PDA

View Full Version : Warning: Perfect 10

Pages : [1] 2

Bench Warmer
12-15-08, 03:29
Stopped by P10 the other night and called the number on the door from the parking lot to see if anyone was available. MS said there wer and asked what time. I replied that I was in the parking lot so that means in 30 seconds. She said okay.

Went in and the place is nicely appointed. Had a great time with TJ but will report on her on the MP reports side. What threw me off was what TJ said towards the end before I left.

SITUATION: TJ says that the last 4 digits of my cell number is my "code" and to refer to it every time I come by. When I accumulate 8 visits, they will wave the next house fee.

PROBLEM: I didn't think anything of it until later. The MS keeps records of all who call and how many times that customer visits. The problem with this is that when Narco-Vice, IRS, and INS pays them a visit, all of these records may be in their hands.

Now, they cannot prove that you broke the law using these records so I'm not concerned about that. I just would hate to be eating dinner with family and get a knock on my door by Narco-Vice asking questions about P10 and disclosing how many times I've visited there.

I'd just like to warn anyone who may not know that this is happening.

More To Love
12-15-08, 03:37
Stopped by P10 the other night and called the number on the door from the parking lot to see if anyone was available. MS said there wer and asked what time. I replied that I was in the parking lot so that means in 30 seconds. She said okay.

Went in and the place is nicely appointed. Had a great time with TJ but will report on her on the MP reports side. What threw me off was what TJ said towards the end before I left.

SITUATION: TJ says that the last 4 digits of my cell number is my "code" and to refer to it every time I come by. When I accumulate 8 visits, they will wave the next house fee.

PROBLEM: I didn't think anything of it until later. The MS keeps records of all who call and how many times that customer visits. The problem with this is that when Narco-Vice, IRS, and INS pays them a visit, all of these records may be in their hands.

Now, they cannot prove that you broke the law using these records so I'm not concerned about that. I just would hate to be eating dinner with family and get a knock on my door by Narco-Vice asking questions about P10 and disclosing how many times I've visited there.

I'd just like to warn anyone who may not know that this is happening.Wow, that's scary!! I smell LE all over that. Becareful out there. MS should of asked for your damn SSN next time. lol.

Kapalua
12-15-08, 05:03
Thanks for the information. As a general policy, when calling a prostitute or prostitution business, hobbyists may want to choose one of the following alternatives: call from a prepaid cellphone that wouldn't identify the hobbyist; call from a pay telephone; or call with a blocked number. (Sometimes a blocked number call will not be accepted, so then only the first two alternatives are options.)

CM0069
12-15-08, 05:08
I think a gophone is starting to look pretty good to have for strictly uhm hobbying this new year. The basic min included ought to me last the half the year.

Candy Addict
12-15-08, 05:08
Whether this is a problem or not depends on just how much info the MS keeps in her records. Is it enough for the authorities to personally identify us? Or just enough for MS to identify us? If all she records is, say, a first name and the last 4 of your cell, I wouldn't be too concerned. If she records more than that, then of course that's another story.

I remember way back, long, long time ago (early '80s) Quality Spa in Pearl City used your first name and the last 4 of your social to identify you as a customer. They wouldn't tell you much of anything, not even who was working that day, unless you used your "code" first. I'm not sure if that really protected them all that much from LE, but that's how they worked. I remember being a bit nervous my first visit when they insisted on seeing my driver's license, but they let me see what they were writing down on the card for my "membership record" and it was only first name/last 4 plus height, weight, hair and eye colors, and nothing else. Nothing personally identifying. Never once had a problem with them in two years. Unfortunately, someone torched the place and the owner never reopened. Too bad, since it was a bargain even in those days: $20/half hour + $40 tip for FS. Sorry...getting off-topic.

With regard to P10, is there any way to find out just how much the MS puts in her records? You're certainly right to be concerned. No one can argue with playing it safe. Especially since I haven't heard of any other establishments keeping records like that.

Bench Warmer
12-15-08, 05:20
Whether this is a problem or not depends on just how much info the MS keeps in her records. Is it enough for the authorities to personally identify us? Or just enough for MS to identify us? If all she records is, say, a first name and the last 4 of your cell, I wouldn't be too concerned. If she records more than that, then of course that's another story.

With regard to P10, is there any way to find out just how much the MS puts in her records? You're certainly right to be concerned. No one can argue with playing it safe. Especially since I haven't heard of any other establishments keeping records like that.

To be honest, I'm not really worried as I only called that one time but will not be calling any more from my cell phone. Your post also reminded me that MS wanted to see my ID before letting me in. She said that I needed to be 21. WTF? I'm almost 40!

Remember Hiroko from 7th Heaven used to have a log book with member names? I forgot how detailed it was but I do remember spooking me.

Just thought I'd throw the info out there for general knowledge. Be safe guys!

Kailua Way
12-15-08, 05:24
I remember that smile spa a few years ago kept a 4 digit code on a card in a box. mamasan said after 10 visits the next visit was no fee charge for room. I went there a few times and seen a girl named reiko oe keiko.They were putting in the hot tub during my visit. I haven't been back since then.

Be safe

K W

Hiram Fly
12-15-08, 06:08
I like the way Pine Tree does it. They gave me a gift certifcate card with a date/time stamp. I forget already but think it was something like after so many times I can redeem it for a table shower. But it doesnt have my name or anything that points to me.

HF

Rhoku74
12-15-08, 15:46
I think a gophone is starting to look pretty good to have for strictly uhm hobbying this new year. The basic min included ought to me last the half the year.

That's what i use. No cel phone records hanging around for someone to look at, no cel phone going off in the middle of the night from a lonely provider, don't have to worry about messages being returned at the wrong time. All so my SO doesn't get suspecious about phone calls.

R74

Hinode
12-16-08, 04:38
IIRC, Lavender (Sakura?) gave me a card, as did that place on King St. (Not the BBFS/BBBJ place I always go to, but the one kitty corner (on the 1st floor.) So many visits 8? 10? Would warrant me a free session with whatever provider I chose! Unfortunately, I never kept those cards, and now Im thinkin shit, maybe I should have..

Heres some news to all the brothers; did you know that cell phone numbers will go public starting this Jan 2009?

Google it, I dont believe in P10, and I agree with what Brother 2322 said. Dont let paranoia overtake you this holiday season. Calm down, focus, and go back to the source; BREATHE!

Candy Addict
12-16-08, 05:49
Heres some news to all the brothers; did you know that cell phone numbers will go public starting this Jan 2009?

Google it, ...

You can relax brother H, as this story is FALSE! It's been circulating around the 'net since at least '06. Although I've heard this before, many times, I did just Google it to make sure there was nothing new here. There isn't. Nevertheless, I do appreciate your looking out for your brother mongers, Master Hinode. You still Da Man! :D

Snopes.com has a good write-up about this one. Remember, whenever you hear something like this on the 'net and want to know whether to trust it, Snopes is your friend!

http://www.snopes.com/politics/business/cell411.asp

Hinode
12-16-08, 23:26
You can relax brother H, as this story is FALSE! It's been circulating around the 'net since at least '06. Although I've heard this before, many times, I did just Google it to make sure there was nothing new here. There isn't. Nevertheless, I do appreciate your looking out for your brother mongers, Master Hinode. You still Da Man! :D

Snopes.com has a good write-up about this one. Remember, whenever you hear something like this on the 'net and want to know whether to trust it, Snopes is your friend!

http://www.snopes.com/politics/business/cell411.asp

Thanks for the follow up brother CA. Nice write up too, btw. Im glad, and yes, I was skeptical myself; because my number is BLOCKED, I thought gee how would those telemarket guys get my number in the first place? Unless its just random targetting of numbers. Ive already bookmarked snopes in my favorites. Thanks CA!

H

Xqusu
12-16-08, 23:44
They aren't necessarily "private" as there are online and hard copy directories available for a fee. The directories would mainly consists of cell phone providers or subs who would provide the name/number/address but most cell companies balk at this request. However if you've ever written down your cell number with a name/address/phone combinations on any of these contests, drawings, etc. You should know that they would most likely end up on a saleable listing. Basically if you want it private, keep it to yourself.

Hypo Luxa
12-17-08, 03:50
Paranoia strikes deep...
Into your life it will creep...

Cleanman
12-17-08, 04:01
Into your life it will creep...It starts when you're always afraid.

Stangman808
12-18-08, 03:59
If you do not want someone to call you, don't give them your cell phone number and don't use your cell phone to call if there's a chance they can get your number and you do not want to create a record of your call. I do not take my cell phone with me when I'm visiting AMPs. If a provider ask for my number, I tell them that my cell phone was lost/stolen and I haven't gotten a replacement yet. If they ask for my home number, I tell them I don't have a landline. If they ask for my work number, I tell them my boss has very strict rules about personal calls at work so I can't give them my work number.

Long ago there was an AMP called SPOT FANTASY on South King Street in McCully that at one time required you to show your ID/Drivers License and fill out and sign a form stating that you were not LE. I had been there several times before they started this, so the MS knew me and I never had to do it.

CM0069
12-20-08, 01:58
It starts when you're always afraid.Did a little research on those websites that offer phone records info and apparently a majority of them are a scam and they probly are makin a killin off peoples creditcard dropping 14. 95 for info thats already known. Idk if anyone tried them and got results regarding cellphone, landlines are a different issue ofcourse and public records abound to track them over time.

Hinode
12-20-08, 02:07
Into your life it will creep...

LOL...Idol, & Brother Cleanman,

"For what it's worth", only a TRUE O.G. would know da lyrics to that song. HAHA.

Hinode :cool:

Hypo Luxa
12-20-08, 03:32
LOL...Idol, & Brother Cleanman,

"For what it's worth", only a TRUE O.G. would know da lyrics to that song. HAHA.

Hinode :cool:
"You step out of line, the man comes, and takes you away!"

Absolutely one of the best songs ever written. It's meaning is timeless and will always apply to the current situation of things...!

Buffalo Springfield has quite a few great songs! Stephen Stills and Neil Young before they were CSN&Y.

H Mobius
01-17-09, 02:12
That's what i use. No cel phone records hanging around for someone to look at, no cel phone going off in the middle of the night from a lonely provider, don't have to worry about messages being returned at the wrong time. All so my SO doesn't get suspecious about phone calls.

R74

I also use a contract-less phone; no problems whatsoever. PT used to have a card to waive the house fee after x-visits but I didn't even partake in that.

Makalena Nbf
07-05-09, 19:05
Has anyone been to P-10 as of late? last time I've went it was @ 2 months ago and the place was kinda of slow. Met by older MS and told my choices at that time were Erica or Erica so I took Erica...kinda of funky chick and the service was good, other members I understand do not care too much for her due to expectation short falls. Which I understand. But since then I have not been to P-10 and wonder if anyone reading this thread has had any recent activity at P-10? good or bad since the $$$ is low in everyone's wallet picking a place now a days is a frugal matter.

Anyone know if P-10 has a red flag or danger or a go green flag to check it out?

Makalena NBF

Asian0255
07-06-09, 00:17
"You step out of line, the man comes, and takes you away!"

Absolutely one of the best songs ever written. It's meaning is timeless and will always apply to the current situation of things...!

Buffalo Springfield has quite a few great songs! Stephen Stills and Neil Young before they were CSN&Y.

Was a group certainly loaded with alot of talent. But, do you know what the song "For What It's Worth" is about???

Hypo Luxa
07-06-09, 01:41
Was a group certainly loaded with alot of talent. But, do you know what the song "For What It's Worth" is about???
Yup, Richie Furay formed Poco...

For What It's Worth was about what the government was doing around us, and whether or not the people were aware. The song was telling people to take notice. It was a Vietnam era song, but funny how it applies during any time, huh? Good song writing does that, eh?

CSN&Y is one of my all-time favorite bands!

Ck813
07-06-09, 18:48
I never knew why there was a red flag for P10. I did a post on Tamiko from P-10 in the Massage parlor Thread.

Has anyone been to P-10 as of late? last time I've went it was @ 2 months ago and the place was kinda of slow. Met by older MS and told my choices at that time were Erica or Erica so I took Erica...kinda of funky chick and the service was good, other members I understand do not care too much for her due to expectation short falls. Which I understand. But since then I have not been to P-10 and wonder if anyone reading this thread has had any recent activity at P-10? good or bad since the $$$ is low in everyone's wallet picking a place now a days is a frugal matter.

Anyone know if P-10 has a red flag or danger or a go green flag to check it out?

Makalena NBF

Asian0255
07-06-09, 21:47
Yup, Richie Furay formed Poco...

For What It's Worth was about what the government was doing around us, and whether or not the people were aware. The song was telling people to take notice. It was a Vietnam era song, but funny how it applies during any time, huh? Good song writing does that, eh?

CSN&Y is one of my all-time favorite bands!

Actually, it was about the Sunset Strip riot in the summer of 1966. Most people started associating the song with the Viet Nam war, especially after it was used in the Viet Nam war seen in Forest Gump. I ran into a guy at Huntington Beach, probably in the summer of 1968 that was also playing at the Troubadour that evening with another group of unknown singers by the name of Buffalo Springfield. According to his accounting, the Sunset Strip curfew riot broke out in the street in front of the Troubadour, with about 1000 so called hippies who started clashing with the police in the street. It’s my recollection that they turned over one or two cop cars, threw bottles and started fires. Someone inside the Troubadour yelled there’s a riot in the street and everyone piled out into the street. With no audience to play to Steven Stills and the group went over to the door and watched what was going on. Later that evening, the brilliant young songwriter sat down and wrote “For What it’s Worth”. If it wasn’t for the events of that hot summer night, the song would have never been written and who knows if the group with all its amazing talent would have ever been discovered. Sorry about digressing from the topic, but this song has always been one of my all time favorites along with the members of the group.

Hypo Luxa
07-06-09, 22:05
Ah... That's what I get for not being old enough in that era to have experienced it. I have often thought that I was born about 15 years too late as my musical and cultural tastes are mostly synced with the late-'60s/early-'70s!

Thanks for the excellent explanation for one of the all time great songs!

Hotrod82
07-12-09, 21:08
Just went to P10 the other night and had a great time with Sua. Shaft licking, ball sucking, into a BBBJ. I turned her around for 69, till she O twice, I just love it when she starts shivering while she gets to her O peak. She pulled me to the edge of the bed with my legs hanging down and starts with a hard CBJ and then go CJ using my kneck to hold herself up form falling off the bed, jumps off the bed and starts CBJ again then pushes me back and gets of Reverse CG with her feet on my thighs and her hands on the bed going to town. Then back to more CBJ and ball sucking, she leaps on the bed and says shit on my face, why deny the girl what she wants. After that for a few went to mish switching between 3-4 different types of mish possitions in about 2 min. Then to spooning and guess what more CBJ, she then jumps up on all fours and told me to pound her as hard as I can till I cum. Afterwards she pulls off the condom and starts giving BBBJ until I was all drained.

Lots of DFK and LFK, TS with soapy massage where I gave her a little more sucky. Total time 2 hours and 20 min. Dmg. $100+$300.

OHHHH what an experience, been a few months since I last been with her and all I can say is I will see you next week Sua.

Safe Mongerin

Warburton 0263
07-13-09, 00:03
Just went to P10 the other night and had a great time with Sua. Shaft licking, ball sucking, into a BBBJ. I turned her around for 69, till she O twice, I just love it when she starts shivering while she gets to her O peak. She pulled me to the edge of the bed with my legs hanging down and starts with a hard CBJ and then go CJ using my kneck to hold herself up form falling off the bed, jumps off the bed and starts CBJ again then pushes me back and gets of Reverse CG with her feet on my thighs and her hands on the bed going to town. Then back to more CBJ and ball sucking, she leaps on the bed and says shit on my face, why deny the girl what she wants. After that for a few went to mish switching between 3-4 different types of mish possitions in about 2 min. Then to spooning and guess what more CBJ, she then jumps up on all fours and told me to pound her as hard as I can till I cum. Afterwards she pulls off the condom and starts giving BBBJ until I was all drained.

Lots of DFK and LFK, TS with soapy massage where I gave her a little more sucky. Total time 2 hours and 20 min. Dmg. $100+$300.

OHHHH what an experience, been a few months since I last been with her and all I can say is I will see you next week Sua.

Safe Mongerin

I went there looking for a good time with sua again and she insisted me trying a new girl, bcuz she was waiting for customer in 20 min. So you were the one she was waiting for.

She looked hot with low cut blouse, no bra, i only could get some tit sucking in before she ran off.

CatchSumWaves
07-14-09, 06:27
She leaps on the bed and says shit on my face, why deny the girl what she wants.
Ok just curious did you literally take a shit on her. That would a first time I've heard about it in a report... lol

Hypo Luxa
07-14-09, 07:01
Ok just curious did you literally take a shit on her. That would a first time I've heard about it in a report... lol
I'm hoping he mistyped and meant "sit" on my face, hahahaha!

Hotrod82
07-14-09, 07:14
Ok just curious did you literally take a shit on her. That would a first time I've heard about it in a report... lolHAHA, yeah misstype. She just wanted me to pound my meat down her mouth.

Azn Doodz
07-14-09, 15:01
Is the damage at P10 always in the $$-$$$$ range? (so more than the usual AMP)

Zzzzzzz
07-14-09, 15:10
Just went to P10 the other night and had a great time with Sua. Shaft licking, ball sucking, into a BBBJ. I turned her around for 69, till she O twice, I just love it when she starts shivering while she gets to her O peak. She pulled me to the edge of the bed with my legs hanging down and starts with a hard CBJ and then go CJ using my kneck to hold herself up form falling off the bed, jumps off the bed and starts CBJ again then pushes me back and gets of Reverse CG with her feet on my thighs and her hands on the bed going to town. Then back to more CBJ and ball sucking, she leaps on the bed and says shit on my face, why deny the girl what she wants. After that for a few went to mish switching between 3-4 different types of mish possitions in about 2 min. Then to spooning and guess what more CBJ, she then jumps up on all fours and told me to pound her as hard as I can till I cum. Afterwards she pulls off the condom and starts giving BBBJ until I was all drained.That's a hilarious slip. So, the rundown for this night was BBBJ, 69, CBJ, CJ, CBJ, RCG, HC, Mish, Spoon, CBJ, DS, BBBJ, boom? : D

Hotrod82
07-14-09, 18:34
That's a hilarious slip. So, the rundown for this night was BBBJ, 69, CBJ, CJ, CBJ, RCG, HC, Mish, Spoon, CBJ, DS, BBBJ, boom? : DThat would sum it up, one of the best I have had with her. She is always crazy and loves the man meat, but that night was above normal.

Is the damage at P10 always in the $$-$$$$ range? (so more than the usual AMP)For 2 hours yes. .5 per hour to house and $.5 per hour to the girl. So total was $$$$. I always go 2 hours once I have been with a provider and I decide to go back, I just dont feel satisfied after 1.

Hypo Luxa
07-15-09, 21:29
That would sum it up, one of the best I have had with her. She is always crazy and loves the man meat, but that night was above normal.

For 2 hours yes. .5 per hour to house and $.5 per hour to the girl. So total was $$$$. I always go 2 hours once I have been with a provider and I decide to go back, I just dont feel satisfied after 1.
While I'll take free two-fers from a provider, I'll rarely ever pay twice... I'd rather get a different girl for the second shot if I'm paying for it... but with that kind of service, I can't blame you!

Warburton 0263
07-15-09, 22:37
For 2 hours yes. .5 per hour to house and $.5 per hour to the girl. So total was $$$$. I always go 2 hours once I have been with a provider and I decide to go back, I just dont feel satisfied after 1.

HR82, $$$$ WOW you da man!!! that’s some bank that you got to rob. If I stayed for two hours I would have to pop the blue pill a couple times and then die of exhaustion.

E Morris
07-16-09, 01:37

Safe MongerinShit in her face..... Nasty.

Jimmiedean
07-16-09, 02:15
Shit in her face..... Nasty.

All I can say is RTFF. U post once and awhile then poof ur gone. Read before u just respond

Hotrod82
07-16-09, 04:55
HR82, $$$$ WOW you da man!!! that’s some bank that you got to rob. If I stayed for two hours I would have to pop the blue pill a couple times and then die of exhaustion.Never have takent he blue pill. I am just a horny ass sob. That is normal for me though, I almost always do 2 hours with a repeat provider that I really ejoyed the first time seeing her. I am just never statisfied with only 1 hour, I need a workout.

Tiantain
07-16-09, 19:42
Shit in her face..... Nasty.
I guess you didn't read post # 31 were he said he made a mistake.

Un Holy
07-17-09, 01:42
bbbj, then bbhfs, then bbfscip or cim. all the while doing dfk and throw in a masssage.

E Morris
07-17-09, 02:20
I guess you didn't read post # 31 were he said he made a mistake.Yes, sorry for not reading the whole fucking forum and all the fucking posts. I'll never let that happen again.

Ck813
07-17-09, 13:25
Not to offend anyone, but the forum is getting KRAZY!

The ones with very few posts get quite upset!!! Chill out people.

Yes, sorry for not reading the whole fucking forum and all the fucking posts. I'll never let that happen again.

Comp Dude 35
07-17-09, 15:37
Most of the seniors are tolerate of new guys, esp. if you outta-towner, but no need to get the road-rage out here. Keep it up and see if anyone helps you.
CD35

Yes, sorry for not reading the whole fucking forum and all the fucking posts. I'll never let that happen again.

Chik0848
07-17-09, 16:09

You're not even here and you get snippy when someone tells you to RTFF. Most of us did that when we first got here. It's a learning experience. If you ever come to Hawaii and want some help getting around, you need to really change your attitude or stay in Ogden.

Dell808
07-17-09, 18:51
Had a session with Tamiko at P10. She says she is half Japanese, born in Korea. Looks and acts like Korean. Decent body, big fake tits, in pretty good shape early 30s?. Good attitude and friendly. Massage was average. Does all the basic positions covered. Not rushed at all, she stays the full hour, even after the calls from Mama. Probably will repeat.

Tiantain
07-18-09, 14:16
It's not the whole forum, it's four post up, his post is # 27 and he post again # 31 stating that he made a mistake. Take a chill pill!

Sancho2063
07-26-09, 15:15

The ones with very few posts get quite upset!!! Chill out people.No doubt Brah, I was just talking with guy I know / referred to this forum and he could not believe how much money I've spent going to these places.

I remember back when I first started reading this forum how the senior members said they would only give information to other senior members, so I never bothered to ask, I just tried most of the places that were talked about. Its nice now to be in that position.

Briefly here's what I did back then. The first place I went to was Top Floor.

Back then Marie was there, 5'5 thin light skinned Korean. I got the "are you LE questions" but once we got buy that is was all good. I went back a month later and was let right in. Then what I started doing was every other week I would try a different place then go back to Top Floor. I now can go for months with out going there and then when I do I get a group hug from the MS and Tomiko.

Badboy281
07-29-09, 17:37
Shit in her face..... Nasty.Is Sua Suzy the mama, or is she a different girl?

Everytime I ask for Sua they bring in the mama.

Thanks

Sdrom
07-31-09, 21:46

The ones with very few posts get quite upset!!! Chill out people.The problem is the first 'F' in RTFF. perhaps a more polite RTF (Read The Forum) should be implimented.

And yes, I got the RTFF when I started asking questions here.

NEW GUYS. chill, learn to search and glean whatever information you can get. Like school (ugh) what information you can get can be found in the forums.

OLD GUYS. be nice. the Youngsters are just getting worked up with all the well detailed posts here and just getting anxious. ;)

E Morris
08-01-09, 03:09
The problem is the first 'F' in RTFF. perhaps a more polite RTF (Read The Forum) should be implimented.

And yes, I got the RTFF when I started asking questions here.

NEW GUYS. chill, learn to search and glean whatever information you can get. Like school (ugh) what information you can get can be found in the forums.

OLD GUYS. be nice. the Youngsters are just getting worked up with all the well detailed posts here and just getting anxious. ;)As the offender here, I apoligize.

Sancho2063
08-01-09, 05:07

OLD GUYS. be nice. the Youngsters are just getting worked up with all the well detailed posts here and just getting anxious. ;)Sdrom,

In addition, new guys, if you ask a Senior a question and He does answer you,
thank them! I was recently PMed and I gave some advice to new a couple of newbies but no "thank you", no nothing was given in response.

Hotrod82
08-01-09, 11:09
Is Sua Suzy the mama, or is she a different girl?

Everytime I ask for Sua they bring in the mama.

Thanks

Yes Sua and Suzy are the same, she is "the receptionist" for P10, the actual mama is an older korean lady, which Sua said is a complete fuckin moron.

Talon X
08-02-09, 15:48
As the offender here, I apoligize.

Lesson #1- This forum as a variety of personalities posting and reading.
The spectrum ranges from ultra-cool dudes (jedi knights of the forum) to the ultra-A-holes.

Lesson #2- Learn how to ignore certain post without responding. Never respond in anger. All we get is a posting war or you might start a PM war. Frankly, we don't want to read 2 guys posting and bitching back and forth. Sometimes we will post something stupid or ask a stupid question. There will be backlash. Learn to accept the scolding. It will make you a better and smarter poster. I do like the suggestion to change RTFF to RTF.

Remember the "Forum" is a group of "Gentlemen" gathered to exchange knowledge and to gain intelligence. With that in mind, please try to share whenever you can. Thanks. TX.

H Mobius
08-02-09, 17:40
The spectrum ranges from ultra-cool dudes (jedi knights of the forum) to the ultra-A-holes.

Lesson #2- Learn how to ignore certain post without responding. Never respond in anger. All we get is a posting war or you might start a PM war. Frankly, we don't want to read 2 guys posting and bitching back and forth. Sometimes we will post something stupid or ask a stupid question. There will be backlash. Learn to accept the scolding. It will make you a better and smarter poster. I do like the suggestion to change RTFF to RTF.

Remember the "Forum" is a group of "Gentlemen" gathered to exchange knowledge and to gain intelligence. With that in mind, please try to share whenever you can. Thanks. TX.

Thank you Brother TX.

Candy Addict
08-03-09, 04:33

Excellent comments Brother TX! I'd just like to add one little observation with regard to Lesson #2. Just as many of our bretheren have demonstrated a habit of "Mongering Under the Influence," many have also demonstrated a tendency to "Post Under the Influence." As we all know, we don't always make the best judgments under those conditions and sometimes post things that perhaps we shouldn't. Some might even react to things while under the influence that they'd otherwise ignore.

Now, I'd never suggest that anyone refrain from posting while enjoying one's chemicals of choice. Instead, I'd encourage everyone to grow a thicker skin and try to shrug off posts that irritate them. Save the flame-throwers for the really egregious offenders! It'll make the forum a friendlier place to visit, and save everyone a fortune too! I mean, have you checked the price of kerosene lately???

Ck813
08-12-09, 16:43
I believe you are talking about the mama that use to work at VIP in the day. I think she and Sua do not get along because the older mama is not careful and just lets anyone in.

Yes Sua and Suzy are the same, she is "the receptionist" for P10, the actual mama is an older korean lady, which Sua said is a complete fuckin moron.

Vapor909
08-13-09, 13:24
Went out the other night and had an itch, went to P10 to see if they could scratch it. Went in and saw Sua on the couches she sent me to a room and sent in a haole chick. She was about 5'7" thin with s/b cups. Showered by myself and then back to the room. She gets straight to business and is kind of mechanical. CBJ,Asian,Daty, mish, DG Finish. She made alot of fake noises and kind of just wanted to finish. Gave a light masage and half-assed table shower after.

Repeat -NO
LSA 7/5/5

Well being that this was my first time mongering in quite a while, I still need my itch scratched.

Badboy281
08-13-09, 20:54
Went out the other night and had an itch, went to P10 to see if they could scratch it. Went in and saw Sua on the couches she sent me to a room and sent in a haole chick. She was about 5'7" thin with s/b cups. Showered by myself and then back to the room. She gets straight to business and is kind of mechanical. CBJ,Asian,Daty, mish, DG Finish. She made alot of fake noises and kind of just wanted to finish. Gave a light masage and half-assed table shower after.

Repeat -NO
LSA 7/5/5

Well being that this was my first time mongering in quite a while, I still need my itch scratched.Hey was the girls name Julie?

Did she have alot of hair on her legs?

Modelsearch10
08-14-09, 05:27
Excellent comments Brother TX! I'd just like to add one little observation with regard to Lesson #2. Just as many of our bretheren have demonstrated a habit of "Mongering Under the Influence," many have also demonstrated a tendency to "Post Under the Influence." As we all know, we don't always make the best judgments under those conditions and sometimes post things that perhaps we shouldn't. Some might even react to things while under the influence that they'd otherwise ignore.

Now, I'd never suggest that anyone refrain from posting while enjoying one's chemicals of choice. Instead, I'd encourage everyone to grow a thicker skin and try to shrug off posts that irritate them. Save the flame-throwers for the really egregious offenders! It'll make the forum a friendlier place to visit, and save everyone a fortune too! I mean, have you checked the price of kerosene lately???

I hate flammers and white Knights.....Read, Post and Press. Thats what this is for.... we all dont get the same service from the same chicks...thats why in about EVERY post I have evermade about an experience of mine is YMMV. Because girls like different things and have different moods at different times. Hey regardless if its their job or not if Your ugly, your ugly, and she may not be that into it.... Someone once told me "Dont be afraid to say the baby is ugly" ..... WORD! Peace...Happy Mongering.

StripedFashion
08-14-09, 06:25
I hate flammers and white Knights. Read, Post and Press. Thats what this is for. We all don't get the same service from the same chicks. Thats why in about EVERY post I have evermade about an experience of mine is YMMV. Because girls like different things and have different moods at different times. Hey regardless if its their job or not if Your ugly, your ugly, and she may not be that into it. Someone once told me "don't be afraid to say the baby is ugly". WORD! Peace. Happy Mongering.Interesting but true post MS10. Though on the subject of "if your ugly", how do you react to really nasty nan? I mean, are you like me: "MMM! Act" and go "blehck! " when she looks the other way? One time I forgot to mention I had moisturizing lotion on my nutz and the girl went down to suck on the Royal Tenenballs. Her "yuck" reaction was so funny, I tensed up and almost farted in her face.

Modelsearch10
08-15-09, 07:48
Interesting but true post MS10. Though on the subject of "if your ugly", how do you react to really nasty nan? I mean, are you like me: "MMM! Act" and go "blehck! " when she looks the other way? One time I forgot to mention I had moisturizing lotion on my nutz and the girl went down to suck on the Royal Tenenballs. Her "yuck" reaction was so funny, I tensed up and almost farted in her face.

I have never gone to an AMP or seen a provider with a nasty nan. However I have in my personal likfe when I was younger...what did I do? U may ask. I told the #%%$^ to get dressed and took her home....telling het to wash her shit next time. No sense in being suttle, Im sure they know it smells...just not sure HOW MUCH it smells!
Farting....I let one out while f$#@ng once.....and again while getting a massage at an AMP before the act....its not like U can play that off its just two of you!

StripedFashion
08-15-09, 19:25
I have never gone to an AMP or seen a provider with a nasty nan. However I have in my personal likfe when I was younger...what did I do? U may ask. I told the #%%$^ to get dressed and took her home....telling het to wash her shit next time. No sense in being suttle, Im sure they know it smells...just not sure HOW MUCH it smells!

Farting....I let one out while f$#@ng once.....and again while getting a massage at an AMP before the act....its not like U can play that off its just two of you!MS10 ROFL!

http://www.moviesounds.com/austin/meowmix.wav

Vapor909
08-17-09, 15:03
Hey was the girls name Julie?

Did she have alot of hair on her legs? might have been Julie. But I really don't remember. Her legs were not hairy but there was alot of stubble?

Islandson
08-18-09, 04:33
Greetings . I had Julie and is is slight but tall,well for me anyway. She had some stubble. She has a tatoo on her neck with here name and a tatoo on here right side. She is one woman who can imrprove by getting some breast enhacements. You are all correct in self shower, avearge perfromance with the fake moaning. Wow, she talks a lot. Then TS after, nothing to write home about. L7, S5, A8. For me her attitude was pleaseant enough and not a bitchy.

Before that a few weeks back had a session with an older provider, sorry cannot remember her name. She looked in her late forties or more. Nice skin, large rack, she had short hair. This is the first time some turned all the lights out , wow took time for these old eyes to adjist. service and okay and nothing to write home about. Did all the usuall, daty, mish, cbj, etc. Was self shower. After she did a massage average at best.
L-6 S-5 A7

Maybe my third time i will get a better lay. the mama said there were 5 girls working.

Take care and keep on mongering.

Coco Nutzz
09-07-09, 15:58
It's probably not a good idea to be writing this report in the frame of mind that I'm in...pissed the fuzz off! The night started off slow, I wanted to check out the hottie Meloney that was posting on CL this past week. I tried calling and no answer (2x). So I gave up and decided to go amp hopping. Ichiban was my first stop, Hana/Miki was off. This should have been my cue to cut bait and get home. But I decided to peep into nirvana, but damn that parking lot was crowded so I just kept going. Then for some reason P10 popped into my head. I called ahead to see if Sua was working, girl who answered said yes come now. I got there and guess who opens the door but Sua herself. We exchange pleasentries and I follow mama to room. Then in walks Jackie, i was like WTF is going on. I said to her I was supposed to see Sua. She tells me that she is not working. I then retort but she just let me in, to which she gave the same lame ass excuse. I should have bolted right there and never gone back, but as usual little head wins the battle. Anyway Jackie is a little spinner, maybe 5' but not by much. Definately around the 100 lbs more likely under with small A cups. She was decent looking but my mind was set upon Sua so naturally a letdown when I settled for someone else. Lame TS, got to room tried to calm down and enjoy myself. Did the usual routine cbj, cg, rcg, doggie, mish, finish with doggie. Nothing spectacular but mind you my report is probably skewed by the night I was having. I give the L7 A7 S7 like I said take these ratings with a grain of salt because this is probably the straw that broke the camel's back. I don't think I will be returning to P10 I will stick to my regular places PT Nirvana and Ichiban. Ugh I'm still pissed.

Lkjhgf
09-07-09, 18:29
It's probably not a good idea to be writing this report in the frame of mind that I'm in. Pissed the fuzz off! The night started off slow, I wanted to check out the hottie Meloney that was posting on CL this past week. I tried calling and no answer (2x). So I gave up and decided to go AMP hopping. Ichiban was my first stop, Hana/Miki was off. This should have been my cue to cut bait and get home. But I decided to peep into nirvana, but damn that parking lot was crowded so I just kept going. Then for some reason P10 popped into my head. I called ahead to see if Sua was working, girl who answered said yes come now. I got there and guess who opens the door but Sua herself. We exchange pleasentries and I follow mama to room. Then in walks Jackie, I was like WTF is going on. I said to her I was supposed to see Sua. She tells me that she is not working. I then retort but she just let me in, to which she gave the same lame ass excuse. I should have bolted right there and never gone back, but as usual little head wins the battle. Anyway Jackie is a little spinner, maybe 5' but not by much. Definately around the 100 lbs more likely under with small A cups. She was decent looking but my mind was set upon Sua so naturally a letdown when I settled for someone else. Lame TS, got to room tried to calm down and enjoy myself. Did the usual routine CBJ, cg, rcg, doggie, mish, finish with doggie. Nothing spectacular but mind you my report is probably skewed by the night I was having. I give the L7 A7 S7 like I said take these ratings with a grain of salt because this is probably the straw that broke the camel's back. I don't think I will be returning to P10 I will stick to my regular places PT Nirvana and Ichiban. Ugh I'm still pissed.Coco, same thing happen to my friend from vegas, he demanded his money back, they gave him a bad time, this guy is no push over, pull out his cel phone---got his money back--10 min. Later he called the place told mms that the cops are comming. Most of the other places are ok.

Ichban kelly, sukura apple, fantasia be be, pretty much on the up and up, got my money back if the blind date is not to my liking, we no go p10 any more, but got to say sua is good, fucker is wild.

Good Luck

Talon X
09-08-09, 23:17
Just some advice when visiting P10 (or any other AMP). Never hand over the money until you're OK with the provider. I never give any money and threaten to leave if I can't see Sua. A couple of times I bolted. P10 providers are not very consistent. I agree that Jackie is substandard. Heard Chris, who has ads on CL, works there. Might check it out. IMHO, Sua's service is comparable to Skye and some of the upper level providers. She really gets into it. YMMV. TX.

Pineapple Kid
09-09-09, 03:48
Just some advice when visiting P10 (or any other AMP). Never hand over the money until you're OK with the provider. I never give any money and threaten to leave if I can't see Sua. A couple of times I bolted. P10 providers are not very consistent. I agree that Jackie is substandard. Heard Chris, who has ads on CL, works there. Might check it out. IMHO, Sua's service is comparable to Skye and some of the upper level providers. She really gets into it. YMMV. TX.GREAT tips Talon X! I'll keep that in mind on my next trip. (I just hope that Jr. will remind me.)

Coco Nutzz
09-09-09, 04:41
Coco, same thing happen to my friend from vegas, he demanded his money back, they gave him a bad time, this guy is no push over, pull out his cel phone---got his money back--10 min. Later he called the place told mms that the cops are comming. Most of the other places are ok.

Ichban kelly, sukura apple, fantasia be be, pretty much on the up and up, got my money back if the blind date is not to my liking, we no go p10 any more, but got to say sua is good, fucker is wild.

Good Luck

I wouldn't go as far as tell them the cops are coming, I believe that the strongest message that can be sent is not repeating. But then again they probably are many more to take my place. I don't know why I keep going back I just think sua is a good provider. I know I say I won't go back but when you got the urge it's hard to overcome. I haven't tried fantasia yet I think it may be time to pop my cherry. I am just really worried about the place next to it. I definately don't want to be seen by friends or worse yet coworkers. Haahaha. Thanks for the support!

Irz67
09-13-09, 08:09
Howzit everybody? I just returned from an appointment to see Sua this evening. When I called, I was assured she was working. I arrived as scheduled. While I'm not a frequent visitor, this wasn't my first time to P10 or seeing Sua. However, when I arrived, after giving MS her fee, I was informed Sua wasn't available after all. It seems Aunt Flo was visiting, or at least that was the story. Sua, after greeting me at the door, had the gaul to try to pass herself off as somebody other than Sua. MS tried to bring me a girl who's first night was tonight, or again, that was the story. Fortunately, the thinking head kept control and money was returned with no hard feelings.

Sua, if you or one of your minions are reading this, you might get more consistent repeat business if you'd just be honest with your local clientele. I would have been fine being told you [Sua] weren't available tonight, but will be again on another day. Now, I don't know what or who to believe over there.

Lkjhgf
09-13-09, 15:02
Howzit everybody? I just returned from an appointment to see Sua this evening. When I called, I was assured she was working. I arrived as scheduled. While I'm not a frequent visitor, this wasn't my first time to P10 or seeing Sua. However, when I arrived, after giving MS her fee, I was informed Sua wasn't available after all. It seems Aunt Flo was visiting, or at least that was the story. Sua, after greeting me at the door, had the gaul to try to pass herself off as somebody other than Sua. MS tried to bring me a girl who's first night was tonight, or again, that was the story. Fortunately, the thinking head kept control and money was returned with no hard feelings.

Sua, if you or one of your minions are reading this, you might get more consistent repeat business if you'd just be honest with your local clientele. I would have been fine being told you [Sua] weren't available tonight, but will be again on another day. Now, I don't know what or who to believe over there.You did not learn from the earlier quotes, no. 70,69,68, and etc.

Hate to see you guys , do not get what you wanted.

Read the post before you go, thats what its for.

Good luck

Dell808
09-13-09, 22:13

Sua, if you or one of your minions are reading this, you might get more consistent repeat business if you'd just be honest with your local clientele. I would have been fine being told you [Sua] weren't available tonight, but will be again on another day. Now, I don't know what or who to believe over there.

Sua has done the bait and switch three times with me. If she had some good providers besides herself it would be OK. She is always trying to pass off her losers in the lineup. She is pretty much - full of it.

Ck813
01-03-10, 18:04
So I get to P10 and Sua does the same thing to me. I call there only to be told Sua there then make appointment and when get to P10 Sua not there.

What the fuck is up with this place? Seems they got nice looking girls but they all fucked up?

Mavrick7
01-04-10, 03:24
I could give a shit if Sua wants to play or not. She is a moody *****, I have had good service with other chicks.

P10 is hit or miss in my book. I usually pop my head in, check out who is working and partake only if there is some excellent quality. Found a true diamond in the rough. Impressive looks and excellent shape, sort of Japanese looking. About 5'2", about 110 lbs, B cups, with small landing strip. About 35 years old, nice tanned and a 6 pack set of abs. Korean, but speaks Japanese well and aims to please.

Face 7, body 9.5, Sex 10, attitude 10

$.5

Lkjhgf
01-04-10, 03:29
So I get to P10 and Sua does the same thing to me. I call there only to be told Sua there then make appointment and when get to P10 Sua not there.

What the fuck is up with this place? Seems they got nice looking girls but they all fucked up?CK, That place is all fucked up, read some of pass post, it happen all the time.

All you guys should call for an appointment and no show up.

Why waste your time with that place.

Happen to me too, Done with that place.

Good Luck CK Buddy.go some place else.

Lowly
01-04-10, 06:55

What the fuck is up with this place? Seems they got nice looking girls but they all fucked up?
Yeah, they do have some hot young women there but there always seems to be what I call P10's version of an upsell, kinda goes like this: they send in a gal I have never seen before and we start doing the deal and all of a sudden there's this no daty, then no breast sucking and the reason given "I just met you" or "when I start feeling more comfortable" and then it goes: "you know i'll be leaving in a couple of months and if you come visit me before then i'm sure i'll be feeling more comfortable by then". There's always a catch with this place, why can't they just be straight up and give us the full service and get the return customers instead of this crap, cause like I said they got some of the hottest young girls, why does it seem they are against us rather then for us, meaning wouldn't they want us to be happy instead of taking us for all they can ONE TIME and then nothing? Gheesh this seems to be a policy from the top down and not just a provider thing!

Showboatt
01-04-10, 14:55
I've been listening to all this rhetoric about P10. And I have come to the conclusion that these new girls are also probably new to the business and are not really getting their fair share of the take. In other words mms gets most of the take.
That's why it persists.

It could also be what H Man said in his report. They send in a stooge to get your money and then once that happens they send in the bait to milk you more.

Something around those affects are happening over there!

This works only once for unsuspecting mongers.

Never been there.... but is easy to formulate the happenings based on reports.

They are certainly not following the advice of "Harvard Business School"

Finding the best business plan and improving on it.

Their practice will stop when Mongers stop patronizing them!

Kipapa Gulch
01-05-10, 16:59
I definitely agree with Da Boats analyses of the situation.

Perfect fit.

Suatenten
01-08-10, 00:21
Hi! This is Sua.

I always provide good service to my good clients. They treat me right, I treat them right. I am always available when they MAKE an appointment with me and KEEP the appointment. Sometimes I cannot meet them when they want, but that happens.

Many times, customers call to make an appointment but they DO NOT show up on time. That is not good business. Other times, they do not treat me right so they do not deserve my time. I'm sure you can understand my point of view. I respect my clients and they respect me, too. That is what I like, that is what my clients deserve and that is what I deserve.

Please call me at 853-0487 if you have any questions.

Happy New Year everyone! Here's to a great 2010. The Year of the Tiger! See you all soon.

Love,

Sua

Lkjhgf
01-08-10, 02:18
Hi! This is Sua.

I always provide good service to my good clients. They treat me right, I treat them right. I am always available when they MAKE an appointment with me and KEEP the appointment. Sometimes I cannot meet them when they want, but that happens.

Many times, customers call to make an appointment but they DO NOT show up on time. That is not good business. Other times, they do not treat me right so they do not deserve my time. I'm sure you can understand my point of view. I respect my clients and they respect me, too. That is what I like, that is what my clients deserve and that is what I deserve.

Happy New Year everyone! Here's to a great 2010. The Year of the Tiger! See you all soon.

Love,

SuaSua, I'm always early and on time, and nice to you also tip well, but mms always like to pass me off to some one else. you good in what you do and we like see you .not some one else.

All these other girls always keep they appointment like hana, kelly, apple, skye, amy, etc.etc, So why put up your place?

Until I hear good thing about your place, I won't be comming by.

Good luck to you and happy new year too/ my last time with you was great

K Designs
01-08-10, 03:08
If this is you Sua, don't take offense to the comments posted by others, but take it as constructive criticism. You should also pass the word to the other girls that their actions affect future visits from us. I think all guys expect a dud every once in a while, but all these negative posts can't be good for business.

Hetero Man
01-08-10, 03:37
If P10 is surviving the economic crunch, then Nothing need be said.
A multitude of mongers gave you a chance or got some goofball, and won't be back.

Nuff said.

Gnd378
01-08-10, 05:12
Hi! This is Sua.

Love,

SuaIt's a shame hun, everyone liked you but you disappoint almost everyone with your famous bait and switch.

Kekehawaii
01-08-10, 07:10
Hi! This is Sua.

Love,

Sua

Sua, you know you are the onlyt hottie there and we all want a piece of you. The talent has gone downhill. Bring back TJ, Mulan and the others then we will all come back. You simply can not go around for all of us. Lyla is probably the best right now, but far from the talent you had last year.

Closetperv
01-08-10, 14:54
Sua, you know you are the onlyt hottie there and we all want a piece of you. The talent has gone downhill. Bring back Tijuana, Mulan and the others then we will all come back. You simply can not go around for all of us. Lyla is probably the best right now, but far from the talent you had last year.Don't forget to bring back Tamiko too! She was my first ATF!

Lowly
01-09-10, 02:23
Yeah when I think to myself if I going repeat or not what comes to mind first, is what was my experience like the last time I was there, as opposed to what it may be the the next time I go! Just as I don't drink now so I can feel good the next time!

Lonely Wolf
01-09-10, 06:10
yeah, every time I travel to honolulu, I always wanted to try P10 out (Sua) I mean I seen her pics on City Vibe, Backspace, Craiglist, Hawaii Escorts, and WoW, she is HOT! but when I check out the guide I find all this bad press about P10.

So I will end up going back to the sure thing. Hana (Ichiban) & Apple (RM) I call ahead (Hana personal cel, Apple, business #) I make an appointment, and when I get there she show up in the room. Granted I was told to wait a few times, but they still show up.

But I do understand where Sua is coming from, Clients can show up late or no show at all, or they were bad clients, who knows, it just that there is too much bad press about this place.

Well hopefully I can see Sua one day...will see....

Slow Hi
01-09-10, 14:25
Don't get me wrong. I like Sua and have been with her 7-8 times. She's a lot of fun and wild and crazy with multiple pops when you get her in the right mood.

I think her problem is that she is busy and wants to spread out the work to other girls. The problem is that the rest of the talent there right now is not really good except my two favorite white chicks who rotate in and out.

The bottom line is if I call and make an appointment an I show up then my appointment better be there. It's the same concept as going to te doctor or a hair stylist.

If you can be there then don't make the appoinment. That goes both ways.

The worst thin is to book me and waste
my time going down there. 95% of the time I'm pissed if I get a no show that I'm not going to see ANYONE there so bait and switch just does not work.

I never call to make an appointment so I don't have this problem but I completely understand because I have had plenty of no shows with other providers.

You guys need to check out the white girls there if that's your thing. Young fit and hot. Hell I saw Julie 5 times in two weeks the last time she was here and got very familiar with her new enhancement.

Sorry to whoever went there last time I was there and asked for Jessi. I was already I the room with her and could hear you asking for her at the door.

Anyone seen Chloe there? Tried to see her twice but both times something happened.

If you are set on seeing Sua my suggestion is to go there a few times to see the other girls and then make your appointment in person for your next time with Sua by talking to her directly after your session.

You establish a little trust a little business and a little face to face.

Just my opinion. Is it worth the trouble? Can be. Like I said though you gotta catch her when she's horny. She'll take control and use you as a sex toy. And then when you pop she'll let you rest and then put you back to work again.

At least that was my experience a couple of times. The other times when she was not into it we lack luster.

Very little DFK though so don't expect that. Even she does DFK it's a wierd fast wet thing. Kinda like a puppy licking your face. Not that she's a dog by any means.

As I've said before though I'm into white girls right now and for GFE with DFK my favorite right now is Julie out of anyone anywhere. Of course I've seen her at least 2 dozen times so she should at least act like my girlfriend. She definitely makes me feel like she is my girlfriend for the hour I am there. Just gotta get her to do BBBJ and I might not see anyone else ever again.

Kekehawaii
01-09-10, 14:30
yeah, every time I travel to honolulu, I always wanted to try P10 out (Sua) I mean I seen her pics on City Vibe, Backspace, Craiglist, Hawaii Escorts, and WoW, she is HOT! but when I check out the guide I find all this bad press about P10.

So I will end up going back to the sure thing. Hana (Ichiban) & Apple (RM) I call ahead (Hana personal cel, Apple, business #) I make an appointment, and when I get there she show up in the room. Granted I was told to wait a few times, but they still show up.

But I do understand where Sua is coming from, Clients can show up late or no show at all, or they were bad clients, who knows, it just that there is too much bad press about this place.

Well hopefully I can see Sua one day...will see....

Sua is definitely worth it (if she will see you). It is hit or miss with me, even though I've seen her 15-20 times already. Back at Ichiban (Champions), Ala Moana Hotel, before she ended up at the current place.

Kpounda
01-09-10, 15:03
Sua is definitely worth it (if she will see you). It is hit or miss with me, even though I've seen her 15-20 times already. Back at Ichiban (Champions), Ala Moana Hotel, before she ended up at the current place.
WOW you're lucky! I have'nt even tried her once but she is on my "to do" list if the reports of P10 gets better. Hopefully one day I can see her and check her off of my list. I wish I saw her when she was at Ichiban but Oh well, plenty other hotties out there to sample.

Ducky007
01-09-10, 15:39
I went during the day and told mamasan can I see the girls and if I like I was going out feed the meter she told me to go feed the meter frist? I didn't go back.

Aloha

Suatenten
01-09-10, 18:17
Thank you all for your comments and PM and I truly appreciate your honesty and concerns. We always want to provide the very best for our good customers but it hasn't always been possible. If we disappointed you, we are sorry. We are always trying to improve our services but it doesn't always work out that way and it does take time. Thank you in advance for your patience. We try to get better and we will always try to provide the very best for all of you. Thank you and see you soon. Love, Sua

Eric Shin
01-09-10, 19:13
Sua can be flakey at times with decent but not great service. I think she has appeal with a come fuk mehard big boy type of attitude. Has anyon noticed that is getting kind of chunky lately?

Lkjhgf
01-09-10, 20:08
Sua can be flakey at times with decent but not great service. I think she has appeal with a come fuk mehard big boy type of attitude. Has anyon noticed that is getting kind of chunky lately?Yep! Chunky, wild, fu attitude, etc.

Memahu
01-09-10, 21:04
Sua can be flakey at times with decent but not great service. I think she has appeal with a come fuk mehard big boy type of attitude. Has anyon noticed that is getting kind of chunky lately?

It's good if the junk is in the right trunk.

Seenum
01-09-10, 21:15
Got to say that sua has a great pussy but with that bait and switch sometimes you dont want to take a chance.

Memahu
01-10-10, 02:34
Very little DFK though so don't expect that. Even she does DFK it's a wierd fast wet thing. Kinda like a puppy licking your face. Not that she's a dog by any means.

Is DFK more of a Japanese than a Korean thing that the women like to do? Even the porn from Japan, there seems to more and longer DFK scenes.

K Designs
01-12-10, 02:33
Sorry to whoever went there last time I was there and asked for Jessi. I was already I the room with her and could hear you asking for her at the door.Wasn't me, but would you mind posting your experience with Jessi?

Slow Hi
01-13-10, 04:46
Jessi is one of my favorites and Sua makes sure I know when she comes into town.

Very nice sweet young girl. You pretty muh take the lead. Rocking college girl body.

Skills are good for a young one. All positions good no Greek or DFK. Actually no kissing on lips at all. At least I have not been able to.

She likes it doggy with her laying flat with her ass up high. Just looking at that makes me go let alone banging it.

She's not much into TS but at least for me feels like a girlfriend. Hell I can't get my real girlfriend to give me a TS.

Good friendly chit chat. She's young though so convo is limited.

I like Julie better because she's more aggressive and will DFK. Heck if she allowed it I would spend a whole session jut kicking it and making out with her. She'd probably think I was some kind of wierdo. Although she should know me well enough now. Maybe I'll do that next time an see how it goes.

Wasn't me, but would you mind posting your experience with Jessi?

Aktagalo
01-13-10, 07:12
I like Julie better because she's more aggressive and will DFK. Heck if she allowed it I would spend a whole session jut kicking it and making out with her. She'd probably think I was some kind of wierdo. Although she should know me well enough now. Maybe I'll do that next time an see how it goes.Julie was my first at P10 and haven't really been too interested in the others since I've been with her a couple of times. Feel guilty that I don't go see her often enough (last time was a few months ago) as I've been way too busy with work. But great GFE exp. And great chatting with her as she's got a good head on her shoulders and she's really nice in that she makes you feel comfortable to be with her.

Slow, I normally don't have a jealous bone in my body but when you mentioned that you've seen Julie at least 2 dozen times, I couldn't help but turn a slight shade of green.

Julie, if you're reading this, I promise I will be by soon and I want to see and play with your new additions!

Stay safe brothers,

Ak

Slow Hi
01-13-10, 14:59
LOL don't be jealous. I'm sure we are each her favorite customer one our at a time.

I've been having this white girl thing for a while. Conversation is a good thing I guess. Just got tired of not being able to talk to the girls. Just my thing I guess.

Julie is skinny skinny so if you like meat on you bones be forewarned.

She looks a little like Julia Roberts but prettier I think. Don't tell her that she looks like JR because she doesn't like JR.

Julie was my first at P10 and haven't really been too interested in the others since I've been with her a couple of times. Feel guilty that I don't go see her often enough (last time was a few months ago) as I've been way too busy with work. But great GFE exp. And great chatting with her as she's got a good head on her shoulders and she's really nice in that she makes you feel comfortable to be with her.

Slow, I normally don't have a jealous bone in my body but when you mentioned that you've seen Julie at least 2 dozen times, I couldn't help but turn a slight shade of green.

Julie, if you're reading this, I promise I will be by soon and I want to see and play with your new additions!

Stay safe brothers,

Ak

Dasearch
01-13-10, 15:32
Total waste of time.

Sorry guys.

Would not recommend!

Aktagalo
01-13-10, 18:40
LOL don't be jealous. I'm sure we are each her favorite customer one our at a time.

I've been having this white girl thing for a while. Conversation is a good thing I guess. Just got tired of not being able to talk to the girls. Just my thing I guess.

Julie is skinny skinny so if you like meat on you bones be forewarned.

She looks a little like Julia Roberts but prettier I think. Don't tell her that she looks like JR because she doesn't like JR.I think prettier than Julia as well and I do LOVE tall and skinny!

Closetperv
01-13-10, 23:33
Thank you all for your comments and PM and I truly appreciate your honesty and concerns. We always want to provide the very best for our good customers but it hasn't always been possible. If we disappointed you, we are sorry. We are always trying to improve our services but it doesn't always work out that way and it does take time. Thank you in advance for your patience. We try to get better and we will always try to provide the very best for all of you. Thank you and see you soon. Love, SuaHey Sua,

I'd be willing to skip a couple of rotations at Sakura and go back to P10 if you'd be willing to post some body shots of the ladies you got working there.

Ducky007
01-14-10, 16:21
Hey Sua,

I'd be willing to skip a couple of rotations at Sakura and go back to P10 if you'd be willing to post some body shots of the ladies you got working there.I've always thought that was a good idea. I stopped by daytime wanted to see the talent working before i loaded the meter with quaters and was told to feed the meter first? Well you just sent me away to another amp, oh well.

Aloha

Kipapa Gulch
01-16-10, 03:53
Hey Sua, There's no way I'd go back to your place no matter what.

Got a real goofball the last time and guess what. That was the last time!!-

Ck813
01-16-10, 13:13
Jessi is definitely the girl next door with spinner type looks and sexy bod. She is very quiet, no shower. We hugged and then she started with nip sucking, kissing me all over no lip action not GFE. CBJ and she does that awesome pressure down the shaft that makes your whole body quiver. CG, I opted out of Doggy and finished in Mish.

L/10A/10S/10

Definitely will see her when she comes back!!!

Ck813
01-31-10, 12:54
Julie is truly one of the best providers I have ever been with. If you are a first timer this one is for you. She knocked on the door and politely let herself in and climbed right on me and helped me undress. She talked and played with my cock making me even more horny. CBJ and very good at it. CG, Doggy, finished in mish. Allows kissing no tongue but it was awesome. Julie can take a pounding also. She is on the thinner side. Pretty face and some store bought D'S.

A/10L/8S/100000000000000000000.

Will definitely repeat. Now I must try the Japanese girl and Sua then I am whole at P10. So far so good brothers!

Gnd378
01-31-10, 18:06
Hey Sua, There's no way I'd go back to your place no matter what.

Got a real goofball the last time and guess what. That was the last time!!-Despite her bad reports I decided to toftt and take sua. I'll just skip to the end did an unexpected cof on sua the first two shots hit her in the chin then bounced into her mouth the rest went on the side of her face and hair she wasn't to happy.

Puinsai808
02-02-10, 20:13
I noticed that the posts for P10 are usually fake with no face shot.

http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/ads/1582047238.html

Is this a real photo? Tineye.com came back with zero results. Wow, she is hot if it is true. I think it's too good to be true. ;-)

Ck813
02-03-10, 19:48
Is this real?

I am gonna try her very soon. Gotta get over the flu!

* * * H o t _ J a p a n e s e _ A s i a n _ G i r l __ * * * - w4m -

Kipapa Gulch
02-03-10, 21:19
I'm sorry but we don't know who you are, I mean with 6 posts this morning.

You could be Sua for all we know. I wouldn't put it past her!

And don't bullshit me!

You can't just walk in and be treated like royalty.

You know how many guys hate that place. Hundreds.

Ck813
02-04-10, 14:53
Hey fellow brothers why do not we give Sua another chance, I did. I have seen Julie and Jessi and have been very satisfied!!! She gave me a second chance!

Puinsai808
02-06-10, 04:00
Originally Posted by Puinsai808

Is this a real photo? Tineye.comcame back with zero results. Wow, she is hot if it is true. I think it's too good to be true.
I posted another review and comments about Julie/P10 yesterday.

I went today and Julie said the place was packed last night. She was walking around like she'd been in the saddle all day.

This picture on CL is another one where. NO. It isn't the girl. But damn close.

I was in there a few nights ago and saw some chick who resembles this pic and probably even better. Dude. Lighten up. P10 is a great AMP. Obviously to me. If you don't like the service or advertising or anything else about it, there are a hundred other AMP's on this island.

Move on.Dude, Lay off the pipe. Who cares about Julie that you appear to be obsessed. There was nothing offensive in my post. This is the thread for P10 posts. RTFF before you post in such a confrontational manner.

Apparently Jackson isn't taking a liking to your attitude as displayed by his censoring below.

Chill out dude.

Hotrod82
02-06-10, 05:34
Hey fellow brothers why do not we give Sua another chance, I did. I have seen Julie and Jessi and have been very satisfied!!! She gave me a second chance!She gave YOU a 2nd chance? I really really hope you meant you gave her a 2nd chance, you have the money not her, she not paying you to come see her, its the other way around.

Showboatt
02-06-10, 15:24
I'll call Sua next week...

I've never been there!

See what happens!!!

I want to see how good looking this lady is!

Showboat

Closetperv
02-06-10, 15:37

Is this a real photo? Tineye.com came back with zero results. Wow, she is hot if it is true. I think it's too good to be true. ;-)No it's not. Saw Lyla awhile ago and posted a report on it, but they do not use real photos. I described her as a pretty tall chick. She's about 5-9ish, B's, and horrible at guessing weight but I'd say 150ish. She kind of looks big boned and has a really nice body. Her face is what I liked the most, because it was really pleasing to the eye.

Touch808
02-08-10, 07:05
No it's not. Saw Lyla awhile ago and posted a report on it, but they do not use real photos. I described her as a pretty tall chick. She's about 5-9ish, B's, and horrible at guessing weight but I'd say 150ish. She kind of looks big boned and has a really nice body. Her face is what I liked the most, because it was really pleasing to the eye.is this Lyla Japanese/Korean from Sandiego?

Tattoo of a bird on her shoulder and a star on her hip?

Pok Gai
02-09-10, 16:59
No it's not. Saw Lyla awhile ago and posted a report on it, but they do not use real photos. I described her as a pretty tall chick. She's about 5-9ish, B's, and horrible at guessing weight but I'd say 150ish. She kind of looks big boned and has a really nice body. Her face is what I liked the most, because it was really pleasing to the eye.

Had my 1st trip there and it was good. On my way out, had to get a 2nd look at a girl heading into a room (with another girl). MS said that was Lyla (Lily was the other girl). They both weren't that tall though, and were petite in my opinion. I hope it's not a re-use of names, great way to mix the girls up!

Closetperv
02-10-10, 00:43
is this Lyla Japanese/Korean from Sandiego?

Tattoo of a bird on her shoulder and a star on her hip?Can't really recollect any tattoos but yes I do remember her stating she was from Cali.

Ck813
02-10-10, 00:58
Ok, why the fu. Does P10 have to use fake photos? They know their girls are hot with smoking bodies and I have not seen one fugly girl their yet. Julie, Jessi, Sua are smoking hot and all give excellent service.

I was told Lily is the tall Local Japanese girl with huge tits! WTF is it SUA?

I'm really enjoying going there so why not be straight up with us all? When I saw Lily she looked at least 5'10".

Sua, you are the hottest babe out there and I would marry you in a heart beat so please be up front with us!

Had my 1st trip there and it was good. On my way out, had to get a 2nd look at a girl heading into a room (with another girl). MS said that was Lyla (Lily was the other girl). They both weren't that tall though, and were petite in my opinion. I hope it's not a re-use of names, great way to mix the girls up!

Pok Gai
02-10-10, 05:15
Ok, why the fu. Does P10 have to use fake photos? They know their girls are hot with smoking bodies and I have not seen one fugly girl their yet. Julie, Jessi, Sua are smoking hot and all give excellent service.

I was told Lily is the tall Local Japanese girl with huge tits! WTF is it SUA?

I'm really enjoying going there so why not be straight up with us all? When I saw Lily she looked at least 5'10".

Sua, you are the hottest babe out there and I would marry you in a heart beat so please be up front with us!

I'd guess it's because girls don't want their real pics out there (friends, family, LE). Some pics look better then the real thing, but some pics actually don't look as good as the real deal (atleast from what I got to see in my 1 trip). I think it's all good as long as you have fun.

Captin Crunch
02-10-10, 05:31
Why don't they take real pics of their bodies without their faces?

Dan1388
02-16-10, 03:35
Ok I went in today and from my experience with her, I'll definitely not be back. I was a total gentlemen, she didnt give me attitude, she was pleasant and cute, we flirted but her service was horrid and seemed like she tried to pull one over on me, as if she thought I was a rookie. I did not say anything to her about her service, why should I have to. If she provides crap service she knows. I still gave her the full 1.5 even though she deserved about $40, I have a good career and am a generous tipper to a fault, regardless my money will go else where from now on.

Ive seen businesses flurish and reap rewards, but when they practice poor execution or bad judgement in time they will struggle and fail.

From what I read Sua and/or the MMS read and posts on this board, if that is indeed true, then I find the service she provided me to be even more of an insult. Sua should know better. Perhaps business for them is very solvent right now I dont know, but history isnt biased and poor business practices is the common denominator to a failed/struggling establishment.

Im not going to go into detail regarding the specifics of her service, if you want to know pm me and I will divulge what exactly happened. Im sorry I dont want to relay my experience with Sua out in the open, she needs to be more responsible for the service she provides.

I really hope the MMS or Sua does read this, but whether they take it to heart is completely up to them.

Lkjhgf
02-17-10, 04:44
Ok I went in today and from my experience with her, I'll definitely not be back. I was a total gentlemen, she didnt give me attitude, she was pleasant and cute, we flirted but her service was horrid and seemed like she tried to pull one over on me, as if she thought I was a rookie. I did not say anything to her about her service, why should I have to. If she provides crap service she knows. I still gave her the full 1.5 even though she deserved about $40, I have a good career and am a generous tipper to a fault, regardless my money will go else where from now on.

Ive seen businesses flurish and reap rewards, but when they practice poor execution or bad judgement in time they will struggle and fail.

From what I read Sua and/or the MMS read and posts on this board, if that is indeed true, then I find the service she provided me to be even more of an insult. Sua should know better. Perhaps business for them is very solvent right now I dont know, but history isnt biased and poor business practices is the common denominator to a failed/struggling establishment.

Im not going to go into detail regarding the specifics of her service, if you want to know pm me and I will divulge what exactly happened. Im sorry I dont want to relay my experience with Sua out in the open, she needs to be more responsible for the service she provides.

I really hope the MMS or Sua does read this, but whether they take it to heart is completely up to them.Dan,

That is how she is, and how the is place is run, and they don't care.

So don't try to make an appointment too, they don't keep it, and then try to pass another girl off to you.

Mama with the dog and Sua run the place poorly.

IF and when I do want to see same one there, I do not pay the house fees until the girl I want comes to the room, and thats the right one.

You not by your self on this one

Mahalos I was there last week to try Julie 9, 8, 8

Got the say thought when sua is on she can be wild one.

Condor Man
02-17-10, 13:40
Why don't they take real pics of their bodies without their faces?This is the tip of the iceberg of why I don't go there anymore. you would think that it wouldn't be a problem to just take a picture and blur their faces. BUT I know for a fact that they (management/providers) tend to think that us mongers are idiots and can't tell the diff. I know it's a negative frame of mind, but it's really an issue of lacking respect.

Dan1388
02-18-10, 04:34
Look I'm sure Sua has given great service to her customers, I have recieved good service from her many times. The fact that she can be hot or cold is what I don't appreciate, when I tip her I'm consistant with my tip so she should reciprocate my gesture with her service, thats how it works.

I'm sure she will give great service, but I'm not going in there crossing my fingers that I get her on a good night, I'm shouldn't have to roll the dice. I also had an appt with her and was her regular. She even appologized after saying that next time she'll do better and spend more time, I just smiled and gave her a kiss on the cheek. She needs my money more than I need her.

Condor Man
02-18-10, 05:02
I also wanted to add to my last post:

I have been there multiple times and have had the same "bait and switch" done to me as other mongers have reported. Sua, if you're reading this, strike 4 and you're out!

Genji 808
02-18-10, 21:49
I usually hit 3-4 places when I monger and settle in the place where I find the girl I want to see.

Always have a backup plan. I have a list of the girls in my head I want to try and just cross them out and move to the next if the timing is not right. P10 has been relegated to the bottom of that list.

Thank you for a free market economy.

Hard808
02-19-10, 14:05
Hey Sua, whats up with the bait and switch again? Called and asked for a particular girl, you yourself said she was in. I went down to be told by mama she is not in got new girl want to try? HELL NO. Wasted my time driving into town for that same old sh! T. P10 will slowly lose all the mongers and go down.

Dasearch
02-19-10, 15:29
Not worth the time or effort to go to this place.

Others save your money and move on!

Memahu
02-20-10, 03:35
http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/ads/1607704942.html

She has an ad for today. I haven't seen her. Is that her?

Warburton 0263
02-20-10, 03:49
http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/ads/1607704942.html

She has an ad for today. I haven't seen her. Is that her?

That picture does not look like Sua.

Lkjhgf
02-20-10, 04:15
That picture does not look like Sua.The picture does look like her, little older and heavier, also wild when shes into it.

But don't bank on seeing her because you will get the switch, not feeling well, got the period, etc. etc. etc.

Most of the girls are ok, but the management sucks.

Bench Warmer
02-20-10, 06:20
Stopped by today to see Ara but she was off today. Sua begged me to stay so I ended up with her. Pretty much standard Sua action. I enjoyed it. Only problem is I smelled like her perfume for hours. Had to do evasive tactics.

Afterward she says its really busy and she's really happy to make more money to go shopping. When asked why doesn't she save some money, she replies "i don't save money". Kind of like she wasy saying "what for?" The way she said it made me think she has a spending problem. Wonder if "shopping" is her code word for gambling?

saw lylee (sp?) the last time but choose someone else instead. She's cute. Native english speaker. Might try her next time. if you want to torture yourself, go ask for cherry. imagine your grandmother with 500cc implants in a tight gold strapless. classic.

Zanga 808
02-20-10, 23:57
if you want to torture yourself, go ask for cherry. imagine your grandmother with 500cc implants in a tight gold strapless. classic. hhh man that just ruined it for P10. I don't think I could see that and still get it up even with another girl.

Duce1
02-21-10, 02:38
Julie 5'8", slim, very white, with nice "c" with pink nipples (I like everything pink which is true for Julie).

Talked for a few minutes getting to know each other. Started with light kissing while stroking junior, went to 69 till "O". DATY, standard positions and dfk till pop.

Everything mentioned about Julie is true. No fiv, or kinky stuff.

Julie gets turned on by kissing if your breath is nice, she mentioned others who had bad breath (turn off). This works both ways.

Offered TS (table shower) never had this before. Awesome experience and a great way to end a session. Julie soaped me up both front and back and rinsed me off with lots of warm water. Also gave me mouth wash and said just spit out in the drain. Left with everything feeling clean. If TS is what you like, ask for one if not offered. In fact try TS if never experienced.

L-8, A-9, S-8

Standard fee $$ house and provider

Duce

Candy Addict
02-21-10, 08:32
if you want to torture yourself, go ask for cherry. imagine your grandmother with 500cc implants in a tight gold strapless. classic.Brother 2322,

Now that is a really horrible image, considering that both of my grandmothers are long-time dead, and would be over 100 if they were still alive! Is it remotely possible that you might have maybe exaggerated just a tiny bit? Most reports have put Cherry in her 40's somewhere, and since I'm fif...um, older than that, somehow I doubt she'd remind me of my grandmas. Perhaps yer just a young'n yerself. Just how old are you, 2322? :D

Member #4671
02-21-10, 14:48
In Cherry's defense (if this is the one from CHM) she is decent for someone I think is in her late 40's to early 50's. She does have a little pudge in the middle but other then that had a nice store bought rack, tight ass, but a not so nice face. If you are looking to get the most out of your $$ then try her. At CHM I got BBBJ, CIM, back massage then repeat round 2 with FIV, FIA, and all the basics. Not a looker but definetly a good fuck.

Be safe

Bench Warmer
02-22-10, 02:59
Brother 2322,

Now that is a really horrible image, considering that both of my grandmothers are long-time dead, and would be over 100 if they were still alive! Is it remotely possible that you might have maybe exaggerated just a tiny bit? Most reports have put Cherry in her 40's somewhere, and since I'm fif...um, older than that, somehow I doubt she'd remind me of my grandmas. Perhaps yer just a young'n yerself. Just how old are you, 2322? :D
Yeah, it was an exaggeration but dang, she needs to hang up the g-string.

Captin Crunch
02-22-10, 12:05
Sua,
If you're reading this thread, Pm me. I'd like to set up a time to see you. Never seen you before.

Hard808
03-11-10, 07:40
Yes LYLA is quite a hottie and i know YMMV but she has a poor California attitude atleast with me she did. Would not repeat her but would still try another one there. They suppose to have some new girls

Member #4752
03-13-10, 03:41
Why is the thread called "Warning" Perfect 10? And where is this place? Thanks for the help.

Hotrod82
03-13-10, 05:20
Why is the thread called "Warning" Perfect 10? And where is this place? Thanks for the help.

Read and you will find out....

Go to the first post, hence the person that started the thread.

Member #4752
03-16-10, 04:29
Gheesh Atc808, you're a senior member. This can't be news to you, can it?
Ok, I only frequent certain places, don't want my car to be seen parked all over the place. I don't claim to know all the places either or I wouldn't need to partake in the forum for info.

Candy Addict
03-16-10, 05:29

The answer to your "why" question is contained in the very first post of this thread. The address is mentioned elsewhere. Not being an a$$, just don't know it off the top my head and you can search the thread as easily as I can! :D

Hard808
03-19-10, 20:20
Had Vivian the other day. Very new to the biz, but really wants to make you happy. Help instruct her to what you want. Not someone you would take a double look out in public though. But her attitude and willing to please is great. Seems to only have a couple of girls there i guess since the raid Sua needs to warm the place up again.

Member #4671
03-26-10, 05:03
Called and mama said Julie is working.

Can anyone confirm?

I know mama has a tendecy to lie and bait n switch.

What's the line up?

Memahu
03-27-10, 04:49
I know mama has a tendecy to lie and bait n switch.

I would go to the place anyway and then say "ok bye" when she's not there just to make a customer statement.

Pok Gai
03-27-10, 15:02
I would go to the place anyway and then say "ok bye" when she's not there just to make a customer statement.

Doesn't MS take her share first before Julie would come in? I guess could always say can I see Julie first. I've lost track of time since the raid, but I thought this was Julie's vacation time.

Darkman808
03-27-10, 19:28
Last time I had a session at P10 (3 weeks ago), I went in 'apparently' after the raid.

While waiting I asked MS about it and she behaved like that wasn't true. She said "everybody says we had raid, but no. "

Who am I to argue. Anyway, she was more inquisitive than usual, I even wondered why she didn't recognize me from before. Truth is, the last 3 or 4 times I have been there, the older stout woman was the MS. This girl I was talking to is the woman I think many guys refer to as Sua. But still, I had seen her many times before during my many earlier mongering adventures.

Back to your question.

My last visit, after a 3rd degree about who I have seen before. I eventually ended up in the front room by the entrance. Sua left me and brought back Lyla.

In spite of mixed reviews from others, I had a fuckin' blast with her. It didn't even occur to me that I didn't pay the house fee. Until I was giving Lyla her gift. Then she asked me, "Did you pay mama?" I said no and left 50.

I walked out with Sua, gave me my stick of gum, chatted and escorted me out the door. Never mentioned the house fee.

Funny thing is, as I write this, I realize that the last time I saw Julie there, (about 4 maybe 5 weeks ago?). The exact same thing happened. I had called, made an appointment with her, walked in, the old MS took me to the back room (with the big bed and it's own bathroom) and left me until Julie showed up. Same thing, no fee request. I gave it to Julie (I remembered, she didn't ask) and she said "thanks. "

I know a lot of guys have had bad reports about P10. As most all AMPs do at some point. But I've been pretty lucky there.

I guess YMMV. Stay safe fellow mongers!

Max808
03-27-10, 22:27
Sua seems to have a memory problem lately. She even forgot how to provide the outstanding service she used to. The last time I was with her, she told me that she didn't recognize me until halfway through the session even though she used to treat me like her long lost sugar daddy. The last two times I was with Sua, she didn't ask me for the fee and was walking me out the room door when I reminded her. She said, "Oh I forgot" and laughed. Might just be an act, but I wouldn't walk out without giving them what is due. I haven't been there in months and do miss Sua a little, but I miss the old Sua and not the way she is now. She was a wild animal and gave fantastic TS afterward with a lot of little extra touches.

Oh well, I'll post if I go back to P10.

Darkman808
03-31-10, 02:43
is this Lyla Japanese/Korean from Sandiego?

Tattoo of a bird on her shoulder and a star on her hip?I met this girl today. As described with the tats. She is not Lyla. But her name is Lili.

And yes, she's from SD and is 22, Japanese and Korean. Could easily pass for looking like local chick, until she starts to speak with clear good English

Yes, she has flawless skin, nice tan, not petite, but not at all fat. She is big boned, but has a nice curvaceous bod. Nice natural be cups, nice ass.

Friendly, warm, cute face, great personality. And she loves her job, as far as I can tell.

I gave her DATY (my ATF thing to do) and she O'd big time. She was soaking wet. Moaned and groaned, very vocal. She's very sexy and sensual. I enjoyed DFK and ran my fingers, hands, and tongue in every corner of her bod. She seemed to really enjoy it.

Would highly recommend.

Would highly repeat.

Would love to spend more time with her. She's going back to mainland next week. Will be gone for awhile and will return later in the month.

Better "go now Hawaii!"

Asked MS about "Julie". Not here she said.

Mavrick7
04-02-10, 13:51
Brother Darkman808,
I had the same experience there recently. They changed the signage, and the MS seemed very cautious and evasive about the "raid" WTF, it happened everyone knows it....

I had the pleasure of Lily's services, never had Lyla, but I think that these are two different girls.

This is the diamond in the rough, non-pro, interested in having fun while making some money.

Lily is about 5'6", Korean girl, b-cup tities with inverted nipples. She would be described as "healthy" one of those girls that doesn't work out and eat only organic foods. She is about 125 lbs with a nicely shaven pussy.

This girl loves to have her tities licked, pussy eaten, FIV, and DFK. It was truly a GFE! To make it more appealing, she is multi-orgasmic. She is very open about her life and shared that doesn't even have this kind of fucking in her personal life.
Pulled me into mish, and later switched to Cow-girl for another O.

Everything covered, but for a regular girl going back to college I totally understand her situation.

L/A/S Body
8/10/8 7

V Rider
04-02-10, 15:15
Had Vivian the other day. Very new to the biz, but really wants to make you happy. Help instruct her to what you want. Not someone you would take a double look out in public though. But her attitude and willing to please is great. Seems to only have a couple of girls there i guess since the raid Sua needs to warm the place up again.How does she look? L? A? S? $/$$/$$$? height? Weight?

Darkman808
04-02-10, 15:49
Everything covered, but for a regular girl going back to college I totally understand her situation.

L/A/S Body

8/10/8 7Thanks Mav,

Yeah, she was excellent.

This is the kind of girl that keeps you coming back for more.

Damn, I'm now broke again for awhile.

But would be back with her in a heartbeat if I had the kala!

Mavrick7
04-03-10, 16:24
Brother Darkman808,
I know what you mean by waiting to get more funds to explore, a once in a lifetime opportunity for some really fresh, vibrant pussy!

Went back again, but decided to have some variety.

Learned that they have another Haole girl, Roxy working there. Claimed that she just started a couple days ago. Walks in, cute looking girl, Italian Ancestery, from Orlando, FL. Not fat at all, but very shapely body.

She is attractive, about 5'0", 105lbs, white skin, c-cup tities (natural), shaven pussy. Very young, and inexperienced, kinda like the other report for Vivian.

Eager to please, but some road blocks (no kissing, no Daty, no pussy play). I wasn't sure what was going on with her, so she told me this was her 1st or 2nd night, and that this was the biggest cock. Pussy was really tight, couldn't fit the whole length, but she took it like a champ.

She was much more relaxed after the deed, offered light massage and clean up with hot towel.

Took me back to the Table shower, nude body massage, and back to the room and laid on the bed nude. Seemed like she wanted some more action, but just played with the cock and allowed titie suction. MS knocked on the door, so I ended the session.

L/A/S body
7/7/7 8.5

Duce1
04-03-10, 21:30
How does she look? L? A? S? $/$$/$$$? height? Weight?If more of us keep requesting for QUALITY posts. Just maybe basic information like height, weight or at least body type will be provided.

I usually ignore posts with very little information.

I know it sometimes feels like hitting your head agains the wall.

But at least I know I'm not the only one requesting details.

Thanks again,

Duce

Hard808
04-06-10, 16:51
About 5'2 maybe 115-120 a little pouch, a's with little eraser nips. Shouldhave left at the end of March but wants to come back enjoyed her time here.

If more of us keep requesting for QUALITY posts. Just maybe basic information like height, weight or at least body type will be provided.

I usually ignore posts with very little information.

I know it sometimes feels like hitting your head agains the wall.

But at least I know I'm not the only one requesting details.

Thanks again,

Duce

Duce1
04-07-10, 00:11
About 5'2 maybe 115-120 a little pouch, a's with little eraser nips. Shouldhave left at the end of March but wants to come back enjoyed her time here.Appreciate the description. Sounds like my type. Hope Vivian comes back.

Thanks again,

Duce

Puinsai808
04-16-10, 02:06
I recall reading about P10 being busted and Sua acting like nothing had happened. Is that why this new ad has been appearing about new management and different feel?

http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/ads/1684419003.html

Gotta give them credit. The fake photos are always of hotties.

http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/ads/1693969229.html

Darkman808
04-18-10, 18:43
I recall reading about P10 being busted and Sua acting like nothing had happened. Is that why this new ad has been appearing about new management and different feel?

http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/ads/1684419003.html

Gotta give them credit. The fake photos are always of hotties.

http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/ads/1693969229.htmlYeah, I suspected that these ads were them again.

I know there are a lot of different opinions. Some bad some good. But I've had great luck there. Not sure why they go with the fake pic thing. Of course many others do too. Look at all the fake pics at the numerous massage places at CC.

Has anyone been to P10 lately?

Another new girl (Roxy) had a report. But with no DATY and not even LFK. I'll pas until she has better reports.

"I have to have my tunafish taco. Or I ain't goin' out to eat at all! "

Hehehehehe.

Mavrick7
04-20-10, 03:42
Brothers,
Talent definitely does not line up with pics, but they are slowly bringing back some talent. Went there a few days ago, lots of mongers visiting, but haven't read too many posts WTF?
Hurried into one of the rooms by the Mama to avoid seeing other mongers. I was told that Julie was back? Hesitated for others on the list (fuckin regret!).

Mama brings in Maile, who just started a couple of days ago. I could hear Julie walk into the other room, went through the whole suck, fuck, moan and cum routine before I went into the second position. Hey guys slow down a little bit.

Back to my girl, Maile, white girl, brunette, good looking girl. She is about 5'5", about 125 lbs, shaven box, A cup tities. One of those girls that looked better in clothes. Maile is very young, claims to be 22 years old, in the process of being divorced from her husband.

Very mechanical, okay lay on your back, covered BJ. Don't suck my nipples, but allowed pussy rubbing and play. Her pussy had a very strong smell, not appealing.
Started DATY, but as soon as she got wet, stopped and gave me this "I'm uncomfortable" bullshit.

She was trying really hard to be in "control" and make it very mechanical.

I gave her the slow, teasing missionary fuck, made her cum and then gave her a good local style pounding. Switched to doggie and and CG until completion.

After we were done, she opened up a little bit more, telling me that she doesn't let first time customers do this and that. Whatever, there won't be a second time. She is one of those chicks that should be paying me to fuck her.

L/A/S body
7/4/4 5 lose a couple of pounds and inject the fat into those tities, maybe they won't be so sensitive.

SinisterSex
04-20-10, 03:49
Yeah, I suspected that these ads were them again.

I know there are a lot of different opinions. Some bad some good. But I've had great luck there. Not sure why they go with the fake pic thing. Of course many others do too. Look at all the fake pics at the numerous massage places at CC.

Has anyone been to P10 lately?

Another new girl (Roxy) had a report. But with no DATY and not even LFK. I'll pas until she has better reports.

"I have to have my tunafish taco. Or I ain't goin' out to eat at all! "

Hehehehehe.

are Julie's pics fake?
http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/ads/1700106540.html

Mavrick7
04-20-10, 04:23
Brother Sinister,
Julie is pale as a ghost, that pic couldn't be here. She is a dead on match for a younger Julia Roberts. Big nose, and even her teeth look like Julia Roberts.

Shorter girl with fake blonde hair, enhanced C cup tities.

Lkjhgf
04-20-10, 13:41
Brother Sinister,

Julie is pale as a ghost, that pic couldn't be here. She is a dead on match for a younger Julia Roberts. Big nose, and even her teeth look like Julia Roberts.

Shorter girl with fake blonde hair, enhanced see cup tities.When I saw her last a couple months ago before she left, that is her in the picture. 9, 8, 9.

If she look like that now, might have been on the shit while on the mainland.

Good luck

Member #4671
05-04-10, 22:11
I decided to go for an early lunch break, called ahead 2 times to make sure Julie was available. Went in, MS said Julie be right in, then pops in 10 mins later and said "I send you another white girl". Told her I wanted to see, girl comes in, named Roxy, decent looking, nice body, but I wanted Julie so I asked MS to either send her in or give me my money back. Took my cash and proceded to leave. A short k girl (didn't get her name) tried to get me to stay and see Jessie, or a jap/k girl that they said was in the back. I didn't appreciate the bait and switch so I told her no Julie, no money. She said "please come back later and she be here" but f-that as much as I want to try Julie, then Jessie, it aint worth the games being played. Too bad for p10. Wouldve brought at least 3 visits if they didt try to play me.

Be safe brothers.

Lkjhgf
05-05-10, 02:48
I decided to go for an early lunch break, called ahead 2 times to make sure Julie was available. Went in, MS said Julie be right in, then pops in 10 mins later and said "I send you another white girl". Told her I wanted to see, girl comes in, named Roxy, decent looking, nice body, but I wanted Julie so I asked MS to either send her in or give me my money back. Took my cash and proceded to leave. A short k girl (didn't get her name) tried to get me to stay and see Jessie, or a jap/k girl that they said was in the back. I didn't appreciate the bait and switch so I told her no Julie, no money. She said "please come back later and she be here" but f-that as much as I want to try Julie, then Jessie, it aint worth the games being played. Too bad for p10. Wouldve brought at least 3 visits if they didt try to play me.

Be safe brothers.Pipe, Read my post in the nirvana section, they pull the same shit with duce and shampoo, way back me too, and at p10 too.

MS knowing julie not they or not comming in, but still bring you in.

That two fucking place they should shut them down,

Some time back I understand they got raided, that when left for the mainland.

Good luck, stay safe

Hawaiiboy88
05-09-10, 05:08
Anyone know if Lilyee has come back from CA?

She was supposed to come back this week.

Pok Gai
05-14-10, 05:04
So is Julie definitely long gone? Or was this just their usual bait/switch. Quite frankly..the girl they tried to swap out last time was pretty hot (i'd assume Lily/Lyla). But I wanted my snow bunny fix.

hey Pipefittah...safe to say Roxy not as hot as Julie?

Member #4671
05-14-10, 05:33
So is Julie definitely long gone? Or was this just their usual bait/switch. Quite frankly..the girl they tried to swap out last time was pretty hot (i'd assume Lily/Lyla). But I wanted my snow bunny fix.

hey Pipefittah...safe to say Roxy not as hot as Julie?Not even close. Although I never got to see julie, a tall, thin, blonde with d's out scores a short, average, blonde with b's. Roxy is ok looking (kinda like alyssa from CL. The real girl not the ad pics). They said the "brazilian" girl is still there (jessie) and lilyee is advertised on CL now. Idk because of their typical bait and switch, YMMV. BTW I called today for recon and MS said julie is working right now, didn't get a chance to scope it out though.

Closetperv
05-14-10, 09:56
Hey brothers, I've called for a boycott of P10 for the following reasons:

1. They usually short you on time.

2. They are the biggest bait and switch place ever! They do it more than a SW.

3. The use of fake pics to advertise for their business and the promise that you get to see that girl when you call to make reservation, but whoever you want to see if either on vacation or off.

4. The hard time they give you to try to get you to stay once they have lured you there.

5. They (Sua) has taken my house fee once and when no provider was available DID NOT RETURN IT!

In short P10 has had plenty of chances but have not improved at all. What makes it worse is that the MS even reads this forum! You would think that she would know what pisses us off and stop doing it, but keeps at it.

Iam138
05-14-10, 16:28
Not even close. Although I never got to see julie, a tall, thin, blonde with d's out scores a short, average, blonde with b's. Roxy is ok looking (kinda like alyssa from CL. The real girl not the ad pics). They said the "brazilian" girl is still there (jessie) and lilyee is advertised on CL now. Idk because of their typical bait and switch, YMMV. BTW I called today for recon and MS said julie is working right now, didn't get a chance to scope it out though.That picture they used for Jessi is a picture for this chick Lovely that visited here months ago

http://seattle.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/ovely-exoic-sibrian/4894503

Pok Gai
05-14-10, 17:24
*sigh*

I've never asked for lineup, but would asking to see them first prior to handing over the house fee work? I guess i just wanted another spin with Julie. But its our $$$, and if games are to be played...I will follow with the boycott. Not worth the stress/headaches

Got Viagra
05-15-10, 06:28
That picture they used for Jessi is a picture for this chick Lovely that visited here months ago

http://seattle.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/ovely-exoic-sibrian/4894503Went to P10 asked for an asian girl didnt like first girl forget her name.mama sent in another girl said she was brizilian/korean .jessie came in assured me she was part korean still dont believe her and would normally walk out at this point.But im a sucker for a sweet heart personality,shes was riesed in wisconson and her attitude showes it.5f tall 110 large Bs .She offered TS turned it down got right to business.Undressed LFK DATY CBJ CG MISH to finish.Yes the pic is fake but jessie is as hot just dosnt want to use her real pic.And from the reviews i read about that siberian girl ,jessie tops her in attitude and service.L/8 A/8 S/8

Condor Man
05-15-10, 22:04
Hey brothers, I've called for a boycott of P10 for the following reasons:

1. They usually short you on time.

2. They are the biggest bait and switch place ever! They do it more than a SW.

3. The use of fake pics to advertise for their business and the promise that you get to see that girl when you call to make reservation, but whoever you want to see if either on vacation or off.

4. The hard time they give you to try to get you to stay once they have lured you there.

5. They (Sua) has taken my house fee once and when no provider was available DID NOT RETURN IT!

In short P10 has had plenty of chances but have not improved at all. What makes it worse is that the MS even reads this forum! You would think that she would know what pisses us off and stop doing it, but keeps at it.Already ahead of you. My boycott has been in effect since late last year.

Worst is the bait and switch along with the hard time leaving after you say no.

Luvnsex2
05-16-10, 04:26
I noticed a change in Sua for a while now, but would still go as I did have a lot of fun there. When Sua would service me, she wasn't as playful, but still enjoyed the time. I have to wonder what is going on that she has changed.

And I would boycott, but now see that Lilyee and Lyla appear to be back. I've done both and both were fun, though Lily is the winner by far. Lyla is certainly pretty (a spinner) and the pic is real, but she has a CA attitude-friendly, but mostly business. Still felt REALL Good! Lily, with the black rimmed glasses reminded me of a sexy office type. In bed, well just awesome.

So, I don't know. May want to go and have a talk with Sua. Then since I'm there, have some fun with one of the three!

Already ahead of you. My boycott has been in effect since late last year.

Worst is the bait and switch along with the hard time leaving after you say no.

Eman007
05-17-10, 13:37
I noticed a change in Sua for a while now, but would still go as I did have a lot of fun there. When Sua would service me, she wasn't as playful, but still enjoyed the time. I have to wonder what is going on that she has changed.

And I would boycott, but now see that Lilyee and Lyla appear to be back. I've done both and both were fun, though Lily is the winner by far. Lyla is certainly pretty (a spinner) and the pic is real, but she has a CA attitude-friendly, but mostly business. Still felt REALL Good! Lily, with the black rimmed glasses reminded me of a sexy office type. In bed, well just awesome.

So, I don't know. May want to go and have a talk with Sua. Then since I'm there, have some fun with one of the three!Is this Lily the same same non petite hotty from SD? I got confused with the Lilyee/Lyla/Lily, damn dont want the bait and switch thing if I do decide to partake.

Slow Hi
05-18-10, 04:06
LOL. Jessie doesn't have an once of Korean in her.

Went to P10 asked for an asian girl didnt like first girl forget her name.mama sent in another girl said she was brizilian/korean .jessie came in assured me she was part korean still dont believe her and would normally walk out at this point.But im a sucker for a sweet heart personality,shes was riesed in wisconson and her attitude showes it.5f tall 110 large Bs .She offered TS turned it down got right to business.Undressed LFK DATY CBJ CG MISH to finish.Yes the pic is fake but jessie is as hot just dosnt want to use her real pic.And from the reviews i read about that siberian girl ,jessie tops her in attitude and service.L/8 A/8 S/8

Spyda
05-18-10, 05:02
LOL. Jessie doesn't have an once of Korean in her.

Only when a korean guy is banging her

Mavrick7
05-21-10, 21:57
Brothers,
I agree that P10 has its ups and downs, but I will tell you that the place is even busier than before the raid. There are a lot of you lurkers reading, fucking and not sharing.

Overall, I wish there was another place out there with young hotter looking girls. Most of the girls at P10 are average to slightly above average. American born girls from the mainland. It is a treat if they provide BBJ, but some of these girls are truly college girls trying to earn money for college.

Hence more selection during spring break, which means that in a couple of weeks (summer) will bring more fresh talent.

Finally had the opportunity to see Jessie a couple of weeks ago. As mentioned, she is described as Brazilian/Asian, but looks totally like a white girl. Jessie is about 5'3" 120 lbs, B cup tities, brown hair, and unshaven pussy. Round ass and very youthful looking face. Heard that the "raid" was about Jessie being under age. I would guess that she is 19 or 20.

Everything covered, allowed Daty, some FIV, CBJ. Missionary, Doggie, but she came will on top.

L/A/S
7/8/7 7 body nice tits and nipples, but wish she trimmed that box.

Talon X
05-22-10, 16:40
I noticed a change in Sua for a while now!

She has a "person of interest" as well as a fear of LE raiding again. So I've been told. TX.

Closetperv
05-25-10, 19:00
Thanks again for the boycott everyone. It's kind of refreshing because when I told Sua that I would let other mongers know, of the mistreatment of me, she shrugged it off as if she knew that they would keep coming. It's too bad she has lost her mind because the set up there would have been perfect for a line up too. Well before they got rid of the couches and put a bed there. The couches would have been a perfect place for the line up. I might go back when Sua finally leaves for good, but not sooner. I can't believe this broad had the nerve to accuse me of taking her phone too. I guess she has really lost her mind. Oh and if any of you mongers do continue to partake in P10, good luck on not getting jacked by Sua. Also if you would, let the girls working there know of the boycott and try to convince the girls to move to another MP so that we all can enjoy.

Cheers!

Luvnsex2
05-26-10, 03:05
Is this Lily the same same non petite hotty from SD? I got confused with the Lilyee/Lyla/Lily, damn dont want the bait and switch thing if I do decide to partake.Lyla is the spinner from CA, pretty as in the pic, nice bod, good feel, but could have a better attitude.

As often, YMMV.

Dan1388
05-26-10, 22:51
Called in to make sure Jessie was there, was told she was and I responded that I would be there in 20 mins, this was at 8pm.

I arrive, pay the house fee to Sua, get taken into a room ask for Jessie and another older korean girl comes in and tells me Jessie went on vacation. I ask for Sua, she comes in and I told her I just called and was told Jessie was there, she replies "oh that was you" then I'm thinking like WTF? She then tells me that Jessie will be back next week and leaves the room. I tell the girl I'm just going to leave and on my way out I see Sua and ask for my house fee back, she gives me the money and I leave.

Here is the kicker. As I'm driving away I look at the bill she gave me and its 3 $10 and not the 2 $20 and 1 $10 I gave her. How is that shit. I couldn't believe it. Lesson learned.

I'm sticking with VIP and Sakura.

Closetperv
05-27-10, 02:58
Called in to make sure Jessie was there, was told she was and I responded that I would be there in 20 mins, this was at 8pm.

I arrive, pay the house fee to Sua, get taken into a room ask for Jessie and another older korean girl comes in and tells me Jessie went on vacation. I ask for Sua, she comes in and I told her I just called and was told Jessie was there, she replies "oh that was you" then I'm thinking like WTF? She then tells me that Jessie will be back next week and leaves the room. I tell the girl I'm just going to leave and on my way out I see Sua and ask for my house fee back, she gives me the money and I leave.

Here is the kicker. As I'm driving away I look at the bill she gave me and its 3 $10 and not the 2 $20 and 1 $10 I gave her. How is that shit. I couldn't believe it. Lesson learned.

I'm sticking with VIP and Sakura.As much as that sucks, you're still pretty lucky. Reason being is because I gave her $50 and got nothing back! Thought my warning to boycott would let all the mongers know to stay away from this place.

Pok Gai
05-27-10, 16:58
Man you're all depressing me. P10 was part of my retirement party. I guess sticking to Boycott is more like it.

Dan1388
05-28-10, 03:36
As much as that sucks, you're still pretty lucky. Reason being is because I gave her $50 and got nothing back! Thought my warning to boycott would let all the mongers know to stay away from this place.Sorry I wish I had read that sooner, I'm definitely not going back. Such a waste of time and a disapointment.

Max808
05-28-10, 04:01
As much as that sucks, you're still pretty lucky. Reason being is because I gave her $50 and got nothing back! Thought my warning to boycott would let all the mongers know to stay away from this place.Sounds like Sua needs a good pounding! Anyone know if she is still servicing customers or just doing the MS thing? Back in the day she was one wild ride. Max

Aznhamma
06-28-10, 03:01
Went to CHM but it was busy so I ended up at p10 and found myself with bebe korean/french cute girl with bolt on b's massage was ok in the beginning. Her pussy was really tight we fucked all kinds of directions untill she o, then it went kinda down hill she said my dick hurt her, it was to hard or something. Finished with a HJ and a good massage after. A8l8s7. 50 house and 150 to her.

Eric Shin
06-28-10, 17:16
Went by P10 over the weekend and can confirm this place still sucks. Talked with a few girls there and didn't care for the attitude and is overall a bit short in the looks dept. There is one korean girl that mama was playing up quite a bit. She came out wearing a towel, which I asked her to remove. Geez, couldn't believe my eyes. I think this girl lost major weight recently. Saggy boobs, flappy arms, she had like wings and not to mention stretch marks. I believe she also had braces..or maybe that's a device to keep her from eating.

Hard808
06-28-10, 20:09
Hey Vivan has been back for 4 weeks and no one talked about seen her since her return. not a great looker but really tries to satisfy. doing her is like doing girls back in school daze. not totally experienced and likes to "o". 2 weeks left. just dont look at the face. decent bod and soft skin.

Jammerhawaii
06-29-10, 03:19
I'm still kinda new, but I saw a add on CL that had a tall skinny chinese chick named Lyla.

For me, perfect body, anyone have advice on the service?

Thanks,

Jammer

Kanaka01
06-29-10, 14:31
I'm still kinda new, but I saw a add on CL that had a tall skinny chinese chick named Lyla.

Thanks,

JammerI saw Lyla at P10 awhile back. I think she's Vietnamese from California. Picture is accurate and she's good looking but we didn't hit it off. For me, she was all business, No FIV, no sucking (anything), felt really RUSHED. To her credit she rode me fast and furious for awhile CG style just to get me off. We were both happy it was over, quickly, I was probably there less than 30 minutes. I've seen better report(s) on her so I guess YMMV.

When I was leaving (so soon) MS asked me what happened and why I asked for her. She told me to come back and next time give me better girl. Never been back since. Wouldn't mind trying Lilyee though.

Hard808
06-29-10, 20:15
Poor attitude.

Try vivian decent body not the best face bust want to please.

Thanks,

Jammer

Jammerhawaii
06-29-10, 21:37
I saw Lyla at P10 awhile back. I think she's Vietnamese from California. Picture is accurate and she's good looking but we didn't hit it off. For me, she was all business, No FIV, no sucking (anything), felt really RUSHED. To her credit she rode me fast and furious for awhile CG style just to get me off. We were both happy it was over, quickly, I was probably there less than 30 minutes. I've seen better report(s) on her so I guess YMMV.

When I was leaving (so soon) MS asked me what happened and why I asked for her. She told me to come back and next time give me better girl. Never been back since. Wouldn't mind trying Lilyee though.Valuable advice from both you and hard808. I will not partake with her...but OMG, she still looks sexy to me.

Thanks!

Jammer

Hard808
06-30-10, 16:39
Lilyee was good a bit heavy while doing CG. Lyla PASS on it, nancy?, gina? Jennie goofy looking, vivian not a looker but new to servicing like to please and likes to be pleased. Daytime mama is still full of sh! T. Called asked for sua before I went got there. Oh she went shopping BS vivian told me sua doesn't come in till midnight. But glad I went.

CM0069
07-01-10, 19:10
Man you're all depressing me. P10 was part of my retirement party. I guess sticking to Boycott is more like it.This place is advertising pretty heavily for awhile, wonder hows business really like? Been almos tempted to visit and report if it is like everyone says it is.

So idk if I'll every try this place with the way things been sounding like, wish I had gone when that name mulan/sua first popped on the old 0ahuxxcort site years ago and reviews were good. My wish list is to try sua someday. Highly doubt it so I drive pass it. The place is conceiled by the construction fence/tarps now so less worries being spotted from street side.

Jiro9673
07-08-10, 17:44
Hadn't been to P10 since it first opened a couple of years ago. Asked MS if she had any young Korean girls working and she sent one in.

First thing I noticed was that rooms were much more clean and nice looking than other AMPs. Lindsay walked in. She looked okay. Body seemed tight and face looked "young" but of course they had the light turned down low.

She made me take shower by myself. Back in the room, she undresses. Her body was real soft looking and she had no butt. Damn. She also didn't like to have her nipples sucked. Did standard, covered positions. She was pretty loose so took awhile (also, I wasn't as turned on). She did give a pretty good massage. However, overall disappointing. Will not repeat. L/A/S = 5/6/6.

BruceBanner
07-14-10, 20:34
I passed through the building two Saturdays ago during the early afternoon and a cute young thing walked out of P10, went through the parking lot, and toward Long's across the street. From behind she looked petite, not a bony spinner though. I waited for her to walk back because I saw that she tugged at the Long's front door, which was closed, so I knew she'd be coming back this way. She's sort of light skinned, doesn't have a deep tan like many locals, and looks to be half White and Asian. Not too sure because I didn't ask her. Anyway, she walks back into P10. So I go over to the door and ring the bell. The older MMS, not the one I remember from my previous visit, answers the door. I ask her if she has any White girls. I ask about Jessie. She says, "No, I don't know." I'm like whatever. I've been there before and have had Jessie...what a hot White girl I must say. I read about all the BS that goes on in there and didn't want to go through it so I passed on P10 this time.

Later on that day I went to Sakura and saw a couple girls in the lobby. One was a White girl named Reina. Since I was just checking out the MPs at the time to see what was offered, I didn't immediately have a session with her. But now I think I should have; it may have been better than my session with Bobbi at Ichiban. Anyone try out Reina at Sakura? On my next visit, I might have to see her.

SinisterSex
07-15-10, 00:00
I passed through the building two Saturdays ago during the early afternoon and a cute young thing walked out of P10, went through the parking lot, and toward Long's across the street. From behind she looked petite, not a bony spinner though. I waited for her to walk back because I saw that she tugged at the Long's front door, which was closed, so I knew she'd be coming back this way. She's sort of light skinned, doesn't have a deep tan like many locals, and looks to be half White and Asian. Not too sure because I didn't ask her. Anyway, she walks back into P10. So I go over to the door and ring the bell. The older MMS, not the one I remember from my previous visit, answers the door. I ask her if she has any White girls. I ask about Jessie. She says, "No, I don't know." I'm like whatever. I've been there before and have had Jessie...what a hot White girl I must say. I read about all the BS that goes on in there and didn't want to go through it so I passed on P10 this time.

Later on that day I went to Sakura and saw a couple girls in the lobby. One was a White girl named Reina. Since I was just checking out the MPs at the time to see what was offered, I didn't immediately have a session with her. But now I think I should have; it may have been better than my session with Bobbi at Ichiban. Anyone try out Reina at Sakura? On my next visit, I might have to see her.

Reina as in DT SW?

BruceBanner
07-15-10, 01:21
Reina as in DT SW?

No, this was a Reina in Sakura massage parlor on Rycroft. I popped in to see what girls were available. One Asian girl was eating and there was a White chick sitting across from her with a black bikini, curvy body, blonde hair.

SinisterSex
07-15-10, 02:26
No, this was a Reina in Sakura massage parlor on Rycroft. I popped in to see what girls were available. One Asian girl was eating and there was a White chick sitting across from her with a black bikini, curvy body, blonde hair.
oh OK, I was there last week looking for Honey and saw that white chick. Mama said her name was Reina and looked like the DT SW one.

Nomad03
07-15-10, 05:49
This place is advertising pretty heavily for awhile, wonder hows business really like? Been almos tempted to visit and report if it is like everyone says it is.

So idk if I'll every try this place with the way things been sounding like, wish I had gone when that name mulan/sua first popped on the old 0ahuxxcort site years ago and reviews were good. My wish list is to try sua someday. Highly doubt it so I drive pass it. The place is conceiled by the construction fence/tarps now so less worries being spotted from street side.I'm new posting on here, but have been mongering for a little bit.

I've had the luck of having Sua once sometime last year, but recently she's been hard to get a "hold" of. She'll say she's available, but will send in someone else saying she's busy or wants to "share" with the other girls. Whatever. When I did have her, she was pretty good. I must say though, for some reason her looks and personality get me off. I know I've seen her somewhere outside of P10 and she said she works somewhere in Ala Moana when I asked, but wouldn't tell me where exactly.

In the past, have had Jiya (my 1st time there), Tamiko, Jessie (Brazilian? but really white), Lilly? (advertised as local Japanese but Jap/Korean from SF), and of course Sua.

Personally I kinda like P10. Besides the switch Sua did to me that one time, I feel it's pretty clean and when I've been there, the girls are good and lookers. Of course I haven't been there in months, but will go back soon to see if it's the same as I remember, when the funds are up.

Mahalo

BruceBanner
07-15-10, 07:26
oh OK, I was there last week looking for Honey and saw that white chick. Mama said her name was Reina and looked like the DT SW one.If she were a DT SW I wouldn't know because I was just visiting your lovely city for a week!

Kwofei
07-25-10, 03:31
Unholy, Did you ever nut in Sua / Suzy?

Silentone
07-27-10, 19:51
Stopped by P10 on a couple occasions and was greeted at the door by an attractive girl, looks to be in late 20's to early 30's 5'2-5'3 curly/wavy black hair.

Anyone know her name?

Memahu
07-28-10, 02:57
Unholy, Did you ever nut in Sua / Suzy?

Inquiring minds want to know.
I vanna know.

Mavrick7
08-04-10, 04:34
Went by last night. Think they got raided again. Lights off, cameras pulled, door bells ripped off the door. No answer.

Strange but all of the other AMPs in the building still open for business. They must have pissed off the wrong person

Mav

CM0069
08-04-10, 05:36
Went by last night. Think they got raided again. Lights off, cameras pulled, door bells ripped off the door. No answer.

Strange but all of the other AMPs in the building still open for business. They must have pissed off the wrong person

MavHopefully they are simply relocating. Never heard of items taken off a premise being seized in raids ('cept in the cases of large amts o drugs theyll seize everything), but cameras and doorbells sounds like a sudden up and go perhaps? I bet the adjacent biz would have better info on what happened if they share it.

Got Viagra
08-04-10, 10:53

MavSua told me about a month ago that she was going on vacation end of July. When she comes back she would be at a different AMP, she didn't know which one at the time. Was she part owner or just mamasan? If not a raid she knew about the shut down awile ago. Hope she resurfaces as a MT and not mamasan, love her service.

Van Deventer
08-04-10, 12:20

Mav

If you have their number, try calling. The last time I was there, I was told they were going to move to a location on Queen St. The phone number was supposed to remain the same.

Joe Som
08-05-10, 05:48
Sua told me about a month ago that she was going on vacation end of July. When she comes back she would be at a different AMP, she didn't know which one at the time. Was she part owner or just mamasan? If not a raid she knew about the shut down awile ago. Hope she resurfaces as a MT and not mamasan, love her service.

She told me she was the owner when I saw her a while ago.

Hard808
08-05-10, 21:39
Parking any where on queen st is bad. And would you want to park in front of p10 with a reserved for p10 sign in front your car. Maybe she was on vacation to do some recruiting for fresh meat at the new location. She always seems to find atleast one hottie every once in a while. Maybe she and the mongers will take care of them to make them stay. But yu all can have fun save my money for Ms S. since new referals not allowed regulars can get consistent appointments

Memahu
08-06-10, 04:22
Parking any where on queen st is bad.

Will it be located by Pacific Spa where car break-ins might be a problem?

Un Holy
08-06-10, 06:16
Been awhile. I prefer Manila now. All you can eat and take out! He He He!

Besides, my fav **** Ivy/Angie is gone. But I been trying alot of others and my regs. They cum and go, someday I'll find another fav. Hoe!

Penny was also pretty good. Mimi is getting old. Coco is getting tired of fuking and Monica no swallow and the new meat is not well trained. Kelly is now well used meat and too busy with her BF.

Please send fresh meat!

Maiboto
08-07-10, 01:10
Will it be located by Pacific Spa where car break-ins might be a problem?

It's at 975 queen street, parking is terrible lots of chronics around but very good location for me since I own a shop a few buildings down.

John Ross
08-07-10, 01:32
It's at 975 queen street, parking is terrible lots of chronics around but very good location for me since I own a shop a few buildings down.
I wonder if Cliff knows what they do there? Btw, that area is kind of sketchy late at night as lots of homeless live in those vans parked DH of the building.

Maiboto
08-07-10, 15:21
I wonder if Cliff knows what they do there? Btw, that area is kind of sketchy late at night as lots of homeless live in those vans parked DH of the building.

That is very true lots of homeless along the road so parking is an issue. Btw I saw Cliff the other day he said "Dress for less".

Ducky007
08-08-10, 00:46
That is very true lots of homeless along the road so parking is an issue. Btw I saw Cliff the other day he said "Dress for less".Same way when you go to the ward 4 plex, just a longer walk, and why walk way down there when the 4-plex will have something good? Maybe that's why ducky never made it to PS.

Silentone
08-08-10, 16:03
Checked out P10 and their new location yesterday, it is an odd place as many have pointed out, parked in the backside of the sports authority parking lot which is a short walk away. Saw lilyee, and like someone said she looks like a much sexier version of michelle wie. About 5'7 nicely filled out, b cups, nice tan. Started out with a self shower, she came back to dry me off then back to the room. Gave a good massage, touching and light kissing all over. On the flip played with jr, put the cover on for very good CBJ. Then we started with cg, mish, k9, finished off in mish. Lay there for a few just talking, she's a good conversationalist. Then took me back for a nice soapy ts, she did b2b but nothing like kelly although it still felt good though, payed a lot of attention down there.

She's a great provider would definitely repeat. Said she will be here for only a couple more weeks and doesn't know when she'll be back so go and see her while you can.

L/S/A 9/10/10

Got Viagra
08-09-10, 01:46
Checked out P10 and their new location yesterday, it is an odd place as many have pointed out, parked in the backside of the sports authority parking lot which is a short walk away. Saw lilyee, and like someone said she looks like a much sexier version of michelle wie. About 5'7 nicely filled out, b cups, nice tan. Started out with a self shower, she came back to dry me off then back to the room. Gave a good massage, touching and light kissing all over. On the flip played with jr, put the cover on for very good CBJ. Then we started with cg, mish, k9, finished off in mish. Lay there for a few just talking, she's a good conversationalist. Then took me back for a nice soapy ts, she did b2b but nothing like kelly although it still felt good though, payed a lot of attention down there.

She's a great provider would definitely repeat. Said she will be here for only a couple more weeks and doesn't know when she'll be back so go and see her while you can.

L/S/A 9/10/10Is sua still the mamasan at the new P10

Silentone
08-09-10, 03:26
Is sua still the mamasan at the new P10Yes she is still the ms.

Insatiable808
09-10-10, 15:44
Please forward ph# for P10. No ads on craigslist to refer to. Want to see if Lilyee is back in the islands.

Mahalo,

I808

Stoner R
09-11-10, 03:37
Please forward ph# for P10. No ads on craigslist to refer to. Want to see if Lilyee is back in the islands.

Mahalo,

I808I believe it's closed. The other night when visiting crystal healing, I noticed the sign outside the doorway looks like it's been ripped-off the wall, the entire place looked completely dark and had a realtor's key lock hanging on the front door.

Slow Hi
09-11-10, 15:38
They moved to Queen St. Two stories and lots of rooms. I don't like the location though so I have not been back.

I don't have the number handy but search BP ads for a Ward area ad. That's most likely them.

I believe it's closed. The other night when visiting crystal healing, I noticed the sign outside the doorway looks like it's been ripped-off the wall, the entire place looked completely dark and had a realtor's key lock hanging on the front door.

H Mobius
09-11-10, 20:37

Mahalo,

I808

This must be them, at 975 Queen Street:

http://honolulu.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/perfect-place-25/2026608

Good luck,

H M

Eric Shin
09-11-10, 21:56
Good day hour location, but I wouldn't park my car around there at night. Lots of homeless types that sleep in their cars around there.

This must be them, at 975 Queen Street:

http://honolulu.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/perfect-place-25/2026608

Good luck,

H M

Stangman808
09-11-10, 22:45
Good day hour location, but I wouldn't park my car around there at night. Lots of homeless types that sleep in their cars around there.

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&source=s_q&hl=en&geocode=&q=975+Queen+Street,+Honolulu,+HI&sll=37.0625,-95.677068&sspn=35.547176,75.322266&ie=UTF8&hq=&hnear=975+Queen+St,+Honolulu,+Hawaii+96814&ll=21.296529,-157.853392&spn=0.000611,0.001149&t=h&z=20&layer=c&cbll=21.296612,-157.853464&panoid=jVLKkUZ-7H8fZiy_eh1c7g&cbp=12,178.96,,0,1.38

This view is looking in the diamond head direction on Queen Street between Ward Ave. and Cummins Street. I believe P10 is now located in that quonset hut type building in the center of the photo.

H Mobius
09-11-10, 23:08

Is their having moved to such a shady area in what appears to be a shabby facility a testament to their shittiness?

Warburton 0263
09-12-10, 00:25
Is their having moved to such a shady area in what appears to be a shabby facility a testament to their shittiness?
The outside is not appealing but the inside is well renovated and quite nice. The shittiness you must be refering to thier serbice, that I have to agree with.

Member #4374
09-13-10, 16:21
P10 used to get raided like a mufucka at their old location. My friend said the porkys took the open sign and some other shit...

Takeitslow
09-17-10, 21:17
Finally got funds to monger, been lurking. Decided to try the new location few days ago 1am kinda dark parked in front. Pretty cute girl IMO opened the door and later found out her name was Kimiku or something like that as I was out drinking too much. Said she was Korean/Japanese about 5'2 110 B's light skin, ass not too bad would like it fuller. Didn't need to shower, she did a so so massage then on the flip CBJ was pretty good but thats when I knew my experience would not be good. Drank too much could hardly keep it up bummer, started with mish got soft after couple minutes, she got me hard enough to try doggy but again jr failed me s**t so pulled off the cover and she started with the ol HJ finally got me to blow my load about 10min. Gotto admit she had a good attitude wanted to please, some girls in my pass experiences which I wouldn't blame get so tired with me and say you cannot cum you drink too much. Anyway cleaned me up with hot towel and I left 50 house 150 Kimiku L/7 A/10 S/10 giving 10 for service cause she had to really work hard but will give better report next time when I'm not so drunk.

Sorry guys safe mongering.

Oh, almost forgot the place is pretty nice and clean didn't get to check out the shower yet.

Mavrick7
09-25-10, 21:42
Brothers,
Been tempted to visit the new P10 on Queen street, but cautious about the bait and switch tactics reported. Sua has been saying that Jessi would be making a return on September 22nd. Jessi

Just saw this posting on Backpage.

http://honolulu.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/amazing-21/1849274

Max808
09-26-10, 02:18
Brothers,

Been tempted to visit the new P10 on Queen street, but cautious about the bait and switch tactics reported. Sua has been saying that Jessi would be making a return on September 22nd. Jessi

Just saw this posting on Backpage.

http://honolulu.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/amazing-21/1849274Been meaning to get over to P10, but always get diverted. Does my girl Sua still play? Haven't seen her in ages.

Max

Blkcat9
09-26-10, 11:01
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Mavrick7
10-11-10, 15:52
Took another stroll through the AMP circuit, Rappogni, Pink, Rosemari, Nirvanna, Sakura, PT, ect. Nothing new or inspiring. Learned that Pinky (white girl from Rappongi) moved again. Stopped by 975 or the old P10 to see if Jessie was still there. "She already gone but please see the two girls that we have" pleas the old Mamasan.

Okay, sit in the room. First girl Yuki, claims to be Japanese, but looks Korean about 37 to 40 years old.5'2" about 115 lbs. A cup tities, with a "5" looks. Pass on this one, rather go home and self release than pay for this one.

In comes the next girl, claims to be french vietnamese mixed. She looks like a Filipino / Hawaiian mix girl, round eyes. Sort of reminds me of that Winnie cooper girl from Wonder years. Black shoulder length hair, tats all over her back, small A cup tities, about 105 lbs, completely shaven / bald pussy. Speaks excellent english, college educated girl, about 24 years old. Pleasant to converse with, but like all American raised girls had a lot of "rules" don't lick there, wait for me to undress, blah, blah, blah.

For a moment, I thought I was going to get pissed and walk out, but she warmed up, allowed DATY to O. Followed by a terrible CBJ. She is a non-pro, poor skills, need more tongue action. She stopped and explained that she was concerned that my cock may not fit and had trouble taking it in her mouth.

Asked her to get on top, so she could control the amount of penetration, this seemed to work for her, as she gradually stroked, gyrated and came pretty quickly. Switched to miss, K9 to finish.

After the deed, she seemed much more relaxed and opened up, but she could use more experience.

L / A/S Body.

7/5/5 7 nice skin, pussy, small tities.

Mav

H Mobius
10-11-10, 16:40
Took another stroll through the AMP circuit, Rappogni, Pink, Rosemari, Nirvanna, Sakura, PT, ect. Nothing new or inspiring. Learned that Pinky (white girl from Rappongi) moved again. Stopped by 975 or the old P10 to see if Jessie was still there. "She already gone but please see the two girls that we have" pleas the old Mamasan.

Okay, sit in the room. First girl Yuki, claims to be Japanese, but looks Korean about 37 to 40 years old.5'2" about 115 lbs. A cup tities, with a "5" looks. Pass on this one, rather go home and self release than pay for this one.

In comes the next girl, claims to be french vietnamese mixed. She looks like a Filipino / Hawaiian mix girl, round eyes. Sort of reminds me of that Winnie cooper girl from Wonder years. Black shoulder length hair, tats all over her back, small A cup tities, about 105 lbs, completely shaven / bald pussy. Speaks excellent english, college educated girl, about 24 years old. Pleasant to converse with, but like all American raised girls had a lot of "rules" don't lick there, wait for me to undress, blah, blah, blah.

For a moment, I thought I was going to get pissed and walk out, but she warmed up, allowed DATY to O. Followed by a terrible CBJ. She is a non-pro, poor skills, need more tongue action. She stopped and explained that she was concerned that my cock may not fit and had trouble taking it in her mouth.

Asked her to get on top, so she could control the amount of penetration, this seemed to work for her, as she gradually stroked, gyrated and came pretty quickly. Switched to miss, K9 to finish.

After the deed, she seemed much more relaxed and opened up, but she could use more experience.

L / A/S Body.

MavJust these 2 girls? I wonder if the 'angel' in Photoman's post 14823 of the AMP thread is gone already.

Mavrick7
10-16-10, 13:23

L / A/S Body.

MavBrother H,

It was kinda a sad situation last week for mongering. Mamasan told me that 3 new girls coming from the mainland next week. One Haole girl, but did not know the name of the girl. It wasn't Jessie, but some new girl.

H Mobius
10-16-10, 16:15
Brother H,

It was kinda a sad situation last week for mongering. Mamasan told me that 3 new girls coming from the mainland next week. One Haole girl, but did not know the name of the girl. It wasn't Jessie, but some new girl. Shucks. Thanks man.

Zanga 808
11-23-10, 20:28
Brothers,

I went to 975 Queen St close to midnight the other day and found the mama san there and one other provider named Kia. Needless to say that Kia was not my type. I did not find her face attractive so I did not take the time to look much at her body. I would say soft 130? 5'1"? I had decided at that point to leave and told the Mama san my intentions. On the way down the stairs I jokingly asked if she was available and she said she would take care of me. On to the fun part.

It was Sua. Now I know what all the brothers in this forum were talking about. I want to keep this short so let me try my best. She would be about 5'0".5'2" and maybe 120? Not exactly the spinner type that I like but she has a very attractive face and sex appeal. Self shower into the room and waited for 230492348 minutes before she came up. CBJ was one of the better I've had. I would say that lasted for about 10 minutes til she moved me to the edge of the bed and started sucking me off while I sat on the edge of the bed watching her. Oh and she loves to watch herself give head. Straight up porn style. Moved from edge of the bed CBJ with DT to doggie. Getting sweaty at this point so flip to MISH. DFK, and amazing how far she can stick her tongue into your ear. POP. And she gets back down on her knees and sucks the cover after I popped all while telling me she wants to taste herself off of me. I almost popped again right there.

I know this forum is labeled Warning P10 but honestly I've had nothing but good experiences here from Lilly (a little bigger than what I like) , to Jessie, and now to Sua. Either way I think this place is comfortable. Its also huge. Could probably be one of the biggest. If only she could fill them providers.

Sancho2063
12-15-10, 18:18

Mahalo,

I808For those also interested: [Telephone Number deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove personal telephone numbers in the text. Please do not post personal telephone numbers in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you for this information directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

H Mobius
12-15-10, 22:59

Mahalo,

I808This is them:

http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/2112866174.html

Idusixtyning
01-12-11, 21:56
Been awhile since I mongered (the SO). Finally got out and visited P10 twice in the past 3 weeks. Just wanted something familiar and saw Sua both times. She's always good for me. There's enough posts about her so I won't digress. Except she was hungover on one visit and I ended massaging her for almost an hour while she rested. For you Sua fans, I think she is backing off the MS duties and making herself available. L called her and set up an appointment each time. All afternoon visits.

I asked what the current lineup was out of curiosity and also because I sometimes hit an AMP with a buddy or two after hitting the KB's. Told there were 5 girls (a couple work only evenings). I got to see a couple. One looked Japanese and was a cute fair skinned spinner. I asked and was told she was Japanese. There is supposed to be a Hapa girl there but I did not get a chance to see. I also saw a decent looking taller and slender K-girl. They weren't made up yet since it was early afternoon. I'm thinking about going back and trying them as soon as I can or at least have some buddies do. When that happens, I'll make a report.

The place is deceiving as it is quite nice inside. Split air AC in each room. I saw TS rooms on each floor. Sort of like a two story house inside that quonset hut with the auto parts shop next store. There is a discreet back entrance to P10. Just go through a gate along the green side fence accessible from the back parking lot. Sua said it is okay to park in the back lot. I drove in there by going in near the back of Office Depot. I used to park in Sports Authority and walk into the back lot (there's an open fence gate to the lot). P10 keeps both the front and back doors locked of which I prefer. I don't care too much for AMPs were anyone can simply walk in.

Luvnsex2
01-15-11, 04:18
Sounds like you're talking about Lyla. I think she's from San Fran. Cute, nice bod, but like you said lots of rules. I actually had a rather good time with her and she's quite friendly, but it would have been even better without all the rules, like no kissing and no sucking on her nips. Also during MISH, she covered up with her arms crossing her body. She did let me move them out of the way so I could go b2b. I think we came together, but I haven't been back cause there is just so much better out there.

Best!

Took another stroll through the AMP circuit, Rappogni, Pink, Rosemari, Nirvanna, Sakura, PT, ect. Nothing new or inspiring. Learned that Pinky (white girl from Rappongi) moved again. Stopped by 975 or the old P10 to see if Jessie was still there."She already gone but please see the two girls that we have" pleas the old Mamasan.

Okay, sit in the room. First girl Yuki, claims to be Japanese, but looks Korean about 37 to 40 years old. 5'2" about 115 lbs. A cup tities, with a "5" looks. Pass on this one, rather go home and self release than pay for this one.

L / A/S Body.

Mav

Boto Boy
03-02-11, 04:09
Dropped by at 2 AM on Friday night and got service from Nike. She's 40ish, thin, decent breasts, very pretty face (the eyes did it for me) with cute dimples. Table shower was focused more on getting clean, not so much sensuality.

Went back to the room and I told her she knows why I'm here and we skipped the massage. Got down to business with playing with the balls from behind as I lay on my stomach. On the flip, she put a condom on me with her mouth. BJ was one of the best covered I ever had-first time I've seen someone enthusiastic to suck on latex so much so that she slobbered all over. Asked her to lay on me, so she did and did some LFK. Sucked on her fantastic, fat nipples. She slid her body lower and got my cock in her, from where she continued into cowgirl. Tight as FUCK! Stayed there for 20 minutes until I nutted. Talked to me for an hour about why I should be married LMAO.

$.50 total

Goser
03-28-11, 13:27
Last time I went to PT, it was near CHM. Decent experience. Met Sua, but she wanted to make sure I called to make appointment. I guess to save my phone number. Haven't been back because of this thread. Too bad, I wanted to see Sua. She was hot. But, given her inconsistency and lack of response, I have stayed away.

Bornagain
06-19-11, 13:21
Wonder what happens to P10 nowadays? Used to be the Place. I guess Sua pissed off so many people that now she has to pay the price. Warning to all AMPs, don't take us for granted when every body lines up at your place (then you start short timing us, and act like you are the only one) , you could go down any munite once we have had enough of you. I think P10 is struggling right now.

Slide Hammer
07-22-11, 07:43
Brothers,

I went to 975 Queen St close to midnight the other day and found the mama san there and one other provider named Kia. Needless to say that Kia was not my type. I did not find her face attractive so I did not take the time to look much at her body. I would say soft 130? 5'1"? I had decided at that point to leave and told the Mama san my intentions. On the way down the stairs I jokingly asked if she was available and she said she would take care of me. On to the fun part.

It was Sua. Now I know what all the brothers in this forum were talking about. I want to keep this short so let me try my best. She would be about 5'0".5'2" and maybe 120? Not exactly the spinner type that I like but she has a very attractive face and sex appeal. Self shower into the room and waited for 230492348 minutes before she came up. CBJ was one of the better I've had. I would say that lasted for about 10 minutes til she moved me to the edge of the bed and started sucking me off while I sat on the edge of the bed watching her. Oh and she loves to watch herself give head. Straight up porn style. Moved from edge of the bed CBJ with DT to doggie. Getting sweaty at this point so flip to MISH. DFK, and amazing how far she can stick her tongue into your ear. POP. And she gets back down on her knees and sucks the cover after I popped all while telling me she wants to taste herself off of me. I almost popped again right there.

I know this forum is labeled Warning P10 but honestly I've had nothing but good experiences here from Lilly (a little bigger than what I like) , to Jessie, and now to Sua. Either way I think this place is comfortable. Its also huge. Could probably be one of the biggest. If only she could fill them providers.Anybody know where I can find Kia? Been missing her. Please reply or pm me if can.

Ty