and CFS?Everything in North NJ is closed.

MJohnNewst
05-15-20, 06:14
This place is on 28 right? Also how much was Bbj and CFS?As mentioned this place is closed with all the others. I have texted Phenix to ask when they will be back, but she hasn't responded. Standard is. 60 house and. 100-. 120 tip. Extras for some girls go higher. Some will try to get the bank.

Celab320
05-15-20, 22:28
As mentioned this place is closed with all the others. I have texted Phenix to ask when they will be back, but she hasn't responded. Standard is. 60 house and. 100-. 120 tip. Extras for some girls go higher. Some will try to get the bank.Yeah I know that place is closed due to Covid. 60 house and. 100-. 120 tip is outrageous. I would rather try my luck at cityxguide.

Bigboy777
06-06-20, 10:16
The only place I know is Pain Prevention that used to be in Princeton Junction and is now on US 1 by the Home Depot in Monmouth. Any other suggestions?

Thanks.

Sam Iam
06-06-20, 19:47
The only place I know is Pain Prevention that used to be in Princeton Junction and is now on US 1 by the Home Depot in Monmouth. Any other suggestions?

Thanks.The place was good but I believe it is closed for now due to COVID 19. It is in East Windsor behind a carpet place.

SneakySnake
06-07-20, 16:36
The place was good but I believe it is closed for now due to COVID 19. It is in East Windsor behind a carpet place.The one behind the carpet place closed a while back, but the one a light down at the car was was open before the quarantine.

SnowBird2468
06-17-20, 07:32

Thanks.Is Pain Prevention still located in Monmouth Junction? I used to viisit their Princeton Junction location near the train station. Does Lana still run the place? Same number as before ending in 7900?

Scream3000
06-17-20, 19:28
Called the number and shocked that an asian girl answered on first ring. She sounded eager to see me and quoted me. 4 roses for half hour. I arrived and rang the bell. Middle aged asian in her late 30's answered the door right away, but had a frown on her face. She leads me into the massage room. I undress. She starts with a decent rub on my back for about 5 min. Then doorbell rings, so she leaves. She comes back and goes straight to playing with the boys, and almost seems like she wants to rush me out for another customer. As she starts with a HJ, I felt under her dress and she was not wearing panties. I felt her up, rubbed her ass and kitty but she was totally dry. I finished in her hand anyway. She asked for tip, so I threw her another. 4 roses, for. 80 total. Not worth it, and probably won't return. BTW, did not see anyone else waiting when I left.

I heard the other place near the Dunellen train station may be better, but they were totally closed. Would love to find a place in the area that is not so rushed and maybe with 69 action. Any suggestions? How is that other place in Dunellen near the RR station?

Bigboy777
06-18-20, 23:06
The one behind the carpet place closed a while back, but the one a light down at the car was was open before the quarantine.I can't figure out what / where you're referencing?

Bigboy777
06-18-20, 23:07
Is Pain Prevention still located in Monmouth Junction? I used to viisit their Princeton Junction location near the train station. Does Lana still run the place? Same number as before ending in 7900?Yes and yes.

Across from the Home Depot plaza.

SnowBird2468
06-19-20, 07:24
Yes and yes.

Across from the Home Depot plaza.Same phone # as before and is Lana still the mamasan.

Purple Porkchop
06-21-20, 15:26
Called the number and shocked that an asian girl answered on first ring. She sounded eager to see me and quoted me. 4 roses for half hour. I arrived and rang the bell. Middle aged asian in her late 30's answered the door right away, but had a frown on her face. She leads me into the massage room. I undress. She starts with a decent rub on my back for about 5 min. Then doorbell rings, so she leaves. She comes back and goes straight to playing with the boys, and almost seems like she wants to rush me out for another customer. As she starts with a HJ, I felt under her dress and she was not wearing panties. I felt her up, rubbed her ass and kitty but she was totally dry. I finished in her hand anyway. She asked for tip, so I threw her another. 4 roses, for. 80 total. Not worth it, and probably won't return. BTW, did not see anyone else waiting when I left.

I heard the other place near the Dunellen train station may be better, but they were totally closed. Would love to find a place in the area that is not so rushed and maybe with 69 action. Any suggestions? How is that other place in Dunellen near the RR station?I thought a rose was a Benny. Assume you mean Hamilton?

SneakySnake
06-22-20, 17:18
I can't figure out what / where you're referencing?Green Leaves Therapy.

Sam Iam
06-22-20, 19:37
Green Leaves Therapy.Yes, that place is well hidden but always a good time. These observations are from last year!

Bigboy777
06-25-20, 08:51
The one behind the carpet place closed a while back, but the one a light down at the car was was open before the quarantine.Green Leaves is closed. What's the one at the car wash. Couldn't see it or find it. Help?

Thanks.

Sam Iam
06-25-20, 19:50
Green Leaves is closed. What's the one at the car wash. Couldn't see it or find it. Help?

Thanks.I never heard of one by the car wash. There is one behind Mc Donald's but they were always R and T.

SneakySnake
06-26-20, 00:20
Green Leaves is closed. What's the one at the car wash. Couldn't see it or find it. Help?

Thanks.It was confusing because the one behind the carpet was Green Leaves Therapy and the one behind the car was I believe was advertising as Green Therapy.

InquiringSnake
06-30-20, 10:48
Been to Neptune city last Tuesday and Friday. Called them and was heard I could come over.

Got spray on hands and feet. Gears and hand sanitizer were provided for free.

Could enjoy watching bouncing their ass on my jimmy. Massage skills were even better.

Bubba2274
07-06-20, 10:31
Hey All.

I was just wondering if anyone knows if Reflexology on Main St in Edision (over near the Raritan Center) is open on Sundays? I've called during the week and I know they are open then, but I am working so I can never go. Just wondering if anyone has had any luck with someone picking up on Sundays?

Thanks.

SJChevy
07-11-20, 14:07
Hey All.

I was just wondering if anyone knows if Reflexology on Main St in Edision (over near the Raritan Center) is open on Sundays? I've called during the week and I know they are open then, but I am working so I can never go. Just wondering if anyone has had any luck with someone picking up on Sundays?

Thanks.Yes they are, they may have been closed for the 4th weekend.

Passers
07-30-20, 18:50
Is it on their menu?

Kudos7
08-07-20, 20:44
Saw Mimi. She was enthusiastic, but a little over the top at times. She's a pro. If you're passive, you're not going to get what you want. She does have some tricks up her sleeve both good and bad. Overall would recommend, not sure you'll get anything better at this price point.

Passers
08-11-20, 18:40
I've seen Michelle and Jina a couple times in the weeks. They greet me with a big hug and a peck on the chest. They looks the same, hair may be a bit longer. We do a little small talk and get business squared away. I wash up and disrobe and they begins a pretty good massage. Turn over and they hits me on my hard member and they says "No not yet". They massages me more this time grazing her boobs along my back and a few minutes later they tells me I can turn over. I turn over and they uses a combination of her hands and tits to edge me for what must have been 60 minutes. When they finally gave me permission to cum I emptied my load all over their boobs, my chest and a little on their face which they laughed about. A little more chit chat and I was out the door. If they're your cup of tea, I couldn't recommend her more.

PseAction
08-14-20, 10:24
New to this board. Thanks for sharing useful intel. I've been hanging around to RT in matawan for months after seeing Anna. She has nice hot figure and firm hands for good massage. Probably 34-36 years old. Looks young. 5'5". Slim. Full B. Her has hidden menu not to hard to order. Mostly I really feel so great with her blow job. They don't short time so I could enjoy longer blow job making me feel refreshed defaulted.

LurkeyLoo
09-17-20, 18:09
I will be in Perth Amboy in a few weeks. Looking for a place with a great massage and standard h / e. Big naturals are a plus, but not required. If you're ever in the south I can trade info.

Chaser666
10-09-20, 21:51
Used to frequent a place next to an auto store. Had many a good time. I'll be back in the area soon. Anyone know if it still exists?

Kris106
10-11-20, 21:34
Go see Wendy at Top Spa / Ocean Spa in East Windsor / Highstown. She is very fun. Also, very slim and petite.

Hi, I'll be visiting Freehold NJ tomorow and would appreciate any recommendations fro a good massage etc.

Dthanks.

LurkeyLoo
10-12-20, 00:26
Korean massage place. In my dream the attendant was 25 and gave a decent table shower with lots of teasing. Back to the room, the massage was actually solid for a Korean place. Full menu to be had and took all of the time.

LurkeyLoo
10-12-20, 23:57
Typical Chinese spot.

In my dream, wonderful massage. When it came down to the he I didn't think I would finish. Provider said no, we are going to finish. It was a challenge, but 20 minutes after the alloted time she made it work. I never had someone put that much work in. Funny thing was a younger guy came in, and they were trying to turn him away. He.

Sam Iam
10-13-20, 19:41
Go see Wendy at Top Spa / Ocean Spa in East Windsor / Highstown. She is very fun. Also, very slim and petite.How old is this woman, a friend of mine used to go there and said the women were older?

LooknForUTR
10-13-20, 23:40
How old is this woman, a friend of mine used to go there and said the women were older?I've seen Wendy. She's probably late 40's, hard to tell in the dim light.

Very nice body, massage not so good. So I would skip that and go for the fun stuff.

Don't know about any others there.

Green Spa on 130 near the car wash is better.

Kudos7
10-16-20, 13:34
Is it on their menu?Go and ask what you want to her. She's an eye candy and also a friendly cock sucker.

Her body looks even sexier.

Ungus
11-01-20, 12:34
https://central-jersey.skipthegames.com/massage/asian/hotspiceasian-girls7326880652/170881248867

Located in a house right off Milltown Rd. Parking and entrance is in the back. Just one older provider available. Paid 60 for an hour and she gave a really nice hard massage for the full hour. Didn't find her attractive so just flipped over and let her continue the massage with a nice explosive finish.

MacMac669
11-02-20, 12:53
I have not been able to find anything this side of the river in a long time. I tried over in Morrisville on Old Trenton Road, thought it was ok as an average AMP, but still nothing to write home about.

CautcautousGuy
11-06-20, 15:51
Does anyone have info on Asahi Spa on rt. 22 in Scotch Plains? How are the girls there? Extras available? How much tip should I bring with me? Thanks in advance for any feedback.

SeanNJ12
11-06-20, 16:00
In Trenton / Princeton area with GFE on the menu.

BdTravel42
11-08-20, 11:36
In Trenton / Princeton area with GFE on the menu.Would be great to find a LMP around here.

Norgan8989
11-08-20, 17:42
Visiting the area for a few weeks and needed a massage. Hit this place up and was NOT disappointed! Massage was OUTSTANDING. Got in deep and worked over entire back. When flipped did front really good and gave me a surprise extra. (Let's just say I left happy and so did my fingers.) Finished massaging and cleaned me up with a nice hot towel. Will repeat before I had back.

Condone
11-19-20, 18:15
Is it on their menu?Sweet and beautiful Jackie will bring you to the heaven.

Kudos7
11-23-20, 12:31
Annie isn't a younger K girl but now I'm seeing lots of foot traffics to her. She keeps smiling even she has back to back visitors. Lovely body and in her mid 30 ish. Her ass must be a hottest one on route 18 for now.

BillyBarue
11-24-20, 15:51
Hello All. Will be visiting Somerset next week. Looking for a good AMP. Any / all suggestions welcomed.

AirCooled6
11-27-20, 10:49
Hello All. Will be visiting Somerset next week. Looking for a good AMP. Any / all suggestions welcomed.Take a look at A*********.net There is a wealth of information there.

ThroatWrecka
11-30-20, 15:16
Just left Lee's salon in Sayreville. Was there a couple of weeks ago, had Miki (late 30's-40's). The experience was subpar. Paid $120 for FS and $60 for house.

Miki was ok with me playing with her clit but wouldn't let me finger her or pull her hair. She only offered mish and Doggy. Wouldn't give BBBJ or CBJ. She wasn't tight either. She was wet but wasn't really into it. Was lazy with HJ (could tell she was wanted me to cum asap).

After the experience with Miki I thought I wouldn't return. I returned today and had Maya. Around the same age as Miki. Dropped the same amount.

Unfortunately, Maya was so bad at her job, she made Miki seem like Veronica avluv. Maya wouldn't let me rub her clit or finger her. She wouldn't do CBJ or let me kiss her neck. She was bad at Doggy, so was Miki.

Maya can't ride CG for shit! She sucked.

I won't be returning. SWs have given me better service for $30 than the providers at Lee's.

ThroatWrecka
11-30-20, 20:25
Just left Lee's salon in Sayreville. Was there a couple of weeks ago, had Miki (late 30's-40's). The experience was subpar. Paid $120 for FS and $60 for house.

Miki was ok with me playing with her clit but wouldn't let me finger her or pull her hair. She only offered mish and Doggy. Wouldn't give BBBJ or CBJ. She wasn't tight either. She was wet but wasn't really into it. Was lazy with HJ (could tell she was wanted me to cum asap).

After the experience with Miki I thought I wouldn't return. I returned today and had Maya. Around the same age as Miki. Dropped the same amount.

Unfortunately, Maya was so bad at her job, she made Miki seem like Veronica avluv. Maya wouldn't let me rub her clit or finger her. She wouldn't do CBJ or let me kiss her neck. She was bad at Doggy, so was Miki.

Maya can't ride CG for shit! She sucked.

I won't be returning. SWs have given me better service for $30 than the providers at Lee's.P. S Maya was complaining the whole time (something I wasn't expecting from a "pro".

Stop by Frey in Newark after leaving Lee's. Was able to get a really good BBBJ cim for $25 from a BSW. Expensive isn't always better.

Uptick
12-04-20, 11:40
Jumped after reading some positive reviews. There were no young girls as reviewed, I could see 3 decent MILF who focusing on massage and sensual spots. Sophia is my cup of tea. Enjoyed very intimate activities with her.

BillyBarue
01-13-21, 13:57
Going to try again here. Many thanks to AirCooled6 for some initial intel. Been looking at a few AMP's in the area and nothing seems to pop. Any suggestions? Feel free to PM me.

BillyBarue
01-21-21, 20:20
Annie isn't a younger K girl but now I'm seeing lots of foot traffics to her. She keeps smiling even she has back to back visitors. Lovely body and in her mid 30 ish. Her ass must be a hottest one on route 18 for now.I saw Annie tonight. Showed up with no call-ahead and just happened to draw her. By far one of the hottest APM girls I've seen in a while. She actually gives a great massage and I left very, very happy. If you want more deets PM me.

Trailblazerxx
01-24-21, 20:05
The Old NBC Spa on NJ-18 just reopened as the Palace Spa. In a spirit of full disclosure, I was specifically visiting this place because I knew the girl that worked there from Georgia. I had business up there, and decided to visit this new place. This is nicer than any of the spas in Georgia! Everything is new and clean, and they use disposable sheets on the tables. When I first walked in, I met Jenny. She is young, thin, small, blond hair and very sexy! But I was on a mission to see Monica once again. This is not a FS place, but you are guaranteed to leave happy in my opinion. Monica has black hair, small, and is one of the most beautiful Asian girls that I have ever seen. She gives a professional massage, definitely trained in massage. You will not get the extras that you get at the other places, but I left totally happy with my experience.

OverKill418
03-04-21, 21:54
Went to a massage place next to the outback in Edison. I was there a few years ago and did pretty good very cool girl even got BBJ.

A girl named Natalie was working tonight. Polish girl very smart very cool as far as talking. When she left the room I left her a tip which came back in she took it it was a very good tip and absolutely nothing massage TS thank you very much good night. Stay away.

Imperial Hint
03-07-21, 14:05
Pit stop at this nice little spot just off the main drag and 2 minutes from 287. My provider was Jenny, a hot, shapely, sexy young girl, actually surprisingly hot for this neck of the woods, who decent good English and was a fun time. A flirty and friendly girl, really charming. Nice bust, probably a C cup, long hair, about 5-5 and slim without being too skinny. Cute feet which I played with plenty, and very smooth skin with soft touch hands.

Good deep cleaning in the TS with lots of stroking of the growing third leg plus a couple of pecks on it at the end. Massage was standard work in the room, although with extra use of hot towels throughout (felt good given the cold weather outside). Oral work was covered but very good, with lots of slurping and licking. CG start to the main event before switching off to mish. Jenny has serious skills in this department, with a lot of activity and movement and some good kegel control. We seemed to adjust to each other pretty well and I was able to keep it going better than expected given the kegels and finished up in good time. She seemed to enjoy too and got a little wet before urging me on during the finale. Proper spa and very good provider whom I's happily repeat with.

BobBrady99
03-07-21, 20:17
Pit stop at this nice little spot just off the main drag and 2 minutes from 287. My provider was Jenny, a hot, shapely, sexy young girl, actually surprisingly hot for this neck of the woods, who decent good English and was a fun time. A flirty and friendly girl, really charming. Nice bust, probably a C cup, long hair, about 5-5 and slim without being too skinny. Cute feet which I played with plenty, and very smooth skin with soft touch hands.

Good deep cleaning in the TS with lots of stroking of the growing third leg plus a couple of pecks on it at the end. Massage was standard work in the room, although with extra use of hot towels throughout (felt good given the cold weather outside). Oral work was covered but very good, with lots of slurping and licking. CG start to the main event before switching off to mish. Jenny has serious skills in this department, with a lot of activity and movement and some good kegel control. We seemed to adjust to each other pretty well and I was able to keep it going better than expected given the kegels and finished up in good time. She seemed to enjoy too and got a little wet before urging me on during the finale. Proper spa and very good provider whom I's happily repeat with.The lack of BBBJ would be a dealbreaker for me.

Imperial Hint
03-24-21, 13:47
The lack of BBBJ would be a dealbreaker for me.I enjoy it if its offered, but it's not a deal breaker for me one way or the other. Everybody's got their own preferences and stuff.

Imperial Hint
03-24-21, 13:53
I made a repeat stop at K-Spa / Massage Therapy and had Pepsi, a new arrival. Long story short, she was a little older than Jenny, maybe not quite as much of a looker but still attractive. Service in all areas was stellar and she was eager to please and very enthusiastic.

MwWanderer1
03-25-21, 05:35
K Spa.

Found myself in South Plainfield and stopped at K. The spa was busy but I did not have a wait. There is a dance studio next door. Definitely could say the SPA has a clogging issue. Just like the commercial! I think Kim was the lady that I drew. Maybe in her 30's nice body has bolt ons table shower was a 6 massage was a 3. Flip was a 8. Even cuddled for 5 min before it was time to get dressed!

Rainydog
03-29-21, 01:00
I made a repeat stop at K-Spa / Massage Therapy and had Pepsi, a new arrival. Long story short, she was a little older than Jenny, maybe not quite as much of a looker but still attractive. Service in all areas was stellar and she was eager to please and very enthusiastic.Do you have the address or phone number associated with it?

Imperial Hint
04-05-21, 07:56
Do you have the address or phone number associated with it?Its on Easton Blvd off of Hamilton Blvd. They have an ad on bedpage but I'm not sure what the protocol is for linking to it here. But if you do a search for K-Spa South Plainfield you'll see it.

Pepsi's fairly petite and good service. Jenny's a bit taller, bit slimmer, bit young, and also good service.

Concubine
04-16-21, 11:07
Candy has a sultry body, hot skills sucking all out of my junk. Must be in her mid 30's. Sleek, spotless skin. She's not Chinese maybe Korean or Japanese but not sure. Her pussy is well tight, wet and greedy. This chick offers a decent massage followed by a pounding position.

MuckForFunny
05-20-21, 14:17

Good deep cleaning in the TS with lots of stroking of the growing third leg plus a couple of pecks on it at the end. Massage was standard work in the room, although with extra use of hot towels throughout (felt good given the cold weather outside). Oral work was covered but very good, with lots of slurping and licking. CG start to the main event before switching off to mish. Jenny has serious skills in this department, with a lot of activity and movement and some good kegel control. We seemed to adjust to each other pretty well and I was able to keep it going better than expected given the kegels and finished up in good time. She seemed to enjoy too and got a little wet before urging me on during the finale. Proper spa and very good provider whom I's happily repeat with.Going to be in the area and would like to give this a try. Is there any more info you can provide on location and pricing? Checked google maps but without a name, this is tough to find. Also, what was the damage?

Farzi
05-24-21, 20:06
A few days back I ventured into the unknown and risked it with an agency with no significant reviews. Tried the number on the link below.

https://centraljersey.bedpage.com/Escorts/princeton-route-1/9777856.html

They usually host out of cheap hotels on US1 and will give you the room when you're there. So yea there might be guys in a car waiting to jump on me (as is usual with these kind of set ups). But there was no surprise. A sweet Chinese gal alone in a room which was clearly her home for a few days. Good looking and accommodating. Saddled ride only but you get serviced here for almost half the NY rates.

Damage 1. 6 hr.

BigMac83
05-25-21, 15:52
Dm sent I'm curious if this picture is real or not.

BobBrady2
05-26-21, 11:40
A few days back I ventured into the unknown and risked it with an agency with no significant reviews. Tried the number on the link below.

https://centraljersey.bedpage.com/Escorts/princeton-route-1/9777856.html

They usually host out of cheap hotels on US1 and will give you the room when you're there. So yea there might be guys in a car waiting to jump on me (as is usual with these kind of set ups). But there was no surprise. A sweet Chinese gal alone in a room which was clearly her home for a few days. Good looking and accommodating. Saddled ride only but you get serviced here for almost half the NY rates.

Damage 1. 6 hr.What do you mean by "saddled ride"? Cowgirl? Anything else? Would appreciate some elaboration. Thanks. I also pm'd you.

JiggaMan69
06-02-21, 20:04
Giovana used to post in the BP days, I tired to see her few times, she ignored me few times, and I stopped texting her. According to other reviews, she is a massage girl. She use to work out of a commercial building under a bank. Other MP's also worked from there, I heard they got busted. Since then she stopped posting also BP got shut down. Now she is back. Her rates are super high. I think the pics are real. She's got a big ass and huge tata's. Her old reviews indicate, hand massage and touching, then put the rubber on and finish. She had glowing positive reviews.

https://tryst.link/escort/giovana

My question is has anyone see her in the past or recently? I am not a Massage Guy, I am looking for a GFE session, with an actual bed not a massage table. I asked her questions about the environment and I guess she got spooked out and stopped responding to my text. Does she do BBBJ's and allow Daty. BBBJCIM?? DFK, FIV's. I will post in the Newark section also hopefully someone will respond.

CoupleOfInches
06-10-21, 15:46
Giovana used to post in the BP days, I tired to see her few times, she ignored me few times, and I stopped texting her. According to other reviews, she is a massage girl. She use to work out of a commercial building under a bank. Other MP's also worked from there, I heard they got busted. Since then she stopped posting also BP got shut down. Now she is back. Her rates are super high. I think the pics are real. She's got a big ass and huge tata's. Her old reviews indicate, hand massage and touching, then put the rubber on and finish. She had glowing positive reviews.

https://tryst.link/escort/giovana

My question is has anyone see her in the past or recently? I am not a Massage Guy, I am looking for a GFE session, with an actual bed not a massage table. I asked her questions about the environment and I guess she got spooked out and stopped responding to my text. Does she do BBBJ's and allow Daty. BBBJCIM?? DFK, FIV's. I will post in the Newark section also hopefully someone will respond.To each, his own. I don't like being sonicated by blubber!!

PoundAtWill
06-15-21, 09:59
Have only been here once since March. Heard Jessica and Bonnie so decided to see them. Jessica has a slim, small body. Bonnie has a nice rack and busty natural top. They both know what they do so can expect great cock sucking licking things. Jessica has small ass but kitty is tight so shows a hot view of fu*k. Bonnie can take poundings because her butt is greedy and leaks water making your business smooth.

Seeing them is exciting so I will go back and pick one of them to repeat the pleasure. They connect great and I love fucking them so much. Only downhill is no dfk, but that is ok now.

Can't wait to go back next week.

PunkedLife
06-26-21, 20:13
Hey this is definitely a hail Mary but I'm looking for Monica who used to work at Booming Spa. Heard she no longer works there and I'm trying to see whee she moved to. PMs are also welcome. Thanks.

Dirk69
07-04-21, 08:44
I made a repeat stop at K-Spa / Massage Therapy and had Pepsi, a new arrival. Long story short, she was a little older than Jenny, maybe not quite as much of a looker but still attractive. Service in all areas was stellar and she was eager to please and very enthusiastic.Is this Sunrise near the BBQ place?

UncleBob78
07-08-21, 13:00
Korean spa ad on Bedpage, website k10models.com and twitter.

Intended to see Sherri but I didn't book ahead and she was occupied. Other girl Danna (donna? Looked hot so went with her instead of waiting. The spa is too upscale and clean / legit looking to be a RT joint must have been a real spa in its former life.

Get undressed into a nice monogrammed robe and Danna gives me a standard table shower scrub, with extra attention to the junior bits and some playful HJ and balls teasing action.

She said she's from LA and had been a body rub girl for some time. She's smooth and knows the deal, got me hard in the TS and dried me off with a tent in my bathrobe haha. I asked for the full treatment and tip#.

In the room starts with a decent massage and soft touch, I hear her clothes coming off and next feel her naked body on my back and she's kissing and stroking me, reach under to my stiff cock. Turn over baby, and Danna is straddling me and stroking my cock, precum dripping. She puts on the cover orally and a BJ ensues, then inserts herself CG. I'm holding back. We switch to mish and I'm standing and hold her slim long legs apart and do her, so hot with her shaved kitty and sliding in her. She pulls me in and holds my balls and I cib intense. Cleans me up and gives me some relaxing soft massage and we take a shower too to refresh.

Krazed
07-12-21, 16:23
Korean spa ad on Bedpage, website k10models.com and twitter.

Intended to see Sherri but I didn't book ahead and she was occupied. Other girl Danna (donna? Looked hot so went with her instead of waiting. The spa is too upscale and clean / legit looking to be a RT joint must have been a real spa in its former life.

Get undressed into a nice monogrammed robe and Danna gives me a standard table shower scrub, with extra attention to the junior bits and some playful HJ and balls teasing action.

She said she's from LA and had been a body rub girl for some time. She's smooth and knows the deal, got me hard in the TS and dried me off with a tent in my bathrobe haha. I asked for the full treatment and tip#.

In the room starts with a decent massage and soft touch, I hear her clothes coming off and next feel her naked body on my back and she's kissing and stroking me, reach under to my stiff cock. Turn over baby, and Danna is straddling me and stroking my cock, precum dripping. She puts on the cover orally and a BJ ensues, then inserts herself CG. I'm holding back. We switch to mish and I'm standing and hold her slim long legs apart and do her, so hot with her shaved kitty and sliding in her. She pulls me in and holds my balls and I cib intense. Cleans me up and gives me some relaxing soft massage and we take a shower too to refresh.Sounds amazing, what was damages typical entry fee and standard FS tip?

HundyPussies
07-14-21, 10:11
Decided to visit there before 4th of July and I was glad I did nonetheless had to wait 10 minutes for the girl. I was moved to a private room and Joy finally showed up and apologized for the wait. $60 for an hour. I asked for firm massage and boy did she deliver a very firm massage that left me a bit sore the next day. When it was time for something more sensual she got on the table put her legs up and gave a fantastic tease from behind working my cock, balls and ass. I flipped after this, pulled the top down and she finished me off with great care.

Made another visit last night. Drew Jackie for this time. She's beautiful and super friendly. She accommodated form the beginning and pleased all the right spot with her skills. Great mouth job followed by a squeezing with her muscle. Cow girl, mish and doggy.

Will go back and might try 4 hands on my next visit if they say ok.

BigAreola
07-20-21, 10:43
Walked in and was taken back to a room, said I wanted a full hour massage. Think her name is Young. It started with a TS. Got refreshed and back to a room. Then got a reasonably good massage, she let me rub on her thighs and ass for a while. I turned over, have the universal signal for BJ, she asked for a tip, I handed it to her, and proceeded to get to it. Solid perform, great tongue bath special and she covered me. Various positions banging her wet pussy. I left happy on her greedy lips. Would recommend if you're around and looking for something quick and fun.

ImDark
07-24-21, 00:01
Sounds amazing, what was damages typical entry fee and standard FS tip?Tried it today based on UncleBob78's review. Same experience. I saw Summer. She has bit more curves than usual in the best places! Standard NJ damage apply.

KingPintom
07-25-21, 14:52
Any Massage place with Indian girls?

Krazed
07-28-21, 15:50
Tried it today based on UncleBob78's review. Same experience. I saw Summer. She has bit more curves than usual in the best places! Standard NJ damage apply.Thank you ImDark! Will have to give this place a try.

TimsHobby
07-29-21, 20:57
Went there cause a more regular place of mine was booked. They were open and close by. 40+ good looking Korean lady, don't recall her name. $120 for 50 minutes of happiness in the middle of the day. Not so bad. They do not offer FS.

ImDark
07-30-21, 19:03
Went to get a massage. Was offered TS by the greeter as the girls were busy. Then was asked if I liked Latina or Chinese masseuse. Did not know that was an option so picked Latina for a change. Was introduced to Sammi a short and cute Latina with huge bolts on. Massage was not a massage but just a one handed rub down, meh. On flip I dreamed of CBJ and CFS for $1. 5 with the added hf of. 6 it was an ok experience.

Supag
08-03-21, 09:30
Went to get a massage. Was offered TS by the greeter as the girls were busy. Then was asked if I liked Latina or Chinese masseuse. Did not know that was an option so picked Latina for a change. Was introduced to Sammi a short and cute Latina with huge bolts on. Massage was not a massage but just a one handed rub down, meh. On flip I dreamed of CBJ and CFS for $1. 5 with the added hf of. 6 it was an ok experience.I've noticed that the Latinas don't really provide much of a massage like you said. At least the Asians give a little bit more effort LOL.

Pepperinch
08-03-21, 13:32
Anyone aware of a masseuse in CNJ who is DOM and will provide a BDSM session? Into CBT and other BDSM kink. Water sports during TS would be ideal setup.

NobleRemy
08-16-21, 02:12
Anybody know any places in the EB / Middlesex Country area that do boob / nuru massages?

CaminoPalermo
08-16-21, 11:55
I've noticed that the Latinas don't really provide much of a massage like you said. At least the Asians give a little bit more effort LOL.A little? Heck they give a lot of effort most of the time. And some Eastern Euros do as well, depending on the place.

MeDroogies
08-31-21, 23:20
Among my first reviews, as I'm reentering the fray after some time.

Decided to take a dip in local waters. Was considering Young Spa in Plainfield, but at the last minute opted for Asahi. It's been around for a while, hadn't read much about it lately, and the one time I'd gone there I had an OK time.

Now remember, I'm 'newish' after a long time out of the game. So I may have fouled up along the way here.

I arrive, get buzzed in and am met by Yoyo. Cute enough, late 30's, maybe 40 ish. Good shape, at least with the garmets on, which were revealing.

Leads me to the room, I pay HF of. 6.

The massage sucks. It's pretty clear after about 5 min of weak conversation ("I'm from Shanghai") BS that she expects me to make an offer. I pull her panties down, she giggles and makes a motion that can only mean one thing. FS. I nod, and hand her $1. 0. She shakes her head, and I shrug and show her all I have is $1. 4 She says OK and we're off to the races. CBJ is pretty good, but not great. Soon she's got me lubed up and riding CG. Within minutes we're in mish, then I've got one leg over my shoulder as I pound her.

She's making fake moans as I blast. Suddenly her eyes open, she smiles and practically pushes me off. Cleans up, and I'm out.

I don't know how long I paid for. But if it was 1/2 hour I got a total of 20 min. More likely for that HF it was an hour, so I was shorted. But I'm not going to complain.

She was OK looking, bit of a paunch, but generally in good shape. I think she'd just gotten tattoos because when I was grabbing her ass, I felt gauze on her back and one butt cheek.

I probably overpaid. I'm not familiar with current CNJ rates. But for what I paid I probably got less than I paid for, and she was no great shakes. She got the job done, and that's about it.

I guess if you're looking for a fast pop it's fine. But given that I once had a run-in with LE at another place in this area 10 years ago (the last time I mongered, really), I was being cautious and felt that I could afford to leave early because I still have jitters from that experience.

KillerTechniqu
09-14-21, 10:49
Rarely do I hobby on Saturday but found myself in East Brunswick on a beautiful day with time to kill. Heard good thinks about Candy but hadn't been to Swan in a while. Luckily the appointment was a breeze to schedule and off I went.

Got in a room and shortly Candy came in. She looked beautiful more than I expected. After brief hello off to TS. We were back to the room and ready. Because it was my first time with her I tried to be nice and it worked. She gave me 10 minutes or so massage and then started teasing my ball sag, crotch, butts which was refreshing. She dropped her dress and rubbed my back with her tits followed by light tongue bath. When I say crazy body I mean nearly zero fat and fantastic eraser nipples which is a real plus.

Candy wasn't super interactive but nicely accommodated and allowed plenty of roaming and even some light DATY. I really liked her playful attitude and I was clear to me that more was available if requested.

All in all a very satisfying time.

AndyP991
09-22-21, 19:39
Any recommendation for a place near Franklin Park / Kendall Park area?

NobleRemy
09-28-21, 12:39
Hey,

Hopping you guys can help me out. I'm kind of new to the whole massage parlor scene. Hopefully you guys can give me some advice of what to do and don't, how much I should bring, pay, and tip. I'm in East Brunswick, so if you know any good places I'd love to hear them. Also heard about nuru massages and if there are any places nearby that do that is a plus. Also curious about your guy's opinion on going to a massage parlor or seeing an escort?

Blue Dogs
09-29-21, 00:34
Tried it today based on UncleBob78's review. Same experience. I saw Summer. She has bit more curves than usual in the best places! Standard NJ damage apply.I stopped by and drew Sheri. When it came time for the flip she insisted on 140 for FS on top of the 70 house fee. I tried to negotiate her back to the standard price but she wouldn't budge. I had 130 on me so she agreed but said I'll need more next time. Maybe they've upped their price since you went or Sheri is is just a relentless hustler. She has a great natural bod but there are more reasonable options out there for standard non GFE service.

JerseyJames
10-04-21, 09:20
Hey,

Hopping you guys can help me out. I'm kind of new to the whole massage parlor scene. Hopefully you guys can give me some advice of what to do and don't, how much I should bring, pay, and tip. I'm in East Brunswick, so if you know any good places I'd love to hear them. Also heard about nuru massages and if there are any places nearby that do that is a plus. Also curious about your guy's opinion on going to a massage parlor or seeing an escort?The house fee ranges from 60-75 for the hour, then there is the tip bring what you want to spend. The internet suggests 20-40 for basic service up to about 120 if you get full on good service. You do you but that's the suggestions.

Massage parlors are fun because you never know what you'll get. When they ask if you have been before the answer is always yes, be fun and flirty but never creepy or pushy. Give a warm hug and a little playful light touching while getting massaged. On the flip see what happens.

KennyD69
10-13-21, 09:04
Any FS AMPs where the selection isn't mostly older women (like 35+ it seems)? The best I've gotten was at Spa 2X in Edison where the girl looked 25 ish but only offered a HJ and kept her clothes on. At least she allowed me to touch her I guess.

Gypsy614
10-19-21, 21:28
Long time user of these forums but I only post when it's memorable. I am from Out of town here working and I have frequented multiple AMPs all across the nation. I have never tried the Latina spas. You guys have something special In Edison. I had a dream I met Nicole (Columbian). She is gorgeous and that doesn't do her justice. She has a 10 body. I was led to the room and undressed. She began with an oil rub and I couldn't believe how perfect her ass was and had to touch. Massage was a 4 at best but she speaks perfect English and her personality is awesome and genuine. On the flip I couldn't wait and just asked for everything. When the undressed I was excited to say the least. CBJ with 69 was next and I could have finished there but I wanted more so I wanted her in miss so I could look at her. She is gorgeous. Kissing was allowed and eventually I turned her to doggy so I could finish with that amazing ass shaking in front of me. I think I'm ruined with AMPs I wish I had went to Latina spas years ago. $$ out the door. Good hunting all. I know I'll go back before I leave.

JerseyClubLov
10-20-21, 13:27
Long time user of these forums but I only post when it's memorable. I am from Out of town here working and I have frequented multiple AMPs all across the nation. I have never tried the Latina spas. You guys have something special In Edison. I had a dream I met Nicole (Columbian). She is gorgeous and that doesn't do her justice. She has a 10 body. I was led to the room and undressed. She began with an oil rub and I couldn't believe how perfect her ass was and had to touch. Massage was a 4 at best but she speaks perfect English and her personality is awesome and genuine. On the flip I couldn't wait and just asked for everything. When the undressed I was excited to say the least. CBJ with 69 was next and I could have finished there but I wanted more so I wanted her in miss so I could look at her. She is gorgeous. Kissing was allowed and eventually I turned her to doggy so I could finish with that amazing ass shaking in front of me. I think I'm ruined with AMPs I wish I had went to Latina spas years ago. $$ out the door. Good hunting all. I know I'll go back before I leave.Is this the sunny spa at xx9 amboy?

TravelinMonger
10-23-21, 15:21
Heard about this private location from a co-worker and they didn't disappoint, no site or twitter, just text. Very private location.

I texted in advance and met Sarah. A very cute and beautiful young girl.

She spoke English and was very welcoming.

Made my way to finally see this little Sarah at 202/206. There was an error with the time so I had to wait a bit. No worries, the ladies were just having early dinner so I joined.

Sarah came across cute and sweet but after all the reviews I've read about her, all I wanted was to lay her down so I was a bit anxious. She's short, small and has a nice tan, not your average Chinese. Not sure if she qualifies as a spinner but she's small. Nice tits (very ticklish) she let me suck on her small nipples for a few min as she was moaning, she fully shaved, she does have a very beautiful under the hood setup; Tiny, sweet and tight.

Sarah was very accommodating in the room but standard service here doesn't include a shower together, not an issue since no one is wasting time in the shower.

We skipped the whole massage thing and got right to business I leave the donation on the table and slowly undress her to revel a Nice tight solid curvy body. She starts one of the best BBJ I ever got in NJ. Slow, deep, wet, eye contact, some moans excellent hand motion and attention to my sack. This goes on for 10 min so I stand up and push it further without resistance I was ready to spend the rest of the session with this BBJ but she wanted to fuck and she showed me how wet she was.

She got ready for mish that was very nice and tight, good visual and timed moans and shaking.

I turn her over for doggy and the visual alone got me ready to end with a huge load but I resisted and after 10 min in tight doggy with me holding her hips and how tight she was I blow in the bag and collapsed on the table still attached to her.

Passers
10-25-21, 11:15
Decided to visit there before 4th of July and I was glad I did nonetheless had to wait 10 minutes for the girl. I was moved to a private room and Joy finally showed up and apologized for the wait. $60 for an hour. I asked for firm massage and boy did she deliver a very firm massage that left me a bit sore the next day. When it was time for something more sensual she got on the table put her legs up and gave a fantastic tease from behind working my cock, balls and ass. I flipped after this, pulled the top down and she finished me off with great care.

Made another visit last night. Drew Jackie for this time. She's beautiful and super friendly. She accommodated form the beginning and pleased all the right spot with her skills. Great mouth job followed by a squeezing with her muscle. Cow girl, mish and doggy.

Will go back and might try 4 hands on my next visit if they say ok.Looking for spots not skipping the massage part. Any intel?

Blue Dogs
11-01-21, 16:25
Tried it today based on UncleBob78's review. Same experience. I saw Summer. She has bit more curves than usual in the best places! Standard NJ damage apply.Still trying to figure this place out due to it's convenient location for me. When I went it was 70 for the house and 140 for FS. A bit steep for no GFE, no slide, minimal massage and out the door in about 40 minutes. Texted the place recently to see if I was overcharged or if there were any girls who were okay with the standard price for standard service. In her reply she said. Sorry no. This place will be off the list for me until the price comes down to the service level or service goes up to the price.

YoungPapi
11-03-21, 22:39
Any spots in the Mercer County area or surrounding that got Korean girls? Age doesn't really matter, as long as they look good. But 30's or younger preferred of course, if there aren't many good spots I'll take any type of Asian since I've never really been with an Asian girl. I'd just like if the first one was Korean.

BurnerPhone7
11-05-21, 12:28
Any spots in the Mercer County area or surrounding that got Korean girls? Age doesn't really matter, as long as they look good. But 30's or younger preferred of course, if there aren't many good spots I'll take any type of Asian since I've never really been with an Asian girl. I'd just like if the first one was Korean.Jackie at good day spa in Neptune will be one of the best choices for now. Don't go GDS in E. Brunswick. There're retired MMS / providers and they really keep trying to rip me off. So I removed them from my list to go.

Qstorm101
11-05-21, 20:15
Any spots in the Mercer County area or surrounding that got Korean girls? Age doesn't really matter, as long as they look good. But 30's or younger preferred of course, if there aren't many good spots I'll take any type of Asian since I've never really been with an Asian girl. I'd just like if the first one was Korean.Ocean spa in East Windsor near old Trenton and on Princeton Hightstown rd. FS with a high of YMMV. Youngish looking but girls change frequently but services seem to be steady. Mostly Chinese girls though.

Slammer333
11-18-21, 13:01
Heard about this private location from a co-worker and they didn't disappoint, no site or twitter, just text. Very private location.

I texted in advance and met Sarah. A very cute and beautiful young girl.

She spoke English and was very welcoming.

Made my way to finally see this little Sarah at 202/206. There was an error with the time so I had to wait a bit. No worries, the ladies were just having early dinner so I joined.

Sarah came across cute and sweet but after all the reviews I've read about her, all I wanted was to lay her down so I was a bit anxious. She's short, small and has a nice tan, not your average Chinese. Not sure if she qualifies as a spinner but she's small. Nice tits (very ticklish) she let me suck on her small nipples for a few min as she was moaning, she fully shaved, she does have a very beautiful under the hood setup; Tiny, sweet and tight.

Sarah was very accommodating in the room but standard service here doesn't include a shower together, not an issue since no one is wasting time in the shower.

We skipped the whole massage thing and got right to business I leave the donation on the table and slowly undress her to revel a Nice tight solid curvy body. She starts one of the best BBJ I ever got in NJ. Slow, deep, wet, eye contact, some moans excellent hand motion and attention to my sack. This goes on for 10 min so I stand up and push it further without resistance I was ready to spend the rest of the session with this BBJ but she wanted to fuck and she showed me how wet she was.

She got ready for mish that was very nice and tight, good visual and timed moans and shaking.

I turn her over for doggy and the visual alone got me ready to end with a huge load but I resisted and after 10 min in tight doggy with me holding her hips and how tight she was I blow in the bag and collapsed on the table still attached to her.Sarah's a gem. Young and fun if you can figure out which buttons to push. But I heard 202/206 is no longer open. Not sure what happened but I hear a few of the girls have resurfaced in Somerville. Anybody have any intel?

Not So Old
11-18-21, 21:14
Sarah's a gem. Young and fun if you can figure out which buttons to push. But I heard 202/206 is no longer open. Not sure what happened but I hear a few of the girls have resurfaced in Somerville. Anybody have any intel?I believe some if not all of them have relocated to 205.

Slammer333
11-21-21, 14:17
I believe some if not all of them have relocated to 205.Yeah, that's what I'm hearing. What happened with 202/206? Susan finally decide to sail off into the sunset?

Not So Old
11-21-21, 14:33
Yeah, that's what I'm hearing. What happened with 202/206? Susan finally decide to sail off into the sunset?Read a few comments on another forum, guys were saying they saw a for sale sign in one of the windows, a few days or weeks prior to this happening. If there was one, I never noticed it.

NCSilent
11-24-21, 13:10
Long time user of these forums but I only post when it's memorable. I am from Out of town here working and I have frequented multiple AMPs all across the nation. I have never tried the Latina spas. You guys have something special In Edison. I had a dream I met Nicole (Columbian). She is gorgeous and that doesn't do her justice. She has a 10 body. I was led to the room and undressed. She began with an oil rub and I couldn't believe how perfect her ass was and had to touch. Massage was a 4 at best but she speaks perfect English and her personality is awesome and genuine. On the flip I couldn't wait and just asked for everything. When the undressed I was excited to say the least. CBJ with 69 was next and I could have finished there but I wanted more so I wanted her in miss so I could look at her. She is gorgeous. Kissing was allowed and eventually I turned her to doggy so I could finish with that amazing ass shaking in front of me. I think I'm ruined with AMPs I wish I had went to Latina spas years ago. $$ out the door. Good hunting all. I know I'll go back before I leave.Visiting from out of town but originally from NJ. Haven't visited in Over 3 years and I used to visit bubbles. Not sure if this is the location you're referring to or if it's even open anymore. But you or anyone that can chime in on any local Latin spa I would appreciate much! I'm from Charlotte so if info ever needed I'll be glad to provide.

Suter
11-27-21, 17:43
Visiting from out of town but originally from NJ. Haven't visited in Over 3 years and I used to visit bubbles. Not sure if this is the location you're referring to or if it's even open anymore. But you or anyone that can chime in on any local Latin spa I would appreciate much! I'm from Charlotte so if info ever needed I'll be glad to provide.I went to a Latin spa in Edison on Talmadge Rd next to a pizza shop. I had to ring the doorbell to get in and was received by a pretty lady. She asked if I'd ever been there before. I messed up and said "no" but she bailed me out by asking if I'd been to any other places, and I said "yes. " She informed me that the only girl on staff had an appointment shortly and that I should come back in 30 minutes. I said "ok" but never came back, so I don't know if it's the same place referenced in the post you referenced, but all indications are that it's a place where the services we're seeking are available.

Anyone know the place I'm talking about, and if so, any opinions about it?

Slammer333
11-29-21, 16:23
Read a few comments on another forum, guys were saying they saw a for sale sign in one of the windows, a few days or weeks prior to this happening. If there was one, I never noticed it.Yeah I'd heard that as well. My guess is Susan was getting tired of the business. She certainly had a good run and after James left things were never the same. Who knows, maybe she'll resurface but I doubt it. In the meantime, I need to get over to Somerville and reacquaint myself with Mimi's sweet ass before she disappears too.