PDA

View Full Version : Adrianne Monroe and Xtasy

Rub & Tugged
12-30-08, 11:27
I have seen both of these providers off of CL. Xtasy is an obese black chick. She is typically cheap for CL... $75.....No problems, knows how to suck a mean covered one... Adrianne Monroe is also fat and cheap $100.... Sucks a moderate covered one and you can assfuck her for another $50 if that is your thing... Again, no hassles with her...saw her twice...They don't work together, but I posted together just because..

Petey2000
01-03-09, 23:05
I have seen both of these providers off of CL. Xtasy is an obese black chick. She is typically cheap for CL... $75.....No problems, knows how to suck a mean covered one... Adrianne Monroe is also fat and cheap $100.... Sucks a moderate covered one and you can assfuck her for another $50 if that is your thing... Again, no hassles with her...saw her twice...They don't work together, but I posted together just because..Cool post.

I'm new the board but have saw xtasy in MILW and Il with postings. She looks thick and has some nice tits. And she is real that is a good thing may try her now.

Brown Boy
03-13-09, 20:48
I thought I'd try for something a little different (hoggin'), and she fit the bill. Her pic is accurate.

She takes it in her asspipe, and also offered multiple pops in an hour session, all for $.8

Seemed she had the foresight to realize that with the economy tanking, business would be harder to come by, so she lowered her price/threw in more "bang for the buck"

Ctp77
10-07-10, 11:42
I have seen both of these providers off of CL. Xtasy is an obese black chick. She is typically cheap for CL. $75. No problems, knows how to suck a mean covered one. Adrianne Monroe is also fat and cheap $100. Sucks a moderate covered one and you can assfuck her for another $50 if that is your thing. Again, no hassles with her. Saw her twice. They don't work together, but I posted together just because.Be careful with Xtasy, she got busted a few weeks ago. I'm not saying she's working with LEO but why take the chance.

There is an overabundance of obese black chicks on Backpage.

http://triblocal.com/elmhurst/2010/09/24/elmhurst-police-make-prostitution-bust/