PDA

View Full Version : Pell City

Whorehound38
01-12-09, 00:23
Picked up a lady in Pell City Saturday morning. She was kind of short with a plump build and big titties, short red hair. Reminded me of a butch version of Reba McEntire. Certainly not what you'd call pretty. She was looking for a ride to Helena.

She was friendly and funny though, certainly nice to be around. As we passed Talladega I asked her if she'd mind stopping at McCaig's motel to play around for a while.

FS, BBBJ, and Greek for the cost of a motel room at McCaigs and a ride to Helena when we were done. Never asked to be paid, never complained about being manhandled.

Sorry I don't remember her name, and she doesn't have a phone.

Bamasam
01-19-09, 11:29
Picked up a lady in Pell City Saturday morning. She was kind of short with a plump build and big titties, short red hair. Reminded me of a butch version of Reba McEntire. Certainly not what you'd call pretty. She was looking for a ride to Helena.

She was friendly and funny though, certainly nice to be around. As we passed Talladega I asked her if she'd mind stopping at McCaig's motel to play around for a while.

FS, BBBJ, and Greek for the cost of a motel room at McCaigs and a ride to Helena when we were done. Never asked to be paid, never complained about being manhandled.

Sorry I don't remember her name, and she doesn't have a phone.Where did you pick her up at WH?

Whorehound38
01-19-09, 18:14
Where did you pick her up at WH?

Right across the street from the BP station at exit 156. Right in Front of the Hardees.

Btw, I saw a cute black girl out there just an hour or so ago in the same place. I got the look and a wave from her, but by the time I circled back around she was getting in the car with another monger. This girl was pretty cute, nice build, I would guess probably 18-20 years old.

Bamasam
01-20-09, 17:36
Good maybe that area will pick up some more.

It is a little more accessable to me than 1st ave.

Whorehound38
01-21-09, 21:39
Good maybe that area will pick up some more.

It is a little more accessable to me than 1st ave.

You know the road that goes by Hardees and down by the Hospital ? Turn down that road, and go slow - trucks park on both sides of the road during the week and you'll see girls there when the trucks are there.

Drive on down past the hospital, turn left at the stop sign where it smells like gas. I've seen girls all the way down there by the Industrial Park early in the afternoon.

After your left turn, then drive about 1/2 mile and turn left on Florida Road. About the time you get up to the hotels, Wal-Mart and Home Depot and all that you'll see a girl walking there from time to time, but the best place is over between Hardees and the Hospital, going by here just makes for a nice little loop - easy cruise.

Then drive on past all that back out to 231, turn south and drive back to Hardees and you're back where you started.

I've seen really pretty girls crossing 231 on occassion.

You know what else is a good place to look for tail in Pell City ? That little Motel near the Flower shop on Cogswell Avenue. Last summer I saw a real attractive black woman cross the street and go into a room there, I judged her to be working because of the clothes she was wearing. She was advertising to get the point across if you know what I'm saying. I watched her go into a room and pulled through the parking lot there a couple times and nothing. Came back in a couple hours and she was standing in the door of her room, drove through the parking lot and waved, she waved back and I figured that was an invite to come meet her. Had a very nice time, for not too much $$, I've long since forgotten the dirty details, but you can certainly find tail in this town.

Actually I have more luck with divorced women around here though, just pick em up in the grocery store, liquor store or one of the local bars. Not to brag or anything, but I know without a doubt I could go out in this town and meet a woman to screw in 2-3 hours for the cost of a motel room and a few drinks. Any day of the week.

Clark Kent
01-22-09, 10:45
Yet another reason to go to Pell City than Charlie's and Fat Man's BBQ. Is Fat Man's even around anymore ?

Member #4703
01-22-09, 13:39
You forgot about the Big Bull. They used to to one of the best buffets around. Froglegs and crawfish out of this world.

Clark Kent
01-22-09, 15:47
You forgot about the Big Bull. They used to to one of the best buffets around. Froglegs and crawfish out of this world.

I forgot about that place. I never went there. It's closed now isn't it ? If it's the one I'm thinking of, it's not far from Fat Man's.

Bamasam
01-23-09, 13:27
Big Bull is closed but Fat Mans is still open. Anouther good BBQ joint is right across from Hwy 34, I cant think of the name of it right off hand. Last time I was around I turned by the Hardees and rode down to the Industrial park and turned around then went up and hit I20 over to the Truck stop but nothing in sight. It was in the middle of the day so will try again and let you know.

One other thing you might not knopw is the KFC there in town has a daytime buffet. :)

Member #4703
01-23-09, 13:41
Big Bull had that little motel attached to it. It was good for people who were fishing and staying the night. I guess it's still there. The motel was one of those places that would normally be $30 bucks, but when the races came to town it would go up to $200 a night. How did Fat Man's close. I thought it burned down. I remember seeing that place practically underwater one time when the lake got way up.

Whorehound38
01-24-09, 00:46
speaking of the big bull, thats another place that you can find girls sometimes.

about 10 years ago there used to a motel even further down 231 toward vincent, not quite to cloverdale. if you're going south its on the left side of the road, the place is all run-down but if you see it you can tell it used to be a motel back in the day. anyway, there used to be a lot of drug activity there late at night, drug dealing, **** drinking, etc... you could find girls selling tail there if you dared to drive out there late at night.

i haven't been out there in a really long time, but i still talk to some of those same people and they tell me that pretty much the same thing goes on at the big bull, but that is just what i've heard. i've never bothered to go out there and see for myself. go out to one of the local bars here and stay till they close and follow along where everyone goes, once the drinking and kareoke is over the big bull is where everyone heads and i know at least a few girls in that crowd will play for pay.

if you get a chance to meet a big tittied bleach blonde named mary, she's worth getting to know and so is her sister. i haven't dated either one of them in years but they're still around i see them from time to time. i talked to mary a few months ago and asked her if she was still seeing someone we both know - her answer was, i still date him when he has some money, so i'm pretty sure she'll still turn tricks.

please don't bother pming me for these girls contact info, what i know about them i will post here, and like i was saying i don't have much contact with that crowd anymore so i really don't know who to tell you to meet or ask. but i promise you if you're willing to stay out in the bars till they close and party its damn near impossible not to get laid, just have to invest the time.

ask the bartenders to introduce you to the girls that are looking to make a few bucks and like to get laid, they know whats going on.

Warhorse
01-28-09, 21:05
Anyone have any numbers to inside infor for any working girls in Phonnix City?

Bamasam
02-21-09, 11:07
Wh the motel that you are talking about used to be called Happy Jacks but it has been closed down for years. I haven't seen anything going on there in a long time. Big Bull hotel is pretty dead also. I might try to check out the bar over on 78 going towards Riverside, I have been told that it produces some wild gals from time to time.

Whorehound38
02-21-09, 18:04
Wh the motel that you are talking about used to be called Happy Jacks but it has been closed down for years. I haven't seen anything going on there in a long time. Big Bull hotel is pretty dead also. I might try to check out the bar over on 78 going towards Riverside, I have been told that it produces some wild gals from time to time.

yeah Happy Jacks - even after it was closed there was a lot of wild stuff going on there

Member #3954
03-25-09, 19:19
Today on Back pages. Sweet girl $.25

I think most have seen her before.

She got ran out of BHM by the man!...If you have an old phone # on this lady, lose it! Belongs to Uncle Leo, and I don't think he will give it back. She is thin 5' 10" 100lb wet short black hair.

looking to make a friend? - 22
posted: March 24, 2009, 10:05 AM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Reply: click here

Hey to everyone out there looking for some companionship.I am Jenna. I love to meet new and exciting people and would like to be your new best friend.I am a very outgoing person with a honest sweet personality. If interested check me out...2055040657
Poster's age: 22

Bamasam
03-26-09, 11:09
Rat not meaning to sound like a DA but is that $250 or $25.

She is cute but I don't see $250.

Jr Monger
03-26-09, 13:59
Rat not meaning to sound like a DA but is that $250 or $25.

She is cute but I don't see $250.

I always understood .25 = $25 and that $ = $100 . . . Every $ meant another $100.

Bamasam, you weren't paying attention in class!!!

Just having some fun with ya.

Clark Kent
03-26-09, 14:02
I think most of the people that post on the forums have no idea what that screwy way of posting monetary amounts is supposed to be to begin with. The $ is supposed to mean 100 on here, yet alot of people, including me post it as society understands it to just mean a dollar sign. Then if you want to add part of 100 you use decimals. Actually if the amount Rat posted is as it says to do in the abbreviations, then it would mean 125 dollars. Just speaking in general about the ways of posting monetary amounts and not meaning Rat or anyone in specific, it's kind of stupid to me, and confusing, because alot of people here don't know how to post that way yet try to and end up confusing themselves and others. Saying .25 in society is 25 cents. How often is someone going to have to pay 25 cents to a provider ? In that case, you'd never have need to use a decimal to describe how much you pay. I wonder how many people that post here never took stuff like that in school and therefore would have no idea how to write all that out, but I'll bet most people here understands if I say I want $25 for something I mean 25 dollars. If you paid someone 40 dollars just say $40, and I believe most people here would understand it. I took math in school, I just don't see why something easy has to be made into something tedious. Sure posting the amounts the way it shows is easy to some, but obviously not with all the various ways others post amounts here, that's why it would just be easiest to just spell it out like everyone does in society, and not like you're in Miss Crabtree's math class. I think the cloaked monetary amounts is just another way of people trying to veil their actions, such as saying they're dreaming when they recount their time with a girl. Either that or it's just chat room style speak even though we're not supposed to use chat room style in our posts. I find it easier to just spell things out, rather than have to go look up what I'm trying to convey as to my experiences. I remember when I first started posting here a while back, it took me forever to understand what all the abbreviations were for sexual acts, and some I still have to look up if it's not a common one.

Bamasam
03-30-09, 08:44
I know and it gets confusing as all hell to me. If I were to "dream" that I tapped some girl in the ass I damn sure wouldn't dream about paying for it!

If I say $20 I mean Twenty Dollars, that is why I was asking because the pics of the girl posted sure didn't look like $250 worth. Not knocking anyone and yes I would do her but for that price I had better get an allnighter.

Clark Kent
03-30-09, 17:12
I know and it gets confusing as all hell to me. If I were to "dream" that I tapped some girl in the ass I damn sure wouldn't dream about paying for it!

If I say $20 I mean Twenty Dollars, that is why I was asking because the pics of the girl posted sure didn't look like $250 worth. Not knocking anyone and yes I would do her but for that price I had better get an allnighter.

Exactly, that's why I've always thought it was so stupid for people to make sure they mention they 'dreamed' this or that at least several times in their posts. The first place I saw that on here was in the Atlanta posts a while back, then I started seeing people all over saying it. Do they really think saying they're dreaming means anything ? For one thing, all you post on here is just written word, and it could be nothing more than fiction. Hell, I'm Stephen King, but I'm surely not dreaming what I say happened to me on here.

As for the monetary amounts, our visitor from Jersey commented he always thought .25 meant $25, though I always thought .25 on things you buy meant 25 cents. All the decimals and veiled ways to say a hundred dollars are just ways to mask saying how much you paid for a girl, and really what should it matter. Jackson has mentioned several times on here that there have never been any attempts by LE to find information about posters on this board and they never will. I've never seen the need to mask things with decimals, or to act like I'm Rip Van Winkle in my posts.

Member #3954
04-02-09, 16:56
$125. 00 USD

But I must back up to say I had a second date with a woman Monday and during the oral reoprt I almost had to stop her due to her lousey delivery.

This Lincon chick gave the best BBBJ I have ever had from a WSW or CK skank. If I was cruising though Talledega, I'd be hard pressed not to try for just another BBBJ with her jeans on. Maybe Less than $40. 00, or. 4.

Whorehound38
04-03-09, 06:32
Yet another reason to go to Pell City than Charlie's and Fat Man's BBQ. Is Fat Man's even around anymore ?

yeah it is - its right next to that bar "Even Odds" which is a good place to pick up girls or ladies. the male to female ratio is a bit unadvantageous there most of the time, but there are ladies there looking to score if your standards aren't to high

Whorehound38
04-03-09, 06:36
This Lincon chick gave the best BBBJ I have ever had from a WSW or CK skank. If I was cruising though Talledega, I'd be hard pressed not to try for just another BBBJ with her jeans on. Maybe Less than $40. 00, or. 4.

what is the Lincoln chicks name, and are those pics accurate ?

I recognize the phone number, but if those pics go with the phone number I think it does they're older pics - or rather the girls is older than as in the picture

BigStick9
04-22-09, 13:42
I know its a little after the fact but I was on my way to North Alabama and by the time I got back home my wife was at home and obviously not a good time to report. I was fueling up at the Embry's Crossroads exit in Lincoln yesterday. You have to go in and either pay or leave your credit card while you fuel up so as I went back outside there within a few feet of my truck were two ladies in a VERY heated argument. So much so I walked around to the back of my truck instead of walking through them. Not really wanting to listen but it was hard not to but at the same time, they were both screaming and hard to make heads or tails about it. Until this guy walked up and got in it. Then I understood. They were pulling a pop up camper on their way to camp out for the race Sunday. Their truck broke down and somehow the guy lost his wallet and had no way to get it repaired. He was married to one of the chicks and was basically telling her she was going to have to be open minded. Drastic measures had to be taken. I'm assuming since they were in public and truckers were in and out of the store he wasn't going to come out and say bang some strange guy to get the truck fixed. The other chick goes inside and his wife asked why she had to. LOL, he says because they other girl was invited on this trip and it wasn't right to ask her. Like asking your wife is? Anyway, I go inside to get my card run and get on my way and when I come out the girl is leaned up against my drivers door. I'm looking for him and he's now standing at his truck still cussing her. At first I'm thinking even if I did, she's pissed and has an attitude and won't be any fun at all. As I was about to speak she interrupts and says since I head the whole f*****g conversation would I like to help her out. She said she would take the money and get her a ride back to Arkansas. And I thought only people from Alabama would be like this. She was like if we could get a room here at the hotel, I stopped her. I have a camper on the lake just a few miles away. She got in and we went to the lake. Now she wasn't what I'd call a prize catch but she did have a nice body, smooth legs and her being pissed was a good thing. A very nice grudge f**k. Since I wasn't in any particular hurry, we had a very nice 3 hour romp. Only two holes were offered but after several rounds later I didn't ask again and just went for it anyway. Took it with no complaints. We got finished and I asked her if she wanted to ride as far as I was going but she said no, she's cooled off now and I took her back to the Chevron. The guy and girl were in the Huddle House waiting apparently impatiently since as soon as he saw us he comes running out. 1. 5 for three hours wasn't bad at all considering the service. He was already cussing and giving her crap about being gone so long. I wanted so bad to tell him how tight her arse is but didn't' want to make it worse for her.

Btw, the girl in Lincoln someone posted about several days ago. The number on the listing is forwarded to a voicemale. No, I didn't leave a message. Is that her current #?

Whorehound38
07-28-09, 00:47
Saw a WSW near the industrial park, down the street from the hosptal this morning. Don't know her name, and never met her but I recognized her from the 1st Avenue stroll where I've seen her a few times before. Wasn't looking for a date, and if I wasn't in a hurry I would have stopped to meet her and TOFTT.

You can find girls around that area, but its been a while since I've met any.

And since I'm posting, I've seen another girl in that area a few times the last couple of months. Thin bruenette with a pony tail -- really would like to meet her. I think she lives off Cogswell Avenue around 38th street. Anyone know anything about her ?

I picked up a nice looking tattoed blonde near food outlet in pell city about a month ago. She was standing in front of the store and I drove by a couple times and stared her down. Waved her over and she got right in the car, took her to McCaigs for the afternoon - $50 well worth it. I just gave her the money she never asked for it or mentioned anything that would get us in trouble.

Bamasam
07-28-09, 09:14
The last few times I have drove down through there it was dead but I did see the ponytail a few weeks ago but of course I was not alone so didnt get a chance to stop. I think I need to make a run to Home Depot soon.

Whorehound38
08-28-09, 07:31
The last few times I have drove down through there it was dead but I did see the ponytail a few weeks ago but of course I was not alone so didnt get a chance to stop. I think I need to make a run to Home Depot soon.

I have been in that area probably 4-5 times a week for the last couple of months, sometimes even 2-3 times a day hunting for that young pony tail girl. Still no luck though.

A couple days ago I picked up 2 older WSW near the stop sign down the street from the hospital at about 9 in the morning - you know the area that always smells like gas. Neither woman was really great looking and older than I imagine most of you like, I'd guess late 40s. They wanted 25 each for head and pussy, I agreed it would be 25 apiece but it would have to be for absolutely everything I wanted, all six holes. I got some good 2-girl head, sampled both pussies, and then had them 69 each other while I buttfucked one of them. Money and Time well spent. One of those women I saw crossing the street from the BP station where all the construction is going on last night so they're in the neighborhood you just have to look hard for them.

Whorehound38
08-29-09, 01:30
This morning I saw Pony Tail girl on Comer Avenue. She was talking to "Lightning" - the mentally handicapped man that is usually seen riding a bycycle and sweeps the floors and stocks beer at Triple-Ts. I so wanted to stop and talk to her, she was wearing a cropped top shirt and some tight jeans cut low showing off a very nice backside and tummy. And of course that beautiful brown pony tail. Got a good look at her face too -- she's pretty.

Unfortunately there were two Pell City Police Cars parked in the church parking lot keeping an eye on things, so I couldn't stop.

But I'm next to certain that she lives somewhere around 33rd street and Comer Avenue because she's always in that area when I see her.

Since I saw her talking to Lightning, next time I see him I'm going to ask him who she is and what he knows about her. Maybe he knows her name or where she lives and how to get in touch with her.

I'm borderline obsessed with meeting this girl now, can you tell ? Ha Ha

I think I will go out and hop all the bars and night spots around Pell City and see if she shows up there, it never occured to me to look for her at night before but I might as well go try at night for once.

Whorehound38
09-02-09, 00:22
Finally met Pony Tail Girl today, so now I know where she lives what her name is, where she works, and all that. Bad news is though, I don't think she walks looking for dates, she just walks. But she definitely is very pretty, but I'm really let down I couldn't get a date with her, actually I never really came right out and asked her for a date, but under the circumstances of where I finally met her it didn't seem appropriate. If I get a better chance to talk to her more privately, I'm going to ask her out anyway, but I don't think she's in business. She's got a very coy personality and I'm still dying to fuck her though.

Bamasam
09-03-09, 06:51
Need to take a ride back over and see what I can find out also WH. Any idea where the two older ones stay? I am not as picky as some and hell I have had some older ones that would put the young girls to shame.

Oncebitten
10-18-09, 15:34
First of all, let me say that McCaigs up the interstate is dead. However, wxit 158 privided me with Wendy, who on a SW scale is about an 8, privided me with a BBBJCIM for .20 at exit 158. It was an unrushed session and damn her oral skills were excellent!

Whorehound38
01-18-10, 10:38
I was in Winn-Dixie late the other night and right as I was leaving a cutie walked in, and get this - she was wearing a pair of men's boxer shorts with an old thread bare pair of thermal underwear that was too big for her pulled over them for pants. They were so big she was having to hold them up with one hand. Her hair was all messed up and from looking at her you got the idea that she just rolled out of bed after an all-night gang bang.

I had already paid for my stuff, but I stalled for a minute to strike up a convo while she bought her cigarettes.

Young woman with no pants on in the grocery store really gets your attention.

We walked outside and I saw her car and saw she was alone so once I knew there wouldn't be an angry boyfriend or husband there I decided to just go for broke and ask her out.

Had a great car date, four pops, nothing off limits, no discussion of money at all but I gave her 6 when I dropped her off and got her digits for later.

Clark Kent
01-18-10, 18:36
Had a great car date, four pops, nothing off limits, no discussion of money at all but I gave her 6 when I dropped her off and got her digits for later.

Why give her money if she didn't ask for it ? The girl might have just been wanting to have a good time. I wonder what she thought to herself when you handed her money after you just screwed her, lol.

Mistaflava
01-18-10, 20:44
Had a great car date, four pops, nothing off limits, no discussion of money at all but I gave her 6 when I dropped her off and got her digits for later.I was wondering if you can share digits?

Whorehound38
01-27-10, 00:11
Why give her money if she didn't ask for it ? The girl might have just been wanting to have a good time. I wonder what she thought to herself when you handed her money after you just screwed her, lol.

I'm just a nice guy I guess, besides I wanted to make sure I could see her again.

Clark Kent
01-27-10, 02:40
Still, if I met a girl at a store and we ended up going somewhere and screwing, giving her money after the deed would make her feel like a tramp or something in my mind. You might have thought it was being a 'nice guy' but I can imagine most women who didn't ask to be paid would be greatly offended by it. Her saying 'what is this ? do you think I'm a prostitute ?' would be a natural reaction, lol. Maybe it's just me.

Turtleluver
02-07-10, 16:42
Went out last night. Never been to Pell City before. Disappointed. I went to Exit 158 like someone had mentioned. A big Walmart there cruised the parking lot, just shoppers. Crossed the freeway cruised up to the Hospital and around the Waffle House no luck. Drove to the downtown area went up and down 1st Ave N and 1st Ave S where I did see LEO. Made me think sometimes there might be action there, just not last night.

If anybody knows more please post.

Clark Kent
02-08-10, 11:39
Seems to me it would only pay off to visit Pell City if you lived near there and could frequent the area often without it taking too much time or gas to do so. It's just like a few places I've listed in my post 'Where to find SW in Bham' are places I seldom visit as they're a drive to get to, plus it's unlikely you'll see anything there, even though it's possible. But someone that lives near them it might pay off for them. There's an area out near Moody I listed in the aforementioned post that I've seen SW at on several occasions, yet those occasions are few and far between. It takes a good drive for me to get out to that area in Moody, and by the time I've made it back to the main stroll I've wasted close to two hours and usually need to get gas, lol. It would be the same for me with Pell City. Though in the daytime you could make something of it and stop by Charlie's fish house or Fat Man's BBQ.

Whorehound38
02-12-10, 02:21
Thats true, I definitely wouldn't make a trip there just to look for a date.

I've met working girls there, where it wasn't so much that I was looking for a date as it was that I recognize a SW and take advantage of the opportunity

But if it happens to be a race weekend, cruise the motels or even cruise the gas stations and walmarts. You'll find the girls, can't really miss them

Also speaking of girls in Pell City. I happened to be at Court there recently and saw three different SWs there that I've dated before right inside the courthouse!

Whorehound38
04-29-10, 21:26
Saw a couple of girls at the wal-mart in pell city yesterday, girls I recognized from the stroll on 1st ave

Also, saw a heavy set black girl working it on the side walk down where the dairy queen used to be. Didn't stop to meet, not my thing but she was stacked and getting the point across.

Junglecat
12-21-12, 09:46
New to the area can anybody update what going on in Pell City or Lincoln.

Burner28
12-29-12, 16:50
New to the area can anybody update what going on in pell city or lincolnI've seen absolutely nothing in Pell City. Depending on your standards, you may have a little luck at the lincoln / embry exit. Commercial company can be found at times at the truck stop off that exit. Not my cup of tea personally, but I've seen some lizards there. The action will pick up some when they're racing at Talladega.