PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38

PriscillaM
10-07-20, 17:07
Are there any walk-in AMPs that are worth it in LA? That have a decent line uphttps://thesensela.com/

WhoreMaster 91
10-08-20, 14:56
https://thesensela.com/Full Service?

Stickens
10-09-20, 03:16
Here is my review.

I contacted Soraya directly, and after very light screening we arranged our appointment. Her place is on a main street in Culver with lots of parking in side streets nearby. She met me at the door to welcome me in, a nice touch, and I assume also to make sure her client is a crazy person / vagrant etc. She arrived in comfy clothes, and a mask.

Inside the door, we removed our masks and shoes and she was very friendly, upbeat, and immediately asked me to undress in the room. Her room has a bed with a headrest at the end for the massage portion. As I undressed, I noticed her various sex toys, and increased menu on display. While this was my first time, she later said that extras are available. I regret not asking for the full details but I will in a future visit.

After laying face down, she came in and gave a relaxing massage. It isn't meant to work anything out of your muscles, moreso to relax you. She made sure I was having a good time with lots of nice communication. After going over my shoulders, butt, and legs, she asked me to flip over.

At this point, Soraya got undressed down to her panties. Her body is incredible. If you like a curvy but fit woman, she's amazing. She encouraged a lot of respectful, mutual touching. As she started the HJ, she made sure to give me access to both her amazing booty as well as the fantastic chest. I love that she maintained eye contact while she rubbed me, and asked me if I wanted it faster or slower. Communication was great, and she was very good at what she does. One negative here was she had us put our masks on during this, which seems like a big negative but with how amazing the rest of the experience was, it didn't bother me and it was also reassuring that she was so safe.

After the pop, she offered me a shower which I took. She also talked me through some of the extras including her giving a show, and multiple pops. She also hinted at a BJ which I'm tempted to take her up on. Not sure if there's anything further offered.

Overall, she's a great girl, looks amazing, communicates well, and practices safety. Menu is limited but she's very upfront about that. I recommend a visit if you like what you see, and are interested in a nice HJ with great mutual touching.Nice review. Thanks for the intel. What was light screening if I may ask?

PriscillaM
10-09-20, 09:15
Full Service?You can either feel the girl over the clothes or you can put your hot rod in her garage you are given both options.

Crimsonquiggs
10-09-20, 16:55
Here is my review.

Overall, she's a great girl, looks amazing, communicates well, and practices safety. Menu is limited but she's very upfront about that. I recommend a visit if you like what you see, and are interested in a nice HJ with great mutual touching.I'm struggling to believe that this review was actually written by Priscilla. No judgements, no jokes. I've never seen him so satisfied with an encounter.

Glad you had yourself a fun time, friend!

Smol PP
10-11-20, 15:12
Went by A1, 8155, Pine, Tahara, and Momo, everythings closed. Ended up driving down to ECO which was open. Anyone have luck anywhere else?

I like MPs for consistent FS, but maybe I'll start dipping into Indys.

PriscillaM
10-12-20, 13:33
I remember one time getting a handjob from leslie at the pearl pad. There was a voice that stated.

"one day the westside will no longer have handjobs from moisties doing reachunders, and it will be a shit show of closed MPs. Open MPs that you have to wear a mask during the handjob for, and asian girls with photoshopped torsos spending 20 minutes wiping your ass in the shower. But one day there will be a place that will bring balance to the handjob".

I ignored the prophecy, much like belshazzar the king of babylonia who lost his head to the persians.

Well, the westside (and I mean the ethnostate west of robertson to the ocean and south of sunset to washington) has become unbearable. So bad that I went to ingle hood the other day to bang a nubian and she fell asleep in the ten minutes it took me to get there from culver shitty.

But now this:

https://losangeles.rubratings.com/196047

The physical plant is nicer than any of the fucken clip joints anywhere.

I got a massage from a girl over the weekend with a weight problem, but she was white, the place did not smell like someone died there, there were real candles, you know a really nice vibe for locals, not some tourist trap.

Has anyone else tried the other staff. On the way out at reception there was a BGOUS (black gal of unusual size), but I have been sent pics of good potentials there.

FifthSunset
10-12-20, 15:02
Went by A1, 8155, Pine, Tahara, and Momo, everythings closed. Ended up driving down to ECO which was open. Anyone have luck anywhere else?

I like MPs for consistent FS, but maybe I'll start dipping into Indys.Yes, there is some activity on the San Fernando Valley board. I've personally reviewed at least 2 open spots that have what you're seeking.

Jbjb1983
10-12-20, 19:55
I remember one time getting a handjob from leslie at the pearl pad. There was a voice that stated.

"one day the westside will no longer have handjobs from moisties doing reachunders, and it will be a shit show of closed MPs. Open MPs that you have to wear a mask during the handjob for, and asian girls with photoshopped torsos spending 20 minutes wiping your ass in the shower. But one day there will be a place that will bring balance to the handjob".

I ignored the prophecy, much like belshazzar the king of babylonia who lost his head to the persians.

Well, the westside (and I mean the ethnostate west of robertson to the ocean and south of sunset to washington) has become unbearable. So bad that I went to ingle hood the other day to bang a nubian and she fell asleep in the ten minutes it took me to get there from culver shitty.

But now this:

I got a massage from a girl over the weekend with a weight problem, but she was white, the place did not smell like someone died there, there were real candles, you know a really nice vibe for locals, not some tourist trap.

Has anyone else tried the other staff. On the way out at reception there was a BGOUS (black gal of unusual size), but I have been sent pics of good potentials there.Did she give you a hot tub rub? The other girl Chanel is a chubby black chick never seen her before. Talked to Maxie before when she was in the SFV, which is the girl you probably saw and her friend Nurse Jackie is supposedly working there too. Both have reviews on TER. I am going to check it out soon.

Jbjb1983
10-12-20, 19:56
Yes, there is some activity on the San Fernando Valley board. I've personally reviewed at least 2 open spots that have what you're seeking.Massage time on Robertson was open the other day, rear entrance for access. I haven't gone lately but I talk to one of the girls and got that info.

PriscillaM
10-12-20, 23:31
Did she give you a hot tub rub? The other girl Chanel is a chubby black chick never seen her before. Talked to Maxie before when she was in the SFV, which is the girl you probably saw and her friend Nurse Jackie is supposedly working there too. Both have reviews on TER. I am going to check it out soonShe said she was can run but did look familiar from Nirthridge ads too heavy for me.

Kampfire
10-13-20, 15:50

I like MPs for consistent FS, but maybe I'll start dipping into Indys.You peppered that whole area and skipped West? Much to learn you still have. Insert photo of Yoda sipping tea here. Happy hunting.

PriscillaM
10-13-20, 17:03
She said she was can run but did look familiar from Nirthridge ads too heavy for me.Name was Camryn. I can't swim so I do not do hot tubs. She was fat. I do not do fat girls.

JamesMcCoy692
10-15-20, 11:22

But now this:

Has anyone else tried the other staff. On the way out at reception there was a BGOUS (black gal of unusual size), but I have been sent pics of good potentials there.Nice find! I've always wanted to try a place like this. These was a massage spot in Gardena that used to advertise jacuzzi rooms. I tried it (forgot how much extra it was, but it wasn't cheap) and it was horrible. The girl insisted we fuck first even though I wanted to chill out in the jacuzzi before we did the deed. Then after we did it she left to "freshen up" and didn't come back until my time was up. I sat there by myself like a fucking loser in the fucking jacuzzi for like half an hour wondering where the hell this chick was. I complained to the papasan and he just said that I paid for the jacuzzi not for the girl to be with me in the jacuzzi. I haven't tried another jacuzzi place since then, but this looks promising. If it does go down like it shows in the picture I think I'm in for a good time. I'll TOFTT, but if anyone has tried the jacuzzi room here I'd like to know how it went.

CoryBekem
10-15-20, 17:16
I've been lurking on the massage forums for a while and never pulled the trigger until now. I normally prefer the kgirl scene but my atf are Missing in action right now so I decided to go to a popular spot in Torrance. Asked for the line up and was given Apple or Elektra. I really came to see what the legend was really about with Apple but there was an 1 hr wait for her so I went Elektra. Cute Mexican with bolt ons and ass implants. Nice girl but she started complaining about about nipple sucking and it through my focus off and I started and I got soft as it kinda turned me off. Told her finish with her hand and that was it. 50 to the house and 120 to her. I am going to try Apple as she seems to be highly favored and my session with her will dictate whether or not I continue or retire from the Massage scene.

PriscillaM
10-15-20, 20:08
Apparently the marina temple is booked for a private event this entire weekend.

https://templeofbliss.com/la-calendar/#LA2.

I am thinking of crashing the party.

Yeezuss
10-16-20, 07:58
Any hot Latina mp open in LA? Been going to the ones in Torrance and Inglewood.

RoadRunner123
10-16-20, 16:30
I'm visiting LA for a day from San Diego. Do you have any suggestions for AMPs with Asian spinners or independents that offer FS / HE? Would be happy to reciprocate with Intel in San Diego.

Thanks!

Lostcausexxx
10-17-20, 12:57
Name was Camryn. I can't swim so I do not do hot tubs. She was fat. I do not do fat girls.Just went there last night. Pretty close to the only Costco in the westside, nice ambient and everything. It was advertised as a legit massage place as they claimed having rooms rented out for other therapists to do their work. The price they show was ridiculously detailed — 4 tiers in total, from basic jaccuzi massage to jaccuzi+nuru+FBSM+4 hand rub. And each tier has prices from 30 min to 2 hours. I think the top number I saw was $499 or something. Don't know if they actually operate like that but the black girl in reception asked me to pay upfront for the specific item you want, unlike other MPs where you just pay 50 or 80 for getting into the room. Paid 140 for the cheapest 30 min jaccuzi and got Camryn leading me upstairs.

She is plus size but has a cute personality. I lied down on my stomach she started getting stripped down to her panties, and her sagging tits told me this is someone who never recovered from giving birth. Told me panties are off-limits but hey you know they had to say that. Managed to charm her into doing full nude nuru-slide. I couldn't bear her limp tits so asked her to turn around sitting on me. She didn't flinch when I rubbed my dick on her clit. Was wondering why no condom was mentioned but got bewitched by her moaning, ended up giving her a creampie. Offered the rest 40 to her and she seemed thrilled.

Felt strange it was that easy. Claimed no one did it with her since she worked there. Not sure if that's part of the technique or she's into young good looking dudes LOL.

JamesMcCoy692
10-18-20, 04:23
Just went there last night. Pretty close to the only Costco in the westside, nice ambient and everything. It was advertised as a legit massage place as they claimed having rooms rented out for other therapists to do their work. The price they show was ridiculously detailed 4 tiers in total, from basic jaccuzi massage to jaccuzi+nuru+FBSM+4 hand rub. And each tier has prices from 30 min to 2 hours. I think the top number I saw was $499 or something. Don't know if they actually operate like that but the black girl in reception asked me to pay upfront for the specific item you want, unlike other MPs where you just pay 50 or 80 for getting into the room. Paid 140 for the cheapest 30 min jaccuzi and got Camryn leading me upstairs.

She is plus size but has a cute personality. I lied down on my stomach she started getting stripped down to her panties, and her sagging tits told me this is someone who never recovered from giving birth. Told me panties are off-limits but hey you know they had to say that. Managed to charm her into doing full nude nuru-slide. I couldn't bear her limp tits so asked her to turn around sitting on me. She didn't flinch when I rubbed my dick on her clit. Was wondering why no condom was mentioned but got bewitched by her moaning, ended up giving her a creampie. Offered the rest 40 to her and she seemed thrilled.

Felt strange it was that easy. Claimed no one did it with her since she worked there. Not sure if that's part of the technique or she's into young good looking dudes LOL.So you paid for the jacuzzi, but she gave you the nuru instead? Panties are off limits? That's weak. The girls at Skin and Body in Torrance get fully nude. I'm still intrigued though. May go sometime this week. Just to clarify, she let you cream pie her for 40 extra?

Lostcausexxx
10-18-20, 10:00
So you paid for the jacuzzi, but she gave you the nuru instead? Panties are off limits? That's weak. The girls at Skin and Body in Torrance get fully nude. I'm still intrigued though. May go sometime this week. Just to clarify, she let you cream pie her for 40 extra?They may have some older clients in their 40's or 50's coming in for 4 hands, so massage + jaccuzi together is like the standard procedure unless you propose a different formula, which they should be accommodating? Most girls I met in MPs don't instantly get full nude but generally won't resist you reaching for their kitties, unlike those apt. Incalls. In my case with Camryn the sex happened naturally, I felt like I could get away with not giving her extra but I did for her effort. Would be interested to hear reports from others for sure, especially if they have other girls besides these 2 (Chanel & Camryn).

PriscillaM
10-18-20, 10:28
Just went there last night. Pretty close to the only Costco in the westside, nice ambient and everything. It was advertised as a legit massage place as they claimed having rooms rented out for other therapists to do their work. The price they show was ridiculously detailed 4 tiers in total, from basic jaccuzi massage to jaccuzi+nuru+FBSM+4 hand rub. And each tier has prices from 30 min to 2 hours. I think the top number I saw was $499 or something. Don't know if they actually operate like that but the black girl in reception asked me to pay upfront for the specific item you want, unlike other MPs where you just pay 50 or 80 for getting into the room. Paid 140 for the cheapest 30 min jaccuzi and got Camryn leading me upstairs.

Felt strange it was that easy. Claimed no one did it with her since she worked there. Not sure if that's part of the technique or she's into young good looking dudes LOL.Camryn was sweating with me like a pig and was getting close to blowing me. I was not into it because of her weight and being fat, but I can imagine her letting you put your hot rod in her garage.

Lostcausexxx
10-18-20, 11:25
Camryn was sweating with me like a pig and was getting close to blowing me. I was not into it because of her weight and being fat, but I can imagine her letting you put your hot rod in her garage.Wouldn't blame ya. I couldn't stand banging her from front. Honestly wasn't looking for FS just got intrigued by the jaccuzi scene, and somehow got seduced by the fat ass. Hoping they have other gals there to repeat.

How did your adventure to Marina Temple go?

PriscillaM
10-18-20, 22:14
Wouldn't blame ya. I couldn't stand banging her from front. Honestly wasn't looking for FS just got intrigued by the jaccuzi scene, and somehow got seduced by the fat ass. Hoping they have other gals there to repeat.

How did your adventure to Marina Temple go?I did not get there to surveil. It seems like it was some retreat for the girls by the grand poobah. Lots of girls were missing in action, so maybe they were there. Maybe hunter booked them all for some blow and handjobs.

PirateLego123
10-18-20, 22:22
Does anyone know about these two women?

I understand Kimberly has ample reviews on PD, but based on my experience with PD reviews, they are not indicative of how good the service is going to be. Everyone on the site seems to give stellar positive reviews even if it's mediocre at its best.

If anyone has any intel on either one of them, I would really appreciate it if you can share!

https://privatedelights.ch/USA/California/Los-Angeles/KimberlyCavalli

https://massage.eros.com/california/los_angeles/files/2511957.htm?cat=83

Lightning6
10-18-20, 22:29
So, I meet someone at work who also likes to go too massage places. He told me about this place he goes. I've never been too and Said why not. When I went all I can say is I love it there. They got Latina milfs that look good and fuck like latinas. Everything was covered, but I did get a BBBJ for a bit from one of them because I keep going back too her. From what I seen most of them have fake tits but good looking bodies. So far I had about 4 of them and 2 of them are my favorite. The place is on Glendora and Merced, too enter you have too go too the back which is a small parking lot, it's on the side right side closer too the street. I paid the usual. 50 for the house than $ or $. 20 for the girl, This is usually the massage place I go too but if any one has good places for girls with bare that would be cool but enjoy.

Crimsonquiggs
10-19-20, 17:41

Felt strange it was that easy. Claimed no one did it with her since she worked there. Not sure if that's part of the technique or she's into young good looking dudes LOL.Nice review. Where is this place located? And are there pics or another website somewhere? I saw the link for the ad that Priscilla had posted, but it didn't seem to have a lot of info.

Lostcausexxx
10-19-20, 19:31
Nice review. Where is this place located? And are there pics or another website somewhere? I saw the link for the ad that Priscilla had posted, but it didn't seem to have a lot of infoThanks. Place is real or sure, but their website is really sneaky. https://www.sacredzensuites.com/visit-our-spa/.

All other pages including homepage seems to be showing this as a 'legit massage therapy' place. No price or any info shown there.

BlackFade1000
10-19-20, 20:24
Camryn was sweating with me like a pig and was getting close to blowing me. I was not into it because of her weight and being fat, but I can imagine her letting you put your hot rod in her garage.Just how fat are we talking? LOL.

A0C1234
10-19-20, 20:38

Felt strange it was that easy. Claimed no one did it with her since she worked there. Not sure if that's part of the technique or she's into young good looking dudes LOL.I went today and I got Maya and while I found her to be somewhat attractive, she only provided a hand job and I could not explore her body. I asked her if there were extras available and she got somewhat mad asking if others are providing extras because they shouldn't. I'm probably not going to repeat since I thought the experience was lackluster, but If there are others that have better luck with other girls I might try again.

PriscillaM
10-19-20, 21:28
So here is a primer for you all on what will probably be the shortest lived MP on the westside:

1. location. Just text the number and they give you the address as an auto reply. Some fooker found the website. There is parking on the residential street (Yale). It is a pussy hair from Costco in MDR.

2. staff. This seems to be some kind of fuck for all co-op, without a central management or strategic vision. I am pretty sure they did not have a staff meeting saying that no hot rods are allowed in the garage, but it seems like these gals are working the westside for a reason. Guys on the westside are politically correct both in affairs of state and mongering. We do not shove it up a girl's tailpipe (well, except for Mary's at chens), we just want our dicks pulled.

3. Camryn. She is not obese, the pics are her, but just add on some fluff all around. Her tits are pretty terrible, more hanging skin than your average supreme court justice (present nominee excluded).

4. enjoy the place while it lasts. Their storefront screams legit and if so much as one fucken Karen goes in there and sees a guys getting zoom dicked, we are fucked. L.

ITG013
10-20-20, 02:47
Went to Eco and had about the same experience as others. Saw Apple, if I recall correctly. 5'3" tall, late 20s Asian (Korean maybe), little on the heavier side for my taste, but I already paid.

HJ, CBJ, Mish, side, face down. Some hair pulling and rougher sex than average for a parlor. Her moans and squeals helped make up for her less than perfect body. Finished with a few minutes to spare. $. 70 total. If you like a little more meat than a spinner and like harder sex, she is probably a good choice. Probably won't repeat myself unless Zen Day never opens again.

ITG013
10-20-20, 02:57
Met door woman and had to answer some questions about how I heard about them and where else I had been. They put me in a room with a one-way mirror. That was a first and I was kind of creeped out. I got the feeling they have had LEO problems in the recent past.

Waited a bit and Bunny came in. 5'4" 30-ish Korean, with an acceptable body (I prefer spinners though). Paid her the tip up front (also a first for me). HJ, mish, side, face down, finish. She was fine enough but nothing special. $. 70 total.

Went back on Sunday around 8 PM but they were closed (so obviously I would repeat).

Lostcausexxx
10-20-20, 17:05
So here is a primer for you all on what will probably be the shortest lived MP on the westside:

1. location. Just text the number and they give you the address as an auto reply. Some fooker found the website. There is parking on the residential street (Yale). It is a pussy hair from Costco in MDR.

2. staff. This seems to be some kind of fuck for all co-op, without a central management or strategic vision. I am pretty sure they did not have a staff meeting saying that no hot rods are allowed in the garage, but it seems like these gals are working the westside for a reason. Guys on the westside are politically correct both in affairs of state and mongering. We do not shove it up a girl's tailpipe (well, except for Mary's at chens), we just want our dicks pulled.

3. Camryn. She is not obese, the pics are her, but just add on some fluff all around. Her tits are pretty terrible, more hanging skin than your average supreme court justice (present nominee excluded).

4. enjoy the place while it lasts. Their storefront screams legit and if so much as one fucken Karen goes in there and sees a guys getting zoom dicked, we are fucked. L.You sir, cracked me up so hard. Love all the motor vehicle references. Got to say Judge Barrett is hot. Wondering if porns will soon be made with "Amy" and other men in SC Justice, although she is threatening their whole industry.

PlayerN818
10-21-20, 10:27
Met door woman and had to answer some questions about how I heard about them and where else I had been. They put me in a room with a one-way mirror. That was a first and I was kind of creeped out. I got the feeling they have had LEO problems in the recent past.

Waited a bit and Bunny came in. 5'4" 30-ish Korean, with an acceptable body (I prefer spinners though). Paid her the tip up front (also a first for me). HJ, mish, side, face down, finish. She was fine enough but nothing special. $. 70 total.

Went back on Sunday around 8 PM but they were closed (so obviously I would repeat).I'm confused. Isn't a one way mirror just a mirror?

CoupleOfInches
10-21-20, 11:37
I'm confused. Isn't a one way mirror just a mirror?A one way mirror is usually one way, only reflects from the front. Stand in front of it and you see yourself and the room behind you. If it is a two way mirror mounted on a wall that the wall behind it has been removed, (special glass required.) I worked at the front desk of a motel a couple of years while I was in college. About six months into the job the owner said I should put couples looking for a bed for private time in one of two rooms. Didn't think much about it until I realized they both were on either side of a small utility room.

One afternoon I had a complaint about lights not working. Guess were the circuit breaker panel was, in that utility closet. Went in found a circuit breaker tripped and closed it. I also noted a stool and two panels on each side wall, with hinges and slide locks. You guessed it, open up on of the panels and nice view of the bed in each room. I asked the old man, and he let me have his secret. There was also a red light, a long with the standard 60 watt bulb. Walk in screw in the red bulb, loosen the white bulb, open the doors and have full view.

I did enjoy multiple secret views. After I left town I wondered how long it would be before he got caught. Twenty years later I revisit the town, the motel was long gone.

JamesMcCoy692
10-21-20, 14:54
OK, I was able to pop in to Zen Suites. Got a girl named Jordyn. Really cute Indian chick. Sweet look in the face and sexy pedicured feet. Unfortunately her body didn't match up to the rest of her. She was not fat, but had a little kangaroo pouch with saggy tits. Seems to be the type here I guess. I got the 1 hour jacuzzi with the nuru after. We got in the tub and just talked. Cool personality, but she kinda mumbles a lot so I just kinda nodded my head yes like I knew what she was mumbling to me. The jacuzzi wasn't as sensual as I was hoping. Sure, she spent plenty of time playing with junior while she sat across from me, but that was about it. I thought there would be more mutual touching and stuff, not that she stopped me, but she sat on the opposite side of the jacuzzi. I asked if I could kiss her and she said she would take off her clothes (she was wearing some kind of mesh see through bathing suit) and kiss for 140. I paid the extra tip and then got on the massage table. She kissed me twice and then said if I would like to massage her body. I kinda didn't want to because I had just paid this chick extra money. But I said OK and massaged her for a bit. She moaned and told me how good it was. I massaged her ass and then rubbed her pussy a little bit and she started moaning louder. As I was massaging her I got on top of her and started rubbing my dick between her butt cheeks and she was cool with it. She kept moaning and started grinding her ass on me. I felt like I was about to cum so I started humping harder and faster as she was moving her ass. Then accidentally I slipped my dick up her ass as I came. I know it sounds like I did it on purpose, but it was totally an accident. It slipped in partially because of the way she twisted her ass at the moment I was cumming. She obviously got pretty pissed off and jumped off of the massage table. She got in the jacuzzi and started washing the massage oil off after she finished I got in and did the same. After I got out the jacuzzi I was still kinda horny because I didn't really fully blow my load. I was about to but when I slipped in and she jumped out I was kinda past the point of no return so I still shot cum out but not the full load I needed. I told I didn't really cum all the way and if I could jack off while looking at her. She got pissed off and started mumbling to her self. I looked at her confused and said that I needed to go to the bathroom to get dressed, but that I jerk off by myself in there if I wanted.

Despite the fact that I'm probably not welcome back there after what happened I don't think that I'd want to repeat anyways. Yes, the spot is really nice, but the talent feels subpar to what you could get for cheaper at other spots.

Tldr;.

Nice place, bad talent.

JohnHada
10-21-20, 15:09
Is zen suites, zen day spa in lomita or another place?

JamesMcCoy692
10-21-20, 16:44
Is zen suites, zen day spa in lomita or another place?No, it's the new jacuzzi spot in Marina Del Rey.

PriscillaM
10-21-20, 16:48
OK, I was able to pop in to Zen Suites. Got a girl named Jordyn. Really cute Indian chick. Sweet look in the face and sexy pedicured feet. Unfortunately her body didn't match up to the rest of her. She was not fat, but had a little kangaroo pouch with saggy tits. Seems to be the type here I guess. I got the 1 hour jacuzzi with the nuru after. We got in the tub and just talked. Cool personality, but she kinda mumbles a lot so I just kinda nodded my head yes like I knew what she was mumbling to me. The jacuzzi wasn't as sensual as I was hoping. Sure, she spent plenty of time playing with junior while she sat across from me, but that was about it. I thought there would be more mutual touching and stuff, not that she stopped me, but she sat on the opposite side of the jacuzzi. I asked if I could kiss her and she said she would take off her clothes (she was wearing some kind of mesh see through bathing suit) and kiss for 140. I paid the extra tip and then got on the massage table. She kissed me twice and then said if I would like to massage her body. I kinda didn't want to because I had just paid this chick extra money. But I said OK and massaged her for a bit. She moaned and told me how good it was. I massaged her ass and then rubbed her pussy a little bit and she started moaning louder. As I was massaging her I got on top of her and started rubbing my dick between her butt cheeks and she was cool with it. She kept moaning and started grinding her ass on me. I felt like I was about to cum so I started humping harder and faster as she was moving her ass. Then accidentally I slipped my dick up her ass as I came. I know it sounds like I did it on purpose, but it was totally an accident. It slipped in partially because of the way she twisted her ass at the moment I was cumming. She obviously got pretty pissed off and jumped off of the massage table. She got in the jacuzzi and started washing the massage oil off after she finished I got in and did the same. After I got out the jacuzzi I was still kinda horny because I didn't really fully blow my load. I was about to but when I slipped in and she jumped out I was kinda past the point of no return so I still shot cum out but not the full load I needed. I told I didn't really cum all the way and if I could jack off while looking at her. She got pissed off and started mumbling to her self. I looked at her confused and said that I needed to go to the bathroom to get dressed, but that I jerk off by myself in there if I wanted.
Despite the fact that I'm probably not welcome back there after what happened I don't think that I'd want to repeat anyways. Yes, the spot is really nice, but the talent feels subpar to what you could get for cheaper at other spots.Tldr;.Nice place, bad talent.Dude, this is epic. This reads like the speech from the guy on the jaws boat talking about the USS Indianapolis.

I really hope this place has a camera. This would fucken dominate porn forever.

I am throwing away all my Biden posters, you are my hero. You fucken buggered a gal on the west side accidentally.

PriscillaM
10-21-20, 16:49
No, it's the new jacuzzi spot in Marina Del Rey.It's the new Greek islands spot in Marina Del Rey, there FIFY!

BoulderBoy
10-21-20, 19:42
As I was massaging her I got on top of her and started rubbing my dick between her butt cheeks and she was cool with it. She kept moaning and started grinding her ass on me. I felt like I was about to cum so I started humping harder and faster as she was moving her ass. Then accidentally I slipped my dick up her ass as I came. I know it sounds like I did it on purpose, but it was totally an accident. It slipped in partially because of the way she twisted her ass at the moment I was cumming.

Nice place, bad talent.That story and then the rating LOL; D

And I have never "accidentally" put my dick up someone's ass. Still trying to figure that one out. LOL I agree that this should have been filmed!

BoulderBoy
10-21-20, 19:48
Wasn't sure if I should put this in pornstar thread or here but I think you all read both anyway.

Anyone seen Harmony Rivers? She's a young porn star who offers massage. Not sure if she gets you with an upsell once your dick is pointing upward though. Would love intel if anyone has any. https://www.slixa.com/california/los-angeles/only-harmony.

This one has one review:

https://losangeles.rubratings.com/pages/view/192457

I'm not having any luck up here in the valley since moving here and I'm trying to make an excuse to go down there. Oh! Been looking at this girl too! Anyone? https://privatedelights.ch/profile/deathwishmassage.

Crimsonquiggs
10-21-20, 20:16
No, it's the new jacuzzi spot in Marina Del Rey.Seems like all the fun spots are way over on the westside. Seems like a lot of the non-AMP massage spots in mid-city area have dried up. Used to hit up that place on Robertson in BH, but I drove by the other day and they had a "For Lease" sign on the door.

PriscillaM
10-22-20, 11:40
Wasn't sure if I should put this in pornstar thread or here but I think you all read both anyway.

Anyone seen Harmony Rivers? She's a young porn star who offers massage. Not sure if she gets you with an upsell once your dick is pointing upward though. Would love intel if anyone has any. https://www.slixa.com/california/los-angeles/only-harmony.

This one has one review:

https://losangeles.rubratings.com/pages/view/192457

I'm not having any luck up here in the valley since moving here and I'm trying to make an excuse to go down there. Oh! Been looking at this girl too! Anyone? https://privatedelights.ch/profile/deathwishmassage.Harmony works at the space of Robin - https://www.thatmall.com/robin/ - one of the oldest handjob girls on the westside (60 prolly). Robin is pure evil.

The space is in the 10600 block of Santa Monica. It is a shitted up cluttered studio that is as hot as a phoenix garage.

Harmony herself must be on heavy meds. She looks like someone who is about to fall asleep. She does a vigorous massage, with lots of bullshit like hot stones, etc. She dances at a local strip club, the handjob is OK, she has man hands so that is a problem and she has put on weight so she sweats. She has a gaggle of horrible tats. She shows you her cooter, it is a porno box, no roast beef, just think lips. For 200 it is a good handjob.

PriscillaM
10-22-20, 16:03
OK you fuckers, this is serious.

https://losangeles.rubratings.com/127155

It would appear 8155 is back in business.

I want someone good, and I mean very good, to scope out the place and report back.

I want to be sure that the place has been sanitized for covid (lmfao), there is a light skinned Latina, Zara is back?, emo the mamasan still looks like shit, etc.

I don't want to show up with just my dick in my hands.

PriscillaM
10-22-20, 16:08
https://losangeles.rubratings.com/197535

This place has more ads that that muther f tail Lopez fucker.

Now there is maahi?

I hear you can accidentally shove your hot rod up the shitter here.

BoulderBoy
10-22-20, 20:21
LOL So all I read was:

It is a shitted up cluttered studio. Harmony herself must be on heavy meds. she has man hands. she has put on weight so she sweats. .

I think I'll pass. I'm looking for fantasy level, not something I'll regret later! Haha.

LouieMail
10-22-20, 21:38
The county says tattoo shops, massage businesses and other personal service providers could be allowed to reopen indoors with certain restrictions as early as Friday.

I wonder which ones will stay open?

JamesMcCoy692
10-23-20, 08:24
https://losangeles.rubratings.com/197535

This place has more ads that that muther f tail Lopez fucker.

Now there is maahi?

I hear you can accidentally shove your hot rod up the shitter here.Hahaha! I wish I had waited for this chick. She looks a lot better than the one I got. Not sure if I can go back though. I'm pretty sure I'm black listed.

ITG013
10-23-20, 09:31
I'm confused. Isn't a one way mirror just a mirror?How about googling it?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/One-way_mirror

PaleMan
10-23-20, 22:00
OK you fuckers, this is serious.

https://losangeles.rubratings.com/127155

It would appear 8155 is back in business. Confirm. They opened yesterday is what I got told. Barely feels different. Same mamasan now with a sorry attempt at a checking a temperature on the way in the door in addition to her usual charm. Told me I had to keep the mask on the whole time.

Got a New Colombian. Leather underwear. Or fake leather who knows they've been closed for so long. Nice ass nice tits and kinky licking my nips type girl.

When it was all said and done she asked what she owed me.

StubbornMule
10-26-20, 00:27

I understand Kimberly has ample reviews on PD, but based on my experience with PD reviews, they are not indicative of how good the service is going to be. Everyone on the site seems to give stellar positive reviews even if it's mediocre at its best.

If anyone has any intel on either one of them, I would really appreciate it if you can share!

https://massage.eros.com/california/los_angeles/files/2511957.htm?cat=83I have seen Kimberly. She is fine in terms of attitude / skills but her incall is gross (cramped + dog) and she is not hot. Picture a 50 year old with wrinkles and huge fake tits. Do not recommend.

BigBadNut
10-26-20, 18:00
Hey has anyone been to Ocean on SMBLVD? Last couple of weeks? Every time I have been there the back is locked up solid.

BigBadNut
10-26-20, 18:10
Jeeezz Wally of course it slipped in accidentally! But what's missing here is after the groaning and moaning precursor what did she do upon entry?)). Was there an ouch? Or ohhhhh or maybe a ahhhh??

Despite the fact that I'm probably not welcome back there after what happened I don't think that I'd want to repeat anyways. Yes, the spot is really nice, but the talent feels subpar to what you could get for cheaper at other spots.

Tldr;.

Nice place, bad talent.

JamesMcCoy692
10-27-20, 12:54
Jeeezz Wally of course it slipped in accidentally! But what's missing here is after the groaning and moaning precursor what did she do upon entry?)). Was there an ouch? Or ohhhhh or maybe a ahhhh??There was an oooooouuuuuuuu! Follow by a "what the fuck! Followed by a few minutes of ooouu. Shit. Ouuu. It sounds fucked up, but it really was an accident and I think she was more in shock than in pain. Obviously I'm sure it hurt, but I think she played it up a bit too.

MyFinalHeav3
10-27-20, 12:57
Hey has anyone been to Ocean on SMBLVD? Last couple of weeks? Every time I have been there the back is locked up solid.I think it's been closed for a while.

Phone number is unreliable, the former owner was very paranoid and rarely picked up the phone.

Maybe it'll open up now that MP's are allowed to open.

Bbx34
10-27-20, 18:12

Tldr;.

Nice place, bad talent.Where is this place? What is zen suites.

Jlh03
10-28-20, 02:42
I think it's been closed for a while.

Phone number is unreliable, the former owner was very paranoid and rarely picked up the phone.

Maybe it'll open up now that MP's are allowed to open.Saw it was open when I passed by Saturday but didn't go in.

PlayerN818
10-28-20, 09:22
. . .Obviously I'm sure it hurt, but I think she played it up a bit too.So, you're saying you know how much pain one should expect when a cock goes up their ass? Interesting.

JamesMcCoy692
10-29-20, 14:30
Where is this place? What is zen suites.It's in Marina Del Rey. It's basically a jacuzzi massage place.

JamesMcCoy692
10-29-20, 14:36
So, you're saying you know how much pain one should expect when a cock goes up their ass? Interesting.Come on now. You never had anal sex? I'm just saying, I've been with other girls who let me have anal sex with them and while they might act like they are uncomfortable while doing it I've never had a girl scream and freak out like she did. I think she was just surprised.

PriscillaM
10-29-20, 15:25
It's in Marina Del Rey. It's basically a jacuzzi massage place.Some takeaways on the zen suites at 30** washington boulevard, in Marina del rey.

1. they have more ads on rubratings than all the presidential candidates and nationwide have on youtube. You can text the phone number and you get an address.

2. it is walk in only, which has to be the stupidest model ever used in a non Asian mp. It will be the death knell of the place. You cannot just let mongers come in to a place like that.

3. if you walk in, the refrigerator size black receptionist, tells you they are all booked up and you need to deposit 40 bucks to hold a reservation in a few hours.

4. there are large massage rooms and a staff of non-Asians (age 36040), including a fat white gal (camryn), an Indian gal (Jordyn) who apparently lets you put your hot rod in her rear garage (accidentally).

5. I am NOT putting 40 bucks (my hourly wage at von's is 22.50 per hour) as a deposit.

6. I will try again this weekend because as of now, there is nothing on the west side that will let you up the ass accidentally.

ChiefKeefer
10-29-20, 16:52
I'm looking for any recommendations on a place that has good looking white girls. I've seen people mention pine therapy but haven't been able to check it out yet. Any other spots that you know of? Could be anywhere in the LA area. I've been to Havana in Downey but they don't offer FS.

PriscillaM
10-29-20, 20:14
I'm looking for any recommendations on a place that has good looking white girls. I've seen people mention pine therapy but haven't been able to check it out yet. Any other spots that you know of? Could be anywhere in the LA area. I've been to Havana in Downey but they don't offer FS.She is good looking, and she bleaches her colon.

Lostcausexxx
10-30-20, 22:29
LOL So all I read was:

I think I'll pass. I'm looking for fantasy level, not something I'll regret later! Haha.Harmony indeed has strong hands but I found her to be just the right size I need (I'm 6'3", same as the orange blob currently in the White House but minus 100 lbs in weight). 5'7", nice round tits, tight wet pussy, pictures are real. If you happen to be in need of a deep tissue massage her techniques make do.

Generally no FS or CIM (unless you want to switch your dietary choice to consuming dirt and offer her your lunch money for the month), but fingering is occasionally permitted. Overall a decent time.

Fat Jerk76
10-30-20, 22:50
I like Sue's breasts. They are nice. She oils up her hands, my dong, balls and butthole. I save up a week's worth and together we see how high I can shoot. Its fun.

PriscillaM
11-01-20, 15:04
So I hit the zen suites (aka, ass fucking spa) on 30 $% washington.

I arrive at like 415 and the refrigerator out front said that the girls were taken until 8, save for Camryn who was free with her baggy tits and affinity for unauthorized creampies and jordyn who was open at 430 for accidental ass fucking. I said I would wait for jordyn and the refrigerator asked me if I wanted to leave a deposit. I said that would happen just about the time she lost 50 pounds and that I would be right back. I get back at 430 and I had to give the fridge the money. I opted for the 239 dollar (I let the fridge keep the change). The girl out front should have managed presidential security in dealey plaze in November 1963. She is an idiot. She had me wait on that ridiculous couch and went back to talking on the phone with mongers trying to understand why a monger would want to come in as soon as she had an opening (again, this no-op has the understanding of the male dick you usually find in lesbian clam bakes). Her employment at this place is totally redundant. AMPs have mamasans so that you are thankful to get a nice girl age 36-40 rather than the 62 year old mamasan. This place could simply stock a fridge out front. She offered me wine, which is unreal. I doubt they have a 41 or 47.

Jordyn comes down to get me and she is not indian. She is nubian / mixed / exotic. Meaning she is black. She does not mumble, she has slurred speech from either ketamines and / or weed. She has a fat fucken ass and she is a marsupial.

The room is bigger than my house. She told me I would jacooze after. She did a terrible massage and did not tease shit. She is lazy as a dodger starting pitcher and sat on the table during part of it. When she turned over I was scared I would be upsold for a much needed handjob. I massaged her ass and she was not wearing any knickers. She liked it and I just about tore my bicep massaging her ass. She did not drop trou or show any thing, she was in short and a sweatshirt. She is very low iq and makes no sense at all. Talking to her is about as productive as nailing jello to a tree.

Finally, about 45 minutes in she starts jerking me off like I have covid / hemorrhoids. She told me that I was running out of time and prepared the landing deck with a paper towel. After nutting she put me in the hot tub and I farted some mean old chipotle farts for the next dude to enjoy. I got out of the hot tub after some pleasantries and dressed myself.

I can see how one could slide a hot rod into her garage accidentally. If you oil that ass up, it is the anatomical equivalent of a front lawn slip and slide. I guess the dud that nutted in that ass made her a little more guarded.

I am not going back to this place.

Fat Jerk76
11-01-20, 17:52
I farted some mean old chipotle farts for the next dude to enjoy.LA board is so entertaining with all the creative pervs around.

TempletonRat
11-01-20, 18:35
So I hit the zen suites (aka, ass fucking spa) on 30 $% washington.

I arrive at like 415 and the refrigerator out front said that the girls were taken until 8, save for Camryn who was free with her baggy tits and affinity for unauthorized creampies and jordyn who was open at 430 for accidental ass fucking. I said I would wait for jordyn and the refrigerator asked me if I wanted to leave a deposit. I said that would happen just about the time she lost 50 pounds and that I would be right back. I get back at 430 and I had to give the fridge the money. I opted for the 239 dollar (I let the fridge keep the change). The girl out front should have managed presidential security in dealey plaze in November 1963. She is an idiot. She had me wait on that ridiculous couch and went back to talking on the phone with mongers trying to understand why a monger would want to come in as soon as she had an opening (again, this no-op has the understanding of the male dick you usually find in lesbian clam bakes). Her employment at this place is totally redundant. AMPs have mamasans so that you are thankful to get a nice girl age 36-40 rather than the 62 year old mamasan. This place could simply stock a fridge out front. She offered me wine, which is unreal. I doubt they have a 41 or 47.

Jordyn comes down to get me and she is not indian. She is nubian / mixed / exotic. Meaning she is black. She does not mumble, she has slurred speech from either ketamines and / or weed. She has a fat fucken ass and she is a marsupial.

The room is bigger than my house. She told me I would jacooze after. She did a terrible massage and did not tease shit. She is lazy as a dodger starting pitcher and sat on the table during part of it. When she turned over I was scared I would be upsold for a much needed handjob. I massaged her ass and she was not wearing any knickers. She liked it and I just about tore my bicep massaging her ass. She did not drop trou or show any thing, she was in short and a sweatshirt. She is very low iq and makes no sense at all. Talking to her is about as productive as nailing jello to a tree.

Finally, about 45 minutes in she starts jerking me off like I have covid / hemorrhoids. She told me that I was running out of time and prepared the landing deck with a paper towel. After nutting she put me in the hot tub and I farted some mean old chipotle farts for the next dude to enjoy. I got out of the hot tub after some pleasantries and dressed myself.

I can see how one could slide a hot rod into her garage accidentally. If you oil that ass up, it is the anatomical equivalent of a front lawn slip and slide. I guess the dud that nutted in that ass made her a little more guarded.

I am not going back to this place.Hello Priscilla, if I may call you that.

Your reviews make these jerkoff parlors sound quite hideous.

Why, for the love of God, don't you get hookers in apartments like a regular monger?!

FuckIt323
11-01-20, 19:50
I like brestesse.

I like Sue's breasts. They are nice. She oils up her hands, my dong, balls and butthole. I save up a week's worth and together we see how high I can shoot. Its fun.

PriscillaM
11-01-20, 19:51
Hello Priscilla, if I may call you that.

Your reviews make these jerkoff parlors sound quite hideous.

Why, for the love of God, don't you get hookers in apartments like a regular monger?!With liberal borrowing from mr. Sorkin:

Son, I live on the westside and the hookers in apartments are asian girs on sawtelle with the ter reviews commenting as to the pictures resemblance with a statement "another person" or crystallangels.com with stinky pussies, CBJs and bat breath.

So, we have limited options, and those options must be tested by someone with a ten inch maglite.

Who's going to dip his hot rod in a jacuzzi on washington boulevard next to some outside restaurant, you? You lieutenant poontang?

I have more responsibility and have gotten more subpar handjobs than you can fathom.

You weep for the sanitation of the jazuzzi at zen suites and curse those who get handjobs from nubians.

You don't know what I know.

And that is while my flaming of zen suites is tragic, it saves accidental assfucking jordyn for an upcharge.

And my existence, while grotesque to you, saves you from seeing camryn's saggy titties.

But deep down, in places you don't talk about, like at hostess clubs (yeah, like those will ever come back), in the shower with Ktownescorts or sweetasiangems, you need me to go to the jacuzzi.

I use words like hot rod, tailpipe, maglite, garage, and gooch.

They're the backbone of my mongering.

You use them as a punchline!

I haven't the time or inclination to explain myself. To a man who says "muh apartments" or "muh russia" when he does not live on the west saeeed and questions why I do not drive to an SGV cumdump.

Better just to thank me, or go get a soak and piss in the tub like me.

But I really don't give a hoot what you think you are entitled to!

So, yes, I ordered the Code Red.

PriscillaM
11-01-20, 19:54
I like brestesse.After he gets thru 100 private messages.

CodyMax33
11-01-20, 20:00
I have been with Kimberly. She is genuine and straight forward. Once you reach out to her, she will communicate via email laying out her terms and conditions.

She has a small apartment and a dog. He is obedient and stays away. I loved her massage, was pretty good and professional. The release was also good.

https://massage.eros.com/california/los_angeles/files/2511957.htm?cat=83

JamesMcCoy692
11-01-20, 23:02

Hahaha! Yea, when I saw her I thought she was black mixed with Indian, bu she claimed she was just Indian. I think a lot of black girls don't get much love so they try to be mixed or something else.

Fat Jerk76
11-02-20, 17:02
I like brestesse.Wen, Culver.

Warning. Sue isn't a "looker". She makes up for it in other ways. YMMV.

TylerDurd
11-03-20, 03:04
With liberal borrowing from mr. Sorkin:

Son, I live on the westside and the hookers in apartments are asian girs on sawtelle with the ter reviews commenting as to the pictures resemblance with a statement "another person" or crystallangels.com with stinky pussies, CBJs and bat breath.

So, we have limited options, and those options must be tested by someone with a ten inch maglite.

Who's going to dip his hot rod in a jacuzzi on washington boulevard next to some outside restaurant, you? You lieutenant poontang?

I have more responsibility and have gotten more subpar handjobs than you can fathom.

You weep for the sanitation of the jazuzzi at zen suites and curse those who get handjobs from nubians.

And that is while my flaming of zen suites is tragic, it saves accidental assfucking jordyn for an upcharge.

And my existence, while grotesque to you, saves you from seeing camryn's saggy titties.

But deep down, in places you don't talk about, like at hostess clubs (yeah, like those will ever come back), in the shower with Ktownescorts or sweetasiangems, you need me to go to the jacuzzi.

I haven't the time or inclination to explain myself. To a man who says "muh apartments" or "muh russia" when he does not live on the west saeeed and questions why I do not drive to an SGV cumdump.

So, yes, I ordered the Code Red.I apologize on behalf of all mongers here for the statements of this man. They do not represent our opinions.

To the commenter, have some goddam respect. This man is out here on the frontlines taking fingers in the bum from semi-grannies at every tugshop in the westside, and you have the audacity to question his ways? Priscilla is the hero we need but don't deserve. How else am I supposed to know to avoid just about every MP talked about on here? God I miss the finger of gold.

MyFinalHeav3
11-03-20, 15:14
The hero we need.

Thanks for plunging your dick in the filth so that we can keep ours clean.

So, yes, I ordered the Code Red.

BigBadNut
11-03-20, 19:11
I think it's been closed for a while.

Maybe it'll open up now that MP's are allowed to open.Its open! The Kgal who is 35-40 and pretty was up to bat. Always a good attitude and performance!

FuckIt323
11-03-20, 23:02
Hopefully she can keep her mask on den LOL.

Wen, Culver.

Warning. Sue isn't a "looker". She makes up for it in other ways. YMMV.

HDLover
11-03-20, 23:30

So, yes, I ordered the Code Red.Thank Goodness for "A Few Good Men" to keep us safe.

FreeFallInMe
11-05-20, 21:54
Anyone remember Jenny from True Life. Anyone got Intel on her. I miss that MILF.

PriscillaM
11-07-20, 22:04
So in what must be a first, namely, a business opening up brand new in the midst of a pandemic and what is likely to be a 3 month lockdown (those work so well) with the new task force, I visited CEO massage on 16 xx westwood.

It is a nice smelling incoming senator's daugther's hair above santa monica in westwood. I read a totally useless review on maps of rub.

I had lori, a rather homely as a pound dog 50 year old asian woman jerk me off.

We need goldfinger and ccoo's magic ass finger. Badly.

BruceLee66
11-09-20, 19:32
I think that place closed down, anyone have info on where they went or how to contact them?

PaleMan
11-10-20, 01:56
What's the regular fee? What services does she provide; bbj, BBFS, cfs, fiv, greekSeems like pine has replaced the fake "we're close because of the virus" sign on the door that you could walk right past and see some talent with a very real "notice of abandonment" and they've skipped out on the joint. Rose who has been mentioned on this board before is at 815X now so not all lost.

PriscillaM
11-10-20, 12:43
Seems like pine has replaced the fake "we're close because of the virus" sign on the door that you could walk right past and see some talent with a very real "notice of abandonment" and they've skipped out on the joint. Rose who has been mentioned on this board before is at 815X now so not all lost.To quote the famous movie:

I felt a great disturbance in the Force. As if millions of love chutes suddenly cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced. I fear something terrible has happened.

PeaceMillion
11-10-20, 16:47
So in what must be a first, namely, a business opening up brand new in the midst of a pandemic and what is likely to be a 3 month lockdown (those work so well) with the new task force, I visited CEO massage on 16 xx westwood.

It is a nice smelling incoming senator's daugther's hair above santa monica in westwood. I read a totally useless review on maps of rub.

I had lori, a rather homely as a pound dog 50 year old asian woman jerk me off.

We need goldfinger and ccoo's magic ass finger. Badly.How much was the damage?

Rocky99
11-10-20, 18:03
Some takeaways on the zen suites at 30** washington boulevard, in Marina del rey.

1. they have more ads on rubratings than all the presidential candidates and nationwide have on youtube. You can text the phone number and you get an address.

2. it is walk in only, which has to be the stupidest model ever used in a non Asian mp. It will be the death knell of the place. You cannot just let mongers come in to a place like that.

3. if you walk in, the refrigerator size black receptionist, tells you they are all booked up and you need to deposit 40 bucks to hold a reservation in a few hours.

4. there are large massage rooms and a staff of non-Asians (age 36040), including a fat white gal (camryn), an Indian gal (Jordyn) who apparently lets you put your hot rod in her rear garage (accidentally).

5. I am NOT putting 40 bucks (my hourly wage at von's is 22.50 per hour) as a deposit.

6. I will try again this weekend because as of now, there is nothing on the west side that will let you up the ass accidentally.Hi.

Can someone provide a link to this spa? Or some land mark, address or real name. Couldn't find it 'Zen suites' in google. I am visiting LA for two days and appreciate some leads on spa / massages. 'erotic'.

Rocky.

PriscillaM
11-10-20, 18:54
How much was the damage?Door fee - 30 minutes for fifty dollars ($50.00).

Tip to provider who looked like she is a dealer at commerce casino. Sixty dollars ($60.00).

Blow to my ego for getting a hand job from someone who looks like Coraline mom. Priceless.

CodyMax33
11-12-20, 03:12
I can confirm WT above the 7/11 is back open for business under new management and lots of girls in their early to late 20's. I visited Coco there yesterday. Super pretty, mid 20's, fake boobs but not overdone, tiny and shaved. CBJ, lots of body kissing and then into CFS. Damage $100Went in Today as I was in the area, and there is actually a lot of street parking with parking meters around the area. Called them in advance and the mamsan was very friendly and encouraged me to come in a meet them. I asked for coco, she said she's gone for long vacation, but there is someone better than coco and will give you her, please come she said. She then texted me info about the place been rennovated under new admin and staff yada yada. I said, I'll be there by 1 pm. Small but nice and clean place. Hygiene was very important, asked me to wash my hands and disinfect with the wipes etc and I was shown to the room. The room was small but good lighting unlike the other dim lit places I've been to. In walks a petit gem named Su. She had nice round bolt ons, but it was the softest ever. Let me tell you the downside of it all first. I had to keep the mask on at all times. That was it.

Then the game began, CBJ was really good. I don't know what she did, maybe her teeth or something, I usually don't like CBJs much, but she knew her game. I couldn't keep my hands off her boobs. Oh maan. . And boy my favorite was yet to come. She then asked be to lean back more and started licking and sucking my Balls. She also raised my legs it was almost in the Air. I was in heaven. Loved it. She was almost close to my ahole. She went at it for almost close to 5 - 8 minutes, CBJ and ball licking. I'm sure she would have gone even down. I was at the verge of coming, but had to give her a pounding, so took her in mish and could not last long. I was done in 5 . LOL. This was my first coming so fast. She was one vibrant young lady who knew how to do her stuff. She was still so touchy and playful after that. We massaged each other, talked and had a few dry humps in between. I was hard again and she was like do you want to make another go? I was out of money and also had to be some place else. But will definitely repeat. Su said she is there usually on Saturdays. Today she was covering for someone or so.

But guys, I tell you the place is a hidden gem. I need to go back some other days and explore other options as well. The best part is that there is no wait. No one ever is there. I could feel it in the Mamasan's desperate talk. So There you go. Definitely going back.

PriscillaM
11-12-20, 18:28
I have now been to zen suites at 30% Washington in Venice / mdr three times:

1. Camryn, known as Jackie, with good reviews on ter. White girl with malformed body due to prior pregnancy and terrible sag titties. Horny though and some dude creampied her.

2. Jordyn. Black girl who claims she is Indian and is for shit. Some guy on her assfucked her by accident.

3 Chanel. Black girl who literally has a body that looks like EDP445. Fat black woman who jerked me off for 30 minutes. I almost had to see an erectile dysfunction specialist during the hand job.

I saw the other like big Latina gal in the hall way. She looks like a moose.

PriscillaM
11-13-20, 02:25
So you afflicted types probably have not read numbers chapter 24 in a while, but I was driving down west wood boulevard, and as balaam son of peor said:

A star shall come out of westwood boulevard, and a scepter shall rise south of Santa Monica boulevard, it shall crush the borderlands of CEO massage at 162- westwood and the territory of oriental massage at 187# westwood.

Yes, boys, goldfinger has reopened. The new owner must have obtained a fuken ppp loan, because the neon OPEN and MASSAGE signs are modelled after the luxor in Las Vegas. It was attracting mongers like moths to french fry lights.

I drove by like around 845 and was in shock. Despite the lockdowns, mask mandates, social distancing histrionics at trader joe's and a case spread rate that keeps going up and down in stochastic form proving that except for hand washing, none of the mitigations work, Goldfinger was open.

I rolled in at 845 pm and the new owner must have gotten a meth addict with a degree in interior design to remodel the place. The place looks like the inside of a woman's handbag and / or the lobby of the cosmopolitan hotel in vegas. There is shit everywhere. There is a water cooler. Gone is the price list on the wall, replaced by furnishings and bedding and sofas from the set of interview with the vampire. The place has a southern gothic / hindu temple vibe.

A gal, (she might have been my tech) walked out of the hall way into the foyer when I walked in because of the ringie dingie that goes off. I asked if an hour was available, but it was 845 and she said half an hour. She beckoned me into I think room 5 (middle room on the south side of the hallway) and she took all the ungodly shit off the table and threw it on the couch. The owner stole a shitload of towels from the Sheraton. I handed her the 40 bucks and used the Sheraton towel and lay face down. I took off my mask.

In walks Selena (this is not the same Selena who did off campus work pre-flu) and I think it may have been the mamasan who greeted me in. I am not sure.

She asked if I had been there before and I said yes, she said, well we just opened today. Shots fired. I said, I had been there before the world turned into a fear palace.

She started medium pressure and I asked for softer. She abided and just did a soft massage and eventually took off the towel and went for my potato size nuts and 10 inch hot rod. She kept tickling my boy pussy and nuts and I let her get up under me and I was about to turn over (this is about 10 minutes in) but she said that local regulations required she wash off the oil. She left and came back with a hot towel. I turned over and she wasted no time doing some mediocre dick work. She pulled down her pants so that I would not have to be relegated to only "over the clothes" fondling and her ass was as flat as an ironing board and she had this gut that you only see among green bay packer season ticket holders. Her body is pretty horrible.

I made her work it pretty long and she used every angle to martinize my hot rod. I blew my load around 27 minutes in and got up, tipped her 60 and prepared to walk out the back. I was offered water. I said no. There were other gals on staff but I did not see him, but two mongers rolled in while I was being masturbated and a monger was about to walk in as I left.

So, goldfinger is back and you can avoid Selena.

TylerDurd
11-13-20, 16:53
So you afflicted types probably have not read numbers chapter 24 in a while, but I was driving down west wood boulevard, and as balaam son of peor said:

A star shall come out of westwood boulevard, and a scepter shall rise south of Santa Monica boulevard, it shall crush the borderlands of CEO massage at 162- westwood and the territory of oriental massage at 187# westwood.

Yes, boys, goldfinger has reopened. The new owner must have obtained a fuken ppp loan, because the neon OPEN and MASSAGE signs are modelled after the luxor in Las Vegas. It was attracting mongers like moths to french fry lights.

I drove by like around 845 and was in shock. Despite the lockdowns, mask mandates, social distancing histrionics at trader joe's and a case spread rate that keeps going up and down in stochastic form proving that except for hand washing, none of the mitigations work, Goldfinger was open.

I rolled in at 845 pm and the new owner must have gotten a meth addict with a degree in interior design to remodel the place. The place looks like the inside of a woman's handbag and / or the lobby of the cosmopolitan hotel in vegas. There is shit everywhere. There is a water cooler. Gone is the price list on the wall, replaced by furnishings and bedding and sofas from the set of interview with the vampire. The place has a southern gothic / hindu temple vibe.

A gal, (she might have been my tech) walked out of the hall way into the foyer when I walked in because of the ringie dingie that goes off. I asked if an hour was available, but it was 845 and she said half an hour. She beckoned me into I think room 5 (middle room on the south side of the hallway) and she took all the ungodly shit off the table and threw it on the couch. The owner stole a shitload of towels from the Sheraton. I handed her the 40 bucks and used the Sheraton towel and lay face down. I took off my mask.

In walks Selena (this is not the same Selena who did off campus work pre-flu) and I think it may have been the mamasan who greeted me in. I am not sure.

She asked if I had been there before and I said yes, she said, well we just opened today. Shots fired. I said, I had been there before the world turned into a fear palace.

She started medium pressure and I asked for softer. She abided and just did a soft massage and eventually took off the towel and went for my potato size nuts and 10 inch hot rod. She kept tickling my boy pussy and nuts and I let her get up under me and I was about to turn over (this is about 10 minutes in) but she said that local regulations required she wash off the oil. She left and came back with a hot towel. I turned over and she wasted no time doing some mediocre dick work. She pulled down her pants so that I would not have to be relegated to only "over the clothes" fondling and her ass was as flat as an ironing board and she had this gut that you only see among green bay packer season ticket holders. Her body is pretty horrible.

I made her work it pretty long and she used every angle to martinize my hot rod. I blew my load around 27 minutes in and got up, tipped her 60 and prepared to walk out the back. I was offered water. I said no. There were other gals on staff but I did not see him, but two mongers rolled in while I was being masturbated and a monger was about to walk in as I left.

So, goldfinger is back and you can avoid Selena.Dear god.

Those poor ladies. Theyre about to get tennis elbow from the amount of jerking theyre about to do.

Wouldn't be surprised if you start seeing lines out of the front door like a gamestop on a new halo release.

Get in while you can cause this will be shut down again t minus 2 weeks max.

TempletonRat
11-13-20, 17:15

I rolled in at 845 pm and the new owner must have gotten a meth addict with a degree in interior design to remodel the place. The place looks like the inside of a woman's handbag and / or the lobby of the cosmopolitan hotel in vegas. There is shit everywhere. There is a water cooler. Gone is the price list on the wall, replaced by furnishings and bedding and sofas from the set of interview with the vampire. The place has a southern gothic / hindu temple vibe.I am walking distance from Goldfinger but have only visited the establishment once. I don't see the great appeal in getting jerked off. Pretty close to 100% of rub-a-dubs give the happy ending. There was a while there where I visited all the Chinese parlors up and down Westwood and just stuck their hand on my dick, and they basically all went with it.

At AMPs you want Koreans, wearing bikinis not jeans, who actually fuck!

PriscillaM
11-13-20, 17:58
Dear god.

Those poor ladies. Theyre about to get tennis elbow from the amount of jerking theyre about to do.

Wouldn't be surprised if you start seeing lines out of the front door like a gamestop on a new halo release.

Get in while you can cause this will be shut down again t minus 2 weeks max.Yeah, case rate is over 2500 a day in la county, like in June (boy, got to love those mask mandates), so they are going to re-close.

Poor fucker who did the remodel is probably depressed.

TylerDurd
11-14-20, 01:34
I am walking distance from Goldfinger but have only visited the establishment once. I don't see the great appeal in getting jerked off. Pretty close to 100% of rub-a-dubs give the happy ending. There was a while there where I visited all the Chinese parlors up and down Westwood and just stuck their hand on my dick, and they basically all went with it.

At AMPs you want Koreans, wearing bikinis not jeans, who actually fuck!Where can I find these magical parlors.

Personally, I don't find FS at parlors to be particular appealing. Its not very comfortable when the doors usually don't even lock and theres people walking in and out all the time. They also don't tend to attract the best talent. I'm not often in the mood to F a 5/6, but ill get a jerk from a 5/6 anyday. The appeal to me is the actually massage itself, and the HJ being a nice finale, all for an affordable price. If I wanted higher quality K girls I'd just go through an agency.

Gman008
11-14-20, 09:19
Broadway and 65.

Went twice first time got a nice looking central American chick 7/10 on the looks side and 7/10 price was 120 entrance and tip. FS. CBJ. Multiple positions ok about early 30 late 20 age.

Second time got a Colombian 8/10 in looks big ass and took a pounding she ask for 120 FS plus entrance fee of 40, CBJ, Multiple positions she get into it or at least pretend makes you feel like a champs!!

Firestone & Holmes.

Went twice First time young Colombian early 20 petite figure 8/10 in looks. Took a pounding didn't complain, so that's a plus. CBJ, Multiple positions. 50 entrance 100 FS.

Second time early 30 Mexican nice D cups Bolts on nice fit figure, very sensual took the pounding wiped me off and sent me on my way!

GwarBear
11-14-20, 14:55
Seems like pine has replaced the fake "we're close because of the virus" sign on the door that you could walk right past and see some talent with a very real "notice of abandonment" and they've skipped out on the joint. Rose who has been mentioned on this board before is at 815X now so not all lost.815 X? The one in Rancho Santa Margarita?

Kmp Chaser
11-14-20, 22:25
Broadway and 65.

Went twice first time got a nice looking central American chick 7/10 on the looks side and 7/10 price was 120 entrance and tip. FS. CBJ. Multiple positions ok about early 30 late 20 age.

Second time got a Colombian 8/10 in looks big ass and took a pounding she ask for 120 FS plus entrance fee of 40, CBJ, Multiple positions she get into it or at least pretend makes you feel like a champs!!

Firestone & Holmes.

Went twice First time young Colombian early 20 petite figure 8/10 in looks. Took a pounding didn't complain, so that's a plus. CBJ, Multiple positions. 50 entrance 100 FS.

Second time early 30 Mexican nice D cups Bolts on nice fit figure, very sensual took the pounding wiped me off and sent me on my way!Tried looking these places up on Google maps by the cross streets but no luck. Do you mind telling what their names are? PMs works too.

Thanks!

PriscillaM
11-16-20, 13:33
I went there on Saturday. The refrigerator up front has been replaced with a moistie light skinned black gal. Just before I went in a goober wearing a mask (this is probably the only business that does not require a mask to enter) and a man bun walked in.

I waited.

I went in and the hottie up front. Looks like mariah carey from the early 1990's, said that only maya was available. Maya's phone pics looked like she was a BWOUS (Black woman of unusual size), so I passed.

I asked if camryn was there. I even brought some covers to fuck her with, but she was not there. This was despite their ad saying she was. Unreal.

Anyhow, this walk in system they have is total bullshit.

HanoverFiste
11-16-20, 19:34
I went there on Saturday. The refrigerator up front has been replaced with a moistie light skinned black gal. Just before I went in a goober wearing a mask (this is probably the only business that does not require a mask to enter) and a man bun walked in.

I waited.

I went in and the hottie up front. Looks like mariah carey from the early 1990's, said that only maya was available. Maya's phone pics looked like she was a BWOUS (Black woman of unusual size), so I passed.

I asked if camryn was there. I even brought some covers to fuck her with, but she was not there. This was despite their ad saying she was. Unreal.

Anyhow, this walk in system they have is total bullshit.Dude, this is uncanny. I was literally about to post about this place to see if anyone had intel. Loved the look of Camryn on RR and googled the place. Looks like this used to be a legit spa that went under and it now much more. Good advice on the walk in.

GandalfTheLong
11-17-20, 09:59
Broadway and 65.

Firestone & Holmes.

Second time early 30 Mexican nice D cups Bolts on nice fit figure, very sensual took the pounding wiped me off and sent me on my way!I wasn't able to find the spot on Broadway and 65. Can you PM me with more details?

Stickens
11-17-20, 13:36
Outside of West before they open and there's a suspicious looking white pickup at a meter. Parking enforcement didn't even pause to give them a ticket, even though the meter is expired, and the truck has flashing strobes on the brake and reverse lights. I wanted to see what kind of girls walk in when they open, but I don't think I'll be going in today.

WickedTuna13
11-17-20, 17:20
Outside of West before they open and there's a suspicious looking white pickup at a meter. Parking enforcement didn't even pause to give them a ticket, even though the meter is expired, and the truck has flashing strobes on the brake and reverse lights. I wanted to see what kind of girls walk in when they open, but I don't think I'll be going in today.Did you see anyone go in or action from the truck?

Crimsonquiggs
11-18-20, 00:32
Outside of West before they open and there's a suspicious looking white pickup at a meter. Parking enforcement didn't even pause to give them a ticket, even though the meter is expired, and the truck has flashing strobes on the brake and reverse lights. I wanted to see what kind of girls walk in when they open, but I don't think I'll be going in today.Pretty sure there's some major construction site going on right next to that shopping center, so probably just part of that operation.

If any of the MPs along that stretch were going to get busted, it would've happened a million times by now. You're good.

LngTimeMongr
11-20-20, 10:55
Experience here? Worth it?

JayBen
11-23-20, 02:04
Has anyone seen her before? Any review?

https://losangeles.rubratings.com/147387

Iwtc2014
11-23-20, 14:00
Has anyone seen her before? Any review?

https://losangeles.rubratings.com/147387Saw her last week. Residential street in NoHo area, works out of a house. Overall a good deal. Very fair price and excellent massage but she's older than pictures let on.

JayBen
11-23-20, 23:34
Saw her last week. Residential street in NoHo area, works out of a house. Overall a good deal. Very fair price and excellent massage but she's older than pictures let on.What was the experience like?

FS?

Domino727
11-24-20, 00:58
Saw her last week. Residential street in NoHo area, works out of a house. Overall a good deal. Very fair price and excellent massage but she's older than pictures let on.Is it full service or just a massage?

Joe Pike
11-24-20, 11:21
Is it full service or just a massage?Been wanting to try her but I read somewhere there is no FS.

Fat Jerk76
11-24-20, 16:22
She used to offer topless massage in Torrance / San Pedro in a private apartment. Cute, short with awesome BIG naturals that felt awesome draped across your back. Seems she's gone. Anyone know what happened to her?

BigBadNut
11-24-20, 20:16
Saw her last week. Residential street in NoHo area, works out of a house. Overall a good deal. Very fair price and excellent massage but she's older than pictures let on.She is worth a visit, sweet gal and appreciates a tip. Gave me BBJ and FS on second / third visit. Her Vigininia wasn't the best in the scent department. May have been a cyclical thing.

Crimsonquiggs
11-25-20, 01:16
She used to offer topless massage in Torrance / San Pedro in a private apartment. Cute, short with awesome BIG naturals that felt awesome draped across your back. Seems she's gone. Anyone know what happened to her?Would love to know if she is still around. Saw her a few years back when I was doing some work in South Bay and she was great. But yeah, ever since BP went down, I haven't seen anything about her.

CodyMax33
11-27-20, 22:04
Went to west again today afternoon. Went with Sue again. I love the way she licks and sucks my balls. But I also happened to check the lineup and saw Mercedes, a short white slightly curvy girl. Mamasan said she is American and works Mondays and fridays. She looked hot. But her attitude kinda thru me off. But I was there for Sue anyways. Next time will definitely take her for a spin.

Pretty sure there's some major construction site going on right next to that shopping center, so probably just part of that operation.

If any of the MPs along that stretch were going to get busted, it would've happened a million times by now. You're good.

HiKeke
11-28-20, 21:25
Went to west again today afternoon. Went with Sue again. I love the way she licks and sucks my balls. But I also happened to check the lineup and saw Mercedes, a short white slightly curvy girl. Mamasan said she is American and works Mondays and fridays. She looked hot. But her attitude kinda thru me off. But I was there for Sue anyways. Next time will definitely take her for a spin.What's the total damage with Sue??

PriscillaM
11-30-20, 12:40
So, I had quite a sesh the other day at a local fave. The girl, at the end, said that if I said anything, she would not see me again.

So, you can PM me.

LAX310
11-30-20, 14:50
Has anyone been to this spot on Santa Monica Blvd. ? Pretty decent location.

https://losangeles.rubratings.com/193716

PriscillaM
11-30-20, 19:35
Has anyone been to this spot on Santa Monica Blvd. ? Pretty decent location.

https://losangeles.rubratings.com/193716That is Spanish for used tires.

This place is in the shopping center across from the target. There are two parlors one next to each other on the second floor, do not go in the Thai one. The address is at 118** Santa Monica Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90025 , there is a pollo loco on the ground floor.

The place shuns reviews. It is managed by what appear to be an Asian woman and her dog.

The staff is fat Latina woman with stretch marks and the attitude of the grip on soft white underbelly.

If you like banging fat Latin x, go for it. You should call ahead, they like that. Do not get more than a half hour, you will not need it.

Say hi to the dog for me.

CodyMax33
11-30-20, 22:02
It was pretty close to standard. . 5 at mamasan and 1. 2 for Sue. I usually do 1, but in my first visit she wanted an additional. 2. She was worth it.

Only cons I saw was that she is not shaved and I had to keep the mask for the entire session. She does great massage as well.

What's the total damage with Sue??

TomZilla8888
11-30-20, 22:08
Went to west again today afternoon. Went with Sue again. I love the way she licks and sucks my balls. But I also happened to check the lineup and saw Mercedes, a short white slightly curvy girl. Mamasan said she is American and works Mondays and fridays. She looked hot. But her attitude kinda thru me off. But I was there for Sue anyways. Next time will definitely take her for a spin.Can you Pm me the address to West.

CodyMax33
11-30-20, 22:13
So, I had quite a sesh the other day at a local fave. The girl, at the end, said that if I said anything, she would not see me again.So, you can PM me.Just PM'd you. Thanks.

LAX310
12-01-20, 03:46
That is Spanish for used tires.

This place is in the shopping center across from the target. There are two parlors one next to each other on the second floor, do not go in the Thai one. The address is at 118** Santa Monica Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90025 , there is a pollo loco on the ground floor.

The place shuns reviews. It is managed by what appear to be an Asian woman and her dog.

The staff is fat Latina woman with stretch marks and the attitude of the grip on soft white underbelly.

If you like banging fat Latin x, go for it. You should call ahead, they like that. Do not get more than a half hour, you will not need it.

Say hi to the dog for me.Thanks. Maybe I'll pass then LOL.

Mvmvm
12-01-20, 03:52
Through personal experience, I confirm everything in this post, with the addendum that their sauna does not work. Shame on me for even trying.

BigBadNut
12-02-20, 18:51
This place used to have decent to hot younger full sized gals. Too bad they went with older fat chicks. Maybe just a bad day.

Felix06
12-02-20, 22:00
She used to offer topless massage in Torrance / San Pedro in a private apartment. Cute, short with awesome BIG naturals that felt awesome draped across your back. Seems she's gone. Anyone know what happened to her?She was active earlier this year, and I want to say that it was on this site (don't remember which board), also on EM, that someone mentioned they'd personally seen her. My last contact for her was a phone number of (310) xxx-4874.

AndrewH1293
12-03-20, 01:06
So, I had quite a sesh the other day at a local fave. The girl, at the end, said that if I said anything, she would not see me again.

So, you can PM me.Your inbox is full. Trying to get this classified info.

GearBoxer99
12-03-20, 15:11
Does anyone have any experience with Skin and Body in Torrance?

From their IG and BP posts, they seem to have a mix of real and fake photos.

How are the girls? Prefer <30 year old, with good body.

Interested in checking them out soon.I went in and had a petite Latina that goes by Luna. I haven't seen her picture, but she's about 5'2, maybe 115 lbs. Some tattoos, all natural but petite, no older than 25. Massage was decent, I expected a lot more. HE is included in the price, based on some of the reviews you can get more from the right girl at the right price.

OxnardBadBoy
12-04-20, 03:32
So will the MPs be closed?

Adm888
12-04-20, 12:54
She used to offer topless massage in Torrance / San Pedro in a private apartment. Cute, short with awesome BIG naturals that felt awesome draped across your back. Seems she's gone. Anyone know what happened to her?Bottomless too if you were nice. Used to drive out to San Pedro once a month to see her.

The Camel
12-04-20, 16:18
So will the MPs be closed?As I understand it, L. A. County MPs can remain open as long as ICU capacity in hospitals remains above 15%. As of today, ICU capacity is shown to be slightly higher than 20%. But at the rate that our hospitals are filling up, it likely won't be long before we go below the 15% threshold and "personal service businesses", MPs included, will close down again. So it's one day at a time. So far, so good.

PriscillaM
12-05-20, 05:24
As I understand it, L. A. County MPs can remain open as long as ICU capacity in hospitals remains above 15%. As of today, ICU capacity is shown to be slightly higher than 20%. But at the rate that our hospitals are filling up, it likely won't be long before we go below the 15% threshold and "personal service businesses", MPs included, will close down again. So it's one day at a time. So far, so good.Looks like the Camel is a prophet. I had looked at the case load and given about ten days until the ICUs went below 15%. But due to a combination of the effects of the ACA (hospitals do not have the resources to expand ICUs due to the massive overspend on preexisting conditions such as obesity) and piss poor protocols for treating coronavirus (the failure to dispense ivermectin immediately comes to mind), the magic number was already hit. There is no going back at this point because the current spread at hospitals (noscomial infections) will only get worse as heroic health care workers export the virus out.

Accordingly, MPs will be shuttered by Monday December 7, 2020 (a date that will live in infamy). That is the bad news.

The good news is that chen's, I think, can remain open because it is a medical office. Even if it cannot, there is still good news because as part of operation warp speed (oh and while you all are welcome to take the vaccine, you do realize that it is 90% effective only, and of the 10% who still get it, we have no idea how serious those cases are. That is way vaccines take decades to perfect), pfizer has created a butt plug that mary can use in lieu of all the dick not being shoved up her ass during this yet another effective lockdown.

AsianEater
12-05-20, 12:30
Can you Pm me the address to West.https://www.rubmaps.ch/erotic-massage-west-acutherapy-west-hollywood-ca-7350#rubmaps.

PriscillaM
12-06-20, 00:11
Just about every day around 5 pm I check rubratings and wade through the shit platoon of fake Russian beauties and asian joints in rosemead looking for anything on the westside. Recently, zen suites on 30*& washington in venice / mdr has more ads than that fucken feng shui bracelet.

But today, no ads.

Did the place get shut down?

PriscillaM
12-06-20, 22:05
I assume that Goldfinger, 187X, ceo will be shuttered starting tomorrow.

I think Chen's may stay open? It has some medical exclusion, as in the duds who go there are medically desperate to shove their cock up Mary's ass.

I will report here.

It appears temple of bliss is still going to be open, because the owner rightly values money over panic.

3 weeks boys. I hope Mary's ass can handle it.

PriscillaM
12-07-20, 21:24
So with the shutdown, I think hand jobs will be relegated to renegade places like the temple of bliss.

https://templeofbliss.com/la-area-therapists/

This is the current roster of girls, and my comments on each.

https://templeofbliss.com/therapists/ariana-adara/

A MILF who is delusional into thinking she should still be doing this for even an avocation. Lots of hanging skin.

https://templeofbliss.com/therapists/luxy-star/

Positives. Skinny (the standard pronounced collar bone, bony ankles, no hanging skin at the elbows, a thigh gap, and knobby knees) and shows her pussy (almost none do).

Negative. About as cold as a well digger's ass. Must have a BF in some garage band who she saves her energy for.

https://templeofbliss.com/therapists/dream-astara/

Girl with an accent (australia maybe) and a weight problem. Ass looks like she sat on a package of acorns. Will have you do nonsense yoga stretches. I think she takes her panties off, I forgot. Too heavy for me. Lots of the tantra breathing bullshit.

https://templeofbliss.com/therapists/isabella-moon/

A jedi, but just barely. Has great skin, but is kind of a ghetto head in terms of performance. Like she is on weed. Does not show her pussy. Has the best ass in the world if you like that. Does not mind if you palm it like you are testing a cantaloupe. Rushes the end, but then again, I take forever and day to get my loads drained.

https://templeofbliss.com/therapists/ishtar-mera/

A bigger disappointment than the sam-7 anti aircraft umbrella in the bekaa valley in lebanon in June of 1982. A total moistie. Totally removed from the matter at handjob. Must be on the ketamines.

https://templeofbliss.com/therapists/gabriella-dream/

Like the 2020 eagles, a lost cause. Pretty fucken hot. Needs a colon cleanse as her ass hole ridges are blackened. Does the massage in her sleep.

https://templeofbliss.com/therapists/sola-cura/

The worst person in the world, except for the fuckers who keep ordering useless lock downs. Actually, she is worse.

https://templeofbliss.com/therapists/deva-elyse/

Never tried her. I guess she is a member of AARP or something. Looks like she remembers dial up.

https://templeofbliss.com/therapists/ka-monique/

Breath that smells like a catcher's mitt shoved up a skunk's ass. Ugly also.

https://templeofbliss.com/therapists/zoe-athena/

Really cute and skinny. Clinically depressed though. A really lame rushed session. Has a concave chest (marfan's syndrome) sexy as hell.

https://templeofbliss.com/therapists/sara-swati/

Clinically acceptable older white girl with a nice set of fakies and uses them on the baton. Has smelly breath and is getting old. Kind or reminds me of the wife in breaking bad. Probably the only sober girl at the place.

https://templeofbliss.com/therapists/rose-gold/

No personal experience. I do not see druids or obese women. She is obese.

https://templeofbliss.com/therapists/tifany-zain/

Looks hot enough that I would bottle her farts and sniff them on my death bed. But apparently gives a shitty handjob.

https://templeofbliss.com/therapists/livia-sirene/

Saw her in the hallway once. Absolutely no shock value. She should work the avis counter at the minneapolis airport.

https://templeofbliss.com/therapists/elle-sita/

A jedi. Rarely there. Shows her pussy, and is really nice. No borders pushed, but does not rush.

https://templeofbliss.com/therapists/aura-sophia/

Of middle eastern descent, but too heavy. Sweats alot and is not a good dickworker.

https://templeofbliss.com/therapists/leela-suri/

The pics are taken by someone with an iphone 2. She is must better in person. Has puffy nipples. Her dickwork was sub par, but I might repeat she was very nice.

https://templeofbliss.com/therapists/bindi-heart/

New, I have not tried. Has bar mitzvah lady arms which is a bad sign unless she gets on an adderall diet.

HatchMan2132
12-08-20, 02:41
Shutdown has plagued us all, no pun intended. I'm curious to the status of BM. Had good experiences there, reported my first one, but its been almost a year. I heard there was some heat so I stayed away then shutdown happened.

I'm more interested in the Latina variety and have read good things here but Google fu has failed me with the info to find it. I've found an independent one I like but she's a little thicker than I like. I shouldn't complain with a full on dad bod, but here we are.

The er of the times has me sort of scared in general. Would rather wait but the itch has captured me yet again.

CodyMax33
12-08-20, 21:49
This is Nice and elaborate.

Do they allow roaming, do they do it topless?

Which package do we go for? The Private Yoga?

Thanks.

So with the shutdown, I think hand jobs will be relegated to renegade places like the temple of bliss.

https://templeofbliss.com/la-area-therapists/

This is the current roster of girls, and my comments on each.

https://templeofbliss.com/therapists/ariana-adara/

A MILF who is delusional into thinking she should still be doing this for even an avocation. Lots of hanging skin.

https://templeofbliss.com/therapists/luxy-star/

Positives. Skinny (the standard pronounced collar bone, bony ankles, no hanging skin at the elbows, a thigh gap, and knobby knees) and shows her pussy (almost none do).

Negative. About as cold as a well digger's ass. Must have a BF in some garage band who she saves her energy for.

https://templeofbliss.com/therapists/dream-astara/

Girl with an accent (australia maybe) and a weight problem. Ass looks like she sat on a package of acorns. Will have you do nonsense yoga stretches. I think she takes her panties off, I forgot. Too heavy for me. Lots of the tantra breathing bullshit.

https://templeofbliss.com/therapists/isabella-moon/

A jedi, but just barely. Has great skin, but is kind of a ghetto head in terms of performance. Like she is on weed. Does not show her pussy. Has the best ass in the world if you like that. Does not mind if you palm it like you are testing a cantaloupe. Rushes the end, but then again, I take forever and day to get my loads drained.

https://templeofbliss.com/therapists/ishtar-mera/

A bigger disappointment than the sam-7 anti aircraft umbrella in the bekaa valley in lebanon in June of 1982. A total moistie. Totally removed from the matter at handjob. Must be on the ketamines.

https://templeofbliss.com/therapists/gabriella-dream/

Like the 2020 eagles, a lost cause. Pretty fucken hot. Needs a colon cleanse as her ass hole ridges are blackened. Does the massage in her sleep.

https://templeofbliss.com/therapists/sola-cura/

The worst person in the world, except for the fuckers who keep ordering useless lock downs. Actually, she is worse.

https://templeofbliss.com/therapists/deva-elyse/

Never tried her. I guess she is a member of AARP or something. Looks like she remembers dial up.

https://templeofbliss.com/therapists/ka-monique/

Breath that smells like a catcher's mitt shoved up a skunk's ass. Ugly also.

https://templeofbliss.com/therapists/zoe-athena/

Really cute and skinny. Clinically depressed though. A really lame rushed session. Has a concave chest (marfan's syndrome) sexy as hell.

https://templeofbliss.com/therapists/sara-swati/

Clinically acceptable older white girl with a nice set of fakies and uses them on the baton. Has smelly breath and is getting old. Kind or reminds me of the wife in breaking bad. Probably the only sober girl at the place.

https://templeofbliss.com/therapists/rose-gold/

No personal experience. I do not see druids or obese women. She is obese.

https://templeofbliss.com/therapists/tifany-zain/

Looks hot enough that I would bottle her farts and sniff them on my death bed. But apparently gives a shitty handjob.

https://templeofbliss.com/therapists/livia-sirene/

Saw her in the hallway once. Absolutely no shock value. She should work the avis counter at the minneapolis airport.

https://templeofbliss.com/therapists/elle-sita/

A jedi. Rarely there. Shows her pussy, and is really nice. No borders pushed, but does not rush.

https://templeofbliss.com/therapists/aura-sophia/

Of middle eastern descent, but too heavy. Sweats alot and is not a good dickworker.

https://templeofbliss.com/therapists/leela-suri/

The pics are taken by someone with an iphone 2. She is must better in person. Has puffy nipples. Her dickwork was sub par, but I might repeat she was very nice.

https://templeofbliss.com/therapists/bindi-heart/

New, I have not tried. Has bar mitzvah lady arms which is a bad sign unless she gets on an adderall diet.

Nice Guy 99
12-08-20, 22:07
The new radical leftist LA District Attorney, George Gascon, announced today that prostitution will no longer be prosecuted in LA County.

Let's see if this has. Uhhh. Penetrated down to the AMP workers. I would think as the word spreads that FS, FSCIP, Bareback, etc. Would become more available.

It would be nice to get some feedback if this is true. You might even ask the girls if they are aware of this.

PriscillaM
12-08-20, 22:20
This is Nice and elaborate.

Do they allow roaming, do they do it topless?

Which package do we go for? The Private Yoga?

Thanks.I always go with the base model - 245 for an hour with a level II or lower, the Level III and up girls are generally old (as in reading from a teleprompter and getting someone's name wrong old).

There are constant rumors of girls giving head and allowing guys to DATY, but there has never been and will never be FS at this place. All of these girls are majorly conflicted about being hoes and it does not help their cognitive dissonance to fuck a monger. It is a waste of money if you are a homo erectus type from the IE who thinks spending more than 60 dollars on sex or a meal is verboten.

FifthSunset
12-08-20, 22:47
LA District Attorney, George Gascon, announced today that prostitution will no longer be prosecuted in LA County.

https://georgegascon.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/12/SPECIAL-DIRECTIVE-20-07-.docx.pdf

Nice Guy 99, your headline is misleading. Here is the actual directive (link posted above). It only mentions Penal Code 653.22 (a)(1), which concerns loitering with the intent to commit prostitution. This applies narrowly to "streetwalkers" who wait out in the open with the intent to entice customers. It also applies to patrons who are present with the intent to engage a streetwalker. The key action for this particular crime is loitering.

Penal Code 647 (b) covers engaging in or soliciting prostitution. It's very much still on the books, and is not impacted by this directive.

PriscillaM
12-09-20, 00:05
https://georgegascon.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/12/SPECIAL-DIRECTIVE-20-07-.docx.pdf

Nice Guy 99, your headline is misleading. Here is the actual directive (link posted above). It only mentions Penal Code 653.22 (a)(1), which concerns loitering with the intent to commit prostitution. This applies narrowly to "streetwalkers" who wait out in the open with the intent to entice customers. It also applies to patrons who are present with the intent to engage a streetwalker. The key action for this particular crime is loitering.

Penal Code 647 (b) covers engaging in or soliciting prostitution. It's very much still on the books, and is not impacted by this directive.The directive specifically mentions 647 (b) but with the heading of loitering.

It could be a typo and as you say, hooking is on the books still.

Or, maybe he is telling the d. A. 's office not to deal with 647 (b) if the charge is mainly a loitering charge.

It is unclear and I thought this would apply to l. A. City, and I am going to call the city attorney to find out if they actually prosecute misdemeanor johns.

LAX310
12-09-20, 02:50
Has anyone seen this curvy Latina in the eagle rock area?

https://losangeles.rubratings.com/139970

Joe Pike
12-09-20, 10:34
Has anyone seen this curvy Latina in the eagle rock area?

https://losangeles.rubratings.com/139970Almost tried it once. I think she's more than just curvy.

PriscillaM
12-09-20, 14:54
I have driven by Goldfinger, oriental, ceo, seasons, and the place on Pico (I forget the name, but right by west wood blvd), and they are as dark as an asshole at midnight after a cup of coffee.

The place above the pollo loco with the gorda Latinas (hefty messicans) seemed to be open, but it maybe was just the lights on.

It would have been nice if the restaurant lobby attorney had argued to open up AMPs as well.

TylerDurd
12-09-20, 22:46
I always go with the base model - 245 for an hour with a level II or lower, the Level III and up girls are generally old (as in reading from a teleprompter and getting someone's name wrong old).

There are constant rumors of girls giving head and allowing guys to DATY, but there has never been and will never be FS at this place. All of these girls are majorly conflicted about being hoes and it does not help their cognitive dissonance to fuck a monger. It is a waste of money if you are a homo erectus type from the IE who thinks spending more than 60 dollars on sex or a meal is verboten.I'm sorry, I had to log in to ask this.

You paid 245 for a HJ?

Jokeman55
12-10-20, 01:10
The new radical leftist LA District Attorney, George Gascon, announced today that prostitution will no longer be prosecuted in LA County.

Let's see if this has. Uhhh. Penetrated down to the AMP workers. I would think as the word spreads that FS, FSCIP, Bareback, etc. Would become more available.

It would be nice to get some feedback if this is true. You might even ask the girls if they are aware of thisDoes this include incorporated areas? Or just Co. Territory?

PriscillaM
12-10-20, 13:30
I'm sorry, I had to log in to ask this.

You paid 245 for a HJ?Actually, I just pay 250 and let the temple keep the change. It is the kind of guy I am.

And before this forum turns into some kind of dick measuring contest in terms of how "well, if you only looked, you could get a handjob for 25 dollars", and a hide the ball contest in terms of "well, I can't tell you who gives handjobs for 25 dollars, it is a secret", let me give you my criteria:

1. Smell. The pad cannot smell like any type of food that has the stink equivalent of a homeless encampment at 110 degrees (so basically, the entire SGV is out).

2. Weight. The girl cannot be fat. And by avoiding fat I mean I want someone who feminists would say is anorexic.

3. Young. An Asian woman age 36-40 is not going to work.

4. Cleanliness. Sheets and towels are replaced after each ejaculation.

5. Location. Westside, meaning west of Robertson, not Downey.

6. Internet. The girl has an internet presence.

So, if you know of a candidate on the westside like that for anywhere under 200, te salud.

CodyMax33
12-10-20, 15:50
Guys, any reccommendations for any white / American girls. Preferbly in MPs like 8155, or in that area and their days. Woipd be very much appreciated.

Cheers!

FifthSunset
12-10-20, 16:07
LA District Attorney, George Gascon, announced today that prostitution will no longer be prosecuted in LA County.This claim is disputed, as shown in previous posts to this thread. The penal code sections covering prostitution have not been repealed, and deputy district attorneys can still prosecute it. The directive is primarily focused on "quality of life" crimes (ie, crimes associated with homelessness and poverty). This includes drinking in public, urinating in public, trespassing, loitering, etc. The goal of the directive is to tackle the underlying public safety issue by prioritizing diversion programs over fines and jail time. But deputy DAs can still deviate from the directive and bring charges if special circumstances exist (and a supervisor approves).

Does this include incorporated areas? Or just Co. Territory?The directive only covers misdemeanors handled by the LA County District Attorney's Office, which includes unincorporated areas of the county and all cities (except Burbank, Hawthorne, Hermosa Beach, Inglewood, Long Beach, Los Angeles, Pasadena, Redondo Beach, Santa Monica and Torrance). Misdemeanors for the cities just mentioned are handled by the local City Attorney's office, which set their own policies.

PriscillaM
12-10-20, 16:40
This claim is disputed, as shown in previous posts to this thread. The penal code sections covering prostitution have not been repealed, and deputy district attorneys can still prosecute it. The directive is primarily focused on "quality of life" crimes (ie, crimes associated with homelessness and poverty). This includes drinking in public, urinating in public, trespassing, loitering, etc. The goal of the directive is to tackle the underlying public safety issue by prioritizing diversion programs over fines and jail time. But deputy DAs can still deviate from the directive and bring charges if special circumstances exist (and a supervisor approves).

The directive only covers misdemeanors handled by the LA County District Attorney's Office, which includes unincorporated areas of the county and all cities (except Burbank, Hawthorne, Hermosa Beach, Inglewood, Long Beach, Los Angeles, Pasadena, Redondo Beach, Santa Monica and Torrance). Misdemeanors for the cities just mentioned are handled by the local City Attorney's office, which set their own policies.Not sure fact checking has a place here, but I think that the la sheriff is simply not going to bother going after prostitution because Gascon just does not care. Like you say, he wants l. A. To be a shithole with no rule of law rather than have rule of law with the attendant problem of peaceful protests. Of course, we all know we will get both.

In good news, I finally managed to make a connection with a homeless venice chick and may be sharing her around.

Oswalt
12-10-20, 18:29
Having Gascon here makes me miss Jackie Lacey already. Especially hubby, locked and loaded to get them off the porch.

FifthSunset
12-10-20, 23:38
I think that the LA Sheriff is simply not going to bother going after prostitution...Gascon's directive for select misdemeanors does not apply within LA City limits, which is City Attorney and LAPD territory. LAPD enforcement for misdemeanors, including prostitution, will continue as it did before Gascon's election. For the LA Westside, the only areas patrolled by LA Sheriff are West Hollywood and Marina Del Rey. Even if the Sheriff shared your opinion re: enforcement, it would only make a practical difference in the areas covered by this patrol map below:

http://shq.lasdnews.net/content/uoa/EPC/LASD_Jurisdiction.pdf

LA City already has a diversion program for first-time offenders convicted of prostitution solicitation. It's informally known as John School, and those who attend get their charges dismissed. This is the most likely outcome for any readers of this thread who are unfortunate enough to get arrested.

http://lajohnschool.com/program-eligibility/

JonathonJammer
12-10-20, 23:50
[Message to Admin deleted]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove a message directed to the Forum Admin.

The open Forum is not the appropriate venue to contact the Forum Administration regarding individual questions, complaints or comments about the administration of the Forum. Instead, please use the Contact Us link at the bottom of this page to send me an email voicing your complaints about the administration of the Forum, and I will respond as quickly as possible. Thanks!

TempletonRat
12-11-20, 00:00
Actually, I just pay 250 and let the temple keep the change. It is the kind of guy I am.

And before this forum turns into some kind of dick measuring contest in terms of how "well, if you only looked, you could get a handjob for 25 dollars", and a hide the ball contest in terms of "well, I can't tell you who gives handjobs for 25 dollars, it is a secret", let me give you my criteria:

1. Smell. The pad cannot smell like any type of food that has the stink equivalent of a homeless encampment at 110 degrees (so basically, the entire SGV is out).

2. Weight. The girl cannot be fat. And by avoiding fat I mean I want someone who feminists would say is anorexic.

3. Young. An Asian woman age 36-40 is not going to work.

4. Cleanliness. Sheets and towels are replaced after each ejaculation.

5. Location. Westside, meaning west of Robertson, not Downey.

6. Internet. The girl has an internet presence.

So, if you know of a candidate on the westside like that for anywhere under 200, te salud.I'm sure you know that you can fuck a real Korean girl for what you pay for these hippie broads to put their hands on your winkie.

PriscillaM
12-11-20, 17:34
I'm sure you know that you can fuck a real Korean girl for what you pay for these hippie broads to put their hands on your winkie.Not interested in Asian age 36 to 40. Even if the pics are of an 18 year old baby Ray or pocket girl.

TylerDurd
12-11-20, 20:20
Not interested in Asian age 36 to 40. Even if the pics are of an 18 year old baby Ray or pocket girl.You're not TOTALLY wrong, but there are some 25-30 year old kgirls. Ravi being one of them. And J girls can be younger as well. And even if some of them are over 30 theyre asian so they still look 20's.

PriscillaM
12-11-20, 20:50
You're not TOTALLY wrong, but there are some 25-30 year old kgirls. Ravi being one of them. And J girls can be younger as well. And even if some of them are over 30 theyre asian so they still look 20's.Monger please. I am a tolerant guy, but the fake pics on those Asian sites make PCR tests seem reliable.

I still state that no one has presented an alternative to the "overpriced" hand jobs I so frequently pay for.

TempletonRat
12-11-20, 23:55
Monger please. I am a tolerant guy, but the fake pics on those Asian sites make PCR tests seem reliable.

I still state that no one has presented an alternative to the "overpriced" hand jobs I so frequently pay for.I am sorry you haven't found decent K girls, but historically speaking, I have seen many young and hot ones for two fiddy (all cfs).

Grimmy23
12-12-20, 00:31
Monger please. I am a tolerant guy, but the fake pics on those Asian sites make PCR tests seem reliable.

I still state that no one has presented an alternative to the "overpriced" hand jobs I so frequently pay for.I was there this afternoon. A little less expensive than what you've posted. Still an expensive HJ but they have young hotties. Mostly Latina, but they're latinas that seem like they grew up around here. They speak English like natives. I posted a detailed review in the OC thread a few hours ago. Not the holy grail by any means but beats the bell out of 90% of the AMP experiences I've had. There's times when a $60 HJ from a 40 year old Korean woman with a bitchy attitude hits the spot, but after all these years that's become a tired act and I'd rather go less often and pay for better quality.

PriscillaM
12-12-20, 23:57
I was there this afternoon. A little less expensive than what you've posted. Still an expensive HJ but they have young hotties. Mostly Latina, but they're latinas that seem like they grew up around here. They speak English like natives. I posted a detailed review in the OC thread a few hours ago. Not the holy grail by any means but beats the bell out of 90% of the AMP experiences I've had. There's times when a $60 HJ from a 40 year old Korean woman with a bitchy attitude hits the spot, but after all these years that's become a tired act and I'd rather go less often and pay for better quality.As the woman said in no country for old men, you know how many times I have been to downey? Zero. I am confident I will die not having been to downey, bellflower, or bhutan. I am fine with that.

DickGrayson101
12-14-20, 02:17
Any of you guys see this chick? I have a feeling her hour is FS, but its just a hunch I get from her wording. Any feedback or reviews would be appreciated.

https://www.slixa.com/california/los-angeles/harmony-temple

PlayerN818
12-14-20, 10:20
Any of you guys see this chick? I have a feeling her hour is FS, but its just a hunch I get from her wording. Any feedback or reviews would be appreciated.

https://www.slixa.com/california/los-angeles/harmony-templeNot seen her, but at those prices, yeah, you better get more than a beej.

Nice Guy 99
12-18-20, 22:44

Penal Code 647 (b) covers engaging in or soliciting prostitution. It's very much still on the books, and is not impacted by this directive.Thank you for the clarification 5th.

Nice Guy 99
12-18-20, 22:55
I am married to a young Asian and we know many Asian American couples. One of the older guys told me his wife had completed the massage licensing process here in California and was contributing to family income. A few months later I bumped into her at a local AMP. She was JUST a bit embarrassed. Bad boy that I am I insisted on BB FS CIP. She didn't know what to do but eventually caved. Now I see her there every few weeks. Just basic fee for the place, no tip for her. It is the price for my silence. To my delight, the frequent visits have now led to her having orgasms during my oral attention. She seems to actually like it when I visit despite zero tip. Life is good.

PlayerN818
12-19-20, 10:10
I am married to a young Asian and we know many Asian American couples. One of the older guys told me his wife had completed the massage licensing process here in California and was contributing to family income. A few months later I bumped into her at a local AMP. She was JUST a bit embarrassed. Bad boy that I am I insisted on BB FS CIP. She didn't know what to do but eventually caved. Now I see her there every few weeks. Just basic fee for the place, no tip for her. It is the price for my silence. To my delight, the frequent visits have now led to her having orgasms during my oral attention. She seems to actually like it when I visit despite zero tip. Life is good.Along those lines: I married a brewery heiress nymphomaniac with a post coital cleaning fetish. Every faucet in my mansion has a beer tap next to it, and after I do her in any way I wish, she must start cleaning the house and get me snacks. After making sure the current rugby game is on the 120" TV. Life is gooderer.

Ulysses2020
12-19-20, 13:02
Along those lines: I married a brewery heiress nymphomaniac with a post coital cleaning fetish. Every faucet in my mansion has a beer tap next to it, and after I do her in any way I wish, she must start cleaning the house and get me snacks. After making sure the current rugby game is on the 120" TV. Life is gooderer.Funny, I was thinking the same.

Along those lines. I'm new to the area and hobby and was hoping for a little assist before I get started and report back. Bedside this site, which others have reliable reviews, TER, them, MPR? I was checking out PD and everything was so positive, fluffy and nice I couldn't believe it. Thanks.

Stickens
12-19-20, 13:24
Saw a review for this place on another site. Seems like it could be worth checking out.

https://losangeles.rubratings.com/126876

Wireless91910
12-19-20, 15:25
Dude, that was classical!

Along those lines: I married a brewery heiress nymphomaniac with a post coital cleaning fetish. Every faucet in my mansion has a beer tap next to it, and after I do her in any way I wish, she must start cleaning the house and get me snacks. After making sure the current rugby game is on the 120" TV. Life is gooderer.

Domino727
12-20-20, 00:26
I am married to a young Asian and we know many Asian American couples. One of the older guys told me his wife had completed the massage licensing process here in California and was contributing to family income. A few months later I bumped into her at a local AMP. She was JUST a bit embarrassed. Bad boy that I am I insisted on BB FS CIP. She didn't know what to do but eventually caved. Now I see her there every few weeks. Just basic fee for the place, no tip for her. It is the price for my silence. To my delight, the frequent visits have now led to her having orgasms during my oral attention. She seems to actually like it when I visit despite zero tip. Life is good.Hopefully you'll get caught by your wife one of these days.

Riptide123
12-20-20, 00:27
I am married to a young Asian and we know many Asian American couples. One of the older guys told me his wife had completed the massage licensing process here in California and was contributing to family income. A few months later I bumped into her at a local AMP. She was JUST a bit embarrassed. Bad boy that I am I insisted on BB FS CIP. She didn't know what to do but eventually caved. Now I see her there every few weeks. Just basic fee for the place, no tip for her. It is the price for my silence. To my delight, the frequent visits have now led to her having orgasms during my oral attention. She seems to actually like it when I visit despite zero tip. Life is good.Blackmail is cringe.

OhMY08
12-20-20, 14:05
Along those lines: I married a brewery heiress nymphomaniac with a post coital cleaning fetish. Every faucet in my mansion has a beer tap next to it, and after I do her in any way I wish, she must start cleaning the house and get me snacks. After making sure the current rugby game is on the 120" TV. Life is gooderer.You'all I can vouch for this guy. I believe we live in the same gated neighborhood and might even be members of the same country club! If I'm correct he always sports a slight scent of beaver and beer!

But now. Don't we all!

PriscillaM
12-20-20, 14:14
Funny, I was thinking the same.

Along those lines. I'm new to the area and hobby and was hoping for a little assist before I get started and report back. Bedside this site, which others have reliable reviews, TER, them, MPR? I was checking out PD and everything was so positive, fluffy and nice I couldn't believe it. Thanks.I really do not understand the calculus of private delights. There is simply no way some of these girls are getting the $$$ they want (and I regularly overpay for pussy). There is no way these girls are getting the volume of reviews. Girls there have like 50 reviews even though they only exist for a year, come on man. There are Asians on sawtelle with pussies that are literally on fire from white guys using that shitty elevator that have 50 ter reviews in over a year.

The reviews themselves read like harlequin romance novels.

I do legal work for one of the 100 review girls on PD, so I know the volume she does, but she has been there for like 3 years.

Anyhow, it is as useless as the asshole on here who posted about fucking an Asian AMP worker and making her cum.

CowHead
12-21-20, 01:13
Any intel on Antonella Nikki or chanel?

PlayerN818
12-21-20, 11:33
You'all I can vouch for this guy. I believe we live in the same gated neighborhood and might even be members of the same country club! If I'm correct he always sports a slight scent of beaver and beer!

But now. Don't we all!Brandon? Is that you? Say, did you ever take your Lambo to Sergio? He really is the tits with those. See you on the links!

VinnieJenkins
12-21-20, 12:08
Any intel on Antonella Nikki or chanel?Not going lie, Antonella is very good looking. Nice body for sure. Very limited English and so was her service. Started off asking for her tip upfront. The massage was nothing special. Her CBJ was really good and yes the way her eyes were looking at me while doing CBJ very nice. I try to lick her nipples I was blocked she doesn't like it, started to play with her nipples blocked again, I could cup them and that's about it. We did Mish, CWG and doggy. I finished off when did Amish again. That look on her face is planted in my brain. I not saying it was one of my best or worse experience with a provider just an average time for me. Will I see her again probably not. Is she one of the looking Latina I've seen yes. If you to fuck a nice looking Latina she's your girl. Maybe you might have a better time with her. Also probably when she was only one working today and I was probably one of her clients of day may have something do to with service for me. This is review on another site. You probably know which one. YMMV.

Grimmy23
12-21-20, 13:58
I am married to a young Asian and we know many Asian American couples. One of the older guys told me his wife had completed the massage licensing process here in California and was contributing to family income. A few months later I bumped into her at a local AMP. She was JUST a bit embarrassed. Bad boy that I am I insisted on BB FS CIP. She didn't know what to do but eventually caved. Now I see her there every few weeks. Just basic fee for the place, no tip for her. It is the price for my silence. To my delight, the frequent visits have now led to her having orgasms during my oral attention. She seems to actually like it when I visit despite zero tip. Life is good.I own a legit massage establishment in the area and am very familiar with "licensing procedures. " There is no such thing as a California massage license. We are one of the few states that doesn't have a state license. What we have is voluntary certification, and very, very few of the ladies working in R&T joints have it. In order to get the certificate you have to attend an accredited massage school. One that the state association recognizes, and graduate their program. Minimum requirements are 500 hours of training, but almost every massage school requires more than that to pass their program. Usually somewhere around 900 hours. Then you have to take the National Bodywork Exam which is quite difficult and has a low pass rate.

If you know the type of people who become legit MTs and get the certification (all of my MTs have the certification. I require it), they're not the type who would be giving happy endings. They view themselves as healers and what you would call very holistic types of people. Nobody would get the certification just for the benefit of working in a AMP, where one bust and your certification is permanently revoked.

California passes the regulation buck to individual cities. Some cities require all massage therapists to be state certified. Some cities don't. Some cities only require one state certified massage therapist on duty during business hours. Some don't care. Some technically require everyone to be certified but never check unless there's a complaint against the business. This is PRECICESLY why you see some cities that have rub & tug joints on every street corner, but you can drive 2 miles up the road to the next city and not even find a legit massage establishment. I lived in Downey for a long time (moved about 8 years ago) and went along on a ridealong with Downey PD once. The guy actually pointed out the various AMP's around town and said they pretty much don't care about them. They know what goes on in there but it's contained and not bothering anybody. They'd rather it be in there instead of out on the streets or in the sleezy motels. They drive by and sort of monitor them, but as long as they keep to themselves they're relatively innocuous.

Stickens
12-21-20, 14:05
Any intel on Antonella Nikki or chanel?I'm hearing that it helps if you speak Spanish. Gives a good CBJ, but she uses a tissue barrier for CFS for extra protection. Also she's under 25, and smoking hot.

TheNoob
12-22-20, 03:16
Saw a review for this place on another site. Seems like it could be worth checking out.

https://losangeles.rubratings.com/126876Been there a few times, line up is always changing. They offer Latina and Asian.

I prefer this place than Atlantic spa.

Stickens
12-22-20, 17:28
Been there a few times, line up is always changing. They offer Latina and Asian.

I prefer this place than Atlantic spa.Good to know. I had a good experience at Atlantic a couple years ago, but I hear it's gone downhill since then.

BoulderBoy
12-23-20, 13:37
I finished off when did Amish again. That look on her face is planted in my brain.I've never done Amish before? I'll bet they can be pretty wild! LOL Just having fun.

DGoodLife
12-23-20, 13:49
Funny, I was thinking the same.

Along those lines. I'm new to the area and hobby and was hoping for a little assist before I get started and report back. Bedside this site, which others have reliable reviews, TER, them, MPR? I was checking out PD and everything was so positive, fluffy and nice I couldn't believe it. Thanks.I would say both TER & MRP & USAS (this site) are pretty reliable on information, but you just sometimes have to weed out the over zealous reports with glowing reviews. Most people belong to mult sites so you can tell by writing whom they are and if they tend to inflate rating or not. On TER the K-Gril reports are pretty inflated because if a booker reads it and knows who you are you will get locked out so guys are always giving extra points to keep them happy.

Also it depends on how long you see some of these girls some long timers will get better service then a one and done guy. So always YMMV on reports.

DGL.

And don't let Player lie to all of you he did not have a beer tap in the guest shitter, it was only water!

Crimsonquiggs
12-23-20, 19:48
The guy actually pointed out the various AMP's around town and said they pretty much don't care about them. They know what goes on in there but it's contained and not bothering anybody. They'd rather it be in there instead of out on the streets or in the sleezy motels. They drive by and sort of monitor them, but as long as they keep to themselves they're relatively innocuous.I figure this is the case in several cities. Even in some strongly conservative / religious towns, you can still get a rub and tug without much effort. There is always going to be a market for sex, and at least with MPs, it's off the street and out of the public's eye.

OhMY08
12-23-20, 22:05
Brandon? Is that you? Say, did you ever take your Lambo to Sergio? He really is the tits with those. See you on the links!Hey Todd!

Just landed the new yatch after the crew (can you say fff4 m!) and I just took the lady out for a shake down sea trial!

And let me tell you, they do shake, an all female crew wowzers.

And yes! Sergio rushed me right in, thank you for your concern! I was having some minor tire pressure issues when taking the Bo for a spin around the Bu. Not so much an issue for me as you know how laid back Iam. It was actually one of the Russian twins that didn't like the ride over those pesky speed bumps behind Trancas market but Sergio had one of those gauges and trouble shot the issue easy peasy!
500 bucks, seriously how does this kind soul stay in business!

An aside, almost got in a little hot water with the youngest twin because the little Italian gymnast I had at my nephews birthday party last fall road along with me to Sergios (you know, to help me with his accent) that day and I couldn't help but make her squirt all over the Alcantara seat (we did see baby dolphins, so cute). Oy vey!

After dropping off the gymnast I tried using her knickers, that she conveniently left in the cup holder (oldest trick in the book).

To mop up her "girl goo" if you will.

Thought I did a pretty good job but once back at Casa Verde the Russian demanded a ride and who was I to say no! Iam a sweetheart or so I've been told on the PD re reviews!

She didn't wanted to drive and immediately saw the stain on the shotgun seat and said. "is that pooooooozy?

I almost freaked. I laughed and said "no, pussy flavored gelato".

Then she freakin bent over and tasted my Lambo seat!

I gasped under my breath, she gasped or had an orgasm, hard for me to tell and said "It tastes like pooooozy!

When pressed and / or caught red handed Iam an honest guy!

So I careful crafted the words "would you like to meet little miss gelato?

To which she replied bluntly "sure! She tastes fun. ".

I smiled. She didn't but shot me a cheeky look out of the corner of her eye!

So you might not see me on the links for the next couple days!

Don't worry I'm either deeeeed or in Heaven or both!

PlayerN818
12-24-20, 11:17
Hey Todd!

Just landed the new yatch after the crew (can you say fff4 m!) and I just took the lady out for a shake down sea trial!

And yes! Sergio rushed me right in, thank you for your concern! I was having some minor tire pressure issues when taking the Bo for a spin around the Bu. Not so much an issue for me as you know how laid back Iam. It was actually one of the Russian twins that didn't like the ride over those pesky speed bumps behind Trancas market but Sergio had one of those gauges and trouble shot the issue easy peasy!

An aside, almost got in a little hot water with the youngest twin because the little Italian gymnast I had at my nephews birthday party last fall road along with me to Sergios (you know, to help me with his accent) that day and I couldn't help but make her squirt all over the Alcantara seat (we did see baby dolphins, so cute). Oy vey!

After dropping off the gymnast I tried using her knickers, that she conveniently left in the cup holder (oldest trick in the book).

Thought I did a pretty good job but once back at Casa Verde the Russian demanded a ride and who was I to say no! Iam a sweetheart or so I've been told on the PD re reviews!

She didn't wanted to drive and immediately saw the stain on the shotgun seat and said. "is that pooooooozy?

I gasped under my breath, she gasped or had an orgasm, hard for me to tell and said "It tastes like pooooozy!

Don't worry I'm either deeeeed or in Heaven or both!Classic Brandon.

PlayerN818
12-24-20, 11:20
I would say both TER & MRP & USAS (this site) are pretty reliable on information, but you just sometimes have to weed out the over zealous reports with glowing reviews. Most people belong to mult sites so you can tell by writing whom they are and if they tend to inflate rating or not. On TER the K-Gril reports are pretty inflated because if a booker reads it and knows who you are you will get locked out so guys are always giving extra points to keep them happy.

Also it depends on how long you see some of these girls some long timers will get better service then a one and done guy. So always YMMV on reports.

And don't let Player lie to all of you he did not have a beer tap in the guest shitter, it was only water!

DGL,

It was Bud Lite. Technically beer.

TylerDurd
12-25-20, 02:21
Hey Todd!

Don't worry I'm either deeeeed or in Heaven or both!This reads like a fever dream.

Grimmy23
12-25-20, 12:37
I figure this is the case in several cities. Even in some strongly conservative / religious towns, you can still get a rub and tug without much effort. There is always going to be a market for sex, and at least with MPs, it's off the street and out of the public's eye.It depends really. Some cities like Cerritos for example, you will never find an AMP there. They are extremely conscious of what businesses they allow to open in the city, and literally every business faces intense scrutiny before getting approval. La Palma next door had 4 AMPs for a while, one of them jn a medical building next to the hospital right next door to a doctors office. They were around for years before someone in city hall finally figured out it was a rub & tug a d closed it down, and went after all of the others in the process. Even then it was never a law enforcement operation- they just revoked their business licenses. Downey has 4 or 5 MPs and most of them have been there 20 years or more. That's one of those cities that's more lax with massage regulations and knows full well what goes in inside those places, but doesn't really care as long as they keep to themselves and don't get complaints from neighbours.

This all may change in a couple years. The industry is lobbying for an official state massage license. The government has resisted it all these years because they don't want to spend the money in the infrastructure it would require, but the current massage therapy bill that established the voluntary certification is due to sunset (actually it already did but it got extended due to Covid), so very soon Sacramento will have to either extend the current setup or replace it with something else, and most of the industry wants a state license instead of city by city regulation. We will see how it plays out.

Ydi77
12-25-20, 14:28
https://losangeles.rubratings.com/156375

Anyone knows where she disappeared to? She used to be in DT, a true gem. She was kind of awesome and she alone lowered the average age of providers in the city by 3 years at least. Vanished all of a sudden, if anyone has info, much appreciated.

Stickens
12-29-20, 16:38
Can't find an address, someone on the westside want to TOFTT?

https://losangeles.bedpage.com/Bodyrubs/culver-city/9794200.html

Jl104
12-29-20, 19:19
How's everyone faring these days? It seems all my past usual joints are either not picking up the phone or just straight up closed for now in the Ktown-ish area.

Even if they were open are you guys still chancing it out there? I'm getting a bit restless but at the same time I guess its better that I don't get out there too much?

PriscillaM
12-29-20, 19:54
How's everyone faring these days? It seems all my past usual joints are either not picking up the phone or just straight up closed for now in the Ktown-ish area.

Even if they were open are you guys still chancing it out there? I'm getting a bit restless but at the same time I guess its better that I don't get out there too much?I am kind of disappointed in these MPs. They could be hosting sub rosa and caveat monger on the rona. But the whole crew is superstitious AF and think that by closing shut and depriving mongers of much needed fingers up the ass, somehow they are flattening the curve. Nonsense. All they are doing is causing backlogs that will ripple through the systems forever.

It is so bad, I am thinking of dropping a load up mary's ass at chen's.

GG1234
12-29-20, 19:56

Even if they were open are you guys still chancing it out there? I'm getting a bit restless but at the same time I guess its better that I don't get out there too much?I think this pandemic is fake af. I wear the mask out of courtesy, but I don't believe it protects anyone's health. As for places that are open, there are some places in Torrance that are covertly open.

CodyMax33
12-29-20, 23:21

https://losangeles.bedpage.com/Bodyrubs/culver-city/9794200.htmlWas able to text them and sent you a PM.

EastHornDog14
12-30-20, 00:04

Even if they were open are you guys still chancing it out there? I'm getting a bit restless but at the same time I guess its better that I don't get out there too much?Being in lockdown for nearly a year now is quite demoralizing. Some AMPs seem to be operating UTR but I guess it's harder now to gauge what talent is still available. Kinda bummed out I didn't get a MMS's personal number because when I called an AMP a few weeks ago and it just went to voicemail.

PlayerN818
12-30-20, 10:47
I think this pandemic is fake af. I wear the mask out of courtesy, but I don't believe it protects anyone's health. As for places that are open, there are some places in Torrance that are covertly open."I think this pandemic is fake af. ".

I'll tell my buds on the hospital front line that they are being played. Thanks for the intel.

PlayerN818
12-30-20, 10:57
I am kind of disappointed in these MPs. They could be hosting sub rosa and caveat monger on the rona. But the whole crew is superstitious AF and think that by closing shut and depriving mongers of much needed fingers up the ass, somehow they are flattening the curve. Nonsense. All they are doing is causing backlogs that will ripple through the systems forever.

It is so bad, I am thinking of dropping a load up mary's ass at chen's.Usually you give me a chuckle, but allow me, once again, to mention: The longterm effects of COVID are still being discovered, the virus is mutating, and the vaccine will take ten years to roll out at the current distribution rate. ICU's are at capacity (which by the way think about that: they don't give you an ICU bed cuz of the view), and hospital workers are on an "All hands on deck" status. If anyone here was working in that situation, I'd be very surprised if they shared new ways to make their job even more insane.

Please, be patient and stay safe. It's sadly not just about the monger, but those who are literally putting their lives on the line to end this.

Stickens
12-30-20, 17:23
Was able to text them and sent you a PM.Appreciate ya! Looked on r*maps, and it seems like YMMV.

FifthSunset
12-30-20, 18:12
Usually you give me a chuckle, but allow me, once again, to mention: The longterm effects of COVID are still being discovered, the virus is mutating, and the vaccine will take ten years to roll out at the current distribution rate. ICU's are at capacity (which by the way think about that: they don't give you an ICU bed cuz of the view), and hospital workers are on an "All hands on deck" status. If anyone here was working in that situation, I'd be very surprised if they shared new ways to make their job even more insane.

Please, be patient and stay safe. It's sadly not just about the monger, but those who are literally putting their lives on the line to end this.I agree 100%. The ICU situation now is awful- and getting worse. Burnout with hospital staff has become a problem too. We are living through a very dark period, one that will likely get worse before it gets better.

https://www.latimes.com/california/story/2020-12-30/california-hits-new-one-day-covid-19-death-record-442

Jlh03
12-30-20, 18:38

https://losangeles.bedpage.com/Bodyrubs/culver-city/9794200.htmlI think I went to this one about 2/3 weeks ago. If it's the one on Jefferson by the Shakeys I don't recommend. To go in is. 4 and then the girl tried to get more than the standard for substandard job. Nothing special here. On the way out I saw them just chilling on the couch watching tv in the back room while washing their clothes.

DickGrayson101
12-30-20, 19:45
Aside from the infamous Temple of Bl1 ss, is there any provider out there who goes under the "tantra" title that offers a legit nuru and HJ? I've seen Nikki Je at and in Pasadena and her various "priesteses" seem to be more inclined to say they offer a nuru and "lingam massage". Can anyone verify them or have anything good to say on their "temple"? I know the northridge spot is bullshit and all the girls there are retarded. And there is an independent chick named An at hita who seems to offer a legit Nuru and possibly more if she likes you. But her only reviews are of "screenshots" from "clients" on twitter and self written shit on her website. Anyone have any legit Nuru providers? TIA.

PriscillaM
12-30-20, 22:13
Aside from the infamous Temple of Bl1 ss, is there any provider out there who goes under the "tantra" title that offers a legit nuru and HJ? I've seen Nikki Je at and in Pasadena and her various "priesteses" seem to be more inclined to say they offer a nuru and "lingam massage". Can anyone verify them or have anything good to say on their "temple"? I know the northridge spot is bullshit and all the girls there are retarded. And there is an independent chick named An at hita who seems to offer a legit Nuru and possibly more if she likes you. But her only reviews are of "screenshots" from "clients" on twitter and self written shit on her website. Anyone have any legit Nuru providers? TIA.Anahita is not bad if you like a somewhat fat sweaty Persian girl with a face only a mother could love on pay day. She will get in your shit and enjoys the sweat.

There was a house in Northridge by Tampa and Parthenia that had a nuru bed and not tub.

Do not do any girl on Eros massage offering tantra, they are scams.

Christophe1
12-31-20, 02:06
.It is so bad, I am thinking of dropping a load up mary's ass at chen's.I have traveled far and wide. My neighbors across the street walked out of their house with masks on and got in to their car.

It is bizarre here. First thing I noticed is that the news is completely inaccurate. 2 doctors appointments, me had, in two days, no sweat. Rave undergrounds in SFV and South Central. Driving speed limits 20 or more miles faster than drivers older than 40. Driving donoughts thru intersections with 20 car back up crowds.

Word is out. Inept global government. Even locals are like the leadership here is crazy- like opening hell's gate.

Mary has the tightest vagina on earth. The pussy is a snap back pussy pussy. It is like a dream come true. At first, first visit, I couldn't barely get a third into the pushy. She gave up the ass quickly, and the dick ran deep.

Second visit she got a heads up. She drank some cognac and was like fire. I get it, she's as old as my mom, but her eyes were done with pink, blue and sparkles. I was like funky! She was all giggly and happy with a glow.

Threw away the mask and got back to Jenny 1. 0. Marked out with the two tatty surprise. On her knees she was sucking me, then took off her pants and went around the world. 69. Saw the visitor sign-in sheet.

Her pushy hair is like a; heart. 69 is mighty fine, less toothy than before.

Pussy is the tightest in the world. When she relaxes it is a grand ole treat.

She loves her anal. My donkey duck ran deep.

We both left the place on cloud 9.

In the right light and a jovial spirit, she was hot as fuck.

CodyMax33
12-31-20, 02:31
Whats the line up like? Type Asians / K / Latina etc? Any other info, is it FS?

I think I went to this one about 2/3 weeks ago. If it's the one on Jefferson by the Shakeys I don't recommend. To go in is. 4 and then the girl tried to get more than the standard for substandard job. Nothing special here. On the way out I saw them just chilling on the couch watching tv in the back room while washing their clothes.

Jlh03
12-31-20, 13:26
Whats the line up like? Type Asians / K / Latina etc? Any other info, is it FS?Didn't show me a line up, girl that I was there said she was Korean. She looked like 28 ish with an ok body. Rooms don't go all the way up so there are pipes and you can hear everything. That's probably why she wanted to be quiet. Def FS but it's mediocre at best. Not sure what else you want to know.

PriscillaM
12-31-20, 13:40
I have traveled far and wide. My neighbors across the street walked out of their house with masks on and got in to their car.

It is bizarre here. First thing I noticed is that the news is completely inaccurate. 2 doctors appointments, me had, in two days, no sweat. Rave undergrounds in SFV and South Central. Driving speed limits 20 or more miles faster than drivers older than 40. Driving donoughts thru intersections with 20 car back up crowds.

Word is out. Inept global government. Even locals are like the leadership here is crazy- like opening hell's gate.

Mary has the tightest vagina on earth. The pussy is a snap back pussy pussy. It is like a dream come true. At first, first visit, I couldn't barely get a third into the pushy. She gave up the ass quickly, and the dick ran deep.

Second visit she got a heads up. She drank some cognac and was like fire. I get it, she's as old as my mom, but her eyes were done with pink, blue and sparkles. I was like funky! She was all giggly and happy with a glow.

Threw away the mask and got back to Jenny 1. 0. Marked out with the two tatty surprise. On her knees she was sucking me, then took off her pants and went around the world. 69. Saw the visitor sign-in sheet.
He hit all three here, drunk, disjointed, and dysfunctional.

SFVsag
01-01-21, 02:57
Aside from the infamous Temple of Bl1 ss, is there any provider out there who goes under the "tantra" title that offers a legit nuru and HJ? I've seen Nikki Je at and in Pasadena and her various "priesteses" seem to be more inclined to say they offer a nuru and "lingam massage". Can anyone verify them or have anything good to say on their "temple"? I know the northridge spot is bullshit and all the girls there are retarded. And there is an independent chick named An at hita who seems to offer a legit Nuru and possibly more if she likes you. But her only reviews are of "screenshots" from "clients" on twitter and self written shit on her website. Anyone have any legit Nuru providers? TIA.Those college girls in Northridge are a waste of money for a non-contact tantra ceremony and a minimal back rubdown.

Nickie Jean and her crew offer a body slide as part of their ceremonies for an up charge. But it's not true Nuru and doesn't last nearly long enough. But the rest of their service is as advertised.

I saw Pamela B. A few times when she was in Van Nuys. Awesome Nuru, but she got progressively more crazy as time went by. I no longer have her contact info. Don't even know if she's still in the business.

With as much kink as there is in L. A. , you would think this should be easy to find. Milking tables are also as rare as white whales.

DrCulo
01-01-21, 20:50
Anyone have any luck at Rose Spa on Vermont?

Really good massage, rates and table shower and I could've sworn one time I was being teased but it never escalated beyond that. Been there a few times for when I want a legit relaxing massage but I see someone wrote about them on rm but I can't see what it says.

PriscillaM
01-01-21, 21:16
Those college girls in Northridge are a waste of money for a non-contact tantra ceremony and a minimal back rubdown.

Nickie Jean and her crew offer a body slide as part of their ceremonies for an up charge. But it's not true Nuru and doesn't last nearly long enough. But the rest of their service is as advertised.

I saw Pamela B. A few times when she was in Van Nuys. Awesome Nuru, but she got progressively more crazy as time went by. I no longer have her contact info. Don't even know if she's still in the business.

With as much kink as there is in L. A. , you would think this should be easy to find. Milking tables are also as rare as white whales.Hold on partner.

Northridge. You can search on the ratings of mediocre rubs. Is a real trick house on Tampa and Parthenia. It is a hand job at least. They have a hot tub and a nuru bed. It seems the place is out of business perhaps.

On the other pecker, any girl on Eros from Canoga park named Grace, Jazmin, or queen _ (there are a few) are fugazi.

Felix06
01-01-21, 23:13
"I think this pandemic is fake af. ".

I'll tell my buds on the hospital front line that they are being played. Thanks for the intel.No, no, he's right. And all those people dying are in on the conspiracy. They're so diabolical, the lengths they'll go to to trick all the sheep.

Meanwhile, if a doctor were to come in to the OR, rip off their mask and gloves right before the anesthetic took affect and said, "Forget these stage props! Let's do this surgery bare! I'm sure they'd fight a little against the twilight.

2 people in my small office have COVID on this latest wave, and 1 of those is questionable if they'll make it. The worst one likely got it from son who is frontline worker and also just came down with it; however, it's also possible she got it from the spouse of her relative she visited, who was (is?) in denial about the virus / masks / distancing / etal, but also just came down with it. The other got it from a family member who she was caring for. We've been practicing safe measures with masks and distancing since March, so we are hoping we've avoided further transmission. Will still be sterilizing the office this week as a precaution.

SFVsag
01-02-21, 02:55
Hold on partner.

Northridge. You can search on the ratings of mediocre rubs. Is a real trick house on Tampa and Parthenia. It is a hand job at least. They have a hot tub and a nuru bed. It seems the place is out of business perhaps.

On the other pecker, any girl on Eros from Canoga park named Grace, Jazmin, or queen _ (there are a few) are fugazi.Ah. Both houses are close by to each other. Apparently, I've not been to the Northridge shack. The CP house (some of them advertise as being in or near Northridge), is near Vanowen and Corbin.

DickGrayson101
01-02-21, 18:56
Hold on partner.

On the other pecker, any girl on Eros from Canoga park named Grace, Jazmin, or queen _ (there are a few) are fugazi.Grace / Autumn is a fucking psycho freak. She tried really hard to get me to come in and even sweetened the deal and told me she would suck my dick and fuck me if I paid her a few hundred more. This was over text. I wasn't feeling it, even though her tits are 8/10 and real orb looking. Then I figured one night a few days later "yolo" and hit her up. She cursed me out for texting her and said she was going to put a penis hex on me and went on a total drunken rant about the globalist elites, covid, and will smith.

Waddles92
01-02-21, 21:16

Really good massage, rates and table shower and I could've sworn one time I was being teased but it never escalated beyond that. Been there a few times for when I want a legit relaxing massage but I see someone wrote about them on rm but I can't see what it says.Been there a few times and just like you said only get the cusp of teasing.

Maybe just like build a good relationship with one? Who knows how long thatll take LOL.

Crimsonquiggs
01-02-21, 23:51

Really good massage, rates and table shower and I could've sworn one time I was being teased but it never escalated beyond that. Been there a few times for when I want a legit relaxing massage but I see someone wrote about them on rm but I can't see what it says.Maybe two years ago, I was stuck in some ridiculous traffic in the area -- like not moving at all -- when I saw the sign for Rose. Said screw it and pulled into the lot and walked in. There was a female customer up front paying for her massage, so figured I was in for a legit experience. But toward the end of my session, I actually did get a HE, without much coercion -- she was game. Cute masseuse, gave a pretty damn good massage, and enthusiastic during the finish. Nice table shower to clean up, too.

However, haven't been back since. Just never really in that area.

PlayerN818
01-03-21, 11:27
No, no, he's right. And all those people dying are in on the conspiracy. They're so diabolical, the lengths they'll go to to trick all the sheep.

Meanwhile, if a doctor were to come in to the OR, rip off their mask and gloves right before the anesthetic took affect and said, "Forget these stage props! Let's do this surgery bare! I'm sure they'd fight a little against the twilight.

2 people in my small office have COVID on this latest wave, and 1 of those is questionable if they'll make it. The worst one likely got it from son who is frontline worker and also just came down with it; however, it's also possible she got it from the spouse of her relative she visited, who was (is?) in denial about the virus / masks / distancing / etal, but also just came down with it. The other got it from a family member who she was caring for. We've been practicing safe measures with masks and distancing since March, so we are hoping we've avoided further transmission. Will still be sterilizing the office this week as a precaution.You know, I have to hand it to those that created this global hoax, they got the whole world to crash the international economies! That alone should wake up all the sheeple! Stay safe, and by that I mean scream at everyone how they are fools to believe MSM.

PriscillaM
01-03-21, 19:45
You know, I have to hand it to those that created this global hoax, they got the whole world to crash the international economies! That alone should wake up all the sheeple! Stay safe, and by that I mean scream at everyone how they are fools to believe MSM.Yep, they even have mp technicians wearing masks. At least those same techs will still stick a finger up the boy pussy, when they are open. Which they are not. Yet.

JankyRed
01-03-21, 20:46
Hello fellow mongers.

I come from far far away lands of the OC. Recently I moved to Covina and am here to check out the local talent. I'm interested in royal bliss therapy off Merced. Any info? Girls, rates, etc. Or if anybody got a rub maps account they can loook up for me? I have info in few oc places where girls will treat you right if any of why'all would like to make the voyage.

Jlh03
01-04-21, 12:47
Went over to west in weho the day before New Year's Eve and all in all I had a good time. Showed up and they say closed but you just knock and they let you in. .5 to mamasan and in I went. Rooms had thin walls but they went straight up to the ceiling so I didn't mind. I had Yame (who I would rate a 7/10 with a 8/10 performance. Started with light teasing and on the flip asked for $.2 but I only ever take $ cause at that point it's overpaying. Started with CBJ where whenever I would move my mask down she reminded me to put it back up which all things considered kinda moot. Did the usual FS from there and then went on my merry way. On the way out mama did tell me they had American girls so might go visit again soon.

Side note: anyone here ever heard of Tiffany who left aroma? Says she stayed by Downey I think. Message me if you got info on her, really want to see her again!

Stickens
01-04-21, 16:06
Hello fellow mongers.

I come from far far away lands of the OC. Recently I moved to Covina and am here to check out the local talent. I'm interested in royal bliss therapy off Merced. Any info? Girls, rates, etc. Or if anybody got a rub maps account they can loook up for me? I have info in few oc places where girls will treat you right if any of why'all would like to make the voyage.From what I can see on Rubmaps, you want Bella. BBBJ, CFS from the last couple reviews.

EastHornDog14
01-04-21, 19:00
Hello fellow mongers.

I come from far far away lands of the OC. Recently I moved to Covina and am here to check out the local talent. I'm interested in royal bliss therapy off Merced. Any info? Girls, rates, etc. Or if anybody got a rub maps account they can loook up for me? I have info in few oc places where girls will treat you right if any of why'all would like to make the voyage.Last time I was there was maybe 2 years ago now so I'm not sure what has changed since then. It seemed to be a LMP, with a pretty curvy Latina MMS opening the door when I knocked. I guess she also worked but doubled as the manager. Got led into a clean, comfy private room and another Latina girl came in. She had a pretty big ass from what I could tell. After a pretty weak massage we got to CFS. I think door fee mightve been. 6 and CFS was $. 4. Again I don't remember exactly since it's been quite a while. I'm more into petite girls but I guess this place might be good for those with curvier preferences.

LAguy28
01-05-21, 18:56
Has anyone seen Fiona (Fiona Bliss)? Seems legit but I might TOFTT here as she looks young and smoking hot. 2. 5 for 2 hours is a little steep for a legit massage. Any experience here? Thanks.

SFVsag
01-05-21, 21:39
Has anyone seen Fiona (Fiona Bliss)? Seems legit but I might TOFTT here as she looks young and smoking hot. 2. 5 for 2 hours is a little steep for a legit massage. Any experience here? Thanks.Don't just talk about "might TOFFT" and just do it. Get back to us on how it went.

Bro Hymn
01-06-21, 21:39
I know I've posted similar questions before, but I figured I'd ask again since I know there has to be something I'm missing. Where can I find a cmt quality massage with finish? I already have the obvious favorites (krystal in oc being #1 and vicky at thai tara being my backup). I don't really want to try anyone off of thatmall because from the reviews I've read, it seems overpriced and massage quality seems subpar. The only one I've seen reviews for that I'm interested in seeing this coming year is victoria / annabelle diamond. Rr seems like mostly backpage spam and pd has only given me options that are below my top two (amber / bellaroyalspa is decent and miss lovelace is a bit of a stretch but overall both are fine). Any suggestions are welcome.

Yoyo8899
01-08-21, 02:43
https://losangeles.rubratings.com/156375

Anyone knows where she disappeared to? She used to be in DT, a true gem. She was kind of awesome and she alone lowered the average age of providers in the city by 3 years at least. Vanished all of a sudden, if anyone has info, much appreciated.She went back south down to Oceanside last I heard. Said she was getting a boob job and then stopped all contact. Was a bummer as you're right she was pretty awesome.

Grimmy23
01-08-21, 12:06
I know I've posted similar questions before, but I figured I'd ask again since I know there has to be something I'm missing. Where can I find a cmt quality massage with finish? I already have the obvious favorites (krystal in oc being #1 and vicky at thai tara being my backup). I don't really want to try anyone off of thatmall because from the reviews I've read, it seems overpriced and massage quality seems subpar. The only one I've seen reviews for that I'm interested in seeing this coming year is victoria / annabelle diamond. Rr seems like mostly backpage spam and pd has only given me options that are below my top two (amber / bellaroyalspa is decent and miss lovelace is a bit of a stretch but overall both are fine). Any suggestions are welcome.To be perfectly honest, nowhere. I own a legit massage establishment and have a staff of 25 CMTs, so I know very well what "CMT quality" is. I have never come across anyone in this hobby who I would even remotely consider hiring. Not once in 25+ years. I've come across some halfway decent massages that were relaxing, but nothing close to CMT quality. The only thing I've ever had that I'd consider remotely close was a provider I used to see in NoHo who gave a "legit" nude massage with a HJ finish, but she disappeared 10 years ago. Even her skills weren't good enough to get hired at any halfway decent CMT establishment. You might get lucky and find a provider who actually gives you a full hour without just rushing to the finish, and actually knows how to make you relax, but if you're looking for someone to get the knots outa d do the numerous other things a CMT is capable of doing, you won't find it in the hobby. Not too many legit CMT would risk their license and future employment to get a few extra bucks for a happy ending.

Ydi77
01-08-21, 14:22
She went back south down to Oceanside last I heard. Said she was getting a boob job and then stopped all contact. Was a bummer as you're right she was pretty awesome.Leaving the game is good, going under the knife for no reason is bad. I guess the universe is balanced after all.

PriscillaM
01-08-21, 21:02
To be perfectly honest, nowhere. I own a legit massage establishment and have a staff of 25 CMTs, so I know very well what "CMT quality" is. I have never come across anyone in this hobby who I would even remotely consider hiring. Not once in 25+ years. I've come across some halfway decent massages that were relaxing, but nothing close to CMT quality. The only thing I've ever had that I'd consider remotely close was a provider I used to see in NoHo who gave a "legit" nude massage with a HJ finish, but she disappeared 10 years ago. Even her skills weren't good enough to get hired at any halfway decent CMT establishment. You might get lucky and find a provider who actually gives you a full hour without just rushing to the finish, and actually knows how to make you relax, but if you're looking for someone to get the knots outa d do the numerous other things a CMT is capable of doing, you won't find it in the hobby. Not too many legit CMT would risk their license and future employment to get a few extra bucks for a happy ending.If the gal you saw in no ho ten years ago was tracey (blonde rocker girl with a pug) from massage anywhere, you are correct. She gave a true massage. And a decent handie.

There is peg leg in playa del rey. She is CMT quality, I believe has a bit of a license. https://sacrederos.com/listing/marilyn-tantric-touch-and-chakra-healing/.

On thatmall, I think these are ok for massage:

https://www.thatmall.com/tiana/

https://www.thatmall.com/colleen/

But I agree, a CMT massage is a different experience. There was this nut job - https://theecstaticbody.com/.

Who did work in culver city. It was a CMT massage. It was like something I never had before. I had to fucken sleep it off. But no handie. Do this. Go to the fig, and pop a few BSW, then go to burke williams.

Bro Hymn
01-08-21, 23:45
If the gal you saw in no ho ten years ago was tracey (blonde rocker girl with a pug) from massage anywhere, you are correct. She gave a true massage. And a decent handie.

There is peg leg in playa del rey. She is CMT quality, I believe has a bit of a license. https://sacrederos.com/listing/marilyn-tantric-touch-and-chakra-healing/.

But I agree, a CMT massage is a different experience. There was this nut job - https://theecstaticbody.com/.

Who did work in culver city. It was a CMT massage. It was like something I never had before. I had to fucken sleep it off. But no handie. Do this. Go to the fig, and pop a few BSW, then go to burke williams.Fair enough. I guess I should walk back the "cmt" part of my question and ask about any providers that give a massage that isn't just getting wiped down with oil and finished in a rush, which as you said is hard enough to find. I appreciate the intel both of you have. Just got back from a session with kimberly cavalli (who came as a rec from someone on the board) and overall, I am pleased.

She advertises on pd and her pics probably aren't real, but a decent representation of what she may have looked like 5 years ago. She's probably in her late 40's or early 50's but obviously takes very good care of herself and gives a very decent, relaxing massage with he. Before the session, I thought it was a bit of an overcharge for what I would get in comparison to krystal, but not driving to deep oc was kind of worth it. She has a ton of covid related rules and seemed a bit wary of me (because I wouldn't give 5 stars to anyone on pd) but she is professional and fair. One small detail that I appreciated is that she doesn't count shower time against your massage time considering that hygiene is more important. She will definitely go in the rotation.

Grimmy23
01-09-21, 00:57
If the gal you saw in no ho ten years ago was tracey (blonde rocker girl with a pug) from massage anywhere, you are correct. She gave a true massage. And a decent handie.

Who did work in culver city. It was a CMT massage. It was like something I never had before. I had to fucken sleep it off. But no handie. Do this. Go to the fig, and pop a few BSW, then go to burke williams.The one Inused to see was Lindsey who worked out of her apartment in No Ho. She was a blonde Brit girl, actually very nice looking. She'd come home from work (her real job) to give the massage, meet you outside all professionally dressed. I remember following her up the stairs that first time thinking those clothes are going to be off in a couple minutes. It was a full hour of massage with her completely nude, and the closest I've ever had to "cmt" at a non-cmt establishment. It was only the last couple minutes where she did the HJ where it was anything but a legit massage. Even then it was limited touching. She'd let me rub her butt a little during the HJ and she was nice eye candy, but other than that it was pretty clinical. Very enjoyable though. I went back several times. Just to give an idea of timeframe, she advertised in the LA Weekly classifieds. That was pre-backpage days.

Watnow78
01-09-21, 13:00
Hey guys,

These are the only two places I've seen advertised in the LA weekly. Has anybody had any experience with them?

TempletonRat
01-09-21, 17:09
Hey guys,

These are the only two places I've seen advertised in the LA weekly. Has anybody had any experience with them?Long ago, superior establishments like Momo and Bebe Therapy were adbertised in the back of the Weakly.

Jim Powers of JM Productions had an ad for "Free Sex" for them bukkake / gokkun / blow bang fun times in a warehouse Valley, for which we were each paid fiddy bucks!!

My, how the mighty habe fallen.

Crimsonquiggs
01-09-21, 18:04

I had no idea she was still around. Can confirm she gives a CMT-esque massage with release. The ending was clinical, but not rushed. Looks like she's now advertising as a tantra provider, so maybe it's more sensual now? Either way, not a terrible option.

SFVsag
01-10-21, 00:13
Hey guys,

These are the only two places I've seen advertised in the LA weekly. Has anybody had any experience with them?Interesting ad for "Nirvana Massage. " I wonder what the "attractive, gorgeous, & young" provider looks like.

Watnow78
01-10-21, 12:19
Long ago, superior establishments like Momo and Bebe Therapy were adbertised in the back of the Weakly.

Jim Powers of JM Productions had an ad for "Free Sex" for them bukkake / gokkun / blow bang fun times in a warehouse Valley, for which we were each paid fiddy bucks!!

My, how the mighty habe fallen.Back in the day I used to frequent the Momo quite often I would tear out the $10 off at at the back of the LA weekly where they used to be at least 15 to 20 advertising for parlors. I did call Momo two weeks ago and see if they're open, mama answer the phone and said they're closed due to lock down. But will open back up as soon as they can.

Jlh03
01-10-21, 16:49
Does Mary sometimes go by Jennifer?

PriscillaM
01-10-21, 17:53
I had no idea she was still around. Can confirm she gives a CMT-esque massage with release. The ending was clinical, but not rushed. Looks like she's now advertising as a tantra provider, so maybe it's more sensual now? Either way, not a terrible option.I kind of got real bored of peg leg and her fake foot. She gives an extraordinary massage and her dickwork is really impeccable. She has a gob of lotion on her wrist so that there are no interruptions in service, she never tries to work the cock like she is crankstarting a dead person, she lets you grab that bony white ass and she vibrates herself.

But, she never gets into it. She does not show those fake tits, nor any of her lady parts.

I doubt she does now. I have seen her a few times in the area at a store and near a coffee place and she is usually not alone. Furthermore, she looks a little older now.

Infidelia
01-13-21, 14:50
Any independent girls someone would like to recommend?

PriscillaM
01-13-21, 14:57
Does Mary sometimes go by Jennifer?The best way to tell if it is Mary is if your dick is in her ass. She may switch names, but it is the same asshole.

The Camel
01-13-21, 18:44
Does Mary sometimes go by Jennifer?Yes, she has been known as Jenny over the last 50 years when she was working at other locations.

MannyMend
01-13-21, 19:18
Interesting ad for "Nirvana Massage. " I wonder what the "attractive, gorgeous, & young" provider looks like.The picture of that ad is actually of Rose who owns the place and also does massages. More information about Nirvana is in the Orange County section. Nirvana used to have a instagram where she posts pics of herself but can't find it now, probably shut down. You can find some pics online on google.

Grimmy23
01-13-21, 19:25
The picture of that ad is actually of Rose who owns the place and also does massages. More information about Nirvana is in the Orange County section. Nirvana used to have a instagram where she posts pics of herself but can't find it now, probably shut down. You can find some pics online on google.I've been to Nirvana recently. It's nothing special. Pretty much your typical AMP rub & tug with older, not ugly but not young a d hot, viet providers. Rose is decent looking for her age. Spinner body, ok face. Walls at this place don't go all the way to the ceiling so you hear everything going on in the room next door. I wouldn't drive out of my way for this place but it's fine if you're in the area.

Fat Jerk76
01-13-21, 19:50
Does Mary sometimes go by Jennifer?She used to be at west therapy in west Hollywood and was known as Jenny. Jenny the super ho to some. Her holes have been ransacked by countless la dicks over the years. Join Tues. Brotherhood. There are thousands of us.

Jlh03
01-14-21, 11:06
She used to be at west therapy in west Hollywood and was known as Jenny. Jenny the super ho to some. Her holes have been ransacked by countless la dicks over the years. Join Tues. Brotherhood. There are thousands of us.Already did, man was it good. All the young talent should take classes from her.

LAguy28
01-14-21, 17:56
Anyone scoped out the talent at the new NURU place being advertised on RR? Looks TGTBT.

Santooki
01-14-21, 23:53
Anyone scoped out the talent at the new NURU place being advertised on RR? Looks TGTBT.Hazel uses real pics, let us know your experience. They are part of the 310 and 818 network.

PriscillaM
01-17-21, 01:05
So, there is a new competitor to the temple of ketamines. A nuru style latina run jack off shack in venice proper:

https://losangeles.rubratings.com/209715

Someone here posted that it is part of small chain of masturbatoriums, but, in what is yet another first here, gave no other pertinent information other than that the pics are real.

I find that juberous at best. Pics have not been real on rubratings since the last solar eclipse.

I called the other day late, but they were hard closing, prolly because of maternal duties.

But they told me the address and I did some force recon and determined that a failed production company had given up the ghost due to the rona and these girls had taken over a suite above a tattoo joint a grip of pussy hairs from lincoln and venice. This corner used to be hooker central. There is a motel near here, the lincoln inn, that had the nastiest rooms ever.

Well, today I stormed the beaches boyos. I texted from a few minutes away and asked to see stormi. The pics are close but not real.

Stormi's pic is of a latina morsel with clean skin and even cleaner morals.

But first, you walk up to the studio and the place smells like a fucken grow. They must have a distribution license for pot. There is a fatso latina gal running the place, and her capital investment consists of a spiral notebook. I gave the the two hundo for the 45 minute "nuru" (my ass) and she says that the girl will be there soon, and right as I am walking to the exam room from their makeshift lobby. In walks a striking tall latina (maybe delila? I go to my room and am told it will be some time as stormi is participating in a vaccine trial.

De;.

I lay face down nude. There are a shitload of hand towlesl and the narrowest massage table in the known universe. It is pretty spartan.

In comes stormi. To let me know it will be a little while longer. Stormi looks like the girl in the pics, but has more miles, including parenting miles. Also, she has used her body as a white board to list, in tattoos, her kid's birthdate, a catalog of 1980's one hit wonders (yes, walking on sunshine was on the list), her grocery list, and I believe some art that looks like what charles manson drew on art day on death row. She has a very smooth and slim bod, but the tits are weak.

I am face down and she did not know if I had paid for the half or the full hour. I said 45 minutes. About 5 minutes in, the hostess shouts 45 minutes. There is a blue douche speaker playing some shit music. Mostly men singing about how hard they anally rammed their girlfirend.

She does a non-oil pathetic massage with no teasing of the forest or the trees. I was kind of worried I was going to be upsold to the finish, but like 25 minutes in she asked me to flip. I noticed there was a pillow underneath and asked if I could use it, she said sure, she has the kind of help out attitude that if you were drowning in the ocean, she would throw you an anvil.

Anyhow, I flip over with an erection that is almost hitting the ceiling and she leaves to get the oil. She comes back in (she is nude by the way, but I never got near her panocha and there was barely any mutual touch), and apologizes that they have not had time to melt and heat up the oil. I was like, what the fuck are you converting rhodium back there.

Anyhow, it was pretty much straight for my rod right away and she did a decent job. To slow her down, because she only has two cock speeds, too fast and faster than too fast, I had her rub my nuts. She was a little too rough at times, but she has really good skinny hand job hands. I had her slow her pace down and after about 10 minutes on the front, I let loose a sort of disorganized nut. She gave me a wet towel and dry towel and I cleaned my self. She let me know that she has a kid and that she has a separate job in the medical field.

Anyhow, for 200 for 45, this is not even clinically acceptable. They are not into it, they do not have much skin in the game, and I am pretty sure their pathetic security will be their downfall. Back to temple of bliss I guess.

Jbjb1983
01-17-21, 05:36
Was checking out rubratings and came across a Russian place in west LA. They change girls out weekly and this week I met Eva. Cute dark blonde with perkiest pink nipples and was able to touch them. Down side only HJ and no FS, 160 hhr was damage. Booker will text photos. She told me Sunday is her last day in the area.

https://losangeles.rubratings.com/123574

Fat Jerk76
01-17-21, 15:16
There is a fatso latina gal running the place, and her capital investment consists of a spiral notebook. Was it a spiral-bound? Legal pad? Composition perhaps?

PriscillaM
01-17-21, 23:16
Was it a spiral-bound? Legal pad? Composition perhaps?Like her fat ass it was wide ruled like you get in third grade when learning how to write.

JasonLf
01-19-21, 19:59
Aloha brothers! In town for work and stopped by this place and saw Eva (https://losangeles.bedpage.com/Bodyrubs/culver-city/9794200.html.

6 for an hour $. 6 FS on the flip. Descent Chinese massage. Very giggly and fun on the flip. Cute, 20's, fit, nice ass. Was not shorted on time. Broken English and lots of smiles.

Monger on!