PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

B Malibu
01-04-09, 19:10
Had a .10 off coupon for Union Therapy in Downtown - small strip mall on the corner of Union and 8th. Walked in and asked for latina. Mms says only asian, and I say OK. She gets suspicious of me and then asks if been there before. I say "no" but mentioned a friend. She was nice, tells me to wait, I say I come back, but don't. Looks like a typical mp set-up, and ad says asian and latina.

Just thought this might be a decent spot to hit up when takin' in a game at Staples.

Another place called VIP therapy on 7th, between Union and Fig.

Pick up an LAXpress for a quarter and get the .10 off add for both spots.

Bottomend
01-05-09, 04:36
Malibu, Union used to be up and running in a serious way until LE stepped in and cleared it out. I wonder if the same operation is back. Very fine K-girls with downtown pricing. Also the other place that you mentioned I have been interested in trying. Funds are at an all time low so my spot is truly on the down low! I'll wait for someone else to report.

Napretep123
01-20-09, 10:15
Went to a place on Hollywood that is an all Latina place. The place hs been in that location for quite some time, but this was my first time there. I was asked if I've been their before. I said no but that my friend recommended this place. I paid .5 and was walked to a room. I waited a couple of minutes than the first girl came in looked like an 8 but did not look as excited as the second girl. The second girl looked like 7 but seems like would be more into it, so I asked her to come in. We agreed on .9 for every thing including greek. Started with a little ball play than started a pretty good CBJ (probably could have had a bbbj) session. She lubed her self and I started to go straight for greek mish. It was difficult at first so I used my finger to lube her inside. Was so excited about the greek that I finished very quickly. I was going to get dressed since in my experience most MPs kick you out after you finish. And she said do you still want the massage. She gave me about a 15 minute massage and than asked me if I want to do it again. I said yes which followed by a pretty good HJ. This has been the best MP experience I've ever had.

StreetWise
01-22-09, 15:11
I'd like to check this place out. Whereabouts on Hollywood?

AizenMyoo
01-25-09, 23:48
Not long ago someone in the City of Industry section mentioned Momo therapy in West Hollywood. I recently checked it out and I highly recommend it. I've been there twice and have seen a really lovely young Korean who calls herself Michelle.

The place is located at 7551 Santa Monica boulevard. It is difficult to see the place from Santa Monica boulevard. The entrance is from an alley at the back. Entrance to the alley is from Curson Street.

Vlad De Sade
01-26-09, 05:12
Azien,

Why don't U just drive LE over and show them the room that U spewed a nut in!

Then U can introduce LE to your favorite provider "Michelle" (if U think that is her real name then U R a newbie), and while U R at it I am sure Mamma-san, who I know, would love to meet them too!

WTF people these places, "real Kamps", do not need our help advertising especially in our highly visible public forums open threads...

Please, mongers PM the vital details.

We do not need to be bringing unneeded attention to a place that I love!

This is how it starts...

Now some other newbie will want to post his amazing experience at **** and so on and so forth until LE can not help but read about it!

Remember, Baldwin Park...

Remember, Santa Monica...

Remember, Inglewood...

Remember, SFV (which is finally coming around again since the crack downs of Oct '04)...

Remember, YOU mongers get the point!

Lets please keep the good places off of the radar.

Lets not mine gold for LE they will only destroy our favorites IMHO.

And yes **** is a great Kamp has been since it was Green Therapy way back in the day...

Peace, da I Sadist

Toadtamer2
01-26-09, 21:28
Yep, find a good place, keep it to yourself.

That place is history in a short time.

B Malibu
01-27-09, 03:13
Find a spot you like, report on it, leaving out the crucials like addy and phone number, then let people PM you, or you can PM your trusted peeps. Yes, I know a ton of places advertise and the general concensus is to wanna' believe that LE already knows about these places, blah, blah, blah... but, a lot of places are going underground and not advertisng, and thus rely on solid referals.

And for those places that do advertise, it's really only a matter of time before they start running into trouble. Like Vlad said, look what happened to all those cities! My gaaaawd, I lived at some of those spots in Inglewood from 2001-2004. They were that gooood, that I drove from OC, sometimes during peak traffic hours, just to tap some of those hella-fiiiine latina's! Hehehe...

AizenMyoo
01-29-09, 01:04
Sorry guys, my mistake.

I'll be more discreet in the future.

Thanks,

AizenMyoo

Find a spot you like, report on it, leaving out the crucials like addy and phone number, then let people PM you, or you can PM your trusted peeps. Yes, I know a ton of places advertise and the general concensus is to wanna' believe that LE already knows about these places, blah, blah, blah... but, a lot of places are going underground and not advertisng, and thus rely on solid referals.

And for those places that do advertise, it's really only a matter of time before they start running into trouble. Like Vlad said, look what happened to all those cities! My gaaaawd, I lived at some of those spots in Inglewood from 2001-2004. They were that gooood, that I drove from OC, sometimes during peak traffic hours, just to tap some of those hella-fiiiine latina's! Hehehe...

Milvalley
02-02-09, 13:02
Hello,

Can any seniors can give me a hand looking for fbsm.

Ty ps I'm not law enforment.

Weissman 25
02-02-09, 19:47
Sorry guys, my mistake.

I'll be more discreet in the future.

Thanks,

AizenMyooThanks for Being a such loud mouth now everybody knows(including LE) where it is. Ever heard "keep it to yourself"

Learn from your mistakes someone (or even you) might get caught because of your own post.

Woodrow
02-02-09, 23:20
ps I'm not law enforment.

Oh, well then. I'm reassured! LOL

Why not just use the search feature and type in fbsm, (dare I say, "Officer" ??). That should actually work pretty well. If not in one locality, then maybe in another.

Just a little heads up to the newbies here. Nothing irritates a veterano like a tenderfoot who passes on doing the research and asks for it all on a silver platter. Usually whatever you're looking for is already in here somewhere.

Hugga Bugga
02-03-09, 01:46
I just don't get it. How come the parlours in Thailand are smokin and the thai parlors here aren't even on the same planet? And how come no enterprising girls here have started doing the soapy massage? Man, I'd love to try that. Yeah I'm whining. Back to work.

Vlad De Sade
02-03-09, 02:39
Mongers,

Learn from it!

Then RTFF!!!

Good luck on that officer...

Peace, da I Sadist

Rail Monkey
02-03-09, 03:44
Hello,

Can any seniors can give me a hand looking for fbsm.

Try this one: http://fbsmallworld.com/

Cruiser1362
02-03-09, 07:11
I'm not law enforment.
Come on guys, let's give the guy a hand. OH AND BY THE WAY, here are some pics of him.

Courtrat
02-03-09, 19:35
Not long ago someone in the City of Industry section mentioned Momo therapy in West Hollywood. I recently checked it out and I highly recommend it. I've been there twice and have seen a really lovely young Korean who calls herself Michelle.

The place is located at 7551 Santa Monica boulevard. It is difficult to see the place from Santa Monica boulevard. The entrance is from an alley at the back. Entrance to the alley is from Curson Street.

BTW, this place was already busted in 2005. We don't need a big spotlight. Keep it cool.

AMPaddict
02-05-09, 23:14
And thus repeating the 411 info in multiple posts doesn't exactly help the cause.
Think people, think !

Mr Sixty
02-06-09, 11:45
And thus repeating the 411 info in multiple posts doesn't exactly help the cause.
Think people, think !

I've been wanting to say something, but being a relative NooB here, I held back. You've inspired me to speak up. That original report was inappropriate, but subtle. It might have gone completely unnoticed were it not for all the outraged posts trying to skool AizenMyoo on his dreadful breach of etiquette. Instead of PM'ing him to let him know of his indiscretion, everyone who commented on it merely compounded the problem.

It's like if I post, "I had a great massage at the place on 2120 Sunset," and get a dozen posts along the lines of:

"OH NO! Don't post the address, now they will get busted for all the nasty, illegal stuff they do there! Last time I was there, I got a blow job from Sunny in the lobby (no charge!) while I was waiting to go back to the room, and then, while I was waiting for the provider, the mama-san came in and rimmed me, and then when the provider Fanny came in, she offered me a line of coke and we drowned a kitten before she did me in CG, RCG, Doggie and Mish, and then after we were done, she had to jaywalk twice - dressed only in her robe - to get a hot towel from the strip club across the street! But now, thanks to you posting the address, you are putting a spotlight on this place, so if they get busted, it's your fault, you idiot!"

Yeah, sometimes people don't think. :D

And the first person who posts that "there is no place at 2120 Sunset" proves my point.

AMPaddict
02-06-09, 14:33
.... she offered me a line of coke and we drowned a kitten before she did me in CG, RCG, Doggie and Mish, ......LMAO!

Thanks for the laugh Mr 60 !

Ricoswank
02-06-09, 22:21
And the first person who posts that "there is no place at 2120 Sunset" proves my point.There IS no place at 2120 Sunset!

I couldn't help myself! Thats the Necromonger way! hahaha

Feen28
02-09-09, 19:13
I saw this place on CL that was on SM blvd east of La Cienega, which is literally around the corner from my work, so I decided to give them a call to get the exact address. The mms spoke english well, she said 1/2 hr is normally $50 but $10 off since I'm calling from CL. When I got there I paid the $40 for 1/2 hr and went into the room. Looked like a typical AMP but a small place. I stripped down and lay on my stomach with a towel over the backside. Bebe walked in. She is Columbian, id say around 30 yrs not too bad, face/body about a 7. She spoke English well. She had some bolt on's that I didn't really like, I'm more of the all natural kind. She was really cool though and had a great attitude.

So she started rubbing her nails on my back and legs once and said to flip over, Not much of a massage, but I didn't expect too much since in my experience only Asian girls do that. She stripped down and started with a cbj then cg, rcg till I was done. I tipped $1. We chatted a little more and as I was leaving she introduced me to her friend that works there another Latina girl, forgot her name though. She was about a 7 also and seemed really cool too. Since its right around the corner from my work I'm sure I'll visit this place again.

Its located in a very small shopping complex in the back. You wouldn't even know its there, no open sign or any sign actually. The ad says Asian and Latina staff, I wanted an Asian but forgot to tell the mms so just handled what I got.

StreetWise
02-10-09, 23:21
I laugh at all the people who say not to put information in the posts. Lets not forget what we are here for. The whole point of this board is to exchange information.

I also find it funny that people report getting things like a "cbj" instead of "condom blow job." What is the point? There is a glossary of abbreviations right on this site! That's like encoding a secret message while giving everyone access to the secret decoder ring!

And PMs don't hide anything either. Even a cop can become a senior member with some creativity and patience.

If you don't want to share information then don't visit this site.

Half Amazing
02-11-09, 01:15
I also find it funny that people report getting things like a "cbj" instead of "condom blow job." What is the point? There is a glossary of abbreviations right on this site! That's like encoding a secret message while giving everyone access to the secret decoder ring!

Come on dude, do some research. This site offers a lot of helpful tips. Keep with the flow. Dont rock the boat. Or hit the eject botton.

Check it out. You might have an "ah ha" moment (of just click the "abbreviations" tab above):
http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?t=1897

B Malibu
02-11-09, 05:47
I laugh at all the people who say not to put information in the posts. Lets not forget what we are here for. The whole point of this board is to exchange information.

And PMs don't hide anything either. Even a cop can become a senior member with some creativity and patience.

If you don't want to share information then don't visit this site.
In the past, I would have agreed with you, but today, LE very much uses sites like this, WSG, MPR, etc. as a means to gain 411 to "shakedown" some of these places.

A number of places have had to go underground or are now by referal only because of increased LE crackdowns. Yes, every city/municipality is different in how much time they want to spend on busting MP's, but I'd rather post my 411 vaguely and share it with those I trust first, then recirculate that 411 later on to those that prove worthy. The purpose of the site is mainly to stimulate interest, and it is ultimately up to the poster whether or not they wanna' share.

Some think it's a slap in the face to not post the whereabouts, but it's really not that at all; it's more about protecting the estab, especially if they don't advertise. I have many examples, but recently, and my boy (lerrena) can confirm this... there was a great mp in the OC that did not advertise, and a former USA member, whom has since been banned, blatantly posted the full address and phone #. This place had been operating for a few years with not a single issue. Within a few days after this dude's post, guess who paid a visit to this estab and "hassled" them with printed information in hand about what goes on there. Where do you think they got that 411? Yup, from the above mentioned internet publications.

Another place in OC got shut down, after relocating a few times to dodge LE, but eventually they caught with them. Why? Pretty easy to nail a spot when you jump on MPR and there are 50+ reviews of one provider, and countless others for her co-workers.

Trust me man, I love to write about my experiences, and I wish I could write as freely as I used too, but times have changed, and we have to change with them. Sure, I'll gives some subtle hints in my posts about places that are already well-known, but for the "secret" spots, I think most credible members are just fine with taking that one extra step to PM about the addy and #.

Now, reporting on SW's is entirely different 'cause they are always on the move, and as for CL provider's that advertise, they have their own screening process, but imagine if you were the mms of an mp that didn't advertise, and you walked in from outta' nowhere and told her you find out about her place from an open internet board, she'd flip out.

We can share some awesome details on the forums, we just have to use some discretion sometimes. And lastly, as for a cop becoming a senior member, you are absolutely right - I bet there are a few, but I guarantee that they posted the bare minimun to reach senior status, and if you reviewed their posts, they'd probably be very non-descriptive and ask a lot of questions.

Yes, LE can do some research to ultimately find what they are after, but why give them a freebie on an open forum? As for the abbreviations, there are just that... to abbreviate, not to cover up the act. Would you want to spell out condom blow job all the time? Isn't it just easier to say cbj?

Alright, later!

Nitescape
02-11-09, 11:37
Thanks for Being a such loud mouth now everybody knows(including LE) where it is. Ever heard "keep it to yourself"

Learn from your mistakes someone (or even you) might get caught because of your own post.Dude, he just apologized and said he'd be more discreet in the future.

What more do you want?

Cruiser1362
02-12-09, 02:44
Yes, LE can do some research to ultimately find what they are after, but why give them a freebie on an open forum? As for the abbreviations, there are just that... to abbreviate, not to cover up the act. Would you want to spell out condom blow job all the time? Isn't it just easier to say cbj?

Alright, later!Hey B Malibu, I'm glad you took the time to break this stuff down for those who don't take the time themselves to think. Guess not many people know the story of the golden eggs. Great post BM!

Vlad De Sade
02-12-09, 04:32
Mongers,

When guys like myself, B Malibu, or others say we miss posting openly on our forums threads we are not joking!

Sadly, LE has relentlessly targeted our best spots since 2002 (SFV), 2004 (SFV), 2005 (BP), 2006 (SM), 2007 (Inglewood), etc...

Mongers, this war on our favorite hobby is real.

LE is lazy, LE is here & LE does use our open threads against us in their quest to find Probable Cause which they can then use to obtain warrants which are then executed on our best Amp's!

How f**king hard is it to understand that this sites best feature is the PM option.

If used correctly, sharing vital intel w/trusted members, it will never fail us.

Remember, Amp's exist in fixed locations so do not post openly!

Remember, SW's are mobile in numerous locations so do post openly!

StreetWise, grow up, get a clue & PM us when its appropriate...

Peace, da I Sadist

Mracuol
02-12-09, 05:11
Mongers,

When guys like myself, B Malibu, or others say we miss posting openly on our forums threads we are not joking!

Sadly, LE has relentlessly targeted our best spots since 2002 (SFV), 2004 (SFV), 2005 (BP), 2006 (SM), 2007 (Inglewood), etc.

Mongers, this war on our favorite hobby is real.

LE is lazy, LE is here & LE does use our open threads against us in their quest to find Probable Cause which they can then use to obtain warrants which are then executed on our best AMP's!

How f**king hard is it to understand that this sites best feature is the PM option.

If used correctly, sharing vital intel w/trusted members, it will never fail us.

Remember, AMP's exist in fixed locations so do not post openly!

Remember, SW's are mobile in numerous locations so do post openly!

StreetWise, grow up, get a clue & PM us when its appropriate.

Peace, da I SadistDude. LE doesn't need posts from this board to get probably cause. Most low profile MPs are reported to the cops by unsuspecting customers that think they are getting a regular massage and are solicited by the provider. They go home and inform the police. If the place does any volume, the cops know about it from the other business that don't like what they are seeing. The cops are lazy, too lazy to read a dozen posts for sure. They react to what the people in the community tell them. You guys have an overinflated view of your importance and knowledge in this activity. Just go out and have some fun and don't make it a power trip.

B Malibu
02-12-09, 06:46
Hey B Malibu, I'm glad you took the time to break this stuff down for those who don't take the time themselves to think. Guess not many people know the story of the golden eggs. Great post BM!
I can't take all the credit, 'cause I know this subject has come up before, and members like Vlad have addressed it in detail.

My gaaawd, in the Inglewood/SM era, I would write at least a report per week on MPR. Nobody thought anything would happen because there was that "false security" that because it was a pay-site (kinda'), that LE would not take the time or utilize the resources to get intel. Well, we all know how that played out, and regardless of the Fed charges that town faced, the 411 was still there to help locate those spots.

The place I recently mentioned in OC that got "shook-down"... the officer was holding a piece of paper that the mms said came from one of these sites!

Before I go, I leave those that doubt the PM feature is the best way to go... I'm a pretty hardcore monger, and I've gotten around in my day and knew alot of places. How did I find them?... mostly by watching the print ads and TOFTT (I'm not a lazy free-loader lookin' for cheap 411!).

Now, my favorite spot in the OC (which has sinced moved) I would have never of even found it had it not of been for some of the great members on this site (Thank you again, fellas!). Sure, they wrote detailed reports on the action that went down (leaving out the whereabouts), but I had no clue where it was until I sent a PM. To this day, I really have no need to go anywhere else in the OC.

Newbies might be wondering... well, how do I get 411 if I can't give 411? Trust me, there is a way of giving info, w/o really GIVING info, if you know what I mean. So, when somebody with 1 post contacts me and mentions that he's been around for awhile, but just doesn't post, that may be true, but I most-likely will not share. It's not about being stingy, it's about being smart.

Admin
02-12-09, 14:50
===============================================

Hi guys,

Just to put this in perspective:

1. There is no club, massage parlor, escort service, streetwalker location or other place described on this website that the local police don't already know about, with or without this website. Don't be so naive as to think that local LE doesn't already know what's going on in their town.

2. No Forum Members have ever been detained, questioned or investigated as a result of information that they or others posted on this Forum.

3. No information in this Forum has ever been used in any prosecution. It's simply not qualified evidence.

4. The police have never contacted me or requested any information from me about any forum member, and they never will because the forum's servers are located in Montreal, Canada, safely outside the reach of the USA legal system.

Thanks,

Jackson

Baldy Cruiser
02-12-09, 16:16
Dude. LE doesn't need posts from this board to get probably cause. Most low profile MPs are reported to the cops by unsuspecting customers that think they are getting a regular massage and are solicited by the provider. They go home and inform the police. If the place does any volume, the cops know about it from the other business that don't like what they are seeing. The cops are lazy, too lazy to read a dozen posts for sure. They react to what the people in the community tell them. You guys have an overinflated view of your importance and knowledge in this activity. Just go out and have some fun and don't make it a power trip.
I agree with you completely.

BALDY CRUISER

Mracuol
02-14-09, 13:21
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Vlad De Sade
02-15-09, 04:46
B,

My old friend, guys like this never learn...

Some 2 legged dogs have no brains whether its in real life or in this imaginary playground...

He is either real insecure or a real narcissist!

Some fools just can not deal w/anyone being cooler than them in reality or not...

We have pointed out repeatedly that LE not only surfs here regularly.

But that they actually mine these open threads to obtain Probable Cause.

Now, Jackson who lives abroad, in Argentina yeah I am jealous, says that his site is not affected by LE blah, blah, blah...

He can say whatever he wants to protect the integrity of his site.

I would to if I was living the life in a sexual paradise.

However, he cannot deny that from Florida to California we have all read, as recently as the last 6 months, the newspaper accounts of local PD's saying on the record that they culled leads from off of our site!

That is real mongers not imaginary!

I for one have surfed here since Atta ran the ship in 1997...

I have been contributing for 5 years as a poster...

I have directly posted to much vital intel about fixed locations Kamp's & then seen the aftermath in my own SFV years ago.

I have a brain & I choose to use it.

I PM the good s**t to those that have something to offer me in return.

Kinda how the world really works.

It is delusional to think that I would mine gold & then give it away for free.

Who in their right mind would do such a thing.

Charity, yeah maybe, even I have a heart, but come on mongers understand the game and then use some common sense.

Those cats that think they are immune from, to smart for, or have already seen it all have a lot to really learn IMHO!

So B lets drop this nonsense.

Let this looser wallow in his own despair while we continue to do what we do!

YOU don't honestly wanna buy this fool a lap dance do YOU?

Save your $$$ for your real friends.

Do not spend it, no matter how much YOU got to give, on idiots that are to lame to appreciate YOU...

Peace, da I Sadist

B Malibu
02-15-09, 06:17
I've cooled off, but I'm upset that I let this turd get under my skin. I'm over it now and will just ignore his future antics. Those that know me, in person or not, know that I'm a quality individual. This guy can't break me anymore; I've regained my rock shell. Hey, we all slip sometimes.

Back to LA cootchie reporting!

Pleaser09
02-15-09, 10:58
Just some newbies getting really excited about their discoveries. Kids will be kids. They'll pick up the street experience in time as we all did, but let's hope not in the wrong way (getting busted). I've seen a few of my favorite places get shut down in the last few years. And luckily I'm able to keep in contact with the providers that I repeat service with. They told me that half of the time is not LE's "hard work" that has shut them down. It is their competition that has called LE on them.

Toodw
02-16-09, 01:27
Ok, so now I'm a little nervous on what I can say and can't. At least I will be sharing some info. So looking for some new fun in my neighborhood of KTown I decided to try this place, search for RAFAL, you will find the info. I went in expecting this wonderful bath by a 25-35 yr old lady. I was really hoping that it would NOT be a 50+ yr old in a HUGE one piece bathing suit. Ok, it wasn't. In fact the tub was drained.

Sucks, I miss the Rhode Island table showers, I don't think that they do TS in LA?

Ok, so I pay the 30 minute fee $50. 00 and I get the WORST massage I have ever had by a 25 yr old with big (fake cans) fully clothed in trashy short jean cut offs and a tank top. She was the cutiest girl so far in KTown for me. It would be like getting a massage from your sister. Shudder. Ok, so after 4 minutes she gets on the side of me and asks me what I want? She asks if I have been to other places? I say yes. It was a slow day for her and I say that all I have is $50, what can I get for that? She tells me that she typically asks for $60 for minimum he. I was thinking that I could get a ridiculous (almost CMT) 55 minute massage for $45. 00 and the girl freaks out whne I tip her $40. So I say I will give her $40 and no more. I get a VERY lame finish and am out the door clothes on in 20 minutes.

WHAT A WASTE OF TIME! I hope that I can save someone the hassle of going to this place.

If you know of a fantastic place in KTown and want to share please do.

Thanks,

Toodw

Ramon Ayala
02-18-09, 23:26
Ok, so now I'm a little nervous on what I can say and can't. At least I will be sharing some info. So looking for some new fun in my neighborhood of KTown I decided to try this place, search for RAFAL, you will find the info. I went in expecting this wonderful bath by a 25-35 yr old lady. I was really hoping that it would NOT be a 50+ yr old in a HUGE one piece bathing suit. Ok, it wasn't. In fact the tub was drained.

Sucks, I miss the Rhode Island table showers, I don't think that they do TS in LA?

Ok, so I pay the 30 minute fee $50. 00 and I get the WORST massage I have ever had by a 25 yr old with big (fake cans) fully clothed in trashy short jean cut offs and a tank top. She was the cutiest girl so far in KTown for me. It would be like getting a massage from your sister. Shudder. Ok, so after 4 minutes she gets on the side of me and asks me what I want? She asks if I have been to other places? I say yes. It was a slow day for her and I say that all I have is $50, what can I get for that? She tells me that she typically asks for $60 for minimum he. I was thinking that I could get a ridiculous (almost CMT) 55 minute massage for $45. 00 and the girl freaks out whne I tip her $40. So I say I will give her $40 and no more. I get a VERY lame finish and am out the door clothes on in 20 minutes.

WHAT A WASTE OF TIME! I hope that I can save someone the hassle of going to this place.

If you know of a fantastic place in KTown and want to share please do.

Thanks,

ToodwToodw,

I was there last week, I found that this place to be alright. The talent that I got that night the same talent from a place that I have been just down the street from there.

Cantri
02-19-09, 21:35
I went there about a month ago and thought I might end up with a soapy massage. Nope, got put in a tub (provider does NOT get in with you) with this oily water that made my skin burn. After about a minute saw some stuff floating in the water realized some of you mongers left behind some souvenirs.

Cantri

Toodw,

I was there last week, I found that this place to be alright. The talent that I got that night the same talent from a place that I have been just down the street from there.

Cruiser1362
02-20-09, 05:15
I went there about a month ago and thought I might end up with a soapy massage. Nope, got put in a tub (provider does NOT get in with you) with this oily water that made my skin burn. After about a minute saw some stuff floating in the water realized some of you mongers left behind some souvenirs.

Cantri
Man that's disgusting. I saw their ad two days ago and thought about checking it out but hesitated at the last moment cause of mixed reviews. Glad I passed.

Maiboto
03-02-09, 04:24
Anyone know of any aamp in L.A.?

Alxm1
03-03-09, 18:02
Hey guys, been a while since I updated on visiting a place. So here's a new place I've driven by all the time but never went in. It's a little MP that I haven't seen advertise anywhere.

Went in and was greeted by an asian lady. I asked for 30mins and it was $40. Went in to the room and took my clothes off and got on the table. Same lady came in and started rubbing my back, giving a light fingertip massage, felt good. Her looks were decent, early 40's, face 6/7, body 7, small B cups, long hair, and a decent but typical asian booty. About 10 mins into it she starts lowering her body close to me so I can feel her long hair on my back and starts making those giggly/ahhhh sounds. At this point I know whats up and she asks me to flip. She moves my towel to the side a bit and starts caressing my cock. She smiles and looks at me and gestures with her hand if I want her to stroke it, I say yes. She then moves my hand to her tits and tells me to go ahead and play with them. She asks me if I want anything else. I say sure, how about everything and she giggles and says ok.

We agree on $80 and she leaves and comes back in with a rubber. She takes off everything and gets on top of the table. She slips the rubber on with her mouth and starts sucking away. Good head, despite the rubber. She then gets on top for some CG, man she has a nice tight pussy. Rides me for a while and then I ask her to turn around for some reverse CG. She starts bouncing up and down while I'm grabbing that ass. After about 10-15 mins I nut.

Overall pretty good experience, will probably try again and see if theres another girl. PM if you want the addy.

Peace

Toodw
03-05-09, 02:35
List,

I had a great time with Mimi at 5338 tonight. I walked in with another guy, weird to say the least. He had called but there was some sort of mix up. I had asked for Mimi on the phone per this list and she was a little suprised that I knew about her. I said that a friend of mine told me her name. 15 minutes later. "who's your friend? ! ". I am thinking great, I ruined this. I talked my way out of it. I had been there before, 2 other times. My internet friend. She was like, "Oh, the ********* site" I was like "Yeah". She is a small, solid really cute thai girl, she is not fat but big boned. That seems like a crap description but her ass is really firm, she has some meat and doesn't seem flabby at all. The massage was pretty good. I asked for a combo Thai and Swedish massage so I got a fair amount of stretching and oil and rubbing. I turned over and had a great time grabbing her really tight butt and she spent about 8 minutes on my lower front. She was great. House 45/hr and tip 40.

Massage 7
Finish 9
Face 8+ (round and really cute)
Body 8, solid but very firm, small boobs (covered)

Toodw.

Bigdan
03-08-09, 20:29
This place is "OK".

They are next to the one they close a while ago.

They have latinas.

If you go on Mondays, there is one called Angie, and she is very nice.

There is another one on Fridays and I forgot her name, decent service, but she keep trying to get some more money.

And they have a new manager on the door, so if she ask you if you been there before, just say "Yes" and tell the name I wrote.

It is 50 at the door.

Had a .10 off coupon for Union Therapy in Downtown - small strip mall on the corner of Union and 8th. Walked in and asked for latina. Mms says only asian, and I say OK. She gets suspicious of me and then asks if been there before. I say "no" but mentioned a friend. She was nice, tells me to wait, I say I come back, but don't. Looks like a typical mp set-up, and ad says asian and latina.

Just thought this might be a decent spot to hit up when takin' in a game at Staples.

Another place called VIP therapy on 7th, between Union and Fig.

Pick up an LAXpress for a quarter and get the .10 off add for both spots.

Member #4870
03-09-09, 01:38
Dan, are you referring to Union Therapy.

I've heard about this place.

It's next to the laundromat, correct?

Bigdan
03-09-09, 16:55
Mazda 05

You are correct, That's the one!

F/S!

Courtrat
03-10-09, 18:39
Went to MP on South Eagle Rock Blvd. It does not have a sign only a banner. I think it's called Top Massage or something. Real dungeon looking inside. When you walk in you think you are in a place that offers everything. Well, nothing except a message is offered. The message was OK but the room is just too decrepit. You can also hear the other people in the next room. I got a 1 hour for $.45 and no HE even after I asked.
When it was time for me to tip I just handed her a $.1 and she said "I want more" to which I answered "That's funny, so did I."
Don't waste your time there.

OldBill
03-10-09, 19:04
Nice parting shop Courtrat! Really hate when they whine about tips in return for nothing.

Dripper
03-11-09, 13:22
In the FBSM thread I reported on a new place near downtown on the other side of 110. As a follow up visit, I went last Friday, and saw Hannah, a reall good looking asian, relatively tall, slender, small breasts and great butt. Very talented and a very satisfying experience. A friend who went there recently also got very good mileage.

TopherLA
03-13-09, 12:44
I went to this place yesterday. (Thanks for the info Alxm1) I think I got the same lady. $40 for hh. She gave a decent massage. On the flip she went right to a HE. No other offers. $40 tip. Not bad, but nothing special either

Hey guys, been a while since I updated on visiting a place. So here's a new place I've driven by all the time but never went in. It's a little MP that I haven't seen advertise anywhere.

Went in and was greeted by an asian lady. I asked for 30mins and it was $40. Went in to the room and took my clothes off and got on the table. Same lady came in and started rubbing my back, giving a light fingertip massage, felt good. Her looks were decent, early 40's, face 6/7, body 7, small B cups, long hair, and a decent but typical asian booty. About 10 mins into it she starts lowering her body close to me so I can feel her long hair on my back and starts making those giggly/ahhhh sounds. At this point I know whats up and she asks me to flip. She moves my towel to the side a bit and starts caressing my cock. She smiles and looks at me and gestures with her hand if I want her to stroke it, I say yes. She then moves my hand to her tits and tells me to go ahead and play with them. She asks me if I want anything else. I say sure, how about everything and she giggles and says ok.

We agree on $80 and she leaves and comes back in with a rubber. She takes off everything and gets on top of the table. She slips the rubber on with her mouth and starts sucking away. Good head, despite the rubber. She then gets on top for some CG, man she has a nice tight pussy. Rides me for a while and then I ask her to turn around for some reverse CG. She starts bouncing up and down while I'm grabbing that ass. After about 10-15 mins I nut.

Overall pretty good experience, will probably try again and see if theres another girl. PM if you want the addy.

Peace

Alxm1
03-17-09, 04:34
Hey Topher,

Glad you checked it out. Sucks though that she didn't suck, lol. Guess I got lucky.

Take care man.

I went to this place yesterday. (Thanks for the info Alxm1) I think I got the same lady. $40 for hh. She gave a decent massage. On the flip she went right to a HE. No other offers. $40 tip. Not bad, but nothing special either

Wagged Gundo
03-19-09, 13:49
So decided to stop by the AMP near my work as I was super sore from the gym. I'd been going to this place for a while now, its really clean and nice, they give excellent massages, but rarely more. I got a few HJs wheni first started going there and the tech would always tell me not to tell anyone cause its not that kind of place. I went in yesterday just needing an actual massage, stipped down, they have you put on a pair of shorts (they have them cleaned and brought in everyday, the place is really clean). I laid down, I always pull the legs up and my cock out just in case, and its funny to see their face when I flip over and its out, and they get all shocked. She starts massaging me and is working out all my knots, then moves to the legs and she starts to tease me, lightly rubbing over my cock and my balls, and I start thinkin maybe she'll stroke it but sometimes they just tease. She tells me to flip over and I'm semi hard and out, she goes oh my and giggles and puts a towel over it. Starts rubbing my chest and arms then moves to the legs but rubs over my cock and gets the oil, and slides her hand under the towel and starts rubbing me. Its an ok HJ and she worked it pretty good and I bust, she finishes the massage and I tip her. 4 which she seems disappointed about. Anyways it was just what I needed a real massage and an HJ.

Beglad
03-19-09, 22:21
Thanks for the info. I checked out another new place on Sunset. Actually, it's under new management but still called B. A. Accupressure.

Nice place with easy parking in the back. I was led to the room where I undressed and waited on the table. Was very happy to see my old ATF Blue from New Total come in. She is looking as hot as ever with a nice fit body. A little tall for a Korean chick but has that athletic build and a perfect ass.

Great nude body to body massage, then on to the the FS positions I like, and I was out. She is very accomodating and lets me do pretty much any position I want. When I was leaving, I saw Genie, another hottie from New Total, in the front lobby. Great time. Will return.

Member #4870
03-23-09, 00:06
Anyone check out Rendezvous Massage in Los Angeles?

On La Cienega blvd.

Thinking about checking out this spot.

Would appreciate any info.

Please "pm" if you have info.

Tofuprince
03-23-09, 01:03
In the FBSM thread I reported on a new place near downtown on the other side of 110. As a follow up visit, I went last Friday, and saw Hannah, a reall good looking asian, relatively tall, slender, small breasts and great butt. Very talented and a very satisfying experience. A friend who went there recently also got very good mileage.Can I have the address or name to this place?

Gnat Werd
03-24-09, 13:28
Went to one on ER Bl, strret parking only, it's right above an auto repair shop. Went inside got to the top of the stair and there's a locked door which you have to knock and look into the camera. Finally get let in by a slender petite girl and then chubby girl comes out from behind a partition. I choose the slender girl and she leads me into a room and does the usual get undress, blah, blah, blah. I do it and hop on these big extra wide tables (could be homemade due to the size) she starts on the massage which was decent, after about 10 minutes she asks if I'm ready to flip and I ask her to massage me for a few more minutes. 5 minutes later I flip and she ask what do I want, I reply with what do you do? She motions with her fist a HJ or then she motions her mouth over her fist a BJ? well being that I never pass up an opportunity to get a BJ so I tell her and she leaves for a minute and I'm thinking she's getting a condom. She gets back and she's starts stroking me with oil on and I'm thinking wtf. As soon as I'm hard she pulls out a baggie (like a sandwich bag) puts it over me and goes to town. It feels really good, I can actually feel more and she goes at it till I blow! She cleans me up and I get dressed. Damage $40 for 30 minutes & $60 for a BJ.

Loki
03-25-09, 18:52
Went here yesterday, Tuesday, at about 6:30 PM. No one was there. Called today, no answer. Anyone know what's up?

Herdildo
03-25-09, 19:11
Went to one on ER Bl, strret parking only, it's right above an auto repair shop. Went inside got to the top of the stair and there's a locked door which you have to knock and look into the camera. Finally get let in by a slender petite girl and then chubby girl comes out from behind a partition. I choose the slender girl and she leads me into a room and does the usual get undress, blah, blah, blah. I do it and hop on these big extra wide tables (could be homemade due to the size) she starts on the massage which was decent, after about 10 minutes she asks if I'm ready to flip and I ask her to massage me for a few more minutes. 5 minutes later I flip and she ask what do I want, I reply with what do you do? She motions with her fist a HJ or then she motions her mouth over her fist a BJ? well being that I never pass up an opportunity to get a BJ so I tell her and she leaves for a minute and I'm thinking she's getting a condom. She gets back and she's starts stroking me with oil on and I'm thinking wtf. As soon as I'm hard she pulls out a baggie (like a sandwich bag) puts it over me and goes to town. It feels really good, I can actually feel more and she goes at it till I blow! She cleans me up and I get dressed. Damage $40 for 30 minutes & $60 for a BJ.
Wouldn't it be great if they actually threw in a sandwich with the massage? Rub, tug, and Lunch? Only in a perfect world.

Loki
03-25-09, 19:16
So after no dice at 5338, I went to 1123 and saw Kelly....anyway. She was 24 but had a babyface. Tan. El Salvadorean. Natural Cs.

.5 plus .8

A little BBBJ, FS with C.

I'm not sure if being so close to downtown is what I like. I prefer the SGV condo scene. Anyway, I would like to know some other MPs with good service.

Loki
03-25-09, 19:18
As soon as I'm hard she pulls out a baggie (like a sandwich bag) puts it over me and goes to town.

I've been there before. I got BBBJ though. I forgot what I said though to get it. Sometimes the puppy dog routine works though.

B Malibu
03-25-09, 20:46
Wouldn't it be great if they actually threw in a sandwich with the massage? Rub, tug, and Lunch? Only in a perfect world.
Hahahaha... that's awesome dude! This reminds me of the coupons and e-mail specials you get from golf courses trying to get business. Baldy, you know what I'm talking about.

Early twi-light special: $39 after 11:00 am plus a free hot dog, chips, and a 20 oz. soda.

I can envision the ad now: Early bird special: Get a massage before noon and pay just $25 for 30 minutes, plus get a free coupon to Bulgogi's for lunch.

The fine print: Join our e-club for daily specials.

Vulva Nut
03-25-09, 21:23
Anyone check out Rendezvous Massage in Los Angeles?

On La Cienega blvd.

Thinking about checking out this spot.

Would appreciate any info.

Please "pm" if you have info.

Used to go there before it was reincarnated, good times. Now, as Rendezvous, I doubt there is anything going on. I checked it out on a fly-by and it seems super legit, with brochures etc. When they first opened their LA weekly ads used to say fully licensed or such. Anyone really go in and TOFTT? They do still advertise in the massage section along with all of our favorites, so who knows?? But they sure give the impression they are legit.

Watermelon
03-25-09, 22:40
Wouldn't it be great if they actually threw in a sandwich with the massage? Rub, tug, and Lunch? Only in a perfect world.HAHA. It will be super good and I will be there everyday for my lunch break.

Livinitup
03-26-09, 02:10

Just make sure they take the sandwich out of the baggie. In other words "hold the mayo".

Overfiend
03-26-09, 02:23
Latina michelle at1123

Omfg, what a view from behind.

Def will be back.

Fiend

Jheights
03-26-09, 02:39
Went here yesterday, Tuesday, at about 6:30 PM. No one was there. Called today, no answer. Anyone know what's up?Samething happened to me today (Wednesday). I work in the area and it was a great spot for midday. Hopefully they didn't get shut down. With that and YT drying up, Westside is starting to hurt a little bit.

BenderOver
03-26-09, 09:47
I've been there before. I got BBBJ though. I forgot what I said though to get it. Sometimes the puppy dog routine works though.

WTF Loki? You been gone for what, two years? Were you Jedi training or something?!?

Bender

Pinoy Mclovin
03-26-09, 14:33
Went here yesterday, Tuesday, at about 6:30 PM. No one was there. Called today, no answer. Anyone know what's up?5338 was shut down due to license violation according to Mimi. I spoke to her this morning and it seems that she is depressed. She works on Mondays and Tuesdays at another TMP. She lost another source of income.

PM me if you want to know her other TMP. Just like what B Malibu said, sharing of intel is discretionary. Peace, mongers!

Pinoy

Loki
03-26-09, 18:06
Dude, I'm lazy with the forum. I got complacent with my few spots. But the quality and quantity are dwindling and I need to find new frontiers.

I still have a very reliable Pasadena condo and a couple of NON-CL SGV condos I go to. But yea, I guess I should retroactively post more of what I know.

I've mongered up and down the Pacific Coast as well as in Canada and Europe. I want to hit up places like Macau and Thailand eventually, but I wanna see more of the local talent.

So, if anyone has the scoop on a gem or two, I will gladly share.

Fish Hunter
03-26-09, 20:42

Stopped by and the first thing the gal says is .4 and then .4 for handjob...omg (before I even get in a room). Her name is mimi or mini and she only works 2 days. Padded bra and lots of baby fat. When she flung the door open a monger was still in the room. Then he walks out of the room *****'n and said to me that she started with the tease and then asked for the flip. He then said she kept the change from the 1 and said BJ for .6 and 1 for full service. As I listened, he said she started with a lame BJ for a minute, then she got mad at him. Well that was enough for me, she didn't look that good anyway, the gold digger type. He said she didn't massage or provide the HE and only gave him 20 back.

You guys know how I feel about these ****** that only want the $$ and not even offer any kind of value for what they want. I felt sorry for that guy.

Stay away from these places.....I headed over to 2889.

Gnat Werd
03-27-09, 15:43
Stopped by and the first thing the gal says is .4 and then .4 for handjob...omg (before I even get in a room). Her name is mimi or mini and she only works 2 days. Padded bra and lots of baby fat. When she flung the door open a monger was still in the room. Then he walks out of the room *****'n and said to me that she started with the tease and then asked for the flip. He then said she kept the change from the 1 and said BJ for .6 and 1 for full service. As I listened, he said she started with a lame BJ for a minute, then she got mad at him. Well that was enough for me, she didn't look that good anyway, the gold digger type. He said she didn't massage or provide the HE and only gave him 20 back.

You guys know how I feel about these ****** that only want the $$ and not even offer any kind of value for what they want. I felt sorry for that guy.

Stay away from these places.....I headed over to 2889.

That has not been my experience with this location. Sorry to hear of your bad encounter. I guess YMMV!

Overfiend
03-27-09, 16:44
Just got back from 2889 in ER. Press the buzzer to gain entrance. Said she was 30, quite possibly. Place was clean, room was dark, nice.

1 hr .5 pretty good massage ended with a nice HJ while roaming.

.5 more on way out.

Beglad
03-27-09, 21:58
I went to this place last weekend and had a great experience.

Can't remember her name but great massage and FS.

Same owner as BA.

Used to go there before it was reincarnated, good times. Now, as Rendezvous, I doubt there is anything going on. I checked it out on a fly-by and it seems super legit, with brochures etc. When they first opened their LA weekly ads used to say fully licensed or such. Anyone really go in and TOFTT? They do still advertise in the massage section along with all of our favorites, so who knows?? But they sure give the impression they are legit.

Baby Penn
03-28-09, 00:42
Could this be underneath were the great Manny Pacquiao trains on vine?

Latina michelle at1123

Def will be back.

Fiend

Pleaser09
03-28-09, 08:23
Hey guys,

Has any one been to an AMP near USC? I saw a postin on a weekly paper near Exposition Park, but I wanted to get some info before I hit the place.

Thanks in advance

Dripper
03-28-09, 12:21
Baby Penn: This amp is much closer to downtown, just across the 110. Haven't seen Michelle, but have heard great reports.

Overfiend
03-28-09, 21:36
Tried out an AMP in Montebello. Gorgeous Korean tech with the softest butt I ever felt. Other than the fact they don't turn on the AC and it was hot as hell in the room, that would have been my newest favorite location. Damage was. 5 &. 8.

Kush Life
03-29-09, 00:04
So I'm looking for a spot in sgv area. I know I am a noobie, but could someone drop me a pm and enlighten my search.

Thanks!

Vulva Nut
03-29-09, 20:07
I went to this place last weekend and had a great experience.

Can't remember her name but great massage and FS.

Same owner as BA.

Wow, really? I did a flyby several months ago and I was convinced otherwise. Should have gone for a session, unless it has shifted only recently...

Member #6039
03-29-09, 22:37
I will be in LA this week at the Four Seasons at Beverly Hills. This is supposed to be a reward for good work, but I worry that it is way out of the best scene for mongering.

I am not a California guy; indeed, although I can see LA on the map, and realize that Beverly Hills is to the northeast. I am not certain that its called "East LA" or "North LA". It won't help to "RTFF" either, because these things are tradition, not science.

That being said, can someone give me the name of one or two AMPS near my hotel that are FS with young women (here on the east coast, a lot of the Chinese AMPS have 40-50 year old women working. Most have 20 year olds as well, but one has to be careful).

Many thanks Forest

p.s. I am quite knowledgeable about the scene in NYC, the DR and Brazil. Feel free to consider this advice a quid pro quo!

BuddhaHead
03-29-09, 23:37
I will be in LA this week at the Four Seasons at Beverly Hills. This is supposed to be a reward for good work, but I worry that it is way out of the best scene for mongering.

I am not a California guy; indeed, although I can see LA on the map, and realize that Beverly Hills is to the northeast. I am not certain that its called "East LA" or "North LA". It won't help to "RTFF" either, because these things are tradition, not science.

That being said, can someone give me the name of one or two AMPS near my hotel that are FS with young women (here on the east coast, a lot of the Chinese AMPS have 40-50 year old women working. Most have 20 year olds as well, but one has to be careful).

Many thanks Forest

p.s. I am quite knowledgeable about the scene in NYC, the DR and Brazil. Feel free to consider this advice a quid pro quo!

Sorry, there are no AMPs near Beverly Hills. I would not recommend an AMP anyway, because of the decline in quality and closure of "good" AMPs. If you are interested in Asian, I suggest checking the popular escort mall (abbreviation cv) as there are many good looking young Asians (mainly Korean) who are advertising. There are some that are relatively close to Beverly Hills and they cost a little more, but are well worth it.

Vlad De Sade
03-30-09, 01:28
Forest,

I have known Buddhahead since 2004.

He is a great monger that specializes in banging the finest K girls YOU have ever seen or dreamed of & all of them are 9's & 10's IMHO!

He is the man when it comes to lining up fine ass Asian strange...

I would take his hint & hit CV w/a vengeance.

Then sit back and enjoy the wonderful array of K girls that LA has to offer...

Remember, these greedy little K girls love mongers w/deep pockets.

Peace, da I Sadsit

P.S. Buddhahead please PM me its been a long time since we compared notes...

BenderOver
03-31-09, 14:01
Sorry, there are no AMPs near Beverly Hills. I would not recommend an AMP anyway, because of the decline in quality and closure of "good" AMPs. If you are interested in Asian, I suggest checking the popular escort mall (abbreviation cv) as there are many good looking young Asians (mainly Korean) who are advertising. There are some that are relatively close to Beverly Hills and they cost a little more, but are well worth it.

CV's a bit overwhelming sometimes. I give it props, because I see some confirmed DDG's on the website. But the large number of providers that post on that site just make it very intimidating some times. Try AiAi, Lexy, Choi, or Luroo. They have positive reviews from Hx as well as the Milo stamp of approval.

There were/are a couple of amps on SM Blvd., near BH, that had solid service. But the ladies were getting pretty decrepit. Even if they were still open and in operation, you'd be rolling the dice with the quality of the looks.

Good luck.

Pleaser09
04-01-09, 15:58
Buddha is right. No AMPs in BevHils, but there are a few near by in west hollywood. There is one on Santa Monica near La Cienega. I think it just opened a few months ago. I visited a couple of weeks ago and the girls are not bad. Latinas with looks of 7-8 and tight bodies. Aside from that one there is MOMO which is 5 minutes away.

Good luck

Dripper
04-02-09, 21:23
I have continued to plow through my new fav place, and just saw Michelle, a very cute Latina, with a nice figure and wonderful ass. Typical return leading to FS with a great RCG where she worked really hard. Nice attitude, took a couple of positions, finished too fast, and standard fee for FS Amp. Works Wednesday, Thursday and Friday. This place has some very reliable providers, although the line up is a little more fluid than I would prefer, and it looks as if the superstar (IMO) Hannah has moved on. Still, I would check Michelle out if your downtown.

Gianni Versace
04-03-09, 12:04
Hi Buddha

Does the AMP that has latina's and asians offer FS on Santa Monica near la cienega?

GV

Buddha is right. No AMPs in BevHils, but there are a few near by in west hollywood. There is one on Santa Monica near La Cienega. I think it just opened a few months ago. I visited a couple of weeks ago and the girls are not bad. Latinas with looks of 7-8 and tight bodies. Aside from that one there is MOMO which is 5 minutes away.

Good luck

Feen28
04-03-09, 19:00
Hi Buddha

Does the AMP that has latina's and asians offer FS on Santa Monica near la cienega?

GVI've been to one on SM just east of La Cienega, they have both Latina's & Asians, but not sure if its the same one you're talking about, since I know there are a couple others within that intersection. This one did offer fs. Been there twice, A latina named bebe I think, looks/body 7 on both. And an Asian, forgot her name, look 5, body 5 but good attitude both were around 30yo.

Crossfire1
04-03-09, 20:22
I don’t post much in these forums because I go to the Dominican Republic to do most of my mongering these days. I have to tell you if you have not gone international you have no idea of what you are missing. So anyway, I found myself in LA for a few days and I had nothing to do. I started to look on Craigslist to find a Latina or Asian girl for some fun. I had a Particular girl that I wanted to see that my friend meet last year. Unfortunately her last post was a day before I got here and she doesn’t pick up the phone. While searching the list, I run across several ads for AMPs that have Latinas. I think, "this is perfect, the best of both worlds. " Since I was near West Hollywood I checked out a few on Santa Monica during the day. I have to tell you most of them sucked as far as selection. Maybe I’m just spoiled with all of the good international chicas that I’m used too. I work out and I’m in good shape so an out of shape girl who could be my older sister is not my idea of fun. After looking at 4 or 5 AMPs I gave up and went back to my hotel near the airport. The next day I resumed my search on the list. I have to say that the selection on the list is disappointing also. I thought I’d find lots of Latinas since this is LA. I see there are some nice ones but I wanted to find someone near the airport. Anyway, I see an ad for Lennox spa near the Airport. Yesterday I decided to check it. I asked if I could see a line up and choose the girl. They had 4 but 1 was busy. I chose an Asian girl name Angela or something. She said she is from up north but there just for the weekend. She was 22-25yrs, with a tight body and small A cups. I don’t think she is everyone’s type but she did it for me. Standard rate for half hour. I didn’t like that fact that she tried to tell me that her tip runs 1.5-2.0. She did that because she knew I was new and not from Cali. I told her I had 1. 0 and she quickly said that was cool. Service: CBJ was a little weak but everything else was great. I’d repeat. From what I see LA has a lot to choose from compared to where I live. Since I’m new I know that I can’t find the good stuff on the first trip. I won’t let the old ladies at the other AMPs discourage me.

Since note: I saw a large strip club off Century near the Airport. It just made me wonder why people go to those things anymore when LA has so many AMPs.

Daily
04-03-09, 20:58
Forest,

You've gotten some good advice here already, but I thought I'd give you a little geographical LA help as well. Beverly Hills would definitely be considered the West side of town, not North or East.

It's many miles west of downtown and not TOO far from the ocean. Also, being south of the Hollywood Hills, and hence not part of "The Valley", I doubt anyone would consider it to be part of the North either. In fact BH butts up against the part of town called West LA.

In short = Westsiiiiiiide!

Mello D
04-03-09, 22:13
I live in Hawaii and we pay on average 50 to the spa and 150 to the girls (total 200 per visit). When I've been to LA I remember paying 40 to the spa and around 120 to the girls (flexable prices: sometimes more - sometimes less if you know how to work it). Is that still the case? And have the rates gone down in this economy?

Thanks for your help.

Gianni Versace
04-05-09, 10:31
Hey Fellas,

GV here visiting from the East Coast. Just wondering if any of you guys can hook it up with any info on any massage parlors in LA that have White Girls that do FS? Anyinfo would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance

GV

Member #4894
04-06-09, 20:04
In general, the going rate is 40 or 50 for HH, 100 FS. Sometimes they'll even accept 80, depending on girl and your negotiation skills. YMMV.

I live in Hawaii and we pay on average 50 to the spa and 150 to the girls (total 200 per visit). When I've been to LA I remember paying 40 to the spa and around 120 to the girls (flexable prices: sometimes more. Sometimes less if you know how to work it). Is that still the case? And have the rates gone down in this economy?

Thanks for your help.

Watermelon
04-06-09, 21:09
Tried out an AMP in Montebello. Gorgeous Korean tech with the softest butt I ever felt. Other than the fact they don't turn on the AC and it was hot as hell in the room, that would have been my newest favorite location. Damage was. 5 &. 8.You remember the gals name?

How's service?

Member #4870
04-06-09, 23:56
Hey fellows, have noticed the "el clasificado" paper with 3-4 pages of ads. Has anyone had any luck with the paper?

I had a bad experience.

Headed to bad neighborhood (almost got jacked) and was not pleased.

Anyone have a good referral?

Joe Mart
04-07-09, 10:46
Hey Fellas,

GV here visiting from the East Coast. Just wondering if any of you guys can hook it up with any info on any massage parlors in LA that have White Girls that do FS? Anyinfo would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance

GVI don't think they exist, if they did they'd probably be shut down in no time because the line would be out the door everyday. Haha

Keep it safe boys.

Mikeim72
04-07-09, 13:26
Baby Penn: This amp is much closer to downtown, just across the 110. Haven't seen Michelle, but have heard great reports.I have experieinced Michelle first hand. While she wasnt perfect she was truely amazing.

I would definitely recommend.

Baby Penn
04-10-09, 03:02
Ok, after ready previous posts I was able to find this place. It is definitely downtown. Drove around the block for a bit before I went in. Mamasan greeted me at the window and asked if I've been here before? Ofcourse I said yes, but I told her it was many months ago.

I asked to see Michelle but with my luck she was off that day. This was Wednesday. Mama recommended a Korean Bebe (is there a Korean Bebe at every kamp?). Bebe came in wearing booty shorts and a bra top. She wasn't my type of girl (sorry - no ass) but I said fuck it. I drove too far to go empty handed.

5 minute of light back rub and on the flip she asked what I wanted. Went with fs. Started with BJ which was alright but she killed it with her no kitty play rule. I wasn't feeling her so after about 5 min into it I just pounded away. Usually I like to take it slow and play with them a little. Again, I wish she had an ass to play with.

Don't know if I will go to this place again, it is a sketchy part of town. But I do want to try out Michelle.

Damage: 50 house, 1 for service.

Pleaser09
04-10-09, 20:02
Hey fellows, have noticed the "el clasificado" paper with 3-4 pages of ads. Has anyone had any luck with the paper?

I had a bad experience.

Anyone have a good referral?Hey Mazda,

I tried an amp from el clasificado two weeks ago and are right. Most of these places with the area code 323 are in south l.a. I went to this house in gardena just off the 105 freeway. It was around midnight, cause the ad said that they were open 24/7. Lots of gang activity around the place. I was kinda worried, but that night I decided to pack some heat. I googled the place earlier that day and didn't want to take a chance. Girl was a good looking latina...slim and nice bolt ons. But the whole time I was fucking her, I was just looking at the closet door and keeping my eye on my pants (gun hidding). I wouldn't go out there again. It's too much trouble and you really can't relax.

Overfiend
04-10-09, 23:18
Ok, after ready previous posts I was able to find this place. It is definitely downtown. Drove around the block for a bit before I went in. Mamasan greeted me at the window and asked if I've been here before? Ofcourse I said yes, but I told her it was many months ago.

I asked to see Michelle but with my luck she was off that day. This was Wednesday. Mama recommended a Korean Bebe (is there a Korean Bebe at every kamp?). Bebe came in wearing booty shorts and a bra top. She wasn't my type of girl (sorry - no ass) but I said fuck it. I drove too far to go empty handed.

5 minute of light back rub and on the flip she asked what I wanted. Went with fs. Started with BJ which was alright but she killed it with her no kitty play rule. I wasn't feeling her so after about 5 min into it I just pounded away. Usually I like to take it slow and play with them a little. Again, I wish she had an ass to play with.

Don't know if I will go to this place again, it is a sketchy part of town. But I do want to try out Michelle.

Damage: 50 house, 1 for service.I concur, bony booty sux

Vlad De Sade
04-11-09, 01:41
Mongers,

At-least, YOU are in America where it is our god given right to pack heat!

Seriously, good move Pleaser.

I never leave home w/out it...

Look for spots in the 818.

A little less drama though still plenty gangsta IMHO.

Peace, da I Sadist

Walter
04-11-09, 03:19
It's up to each adult to make their informative choice but my advice to you guys is not pack heat.

The chances of you being harassed by cops is way higher than being jacked by thugs. Getting arrested for CCW, calling your wife as to why you're not coming home, getting bail money, going to court, etc...it's just not worth it.

Being the prepared warrior is just as good as the armed warrior. Prepare your mongering plans, scope out your area, be cognizant of risks, try to minimize it and then go for broke. Mongers are adrenaline junkies so "going for broke" should not be hard for us.

Packing heat will put you in a standoff if you pull the steel out on some suspected criminals. Now what? Shoot them? If you don't shoot them, you haven't committed all the way and now you either get the gun taken away and used on you or you are arrested for ADW or 187.

Defense Lawyer
04-12-09, 00:51
It's up to each adult to make their informative choice but my advice to you guys is not pack heat.

The chances of you being harassed by cops is way higher than being jacked by thugs. Getting arrested for CCW, calling your wife as to why you're not coming home, getting bail money, going to court, etc...it's just not worth it.

Being the prepared warrior is just as good as the armed warrior. Prepare your mongering plans, scope out your area, be cognizant of risks, try to minimize it and then go for broke. Mongers are adrenaline junkies so "going for broke" should not be hard for us.

Packing heat will put you in a standoff if you pull the steel out on some suspected criminals. Now what? Shoot them? If you don't shoot them, you haven't committed all the way and now you either get the gun taken away and used on you or you are arrested for ADW or 187.Folks, as the resident defense lawyer here, I find myself having to concur with our resident police officer. Don't get me wrong, us defense lawyers are the anti-authoritarian type of folk, so I have no qualms in saying "fuck authority. " That being said, you have to realize that, by virtue of the fact that you are posting on a board such as this, you are not playing the same game as some of these folk you think you are defending against.

First of all, there is no god given (or constitutional) right to pack heat. You MAY have the constitutional right to own and possess a gun, but realize how tenuous this is, and how circumspect the US Supreme Court was in their ruling on the subject. For these purposes, though, assuming you have that right, you do not have the right to carry a loaded gun in a public place, or a concealed one (even unloaded) in public. You cannot have it loaded in your car, and it cannot be in an area of your car (even unloaded) that is accessible to you while driving.

Now, as Walter said, let's play this through. You're walking to your hookup, you see some shady characters walking towards you, you get concerned and what, pull out your gun? You hold it tightly in your pocket ready to pull it out? You have it in your jacket pocket ready to shoot through the material (we know how accurate that is). And if you pull it out, what happens next? Do you fire it? Maybe they run away, maybe they fire at you? Maybe they leave and come back with more people or firepower.

Realize this, you are all chum in the waters of sharks doing this. These folks who are likely to pull a gun on you will not hesitate to shoot. If they're drawing on you, they're playing a game that's far more serious than the penny ante bullshit pick up a ho than they're doing. These guys have been involved in a war since they were kids. For many of these guys, it's been kill or be killed since they were 13 years old. They will not try to scare you if they think you're a threat to them. They will shoot to kill, and consider the consequences much later (such as when they meet with me for the first time). You will be considering the consequences immediately. A good way to survive in the civilized world, but not a good way to survive in this kind of a war.

Now, reality speaking here, if you are confronted by gang members who wish to do you harm, you are probably far more likely to escape unscathed (but perhaps poorer) if you are mellow and do not cause a problem. I've been doing this job for many years, and I have to tell you, the number of "innocent" victims is few and far between. Yes, there are predators out there, but the bulk of the predators are going after other predators, and leave the civilians out of it. If they go after civvies, they tend to do so for business, and have little interest in causing much damage (bad for business).

Your best bet, I would say, is keeping your wits about you, not going to bad places and being unable to get away quickly, and keeping your engine running with your foot on the pedal if you are in any kind of a situation that could even turn bad. If it looks like it is starting to turn bad, get out quickly.

But, don't try playing this game, because ultimately, as shown by the fact that you are posting on a website which helps you avoid even becoming entangled with law enforcement, you are not willing to really play the game for the same stakes that people you're going up against are playing for.

Be safe out there, I don't want you as either clients or victims of my clients.

Member #4870
04-12-09, 19:40
Noticed an ad in the paper for an AMP with a jacuzzi?

Is this possible?

Spot located on 8th st. In downtown los angeles.

Sounds intriguing.

Overfiend
04-13-09, 15:36
Sorry, is this in LAWEEKLY?

Daily
04-13-09, 18:15
Maybe it's just me, but a jacuzzi in an AMP sounds pretty gross. A bubbling cauldron of the other customers' juices. I know that'd be the case with any public jacuzzi, but you KNOW something is going on in the one in the AMP.

Of course, you're more than welcome to enjoy, Mazda. Just my two cents.

Noticed an ad in the paper for an AMP with a jacuzzi?

Is this possible?

Spot located on 8th st. In downtown los angeles.

Sounds intriguing.

Member #4870
04-13-09, 23:36
Over, yes the Ad runs in the La Weekly under the heading "Jacuzzi Spa"

Member #4870
04-13-09, 23:39
Agree 100 percent with ya yuck.

I just had never heard of jacuzzi at an AMP.

Jacuzzi are at gym's/fitness center.

Pachi
04-14-09, 21:08
Tried two MPs in Lomita last weekend. Golden Spa and Healthy Spa. Called Golden Spa in advance and was told the rate was $60 for 60 minutes of massage, plus a table shower. Showed up and it was apparently $80. No finish despite a polite asking when one didn't seem to be coming, and the attendant tried to block the door of the room to ask for a tip as I was leaving. Not very impressive.

Headed over to Healthy Spa a block away, calling first to ask if they were open. Sounded promising on the phone "Yes, we're open now! We have lots of beautiful young girls! " Seemed suspect, but if they're at least advertising the physical attributes of their attendants, had to be the right kind of place, right? Wrong. $40 for thirty minutes of pleasant light touch all over except where it counted. Again, asked about a finish, and was politely denied. Gave a $10 tip and won't be going back.

Where the heck is the action at in Lomita? There are a billion massage places on PCH, but it seems the only sure-fire bet is Zen Day Spa up on Lomita BLVD? If anyone has any info, I'd sure appreciate a PM.

Daily
04-14-09, 21:48
...not Yuck. Although that would be kind of a funny name for this site.

Signed,

Daily (as in every day!)

Agree 100 percent with ya yuck.

I just had never heard of jacuzzi at an AMP.

Jacuzzi are at gym's/fitness center.

ClayDog
04-15-09, 03:51

I had a bad experience.

Anyone have a good referral? I've gone to a few places based on ads in that paper. Even though I speak no Spanish. When I was in the mood for an LMP.

Places of run the gamut from your normal MP like Chicitas on Normandie, to a house like Playboys 24hrs, or an apartment like the place at 92/Compton.

Chiquitas was less quality/same price as my last trip to Lennox.

Playboys was a straight massage by a very attractive latina, maybe because I was new and/or didn't speak Spanish.

92nd was a waste of time.

My favorite discovery in El Clasificado was the Sports Spa place in Cudahy that closed down a while back.

Next time I get that paper, I might remember a couple other spots.

Daily
04-15-09, 20:10
Pachi,

You might want to post this in the Inglewood-South Bay section. I've also experienced some good MPs up in the Redondo Beach area, although it's been a couple years since I lived in that area.

Tried two MPs in Lomita last weekend. Golden Spa and Healthy Spa. Called Golden Spa in advance and was told the rate was $60 for 60 minutes of massage, plus a table shower. Showed up and it was apparently $80. No finish despite a polite asking when one didn't seem to be coming, and the attendant tried to block the door of the room to ask for a tip as I was leaving. Not very impressive.

Nitescape
04-17-09, 18:12
What is the deal with Long Beach?

Why are there no massage parlors down here that I can find?

Anyone know?

I want to try my first time today, but don't feel like driving across town and back.

I've done some looking, and can't find anything here.

Pleaser09
04-18-09, 10:08
Thanks for the legal advise DL. That night was my first time outside of my comfort zone (SFV). And didn't want to end up on the news as another death statistic in l.a. Vlad thanks for the support!

Folks, as the resident defense lawyer here, I find myself having to concur with our resident police officer. Don't get me wrong, us defense lawyers are the anti-authoritarian type of folk, so I have no qualms in saying "fuck authority. " That being said, you have to realize that, by virtue of the fact that you are posting on a board such as this, you are not playing the same game as some of these folk you think you are defending against.

First of all, there is no god given (or constitutional) right to pack heat. You MAY have the constitutional right to own and possess a gun, but realize how tenuous this is, and how circumspect the US Supreme Court was in their ruling on the subject. For these purposes, though, assuming you have that right, you do not have the right to carry a loaded gun in a public place, or a concealed one (even unloaded) in public. You cannot have it loaded in your car, and it cannot be in an area of your car (even unloaded) that is accessible to you while driving.

Now, as Walter said, let's play this through. You're walking to your hookup, you see some shady characters walking towards you, you get concerned and what, pull out your gun? You hold it tightly in your pocket ready to pull it out? You have it in your jacket pocket ready to shoot through the material (we know how accurate that is). And if you pull it out, what happens next? Do you fire it? Maybe they run away, maybe they fire at you? Maybe they leave and come back with more people or firepower.

Realize this, you are all chum in the waters of sharks doing this. These folks who are likely to pull a gun on you will not hesitate to shoot. If they're drawing on you, they're playing a game that's far more serious than the penny ante bullshit pick up a ho than they're doing. These guys have been involved in a war since they were kids. For many of these guys, it's been kill or be killed since they were 13 years old. They will not try to scare you if they think you're a threat to them. They will shoot to kill, and consider the consequences much later (such as when they meet with me for the first time). You will be considering the consequences immediately. A good way to survive in the civilized world, but not a good way to survive in this kind of a war.

Now, reality speaking here, if you are confronted by gang members who wish to do you harm, you are probably far more likely to escape unscathed (but perhaps poorer) if you are mellow and do not cause a problem. I've been doing this job for many years, and I have to tell you, the number of "innocent" victims is few and far between. Yes, there are predators out there, but the bulk of the predators are going after other predators, and leave the civilians out of it. If they go after civvies, they tend to do so for business, and have little interest in causing much damage (bad for business).

Your best bet, I would say, is keeping your wits about you, not going to bad places and being unable to get away quickly, and keeping your engine running with your foot on the pedal if you are in any kind of a situation that could even turn bad. If it looks like it is starting to turn bad, get out quickly.

But, don't try playing this game, because ultimately, as shown by the fact that you are posting on a website which helps you avoid even becoming entangled with law enforcement, you are not willing to really play the game for the same stakes that people you're going up against are playing for.

Be safe out there, I don't want you as either clients or victims of my clients.

Lift Her Up
04-20-09, 01:11
I had read it’s hard to get any satisfaction on ER Blvd. A couple of scoping-out visits to the front door of the one that’s on the east side of the street led me to think, "I’ll show them! " But, I was wrong.

On a weekend morning I went in and was assigned "Linda. " Although the cloak-and-dagger atmosphere at the lobby, the minimal lobby appointments, and the lock on the inside of the massage room door would lead one to have hopes, there was nothing beyond the best legit massage I’ve had. The door stayed ajar the whole time. There wasn’t even a flip.

Yet, a surprising amount of roaming was allowed after I was up and dressed.

All this left me feeling like I’ll never, ever get a good grasp on the world of women, feelings, and sex.

Lift Her Up

Nitescape
04-20-09, 11:34
I had read it’s hard to get any satisfaction on ER Blvd. A couple of scoping-out visits to the front door of the one that’s on the east side of the street led me to think, "I’ll show them! " But, I was wrong.

On a weekend morning I went in and was assigned "Linda. " Although the cloak-and-dagger atmosphere at the lobby, the minimal lobby appointments, and the lock on the inside of the massage room door would lead one to have hopes, there was nothing beyond the best legit massage I’ve had. The door stayed ajar the whole time. There wasn’t even a flip.

Yet, a surprising amount of roaming was allowed after I was up and dressed.

All this left me feeling like I’ll never, ever get a good grasp on the world of women, feelings, and sex.

Lift Her UpSo you're saying that afterwards, you were able to feel her up, yet no dice with anything else.

Sounds like they are worried about heat.

Mr Dph
04-20-09, 13:19
Please help me find my lost ATF. She worked at Royal on valley, Jay, Japanese Spa on Valley, Jay, Sunset in Banning, Gigi, and most recently J's Acupressure in Riverside, Jay. Lady at J's told me she's on vacation one month. Jay told me she was working in Hollywood on Thursdays but I don't know where. Any help would be appreciated. First picture is a mugshot and the other is a bad cellphone picture.

Thanks guys.

Mr Dph
04-20-09, 13:52
Please help me find my lost ATF. She worked at Royal on valley, Jay, Japanese Spa on Valley, Jay, Sunset in Banning, Gigi, and most recently J's Acupressure in Riverside, Jay. Lady at J's told me she's on vacation one month. Jay told me she was working in Hollywood on Thursdays but I don't know where. Any help would be appreciated. First picture is a mugshot and the other is a bad cellphone picture.

Thanks guys.Hopfully the pics work this time.

Courtrat
04-20-09, 14:45
Went to an MP east of downtown in the Pico/Union area. Saw a Latina who was as mechanical as an ATM machine. Her looks were a 6.5 to 7. She was so mechanical that I was having a full on conversation with her about her boyfriend as I was laying pipe with her legs up in the air.
She told me that she works every day (maybe that's why she is so mechanical and jaded). You really have to be made of steel (both physically and mentally) to just do guys 7 days a week. A big turn off.
But that's how it is mostly with Latinas in these MP's.
She told me that some Asian chick also works there but I did not see her.
Paid $.5 for entry and $1.0 for the "message". Would not repeat.
PM me for exact address.

Funboy2007
04-22-09, 17:49
Checked out a MP, east of downtown, the one not so visible from the street and the typical set up. 5 fee + the standard 1. Only 2 girls, I asian, tall thin, nice rack, but appeared a bit older and a young hispanic, I choose the hispanic, about a 7 babyfat, small rack but had nice curves. She was accomadating, but not overly enthusiastic, but still had a good time. She said she worked at another mp close by and they sent her over b/c only 1 girl wass working at the time, 2 pm. Pm for more details.

Ramon Ayala
04-22-09, 18:56
I went to that infamous massage place on Western about 1:00 am on Saturday. I have noticed the quality of girls isn’t that great at all. Another thing that I noticed was noise level was high. This place makes me feel dirty.

Lovesaspinner
04-23-09, 00:38
Latina michelle at1123

Def will be back.

FiendNice! Where is this 1123.

PM me if you need to.

Thanks

Funboy2007
05-03-09, 18:18
Went to AMP near the big hotel on 7th street near dt for. A second go around and saw a suspicious black suv parked outside. Looked in and saw a police handheld radio in the front seat. I left the area quickly. Be careful. Btw, they give you a vip # and the 10th time is free.

JonathonJammer
05-04-09, 19:11
Anyone happen to know where that latina spinner Amy with the bolt ons is working at now? Read a report earlier someone brought her up but no info on whereabouts she works at now?

Dripper
05-06-09, 09:41
In my quest to survey the market for the community, I TOFTT by going to another downtown amp that advertises on CL. F/S w/ standard pricing. Asians only. Facilities are somewhat superior to my other location. Got Penney, early 30's, slender, good figure, good English, and friendly. Everything covered, nearly DT, and good CG and DS. Recommend and will be back. They have a frequent flyer program. And, an alumni of the competitor is there, now named Nana, and she is HOT.

Member #4870
05-10-09, 15:00
What do you guys think of the new MPR?

I hate it!

Herdildo
05-10-09, 20:36
Again, Still going strong. I had Rebecca the last two times (specifically asked for her). Better roaming privileges and the massage was also better on her part (I was sore too). Although maybe not as friendly as the other provider she does have an awesome rack. I haven't wandered to other places lately as this place knows me and are consistent with the service. Nice handshake and .4 tip.

B Malibu
05-10-09, 22:53
What do you guys think of the new MPR?

I hate it!Absolutely pitiful! The site has never really been user-friendly, and has actually gotten worse as they've gone through two major constructions. Makes you really appreciate how good we have it here at USA! Only wish for this site would be to get some avatars and emotions to liven things up a bit.

Member #4870
05-11-09, 00:43
I agree Malibu, don't like the changes.

USA is the best! (shameless plug)

Iceman2032
05-11-09, 01:28
I'm from out of town and I'm down here at the convention center in downtown. Are there any asian massage places around the area or am I just out of luck?

Amptor
05-11-09, 04:46
Absolutely pitiful! The site has never really been user-friendly, and has actually gotten worse as they've gone through two major constructions. Makes you really appreciate how good we have it here at USA! Only wish for this site would be to get some avatars and emotions to liven things up a bit.

Yeah, its crap. The erotic MP site that this one links to has some good aspects. I wish the two would combine...

Ideally I would like to have area updates, not individual cities. Too narrow and you can't find a new spot to drop a load. But, too broad, and you are reading shit from SD. USASG has it right. Nice broad areas to read about.

I would also like to have the MP be the first click from a search (or from a list of new updates), not the chick. Then you can see at a glance all the chicks that work there and info about the club. Then you can click through to see the various girls. Girls move so often and new ones come and go, so I think this would be a better solution.

I liked MPR's new voting thing tho. So you can rate down BS reviews/hobbyists. No need for avatar's. We ain't posting our pic and it'd be a miracle to get a girl to allow theirs to be posted. The pictures of the MP's are nice, but unecessary.

CrackBack
05-11-09, 14:27
Yeah, its crap. Its so much worse than the system its "upgrading" from its hard to believe they didn't know how much it sucks before they rolled it out.

The new site is like debating whether to trade freedoms to fight terrorism. In this case I'm not willing to torture myself to find useful info. I might miss out on some good info but I wont break my monitor after hitting the back button and having to start over.

Allover
05-12-09, 01:18
I might miss out on some good info but I wont break my monitor after hitting the back button and having to start over.

Starting over after hitting the "back" button is a deal breaker for me. I'm pretty close to being out of there. I already post much less there.

What the heck were they thinking?

Happy Monger
05-13-09, 02:55
With apologies to Jackson, but....

For all of you that ARE MPR members as well, I have not been able to EVEN log-in to the new site. They NEVER reply to any of my emails.

If any of you would be kind enough to help me out, can you contact the webmaster for me and tell them to email me back about my inability to log-in, have them respond to me at kev0164@live.com.

I would be forever grateful, as I am unsure as to how to cancel my subscription there. Yeah, I am a PAYING member.

============================================

Hi Happy Monger,

With all due respect, I would very much appreciate it if you would not use my forum to publicly solicit or exchange information on how to find and/or use my competitor's website(s).

Thanks,

Jackson

Member #4894
05-13-09, 09:28
I agree as well, reaching for the back button kills me when i have to start all over. This site and MPR were the two i use the most, if MPR can do some fine tuning i think it could be more useful than the last one but they better get on it cuz they're losing points with their users!

Starting over after hitting the "back" button is a deal breaker for me. I'm pretty close to being out of there. I already post much less there.

What the heck were they thinking?

Happy Monger
05-13-09, 21:22
Did not mean to "step on any toes" here. I have been attempting to end my relationship with those "guys" since I am now almost exclusively here.

I was only hoping to see if anyone of these fine upstanding gents could help a brother out.

I meant NO disrespect.

Member #4870
05-13-09, 23:26
Still can't get the hang of it.

whack!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Livinitup
05-14-09, 02:10
Jackson is a man of infinite patience!

What you some of our brothers don't realise is that Craig's List erotic service just went under. Many more mongering sources will fall next.

Hats off to Jackson, he has his off-shore arse covered. And he will be in business long after the other "fly-by-night" sites have been shutdown. Please respect the way the guy rolls.

FLdog
05-15-09, 17:45
Gulf Coast monger here looking for a line on some Latina MP action. Any insights appreciated. If you are ever on the gulf coast from Biloxi, MS to Ft Walton Beach I can return the favor.

ChestRockwell
05-15-09, 18:49
Gulf Coast monger here looking for a line on some Latina MP action. Any insights appreciated. If you are ever on the gulf coast from Biloxi, MS to Ft Walton Beach I can return the favor.

Most MPS have asian and latina honeys.
Pick up an LA WEEKLY and look for the ads that mention Asian and Latina staff.
Those MPs 99.999999% of the time offer extras.
Mamasan is usually helpful when you request latina talent.

CR

Vengo
05-15-09, 21:29
Also, if you speak Spanish, the el clasificado free paper and site has lots of listings - www.elclasificado.com

Dripper
05-15-09, 21:41
Fellow mongers:

I have struck up a platonic relationship with the mms at the downtown place that I frequent. I have occasionally, through the pm system, referred others to patronize her place, but I frequently hear back that the girl I recommended is no longer there (this place has high turnover).

In speaking with the mms, I told her that it hard to build up a devoted following with such turnover, because customers develop a taste for a particular provider. I used as illustration those famous places in the Wood, that had legends working at them. "Emulate that," I encouraged her.

No, no, she replied. 80& of customers prefer new providers, she claimed.

I can't believe that so. So, dear readers, please weigh and tell me if you think that is a reliable observation or no.

(BTW: she also said that a provider at a K town incall place died at the place this week. Very sad, and intimidating for her.)

Thanks, Dripper.

B Malibu
05-15-09, 21:55
Fellow mongers:

I have struck up a platonic relationship with the mms at the downtown place that I frequent. I have occasionally, through the pm system, referred others to patronize her place, but I frequently hear back that the girl I recommended is no longer there (this place has high turnover).

In speaking with the mms, I told her that it hard to build up a devoted following with such turnover, because customers develop a taste for a particular provider. I used as illustration those famous places in the Wood, that had legends working at them. "Emulate that," I encouraged her.

No, no, she replied. 80& of customers prefer new providers, she claimed.

I can't believe that so. So, dear readers, please weigh and tell me if you think that is a reliable observation or no.

(BTW: she also said that a provider at a K town incall place died at the place this week. Very sad, and intimidating for her.)

Thanks, Dripper.
Well, she's right... sorta. We do like new talent, but she needs to keep 'em there long enough for us to at least try 'em out. A provider who gets good initial reviews needs to stay put for a minimum of 6 months.

Jonas Areniias
05-16-09, 01:18
Anyone know of a late night MP (A or L doesn't matter)?

I know the four hands one in Pasadena is open until 11 but had no luck there.

Bigfoot16
05-16-09, 02:36
If you hit it off with the provider the service usually gets better the more often you visit. Eventually the thrill of seeing a new girl takes over.

Thats why we monger. LOL

B Malibu
05-16-09, 17:56

I know the four hands one in Pasadena is open until 11 but had no luck there.
If you have at least high school level Spanish, pick up a free copy of el classificado. There are many latina joints advertised that are 24 hours. Can't vouch for the quality or safety of these locations, but it's worth a shot.

Pleaser09
05-16-09, 18:20

I know the four hands one in Pasadena is open until 11 but had no luck there.Malibu is right, El Clasificado has some listed. Be careful though, I tried one a about a month ago and did not go well. I posted a report about 3 weeks ago.

Good luck.

Overfiend
05-17-09, 02:38
I've always wondered about those 24 hr setups as well. Never found any reports on them. No habla espanol here so I'm not ready to TOFTT.

Fiend

Baby Penn
05-20-09, 00:24
Hit up this joint that advertises on CL and got a punk/rocker young Thai who called herself 'Sonia'. Let me save you guys some money and don't go here. Or if you do, don't get 'Sonia'. I got very bad service. No communication, although she speaks perfect english.

No motion of anything extra. I also think that they have a tranny in there. So watch it, unless you are into that sort of stuff.

Anyone with a good Thai place please pm me.

Baby Penn
05-20-09, 00:38
Also on CL. They advertised 39/hr and 50 for 90 minutes. This place is on Fountain and Vine. Save your money.

Member #4870
05-20-09, 01:46
I'm aware of the clasificado papers.

Can vouch for what bmalibu says.

I'm sure there a few gems out there, but I've had no luck.

Neighborhoods aren't too safe and haven't anything to brag about based on my experiences and besides I almost got jacked/punked once.

Does the term "where you from ese? " ring a bell?

Fellas, have any of you guys found a gem out there?

I was pointed to a joint on compton blvd. But was really dissapointed.

PM fellas if you have a joint. (420)

TonyAndolleni
05-20-09, 01:52
I stumbled upon this location several months back & was fortunate enough to get Patty. She is heavy-set, cute face, but a big girl. Very sweet, very fun. And very very touchy/feely. A lot of ass-play and dick tease, after 3-4 visits I was hoping to get more (HJ) but her schedule has changed. To be honest I don't think she works there anymore, or comes in once or twice here & there. You won't get much action here guys, but Patty gives a great massage that has a bit of a sensual touch to it. For the price + a small tip (10-20 bucks) it ain't bad.

Also on CL. They advertised 39/hr and 50 for 90 minutes. This place is on Fountain and Vine. Save your money.

AsianPussy
05-21-09, 14:28
I've been checking out the many places on Lincoln between the marina and SM (I work in the middle so I'm always driving up and down lincoln)

The 3-4 places I've checked out so far seem legit. I don't even bother with the many thai places as they are always legit.

Anyone have any suggestions for someplace a little less legit. Extra points if the massage is good. Feel free to PM.

Courtrat
05-21-09, 18:17

Is this the place in upstairs of a shopping center?? It used to be a nice place about 3 years ago.

Baby Penn
05-22-09, 00:45
No, it is on the bottom.

Is this the place in upstairs of a shopping center?? It used to be a nice place about 3 years ago.

Ejinco
05-22-09, 11:49
I haven't AMPed in Santa Monica for awhile but the place on Broadway on the 2nd floor was always reliable.

PM for details.

I've been checking out the many places on Lincoln between the marina and SM (I work in the middle so I'm always driving up and down lincoln)

The 3-4 places I've checked out so far seem legit. I don't even bother with the many thai places as they are always legit.

Anyone have any suggestions for someplace a little less legit. Extra points if the massage is good. Feel free to PM.

Lovesaspinner
05-25-09, 00:19
Can anyone here please help me out?

Some days, I don't feel like driving all the way out to Lomita to the AMP... can someone let me know if there are any near-by AMP's here in Long Beach?

I'm right near Anaheim St. and Redondo Blvd.

Thanks

Kain2008
05-25-09, 12:31
Can anyone PM me on any good LMP?

Thanks

Member #4870
05-25-09, 15:05
Damn marathon and street closures!

Tried to get into downtown today to current fave AMP joint in downtown. It was impossible. (traffic was a mess/street closures)

Damn!!

Member #4870
05-25-09, 15:10
Kain, I too have been trying to find one.

I think it does not exist.

Member #4870
05-25-09, 18:47
the one LMP (actual lmp) was santa fe studio in hungtington park.

Misfit remembers this joint as well.

Now closed of course, but in its heyday, man! 1

Member #4870
05-26-09, 01:14
looks like the "MPR" is back to its orginal format.

Member #4870
05-27-09, 00:42
fellas, headed to check out a a joint in downtown l. A.

Based on another previous review and recent review on another forum made my way to Downtown.

Btw reviews sais this girl was a stunningly beautiful.

Called in advance and asked Mamasan asked if she was working.

Mamasan did not even recognize the name. I figure she was doing "le" screening. Got to the joint and mamasan says no one by that name works there. SO I toftt and stayed anyways. Point is: are people still continuing to post fake reviews?

I don't mind toftt.

Does jaslyn exists guys?

Oh well.

Go lakers!

Lift Her Up
05-31-09, 23:34
On the topic of actual LMP's, I think there's one in Pico Rivera on Rosemead, just south of Whittier. (Right now, no left turns are allowed at that intersection, so plan ahead.) Go south half a block and look left (east) across the frontage road to a grey-ish medical building. The LMP is there, about halfway down. (Also note that the frontage road has a different name, "San Gabriel Place." You're unlikely to see a street sign for it, but if you hear the address, be aware that this is not San Gabriel Blvd, a mile away.)

I've been to the door four times in the last 18 months, scoping it out. The first two times I was there a tough male was on duty. (Yikes! ) The next two times MMS (if I can use that in a Hispanic environment) and the girls in the living room area all seemed Latina. Never did go in; on my list of "some day, maybe."

I believe this one hasn't been reviewed on this board, at least in the 18 months I've tracked it.

This is the one that advertises in one of the weeklies, showing a girl faced toward a mirror, with her left hand cupping her right breast, and looking back over her right shoulder at the photographer; a flash bulb is going off in the mirror. Most girls pictured in the weeklies' ads don't do much for me, but something about this one hooks me in.

Lift Her Up

TacoBandit
06-04-09, 03:00
Anyone have any info on a thai parlor that is located on the corner of beverly and vine? Advertise said thai massage 40 for an hour, that just screams to me AMP, Its near one of my jobs and i was thinking of going early one day if its any good.

Vengo
06-04-09, 19:45
Anyone have any info on a thai parlor that is located on the corner of beverly and vine? Advertise said thai massage 40 for an hour, that just screams to me AMP, Its near one of my jobs and i was thinking of going early one day if its any good.In my experience, most Thai MP's are legit massage only, maybe a grudging hj happy ending.

Funboy2007
06-12-09, 22:44
I was watching game 4 of the Laker series and there was a commercial for the new Lexus driving downtown and I saw the hotel sign next door to 1123. Hit the rewind button on the tivo and 1123 is clearly in the background, hilarious!

Staple
06-13-09, 19:33
I had never been to a MP with TS before so wanted to check one out. Ended up deciding to go to the one at SM and La Cienega. The MMS took.6 at the door for 1/2 hr of massage with table shower. A Latin lady came in but she was too much on the heavy side for me, so made an excuse that I wanted an Asian lady. So she sent another asian lady who was probably in her mid 30's. I wud say she was a 6 and her name was Wei. Something. She had a good attitude. She took me to the table shower and would every now and then pay good attention to the soldier. This was definitely a good sign. It was actually a lot more fun than I imagined. Anyways, we got back to the massage room and she started giving what was really a very lame massage. So I turned and pointed to the soldier and she said ok and went to town. After a quick ride I handed her.6 but she said more so gave her another .2.

All in all a good experience. Anyone know of any other similar places. Please pm me.

Tofuprince
06-14-09, 18:25
Anyone know what happened to it?

I tried calling a few times but no one answer.

Sriracha
06-15-09, 02:11
I had never been to a MP with TS before so wanted to check one out.
Zoinks. What do you say we stick to writing out 'table shower' and not abbreviating it? I think we can all agree on that.

Rail Monkey
06-16-09, 01:45
Zoinks. What do you say we stick to writing out 'table shower' and not abbreviating it? I think we can all agree on that.

At first I wasn't sure if "TS" stood for "toilet stop", "tough shit" or "Twisted Sister"...

Fayettevillsex
06-16-09, 09:24
Anyone knowof some good latin AMPs?

Thanks

Ejinco
06-16-09, 11:52
Zoinks. What do you say we stick to writing out 'table shower' and not abbreviating it? I think we can all agree on that.If he's interested in the TS he can check out the boys at some of the Thai places.

Gcube
06-18-09, 05:44
Anyone knowof some good latin AMPs?

ThanksHey Fayette,

I think someone say something about el clasificado is like latino advertising paper. You could check the website. Or pick one of them. Few days I was checking it out and it has a bunch of numbers for lmp in L. A. They sound pretty good mayb I would check one of them just yo try if they are good.

Browsinground
06-18-09, 16:00
At first I wasn't sure if "TS" stood for "toilet stop", "tough shit" or "Twisted Sister"...First thing that pops into my mind is "Transexual" and "We've got massage places with them?"

Lift Her Up
06-23-09, 00:21
Regarding my response on a likely LMP off of Rosemead in Pico Rivera (near Whittier) on May 31: I was by there today and the whole building is boarded up, like it's being readied for demolition. I'm sorry if I wasted anyone's time on wild goose chase out there.

Lift Her Up

Valleyfun1980
06-24-09, 02:15
Hey all,

I checked this place out a few times this spring, and it was pretty good.

It's a standard AMP with a Latina or two working there. First time I went, I was guided to my room, undressed and waited. A cute Latina (I think South American, actually) came in, but I asked if I could meet a K-girl. No prob, waited a few more minutes and got my wishes: a hot mid to late 20's spinner.

Sessions were standard and flirty. Met the same girl both times I went, and really enjoyed it. I'm hoping she's still working there when I have the time to head out there again.

Door fees: 30 for $50, 45 for $70, 60 for $90. Tip for L3 with the girl I saw both times was $. I got a very GFE by being playful, conversational, and, most importantly, respectful. Treat your providers well, and they'll return the favor three-fold.

Lift Her Up
06-25-09, 08:22
I wanted to thank Dripper publicly for the report and lead to the place just west of downtown on the other side of the 110. I got there maybe 8 weeks ago and had a really good time.

Greeted at the inner door, I was immediately tugged into the hallway and whisked to the tiny room. "Mickey" threw herself into helping me out. No opportunity to lie on my stomache, she asked me to flip right away.

I was impressed by the microwave in the room for warming towels on the spot.

There was one part that troubled me, but could well be welcomed by most of our readers: She went right in to a BBBJ seemingly automatically. I'm ultra-cautious, so I reached for the rubber I always bring with me.

Something else I've never had before: When she hopped on ACG, she pulled up her short skirt slightly but I never did lay eyes on the target area. Much later I thought she might have had on a female condom, since there seemed to be no trace of an ordinary cover around the room.

I'm an older guy and I showed up there without Viagra, so I needed a lot of vigorous pounding. Mickey was more than happy to pound up and down, her cheeks slapping against my thighs.

Again, thanks to Dripper!.-Lift Her Up

BenderOver
06-26-09, 06:04
I wanted to thank Dripper publicly for the report and lead to the place just west of downtown on the other side of the 110. I got there maybe 8 weeks ago and had a really good time.

Greeted at the inner door, I was immediately tugged into the hallway and whisked to the tiny room. "Mickey" threw herself into helping me out. No opportunity to lie on my stomache, she asked me to flip right away.

I was impressed by the microwave in the room for warming towels on the spot.

There was one part that troubled me, but could well be welcomed by most of our readers: She went right in to a BBBJ seemingly automatically. I'm ultra-cautious, so I reached for the rubber I always bring with me.

Something else I've never had before: When she hopped on ACG, she pulled up her short skirt slightly but I never did lay eyes on the target area. Much later I thought she might have had on a female condom, since there seemed to be no trace of an ordinary cover around the room.

I'm an older guy and I showed up there without Viagra, so I needed a lot of vigorous pounding. Mickey was more than happy to pound up and down, her cheeks slapping against my thighs.

Again, thanks to Dripper!.-Lift Her Up
Let me get this straight, Mickey went into a bj and fs session, without ever actually putting a cover you? And you're guessing right now that she was wearing a female condom?

No diss, bro. I don't lecture about covered or uncovered. In the heat of the moment, I've previously lapse in judgement too (with a provider, but I knew her to be very personal and safe, and I knew her for a long long time, and I still regretted it afterwards). But right now, I gotta say that's a bold/dumb move to guess that a provider had a female condom on, unless you knew it for fact. Don't those things cost a fortune compared to the good old latex jimmy hat? Also, on the slight chance that she WASNT wearing cover, now she sounds like a provider who goes bb on anyone and everyone. Sorry if I'm harshing your mellow, but my risk meter is flashing red "WARNING WARNING WARNING". Just looking for some clarification in case I hit this joint, I'll byoc or ask her to kindly cover me up. Was she latin or asian? Was she HOT?

Bender

Lift Her Up
06-26-09, 07:53
Let me get this straight, Mickey went into a bj and fs session, without ever actually putting a cover you? And you're guessing right now that she was wearing a female condom?

No diss, bro. I don't lecture about covered or uncovered. In the heat of the moment, I've previously lapse in judgement too (with a provider, but I knew her to be very personal and safe, and I knew her for a long long time, and I still regretted it afterwards). But right now, I gotta say that's a bold/dumb move to guess that a provider had a female condom on, unless you knew it for fact. Don't those things cost a fortune compared to the good old latex jimmy hat? Also, on the slight chance that she WASNT wearing cover, now she sounds like a provider who goes bb on anyone and everyone. Sorry if I'm harshing your mellow, but my risk meter is flashing red "WARNING WARNING WARNING". Just looking for some clarification in case I hit this joint, I'll byoc or ask her to kindly cover me up. Was she latin or asian? Was she HOT?

BenderHi Bender!

Thanks for your many informative posts, which have added to my life. It is senior members like you who make this site a great success.

She was K, and (imo) hot.

My risk meter also flashed "warning, " I think that kept me from getting hard as fast as I otherwise would have. What I wished to underscore, though, is that our membership community has a wide variety of tastes, and some of us might find Mickey and the specially welcoming environment there to be the perfect turn-on. Others, like me, had an "oh-oh" reaction to the immediate BBBJ and no sign of a cover.

On reflection, yeah, my ruminations on "female condom" were not realistic.

Lift Her Up

BenderOver
06-28-09, 03:28
Hi Bender!

Thanks for your many informative posts, which have added to my life. It is senior members like you who make this site a great success.

She was K, and (imo) hot.

My risk meter also flashed "warning, " I think that kept me from getting hard as fast as I otherwise would have. What I wished to underscore, though, is that our membership community has a wide variety of tastes, and some of us might find Mickey and the specially welcoming environment there to be the perfect turn-on. Others, like me, had an "oh-oh" reaction to the immediate BBBJ and no sign of a cover.

On reflection, yeah, my ruminations on "female condom" were not realistic.

Lift Her UpThanks for the flattering words bro. I always think of it as giving back to those who offered me so much when I first got started.

Hot K gal, hard to say no. I feel ya. Careful though. For your own safety, I just don't like the part where she offers BBFS so freely. The few times I've had BBFS, my spidey senses got a real sincere "I don't do this with anyone" feeling from the provider. Well, all except for one, and if I could erase the past, well. I guess I'd lose the wisdom too.

Bender

Member #4870
06-29-09, 21:59
Was out in downtown earlier today.

Cruised Washington blvd. And ran across a Joint called "suite 112"

Which had the all to familiar "open" neon sign.

This struck as me weird as there used to be an LMP on this complex about 3-4 yrs ago. This LMP shut down rather quickly.

Did not get a chance to stop by (due to being on a run)

Will come back at another time.

Am almost 100 percent it's an AMP/lmp.

To be continued fellas.

Anyone hit this place up?

Member #4870
06-29-09, 22:02
Headed out los angeles this weekend to a one of my faves at an AMP joint.

My k-girl comes in and tells me "she's on the rag."

This of course has never happened to me at an AMP joint.

I guess I appreciated her sincerity.

Struck me as really weird?

Left and will return another day.

Lift Her Up
07-04-09, 02:08
Having misdirected readers to a closed LMP in Pico Rivera, I thought I should actually go to a real one and TOFTT. Also, I got more and more into the thought of feeling, for the first time in my life, my tip gently pressing apart a Latina’s labia minora, while perhaps watching the expression on her face.

So, off I went to a place in Cudahy I’d read about in one of the weeklies, and which had been mentioned just in passing here in September 2007.

I had checked it out at the door a couple of times over the last several months, and the MMS seemed pretty guarded, which I took to be a good sign. She confirmed she had only Latinas. Also, lots of male traffic in and out, another good sign, all Latino men.

So I make up my mind to actually try it. At the door one afternoon, I show MMS .5 for a hh, and she says she’s too busy. A good sign, I suppose, or maybe she’s suspicious of me (I’m pretty WASP-y looking, and older). I actually make it back the next day, and this time I’m taken to a room. The table’s up against the wall, something Bushman426 mentioned (a week ago in the Orange County thread) was a good sign, and on reflection I’m inclined to agree with him.

In comes “Ober,” or maybe “Oberta,” I’m pretty sure she used both names. Maybe 5’7” in the heels, nice thick lips, a smile, and healthy C’s pushing out her halter top. Her pants look like thin sweatpants, which could be easily dropped, and her midriff shows.

The massage starts, and somehow we just don’t hit it off. Good massage, she’s friendly, talks gently, snuggles hips against me as she sits on the table, but somehow we just don’t have the id-to-id match-up. On the flip she offers a CBJ and heads right into it (so to speak). I motion for FS and it’s declined, in a way that suggests it’s never on the menu. Too bad. (But readers of my prior posts know that I often get wrong ideas into my head.)

On the way out, MMS has lightened up considerably.

Did I have a good time? Yes. Did “Ober” try? Yes. Was she good-looking? YES! But something just didn’t click, and I’m not sure what it was.

If anyone has had any different reactions to the place, I’d be interested to hear them.

Also, if a really senior member thinks a Cudahy report belongs in a different thread, let me know and I’ll ask Jackson to delete it and I’ll move it.

--Lift Her Up

Herdildo
07-08-09, 19:35
New talent. A girl by the name of Monica I have had twice. Both times she was really nice but especially the second time when she remembered me. Nice hand / ball action and plenty of ass play. Let me get out her b-cups and play with them. Awesome tits.

This place is consistent and the ladies always treat me well so I haven't bothered to wander to other places as of late. Still, pure hand shakes as far as I know here.

Billylatinal
07-11-09, 09:32
Headed out los angeles this weekend to a one of my faves at an AMP joint.

My k-girl comes in and tells me "she's on the rag."

This of course has never happened to me at an AMP joint.

I guess I appreciated her sincerity.

Struck me as really weird?

Left and will return another day.It is nice that she did that. Nothing worse than paying your money then laying rod in a bloody mess.

Wander4fun
07-21-09, 12:40
On September 1st, the new California Massage law (SB731) goes into effect. As most of you know it is an attempt to make massage parlors and therapists abide by a strict set of guidelines set by the state. The hope is that the MP's that use human trafficking and other MP's only use therapists that are trained by massage schools and if not are forced out of business.

My question is has anyone heard how the AMP's are planning on staying in business on September 1st? Are we just going to see this massive closure of Massage parlors over the next couple of months as raids shut them down?

As with most everyone here, I have my favorite spots that I frequent, but I doubt any of them can comply with the new law.

I know there are quite a few knowledgeable people that keep on top of things like this. Any insight on how they plan on staying in business?

Yngpuller
07-21-09, 13:49
More SW all around or less everything! Yung newbie soo I'm not sure how good or bad this is gonna be but I'm tryna find a bright side cause lately the sfv has been dead late night.

Overfiend
07-21-09, 17:14
Means we are going to get a real massage now along with our happy ending.

Member #3949
07-29-09, 14:53
Well, well, well....I just found a spot in the hood. Yes. I can't believe they did this in the hood. It's in the same shopping complex where the Popeye's Chicken is in. Man, the last we saw this about a year or two ago, it was across the street in the same complex of Burger King. The damn place was shut down quickly. I have some more juicy and loud yellow skirt wearing places as well. By the way, there is one or two in Santa Fe Springs that comes to mind that has Latinas and Asians on the menu. I hit this place up and it is smoking. PM for the information. Oh hell, better yet. The place is Youn Therapy. Google the address you guys. You should see Rosecrans. Peace.....

Member #3949
07-29-09, 14:55
Well, well, well....I just found a spot in the hood. Yes. I can't believe they did this in the hood. It's in the same shopping complex where the Popeye's Chicken is in. Man, the last we saw this about a year or two ago, it was across the street in the same complex of Burger King. The damn place was shut down quickly. I have some more juicy and loud yellow skirt wearing places as well. By the way, there is one or two in Santa Fe Springs that comes to mind that has Latinas and Asians on the menu. I hit this place up and it is smoking. PM for the information. Oh hell, better yet. The place is Youn Therapy. Google the address you guys. You should see Rosecrans. Peace.....

Sorry guys. The first one I was talking about is at Avalon and ?.....PM me for that cross street. Remember, I told you boys that I love to take the ladies down here for a car date or two becase of the quiet local.

Member #3949
07-29-09, 14:58

It is in the same lot as the Burger King. I think this is the same one that was there a year or two ago and was shut down quickly.

Isral
07-30-09, 15:05
On September 1st, the new California Massage law (SB731) goes into effect. As most of you know it is an attempt to make massage parlors and therapists abide by a strict set of guidelines set by the state. The hope is that the MP's that use human trafficking and other MP's only use therapists that are trained by massage schools and if not are forced out of business.

My question is has anyone heard how the AMP's are planning on staying in business on September 1st? Are we just going to see this massive closure of Massage parlors over the next couple of months as raids shut them down?

As with most everyone here, I have my favorite spots that I frequent, but I doubt any of them can comply with the new law.

I know there are quite a few knowledgeable people that keep on top of things like this. Any insight on how they plan on staying in business?Hey I got a plan. How about the mamasan pays for all the girls classes. I know a place were someone can get a certificate for massaging for only 250. That would be funny cause the stupid governments plan won't work. Cause all the girl will have been certified by a school. So that means they have the right to massage. I hate the fact that massage parlors get shut down for no reason. What the fuck I am paying for a massage and tipping the girl for a good job. If some fun comes out of it. Then thats hers and my own business. Fuck I hate conservative asshole. If people would open their eyes they would see that the united states has been turning into. I will keep my own opinions.

Ejinco
07-31-09, 15:50
Isral

Not sure if you understand what a conservative is by your posting. You start off with a good marketing idea (conservative) and then go on to talk about big government (liberal). I think you're hate is misdirected because all of our AMPs are very business oriented.

What needs to happen is that we no longer negotiate. If you go to a place and get great service you tip accordingly without talking details. If it's a HE pay the 40, BJ. 60, FS- 100. Of course it's on top of the house fee and if the lady is great/poor, adjust accordingly. This will get LE out of the AMP business. Just my $.02. I hope all of the ladies get massage certs. That's half the fun!

Hey I got a plan. How about the mamasan pays for all the girls classes. I know a place were someone can get a certificate for massaging for only 250. That would be funny cause the stupid governments plan won't work. Cause all the girl will have been certified by a school. So that means they have the right to massage. I hate the fact that massage parlors get shut down for no reason. What the fuck I am paying for a massage and tipping the girl for a good job. If some fun comes out of it. Then thats hers and my own business. Fuck I hate conservative asshole. If people would open their eyes they would see that the united states has been turning into. I will keep my own opinions.

Pleaser09
07-31-09, 20:11
I can't belive the city is going thru with this new law about certification.

Senpai
08-01-09, 16:51
Personally I don't think much will change. From the few girls I've asked they've told me that it didn't matter because they already have certification. If anything some believe it will be easier, see article: http://www.dailybreeze.com/news/ci_12887048

Hadezh
08-03-09, 17:35
Got a nice message from a sexy latina girl this weekend.

Called number earlier in the day and the lady said she did not speak english...she did say it in pretty good english tho lol

Tried again in 3 hours.

Spoke to a girl who did not speak as good english imo but she was willing to work with me.

Got directed to the hood. Talking the area of Avalon and 80th.

Her name is Cynthia.

She is 28-29. From Acapulco. Breasts are c size, fake but done very nicely. Nice body, beautiful skin and very nice girl. Face is so so, would rate her 6.5 in face; that being her lowest rating.

They had a special of 20 for 20 mins but I went ahead and took the 30 for 30 mins.

Message was pretty good; have had few better but have had allot more not as good. She used lotion and I prefer oil or powder.

Asked 1.0 but got her down to .8 for both

Was vocal, in spanish per my request ;-), on top at first then mish for finish.

Number is 323-370-0181

Told me on the phone that there was 3 girls there. Only saw 1 other. She was a tad on the thick side with lighter skin but I would have taken her if Cynthia was not there.

enjoy

Member #3949
08-04-09, 02:13
Got a nice message from a sexy latina girl this weekend.

Called number earlier in the day and the lady said she did not speak english...she did say it in pretty good english tho lol

Tried again in 3 hours.

Spoke to a girl who did not speak as good english imo but she was willing to work with me.

Got directed to the hood. Talking the area of Avalon and 80th.

Her name is Cynthia.

She is 28-29. From Acapulco. Breasts are c size, fake but done very nicely. Nice body, beautiful skin and very nice girl. Face is so so, would rate her 6.5 in face; that being her lowest rating.

They had a special of 20 for 20 mins but I went ahead and took the 30 for 30 mins.

Message was pretty good; have had few better but have had allot more not as good. She used lotion and I prefer oil or powder.

Asked 1.0 but got her down to .8 for both

Was vocal, in spanish per my request ;-), on top at first then mish for finish.

Number is 323-370-0181

Told me on the phone that there was 3 girls there. Only saw 1 other. She was a tad on the thick side with lighter skin but I would have taken her if Cynthia was not there.

enjoy

That is Blood hood Hadezh....Is this a house, storefront, or plain old massage. Fremont High School is right at 80th and Avalon. Curious? Just wanted to know is there a specific location? Can you pm me? Thanks. Nice price and I wish I could see the menu. Were you led to a room? Was it dark? We would like better details of this exchange.

Hadezh
08-04-09, 20:35
That is Blood hood Hadezh....Is this a house, storefront, or plain old massage. Fremont High School is right at 80th and Avalon. Curious? Just wanted to know is there a specific location? Can you pm me? Thanks. Nice price and I wish I could see the menu. Were you led to a room? Was it dark? We would like better details of this exchange.

It is a small apartment type building if you know what I mean. I only gave the approx location so people not comfortable with the area will not even bother to call. If you want the exact location call them.

When I got there only two girls are inside. The one I was speaking with lead me to a room.

Saw her during the day so it was not dark.

Best advice I could give would be give them a call. I had three numbers for possible messages. One went right to voicemail and one kept telling me to call later because no girls were available.

Rodin
08-17-09, 23:53
Hi there fellow massage enthusiasts.

I had a few hours before my flight so I decided to check out Super Spa on sepulveda blvd near weschester across from the in N out.

They offered a standard hot oil for 35 and 85 for hot oil and body scrub & table shower. The fee was for 30 min.

I took the 1 hr option for 115

I am escorted to a room with a window in the door. Not a good sign for those who like thier genuine asian shiatzu with a happy ending.

I was instructed to disrobe and put on a huge pair of boxers.

A mid 30's k-girl comes in a few moments later and thows a sheet over me.

For around 30 min she uses all sorts of massage teqniques incuding walking on my back. All with the sheet on.

She asks if I also want hot oil massage. I reply yes. And then she proceeds to remove the sheet and use hot oil.

When she reaches my groin area she does skirt my scrotum with her fingers quite a few times. But no indication yet. That anything other than a good massage was available.

After massaging my back. She uses several hot towels to clean me up. And flips me over.

On the flip. The sheet goes back on. And again another amazing massage.

Then the oil. But this time she avoids the groin area.

From there we go to the table shower. Where I am told to leave the boxers on.

She scrubs my back my ass. My legs. And cleans me from head to toe.

On the flip. Boxers still on. Same. She does go near the goods. But doesn't touch them.

After drying me off. I return to the massage room to get dressed.

She comes in after a bit. And just stands there. My guess. Waiting for a tip. The massage was the best I've ever had. So I tip a 20.

I was left wondering. If she did offer anything besides a legit massage.

My reccomendation. If you have a long flight. Go here. Its super close to the airport. You will get an amazing massage. But don't expect any extras.

Member #4870
08-18-09, 01:48
Super Spa is legit!

They do give excellent massages.

Tiger Shark101
08-19-09, 15:17
Super Spa is legit!

They do give excellent massages.They give HJs. That's the most you're gonna get out of them. Most are unattractive IMHO. But they do give great massages!

Yowzaa
08-19-09, 22:25
They give HJs. That's the most you're gonna get out of them. Most are unattractive IMHO. But they do give great massages!

Give a name. I've been to everyone there through the years, no HJ or any hint. Very uptight, back door always open, windows on all the doors, strictly legit.

Tiger Shark101
08-20-09, 03:05
Give a name. I've been to everyone there through the years, no HJ or any hint. Very uptight, back door always open, windows on all the doors, strictly legit.It's been a while. But I've had a HJ from three different women there. One was Rose/Ruby (no longer there), Yuri, and someone else. Yes, it's "legit." The first time I went there, late last year or early this year, I really just wanted a good massage. Ruby (? ) did a good massage, walked on my back, flipped me over. She took me to get a table shower and by then I didn't think anything was going to happen. When I flipped over she pointed to my boner and I nodded yes. She gave me a HJ in the table shower room. The next few times I went there I asked for her and she gave me a HJ after the flip.

The point is that they do legit massages but I think they're a little picky with they guys they give HJs to. I've never gotten anything beyond that. They're a little on the older side and not very cute. However, like I already mentioned, they give pretty good massages.

Cecil Suzuki
09-08-09, 16:56
Remember a Korean provider who worked out of an apartment setup near 3rd and Vermont? Just curious, is she still working/alive? Her services were intense. She went by Maggie, and was getting skinnier and skinnier, say, five years ago.

Hokusai
09-08-09, 23:12
Remember a Korean provider who worked out of an apartment setup near 3rd and Vermont? Just curious, is she still working/alive? Her services were intense. She went by Maggie, and was getting skinnier and skinnier, say, five years ago.Yes, I remember her. If we're talking about the same provider, she had ear lobe length black hair. I tried the number I had for her around three years ago but got a disconnect.

The Camel
09-08-09, 23:33
Hi there fellow massage enthusiasts.

I had a few hours before my flight so I decided to check out Super Spa on sepulveda blvd near weschester across from the in N out.

They offered a standard hot oil for 35 and 85 for hot oil and body scrub & table shower. The fee was for 30 min.

I took the 1 hr option for 115

I am escorted to a room with a window in the door. Not a good sign for those who like thier genuine asian shiatzu with a happy ending.

I was instructed to disrobe and put on a huge pair of boxers.

A mid 30's k-girl comes in a few moments later and thows a sheet over me.

For around 30 min she uses all sorts of massage teqniques incuding walking on my back. All with the sheet on.

She asks if I also want hot oil massage. I reply yes. And then she proceeds to remove the sheet and use hot oil.

When she reaches my groin area she does skirt my scrotum with her fingers quite a few times. But no indication yet. That anything other than a good massage was available.

After massaging my back. She uses several hot towels to clean me up. And flips me over.

On the flip. The sheet goes back on. And again another amazing massage.

Then the oil. But this time she avoids the groin area.

From there we go to the table shower. Where I am told to leave the boxers on.

She scrubs my back my ass. My legs. And cleans me from head to toe.

On the flip. Boxers still on. Same. She does go near the goods. But doesn't touch them.

After drying me off. I return to the massage room to get dressed.

She comes in after a bit. And just stands there. My guess. Waiting for a tip. The massage was the best I've ever had. So I tip a 20.

I was left wondering. If she did offer anything besides a legit massage.

My reccomendation. If you have a long flight. Go here. Its super close to the airport. You will get an amazing massage. But don't expect any extras.Most of my recent MP experience is in places like this though I've always suspected that Super Spa was a harder nut to whack than some of the others.

On a first visit you have to come out with what you want. Discrete is good but in a way that there is no room for misunderstanding. Don't initiate a negotiation, but for sure some exploratory touching of the masseuse and if the HE isn't coming, then a discrete request to finish the job. PLEASE!

Politely decline to put on the Sumo shorts. I've not had that request often but the masseuse never pushed the issue if I declined. It sends a message. All the window MPs I've been have them laid out on the massage table and always ample enough to fit The Buddha himself. I place them on some other piece of furniture to get them out of the way. Places I'm a regular at have windows that are extremely difficult to see into when the light is muted in the room, and they are basically just there to fulfill licensing requirements. In a way, they are an assurance that the place is OK with LE with windows, shorts, licensed masseuses, and will be a secure and reliable establishment over the long run once you break through.

I go to places like this most often because I like the quality massage/HE double header and the price is right. Forget Super Spa though which has been planted there near LAX forever in one incarnation or another with a very long history of being of a clip joint at best taking advantage of business travelers near the airport, and fraud at worst. Other followup reports indicate that the HE is available but the 1 hour "cover" that you reported is way off planet L. A.

Leche
09-10-09, 12:01
Yes, she still provides.

She's reviewed in many places, may even have an ad on cityv-be.

Remember a Korean provider who worked out of an apartment setup near 3rd and Vermont? Just curious, is she still working/alive? Her services were intense. She went by Maggie, and was getting skinnier and skinnier, say, five years ago.

Amp Fanatic
09-11-09, 03:34
This was my first visit. Had a missed layover at LAX and decided to try the place because it had a lineup. For anyone heading in first time that wants to look like they been there before. Here it goes, because it's a little different than most places. The outside door was locked. Had to knock. Get inside, remove your shoes like you're overseas. Head to the counter and pay your fee for either 30/60 mins. There was the older guy that others mentioned and a younger guy there. They offer a shower and if you take them up will provide you with a locker (with a key) to undress and grab a towel. What was weird was that it was right there in the lobby. Both the guys I mentioned were in there AND another patron. Leave everything in the locker. Once you're done with the "deed" and get your stuff from the locker you tip the girl. Not quite easy to act natural about that. But fuckit. Head to the self-shower room which is huge and even has hot/cold pools that you can relax in ahead of time. If I went back I might try those. There was a TS in there but you probably wouldn't go for it because there's a good chance you're gonna get someone to walk in on you with the girls hand on your crank. After you shower up you head out and the guy takes you to the lineup room to pick your chick. If you want to make everything easier. Shower ahead of time and bypass the getting undressed in front of everyone. I had been travelling all day and knew I needed to hit the showers.

After I picked out my girl and headed back then she asks how long I was staying which tells me that at least the clock didn't include the shower I took. Cool. Wanted to know if I'd been there before. Yeah a friend brought me a while back. Also she says "you want a massage too? " So I could totally skip it and just get straight to business. I prefer a little massage ahead of time. BTW, if you're tall. You're gonna have a problem fitting on the bed. Had to lay down diagonal because there was something at the end of the bed. Also a little odd in the fact that the room wasn't quite private. Had a wall, but just sheets at the top 2 feet or so between the rooms. When the massage started, I could definitely hear the guy next door banging his chick. The massage was only so so. After the flip. What do you want.

Everything."same as last time". Only discussion of tip was whether I knew how much to give. Just said yes and didn't even mention price. She left and came back with towels/rubber/lube. Service was multiple positions, but generally she just seemed a little worn out. Probably due to late in the evening. If I lived nearby I would definitely try this place again, but I wouldn't go for Jasmine. Unfortunately you don't know who you have until you've got her.

nai
09-12-09, 04:39
Most of my recent MP experience is in places like this though I've always suspected that Super Spa was a harder nut to whack than some of the others...
They get fired if and when they get caught 2 times. So, yes, it happens sometimes, but be ready for skinny glasses mms to peak in the window about 7 mins before the end of your session and to get yelled at and to eventually lose your friend. This is an outstanding legit massage. If you are not regular with rapport with someone, HE is a rare bonus... even when you are regular, your "sure thing" WILL get fired soon. Don't come only to look for extras, and be ready to be humiliated if you do and that mean lady comes to the window.

Staple
09-12-09, 20:39
Made 2 trips to Moon Health over the last 2 weeks. Both the trips had completely opposite outcomes. I guess since I made 2 trips, it is obvious which one of them had a happier outcome.

Anyways, I went for the 1 hour oil and table shower option for both trips for cost of.6.

1st trip it was Michelle, I would say ok looking middle-aged. Probably a 6 over all. There were boxers and a sheet on the table and although I didn't wear the boxers, she did place the sheet over me while giving the massage. I few mins into the massage, I told her I'd like to take the sheet off, and she took it off. Continued on with the massage but with little or no attention to the right area. Slowly but surely there was some attention and then towards the end she gave a pretty awesome HJ. Gave a pretty good table shower after that and I left her with.4 tip. All in all a good time.

2nd trip it was Teena, who was slightly younger and better looking. She asks me to wear the boxers and also uses the sheet on top of the boxers. The quality of her massage was much better, but she did not speak at all. After a while I ask if we can take the sheet off, but she says noooo. She completely avoided the pleasure zone while massaging. She had the pleasure zone covered during the table shower as well. Great massage but no HE.

Tom Ace
09-12-09, 22:32
They get fired if and when they get caught 2 times. So, yes, it happens sometimes, but be ready for skinny glasses mms to peak in the window about 7 mins before the end of your session and to get yelled at and to eventually lose your friend. This is an outstanding legit massage. If you are not regular with rapport with someone, HE is a rare bonus... even when you are regular, your "sure thing" WILL get fired soon. Don't come only to look for extras, and be ready to be humiliated if you do and that mean lady comes to the window.Than trying to get a nice relaxing massage while a Virgin Atlantic 747-400 roars over head at 150 ft on approach to Rwy 24R.

Cloud5162
09-14-09, 00:49
This was my first visit. Had a missed layover at LAX and decided to try the place because it had a lineup. For anyone heading in first time that wants to look like they been there before. Here it goes, because it's a little different than most places. The outside door was locked. Had to knock. Get inside, remove your shoes like you're overseas. Head to the counter and pay your fee for either 30/60 mins. There was the older guy that others mentioned and a younger guy there. They offer a shower and if you take them up will provide you with a locker (with a key) to undress and grab a towel. What was weird was that it was right there in the lobby. Both the guys I mentioned were in there AND another patron. Leave everything in the locker. Once you're done with the "deed" and get your stuff from the locker you tip the girl. Not quite easy to act natural about that. But fuckit. Head to the self-shower room which is huge and even has hot/cold pools that you can relax in ahead of time. If I went back I might try those. There was a TS in there but you probably wouldn't go for it because there's a good chance you're gonna get someone to walk in on you with the girls hand on your crank. After you shower up you head out and the guy takes you to the lineup room to pick your chick. If you want to make everything easier. Shower ahead of time and bypass the getting undressed in front of everyone. I had been travelling all day and knew I needed to hit the showers.

After I picked out my girl and headed back then she asks how long I was staying which tells me that at least the clock didn't include the shower I took. Cool. Wanted to know if I'd been there before. Yeah a friend brought me a while back. Also she says "you want a massage too? " So I could totally skip it and just get straight to business. I prefer a little massage ahead of time. BTW, if you're tall. You're gonna have a problem fitting on the bed. Had to lay down diagonal because there was something at the end of the bed. Also a little odd in the fact that the room wasn't quite private. Had a wall, but just sheets at the top 2 feet or so between the rooms. When the massage started, I could definitely hear the guy next door banging his chick. The massage was only so so. After the flip. What do you want.

Everything."same as last time". Only discussion of tip was whether I knew how much to give. Just said yes and didn't even mention price. She left and came back with towels/rubber/lube. Service was multiple positions, but generally she just seemed a little worn out. Probably due to late in the evening. If I lived nearby I would definitely try this place again, but I wouldn't go for Jasmine. Unfortunately you don't know who you have until you've got her.Can you tell me how much it costs you and what's on the menu?

Amp Fanatic
09-16-09, 19:48
The place is AKA Green Spa.

.6 at the door for an hour.

$ tip.

Amp Fanatic
09-18-09, 14:30
I've been getting a lot of PMs trying to find Well Being and folks saying they can't find it in other ads. My tip is check out that link at the bottom or top of your screen for Erotic MP. If you're an AMP guy that travels it is awesome.

Mrdavidvula
09-18-09, 15:10
She has the sweetest body. I mean after fucking Chinese girls for so long she look like a super model.She is good looking. Avg price. She did a ok job. Good looking breasts. Appeared to be experienced, and definitely seems it based on reviews. Nancy gave a very good massage. We then went to mish. She does multiple positions.

If you want contact info IM/PM me!

Pinoy Mclovin
09-19-09, 16:13
I've been getting a lot of PMs trying to find Well Being and folks saying they can't find it in other ads. My tip is check out that link at the bottom or top of your screen for Erotic MP. If you're an AMP guy that travels it is awesome.

I reported Green Spa a while back. Sean Kim, the PPS told me that they have another branch called World Tour USA Spa not very far from Green Spa. They have table shower there according to him. I have not test drove that place yet. I referred that to some mongers who PM'd me about Green Spa before and they have not reported back about their experience on World Tour USA.

Straw
09-23-09, 22:56
If anyone is familiar with J or Kim a K girl that has been working at several KAAMPs the past few years, PM for an important message.

Description: 5 foot 3. 110 pounds. 34C. Bleached blonde (reddish) hair. Green contacts. Belly ring. Nose ring. "Thick" thighs. 26.

She works in Los Angeles mostly - but tells everyone she is from Vegas.

Lahobbyiest
09-24-09, 17:18
She gave me a very nice massage before we proceeded to more adventerous amourous activities on each other. She thoroughly enjoyed herself in the early rounds then turned her focus on me and really worked me attentively to a very rousing conclusion. She is quite attractive in many ways and very nice, attentive, and professional throughout. Best experience yet! I enjoyed her giggles! Pure Korean Spinner Experience! She deserved every dollar I spent on her and maybe even more! She is my ATF! Will definitely repeat! I believe she said she worked for www.parkasian.com some time back!

She was so hot!

Only works on Wednesdays!

Tom Ace
09-25-09, 07:22
She gave me a very nice massage before we proceeded to more adventerous amourous activities on each other. She thoroughly enjoyed herself in the early rounds then turned her focus on me and really worked me attentively to a very rousing conclusion. She is quite attractive in many ways and very nice, attentive, and professional throughout. Best experience yet! I enjoyed her giggles! Pure Korean Spinner Experience! She deserved every dollar I spent on her and maybe even more! She is my ATF! Will definitely repeat! I believe she said she worked for www.parkasian.com some time back!

She was so hot!

Only works on Wednesdays!If she worked for PA, then she is definitely model material. I remember PA before they were PA; they were LA Playpen, and this is when a full hour of GFE with a solid 9 or 10 was only a buck forty otd!

Thanks for the memories!

Paingod 2032
09-28-09, 15:07
I used to visit a house in Monterey Park run by a mamasan who called herself Amy. Some of the girls I saw there were Thai, Chinese, and Korean. I think Amy was arrested. I lost contact with the new mamasan/papasan. Anyone know how to make contact w/ the new owner?

Massagedealma
10-03-09, 00:05
Acupressure massage. I'm sitting in this hotel with no wheels and found this technique using Google maps.

Set the spot you are located. Maps has you search nearby. I tried searching acupressure massage. The closest to me was in Rodondo Beach on Manhattan Beach Dr. Off the 405.

I built a good sweat walking for 30 minutes in the heat, but they have a shower.

Went there for.75 for 45 minutes after the shower. Green is pretty and happy to please. 1.0 for FS and.6 for throwback.

I'll go back.

Ramon Ayala
10-05-09, 18:55
New place has been opened for a few day might check out tonight.

I'll keep you guys posted.

Yowzaa
10-05-09, 22:53
That's Mirage. Should've checked here, we could've directed you one closer, no doubt.

Acupressure massage. I'm sitting in this hotel with no wheels and found this technique using Google maps.

Set the spot you are located. Maps has you search nearby. I tried searching acupressure massage. The closest to me was in Rodondo Beach on Manhattan Beach Dr. Off the 405.

I built a good sweat walking for 30 minutes in the heat, but they have a shower.

Went there for.75 for 45 minutes after the shower. Green is pretty and happy to please. 1.0 for FS and.6 for throwback.

I'll go back.

AMPaddict
10-07-09, 19:16
What name is she using there?

Still "Seven"?

She was so hot!

Only works on Wednesdays!

Roy Slasher
10-09-09, 23:44
I went to this place on Broadway, passing Chinatown. Just a little after Spring turns into Broadway. PM for location/phone.

I saw them advertise on CL table shower and asian masseuse. 1 hour is 50, I gave the dude 100 and I don't remember if he gave me 40 or 50 back, w/e.

I was let into the first room to the left. Was quite private, had a a door and all (some thai placed I'd been to have curtains), so pretty private. The masseuse came in shortly after, I think she was chinese, around her 40s. Her english wasn't great, had some trouble communicating with her. She pointed at this sort of alarm clock looking thing and I assumed she tried to play some "soothing music", it seemed to be broken. Meanwhile she sort of rubbed my back side and my ass and touched me very smoothly. That pretty much told me it was on.

I got on the table and starting touching her ass and tits, she then offered a HJ for 60, I think at first she said 40 but quickly changed it. It was my first exp. with any of this so I was like whatever and gave her 60. She lifted her bra and I sucked on her tits; her tits were hard as a canteloupes (prob. bad boob job) but her nipples were amazing, nice and perky. I fingered her a bit. After I came she went outside to get towels and then asked me if I wanted a massage and I went for it.

The massage was kinda stiff and actually hurt more than it relieved pain, it was pretty lame. And she seemed distracted and didn't really care or put effort into it. Thai massages are def. bettter.

Overall the exp. was pretty iffy but I wouldn't say I regret it, maybe it should of cost less. For the money it wasnt worth it. I also regret not being too aggresive, maybe I woulda had more fun if I was. Also her body was fucking hard as a rock, her stomach, her ass, her tits. It wasnt too fun touching her as it should have been.

A few notes: She kinda spooked me a bit, I told her to take off her shirt and she said she couldnt cause she'd get in trouble or someone was watching, idk wth that was about, maybe paranoid. I didn't give it too much thought at the time but now that I think of it, I guess I should have.

Also, the ad and the PPS mentioned free table shower, i never got one.

This is my first review so forgive me if it wasn't that great. Any questions on the place ask away or pm me.

Dripper
10-10-09, 14:42
I've visited, and post on, VIP downtown several times. Hadn't been there for several months, and happened by last week. Was greeted by an unfamiliar MMS, who told me that there had been a change of management. Took a chance, and meet Lucy, an enthusiastic spinner, who said she was thirty, but looked early 20s to me. Great service, whole nine yards, and standard pricing. One downtown place closed recently, so I hope the downtown readership patronizes these places, or we'll all have to haul our assess down to the Marina. Enjoy.

Roy Slasher
10-12-09, 04:03
Anyone have any info on this place?

http://losangeles.craigslist.org/lac/thp/1416572349.html

There is a cop standing right outside when I looked it up on google street view.

Ejinco
10-12-09, 12:58
Nice report Roy- funny that she got down to business first. Usually they are much more cautious and save that to the final rounds. I guess she figured if she gave you the lousy massage first you wouldn't stick around. Anyway a bad massage is a good tip that extras are coming. Only tip 40 max for an HE, definitely sounds like more was available.

[QUOTE=Roy Slasher]I went to this place on Broadway, passing Chinatown. Just a little after Spring turns into Broadway. PM for location/phone.

I saw them advertise on CL table shower and asian masseuse. 1 hour is 50, I gave the dude 100 and I don't remember if he gave me 40 or 50 back, w/e.

Vengo
10-13-09, 22:10
Anyone have any info on this place?

http://losangeles.craigslist.org/lac/thp/1416572349.html

There is a cop standing right outside when I looked it up on google street view.I went there once, it was straight, legit shiatsu massage. Great, but no extras.

Roy Slasher
10-14-09, 02:44
I went there once, it was straight, legit shiatsu massage. Great, but no extras.Thanks for the info man.

Was hoping to find someone closer to work.

Mandm1107
10-14-09, 10:08
New place has been opened for a few day might check out tonight.

I'll keep you guys posted.

I've been to this one. One of the best massages I've received. No extras, though. The rooms are not private, just a curtain and open ceiling. You can hear whoever walks in the front door and the preaching from the "build a church" next door.

Member #5691
10-14-09, 12:06
Does anyone know of any place to get a FBSM from a white girl?

Just a legit massage with HE (but I'll take more if offered).

I seem to be getting bored with the AMP's.

Thanks in advance.

Roy Slasher
10-15-09, 04:58
Does anyone know of any place to get a FBSM from a white girl?

Just a legit massage with HE (but I'll take more if offered).

I seem to be getting bored with the AMP's.

Thanks in advance.Not that I know of. You could always try body rubs on backpage, a few independent white girls post there. Not sure if it'll be what you're looking for though.

Member #5691
10-15-09, 14:34
Not that I know of. You could always try body rubs on backpage, a few independent white girls post there. Not sure if it'll be what you're looking for though.Thanks Roy. Didn't think I'd get much of a response but thought I'd try. The best place for a great legit and HE was this place on Riverside Dr. In NOHO. All asians, but now it just seems to have gone downhill.

Pollywave1
10-29-09, 23:36
Hey fellas,

Just got back from a little parlor in torrance. Mamasan wanted.5, got a little crappy massage but then this hot little number asked me if I wanted extra. Extra turned out to be $.2, but talked her down to.7. Only got a R&T and CBJ. Pretty decent night nonetheless.

Girl works different places apparently, name was Six. Pm for digits.

Check them out here.

http://www.dontlookanyfurther.com/-1/posts/5_Services/42_massage_theraputic/451331_Korean_Massage_in_Torrance_We_are_looking_for_new_Customers_.html

anyone got other decent place that go further for less than $?

mooseknuckler
10-31-09, 09:14
8th and Westmoreland. It's a converted house, went on a weekday afternoon I was the only person in the place. Got a semi-tall latina named Julie. Poor massage and minimal foreplay so I decided to cut my losses at the entry fee. She wanted $.8 for CBJ.

Eaglerocker
10-31-09, 10:56
Hey fellas,

Just got back from a little parlor in torrance. Mamasan wanted.5, got a little crappy massage but then this hot little number asked me if I wanted extra. Extra turned out to be $.2, but talked her down to.7. Only got a R&T and CBJ. Pretty decent night nonetheless.

Girl works different places apparently, name was Six. Pm for digits.

Check them out here.

http://www.dontlookanyfurther.com/-1/posts/5_Services/42_massage_theraputic/451331_Korean_Massage_in_Torrance_We_are_looking_for_new_Customers_.html

anyone got other decent place that go further for less than $?They have a great girl on the weekend named Nancy BBBJCIM too!

Scanepchi
10-31-09, 17:39
Hey hey,

Just came back from 4157 did.4 for half hour. Ask mamasan who was working and only one girl which was Mimi.

Came in I was already undressed got on the table a little small talk. I started to caress her legs moving slightly upwards she then jumps on my back and I thought it was a bust. But the horndog I am I reached around grabbin her thighs and then she asked if I was a cop I said yes at first cuase I couldn't understand her LOL! Then I was like oh no no no and she was laughing and said okay. Flip and she brushes up and down against junior whispered and asked me what I wanted I made the sign for a BJ. She said pay first I gave.5 she said no went to.6 and said thats it just like "last time" and she said more. I pretended to say forget it give it back and she smiles and says nono its okay. She leaves comes back and starts with a slow CBJ steadily pickin up steam. She pulls her tits out and I rub her puss through her pants. Finish and then she grabs the hot towel and then get a blah massage for the remainder of the time. At the end she wants to give me a kiss and I decline politely by moving mouth and she gets my cheek. On the way out shes waiting to give me a hug and says you come back soon. I say ok! She works only sat and sundays here she says.

Looks 7 body 7 all in all not bad.

1 question did I over pay for CBJ?

Thanks fellas! Love that I can tell someone about my adventures!

Scanepchi
10-31-09, 17:41
Hey hey,

Just came back from 4157 did.4 for half hour. Ask mamasan who was working and only one girl which was Mimi.

Came in I was already undressed got on the table a little small talk. I started to caress her legs moving slightly upwards she then jumps on my back and I thought it was a bust. But the horndog I am I reached around grabbin her thighs and then she asked if I was a cop I said yes at first cuase I couldn't understand her LOL! Then I was like oh no no no and she was laughing and said okay. Flip and she brushes up and down against junior whispered and asked me what I wanted I made the sign for a BJ. She said pay first I gave.5 she said no went to.6 and said thats it just like "last time" and she said more. I pretended to say forget it give it back and she smiles and says nono its okay. She leaves comes back and starts with a slow CBJ steadily pickin up steam. She pulls her tits out and I rub her puss through her pants. Finish and then she grabs the hot towel and then get a blah massage for the remainder of the time. At the end she wants to give me a kiss and I decline politely by moving mouth and she gets my cheek. On the way out shes waiting to give me a hug and says you come back soon. I say ok! She works only sat and sundays here she says.

Thanks fellas! Love that I can tell someone about my adventures!

Pleaser09
11-01-09, 10:47
Hey hey,

Thanks fellas! Love that I can tell someone about my adventures!50 to 60 is very reasonable for a CBJ. I tent not to offer more than 60, it adds pressure on them. They'd rather have the 60 than nothing. I've read some guys paying 80 without negotiating, and that kills it for the rest of us.

Iluvbigtitts
11-01-09, 20:08
8th and Westmoreland. It's a converted house, went on a weekday afternoon I was the only person in the place. Got a semi-tall latina named Julie. Poor massage and minimal foreplay so I decided to cut my losses at the entry fee. She wanted $.8 for CBJ.I used to go there when they had the all asian staff, they had some hotties there for a while then it shut down, havent been there since, but its only a few blocks away from work I might have to check it out.

Pollywave1
11-02-09, 15:46
Back with new report:

Just came from Sopi's spa in Cudahy. Greeted by a nice older Asian lady.

Was massaged by a petite busty latin lady, didn't speak any English but seems to understand anyway, so surprisingly, communication wasn't a problem.

All and all, damage was $.5, got CBJ, r&t, little mish.

Massage wasn't too bad either.

The Camel
11-02-09, 23:44
First time in 2-3 years that I went to an MP and didn't get at least a HJ. I mostly knew better going in and was prepared to be happy with a good massage at a decent rate and small tip. The only thing that pisses me off is that they advertise under adult services on CL. So there is some false advertising going on there. Otherwise, can't really complain much as I know well that the vast majority of signed storefront Thai Massage joints in L. A. Are not easy HE territory.

The CL ad is not a come on to HE hunters. It discusses massage in serious therapeutic terms with no wink wink other than the pic of a very cute Thai girl and the title mentions "22 year old Thai Girl". But otherwise, it is a dry ad. The place is on Verdugo an 8th of a mile west of the 2 Fwy and ERB. So many R&Ts in the neighborhood I went with wishful thinking hoping for decent massage and HJ. I got only the former.

I could catalog 23 "tells" that I'd get HE and 23 that I would not. But seeing the location and all the signs on the door and window let me know in my heart that this was very likely massage only. The girl at the desk was young and adorable and wearing something like a tent. Legs exposed and no clothing obstructions on the road north. She looked 17 and was very acne scarred, but no doubt more than old enough. I was happy that she turned out to be my masseuse.

One reason I went in is that it looked as if it would accommodate private rooms from the outside. But inside I found the massage room divided into two by a curtain and entrance was through a curtain. Private as long as nobody is on the other side of the curtain and for sure on this quiet Sunday morning, nobody was. Not much room for a masseuse to operate around the big massage table. One of the 23 hopeful signs. Hell, this room was like what they do to a house that I have attended some private "ho" parties at. Too many ho's, not enough bedrooms so they are subdivided by curtains leaving little room or privacy.

She told me to get naked (another of the 23 hopeful signs). Her massage was elegantly therapeutic and yes, sensual. But I accepted HE defeat when her massage of my legs while I was face down, did not travel far up my thighs and a sheet was covering my butt. She told me to flip and I asked for a butt massage. Now totally defeated but still wanting a damn butt massage. She delivered this without tease, and I turned around to receive only a 2/3 of the lower extremities massage from the front and its all over. I asked her for HE and she said no. I asked "never? " and she convincingly replied, "no, never". Fine. I dressed and tipped her only $10. I regret now that I didn't tip $20 because she delivered a fine massage. It just stuck in my craw a little bit that the advertisement I answered was placed where players look. But I don't think this girl directs the shop's marketing campaign. So I do regret my cheapness.

She's clearly a very competent masseuse and I did enjoy her light sensual approach which actually, I had requested. I don't doubt she can really get down with strong deep pressure too.

An hour of quality Swedish massage was.5. Thai massage is offered at a lower price with early bird discounts. So not a bad place if you just want a quality massage from young Thai girls.

Mrdavidvula
11-03-09, 00:15
First time in 2-3 years that I went to an MP and didn't get at least a HJ. I mostly knew better going in and was prepared to be happy with a good massage at a decent rate and small tip. The only thing that pisses me off is that they advertise under adult services on CL. So there is some false advertising going on there. Otherwise, can't really complain much as I know well that the vast majority of signed storefront Thai Massage joints in L. A. Are not easy HE territory.

The CL ad is not a come on to HE hunters. It discusses massage in serious therapeutic terms with no wink wink other than the pic of a very cute Thai girl and the title mentions "22 year old Thai Girl". But otherwise, it is a dry ad. The place is on Verdugo an 8th of a mile west of the 2 Fwy and ERB. So many R&Ts in the neighborhood I went with wishful thinking hoping for decent massage and HJ. I got only the former.

I could catalog 23 "tells" that I'd get HE and 23 that I would not. But seeing the location and all the signs on the door and window let me know in my heart that this was very likely massage only. The girl at the desk was young and adorable and wearing something like a tent. Legs exposed and no clothing obstructions on the road north. She looked 17 and was very acne scarred, but no doubt more than old enough. I was happy that she turned out to be my masseuse.

One reason I went in is that it looked as if it would accommodate private rooms from the outside. But inside I found the massage room divided into two by a curtain and entrance was through a curtain. Private as long as nobody is on the other side of the curtain and for sure on this quiet Sunday morning, nobody was. Not much room for a masseuse to operate around the big massage table. One of the 23 hopeful signs. Hell, this room was like what they do to a house that I have attended some private "ho" parties at. Too many ho's, not enough bedrooms so they are subdivided by curtains leaving little room or privacy.

She told me to get naked (another of the 23 hopeful signs). Her massage was elegantly therapeutic and yes, sensual. But I accepted HE defeat when her massage of my legs while I was face down, did not travel far up my thighs and a sheet was covering my butt. She told me to flip and I asked for a butt massage. Now totally defeated but still wanting a damn butt massage. She delivered this without tease, and I turned around to receive only a 2/3 of the lower extremities massage from the front and its all over. I asked her for HE and she said no. I asked "never? " and she convincingly replied, "no, never". Fine. I dressed and tipped her only $10. I regret now that I didn't tip $20 because she delivered a fine massage. It just stuck in my craw a little bit that the advertisement I answered was placed where players look. But I don't think this girl directs the shop's marketing campaign. So I do regret my cheapness.

She's clearly a very competent masseuse and I did enjoy her light sensual approach which actually, I had requested. I don't doubt she can really get down with strong deep pressure too.

An hour of quality Swedish massage was.5. Thai massage is offered at a lower price with early bird discounts. So not a bad place if you just want a quality massage from young Thai girls.If you had search for info on the place you would have known it was legit!

Ejinco
11-03-09, 18:20
I had the same thing based on a referral at Princess Thai last week and had that frustration all weekend. Well yesterday I had the urge taken care of very well with V at Sunset. Awesome massage and finish.

Courtrat
11-03-09, 19:20

An hour of quality Swedish massage was.5. Thai massage is offered at a lower price with early bird discounts. So not a bad place if you just want a quality massage from young Thai girls.

Thanks for the great report but I wish you could just tell us EXACTLY where this legit. place is and not been coy about it. Who cares if LE is watching as they ain't offering anything illegal. Let us know so those of us who want extras will avoid it and those who like "Thai-tease" massages will partake.

The Camel
11-03-09, 20:53
Thanks for the great report but I wish you could just tell us EXACTLY where this legit. Place is and not been coy about it. Who cares if LE is watching as they ain't offering anything illegal. Let us know so those of us who want extras will avoid it and those who like "Thai-tease" massages will partake.Uh. Wasn't too coy about it. The exact name "Pandora" that appears on the sign on the door is the subject line of my post. I also said it is about an 8th of a mile west of the 2 Freeway on Verdugo Road. I'd have to find the CL ad to get the exact address. But you drive an 8th of a mile west on Verdugo from the 2 Fwy, you're gonna see a Thai Massage place with the name Pandora Thai Massage on the sign on the left side (north side) of the street on a small store front. If I come across the ad again (I don't have time or interest in scanning each days plethora of ads on CL), I'll link it here so everybody will be hip to the ad.

Hell, I'm not even coy about most of the joints I've reported about that are crossing the line with exceptions for places obviously straining to be stealthy operators. I'm not one to believe that the cops are unaware of what goes on in visible MPs offering Acupressure and advertising, or that they can't afford a subscription to another site, MP Reviews or any of the other sites that lay it all out explicitly. Any vice cop monitoring this site for revelations of which operations are ripe for a bust should be fired for not being smart enough to look elsewhere.

When I first came to L. A. From the east coast 25 years ago I had never been to an MP, the internet was in development and not yet commercially available (imagine that one youngsters), and somehow, I still knew where all the joints were between the O. C. And the SFV.

Sorry though for opening up this can of worms.

Ghost323
11-03-09, 22:13
I believe he named the place in the title of his post.

BenderOver
11-04-09, 02:26
I believe he named the place in the title of his post.

Courtrat must have missed it. No worries guys, I'm sure it was a mistake.

While I'm posting, I'll add that the place is actually called Pandaria.

I hit the place a few weeks ago and posted the findings. Total legit.

The place everyone's looking for is a few doors down. Fuglier girls, but at least you get HE.

Bender