PDA

View Full Version : Mons Venus

Bng Eyes
12-31-08, 22:57
I am looking for an old friend of mine that I went to school with. I heard that she used to work in Mons Venus. She got busted for DUI. I am heading down that direction soon and if she is working I would love to see her. If any Seniors happen to come across her I would be happy to pass on my real name and number to you to give to her. Below is the website picture of her that let me know she worked at Mons. Her name is Callie [Personal information deleted by Admin]. She went to [Personal information deleted by Admin] High School in Ohio. Last I know she had a baby girl and was dating a crack head loser.

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/years/2007/0727071mugs3.html

===========================================

Hi Bng Eyes,

With all due respect, how does this question justify starting a new thread?

This isn't even about a girl who works, it's just you using this forum to find a long-lost friend.

Thanks,

Jackson

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove personal contact information in the text. Please do not post personal contact information in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

Mongfu
01-07-09, 11:20
Not sure if I responded to your initial report, but I was picking up trash with her on the side of the road, for the same offense. This was around April or so. Quite hot. Huge tits, and somewhat shy demeanor.

Gixxer 24
03-05-09, 13:29
Alright Guys I Went To Mons Venus The Other Night And Met A Spanish Dancer Named Athena. Very Gorgous Girl She A Tattoo Around Her Waist And Has A Pierced Nipple, With Black And Blonde Hair. Does N E One Know Of Her And If She Does Any Extra Things At All Let Me Know The 411 Thank You

======================================

Hi,

I sincerely appreciate your contributions to the forum, but...

Would you please refrain from capitalizing the first letter of EVERY word in your reports!

It's difficult to read, it's time consuming to fix, and it takes you more work to write like that.

On behalf of myself and your fellow Forum Members: Thank You!

Jackson

Tampa Monger
01-22-10, 20:43
Was bored last night, hit up Mons. Met a cute 20ish blonde girl named Ashlyn. She indicated extras were available, but would not give up her digits. Not wanting to take the risk, told her would be back in a couple weeks and talk more about it.

Anyone have any info on Ashlyn who works there? She blonde, about 5-9, 125-130 pounds, big DD's? Long curly hair.

I'm confused. What risk would there be?

JungleWarrior
01-23-10, 07:20
I'm confused. What risk would there be?Last time i went to the VIP room after a girl told me extras were available, I paid 75 dollars for 15 min in a champagne room and got a lousy handjob for 65 dollars. So basically the handjob cost me 140 dollars in total. Still wondering what the risk is?

Hardwood123
01-23-10, 19:02
Last time i went to the VIP room after a girl told me extras were available, I paid 75 dollars for 15 min in a champagne room and got a lousy handjob for 65 dollars. So basically the handjob cost me 140 dollars in total. Still wondering what the risk is?
Since when does Mons have a VIP room?

Member #4558
01-24-10, 09:34
Since when does Mons have a VIP room?

It does not. Unless she took him into the rest room! Perhaps he just got his clubs mixed up. This sounds more like the 2001 than it does the Mons.

Chase Star
01-25-10, 15:00
JW, if I may attempt to clarify what I think you meant.

Guys, when he went to the Mons, this gal indicated that extras might be available if they met outside the club but she was not prepared to provide her outside contact info until she "got to know him a little better" (by paying for more dances inside the club, of course). The risk was whether this was just a come-on to get him to spend more on dances or whether, even if he eventually got her contact number, those thus far non-specified "extras" would extend very far or else cost him an arm and a leg.

This is not at all disimilar to the situations all of us more commonly risk at other clubs where you're never really that sure how much extra you will get in the back rooms or, if you get any extras, how much that will cost (excepting of course to the extent you've either gotten reports on her here at USASG or ALREADY spent money on her for dances and gotten those extras yourself). Usually, these gals are normally not that specific what those extras might be or cost (for the understandable reason that they don't know if you might be some undercover cop). But beyond that, they may not be all that interested in providing any "extras" either inside or outside the club (or at least not without a significant cost) because they already make so much on just doing a simple lap dance.

OTOH, the VAGUE promise that they MIGHT do more once you get in the back area OR more after they've "gotten to know you better" (again by your spending more money on them in the club) OR even more by seeing you outside the club once they've "gotten to know you better" (and again spent lots of money on them for basically nothing), is probably their most useful tool in getting guys to spend money on them (and keep spending money) for basic dances.

I think this is particularly true at clubs like the Mons or higher end clubs like those on Westshore, where individual lap dances are particularly expensive and/or there is either no private lap dance area or the area they do have is heavily monitored and as a result any extras inside the club will be problematic at best. That's why I wouldn't even bother going to such clubs any more (unless perhaps all I was looking for was a simple lap dance with a beautiful dancer). Getting a meeting with one of those dancers outside the club with real "extras" for anything approaching a reasonable amount would not be anything I'd seriously expect or count on. OTOH, though you usually can't remove all the risk, you can certainly greatly improve your odds of finding a dancer who will do extras IF you know where to look and what to look for. For example, certain clubs are much better known than others for having dancers who will do extras or even meet outside the club. And certain dancers have been reported on as being more willing to do extras than others.

But even if you have not seen any reports there are certain indicators which may suggest a particular dancer MIGHT be more prone to doing extras than others. For example, dancers that show more on stage or get friskier with the guys tipping them on stage MIGHT be more prone to doing those extras. Dancers who seem to get more guys taking them in the back (out of proportion to how much better they compare in appearance to dancers who don't) MIGHT be getting that business because they "do more". In fact, sometimes the more restrained dancers can sometimes be a good source of information, as they usually get jealous of those other dancers and complain about them as being sluts or "carrying diseases" and such (which may or may not be true, so always use a cover to be safe). However, most of the cues are personality based and simply knowing how to read people and as such are far from fool-proof.

Whats Amping
02-16-10, 22:18
Extras at MV are rare, but happen, and are beyond mgt info. It depends on the girl.

2 examples: one overly friendly girl wanted to crawl up in the lap and eventually humped out the spit when the zip went down; second girl on stage almost knocked patron out the stage chair trying to get his attention and having done so spread the vag to see deep up her pink hole. Take the cue when given guys, drop the zip on the wall couch and tip very well when done.

To the person who always argues a denial of goodies at MV, don't wase your breath, we've heard your crap many times before. Truth is stranger than fiction.

Casey3939
02-04-13, 02:14
Hey. Not sure what VIP room you went to at Mons. The only one I know of is the men's restroom where you can get all the self relief you want.

Aacountyman
02-04-13, 07:32
Hey. Not sure what VIP room you went to at Mons. The only one I know of is the men's restroom where you can get all the self relief you want.The post you are replying to is 3 years old.

Casey3939
02-04-13, 16:36
Hmmm. Wonder what that's all about. I just received it attached to a PM as proof that extras can be had at the Mons. Don't know either one of the mongers. Couldn't figure out how to post the PM on the site, so I responded to this.

N

JDubz69
11-12-14, 18:15
Was offered take out at Mons on a Monday night for $300. Wasn't even close to something I'd pay, so I passed and didn't ask how low she'd go.

Shurshot
11-20-14, 20:26
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Shurshot
11-20-14, 20:28
The post you are replying to is 3 years old.So? There has never been a VIP or any other privae dance room or area, since Mons opened in 1982 - my first visit.