PDA

View Full Version : Strip Club Reports

Admin
12-31-07, 20:00
Thread Starter.

NewInHere
11-02-22, 14:43
Was passing by Springfield are and was in a mood for strip club in Springfield area. Per my online search one site says Pinups and Pints is a strip club but there is not much reviews about it. Sometimes not everything Google says is true. Is it actually a strip club? If so any firsthand experience and reviews?

Dazhiba
11-03-22, 09:38
Isn't that the place in Medway? It used to be fully nude, what's it like now? Any private areas?

Was passing by Springfield are and was in a mood for strip club in Springfield area. Per my online search one site says Pinups and Pints is a strip club but there is not much reviews about it. Sometimes not everything Google says is true. Is it actually a strip club? If so any firsthand experience and reviews?

PFunKjTown
11-04-22, 16:05
Isn't that the place in Medway? It used to be fully nude, what's it like now? Any private areas?That's the one. There are private booths and you can still get a dance but girls wear bottoms and cover their nipples. Cameras in the booths so can't even touch a butt. I can't say much good about it anymore, there's a pool table and they serve beer now but at what cost.