PDA

View Full Version : Craigslist Advertiser Reviews

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15

Ring60
01-06-17, 17:32
Did halawa Emma close shop? I don't see her ads anymore and drive past the house and it looks empty. Her white sedan not there anymore. Once in a while she had some good ones pass through.Looks like Emma has closed the location. Drove by on my way to Camp Smith. There were some guys working on the house, painting etc.

Bummer for us guys on the west side, like me. Not the best selection but convenience was great for me.
Not sure what happened. Maybe someone can give some more info.

KidFarian
01-06-17, 17:47
Looks like Emma has closed the location. Drove by on my way to Camp Smith. There were some guys working on the house, painting etc.

Bummer for us guys on the west side, like me. Not the best selection but convenience was great for me.
Not sure what happened. Maybe someone can give some more info.I tried calling last week and got nothing. Damn. It was super convenient for us on this side. Now what.

SexBozo
01-08-17, 01:16
I tried calling last week and got nothing. Damn. It was super convenient for us on this side. Now what.I did notice that too. Plus she not answering.

Any other places on the west side. !

KidFarian
01-08-17, 02:31
I did notice that too. Plus she not answering.

Any other places on the west side. !I've heard this one on Salt Lake was available but I haven't tried it yet. Other than that I'm not aware of anything else on CL or BP.

Honolulu1
01-08-17, 16:27
Did halawa Emma close shop? I don't see her ads anymore and drive past the house and it looks empty. Her white sedan not there anymore. Once in a while she had some good ones pass through.I passed by too, did notice car gone and workers working on the house. I know she was taking frequent trips to mainland off and on. Hoping she returns and opens a new place in a different neighborhood!

Jan Fortifore
01-10-17, 21:48
Did halawa Emma close shop? I don't see her ads anymore and drive past the house and it looks empty. Her white sedan not there anymore. Once in a while she had some good ones pass through.

Looks like Emma has closed the location. Drove by on my way to Camp Smith. There were some guys working on the house, painting etc.

Not sure what happened. Maybe someone can give some more info.

I tried calling last week and got nothing. Damn. It was super convenient for us on this side. Now what.

I did notice that too. Plus she not answering.

Any other places on the west side. !

I've heard this one on Salt Lake was available but I haven't tried it yet. Other than that I'm not aware of anything else on CL or BP.

I passed by too, did notice car gone and workers working on the house. I know she was taking frequent trips to mainland off and on. Hoping she returns and opens a new place in a different neighborhood!http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5953269873.html

Reports read she works out of her home and her husband is near or in the next room. No experience with her at this location. Just helping with a west side suggestion.

Jan Fortifore.

Jonathan C
01-13-17, 23:50
Just curious, but are any of the ads under Casual Encounters on Craigslist ever legitimate? Ever?

Blake123
01-14-17, 04:08
Just curious, but are any of the ads under Casual Encounters on Craigslist ever legitimate? Ever?It's a hit and miss. I think many are fake, but legit ads are there. You should be able to sort out many of the fake ads by the way they are written. Many will ask you to send a face pic. I normally don't send one since this is a small island. Some will ask you to send a dick pic. Beware, because it's likely the advertiser is actually some gay dude. LOL.

I managed to scored five times over the past couple years but haven't tried in over a year.

1. The boyfriend wanted to watch a guy having sex with his Japanese girlfriend. Met up three times. In a Waikiki motel room, he would film her giving me head. Then I had sex with her (loud screamer). I had to pay, but not as much as an AMP visit.

2. The husband wanted to watch a guy have sex with his Hapa wife. I hooked up with them five times at various Waikiki hotels. It was expensive--far more than an AMP visit, but she was very hot.

3. Visiting guy wanted to watch a guy have sex with his girlfriend. Freebie.

4. Oahu school teacher just wanted to make some extra cash. Initial meet was at a public park. She took me to her place, and we were in her bed in less than 10 min. She was a bit weird, bi-polar I think.

5. A BBW was advertising HJs. Met her in a Kahala parking lot where she started giving me a HJ in her car (with no lube). Then she asked if she could enjoy it. She took me to her place. She smothered me in CG. Can't believe I did that. Freebie.

Poiuy2
01-14-17, 04:29
5. A BBW was advertising HJs. Met her in a Kahala parking lot where she started giving me a HJ in her car (with no lube). Then she asked if she could enjoy it. She took me to her place. She smothered me in CG. Can't believe I did that. Freebie.If this makes you feel any better. Same thing happened to me almost 20 years ago. Met a BBBBBBW via Craigslist or AOL chat. Can't remember. We met in a parking lot out in Wahiawa. Told me she wanted to just give me a HJ while I fingered her. My hormones got in the way and next thing you know is I'm getting a BBBJ. What made it worse is that I stuck it in her in my car. Was hard to maneuver with a big chick in a small car. Biggest regret of my life. The only reprieve is that I used a condom. Never again even if I got paid.

John Ross
01-14-17, 04:43
Let's just say I went to school in the midwest and there's lots of farm girls there. They aren't the California beach bunnies, but when you are young, drunk and full of cum everything looks good.

Poiuy2
01-14-17, 11:18
Let's just say I went to school in the midwest and there's lots of farm girls there. They aren't the California beach bunnies, but when you are young, drunk and full of cum everything looks good.The Wahiawa face pic looked ok. Couldn't tell she was obese. But when we met, I was like, whoa, I should take off. Just couldn't hurt her feelings so thought, how bad could a HJ be. Then. I still remember her SN NE1469 HWNSTYLE. A BIG Haole Hawaiian she was.

Jonathan C
01-14-17, 19:56
Thanks. Good to know. So far, every one I've answered wanted me to send a photo and sign up on some website. Some websites wanted a credit card just for security. Haha! Screw that!

Relax808
01-18-17, 20:10
So anyone sample?

http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5964890482.html

Probably too good to be true.

Fleshlight
01-21-17, 07:21
http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5967976594.html

Checked out this provider at Yumi's place in CC. She looks Japanese and pretty young. Say's her name is Mariko. Blondish hair, nice face, huge tits D cups looks like to me, with pink nipples. Has a Bush. I know some mongers out there prefer the all natural girl, well this ones for you.

Decent massage but like most of Yumi's girls, I go there for the FS. Nice BBBJ, with CFS. All positions available if wanted, but stuck with my standing mish. Standard FS fees. Will repeat.

Flesh.

Udakine
01-22-17, 05:51
https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5969487355.html

Who's in the background?

Another satisfied customer?

lol

Stay safe bros

AlwaysFishing
01-22-17, 14:16

Who's in the background?

lol

Stay safe brosLooks like she's setting on his face.

Drummer56
01-22-17, 20:58
Looks like she's setting on his face.Where is this? House, condo strip mall?

Coffee Bean
01-22-17, 21:26
Where is this? House, condo strip mall?Small apt behind Korean yakiniku across crane park. She is alot bigger than her pic. Maybe 170 lbs. Didn't partake.

John Ross
01-22-17, 21:49

Who's in the background?

lol

Stay safe brosA farang that brought her to America, who will be dumped in a few years.

FCH300
01-23-17, 14:33
Any info on this one. Been up for a couple of days on CL.

https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5970909551.html

Hawaiian007
01-23-17, 16:52
Any info on this one. Been up for a couple of days on CL.

https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5970909551.htmlLily from Leewaadee Thai. Been around for years. She is "hot" but I honestly think she is a dyke and I have known her for about 10 years now. Go see her, she will give you a good massage.

Johnny14
01-23-17, 17:20
Small apt behind Korean yakiniku across crane park. She is alot bigger than her pic. Maybe 170 lbs. Didn't partake.170 lbs walking on your back will break it or if she decides to turn you over for some cow girl action, might also break your pipe!

Bukake King
01-23-17, 22:52
http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5972181589.html

Looking for a decent massage with HE for only a $. This is the place. Chinese therapist, older but looks ok, with nice slim body. Massage was pretty good at med pressure. She said she can go harder, but I went with the medium. I can tell that she took some training. Almost full hour session with no rush, and finished with nice slow sensual HJ. Let me roam over clothing during the finish. For a $ total, I'm a repeater.

Buka.

Gargoyles1
01-24-17, 21:48
Lily from Leewaadee Thai. Been around for years. She is "hot" but I honestly think she is a dyke and I have known her for about 10 years now. Go see her, she will give you a good massage.Wow. LOL. There are a lot of ldy2 boy that looks better then girls. LOL.

Kukui Street
01-24-17, 23:50

Looking for a decent massage with HE for only a $. This is the place. Chinese therapist, older but looks ok, with nice slim body. Massage was pretty good at med pressure. She said she can go harder, but I went with the medium. I can tell that she took some training. Almost full hour session with no rush, and finished with nice slow sensual HJ. Let me roam over clothing during the finish. For a $ total, I'm a repeater.

Buka.One of her ads shows three pictures. Two are of her and the third is a back side shot of a super hot ass wearing jean shorts and slim legs. Would you say that's her?

NihonBoy
01-25-17, 03:56
Anyone have info on this MT?

Pic looks real.

Will toftt tomorrow.

http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5973735263.html

Dacalano
01-25-17, 13:33

Pic looks real.

Will toftt tomorrow.

http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5973735263.htmlYea looks cute, let us know how it goes.

Poiuy2
01-25-17, 13:49
Wow. LOL. There are a lot of ldy2 boy that looks better then girls. LOL.When I visited Thailand, I couldn't believe how many lady boys there were, many with full conversion. Our tour guide said her good friend is a converted lady boy and men couldn't tell the difference down there. Surgery is that good in Thailand. It made me wonder if I had a lady boy during my mongering. For that reason, I avoid the Thai ones. Not to say the Chinese and Korean "boys" don't convert. The odds are just greater with the thais.

Redneck 1
01-25-17, 15:27

Pic looks real.

Will toftt tomorrow.The photo used in that advertisement may look more "real" than many, but produces fifteen pages of Google Images hits on various other sites.

NihonBoy
01-27-17, 04:40
The photo used in that advertisement may look more "real" than many, but produces fifteen pages of Google Images hits on various other sites.Good thing I confirmed my appointment. They told me she hasn't come in yet. So I didn't take the chance. Looks like this place is the same as Lucky's place.

Brah 808
01-27-17, 17:31
Anyone have any info on "Royal" . FS / HE?

http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5976946001.html

NiceBush808
01-27-17, 18:21

http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5976946001.htmlI tried her before. She's very nice. I liked her. YMMV. I first met her at her place near makaloa. It was early morning and I was feeling horny. If I can remember I think I gave her $. 10 or. $. 20 somewhere around there for a handjob. And it was one of the most sensual and nicest hanjobs I ever had. I stripped completely naked in front of her in her living room just to see if she'd get aroused and excited and just to get me excited too, took a shower, dried myself, then walked butt ass naked from the hallway into the room where she opened the windows and I could see the other buildings from across the Street and see and hear the traffic from outside across the street. Oh man it was tantalizing. She has a special technique and has very skillful hands. I enjoyed it so much that I asked Her to slow down and go real slow because the feeling was so fantastic and wanted it to last long as she used her fingers and hands up and down and all the around my penis as well as scrotum as I could feel this jubilant sensational feeling all around my manhood with all that oil on her hands and all over my dick and balls. Then finally my siemen had to finally come out as I finally ejaculated from the effects of genital Stimulation or manipulation from her long slender fingers And hands. I even asked for a BJ, which she was willing to give but I didn't carry enough money with me. I dunno how much though. I think FS is available too. Not sure how much either but just ask her. That HJ was nice though. Wouldn't mind getting one again from her. She probably gives a nice blowjob too. Let Me know how it goes dude.

Surfer Ten
01-27-17, 19:48

http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5976946001.htmlAloha Brah 808.

I had a very similar experience at Royal as Brother NiceBush808. Very sensual HJ, she let me roam and after I got all excited from rubbing her pussy and getting her really wet, I told her that I wanted to "put inside". She giggled and said "you can, but it's going to cost "way more". As I didn't bring much more than the $120.00 I was planning on giving her for the massage and HE, I told her that I'd definitely like to take her up on it some other time. She giggled again and said, "any time, just let me know". LOL!

ST.

Poiuy2
01-28-17, 03:51

http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5976946001.htmlThis is Vicky. She has been around for a long time and well reviewed. In addition to her kalakaua location, she also works with the CC Chinese Connection. I use to see her when she first stared working out of Lily and Bebe's place. Then she went solo. Decent HJ but don't expect a good massage. She likes to do the prostrate massage but I'm not into that. Slightly rush job. Got better MT / HJ chicks out there. I'm still looking for them. LOL.

Surfer Ten
01-28-17, 04:36
This is Vicky. She has been around for a long time and well reviewed. In addition to her kalakaua location, she also works with the CC Chinese Connection. I use to see her when she first stared working out of Lily and Bebe's place. Then she went solo. Decent HJ but don't expect a good massage. She likes to do the prostrate massage but I'm not into that. Slightly rush job. Got better MT / HJ chicks out there. I'm still looking for them. LOL.After reading Brother Poiuy2's post mentioning the prostate action with Vicky, here's a funny story. That time I went to see her, she asked if I wanted to shower first and I said yes. So, I get into the bathroom, take off my clothes and get ready to step into the shower when I notice like 4 used finger cots in the little trash can beside the toilet. The funny thing was one of them was brown! Hahaha! I laughed so hard, she must have heard me! Then as she was giving me that really nice HJ and sensually rubbing my balls and asshole, she asked if I wanted a prostate massage. I immediately thought of that stained finger cot and had to seriously hold back busting out in laughter! Anyway, I declined the prostate massage and she seemed really disappointed. She even told me that it would feel really good and I should try it. I probably would have, had I not seen the "evidence" of a stained finger cot in the trash which made be think about how embarrassing it would be if my poop shoot wasn't squeaky clean! I know that it's only natural to find some shit up an asshole, but I wouldn't have gave it a second thought had I not noticed the used finger cots in the trash. Hahaha! I just love this mongering business!

Aloha!

ST.

Kumuman
01-28-17, 08:48
Aloha Brah 808.

I had a very similar experience at Royal as Brother NiceBush808. Very sensual HJ, she let me roam and after I got all excited from rubbing her pussy and getting her really wet, I told her that I wanted to "put inside". She giggled and said "you can, but it's going to cost "way more". As I didn't bring much more than the $120.00 I was planning on giving her for the massage and HE, I told her that I'd definitely like to take her up on it some other time. She giggled again and said, "any time, just let me know". LOL!

ST.About a year ago at her private apartment. I think it was on the 2 cd floor, the door was slightly open and she called for me to enter. She showed me to the bathroom and asked for me to take a shower and as I was but naked she walked in and handed me a towel (there were towels in the bathroom already) massage was lame ass and just when I was about to say something she stripped down and started stroking and then got a cover and rode me cowgirl and mish but only lasted about 15 minutes tops because she said she came 3 times and had to tap out descent handjob to finish left her with less than standard fee on the table and she never even looked or counted she was writing something in her ledger she texts me now and then when she has a new girl or when she is slow but at cc.

Poiuy2
01-28-17, 16:23
About a year ago at her private apartment. I think it was on the 2 cd floor, the door was slightly open and she called for me to enter. She showed me to the bathroom and asked for me to take a shower and as I was but naked she walked in and handed me a towel (there were towels in the bathroom already) massage was lame ass and just when I was about to say something she stripped down and started stroking and then got a cover and rode me cowgirl and mish but only lasted about 15 minutes tops because she said she came 3 times and had to tap out descent handjob to finish left her with less than standard fee on the table and she never even looked or counted she was writing something in her ledger she texts me now and then when she has a new girl or when she is slow but at cc.Not to be mean, but I couldn't let her ride me anymore. For some reason, I can't look at a chick with a rice bowl haircut. I get all limp.

Brah 808
01-29-17, 01:14
My Brothers. Think I'll pass. Thanks for the 411.

Kumuman
01-29-17, 17:25
Not to be mean, but I couldn't let her ride me anymore. For some reason, I can't look at a chick with a rice bowl haircut. I get all limp.Haha, agree, if its FS your looking for then better to go across the street to happyland. Even her new girls were nothing to write about.

Honolulu1
01-29-17, 18:20
My Brothers. Think I'll pass. Thanks for the 411.I second that, I too will pass on Royal. Mahalos for the info. Hono1.

FCH300
01-31-17, 13:29
TOFTT last week in response to this CL ad:

https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5979976420.html

Was interested in the photo and couldn't find any info in the forum.

Location. CC # 1311 - Therapist. Amy.

Pretty local girl under 30 - I'd give her a 9 or so. Right at home shopping at Ala Moana.

Impersonal service with little conversation and minimal response to my attempts to initiate interaction.

Good legitimate massage. Fully draped (even covered my face with a light scarf after the flip).

Full 60 minutes including shower afterwards.

No hint of play. No tease. No touch and absolutely no HE.

Good massage skills but minimal customer service even for a legitimate deep tissue massage.

MainlandMonger
02-06-17, 16:37
Anyone know anything about this place?

http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5990779050.html

AlwaysFishing
02-06-17, 20:14
Anyone know anything about this place?

http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5990779050.htmlThat's Vicky's place.

Gargoyles1
02-07-17, 22:54
That's Vicky's place.Wow. She is getting popular. LOL. She is getting more girls. I think she works 2 sites.

Relax808
02-10-17, 20:09
Looks interesting to me?

https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5996809156.html

Relax808
02-10-17, 20:12
Any revues or anyone toftt.

https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5996775629.html

Brah 808
02-14-17, 01:58
Looks interesting to me?

https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5996809156.htmlGives a nice massage; attractive lady. Got a HJ but the bummer in no "roaming" .

Yamudafuka
02-14-17, 04:44
Gives a nice massage; attractive lady. Got a HJ but the bummer in no "roaming" .This would be stella, she's been reviewed on here before. She used to give the nuru with panties. Don't think she does it anymore since she moved to her new location.

Relax808
02-14-17, 17:24
I like her looks and would love to step up for a little time anyone tell me what the damages are?

Relax808
02-14-17, 17:46
Location is good and appearence is great? For real, HE? Anyone toftt?

https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/6002112653.html

Yamudafuka
02-15-17, 00:28
I like her looks and would love to step up for a little time anyone tell me what the damages are?Paid 120 for massage + HE. Nuru was 180 but you had to schedule that in advance so I couldn't try it.

Jan Fortifore
02-15-17, 04:02
Location is good and appearence is great? For real, HE? Anyone toftt?

https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/6002112653.htmlAt first, I thought this was Mariah from Craigslist, as she operates out of Makiki, too. It doesn't look like her. I may toftt, as I like her look and her locale is convenient.

Jay Dubblefoh

EDIT: After some research, I see now that she has advertised before. Anyone have experience with her before? She ran/runs Radiant Touch Massage, formerly on Kauai.

Shoots Brah
02-15-17, 15:22
Has anyone gotten any play from Cindy in ewa? I think that's her name. Been there twice already, even had boto out in the open but nothing. Massage is good, but her deepest doesn't really do it for me. I may try one more time, but would rather spend my money elsewhere.

DaTruth808
02-15-17, 18:25
At first, I thought this was Mariah from Craigslist, as she operates out of Makiki, too. It doesn't look like her. I may toftt, as I like her look and her locale is convenient.

Jay Dubblefoh

EDIT: After some research, I see now that she has advertised before. Anyone have experience with her before? She ran/runs Radiant Touch Massage, formerly on Kauai.Good massage but all legit. Went to her when she was in kaimuki. Very attractive but no play yemv.

Coffee Bean
02-15-17, 20:10
Good massage but all legit. Went to her when she was in kaimuki. Very attractive but no play yemv.I also saw her in kaimuki. Legit but who knows, maybe one of you young bucks can get action. She used to to charge more if I remember right. 75.00 per hour.

Waikiki11
02-15-17, 20:15
At first, I thought this was Mariah from Craigslist, as she operates out of Makiki, too. It doesn't look like her. I may toftt, as I like her look and her locale is convenient.

Jay Dubblefoh

EDIT: After some research, I see now that she has advertised before. Anyone have experience with her before? She ran/runs Radiant Touch Massage, formerly on Kauai.Do you happen to know how to get in touch with Mariah in Makiki?

Member #5438
02-15-17, 21:01

Jay Dubblefoh

EDIT: After some research, I see now that she has advertised before. Anyone have experience with her before? She ran/runs Radiant Touch Massage, formerly on Kauai.Seen her a few times. Each time 100 percent legit with no hints.

Jan Fortifore
02-16-17, 01:09
Do you happen to know how to get in touch with Mariah in Makiki?Thanks fellas for the DMs and posts on Priscila. I will pass.

Jan Fortifore
02-17-17, 17:07
The pic with the nipples is Yuri, post boob job. The first pic is a fake, used by other Chinese women in recent years.

Kelly looks like this, when she has all her makeup on:

http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRubs/sunflower-kelly-small-beautiful-exciting-girl-808-785-3320/6780780

There was an ad with Kelly actually posing in the room. I don't know if it's still up. Her ass was not as nice as the girl in the link. The second pic is definitely not Kelly.

Yuri was sweeter when she was a worker elsewhere. She's a little batty now, as mama.

It's a sex place (other members reported getting CFS from Kelly); do you look like a cop?

I tried to RTFF, but too many "Yuri"s to associate with this advertised provider. Google search of the phone number came up with the first photo below, which looks real to me. Anyone can confirm if this is "Yuri"? Third photo is advertised as "Yuri".

I can confirm that the middle photo is "Kelly". Petite, young spinner with a pretty face and a fit body. Small enhanced boobs are good for her frame. FS likely available from her, but I didn't try; just a HE. If you want to fulfill your coed / cheerleader fantasy, she's the one.

https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5936724968.html

http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRubs/nice-sexy-yuri-japanese-chinese-make-you-happy-century-center-808-304-4623/6807039

Any recent experiences with Yuri? I called to make an appointment with Yuri, but got serviced by Kelly. Kelly looked so good in her negligee, I didn't complain about the switch.

Jan Fortifore.

I see. Yes it is actually her boobs in the pic.https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/6007058775.html

Phone number relates back to Sunflower. Photo returns no hits on Tineye or Google Images. Anyone recognize her?

Jan Fortifore.

Dacalano
02-17-17, 17:47

Buka.Thanks for the heads up, her full body massage was great, medium to deep pressure, could be up there with Jean and Michelle. Nice clean place, she takes her time no rush at all, nice personality lets you roam outside the clothing HE was nice slow very sensual, quick shower left a little after 60 mins. $100 ,will repeat once a week.

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/%E2%80%8D-%E2%80%8D-relaxing-massage-8082772982/6432096 updated ad.

Happy Seeker 8
02-17-17, 18:26
Thanks for the heads up, her full body massage was great, medium to deep pressure, could be up there with Jean and Michelle. Nice clean place, she takes her time no rush at all, nice personality lets you roam outside the clothing HE was nice slow very sensual, quick shower left a little after 60 mins. $100 ,will repeat once a week.

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/%E2%80%8D-%E2%80%8D-relaxing-massage-8082772982/6432096 updated ad.If your referring to one in ad photo--she has stepped it up than. Previous reviews were one of Sunny's YMMV girls, Chinese connection, rushed session, upsell and lame massage. Maybe because now solo, and or on her own now?

Jan Fortifore
02-19-17, 04:52
https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/6009263066.html

Phone number doesn't relate to any reported Century Center locale. I haven't done a photo search, but each looks like a real photo of a therapist.

Anyone willing to toftt and report?

Jan Fortifore.

HawaiiStyle
02-19-17, 04:57
Just was going to post and ask about this place. Was going to try it out on Monday or Tuesday. Will post my experience.

Phone number doesn't relate to any reported Century Center locale. I haven't done a photo search, but each looks like a real photo of a therapist.

Jan Fortifore.

RiverRat22
02-19-17, 08:05

Jan Fortifore.Anna looks like a chick I saw on the elevator when going up to Sunflower the other day. She was with another chick that was also kinda hot but not nearly as hot as her. They were coming back with Pizza. I knew they had to be in the business.

H Mobius
02-19-17, 08:40

Jan Fortifore.Helena's pic comes up on a bunch of Chinese websites.

Julie's pic has Tineye hits.

If Anna's pic is real, she'd be one of the hottest c-girls at CC right now. Personally, I'd be surprised if I went to one of the non-relaxation c-places (the small places that do massage + HJ) and the girl looked like that.

FCH300
02-19-17, 16:31

Jan Fortifore.Was there for a massage a couple of weeks ago in response to a different CL ad (now expired) - at least it was the same phone number.

Therapist was a 30-something Chinese woman. Attractive, slim, well kept figure but was not any of the faces pictured in this ad (or the old one for that matter). I struggled with trying to understand her name but I think it was Ri-Ya or something like that. Needless to say, her English was nearly as limited as my Mandarin.

Small room on the 15th floor.

It was a busy day and massage was interrupted about 20 minutes into the massage by another customer at the door (early or wrong room or something). She handled it well and continued our session with minimal delay.

Massage was very good for a rub & tug shop.

HE was accompanied by full nudity with extensive roaming. Pretty lady with great trim shape, perky B's with responsive nipples, and typical Chinese (lightly haired) natural Bush.

I believe that this room is part of what has been called the "Chinese connection". If so, as I understand this operation, you may visit the same place and see another girl or find this girl in another room on any given day. I'd like to hope that I can find a way to repeat with this one. I enjoyed our session. I believe that other services may have been available but I didn't inquire.

Happy Seeker 8
02-19-17, 19:18
Do you happen to know how to get in touch with Mariah in Makiki?Wasn't there a "paranoid issue by all the attention" regarding her the last time? Also boyfriend in other room during session.

Pk8888
02-21-17, 23:38
Went last night to Thai Style and got no play at all from a girl named Wiwi (I think). She looked nice but as soon as she came in, she put a sheet over me. I was under the sheet the whole time and ended up leaving disappointed. She did a good job massaging my back and shoulders but was kind of crap on my legs. She did a light rub on them and made me think there was redemption here but I ended up with nothing.

First Try
02-22-17, 18:20
Went last night to Thai Style and got no play at all from a girl named Wiwi (I think). She looked nice but as soon as she came in, she put a sheet over me. I was under the sheet the whole time and ended up leaving disappointed. She did a good job massaging my back and shoulders but was kind of crap on my legs. She did a light rub on them and made me think there was redemption here but I ended up with nothing.Is this the place / Maybe it was Sisi.

https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/6013854651.html

James89
02-22-17, 20:58
https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/6011946692.html

She "looks" legit, but I mean who knows. Anyone sample yet? Prices for just a good massage is pretty good anyway to try.

Happy Seeker 8
02-22-17, 23:58
https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/6011946692.html

She "looks" legit, but I mean who knows. Anyone sample yet? Prices for just a good massage is pretty good anyway to try.She claims she is the Rebecca, formerly of Waikiki condo so many months ago. She did describe Waikiki location to a tee. Waikiki -I remember jack-hammer HE and rushed massage.

Now in secure Bldg. On Kapiolani Blvd. She says (always) been certified trainer and always was legit. Now very good legit massage. 6 cost. In Waikiki I remember a slightly heavier girl and short hair. Now at Kapiolani its a very skinny girl with very short hair. Ad has girl with long curly hair. So IDK.

Member #5438
02-23-17, 01:30
She claims she is the Rebecca, formerly of Waikiki condo so many months ago. She did describe Waikiki location to a tee. Waikiki -I remember jack-hammer HE and rushed massage.

Now in secure Bldg. On Kapiolani Blvd. She says (always) been certified trainer and always was legit. Now very good legit massage. 6 cost. In Waikiki I remember a slightly heavier girl and short hair. Now at Kapiolani its a very skinny girl with very short hair. Ad has girl with long curly hair. So IDK.Yup. That is Rebecca pic. YMMV when she was in Waiks, maybe self serve, may be HE. Don't know about now.

Russ1234
02-25-17, 21:35
Yup. That is Rebecca pic. YMMV when she was in Waiks, maybe self serve, may be HE. Don't know about now.I saw her alot in her Waikiki location. I thought she had one of the best massages I've ever had. I am 95% sure no HE was ever available, as she always used a cover on the flip and said she doesn't do it. I kept going for the awesome massage. If you had HE please let me know!

Anyway, I'd highly recommend her for a great massage. She's an athlete and knows where to massage if you are too.

Jan Fortifore
03-01-17, 04:59
https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/6022348186.html

New face to me. Research on phone number relates to Sai's Aloha Massage in Century Square downtown. Link above references Century Center. She has Yelp page and a Facebook advertisement page, so I assume she is professional massage only; no extras. Hard to search three letter names, so please share any info, including quality of massage, extras, if any, and face / body / attitude. TIA.

January44.

HappyToo
03-01-17, 05:46
Went last night to Thai Style and got no play at all from a girl named Wiwi (I think). She looked nice but as soon as she came in, she put a sheet over me. I was under the sheet the whole time and ended up leaving disappointed. She did a good job massaging my back and shoulders but was kind of crap on my legs. She did a light rub on them and made me think there was redemption here but I ended up with nothing.Made appt with Thai Style after seeing special for 70 min at normal hour rate. Was first greeted by Chinese lady and requested for Thai massage. A scantly dress Thai hottie came to ask if I wanted with or without oil, said without, and told me to get ready. While laying face down on table different lady walked in and introduced herself as Mit. Average looker, homely dressed, she said massage only and gave a good strong massage that lasted only 50 min. So much for a special.

Hawaii Boy
03-01-17, 11:51

New face to me. Research on phone number relates to Sai's Aloha Massage in Century Square downtown. Link above references Century Center. She has Yelp page and a Facebook advertisement page, so I assume she is professional massage only; no extras. Hard to search three letter names, so please share any info, including quality of massage, extras, if any, and face / body / attitude. TIA.

January44.I texted this person and she said she works out of Blue Sky in 2904 in CC. She was busy and I didn't go over so I don't know if she is real.

Blue Sky is supposed to be a legit place but possibly something is there?

HB.

Justin Biber
03-01-17, 15:35

January44.Saw her twice at CS. Real pix preety face nice body friendly soft spoken. Good massage no HE. I recommend if your only looking for massage.

Guy205
03-01-17, 15:53
Went last night to Thai Style and got no play at all from a girl named Wiwi (I think). She looked nice but as soon as she came in, she put a sheet over me. I was under the sheet the whole time and ended up leaving disappointed. She did a good job massaging my back and shoulders but was kind of crap on my legs. She did a light rub on them and made me think there was redemption here but I ended up with nothing.Bad accent. Her name is Vivi. Had her twice, and she legit only, good massage though. Angie or Jane will take care of your HECO needs.

Drbombay
03-04-17, 13:16
Anyone have any info on this provider:

https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/6028217075.html

James89
03-05-17, 01:29
Anyone have any info on this provider:

https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/6028217075.htmlIn her mid 30's, the picture looks better than she does. A bit of a pooch stomach, but haven't seen her in a while. She gives a great massage, play is available, but strictly HE. Was. 5 for house, and I think. 3 for extra. Took shirt off for me, really nice person, but I haven't seen her in a while. I gave 100, but YMMV.

Drbombay
03-06-17, 08:26
In her mid 30's, the picture looks better than she does. A bit of a pooch stomach, but haven't seen her in a while. She gives a great massage, play is available, but strictly HE. Was. 5 for house, and I think. 3 for extra. Took shirt off for me, really nice person, but I haven't seen her in a while. I gave 100, but YMMV.Thanks for the feedback. Sounds like my speed not looking for FS but a good run.

Drbombay
03-06-17, 10:36
Any reports on this one?

https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/6028252307.html

First Try
03-06-17, 12:28
Any reports on this one?

https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/6028252307.htmlYup, type in Golden Ratio in the search function and you will 3 reviews & 4 questions.

HaYn1
03-06-17, 12:38
Yup, type in Golden Ratio in the search function and you will 3 reviews & 4 questions.Good Massage, but total legit.

FCH300
03-06-17, 13:57
Thanks for the feedback. Sounds like my speed not looking for FS but a good run.If you decide to give her a try, please post a review. It's been a while since anyone has put out an update on her. I'd like to know where she's working in CC and how her service is. PM me if you prefer.

Drbombay
03-07-17, 10:49
Anyone feedback on these providers. Of the three listed, the one on the far left interests me the most.

https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/6029784295.html

FCH300
03-07-17, 16:58
Anyone feedback on these providers. Of the three listed, the one on the far left interests me the most.

https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/6029784295.htmlThe one you refer to is a gal that I met as "Apple" at Cute Spa a few months ago. This is all another part of the CC puzzle. All three girls shown in your CL ad are also shown in the Cute Spa BP ad referenced below:

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/classifieds/EnlargeImage?image=6882292&oid=5896261

Also shown in the CL ad for Best Body Works:

https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/6033716944.html

And, finally, in this BP ad for Best Body Works:

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/best-body-works/6223893

Many of the same girls in all of the ads.

In answer to your question though, Apple is a tall - 5'6" to 5'9" girl, slim and toned in the 35 to 45 range. In good shape overall. Like I said, I saw her at Cute Spa on the 10th floor of CC. Not the nicest of rooms I seen in CC. Started with upsell for 2 girls but settled down to a passable back massage with a LOT of butt play ("You want finger inside, honey? And a very satisfactory HE. She introduced me to the rest of the girls in the room at that time with a bit of a sense of humor. She named the Cherry and Strawberry. Then grabbed my crotch and introduced me as Banana and suggested we make a fruit salad.

KeepItKauaiit
03-07-17, 17:06
Anyone have any info on this MT? Any info is welcome. Thanks and be safe out there fellas.

Jan Fortifore
03-07-17, 20:09

https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/6029784295.htmlMany posts on this topic. Type in "Royal" in the search thread bar on the right hand side.

January44.

Darkman808
03-08-17, 06:37
Anyone have any info on this MT? Any info is welcome. Thanks and be safe out there fellas.Reports are she is legit only with god massage skills.

Member #5438
03-08-17, 16:50
Anyone have any info on this MT? Any info is welcome. Thanks and be safe out there fellas.Saw her a while back. Massage skills were not that good and had small kine attitude. It was a while ago so maybe she has improved, but likely still legit. If you see her please report back. Mahalo.

Happy Seeker 8
03-08-17, 17:11
Anyone have any info on this MT? Any info is welcome. Thanks and be safe out there fellas.Seen her awhile back-legit. Kind of serious attitude. Maybe was new at the time.

Happy Seeker 8
03-08-17, 19:47
Someone I know had a appt. With Min recently, and said a second lady was there the whole time chatting with her, so he didn't ask about extras. Min, around Christmas (in Vegas), said she was looking to rent out half the space there. (its quite small) Stella's ad is giving a similar area address. Are they in same room / location? It would be a little awkward if you go there and know both of them.

FCH300
03-09-17, 16:01
Someone I know had a appt. With Min recently, and said a second lady was there the whole time chatting with her, so he didn't ask about extras. Min, around Christmas (in Vegas), said she was looking to rent out half the space there. (its quite small) Stella's ad is giving a similar area address. Are they in same room / location? It would be a little awkward if you go there and know both of them.How is is necessarily awkward that you might know both of them After all, do you think that one or the other thinks you might be exclusive or property to them??

Sounds to me like a perfect situation for a 2 girl arrangement. They know each other and you know each of them. Everybody knows what the object of the game is. Sounds like a natural to me!! After all, remember that this is a business arrangement. Don't fall in love with any of these girls just because they make you feel good.

Happy Seeker 8
03-09-17, 18:08
How is is necessarily awkward that you might know both of them After all, do you think that one or the other thinks you might be exclusive or property to them??

Sounds to me like a perfect situation for a 2 girl arrangement. They know each other and you know each of them. Everybody knows what the object of the game is. Sounds like a natural to me!! After all, remember that this is a business arrangement. Don't fall in love with any of these girls just because they make you feel good.Exclusive to, is not the point. Nor is whether they know each other. Its the single / solo past or relationship with each one with me individually the point. Also, another member answered and said they are in same complex, but different floors. So it must be another friend, who is not right being there during a session.

FCH300
03-10-17, 01:26
Exclusive to, is not the point. Nor is whether they know each other. Its the single / solo past or relationship with each one with me individually the point. Also, another member answered and said they are in same complex, but different floors. So it must be another friend, who is not right being there during a session.OK. Glad you got your worries taken care of.

On a related note, I've seen Stella's ads on BP / CL but don't remember anything for anyone named Min. Can you help me out with more info on her. Like where to find her ad?

GrateFu
03-10-17, 12:50
Any info on this one? She will send pics and cost is $2 incall and outcall is 2. 5 for the four hands.

https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/6037250707.html

IslandManhi
03-10-17, 17:44
Any info on this one? She will send pics and cost is $2 incall and outcall is 2. 5 for the four hands.

https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/6037250707.htmlNo info here but post if you partake. Mahalo.

Happy Seeker 8
03-11-17, 17:50
I was always thinking photo 1 & 3 was the same lady (Min). No. 2 photo is Stella. They are all at same building at ** King street (Kaheka). They advertise location differently. Info obtained said that Stella is on 3rd floor, and Min is on 4th. I was disregarding #3 ad all this time thinking it was same lady as photo number 1, but wondering why ad was going the same time. You call photo no. 3 number (different from no. 1), a girl (by voice) answers and after all info obtained, says she is in a 3rd floor unit there.

I'm willing to TWFTT if someone confirms 3rd (ad / photo) is a whole different girl. No. 1 also has another ad out presently out, with head cropped out by a park bench. Min is known to have a second person present during sessions. HS8.

Honolulu1
03-12-17, 17:04
I was always thinking photo 1 & 3 was the same lady (Min). No. 2 photo is Stella. They are all at same building at ** King street (Kaheka). They advertise location differently. Info obtained said that Stella is on 3rd floor, and Min is on 4th. I was disregarding #3 ad all this time thinking it was same lady as photo number 1, but wondering why ad was going the same time. You call photo no. 3 number (different from no. 1), a girl (by voice) answers and after all info obtained, says she is in a 3rd floor unit there.

I'm willing to TWFTT if someone confirms 3rd (ad / photo) is a whole different girl. No. 1 also has another ad out presently out, with head cropped out by a park bench. Min is known to have a second person present during sessions. HS8.Left pic is Min, Middle is Stella, Right is Erlinda, she's Filipino. Believe all 3 only do HJ. Nothing more I believe, I could be wrong. Hono1.

Happy Seeker 8
03-12-17, 19:36
Left pic is Min, Middle is Stella, Right is Erlinda, she's Filipino. Believe all 3 only do HJ. Nothing more I believe, I could be wrong. Hono1.I'm no voice expert but, does #3 have a very young voice (versus the photo)? That's what caught me off guard.

Honolulu1
03-13-17, 04:02
I'm no voice expert but, does #3 have a very young voice (versus the photo)? That's what caught me off guard.She has a high pitch voice, she is around 50 ish. She ain't young Happy Seeker. Hono1.

Happy Seeker 8
03-13-17, 04:42
She has a high pitch voice, she is around 50 ish. She ain't young Happy Seeker. Hono1.I got to check this one out then-sounded like a very young girl on phone. Might be a using of her photo kind of think. Thanks, Hon. 1.

Jan Fortifore
03-13-17, 21:45

https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/6037250707.html

No info here but post if you partake. Mahalo.https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/6042262655.html

https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/6036223127.html

Sherry quoted me the same rate as what GrateFu got. Photos she sent are of the two therapists above.

Jay Dubblefoh.

IslandManhi
03-14-17, 02:13
https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/6042262655.html

https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/6036223127.html

Sherry quoted me the same rate as what GrateFu got. Photos she sent are of the two therapists above.

Jay Dubblefoh.Plovin pearls look, let me know if anyone toftt. Mahalo.

Pk8888
03-15-17, 05:17
Is this the place / Maybe it was Sisi.

https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/6013854651.htmlNah, I know Sisi. I like her. She is super good. I think she likes me cause she always plays around with me downstairs after the session. Strictly HE with Sisi or Gigi (depending whether you look at Thai Style or Thai Pattaya) but I'm hoping she allows for more play in the future.

UncleHappy
03-16-17, 22:36
Anyone try her out?

https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/stp/6044419953.html

IslandManhi
03-16-17, 23:02
Anyone try her out?

https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/stp/6044419953.htmlDam please post if you toftt or get any info. Could definitely take a lunch break with her. Mahalo.

Dogdoy
03-17-17, 01:46
Anyone try her out?

https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/stp/6044419953.htmlNo phone number.

Sulley808
03-17-17, 05:31
Anyone try her out?

https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/stp/6044419953.htmlShe's solid!

Sukebejap
03-17-17, 06:20
Anyone try her out?

https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/stp/6044419953.htmlI am pretty sure Tasha is a massage school student in CC trying to get her license so she needs x amount of hands on hours to qualify. The massage will have to be done in the Massage school so I really doubt that there will be any "extras" offered.

Jan Fortifore
03-17-17, 09:18
Anyone try her out?

https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/stp/6044419953.html

Dam please post if you toftt or get any info. Could definitely take a lunch break with her. Mahalo.

No phone number.Based on her email reply to me, she is an apprentice / student at the school clinic in Century Center. Her rates are "low" because she is not licensed and trying to fulfill her hours requirement. She encourages new clients to call the school and ask specifically for her. I think "HMCA" is a typo by her, as she didn't clarify what it meant.

January44.

IslandManhi
03-17-17, 11:16
She's solid!She's solid? Anymore info than that?

Esunchiste
03-17-17, 19:29
Based on her email reply to me, she is an apprentice / student at the school clinic in Century Center. Her rates are "low" because she is not licensed and trying to fulfill her hours requirement. She encourages new clients to call the school and ask specifically for her. I think "HMCA" is a typo by her, as she didn't clarify what it meant.

January44.Jan44 did you ask if that was actually her in the picture?

Can anyone do that reverse google thing on the pic? Idk how.

Lucky808
03-17-17, 22:18
Jan44 did you ask if that was actually her in the picture?

Can anyone do that reverse google thing on the pic? Idk how.I was in the elevator with an older Japanese speaking lady and a girl who looked exactly like her. Maybe 5'6 -7 with a tube top that showed off her ample healthy cleavage and cut off short jeans showing off long tan legs, local looking around mid-late 20's. She looked hot but serious looking. They were discussing something about time of day stuff.

SoulAmazing
03-18-17, 02:48
Jan44 did you ask if that was actually her in the picture?

Can anyone do that reverse google thing on the pic? Idk how.I too emailed her and she replied back that that's her in the pic and that she's stictly legit:

IslandManhi
03-18-17, 04:32
I too emailed her and she replied back that that's her in the pic and that she's stictly legit:I got pretty much the same reply.

Redneck 1
03-18-17, 13:45
Can anyone do that reverse google thing on the pic? Idk how.Because of curiosity, I performed reverse image searching on the photo used by "Tasha" and found nothing suspicious.

GrateFu
03-19-17, 14:52
Aloha Cuddle Company.

https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/6050461026.html

Ring60
03-19-17, 17:15
Aloha Cuddle Company.

https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/6050461026.htmlIDK about this cuddle stuff. Maybe a cover, like the tantra thing.

Have seem more of this stuff in the mainland advertising.

Not willing to drop the cash. Maybe one of the other brudda's with deeper pockets can toft.

Hawaiian007
03-20-17, 13:40
IDK about this cuddle stuff. Maybe a cover, like the tantra thing.

Have seem more of this stuff in the mainland advertising.

Not willing to drop the cash. Maybe one of the other brudda's with deeper pockets can toft.Infor from Facebook.

https://www.facebook.com/alohacuddlecompany/

Coffee Bean
03-20-17, 19:20
Infor from Facebook.

https://www.facebook.com/alohacuddlecompany/OMG. This is the dumbest thing I ever saw. They are just preying on very lonely men.

Blue Falcon
03-21-17, 06:54
OMG. This is the dumbest thing I ever saw. They are just preying on very lonely men.They also have a website that answers questions listed on their FB page. Pretty stupid if you ask me. .80 to cuddle for one hour. They explicitly state no nudity, kissing, massages, sexual touch, or sexual contact of any kind. Wow, talk about stupid. Better to take that. 80, save up and go to an AMP.

Opelu
03-21-17, 09:38
Exotic, petite, DDD breast implants, Egyptian and Cherokee Indian mix z. W4 m (Honolulu) hide this posting.

Image 1 of 10.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10.

Body: curvy.

Height: 5'4" (162 cm).

Hi I'm zokia and my pictures are hundred percent real and recent. I'm upscale and classy so please no disrespectful text or pics. I'm open minded and a whole lot of fun! I'm petite with DDD breast implants. Look foward to seeing you thank you zokia.

This girl zokia is real but is pretty flaky when trying to contact and set up a date.

Kitie Carson
03-21-17, 15:01
Exotic, petite, DDD breast implants, Egyptian and Cherokee Indian mix z. W4 m (Honolulu) hide this posting.

Image 1 of 10.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10.

Hi I'm zokia and my pictures are hundred percent real and recent. I'm upscale and classy so please no disrespectful text or pics. I'm open minded and a whole lot of fun! I'm petite with DDD breast implants. Look foward to seeing you thank you zokia.

This girl zokia is real but is pretty flaky when trying to contact and set up a date.Agreed. I saw her once, but took a while to finally get together. Phone / text tag. Says she's coming over then an hour later still no go. Text / call her no answer then a few hours later makes up something but says she will come now.

Looks Older in person but nice body for her age. BIG man mades, but hard as a rock.

Happy Seeker 8
03-21-17, 16:06

Image 1 of 10.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10.

This girl zokia is real but is pretty flaky when trying to contact and set up a date.Reference ad?

The only one ad I remember that had a ethnic description of a woman like this was the (mother of the girl), whos boyfriend got caught filming sessions.

Shoots Brah
03-21-17, 21:04

https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/6037250707.htmlWent there yesterday morning. All I can say is do not even bother with these ewa ladies.

First of all, neither of them are worth looking at. As a matter of fact, you actually would look at them passing by at a mall just to say "WTF was that? Now I'm a really nice guy but this was a waste of time and money. I'm more upset I wasted my time because I very rarely have time to go out and monger. I can always make $200 but man it just ticks me off I could've gone to an AMP!

Their place is a mess and they have no massage skills whatsoever. Just basically rubbing you for an hour! It was like they hated doing it, which is why they probably charge so much to begin with knowing it will be a short term money making scheme.

Please do not go and see them. Their pictures are heavily made up / old / maybe even fake. But trust me boys, spend your kala elsewhere. PM me if you want more details but that's pretty much all I got to say.

RoloMyOlo
03-21-17, 23:02
Did a search but did not find anything. Plus craigslist ads always expire so hard for get the right info. Anyway thought this chick was kinda cute, any info? Photo legit?

https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/6048839649.html

FCH300
03-22-17, 17:35
Did a search but did not find anything. Plus craigslist ads always expire so hard for get the right info. Anyway thought this chick was kinda cute, any info? Photo legit?

https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/6048839649.htmlI responded to this ad back in January of this year. I wrote a review in this thread but it's hard to find now. Check my post in this thread #1791 for the details (back on page 6, I think, of this thread). The bottom line is that for me this was strictly legitimate massage from a cute young girl that let me frustrated and in need of a more playful massage therapist. The ad was down for a few months and the same ad is back now, so I don't know if there have been changes.

RoloMyOlo
03-23-17, 18:32
I responded to this ad back in January of this year. I wrote a review in this thread but it's hard to find now. Check my post in this thread #1791 for the details (back on page 6, I think, of this thread). The bottom line is that for me this was strictly legitimate massage from a cute young girl that let me frustrated and in need of a more playful massage therapist. The ad was down for a few months and the same ad is back now, so I don't know if there have been changes.FCH thanks for the info. I don't know if I want to waste money for no play, but I may TOFTT to see if things changed.

FCH300
03-24-17, 17:05
FCH thanks for the info. I don't know if I want to waste money for no play, but I may TOFTT to see if things changed.If you do TOFTT, be sure and let us know if anything is different.

Happy Seeker 8
03-25-17, 23:12
Reference ad?

The only one ad I remember that had a ethnic description of a woman like this was the (mother of the girl), whos boyfriend got caught filming sessions.Is this is the one? I believe early 50's (minimum).

Pumpking
03-26-17, 02:15
Is this is the one? I believe early 50's (minimum).With the reviews, I might have to check out this one /.

;l;.

H Mobius
03-26-17, 06:17
I responded to this ad back in January of this year. I wrote a review in this thread but it's hard to find now. Check my post in this thread #1791 for the details (back on page 6, I think, of this thread). The bottom line is that for me this was strictly legitimate massage from a cute young girl that let me frustrated and in need of a more playful massage therapist. The ad was down for a few months and the same ad is back now, so I don't know if there have been changes.1311? I tried a walk-in (saw the sign while formulating a Plan B) but no answer at the door. Maybe busy, maybe only there when she has a customer.

I do not know which ad this is.

Hawaiian007
03-27-17, 15:16
Have a great day my fellow mongers, just your morning laugh. I apologize in advance but just too close a resemblance.

https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/6057371377.html

NightWing24
03-27-17, 21:15
Have a great day my fellow mongers, just your morning laugh. I apologize in advance but just too close a resemblance.

https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/6057371377.htmlHoly shit! Brah hahaha!

H Mobius
03-28-17, 01:29
Is this is the one? I believe early 50's (minimum).Zokia:

http://honolulu.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/exotic-petite-ddd-breast-implants-egyptian-and-cherokee-indian-mix-zokia/7003998

FCH300
03-28-17, 02:04
1311? I tried a walk-in (saw the sign while formulating a Plan B) but no answer at the door. Maybe busy, maybe only there when she has a customer.

I do not know which ad this is.Mobius,

Follow this link to the ad until it expires:

https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/6062974126.html

The pic below is associated with the ad. A key phrase in the ad that is always searchable on CL is "seniors60+". Note no spacing..

H Mobius
03-28-17, 13:42
Mobius,

Follow this link to the ad until it expires:

https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/6062974126.html

The pic below is associated with the ad. A key phrase in the ad that is always searchable on CL is "seniors60+". Note no spacing..Thanks. I search ads with pics only but yes I remember seeing that girl in other ads many times. Thanks for your report, I'm glad I never tried.

Hawaiian007
03-28-17, 21:48
Found this out recently and wanted to share with the mongers. IF and I say IF you have a FB account and you use your phone number on it, all someone has to do is in the search on FB is enter your number and up pops your profile. This also works in reverse if you want to check a provider just enter her phone number and see if a profile pops up. For those of us that have SO's I for one have deleted any phone number associated with my FB account and suggest you do the same. Please feel free to spread the word across the rest of the forums.

Be careful out there.

Hinode
03-28-17, 23:58
Found this out recently and wanted to share with the mongers. IF and I say IF you have a FB account and you use your phone number on it, all someone has to do is in the search on FB is enter your number and up pops your profile. This also works in reverse if you want to check a provider just enter her phone number and see if a profile pops up. For those of us that have SO's I for one have deleted any phone number associated with my FB account and suggest you do the same. Please feel free to spread the word across the rest of the forums.

Be careful out there.

007.WOW BIG UPPS to braddah Hawaiian007! Holy crap- I just tried it out- you right bully. Scary stuff.

Much much mahalos.

H.

AllNuts
03-30-17, 02:18
Intrusive as a maybe that's all part of social networking hehe. Now imagine all the companies that data mine your info to sell what they have on you, nothing is free on the net. I tell friends whatever you have ever post or texted can be stored somewhere, it's called "digital permanence." Here's a free site where you can look up people as long as you have there 1st and last name familytreenow.com. Realize that most people are walking around with a portable tracker, microphone, at least 2 HD cameras that can be accessed at anytime by anyone who has the technical know-how, it's called a smartphone LOL. If you don't want anyone to track you during a certain time pull out the battery of your phone and wrap it in a bunch of aluminum foil LOL.

Be careful out there.

Brah 808
03-31-17, 15:13
Thinking of making an appointment. Anyone try her; any play involvoed or strictly.

Thanks.

Mongerholic
03-31-17, 15:57
Thinking of making an appointment. Anyone try her; any play involvoed or strictly.

Thanks.B 808,

Just curious who you are referring to.

M.

KeepItKauaiit
03-31-17, 20:18
Anybody got any info on this one here. Said her name is Jennifer. Any info is helpful. Be safe fellahs.

S Hunter
03-31-17, 20:56

Be careful out there.

007.Two words. Burner phone.

Two more words. Pay cash.

Brah 808
03-31-17, 21:28
https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/6058548137.html

Legit or is play available?

B 808,

Just curious who you are referring to.

M.

Happy Seeker 8
03-31-17, 21:46

Legit or is play available?Play available. By (old style, un-verbally). Extra $ down (over) HF upon appointment. HE only.

Member #5438
03-31-17, 22:00

Legit or is play available?Never saw her myself but a few reported HE available, but massage quality just so-so.

H Mobius
03-31-17, 23:40
Anybody got any info on this one here. Said her name is Jennifer. Any info is helpful. Be safe fellahs.Yup. See the "Junko" thread, same person.

Brah 808
04-01-17, 03:33
Thanks for the 411 .

Never saw her myself but a few reported HE available, but massage quality just so-so.

DangerBoy
04-01-17, 19:51
Stop refereeing to yourselves as "stallions". Last thing I was to have sex with is a male horse.

The word you're looking for is "mare". But even then, I'm not that keen on sex with a female horse.

http://honolulu.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/im-cherry-your-sexy-stallion/7017280

NightWing24
04-01-17, 21:56
Stop refereeing to yourselves as "stallions". Last thing I was to have sex with is a male horse.

The word you're looking for is "mare". But even then, I'm not that keen on sex with a female horse.

http://honolulu.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/im-cherry-your-sexy-stallion/7017280Maybe they're right, "stallion" is the word. Around airport get all kines.

H Mobius
04-01-17, 22:43

http://honolulu.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/im-cherry-your-sexy-stallion/7017280Of all the times someone said the girl in a pic looked like a dude, THIS is one to me.

That pigsty with the lockers; I wonder if that's a mainland strip bar.

Hunter75
04-03-17, 15:07
Anybody got any info on this one here. Said her name is Jennifer. Any info is helpful. Be safe fellahs.Independent, Japanese, late 40's. Light massage (too weak in my opinion) very sensual. Extras available. Standard fees.

James89
04-03-17, 22:11
Never saw her myself but a few reported HE available, but massage quality just so-so.Got to go a few times before she gets comfortable. IDK what you talking about, garanz one hammah quality massage. Not sensual though.

James89
04-04-17, 03:46
Independent, Japanese, late 40's. Light massage (too weak in my opinion) very sensual. Extras available. Standard fees.Braddah Huntah you sure she is independent? I hit her up and she says independent no ka oi, but she isn't independent.

This one right?

Https: honolulu. Craigslist. Org / oah / thp /6070136460. Html.

First Try
04-04-17, 15:34
Anybody got any info on this one here. Said her name is Jennifer. Any info is helpful. Be safe fellahs.There is a thread dedicated to her.

Jan Fortifore
04-12-17, 22:29
Had a session with Amy. Not much to talk about. Pix is not her BTW.

Pretty good massage. Everything on the menu.https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/6085806594.html

https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/6084131480.html

https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/6084543223.html

Anyone have reports on either massage therapist? I read that Pin Thai is professional treatment only, so I don't expect much from Nidnoi, except a young therapist with boobs.

AlwaysFishing -- does Amy resemble the new Royal Spa advertisement photo of her? You reported that the photo with what looks like her armpit hair is "not her".

Jay Dubblefoh.

AlwaysFishing
04-12-17, 23:05
[QUOTE=JanFortifore;3348076]https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/6085806594.html

Anyone have reports on either massage therapist? I read that Pin Thai is professional treatment only, so I don't expect much from Nidnoi, except a young therapist with boobs.

AlwaysFishing -- does Amy resemble the new Royal Spa advertisement photo of her? You reported that the photo with what looks like her armpit hair is
Ok...the new pix may resemble her. But the face is cut off for a reason. If you're looking for a 10, pass.

AsnHunter777
04-14-17, 20:53
Century center room 1603. It's called Lucy spa. The ad is of an Asian girl named Susan. Someone opens the door and says good you came now I just got here. Older chubby Chinese lady and it wasn't Susan. So I was looking behind her because I thought she was blocking Susan. But no Susan. So she tells me to take a shower. So I did. I thought maybe Susan was coming and she was stalling time. I came out and asked for Susan, and showed her the picture, she said, oh you wanted her. I didn't think I had to ask for her if I called her number. Hahaha. Typical bait and switch. Then she shows me her phone with all ugly girls. And when I finally see 2 nice ones, she says, they coming real soon. Hahahaha.

Member #6232
04-14-17, 23:09
Century center room 1603. It's called Lucy spa. The ad is of an Asian girl named Susan. Someone opens the door and says good you came now I just got here. Older chubby Chinese lady and it wasn't Susan. So I was looking behind her because I thought she was blocking Susan. But no Susan. So she tells me to take a shower. So I did. I thought maybe Susan was coming and she was stalling time. I came out and asked for Susan, and showed her the picture, she said, oh you wanted her. I didn't think I had to ask for her if I called her number. Hahaha. Typical bait and switch. Then she shows me her phone with all ugly girls. And when I finally see 2 nice ones, she says, they coming real soon. Hahahaha.If it's the place with two beds and parking on third floor, it belongs to the one in these two Ads with different contact number:

https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/6088682180.html

https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/6088679134.htm

Plenty of bait and switch there along with shortened times. Part of the CMN, Chinese Massage Network. Got plenty workers sitting around waiting for the bait and switch call from the Mama. Part of their Modus Operandi. That Century Center Building should be renamed. Hahaha. Report any rob's or bait / switch from the many CMN places to keep customers informed on which places to avoid. Lataz.

H Mobius
04-15-17, 22:20
If it's the place with two beds and parking on third floor, it belongs to the one in these two Ads with different contact number:

https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/6088682180.html

Plenty of bait and switch there along with shortened times. Part of the CMN, Chinese Massage Network. Got plenty workers sitting around waiting for the bait and switch call from the Mama. Part of their Modus Operandi. That Century Center Building should be renamed. Hahaha. Report any rob's or bait / switch from the many CMN places to keep customers informed on which places to avoid. Lataz.The one in this link used to go by Momo, when she was an indie a few years ago. She is chubbier now and might be the one AsnHunter777 saw. IMHO she's actually quite good and her HJ, while not as good as Yaya's in 2403, is more than satisfactory.

Happy Seeker 8
04-17-17, 14:26
Sound familiar in a different way-Himawari means "Sunflower" in Japanese.

Jan Fortifore
04-17-17, 19:19
Ok...the new pix may resemble her. But the face is cut off for a reason. If you're looking for a 10, pass.

https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/6085806594.html

AlwaysFishing -- does Amy resemble the new Royal Spa advertisement photo of her? You reported that the photo with what looks like her armpit hair is "not her".

Jay Dubblefoh.https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/6092416217.html

Any info on this therapist? Mahalo, AlwaysFishing, for your confirmation about Amy. Cute Spa doesn't have walls that reach the ceiling, so you can hear everything going on in the next "room".

Jan Fortifore.

EDIT: New photos posted in new ads make me reconsider my thirst.

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/cute-spa-best-place-to-relax/5896261

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/classifieds/EnlargeImage?image=7052773&oid=6586638

Jan Fortifore
04-17-17, 21:31
https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/6092416217.html

Any info on this therapist? Mahalo, AlwaysFishing, for your confirmation about Amy. Cute Spa doesn't have walls that reach the ceiling, so you can hear everything going on in the next "room".

Jan Fortifore.

EDIT: New photos posted in new ads make me reconsider my thirst.

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/cute-spa-best-place-to-relax/5896261

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/classifieds/EnlargeImage?image=7052773&oid=6586638https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/6092621116.html

Jojo in the new Royal Spa advertisement looks good. Similar to the original tongue-out one.

Here, she is "May": https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/6091139578.html.

I will wait for someone to confirm her looks before I invest.

January44.

Happy Seeker 8
04-18-17, 14:54
No, this is not Japanese Mie. There is a on and off ad appearing (with no photo), with the name Mie as the therapist. I think a Waiola / Mcculy house address. This is NOT Mie formerly in Palolo. This is a middle age Chinese? Lady, who seems to be a little distorted about scheduling. I'm hearing overlaps, cancelling, moving appointments at the last moment.

Happy Seeker 8
04-18-17, 18:44
No, this is not Japanese Mie. There is a on and off ad appearing (with no photo), with the name Mie as the therapist. I think a Waiola / Mcculy house address. This is NOT Mie formerly in Palolo. This is a middle age Chinese? Lady, who seems to be a little distorted about scheduling. I'm hearing overlaps, cancelling, moving appointments at the last moment.Do not get this confused with the steady ad (no photo) saying "experienced Japanese Masseuse".

Esunchiste
04-19-17, 18:47
There is a thread dedicated to her.Just saw her post again on CL fwiw for those interested.

https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/6094349143.html

Happy Seeker 8
04-20-17, 13:51
Someone just asked or mentioned previously. This is the same girl (now lady) so many years ago, who used to advertise as Russian Anna. I believe she was at lower Punchbowl back then. A Cameron Diaz lookalike with that smirky upper lip.

Mongerholic
04-20-17, 15:37
Do not get this confused with the steady ad (no photo) saying "experienced Japanese Masseuse".I believe this Japanese masseuse is located in the vicinity of willows restaurant off of hausten st. In a condo. She goes by Yuka and I describe her as a Japanese national mid 50's early sixties. She is totally legit and gives a professional massage of 8.

M.

Relax808
04-20-17, 15:57
Someone just asked or mentioned previously. This is the same girl (now lady) so many years ago, who used to advertise as Russian Anna. I believe she was at lower Punchbowl back then. A Cameron Diaz lookalike with that smirky upper lip.Get ready for blue balls! Nothing here for the monger.

Happy Seeker 8
04-20-17, 16:00
I believe this Japanese masseuse is located in the vicinity of willows restaurant off of hausten st. In a condo. She goes by Yuka and I describe her as a Japanese national mid 50's early sixties. She is totally legit and gives a professional massage of 8.

M.It's turning out to be that this "Mie" is one of those Chinese outcall ladies. The ones that rush and try to upsell. I think tied to Diamond head massage and sugaring, and the steady healing touch (hotel) outcall / finest touch ads. If and when this ad appears, click on the reply button above and name will say Mie.

DeadHead1
04-20-17, 21:46
It's turning out to be that this "Mie" is one of those Chinese outcall ladies. The ones that rush and try to upsell. I think tied to Diamond head massage and sugaring, and the steady healing touch (hotel) outcall / finest touch ads. If and when this ad appears, click on the reply button above and name will say Mie.Any idea about the one on Ala Wai Blvd, twin towers?

Happy Seeker 8
04-21-17, 01:20
Any idea about the one on Ala Wai Blvd, twin towers?Skinny oriental girl, new to the game. There is potential eventually. Hinting's to her was like she knows what your talking about, but going to take time. Too new, to rush / happen. English barrier.

Happy Seeker 8
04-21-17, 03:21
It's turning out to be that this "Mie" is one of those Chinese outcall ladies. The ones that rush and try to upsell. I think tied to Diamond head massage and sugaring, and the steady healing touch (hotel) outcall / finest touch ads. If and when this ad appears, click on the reply button above and name will say Mie.And here's the fake photo ad.

Hawaiian007
04-21-17, 13:43
Skinny oriental girl, new to the game. There is potential eventually. Hinting's to her was like she knows what your talking about, but going to take time. Too new, to rush / happen. English barrier.Just an FYI, I have to admit that the day this ad hit I tried her out. In Waikiki, once I saw her I should have turned around and ran but had a fluid buildup that needed draining and since I knew her from many many many years ago from CC I said WTF.

She used to be with CoCo way up on CC 3 X02 I believe was the number. Old now, Japanese skinny kinds of looks like a TS no tits to speak of just nipples and soft tissue, sparce straggly hairly Bush, very bad half ass massage, no ass, opted for covered FS (I'm so ashamed) but she was that squirter if you remember (and some of you do) that squirts all over the place, made her squirt all over and some juice ended up on the floor. But man she was like that $10 w*e you see, I felt so ashamed. Gave her the $2. And left. One side note, man her breath is bad! WILL NEVER REPEAT! Seniors can PM me for details on the former place and no I don't even remember or care to remember of know her name. Also uses an old flip phone so texting is sketchy at best.

Stay safe my fellow mongers.

Happy Seeker 8
04-21-17, 14:21
And here's the fake photo ad.Note- sometimes ad comes out with exact same wording, but without this (no) photo. HS8.

Happy Seeker 8
04-21-17, 14:33
Just an FYI, I have to admit that the day this ad hit I tried her out. In Waikiki, once I saw her I should have turned around and ran but had a fluid buildup that needed draining and since I knew her from many many many years ago from CC I said WTF.

She used to be with CoCo way up on CC 3 X02 I believe was the number. Old now, Japanese skinny kinds of looks like a TS no tits to speak of just nipples and soft tissue, sparce straggly hairly Bush, very bad half ass massage, no ass, opted for covered FS (I'm so ashamed) but she was that squirter if you remember (and some of you do) that squirts all over the place, made her squirt all over and some juice ended up on the floor. But man she was like that $10 w*e you see, I felt so ashamed. Gave her the $2. And left. One side note, man her breath is bad! WILL NEVER REPEAT! Seniors can PM me for details on the former place and no I don't even remember or care to remember of know her name. Also uses an old flip phone so texting is sketchy at best.

007.There was a very similar ad with a photo pose just like this not to long ago. Everyone saw, knew and detected who it was from the start. TS Yoko? From former CC green** a couple of years ago. I'm not saying this one ain't TS, but I'm pretty sure its not Yoko.

Happy Seeker 8
04-21-17, 15:03
Someone just asked or mentioned previously. This is the same girl (now lady) so many years ago, who used to advertise as Russian Anna. I believe she was at lower Punchbowl back then. A Cameron Diaz lookalike with that smirky upper lip.This is her from back then. She didn't age much from this. Is a cosmetologist on the side. HS8.

DeadHead1
04-21-17, 16:12
Skinny oriental girl, new to the game. There is potential eventually. Hinting's to her was like she knows what your talking about, but going to take time. Too new, to rush / happen. English barrier.Skinny, but is she pretty?

Kukui Street
04-21-17, 19:37
Oh man. Today was suppose to be a good outing, beat the traffic, relax, but. What a nasty piece of work. She immediately tried to upsell me on the phone before I could even get a time or direction. Then it just got weird. She started to talk to me like a women scorned, ex husband who cheated with her sister. Walk away from this one.

TBoy808
04-21-17, 20:56
Just an FYI, I have to admit that the day this ad hit I tried her out. In Waikiki, once I saw her I should have turned around and ran but had a fluid buildup that needed draining and since I knew her from many many many years ago from CC I said WTF.

007.Whew. Thanks for the update was going to check her out. Original post sounded very promising. Not sure how that was missed. Haha. Saved me some money.

Darkman808
04-22-17, 00:54
This is her from back then. She didn't age much from this. Is a cosmetologist on the side. HS8.That was then and this is now.

This young woman definitely had it going on back in the day. Young, gorgeous, tanned, blonde, and everything else. That is if you are inclined towards white girls. If you're into Asian girls, you probably passed. She was a friendly, warm, sexy girl. I saw her at least twice, may have been three times. I posted a review many years ago, yes, when she worked out of a house below punchbowl. Had a young kid then.

I won't belabor the details. But she was game then, played a bit very selectively. But actually came back from the dark side and never went back as far as I know. PM's from other brothers have informed me of that since then. To be clear, I never had FS with her. Only HJ and some serious mutual nude play.

She briefly worked at a few strip clubs, never dancing (so she said) but waitressed. So she had a pretty open mind, again, back then.

I haven't tried to see her since going legit as "Kristee" and being a cosmetologist (her real training). But glad we experienced a brief interlude when we did. Finally, that Russian accent did me in, too.

AlwaysFishing
04-22-17, 13:44
There was a very similar ad with a photo pose just like this not to long ago. Everyone saw, knew and detected who it was from the start. TS Yoko? From former CC green** a couple of years ago. I'm not saying this one ain't TS, but I'm pretty sure its not Yoko.HS8.

Sorry to say but it is her. Yoko. Went there and was shocked it was her. Should've lefted too but was raving and went through it.

Lopaka Smith
04-22-17, 14:31
https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/cas/6099158799.html

Anyone got Intel?

Kukui Street
04-22-17, 23:06
There was a very similar ad with a photo pose just like this not to long ago. Everyone saw, knew and detected who it was from the start. TS Yoko? From former CC green** a couple of years ago. I'm not saying this one ain't TS, but I'm pretty sure its not Yoko.Definitely her / him. Yoko. Can tell by voice on the phone, but went to see for myself. This is her second place in the Moi'ili'ili (Slepped right?) area.

Happy Seeker 8
04-23-17, 03:15
Definitely her / him. Yoko. Can tell by voice on the phone, but went to see for myself. This is her second place in the Moi'ili'ili (Slepped right?) area.Everybody's memory and in this case ear skills, are way better than my face remembrance skills. HS8.

SexBozo
04-23-17, 13:25
This actually Min.

Went to see her to see if she changed or not.

Sure enough no change she gives you the I takecare my old customers.

But she stills short change you shower and out the door like 45 minutes. What the hell.

To bad.

YoboMan65
04-23-17, 16:06
HS8.

Sorry to say but it is her. Yoko. Went there and was shocked it was her. Should've lefted too but was raving and went through it.Was the massage good? HE? Fee? Thank you.

H Mobius
04-23-17, 21:23
Definitely her / him. Yoko. Can tell by voice on the phone, but went to see for myself. This is her second place in the Moi'ili'ili (Slepped right?) area.I'm a little confused. Are you guys talking about this girl, who the ad says is on Ala Wai Blvd.?:

https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/6095577963.html

Slepped=Spelled? Then it would be Mo'ili'ili or simply Moiliili.

UncleHappy
04-24-17, 16:55
Oh man. Today was suppose to be a good outing, beat the traffic, relax, but. What a nasty piece of work. She immediately tried to upsell me on the phone before I could even get a time or direction. Then it just got weird. She started to talk to me like a women scorned, ex husband who cheated with her sister. Walk away from this one.She is guaranteed to ruin a good outing.

Jan Fortifore
04-24-17, 17:30
https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/mis/6102449555.html

"I will provide everything for you all you need to do is sit back and relax while.

I work on your stressed tried body with my magic hands.

I provide Asian massage, and combination massage.

I have a nature warm touch that will help you with your muscular pain. I also have a private cozy massage room that comfortable and clean.

24 hr /7 days".

This therapist has posted several notices advertising w4m massage services in the Craigslist personals section. Anyone take her up on her offer? She responds by email with an address and phone number. No response yet for photos or rates.

Jan Fortifore.

Brah 808
04-24-17, 17:48
Skinny, but is she pretty?I thought she was attractive. MHO.

Happy Seeker 8
04-24-17, 17:51
Oh man. Today was suppose to be a good outing, beat the traffic, relax, but. What a nasty piece of work. She immediately tried to upsell me on the phone before I could even get a time or direction. Then it just got weird. She started to talk to me like a women scorned, ex husband who cheated with her sister. Walk away from this one.Remember all the other steady outcall ads she is tied too also, including now Waiola Mei.

Shoots Brah
04-24-17, 22:51
Definitely her / him. Yoko. Can tell by voice on the phone, but went to see for myself. This is her second place in the Moi'ili'ili (Slepped right?) area.I remember her from green isle or something like that at CC. Long story short, I asked her straight up if she was a TS, she then proceeded to show me her "vagina", and I said yup, LOL no thanks. I did let her massage me though and made her get my knots out. Almost was tempted to go for a HE, but I could not get hard knowing she was a guy LOL. Thank god LOL.

But I had some good times at green isle as well, I believe I have a previous report from way back when, probably one of my Better memories.

Bobbyd1988
04-25-17, 02:14
I tried this out for a sugaring, paid the upgrade, and got a weird 1 hr massage then she started on the hair (she was pretty bad at that) and then another customer called her and she shaved me the rest of the way and gave me a handjob to completion saying it was extra to see her. I was there a long time but I could have got a handjob and waxing for way less, you live you learn.

Oh man. Today was suppose to be a good outing, beat the traffic, relax, but. What a nasty piece of work. She immediately tried to upsell me on the phone before I could even get a time or direction. Then it just got weird. She started to talk to me like a women scorned, ex husband who cheated with her sister. Walk away from this one.

Happy Seeker 8
04-25-17, 03:23
I'm a little confused. Are you guys talking about this girl, who the ad says is on Ala Wai Blvd.?:

https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/6095577963.html

Slepped=Spelled? Then it would be Mo'ili'ili or simply Moiliili.Yes that is the one. My mistake here was remembering the wrong face of Yoko or a different TS. I was thinking of, formerly CC 11th floor, tanned local looking Chinese lady (or him), had this funny glance stare at you and HJ / FI in your A.

Happy Seeker 8
04-25-17, 08:47
I tried this out for a sugaring, paid the upgrade, and got a weird 1 hr massage then she started on the hair (she was pretty bad at that) and then another customer called her and she shaved me the rest of the way and gave me a handjob to completion saying it was extra to see her. I was there a long time but I could have got a handjob and waxing for way less, you live you learn.It seems like if we ever tried this, it would be like a variety menu with various prices. Waxing and sugaring is advertised, but considered an upgrade? Sample of standard price costs please.

AznWellInDoubt
04-25-17, 11:54
https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/mis/6102449555.html

"I will provide everything for you all you need to do is sit back and relax while.

I work on your stressed tried body with my magic hands.

I provide Asian massage, and combination massage.

I have a nature warm touch that will help you with your muscular pain. I also have a private cozy massage room that comfortable and clean.

24 hr /7 days".

This therapist has posted several notices advertising w4m massage services in the Craigslist personals section. Anyone take her up on her offer? She responds by email with an address and phone number. No response yet for photos or rates.

Jan Fortifore.I had gotten the same email from this lady and was my I'm the neighborhood I decided to drive by and check out the address and it's a two story apt building, so I called and fob lady answers and said she was available, so figure what the heck, bad decision, thee worst massage of my life and fugly Chinese lady in her 40's, massage isn't even a massage no pressure nor massage just weird pushing and then uses a wooden roller and rolls it on my back and arms just lame nobody your time.

Can anyone suggest someone with a good solid massage skills, that is also easy on the eyes / that plays?

Uconninhawaii
04-25-17, 14:36
I had gotten the same email from this lady and was my I'm the neighborhood I decided to drive by and check out the address and it's a two story apt building, so I called and fob lady answers and said she was available, so figure what the heck, bad decision, thee worst massage of my life and fugly Chinese lady in her 40's, massage isn't even a massage no pressure nor massage just weird pushing and then uses a wooden roller and rolls it on my back and arms just lame nobody your time.

Can anyone suggest someone with a good solid massage skills, that is also easy on the eyes / that plays?Summer is attractive, provides decent massage and happy ending. It's a HJ HE, as I don't think she provides FS. She works out of Century Center renting a room from Siam Thai massage so there's $1 parking available.

Not sure how long she's here for, but she maybe leaving soon.

Jan Fortifore
04-25-17, 20:06
I had gotten the same email from this lady and was my I'm the neighborhood I decided to drive by and check out the address and it's a two story apt building, so I called and fob lady answers and said she was available, so figure what the heck, bad decision, thee worst massage of my life and fugly Chinese lady in her 40's, massage isn't even a massage no pressure nor massage just weird pushing and then uses a wooden roller and rolls it on my back and arms just lame nobody your time.

Can anyone suggest someone with a good solid massage skills, that is also easy on the eyes / that plays?Mahalo for taking one for the team and reporting.

Jay Dubblefoh.

NoStranger
04-28-17, 14:24
https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/6107555120.html

Haven't seen a review of this fine looking therapist. Any 411 would be greatly appreciated. HE? More? Pics real or close? My health greatly limits my adventures. Thanks in advance.

Happy Seeker 8
04-28-17, 17:16

Haven't seen a review of this fine looking therapist. Any 411 would be greatly appreciated. HE? More? Pics real or close? My health greatly limits my adventures. Thanks in advance.Fake photos. Bunch of same ladies, all tied together, with mostly all the other daily outcall ads. Rush, upsell, and short time. DH massage and sugaring is tied to this also. I'll post all ads regarding them soon. HS8.

RoloMyOlo
04-28-17, 17:24

Haven't seen a review of this fine looking therapist. Any 411 would be greatly appreciated. HE? More? Pics real or close? My health greatly limits my adventures. Thanks in advance.Have not tried but pics do look fake. If health is an issue try do a search for a girl who does guarantee HE so no need waste your money.

Jrad0022
04-29-17, 03:29
Anyone had experience with Keri Tee and her GH? Her add is gone but I've been talking to her on Kik. Seems ligit. She is careful when talking about the donation to her cause. Killer body. Its in Aiea. Check CL cause it gets flagged fast. I'll try it on Monday but I'd like to here if anyone has anything to say first. She says she has set up the GH before and will only do it that way.

Skahawaii
04-29-17, 04:14
Anyone had experience with Keri Tee and her GH? Her add is gone but I've been talking to her on Kik. Seems ligit. She is careful when talking about the donation to her cause. Killer body. Its in Aiea. Check CL cause it gets flagged fast. I'll try it on Monday but I'd like to here if anyone has anything to say first. She says she has set up the GH before and will only do it that way.It's safe to assume that there's a dude behind every gloryhole. IMHO, Don't do it bro.

Doboku
04-29-17, 04:29
Anyone had experience with Keri Tee and her GH? Her add is gone but I've been talking to her on Kik. Seems ligit. She is careful when talking about the donation to her cause. Killer body. Its in Aiea. Check CL cause it gets flagged fast. I'll try it on Monday but I'd like to here if anyone has anything to say first. She says she has set up the GH before and will only do it that way.It's dude behind that GH. I wanted to try, but this forum shed light on KeriTee.

James89
04-29-17, 05:10
https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/hss/6059608302.html

Anyone see this add? Searched the number and came up with a "strictly 100% legit massage" person. Also has 5 reviews on CL. Anyone sample this haole girl.

Asianlover4u
04-30-17, 04:24
Have not tried but pics do look fake. If health is an issue try do a search for a girl who does guarantee HE so no need waste your money.I tried this one about a year ago and at my best guess she looks like the girl in the bottom left hand corner of the ad but 15 years older and 20 pounds heavier. Gave a light massage with HE. If you like anonymity her place was on Ilaniwai street near ward on the weekends that street is dead.

I like the way AMP places really try to keep your privacy by checking if its clear to go in the shower or to leave without anyone seeing you. The thai places I assume that because they are considered legit don't really care if another guy passes you in the hallway or sees you walking out with a towel on from the shower. Just my 2 cents.

RoloMyOlo
05-01-17, 17:26
I tried this one about a year ago and at my best guess she looks like the girl in the bottom left hand corner of the ad but 15 years older and 20 pounds heavier. Gave a light massage with HE. If you like anonymity her place was on Ilaniwai street near ward on the weekends that street is dead.

I like the way AMP places really try to keep your privacy by checking if its clear to go in the shower or to leave without anyone seeing you. The thai places I assume that because they are considered legit don't really care if another guy passes you in the hallway or sees you walking out with a towel on from the shower. Just my 2 cents.So is it near Smile Spa?

Asianlover4u
05-02-17, 01:52
So is it near Smile Spa?Its on the same street makai side closer toward Ward Ave.

Mongerholic
05-02-17, 03:14
Its on the same street makai side closer toward Ward Ave.Asian975,

Is this mt for real? Tried to contact for a couple days. Either she is s super busy or is dissing me. IDK.

M.

Happy Seeker 8
05-02-17, 04:42
I tried this one about a year ago and at my best guess she looks like the girl in the bottom left hand corner of the ad but 15 years older and 20 pounds heavier. Gave a light massage with HE. If you like anonymity her place was on Ilaniwai street near ward on the weekends that street is dead.

I like the way AMP places really try to keep your privacy by checking if its clear to go in the shower or to leave without anyone seeing you. The thai places I assume that because they are considered legit don't really care if another guy passes you in the hallway or sees you walking out with a towel on from the shower. Just my 2 cents.Is this her? This is the one tied to that Mcculy / Waiola incall also, and posts that fake photo with a llama? I think its a llama.

MisoHoney808
05-02-17, 16:23
Thought this one was TGTBT and of course it is. Multiple hits on Tiny Eye. Don't expect her to answer the door if any bruddahs take the plunge on this one. https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/6113424659.html.

Asianlover4u
05-03-17, 04:54
Is this her? This is the one tied to that Mcculy / Waiola incall also, and posts that fake photo with a llama? I think its a llama.No that's not her and it took me about 3 tries before I could land an appointment.

Cloe Stone
05-03-17, 08:12
Thought this one was TGTBT and of course it is. Multiple hits on Tiny Eye. Don't expect her to answer the door if any bruddahs take the plunge on this one. https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/6113424659.html.This is CC #2301. Always decent service, nice girls, yet fake pictures. I do not support this mis-leading advertising, yet overall experience has been good.

Mama, stop posting fake pics!

MisoHoney808
05-05-17, 15:36
This is CC #2301. Always decent service, nice girls, yet fake pictures. I do not support this mis-leading advertising, yet overall experience has been good.

Mama, stop posting fake pics!Thanks for the 411 CloeStone.

RoloMyOlo
05-05-17, 18:30
Anyone try JJ? She is cute. Any action? Mahalos.

https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/6117222031.html

NihonBoy
05-06-17, 04:11
Anyone try JJ? She is cute. Any action? Mahalos.

https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/6117222031.htmlI believe her name used to be Gina before. Legit, no extras in her previous review. I tried making appointment w / Her bit she never responded before.

MisoHoney808
05-08-17, 15:33
Tried this place out the other day. Only Anna and Emma were available. I wanted a strong massage so I went with Anna. She's short, maybe 5'1" - 5'2" and in her late 30's. Early 40's I would say. Tiny little thing, but she worked me over real good for 45 min, undraped and with some brushing of the boys every so often. On the flip asked if I wanted any extra massages and I gladly obliged. She did a slow sensual HE, but kinda stayed away from arm's reach so I didn't try to roam YMMV I guess there. Price was never discussed but I dropped a $.2 for the great massage and friendly service.

https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/6120110823.html

AsnHunter777
05-09-17, 20:34
2301 is all fake. First of all Michelle is non existent. There was a new post for 2301 I forgot the name. But that's actually mama. I'm not joking. Some of you may know what I'm talking about. I'm went there and only had mama. She's tricky. Nice but tricky. I didn't want to stay but she's like I give you real good massage and no need tip. I give you real hard pressure. I actually wanted a real good massage. End result. Massage sucked. LOL. Just a heads up.

Brah 808
05-12-17, 04:31
Anyone out there know what happened to Mie in Kaimuki. ? She was off 9th or was it 12th Ave.

Happy Seeker 8
05-12-17, 13:06
Anyone out there know what happened to Mie in Kaimuki. ? She was off 9th or was it 12th Ave.Japanese Mie. People who know her (and her), say she keeps changing return date here. It went from January, to March, to April 26 2017. She was always not set on living and providing locations also.

TBoy808
05-12-17, 13:32
Any info on this one??

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/new-place-new-girl-real-from-japan-sensual-relaxation-8082324815/6633232

Might need to check it out.

Mongerholic
05-12-17, 20:15
Japanese Mie. People who know her (and her), say she keeps changing return date here. It went from January, to March, to April 26 2017. She was always not set on living and providing locations also.IMHO there are numerous mt that provide way better service and are more attractive than Mie. Take a chance toftt. I have met so many competent providers with varying menus. She was the first indie mt that I saw last year and I didn't have much to compare with. I understand TEHO, but now she is an afterthought. Find the ones you have chemistry with and keep experimenting--there are so many out there!

M.

Brah 808
05-13-17, 00:49
Japanese Mie. People who know her (and her), say she keeps changing return date here. It went from January, to March, to April 26 2017. She was always not set on living and providing locations also.Mahalo for the update.

Uconninhawaii
05-14-17, 23:23
https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/6130347073.html

Oh my god. What a mistake. I don't know where to start, but let me give you the lowlights I can't get out of my head. First, they use a fake picture. The girl in the ad doesn't resemble anything like what you see when you get there. As soon as the door opened, of should've left. And the place is a mess. There's crap everywhere. The massage table is placed in the middle of the family room, tv on the left, couch on the right. Who the heck knows the last time they washed the massage table blanket. Probably been a while and I highly doubt it's changed between customers.

The amount of 'massage oil' they use is gross. They use damn near a whole bottle and when you leave it's freaking everywhere. You can't touch anything without it spreading. Theh use an obnoxiously insane amount, like its humorous for them.

Just thinking about this horrible experience makes me need to take another shower. Needless to say, I will not be repeating, regardless of how convenient it may be.

NoStranger
05-14-17, 23:36
From Asian975:

Thanks Asian, your info was exactly what I was looking for. Really appreciate it. So I passed on this Ilaniwai St. Place and visited Maria at Vera's place instead. Had not been there for a year or more since I saw Jenny. Jenny was a disappointment. Her pics are way out of date (lbs and years out of date). I stayed to be polite, but would never repeat. She wasn't even any fun.

Maria on the other hand is a lot of fun. Looks like her pics--great to me--and playful. Sensual HE and roaming. Will repeat with Maria. PM for details if interested. But be patient. I am not able to log in very often.

Be Safe Everyone.

Shoots Brah
05-15-17, 10:25

Oh my god. What a mistake. I don't know where to start, but let me give you the lowlights I can't get out of my head. First, they use a fake picture. The girl in the ad doesn't resemble anything like what you see when you get there. As soon as the door opened, of should've left. And the place is a mess. There's crap everywhere. The massage table is placed in the middle of the family room, tv on the left, couch on the right. Who the heck knows the last time they washed the massage table blanket. Probably been a while and I highly doubt it's changed between customers.

The amount of 'massage oil' they use is gross. They use damn near a whole bottle and when you leave it's freaking everywhere. You can't touch anything without it spreading. Theh use an obnoxiously insane amount, like its humorous for them.

Just thinking about this horrible experience makes me need to take another shower. Needless to say, I will not be repeating, regardless of how convenient it may be.I reviewed them awhile back. Told everyone to stay clear. Horrible place!!

MisoHoney808
05-15-17, 19:13
IMHO there are numerous mt that provide way better service and are more attractive than Mie. Take a chance toftt. I have met so many competent providers with varying menus. She was the first indie mt that I saw last year and I didn't have much to compare with. I understand TEHO, but now she is an afterthought. Find the ones you have chemistry with and keep experimenting--there are so many out there!

M.I also saw Mie once while she was here. She was a MILF, but couldn't massage deep at all. The HE was also pretty much jackhammer action like she wanted to get it over with quickly. Still on the look out for that hidden gem of a MT that can go deep and offer a great HE.

Relax808
05-15-17, 20:16
I fully realize the pic has nothing to do with the provider but perhaps it is a worth while place to visit? Full Body relaxation massage sounds happy?

https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/6131480918.html

No dough so I am reluctant to TOFTT.

Coffee Bean
05-15-17, 20:48
I fully realize the pic has nothing to do with the provider but perhaps it is a worth while place to visit? Full Body relaxation massage sounds happy?

https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/6131480918.html

No dough so I am reluctant to TOFTT.Sounds like a male therapist.

DaveHi50
05-15-17, 20:55
I'm curious about Marie.

How much roaming?

What did she do?

Thanks.

From Asian975:

Thanks Asian, your info was exactly what I was looking for. Really appreciate it. So I passed on this Ilaniwai St. Place and visited Maria at Vera's place instead. Had not been there for a year or more since I saw Jenny. Jenny was a disappointment. Her pics are way out of date (lbs and years out of date). I stayed to be polite, but would never repeat. She wasn't even any fun.

Maria on the other hand is a lot of fun. Looks like her pics--great to me--and playful. Sensual HE and roaming. Will repeat with Maria. PM for details if interested. But be patient. I am not able to log in very often.

Be Safe Everyone.

Dweegee
05-16-17, 17:59
Japanese Mie. People who know her (and her), say she keeps changing return date here. It went from January, to March, to April 26 2017. She was always not set on living and providing locations also.That's what she was telling me. At first, she was coming back after the new year. But then she kept extending and extending the return date, said she needed dental work. Last report from her was that she was coming back end of April, then after that communication with her went cold. Her massage skills are weak, was just hoping to get together with her again because she's a MILF and wanted to see how far she'd be willing to go with me if you know what I mean. Also, if anyone knows what's on the table that she offers (anything more than a HJ) let me know!

But, to sum it up, who knows if she is ever coming back. Does anyone have a replacement that they've been seeing in her place (milfy Asian with he) help me out! PM is fine. Mahalos.

Happy Seeker 8
05-16-17, 19:58
Anyone out there know what happened to Mie in Kaimuki. ? She was off 9th or was it 12th Ave.Har*2* from Nevada?

Your box is full or under some kind of restriction. Yes, I know who your talking about, but don't remember name, nor have I heard anything more. I used to think so also, that she had a strong (but younger) resemblance to Mie. But, she was here around the same time period as Mie. Also odd about her situation was, being with Sunny CC611, Non Chinese, and visiting or temporarily here for 1 month only. I remember someone mentioning that she said she was looking for her own place here. Good luck trying to ask Sunny direct. HS8.

Nephilim3000
05-17-17, 03:12

Just thinking about this horrible experience makes me need to take another shower. Needless to say, I will not be repeating, regardless of how convenient it may be.TFTOFTT! Dang it. That sounds like the worst massage experience. Not going there.

TBoy808
05-18-17, 14:25
Any info on this one??

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/new-place-new-girl-real-from-japan-sensual-relaxation-8082324815/6633232

Might need to check it out.http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/new-experience-for-you-japanese-women-8082324815/7253248

Toftt since no responses. Located cc 601. Very very dark inside when I arrived but thought 1st girl looked like could be Japanese so opted for 4 hand hoping other girl was better. After looking at both closer I changed to just 2 hand massage with first girl. Sorry didn't get name but no where near the girls in ad. Prob late 30's-early 40's. Skinny and decent looking. After terrible max 15 min rubdown, agreed to everything. Was in and out in half hour. LOL. Although looks at least average, will not repeat because of rushed service.

DallasCowboys8
05-20-17, 01:54
http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/new-experience-for-you-japanese-women-8082324815/7253248

Toftt since no responses. Located cc 601. Very very dark inside when I arrived but thought 1st girl looked like could be Japanese so opted for 4 hand hoping other girl was better. After looking at both closer I changed to just 2 hand massage with first girl. Sorry didn't get name but no where near the girls in ad. Prob late 30's-early 40's. Skinny and decent looking. After terrible max 15 min rubdown, agreed to everything. Was in and out in half hour. LOL. Although looks at least average, will not repeat because of rushed service.Had the same experience with this ad and provider. Saw the pic of Lily and when I called and asked if it was her she said yup. She said to come over to #601 and low and behold it wasn't anything close to the picture. Instead it was an 40 year old japanese lady that wasn't ugly but nothing close to the fox on the photo. She was skinny, had a decent body but you could tell she was past her prime. She tried to convince me to stay and I said no thanks, do you have any other girls? She then said she had another girl and for me to hang on. I waited as she made her call and another girl showed up in 4-5 minutes. Unfortunately I wasn't digging that one either. The other girl was an older Korean lady who was most recently in pics with this place: http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/new-asia-young-girl-real-relaxation-sensual-8083582209/6614113. She was named Ella in the photos and was in her 40's too. So I said I would look around and come back. Too bad that other chick Sophie didn't come down. I might have sprung for that one since I've seen her around on BP for awhile but haven't sampled. Was awkward because both Ella and I left at the same time and waited for the elevator together. She took the first one up and I said I'd wait for the next one. Happy I didn't stay for either of them and chose to go to sunflower instead. Sorry if this isn't on the right thread but thought I'd chime in and confirm the previous post.

Happy Seeker 8
05-20-17, 03:16
Har*2* from Nevada?

Your box is full or under some kind of restriction. Yes, I know who your talking about, but don't remember name, nor have I heard anything more. I used to think so also, that she had a strong (but younger) resemblance to Mie. But, she was here around the same time period as Mie. Also odd about her situation was, being with Sunny CC611, Non Chinese, and visiting or temporarily here for 1 month only. I remember someone mentioning that she said she was looking for her own place here. Good luck trying to ask Sunny direct. HS8.Hargow20- I think this is the one your thinking of. She left about the same time Mie went AWOL last year, but was also here the same time period as her to not get them mixed up. HS8.

Udakine
05-20-17, 12:59
Hargow20- I think this is the one your thinking of. She left about the same time Mie went AWOL last year, but was also here the same time period as her to not get them mixed up. HS8.I think the one in that pic is Aiko.

Be safe bros.

NoStranger
05-20-17, 14:35
I'm curious about Marie.

How much roaming?

What did she do?

Thanks.Tried to respond to your pm but your inbox is full / over limit or something.

H Mobius
05-20-17, 23:21
Had the same experience with this ad and provider. Saw the pic of Lily and when I called and asked if it was her she said yup. She said to come over to #601 and low and behold it wasn't anything close to the picture. Instead it was an 40 year old japanese lady that wasn't ugly but nothing close to the fox on the photo. She was skinny, had a decent body but you could tell she was past her prime. She tried to convince me to stay and I said no thanks, do you have any other girls? She then said she had another girl and for me to hang on. I waited as she made her call and another girl showed up in 4-5 minutes. Unfortunately I wasn't digging that one either. The other girl was an older Korean lady who was most recently in pics with this place: http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/new-asia-young-girl-real-relaxation-sensual-8083582209/6614113. She was named Ella in the photos and was in her 40's too. So I said I would look around and come back. Too bad that other chick Sophie didn't come down. I might have sprung for that one since I've seen her around on BP for awhile but haven't sampled. Was awkward because both Ella and I left at the same time and waited for the elevator together. She took the first one up and I said I'd wait for the next one. Happy I didn't stay for either of them and chose to go to sunflower instead. Sorry if this isn't on the right thread but thought I'd chime in and confirm the previous post.Same here, though I left not because of looks but because she was pushing to get all the money for 'everything' upfront and was not at all enticing about it; she was all about the money which was a turnoff and killed the mood. I can't face the prospect of getting ripped-off and still be horny.

They try to pass themselves off as Japanese when they are clearly Chinese and communicate in Mandarin.

AssEaterNow
05-21-17, 19:16
Short of it same thing happen to me and the older Chinese lady said I'm Ella. I about laughed when I had the ad up on my phone and showed her the ad and said Ella you've aged. She begged me to come inside the room. She wore a red in color lingerie and looked horrid. A second younger lady showed up from behind the other door and I took the plunge only because of limited time and did not want to walk away when I came that far. You would literally have to on a desert island and no femLes around to appreciate the quality of that episode. Yes she kept saying she is Japanese I'm Japanese and clearly they are Chinese. Yikes.

Same here, though I left not because of looks but because she was pushing to get all the money for 'everything' upfront and was not at all enticing about it; she was all about the money which was a turnoff and killed the mood. I can't face the prospect of getting ripped-off and still be horny.

They try to pass themselves off as Japanese when they are clearly Chinese and communicate in Mandarin.

FuqBoi
06-02-17, 02:22
Has anyone been to May massage beauty yet?

https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/6156110781.html

Or.

This place?

https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/6156029161.html

Vino1111
06-02-17, 16:24
https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/cas/6159165756.html

Is this real?

Please let me know!

Thanks.

MisoHoney808
06-02-17, 17:11

Is this real?

Please let me know!

Thanks.I say TGTBT, but who knows. Keri Tee might or a gay guy might be on the other end of that hole.

Sham808
06-02-17, 17:25

Is this real?

Please let me know!

Thanks.Probably a dude. The first picture leg position looks like a tuck job. The second picture hides the crotch area / the size of that underarm.

MisoHoney808
06-02-17, 17:31
Any intel on this place? No name posted, so hard to search for info. https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/6159308143.html.

Surfer Ten
06-02-17, 17:53
Has anyone been to May massage beauty yet?

https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/6156110781.html

Or.

This place?

https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/6156029161.htmlAloha Brother,

I haven't been to May Massage yet. But, it's on my to do list. I used to go there when Thanya owned it. It was strictly legit then. But, Thanya was an excellent MT and I'll certainly miss her. The other post is Athena. She works out of her condo above Pearl Ridge Mall. Very light touch, not really even a massage but I love her sensual HE and the location is very convenient for me. She has a few reviews on this forum, just do a search under massage therapists for Athena.