PDA

View Full Version : Craigslist Advertiser Reviews

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

Ho Hunter
08-11-06, 09:23
Over on the CL Board there is a fight under way to kill spam and it is working, making this probably the most useful CL in the world! Apparantly the "girls" have united to kill spam! Please help guys as this is the best resource we got!! I have personally met some of the girls and recieved excellent, clean, happy GFE for a buck!! BEATS THE STREET!

I am asking all my buddies to please help and lets keep the fight going!!

here is a CL post from the Gal who started this:::

"I see that you are deleting all my anti spam posts...No problem..

You see I am not going away ...neither are the rest of us. We live and work in this community and this is OUR board ! Our girls are where the money needs to go...not some website that produces nothing in return.

So please keep deleting my posts but remember 1 thing....This does not effect my cash flow one bit as I get paid to sit here all day......

Live well spammer ...die soon

PS I deleted 31 pieces of your crap today you got 3 of mine...perhaps my boy is bigger than yours :-)

You other guys can help too:
At the top right of every ad you open you can hit the spam button. This will indicate to CL that the ad is simply spam and does not belong on the CL board. Enough users of CL have to do this to get the ads taken down. Just one or a few of us doing this will not work. We all have to hit the spam button.

Lets stay together here guys and fight back against these A-HOLES

One Fun
12-31-06, 16:48
Tried her out today for $$. Awesome ta ta's and great personality.

Sam Spade
05-18-07, 08:32
I was visiting Raleigh last week. Previously I'd stopped at VIP in Youngstown and had a resonably good time their. But based on recient reviews I thought it best to stay away and try an independent. I found four on CL that I thought had possiblities, but after trying to two days only one picked up the phone, Becky. She advertises herself as 34C-24-34 (no way) erotic massage. The massage was the absolute worst I've ever had. It consisted of her pushing two fingers up and down my back. We'd only started and already she's asking for a tip beyond the $6 I'd already paid her for the hour. After 10 minutes of the finger push I asked for the goods. I flip over and she proceeds to put a cover on. Was I going to get a BJ? No, this was for the HJ. Why? She's afraid of "germs". What germs? Anyway, she starts the HJ only topless, not nude as promised. Totally used up tits. The HJ was as lame as could be, no feeling as all. After 5 minutes I told her to stop and I got out of their.

Guys, don't give this trailer trash ripoff another dime.

The War Host
05-21-07, 23:39
I was visiting Raleigh last week. Previously I'd stopped at VIP in Youngstown and had a resonably good time their. But based on recient reviews I thought it best to stay away and try an independent. I found four on CL that I thought had possiblities, but after trying to two days only one picked up the phone, Becky. She advertises herself as 34C-24-34 (no way) erotic massage. The massage was the absolute worst I've ever had. It consisted of her pushing two fingers up and down my back. We'd only started and already she's asking for a tip beyond the $6 I'd already paid her for the hour. After 10 minutes of the finger push I asked for the goods. I flip over and she proceeds to put a cover on. Was I going to get a BJ? No, this was for the HJ. Why? She's afraid of "germs". What germs? Anyway, she starts the HJ only topless, not nude as promised. Totally used up tits. The HJ was as lame as could be, no feeling as all. After 5 minutes I told her to stop and I got out of their.

Guys, don't give this trailer trash ripoff another dime.Thanks Sam. I noticed this girl has been blowing the ads up, so I figured she must be hurting for busines. Now I know why!

The War Host
05-27-07, 02:06
Met with Ashleigh a few weeks ago actually. But I'm just getting a chance to post my experience with her now. Saw her listing on CL and thought her pictures were nice. Her legs were very nice and the pics and figured I had to have a piece of those thighs! Called her up and got through on the first try. She was doing incall at her spot off of Glenwood Ave, down from Crabtree. She told me to call her again when I got there. I did and she gave me the room number. I went to the room and crossed my fingers that the pics were her, and to my pleasure they were. Now you could tell the pics were a couple of years old. Not that she wasn't still a very, very pretty girl, but she had put on a little weight since those pics. Gave my donation of $$ and got comfortable. She is very chatty and really nice, and complete sensual, but she is not complete GFE material. She kisses on the lips, but no DFK, LFK, or any FK for that matter. But for her less than average price on a Saturday night and her polite attitude, I figured I could live with it. Gave a mean CBJ, which I was ok with because since it was covered, she seemed to put a lot more effort in it than if it was BB. Very good FS, she knows how to throw that ass back at you!

Stats: 5'5", blonde hair, blue eyes, I would guess 135lb and 36C 26 36. Rate was $$/hr when I saw her, but recently saw that she was down to $. 75. I think all the new competition coming in is driving the prices down. Great for us!

Overall, looks 8 (a little heavy on the makeup), attitude 9, skills 8 (still pretty tight, but wish there was a little more ball play with the BJ).

Would recommend and I would see again.

The War Host
06-23-07, 03:49
This review is actually from a month or so ago, but I’ve been so busy again, I hadn’t had time to report. But better late than never. Set up an appointment with Mandie through the booking link on erotictreats. She called half an hour later and we set up a time and place. Nice sweet voice and had a nice personality over the phone. She was running a little late because she had to check in, but was courteous enough to call and let me know. I got to the room and she greeted me with a hug at the door. She was cute girl. I’d give her a 8 for looks and 9 for body. I put the donation of $$ that was in an envelope on a table and we sat on the bed. Talked for a little longer than I expected, but she was a really cool girl to talk to. Started with a little lfk and went to dfk. Let our hands explore each other’s bodies for a while and then we lost the clothes. She is a thick curvy girl, but her body was so toned! She started with an ok BBBJ, but it got better after a couple of minutes. I moved down for a little daty, until she came. Was it an act? Who cares, we are just paying for a good show, whether they really enjoy it or not. I don’t think it was because she went back for some more BBBJ, but then asked me to go down again. I was like, who is paying who here? But she was so clean that I happily obliged. This time a flip her over and dined at the "o" for a while and tongue fucked her asshole while playing with her clit until she climaxed again. Put on a jacket and did missionary, doggy, and finished up missionary. Pulled the cover off and spilled on her belly. She got up, got a wet towel and cleaned me off. She got back in bed and we layed there for a while. She didn’t seem to be in a hurry which was cool. I wanted seconds, and she was up for it, but my schedule killed that. I couldn’t recover in enough time to get seconds and be where I had to be on time. Overall experience was a solid 10, and can not wait until I get another chance to see her!

The War Host
06-23-07, 03:57
Forgot to attach them to my previous message.

Overnight
07-23-07, 11:51
Thanks for the info Sam. I've been wondering about her. Her prices are all over the place. I've even seen her offer a price good for the next three hours only, etc. But then I feel like what is she going to ask for once I get there. The CHJ sounds boring. I've never had anyone even hint at a condom for HJ. Ha.

Becky. She advertises herself as 34C-24-34 (no way) erotic massage. The massage was the absolute worst I've ever had. It consisted of her pushing two fingers up and down my back. We'd only started and already she's asking for a tip beyond the $6 I'd already paid her for the hour. After 10 minutes of the finger push I asked for the goods. I flip over and she proceeds to put a cover on. Was I going to get a BJ? No, this was for the HJ. Why? She's afraid of "germs". What germs? Anyway, she starts the HJ only topless, not nude as promised. Totally used up tits. The HJ was as lame as could be, no feeling as all. After 5 minutes I told her to stop and I got out of their.

Guys, don't give this trailer trash ripoff another dime.

NewmansOwn
08-02-07, 20:29
I saw this girl on CL, no name given and even when I met her I didn't get it (she spoke so soft and I was nervous). anyway, when I got there she let me into her apt and I went to the bathroom and undressed and came out to lay on her bed, for a massage. she asked me if I wanted her nude, I said yes and she got on my back and started to "massage" me. she asked if I wanted more than a massage, I said I wanted everything. she siad she didn't know what "everything" was- so after dancing that dance for a little bit, I turned over and sucked her tits and said "a little of this" and touched her pussy and said "and a little of that". she said "sure". now, she started to press her weight down on my dick and I asked her if she had something for "him"- she said "no" and continued to kind of press against it as if to get it to slide in. I told her I'd be back and went and got a cover and proceeded- but what the fuck was that about I wonder? she was obviously not a pro- when we were done I had to ask her to count the money I left in the bathroom- she seemed so naive. anyone have any thoughts or similar experiences?

Madcow420
09-11-07, 18:57
Hi all, my first report. I actually have 2 from a while ago.

First the bad, Lindsey. Complete waste of time. No kissing. Barely any touching. Eventually, she pushed my hands away from her tits, as she gave me cbj. Definitely no touching her pussy. Service was uber rushed. Had paid for hour, wanted me out in 20 to 25. She gave me this speech about how her regulars were done in 20. Probably didn't help that I laughed. Did mish. Not bad if you like them not to move and look REALLY bored. Asked for doggie, she wasn't going to but I said I just wanna bust my nut and go so we did till I finished. Really sucked all around. Real shame cause she has a nice petite body. Awesome ass. She has since gotten some similar reviews on TER. She recently changed her number.

Next is Natalie Sinclaire. Pretty good. She looks a little older than her pics. Good gfe type. BBBJ was high energy. A little too much for me, but good. Went for daty, but it was. Not fresh. It was hot that day so maybe that was it. So we went on to CG. Did I say high energy before? Yeah, same here but with matching vocals. Once again, pretty good. Did some mish then doggie to finish. She probably would have done seconds, but I had stuff to do.

Hope these were good. Let me know if it's too much info (leo wise). Pm for contact for Natalie. Won't give Lindsey's. She sucked that bad.

Darrell01
10-18-07, 21:21
I saw this girl on CL, no name given and even when I met her I didn't get it (she spoke so soft and I was nervous). anyway, when I got there she let me into her apt and I went to the bathroom and undressed and came out to lay on her bed, for a massage. she asked me if I wanted her nude, I said yes and she got on my back and started to "massage" me. she asked if I wanted more than a massage, I said I wanted everything. she siad she didn't know what "everything" was- so after dancing that dance for a little bit, I turned over and sucked her tits and said "a little of this" and touched her pussy and said "and a little of that". she said "sure". now, she started to press her weight down on my dick and I asked her if she had something for "him"- she said "no" and continued to kind of press against it as if to get it to slide in. I told her I'd be back and went and got a cover and proceeded- but what the fuck was that about I wonder? she was obviously not a pro- when we were done I had to ask her to count the money I left in the bathroom- she seemed so naive. anyone have any thoughts or similar experiences?

I've met a few newbies....they just need to be led a little just like when we had our first few times. Still got the CL ad saved or something? Would like to meet her.

Spaceball1
12-05-07, 11:19
Has anyone here seen a girl by the name of Diamond Byrnes?

Here is her site: http://diamondbyrnes.rare-companion.com/inside.php

If anyone has any info, it would be much appreciated.

Bpcralnc
12-13-07, 08:17
http://raleigh.craigslist.org/ers/506775436.html

Has anyone met this person?

Buki1
12-15-07, 13:10
I will soon be moving to the area and have been trolling the boards. A couple of folks posted that she is friends with Uncle Leo. Could just be disgruntled clients, but I decided to pass when last in Raleigh.

Alex

http://raleigh.craigslist.org/ers/506775436.html

Has anyone met this person?

Buki1
12-27-07, 14:15
I was in Durham a few nights ago and met Melissa. She is really hot and I can very much recommend her. Very good time. I included the link - hopefully it hasn't already been flagged.

http://raleigh.craigslist.org/ers/518075620.html

Be safe,

Alex

Spaceball1
01-01-08, 15:29
I visited Diamond at her incall location a couple of weeks ago.

She looks older than her pics suggest, but she is still a decent-looking woman.
Face - 6
Body - 5
Experience - 7

We started by undressing, then some DFK. She then moved on to BBBJ. Not bad at all.
I then did some DATY, but she wasn't fresh, so I stopped.

We then went on to multiple positions, which lasted an hour, til I climaxed.

Overall, the experience was good. It was a no rush meeting. Had I taken longer, I think she would have been alright with that. A very nice lady. Very agreeable to pretty much anything except Greek, which is more $$$.

The War Host
01-18-08, 17:44
I just found out last night that my favorite provider, Mandie from Erotic Treats, passed away early Thursday morning from injuries sustained in a serious auto accident Sunday. We have truly lost an angel and one of the Raleigh-Durham area's best providers (see review I posted from last June). If you had the pleasure of spending some time with her, you were one of the lucky ones. She only worked as a provider occasionally and it showed from her genuine enthusiasm, and she enjoyed the experience as much as her customers.

Here's to her memory and finding another provider as top notch as she was!

Bpcralnc
01-22-08, 08:14
Here is one worth looking into:

http://raleigh.craigslist.org/ers/547458043.html

Buki1
01-25-08, 11:48
I think her "name" is cinnamon; she's on my short list for after I relocate to the area. If you've seen her, and are willing to share details, I'd really appreciate it. Thanks.

Alex

Here is one worth looking into:

http://raleigh.craigslist.org/ers/547458043.html

Bpcralnc
02-01-08, 08:14
Yes, it is cinnamon.

http://raleigh.craigslist.org/ers/554578049.html

She is worth a visit.

I think her "name" is cinnamon; she's on my short list for after I relocate to the area. If you've seen her, and are willing to share details, I'd really appreciate it. Thanks.

Alex

Spaceball1
02-14-08, 18:39
http://raleigh.craigslist.org/ers/571616846.html

I have seen this girl's ads on Craigslist for some time now. She goes by the name Tiffani, and works out of her incall location in Fayetteville.

I was wondering if anyone has seen her, or at least confirm that she is not LE.

Thanks all

Alpha D
02-15-08, 18:51
http://raleigh.craigslist.org/ers/571616846.html

I have seen this girl's ads on Craigslist for some time now. She goes by the name Tiffani, and works out of her incall location in Fayetteville.

I was wondering if anyone has seen her, or at least confirm that she is not LE.

Thanks allI have tried a number of times to meet her, but she is more like a ghost than a provider. I talked to her on the phone once. I travel to her area occasionally. Her pics are very nice and I look forward to meeting her. Just wish she would commit.

Rick A
02-19-08, 15:32
Greets,

Thanks on the Diamond Byrnes info. Checked out her site and she seems to be a fine looking lady. Will try to visit her soon. :-)

Cheers,

Rick

Spaceball1
02-29-08, 17:46
Just curious if anyone has met with lovely lady and can confirm that she is not related to Uncle LEO.

Thanks for any info.

http://raleigh.craigslist.org/ers/591217795.html

Spaceball1
03-02-08, 18:28
Hey all,

I tried to get up with Ms. Brooklynn (from my previous post). I spoke to her on the phone several times trying to meet up, but to no avail. She is extremely paranoid, and unprofessional. I can understand being cautious, but she was way over the top.

So I immediately called a girl named Caramel. She was very nice over the phone and fit me in, which was above and beyond IMHO, especially on such short notice. I got to her location, and found a breathtakingly beautiful young woman (I would rate her an 8 or 9). She was very kind and accommodating. She told me she visits the area every month or so, from Vegas. Everything she does is covered, which makes me very comfortable. We started with CBJ, then moved on to CG, RCG, and finished with mission. I had planned to go a full hour, but since I was late and did not take very long (DOH!), she omly charged for the hh and REFUNDED me the extra .5!! How cool is that!? The overall experience was a 9 or 10, and I very highly recommend her to anyone looking for a genuinely good time with a charming young lady. Her CL lsiting follows, and keep in mind the pics there do her absolutely no justice.

http://raleigh.craigslist.org/ers/576332239.html

Thecore0620
03-12-08, 11:22
I've noticed that many of the CL links in this forum are dead. If there was a tool that would allow for a link to be archived I think that these forums would be much more useful. It would give folks a better chance at comparing past ads to current ones, etc.

Sorry if this is misdirected, but hopefully the moderator, should they find this observation useful, can forward it to the proper location. Cheers and be safe,

I noticed that one can attach files to the post, so perhaps we could get in the habit of taking screen shots of the CL ad. An example would be something like:

Original CL AD Link -- http://raleigh.craigslist.org/ers/603595883.html

Image of CL AD attached.

Now if your going to do screen capture -- you need to be aware of what your picture contains -- i.e. make sure that there is no identifying information visible in the shot, etc.

Ps: Anyone have info on this provider? :P

Noris Ja
03-13-08, 09:28
I've noticed that many of the CL links in this forum are dead. If there was a tool that would allow for a link to be archived I think that these forums would be much more useful. It would give folks a better chance at comparing past ads to current ones, etc.

Sorry if this is misdirected, but hopefully the moderator, should they find this observation useful, can forward it to the proper location. Cheers and be safe,

I noticed that one can attach files to the post, so perhaps we could get in the habit of taking screen shots of the CL ad. An example would be something like:

Original CL AD Link -- http://raleigh.craigslist.org/ers/603595883.html

Image of CL AD attached.

Now if your going to do screen capture -- you need to be aware of what your picture contains -- i.e. make sure that there is no identifying information visible in the shot, etc.

Ps: Anyone have info on this provider? :PI think she just started posting about two weeks ago.

Have not had a chance to check her out yet.

Please post if you do and I will do the same.

Thanks.

PS -Feel free to message me for some reviews if you want.

Spaceball1
03-21-08, 15:28
Hey everyone, just wanted to see if anyone has visited this young lady. She goes by the name Kaylani. She now has a 919 phone #, which she changed recently.
http://raleigh.craigslist.org/ers/613130478.html

I just want to get a confirmation that someone has seen her, because i found this on CL....http://raleigh.craigslist.org/ers/590951614.html

Thanks for any info. Please post here or PM me.

Ring Worm
04-21-08, 04:29
I think she just started posting about two weeks ago.

Have not had a chance to check her out yet.

Please post if you do and I will do the same.

Thanks.

PS -Feel free to message me for some reviews if you want.In early April, I visited the provider you and TheCore ask about. For me, it was a GFE in that I was not rushed and I got what I wanted. I have learned to keep my expectations low. The massage was light and brief. The extras were just right. Overall it was much better than driving to the YAMP. I hope to revisit when I get over the cold she gave me. She is not advertising now.

BTW I have lurked for years. I chose my screen name to memorialize the massive case of ring worm I got on my little guy from Susie at the YAMP. My first and best visit!

Sur0000
05-14-08, 09:37
Anyone seen Shishi? She seems to have good TER reviews, yet there are
mixed comments about TER reviews. Since I am new to this, though of seeking
experienced guys.

http://raleigh.craigslist.org/ers/678414003.html

Actually you could search for Shishi in raleigh craiglist to get the latest of her postings if the above link expires.

Thecore0620
06-26-08, 17:50
Folks the following links

http://raleigh.craigslist.org/ers/729890840.html

Let me say these two women are legit and very hot. I went thinking I'd have the 30min blue plate special and once I was in the room, quickly decided that a more leisurely nooner was in order. The girls don't do girl/girl, but who care! You've got two hot chicks interested in making you smile. What makes them special is the fact that they seem to really enjoy the company..- and each got off knowing the other was getting off. All and all its an experience I want to repeat.

The pic in the link is true.. And the other girl is really a hot little number too.

I suggest you give them a call. The number is 540/429/6961. They are in a resonable location not far from downtown. I can't wait to get back too them. Pm me for more details if you wish.

Be Safe.

Muddy Shoes
07-01-08, 10:55
Just curious if anyone has seen or heard of this provider.

http://columbia.craigslist.org/ers/732212256.html

Claimed she was from your area and went to school at one of your more prestigious institutions. I ran into her a few days back in Cola. Not exactly a GFE, but no rush or upsell. All services were covered. Spinner type with perky A's. Could have used a shower and shave. Spent too much ($$.5) but it was convenient.

RapidSpender
07-04-08, 01:08
Hey everyone, just wanted to see if anyone has visited this young lady. She goes by the name Kaylani. She now has a 919 phone #, which she changed recently.
http://raleigh.craigslist.org/ers/613130478.html

I just want to get a confirmation that someone has seen her, because i found this on CL....http://raleigh.craigslist.org/ers/590951614.html

Thanks for any info. Please post here or PM me.I haven't seen her, but I have a tendency to watch the girls for at least a month before I think to call. I called her once, but just to ask a few questions. Search her old number (509) in TER. There a little old, but it's definately the same girl, and she has recently updated her pics. I'd say it was safe to give it a shot, but that's my op. GL

RapidSpender
07-06-08, 17:00
Jasmyne

This is her pic that she posts on CL. The number seems to stay the same. I would think since she has posted like this for a while that she is getting business, and if she was uncle, they would have changed the number by now. Hopefully someone can give me some insight.

Overnight
08-25-08, 15:52
I'm starting this thread to talk specifically about the massage services found on Raleigh Craigslist. I've visited several over the past year and will post some of my experiences in the next day or two.

Noris Ja
08-27-08, 10:00
I'm starting this thread to talk specifically about the massage services found on Raleigh Craigslist. I've visited several over the past year and will post some of my experiences in the next day or two.Good thread. There are many of us who utilize massage providers, but stay away from full-service or SW.

I can contribute my two-cents, as well.

I'll write something on Word so I can edit it easily, and post it here.

Overnight
08-27-08, 22:08
Estelle: posts daily on Raleigh CL Therapeutic. She's in her 40's. Give's an OK massage in a room in her house set up for massage. The massage is a little lightweight for my tastes but she will finish up with a HJ. She's a little pricey though at $. My biggest complaint with her is she'll let her cat jump up on the table, or chew on your shoelaces, etc. I'm not a cat fan at all. The other annoyance is that she answers the phone while giving your massage.

Noris Ja
08-28-08, 09:26
She posts almost daily on CL.

Newer posts refer to her as "Best in East/West".

(Recent reviews on CL say that she is being watched by LE but I can not confirm if that is just a disgrunted customer or if someone actually knows something.)

Anyway... I've seen her on three occasions - while she was still out near Southpoint. It looks like she has moved locations to Cary, since then.

I'd say she's 40ish. Short, of Indian descent. Nice body for her age.

She allowed me to roam with the hands and provided a nice handshake finish.
Her posts say "no groin area" but do say "sensual'. Each time I saw her I was able to receive a hand shake without even tipping.

The best thing that can be said about her is that the massage is decent, the finish is nice and the price is definitely right. YMMV?

Overnight
08-29-08, 13:58
She posts almost daily on CL.

Newer posts refer to her as "Best in East/West".

(Recent reviews on CL say that she is being watched by LE but I can not confirm if that is just a disgrunted customer or if someone actually knows something.)

Anyway... I've seen her on three occasions - while she was still out near Southpoint. It looks like she has moved locations to Cary, since then.

I'd say she's 40ish. Short, of Indian descent. Nice body for her age.

She allowed me to roam with the hands and provided a nice handshake finish.
Her posts say "no groin area" but do say "sensual'. Each time I saw her I was able to receive a hand shake without even tipping.

The best thing that can be said about her is that the massage is decent, the finish is nice and the price is definitely right. YMMV?

I've been to her once (also to her home studio near Southpoint). I thought she was nice enough, adequate massage but she likes to talk the entire time. Other than that, she's certainly worth the .6 hour she charges.

I agree that the claims LE is watching is either some guy that didn't get a happy ending or another massage lady that's pissed she's taking her business? I don't think LE would let "some guy on Craigslist" know they're actually watching someone. Or broadcast it themselves.

Bhm Innc
09-01-08, 18:14
I have also visited Estell several times and enjoy her message. I am very impressed with her handy finishing abilities also. I do wish she would keep the cats out thats a little wiered to me. The question I have is, has anyone asked for FS from her. Something makes me think she might.

Thanks for adding this group.

BHM

Mptraveler
09-06-08, 15:01
Just curious to know if anyone has seen this provider and what your thoughts were.

http://www.freewebs.com/themassagesite/

Mptraveler
09-06-08, 15:46
Does anyone have a review of this masseuse?

Overnight
09-07-08, 16:57
Does anyone have a review of this masseuse?

http://www.freewebs.com/themassagesite/I've wondered about her myself.

Seems very interesting but I haven't made the trip yet.

Anyone else?

Thecore0620
09-11-08, 13:19
I've wondered about her myself.

Seems very interesting but I haven't made the trip yet.

Anyone else?I have visited her and am happy to report that it was a fantastic experience. As her ad suggests, she is not you standard rub and tug type of provider: She gives an honest to god great massage. In addition, she can do some nice things with ropes, paddles, etc on request ;)

I will be returning.

If your in to women with nice natural racks, a brain between her ears, and a great personality, then you'll leave happy and wanting to return.

Thecore0620
09-11-08, 13:36
This is a great addition to the forums. However, I am concerned about folks that mention licensed MT that provide additional services by name.- They are licensed (the cost of which is approx. 20K in schooling and then insurance, etc.).

To the extent this site is monitored (and I think it is evident that it is monitored), then such descriptions could place them under suspicion. Given the cost of obtaining a license and the risk of losing it, I think that naming such providers in public will in the long-run diminish the availability of such services because we are all (well most) averse to risk.

I can assure you that there are plenty of licensed MT that will provide you with a happy ending. I know of only one that will allow moderate nudity on her part. Most of the others (that provide the service) will allow your hands to roam over their cloths. I have pretty much visited every MT that has advertised on CL in the last year.

In my experience it seems that about a 20% of the providers are in such categories on the first visit. Maybe another 10 percent after 3 visits. Here are my rules to finding them:

1. Never, and I mean Never, ask for a happy ending. You will be almost surely asked to leave.

2. If you have to fill out a form, enjoy the massage (it will be good), but unless you have a long relationship with the provider (who kisses on the first date? ), your out of luck in terms of a happy ending.- these are the MT's that have substantial amounts of wealth tied up in their biz and will not risk it for an unknown.

3. If draping is optional. You've hit the jackpot. If draping is a towel only. Your most likely in luck. If its a blanket. Well see 2.

4. Be respectful. These are professionals (and I mean that in a literal sense).

5. Upshot.- if you invest about 1000 dollars over a year on CL licensed MT's, you will a) feel good because of all the massage, b) have found 2 or 3 really nice MT's that will provide some extra services (a few are real hotties).

6. Unless you propose to them, and they accept, your willy is staying in their hand.- no where else.

Mptraveler
09-11-08, 17:12
I went and saw her today and thecore is right it was an excellent massage and she is very open to hearing your requests. She is a very nice lady so please treat her with respect. I would warn you (although if you go to her website she sort of warns you herself) she is a BBW and not exactly the hottest at that. If you are going to a masseuse based on their looks I wouldn't recommend her. If you are more serious about a good massage and custom crafted ending then she is fantastic.

PS. thecore, it would be nice not to have to spend a whole year or a 1000 shopping around for the ones you are talking about. I agree with you that we shouldn't mention them by name on here publicly but there is always the option to PM someone. Granted I guess you still run the risk of not knowing who that person really is and if they work for Leo or some psycho competition. There has to be a way to share that info so that the rest of us don't have to wait a year and spend so much money. If anyone has a suggestion I would like to hear it.

Overnight
09-14-08, 20:07
1. Never, and I mean Never, ask for a happy ending. You will be almost surely asked to leave.

2. If you have to fill out a form, enjoy the massage (it will be good), but unless you have a long relationship with the provider (who kisses on the first date? ), your out of luck in terms of a happy ending.- these are the MT's that have substantial amounts of wealth tied up in their biz and will not risk it for an unknown.

3. If draping is optional. You've hit the jackpot. If draping is a towel only. Your most likely in luck. If its a blanket. Well see 2.

4. Be respectful. These are professionals (and I mean that in a literal sense).

5. Upshot.- if you invest about 1000 dollars over a year on CL licensed MT's, you will a) feel good because of all the massage, b) have found 2 or 3 really nice MT's that will provide some extra services (a few are real hotties).

6. Unless you propose to them, and they accept, your willy is staying in their hand.- no where else.These are great tips Core. I've found them to work quite well myself. Let them take the lead. Be respectful and respond to their touch. If they go for my glutes or inner thighs, I move in response and let them know how good it feels. A little conversation never hurts but don't ask personal questions either. If they're comfortable with you, then they'll make you comfortable too.

Thecore0620
09-18-08, 12:46
In a previous post about 'mild concerns' regarding posting names of *licensed* MT's that provide extra services, I've rec'd a couple of pm's and given a bit of thought to the obvious delimmia of open information flow versus closed.

First, my understanding of NClmbt rules (which is basic) is that one cannot report a MT anonymously. So that would prevent a person reading these pages from 'turning someone in" unless they are willing to stick their own neck out. That does not however stop folks from reading this that are willing to stick their necks out from doing things.

One route would be to post the names of folks that members have visited that do NOT provide services. If several people provide similar reports, then we could be sure that this provider does not provide extra services (rather than she/he does not like a particular person).

Over time, as the number of reviews increase, one could increase your *chance* of finding those that do provide extra on the first or second try. I'm basically advocating a negative rating rather than a positive rating of providers.

If were talking about CL only, there seem to be maybe 15 regular posters. I'd say there are 3 that are prob. What most folks are looking for here.

If you have no info and pick one at random, then you have a 3/15 = 20 percent chance of hitting the jackpot. So your expected benefit for a 80 dollar visit is. 2*80 = 16 dollars.

If on the other hand you can rule out 6 providers, then picking from the others, you now have a 3/9 = 33 percent chance, and an expected benefit from a visit of. 33*80 = 27 bucks.

Sorry my Vegas days are coming back. I'll post a few very good massage therpy reports when I get a chance. Of course there's always PM's for more positive reviews.

Overnight
09-19-08, 09:08
Sorry my Vegas days are coming back. I'll post a few very good massage therpy reports when I get a chance. Of course there's always PM's for more positive reviews.I'm all for a PM system for better reports as well. We could always post something like. "had a very good massage from Xxxxx, PM for details. " And then feel free to post about the folks who do not offer extras. I'm sure they won't mind if we write "great massage, no extras" about them.

Overnight
09-19-08, 09:10
I'm cutting and pasting this anonymous review directly from Craiglist. It is not my experience ...

"Someone posted asking for a review of Sydney in Burlington. So, here it is. I'll start by saying you NEED to make an appointment and drive to Burlington. Why?..you ask. She is, first of all, absolutely gorgeous. Her pictures on her blog give you a good idea but even they don't measure up to what you see in person. Honestly, if i was a woman, that's the body i would want to have. Second, you know from the moment you meet her that it is going to be a great experience. She has a great personality, she's fun, and gives you her full attention. You can tell that she honestly enjoys making people feel relaxed through touch. You will leave wondering what took you so long to make an appointment and wondering why you ever wasted money on anyone else. Third, it is NOT a sex service. Maybe that's not a reason for you to want to see her. But, for me, it meant that the herpes that is in Vegas will actually stay in Vegas. Well, it'll actually stay with all those providers who offer sex. Sydney is a class act. She is amazing at what she does and i guarantee you that you'll be happier when you leave her and quicker to make another appt. than you would with anyone who offers sex. NOW FOR THE NEGATIVES.... 1. She's in Burlington
2. She's in Burlington
3. She's in Burlington

Lindy54
10-10-08, 21:03
Contacted her from info on this board. Easy communication, always returned calls within the hour (between appointments). Met her at her Cary location earlier this week. Private location in an apartment complex. She has a separate room stictly for her work. Very good body rub and very good 'hand crafted finish'. Open to suggestions and allows multiple trips to the plate, as many as you can handle according to her . As previously stated: a great rack, brains and a great personality. And seems to enjoy her work. I'll return.

It's been brought up that she is a smoker. I couldn't smell anything on her, in the entire nor in the massage room. And I'm very sensitive to cigarette smoke.

Ring Worm
11-08-08, 07:07
Hi. I tried to schedule an appointment with the massage provider off TW Alexander Dr. in Durham. This is the Indian lady others have reviewed.

On the phone she was mostly incoherent.

Apparently you have to have a cell phone so you can call here once you get close. I don't use my cell for stuff like this. So she assumed I was LE or wanted to kill her.

Maybe she was having a bad day. More likely she is a crazy woman.

Thecore0620
11-10-08, 00:28
<<Snip>> More likely she is a crazy woman.You are correct. Her massage is adequate -- but, she shows signs of paranoia and grandiose views of her skills. I've not consulted a DSM IV (or whatever its up to now), but crazy is a good layman term.

She constantly talks about everyone that is out to get her, her posts on CL are loony and self-destructive. In the end, her tirades make me tired and not at all relaxed. She's harmless but a I'll not be returning anytime soon.

Noris Ja
11-10-08, 17:20
Sheba is pretty nuts.
I saw her three times a couple months ago.
She was always asking legal advice... even though I am not a lawyer. :)

Her rate is decent - 35 for a half hour bodyrub - and I did get HE all three times. If you can stand her ranting and raving, the price is right. But, she is indeed loony.

YMMV?

You are correct. Her massage is adequate -- but, she shows signs of paranoia and grandiose views of her skills. I've not consulted a DSM IV (or whatever its up to now), but crazy is a good layman term.

She constantly talks about everyone that is out to get her, her posts on CL are loony and self-destructive. In the end, her tirades make me tired and not at all relaxed. She's harmless but a I'll not be returning anytime soon.

Maguromaki
11-13-08, 10:06
Anyone try out either of these places?

Destenee
http://raleigh.craigslist.org/ths/915835631.html

S Massage Studio
http://www.s-massagestudio.com

Thanks in advance!

Overnight
11-13-08, 16:33
You are correct. Her massage is adequate -- but, she shows signs of paranoia and grandiose views of her skills. I've not consulted a DSM IV (or whatever its up to now), but crazy is a good layman term.

She constantly talks about everyone that is out to get her, her posts on CL are loony and self-destructive. In the end, her tirades make me tired and not at all relaxed. She's harmless but a I'll not be returning anytime soon.Exactly right. I've gone to her twice. She is paranoid but will give you the address once you call. She does talk endlessly about other harmless massage therapists on CL sending pimps to get her, etc. I'm done with her but mostly because you can't relax. Even though her hand action is adequate. Her mouth runs 100 miles an hour. And you'll leave covered in baby oil. Feels good while she's rubbing it on but she's not very good with clean up afterward.

Also, thanks for the review of Madame O. I may try her next. I'm intrigued.

FWIW, I've also seen Ling in Durham. EXCELLENT massage but I haven't had any luck trying for the HE. However, her massage is so good, I'll happily see her again just for therapeutic treatment.

Overnight
11-13-08, 16:35
Sheba is pretty nuts.

I saw her three times a couple months ago.

She was always asking legal advice... even though I am not a lawyer. :)

Her rate is decent - 35 for a half hour bodyrub - and I did get HE all three times. If you can stand her ranting and raving, the price is right. But, she is indeed loony.

YMMV?Damn.

I didn't even think to ask for the half hour. I got stuck for .6 for the hour. She might be worth .35 if you can't tune her mouth out.

Overnight
11-13-08, 16:43
Hi. I tried to schedule an appointment with the massage provider off TW Alexander Dr. in Durham. This is the Indian lady others have reviewed.

On the phone she was mostly incoherent.

Apparently you have to have a cell phone so you can call here once you get close. I don't use my cell for stuff like this. So she assumed I was LE or wanted to kill her.

Maybe she was having a bad day. More likely she is a crazy woman.Just for future reference, I recommend buying a cheap prepaid cellphone at Walmart for about $25. I don't want to use my business cell for stuff like this either. Trust me, Sheba "will" call you back if you don't leave a message and she can read your number. I haven't had that issue with anyone else, but I travel for work a lot so I really love my prepaid when I'm out of town. Calling CL numbers for massage (and leaving messages). It does help. Most of them screen calls (I've found) so it's helpful to leave a message. These cheap phones include voicemail too.

Noris Ja
11-17-08, 17:13
Took a chance with Sherry from CL and was pleasantly surprised.
Incall location (apartment).
She's not a beauty queen - I'd say a 4 on looks.
But the massage was quality (I'd rate a 7) and the HR was on the money (I'd give it an 8.)
She's a bit paranoid, so don't ask about extras, but they are available.
HR only, I gathered.

PaullyGirl1 at Yahoo for those interested - make sure to tell her "Tony" sent you so she knows you are legit. I told her I would be posting her email, so she'll be expecting some emails.

Good luck.

Thecore0620
11-20-08, 15:43
Finally was able to get a session with Monica. She advertises on CL and other locations. I'll post a backpages link .. I suspect its more stable:

http://raleigh.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/it_s_all_in_the_touch_32/classifieds/ViewAd?oid=728797

Her pics are accurate. She does a very nice job in terms of massage -- really a nice relaxing back rub. But when it comes to erotic massage, man oh man, she's definitely well versed. She does this thing with her hair and head that is really wicked.

I would strongly suggest that you ask to take a shower right after you enter -- that will set the tone for her, and I suspect you'll be rewarded with some good clean fun.

Given the fact that folks preferences are more or less unique, It seems silly to rate someone objectively on looks. She does appear to have Asian ancestry. What I can say is that no one will dispute her tight body, nice (and pert!) breasts, smooth skin, and in general fantastic and sweet demeanor. She is a real find is all I can say.

In terms of location, I met her at a Raleigh hotel. She has no massage table, but I certainly didn't mind that. She met me in a robe, which always puts me at ease.

Highly recommended!!!!!!!

Here is the CL link ... http://raleigh.craigslist.org/ers/927079553.html

Sweepy
12-11-08, 18:19
Well it has been quite awhile since I have contributed so I figured it was way past due. I have still been mongering here and abroad but have not felt motivated since the loss of Sgt Sad, a Raleigh Icon.

While crusing the streets the pickins have been very sad as of late so I decide to try the ol standby of Craigs List. Looking for a quick bargan I found : YOUNG W*E*T HOT BUSTY PLAYMATE**100 INCALL SPECIAL - w4m - 21 (CRABTREE)
(Pics Attached).

I called her at her listed number and got voicemail and then the quick call back after I had hung up. We talked a little bit and she told me that she was from the San Francisco area and was very bored here because the Raleigh area was very slow for her. A little more smalltalk and an appointment was made. She sounded very pleasant and hip on the phone.
The appointment was set for 2:30today and she was at the Residence Inn Crabtree. I arrived on time and called her from the parking lot. She answered and told me to give her 15 minutes as she was at the post office, with that I went into the hotel lobby and bought a beer and waited. She called me back at 3PM (3 beers later :-() and told me to come up to room 304 and meet her.
She answered the door with boots and a one piece mini skirt, lo-cut. From her photos that she posted on CL she was about 40 pounds heaver as the pics were taken in 2007. We proceeded to perform the LE check and I laid down the requested fee on the nightstand. With her weight already misrepresented I should have walked but I was thinking with the little head

Anyway she told me to strip and lay on the bed, she proceeded to take off her boots and pulled her skirt up to reveal a fat shaved pussy. She then sat on the bed between my legs and put the cover on me willie. She then started to give be a BJ and after about 90 seconds she stopped and laid next to me on her back. I asked that she take off the top so I could play a little and she did so very reluctantly. The titties were very nice but hard as a rock do to implants, this kind of turned me off so I decided to try to DATY, she began to spread her legs and the most awful odor filled the room at which point I decided to abort DATY and plunged my dick straight in. Her pussy was very tight and felt great but there is that odor filling my nostrils. After about 15 minutes of in and out with my breath held I pulled out and finished with my hand, no help from her. I pulled the rubber off and a drop spilled on her knee and she freaked out yelling at me that I should have done this in the bathroom....eeeish. I said I was sorry then quickly dressed.

Ratings:

$ 120.00 30min
Ten Scale: 2
Looks: 3
Attitude:2

I have used CL many times in the past with varied results. I have noticed that the girls that are traveling are much worse in service than the ones that live locally. I have to decided to start spending my money locally, no more outsourcing :-). I chose this one because I have a thing for Latinos but even though she was Latin she did not speak Spanish nor even been south. Better to save my $$$ and spend them at a whorehouse in Colombia

Take Care

Sweepy

Overnight
12-16-08, 12:41
Anyone seen the young lady that advertises herself in the Therapeutic Section as Vick's Vapor Rub?

I'm curious.

Noris Ja
12-17-08, 10:03
Anyone seen the young lady that advertises herself in the Therapeutic Section as Vick's Vapor Rub?

I'm curious.

But I have seen her photo, via email, that I requested. Very heavy-set and not easy on the eyes, IMO. So, I passed.

Noris Ja
12-17-08, 13:59
http://raleigh.craigslist.org/ths/961479745.html

Looks completely legit based on facility photos. But the two girls pictured seem to know that sex, does indeed, sell.

PM if anyone has sampled.

Vicdagriff
12-20-08, 10:05
Can any one help with where to find latinas? Craigslist has gotten pretty lame these days- same providers over and over and as much puerto rican and dominicans that are in thsi arwa now there's got to be some of that action SOMEWHERE. Pm me if you need info on the bbws on CL- I've seen them all.

Noris Ja
12-22-08, 15:59
Happy Holidays to all.

I tried Helena off CL today.
While her pictures she sent me were a little old (her face looks older and she's little heavier) she was good enough looking and has huge breasts.
I bargained her down to $50 for a half-hour massage session.

FYI - she said she is working on her massage certification, but based on her actual massage skills, it's doubtful.

Went to her incall place (house near NC State) after the usual phone call system. Clean place and she does have a massage table.
Got about a 20 minute lotion rubdown and then the flip. Off came her dress and I was able to play and taste those large tits. (I'm guessing about a 40 DDD, honestly.) Nice hand finish provided and I got the idea plenty more was available.
All in all, cute girl, very nice, decent skills and it didn't break the bank.
I recommend and would repeat.

Canuck Guy
01-03-09, 01:31
Agh, this area has died a bit, let's revive it ok, first off, Happy Nude Year. Now down to the biz.

I am, by definition, not a newbie, technically, but from the pro's that post on here, I am not a pro either. I have been with a total of 10 ladies all from, yours truly, CL, backpage, ********. Etc etc. And I have become victim of a trend. Whenever I begin reading a report post and I see the terms T14TT (Took one for the team), I die a little inside!

Please gentlemen, this industry was made for us, lets show these fuckin' bitches who pays their bills! I have read rules of engagement when interacting with our girls so let's give them our rules. More like, rules we'll follow, fuck them' if they don't. A couple of pre-requisites. These are rules we men will follow, they suit us, these are our rules.

1. No outcalls!

We don't want you to know where we are, we don't want you to have an idea of where we are, Most importantly, we don't want you to know how to fucking find us.

What the fuck does anonimity mean to you, our names are Tom, Dick, and Harry. That's all you need to know! You can have an outcall if it's your last day at the hotel, but seeing as the girls won't show up at any hotel nowadays, well, too bad.

2. We do not leave voicemails.

You say not to unblock our numbers, fine, we won't block it, we won't leave a voicemail as well. You see, while the phone was in our pocket, we could have "accidentally" called you, "victimless mistake"! If you don't answer, we'll "accidentally" dial after 5 mins then after 30 and that's it without being too creepy!

3. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.!

A) I will not spend time with you if you don't look like you photos.

B) I will not spend time with you if you look like you've been run over by a truck! If your tummy looks like it once was used as tarmac for parking SUV's, I'm gonna have to pass, that's just gross.

C) I will not spend time with you if you look like a skank! We can get that over on Bragg st. There are plenty of SW out there sweethearts. When we search for you girls we want a NORMAL LOOKING person, unless otherwise specified. Please wear something so we can have something to undress!

4. We're allowed to be late, you're not!

Screw equality buillshit, I don't give a shit if I sound doublestandard, you shouldn't talk about that. We called you in advance, what the fuck were you doing besides sitting in a hotel room? Your JOB is to clean up as fast and as thoroughly as possible in between calls.

5. Discuss everything before paying!

Oh gosh, I can't stress this enough guys. I have lost $360 on two bitches because they waited for me the stupid douche to pay first, only to tell me they don't offer FS! WTF, why would I want to pay you $$ for your Fuckin' TIME? ! ? ! Don't you think we have friends? ! Screw all that bullshit that people who see you are weirdos! Guys, I have read thorough statistics that suggest 90% of people who these girls interact with are NORMAL! Normall like you and me. Weirdo's can't hold a job long enough to blow that kinda stash on your sorry ass bitches!

6. Discuss everything before paying!

Just in case you didn't hear it the first time. After the preliminary LE check. , you touch me, I touch you, we BS each other as if we like each other. , ask her details about her said ad and what it includes.

I will go as far as to provide examples of three questions that you shouldnt miss. Ask.

I) "In your ad it said (GFE? Greek? [insert ad refference here]) do you know what ([insert ad refference here]) means? To me it means ([insert graphic detail here]) do you do that?

II) "So, what exactly are your rules? "

III) "Is it your time of the month? " No BS, it happenned to me before!

Please people, the first few questions must not be asked in a playfull manner. To these bitches, they don't mean business, business is Target or McDonalds. You can buy a vaccum cleaner or even eat a sandwich and ask for your money back. These girls are out to RIP you off, and yes, by RIP I mean rest in peace because you won't do SHIT! What are you gonna do, call the cops, hahahahahaha, take her to small claims court, please stop, these girls have dicks and they're bigger than ours, and they have balls of Brass!

7. Most important rule of all: Walk!

Yes my friends, I know this is hard to hear, but the rule is not that simple at all. But I will try to break it down with some hard math.

Let's say that: x = (Yes, I know her picture is real and you've seen her before and you want some more) = Reference used in context.

Rule number one: If she does only out calls, walk, say you'll call her later or if she gets a location, she can call you then if she wants.

Rule number two. If she does not answer, WALK. See x for any context and rule 2 for reference on what to do.

Rule number three: If she's not "Dang' I'd hit that" material. WALK!

Rule number four: If she's late, drive off, if she tries to call you back, just don't answer or say your a cop, it'll work. : thumbsup:

Rule number five: If you don't like any of her rules (see 4 for reference) or ____ [continued below]

Rule number six: She doesn't agree to any of your's {rules, that is, pay attention dumbass} (see 5 for reference). WALK

Rule number seven: If anything sounds fishy, e. g.

"Let me have the money now so I can pay for the hotel. " or

"I have to be paid first before discussing anything." or

"We usually meet in the parking lot." or

"I'll tell you where to park, what color is your car? ." or

"I'm GFE 'friendly'."

WALK!

Granted, these rules are not stellar. But I want them to evolve, there is no reason why she would'nt comply to all of them verbally, then turn around and say she changed her mind! Then post here which is the last rule. Report all your nasty incidents. So we know who's a liar, who's not, and who's a thief, and who's not. Please stop paying for mediocre service, it breaks my heart!

And guys, if your not gonna do this for us. Remember, every time a John is RIPped off, an Angel get's AIDS! Please men, do it for the angels.

Canuck Guy
01-03-09, 20:17
hey its me Torie. I decided to stay a few more days so show me that I made the choice and come and see me. I have specials all day today so don't wait and give me a call. Four25/TWOone2/SEVENsix51 (425 212 7651)OK, so I T14TT, This girl is fine I guess. Her pictures, most especially the frst one is not her, she has stretch marks and a pot belly that would make an alcoholic proud.

I called her and she answered immediately, asked her how to meet and we arranged for a specific time, I showed up 30 mins later like agreed and she asked me to give her five more mins. WTF

I finally get the room number, came up, she answered the door in a tank top and lace panties that gave me full view of her backside. I have to say she looks somewhat like her photos. Must have had like 3 kids since it was taken. I never smelled any smoke on her and her hair was straight, not curly. I took the plunge.

After preliminary checks, I placed the $. 80 on the counter and we started off with a backrub, I wasnt into that, not my style, I got OK CBJ and decided to lick it then leave it. Overall, she gave me good service, I finished on her belly! Got her a towel, cleaned up, left.

Stats = appearance - 6.5/7 attitude - 10/10 service - 6.5/10

Damage $.80

Ho Hunter
01-03-09, 22:47
We could all just refuse to call them for about a fuckin week or two. How about it you pussies, do not call the CL- BP ho's for two weeks! Watch how desperate they get!! I NEVER use the CL ho's no more. Talk about a psycho how about that Madison bitchh crazy as a loon and queen of the skanks. Go on, call her and run out to Chapel Hill room 333 and find out what I mean!! You see man, you see.

Went to see a CL Ho one time and she says "no touching", WTF you will suck my cock but I cant touch you crazy ho? Listen you dumb ass hos, I get top notch head for $15 bucks, why I gonna pay you 150-250 for a shitty time?? $50 is a reasonable fee and I will never give no ho a $100 for some pussy I don't care how good she think she look!

I am, by definition, not a newbie, technically, but from the pro's that post on here, I am not a pro either. I have been with a total of 10 ladies all from, yours truly, CL, backpage, ********. Etc etc. And I have become victim of a trend. Whenever I begin reading a report post and I see the terms T14TT (Took one for the team), I die a little inside!

Please gentlemen, this industry was made for us, lets show these fuckin' bitches who pays their bills! I have read rules of engagement when interacting with our girls so let's give them our rules. More like, rules we'll follow, fuck them' if they don't. A couple of pre-requisites. These are rules we men will follow, they suit us, these are our rules.

1. No outcalls!

We don't want you to know where we are, we don't want you to have an idea of where we are, Most importantly, we don't want you to know how to fucking find us.

What the fuck does anonimity mean to you, our names are Tom, Dick, and Harry. That's all you need to know! You can have an outcall if it's your last day at the hotel, but seeing as the girls won't show up at any hotel nowadays, well, too bad.

2. We do not leave voicemails.

You say not to unblock our numbers, fine, we won't block it, we won't leave a voicemail as well. You see, while the phone was in our pocket, we could have "accidentally" called you, "victimless mistake"! If you don't answer, we'll "accidentally" dial after 5 mins then after 30 and that's it without being too creepy!

3. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.!

A) I will not spend time with you if you don't look like you photos.

B) I will not spend time with you if you look like you've been run over by a truck! If your tummy looks like it once was used as tarmac for parking SUV's, I'm gonna have to pass, that's just gross.

C) I will not spend time with you if you look like a skank! We can get that over on Bragg st. There are plenty of SW out there sweethearts. When we search for you girls we want a NORMAL LOOKING person, unless otherwise specified. Please wear something so we can have something to undress!

4. We're allowed to be late, you're not!

Screw equality buillshit, I don't give a shit if I sound doublestandard, you shouldn't talk about that. We called you in advance, what the fuck were you doing besides sitting in a hotel room? Your JOB is to clean up as fast and as thoroughly as possible in between calls.

5. Discuss everything before paying!

Oh gosh, I can't stress this enough guys. I have lost $360 on two bitches because they waited for me the stupid douche to pay first, only to tell me they don't offer FS! WTF, why would I want to pay you $$ for your Fuckin' TIME? ! ? ! Don't you think we have friends? ! Screw all that bullshit that people who see you are weirdos! Guys, I have read thorough statistics that suggest 90% of people who these girls interact with are NORMAL! Normall like you and me. Weirdo's can't hold a job long enough to blow that kinda stash on your sorry ass bitches!

6. Discuss everything before paying!

Just in case you didn't hear it the first time. After the preliminary LE check. , you touch me, I touch you, we BS each other as if we like each other. , ask her details about her said ad and what it includes.

I will go as far as to provide examples of three questions that you shouldnt miss. Ask.

I) "In your ad it said (GFE? Greek? [insert ad refference here]) do you know what ([insert ad refference here]) means? To me it means ([insert graphic detail here]) do you do that?

II) "So, what exactly are your rules? "

III) "Is it your time of the month? " No BS, it happenned to me before!

Please people, the first few questions must not be asked in a playfull manner. To these bitches, they don't mean business, business is Target or McDonalds. You can buy a vaccum cleaner or even eat a sandwich and ask for your money back. These girls are out to RIP you off, and yes, by RIP I mean rest in peace because you won't do SHIT! What are you gonna do, call the cops, hahahahahaha, take her to small claims court, please stop, these girls have dicks and they're bigger than ours, and they have balls of Brass!

7. Most important rule of all: Walk!

Yes my friends, I know this is hard to hear, but the rule is not that simple at all. But I will try to break it down with some hard math.

Let's say that: x = (Yes, I know her picture is real and you've seen her before and you want some more) = Reference used in context.

Rule number one: If she does only out calls, walk, say you'll call her later or if she gets a location, she can call you then if she wants.

Rule number two. If she does not answer, WALK. See x for any context and rule 2 for reference on what to do.

Rule number three: If she's not "Dang' I'd hit that" material. WALK!

Rule number four: If she's late, drive off, if she tries to call you back, just don't answer or say your a cop, it'll work. : thumbsup:

Rule number five: If you don't like any of her rules (see 4 for reference) or ____ [continued below]

Rule number six: She doesn't agree to any of your's {rules, that is, pay attention dumbass} (see 5 for reference). WALK

Rule number seven: If anything sounds fishy, e. g.

"Let me have the money now so I can pay for the hotel. " or

"I have to be paid first before discussing anything." or

"We usually meet in the parking lot." or

"I'll tell you where to park, what color is your car? ." or

"I'm GFE 'friendly'."

WALK!

Granted, these rules are not stellar. But I want them to evolve, there is no reason why she would'nt comply to all of them verbally, then turn around and say she changed her mind! Then post here which is the last rule. Report all your nasty incidents. So we know who's a liar, who's not, and who's a thief, and who's not. Please stop paying for mediocre service, it breaks my heart!

And guys, if your not gonna do this for us. Remember, every time a John is RIPped off, an Angel get's AIDS! Please men, do it for the angels.

Sully15
01-04-09, 09:14
How about this? When a hotel based girl rips you off. (after you are dressed and ready to leave),

If possible, picked up her cell phone (or something else of hers) and dropped in in the toilet.

Make a little mess that would take her a little bit of time to clean up. Don't go postal on her, just something to slow her down a bit.

Make sure you tell her "that's for ripping me off".

IMMEDIATELY make an anonymous call to LE as a "concerned citizen". Call immediately, and make it quick. Use a pay phone if you have to. Tell them you work at, or are staying at, such and such hotel and this one room has different guys entering and leaving every half hour. "Not sure if this is a drug thing but thought you'd like to know".

If it's early in the day, an LE visit may scare the girl off for the day. This should piss her off and cost her a bit. The only drawback is if LE takes too long to get there, one of us may be in the room. If you call immediately, LE may respond quick enough before another customers shows up. After all, she still needs to clean up the mess you left.

Thecore0620
01-04-09, 16:11
I tried Helena off CL today.

While her pictures she sent me were a little old (her face looks older and she's little heavier) she was good enough looking and has huge breasts.Yeap....very nice looking and what a rack.

FYI - she said she is working on her massage certification, but based on her actual massage skills, it's doubtful.I think she must be a fast learner! She seems to have moderate skills and I could def. she that she has the strength to make a good M.T. While not great yet, she has potential to both relax you professionally and spank your ass at the same time (my favorite combination).

I recommend and would repeat.Indeed....Me to....and there is a lot of stuff to sample from that menu. Also, should you make it to her studio -- look at the pictures on the wall: there's a few revealing photos that I saw only as I as leaving.

Canuck Guy
01-04-09, 17:41
We could all just refuse to call them for about a fuckin week or two.I'm doing this as we speak. I can only vouch for 2 very good service and about 2 other OK girls while the rest has not even been mediocre, just flat out bad that I wanted to shoot myself after the encounter. Speaking of TER, who the fuck posts on there and gives false info?!?! I will follow up with a report later so as to make sure people always add YMMV on their fuckin' posts!

Thundar
01-05-09, 00:46
We could all just refuse to call them for about a fuckin week or two. ... Listen you dumb ass hos, I get top notch head for $15 bucks, why I gonna pay you 150-250 for a shitty time?? $50 is a reasonable fee and I will never give no ho a $100 for some pussy I don't care how good she think she look!I am with you. Just saw an add where the ho wanted $200 for a half hour of outcall. And she was no where close to model material, a 5 at best.

Canuck Guy
01-07-09, 14:39
What did she do? She looks hot tho, those white ghetto girls get me going! lolWell, if you read a bit lower you will see what happened. She is hot, no question about it, don't let her pictures accuracy disarm you fellas though. So next one is Nina & Starr.

They've got went the extra mile on TER. How, I don't know. She's gonna offer you two for the price of one and guess who you're gonna get, . Yep, you just won Jeopardy, Starr. She's not the better looking of the two and they're the ones who made me make rule number one, NO OUTCALLS! There was a report ion here by someone if I could find it that strictly said to flag them off if you get such a dumb offer.

Now remember people, my rules are made up of my inexperience. I personally took the initiative to break them first so that you don't have to!

So I called Nina up on a lonely night and I wasn't thinking with the little man, I had actually taken the time to look her up. She picked on first ring and said she wasn't available till later which was fine by me so I called later and gave her my address, DUMB ASS ME! <<

After a complicated hour and a half, she arrived and they came in. Nina told me that Starr was new to the game and I'll be honest here guys, when your'e thinking with the little man down there it's hard to concentrate. I should have slammed the door on their faces the moment I saw them. I was eager to break in this Starr person. Be one of her firsts. To tell you the truth, I think Starr is WAY more seasoned than Nina. You would think I should have been smarter by now.

They come in and there is a reason why the photo is blurry. Nina looks somewhat like her photo, I would give her 5/10, Starr, 3/10 after maybe being in the biz for a WHILE! I get the line "It's my time of the month" from Nina after paying up $. 60. So I have to get one end of the other.

We get started, my disappointment get's the best of me and I was unable to keep johhny cocker up I settled for a CBJ that wasn't finished. 20 mins later they were outta there.

So, damage:-
Attitude - 7/10
Accuracy of Photos - 8/10
Looks Overall - 4/10
Service - 6/10

Note to self, When the deal sounds too good, IT IS!!!

Canuck Guy
01-17-09, 05:24
I forgot about this one.

http://raleigh.craigslist.org/ers/996159967.html

http://raleigh.craigslist.org/ers/993436258.html

I saw Kelly. She's a chubby girl. Her picks are not accurate and number one is definitely not her. I have three ways of describing my girls, they're skinny, thick, chubby, then a fully fledged BBW. She's bordering on the chubby side. But gosh I have to say she is gorgeous. I don't think she's confident enough though hence the inaccurate pics. Might have been a much younger her. And she's definitely not 21.

I forgot her cause I saw her some time around September last year and she would have been the first one to have made me make my rules, I hadn't found this forum by then. I called her, she directed me to her hotel, got there, she asked me to wait while she finished up another incall.

Now guys, please no scorn, let me explain, I was young to the game, new even, she was like my second I had ever seen. I waited, luckily for me, she was legit. I would (now I know after reading this friendly forum) NEVER to wait in a parking lot! I only waited because of her photo and she was offering a $. 60 special. Damn, I mean the first pic has a time stamp, (Only at the time, the time stamp was for '07! ) of course I thought she was for real! She cleaned up, after the guy left, gave me a call and gave me her room number. I went up and met her. I wasn't disappointed actually, I find her very attractive.

I laid the stash on the dresser, she counted it, placed it her purse, and in a touching frenzy, (She isn't GFE) I took off her clothes as well as mine! We proceeded to a nice CBJ, she doesn't do DATY at all, then when I asked to flip her over, then the rules came out, she wasn't FS! Only Russian shit, HJ, BJ, strap on, etc etc etc.

Well, the night ended well for me cause she said she was open to multiple pops and I was able to break her barrier and actually got to get her missionary to completion, twice. I guess she wasn't as hardened as most I've dealt with who've fucked me over. I give that night's experience a 10 seeing as I got something off the menu (I like to think). So damage.

$.60 plus 20 tip for self esteem boost!!! :thumbsup:
Looks 7/10
Attitude 9/10
Service 8/10

Would have repeated if she answered her phone. Soon digits went dead, then I saw a couple of her ad's from aug to late sep then no dice till today I saw the same photo! I never read the ads though unless the photo is cool despite the fact that I never believe it's her till I see her.

Noris Ja
01-23-09, 15:44
Hi.

I had a chance to meet with a new provider from CL.
She posted for one day, got 20 responses and pulled her ad while she surveyed the landscape.

So, went today at lunch time to meet at her place. Kind of far out - past 540 and onto Old Creedmoor Road. She has a small cottage at the back of some property.

Anyway, she's a very nice lady. Mid 40's and petite. I'd guess about 5 and a couple inches and probably 120 lbs. Probably had a rockin' body in her 20's!

Got a nice rubdown on her bed. She's not licensed or "classically" trained, but she knows how to relax you.
Very, very nice finish.
Half-hour session for $40. Says she has a part-time day job and wanted to do this for supplimental income.

PM me with your contact info and I can pass it on to her.
(She won't accept calls or emails from people she doesn't know b/c of the amount of creeps she got from inital posting.)

Noris Ja
02-02-09, 13:13
I finally reconnected with a provider I used a couple years ago.
She has been incognito for awhile and just got back to giving massages.

Barb in Durham - near Southpointe Mall - average looking, heavyset, 50ish lady. Very, very nice lady and actually gives a nice full-hour topless massage.
I've seen her twice in the past and received a BBBJCIM finish once. The other session was HJ. I think she charges 50 for half hour and 80 for full hour.

If you want her contact info, PM me.

Thanks!

Tony

Canuck Guy
02-07-09, 20:18
WTF, the capital is dead!

New To The Area! Sexy Hot Brunette Playmate! Non-Rushed - 25
posted: January 3, 2009, 02:13 PM

Reply: click here
Hello Gentlemen,
I am in the area for a short time!
polite upscale bussin ess professionals over the age 30!
i love am a very sexy,hot brunette that loves exploring new adventures!
call to book a appt..(919)940-0186 sara

Poster's age: 25

Dreams of Stephanie

I dreamt I had set up a date with this fictitious girl from CL and was instantly planning on walking. I wasn't really planning on staying, I just wanted to know who had the audacity to post such a fake pic. I showed up, parked, called her and she said she'll be running a bit late. I waited for a half hour by counting the songs that are playing then as I was starting to pull out and go to girl number 2, she calls and tells me she's just arrived and gives me the room number.

Anyway, the girl walks out of her car and, well, as it turns out, I was right, she doesnt look like her photos, nothing like it actually, but looks great non the less. Must ghave been 29. So I stayed. Seeing as I was unprepared (I had two other girls lined up), I decided to take advantage of her 1/2 hour. But I followed for the third time all of my rules. She agreed and I laid the $ on the dresser and off we went. Guys, peice of advice, if you want anything off the menu, unless your paying for a massage, just ask before paying.

She was OK. I went dining then she played a lovely BBBJ. Threw a jacket on and I had turn around doggy. Claimed I was too big. That shit has to stop. I honestly think they lie about this sometimes because she was as tall as I am and wasn't skinny. She was, however, tight as hell. We had some great fun doggy, then flipped her over and she squeeled like a little girl so I decided to flip her again and got her on her belly. For some particular reason, I couldn't finish in her and I broke 2 jackets!! I turned her around and after three minutes of mish, I finished on her belly.

Damage - $.60
Looks - 7/10
Service- GFE. 8/10, only the best kind thre is.
Attitude - 9/10

P.S. The girl she advertises with was there too. She is anything BUT plus sized, maybe plus two!!

Canuck Guy
02-08-09, 14:59
Two words, I ran.

I arranged a meet with her, showed up at her hotel, she was punctual. SO far everything was fine. She was charging $250 but I had intentions of talking her down. So, she opens the door and wow-that picture-wow, is there a more extreme version of the word "Fake"?

Let's just say horseteeth that look like they've been filed down and sharpened will not go anywhere near my wang!! Plus, the air reeked of that anti smoke thing that made me nauseous! She looked strung out kinda like a SW that's not too far gone. Besides her face, her body was just somewhere off 5"3' and thin.

Sorry sweetheart, not tonight!!

http://raleigh.craigslist.org/ers/1025811990.html

EXOTIC G*F*E ALL YOURS TODAY - w4m (RALEIGH)
Reply to: pers-1025811990@craigslist.org [?]
Date: 2009-02-08, 8:48AM EST

I'm an enthusiastic and spontaneous woman who is open minded about life and its opportunities. I am visiting the area currently. Please take some time to get to know me. You will be glad you did. I am well reviewed.

Bobbyjones
02-09-09, 10:31
I arranged a meet with her, showed up at her hotel, she was punctual. SO far everything was fine. She was charging $250 but I had intentions of talking her down. So, she opens the door and wow-that picture-wow, is there a more extreme version of the word "Fake"?

Let's just say horseteeth that look like they've been filed down and sharpened will not go anywhere near my wang!! Plus, the air reeked of that anti smoke thing that made me nauseous! She looked strung out kinda like a SW that's not too far gone. Besides her face, her body was just somewhere off 5"3' and thin.

http://raleigh.craigslist.org/ers/1025811990.html[/QUOTE]

Those pics are from a GSO escort, and as far as I know, the escort is legit.

http://lumbeeprincess.com/

Thanks for the warning.

Bobbyjones

Stayed Balance
02-09-09, 20:18
http://eros-carolina.com/files/cr-lisa283-lisa1.htm

A complete waste of time. A drug addict I'd guess.

Stayed Balance
02-09-09, 20:25
Two words, I ran.

http://raleigh.craigslist.org/ers/1025811990.htmlGood info. Have considered seeing her but luckily never followed through.

Plainsong
02-09-09, 22:24
Hey there guys,

Just wanted to say I appreciate all the information on this board. Wanted to give a little info on someone I have seen recently.

http://raleigh.craigslist.org/ers/1027331646.html

She goes by the name of Rose usually, and has a trailer in Garner somewhere. She says she does parties "gangbangs" but I haven't been to one of those. I saw her when she was doing a incall off of Capital Blvd. And the service was fairly nice. Only problem was she had another girl in the room with her that hung out in the bathroom.

Decent body, breasts were a little droopy and she had a few tats. Anyway, very good BBBJ and tight as hell. Doesn't seem to really get into as much as others but fairly nice. Long legs but teeth are a little rugged. Probably does every drug known to man. I would suggest if anyone is looking for a quick one to go with the half hour rate.

And anyone with advice, are there any recent girls that are decent to meet? Doesn't have to be supermodel or super skinny but looking for a GFE experience. Thanks and any advice for future posts would be appreciated.

Rushdog34
02-12-09, 17:03
Hello, gentleman I'm in greensboro still fairly new to nc but I'm in the reserves and traveling to goldsboro so I'm taking i40. Wondering if anyone could tell me of a place or 2 not too far away from i40 given I don't want to get lost on an already 2-3 hour trip. I don't need details exactly about the massage (I will do some research) just want to know where to begin. Any info would be appreciated.

Bobbyjones
02-15-09, 21:59
Saw Helena who advertises on the Raleigh Craigslist. I asked her rates and she quoted me a price of $140/hr. Seemed high, but I went ahead and made the appointment. Met her at her place, a bit cramped and messy. The massage was good, not too hard, not too soft, just right. After about 30 minutes, I flipped over. No front massage, just straight to the ending. I was out of there in 45 minutes. Overall I'd rate the experience about a C+. Doubt I will repeat, just not worth the price, especially when I didn't get a full hour.

Bobby

Helena Body
02-16-09, 22:46
I have to apologize for the cramped space, I'm currently in the process of moving and everything is unfortunately everywhere. I will be moving out of my current residence into a new one within the month. Also, have to apologize if I did not give you the full hour. Please give me a call and we can definitely work something out to make up for it. I'm sincerely apologetic towards the time/price situation and I am willing to work with anyone on what they feel is appropriate for what is requested. I am somewhat new to this (to clarify, I'm new to the fbsm-masseuse thing) and not trying to "rip anyone off". I do hope to show you a better time than (I guess) what was shown. I appreciate for the input, it will make me a better Masseuse for future clientele. Again, your opinion is very much appreciated and vital to me.

Noris Ja
02-18-09, 15:36
Hi all.
Hope the hunting is going well.

Been communicating with a girl that advertised on CL today.
Have not had a chance to sample the services, but it certainly sounds promising, if a bit expensive.

kealana11@gmail.com is the contact info.

She said they provide everything from massage, sensual teasing, fetish work, etc... in a private residence, incall location near Southpoint.

Prices seem to start at about $100 and go up, but if you saw the girls photos that pricing would make sense.

Good luck.
Tony

Member #1381
02-18-09, 22:43
I have to apologize for the cramped space, I'm currently in the process of moving and everything is unfortunately everywhere. I will be moving out of my current residence into a new one within the month. Also, have to apologize if I did not give you the full hour. Please give me a call and we can definitely work something out to make up for it. I'm sincerely apologetic towards the time/price situation and I am willing to work with anyone on what they feel is appropriate for what is requested. I am somewhat new to this (to clarify, I'm new to the fbsm-masseuse thing) and not trying to "rip anyone off". I do hope to show you a better time than (I guess) what was shown. I appreciate for the input, it will make me a better Masseuse for future clientele. Again, your opinion is very much appreciated and vital to me.

I met Helena this time last year when she toured Charlotte - without going into the details, I had only a short massage from her but the rest was a an exceptionally nice time BCD. There was not time wasted or no early exit by her. In fact she spent a little more time than scheduled and did not appear to be in any rush.

I realize that ever session between any given provider/hobbyist is basically YMMV and it depends on the chemistry between the two. However, my visit with her yielded some pretty good mileage.

I reviewed her on the other boards and not only would I recommend her but would see her again if we happened to be in the same city at the same time again.

Play safe!

Helena Body
02-19-09, 09:47
I met Helena this time last year when she toured Charlotte - without going into the details, I had only a short massage from her but the rest was a an exceptionally nice time BCD. There was not time wasted or no early exit by her. In fact she spent a little more time than scheduled and did not appear to be in any rush.

I realize that ever session between any given provider/hobbyist is basically YMMV and it depends on the chemistry between the two. However, my visit with her yielded some pretty good mileage.

I reviewed her on the other boards and not only would I recommend her but would see her again if we happened to be in the same city at the same time again.

Play safe!You are one hell of a sweetheart! I really enjoyed our visit, I've never forgot it! I had the greatest company with you and the view from your place is utterly amazing! Hey I'm coming that way either this weekend or next, I hope to see you then!

Bobbyjones
02-19-09, 12:17

Play safe!Glad you had a great session with Helena last year. She is attractive, skilled, and sweet. No doubt. Not sure why my session was different from yours, but c'est la vie!

Bobby

Noris Ja
02-19-09, 14:20
Hi all.

I had the pleasure of meeting another girl off CL who is looking to get into the massage business.
We just met for coffee today since I didn't have the time to sample her services.

About her:
26, Petite, Brunette, married, lives way up in Bunn but works in Knightdale as a Physical Therapist office administrator. I'd give her body an 8 and her face a 6. (If she got her teeth fixed she'd be an 8, easy.) Very sweet and courteous.

While she doesn't have any massage training, per se, she has worked in the adult industry for about a year as a Dom.
She is interested in becoming a nighttime service provider on an outcall basis.

She is open to suggestion on rates for services, but did make it clear that no Full Service would be available. She is open to suggestion on massage, mutual massage, levels of clothing worn, fetish, dom/sub, etc..

If you want to contact her, PM me and I will pass your info along to her. She wants to get started ASAP.

Good luck,
Tony

Noris Ja
03-04-09, 15:13
Very good looking, tight, AA female.

I'm sick of giving out info and not getting any in return. :)
PM me with details of someone (anyone!) that you have seen and I'll give you the skinny on her.

Good luck!

Tony

Balt86
03-04-09, 17:15
Has anyone seen Shana on CL? I'm thinking about seeing her but I think I remember hearing negative posts on CL about her, but that could just be bitter competition. Any info would be appreciated

Balt86
03-05-09, 12:49
I had a dream that I met Shana yesterday. She was very nice on the phone, basic 2 call, and met her in a hotel off 440. Her pics are kind of accurate, but she definitely looks better in the pictures. Shes still an easy 7. 5 /10 in person. Her adds say shes 26 but shes definitively in her mid 30s, and she probably has a drug habit, but in this game who doesn't. She had a genuine shyness, but once we undressed she loosened up. The one thing that bothered me is that she didn't offer DATY, which I love, but when a provider says no, I always assume that there's something I don't want to put my face in, plus she wasn't shaved, not bushy, but def some hair, which I kinda like, but not with a provider. So I lied on the bed and she gave an awesome CBJ. I tried some finger play while receiving, but she said no. After a little back and forth, she said I could rub, but I couldn't put fingers in. At this point I started to regret dropping the 1. 20, but like 5 minutes into the rubbing she said "ok you can put them in". She said she was really orgasmic, and I didn't believe her. But I played around and she started to release HARD, it was kinda odd, but was really sexy. The Act itself was kinda lack luster, tried a couple of positions but she wasn't very active, maybe because of the O? But the experience was actually very positive. She was very nice, had decent friendly convo through out the 30mins, BJ was great, and 1:20 isn't bad. Would see her again.

Looks-7.5/10
Personality-8/10
Service-8/10

http://raleigh.craigslist.org/ers/1060856364.html

Canuck Guy
03-11-09, 22:55
Ha, I think Shana actually reads this forum. Her ads used to be advertised as 21 or 22 year old. Now she's 29! I guess this job can do that to ya!

Destiny. I had a dream about her last year. Forgot about it too.

Dreamt that she only comes around town a couple of times. Her pictures are semi-acurate. I know right? Like DUH! But I dreamt this during my newbie days so please don't be harsh.

Called her up, answered at first ring and set up a meet. She gave me the hotels location at the first call. I get there call again and she gives me the room number. Her attitude over the phone was second grade and I know I should have bowed out but I was new and I had to sample the girl in the pictures. She gave me the room number when I got there, and answeres the door in the pink outfit below.

Girl in pics is her. Boobs are the same size as in pics, maybe DD and perky but fake. I'm not complaining though. I'm a boob man. She had slightly longer hair and was very hot But she has my key dealbreaker in escorts. Belly stretchmarks. I can stand them anywhere else except there. Nowadays, I ask them to show me their stomachs before anything!

I. Of course. Did not follow any rules. Laid the $. 50 on the dresser and sat down to chat her up a bit but she quickly got up, walks to the dresser and counts the $. Put's it away, walks back to the bed and tells me to undress. Quick as a flash she's naked and on her back! I only had a chance to ask her if she kisses.

"No, that's nasty, you should have gone for the ads that say GFE! "

I get on the bed and she starts a REALLY mediocre CBJ, and after 2 seconds asks me if I'm ready. This continues for 3 more minutes till I get tired and bored and got her on her back. Here we go again with the "Ouch! , your too big".

Now, I'm not bragging. In fact, I'll be the first male to admit it here, I'm AVERAGE motherfuckers! I've heard it from all but 1 girl say this and I have to say, if they're saying it to you, they're lying.

This session was so bad writing this is painful. It lasted all but 15 minutes until I couldn't take it anymore I asked her to finish me off with her mouth which she promptly used her hands.

Damage - $.50
Looks - 5/10 (those stretch marks were really bad)
Attitude - 4/10 (I'm being kind, at least she taught me the phrase GFE)
Atmosphere - 3/10

Overall, No people, don't waste your phone minutes.

Meeting Fun4
03-20-09, 14:29
Took an afternoon and made an appt. With Estelle. Here are my notes:

Ups: as mentioned on here and CL, she is a little bit quirky with the cat and all but not bad to be around at all. Also, it is nice to be in a good neighborhood to recieve a massage without the hubbub of going to a place in a stripmall. Her massage technique is good, not excellent but she obviously knows what she is doing. I think she is respectfull and if you read other posts you know to understand what will feel good or not. Worth the $100 for the relaxation massage. Also able to get a same day appt. Which if you have a hectic schedule it works well.

Downs: Massage is often interrupted as she sits in a chair versus working over you while receiving a massage. So there is a lot of clanking while she moves the chair around. It can get annoying after a while.

Overall, I'd go again and see her for another relaxation massage. If you like going to a quiet place and can deal with a few quirks, she may be for you.

Daniel Johnson
04-03-09, 11:53
Here is an interesting one that I've seen on CL for a while:

http://raleigh.craigslist.org/ths/1105187153.html

A little research found this ad:

http://www.massageanywhere.com/profile/KikuyaGeisha

Wow! Nice thin tight body and what looks like natural dds.

Her ad says:

"THIS A NON SEXUAL SERVICE (IF YOU LOOKING FOR FULL SERVICE YOU GOT THE WRONG AD, SO, DON’T WASTE MY TIME OR YOURS. THANK YOU HOPE TO HEAR FROM YOU SOON & HAVE A GREAT DAY EVERYONE!!!..."

"The massage is spiritual and sensual. I studied traditions of the geisha. So, gentlemen are preferred."It leads you to believe that a gentleman may not only leave relaxed, but also happy.

Has anyone enjoyed the pleasure of this young lady?

Canuck Guy
04-04-09, 12:55
So, I saw this girl two weekends ago after watching her for a couple of months. She always advertised as local which meant I had no fear of not ever seeing her.

Nichole must have finally fell on some sorta streak when she advertised her half hour rate which is when I called. A girl who doesn't offer half hour rates isn't desperate enough (yet) to be talked down. I set up an appointment for much later than I called and she surprisingly agreed. They don't agree to that. I instantly knew that she would have a good personality..., then the following happened.

She called me later to confirm, I did. She then attempted to upsale me over the phone!!! Man was I pissed! I had such high hopes. Anyway, I told her I've got to stick to my original commitment or just go home. She agreed.

I got there on time (Like I always do :) ) but she was stuck doing... whatever (Like they always are :( ). So I waited for about 10 mins and when I was about to bail, she calls, and asks me to come up. She's a looker, she's definitely girl next door type. Smokes yes but I was distracted.

We got talking for a minute or so and I decided to stay for an hour. On with the kissing, off with the clothes on with the grabbing and groping. Well, it was fun. I must have done all moves and then it happened to me again!! Whenever I'm enjoying myself so much ... I DON'T CUM!!! I've been known to nut with girls dead on the inside but for the few that I actually liked..., I have no idea what is wrong with me!! Anyway, I would hit that again!!

Damage - $.80 not including tip. She deserved it.
Looks - 8/10
GFE - Yup.
Personality/Attitude - 10/10

MidnightHunter
04-04-09, 15:42
We could all just refuse to call them for about a fuckin week or two. How about it you pussies, do not call the CL- BP ho's for two weeks! Watch how desperate they get! I NEVER use the CL ho's no more. Talk about a psycho how about that Madison bitchh crazy as a loon and queen of the skanks. Go on, call her and run out to Chapel Hill room 333 and find out what I mean! You see man, you see.

Went to see a CL Ho one time and she says "no touching", WTF you will suck my cock but I can't touch you crazy ho? Listen you dumb ass hos, I get top notch head for $15 bucks, why I gonna pay you 150-250 for a shitty time? $50 is a reasonable fee and I will never give no ho a $100 for some pussy I don't care how good she think she look! I don't get why as soon as they get on the internet they think their p**** is made of gold. I've gotten better service from a SW than any internet girl. Except for AMP, boy I love AMPs. I love the rules though, and I will think of the angels.

Bobbyjones
04-07-09, 15:39
Here is an interesting one that I've seen on CL for a while:

http://raleigh.craigslist.org/ths/1105187153.html

A little research found this ad:

http://www.massageanywhere.com/profile/KikuyaGeisha

Wow! Nice thin tight body and what looks like natural dds.

Her ad says:

It leads you to believe that a gentleman may not only leave relaxed, but also happy.

Has anyone enjoyed the pleasure of this young lady?She looks hot! Even if it's a legit massage, might still be worth a try.

Bobby

Johnnybiggun
04-09-09, 00:26
Have been seeing Jessica's ads on CL for a while now between here and Greensboro, she looks damn fine on here website so I decided to see her. Basic 2 call system, set me back $1.20 and worth every penny. When they do a LE check like this girl does, you know that the next hour is going to be a ride of your life. Senior members can PM me for more details.

http://www.JessicaInRaleigh.com

http://raleigh.craigslist.org/ers/1113917513.html

Member #4477
04-14-09, 08:41
I had Kikuya on my list of four choices from CL last thursday 4/9. Tried several times to connect with no response at all, then or later! This is not a good way to run a business, legit or otherwise! Try if you like but looks like a waste of time to me.

Member #4477
04-14-09, 09:03
I do! Tried to make contact with four different girls on Thursday, here's what happened:

April 347-563-6644
http://raleigh.craigslist.org/ers/1114175078.html
Called and made appointment to this NY number, She seemed nice on the phone and told me she was out on Capitol. Called me back on the way to make sure I was comming. I called when I got to Capitol for next direction and she acted like she didn't know what was up. said she'd be available tommorrow! WTF,..... Next!

Backup number with AVA/ Raven 919-291-5132 ( VooDooBootie ) Lots of ads so I figured it was a good backup plan for April.
http://raleigh.craigslist.org/ers/1111764918.html
I called and got more directions to the Residence Inn off Wake Forest. She told me to call from the parking lot. Which had LE hanging around outside the gate. Got a little nervous, but decided to call anyway. She says to drive around back where she can see m and call back. I do and no answer on four tries... WFT I've been at this a long time and noone ever did this to me before. Total scam and maybe worse.. LE setup. I got the hell out of there.

As you can see my day wasn't being very successfull, next try to a one time ad from Rose, No answer, no callback.

Last try, Call Kikyua, good pic in the massage listing, again no answer no callback. WTF

I give up, Raleigh is a waste of time!

Good news is I had $8 to spend that day and probably would have tried them all, I save a lot of money.

Play safe, have fun

I'd like to know if anyone had any luck with these girls, hard to believe any of them are legit providers even thoug they have a lot of long term ads, very strange.

Noris Ja
04-15-09, 11:46
I've got some good intel/reports on newer massage/FS/etc... providers in the area.
These are mostly non-pros looking to make some $ in these tough financial times.
Prices and looks vary. If you'd like to PM me for some info, feel free.
Most of these girls want to keep their info away from mass postings, but they are open to new business opportunities.

Good luck,
Tony

Big Ken 71
04-19-09, 21:19
I dreamed I met with Torie the other day. Pics on her site were up and down, some looked real good and some so so, but I had been no showed by the "Big Booty Blonde", Dakota and by one calling herself Christine; so I called Torie. She looks latin, but talks like a valley girl. Standard 2 call system. Very nice on the phone. She opened the door wearing a tank top and thong. First thing I noticed was she looks pregnant. I needed relief so I decided to go with it. Half hr for. 8 Negotiated 45 min for same price. She damn near insisted on a back rub. She was very friendly and chatty. Once I was on my back, it was straight to the CBJ. She kept making noises, kinda like she was gagging on it. I know I ain't that damn big so I guess she thought it made me feel good. I thought it was funny as hell. About average action. She finally asked me if I wanted it from behind or MISH. I told her to get on top. Her expression showed that she wasn't real happy with this. She starts riding real fast and groaning and shit, again it was hard to concentrate. I finally decided to pop. She immediatly hopped off and pulled her top up, (she didn't take it off, prolly ashamed of the gut). I cleaned up while she continued to chat. Overall, not a bad experience, but I have had better dreams.

Happy hunting gents!

BK

Big Ken 71
04-19-09, 22:19
Has anyone tried "Gina"? She advertises on all the NC CL.

Just wondering if she is LEO.

Thanks,

BK

http://raleigh.craigslist.org/ers/1115875288.html

Noris Ja
04-20-09, 08:20
Sorry to hear about all your bad experiences, Cano.

There is plenty of good fun to be had with the CL girls. I've got some intel on girls I recommend.

PM me and I can tell you the providers I recommend.

PS - I NEVER use a travelling/out of towner, personally. Something screams LE to me because their phone numbers never come up on Google and the pics seem a little TGTBT.

Best,
Tony

I do! Tried to make contact with four different girls on Thursday, here's what happened:

April 347-563-6644
http://raleigh.craigslist.org/ers/1114175078.html
Called and made appointment to this NY number, She seemed nice on the phone and told me she was out on Capitol. Called me back on the way to make sure I was comming. I called when I got to Capitol for next direction and she acted like she didn't know what was up. said she'd be available tommorrow! WTF,..... Next!

Backup number with AVA/ Raven 919-291-5132 ( VooDooBootie ) Lots of ads so I figured it was a good backup plan for April.
http://raleigh.craigslist.org/ers/1111764918.html
I called and got more directions to the Residence Inn off Wake Forest. She told me to call from the parking lot. Which had LE hanging around outside the gate. Got a little nervous, but decided to call anyway. She says to drive around back where she can see m and call back. I do and no answer on four tries... WFT I've been at this a long time and noone ever did this to me before. Total scam and maybe worse.. LE setup. I got the hell out of there.

As you can see my day wasn't being very successfull, next try to a one time ad from Rose, No answer, no callback.

Last try, Call Kikyua, good pic in the massage listing, again no answer no callback. WTF

I give up, Raleigh is a waste of time!

Good news is I had $8 to spend that day and probably would have tried them all, I save a lot of money.

Play safe, have fun

I'd like to know if anyone had any luck with these girls, hard to believe any of them are legit providers even thoug they have a lot of long term ads, very strange.

Plainsong
04-22-09, 20:03
Has anyone tried "Gina"? She advertises on all the NC CL.

Just wondering if she is LEO.

Thanks,

BK

http://raleigh.craigslist.org/ers/1115875288.htmlI have never tried "gina" but i believe she also goes by "nina". read some reviews on other sites and none of them were good. just thought i would point that out, again, never seen her but have heard some bad things.

Synistr
04-28-09, 10:14
I have never tried "gina" but I believe she also goes by "nina". Read some reviews on other sites and none of them were good. Just thought I would point that out, again, never seen her but have heard some bad things.I don't think she is LE, unless she got popped and turned. As far as seeing her, I would not recommend.

Synistr
04-28-09, 10:18
I have never tried "gina" but i believe she also goes by "nina". read some reviews on other sites and none of them were good. just thought i would point that out, again, never seen her but have heard some bad things.I dont think she is LE unless she got popped and turned.

As far as a session with her I would not recommend.

Synistr
04-28-09, 10:22
I dreamed I met with Torie the other day. Pics on her site were up and down, some looked real good and some so so, but I had been no showed by the "Big Booty Blonde", Dakota and by one calling herself Christine; so I called Torie. She looks latin, but talks like a valley girl. Standard 2 call system. Very nice on the phone. She opened the door wearing a tank top and thong. First thing I noticed was she looks pregnant. I needed relief so I decided to go with it. Half hr for. 8 Negotiated 45 min for same price. She damn near insisted on a back rub. She was very friendly and chatty. Once I was on my back, it was straight to the CBJ. She kept making noises, kinda like she was gagging on it. I know I ain't that damn big so I guess she thought it made me feel good. I thought it was funny as hell. About average action. She finally asked me if I wanted it from behind or MISH. I told her to get on top. Her expression showed that she wasn't real happy with this. She starts riding real fast and groaning and shit, again it was hard to concentrate. I finally decided to pop. She immediatly hopped off and pulled her top up, (she didn't take it off, prolly ashamed of the gut). I cleaned up while she continued to chat. Overall, not a bad experience, but I have had better dreams.

Happy hunting gents!

BKTorie was the worst I think I have ever seen. Sweet attitude but thats it. Didn't allow touching of boobs and would not take her top off like you said because she has a gut. Pics are real deceiving. First pic she was about 20lbs lighter at least. She has pretty face and hair but body is not sexy except for her boobs, which she won't let you touch anyway.

Bhm Innc
05-13-09, 13:20
I had a great exerience with Madame O the other day. Sensual massage with as many pops as you can handle in the period you booked.

Will return for sure!

Hotlipsforyou
05-27-09, 14:49
Sorry to hear about all your bad experiences, Cano.

There is plenty of good fun to be had with the CL girls. I've got some intel on girls I recommend.

PM me and I can tell you the providers I recommend.

PS - I NEVER use a travelling/out of towner, personally. Something screams LE to me because their phone numbers never come up on Google and the pics seem a little TGTBT.

Best,
TonyHi so sorry to hear of your troubles on CL but its been common lately for LE has been floating around there very badly.But also you haven't tried the simple adds on CL.I haven't had any luck getting any help from there so if you are still in need And really want a great experience then leave me a message and I will get back to you. Hotlips4utwoatyahoo.com

Noris Ja
05-27-09, 15:31
Hope everyone is well.

Wanted to post a review of a true gem of a find.

Answered her ad on CL about a week ago and chatted via email and IM to setup an appointment with her.

She is pretty far out there - East on I40 about 15 miles from Raleigh. So, if you are on the Eastern side of Raleigh, it's a great option.

Nice, clean incall location at her place. She's attractive and curvy and busty-- just like I like them. About 40ish in age.

Received a nice rubdown for about half-hour - no clockwatching on her behalf. Very sweet, smart girl - we actually chatted about a variety of subjects. Very nice finish - and all for a reasonable price.

It's nice to see a girl who understands the economics AND the customer service of the game.

Variety of services available - though I only opted for massage and finish.

Feel free to PM for details as she is looking to add to her clientele, somewhat.

Best,
Tony

Noris Ja
06-03-09, 10:48
It appears the folks at CL either shut down the Therapeutic Section or are retooling it. That really sucks as that was about the only place to find a legit MT who would provide a finish.

Back to the drawing board.

Best,
Tony

Thecore0620
06-04-09, 09:07
It was down for a revamp.- I suspect that we will see some changes.- specifically in their "PIC" policy.- they had changed this to not allow pictures, and some folks had developed workarounds.- but as of today it seems to be allowing for pictures again. So who knows.

It appears the folks at CL either shut down the Therapeutic Section or are retooling it. That really sucks as that was about the only place to find a legit MT who would provide a finish.

Best,
Tony

Noris Ja
06-04-09, 10:38
They may be screening it for licensing, however.

Good luck.
Tony

Best,
Tony

NC Wanderer
06-04-09, 15:12
CL is now charging $10.00 to list ($5 to relist). They are not checking for licenses.

Noris Ja
06-05-09, 10:06
I knew they were charging for Erotic, er, Adult listings. I didn't know they were doing that for Therapeutic.

Good luck.

CL is now charging $10.00 to list ($5 to relist). They are not checking for licenses.

Thecore0620
06-26-09, 10:56
Folks,

Went to see a lady advertising on CL yesterday and left very happy.

She is a bit older than most but is clearly skilled (actual massage course work), intelligent (good conversation and funny), and she clearly enjoys her trade. I found her a bit boozy (hey its summer and it was the afternoon).

You will be provided with several endings. As she said "I tend to focus longer on the back of most clients, because once they flip, I tend to get distracted". Oh should all MT's be so!

Seems silly to post her CL ad. The link will be broken soon enough. All of her ads (Raleigh) are titled "Experience RELAXATION" and have a pic of a long candle (not a short squat one).

I found that 90 for an hour was very good considering the professional skill level of the massage.

She is currently located in central Raleigh. Nice private location.

Noris Ja
06-26-09, 15:21
Hi all.

There is a newly licensed massage therapist who is doing bikini/lingerie massage and I told her I would assist her in getting some new clientele.
She is a very sweet, very cute, HWP, Caucasian girl in Raleigh.
Feel free to email me at nori1sja of the Yahoo variety and I can put you all in touch.

Highly recommend her!

Best,
Tony

Member #4477
06-28-09, 17:32
Ok, so I get ready to head back to Raleigh on Thurs. Line up 4 numbers and get the need $$ for the afternoon fun. My last outting was a real disappointment.( see previous post )

Menu list is Celia, Whitney, Hershey & Mindy. First call to Celia gets no answer and voicemail is full. Three calls 15 min apart and give up. NEXT

Second call to Whitney, Oh sorry, I'm not available today, call tomorrow after 3pm. Yeah, sure I'll drive 125 mile to see you tomorrow. Bye, NEXT

Hershey has a weird message recording but I cal twice, leave numbers and no call back at all. Too bad, her photo in those white strecthpants looked really hot.

Last up Mindy, Wow, agency answers phone. Oh well, I'm here, lets give it a go. Mindy is holed up in a typical hotel out on Wake. I opt for the half at 1.1 against my better judgement. Mindy is very familiar looking. Oh crap its peaches form Cape Fear Escorts in Wilmington! Cute face, friendly girl but a puanch on her like a kangaroo and gang tats all over. Total turn off. She is willing to give a poor HJ for the price and everything else is $2 more. I new it was a waste of time.

Time to go back to Wilmington, unsatisfied again. Why do these girls run ads? They can't possibly be making any money! Raleigh boards are packed with ads and I cant even get a response from any but the absolute ripoffs. This town is a total waste of time. For the money that skank Mindy wanted, I could get a pretty hot chick in other markets.

Noris Ja
06-29-09, 10:28
Hi all.
Another really cute and fun non-pro has surfaced.
PM or Email me for details.

Best,
Tony

Noris Ja
07-01-09, 14:07
Really cute, 19 yr old, AA girl in Raleigh/Cary.
Doing outcall bodyrubs and finish.
Very hot.
PM me for info or email me if you have the address.

Tony

The War Host
07-04-09, 23:59
Time to go back to Wilmington, unsatisfied again. Why do these girls run ads? They can't possibly be making any money! Raleigh boards are packed with ads and I cant even get a response from any but the absolute ripoffs. This town is a total waste of time. For the money that skank Mindy wanted, I could get a pretty hot chick in other markets.

Amen! Quantity never trumps quality, which Raleigh has a serious lack of!

Canuck Guy
07-09-09, 17:23
After the glowing review (http://usasexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=755690&postcount=10) I gave Kelly (http://raleigh.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/short_and_sweet_w4m_21_crabtree_glenwood_/classifieds/ViewAd?oid=1065779) I decided after long while to try and hook up with her again. The same thing happened that she did the last time I saw her. After I get there, she doesn't answer the phone. Calls me 30-45 minutes later and asks me if I'm still there in the parking lot waiting for her. What the fuck?

I suspect she had another incall she had to take care of because on my way there she answered the phone quite promptly to give directions. She handles two calls at the same time and doesn't take advantage of scheduling. Now as a rule of thumb I try not to see a girl as soon as she has come out of an incall. I can only think of the numerous stories I've read about them complaining about how tired they are and how their work is "demanding".

Kelly if you read this, schedule your calls next time. Maybe then I'll see you.

Ferreter
07-26-09, 23:02
Saw Shana quite a few times, but now it seems she's outta scene. Any info about her.? Any body?

Had a dream with Jenna from BP. Nice attitude and good service.

NC Wanderer
07-30-09, 10:00
Saw Helena who advertises on the Raleigh Craigslist. I asked her rates and she quoted me a price of $140/hr. Seemed high, but I went ahead and made the appointment. Met her at her place, a bit cramped and messy. The massage was good, not too hard, not too soft, just right. After about 30 minutes, I flipped over. No front massage, just straight to the ending. I was out of there in 45 minutes. Overall I'd rate the experience about a C+. Doubt I will repeat, just not worth the price, especially when I didn't get a full hour.

BobbyHelena gets a lot of press on this board, most of it good. Unlike Bobbyjones, I had an enjoyable hour with Helena. Massage as described but the finish was much better. I did pay a little extra for special treatment.

I would recommend her, but with the caveat that she is heavier that the pictures indicate.

Neidermeyer1
08-02-09, 19:01
Can anyone help me out with information about a massage from Chloe who advertises on BP and CL.

Thanks,

Harry

Neidermeyer1
08-02-09, 19:07
Has anyone received a massage from Chloe? She advertises on CL and BP.

I appreciate any intel anyone has.

Harry

Neidermeyer1
08-02-09, 19:24
Does anyone have any info about Chloe who adverstises on CL and BP?How are her massages?

Thanks, Harry

Saw Shana quite a few times, but now it seems she's outta scene. Any info about her.? Any body?

Had a dream with Jenna from BP. Nice attitude and good service.

Thecore0620
08-04-09, 22:32
Has anyone received a massage from Chloe? She advertises on CL and BP.

I appreciate any intel anyone has.

HarryGiven the caveat in the title I would rate her massage at an 8. She does have a nice finish as well.-- one of the things that made me laugh was her response to a request of mine: " that's an altogether different thing"

She is much older than the pic (it appears to be a scanned photo), but that is not saying that she is not easy on the eyes. She has kept herself up very well indeed.

I would consider her as legit provider of massage that has a few extras but not a full menu of services.

Hope that helps. I would return to see her again.

Johnnybiggun
08-05-09, 11:32
Review of "Curvy Blonde Sophisticated and Sweet"

She will take your money for an hour and then only give you about 10 minutes, she acts great up till the part after you give her the money, then she changes. She goes from playful and relaxed to hateful and rushed. Her female friend, that looks like she may have been a man at one time in her life, comes in and out of the room while you are tring to take care of business. Also, her pics are old, she has wrinkled and sagged A cup breast and from the smell of things, she doesn't shower between clients. YMMV but consider yourself warned about this rip off artist.

http://raleigh.craigslist.org/ads/1304245752.html

Cajun Zex
08-08-09, 01:52
Preparing for business trip... Looking for sensual massage, HE, etc.

I've seen several possibilities on CL and BP. Lots of apparent choices! I'm wondering if anyone has any advice, comments, reviews or inside info. on these girls' ads on cl/bp that caught my eye. PM OK. Thanks! I'm especially leaning toward the Lingerie Kelly and maybe Kate or Heather.

Thoughts?

Kelly - 21 -bp -Lingerie Massage

Kelly - 21 - bp -Petite Young Blonde / Sexy young blonde - same girl as previous?

Kate - bp & cl

Heather - cl

Nina - www.ninalove.com

Rielle - ultimate relaxation

Melissa - bp - hot brunette

College bunnies - bp

Johnnybiggun
08-08-09, 10:44
Kelly is good to go, I had an hour long session with her about 2 weeks ago.

I've seen several possibilities on CL and BP. Lots of apparent choices! I'm wondering if anyone has any advice, comments, reviews or inside info. on these girls' ads on cl/bp that caught my eye. PM OK. Thanks! I'm especially leaning toward the Lingerie Kelly and maybe Kate or Heather.

Thoughts?

Kelly - 21 - bp -Petite Young Blonde / Sexy young blonde - same girl as previous?

Kate - bp & cl

Heather - cl

Nina - www.ninalove.com

College bunnies - bp

Kirron
08-08-09, 11:02
Avoid Heather.

Thoughts?

Kate - bp & cl

Heather - cl

Nina - www.ninalove.com

College bunnies - bp

Thecore0620
08-08-09, 14:47
Especially if your seeking even a mediocre body rub.

Avoid Heather.

Cajun Zex
08-09-09, 02:16
Thanks guys! I was thinking Kelly also.

Glad to have the positive reference.

DoesItMatter
08-22-09, 00:32
Went to see this girl that goes by the name Pretty premiere, I think thats her name thats what it says in the posting title. But anyway shes a black girl about 24 or 25. So I made the call she picks up and I can tell this one has an attitude and is lazy and just doesn't wanna be doing this at all she tells me shes staying in a hotel near this resturaunt and tells me to call her once I'm in the area I say ok. About 15 minutes later I get there and call her and she asks me how I knew where she was? I said because you told me you were staying behind this resturaunt (there are only 2 hotels in this area) she says fine. I pull in the parking lot and she tells me to go to the front desk and to call her back when I do. I'm not really trying to let everyone see me meet up with a provider so I walk onto the 2nd floor instead then I call and tell her I'm there. She tells me the room number I knock on the door and she answers, her face does look very much like the one in the picture she posted. But when I checked out her body I noticed she hadnt shaven her legs and smelled a bit. I said w/e I'll take it I gave $.6 for the 15 minute session. Started off with a very quick CBJ and she told me to put it in. This had to be the loosest thing I've felt in my life. She got irritated because I was taking so long you know the normal ***** stuff but Hello, its like I was never even in there LOL you know what I mean I couldn't feel a damn thing she has deff. Been in this game or been around the block for a long time. So I didn't get a nut and wasted.6 I don't reccomend going to her unless there is no other choice (which there always is another choice) so I deff. Toftt don't see this girl.

Kenshiro
08-22-09, 02:38
I saw Torie today. If you find her on craigslist she's worth the money. I'm not sure about her ethnicity but she's light brown with dark hair. She's a cup. She's carrying some extra lbs but the service is great. Definitely work the 30 min rate which was cheaper that everyone else's 30 min rate and included a good backrub. Treat yourself.

Zerodegree
08-26-09, 00:51
I tried out a CL advertizer named Alexa, as I was in Durham and wanted some action up there. Sadly, it was a total waste. The "massage" offered no happy parts at all whether beginning, middle or end. And she stopped to chat on the phone a couple times.

I had a really great one off CL a while back, but she was just passing through.

Are there any decent regulars that price reasonably?

Kenshiro
08-26-09, 11:19
I tried out a CL advertizer named Alexa, as I was in Durham and wanted some action up there. Sadly, it was a total waste. The "massage" offered no happy parts at all whether beginning, middle or end. And she stopped to chat on the phone a couple times.

I had a really great one off CL a while back, but she was just passing through.

Are there any decent regulars that price reasonably?See my post on Torie. She's usually around craiglist and was easily worth the it as a change from the street action. I had another one but the number she had isn't working anymore and sadly hasn't shown back up since that craigslist killer guy fucked it up for all of us.

Noris Ja
10-07-09, 16:37
Hi all.
Even though I am no longer "participating", I promised an old contact I'd post her info again for those interested.

Jennieisfun71@yahoo.com - very cute, petite, "non-pro" MILF based who comes into town once a week to see a few select clients. She's looking to add one or two more regulars to her list. I highly recommended her in the past and still do. Treat her well!

Good luck!
Tony

Indian Chief
10-13-09, 12:27
http://raleigh.craigslist.org/thp/1419217234.html

Her email: ms.katizs@gmail.com

Her massage is terrible, HE is, she touches you with two fingers, like she is going to get disease. You can not touch her, she is fully clothed.

Not worth it, at all.

Raleigh Funguy
10-14-09, 12:58
Multiple posts - petite black girl. Her picture is usually cropped to her face... short, straight black hair, light skin.

That's as good as it gets, fellas. I had a dream where I took one for the team, and called her up for a quick visit. Went to her shit-hole apartment, rushed in- she wasn't dressed anything like the pic, but in boxer shorts and a ratty t-shirt, with a do-rag on her head. Super skinny (not my body type) but quickly got down to business. She covered him, blew a bit, and then I laid back on the bed, and she fucked me. Little body contact, just riding the shaft, very 'sterile' throughout the experience.... We got done, she hopped off, called someone, and stood byt he door waiting for me to get dressed.

not worth the price of admission.

Goldinone
10-15-09, 10:01
I had some email conversations with this one yesterday.

Sounds legit but am wondering if anybody has actually given it a try.

http://raleigh.craigslist.org/cas/1422341509.html

Canuck Guy
10-16-09, 03:18
I've been away on business. I see the board is just as slow as ever. Here, have a free treat from backpage (http://raleigh.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/honest_review_of_two_providers_i_have_seen_fair_warning_/classifieds/ViewAd?oid=1648531).

Honest Review of Two Providers I have seen!!! Fair Warning!
posted: October 7, 2009, 09:23 PM

I travel frequently and love to explore new providers! While in Raleigh I decided to see two ladies that peaked my interest. Since I do not want to register to ter I will put my review here for you all to see. The first lady was a mixed girl by the name of Pretty Precious. She was great! Very pretty and down to earth. She smelled clean and fresh and was dressed to impress. I really enjoyed her and will visit her again. The next goes by the name Juicy. That was a totally different experience. She said she was latin but when I saw her she was just a white girl with a tan. She looked okay so I went along with it. Her body looks a little warped. I think she has multiple children and she did not smell too nice. I don't think she showers after her sessions. She was in a rinky dink hotel where there are many hookers and crack users. Her room smelled like heavy cigarette smoke and the worst part was she just layed there. These are my honest reviews and I would hope that if you run into a bad or smelly provider, that you would look out for other hobbyists as well. Precious was definately worth the expense but the Juicy lady was a disaster. Take care, be safe, and have fun

DoesItMatter
10-16-09, 14:54
Wow I can't believe you enjoyed pretty precious. Her legs arent shaven she has an attitude and she smelled bad when I was with her. Maybe it was just that one day I was with her though. It was about 2 months ago.

RaleighFunGirl
10-19-09, 23:05
I only rip guys off that are complete total pricks. Don't be a prick and you will not get ripped off.

Stop asking so many damn questions in the room, you make us think your LE and were not going to do a damn thing if we even remotely think you are LE.

Btw. Most girls camped up in a hotel still have a driver, so doing anything in the room is a really bad idea.

How about this? When a hotel based girl rips you off. (after you are dressed and ready to leave),

If possible, picked up her cell phone (or something else of hers) and dropped in in the toilet.

Make a little mess that would take her a little bit of time to clean up. Don't go postal on her, just something to slow her down a bit.

Make sure you tell her "that's for ripping me off".

IMMEDIATELY make an anonymous call to LE as a "concerned citizen". Call immediately, and make it quick. Use a pay phone if you have to. Tell them you work at, or are staying at, such and such hotel and this one room has different guys entering and leaving every half hour. "Not sure if this is a drug thing but thought you'd like to know".

If it's early in the day, an LE visit may scare the girl off for the day. This should piss her off and cost her a bit. The only drawback is if LE takes too long to get there, one of us may be in the room. If you call immediately, LE may respond quick enough before another customers shows up. After all, she still needs to clean up the mess you left.

Sweepy
10-20-09, 13:20
RFG'

Thanks for digging up Sullys post again, I had forgotten all about it. Please share with the group your phone number so we can make appointments with you. Since I do not concider myself a prick I guess that you will perform like a good ho and not rip me off. OH WAIT, I do ask questions as a little small talk, I am guessing that would target me to be ripped off.

In that case I would love to toss your cell phone in the toilet !!!

Cheers

BTW: Nobody believes the line about having a driver around, If any John thought you had another man hanging around your Motel6 room we would not stay long.

LOL: You are just another loud mouth HOE

RaleighFunGirl
10-20-09, 15:42
That just shows your ignorance. Hope you have a great day.

RFG'

Thanks for digging up Sullys post again, I had forgotten all about it. Please share with the group your phone number so we can make appointments with you. Since I do not concider myself a prick I guess that you will perform like a good ho and not rip me off. OH WAIT, I do ask questions as a little small talk, I am guessing that would target me to be ripped off.

In that case I would love to toss your cell phone in the toilet !!!

Cheers

BTW: Nobody believes the line about having a driver around, If any John thought you had another man hanging around your Motel6 room we would not stay long.

LOL: You are just another loud mouth HOE

RaleighFunGirl
10-22-09, 00:55
That's hilarious. I don't have a pimp or body guard and I have no clue who is on that post.

If RFG is "Leah", her number is in my last post and here is her "pimp" and bodyguard.

http://raleigh.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/young_male_escort_25/classifieds/ViewAd?oid=1724887

Beeev
10-27-09, 21:56
Sweet and Sour ;) - w4m (Raleigh and Surrounding)

Hello guys and ladies! I'm available all night for incalls and outcalls.

Leah

919 647 9628

No Blocked Calls or Texts Please. I will not be able to respond to emails.This girl is a total ripoff. Fake picture. She has shorter dark hair and looks to be about 4 months pregnant. Her number has also come up in an ad for a gay guy.

Beeev
10-29-09, 23:46
BeAuTifuL SexI ToP NoTCh SWeeTheArT - 20
posted: October 29, 2009, 07:43 PM

hey GUYS lookin too have some funn tonight Im sweet FUNN an open minded so if you really want too have some funn give ME A CALL 917 639 8662
Poster's age: 20

• Location: RALEIGHPictures are 100%. Knock out body (even with 6 to 8 tats). Nicest natural C's I've ever seen. That said, she is a pita to deal with. Doesn't answer the phone. Doesn't return calls. Some times sounds like she is still high from the nite before. But what a body! $ +.5 /hh. Sometimes ads with fake pictures and different numbers. Travels with another using the name Ashly 252-266-9835 also using fake picture.

Canuck Guy
11-01-09, 23:36
Pictures are 100%. Knock out body (even with 6 to 8 tats). Nicest natural C's I've ever seen. That said, she is a pita to deal with. Doesn't answer the phone. Doesn't return calls. Some times sounds like she is still high from the nite before. But what a body! $ +.5 /hh. Sometimes ads with fake pictures and different numbers. Travels with another using the name Ashly 252-266-9835 also using fake picture.

OK, so what exactly are you telling us? Is she FS? Rip off? Attitude or not? Rushed? What is pita? Puta? Don't just post for the sake of posting or you're just wasting our time.

On a related note, I can vouch for this girl. She's OK service. Not mediocre but once was enough for me.

Scottf
11-01-09, 23:46
Glad that I'm not the only one confused by that post. I thought I was losing it there for a minute. WTF, first says pictures are 100% and later says they are fake. Entire post contradicted itself.

Beeev
11-02-09, 01:00
OK, so what exactly are you telling us? Is she FS? Rip off? Attitude or not? Rushed? What is pita? Puta? Don't just post for the sake of posting or you're just wasting our time.

On a related note, I can vouch for this girl. She's OK service. Not mediocre but once was enough for me.She's a Pain In The Ass (PITA) to deal with. But the body may be worth it. FS = $+.5

Beeev
11-02-09, 11:08
The posted pics are real.

She post sometimes using fake pics with different numbers.

Beeev
11-06-09, 22:51
"Let Me Make Your dAy Alot BeTTer - 21
posted: November 6, 2009, 05:42 PM

get out the cold and come cuddle with..!.im available now and i promise a FUNN time with me AMBER 336,430,2432
Poster's age: 21

All wOrk aNd No PlAy?? - 21
posted: November 6, 2009, 07:15 PM

hey guys its me ashly give me a call at
252-266 9835

• Location: raleigh"Same provider with two different ads, two different names, and two different fake pictures. She is a small blond but doesn't look like either one of the pictures. Has advertised in the past with a real picture and the name Haylee. Ok visit. FS = $. Would not repeat.

Stombetus
11-10-09, 12:52
Picture is a fake. She was not clean, had scroungy hair, large belly.

Advertises on CL as "Red Hot Mature", Darlene

Beeev
11-15-09, 22:04
"The LIL Mermaid - 21

posted: November 15, 2009, 02:55 PM

I will be in until Wed morning.

5'1 long brown hair with streaks,blue eyes, 32c 108lbs with a tan.
Incall only.

200h 150hh 100 for quick visit please no blocked private numbers along with texts..Thanks

Ariel 910-354-0435

This one's a keeper. Always a great time. Pictures and ad are 100% real. Enjoy

Canuck Guy
12-07-09, 01:39
If they use fake pictures at least be creative and remove the face. lol

http://raleigh.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/_sexxxy_9825_hot_9825_blonde_22/classifieds/ViewAd?oid=1450363

http://fishki.net/comment.php?id=5740

TonyAndolleni
12-07-09, 22:30
Has anyone tried her sensual tantric massage?

Would love some feedback please.

Noris Ja
12-08-09, 09:40
Has anyone tried her sensual tantric massage?

Would love some feedback please.

Not sure I've heard of her. Do you have a link to her advertisement?

Bobbyjones
12-08-09, 18:10
If they use fake pictures at least be creative and remove the face. lol

http://raleigh.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/_sexxxy_9825_hot_9825_blonde_22/classifieds/ViewAd?oid=1450363

http://fishki.net/comment.php?id=5740Nice work, lol.

Mark User
12-09-09, 15:07
TOFTT from an ad seen on CL in Raleigh

Not sure she is "43" but she is clean and a good time and much less with no upsell. Treat her gentle and she responds well.

NC Wanderer
12-15-09, 12:52
Is this the one who advertises as Absolute Therapy? could you PM me a little more about how she responds?

TOFTT from an ad seen on CL in Raleigh

Not sure she is "43" but she is clean and a good time and much less with no upsell. Treat her gentle and she responds well.

Noris Ja
12-16-09, 09:52
Absolute Therapy is Nancy. She's cute and gives a good massage session.
Haven't seen her in a couple years, but I assume she still follows the same protocol. Recommend.

Is this the one who advertises as Absolute Therapy? could you PM me a little more about how she responds?

TonyAndolleni
12-21-09, 16:00
http://raleigh.craigslist.org/thp/1509392966.html

Have been trying to set this up for over a week now, been difficult.

Does anyone have feedback about her massage services?

Spooner Strum
12-27-09, 10:04
Anyone have any info on these two?

Tried emailing a few times, but no response.

Thecore0620
12-27-09, 14:51
http://raleigh.craigslist.org/thp/1509392966.html

Have been trying to set this up for over a week now, been difficult.

Does anyone have feedback about her massage services?

I have gone to her several times. She works (or used to) from her home. She has a professional setup -- nice table, music, etc. and provides a very good professional massage. Draping is usually required. She does have training, but I suspect that she doesn't want to hassle of get the license. I would expect a good massage and conversation, but not much more than that.

I do suspect though that long time customers might get extra deals -- though that is really just my intuition.

Fl Wing
01-03-10, 18:42
Visiting Raleigh this week for a trade show.

Naturally all the ads look great. Any recommendations?

NC Wanderer
01-14-10, 15:51
Does anyone know something about the massage place that advertises a "Convenient incall location in N.Raleigh"? They usually run this picture

Troy Spencer
01-14-10, 15:56
She posts in the adult jobs section, but will return your email with information and photos. Seems decent looking but no face photo. Her massages by description sound incredible.

Beeev
01-15-10, 00:27
"The place" is any number of cheap motels.

The 6134 phone number ads are a service from Wilmington.

Noris Ja
01-15-10, 09:46
She posts in the adult jobs section, but will return your email with information and photos. Seems decent looking but no face photo. Her massages by description sound incredible.

Please post a link or picture or something.

Then we'll be happy to share knowledge.

Paz 1253
01-17-10, 12:46
Any massage with benefits places in the RDU area? Recently moved to RDU and not many places I can find. I am aware of Esquire but a drive and pricey.

Recommendations appreciated.

Thanks

NC Wanderer
01-19-10, 10:19
[QUOTE=Troy Spencer]Here is one of the photos she sent me. This is the responding email she sent.

Where did you see the add, I may be interested in TOFTT, but don't know how to contact her. Phone number??

Noris Ja
01-19-10, 10:49
[QUOTE=Troy Spencer]Here is one of the photos she sent me. This is the responding email she sent.

Where did you see the add, I may be interested in TOFTT, but don't know how to contact her. Phone number??

I've chatted with her via Email. I now recognize the pic and her info.
She posts on CL Therapeutic (and other sections).
Seems pretty legit and nice via email, though I'd like to see someone drive from Buck Jones Road to Sanford in 20 mins. I like to drive fast, but there's no way in hell......

NC Wanderer
01-19-10, 16:20
Any massage with benefits places in the RDU area? Recently moved to RDU and not many places I can find. I am aware of Esquire but a drive and pricey.

Recommendations appreciated.

Thanks

Check the Youngstown AMP thread..

Asianflu
01-21-10, 11:22
Has anyone visited this place? www.lingsmassage.com I've seen this on CL

I can't find anything in the forum? Please feel free to PM. I suspect strictly professional; however, there's nothing wrong with a great non sensual massage

Noris Ja
01-21-10, 13:46
Has anyone visited this place? www.lingsmassage.com I've seen this on CL

I can't find anything in the forum? Please feel free to PM. I suspect strictly professional; however, there's nothing wrong with a great non sensual massage

I've heard through the grapevine strictly legit, for what that's worth.

If you want a great massage with finish, I still think Absolute Therapy is best.
If you don't care about the finish but want a fantastic massage with some eye candy, Sherry in Cary (BreatheMT) is supposed to be fantastic.

Thecore0620
01-25-10, 20:06
She is very legit (follows all draping requirements) and gives a great massage.

I've heard through the grapevine strictly legit, for what that's worth.

If you want a great massage with finish, I still think Absolute Therapy is best.
If you don't care about the finish but want a fantastic massage with some eye candy, Sherry in Cary (BreatheMT) is supposed to be fantastic.

Es421
01-26-10, 11:05
This ad shows up on all the boards. I had not seen anyone report on her so I thought I'd TOFTT.

Exchanged emails at first. Then I called and set something up for the next day. Asked for her address and she said she would email it to me the next morning. No email. I emailed her again and called and left a message. She never returned the call or email. Appointment came and went. Two days later she emailed me and said she had some personal difficulties and apologized. I suggested another day and she said she would keep the schedule open for me. I emailed back for directions. Yep. Never heard from her. Yet she still is posting so it's not like she left town.

If anyone else had some success with this lady, please let me know. I am trying to find someone that is closer to CH/Durham than down in Raleigh/Sanford/Garner, etc.

Millzman
01-30-10, 14:41
This ad shows up on all the boards. I had not seen anyone report on her so I thought I'd TOFTT.

Exchanged emails at first. Then I called and set something up for the next day. Asked for her address and she said she would email it to me the next morning. No email. I emailed her again and called and left a message. She never returned the call or email. Appointment came and went. Two days later she emailed me and said she had some personal difficulties and apologized. I suggested another day and she said she would keep the schedule open for me. I emailed back for directions. Yep. Never heard from her. Yet she still is posting so it's not like she left town.

If anyone else had some success with this lady, please let me know. I am trying to find someone that is closer to CH/Durham than down in Raleigh/Sanford/Garner, etc.I wouldn't say it's worth it. The spot she's in is a shady part of the town, but she does provide what you're probably looking for. I'm just used to a better environment.

Thecore0620
01-31-10, 18:31
Folks there is a massage therapist that posts in the Adult gigs section of CL and let me tell you she is great and well worth your money. She is licensed, but offers HE, and sometimes mutual touch. She typically advertises with a title of "Sensual Massage" and lists herself (correctly) as a 22F (though I have seen a recent one with 23F.

She usually posts two pics with her face blurred. She gives a great massage and of course she offers nice endings. She is usually in Raleigh a couple times a week and has recently done a day or two between Chapel Hill and Hillsbourgh.

When you contact her via CL she will respond with some pics and a number. If she is with a client you will usually get voice mail. She is good about getting back in touch as soon as possible. Well worth a visit if you are looking for a great massage and various options with the exception of FS.

Beeev
02-10-10, 00:22
ARE YOU TIRED OF BEING PROMISED A 10 AND ANSWERING THE DOOR TO A 2? STOP THROWING YOUR MONEY AWAY AND WALKING AWAY DISAPPOINTED. I WILL PAMPER AND PLEASE YOU.
Safe upscale location...
No upselling, No Drama, Very SEXXY!!
Donation for time:
Incall special
80qv
120hhr
180hr

Outcall
220hr
Avalible 24/7
ALL YOU NEED TO DO IS CALL. I'LL DO THE REST.

Tayler Licklane

9_1_9..8.9.6~~4~0~0~2

• Location: Raleigh Incalls and Outcalls ALL OVER)TOFTT from Backpage

Great visit.

Delivers as promised.

Pic's close to accurate.

Rates are FS.
Enjoy

Goodtimesnc99
02-11-10, 11:22
Anyone know anything about her?

I had a few emails bouncing back and forth that didn't go anywhere.

I've seen her ads around and she has a few different pictures floating around.

Any info would be good.

http://raleigh.craigslist.org/ads/1595962931.html

Goodtimesnc99
02-11-10, 12:47
http://raleigh.craigslist.org/adg/1596114230.html

Is that the girl you are talking about? Let me know. I have chatted with her via email but was unsure.

Folks there is a massage therapist that posts in the Adult gigs section of CL and let me tell you she is great and well worth your money. She is licensed, but offers HE, and sometimes mutual touch. She typically advertises with a title of "Sensual Massage" and lists herself (correctly) as a 22F (though I have seen a recent one with 23F.

She usually posts two pics with her face blurred. She gives a great massage and of course she offers nice endings. She is usually in Raleigh a couple times a week and has recently done a day or two between Chapel Hill and Hillsbourgh.

When you contact her via CL she will respond with some pics and a number. If she is with a client you will usually get voice mail. She is good about getting back in touch as soon as possible. Well worth a visit if you are looking for a great massage and various options with the exception of FS.

Noris Ja
02-12-10, 10:17
And then you see the face:

http://www.findhotescorts.com/27/posts/8-Adult-Services/8-Escorts/697565-Take-a-break-Call-me-919-428-3636.html

Can't find any reviews on her service, sorry.

Anyone know anything about her?

I had a few emails bouncing back and forth that didn't go anywhere.

I've seen her ads around and she has a few different pictures floating around.

Any info would be good.

http://raleigh.craigslist.org/ads/1595962931.html

Thecore0620
02-13-10, 00:19
http://raleigh.craigslist.org/adg/1596114230.html

Is that the girl you are talking about? Let me know. I have chatted with her via email but was unsure.

Yeap....seems like the correct one.....

Mango Man
02-13-10, 13:04
Anyone try this chica?

Hi Gentleman I'm Offering Full Body Deep Tissue Massage 9193904832

it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

PostingID: 1597639291

http://raleigh.craigslist.org/ads/1597639291.html

Mango Man
02-13-10, 13:46
Hey, any one have any info on Helena?

Exotic Full Body and Therapeutic Relaxation
posted: February 13, 2010, 06:36 AM

Are you currently in search of a personable yet professional session provider?
Allow my hands and table to be the keys to your relaxation!
I offer both full body and therapeutic sessions for men, women and couples. I'm local, personable and cater all of my sessions to you!
I use only professional grade products for your comfort. I'm available for incall and now outcall until 11!

Helena
(919) 931-4069
M-F 10a-7p Sat-Sun 12n-8p Outcall until 11p 7 days a week.
Please no private calls or text messages. I require at least 1 hours notice for all appointments.

• Post ID: 2340744http://raleigh.backpage.com/BodyRubs/exotic-full-body-and-therapeutic-relaxation/2340744

NC Wanderer
02-14-10, 08:50

http://raleigh.backpage.com/BodyRubs/exotic-full-body-and-therapeutic-relaxation/2340744

If you search the Craigslist Reviews section (below the Cities and States Section on the Forum page) you will find a handful of reviews. She monitors this board and occasionally posts, so I will not go into great detail. Basically an OK massage with HE with some upgrade possibilities. She is not a small girl so if you are looking for average or petite look elsewhere, but she does have a nice personality.

NC

Es421
02-15-10, 11:03
Yeap....seems like the correct one.....Thanks for the feedback on the Latina ad. I will try this 22 girl from the Gigs section. I am not interested in FS. Only a competent massage that ends on a happy note.

Raleigh Funguy
02-15-10, 16:12
I've seen her several times.

Very cute.

Great body and an awesome personality to match.

Highly, highly recommended.

Es421
02-16-10, 15:15
Just got back from a visit with the 23 year old (Angie). Very nice experience. Intelligent, cute, and a good massage. She is formally trained but holds no NC license. It's no tug and go for sure. I will be back to see her. A lot.

Thecore0620
02-17-10, 13:37
Just got back from a visit with the 23 year old (Angie). Very nice experience. Intelligent, cute, and a good massage. She is formally trained but holds no NC license. It's no tug and go for sure. I will be back to see her. A lot.Good to hear. She is indeed a very personable young woman. I have actually only done therapeutic with her -- which she does provide a very good massage and is not concerned about draping. The whole draping thing is a real drag -- even for those of us that are while open to all sorts of alternative activities, just like to get a massage that does not involve them feeling like they are lying in a hospital room.

Folks treat her nice....

Bobbyjones
02-23-10, 10:37

http://raleigh.backpage.com/BodyRubs/exotic-full-body-and-therapeutic-relaxation/2340744I saw Helena about a year ago. Cost was $140 for about a 45 minute massage with a HE. Massage was good but I felt that the price was way too high for what I got. As the other poster stated, she is not petite, but rather short and broad. When I saw her, she had clearly spent no time fixing her hair or putting on make up. I suspect in this economy her prices have come down, but I don't know for sure. Now, this was only my experience, and she has some fans, so some have had better experiences than I did (please, no flames!). I won't see her again, given the quality and pricing of some other ladies I have seen since her. Did I mention YMMV and please no flames from her fans?

Emeralddragon6
03-01-10, 17:35
I think this one is TGTBT but does anyone have the skinny?

http://raleigh.craigslist.org/ads/1623046122.html

Amrikany
03-01-10, 17:44
Let me be your therapist!

http://hourville.com/user/brooklyn5b/service/2098/

Thanks & hope to meet you soon!

http://raleigh.craigslist.org/thp/1623275378.html

I talked to her today. If anyone has had work done by her, I'd appreciate it. $90 is a bit high for a regular old massage.

Noris Ja
03-02-10, 09:42
Unfortunately, I can not find anyone that has actually seen her.

One would guess that for $90 something else is included, right?
Either that or she's just very good at marketing/advertising.

If you TOFTT, please report back.

Let me be your therapist!

http://hourville.com/user/brooklyn5b/service/2098/

Thanks & hope to meet you soon!

http://raleigh.craigslist.org/thp/1623275378.html

I talked to her today. If anyone has had work done by her, I'd appreciate it. $90 is a bit high for a regular old massage.

Amrikany
03-04-10, 12:52
I TOFTT and it was as expected just a massage. However, I suspect- from draping being optional- that regular customers probably receive a HE- though that's probably the extent of the service.

The massage itself- for those like myself who do like the massage part- was extremely well done. And she's definitely great to look at (she's not nearly as FYNE in her pictures as she is in real life) quite friendly.

Thecore0620
03-04-10, 17:54
On the premise that some information is better than no information:

I was flush sometime ago and thought I would give her a shoot. She gave an ok massage. I found her to be very attractive and personable. She does have a professional table and setup. She did not require draping, so I figured I was in luck, but the massage ended per normal. I didn't want to push it and figured that I would visit her again. Never got around to it yet. I found another young lady posting ('Sincerely Monica') that was a bit closer to downtown and so when the mood strikes me for some non-asian fare I will typically call her up. I think she might be a bit more pricey.

Jake 2
03-04-10, 18:37
I was working in Sanford and decided to try and find someone to see in Fayetteville or Raleigh, while I was in town. As it turned out I ran across this ad and I'm very glad that I did. She says that she's a MILF and that's exactly what she is, very attractive (and new to this sort of thing also). If you travel from the Raleigh area it will be a little bit of a drive,but, I promise you that you will be very glad that you made the effort (my best experience in a very long time). She hosts from her home,which is very secluded and safe. SR members can PM me for details. Jake

http://raleigh.craigslist.org/adg/1612165259.html

Jake 2
03-04-10, 18:58
I was working in Sanford and decided to try and find someone to see in Fayetteville or Raleigh, while I was in town. As it turned out I ran across this ad and I'm very glad that I did. She says that she's a MILF and that's exactly what she is, very attractive (and new to this sort of thing also). If you travel from the Raleigh area it will be a little bit of a drive,but, I promise you that you will be very glad that you made the effort (my best experience in a very long time). She hosts from her home,which is very secluded and safe. SR members can PM me for details. Jake

http://raleigh.craigslist.org/adg/1612165259.html
I forgot to put her e-mail address:
diskreat4u@yahoo.com

Noris Ja
03-05-10, 08:59
For the report!
Good to know she is actually a real person.

Next time push your luck a little! JK.

Do you mind if I/we ask what she wore for the massage? That's usually a pretty good indicator of if extras are available, I've found.

On the premise that some information is better than no information:

I was flush sometime ago and thought I would give her a shoot. She gave an ok massage. I found her to be very attractive and personable. She does have a professional table and setup. She did not require draping, so I figured I was in luck, but the massage ended per normal. I didn't want to push it and figured that I would visit her again. Never got around to it yet. I found another young lady posting ('Sincerely Monica') that was a bit closer to downtown and so when the mood strikes me for some non-asian fare I will typically call her up. I think she might be a bit more pricey.

Noris Ja
03-05-10, 09:01
Thanks for the intel.

However, I don't think she's "new" to the industry, as she's been posting since Fall of last year. Depends on your definition of "new", though, I guess.

I forgot to put her e-mail address:
diskreat4u@yahoo.com

Jake 2
03-05-10, 15:37
For the report!
Good to know she is actually a real person.

Next time push your luck a little! JK.

Do you mind if I/we ask what she wore for the massage? That's usually a pretty good indicator of if extras are available, I've found.
She wore black lingerie (very sexy),but, it didn't stay on very long. Let's just say that the menu was pretty full, and very appetizing. I will definitely be repeating again. The one donation takes care of everything, and I mean EVERYTHING !!!

Dave Noble
03-07-10, 09:51
First I am from Charlotte and on in Raleigh a few times a year. I look at this site all the time but I just do not post. I saw Bobbies add on the adult gigs area on craigslist area. When I called her she said she was not to far from Cary. 45 min. Later I got to her place. This lady lives out in the middle of nowhere. 2 miles down a dark road then half mile down a very dark road. Anyway, this lady is great. Her and her husband are swingers. He was not there but maybe tag team next time, she said. He knows about what she does. Take your pills guys. Your going to need them.

Wildindian83
03-11-10, 22:49
Am coming back to raleigh to visit the family this weekend and looking to get away for a while. Willing to TOFTT if anyone has contact info for bobbie. Seems a lot like someone else I used to see back in the day!

Looked in adult gigs and therapeutic and couldn't find her posts.

[QUOTE=NC Wanderer]

I've chatted with her via Email. I now recognize the pic and her info.
She posts on CL Therapeutic (and other sections).
Seems pretty legit and nice via email, though I'd like to see someone drive from Buck Jones Road to Sanford in 20 mins. I like to drive fast, but there's no way in hell......

Harry Bush
03-12-10, 16:49
After reading the posts about what is avialable in Sanford, made the drive today. Had a very good session and feel the drive was more than worth it. On top of providing a very stimulating session, I found Bobbie to be a real sincere person. Not something you find in many providers.

I plan on returning.

Noris Ja
03-22-10, 16:51
Hi.
I know this girl has been a little difficult to get in touch with, but I did get to see her again on Thursday and she's well worth the effort.

smssassy88@aol.com

Probably the nicest body of any girl currently working and she's very sweet.
Safe incall location off Lake Boone Trail. Highly recommend.

Mag8600
03-30-10, 17:15
I just wanted to add my voice to those singing Bobbie's praises. I went to see her last week. Her place is a fair drive from Raleigh, but it's worth it. She was friendly and sexy, very good at what she does and she seems to really enjoy it. I felt totally pampered!

Highly recommended!

Thecore0620
04-01-10, 13:59
I too found her to be a sincere and upfront women who clearly enjoys the more pleasurable aspects of life. The drive and rates are reasonable and at no time did I fell rushed or ill at ease. Some people make the world a better place one romp in the hay at a time: she is one of those folks.

I just wanted to add my voice to those singing Bobbie's praises. I went to see her last week. Her place is a fair drive from Raleigh, but it's worth it. She was friendly and sexy, very good at what she does and she seems to really enjoy it. I felt totally pampered!

Highly recommended!

Willieherman
04-04-10, 10:05
I was dreaming and took the trip to Sanford. She was very nice, intelligent, and really enjoys her hobbies. I was there in the morning, but fell back asleep later in the afternoon; when I woke up I had made an additional trip back to Sanford with the same dream. Wish her the best for the future as she is refreshing for the Spring and most anytime, for that matter. You better eat your Wheaties for breakfast.

Be safe.

Noris Ja
04-05-10, 13:03
Very sexy, nice bodied, 30something, MILF doing Bodyrubs incall and outcall - Cary location.
$75 for half hour topless massage - including finish.
fireflies.owens@gmail.com is her contact email.
Treat her nicely, of course.

mike307
04-06-10, 00:31
Just got back from a visit with the 23 year old (Angie). Very nice experience. Intelligent, cute, and a good massage. She is formally trained but holds no NC license. It's no tug and go for sure. I will be back to see her. A lot.Saw her a couple of weeks ago. Sweet young girl. Be aware that she does use a scented oil for the massage. Might be an issue if you're going home to someone, though she does offer use of her shower after the session. I'll be visiting again.

MD Bellamy
04-09-10, 11:33
Many have been singing Bobbie's praises--I'd like to add my (croaky) voice to the chorus. I made the trip to Sanford mid-week. Make sure your shocks are in good shape for the last mile of so--it's a bumpy farm road.

Bobbie greeted me at the door. Her pictures do not lie. If you're looking for a warm encounter with a genuine and stimulating woman, you need look no further. Not quite GFE but she was very attentive and responsive to my requests. I have no complaints. And I'm planning a return trip.

This lady's a keeper, gents. Be nice to her.

Noris Ja
04-09-10, 13:04
Saw Vickie - a new, petite, massage girl in Mordecai section of Raleigh.
Safe, fairly clean, incall location. Nice personality. Nice body.

$60 for full hour body massage plus extra. Definitely not a clock-watcher, at all.
Very nice, 20something, sorta hippyish girl just trying to make some cash while she is unemployed.

its421iforgot@yahoo.com is her contact info.
She did say she only checks email about once a day, so be patient.
She's available pretty much anytime, though.

Bluecowman
04-11-10, 20:03
Anyone ever see this girl?

http://triangle.backpage.com/BodyRubs/touch-massage-therapy-23/2480448

Noris Ja
04-12-10, 09:49
Saw Vickie - a new, petite, massage girl in Mordecai section of Raleigh.
Safe, fairly clean, incall location. Nice personality. Nice body.

$60 for full hour body massage plus extra. Definitely not a clock-watcher, at all.
Very nice, 20something, sorta hippyish girl just trying to make some cash while she is unemployed.

its421iforgot@yahoo.com is her contact info.
She did say she only checks email about once a day, so be patient.
She's available pretty much anytime, though.

NC Wanderer
04-12-10, 11:56
Am coming back to raleigh to visit the family this weekend and looking to get away for a while. Willing to TOFTT if anyone has contact info for bobbie. Seems a lot like someone else I used to see back in the day!

Looked in adult gigs and therapeutic and couldn't find her posts.

[QUOTE=Noris Ja]

Check the Craigslist section of the Raleigh board (as opposed to the Raleigh section of the NC Craigslist board).

Bluecowman
04-12-10, 19:36
Has anyone seen her?

http://triangle.backpage.com/BodyRubs/mediterranean-beauty/2467657

Goodtimesnc99
04-22-10, 14:55
She responds to adult gig ads on CL. She says she is just norh of wake forest. Does anyone have any info on her? She sends a facebook link with some pictures but can not send any other verification pictures. Claims she does not have access to any camera.

Any info would be great. Thanks. Joe.

TonyAndolleni
04-22-10, 18:15
Have any of u guys tried her out:

http://triangle.backpage.com/BodyRubs/best-of-both-worlds-sexy-blond-with-great-massage-skillsfbsm-21/2473189

thanks in advance for your help.

Noris Ja
04-23-10, 09:11
Name looks/sounds familiar. PM me her email and/or phone and I can check to see if I "know" her.

She responds to adult gig ads on CL. She says she is just norh of wake forest. Does anyone have any info on her? She sends a facebook link with some pictures but can not send any other verification pictures. Claims she does not have access to any camera.

Any info would be great. Thanks. Joe.

Noris Ja
04-23-10, 09:21
A google search revealed her ******* page... :)

Looks like she works Wilmington, Fayetteville and now Raleigh.
I didn't find any reviews. Maybe she's new to the business?

Let us know if you TOFTT.

Have any of u guys tried her out:

http://triangle.backpage.com/BodyRubs/best-of-both-worlds-sexy-blond-with-great-massage-skillsfbsm-21/2473189

thanks in advance for your help.

Velasco
04-23-10, 22:33
I was wondering if anyone has met the lady who advertises on Craigslist under the title Foxy Mature in the adult services section. If so, any feedback?

http://raleigh.craigslist.org/ads/1705929274.html

Her name is Ry Ann and the ad is repeated several times, which means that she is/ has been local for a while (possibly). She describes herself as a true cougar and has a nice body pic, but the phone number is not a NC but a Georgia area code.

Kheiron
04-25-10, 12:52
Dose any body have any pcs? Or what she looks like?

Many have been singing Bobbie's praises--I'd like to add my (croaky) voice to the chorus. I made the trip to Sanford mid-week. Make sure your shocks are in good shape for the last mile of so--it's a bumpy farm road.

Bobbie greeted me at the door. Her pictures do not lie. If you're looking for a warm encounter with a genuine and stimulating woman, you need look no further. Not quite GFE but she was very attentive and responsive to my requests. I have no complaints. And I'm planning a return trip.

This lady's a keeper, gents. Be nice to her.

HoganMike04
04-25-10, 23:45
Anyone visit this massage therapist? http://triangle.backpage.com/BodyRu...rapy-23/2480448

Any info would help.

Thanks

Harry Bush
04-26-10, 08:13
See Bnawty's post in Escort Classified Ads posted by the escorts for some pics.

Plainsong
04-26-10, 13:07
Yes. Works for a agency of sorts, or rather advertises on a website with other girls. Safe and good service. Don't know how much you are looking to spend but an hour is between 180. 200 depending on if she is running specials. I can't remember the half hour rate.

I was wondering if anyone has met the lady who advertises on Craigslist under the title Foxy Mature in the adult services section. If so, any feedback?

http://raleigh.craigslist.org/ads/1705929274.html

Her name is Ry Ann and the ad is repeated several times, which means that she is/ has been local for a while (possibly). She describes herself as a true cougar and has a nice body pic, but the phone number is not a NC but a Georgia area code.

Stonybrook
04-26-10, 16:44
And is she still "open"

Dose any body have any pcs? Or what she looks like?

Velasco
04-30-10, 18:54
Yes. Works for a agency of sorts, or rather advertises on a website with other girls. Safe and good service. Don't know how much you are looking to spend but an hour is between 180. 200 depending on if she is running specials. I can't remember the half hour rate.Ok, the prices seem reasonable by my standards, but is she any good, or is she the kind that will engage in upsell and then fail to deliver, watch the clock, ask for extra, inform you that the fee quoted is only for showing up etc.

You know, all the things that could possibly go wrong.

Noris Ja
05-03-10, 14:06
Marcie is a 30something serious milf with great bolt-ons.
She said she had over 1000 hours massage training in Cali before moving to NC - and it shows. Gives a great firm massage while dressed in a tight tank top and short shorts- definitely not afraid to show off her curves.

.4 for 30 minute massage only. Extras ARE now available for varying prices.

(One caveat... she's a bit loony... might be ultimately looking for a sugar daddy.)

emck76@yahoo.com

TonyAndolleni
05-03-10, 22:56
Just a follow-up. She works only out of Willmington. Talked her down to 100/hr FBSM. Not worth the drive, but if I am there, I will try her out.

A google search revealed her ******* page... :)

Looks like she works Wilmington, Fayetteville and now Raleigh.
I didn't find any reviews. Maybe she's new to the business?

Let us know if you TOFTT.

TonyAndolleni
05-03-10, 23:03
http://raleigh.craigslist.org/thp/1723126317.html

Finally had a chance to meet up with her. Real clean location, very sweet lady, back during the holidays she had a picture posted in her ads, was working out of her home, now she has a small studio. She is older then the picture shows (late 30's). She has a great body, wears a short skirt.

But nothing. She is legit, draping, does move it to the side & get around, but still very conservative. All in all very resonable rates for a good massage (with a 1 day notice an hour is 55 bucks, an hour 1/2 is 75).

I may try a couple more times to see if I can get anywhere. Will keep you posted.

Es421
05-05-10, 08:48
http://raleigh.craigslist.org/thp/1723126317.html

Finally had a chance to meet up with her. Real clean location, very sweet lady, back during the holidays she had a picture posted in her ads, was working out of her home, now she has a small studio. She is older then the picture shows (late 30's). She has a great body, wears a short skirt.

But nothing. She is legit, draping, does move it to the side & get around, but still very conservative. All in all very resonable rates for a good massage (with a 1 day notice an hour is 55 bucks, an hour 1/2 is 75).

I may try a couple more times to see if I can get anywhere. Will keep you posted.Ad link is dead. Is there a name or a phone #? Was it a great massage anyway? Always looking to try providers, FBSM or not.

Eric

Plainsong
05-05-10, 16:20
Ok, the prices seem reasonable by my standards, but is she any good, or is she the kind that will engage in upsell and then fail to deliver, watch the clock, ask for extra, inform you that the fee quoted is only for showing up etc.

You know, all the things that could possibly go wrong.No. No upselling and you get pretty much whatever you want.

So I guess the term would be GFE without getting too specific.

Bezel
05-10-10, 13:11
Hey guys,

I was wondering if any of you have ever tried this one out

http://raleigh.craigslist.org/ads/1733189032.html

And whether her services are only limited to body rubs. Also, if anyone knows her rates.

Thanks

Thinredline
05-11-10, 16:28
Hey guys,

And whether her services are only limited to body rubs. Also, if anyone knows her rates.

ThanksYou realize it's really less of a "her" and more of a "him", right? Not being judgmental, just making sure that you're not in for one hell of a surprise.

Bezel
05-11-10, 20:51
On the TS.

What about that mature.

Was she any good?

Johnnybiggun
05-12-10, 00:01
Hey guys,

Thanks

You are in the wrong place to be asking about chicks with dicks.

Bezel
05-12-10, 01:18
My mistake. Thanks for pointing that out. I should learn to tell the difference b/w "T" and "W" next time. Carry on.

Bluecowman
05-13-10, 04:10
Has anyone with info on Vanessa?

http://raleigh.craigslist.org/ads/1738196582.html

Bezel
05-14-10, 00:53
I haven't tried Vanessa to the poster below, but she look like a token gal. She looks like she's atleast $200, if she's legit, ==

ON, that note, I'm on a tight budget and could use some inexpensive release. Has anyone tried this hottie yet? I tried calling her, but she has some sort of speech impediment because I can't understand anything she says, not to mention that she was very irate when I called for some reason.

http://raleigh.craigslist.org/ads/1739916335.html

Rod Sterling
05-14-10, 01:45
Yeah, one has a cock and balls.

Bluecowman
05-14-10, 17:16
My mistake. Thanks for pointing that out. I should learn to tell the difference b/w "T" and "W" next time. Carry on.hey don't worry man it happens to be the best of us. at least you caught it early before you were there and discover a shocking litle surprise when they pull their pants down. not that there's anything wrong with it, if you're into that sort of thing.