PDA

View Full Version : Kona/Waikoloa

Da One
12-05-08, 21:29
Hey you guys, are there any "exciting" massages here in Kona or Waikoloa?? I already tried a few of the massage places on Alii Dr. the "Little Waikiki Area," but they were all relocated Haole women from the mainland and totally legit. They all used a huge sheet to cover you from neck to toe with no hint whatsoever of a HE. I'm here for a couple weeks longer, and its really starting to suck here. It's on of those things where "You don't know what you got till' it's gone."

Bonecrusher
12-06-08, 20:17
No good providers here in Hilo as well. No more Mandi's tropical one of the best and Hot Hawaiia Nites and pure passion are rip offs with ugly women.

Hawaii76
03-16-09, 12:01
Will be in Kona end of the week.

Where are the KBs there. Names and address would be good.

Member 69
03-17-09, 02:45

Where are the KBs there. Names and address would be good.2 kb's in kona. one on lauhia street, right off the main drag (kaahumanu hwy). Called Koreana. behind the harley store area. on the second floor when you look on lauhia st. a

Member 69
03-17-09, 03:11

Where are the KBs there. Names and address would be good.Sorry 1st post got sent by mistake.

Will retry.

2 kb's in kona. One called koreana. On 74-5605 lauhia street (right before kailua town). Behind harley store. About 2/3 of the way down lauhia street, going toward kailua town. A number of girls from the honolulu kb scene, you will probably recognize many of them from honolulu. Beware of the $40 drinks, they claim to be standard price but I got $20 drinks from some girls.

The other one is near the airport. I forget the name, abba? Located a block from the airport, there is a candy factory at the main intersection of queen k hwy and that road (kaiminani? ). Go up the road, through the construction companies and it's on your right hand side, about a half or 2/3 miles up the road. Also have many girls from honolulu working there.

Both places has some nice looking but older girls.

Make sure you post your experiences there. LOL. Good luck.

Hawaii76
03-27-09, 02:43
2 kb's in kona. One on lauhia street, right off the main drag (kaahumanu hwy). Called Koreana. Behind the harley store area. On the second floor when you look on lauhia st. AWent to this one. The girls are ok but they all said "you from Honolulu? "

Drinks are $40 but can get for $20 if you try. Met Ji Si. Shoulder length hair with some serious bolt ons. No action but might try again next time.

Hawaii76
05-22-09, 12:42
Abba is now Club Manhatten. Has a few good looking girls. Talked with ms and Yuri for a while. It was really slow at 10: 30 pm. Might be busier early. Turn off the highway at Taco Del Mar and go about 1/2 mile up the road. It is on the right side. If you go late easy to find as it is the only thing open at night.

The other one is near the airport. I forget the name, abba? Located a block from the airport, there is a candy factory at the main intersection of queen k hwy and that road (kaiminani? ). Go up the road, through the construction companies and it's on your right hand side, about a half or 2/3 miles up the road. Also have many girls from honolulu working there.

Auto Mode
07-20-09, 11:58
Has anyone tried this therapuetic massage?

http://honolulu.craigslist.org/big/thp/1270329853.html

Ilikea
07-27-09, 14:34

http://honolulu.craigslist.org/big/thp/1270329853.htmlNope, but I sure would like to hear a report.

Surfer Ten
08-01-09, 22:57

http://honolulu.craigslist.org/big/thp/1270329853.html

Brother Auto Mode,

A couple of weeks ago I had to go to the Big Island for work. I saw that ad on CL and decided to try it out. Janette is a really down to earth lady, great attitude, very genuine. She is a bit heavier than the photo, but I enjoy a woman with "meat on her bones"!

Her massage skills are not the best, but not bad either. Just my opinion though. I regularly get massages from some very incredible therapists on Oahu so I am so fucking spoiled when it comes to therapeutic massages. Anyway, what she may lack in terms of therapeutic massage skills, she makes up for in her attitude. She was always 100% present and focused during the massage and gave off a nice loving and compassionate energy.

The massage is 2 hours for $120.00. Can get HE if she trusts you and you aren't obnoxious. You can even get FS for $200.00. Now that is a deal! 2 hour massage plus full service for only two hundy! But again, this is only if she trusts you and you are nice. Pretty much common sense. Treat people nicely and respectfully and you'll get it back and then some!

I had an awesome time. The full service was incredible. She was totally into it and her sweet pussy is super tight and very wet! Hell, she even massaged me for a half hour after we were done! I'll be back!

Aloha,

ST

Ilikea
08-03-09, 15:31
Brother Auto Mode,

A couple of weeks ago I had to go to the Big Island for work. I saw that ad on CL and decided to try it out. Janette is a really down to earth lady...
STHey thanks.

Been hoping someone would report on her.

I'll be giving her a call for sure!

Hawaii76
09-26-09, 13:50
Went to Club Korea to check it out. Real slow. They only had 4 customers and only 2 were sitting with girls. Some eye candy but did not by anyone drinks. There was one sitting at the bar. No bad looking had b cups and some big lips.Did not get her name but there were two others that looked good. There was also a tall skinny girl that spoke Japanese had long hair and some c cups.

Edgar Poe
11-03-09, 17:42
China posts notices ossacionally on BP and CL. I finally got around to seeing her. She was having an incall in Kailua Kona at one of the lower-tier hotels. She says because her boyfriend isn't crazy about her doing what she does, she can't lower the admission for regulars. Too bad. I might like to become one. She says she's firm at three bills.

China asked me what I liked and said she's up for about anything as long as its covered. She gave a very proficient CBJ and swung her cute booty up over my face for 69. She seems to like probing, roaming fingers. She climbed on top, facing away from me and rode nicely up and down. We did it many different ways. She moaned plenty of encouragement and O'd 3, 4 or 5 times. China doesn't make a big deal of it. They must happen all the time. She's there for you, man. Taking her from behind, I held one of her arms down and she brought the other around for me to hold down. Yea, she likes that!

Backdoor? I probed a bit with my thumb and got no objections, so I went in all the way with it. Yes, next time, I'm gonna hit that hole.

I'll be back. She's the hottest show in town. Cute enough and loves the sex.

Edgar Poe
11-06-09, 13:33
Oops! In my previous post, I called her China. It's Asia.

Goonie Googoo
03-24-10, 00:21
Brother Auto Mode,

A couple of weeks ago I had to go to the Big Island for work. I saw that ad on CL and decided to try it out. Janette is a really down to earth lady, great attitude, very genuine. She is a bit heavier than the photo, but I enjoy a woman with "meat on her bones"!

Her massage skills are not the best, but not bad either. Just my opinion though. I regularly get massages from some very incredible therapists on Oahu so I am so fucking spoiled when it comes to therapeutic massages. Anyway, what she may lack in terms of therapeutic massage skills, she makes up for in her attitude. She was always 100% present and focused during the massage and gave off a nice loving and compassionate energy.

The massage is 2 hours for $120.00. Can get HE if she trusts you and you aren't obnoxious. You can even get FS for $200.00. Now that is a deal! 2 hour massage plus full service for only two hundy! But again, this is only if she trusts you and you are nice. Pretty much common sense. Treat people nicely and respectfully and you'll get it back and then some!

I had an awesome time. The full service was incredible. She was totally into it and her sweet pussy is super tight and very wet! Hell, she even massaged me for a half hour after we were done! I'll be back!

Aloha,

STI have not been with this provider yet but she has been in contact with me over the past couple of days. She now lives in Waikiki, formerly Kona. For those concerned about location/visibility. She claims to live in the condos above Red Lobster and has a roommate that also does "massages". I working on getting a pic of the roommate as well. We shall see, for now, she is telling me after they eat dinner. I am currently chatting with her via text and was able to get her to send me a pic of her (current) so I wanted to share that with you all.

As the previous post stated, she does seem very down to earth. I don't think it matters to most, but if I remember correctly. She is 30.

G3

MadCocker
06-19-10, 00:01
Hilo has some action in bars. Had a great time but spent waaaayyyyy too much money for what I got.

Doh Dah
07-26-10, 20:34
Heading out to the Big Island for a few days this week or maybe next week, can anybody give me any information on what korean bars are good in Hilo or Kona side of the Big Island? Also, the 411 on any girls?

Thanks DD

HorneyinHilo
08-06-10, 04:22
Prostitution sting targets Kailua-Kona
http://www.westhawaiitoday.com/articles/2010/08/05/local/local06.txt

Six men -- five of them Big Island residents -- have been charged with soliciting prostitution as the result of a police sting operation in Kailua-Kona.

Arrested were Arnold Kazumi Kanai, 45, of Kealakekua; John Frank Rowland, 37, of Waimea; Daniel Laurent Cinqualbres, 32, of Elma, Wash.; and three Kailua-Kona men -- 58-year-old Michael Dennis Broaderick, 66-year-old Thomas E. Coleman and 29-year-old Noah Gabriel Ochmann.

All were arrested at the Kona Coast Resort on Alii Drive in Kailua-Kona. The five area men were collared Monday night by undercover vice officers. Cinqualbres was arrested Tuesday night.

"They were strictly soliciting," Lt. Miles Chong of the Kona Vice Section alleged Wednesday. He added that solicitation was done solely by the suspects, not by undercover officers, who he said were only "providing opportunity" for the prospective johns.

"We have entrapment issues that we have to deal with," he said. "Even in the words that we use to engage conversation and the manner in which undercover operators dress, there are entrapment issues. We're not making anybody do anything that they are not predisposed to do."

Chong said that the sting operation was not requested either by the resort -- which specializes in vacation villas -- or by local politicians.

"There was no catalyst that got this in motion. It was just a part of our enforcement efforts in the vice section as a whole," he said.

In contrast with Honolulu -- especially Waikiki, which has a thriving sex trade -- visible prostitution and arrests for commercial sexual activities are relatively rare on the Big Island. Chong said vice officers here have conducted prostitution stings before but they "weren't as effective as this time."

According to Chong, the sting was done in Kona because it's a visitor destination, and authorities want to deter those who would engage in the sex trade from setting up shop there.

"It's not something that we want to tout as being known for," he noted. "We're trying to provide a safe area for people to visit, especially since we're so dependent upon the tourist economy.

"There are also underlying factors we have to consider, including human trafficking issues, sex slavery, that kind of thing."

Chong said human trafficking and sex slavery are "a concern on the national level," but he hasn't seen any evidence to indicate those crimes are gaining a foothold on the Big Island.

Soliciting prostitution is a petty misdemeanor punishable by a mandatory fine of $500 and a jail term of up to 30 days.

All six suspects have court dates Aug. 30.

Lahaina Boy
07-02-11, 05:46
I just got back from Club Korea in Kona. Do not ever go there. Spent a fortune and no play. A little look and tit feel is all. Then mama san tried to steal my ATM card. Avoid this place like the plague. I thought the KB's on Maui was bad. Stay away my fellow mongers. Better off just doing it yourself. I can't wait to get home where atleast if you know what's the deal you get your monies worth.

Fish Surfer
11-15-11, 21:23
Any body had any experience with the chick Katinka in Kona.

She has a add on backpage, says she's new in town, has a tattoo on her chest?

Any body?

Thanks guys!

Jasmine Smith
01-08-12, 21:13
I had a friend who went to Kona for the holidays and visited Club Korea. He said that there were a couple of girls there that were really terrible one was named Jennifer and the other was named Nana / Julie. Jennifer kept pushing for my friend to buy her drinks and when he finally told her no she told him F-You. While Julie or Nana was so drunk that she gave him two names in one night. And wouldn't leave him alone.

Alexis Marie
07-14-12, 20:11
Hello,

Allow me to introduce myself to you. My name is Alexis Marie and I'm a fully independent, discreet,

Glamorous young woman who loves to treat a mature upscale gentleman like a king.

I'm 5'7, and 135 seductive lbs with a fit, slim, athletic, voluptuous body. I have a fully natural 34C

Bust and sexy attention-getting firm legs. Being 100% natural with the body of a goddess and face of an exotic angel,

I guarantee that our exquisite time together will be erotic, exciting, and unrushed. If you like my pictures you will definitely like me more in person.

I have an open schedule- please call and if I am unavailable at the moment,

Leave a message with your name and phone number and I will surely return your call as soon as possible.

If you prefer that I don't call back please let me know as I do have respect for your privacy.

You may also contact me via email, but the best way to make a short-notice appointment is by phone.

&3275; PLEASE CALL or email. sexyalexis4u@yahoo.com&3275;

503-750-1758.

&3275; NO TEXT! &3275;

&3275; NO BLOCKED CALLS! &3275;

&3275;

30/140.

&3275;

60/200.

&3275;

90/240.

+50oulcall.

http://sexyalexis4u.wix.com/alexis

SEE YOU SOON.

Ernestm
05-16-13, 22:29
Just came across this on Craigslist. If any brother partakes soon, please post. I live on Hilo side and will take the trip to Kona if its worth it.

http://honolulu.craigslist.org/big/thp/3809684270.html

Puinsai868
05-18-13, 22:48
I spoke to her on the phone. She speaks very little English, but I gathered that she lives in downtown Kailua, and supposedly the picture is of her. I'm from Hilo as well, but will be staying in Waikoloa next week. I will try and get away from the SO, and TOFTT. I will report back if I get a chance to partake.

Just came across this on Craigslist. If any brother partakes soon, please post. I live on Hilo side and will take the trip to Kona if its worth it.

Puinsai868
05-18-13, 22:55
Has anyone seen the lady who advertises on CL as Touch of Paradise under the beauty section? She advertises regularly, but never saw a review. She lives off Hinalani near Costco. Please report or answer via pm if you have seen her. I will reciprocate on the Hilo side. Thanks!

Here's the info:

COMPLETE RELAXATION. SERVICES OFFERED INCLUDE: REIKI, AROMATHERAPY, AND SENSUAL ENERGY HEALING

808-561-0454.

CALL 24 HOURS A DAY 7 DAYS A WEEK

Puinsai868
05-23-13, 15:33
I got a chance to see Sherry yesterday. The pic is of her, but about 15-20 years old. I put her age at late 40's, Chinese. 5'2, 105-110. Paid 80 for an hour massage. Not bad for body rub massage, but not up to par for cmt. Massage head to toe for 45 min, then flipped over. After a few minutes, she asks if she wants her to touch jr. I nod my head yes, and she says that I tip her 60. I counter with 40, and nude. She says she is shy and says no touching, so 60 for HJ. I then say nude and touching for 80. After further discussion, she says ok. I'm now thinking that more might be available, at a price. I say how about a C note for mutual touching and BJ. She says ok. No dfk or lfk, but it's ok with me. I undress her and play with her very small A's with big, puffy, long nipples. Her nipples at full attention has got to be 3/4, maybe 7/8" long, which I like. I proceed to play with her shaved pussy with long lips, which I also like. Do DATY with fiv for a while until she O's. We then rest for a while cause she is sensitive. We talk for a few minutes and start again. She gives a good BBBJ, wet and sloppy with bls. At this point I want FS, and she seemed to want the same, but upsells FS for another 40. I give in and do cfs in mish and lying doggy until completion. After I'm done, I'm offered shower, which I accept. Overall L-5, A-9, S-8. Total damage $$.20 for massage, BBBJ and FS. I was there about 1hr 45 min. She said she leaves back to San Diego on the 29th, and will probably come back sometime next year. If you guys want to sample, you got less than a week. She is hard to understand, as she speaks little English.

I spoke to her on the phone. She speaks very little English, but I gathered that she lives in downtown Kailua, and supposedly the picture is of her. I'm from Hilo as well, but will be staying in Waikoloa next week. I will try and get away from the SO, and TOFTT. I will report back if I get a chance to partake.

Originally Posted by Ernestm [View Original Post]

Ernestm
05-23-13, 22:02
I got a chance to see Sherry yesterday. The pic is of her, but about 15-20 years old. I put her age at late 40's, Chinese. 5'2, 105-110. Paid 80 for an hour massage. Not bad for body rub massage, but not up to par for cmt. Massage head to toe for 45 min, then flipped over. After a few minutes, she asks if she wants her to touch jr. I nod my head yes, and she says that I tip her 60. I counter with 40, and nude. She says she is shy and says no touching, so 60 for HJ. I then say nude and touching for 80. After further discussion, she says ok. I'm now thinking that more might be available, at a price. I say how about a C note for mutual touching and BJ. She says ok. No dfk or lfk, but it's ok with me. I undress her and play with her very small A's with big, puffy, long nipples. Her nipples at full attention has got to be 3/4, maybe 7/8" long, which I like. I proceed to play with her shaved pussy with long lips, which I also like. Do DATY with fiv for a while until she O's. We then rest for a while cause she is sensitive. We talk for a few minutes and start again. She gives a good BBBJ, wet and sloppy with bls. At this point I want FS, and she seemed to want the same, but upsells FS for another 40. I give in and do cfs in mish and lying doggy until completion. After I'm done, I'm offered shower, which I accept. Overall L-5, A-9, S-8. Total damage $$.20 for massage, BBBJ and FS. I was there about 1hr 45 min. She said she leaves back to San Diego on the 29th, and will probably come back sometime next year. If you guys want to sample, you got less than a week. She is hard to understand, as she speaks little English.

http://honolulu.craigslist.org/big/thp/3809684270.htmlGreat report very informative. I will be there soon. Thanks Pui!

Ernestm
05-27-13, 04:40
[QUOTE=Puinsai868; 1770590]I got a chance to see Sherry yesterday. The pic is of her, but about 15-20 years old. I put her age at late 40's, Chinese. 5'2, 105-110. Paid 80 for an hour massage. Not bad for body rub massage, but not up to par for cmt. Massage head to toe for 45 min, then flipped over. After a few minutes, she asks if she wants her to touch jr. I nod my head yes, and she says that I tip her 60. I counter with 40, and nude. She says she is shy and says no touching, so 60 for HJ. I then say nude and touching for 80. After further discussion, she says ok. I'm now thinking that more might be available, at a price. I say how about a C note for mutual touching and BJ. She says ok. No dfk or lfk, but it's ok with me. I undress her and play with her very small A's with big, puffy, long nipples. Her nipples at full attention has got to be 3/4, maybe 7/8" long, which I like. I proceed to play with her shaved pussy with long lips, which I also like. Do DATY with fiv for a while until she O's. We then rest for a while cause she is sensitive. We talk for a few minutes and start again. She gives a good BBBJ, wet and sloppy with bls. At this point I want FS, and she seemed to want the same, but upsells FS for another 40. I give in and do cfs in mish and lying doggy until completion. After I'm done, I'm offered shower, which I accept. Overall L-5, A-9, S-8. Total damage $$.20 for massage, BBBJ and FS. I was there about 1hr 45 min. She said she leaves back to San Diego on the 29th, and will probably come back sometime next year. If you guys want to sample, you got less than a week. She is hard to understand, as she speaks little English.

I made the trek to Kailua Kona today. Got a really nice sensual semi-therapeutic massage and HE. Bro Puinsai had her in her late 40's, I would say she is at least 60. I am an older asian guy and she looks like she could be my older sister. When I was face down and she was massaging me she really got my motor running. On the face up motor still running and she gave me a nice HJ, BBBJ, all in the nude. I guess her mouth was really filled up with my cum because she made a bee line to the bathroom to spit it out. Nice and pleasant lady. I don't think I will repeat. I will save my $$ for my thai honeys on Oahu because they are much younger and hotter, and give me what I need.

Ikuiio
06-02-13, 00:54
Saw this provider yesterday. She is quite small maybe 5 ft and 110 lbs. A cups and some around belly. Can tell she's had a kid. Still not a bad sight see http://bigisland.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/the-one-and-only-24/4202236 Uz of her gorgeous pussy. Paid 1. 6 for CBJ and 15 min lapdance. Can't rate her because haven't had much to compare with. New to hobby. One thing I will say is she doesn't get enough business here and goes back and forth to oahu. Soo keep her around. Show some love.

http://bigisland.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/the-one-and-only-24/4202236

Puinsai868
06-02-13, 23:05
Ikuiio, what side of the island is she on? Her ad doesn't state where. I guess initial contact via email? Cause no number listed. Is FS available?

Thanks!

Saw this provider yesterday. She is quite small maybe 5 ft and 110 lbs. A cups and some around belly. Can tell she's had a kid. Still not a bad sight see.

Uz of her gorgeous pussy. Paid 1. 6 for CBJ and 15 min lapdance. Can't rate her because haven't had much to compare with. New to hobby. One thing I will say is she doesn't get enough business here and goes back and forth to oahu. Soo keep her around. Show some love.

Ikuiio
06-03-13, 00:50
Ikuiio, what side of the island is she on? Her ad doesn't state where. I guess initial contact via email? Cause no number listed. Is FS available?

Thanks!Kona side. FS available tho pricey. N I emailed. Her number along with pics is on her other ad found at bottom of page.

Puinsai868
06-03-13, 14:57
Ikuiio, Thanks for the info!

Kona side. FS available tho pricey. N I emailed. Her number along with pics is on her other ad found at bottom of page.

HornyNewbie
08-29-13, 02:14
Any action in this side? Visiting here for the first time. Anyone please pm me in the right direction.

GaryDraneDot
11-26-13, 22:30
I saw her the other day. I was very disappointed. She was very rude and asked for money upfront when I gave it to her she kept trying to upsell even though we agreed on a flat right. I just gave up and left eventually. She's not that attractive anyway.

Ikuiio
12-01-13, 15:27
I saw her the other day. I was very disappointed. She was very rude and asked for money upfront when I gave it to her she kept trying to upsell even though we agreed on a flat right. I just gave up and left eventually. She's not that attractive anyway.Hey Gary.

Just wondering where did you learn of Jane? Where did she advertise?

Ikuiio
01-05-14, 03:44
Saw Lexxy today. She has a tiny waist' fake boobs, nice ass and dark skin. Started with a strip tease and then she helped me get it up with CBJ then doggy and ended up trying to fit it in the back door. Overall I thought she was very nice and accommodating. She says she comes to big island often and otherwise strips on Oahu. I probably would not repeat. Not because she wasnt fun, but just not my flavor. First experience with a black girl.

http://bigisland.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/happy-new-year-special-addictive-beautiful-chocolate-treat-23/4570065

Slayer808
01-10-14, 02:52
I set up an appointment at 3 pm after the two call I was at the door by 2:50. Pics are 100% real so I started thinking with the wrong head and gave the donation upfront. Thank god I'm getting to do this report instead of a rip off report. But any way the $$ was on the dresser as I started to get undressed started with a CBJ then CG RCG and doggy till I popped. I wanted seconds but the donation was down so I was in a bad spot to be negotiating. But o well overall it was a good experience. Finally some nice toned meat on the BI. Aloha be safe.

NomedsDog
01-15-14, 23:00
Hi,

Just wondering if anyone out there tried this provider yet. Any information would be appreciated.

http://bigisland.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/sweet-island-girl-next-door-22/4580352

Thanks.

-nomedsdog.

DiverWill69
01-16-14, 04:12
New to Hilo and looking for a good rub and tug or just quicky. Any leads for a lonely horny monger away from home?

MadCocker
01-16-14, 20:58
Anyone got any recent info on the KB's in Kona? Last time I was there was last summer. Got play at the one in Kailua town area. Saw a couple oldies I knew from Oahu at the one in the newer industrial but very slim pickings there. Heading back for work again soon and looking for recon reports.

Lucke1
01-18-14, 19:46
Anyone got any recent info on the KB's in Kona? Last time I was there was last summer. Got play at the one in Kailua town area. Saw a couple oldies I knew from Oahu at the one in the newer industrial but very slim pickings there. Heading back for work again soon and looking for recon reports.I visited The Club Korea a couple of days ago. Very pretty lady, I believe here name was Michelle. A lot of play but also a lot of $$ . Also much upselling.

MadCocker
01-22-14, 20:52
I visited The Club Korea a couple of days ago. Very pretty lady, I believe here name was Michelle. A lot of play but also a lot of $$ . Also much upselling.Thanks! I will post a report once I get back from exploring.

Bulgogi Boy
01-30-14, 05:35
I had some work in Kona and stayed at the Seaside Inn. Club Korea is close by, so I popped in during my last night in Kona. Sat with a pretty girl named Tiffany. I'm guessing early 30's (I'm Asian so I'm pretty accurate). Her English is excellent, she said she was from Oahu, and New York before that. Had a great time with her, lots of laughs, and some hugging and cuddling. Will try to see her again.

Duffus
02-12-14, 03:44
I had two quick drinks w / Diane. Tall. Nice bolt-ons. Friendly. I was tempted to drop the $$ for the private both. Not many options in Kona. I passed for lack of info. I suspect I will be wasting good $ Sigh.

Banjo Guy
02-14-14, 18:02
Any info? Review? Experience? Looks like old CL posts from Touch of Paradise.

Duffus
02-15-14, 05:22
I went back for the $$ private booth time with Diane. She is fit, firm & friendly. Too pricy for a repeat. Never the less thank you Diane.

Banjo Guy
02-27-14, 21:42
Any info? Review? Experience? Looks like old CL posts from Touch of Paradise.Skinny black chick, 40, pricey, decent rub, no action AT ALL. FUGGETABOUDET.

SquirtLuva69
08-05-14, 23:50
Nothing better to do. Stepped in and sat at the bar. Yuri justcame to work. Pretty mis 30's nice alim. Body. Great personality. Great kid. Had a nice time. No pushing.

DiverTwo
08-21-14, 19:26
Finally a full time provider on the Big Island. Great posted price but her reviews on another site TER are not that good as seems all she talks about is when she was a porn star. Must have been 40 lbs ago. And constantly pitches for the upsell. Seems you can't shut her up. Service claims are so so. Any members decide to give it a shot, please post. Still no full time providers on Kona side but a few traveling over from Oahu stop here. Two are currently here but I've met them both and will not participate with them. I'm guessing they come here because they get no business on Oahu. Way overweight. Probably better chance here where there is no competition and hobbiest are desperate.

Aloha.

Ponzu
08-24-14, 23:10
Finally a full time provider on the Big Island. Great posted price but her reviews on another site TER are not that good as seems all she talks about is when she was a porn star. Must have been 40 lbs ago. And constantly pitches for the upsell. Seems you can't shut her up. Service claims are so so. Any members decide to give it a shot, please post. Still no full time providers on Kona side but a few traveling over from Oahu stop here. Two are currently here but I've met them both and will not participate with them. I'm guessing they come here because they get no business on Oahu. Way overweight. Probably better chance here where there is no competition and hobbiest are desperate.

Aloha.DiverTwo, I have not partaken with this chick yet, but if you look on the Hilo forum some braddah did. His review said service was rushed. So unless your desperate, it already doesn't seem worth it. Plus she looks rough as it is too. LOL. Hopeufully better stuff is still to come.

Aloha. Ponzu.

Max #01
09-15-14, 13:27
DiverTwo, I have not partaken with this chick yet, but if you look on the Hilo forum some braddah did. His review said service was rushed. So unless your desperate, it already doesn't seem worth it. Plus she looks rough as it is too. LOL. Hopeufully better stuff is still to come.

Aloha. Ponzu.I also checked her out by searching on her phone number on sites specializing in escorts. Her reviews were marginal at best.

Hawaii Hunter
11-22-14, 23:30
I will tell you from my experience. Service was rushed. She tried to upsale me during our text convo. We agree at 150. I meet her at her spot and she starts telling me she was an actor and a pornstar and if I would like to show my appreciation. She told me 200. I asked didn't we agree on 150? She again said let's go with 200. I said fine. We get started and with in 10 minutes into the session she starts rushing me. Asking when am I going to cum. Never will I repeat. Guys if you want to take the dive go for it but let me tell you it's not worth it. Better off saving money to fly Honolulu or try something else on the BI.

DiverTwo
11-24-14, 04:49
I will tell you from my experience. Service was rushed. She tried to upsale me during our text convo. We agree at 150. I meet her at her spot and she starts telling me she was an actor and a pornstar and if I would like to show my appreciation. She told me 200. I asked didn't we agree on 150? She again said let's go with 200. I said fine. We get started and with in 10 minutes into the session she starts rushing me. Asking when am I going to cum. Never will I repeat. Guys if you want to take the dive go for it but let me tell you it's not worth it. Better off saving money to fly Honolulu or try something else on the BI.Great info as I was almost going to give her a shot. Not now.

Many mahalos.

A few new Big Island listings so we'll see what reports come in.

DiverTwo
06-15-15, 04:20
Be aware that the west side folks are setting up false situations on order to catch both sides in doing illegal activities.

Hawaii Hunter
12-28-15, 16:14
I know with all the LE in kona did anyone try this girl http://bigisland.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/samantha/5743363 please lmk.

Waiu One
12-28-15, 19:53
I know with all the LE in kona did anyone try this girl http://bigisland.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/samantha/5743363 please lmk.She had another ad on Nov 7 without phone number. The pics were different but same girl. She also had more text in the ad and it seems she not LE unless LE has gotten imaginative with their ads cause she said things I wouldn't expect if was from LE.

Hawaii Hunter
01-05-16, 05:07
She had another ad on Nov 7 without phone number. The pics were different but same girl. She also had more text in the ad and it seems she not LE unless LE has gotten imaginative with their ads cause she said things I wouldn't expect if was from LE.I emailed her a bit. Nothing special. I told her I wanted recent pics and she didn't reply. I let it as is. I didn't want to chance it.

Ikuiio
01-05-16, 23:18
I seen her before. She was kinda out there. Would not repeat. YMMV. 4/3/6. FYI she is the girl in the pics, just thinner and more run down.

I emailed her a bit. Nothing special. I told her I wanted recent pics and she didn't reply. I let it as is. I didn't want to chance it.

Hawaii Hunter
01-08-16, 14:59
I seen her before. She was kinda out there. Would not repeat. YMMV. 4/3/6. FYI she is the girl in the pics, just thinner and more run down.Thanks for the heads up bro. I no like chance um LOL.

Loverboi13
01-18-16, 06:24
Is there any SW action on the west side?

Lucky50
01-19-16, 19:10
Is there any SW action on the west side?None, really dead.

PeterHouston
10-09-16, 23:52
Visiting the Big Island the end of October for 2 weeks. Anyone have any suggestions where to find some fun or anyone I could contact for some fun? I can return the favor if you are ever in Seattle. Either side works. I will be staying near Kawaihae. Thanks.

Please PM me.

VicNewman808
06-30-17, 22:54
Currently working on Big Island for the next few months, but everything seems to be dead from what I can tell. Is there anywhere to get action on the island?