PDA

View Full Version : Craigslist Advertiser Reviews

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15

Spinnerholic
02-10-23, 12:46
Look who's expanding. . .

https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/hws/d/honolulu-bb-amazing-spa/7581472127.html

First time there. And, yes, she can give a super hard massage. Friendly and good english. OK -not the youngest or prettiest Thai girl that I have seen but it was OK.

My big mistake was that I over-tipped (forgot about that I had paid the house fee upon entry). Hope that doesn't set improper expectations for FS price (self-shower) for anyone else.Which stairs is it to use to get to Macy / BB Amazing Spa? Is it the same stairs as Tomiko's or the other one? TIA.

WetAndWild
02-10-23, 13:10
Which stairs is it to use to get to Macy / BB Amazing Spa? Is it the same stairs as Tomiko's or the other one? TIA.The other stairs is closer to her.

Moku808
02-10-23, 18:00
The other stairs is closer to her.Yes the other stairs is closer, just a bit scary, like you nevr know when going broke.

I like to take the wooden stairs on the bar side, then walk around to BB's, all the while waving to the cameras in the hallway and maybe see who else might be available.

Ajarn
02-10-23, 22:06
Can anyone fill me in on the important info on this / these advertiser (s). I'm not sure if pics are of the same lady with years between pics taken. Pic accuracy, Service, Attitude, time spent & anything else you can think of pertinent to the hobby. TIA.

https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/bts/d/honolulu-relax-massrge-body-work/7582990393.htmlThat's the phone number for Rika.

Spinnerholic
02-11-23, 10:24
Can anyone fill me in on the important info on this / these advertiser (s). I'm not sure if pics are of the same lady with years between pics taken. Pic accuracy, Service, Attitude, time spent & anything else you can think of pertinent to the hobby. TIA.

https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/bts/d/honolulu-relax-massrge-body-work/7582990393.html

That's the phone number for Rika.Did a quick search on Rika. From what I read, no FS. Is that right or should've done a more thorough one? TIA.

Kumuman
02-11-23, 14:45
Yes the other stairs is closer, just a bit scary, like you nevr know when going broke.

I like to take the wooden stairs on the bar side, then walk around to BB's, all the while waving to the cameras in the hallway and maybe see who else might be available.Kind of agree. Those steps are steep!

Xyz808
02-11-23, 17:11
Did a quick search on Rika. From what I read, no FS. Is that right or should've done a more thorough one? TIA.I never seen her. But that's what I gathered from reading up on her.

Ajarn
02-11-23, 19:13
Yes the other stairs is closer, just a bit scary, like you nevr know when going broke.

I like to take the wooden stairs on the bar side, then walk around to BB's, all the while waving to the cameras in the hallway and maybe see who else might be available.I've been propositioned while ambling down that hallway.

Samurai808
02-11-23, 19:51
Strolling thru the hallways of 1287 is like going thru memory lane in Singapore for Uncle, when they not busy they leave a crack in the door so you can see. The popular ones, get que of Uncles standing in line waiting. They should do the same at 1287. Much more efficient, good idea? Can or no can?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0_krgjJKkus FF to 6:00.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tQ5YthpA9FE

I've been propositioned while ambling down that hallway.

Shima44
02-12-23, 17:47
Finally went to see Mai / Mie yesterday. Since I walked from ala moana center to her location when I got there I took a quick shower. Walked out of the shower naked. No towel needed when getting the massage. The massage wasn't good at all. On the flip no towel to cover jr. She was playing with jr before she asked what I wanted. So I told her FS she was shocked because she told me 1st time customers always get HJ / naked HJ. She looks better in person. Don't care about her age & body. The cover that she had was too big. Might to better if you bring your own. She did some body to body which was fun and time to bang was great. She wasn't Mighty Horny LOL. She wanted $$. 20. Probably see her again 1 more time to see if it's going to be different (better). If not I won't repeat. Stay safe and take care.

Zoomer44
02-12-23, 21:02
Waste of time. Would not give address till almost appointment time. Than When I showed up and hunt for street parking she did not reply to text to give me apt number.

AssEaterNow
02-15-23, 22:00
She did the same this to me but ghosted me prior to me driving there- she did however text back 4 hours later saying sorry- rubbish.

Avoid this Japan lady.

Waste of time. Would not give address till almost appointment time. Than When I showed up and hunt for street parking she did not reply to text to give me apt number.

Joe Moniz
02-16-23, 02:47
https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/bts/d/honolulu-therapeutic-massage/7583705792.html

She's is the only provider I even bother going to, as my experience with others was a letdown and shortchange on time. Great conversationalist. Relaxing massage and not a therapeutic massage. What I would say that she does have a super tight nani! With that said she cannot handle any well endowed gents. She is a Korean born and raised in Japan, she looks Japanese than Korean. But her English is like a Japanese tourist, strong pronunciation. She even sounds like a JAV actress when doing the deed. But watch out she has the Korean blood, so it comes out at times. Treat her nice and she will treat you nice too. She has been great from the time she was at CS till now, so over 10 years. Be safe out there!

Shima44
02-21-23, 01:16
She will be back on 3/14.

UkiSlamma
02-21-23, 17:44
https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/bts/d/honolulu-therapeutic-massage/7583705792.html

She's is the only provider I even bother going to, as my experience with others was a letdown and shortchange on time. Great conversationalist. Relaxing massage and not a therapeutic massage. What I would say that she does have a super tight nani! With that said she cannot handle any well endowed gents. She is a Korean born and raised in Japan, she looks Japanese than Korean. But her English is like a Japanese tourist, strong pronunciation. She even sounds like a JAV actress when doing the deed. But watch out she has the Korean blood, so it comes out at times. Treat her nice and she will treat you nice too. She has been great from the time she was at CS till now, so over 10 years. Be safe out there!I agree, I'm not a big guy but when I it in half way she already pushing back as I thrusted but she will hold on until you finish. I haven't seen her for a while since my SO tracks my phone IPhone LOL. Although the years are catching up to her, she has a GILF vibe. I'd like to see her one more time if she retire.

Zoomer44
02-22-23, 09:58
I Tried this one. Had a great massage, she did not try to up sell. She has extra time so gave me Two hours of massage heaven. Had no other services but I did not ask. Not sure if she does any other services, but I was content with my massage and body wash after. I will go again.

Zoomer44
02-23-23, 07:42
I Tried this one. Had a great massage, she did not try to up sell. She has extra time so gave me Two hours of massage heaven. Had no other services but I did not ask. Not sure if she does any other services, but I was content with my massage and body wash after. I will go again.Forgot to mention. She renting Mai place.

Bottom Out
02-25-23, 10:03
I Tried this one. Had a great massage, she did not try to up sell. She has extra time so gave me Two hours of massage heaven. Had no other services but I did not ask. Not sure if she does any other services, but I was content with my massage and body wash after. I will go again.She didn't charge for the extra time? Let us know if you get extras on your next trip.

Zoomer44
02-25-23, 18:18
She didn't charge for the extra time? Let us know if you get extras on your next trip.She did not give a price or ask for anything I just dropped the cash and she thanked me. I wish I asked for services.

HogBalls69
02-26-23, 06:19
I Tried this one. Had a great massage, she did not try to up sell. She has extra time so gave me Two hours of massage heaven. Had no other services but I did not ask. Not sure if she does any other services, but I was content with my massage and body wash after. I will go again.Didn't get two hours, but still went way over the time initially paid for. Very good legit massage (she's now on my shortlist for legits), and great body wash thereafter. I'll probably ask her the next time I go if there is anything else on the menu. Otherwise cool personality.

She said she's travelling to Europe early March and will be gone for a little while.

Big Gulp
02-26-23, 10:54
Didn't get two hours, but still went way over the time initially paid for. Very good legit massage (she's now on my shortlist for legits), and great body wash thereafter. I'll probably ask her the next time I go if there is anything else on the menu. Otherwise cool personality.

She said she's travelling to Europe early March and will be gone for a little while.Who gives a better massage, her or Macy?

Zoomer44
02-26-23, 12:40
Didn't get two hours, but still went way over the time initially paid for. Very good legit massage (she's now on my shortlist for legits), and great body wash thereafter. I'll probably ask her the next time I go if there is anything else on the menu. Otherwise cool personality.

She said she's travelling to Europe early March and will be gone for a little while.She will be gone for two weeks.

HogBalls69
02-26-23, 16:06
Who gives a better massage, her or Macy?She does (obviously if you're otherwise not expecting extras).

Shima44
02-26-23, 16:10
I just saw her AD anybody knows if that's a new number or does she have 2 numbers or she made an mistake?.

Big Gulp
02-26-23, 17:25
She will be gone for two weeks.Mahalo, what's her ad?

Shima44
03-04-23, 14:35
Who is Yuka? She looks like Yuki / Yumi.

Moku808
03-04-23, 18:56
No, fo real.

https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/hws/d/honolulu-therapeutic-massage-by-thai/7595474730.html

Ajarn
03-04-23, 19:08
No, fo real.

https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/hws/d/honolulu-therapeutic-massage-by-thai/7595474730.htmlIs that the celebrated Kay?

Darksidez
03-04-23, 22:29
No, fo real.

https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/hws/d/honolulu-therapeutic-massage-by-thai/7595474730.htmlWow that one is large.

Blake123
03-05-23, 05:55
Is that the celebrated Kay?Yes, it is.

For those who don't know her, she gives a very good massage.

Zoomer44
03-05-23, 13:48
Mahalo, what's her ad?Someone posted this in the Asian 40 section.

Rika at CC.

https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/...591212578.html

She is an odd lady. Kind of weird topics of discussion. Very skinny but will give an ok rub. I say rub because it isn't a hard pressure type massage. It can be relaxing if you tell you you want to take a nap while she does it so she stops talking. You have to be straight and ask her about the HJ either right at the start or on the flip so she knows to save time for it. If not she will rub for the entire 60 min. She will then scrub you down in the shower after. She doesn't like roaming too much either. $120 for massage and HJ so can't complain too much unless you want to pay $140-170 at a Thai place.

Ajarn
03-05-23, 21:08
Yes, it is.

For those who don't know her, she gives a very good massage.Does she give anything else?

BTW, I texted her awhile ago to set up an appointment but got no reply. Do I have to call instead?

The Quiz
03-07-23, 01:02
Anyone try this top secret place or who this is?

https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/hws/d/honolulu-top-secret-massage/7596046672.html

Faconnable
03-07-23, 02:48
That second picture looks like a dude. LOL.

https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/hws/d/honolulu-top-secret-massage/7596046672.html

Moku808
03-07-23, 14:37

https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/hws/d/honolulu-top-secret-massage/7596046672.htmlHow about taking one for the team.

NevaEnuf
03-07-23, 14:58
Does she give anything else?

BTW, I texted her awhile ago to set up an appointment but got no reply. Do I have to call instead?Whenever I call she usually sets me up with one of her providers. Last time was with a legit massage only provider. I ask for her but never happen. YMMV.

Shima44
03-10-23, 18:45
Is her location across (street) the convention center?.

Shima44
03-12-23, 13:52
I finally got to see Yumi. She wasn't drunk & wasn't on phone (calls or text). I was shocked the day before she gave me her location. The day off My appt I text her to let her now I was at her location she told me to wait she came out to get me. I took a quick shower. She told me we using the bed instead of the massage table. Massage was okay I wasn't there for the massage. Started with a pretty good BBBJ 69 DATY than cover went on did 2 position pop in doggie. She has a really nice pussy smelled & tasted good ate her out for like 10 mins. She has a cute ass I'm a ass man so doggie to finish. Total damage $$. She is planning to move again.

TrialnError
03-13-23, 12:19
I finally got to see Yumi. She wasn't drunk & wasn't on phone (calls or text). I was shocked the day before she gave me her location. The day off My appt I text her to let her now I was at her location she told me to wait she came out to get me. I took a quick shower. She told me we using the bed instead of the massage table. Massage was okay I wasn't there for the massage. Started with a pretty good BBBJ 69 DATY than cover went on did 2 position pop in doggie. She has a really nice pussy smelled & tasted good ate her out for like 10 mins. She has a cute ass I'm a ass man so doggie to finish. Total damage $$. She is planning to move again.Is this the one that's friends with Mai / Mie?

Shima44
03-13-23, 13:49
Is this the one that's friends with Mai / Mie?I don't think they are friends. She was just sharing a room with Mai / Mie.

Shima44
03-14-23, 14:17
I don't think they are friends. She was just sharing a room with Mai / Mie.She was renting a room from Mai / Mie.

AssEaterNow
03-19-23, 15:16
Saw Yumi yesterday, she drank alcohol during the entire time I was there. She has a sunken in leg muscles and ass YMMV. Her BBBJ was meh, her teeth scraped my shaft- she's at the spa on Kalakaua and Fern second floor if you want her- No repeat.

I finally got to see Yumi. She wasn't drunk & wasn't on phone (calls or text). I was shocked the day before she gave me her location. The day off My appt I text her to let her now I was at her location she told me to wait she came out to get me. I took a quick shower. She told me we using the bed instead of the massage table. Massage was okay I wasn't there for the massage. Started with a pretty good BBBJ 69 DATY than cover went on did 2 position pop in doggie. She has a really nice pussy smelled & tasted good ate her out for like 10 mins. She has a cute ass I'm a ass man so doggie to finish. Total damage $$. She is planning to move again.

Shima44
03-19-23, 16:42
Saw Yumi yesterday, she drank alcohol during the entire time I was there. She has a sunken in leg muscles and ass YMMV. Her BBBJ was meh, her teeth scraped my shaft- she's at the spa on Kalakaua and Fern second floor if you want her- No repeat.She told me she was going to move to a new location. Did she move?. The last time I saw her she wasn't working at a spa & she was on lime street.

TrialnError
03-19-23, 17:04
Saw Yumi yesterday, she drank alcohol during the entire time I was there. She has a sunken in leg muscles and ass YMMV. Her BBBJ was meh, her teeth scraped my shaft- she's at the spa on Kalakaua and Fern second floor if you want her- No repeat.She's at Asia Spa now? They allow the girl's to drink there?

Shima44
03-19-23, 20:20
She's at Asia Spa now? They allow the girl's to drink there?Yes she is at Asia Spa Now.

PoonPounder808
03-19-23, 22:58
She's at Asia Spa now? They allow the girl's to drink there?Most likely Beach Spa not Asia.

AssEaterNow
03-21-23, 21:09
She's out of the spa her building manager got suspect and she moved her side hustle to spa.

AE.

She told me she was going to move to a new location. Did she move?. The last time I saw her she wasn't working at a spa & she was on lime street.

WhisperingEye
03-29-23, 21:04
Haha.

https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/hws/d/honolulu-massage-and-romantic-connection/7604660020.html

Post offers massage and a date. No TN. I'm sure its an email farmer for a nigerian prince.

MadDog808
03-30-23, 17:34
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted in accordance with the Forum's policy prohibiting unsubstantiated reports claiming that another person is afflicted with a Sexually Transmitted Disease, this limitation being necessary because a disturbing number of these reports are less than genuine.

STD allegations are not permitted in the forum at any time EXCEPT when substantiated by links to internet-accessible public records.

Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

Gargoyles1
03-31-23, 19:21
Haha.

https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/hws/d/honolulu-massage-and-romantic-connection/7604660020.html

Post offers massage and a date. No TN. I'm sure its an email farmer for a nigerian prince.She even has a ring on her finger. LOL.

Mustang13
04-01-23, 06:31
She even has a ring on her finger. LOL.Pretty sure that's her right hand as she's looking in a mirror.

GofasBits
04-01-23, 06:48
Pretty sure that's her right hand as she's looking in a mirror.Nope that's her left hand no doubt. Her thumb is on the other side of the phone taking the pic. Her pinky is the lowest finger of the 4 showing holding the phone.

Hiroshi8
04-02-23, 16:12
Has anyone tried this place? Any play? Can PM me.

https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/bts/d/honolulu-finally-the-massage-your/7599805981.html

Conker
04-03-23, 15:16
Nope that's her left hand no doubt. Her thumb is on the other side of the phone taking the pic. Her pinky is the lowest finger of the 4 showing holding the phone.Might be right because watch is on other hand.

Gargoyles1
04-03-23, 17:35
Has anyone tried this place? Any play? Can PM me.

https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/bts/d/honolulu-finally-the-massage-your/7599805981.htmlEmma. I think she has been around f or a longtime. Then disappear for a longtime too. She does happy ending suppose to be pretty good. I think she is on the older side.

Rtt143
04-03-23, 21:28
Emma. I think she has been around f or a longtime. Then disappear for a longtime too. She does happy ending suppose to be pretty good. I think she is on the older side.Local Caucasian Emma?

Crazy72
04-04-23, 14:59
Emma. I think she has been around f or a longtime. Then disappear for a longtime too. She does happy ending suppose to be pretty good. I think she is on the older side.She says she get confused with another Emma and when you call she says no happy ending up front.

Ck813
04-04-23, 15:25
I use to see Emma when she worked in the building across Hawaiian TelCom. She never ever gave and hints of HE and yes she will tell you upfront.

Maybe a 5-7 in looks, slim decent body and dirty beach blonde hair. Very nice until you try and cross that line. I think she let me self service and I tipped $20. Massage back them was okay as she was just starting out. I hope she got better but no repeat for me only because I want the HJ especially from a haole. Hard to find them haoles nowadays.

MushiBoy
04-04-23, 18:36
I use to see Emma when she worked in the building across Hawaiian TelCom. She never ever gave and hints of HE and yes she will tell you upfront.

Maybe a 5-7 in looks, slim decent body and dirty beach blonde hair. Very nice until you try and cross that line. I think she let me self service and I tipped $20. Massage back them was okay as she was just starting out. I hope she got better but no repeat for me only because I want the HJ especially from a haole. Hard to find them haoles nowadays.Just an FYI. Have been seeing Emma for a while and she has always been LEGIT. Does a very good massage for a very reasonable price. If you want HE, FS, etc, then this is not the place to go. If myou just want a very good massage, then she might be worth checking out.

Ck813
04-05-23, 16:28
Is my description accurate? When I first saw her she was brand new so her skills wasn't on 100% point but I could tell she would be a good one.

Just an FYI. Have been seeing Emma for a while and she has always been LEGIT. Does a very good massage for a very reasonable price. If you want HE, FS, etc, then this is not the place to go. If myou just want a very good massage, then she might be worth checking out.

Big Gulp
04-07-23, 01:06

Maybe a 5-7 in looks, slim decent body and dirty beach blonde hair. Very nice until you try and cross that line. I think she let me self service and I tipped $20. Massage back them was okay as she was just starting out. I hope she got better but no repeat for me only because I want the HJ especially from a haole. Hard to find them haoles nowadays.I like pound this one.

Zoomer44
04-08-23, 19:13
Anyone know or tried this one?

https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/hws/d/honolulu-stars-massage-by-jane/7607635216.html

Jan Fortifore
04-11-23, 00:37

https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/hws/d/honolulu-stars-massage-by-jane/7607635216.html

Please read my February 2020 review above. She confirmed she was "Jenny". I highly recommend her, even though I only saw her once. I will answer questions from senior members only.

Stay safe.

January44.https://us-honolulu.bedpage.com/therapeuticmassage/n-kuakini-st/22970997.html

See my Feb 2022 review above. She used to use her real photos in her advertisements. The photo in these ads are fake. She is no longer at CC. I recommend her.

LegendLuvr
04-11-23, 02:53
https://us-honolulu.bedpage.com/therapeuticmassage/n-kuakini-st/22970997.html

See my Feb 2022 review above. She used to use her real photos in her advertisements. The photo in these ads are fake. She is no longer at CC. I recommend her.Is she full service?

Jan Fortifore
04-11-23, 11:27
Is she full service?Not in my experience. Others may have had more luck. She will get nude for a price, I understand.

Ck813
04-11-23, 15:37
Would be awesome but even $10,000 I think she would say no.

I like pound this one.

Asianlover4u
04-15-23, 00:51

https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/hws/d/honolulu-stars-massage-by-jane/7607635216.htmlAt 30 min is it just HE no massage?

Blake123
04-15-23, 06:04
At 30 min is it just HE no massage?

Is she full service?It's up to you--your choice. IMO, she has no massage skills so, for 30 min, you may as well go for the HE. She will do a nude body slide for extra cash, of course. I don't know if she does FS. I've always thought that any MT who provides a nude body slide with P2P is open to FS--for the right price. She is a very pleasant and attractive young girl with a very nice rack.

I knew her as Jenny/Janny in the CC. Now, her ad indicates a name change and new location.

Shoots Brah
04-19-23, 00:31
I Tried this one. Had a great massage, she did not try to up sell. She has extra time so gave me Two hours of massage heaven. Had no other services but I did not ask. Not sure if she does any other services, but I was content with my massage and body wash after. I will go again.Tried her out last week. You are right about her giving extra time as I was there for well over 90 minutes (for an hour massage) and even longer with the body wash. Although I would rate her massage skills a 4/10. Very jerky massage (reminds me of penny if anyone remembers from CC as well) except it was long and fast strokes. Nothing was covered and she didn't really tease too much other than butt crack stuff (the usual). I tried to initiate mutual touching, she didn't mind and actually smiled and became flirty, but somehow no HE? It just left me very confused. Her picture is as accurate as day and I would say she HAS to be pushing 55 years old minimum, but I'm not good with ages.

The bodywash after was weird too, like full on in there and washing boto and everything, not going to lie. It reminded me of when you were a kid and your mom was bathing you. It didn't even feel sensual / sexual at all and that made me almost cringe haha.

She is a very nice lady and although looks could be better, she does seem like she at least works out. I probably would repeat in hopes of more on the menu, but until someone can confirm, I might just look at other options.

Zoomer44
04-20-23, 08:22
Tried her out last week. You are right about her giving extra time as I was there for well over 90 minutes (for an hour massage) and even longer with the body wash. Although I would rate her massage skills a 4/10. Very jerky massage (reminds me of penny if anyone remembers from CC as well) except it was long and fast strokes. Nothing was covered and she didn't really tease too much other than butt crack stuff (the usual). I tried to initiate mutual touching, she didn't mind and actually smiled and became flirty, but somehow no HE? It just left me very confused. Her picture is as accurate as day and I would say she HAS to be pushing 55 years old minimum, but I'm not good with ages.

The bodywash after was weird too, like full on in there and washing boto and everything, not going to lie. It reminded me of when you were a kid and your mom was bathing you. It didn't even feel sensual / sexual at all and that made me almost cringe haha.

She is a very nice lady and although looks could be better, she does seem like she at least works out. I probably would repeat in hopes of more on the menu, but until someone can confirm, I might just look at other options.In another thread someone did confirm she does HE, just have to ask for it.

HogBalls69
04-20-23, 19:56
I came across the following on Craigslist:

https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/hws/d/honolulu-massage-for-your-body-reach/7607391608.html

The lady in the picture is accurate, BUT she apparently is the mamasan. I was assigned a Thai provider who appeared to be in her 40's and goes by the name Mint Te. Very little conversation due to real language barrier. Average looks and she was a little on the petite side. Massage was kinda interesting. Her hands were pretty weak, but most of the massage involved walking on my back, the soles of my feet and palms of my hands which resulted in a lot of cracking. Service was meh. Did the flip then a HJ. Not really a lot of energy / enthusiasm overall. She did try to upsell by twenty dollars by offering a HE with her shirt off but bra on, which I declined. LOL.

Free parking out back with no real walk of shame.

$1. 5 total.

L - 6.

S - 5.

A - 5.

Would only repeat if I REALLY had the urge and no one else was available in the neighborhood.

Blake123
04-22-23, 06:13
I came across the following on Craigslist:

https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/hws/d/honolulu-massage-for-your-body-reach/7607391608.html

The lady in the picture is accurate, BUT she apparently is the mamasan. I was assigned a Thai provider who appeared to be in her 40's and goes by the name Mint Te. Very little conversation due to real language barrier. Average looks and she was a little on the petite side. Massage was kinda interesting. Her hands were pretty weak, but most of the massage involved walking on my back, the soles of my feet and palms of my hands which resulted in a lot of cracking. Service was meh. Did the flip then a HJ. Not really a lot of energy / enthusiasm overall. She did try to upsell by twenty dollars by offering a HE with her shirt off but bra on, which I declined. LOL.

Free parking out back with no real walk of shame.

$1. 5 total.

L - 6.

S - 5.

A - 5.

Would only repeat if I REALLY had the urge and no one else was available in the neighborhood.Thanks for the review. First review I've seen of her new place.

That's Nina's pic in the ad. I've known her for years--before she recently dyed her hair. She used to own Siam Thai in the CC and then Thai Banyan when it was at Samsung Plaza. I used to be one of her weekly regulars. She's a very sweet girl with good legit massage skills.

Gmoney6
04-22-23, 14:36
Visited Ann last week. Cute younger girl. Massage was ok. She spent a lot time walking on my back and using her feet to press on arms and legs. On the flip, she asked if junior needed service. Went for the HJ. Was nice, not the typical jack hammer style. Not sure what else is on the menu. Total damage 160. Probably won't repeat.

https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/hws/d/honolulu-ann-crystal-clear-massage/7610201281.html

Dan1388
04-22-23, 21:42
Is she full service?She only does HJ, body slide $300 but no FS only HJ. Agreed, she is no masseuse. Cute-ish but not worth it IMO. Maybe if her massage skills were good.

TrialnError
04-23-23, 00:44
Visited Ann last week. Cute younger girl. Massage was ok. She spent a lot time walking on my back and using her feet to press on arms and legs. On the flip, she asked if junior needed service. Went for the HJ. Was nice, not the typical jack hammer style. Not sure what else is on the menu. Total damage 160. Probably won't repeat.

https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/hws/d/honolulu-ann-crystal-clear-massage/7610201281.htmlNice report, how tall was she? I may try her.

DeeJohn808
04-23-23, 16:57
https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/bts/d/honolulu-massage-for-your-body-reach/7611675321.html

The woman in the ad is Nina Mutita, who's also the Mamasan / owner.

She's friendly, and does a good legit massage, but she's also hippie head in the clouds loves meditation kinda chick, which means she's awful at things like responding, showing up on time, etc. Don't be shocked if she's late or double books or doesn't respond to your text for a while. Even though her ad says the store opens at 9, she really only opens it when she has an appointment lined up and when she feels like it. If you just show up at 9, you'll probably find the door locked and no one there. She's very much "go with the flow. " She's also charging $70 instead of $60, which makes things like poor management even worse IMO.

Her body is absolutely amazing if you love coke bottle bodies, and she wears yoga pants that show her curves well, but she doesn't seem like she's interested in playing. I flirted a bit, she didn't reciprocate; I attempted to initiate physical contact, she always shied away. I gave her encouragement to touch in the right places, and she didn't take it. And yes, I showered beforehand, and I'm in good shape, and reasonably social, so I'm not some hideous troll; she just seems like the kinda massage chick who likes the attention and customer her looks brings her (hence her ad is full of pics of herself) but doesn't want the men sexing her up that inevitably comes with that. At least, that's how she was with me.

She does give a good Thai stretch, and a Swedish massage that's mostly elbows. She can identify pain points and has a wide range of stretches she can do to address them. For massages, she knows her stuff.

The store itself is small and homely; not dirty, and even though its in an office building, it has the cramped feel of an apartment that was converted into a massage store.

As long as you don't care about her being on time or dealing with a well-run business, I'd recommend her for a legit massage, especially if something is stiff or in pain. If you want a massage AND sensual / HE, maybe one of the other girls there can do it, though again she only calls them when she has an appointment for them, so don't try walk-ins. I probably won't' repeat.

Thanks for the review. First review I've seen of her new place.

That's Nina's pic in the ad. I've known her for years--before she recently dyed her hair. She used to own Siam Thai in the CC and then Thai Banyan when it was at Samsung Plaza. I used to be one of her weekly regulars. She's a very sweet girl with good legit massage skills.Did YOU ever get extras from her, Blake? If so, was it one of those things where you had to build lots of rapport over time?

Blake123
04-23-23, 21:29
https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/bts/d/honolulu-massage-for-your-body-reach/7611675321.html

She's friendly, and does a good legit massage, but she's also hippie head in the clouds loves meditation kinda chick, which means she's awful at things like responding, showing up on time, etc. Don't be shocked if she's late or double books or doesn't respond to your text for a while. Even though her ad says the store opens at 9, she really only opens it when she has an appointment lined up and when she feels like it. If you just show up at 9, you'll probably find the door locked and no one there. She's very much "go with the flow. " She's also charging $70 instead of $60, which makes things like poor management even worse IMO.

Her body is absolutely amazing if you love coke bottle bodies, and she wears yoga pants that show her curves well, but she doesn't seem like she's interested in playing. I flirted a bit, she didn't reciprocate; I attempted to initiate physical contact, she always shied away. I gave her encouragement to touch in the right places, and she didn't take it. And yes, I showered beforehand, and I'm in good shape, and reasonably social, so I'm not some hideous troll; she just seems like the kinda massage chick who likes the attention and customer her looks brings her (hence her ad is full of pics of herself) but doesn't want the men sexing her up that inevitably comes with that. At least, that's how she was with me.

She does give a good Thai stretch, and a Swedish massage that's mostly elbows. She can identify pain points and has a wide range of stretches she can do to address them. For massages, she knows her stuff.

The store itself is small and homely; not dirty, and even though its in an office building, it has the cramped feel of an apartment that was converted into a massage store.

As long as you don't care about her being on time or dealing with a well-run business, I'd recommend her for a legit massage, especially if something is stiff or in pain. If you want a massage AND sensual / HE, maybe one of the other girls there can do it, though again she only calls them when she has an appointment for them, so don't try walk-ins. I probably won't' repeat.

Did YOU ever get extras from her, Blake? If so, was it one of those things where you had to build lots of rapport over time?No I didn't.

Ilvasians
04-24-23, 15:31

Did YOU ever get extras from her, Blake? If so, was it one of those things where you had to build lots of rapport over time?I've seen her a few times and your review is spot on. The only thing I'd disagree with is I never had an issue with scheduling. I did one time get a different girl who gave me a halfway decent HE but Nina has never hinted at any kind of extras even though her massage is very good. Very nice lady but I got a vibe that she might prefer women? I could be way off. Go there if you want a great legit massage by a pleasant, good looking lady.

RainyBoy1
04-25-23, 02:58
https://us-honolulu.bedpage.com/therapeuticmassage/n-kuakini-st/22970997.html

See my Feb 2022 review above. She used to use her real photos in her advertisements. The photo in these ads are fake. She is no longer at CC. I recommend her.I've been away from the scene for almost a year but then I couldn't control myself and I took a bite and visited Jane the other day because I was staying in kalihi for a good while. She's located by Liliha bakery closer to the hospital with a parking stall in the front. (she don't have her ad anymore but she'll probably post it again) and yes, as far as what Jan Fortifore mentioned, I'd say go for it. She is definitely petite and sweet. I asked for 30 min = $50 (which is HF) Barely any massage but I'm a skinny guy so she did kinda wrestle me and gave me the sharpshooter. On the flip, still got the towel on and asked what I wanted. I asked just the HE as she don't do FS or BJ. But she'll insist of doing body slide for $$ so I said Nope. A little roaming and she got on top reverse cowgirl HE. Not jackhammer action but it certainly wasn't that satisfying either. No repeat but if I ever feel the urge to be around Liliha side then maybe ill scoop another round to see if there can be more to it because she's definitely my type if your into small asian.

Total dmg = $ . 5.

Shima44
04-26-23, 00:41
She will be back on 5/11.

BeaverLiquor
04-26-23, 10:52
I'm racking my brain trying to figure out what the "sharpshooter" is. And did she undress for the reverse cg he?

I've been away from the scene for almost a year but then I couldn't control myself and I took a bite and visited Jane the other day because I was staying in kalihi for a good while. She's located by Liliha bakery closer to the hospital with a parking stall in the front. (she don't have her ad anymore but she'll probably post it again) and yes, as far as what Jan Fortifore mentioned, I'd say go for it. She is definitely petite and sweet. I asked for 30 min = $50 (which is HF) Barely any massage but I'm a skinny guy so she did kinda wrestle me and gave me the sharpshooter. On the flip, still got the towel on and asked what I wanted. I asked just the HE as she don't do FS or BJ. But she'll insist of doing body slide for $$ so I said Nope. A little roaming and she got on top reverse cowgirl HE. Not jackhammer action but it certainly wasn't that satisfying either. No repeat but if I ever feel the urge to be around Liliha side then maybe ill scoop another round to see if there can be more to it because she's definitely my type if your into small asian.

Total dmg = $ . 5.

Bono888
04-26-23, 13:08
Sharpshooter is a wrestling moved used by Bret Hart back in the 90's. It was his finishing moved used to make his opponents submit. You can google it to get a better idea of what it is.

I'm racking my brain trying to figure out what the "sharpshooter" is. And did she undress for the reverse cg he?

I've been away from the scene for almost a year but then I couldn't control myself and I took a bite and visited Jane the other day because I was staying in kalihi for a good while. She's located by Liliha bakery closer to the hospital with a parking stall in the front. (she don't have her ad anymore but she'll probably post it again) and yes, as far as what Jan Fortifore mentioned, I'd say go for it. She is definitely petite and sweet. I asked for 30 min = $50 (which is HF) Barely any massage but I'm a skinny guy so she did kinda wrestle me and gave me the sharpshooter. On the flip, still got the towel on and asked what I wanted. I asked just the HE as she don't do FS or BJ. But she'll insist of doing body slide for $$ so I said Nope. A little roaming and she got on top reverse cowgirl HE. Not jackhammer action but it certainly wasn't that satisfying either. No repeat but if I ever feel the urge to be around Liliha side then maybe ill scoop another round to see if there can be more to it because she's definitely my type if your into small asian.

Total dmg = $ . 5.

HogBalls69
04-26-23, 17:18
Sharpshooter is a wrestling moved used by Bret Hart back in the 90's. It was his finishing moved used to make his opponents submit. You can google it to get a better idea of what it is.Better than being on the end of a crippler crossface I guess. LOL.

Pok Gai
04-26-23, 17:50
she'll insist of doing body slide for $$ so I said Nope. A little roaming and she got on top reverse cowgirl HE. Not jackhammer action but it certainly wasn't that satisfying either. No repeat but if I ever feel the urge to be around Liliha side then maybe ill scoop another round to see if there can be more to it because she's definitely my type if your into small asian.

Total dmg = $ . 5.Hmm. Ya know if the body slide was the nani on JR till I pop. I would consider it. IF she's really decent looking. Like I don't need to pop inside. But body slides are usually so F-and lame. I'm reading these reviews of cute-ISH. That ISH tells me there's some negatives LOL.

Liliha that's like all old residential? Man I cannot wait for some Kapuna giving you the stare.

how accurate is this pic from the BP ad?

Cloe Stone
04-26-23, 18:44

Total dmg = $ . 5.My research indicates that Jane is Jannie from Vera's Place. Small, nice Thai Lady. Decent massage and reverse cowgirl position HE is her go to move. She had a good attitude, yet it has been quite a while since partaking in her services. As it always turns out, she has surely learned to up-sell and ruin the overall experience for us customers.

Aloha,

CS.

Johnny14
04-26-23, 21:12
Hmm. Ya know if the body slide was the nani on JR till I pop. I would consider it. IF she's really decent looking. Like I don't need to pop inside. But body slides are usually so F-and lame. I'm reading these reviews of cute-ISH. That ISH tells me there's some negatives LOL.

Liliha that's like all old residential? Man I cannot wait for some Kapuna giving you the stare.

how accurate is this pic from the BP ad?Her puntang looks ripe and plump for the picking. Never mind those old kapunas looking at you in Liliha, but if you happen to wear those tight shorts with a bulge showing, that old lady may soon want some of your shalong for her own pleasure. I was thinking of going there, but pass for now.

RainyBoy1
04-27-23, 02:24
I'm racking my brain trying to figure out what the "sharpshooter" is. And did she undress for the reverse cg he?She still got her clothes on. LOL Yeah, pretty bummed and shot a disappointing load. I would rather just pay the 30 mins HF 50 (including the HE w / o the massage) instead.

DontTouchThat
04-27-23, 12:47
Hmm. Ya know if the body slide was the nani on JR till I pop. I would consider it. IF she's really decent looking. Like I don't need to pop inside. But body slides are usually so F-and lame. I'm reading these reviews of cute-ISH. That ISH tells me there's some negatives LOL.

how accurate is this pic from the BP ad?Someone posted a pic of her from her a while back. She looks like a 5 tbh. Kind of a regular frumpy middle aged asian girl.

PoonPounder808
04-27-23, 17:35
Someone posted a pic of her from her a while back. She looks like a 5 tbh. Kind of a regular frumpy middle aged asian girl.If she is the Jenny / Janny from CC. She is mid 30's to mid 40's. Short, flat stomach but not toned, nice fake tits, nice probably fake ass. She won't allow FS or BJ but will let you DATY at a cost. If she likes you or your rod you have a chance to get that at rates far below what she quotes others. As always YMMV.

YoursTruly808
04-28-23, 14:48
https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/hws/d/honolulu-wellness-therapist/7613446860.html

Wondering if she does any HE.

Blake123
04-29-23, 06:56
Someone posted a pic of her from her a while back. She looks like a 5 tbh. Kind of a regular frumpy middle aged asian girl.I think she looks pretty good. And, she does have an awesome rack. But...she is expensive like the others.

Pok Gai
05-01-23, 14:24
Someone posted a pic of her from her a while back. She looks like a 5 tbh. Kind of a regular frumpy middle aged asian girl.LOL thanks, saving the $ then.

YoungMonger808
05-01-23, 16:24
If she is the Jenny / Janny from CC. She is mid 30's to mid 40's. Short, flat stomach but not toned, nice fake tits, nice probably fake ass. She won't allow FS or BJ but will let you DATY at a cost. If she likes you or your rod you have a chance to get that at rates far below what she quotes others. As always YMMV.1000% spot on. Only difference is rates will go lower if she likes you. Fiv is the inky other add on.

Bottom Out
05-01-23, 18:45
I think she looks pretty good. And, she does have an awesome rack. But...she is expensive like the others.Are you basing that off just that pic? Body looks good but where's the face pic? You seen her before?

Blake123
05-02-23, 06:04
Are you basing that off just that pic? Body looks good but where's the face pic? You seen her before?Basing it on actually meeting her.

Kumuman
05-02-23, 16:41
Are you basing that off just that pic? Body looks good but where's the face pic? You seen her before?Jannie.

Barely if at all 5 feet tall cute face looks late 20'S but probably early 30's but who cares she looks good body is banging but does have enhanced boobs.

Massage ahh not her specialty she'll want to go straight to fully nude body rub which is enjoyable but damn so annoying cause once you see her pussy Damn!

Ck813
05-02-23, 16:41
She is one of the hottest Thais and expensive out there. Her face is nice and her solid little body is fricking just that solid. But, she has no massage skills and will soak you wallet dry.

I think she looks pretty good. And, she does have an awesome rack. But...she is expensive like the others.

DaaBoy
05-02-23, 17:31
I had a sesh with her. She's alright.

Service has been described and is accurate so I won't get into that other than she's friendly and nice.

Looks wise, she does have a bangin, tight body. Spinner for sure with pretty big boobs. They aren't rock hard but nice and firm. Her face is ok. I wouldn't say she's ugly, but definitely not a head turner by any means. She's just kind of average in that department. Does have a really nice, really tempting pussy.

Would I repeat? I don't know. As others have said, it's a limited menu and expensive for upgrades. But there is something different about this kind of place vs AMPs. At AMPs you already know the routine and you know there's been 100 other dicks and mouths in those pussies before you. At these HE places, there's a bit more of that challenge aspect. Double edge sword of course because you can break your wallet and not get what you're looking for.

L: 6.

B: 9.

A: 8.

S: 8.

NixonBanks
05-03-23, 00:14
Does anyone have the link for Jane? Just curious.

Bono888
05-03-23, 13:05
I had the chance to try her out recently. Picture is accurate and IMO she is super hot with a banging body. Massage was pretty good. Not super strong which is how I usually like but above average.

Her rates is a little higher than other places but IMO it's worth it for a good massage from a hot girl.

I know the ad say "professional massage only" but did any mongers get any play from her? I assume if there is play, we'll probably have to pay a pretty penny. I didn't bother asking.

https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/bts/d/honolulu-le-siri-health-and-massage/7613026663.html

DaaBoy
05-03-23, 16:05
I had the chance to try her out recently. Picture is accurate and IMO she is super hot with a banging body. Massage was pretty good. Not super strong which is how I usually like but above average.

Her rates is a little higher than other places but IMO it's worth it for a good massage from a hot girl.

I know the ad say "professional massage only" but did any mongers get any play from her? I assume if there is play, we'll probably have to pay a pretty penny. I didn't bother asking.

https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/bts/d/honolulu-le-siri-health-and-massage/7613026663.htmlNegative on play.

Ck813
05-03-23, 18:15
What makes them extra special that they charge these high prices? Just like the one in Pearlridge phase 1 top floor by the elevators, $80 and change. Unless they have different techniques using special lotions oils ext fuck these high prices. Or, less tip.

Negative on play.

DaaBoy
05-03-23, 18:33
What makes them extra special that they charge these high prices? Just like the one in Pearlridge phase 1 top floor by the elevators, $80 and change. Unless they have different techniques using special lotions oils ext fuck these high prices. Or, less tip.This is just an assumption on my part, but I imagine she thinks highly enough of her massage skills to charge her rate, but in addition to that her looks also factor into that. She is quite attractive and no doubt male clients are interested if nothing more than to have a good massage by a hot chick.

Ck813
05-04-23, 11:09
I kinda get what you are saying. I guess this is where TEHO saying goes. I want a hot chick but would rather have an awesome massage with a decent or 5 rated chick than a POS massage. I mean, $80 plus $20 tip wow inflation LOL.

Anyone try Michelle Obara I think her name is? $70 I think is high already and I don't consider myself cheap just reasonable. It's the cheap ass guys who give $5 tip that I think spoils it. Plus the greedy massages therapists too who think we all should tip $20 for a shit massage.

I have walked out on massages in 5-10 minutes if the massage was that bad.

This is just an assumption on my part, but I imagine she thinks highly enough of her massage skills to charge her rate, but in addition to that her looks also factor into that. She is quite attractive and no doubt male clients are interested if nothing more than to have a good massage by a hot chick.

Big Gulp
05-04-23, 18:32

https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/bts/d/honolulu-le-siri-health-and-massage/7613026663.htmlShe is hot, now maybe one of you mongers might propose to her since she hasn't turned to the darkside yet.

YoursTruly808
05-05-23, 15:23
She's hot. Is it rude to get fully naked for a massage? Her seeing my junior would make me happy.

I'm thinking next time I get the body massage and scrub. Use that as an excuse to get naked since I got the scrub option.

https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/bts/d/honolulu-le-siri-health-and-massage/7613026663.html

MushiBoy
05-05-23, 16:29
She's hot. Is it rude to get fully naked for a massage? Her seeing my junior would make me happy.

I'm thinking next time I get the body massage and scrub. Use that as an excuse to get naked since I got the scrub option.

https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/bts/d/honolulu-le-siri-health-and-massage/7613026663.htmlSaw her a few weeks ago and to me, she is not very expensive, She charged me $105 for a 90 minute massage which is quite reasonable in today's environment. She is pleasant to talk to and very friendly. Hope no one irritates her.

Ck813
05-05-23, 17:20
Not at all unless they ask you to stay dressed. I get full unclothed all the time unless that say not to.

Samurai808
05-05-23, 20:44
After a shower, Uncle usually just lie down with the same bath towel around my waist. Usually half way thru the session, with all that Muay Thai stretching action, ends up on the floor anyway. #IYKUK 😄. Also, if there is no shower and/or no towel, don't forget to go under the top thin sheet. But it is always fun to go Comando and watch the response. Enjoy!

Not at all unless they ask you to stay dressed. I get full unclothed all the time unless that say not to.

Ck813
05-06-23, 01:56
You get the traditional Thai massage? The new style no more all the stretching. The stretching hurts man. Broke my knees and shit. Some Thais you got to get up and slap their head haha. But seriously they no listen. I tell them no stretch and then they grab my legs arms and shit and fuck I should shoot my cum up their ass and shit these mother fuckers. But nah go commando!!

After a shower, Uncle usually just lie down with the same bath towel around my waist. Usually half way thru the session, with all that Muay Thai stretching action, ends up on the floor anyway. #IYKUK 😄. Also, if there is no shower and/or no towel, don't forget to go under the top thin sheet. But it is always fun to go Comando and watch the response. Enjoy!

Ajarn
05-06-23, 21:36
Not at all unless they ask you to stay dressed. I get fully unclothed all the time unless that say not to.I've learned that even if the MT orders you to keep your undies on, just take them off anyway. When they come back in the room, they won't say anything. Once I was told to wear my underpants, but after a few minutes of massage, she bent over and whispered is my ear if I wouldn't mind taking them off.

Of course, I keep them on at massage schools or Japanese shops.

Samurai808
05-07-23, 18:17
Uncle getting to be broken record here, but Uncle must say for the low low price of $60/ hour, $90/90 minutes, Auntie Nancy C. Has most everyone beat, as quality of the massage is top level amazing. Better than any Massuese found at a Physical Therepist's office, along with their sky high rates of at least $90/ hour that most charge.

With a sweet, humble attitude and girl next door beauty, Auntie Nancy definetly beats most of the Uncle finds on BP as well, in terms of massage that is, as no extras or play here, but definitely you will get your monies worth guaranteed. Only problem, everytime Uncle call last minute, she always booked, so need to book early and just to let you know, no shower available, so be sure to be clean and smelling good before you go.

https://www.yelp.com/biz/nancy-chidsanthia-therapeutic-massage-honolulu

https://www.instagram.com/nancythaimassage/

So if there is are any suggestions of a provider that compares in terms of low price and high quality of massage, with or without extras. As inflation is real and hitting all of us, please share and maybe we can rate and then support the best ones out there. Mahalo. . .

Saw her a few weeks ago and to me, she is not very expensive, She charged me $105 for a 90 minute massage which is quite reasonable in today's environment. She is pleasant to talk to and very friendly. Hope no one irritates her.

YoursTruly808
05-07-23, 21:22
Uncle getting to be broken record here, but Uncle must say for the low low price of $60/ hour, $90/90 minutes, Auntie Nancy C. Has most everyone beat, as quality of the massage is top level amazing. Better than any Massuese found at a Physical Therepist's office, along with their sky high rates of at least $90/ hour that most charge.

With a sweet, humble attitude and girl next door beauty, Auntie Nancy definetly beats most of the Uncle finds on BP as well, in terms of massage that is, as no extras or play here, but definitely you will get your monies worth guaranteed. Only problem, everytime Uncle call last minute, she always booked, so need to book early and just to let you know, no shower available, so be sure to be clean and smelling good before you go.

So if there is are any suggestions of a provider that compares in terms of low price and high quality of massage, with or without extras. As inflation is real and hitting all of us, please share and maybe we can rate and then support the best ones out there. Mahalo. . .I have both Nancy C and Maluhia on my list of good quality and affordable price massages. Which one to choose depends on you.

Maluhia is a petite Asian local Filipino cutie. Her massage is good quality but not as strong as Nancy's. If you need a stronger massage then definitely Nancy. Both are legit no play.

https://www.massagebook.com/HONOLULU~Massage~paloma

Moku808
05-09-23, 14:44

So if there is are any suggestions of a provider that compares in terms of low price and high quality of massage, with or without extras. As inflation is real and hitting all of us, please share and maybe we can rate and then support the best ones out there. Mahalo. . .Macy still charging $60 an hour too, with good firm massage and the extras available with no hard upsell. Cannot go wrong here. http://honolulu.mojovillage.com/services/massage/bb-amazing-spa_361233.

Hunt638
05-09-23, 18:03
Facts, she is 54 , she has one daughter and her 20's, yes, she drinks wine, yes, she does have a scar on her stomach, yes, her tits are fake, but she has a nice clean-shaven pussy and it's real small and she will fuck you in all directions, yes, it's a clean shaven good eating Japanese pussy, OK, so Hair Massage is not the best but we're not there for her massage, there are no rules, and she never watches the clock and yes, maybe you can fuck her two times in the same session, and when I say there are no rules, I mean, there are zero rules. I don't have to go in the details. Basically, I'm going to say yes to all your questions. , you can give her 200 for starters, but if she does a bunch of crazy shit that she's not supposed to be doing, you should give her more, so I'm 56 years old and Japanese girls look young to me if you're in your 40's or 30's or 20's this might not be something you want to deal with, she will suck your dick fairly well. You can do 69 but maybe she doesn't have as much section as some of the other superstars but anyway it's 100% girlfriend experience and yeah she likes to talk a lot so maybe she's not a perfect 10 but when she bends over and let you fuck that nice tight pussy I tend to come fairly fast, she is not fat and she is not real skinny but anyway, that's my report. She has her own studio at kapi'olani Boulevard look at her ads on craigslist.

Samurai808
05-09-23, 19:21
Just sharing.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CoFty-vsYlU/

https://maluhiamassage.com/

I have both Nancy C and Maluhia on my list of good quality and affordable price massages. Which one to choose depends on you.

Maluhia is a petite Asian local Filipino cutie. Her massage is good quality but not as strong as Nancy's. If you need a stronger massage then definitely Nancy. Both are legit no play.

https://www.massagebook.com/HONOLULU~Massage~paloma

Ajarn
05-09-23, 21:29

So if there is are any suggestions of a provider that compares in terms of low price and high quality of massage, with or without extras. As inflation is real and hitting all of us, please share and maybe we can rate and then support the best ones out there. Mahalo. . .The urgent problem is not the lack of a shower, but the lack of a toilet! Unless you're used to going in the shower. The men's room is down one hall, then down another hall. So be sure to take a leak first, especially if you choose a longer session.

Guapo Marx
05-09-23, 22:48
The urgent problem is not the lack of a shower, but the lack of a toilet! Unless you're used to going in the shower. The men's room is down one hall, then down another hall. So be sure to take a leak first, especially if you choose a longer session.This is exactly what I am looking for. Thanks.

Samurai808
05-09-23, 23:40
Prior to the massage, Uncle usually stop over Splash bar next door, have few drinks at the bar to cool down and unwind and take care of any business before hand, makes for an even more relaxing and enjoyable massage.

The urgent problem is not the lack of a shower, but the lack of a toilet! Unless you're used to going in the shower. The men's room is down one hall, then down another hall. So be sure to take a leak first, especially if you choose a longer session.

Rev1274
05-11-23, 08:15
Prior to the massage, Uncle usually stop over Splash bar next door, have few drinks at the bar to cool down and unwind and take care of any business before hand, makes for an even more relaxing and enjoyable massage.Isn't club splash the area where they had the gang fight of Micronesians?

Shima44
05-13-23, 01:57
Is FS still 220?.

Big Gulp
05-13-23, 11:52
Is FS still 220?.Not sure about now but I used to give her about 150, no complaints.

Shima44
05-13-23, 14:49
Not sure about now but I used to give her about 150, no complaints.Okay. I guess I will find out when I see her.

Zoomer44
05-18-23, 08:28
Facts, she is 54 , she has one daughter and her 20's, yes, she drinks wine, yes, she does have a scar on her stomach, yes, her tits are fake, but she has a nice clean-shaven pussy and it's real small and she will fuck you in all directions, yes, it's a clean shaven good eating Japanese pussy, OK, so Hair Massage is not the best but we're not there for her massage, there are no rules, and she never watches the clock and yes, maybe you can fuck her two times in the same session, and when I say there are no rules, I mean, there are zero rules. I don't have to go in the details. Basically, I'm going to say yes to all your questions. , you can give her 200 for starters, but if she does a bunch of crazy shit that she's not supposed to be doing, you should give her more, so I'm 56 years old and Japanese girls look young to me if you're in your 40's or 30's or 20's this might not be something you want to deal with, she will suck your dick fairly well. You can do 69 but maybe she doesn't have as much section as some of the other superstars but anyway it's 100% girlfriend experience and yeah she likes to talk a lot so maybe she's not a perfect 10 but when she bends over and let you fuck that nice tight pussy I tend to come fairly fast, she is not fat and she is not real skinny but anyway, that's my report. She has her own studio at kapi'olani Boulevard look at her ads on craigslist.Theres lots of posting of how she ghosted guys who went thew the time of getting ready, driving to her location, finding street parking, waiting outside her place, but no return call to tell you apt#.

TrialnError
05-18-23, 16:16
Facts, she is 54 , she has one daughter and her 20's, yes, she drinks wine, yes, she does have a scar on her stomach, yes, her tits are fake, but she has a nice clean-shaven pussy and it's real small and she will fuck you in all directions, yes, it's a clean shaven good eating Japanese pussy, OK, so Hair Massage is not the best but we're not there for her massage, there are no rules, and she never watches the clock and yes, maybe you can fuck her two times in the same session, and when I say there are no rules, I mean, there are zero rules. I don't have to go in the details. Basically, I'm going to say yes to all your questions. , you can give her 200 for starters, but if she does a bunch of crazy shit that she's not supposed to be doing, you should give her more, so I'm 56 years old and Japanese girls look young to me if you're in your 40's or 30's or 20's this might not be something you want to deal with, she will suck your dick fairly well. You can do 69 but maybe she doesn't have as much section as some of the other superstars but anyway it's 100% girlfriend experience and yeah she likes to talk a lot so maybe she's not a perfect 10 but when she bends over and let you fuck that nice tight pussy I tend to come fairly fast, she is not fat and she is not real skinny but anyway, that's my report. She has her own studio at kapi'olani Boulevard look at her ads on craigslist.How does the daughter look?

Bench Warmer
05-18-23, 17:22
Theres lots of posting of how she ghosted guys who went thew the time of getting ready, driving to her location, finding street parking, waiting outside her place, but no return call to tell you apt#.Seems like since Hunt's post she stopped responding to new customer inquiries. I guess everyone is hitting her up.

YoursTruly808
05-19-23, 02:16
Haven't seen her post before. But there's 2 ads with different phone numbers.

https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/bts/d/honolulu-relaxing-massage/7622726580.html

https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/bts/d/honolulu-rejuvenating-relaxing-massage/7622027916.html

Guapo Marx
05-19-23, 05:39
The urgent problem is not the lack of a shower, but the lack of a toilet! Unless you're used to going in the shower. The men's room is down one hall, then down another hall. So be sure to take a leak first, especially if you choose a longer session.She exceeded my expectations. She is serious about giving a great massage. Expect to be sore for a few days. If she ever did do extras good luck getting hard. Not happening you are in pain. A good pain.

Zoomer44
05-19-23, 08:27
Any info?

https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/res/d/am-michelle/7622264962.html

YoursTruly808
05-19-23, 17:24
Any info?

https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/res/d/am-michelle/7622264962.htmlhttps://www.instagram.com/nicole_scharer/

Zoomer44
05-22-23, 12:45
https://www.instagram.com/nicole_scharer/To big for me.

AceDoe
05-23-23, 00:26
Okay. I guess I will find out when I see her.Is she still BBFS?

Shima44
05-23-23, 13:12
Is she still BBFS?Sorry not sure.

DJ Quick
05-23-23, 20:05
Is she still BBFS?Sorry but she is CFS now as far as I know. Still same price though.

PoonPounder808
05-24-23, 16:53
Sorry but she is CFS now as far as I know. Still same price though.This is a case in point of my "hate to break it to you" post.

HogBalls69
05-24-23, 18:13
This is a case in point of my "hate to break it to you" post.FWIW based on my own experience, my very first visit with Mei involved a massage and a HE only while she allowed roaming over her clothes. Since then, she kinda reminds me a lot of Macy with starting out CFS then within a few minutes it becomes BBFS (as well as DATY). It is all YMMV. Providers just like mongers have their own personal preferences. No two providers are exactly alike.

GiAnt34
05-26-23, 19:32
https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/hws/d/honolulu-terrific-massage-specials/7625327466.html

Came across this ad on Craigslist. If anyone has tried this massage therapist and can let me know how the session went, please message me.

YoursTruly808
05-27-23, 01:03
https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/hws/d/honolulu-terrific-massage-specials/7625327466.html

Came across this ad on Craigslist. If anyone has tried this massage therapist and can let me know how the session went, please message me.That's the dude who only give HE to women. If you a dude he only give regular massages.

Asianlover4u
05-27-23, 02:07
That's the dude who only give HE to women. If you a dude he only give regular massages.Us mongerers have it all wrong we should all be male therapists and have the women come to us then we actually get paid to have a good time.

TrialnError
05-28-23, 21:05
Us mongerers have it all wrong we should all be male therapists and have the women come to us then we actually get paid to have a good time.I wonder how many girls would go? I think Japan get places like this.

LVB808
05-30-23, 12:14
Anyone tried this one out? Apparently Japanese MILF working out of CC. This isn't Yuki is it? TIA.

https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/bts/d/honolulu-massrge-session/7624628440.html

Shima44
05-30-23, 13:22
Anyone tried this one out? Apparently Japanese MILF working out of CC. This isn't Yuki is it? TIA.

https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/bts/d/honolulu-massrge-session/7624628440.htmlThat's not Yuki. This Japanese MILF is renting a room from Mai. Yuki did rent that same room from awhile.

Jonathan2370
05-30-23, 14:24

https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/bts/d/honolulu-massrge-session/7624628440.htmlTried her but massage was not good and only offered HJ.

Shima44
05-30-23, 19:41
Tried her but massage was not good and only offered HJ.What was the total for massage & HJ?

Zcorn
05-31-23, 05:05

https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/bts/d/honolulu-massrge-session/7624628440.htmlThis is Rika. Plenty of reviews via search but may have to go back few years.

Zoomer44
06-01-23, 14:31
This is Rika. Plenty of reviews via search but may have to go back few years.I liked her. Went way over 60 mins.

LVB808
06-01-23, 16:05
Thank you all for your help. This was the info I wanted. Much appreciated!

Zoomer44
06-01-23, 18:21
https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/bts/d/honolulu-japanese-therapudic-massage/7627466549.html

Still Ghosting, don't waste your time. Drive there for nothing.

Ajarn
06-01-23, 19:17
https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/bts/d/honolulu-japanese-therapudic-massage/7627466549.html

Still Ghosting, don't waste your time. Drive there for nothing.Not familiar with Craigslist. Where do you find the phone number?

Darksidez
06-01-23, 19:28

Still Ghosting, don't waste your time. Drive there for nothing.She may have been too drunk, wasted at the time.

Zoomer44
06-01-23, 21:00
Anyone tried? I tried to make a appointment but she was already six hours ahead.

https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/bts/d/honolulu-heal-your-body-through-great/7625424994.html

HawaiiSteve
06-02-23, 15:15
Anyone tried? I tried to make a appointment but she was already six hours ahead.

https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/bts/d/honolulu-heal-your-body-through-great/7625424994.htmlIf I'm not mistaken. I believe this is at aloha thai.

Member #1695
06-02-23, 15:26
If I'm not mistaken. I believe this is at aloha thai.This is at Thai Banyan.

MKHi808
06-02-23, 15:58
If I'm not mistaken. I believe this is at aloha thai.She is at Thai Banyan.

Samurai808
06-02-23, 17:18
Look like Auntie GiGi working out of Thai Banyan with Auntie Nina. Auntie GiGi looks "Mighty, Mighty", like got plenty upper body strength, along with "Hefty, Hefty" thighs to give strong massage and take Uncle down into submission...

https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/hws/d/honolulu-massage-for-your-body-reach/7626438461.html

If I'm not mistaken. I believe this is at aloha thai.

Zoomer44
06-03-23, 17:00

https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/bts/d/honolulu-heal-your-body-through-great/7625424994.htmlJust came back from her awesome massage. Also had HE.

TrialnError
06-03-23, 19:30
Not familiar with Craigslist. Where do you find the phone number?If they don't put the number on the ad itself then hit the reply button, it'll have their email and phone number on there.

Ilvasians
06-03-23, 21:25
Just came back from her awesome massage. Also had HE.Yes good massage with HE. Funny cause Nina doesn't play.

Samurai808
06-03-23, 21:55
Haiya. "This posting has been deleted by its author. ".

https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/bts/d/honolulu-heal-your-body-through-great/7625424994.html

Better find her here. https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/hws/d/honolulu-massage-for-your-body-reach/7626438461.html.

Yes good massage with HE. Funny cause Nina doesn't play.

Samurai808
06-04-23, 02:49
Fuiyou Auntie GiGi posting again, Uncle thought everybody scare her away even before we get to try. Better add her number in before she disappear again.

She only take out one picture in her new post, but lucky still got it.

https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/bts/d/honolulu-heal-your-body-through-great/7628620709.html

Haiya. "This posting has been deleted by its author. ".

Better find her here. https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/hws/d/honolulu-massage-for-your-body-reach/7626438461.html.

Shima44
06-04-23, 18:00
Fuiyou & Haiya. Egg Fried Rice.

Samurai808
06-05-23, 16:02
Uncle only dream about eating Auntie Gigi's Nasi Kang Kang directly out of the pot, while she toss Uncle's salad. So Shiok.

Fuiyou & Haiya. Egg Fried Rice.

Zoomer44
06-05-23, 23:37
Uncle only dream about eating Auntie Gigi's Nasi Kang Kang directly out of the pot, while she toss Uncle's salad. So Shiok.Pork tofu, bannana jamma.

Zoomer44
06-06-23, 00:13
Just came back from her awesome massage. Also had HE.Great Massage with a twist.

Been coaching this massage girl, how I would like my massage. She gives awesome massages but I added her to do dick teases from the start to the end to get your rod throbbing hard and feeling good so by the time you turn over it just wants to blast off.

She does not do full service just HJ. Must tell her in the beginning " blue ball service".

Forgot to mention her massage. She has strong fingers, scalp, massage, all body massage, Trist the back with the leg pushed over, Towel like the why strap and pull the neck. She really cares about her massage and it feels so good I forget the about the teases. LOL.

It's 200 and she could use all the input to make it better and better.

PM me for more info. Town side. South king.

Zoomer44
06-06-23, 10:26
Because of harassing texts, she no longer offers this service.

She does not do full service just HJ. Must tell her in the beginning " blue ball service".

Forgot to mention her massage. She has strong fingers, scalp, massage, all body massage, Trist the back with the leg pushed over, Towel like the why strap and pull the neck. She really cares about her massage and it feels so good I forget the about the teases. LOL.

Zoomer44
06-07-23, 10:35
Some females ask for the cash up front, always made me wonder are there guys that really don't pay. Yes, in fact a member in here just did that, also demanded services she does not do, made dirty phone calls on two different numbers, etc.

LocaLoppa
06-07-23, 11:26
Sad that it's not isolated. Many girls are victims of Fuks who run without paying. They have photos of dudes who no pay and no let them back in but the dickless.

Go to next AMP do same thing. Demand services get a few still doing this throw money at Girl demand BBFS.

Stalking sad is common. All this part of the dark side of this game flying under the radar.

Pay to play boys every game has a price.

Some females ask for the cash up front, always made me wonder are there guys that really don't pay. Yes, in fact a member in here just did that, also demanded services she does not do, made dirty phone calls on two different numbers, etc.

Ck813
06-07-23, 14:42
I will never ever pay up front ever again. I got ripped off too many times. I understand the provider being weary of guys not paying but that is the game and world we live in. Hire protection. Shit hire me.

A friend once told me MTS don't have protection. Have you messed with an AMP? See what happens. No one wants trouble but it happens. A dangerous would we live in. Mongers providers prostitution and so on.

Shima44
06-17-23, 22:15
I got to see her today. Made an appt yesterday No Problem. She text me like 40 mins before My appt to see if I was still coming told her yes. Than she text me back telling me her donation is now 220 . Went up 20 was 200. When I got to her location I text her to let her know. She came to get me. Went up to her room got undressed showered massage FS showered got dressed out in 55 mins. While I was with her she wasn't on her phone. Wasn't drinking or drunk. Parked at ala moana center walk over to her location. Had fun & a great time. Happy she didn't ghosted me.

Handsome111
06-18-23, 13:00
I got to see her today. Made an appt yesterday No Problem. She text me like 40 mins before My appt to see if I was still coming told her yes. Than she text me back telling me her donation is now 220 . Went up 20 was 200. When I got to her location I text her to let her know. She came to get me. Went up to her room got undressed showered massage FS showered got dressed out in 55 mins. While I was with her she wasn't on her phone. Wasn't drinking or drunk. Parked at ala moana center walk over to her location. Had fun & a great time. Happy she didn't ghosted me.How come all of the sudden there so many reports of this provider.

Zoomer44
06-19-23, 09:41
How come all of the sudden there so many reports of this provider.Cause she's a ripoff.

Logan 5595
06-19-23, 21:46
Anyone see Lena before?

https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/bts/d/honolulu-relaxing-massage-by-lena/7634132050.html

GiAnt34
06-20-23, 20:59
Yes good massage with HE. Funny cause Nina doesn't play.There were 2 recent posts of Gigi doing a good massage and happy ending while working at Nina's Thai Banyan shop. I believe all recent posts of Thai Banyan have been good massage and no happy ending. Things change. While Nina still may not play, other ladies that work there may offer extras, which helps pay the rent.

Some therapists at legitimate shops won't touch your dick, however, they will allow you to touch them. If this enhances your massage session, add a little to their tip. She will appreciate it and tells her that you are open to extras.

Yankees808
06-20-23, 21:22
How come all of the sudden there so many reports of this provider.I like Yuki she's chill. But I never once had her when she wasn't drunk LOL. She can take a good pounding. I would recommend that if she's drunk make sure you finish fast cause at any moment she might throw up after all the back and forth rocking motion sickness LOL.

Zoomer44
06-24-23, 12:07
i like yuki she's chill. But i never once had her when she wasn't drunk lol. She can take a good pounding. I would recommend that if she's drunk make sure you finish fast cause at any moment she might throw up after all the back and forth rocking motion sickness lol.she will ghost you.

Shima44
06-24-23, 15:04
She will be back July 7th.

TrialnError
06-24-23, 22:47
she will ghost you.I feel bad, I ghosted her, she actually replied back to me but I ended up seeing another provider.

EmSee
06-26-23, 12:30
She will be back July 7th.She aint as great as she use to be when she was at 9th ave. I suggest if you're in to just FS with Jgirls try the ones at ilikai marina. Younger and Fob Japanese as they can be.

Bono888
06-26-23, 13:39
To the best of my knowledge, Mie / Yuki are the only true Japanese people working. There are others that would advertise that they are Japanese but are actually Chinese. I only sampled Mie before and agree with the previous review. She's ok and would get the job done. But would love to explore other younger and real J girls.

Are there any current ads for the "Ilikai Marina" J girls?

She aint as great as she use to be when she was at 9th ave. I suggest if you're in to just FS with Jgirls try the ones at ilikai marina. Younger and Fob Japanese as they can be.

She will be back July 7th.

PostOfficeMan
06-26-23, 21:56
To the best of my knowledge, Mie / Yuki are the only true Japanese people working. There are others that would advertise that they are Japanese but are actually Chinese. I only sampled Mie before and agree with the previous review. She's ok and would get the job done. But would love to explore other younger and real J girls.

Are there any current ads for the "Ilikai Marina" J girls?There's a few others. Probably my favorite is Kiku of K of Aloha on King St. She's legit waxing and massage. There's another one think went by the name Sammy that others have talked about. Also a few others that escape my mind.

EmSee
06-27-23, 00:21

Are there any current ads for the "Ilikai Marina" J girls?So when Riko is here I've been tending to her services and got to be someone she can open up to. Getting her dinner, talking story. Since her handlers won't let her out to much when she was at cc. But she let me in some info. Her friends also make the trip out here to work. Straight out of Japan. Note these girls do exactly the same service thru out Japan, new Zealand, Australia, etc. They are all in rotation.

If you ask me to compare to Mai. These jgirls blow her out of the water by a mile.

Go spend your 220 with the younger ones.

https://honolulu.bedpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/waikiki/23022840.html

DrSexMachine
06-27-23, 13:18
So when Riko is here I've been tending to her services and got to be someone she can open up to. Getting her dinner, talking story. Since her handlers won't let her out to much when she was at cc. But she let me in some info. Her friends also make the trip out here to work. Straight out of Japan. Note these girls do exactly the same service thru out Japan, new Zealand, Australia, etc. They are all in rotation.

If you ask me to compare to Mai. These jgirls blow her out of the water by a mile.

https://honolulu.bedpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/waikiki/23022840.htmlGot to use translator app or they can speak English?

Conker
06-27-23, 16:59

Are there any current ads for the "Ilikai Marina" J girls?https://honolulu.bedpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/waikiki/23020939.html

DJ Quick
06-27-23, 18:58
https://honolulu.bedpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/waikiki/23020939.html[/URL]Nice try Conker. The pictures are 100% fake. I doubt if they are even Japanese. SMH.

Conker
06-27-23, 19:46
Nice try Conker. The pictures are 100% fake. I doubt if they are even Japanese. SMH.It is ad with J girls working according to other posts on forum.

TrialnError
06-27-23, 20:25
Nice try Conker. The pictures are 100% fake. I doubt if they are even Japanese. SMH.There is an ad that has been confirmed by another monger that it is indeed younger Japanese girls from Japan doing rotations in Waikiki. The posts are in the Massage and Massage w / HE threads.

Hard808
06-27-23, 20:48
No professionals new to biz be nice.

I take it as young J are far and few between tired of the Chinese monopoly. May not be repeatable by some for me it satisfies my craving and will partake as the rotation changes.

There is an ad that has been confirmed by another monger that it is indeed younger Japanese girls from Japan doing rotations in Waikiki. The posts are in the Massage and Massage w / HE threads.

Fujii08
06-27-23, 20:49
So when Riko is here I've been tending to her services and got to be someone she can open up to. Getting her dinner, talking story. Since her handlers won't let her out to much when she was at cc. But she let me in some info. Her friends also make the trip out here to work. Straight out of Japan. Note these girls do exactly the same service thru out Japan, new Zealand, Australia, etc. They are all in rotation.

https://honolulu.bedpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/waikiki/23022840.htmlI make appointment and I got Chinese Not Japanese. In and out abut 40 min Rate is total 320. No massage at all and fake pictures.

Shima44
06-28-23, 01:07
I don't care about age & looks. For Me service is more important. I do see Mai & Yuki. Both are older than me which I'm okay with. Never had any problems to make an appt. I don't care about the massage. Both service I'm happy with. I probably going to see Mai more often than Yuki. Both have a rate of 220. Never got ghosted from Yuki yet. With Mai & Yuki no rush service. So far with both never went under 45 mins.

About young j-girls. If I went to see one I probably won't get the same service as I get from Mai & Yuki if I do probably it's going to be more than 220. I think at least 250-320. So for now I pass. If I can find one with a rate of 210/220 maybe.

The Quiz
06-28-23, 15:14
I don't care about age & looks. For Me service is more important. I do see Mai & Yuki. Both are older than me which I'm okay with. Never had any problems to make an appt. I don't care about the massage. Both service I'm happy with. I probably going to see Mai more often than Yuki. Both have a rate of 220. Never got ghosted from Yuki yet. With Mai & Yuki no rush service. So far with both never went under 45 mins.

About young j-girls. If I went to see one I probably won't get the same service as I get from Mai & Yuki if I do probably it's going to be more than 220. I think at least 250-320. So for now I pass. If I can find one with a rate of 210/220 maybe.You could probably score younger J-girls for free if you wanted to. Since the Japanese tourists are back Hawaii, you can score one in the usual tourists spots. Usually all they require is your time and attention, and in return some will show you a good time in bed. And if they aren't here to get laid at least you have a pretty eye candy to walk around with.

AwabiLover
07-05-23, 21:28
Did you guys noticed that several of our regular providers on CL are gone?

Samurai808
07-07-23, 11:30
First time Uncle seeing this one, but look like she's been around, Rates just a bit high for what Uncle looking for.

https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/hws/d/honolulu-thai-traditional/7640462903.html

https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread.php?2584971-Hello-my-name-is-Flora-808-358-0270-please-come-see-me-for-wonderful-Thai-massage-NURU-with-Fabulous-finish-relief-your-body-and-soul-%26%23128293%3B-%26%23127775%3B-%26%23128149%3B-%26%23128139%3B

❤65039;128149;Donation please ❤65039;128591;.

🌟 260 for 1 hour NURU b2 b massage with happy finishing 🌟.

💦 220 fun 30 minutes companion.

💦 300 for 1 hour companion with Nuru b2 b slice.

TrialnError
07-08-23, 00:43
First time Uncle seeing this one, but look like she's been around, Rates just a bit high for what Uncle looking for.

https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/hws/d/honolulu-thai-traditional/7640462903.html

https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread.php?2584971-Hello-my-name-is-Flora-808-358-0270-please-come-see-me-for-wonderful-Thai-massage-NURU-with-Fabulous-finish-relief-your-body-and-soul-%26%23128293%3B-%26%23127775%3B-%26%23128149%3B-%26%23128139%3B

❤65039;128149;Donation please ❤65039;128591;.

🌟 260 for 1 hour NURU b2 b massage with happy finishing 🌟.

💦 220 fun 30 minutes companion.

💦 300 for 1 hour companion with Nuru b2 b slice.Those rates are high. She got to lower them.

Shima44
07-08-23, 17:33
She is now at the llikai hotel. No longer at CC.

Johnny14
07-08-23, 21:51
Those rates are high. She got to lower them.So does she offer FS and shower? Nice tits a little on the chunky side but doable.

DJ Quick
07-13-23, 17:47
I make appointment and I got Chinese Not Japanese. In and out abut 40 min Rate is total 320. No massage at all and fake pictures.Hi bradah,

I think you and I can determine the real Japanese girl, right? In your opinion is Fuka Japanese or Chinese? $330 for 1 hr FS? If they are young and attractive, 330 is fine with me.

Kam44
07-13-23, 19:48
Hi bradah,

I think you and I can determine the real Japanese girl, right? In your opinion is Fuka Japanese or Chinese? $330 for 1 hr FS? If they are young and attractive, 330 is fine with me.When I made my appointment the mamasan specifically said they have j girls and c girls. I said if I don't get a Jgirl I'm walking out when I get there. Got a j girl but Fuka wasn't that great imo, I posted a review.

UkiSlamma
07-13-23, 21:57
Those rates are high. She got to lower them.I saw her when she was working at Lanna Thai on middle street, she has nice big breast to play with but that was it. She up sells and not worth the kala if you cannot hold your load to enjoy it. Her massage sucked with the usual jackhammer finish.

The Quiz
07-14-23, 01:09
When I made my appointment the mamasan specifically said they have j girls and c girls. I said if I don't get a Jgirl I'm walking out when I get there. Got a j girl but Fuka wasn't that great imo, I posted a review.How fast do the rotations come? Is mama / owner Japanese or Chinese?

White Lava
07-14-23, 21:58
Saw Macy's ad was back on Craigslist yesterday! She's back from vacation! Couldn't resist, called her up, set an appointment. As usual we had a great time. Can't get enough of little Macy!

TrialnError
07-15-23, 20:52
When I made my appointment the mamasan specifically said they have j girls and c girls. I said if I don't get a Jgirl I'm walking out when I get there. Got a j girl but Fuka wasn't that great imo, I posted a review.Did you get to see Noah? I tried setting an appointment yesterday but she was all booked up.

Shima44
07-16-23, 00:40
Went to see Mai this morning. Had fun & a great time. Her pussy smells & taste good love when she comes.

TrialnError
07-16-23, 20:42
Went to see Mai this morning. Had fun & a great time. Her pussy smells & taste good love when she comes.I should see her again, haven't seen her in awhile. Mai should start recruiting some J-girls since she's working near that other spa J-Spa which is bringing in some young J-girls.

Samurai808
07-16-23, 21:35
Looks like someone has moved into the old Good Day Thai Massage. Checked the number and it has references to an Ava. Anybody got some insights on this one?

TIA.

https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/hws/d/honolulu-best-thai-massage/7641937444.html

DJ Quick
07-17-23, 17:28
When I made my appointment the mamasan specifically said they have j girls and c girls. I said if I don't get a Jgirl I'm walking out when I get there. Got a j girl but Fuka wasn't that great imo, I posted a review.They also say that they have Taiwanese girl but when my Taiwanese friend tried, they admitted that it was Chinese not Taiwanese. Just pointing it out that mamasan don't tell the truth to their client. Cause they think we are stupid to tell the difference.

BruddahJoe
07-17-23, 23:21
Looks like someone has moved into the old Good Day Thai Massage. Checked the number and it has references to an Ava. Anybody got some insights on this one?

TIA.

https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/hws/d/honolulu-best-thai-massage/7641937444.htmlEven though same address as Am's old spot, I think this is just someone in Kayy's shop.

Samurai808
07-17-23, 23:35
Looks like uncle here will be giving the old Good Day another try.

https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/hws/d/honolulu-therapeutic-massage-by-thai/7644515824.html

TIA.

https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/hws/d/honolulu-best-thai-massage/7641937444.html

Samurai808
07-18-23, 01:31
Haiya it's the Auntie with the big kitty.

https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/hws/d/honolulu-therapeutic-massage-by-thai/7634329788.html

https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/hws/d/honolulu-therapeutic-massage-by-thai/7644515824.html

GiAnt34
07-18-23, 22:32

https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/hws/d/honolulu-therapeutic-massage-by-thai/7644515824.htmlShe says therapeutic massage only in her ad. Could someone that has gotten a massage from her within the last two months please message me and let me know if she offers a happy ending?

SailorMan00
07-21-23, 11:51

https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/hws/d/honolulu-therapeutic-massage-by-thai/7634329788.htmlHow big the kitty? All holes open?

Faconnable
07-21-23, 23:38
She says therapeutic massage only in her ad. Could someone that has gotten a massage from her within the last two months please message me and let me know if she offers a happy ending?I went by recently to TOFTT. I can confirm this is Kayy. She provides an above average massage with stretching. A lot of feet, elbows and knees to make pressure.

Kayy kept everything mostly covered and there was no sensual rubs. Decent massage, though.

Her shop is 2 or 3 door from the far back corner of the building. Not the one on the corner.

Bumbai
07-24-23, 23:03
It's been a while since Sherry posted an ad. Anyone know what she's up to?

Xyz808
07-25-23, 21:07
It's been a while since Sherry posted an ad. Anyone know what she's up to?If you're talking about the MILF Chinese lady on Kapiolani: she's gone. Moved off island.

Ck813
07-27-23, 19:19
Is she still married and living in CC? I never got any play with her—-.

https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/hws/d/honolulu-therapeutic-massage-by-thai/7634329788.html

Jan Fortifore
07-28-23, 00:58
Anyone see Lena before?

https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/bts/d/honolulu-relaxing-massage-by-lena/7634132050.htmlhttps://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/bts/d/camp-m-smith-relaxing-massage-by-lena/7648226949.html

http://honolulu.mojovillage.com/adult-18/therapeutic-massage/%ef%b8%8fcome-and-relax-with-me%ef%b8%8f_367019

No reviews of this provider. Photos used in the Mojovillage ad are fake. Nicki Andrea is the model. I may take one for the team and report.

Happy hunting!

The Quiz
07-30-23, 14:21
They also say that they have Taiwanese girl but when my Taiwanese friend tried, they admitted that it was Chinese not Taiwanese. Just pointing it out that mamasan don't tell the truth to their client. Cause they think we are stupid to tell the difference.Aren't Taiwanese, Chinese people just living in an independent country separate from mainland China?

AwabiLover
07-30-23, 14:50
Aren't Taiwanese, Chinese people just living in an independent country separate from mainland China?Typical mindset of someone that don't know what's outside of United States and their little brain. Try saying that to people from Latin America. Since you speak Spanish. You are Spaniard.

Mr Poke
07-31-23, 01:24
Typical mindset of someone that don't know what's outside of United States and their little brain. Try saying that to people from Latin America. Since you speak Spanish. You are Spaniard.Some people live in their own small little world and don't care what's happening if it doesn't affect them immediately. No need to get salty about it, I don't think he is saying it intentionally, he just don't know. We speak English but that doesn't mean we are part of England where English was originated.

MakaKiller
07-31-23, 02:02
Some people live in their own small little world and don't care what's happening if it doesn't affect them immediately. No need to get salty about it, I don't think he is saying it intentionally, he just don't know. We speak English but that doesn't mean we are part of England where English was originated.Agree. Interestingly I have met locals whose descendants are from Okinawa who emphatically informed me that they are not Japanese but Okinawan. AFAIK Okinawa is part of Japan. Go figure. But in the end it's all good / much ado about nothing.

KaraSnsd
07-31-23, 15:44
Agree. Interestingly I have met locals whose descendants are from Okinawa who emphatically informed me that they are not Japanese but Okinawan. AFAIK Okinawa is part of Japan. Go figure. But in the end it's all good / much ado about nothing.The English language has a problem distinguishing nationality from ethnicity. Okinawans are a distinctly different ethnic group only recently becoming a part of Japan. Okinawans are different from Japanese because they were treated and identified as non-Japanese by the Japanese.

Taiwanese should be reserved to the indigenous islanders instead of the Han Chinese "colonizers". However, most Taiwan residents forget those aboriginals are the original people. The term Taiwanese to them is a political term and not ethnic.

It's the same problem with "Hawaiian".

Ck813
07-31-23, 16:11
I believe you are 100% correct. I do get what DJ is saying though. Like Cam from the old Rejuve I believe was Taiwanese and they do look a litt different and prettier and the sex is great. The Chinese in my opinion are more reserved. I could be entirely wrong but my friend comes from Taiwan and I have Taiwanese friends and they are different from the Chinese. I don't fully remember the full history but I know China is trying to take Taiwan.

If China wanted to get rid of Covid they could have easily just killed everyone. I don't if that helps or not but there is a difference. I would personally rather see a Taiwanese provider than Chinese. Pali house are Chinese, That place off king or beratania is Chinese and they are different.

Aren't Taiwanese, Chinese people just living in an independent country separate from mainland China?

DavidLopez
08-02-23, 06:56
I haven't seen her ad in a while. For me, she was strictly legit, but she wears tight yoga pants and leans against my arms and hands a lot, so I was always hopeful that something would happen.

But I haven't seen her for a while. Anyone know if she's still around?

MushiBoy
08-02-23, 15:34
I haven't seen her ad in a while. For me, she was strictly legit, but she wears tight yoga pants and leans against my arms and hands a lot, so I was always hopeful that something would happen.

But I haven't seen her for a while. Anyone know if she's still around?Just saw her last week for a 90 minute massage. She does a very good firm massage (not too hard and not too soft) which I like. She does allow some rubbing of her legs, but does not offer FS or HJ. Maybe you will get more if you go more often.

DJ Quick
08-02-23, 16:37
Typical mindset of someone that don't know what's outside of United States and their little brain. Try saying that to people from Latin America. Since you speak Spanish. You are Spaniard.I'm basically pointing it out there. If there's no difference, then why they even posted that they do have Taiwanese girl working. That's my point. Since I'm no shill like you who side with the the provider than us mongers that's your problem. I don't claim that I'm smart than anyone else here. Just voicing my opinion. I think I'm entitled to that. Or should I ask for your permission too? Unbelievable Mr. Know it all smart ass. SMH.

Ck813
08-02-23, 20:03
As Brother DJ said about Taiwanese and Chinese, Okinawans and Japanese are entirely different. I'm not sure about now, but calling an Okinawan Japanese could get one hurt very badly possibly even killed. The Japanese people looked down upon th Okinawan people.

Agree. Interestingly I have met locals whose descendants are from Okinawa who emphatically informed me that they are not Japanese but Okinawan. AFAIK Okinawa is part of Japan. Go figure. But in the end it's all good / much ado about nothing.

Asianlover4u
08-02-23, 20:43
As Brother DJ said about Taiwanese and Chinese, Okinawans and Japanese are entirely different. I'm not sure about now, but calling an Okinawan Japanese could get one hurt very badly possibly even killed. The Japanese people looked down upon th Okinawan people.You are right. Don't mess with the uchinanchu's.

Johnny14
08-03-23, 00:01
As Brother DJ said about Taiwanese and Chinese, Okinawans and Japanese are entirely different. I'm not sure about now, but calling an Okinawan Japanese could get one hurt very badly possibly even killed. The Japanese people looked down upon th Okinawan people.Okinawan females got lots of pubic hair down below same as Japanese females, so what's the difference except maybe the Japanese iko iko and massive squirting. Still both just love that thick harden steel member working it.

Surf69
08-03-23, 23:57
Gigi looks like she has a nice rack. Can anyone confirm? Does she have a nice body with big ones?

BruddahJoe
08-04-23, 03:17
Gigi looks like she has a nice rack. Can anyone confirm? Does she have a nice body with big ones?Decent body, probably average / bigger B's. She allows roaming.

Shima44
08-06-23, 17:09
She will be back on the 12th.

Hinode
08-11-23, 20:21
She will be back on the 12th.

Yokattadesu!. Hmm, no nihongo allowed on the site. Damedatta. Looking forward to trying her out. Stars haven't aligned perfectly to set up a date.

Mahalo for the 411, Braddah Shima44.

H.

Bottom Out
08-19-23, 17:37
She will be back on the 12th.Where is she located now?

TrialnError
08-19-23, 17:47
Yokattadesu!. Hmm, no nihongo allowed on the site. Damedatta. Looking forward to trying her out. Stars haven't aligned perfectly to set up a date.

Mahalo for the 411, Braddah Shima44.

H.Hope she uses her connections to bring some J-girls with her (younger one's preferred). There's already J-girls touring HI with other shops, previously at Spa De Lani and now at Ilikai, also get a few stranglers that work from other shops from time to time. But this is where Mai can use her Japanese influence to her advantage and ramp up business for herself.

Shima44
08-20-23, 01:35
Where is she located now?Ilikai Hotel. She has an AD on CL.

Bachlan
08-20-23, 11:15
Anyone experienced Mahogany services at Somatic Connections Healing?

Shima44
08-21-23, 01:05
Went to see Mai today. Had fun & a great like always. Like to send time with her. I love when I DATY. Love when see comes & gets wet. This Sat is her last day she will be back next month I think it's on the 12th or 14th. She will have a new location next month. Her CC location & location now I like. Her new location next month I don't like. Just because of that I probably won't be seeing her.

Hinode
08-22-23, 19:16
Went to see Mai today. Had fun & a great like always. Like to send time with her. I love when I DATY. Love when see comes & gets wet. This Sat is her last day she will be back next month I think it's on the 12th or 14th. She will have a new location next month. Her CC location & location now I like. Her new location next month I don't like. Just because of that I probably won't be seeing her.It's the 12th, you faka.

Just kidding, thanks to you braddah Shima44 I was able to see her. Very awkward experience. My rating is being generous at the very least, but probably will not repeat. It's my fault. I felt like a rookie from going "outside my usual boundaries" and to try someone new. Oh well.

P.S. , which one of you white knights buying her roses? AWW you so romantic! LMAO.

Shima44
08-22-23, 21:06
It's the 12th, you faka.

Just kidding, thanks to you braddah Shima44 I was able to see her. Very awkward experience. My rating is being generous at the very least, but probably will not repeat. It's my fault. I felt like a rookie from going "outside my usual boundaries" and to try someone new. Oh well.

P.S. , which one of you white knights buying her roses? AWW you so romantic! LMAO.The 12th LOL. Your welcome. Sorry to hear about Your awkward experience. The 1st time I saw her I went for FS. She was shocked because she said 1st time customer HJ. 2nd visit FS.

DrSexMachine
08-23-23, 00:38
It's the 12th, you faka.

P.S. , which one of you white knights buying her roses? AWW you so romantic! LMAO.Did you get FS or just HE?

YoungMonger808
08-23-23, 18:28
https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/hws/d/pearl-city-beebeegreat-massage-with/7656419014.html

Anyone know anything about this girl? Debating toftt but seems like she's been posting a while but no reviews.

SurfRider808
08-23-23, 20:06
It's the 12th, you faka.

P.S. , which one of you white knights buying her roses? AWW you so romantic! LMAO.All you Monger's think that she loves you. Be warned. She is looking for one of you to sponsor her for a Visa so she can divorce her ex husband and live in Hawaii again. LMAO.

Shima44
08-23-23, 22:18
All you Monger's think that she loves you. Be warned. She is looking for one of you to sponsor her for a Visa so she can divorce her ex husband and live in Hawaii again. LMAO.Somebody mentioned that she has a BF. If not I can sponsor her for a Visa. LMAO.

YoursTruly808
08-24-23, 06:33
All you Monger's think that she loves you. Be warned. She is looking for one of you to sponsor her for a Visa so she can divorce her ex husband and live in Hawaii again. LMAO.Just thinking of the idea. I might just sponsor a provider if she willing to give me free FS daily. I'd be happy, she'd be happy. Will definitely make her work for it.

Kumuman
08-24-23, 09:51
Just thinking of the idea. I might just sponsor a provider if she willing to give me free FS daily. I'd be happy, she'd be happy. Will definitely make her work for it.Not for me, once a monger always a monger. I get tired of the same damn pussy need a new one in rotation.

Hinode
08-24-23, 16:41
All you Monger's think that she loves you. Be warned. She is looking for one of you to sponsor her for a Visa so she can divorce her ex husband and live in Hawaii again. LMAO.But. But. I love her. What should I do, then?

Mahalo in advance Braddah SurfRider808.

Redneck 1
08-24-23, 17:31
I might just sponsor a provider if she willing to give me free FS daily.
Not for me, once a monger always a monger. I get tired of the same damn pussy need a new one in rotation.Same here. I love Haagen-Dazs Butter Pecan ice cream, but not every day. The are so many other flavors to enjoy: Cherry Vanilla, Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough, Cookies and Cream, etc. The same principle applies to women (smile).

SurfRider808
08-24-23, 21:21
But. But. I love her. What should I do, then?

Mahalo in advance Braddah SurfRider808.Apparently she has a boyfriend on the Mainland and he has no clue. That she is doing more than Happy Ending massages. Typical Japanese women uses Gaijin's.

Big Gulp
08-25-23, 01:46
Somebody mentioned that she has a BF. If not I can sponsor her for a Visa. LMAO.Shima and Mai will be marrying soon and everyone on he Honolulu forums is invited to their wedding, LOL.

Shima44
08-25-23, 13:44
Shima and Mai will be marrying soon and everyone on he Honolulu forums is invited to their wedding, LOL.Sorry not having a wedding cost too much. Just getting married at the courthouse. LOL.

Shima44
08-25-23, 16:30
Got her AD taken down. So she is going to try place an AD on BP &/ or Mojovillage.