PDA

View Full Version : Boone???

Iva Bigun
01-05-09, 00:46
My travels are taking me to Boone for a day or so of work, and I was wondering if there is any action to be found there?

I thought that surely with Appy State being there that there would be a willing co-ed or 2 needing book money?

Feel free to private message me if you wish.

Later,

Iva B.

Member #4169
01-06-09, 14:18
I lived there for 2 years unless you meet them at the bar there is no trim to be found there hairy hippy chicks only.

KnobJob
01-09-09, 19:17
Yeah I second that. I was in Boone for a few days last year and I went fishing every night. Not a bite to be found.

Satiatus
06-20-11, 21:52
I will start looking tomorrow night just need a bit of lovin.

Yeah I second that. I was in Boone for a few days last year and I went fishing every night. Not a bite to be found.

SpinDoctor
07-04-11, 07:12
I've noticed a couple popping up on BP. Brittnay and some other blonde. Wonder if they are really up here or they come up from Hickory if called. Anyone got any additional info? I've been up here over 20 yeas and have yet to find much of anything on the P4P circuit.

NC Transplant
07-04-11, 09:35
College town? You would think some students would need a little help with tuition? But it is a small town so what do I know? Just like Bloomington, IN?

I've noticed a couple popping up on BP. Brittnay and some other blonde. Wonder if they are really up here or they come up from Hickory if called. Anyone got any additional info? I've been up here over 20 yeas and have yet to find much of anything on the P4P circuit.

Wesstone2
07-05-11, 00:53
I've noticed a couple popping up on BP. Brittnay and some other blonde. Wonder if they are really up here or they come up from Hickory if called. Anyone got any additional info? I've been up here over 20 yeas and have yet to find much of anything on the P4P circuit.I know Tat2lily comes to Boone every once in a while. She was just there last week. She is from another town but usually tries to stay a few days. Check her out if you have not seen her. I think she is from Asheville.

Bouinage
07-05-11, 11:11
I've noticed a couple popping up on BP. Brittnay and some other blonde. Wonder if they are really up here or they come up from Hickory if called. Anyone got any additional info? I've been up here over 20 yeas and have yet to find much of anything on the P4P circuit.I agree! I lived in Boone for 4years (work related) and never had any luck in P4P, only saw a SW once in my whole time there, always had to go to Hickory of Greensboro for any kind of action. You have to remember that ASU is where all the wealthy kids go to school, not to mention that you are in a heavy religious area of the state.

SpinDoctor
07-05-11, 14:50
3 mongers come out of the woodwork. At least I know I'm not alone. Maybe we can start a club and ship some up here. I bet they would come for 3 or 4 appointments. Although I don't know if I want your sloppy seconds. LOL. Let me know if you hear of anything.

Elgrande4
09-01-11, 13:29
I am staying in Wilkeseboro tonight. Any reliable info would be appreciated. Can PM me if you want.

Thanks

BrittnayHkyNc
11-09-11, 16:18
Hey Guys, I'm in Boone now every Mon-Wed. If you need some time to relax or need some quality fun and attention, then just call or txt me 24/7 at. (828).640-2598. Email is brittnay.starr@yahoo.com

Don't miss out, I won't be here long!

Please no disrespectful or rude men!

No men under 30!

No private or blocked calls will be answered!

Hope to hear from you soon, x0x0 Brittnay

Member #6030
11-09-11, 23:30
Hey Guys, I'm in Boone now every Mon-Wed. If you need some time to relax or need some quality fun and attention, then just call or txt me 24/7 at. (828).640-2598. Email is brittnay.starr@yahoo.com

Don't miss out, I won't be here long!

Please no disrespectful or rude men!

No men under 30!

No private or blocked calls will be answered!

Hope to hear from you soon, x0x0 BrittnayHey brittnay I would drive to boone to see you I have called you several times. Hit me back up.

BrittnayHkyNc
02-25-12, 14:25
Tsxguy. Whenever you read this call me. I still go to boone and stay in hotel alot, if you are in boone area or close by let me know. When I'm there I try to stay 3-4 days so it gives guys a chance to get their schedule straightned out, so they can come see me. Would love to see you again sometime soon! I mostly work out of hky though. So you can catch me there about anytime! I did change my number for a few days, but I had some weird stalker calling and breathing in the phone not saying anything, but my number is changed back to the same as before.[Commercial Message deleted by Admin] Anyway everyone be safe out there but have a great time.

Thanks, *Brittnay*

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. Please post reports consisting primarily of a commercial nature and/or reports with links to commercial websites in the Classified Advertisement section of the Forum. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.

SpinDoctor
06-16-14, 13:49
Saw where there was a sting in Boone and got 4 guys. Used hotels. Lenoir police and SBI assisted. In all my days of mongering here and other places this is the 1st time I've ever seen this up here.

Anyone have any inside info? Inquiring minds want to know. For info and my safety. Back-channel is OK.