PDA

View Full Version : Cheap hotel with jacuzzi in room?

Ho Hunter 328
12-17-08, 13:33
Anyone know of any cheap hotels with a jacuzzi in the room? Preferably something bigger than those 4'x5' bathtubs that most places call a jacuzzi.

Got a real cutie that's giving me a great rate on the whole night, and want to do it up right. ;)

Auto
12-17-08, 15:42
HH & All: It might be out of your area, but up on Route 114 in Middleton is the Candlelite Motel (this is the correct spelling). Also know as 'The Caves' because some of the rooms are cave-like, dimly lit, built-in bunk beds. This is what you want, one of the 'Caves' as they have really big tiled hot tubs with all kinds of room for aquatic shenannigans. It's been a few since I've been there, but they rent the Caves by the hour (2 hour minimum I think), very private, and they even sell beer at the main desk.

Nothing like a regular motel. I don't even think the rooms have any windows and there's only one door if I recall, which can't be even close to meeting fire codes, but the place is pretty clean and priced right. The thing is, you're not fooling anyone by being there. If your car stands out, you might want to park it out of the way.

Blazer5
12-17-08, 19:20
You might also consider

Motel Caswell
450 Main St Rt 38
Tewksbury, MA.
Phone: 978-851-7378

I do not have first hand experience.

But the sign says they have in room heart shaped tubs.

I believe the price was $89 a night.

Auto
12-17-08, 20:44
To chime in again, I've been to the Caswell a few times but not in a hot tub room. Fwiw, the place is (or at least was when I was there) VERY sketchy, dirty as hell, and the old guy at the desk gave me the 3rd degree and insisted on seeing my license.

If this is no longer the case and this place has cleaned up its act, please let us know! Also, are the hot tub rooms any good?

As long as we're talking no-tells, the 110 motel in Lawrence just west of 93 used to be ok, but if that Indian guy is still there, he's creepy and very judgemental as well. Cash is cash. Why be a pain in the ass to the customers?

Blazer5
12-18-08, 10:37
Sorry Auto.

The place is still a dump.

But, it's a dump with a heart shaped hot tub in the room
I live nearby and that place scares the hell out of me.
Some of their customers actually live there full time.
Section 8 housing is my guess.

Markvi
12-18-08, 19:01
Sorry Auto.

The place is still a dump.

But, it's a dump with a heart shaped hot tub in the room
I live nearby and that place scares the hell out of me.
Some of their customers actually live there full time.
Section 8 housing is my guess.
Are any of these customers female and working?

Although the way it scares you, I am not sure I want to know :)

Blazer5
12-19-08, 02:13
Are any of these customers female and working?

Although the way it scares you, I am not sure I want to know :)

I'm sure if it's illegal it's there.
There was a big drug bust there a while ago.

Big Bobby35
12-19-08, 09:49
Hh. All the locals noted here are great for the short term visits. Hell even if you could string together a few days worth of girls it would work out.

Caswell. Cheapest probably, lots of lowells finest can be seen walking back to downtown from this establishment. Bonus is the Chinese food and mai tai's across the street.

Candlelite caves. Maybe the cleanest of the three, but the farthest out of the way from main routes

Motel 110. Can't believe some of these places actually stay open. There was a massage palor up the street from here, and is 5min from the lawrence strip.

Ho Hunter 328
11-16-10, 13:28
Today is the 2nd anniversity of my first photoshoot with Kat. In honor of the occasion, we're getting together for another shoot. I was thinking that we'd do a jaccuzzi shoot. So to make my job easier, and produce better results for all of you, I'd prefer a hotel with a jacuzzi in the room (as opposed to in the bathroom, or a seperate room like most of them have). I know that Cuddles and Bubbles in Hyannis has their Princess Junior Suites set up that way, but I'd prefer something closer to Boston. So do any of you know of a place like that?