PDA

View Full Version : Craigslist Advertiser Reviews

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15

Johnny14
08-25-23, 19:13
Shima and Mai will be marrying soon and everyone on he Honolulu forums is invited to their wedding, LOL.So will Shima allow his wife to be one last hurrah, a gang bang for old time's sake? I'm sure guys wouldn't mind throwing in $100 for a quickie, better than those Japanese Bukaku jack off grouping.

Hinode
08-25-23, 20:45
Sorry not having a wedding cost too much. Just getting married at the courthouse. LOL.LMK. I'll be your best man. Take you Blue Star Spa for your bachelor party. After, we MMF Mai for her bachelorette party. I shoot on her face, you inside. LMAO!

Chubs
08-25-23, 21:46
https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/hws/d/pearl-city-beebeegreat-massage-with/7656419014.html

Anyone know anything about this girl? Debating toftt but seems like she's been posting a while but no reviews.Her general massage was good. I needed it after being in the mountains all day.

Piano was offered, but without decent 4 play, I just no can. I gave it that old college try. I also explained and asked what's going on. HJ had potential. BJ sucked ass. MS sucked. ACG, I did the worl to get F out of there. Typical Thai biz in a house. $$$ (rounding up by 10).

TOFT.

Tbh, perhaps I was not her thing or whatever. It wasn't comfortable after the massage.

What about the woman? Built like a hobbit (stubby toes, round around, busty). Pics are her when she was skinnier.

I should have killed it when there was zero sensual touch upon flip. Just strapping cover on flaccidity. Hahaha!

YoungMonger808
08-26-23, 13:10
Her general massage was good. I needed it after being in the mountains all day.

Piano was offered, but without decent 4 play, I just no can. I gave it that old college try. I also explained and asked what's going on. HJ had potential. BJ sucked ass. MS sucked. ACG, I did the worl to get F out of there. Typical Thai biz in a house. $$$ (rounding up by 10).

TOFT.

Tbh, perhaps I was not her thing or whatever. It wasn't comfortable after the massage.

What about the woman? Built like a hobbit (stubby toes, round around, busty). Pics are her when she was skinnier.

I should have killed it when there was zero sensual touch upon flip. Just strapping cover on flaccidity. Hahaha!Ouch that's brutal. That description sounds horrible too LOL. Thanks for taking one for the team, saved me a trip out to pearl city!

Shima44
08-26-23, 22:21
So will Shima allow his wife to be one last hurrah, a gang bang for old time's sake? I'm sure guys wouldn't mind throwing in $100 for a quickie, better than those Japanese Bukaku jack off grouping.So Sorry No to the gang bang. She also said NO. She will be back next month on the 12th. When she gets back make an appt to see her before it's too late.

Shima44
08-26-23, 22:24
LMK. I'll be your best man. Take you Blue Star Spa for your bachelor party. After, we MMF Mai for her bachelorette party. I shoot on her face, you inside. LMAO!Okay sounds good. Thank You. Sorry No MMF.

Shima44
08-28-23, 18:13
She doesn't have an AD on Craigslist it got taken down. She now has an AD on Mojovillage under Adult 18+.

NevaEnuf
08-28-23, 19:23
She doesn't have an AD on Craigslist it got taken down. She now has an AD on Mojovillage under Adult 18+.Craigslist has been deleting other Beauty therapy advertisements. Some are my favorites.

Shima44
08-28-23, 21:26
Craigslist has been deleting other Beauty therapy advertisements. Some are my favorites.Thanks for letting Me know. I noticed that when I went to check after I saw your reply.

TrialnError
08-29-23, 12:25
Craigslist has been deleting other Beauty therapy advertisements. Some are my favorites.Only now CL is catching on about those ads, LOL. Well, sucks for the providers that use that as their main source to advertise their business, especially the one's that are legit.

Shima44
08-30-23, 14:06
She doesn't have an AD on Craigslist it got taken down. She now has an AD on Mojovillage under Adult 18+.Her AD is back up on CL.

Emepe
09-01-23, 02:50
https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/bts/7660754666.html

This girl is hot. If you were to pass her on the streets you would stare at her. One of the few non Asian providers. She is pricey compared to others. $. 4 for HF and massage. $$ for HE with some roaming. Massage is decent and she said she is trying to improve.

Really sweet and personable, and speaks clear English. My guess is European. Treat her well if you decide to patronage and don't expect FS or an amazing massage like Wassanna or Nancy.

Darkman808
09-01-23, 17:58
Her general massage was good. I needed it after being in the mountains all day.

TOFT.

I should have killed it when there was zero sensual touch upon flip. Just strapping cover on flaccidity. Hahaha!"Piano" was offered.

What is that?

Emepe
09-01-23, 19:29
"Piano" was offered.

What is that?Someone else posted that it meant FS.

UkiSlamma
09-02-23, 18:57
"Piano" was offered.

What is that?That's a first for me LOL, never saw anyone using that term in our hobby before.

Jan Fortifore
09-02-23, 21:50
Tried this provider due to recommendation from another provider: https://us-honolulu.bedpage.com/therapeuticmassage/hawaii/22548235.html.

Opted for "nuru" massage. Was more or less a nude B2 B massage with thong kept on. Mainly just back rubbing and teasing the balls, wasn't an actual massage. Finish was FULLY nude no thong. Wasn't a slip and slide finish but her just nude and jerking jr. Nothing really special on the finish.

Looks wise, I was very surprised. It is 99.9% chance that is actual pics of her. She is white, more specifically German. There was not a hint of Asian in her, which is what I prefer. Body is really in shape, with man made C's I think and a great ass.

You really are just paying for a young provider with great looks. The service was average. Attitude was neither good or bad. Probably wouldn't repeat due to damage. Total damage was $$ 6.

I'd liken Lena to a fitness Instagram model. So if you are looking for that, then give her a visit. But as I said, you are really paying for the looks. L10/ S6. 5/ A6. 5.

If anyone has some hidden gems that are young and asian please share and PM! I used to see Jannie as my go to, looking for a replacement until she comes back.

https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/bts/7660754666.html

This girl is hot. If you were to pass her on the streets you would stare at her. One of the few non Asian providers. She is pricey compared to others. $. 4 for HF and massage. $$ for HE with some roaming. Massage is decent and she said she is trying to improve.

Really sweet and personable, and speaks clear English. My guess is European. Treat her well if you decide to patronage and don't expect FS or an amazing massage like Wassanna or Nancy.https://honolulu.bedpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/in-town/23022780.html

Thank you for reporting on this provider. You are confirming member Potato123's report from a year ago.

Happy hunting!

LivininDa808
09-02-23, 22:00
Someone else posted that it meant FS.From Urban Dictionary:

"Playing the Piano".

To finger a female which such skill and technique it rivals that of pianos players.

Emepe
09-03-23, 20:10
https://honolulu.bedpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/in-town/23022780.html

Thank you for reporting on this provider. You are confirming member Potato123's report from a year ago.

Happy hunting!Wow. So long ago. Has anyone else had experience with Lena? Want to know if more is available.

BoxCutter
09-05-23, 13:21
Wow. So long ago. Has anyone else had experience with Lena? Want to know if more is available.Thank you for your report. So this provider on the bedpage ad is the same Lena you reported from Craigslist? Why the different numbers?

Emepe
09-05-23, 17:37
Thank you for your report. So this provider on the bedpage ad is the same Lena you reported from Craigslist? Why the different numbers?Yup, same person. Don't know why she has two numbers. She is legit amd totally smoking. The prive is higher than other places, but think of it as getting HE from one of those hot instagram models.

WhisperingEye
09-07-23, 19:51
Those look like some knockers but the pic is grainy so I suspect its a few years old.

https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/hws/d/wheeler-army-airfield-full-body-massage/7663504397.html

I don't want to drive out to waihiwa. Just posting for your info here.

Zavage
09-08-23, 00:13
Those look like some knockers but the pic is grainy so I suspect its a few years old.

https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/hws/d/wheeler-army-airfield-full-body-massage/7663504397.html

I don't want to drive out to waihiwa. Just posting for your info here.Careful it's a scammer.

Honolulu1
09-09-23, 17:44

I don't want to drive out to waihiwa. Just posting for your info here.I took just seen ad, I'm skeptical cause this could be a military gf or spouse. Waiting to see any comments if anyone partake. Number looks sketchy too. Hono1.

Bachlan
09-09-23, 20:12
Anyone experience Jennifer from Makiki.

"Hi am Jennifer. Give your body a soothing and relaxation it deserves. Take away your stress from a hard week. I provide a clean and private environment. Also am at a new location will text more information. Minimum one day notice. Please do not contact for same day service. ".

Sounds like no games type of therapy.

Shima44
09-09-23, 20:16

"Hi am Jennifer. Give your body a soothing and relaxation it deserves. Take away your stress from a hard week. I provide a clean and private environment. Also am at a new location will text more information. Minimum one day notice. Please do not contact for same day service. ".

Sounds like no games type of therapy.Go to the Junko thread for more info on Jennifer.

Darksidez
09-09-23, 20:38

Sounds like no games type of therapy.That's Junko. There is a separate thread for her in bottom section of Hnl forum.

Johnny14
09-09-23, 23:47
I took just seen ad, I'm skeptical cause this could be a military gf or spouse. Waiting to see any comments if anyone partake. Number looks sketchy too. Hono1.Looks like she works out of the Wheeler Army Housing area usually reserved for military couple and family. Maybe husband away on deployment and spouse needs to make some side money? She got a good set of mellons, but wary if husband gets early discharge and finds wife going at it with your pants down, then pulls out that. 45? Maybe she's getting a divorce and knows that if marriage is less then 10 years she ain't getting half his pension.

Shima44
09-12-23, 21:08
My wifey is back LOL. Her AD hasn't been taken down yet. She is now at a new location. I'm still in Japan. I will be back on Friday.

Samurai808
09-16-23, 22:45
Uncle always looking for an exceptional deep tissue with Thai stretching and decided to give this Auntie a call.

https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/hws/d/honolulu-professional-massage-near/7665192270.html

But she too busy and offered up this one instead. Any advice on either one of them. TIA.

WomenLover2
09-17-23, 00:06
Uncle always looking for an exceptional deep tissue with Thai stretching and decided to give this Auntie a call.

https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/hws/d/honolulu-professional-massage-near/7665192270.html

But she too busy and offered up this one instead. Any advice on either one of them. TIA.The link shows picture of Kay, previous owner of Thai Hawaiian Massage at CC. Place has closed and I believe.

Kay is now on Kapahulu Avenue.

I had a massage from her in the past. It was strong and good. She was a little on the thick side.

I'm not sure who the lady is that Kay recommended because she was too busy.

Gmoney6
09-17-23, 22:09

But she too busy and offered up this one instead. Any advice on either one of them. TIA.I wouldn't mind trying out the girl she referred you too if you can share her contact info.

WhisperingEye
09-18-23, 19:06

But she too busy and offered up this one instead. Any advice on either one of them. TIA.Sorry is this legit or getting extras?

MadDog808
09-18-23, 20:26
Anyone can PM me her phone number?

I lost her by mistake.

Rika/ Riko used to work in Mia / Mai's place and don't know where she is now.

Shima44
09-20-23, 16:15
Has anybody been to her new location?

Hinode
09-20-23, 19:43
Has anybody been to her new location?LOL, this guy get jokes. Trick question? Your 'wifey' didn't let you in on the new location? Just kidding. How was Japan, sir? Anxious to go. If you hooked up with any providers in Tokyo, hit me up via DM please. Mahalo in advance.

DJ Quick
09-21-23, 20:52
Has anybody been to her new location?Yes. Saw her this past weekend. Nice place. Convenient for me since I live close by. I just walked to her place. Asked for a BBFS for extra price of course. ; )

ReadyForFunn45
09-23-23, 01:18
Met Mai, lovely time, really enjoyed her. Decent massage, very satisfied when done.

Great deal!

Shima44
09-23-23, 21:14
Went to see Mai today. Had a great time as always. Like spending time with her. Today was a great day started off with a massage with FS than a manzilian with a HJ after took her out to lunch to Tiki's Grill & Bar. She posted pics on her IG from lunch.

Beanlover
09-23-23, 22:33
Hi,

Anyone remember Mai's friend Erica from when Mai had a place that was close to Aina Haina? Short, tan and ehu hair, Japanese surfer girl type? I texted her phone number but no response. I know she went back to Japan but she said she was coming back. If anyone has her phone number and you don't mind sharing, please pm me!

Mahalo,

Get that Bean.

Hunt638
09-24-23, 16:15
This is regarding experience with Mia? Yeah she does have a nice Butthole but I'm not sure what the code name is for that and that was nice you take her out to lunch.

WomenLover2
09-26-23, 15:54
Has anyone seen this massage therapist? She looks very pretty.

It's unusual to see a non Asian therapist.

https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/bts/d/honolulu-mind-bodywork-meditation/7670096442.html

Sam H
09-26-23, 16:44
Met Mai, lovely time, really enjoyed her. Decent massage, very satisfied when done.

Great deal!She advertized Japanese massage? What does her friend Erica look like, is she FS?

WomenLover2
09-26-23, 17:17
Has anyone seen this massage therapist? She looks very pretty.

It's unusual to see a non Asian therapist.

https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/bts/d/honolulu-mind-bodywork-meditation/7670096442.htmlI went back to check on this ad in Craigslist and found that the.

Massage therapist deleted her posting. Not sure why she did this.

BScotti
09-26-23, 18:09
I went back to check on this ad in Craigslist and found that the.

Massage therapist deleted her posting. Not sure why she did this.Are you referring to this ad? https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/hws/d/pearl-city-relax-massage-tiffany/7670305825.html.

Pic is of a non Asian.

WomenLover2
09-26-23, 19:22
Are you referring to this ad? https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/hws/d/pearl-city-relax-massage-tiffany/7670305825.html.

Pic is of a non Asian.No that is not the ad I saw.

Chikan San
09-27-23, 11:42
I think the ad you saw was Pricila; she's been reviewed here in the past as being strictly legit.

No that is not the ad I saw.

WomenLover2
09-27-23, 13:48
I think the ad you saw was Pricila; she's been reviewed here in the past as being strictly legit.Yes this is her. Would be awesome if she plays. She looks pretty.

The ad shows her in the beach and kneeling in the sand.

Her thighs look nice and thick. Has anyone seen her?

Where is she located?

WomenLover2
09-27-23, 14:12
Has anyone seen Vicky? She looks pretty.

Wonder how her service is and if she plays.

Please advise.

https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/hws/d/pearl-city-relax-massage-vicky/7670666243.html

Shima44
10-03-23, 19:29
She said to tell You all HI & thank you. She is now in CA. Going to be living with her daughter. She is trying to get her Uber job back. She needs to help out a friend with taking care of her kids. She is not sure about coming back to Hawaii. She is still recovering from surgery. Later when she gets settled in I want to go visit her.

OnTheHook
10-03-23, 20:26
Has anyone seen Vicky? She looks pretty.

Wonder how her service is and if she plays.

Please advise.

https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/hws/d/pearl-city-relax-massage-vicky/7670666243.htmlSee the Aiea thread, got the green light. I asked about her too. No details.

Llowly
10-03-23, 20:43
Went to see Mai today. Had a great time as always. Like spending time with her. Today was a great day started off with a massage with FS than a manzilian with a HJ after took her out to lunch to Tiki's Grill & Bar. She posted pics on her IG from lunch.The other night business took me to drop something off at Tiki's, made contact with the hostesses there I swear there was about 6-8 of them all dressed in these tight black dresses that just hug the body, all hot, young and sexy just looking for attention, I guess it was slow so they were gathered up at the entrance to the place, of course I asked myself out loud, why would a bar and grill need more than a host, they all just smiled while one of them went to get the person I was there for. I still find that a little odd at a bar and grill. Anyone been there? Are they what we used to call waitresses or are they hostesses?

Shima44
10-04-23, 00:58
The other night business took me to drop something off at Tiki's, made contact with the hostesses there I swear there was about 6-8 of them all dressed in these tight black dresses that just hug the body, all hot, young and sexy just looking for attention, I guess it was slow so they were gathered up at the entrance to the place, of course I asked myself out loud, why would a bar and grill need more than a host, they all just smiled while one of them went to get the person I was there for. I still find that a little odd at a bar and grill. Anyone been there? Are they what we used to call waitresses or are they hostesses?Not sure. Interesting. The last time I went there for dinner was back in Nov. Of 2019. Since covid that was My 1st time back.

ImportTuner
10-05-23, 20:19
Gigi looks like she has a nice rack. Can anyone confirm? Does she have a nice body with big ones?I sampled. She got some meat on her but it's proportioned well. YMMV but when I asked only HE with some roaming. Massage though 10/10. Said she used to be a pro and I believe it.

Yankees808
10-05-23, 20:22
Not sure. Interesting. The last time I went there for dinner was back in Nov. Of 2019. Since covid that was My 1st time back.Yes that's Linda's AD. She's been really slow.

Word of wisdom: be safe and use protection asap.

Surfer Ten
10-06-23, 15:52
She has definitely got some meat on her bones and a very ample rack. Massage skills are very good. HE is kind of pricey though, for me it was $100 on top of the HF. Limited OTC roaming, absolutely no FIV, no FIA, had to really work hard to get her to let me play with her huge boobs under her bra. So, I'd go back for sure for a legit massage but if I'm going to pay an additional hundred bucks on top of the $70 HF for a HE, there are many other MTs out there who are more accommodating with UTC roaming and actually seem to enjoy it.

I sampled. She got some meat on her but it's proportioned well. YMMV but when I asked only HE with some roaming. Massage though 10/10. Said she used to be a pro and I believe it.

ImportTuner
10-07-23, 05:38
She has definitely got some meat on her bones and a very ample rack. Massage skills are very good. HE is kind of pricey though, for me it was $100 on top of the HF. Limited OTC roaming, absolutely no FIV, no FIA, had to really work hard to get her to let me play with her huge boobs under her bra. So, I'd go back for sure for a legit massage but if I'm going to pay an additional hundred bucks on top of the $70 HF for a HE, there are many other MTs out there who are more accommodating with UTC roaming and actually seem to enjoy it.I paid the same, but got topless and my hands got to play with her boobs very easily. But that's because she said I was polite and a gentleman for asking about touching and stuff before just feeling her up and she just got good vibes from me. However, at least for me that's as far as she goes. We had really good rapport so she was telling me about all her horror stories and stuff with other mongers, and she mentioned something about a customer stiffing her after assuming she does B2B and other stuff (which she said she doesn't), so that gave me an initial red flag. So later I asked her if she ever considers anything else like B2 B (you know, like for the right customer), but she said she doesn't. Just HEs with top off at most.

Wilbur808
10-07-23, 09:16
An unusual post in Oahu services household services.

Claims to do house cleaning but I dunno.

Anybody try it?

Ramada Inn Waikiki.

Shima44
10-07-23, 19:25
Ta's place (shop). Not sure who is that in photo 5 of 6 on website. She Kawaii.

Shima44
10-08-23, 00:05
Looks like she is also bring in girls from Japan.

Her new girl Mami.

UkiSlamma
10-08-23, 00:23
An unusual post in Oahu services household services.

Claims to do house cleaning but I dunno.

Anybody try it?

Ramada Inn Waikiki.Looks like a cleaning service to me, unless anyone got their pipes drained by Brandy lmk I like sample too LOL.

Shima44
10-08-23, 13:14

Her new girl Mami.I was texting with her to update her on what's going on with the other young J-Girl places (shops). Like locations, rates & etc. I also told her to be careful about bringing j-girls to Hawaii.

Xyz808
10-08-23, 13:32

Her new girl Mami.And looks like she moved back to Hawaii Kai house. Anyone know Mami's service? If she's like Mai, then I'm going to pass. From the pic, she looks slim, not much curves. Guessing she's around Mai's age.

Xyz808
10-08-23, 13:44

Her new girl Mami.Texted Mai, got a quick response. Quoted Mami 260 for everything. Didn't ask for clarification as I don't want to trek out to hawaii Kai unless I know it's going to be worth it. For those who partake, I hope she's worth it. But always a good thing to see more options popping up.

DeeJohn808
10-08-23, 17:06
Saw the new ad from Taa here: https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/hws/d/honolulu-grand-opening-sukhumvit-thai/7674379552.html.

Anyone know the name of the cutie with the rack? She's not as thick as, say, Amanda or Dior, but she's got a little extra. Pics attached.

S Hunter
10-08-23, 17:52
And looks like she moved back to Hawaii Kai house. Anyone know Mami's service? If she's like Mai, then I'm going to pass. From the pic, she looks slim, not much curves. Guessing she's around Mai's age.Dated a girl from Japan named Mami in the past. Beautiful with a smoking body. She really enjoyed getting serviced. Liked getting eaten out and fingered. But wouldn't suck dick and just wanted to take it missionary, and covered. She wasn't a provider. At least not then. And probably not the one mentioned. So mine was freakin hot, but boring in the sack. Moved on quick.

Shima44
10-08-23, 19:25
Saw the new ad from Taa here: https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/hws/d/honolulu-grand-opening-sukhumvit-thai/7674379552.html.

Anyone know the name of the cutie with the rack? She's not as thick as, say, Amanda or Dior, but she's got a little extra. Pics attached.That's Patti. Check out the Massage Therapists Thread.

ImportTuner
10-08-23, 19:30
Ta's place (shop). Not sure who is that in photo 5 of 6 on website. She Kawaii.Damn so far we got 3 people trying to figure her out (myself included). I feel like she used to be the lead photo for another massage place that labeled its self as "strictly professional" but now with this new place open it's got my interest. I know they're running the same ad on Mojo.

Emepe
10-08-23, 19:35

Anyone know the name of the cutie with the rack? She's not as thick as, say, Amanda or Dior, but she's got a little extra. Pics attached.That's Patti. Formerly at King St with Naki and Pom.

Shima44
10-08-23, 20:28
And looks like she moved back to Hawaii Kai house. Anyone know Mami's service? If she's like Mai, then I'm going to pass. From the pic, she looks slim, not much curves. Guessing she's around Mai's age.Sucks that she moved to HK. I won't be seeing her anymore. Mami has her own number. She is going to start booking appt today at 3 pm.

Shima44
10-08-23, 20:30
Texted Mai, got a quick response. Quoted Mami 260 for everything. Didn't ask for clarification as I don't want to trek out to hawaii Kai unless I know it's going to be worth it. For those who partake, I hope she's worth it. But always a good thing to see more options popping up.She moves too much. Don't like her new location. She just lost a customer.

Darksidez
10-09-23, 02:10

Anyone know the name of the cutie with the rack? She's not as thick as, say, Amanda or Dior, but she's got a little extra. Pics attached.See the Massage therapists thread, said Patti was at far right.

NevaEnuf
10-09-23, 12:03

Anyone know the name of the cutie with the rack? She's not as thick as, say, Amanda or Dior, but she's got a little extra. Pics attached.No friendly vibes. Back to back appointments. Not the full hour. House rules I guess. Lost a regular customer. From my experience.

WomenLover2
10-09-23, 13:29
No friendly vibes. Back to back appointments. Not the full hour. House rules I guess. Lost a regular customer. From my experience.I'm sorry to learn of your recent experience with this place. Thank you so.

Much for sharing. We appreciate very much.

Crazy72
10-09-23, 15:24
No friendly vibes. Back to back appointments. Not the full hour. House rules I guess. Lost a regular customer. From my experience.Is Ta still working? Or did someone else take over.

Crazy72
10-09-23, 15:26
She has definitely got some meat on her bones and a very ample rack. Massage skills are very good. HE is kind of pricey though, for me it was $100 on top of the HF. Limited OTC roaming, absolutely no FIV, no FIA, had to really work hard to get her to let me play with her huge boobs under her bra. So, I'd go back for sure for a legit massage but if I'm going to pay an additional hundred bucks on top of the $70 HF for a HE, there are many other MTs out there who are more accommodating with UTC roaming and actually seem to enjoy it.Went there. The place is really hot with a sliding door between room. Can hear everything. She is big and did get allow roaming but kind of turn off when it's really sweaty LOL.

AwabiLover
10-09-23, 17:47
We are sexercising on bedsport. Having a / c is very important.

Went there. The place is really hot with a sliding door between room. Can hear everything. She is big and did get allow roaming but kind of turn off when it's really sweaty LOL..

Rod Farva
10-10-23, 21:30
Did Mai go back to Japan? All her ads are gone from CL. TIA.

Ck813
10-11-23, 00:49
Who do you recommend and best HE / HJ?

Best personality and not grumpy. FS, BJ or anything else on the menu?

That's Patti. Formerly at King St with Naki and Pom.

AwabiLover
10-11-23, 21:45
Have you guys noticed the ads on CL are going MIA. One day I see it and next day poof gone. I really need to start taking screenshots.

Shima44
10-11-23, 22:24
Have you guys noticed the ads on CL are going MIA. One day I see it and next day poof gone. I really need to start taking screenshots.Yes. I noticed from like 2 months ago. I posted a report on this.

AceDoe
10-12-23, 05:49
https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/hws/d/fort-shafter-looking-for-professional/7675828940.html

Anyone try this place? Don't think I've seen this ad on CL before. Any info would be much appreciated.

UkiSlamma
10-12-23, 15:45
https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/hws/d/fort-shafter-looking-for-professional/7675828940.html

Anyone try this place? Don't think I've seen this ad on CL before. Any info would be much appreciated.A while back (years) someone on this forum mentioned there was a mahu operating a gloryhole but this was in Waipahu I think. I wonder if this the same one. You should Toft and report back. TIA.

Rod Farva
10-12-23, 17:02
Have you guys noticed the ads on CL are going MIA. One day I see it and next day poof gone. I really need to start taking screenshots.Yeah they were doing that to Yuki a lot.

I screen shots of all her ads.

Too bad she's in San Diego now.

Shima44
10-12-23, 20:08
Has pics in her AD. The 1st pic is that really her? I know she was going by Momo. 1st pic say Momo. Planning on seeing her soon.

Shima44
10-16-23, 13:44
Has pics in her AD. The 1st pic is that really her? I know she was going by Momo. 1st pic say Momo. Planning on seeing her soon.My bad wrong thread. Should be BP thread.

H Mobius
10-17-23, 02:15
Did Mai go back to Japan? All her ads are gone from CL. TIA.She was thinking about going back this month. She always returns here though.

RyanH808
10-17-23, 22:40
https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/hws/d/honolulu-or-text-best-swedish/7675449625.html

Title: A Massage Experience: Honesty and Expectations.

Introduction.

Finding a good massage therapist can be a transformative experience, offering relaxation and relief from the stresses of everyday life. Recently, I had the opportunity to visit a massage therapist in Honolulu whose services were advertised on Craigslist. While the experience had its merits, it left me with mixed feelings. In this post, I'll share my candid thoughts on the massage session, the pricing, and overall value for money.

The Massage Session.

The massage session, priced at $70 for an hour, promised a rejuvenating experience. Unfortunately, it fell short of expectations. On a scale of 1 to 10, I would rate it a 4. While the therapist's technique was not entirely lacking, it lacked the finesse and skill that one might expect from a professional. The strokes were uneven, and the pressure inconsistent. For someone seeking a truly invigorating experience, this session might not hit the mark.

Pricing and Additional Costs.

Beyond the massage itself, there were some additional costs to consider. The therapist requested an additional $100 to extend the session, a price point I found to be quite steep. This sudden request for extra payment felt somewhat unexpected and left me hesitant. Additionally, parking was an additional $10, which, while not exorbitant, is still a factor to bear in mind when calculating the overall cost of the experience.

Final Thoughts.

In retrospect, the massage session left me feeling somewhat disappointed. While it's important to acknowledge that personal preferences vary, this experience did not align with what I would expect from a professional massage therapist, especially given the relatively high cost.

Ultimately, transparency and open communication are crucial in any service industry. I would have appreciated a clearer breakdown of costs and a more detailed explanation of the session before it began. This would have allowed me to make a more informed decision regarding the additional time and costs.

In conclusion, while this particular massage session may not have met my expectations, it's important to remember that every experience is unique. What didn't resonate with me might be exactly what someone else is looking for. As consumers, it's vital that we communicate our needs and expectations, and that service providers are receptive to feedback.

Moving forward, I will continue my search for a massage therapist who aligns more closely with my preferences. It's all part of the journey towards finding the perfect balance of skill, technique, and pricing.

Remember, finding the right massage therapist is a personal journey, and I encourage everyone to explore different options until you find the one that truly speaks to you. Happy relaxing!

RyanH808
10-17-23, 22:43
https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/bts/d/pearl-city-experienced-therapist/7676479057.html

Introduction.

When it comes to scheduling a massage, transparency and clear communication are paramount. Recently, I had an intriguing experience while trying to book an appointment with a therapist named Patty, also known as Margarita. This experience left me with mixed feelings and raised some concerns. In this post, I'll share my encounter and seek to gather any insights from others who may have visited her.

Location and Initial Contact.

Patty, or Margarita, is based near the drive-in movie theater by Pearl Ridge, an area known for its bustling activity. Initially, Patty was prompt in responding to my inquiries, which was reassuring. However, a peculiar shift occurred once I parked along the yellow lines by the Harbor Pointe Area apartments. It took 5-10 minutes for her to respond, which left me with a sense of unease.

The Unsettling Feeling.

This delay in response left me contemplating the situation. Was it merely a coincidence or was there a reason behind it? This uncertainty prompted me to question whether I might be walking into a potentially unsafe scenario. It's crucial to trust our instincts in such situations, and this pause in communication left me feeling cautious.

Seeking Community Insight.

Given this experience, I'm reaching out to others who may have interacted with Patty or Margarita. Have you had a similar experience or was your encounter more straightforward? Your input could provide valuable context and help others make informed decisions about their own appointments.

Conclusion.

In the realm of massage therapy, it's essential to feel comfortable and secure in our interactions with practitioners. While my experience with Patty, or Margarita, left me with reservations, it's important to remember that individual encounters can vary greatly. Your insights could shed light on this situation and help others navigate their own decisions.

Remember, trust your instincts and prioritize your safety when seeking any form of therapeutic treatment. Let's foster a community of open communication and support in our pursuit of well-being. If you have any information or experiences to share, please do so in the comments below. Your input could make a difference.

RyanH808
10-17-23, 22:47
https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/bts/d/honolulu-thai-massage-sweetfriendlyopen/7671022080.html

I recently had a massage session with Ann, and I must say, it was quite an experience. She offered a unique technique called walking on the back, which I found to be very effective. The session lasted an hour and was reasonably priced at $70.

Upon arriving at the location, I couldn't help but notice that the stairs leading up to the second floor seemed a bit worn, but once inside, I was reassured by the abundance of security cameras ensuring a safe environment.

It's worth noting that Ann shares the studio with another practitioner, so it's important to double-check that you're heading to the right room. Ann herself is friendly and approachable, which immediately put me at ease. The roommate is a lady boy so make sure you goto the right room.

Although I didn't explore additional services, it was clear that they were available. Unfortunately, I can't speak to the pricing, but it's something to consider if you're interested.

There's a shower on-site for post-massage refreshment, though the soap used does have a strong scent. If you're sensitive to fragrances, it might be something to be aware of.

Overall, I had a positive experience with Ann and would consider returning for another session. Her technique was effective, and her friendly demeanor created a comfortable atmosphere. The studio's security measures and the availability of additional services are added bonuses for those seeking a comprehensive wellness experience.

Xyz808
10-18-23, 21:35
She was thinking about going back this month. She always returns here though.That was a quick trip. She posted on her IG that she's back in Japan a day ago already. Anyone got a chance to see the new girl she brought with her? Didn't see any reports on them.

Guapo Marx
10-18-23, 23:21
https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/hws/d/honolulu-or-text-best-swedish/7675449625.html

Title: A Massage Experience: Honesty and Expectations.

Introduction.

Finding a good massage therapist can be a transformative experience, offering relaxation and relief from the stresses of everyday life. Recently, I had the opportunity to visit a massage therapist in Honolulu whose services were advertised on Craigslist. While the experience had its merits, it left me with mixed feelings. In this post, I'll share my candid thoughts on the massage session, the pricing, and overall value for money.

The Massage Session.

The massage session, priced at $70 for an hour, promised a rejuvenating experience. Unfortunately, it fell short of expectations. On a scale of 1 to 10, I would rate it a 4. While the therapist's technique was not entirely lacking, it lacked the finesse and skill that one might expect from a professional. The strokes were uneven, and the pressure inconsistent. For someone seeking a truly invigorating experience, this session might not hit the mark.

Pricing and Additional Costs.

Beyond the massage itself, there were some additional costs to consider. The therapist requested an additional $100 to extend the session, a price point I found to be quite steep. This sudden request for extra payment felt somewhat unexpected and left me hesitant. Additionally, parking was an additional $10, which, while not exorbitant, is still a factor to bear in mind when calculating the overall cost of the experience.

Final Thoughts.

In retrospect, the massage session left me feeling somewhat disappointed.The phone number is for Essense I think on K'moku. But there is an Essense in Century Square. FYI I've see one lady 4 times at Century Square in 4 different offices. All of them massage spas. 3 have never been reviewed. Like playing musical chairs.

Shima44
10-19-23, 01:48
Did Mai go back to Japan? All her ads are gone from CL. TIA.She left on the 11th & will be back on the 25th. She stays here for like 2 weeks & Japan for 2 weeks. When she comes back she will be at her new location in Aina Haina.

SurfRider808
10-19-23, 20:48
She left on the 11th & will be back on the 25th. She stays here for like 2 weeks & Japan for 2 weeks. When she comes back she will be at her new location in Aina Haina.The Aina Haina house is her ex husband house. Probably gets off watching you guys fuck her. LOL, you been warned.

Kakashihatake
10-19-23, 21:50
Looks like someone is using chatgpt.

https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/bts/d/pearl-city-experienced-therapist/7676479057.html

Introduction.

When it comes to scheduling a massage, transparency and clear communication are paramount. Recently, I had an intriguing experience while trying to book an appointment with a therapist named Patty, also known as Margarita. This experience left me with mixed feelings and raised some concerns. In this post, I'll share my encounter and seek to gather any insights from others who may have visited her.

Location and Initial Contact.

Patty, or Margarita, is based near the drive-in movie theater by Pearl Ridge, an area known for its bustling activity. Initially, Patty was prompt in responding to my inquiries, which was reassuring. However, a peculiar shift occurred once I parked along the yellow lines by the Harbor Pointe Area apartments. It took 5-10 minutes for her to respond, which left me with a sense of unease.

The Unsettling Feeling.

This delay in response left me contemplating the situation. Was it merely a coincidence or was there a reason behind it? This uncertainty prompted me to question whether I might be walking into a potentially unsafe scenario. It's crucial to trust our instincts in such situations, and this pause in communication left me feeling cautious.

Seeking Community Insight.

Given this experience, I'm reaching out to others who may have interacted with Patty or Margarita. Have you had a similar experience or was your encounter more straightforward? Your input could provide valuable context and help others make informed decisions about their own appointments.

SexBozo
10-25-23, 14:42
Just a heads up if you're looking for older Thai lady that gives you a 30 min massage and up sell she was at pin Thai now in Waipahu she's the one for pictures are maybe when she was younger.

Da One
10-25-23, 20:11
https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/bts/d/kapolei-ewa-massage-therapy/7680303741.html

Has anyone tried this place yet? Looks familiar to me but I can't remember.

I plan to TOFTT soon and report back.

ImportTuner
10-27-23, 00:26
https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/hws/d/honolulu-reiki-energy-healer/7676906831.html

Anyone sample and know if there's play?

Big Gulp
10-28-23, 20:45
She left on the 11th & will be back on the 25th. She stays here for like 2 weeks & Japan for 2 weeks. When she comes back she will be at her new location in Aina Haina.Your wife is back for Halloween. You going to go trick or treating with her?

Shima44
10-28-23, 23:19
Your wife is back for Halloween. You going to go trick or treating with her?We never got married LOL. No. I'm done with her. Need to find Me a new wifey LOL.

Fujii08
10-29-23, 03:00
Your wife is back for Halloween. You going to go trick or treating with her?Big bro you're so funny but you have point. Always family businesses is good LOL.

AssEaterNow
10-29-23, 13:11
Give it a try, 25 years ago at cc, you would have gotten a straight answer from Jennifer- today, depending on what Junko / Jennifer you get to reply, will lay the foundation of what to expect. Good luck.

Go to the Junko thread for more info on Jennifer.

Johnny14
10-29-23, 19:50
We never got married LOL. No. I'm done with her. Need to find Me a new wifey LOL.Don't put that ball & chain with a wife unless she got plenty money so you can divorce and take your share of the loot. Domestic living is for wimps who don't like the challenge of new hot females to bang and move to the next one. No more coming home to face a host of questions from the wife. New young pussy can be had at the AMP's, no more fat wife who no longer give you good head.

Da One
10-31-23, 11:39
https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/bts/d/kapolei-ewa-massage-therapy/7680303741.html

Has anyone tried this place yet? Looks familiar to me but I can't remember.

I plan to TOFTT soon and report back.Sorry fellas, I didn't partake here has to pass. Called and seemed kind of sketchy, but not in a good way I felt as though I was going to be disappointed. Also I didn't want to deal with the drive down there with all those multiple stop lights for nothing. Plus there's no shower and no 4-hands anymore.

Xyz808
11-01-23, 11:39
Here's a new one, I googled their number and they used to be a day spa in ewa beach, but it seems they moved to Ala Moana recently. Anyone partake?

https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/bts/d/honolulu-aloha-everyone-best-massage/7678707440.html

Xyz808
11-03-23, 12:10
The Aina Haina house is her ex husband house. Probably gets off watching you guys fuck her. LOL, you been warned.Is her ex an older white guy? She posted a pic in Hawaii Kai 5 days ago on IG with some guy. Just curious if that's him.

KaraSnsd
11-03-23, 16:34
Here's a new one, I googled their number and they used to be a day spa in ewa beach, but it seems they moved to Ala Moana recently. Anyone partake?

https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/bts/d/honolulu-aloha-everyone-best-massage/7678707440.htmlThis is on Amana street near ala moana. Japanese with older women. Seems to be legit no dark side.

Hawaii65
11-03-23, 16:50
Is her ex an older white guy? She posted a pic in Hawaii Kai 5 days ago on IG with some guy. Just curious if that's him.Can you PM me her IG?

Poi Dog
11-03-23, 20:43
Sukhumvit Thai Massage.

Can someone put names to faces of the two MTs shown in the ad?

https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/...683464240.html

Mahalo,

Poi Dog.

Shima44
11-03-23, 20:55
Sukhumvit Thai Massage.

Mahalo,

Poi Dog.I know somebody that already did that. Check Massage with HE thread.

SurfRider808
11-03-23, 21:22
Is her ex an older white guy? She posted a pic in Hawaii Kai 5 days ago on IG with some guy. Just curious if that's him.Probably, l deleted her Instagram.

Shima44
11-04-23, 00:42
Probably, l deleted her Instagram.She still has both of her IG accounts.

WhisperingEye
11-04-23, 02:53

https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/bts/d/honolulu-aloha-everyone-best-massage/7678707440.htmlThey have a website.

https://www.sirenehawaii.com/

I'm going to say its legit. Some of their services I kinda want to try. LOL.

Honolulu1
11-04-23, 12:31
Sorry fellas, I didn't partake here has to pass. Called and seemed kind of sketchy, but not in a good way I felt as though I was going to be disappointed. Also I didn't want to deal with the drive down there with all those multiple stop lights for nothing. Plus there's no shower and no 4-hands anymore.The One, the pic on right is legit. Sorry I forgot her name, she is strictly legit. Used to see her when Craigslist had massage section and she advertised probably in Backpage too. When I seen her she has a family, not sure about now, I remember she had a kid maybe more now. She always did her home massage thing. If I had the time and funds I'd try her again. I'll message you if I ever do go. Hono1.

https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/hws/d/kapolei-ewa-massage-therapy/7683101393.html

WomenLover2
11-04-23, 13:41
Has anyone seen this lady doing the hand massage and back walking?

Please advise. She looks pretty. Does she play?

https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/bts/d/honolulu-best-thai-massage/7684058801.html

BruddahJoe
11-04-23, 15:25
Sukhumvit Thai Massage.

Mahalo,

Poi Dog.Ta (Taaa), Eve (Evee), Patty.

Shima44
11-04-23, 21:09
Sukhumvit Thai Massage.

Mahalo,

Poi Dog.They have an old AD on Mojovillage with name on pics. Look for date published Oct. 5th 2:15 pm 30 days ago.

RyanH808
11-06-23, 04:21
Looks like someone is using chatgpt.I am using GPT, helps get my bullet points made into a story. And hides writing style.

Looks like the ad changed the phone number and name. Swapped out the therapist?

Poi Dog
11-06-23, 15:39
They have an old AD on Mojovillage with name on pics. Look for date published Oct. 5th 2:15 pm 30 days ago.Mahalos Shima44!

Poi Dog.

Big Gulp
11-08-23, 21:31
The One, the pic on right is legit. Sorry I forgot her name, she is strictly legit. Used to see her when Craigslist had massage section and she advertised probably in Backpage too. When I seen her she has a family, not sure about now, I remember she had a kid maybe more now. She always did her home massage thing. If I had the time and funds I'd try her again. I'll message you if I ever do go. Hono1.

https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/hws/d/kapolei-ewa-massage-therapy/7683101393.htmlThis the house Demi was at?

Shima44
11-09-23, 18:52
Got all the info from her AD. Enya location near Kuakini Hospital & number ending 43. Does anybody know if she offers HJ BJ or FS?. I wouldn't mind FS.

Shima44
11-10-23, 18:43
Location Llikai Marian & Ohone number ending with 8939?.

Shima44
11-11-23, 00:51
Location Llikai Marian & Ohone number ending with 8939?.Disregard this report.

Peter5656
11-11-23, 02:32
Got all the info from her AD. Enya location near Kuakini Hospital & number ending 43. Does anybody know if she offers HJ BJ or FS?. I wouldn't mind FS.I've only gotten a HJ with otc roaming. Massage and HJ was pretty good, paid 140.

Shima44
11-11-23, 13:35
I've only gotten a HJ with otc roaming. Massage and HJ was pretty good, paid 140.Sounds good. Okay got it thanks.

Shima44
11-11-23, 18:31
Got info from Ad location CC. Number ending with 5673. Thinking about checking this place out.

Shima44
11-27-23, 01:32
I have been receiving DM's about Mai. I don't want to reply to every DM. So making this report (post). I have no idea what's going on her. I don't care. I'm done with her. I don't have her #. I'm not following her on both of her IG accounts. Not looking at her AD on CL.

Rod Farva
11-27-23, 14:51
I have been receiving DM's about Mai. I don't want to reply to every DM. So making this report (post). I have no idea what's going on her. I don't care. I'm done with her. I don't have her #. I'm not following her on both of her IG accounts. Not looking at her AD on CL.Anyone can answer. Thanks in advance!

I saw her once in September and had a great time.

Xyz808
11-27-23, 15:04
Anyone can answer. Thanks in advance!

I saw her once in September and had a great time.Has her service actually improved?

ReadyForFunn45
11-28-23, 08:42
She was a bit mechanical after the massage, but in the end I got what I wanted. Not the best, but for a visitor like me I don't always know where to find the best quality.

Has her service actually improved?

Fujii08
11-28-23, 12:13
I have been receiving DM's about Mai. I don't want to reply to every DM. So making this report (post). I have no idea what's going on her. I don't care. I'm done with her. I don't have her #. I'm not following her on both of her IG accounts. Not looking at her AD on CL.I think her picture is can't telling her too much fix or touch up. I think her face is more ugly side. Service is terrible in and out 30 min.

JerkOff808
11-28-23, 19:56
https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/hws/d/honolulu-best-swedish-thai-massage/7692291895.html

Rod Farva
11-28-23, 23:35
Has her service actually improved?When I saw her in September, she gave me a nice slippery Nuru. Despite not being a GFE for me, I'll repeat but I want to see Yuki first.

H Mobius
11-28-23, 23:48
https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/hws/d/honolulu-best-swedish-thai-massage/7692291895.htmlYes but it was so long ago I forgot her name, sorry.

This is a bit dated so I don't know if she is still the same, but she was a petite Chinese girl in her 30's or 40's with a nice body at that time, very smiley and cute personality. Typical c-massage and she gives HJ only if she likes you, as she gets aggressive guys. Nice clean place and she used to get busy back then.

Add-on. She is remotely similar to her BP ad picture +10 years or so and with smaller tits IMO.

https://us-honolulu.bedpage.com/therapeuticmassage/honolulu/23091071.html

SurfRider808
11-29-23, 00:46
I have been receiving DM's about Mai. I don't want to reply to every DM. So making this report (post). I have no idea what's going on her. I don't care. I'm done with her. I don't have her #. I'm not following her on both of her IG accounts. Not looking at her AD on CL.Honeymoon over so soon? Sounds like you found what kind of person she really is.

RyanH808
11-29-23, 04:03
https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/hws/d/honolulu-best-swedish-thai-massage/7692291895.htmlI saw this ad and work in downtown so it was easy to walk over. Parking is $10 if you do drive.

Older skinny lady, could be her photo many years ago. Massage is not great. She wanted $100 to finish, she then said some guys give her $150. Wasn't interested so I just got the soso massage and left.

Would not repeat.

RyanH808
11-29-23, 04:07
https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/hws/d/honolulu-best-swedish-thai-massage/7692291895.htmlParking $10.

Old skinny lady.

Pricing was very high and she was saying some guys give $150 for just HJ. I wasn't interested so I left.

Massage was bad.

Not worth it, pass.

Shima44
11-29-23, 16:28
Honeymoon over so soon? Sounds like you found what kind of person she really is.We never got married. I have nothing bad to say about her.

Kukui Street
11-29-23, 22:24
https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/hws/d/honolulu-best-swedish-thai-massage/7692291895.htmlThe women in the black dress is not her, but similar in body type. It's been 3-4 years maybe even 5 years ago since I saw her. She was around 5' 2-3 and roughly 110-15 pound back then. I would say late 30's to early 40's when I saw her.

In a nut shell, no FS, but HE is available. She is sweet and pleasant personality. She does have massage skills. If she did FS, I would be a regular.

OneKnightStand
11-30-23, 02:44
I saw this ad and work in downtown so it was easy to walk over. Parking is $10 if you do drive.

Older skinny lady, could be her photo many years ago. Massage is not great. She wanted $100 to finish, she then said some guys give her $150. Wasn't interested so I just got the soso massage and left.

Would not repeat.LOL. I went to this place and wanted $. 60 for HE. J told her, I'm only here for a massage since she was FUGLY as you described. She said no and I gladly sad, shoots you uglee and old anyways! LOL.

Handsome111
11-30-23, 02:57
I think her picture is can't telling her too much fix or touch up. I think her face is more ugly side. Service is terrible in and out 30 min.I would rather fuck Mai then that korean Junko her accent is too strong and she can't take a pounding like Mai.

RyanH808
12-01-23, 19:29
https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/bts/d/honolulu-grand-opening-sukhumvit-thai/7693007379.html

Just had a massage here. Good pressure, got out the knots.

BUT the towels were dirty smelling after they wiped the oils off. Just wondering if that bothers anyone else.

I should have taken them up on the shower offer.

OneKnightStand
12-01-23, 20:44
I would rather fuck Mai than that korean Junko her accent is too strong and she can't take a pounding like Mai.Ohh wow, good to know. I was lucky then that I got blocked! LOL.

PoiBoy
12-01-23, 21:23
https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/hws/d/honolulu-best-swedish-thai-massage/7692291895.htmlGo there regularly. Clean, secure safe place. Linen and towels are clean for the most part. She a Slim, fit Asian lady probably mid 40's.

Not a pretty face, but doesn't justify "fugly". Her English skills are nominal, but she tries hard to be conversational as possible. She's for the most part clean and well groomed.

Her massage skills are good, but it would benefit you to communicate your concerns precisely to suit.

She pretty much does traditional therapeutic clothes off full body massage, but will accommodate a handy happy ending. She suggests 1. 5 is the usual, but reasonably negotiable I've found.

If you want a decent competitive priced massage ($70) no up selling / short time, stupid games, downtown and convenient parking.

This place is hard to beat.

Handsome111
12-02-23, 14:14
Ohh wow, good to know. I was lucky then that I got blocked! LOL.Always better to go the AMP then see this crazy korean.

Xyz808
12-02-23, 20:18
Go there regularly. Clean, secure safe place. Linen and towels are clean for the most part. She a Slim, fit Asian lady probably mid 40's.

Not a pretty face, but doesn't justify "fugly". Her English skills are nominal, but she tries hard to be conversational as possible. She's for the most part clean and well groomed.

Her massage skills are good, but it would benefit you to communicate your concerns precisely to suit.

She pretty much does traditional therapeutic clothes off full body massage, but will accommodate a handy happy ending. She suggests 1. 5 is the usual, but reasonably negotiable I've found.

If you want a decent competitive priced massage ($70) no up selling / short time, stupid games, downtown and convenient parking.

This place is hard to beat.Agreed with all said here. Plain Jane Chinese lady, better than average massage and alright finish.

Xyz808
12-02-23, 20:20
Parking $10.

Old skinny lady.

Pricing was very high and she was saying some guys give $150 for just HJ. I wasn't interested so I left.

Massage was bad.

Not worth it, pass.Not sure who you saw but I got a good massage here today, complete with walk on back and Thai stretching, finish was alright. Also she said she'd give validation for parking but I parked on the street since it was the weekend.

AssEaterNow
12-02-23, 21:42
Please let's treat our aging Kupuna provider with respect and compassion. She has been durable and a major player for almost a generation. She is an icon that has a small poopy following, that worships her- Let us Respect our elderly providers, and let her be happy and pick And choose who she wants to see. One day she will be known as the gold standard to remember.

The Honolulu reporter.

Always better to go the AMP then see this crazy korean.

AwabiLover
12-02-23, 23:48
I am still new to this. From what I read and seen all the well known providers are all 40's or above. Most seemed that they don't discriminate or blacklist mongers. Who cares if they do just move on already. No need to be a whine about it. Besides if a monger does get blacklisted, there must be a reason behind it.

Please let's treat our aging Kupuna provider with respect and compassion. She has been durable and a major player for almost a generation. She is an icon that has a small poopy following, that worships her- Let us Respect our elderly providers, and let her be happy and pick And choose who she wants to see. One day she will be known as the gold standard to remember.

The Honolulu reporter.

Fungi808
12-03-23, 03:43
I will be the first to admit, I am a regular. She has been a great provider since day one and I haven't gone anywhere since. All these harsh words are so unnecessary. Everyone has their own taste in men, women or whatever. If she decides not to see you or the next guy, there is a reason. She isn't hung up or desperate for money so she has the ability to see whomever as an independent provider. A lot of the braddahs in here are respectful and I respect them for just letting it go and move on to the next. Here's a little back story. She is 2nd generation Korean born in Japan. Her grandparents were born in Korea and her parents in Japan which makes her 2nd generation born Japan. She does have a slight accent being born and raised in Japan. She speaks English well enough that you can understand her even with the subtle accent. I'm sure when we travel abroad our English has a strange accent to other countries. I know some will take this to heart and some will drag it through the mud cause for whatever reason you may have resentment toward her and slam me for trying to set the record straight. All I can say is "bored much"? Nothing better to do than to complain about a provider who has a choice on who they wish to see and not see? Move on and go enjoy someone else who suits your needs. There are lots out there. Why focus on one?

Handsome111
12-03-23, 12:36
I will be the first to admit, I am a regular. She has been a great provider since day one and I haven't gone anywhere since. All these harsh words are so unnecessary. Everyone has their own taste in men, women or whatever. If she decides not to see you or the next guy, there is a reason. She isn't hung up or desperate for money so she has the ability to see whomever as an independent provider. A lot of the braddahs in here are respectful and I respect them for just letting it go and move on to the next. Here's a little back story. She is 2nd generation Korean born in Japan. Her grandparents were born in Korea and her parents in Japan which makes her 2nd generation born Japan. She does have a slight accent being born and raised in Japan. She speaks English well enough that you can understand her even with the subtle accent. I'm sure when we travel abroad our English has a strange accent to other countries. I know some will take this to heart and some will drag it through the mud cause for whatever reason you may have resentment toward her and slam me for trying to set the record straight. All I can say is "bored much"? Nothing better to do than to complain about a provider who has a choice on who they wish to see and not see? Move on and go enjoy someone else who suits your needs. There are lots out there. Why focus on one?If you only see this Korean why do you bash Mai very weird.

Crazy72
12-03-23, 14:22
Anyone seen this one?

https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/hws/d/waipahu-professional-massage-julie/7693321739.html

Guapo Marx
12-03-23, 16:01
Not sure who you saw but I got a good massage here today, complete with walk on back and Thai stretching, finish was alright. Also she said she'd give validation for parking but I parked on the street since it was the weekend.Her phone number reverses to Essence in Sam sung plaza across from Walmart. Did she move to CS? There is an Essence in that building too. I like that building but if you go late they have to come down while you sit and wait on the bench of shame. The security guard will ask if you are there for a massage. Massage parlors stay open late after the gate is locked. Worse is when another place you go there has a woman leaving from and she recognizes you. Awkward. Feels like you are caught cheating.

Bangkolulu
12-03-23, 16:49
I saw Julie near Tanioka's a while back.

Perfectly satisfactory at today's higher pricing. No complaints, plan to repeat.

But, nothing so special that made me want to post. Not my hidden gem, but a good option on the West side.

Here's my math: I had a very good 90 min legit massage (before a short BBBJ, with HE finish for another $.

UC roaming not prohibited, but not accessible with her on the table between my legs for BJ.

I'd prefer Happiness or Lemon Scent, but it's hard for me to get to town.

Anyone seen this one?

https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/hws/d/waipahu-professional-massage-julie/7693321739.html

Ck813
12-03-23, 21:03
Was her BBBJ good? Long or short? Bbfscip? Price please. Dfk? Does she take her clothes off at all?

Perfectly satisfactory at today's higher pricing. No complaints, plan to repeat.

But, nothing so special that made me want to post. Not my hidden gem, but a good option on the West side.

Here's my math: I had a very good 90 min legit massage (before a short BBBJ, with HE finish for another $.

UC roaming not prohibited, but not accessible with her on the table between my legs for BJ.

I'd prefer Happiness or Lemon Scent, but it's hard for me to get to town.

Xyz808
12-04-23, 13:39
Her phone number reverses to Essence in Sam sung plaza across from Walmart. Did she move to CS? There is an Essence in that building too. I like that building but if you go late they have to come down while you sit and wait on the bench of shame. The security guard will ask if you are there for a massage. Massage parlors stay open late after the gate is locked. Worse is when another place you go there has a woman leaving from and she recognizes you. Awkward. Feels like you are caught cheating.This was my 1st visit so not sure where she was before. Yep CS is locked after 7 pm I think on weekdays and Sat and all day on Sunday. If I am stuck waiting for a therapist at that time, I'll stand outside until I see her coming out of the elevator for me. Her Massage was really good, finish was just OK. She was a nice lady, but Not rushing back to repeat. Nothing wrong with her, just a lot of other choices out there.

Guapo Marx
12-04-23, 15:50

I'd prefer Happiness or Lemon Scent, but it's hard for me to get to town.Was that in Saitara Massage parlor? That's next to Tanioka's. I've been to Saitara a few times. Was offer HE a few but declined because the girls were not appealing and taking person phone calls during the session. Seems every time I went to Saitara I got the fat ones. All the other girls standing around looked nice.

WomenLover2
12-04-23, 20:52
Was that in Saitara Massage parlor? That's next to Tanioka's. I've been to Saitara a few times. Was offer HE a few but declined because the girls were not appealing and taking person phone calls during the session. Seems every time I went to Saitara I got the fat ones. All the other girls standing around looked nice.Have you forgotten that you didn't disclose location of beauty salon in Chinatown.

No matter how many times you were asked? Didn't you say.

WomenLover2
12-04-23, 21:43
Have you forgotten that you didn't disclose location of beauty salon in Chinatown.

No matter how many times you were asked? Didn't you say.Have you forgotten that you refused to give location of place in.

Chinatown no matter how many times we asked.

Your post.

If I gave out the location the owner would know I told.

Then men who can't do better will be lining up and embarrassing them.

Guapo Marx
12-04-23, 22:36
Have you forgotten that you didn't disclose location of beauty salon in Chinatown.

No matter how many times you were asked? Didn't you say.It was probably stupid for me to ask since Saitara is next to Taniokas. Sorry about the barber shop in Chinatown. I thought that maybe others have had the same experience. Apparently not. I conclude those old ladies are nothing more than some overaged girls who still want to have some fun and perhaps they liked me. It unlikely I will ever pursue them and unlikely others will have the same experience. I've been propositioned by women before who were not sex workers. Not often, very rare. Usually desperate women looking to be rescued.

When it comes to Century Square I can't keep them straight. There are multiple massage parlors in the building I meet a woman at one and then the next time they have me going to a different parlor on another floor with a different name. Best to just stick with one who is consistent. The HEs are trending better. Although there are zero extras beyond a HE, a very clinical and sterile office, at least I know I'm going to be taken care of and how much it will be.

HawaiiSteve
12-04-23, 22:38
Any info on this one? https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/hws/d/wheeler-army-airfield-soft-massage-to/7693800958.html.

AlwaysBusy
12-11-23, 02:42
Massage $56, grand opening, legit massage but young girls. Mama seems familiar face, I asked her where I see you before? She said 10 years ago at Kukui Plaza. Wow I don't remember that place, but I remembered it was raid by police once or twice. Anyone remember, please remind me. I just want to know whether she would allow her girls to go extra such as HE! If she did dark side, she may continue or quit now! Anyway I am shame to ask since she is not the one who massage me. It seems very slow nowadays. Hope she pick up business in the lower rate of $56, good luck! But I still like to hear something about her from someone who knows her. I only went to Kukui Plaza once, but she said remember me already. Amazing, I don't remember anything at all!

Yakisoba123
12-11-23, 14:46
Anyone have 411 on this ad? Appreciate if someone can provide any experience. Mahalo!

https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/hws/d/honolulu-best-massage-call-now/7696705844.html

LSakata
12-11-23, 19:31
Yakisoba123,

Location at bottom of ad has it at CC.

Stay safe,

LS.

Anyone have 411 on this ad? Appreciate if someone can provide any experience. Mahalo!

https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/hws/d/honolulu-best-massage-call-now/7696705844.html

KaraSnsd
12-11-23, 19:53
Massage $56, grand opening, legit massage but young girls. Mama seems familiar face, I asked her where I see you before? She said 10 years ago at Kukui Plaza. Wow I don't remember that place, but I remembered it was raid by police once or twice. Anyone remember, please remind me. I just want to know whether she would allow her girls to go extra such as HE! If she did dark side, she may continue or quit now! Anyway I am shame to ask since she is not the one who massage me. It seems very slow nowadays. Hope she pick up business in the lower rate of $56, good luck! But I still like to hear something about her from someone who knows her. I only went to Kukui Plaza once, but she said remember me already. Amazing, I don't remember anything at all!I think the owner is a trans man. The worker girls are cute. Maybe with enough encouragement, they will give in to the allure of more money. They are all Chinese girls.

AlwaysBusy
12-11-23, 20:57
I think the owner is a trans man. The worker girls are cute. Maybe with enough encouragement, they will give in to the allure of more money. They are all Chinese girls.I don't think so, it looks like a woman to me. She mentioned she married a Japanese guy before. Please confirm by other people whether it was a man? If so, I won't get massage from him or her!

Yakisoba123
12-11-23, 21:55
Yakisoba123,

Location at bottom of ad has it at CC.

Stay safe,

LS.End it up going to fantastic spa instead and had session with cute lady name Aimee / Amy. Early 40 ish, decent massage, enough English to carry conversation. Would repeat and also saw attractive young lady name Ella on the way in.

Logan 5595
12-11-23, 22:35

https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/hws/d/honolulu-best-massage-call-now/7696705844.htmlHas anyone been seen by them?

Xiaoming121
12-11-23, 23:18
[Commercial Message deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. All commercial advertising must be posted at our new site, The USA Adult Classifieds http://theclassifieds.nl Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.

KaraSnsd
12-12-23, 18:58
I don't think so, it looks like a woman to me. She mentioned she married a Japanese guy before. Please confirm by other people whether it was a man? If so, I won't get massage from him or her!On the forum, the owner's name was mentioned as a post op trans and was disciplined by the state for sexual massage.

I would keep trying the cute Chinese workers. At one point they may be tempted to touch your cock for money.

KaraSnsd
12-12-23, 18:59
End it up going to fantastic spa instead and had session with cute lady name Aimee / Amy. Early 40 ish, decent massage, enough English to carry conversation. Would repeat and also saw attractive young lady name Ella on the way in.Most of the workers are older and just legit massage. I think Ella is very beautiful and playful.

AlwaysBusy
12-13-23, 02:44
On the forum, the owner's name was mentioned as a post op trans and was disciplined by the state for sexual massage.

I would keep trying the cute Chinese workers. At one point they may be tempted to touch your cock for money.May be all the young girls he hired to massage are his preys.

Kukui Street
12-13-23, 03:33
Massage $56, grand opening, legit massage but young girls. Mama seems familiar face, I asked her where I see you before? She said 10 years ago at Kukui Plaza. Wow I don't remember that place, but I remembered it was raid by police once or twice. Anyone remember, please remind me. I just want to know whether she would allow her girls to go extra such as HE! If she did dark side, she may continue or quit now! Anyway I am shame to ask since she is not the one who massage me. It seems very slow nowadays. Hope she pick up business in the lower rate of $56, good luck! But I still like to hear something about her from someone who knows her. I only went to Kukui Plaza once, but she said remember me already. Amazing, I don't remember anything at all!She got her start in Hawai'I at a small apartment on Wilder near Punahou many years ago and has moved from commercial spaces to private apartments over the years. Yes, a tranny. HJ only. , no roaming. Don't expect much from this new shop. No shower, rooms have doors and are private but walls don't go to ceiling and you can hear everything the person getting massaged next you is saying as if they are in the room. Waste of time.

Kukui Street
12-15-23, 08:48
Massage $56, grand opening, legit massage but young girls. Mama seems familiar face, I asked her where I see you before? She said 10 years ago at Kukui Plaza. Wow I don't remember that place, but I remembered it was raid by police once or twice. Anyone remember, please remind me. I just want to know whether she would allow her girls to go extra such as HE! If she did dark side, she may continue or quit now! Anyway I am shame to ask since she is not the one who massage me. It seems very slow nowadays. Hope she pick up business in the lower rate of $56, good luck! But I still like to hear something about her from someone who knows her. I only went to Kukui Plaza once, but she said remember me already. Amazing, I don't remember anything at all!I forgot to mention on my last response. I was talking about the past. This visit, NO HE, NO hint, no nothing. I think she is trying to make it a legit massage and Chinese medicine shop. All the Therapist wearing the bullet proof clothes. But as we all know, some of those gals want to earn more than a $20 tip on a hour massage so I am sure there is opportunity as there is in all legit shops.

Samurai808
12-15-23, 18:08
Uncle looking to spread some Christmas cheer on someone new. Any recommendations, Uncle looking for a good deep tissue most of all, extras are secondary.

Rod Farva
12-15-23, 23:39
Uncle looking to spread some Christmas cheer on someone new. Any recommendations, Uncle looking for a good deep tissue most of all, extras are secondary.Please clear your inbox so I can send you a DM.

Samurai808
12-16-23, 13:46
Mailbox cleared, Uncle in desperate need of some awesome deep tissue with Thai stretching in the town area, as been spending too many long hours behind a computer. Whole body stiff. TIA.

Uncle looking to spread some Christmas cheer on someone new. Any recommendations, Uncle looking for a good deep tissue most of all, extras are secondary.

White Lava
12-17-23, 19:26
Mailbox cleared, Uncle in desperate need of some awesome deep tissue with Thai stretching in the town area, as been spending too many long hours behind a computer. Whole body stiff. TIA.Gigi is great! 1 (281)[Deleted by Admin]613.

Samurai808
12-17-23, 23:53
Yessah she was, she also looks a lot younger in person, but also a lot shorter than Uncle imagined. Overall above average massage skills, nice personality, and one that Uncle will gladly see again.

'

Gigi is great! 1 (281)Deleted by Admin.

Crazy72
12-18-23, 15:40
Any info on this ad:

https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/hws/d/wheeler-army-airfield-soft-massage-to/7697028681.html

MasqMete
12-18-23, 16:47
Yessah she was, she also looks a lot younger in person, but also a lot shorter than Uncle imagined. Overall above average massage skills, nice personality, and one that Uncle will gladly see again.

.Does she play? Or is it strictly legit? Any chance of seeing her tits?

WhisperingEye
12-18-23, 16:52
Any info on this ad:

https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/hws/d/wheeler-army-airfield-soft-massage-to/7697028681.htmlI'm not familiar with waihiiwa at all. Not military or old japanese. Maybe I watched Kascha back in the day, but anyways. You google 298 Wilikina and "wilikina park elderly apartments" come up. She don't look all that old. Her tits arent more than a few years either.

Redneck 1
12-18-23, 17:34
Any info on this ad:

https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/hws/d/wheeler-army-airfield-soft-massage-to/7697028681.htmlWell, I can see at least two reasons for mongers to be attracted to that advertising photo (smile).

However, the same photo is being used for a health / wellness services post on Craigslist in Madison, Wisconsin, with a different phone number; and as a photo on fusker.xxx that seems to come from an Only Fans site for escort Nadia Sparks. Photos of what appears to be the same woman are used on the listing for Nadia Sparks on hot.com, which says her former location was Atlanta, Georgia, but she's moved to New York. Notably, that listing says: "Deposit required for first time dates".

So, it might be a good idea to determine whether the photo in the Honolulu advertisement is really a photo of that advertiser, such as by requesting a current and clear photo of her at some easily identifiable landmark in Wahiawa.

Honolulu1
12-18-23, 20:07
Any info on this ad:

https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/hws/d/wheeler-army-airfield-soft-massage-to/7697028681.htmlWas tempted too but curiosity poked my interest until I googled and this building has senior's living there. Hard to imagine Aunty or Granny conducting side business at this place. Will see if any of you guys tried her. I'll just wait and read forums. Hono1.

AssEaterNow
12-20-23, 05:39
Google search Photo is of Nadia Sparks aka Iris Goldea, ads posted Atlanta Ga. Photo is probably fake- no personal knowledge, just passing on the info.

AE.

Was tempted too but curiosity poked my interest until I googled and this building has senior's living there. Hard to imagine Aunty or Granny conducting side business at this place. Will see if any of you guys tried her. I'll just wait and read forums. Hono1.

Samurai808
12-24-23, 01:19
This one looks shiok. . . anybody try before?

https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/hws/d/honolulu-relaxing-massage-spa-with/7700477311.html

WomenLover2
12-24-23, 11:49
This one looks shiok. . . anybody try before?

https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/hws/d/honolulu-relaxing-massage-spa-with/7700477311.htmlI've seen her in the past at Century Center. Picture is real.

Unfortunately I don't remember if she plays.

Hunt638
12-28-23, 19:53
Had some time this morning so I went to see the older Japanese lady she's looking thinner. She has a nice ass I like sucking on her tits and no rules for me because I've been giving her a little bit extra and I don't want to go into lots of detail, but basically no rules means no rules. . no time check, basically good service for me and I'm real happy if you like older Japanese ladies, for a good price. If you get to know her, your experience may differ. , so standard damage for her but basically I like the fact that it's never a rush and if you get her on a good day, you can have a good time, anyway, that's my review the last four digits are 1626 for the phone number, near waa st, for an older lady. I think her pussy is rather tight and I enjoy it and I think she's getting better at sucking cock.

Sakana420
12-29-23, 15:21
Had some time this morning so I went to see the older Japanese lady she's looking thinner. She has a nice ass I like sucking on her tits and no rules for me because I've been giving her a little bit extra and I don't want to go into lots of detail, but basically no rules means no rules. . no time check, basically good service for me and I'm real happy if you like older Japanese ladies, for a good price. If you get to know her, your experience may differ. , so standard damage for her but basically I like the fact that it's never a rush and if you get her on a good day, you can have a good time, anyway, that's my review the last four digits are 1626 for the phone number, near waa st, for an older lady. I think her pussy is rather tight and I enjoy it and I think she's getting better at sucking cock.How old is old? Is she better than mei? She's the old lady that use to work out of Kaimuki, Aina Hina, and Waikiki. She kind of was like a d fish and no personality. Something was missing.

How much was the damage.

Crazy72
01-04-24, 18:57
I've seen her in the past at Century Center. Picture is real.

Unfortunately I don't remember if she plays.I'm pretty sure that's Maya. Used to be at CC.

WomenLover2
01-04-24, 20:35
I'm pretty sure that's Maya. Used to be at CC.Does Maya play? He?

Cloe Stone
01-04-24, 22:07
Anyone try yet?

https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/hws/d/pearl-city-relaxing-thai-swedish/7704238113.html

Thanks,

CS.

GrateFu
01-04-24, 23:41
Anyone try yet?

https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/hws/d/pearl-city-relaxing-thai-swedish/7704238113.html

Thanks,

CS.No experience, just more info: https://honolulu.bedpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/aiea/23135133.html.

ScrubDiesel
01-05-24, 00:06
Anyone try yet?

Thanks,

CS.Tried her the other day. Picture is her but filtered / air brushed. She's pretty stocky. Decent massage with topless roaming. Big upsell, ended up two benjamins.

Samurai808
01-05-24, 15:59
Uncle always enjoy his finds on CL, especially the thereapists that portray the "Professional Massage Only" look on CL.
https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/hws/7704015472.html?lang=en&cc=gb

And then to be pleasantly surprised to find out there's more. . .
https://honolulu.bedpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/waikiki-ala-moana/23137382.html

Just tell um, "Saw your ad on CL"

WomenLover2
01-05-24, 16:17
Uncle always enjoy his finds on CL, especially the thereapists that portray the "Professional Massage Only" look on CL.

Just tell um, "Saw you ad on CL"Are the two ads the same person? Who is the lady in backpage ad?

Thank you.

Guapo Marx
01-05-24, 18:31
Yes, that sounds like Mayumi and she just got back a couple days ago.Goes back about 7 years. Is this Mayumi that I saw?

Samurai808
01-05-24, 20:46
Whaaaah. She so fake, always say "Totemo Oishiiii" after putting it in her mouth. . .

Goes back about 7 years. Is this Mayumi that I saw?

Samurai808
01-05-24, 20:55
Update: This is Amy... Are they one in the same?
https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/hws/d/honolulu-relaxing-massage-by-amy/7704171568.html

Uncle will definetly put this one up on the bucket list. Deep tissue, prostate and tantra Fuiyou. . .

https://honolulu.bedpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/s-king-st/23134076.html

Just tell um, "Saw your ad on CL"

Guapo Marx
01-06-24, 01:35
Whaaaah. She so fake, always say "Totemo Oishiiii" after putting it in her mouth. . .Don't remember much about things said. She was pretty to me. There were a few more I lost touch with. Some of you might recognize then.

Guapo Marx
01-06-24, 01:37
Whaaaah. She so fake, always say "Totemo Oishiiii" after putting it in her mouth. . .Don't remember much about things said. She was pretty to me. There were a few more I lost touch with. Some of you might recognize then. I recall they were both about 50 and this was around 2015.

S Hunter
01-06-24, 03:18
Goes back about 7 years. Is this Mayumi that I saw?I dated a girl looks just like her. Small titties with long perky nips. Total nympho and squirted. Her name wasn't Mayumi though.

Ck813
01-06-24, 13:09
She does massages with HJ? This is the lady in the Japanese show with her husband right?

Goes back about 7 years. Is this Mayumi that I saw?

Cloe Stone
01-06-24, 22:31
No experience, just more info: https://honolulu.bedpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/aiea/23135133.html.

Tried her the other day. Picture is her but filtered / air brushed. She's pretty stocky. Decent massage with topless roaming. Big upsell, ended up two benjamins.Thanks for the feedback. The bedpage photos are not as flattering. Seems like most Thai Providers are all asking for $$ for massage with some topless roaming and play. Think I may focus more on the Chinese, Korean and Japanese Providers.

Aloha,

CS.

NevaEnuf
01-10-24, 13:37
Thanks for the feedback. The bedpage photos are not as flattering. Seems like most Thai Providers are all asking for $$ for massage with some topless roaming and play. Think I may focus more on the Chinese, Korean and Japanese Providers.

Aloha,

CS.I hear what you're saying. I gave up on the young, pretty Thai fakes, walked away disappointed. Especially if the massagee and HJ is weak.

Have a couple of older (33 - 45) Chinese MTs that give a decent massagee and finish. They may not be gorgeous or naked. No upsell, but happy to get some easy ca $h in their hand.

Saw this new ad for another new shop opened up in town. Recognized their pictures that I had visited from CC. You may also know them.

Service is priority, haven't had a good Thai massage and stretch in awhile so made a appointment.

Met with BeBe, I have seen before, professional level massage strong, deep, with some stretching that I needed.

Not a FS spa, bathroom but no shower, free parking in the back or across the street at the bank.

Service is YMMV.

I will repeat when necessary. FME.

DeeJohn808
01-10-24, 15:07
Here's their most recent CL ad:

https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/bts/d/honolulu-the-best-thai-massage/7705251817.html

Pics attached. Is Bebe the shorter, older woman next to Patti (the younger chick with blondish hair and the rack)?

I hear what you're saying. I gave up on the young, pretty Thai fakes, walked away disappointed. Especially if the massagee and HJ is weak.

Have a couple of older (33 - 45) Chinese MTs that give a decent massagee and finish. They may not be gorgeous or naked. No upsell, but happy to get some easy ca $h in their hand.

Saw this new ad for another new shop opened up in town. Recognized their pictures that I had visited from CC. You may also know them.

Service is priority, haven't had a good Thai massage and stretch in awhile so made a appointment.

Met with BeBe, I have seen before, professional level massage strong, deep, with some stretching that I needed.

Not a FS spa, bathroom but no shower, free parking in the back or across the street at the bank.

Service is YMMV.

I will repeat when necessary. FME.

Crazy72
01-10-24, 18:19
I hear what you're saying. I gave up on the young, pretty Thai fakes, walked away disappointed. Especially if the massagee and HJ is weak.

Service is YMMV.

I will repeat when necessary. FME.Can you clear you email?

JerkOff808
01-10-24, 20:59
https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/hws/d/honolulu-new-girl-provide-deep-tissue/7706291738.html

Fujii08
01-10-24, 21:39
https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/hws/d/honolulu-new-girl-provide-deep-tissue/7706291738.htmlTo me look like guy LOL.

JerkOff808
01-10-24, 22:11
To me look like guy LOL.LOL, ahh I can see it now haha.

Redneck 1
01-10-24, 22:28
To me look like guy LOL.To me, after expanding the two photos and carefully viewing them, the person currently shown in both photos looks like an attractive woman.

Samurai808
01-11-24, 03:43
Hey, Hey no say that, Uncle's gaydar out and dis one show no signs, her CL look all natural "GND" and her BP look like "Wild Thing", but who knows maybe hiding something as well. She say she working out of King and Cedar, so maybe 1287 with the rest of them. . .

Uncle text dis won already, she say her name "Chattie".

https://honolulu.bedpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/s-king-st/23140480.html

To me look like guy LOL.

https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/hws/d/honolulu-new-girl-provide-deep-tissue/7706291738.html

Llowly
01-11-24, 06:40
Hey, Hey no say that, Uncle's gaydar out and dis one show no signs, her CL look all natural "GND" and her BP look like "Wild Thing", but who knows maybe hiding something as well. She say she working out of King and Cedar, so maybe 1287 with the rest of them. . .

https://honolulu.bedpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/s-king-st/23140480.htmlIf we only had the bottom picture I'd put my money on she's a she, but the first two, makes me think. I'll say this if she's a he, he make a great she, of the best looking one imo. If you look at the throat that's a she, also if you look at the forearm bicep tie in she doesn't have these veins popping and the tie in looks like girl whereas man the tie in you tend to have a little bulge of muscle her look underdeveloped like a normal women. Bottom line if she only offers HJ o / c and nothing else. Consider that suspect!

JerkOff808
01-11-24, 09:03
Lmk if you try uncle.

https://honolulu.bedpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/s-king-st/23140480.html

WhisperingEye
01-11-24, 21:53
Forgot I had her before. Upselling thai. Nothing special. On the older side.

https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/bts/d/honolulu-good-massage/7706569342.html

YMMV but she's the "FS next time honey. This time let me take care of you" speech for me.

(edited gave wrong link)

AssEaterNow
01-12-24, 16:46
The trans invasion from Korea town has taken Oahu by storm. Why you say? Because men that like woman have Trans-over to the other side. The one drinking from the glass in my opinion is a trans woman- at any given moment there are at least 20 in and out trans here in Hawaii- men are paying for them that's why they are cumming I suppose.

Bottoms Up hahaaaaa.

AE.

If we only had the bottom picture I'd put my money on she's a she, but the first two, makes me think. I'll say this if she's a he, he make a great she, of the best looking one imo. If you look at the throat that's a she, also if you look at the forearm bicep tie in she doesn't have these veins popping and the tie in looks like girl whereas man the tie in you tend to have a little bulge of muscle her look underdeveloped like a normal women. Bottom line if she only offers HJ o / c and nothing else. Consider that suspect!

Shima44
01-15-24, 15:36
Number ending with 75. Her location Piikoi. Massage fee 80. Has anybody seen her? What's on her menu HJ BJ FS.

GrateFu
01-15-24, 18:56
Number ending with 75. Her location Piikoi. Massage fee 80. Has anybody seen her? What's on her menu HJ BJ FS.Pretty sure everything is on the table. She said bring between 140 and 700 and I'll get what I want. Send too steep for me, so I'm passing. Lmk if you go.

Shima44
01-15-24, 19:16
Pretty sure everything is on the table. She said bring between 140 and 700 and I'll get what I want. Send too steep for me, so I'm passing. Lmk if you go.Okay got it. I'm probably going to pass too.

Samurai808
01-16-24, 05:34
Haiya, Uncle desperate for a massage on a Sunday, everybody closed, texted this one, but got no response. But with everyone's comments, probably TGTBT.

Lmk if you try uncle.

The trans invasion from Korea town has taken Oahu by storm. Why you say? Because men that like woman have Trans-over to the other side. The one drinking from the glass in my opinion is a trans woman- at any given moment there are at least 20 in and out trans here in Hawaii- men are paying for them that's why they are cumming I suppose.
Bottoms Up hahaaaaa.
AE.

Fyrman50
01-16-24, 13:43
I just saw Maya at Thai Banyan. Strictly legit for me. Great massage. She's really nice. May repeat for an awesome massage again.

WomenLover2
01-16-24, 18:14
I just saw Maya at Thai Banyan. Strictly legit for me. Great massage. She's really nice. May repeat for an awesome massage again.Do you think that Maya would play with he if asked?

BruddahJoe
01-16-24, 23:43
Do you think that Maya would play with he if asked?Maya provides HE. She asks for slightly more than standard, so I had to talk her down.

Gigi did the same, so I guess they expect more even though I wouldn't exactly say the experience is worth more than standard.

BeaverLiquor
01-17-24, 13:04
I haven't been to HE massage place. So I want to ask what is the standard. I been reading the forum for a while, but I still not sure.

What is standard massage rate.

What is standard massage with HE rate.

What is slightly more than standard rate.

What would be FS rate.

Thanks.

Maya provides HE. She asks for slightly more than standard, so I had to talk her down.

Gigi did the same, so I guess they expect more even though I wouldn't exactly say the experience is worth more than standard.

UkiSlamma
01-17-24, 20:11
I haven't been to HE massage place. So I want to ask what is the standard. I been reading the forum for a while, but I still not sure.

What is standard massage rate.

What is standard massage with HE rate.

What is slightly more than standard rate.

What would be FS rate.

Thanks.Currently Standard Massage is $70+30 this is what their expecting.

Standard Massage with HE is $140. This with otc for her and it varies some providers will let you touch skin to skin. $120 is just keep hands to yourself during HJ.

I don't know what mean on your 3rd question but I'm a assume you her topless then it's $160-$200.

FS is $300 and up.

Other mongers may have different experience if they a repeat customer or handsome etc.

Good Luck.

Faconnable
01-17-24, 23:04
Maya provides HE. She asks for slightly more than standard, so I had to talk her down.

Gigi did the same, so I guess they expect more even though I wouldn't exactly say the experience is worth more than standard.Has anyone got an HE from Nina? I've seen her a couple times and left with blue balls after a solid stretching massage. A little relief after a nice massage is always a bonus. Thanks.

Hunt638
01-18-24, 02:10
Just saw the ad, I ran over to check it out. She's a good Chinese girl, 157 cm, 51 kg, not super spinner, but nice tits, and nice ass, nice hair, size D tits no, no hair on pussy, she can even do a good massage, I went with full service, 240, long, BBB J, good sucking, yes, you can lick her pussy nice ass too, strong hand job uses both hands, yes cum in mouth, however, cover is required for entry. Pretty face, I live near Kahala so this is convenient for me. I recommend if you have the time, check out her Craig's list advertisement area code 702, I took off mine and shot cum in tits, she happy the whole time.

GrateFu
01-18-24, 14:58
Just saw the ad, I ran over to check it out. She's a good Chinese girl, 157 cm, 51 kg, not super spinner, but nice tits, and nice ass, nice hair, size D tits no, no hair on pussy, she can even do a good massage, I went with full service, 240, long, BBB J, good sucking, yes, you can lick her pussy nice ass too, strong hand job uses both hands, yes cum in mouth, however, cover is required for entry. Pretty face, I live near Kahala so this is convenient for me. I recommend if you have the time, check out her Craig's list advertisement area code 702, I took off mine and shot cum in tits, she happy the whole time.I messaged her and the first thing she said was 300/ hr. Obv passed.

Shima44
01-18-24, 16:39
I messaged her and the first thing she said was 300/ hr. Obv passed.I did the same & got the same 300/ hr. Me too pass.

Xyz808
01-18-24, 17:07
I messaged her and the first thing she said was 300/ hr. Obv passed.Same experience for me. I too also passed on seeing her.

Honolulu1
01-19-24, 18:09
https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/bts/d/kaneohe-waxing-experienced-and/7707818576.html

Check out this link. Cute and beautiful haole gal. I did not participate with this person so please do not PM me questions about this person. Just sharing info for you braddahs. . Hono1.

Blake123
01-20-24, 06:19
Has anyone got an HE from Nina? I've seen her a couple times and left with blue balls after a solid stretching massage. A little relief after a nice massage is always a bonus. Thanks.I've known her for a long time going back to the Siam Thai (CC) days. She's very good at legit massage. Very sweet woman who can be playful at times. I used to straight out ask her for a HJ, but she always refused. BTW, she is married now, so that may be a factor.

Shima44
01-20-24, 17:34
Saw an AD location Kahala. This AD has a 808 area code. Wonder if the location is the same place as Yuki. Amy that is at Yuki's location has a 702 area code.

SexBozo
01-21-24, 19:40
Just a friendly reminder friends stay away from westgate shopping center 3rd 304,305 Old panva spa new owner but shitty service and rip the hell off Thai.

Julie and specially Amy.

Aloha.

SamFisher808
01-23-24, 00:39
Just a friendly reminder friends stay away from westgate shopping center 3rd 304,305 Old panva spa new owner but shitty service and rip the hell off Thai.

Julie and specially Amy.

Aloha.I have heard and read nothing but negative reviews that come out of the Waipahu area. A lot of upselling, bait and switches.

Every time I saw an ad with the Waipahu location I disregard it.

If anyone has had a good time in Waipahu I would love to hear it.

Mahalo.

Faconnable
01-24-24, 22:54
Thanks for your reply. Pretty much what I was expecting to hear. The chase continues.

I've known her for a long time going back to the Siam Thai (CC) days. She's very good at legit massage. Very sweet woman who can be playful at times. I used to straight out ask her for a HJ, but she always refused. BTW, she is married now, so that may be a factor.

Fyrman50
01-27-24, 19:23
I have only had legit massages with Nina and Maya. Good massage.

Kukui Street
01-29-24, 20:56
Saw Pimmey at 3rd floor. First she is prettier in person even though there is a full face shot of her on the ad. Nice figure as well. Had an amazing Thai style stretching massage. A little too much elbow sometimes but very excellent overall. She's very talented, serious technique. Absolutely no hints of anything extra, zero roaming and bullet proof clothes.

Honolulu1
01-30-24, 12:03
Licensed Massage Therapist. Health / wellness services. Craigslist.

https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/hws/d/pearl-city-licensed-massage-therapist/7711300643.html

Seen this ad, any of you guys partake? I'm thinking it's probably or strictly legit, if I do go will share info if I go. Hono1.

Rtt143
01-31-24, 10:45
Licensed Massage Therapist. Health / wellness services. Craigslist.

https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/hws/d/pearl-city-licensed-massage-therapist/7711300643.html

Seen this ad, any of you guys partake? I'm thinking it's probably or strictly legit, if I do go will share info if I go. Hono1.Was going to but, only outcall offered.

Samurai808
02-02-24, 22:52
Looking for some new weekend adventure, dis CL ad caught Uncle's eye, but after a little research not so much, as all the pics are suspect.
Just sharing.
https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/bts/d/honolulu-thai-massage-in-ala-moana/7713471781.html
https://www.yelp.com/biz/grand-gomon-wellness-and-spa-honolulu
https://honolulu-therapeuticmassage.bedpage.com/ala-moana/23147595.html
https://mojovillage.com/services/massage/hot-sexy-young-girls-808-724-6910_366866

YoungMonger808
02-02-24, 23:10
Looking for some new weekend adventure, dis CL ad caught Uncle's eye, but after a little research not so much, as all the pics are suspect.
Just sharing.
https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/bts/d/honolulu-thai-massage-in-ala-moana/7713471781.html
https://mojovillage.com/services/massage/hot-sexy-young-girls-808-724-6910_366866Most are fake pics. They get a winner from to time but mostly traveling thais and lots of trannys.

Holly is the only local one.

WhisperingEye
02-02-24, 23:16
Just saw the ad, I ran over to check it out. She's a good Chinese girl, 157 cm, 51 kg, not super spinner, but nice tits, and nice ass, nice hair, size D tits no, no hair on pussy, she can even do a good massage, I went with full service, 240, long, BBB J, good sucking, yes, you can lick her pussy nice ass too, strong hand job uses both hands, yes cum in mouth, however, cover is required for entry. Pretty face, I live near Kahala so this is convenient for me. I recommend if you have the time, check out her Craig's list advertisement area code 702, I took off mine and shot cum in tits, she happy the whole time.Who uses the metric system to describe the Chinese chicks other than the Chinese pimps?

AwabiLover
02-02-24, 23:46
Who uses the metric system to describe the Chinese chicks other than the Chinese pimps?LOL. Hunt is a white boy (man). So it's a cockasian pimp.

Shima44
02-03-24, 00:47
Just sharing.
https://mojovillage.com/services/massage/hot-sexy-young-girls-808-724-6910_366866I would stay away from this place. I think they share the same parking lot as Osaka. I think this place has TS.

Jan Fortifore
02-09-24, 02:59
Vera's new venture: https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/hws/d/honolulu-thailand-massage-llc-century/7715550468.html.

Anyone visit this therapist before? Hands look large to me.

Happy hunting!

RoadRally2
02-09-24, 15:24
Who uses the metric system to describe the Chinese chicks other than the Chinese pimps?Also could be spend a lot of time.

In Asia.

Guapo Marx
02-09-24, 18:49
Vera's new venture: https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/hws/d/honolulu-thailand-massage-llc-century/7715550468.html.

Anyone visit this therapist before? Hands look large to me.

Happy hunting!You would think if they want to get customers they would use more flattering pics. Scrubs, man hands, stock pics of a massage spa. No. Real pics that are suggestive and sexy. It's the sizzle that sells the steak.

DeadHead1
02-09-24, 19:55
She kinda reminds me of Popeye, set of paws on her!

Samurai808
02-17-24, 15:35
Anybody been here? Can she go deep

https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/hws/d/honolulu-grand-opening-new-location/7718362184.html

Asianlover4u
02-17-24, 16:08
Anybody been here? Can she go deep

https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/hws/d/honolulu-grand-opening-new-location/7718362184.htmlDepends on what kind of deep you are talking about? She looks pretty worth a try.