PDA

View Full Version : Streetwalker Reports

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5

Admin
12-31-07, 20:00
Thread Starter.

Dazhiba
12-04-08, 20:08
Drove through town a week ago and down the hill from Miko's saw a gorgeous little hispanic sw, a real spinner who was eager to meet me but had business to do and when a returned a few hours later she was gone. I know they are out there, so let's get this tread going.

Redcrue
12-04-08, 22:33
Wow. I have up on Springfield. Didn't think any SW's existed anymore.

Thanks for the tip!

May take a cruise out there this weekend and see what's up.

Gem City Mongo
12-05-08, 11:59
Earlier this year, picked up a BSW on Pleasant near Yellow Springs St. Mid-30's. BBBJ with decent skills, but she got impatient and insisted that I'd finished. After I straightened her out on that, everything was okay until completion. After the CIM, she spat and sprayed all over me and my car.

Earlier that evening, had a speed past a young man who walked out in the road in front of me holding his waistband like he had a gun.

Gonna have to go back to Springfield. Lots of action if you can take the excitement.

Gem City Mongo
12-18-08, 10:05
Springfield is full of SWs. Is nobody else taking advantage of it?

Charlie18
12-19-08, 22:20
About a year ago, stopped off 70 late one night to get gas and went up Limestone to Liberty and back down Fountain St and saw one possible bsw, definitely got the look but didnt look too great and other cars were crossing. Circled around for a better look and she was gone but another possible wsw came around another corner but again other cars conveniently came from all angles making it risky to stop. Have taken a quick detour a few times since then and not seen a single thing out since that night. Was this even the right area or is Pleasant St better?

Mw Jrp
05-07-09, 16:32
Rolled thru spotting many mostly wsw's, two strolled right up to me, but I was working and waved them off. Pretty dark haired one 25ish on E. Mian, older skinny blond on W. Main 700 block. And a heavier 35ish blond on Yellow Spring south of Main 1/4 mile. Then I think there were 2 more but I forget where. So, if you locals monger, give a report or 2.

Thanks, be safe, and good hunting. MW

Redcrue
05-08-09, 06:56
Don't roll through Springfield much these days, however that section of E. Main has been the home of the SW's for decades. I remember my first pick-up was around the old bakery there. Been hooked since! Haha. I've actually seen a few on S. Limestone, or at least what I thought were a few "working" gals. Too busy of an area to swoop thru anymore. I usually see them going to/from Miko's.

Jsteed
05-09-09, 12:32
Back in the day, there would be serious action on E. Main.

Now the W. Main area is a good location.

Sgorka
05-09-09, 14:42
Yes there is still life in Springfield. Usually lucky on Columbia near Shaffer. Ashley was a real spinner. Also near little market on Columbia.

Happy hunting and watch your 6.

Redcrue
05-10-09, 21:50
I will have to cruise through and check that out one nite this week.

BSW or WSW?

E. Main by the bakery was my old area back in the day.

Thanks for the updates!

Sgorka
06-10-09, 12:44
Yes certain areas are still active, you just need to know where to look.

Hope the pic comes through.

Sgorka
06-11-09, 18:35
This should of went with yesterdays post about Springfield. Still active in parts.

Jsteed
06-12-09, 18:20
There's also action on W. Pleasant, Selma Rd. and South Limestone.

Springfieldguy
08-18-09, 10:49
I took a drive around town last night. Didn't see anything that stood out too much. A possible BSW on Main. But I'm not positive.

Anyone else having any sightings?

Redcrue
08-19-09, 13:29
I can honestly say I have yet to see anything while cruising. Last nibbles I thought were working girls were on E. Main near the bakery but that was nearly a year ago.

Sgorka
11-12-09, 21:28
So as I cruise back and forth from work space to living space I troll Springfield streets occasionally. I have had some good luck, no luck, and the bad kind. Picked up Ginna (who really knows) off of W. Main and S. Light. Little thick, blond, nice rack. We drove and negotiated for a little something. She didn't want to be to far from her "area" and that should of set off alarms. Went down an ally, and stopped behind home of "people she knows, so it will be ok". Cop check was done while driving but no flesh exposed on her (I know, I know). Began the preparation and she ask for cash. I see she is undoing jacket but not taking off. Then she says I should go tell them I'm her and is out the car and between building. As I mutter at myself I drive around and see her standing next to a brother whom is glaring. Oh well. There is fun to be had in Springfield just be careful. Just throwing it out there.

Jsteed
11-15-09, 02:50
I have seen Ginna a couple of times over the years.

I had no problems before. Pretty good service.

Sgorka
11-17-09, 21:12
More then likely different chick using that name. I've picked up the same girl a month apart and got a different name from her each time. Any info you wanna share on the one you know is appreciated.

Global Glazer
12-04-09, 17:06
I'M back to the hunt in Springfield and will begin posting whenever I score. I've reviewed the past postings. Will focus on those areas mentioned there: Pleasant, Selma, Main (E & W), Columbia any other areas I should be checking?

I love to do photos, too, so if I can convince any of them, I'll post here.

Over the past three years, I've had some spotty luck. About a year or so ago, found a really fairly cute on walking on Yellow Springs just south of Pleasant. Did the LE check, negotiated. 2 for BBBJ and then she surprised me: she caught and SWALLOWED with a big smile on her face. Wish I remembered her name or anything. Damn!

Mr Lucky
12-04-09, 20:27
Some time ago, I found one rather nice BSW in Springfield and really enjoyed myself. I will be going there on business next week, hope to have a positive relply.

Mr Lucky
12-04-09, 20:29
Anyone know if Miko's is still in business and providing a happy ending?

Global Glazer
12-05-09, 13:56
Well, as promised, I headed out for the hunt last night and can't say it was a great night.

I started out at about 10PM. Nothing on E. Main. Nothing on Selma. Nothing on W. Pleasant. Nothing on Yellows Springs. Nothing on W. Main. Made a couple more slow passes around High – Center – Pleasant – Yellowsprings.

Finally spotted a BSW in a white hooded jacket at Pleasant & Miami. Picked her up, did LE check, found out her name was Tammy. Nice slim boody, flat little boobs, bad teeth, speech impediment of some sort. Agreed. 2 for BBBJ, went to her parking spot behind her house. Mouth like sandpaper and too sucking. Tried to coach her, but it wasn't happening. Paid her and dropper her off.

Cruised for another 30-45 min. Looked like there might be some activity down around Southern Ave. And on Johnny Lytle Ave., just a few block East of Yellow Springs, but I didn't actually get close enough to confirm.

Finally spotted a much older WSW right by the Nite Owl around W. Main and Race, figured I'd give her a chance for a change. Heavy set, big boobs, 52yo, name was Linda I think. Looks= 4 LE check, agreed to. 2 again. Pulled right around the corner in a back alley and she went to work. Nice feeling mouth, nice action, sloppy, slurpy. About half way through, she suggested we to go her hotel room at the Executive Inn. Me, thinking I could do a better job of giving her a facial there, went of the idea. She advised me that she should go in first and I follow her so as not to make the manager suspicious. Damn, I'm stupid. She was gone, the room number she gave me was phoney. Trying to think of a good way to fuck her over if I see her on the street again.

Back to the street. Had seen a couple of other girls with her when I picked Linda up, so I headed back to the Nite Owl. Spotted one of the other girls at the corner of Yellow Springs & W. Main. Just as I pull into the empty parking lot and stop to talk to her, LE pulls up at the light next to us. We quickly agreed to meet a block away and I drove off. Met as agreed around the block, her name is Bonnie, probably late 30s, looks=6. Says she's been in prison in SC, now is married and hubby is a crack head. I suspect she's a crack head too, but who cares. She was very pleasant. Agreed to. 2, drove a mile or so away to get away from that particular LEO, parked behind a closed restaurant and she sucked a load out of me.

Hope I find some better options!

Global Glazer
12-05-09, 13:58
Anyone know if Miko's is still in business and providing a happy ending?No reason it should have closed. I've not heard anything of the sort.

Sgorka
12-05-09, 18:34
Miko's is still there but sorta iffy on service. Last month I was there and had a fairly good time. Beginning this month went back, nothing at all but wash and back rub.

Anyone know if Miko's is still in business and providing a happy ending?

Dcloser6
12-09-09, 08:26
I was running appointments in the daytime in Springfield arond 9:30 when I came across a flock / herd of ladies. There were short ones, tall ones, red headed, blonds. I made a circle of the area and picked out a stray I named Kathy. Kathy is mid 30's 7 in looks and 8 in personality. She does have the usual "issues" of the herds but not jumpy. She has short brown-blond hair and other than some dental work requirements very pretty. I sanred her, traded trust points and then moved on to her "special area". 3 for an orql exam of me that was easily a 10. No hurry, no jitter and a technique rare to find anywhere. She has a working communicator.

Since LE has shown they are paying attention I am not sharing anything excpet with proven long timers. Sorry, hate seeing an area squashed but too much attention.

Global Glazer
12-13-09, 00:11
I was running appointments in the daytime in Springfield arond 9:30 when I came across a flock / herd of ladies. There were short ones, tall ones, red headed, blonds. I made a circle of the area and picked out a stray I named Kathy. Kathy is mid 30's 7 in looks and 8 in personality. She does have the usual "issues" of the herds but not jumpy. She has short brown-blond hair and other than some dental work requirements very pretty. I sanred her, traded trust points and then moved on to her "special area". 3 for an orql exam of me that was easily a 10. No hurry, no jitter and a technique rare to find anywhere. She has a working communicator.

Since LE has shown they are paying attention I am not sharing anything excpet with proven long timers. Sorry, hate seeing an area squashed but too much attention.Dcloser6,

I haven't tried hunting that early in the morning, but I may have to give it a try.

Where did you spot this flock?

I want to look for this Kathy!

Global Glazer
02-04-10, 13:15
Within the last couple of weeks I've connected with Bonnie and Tanya. Bonnie is an older (35-40ish) slightly heavier WSW. I've picked her up twice for bbbjcimm. I like her because of her personality. Enjoyable to have around and I don't have to worry about getting robbed. I think her black bf/husband is her pimp or "security" as both times I've found her, she's been walking with him.

Tanya I've only picked up once. 3-4 in looks. If that. I think she doesn't have any teeth, as I don't feel them when she's working. BBBJCIM.

Both got. 20.

Does anyone know a BSW named Delores?

Sgorka
04-18-10, 13:13
Well made a morning visit through S-field and was pleased to find Kelly. Little spinner that I will defiantly have to see again. She is only out selectivity;y and not often but I'm working on getting digits. If ya'll are out and about, Thin, Blond, not a great face but defiantly into what she's doing.

Dazhiba
04-19-10, 18:39
How about letting us know where to find this little spinner? PM me if you will?
Stay safe.

Sgorka
04-21-10, 19:47
Hangs on Selma mostly. Only out occasionally. She has said that LE is out a little more these days. She's not been picked and wants to keep it that way.

How about letting us know where to find this little spinner? PM me if you will?
Stay safe.

Global Glazer
04-27-10, 22:34
Hangs on Selma mostly. I've never had any luck on Selma. Maybe the warmer weather is bringing them out. I'll visit Selma again.

Global Glazer
05-03-10, 17:27
I believe there is a lot of untapped p4p potential in Springfield.

One afternoon earlier this past winter, I spotted a descent-looking skinny black woman walking down S. Plum carrying her groceries, a block north of Pleasant. Although it was early and she looked like she was just running errands, my instincts told me to stop and ask her if she needed a ride. Sure enough she accepted the offer. Once she got in, she thanked me, but there was no, "So, what are you looking for, honey? " which most SWs start out with immediately. Instead, she just told me where she needed to go and kept thanking me.

It was only after I finally said, "I thought you might be looking for some company, " that she seemed sort of surprised and said, "OH! I don't really do that. " Just the way she said she does REALLY do that, and the fact that she knew what I meant, told me to keep pushing.

After a very cautious negotiation, I talked her into a BBBJ for. 3. She gave nice service, not great, but good enough. I got her digits and have met her fairly regularly. The fact that I never see her on the street during my regular rounds tells me that she may have done a few guys here and there when in need of cash, but she's not a regular SW. It's kind of a nice thing.

I'm betting there are probably hundreds of other women here in town that have blown so many guys after dinner that making. 2-. 4 for a quick BBBJ would not be out of the question for them. It's just a questions of finding them. Again, it's just nice to find providers that you can, more or less, trust and you know.

Sgorka
05-09-10, 13:49
There are indeed some talent in Springfield and with the current economic situation more will be giving the oldest profession a try. Selma has been good, Main is ok but lots of LEO. Seen a new lady but before I could make the swoop a van got there first. Passed two other to get around but was beaten to it. I'll try again later. Saw an old friend on Selma but she was gone before I could get down the block then Mr. LOE had his Christmas light on checking out a car. I left. More later. Watch your six.

Global Glazer
05-09-10, 15:11
There are indeed some talent in Springfield and with the current economic situation more will be giving the oldest profession a try. Selma has been good, Main is ok but lots of LEO. Seen a new lady but before I could make the swoop a van got there first. Passed two other to get around but was beaten to it. I'll try again later. Saw an old friend on Selma but she was gone before I could get down the block then Mr. LOE had his Christmas light on checking out a car. I left. More later. Watch your six.Where are you hunting on Main?

I've had a little luck around Race and Main.

Is it only in that area?

Blu Ray
05-31-10, 07:33
Well I was in town Saturday so thought, I would check the Springfield scene out. Started on S Limestone, then to Selma to W. Pleasant. Then over W. Main and over to Columbia. And finally drove out to E. Main, I saw nothing not a single SW, also saw no LE out. It was 6:30pm and still very hot out maybe that was it.

Sgorka
05-31-10, 13:11
I was out and about yesterday also and saw very little LEO. Only one WSW out on Main near Jackson. Seen her a few times. Older but delivers. Nothing on Selma the last few days which is surprising. Oh well might of been out later when it was cooler. Have fun and be safe.

Blu Ray
06-01-10, 13:09
Well I was in town Saturday so thought, I would check the Springfield scene out. Started on S Limestone, then to Selma to W. Pleasant. Then over W. Main and over to Columbia. And finally drove out to E. Main, I saw nothing not a single SW, also saw no LE out. It was 6:30pm and still very hot out maybe that was it.Hey Sgorka,

Was I looking in the right places?If there are some hot spots I missed tell me.I will try again some day.Jackson is that E. Main or W. Main.

Sgorka
06-12-10, 19:09
That would be W. Main. Try High St also and Selma on down to gas station.

Hey Sgorka,

Was I looking in the right places?If there are some hot spots I missed tell me.I will try again some day.Jackson is that E. Main or W. Main.

Metical
06-13-10, 09:03
I crusied around for about an hour mid afternoon Saturday. Did not see much of anything going on. Lite LE presence. Noticed one bsw seating on a porch, drove around about a block and a 1/2 and when I came back around, a white truck came form the alley and picked her up.

Blu Ray
06-27-10, 08:26
Cruised thru last night about 10pm, not much going on in town except a fire on Euclid. Drove on Selma ,Pleasant and Main.Saw a WSW on Main I pulled over she walked up ,gave me a look but did not stop.This was close to Race ,she was a Brunette ,25 looks about a 7. That was the only thing out last night.

Sgorka
07-03-10, 17:47
WSW that cruises Selma and side streets. Bridgett. Not bad to look at about an 8. Had a car date and was very pleased with her oral skills. Got into it with moaning and all. Does not catch. Got a number from her and set up time to roll to her place. Not the best of places. She shares with a guy. She just closed door and we made do with couch cushions on the floor. Not bad but not all that great and the scene kinda took away from it all. She said she was open to things but has a habit ya know. Seniors PM for number.

Kidolds
07-06-10, 15:05
I know my first post was bad sorry. Monday after noon ON 41 just down the road from a good massageg place headed to selma.I found a 20 something girl needing a ride to get out of the heat. Clean fresh out of the shower. She was not getting enough hours at her regular job to make ends meet so I helped her with a donation. 2 BBBJCIM. Set up a FS time later in the week. Thier is untaped talent in SpringField. I will see if I can get pics. She went by Lisa.

Happy Hunting

Mw Jrp
07-12-10, 13:06
Drove around while on phone, but found a 25-30yo very nice one on Yellowstone at Pleasant. She walked across street and sat on the fence beneath a large tree in the shade. I was busy and could not help her out.

But as others have confirmed there is life in this town. I spotted 2 other between 10 and 11am. Be safe and good hunting. MW

Jsteed
07-16-10, 18:49
That street name is actually named Yellow Springs street.

Sgorka
07-26-10, 19:37
Happened to decide to take a scenic route (country) to work this morning and made a short jaunt up S Yellow Springs. Saw a little gal who looked like she could use some company near W. Pleasant. Had alittle conversation had a little oral resuscitation and we both parted happy. Got a number but need to check if it's ok to pass out. Hope everyone was able to start there Monday morning (07:30) off this well. Beats Sunday night's experience. (See Dayton scam report)

Ysbaron
07-29-10, 17:07
Based on the reports seen here and being bored with Dayton's selection, I toured Springfield recently. Low and behold, what I found there amazed me. Clean, young and perky with redhair, long legs and perfect little boobs sporting the pinkest nipples is what I ran into.

She was so hot I actually got a room. Spent a lot but got a few of hours of nakedness, a bbbjcim, and lots of other frills and thrills for it. $100 rose total; 3 hours.

Selma baby. Selma.

Ysbaron
08-08-10, 13:34
Ran into Tanya and Samantha recently. Woo-hoo, Springfield has some gems. Both girls were incredibly gorgeous, Tanya at 24 a touch more so than the older blonde. Nonetheless, both babes were the ultimate in my experiences.

Wow! Streetwalker that look really do look like the girl next door like Tanya abound here. She is the third pro that wasn't yet long in the game that I've run across on these streets. I'm talking girls that are clean-tanya always smells like she's just left a fresh bath- sober, non-scandalous and eager to please.

Oh-be sure you tip them for an extra. Smile.

Spinman
08-14-10, 15:30
Picked up Jessica on Yellow Springs 5'9" Blond 120 lbs with a no rush and very friendly attitude that always makes me happy. Back to my spot for loads of fun and DT skills that exceeded my expectations for .40. I got her digits for repeat visits.

Prior to exiting town I did a liitle browsing and found as in previous visits that Springfeild is a liitle Gold Mine for SW'ers IMHO. Many options appeared to be available.

Be safe,

Spinman

Nl8269
08-16-10, 06:45
Picked up Jessica on Yellow Springs 5'9" Blond 120 lbs with a no rush and very friendly attitude that always makes me happy. Back to my spot for loads of fun and DT skills that exceeded my expectations for .40. I got her digits for repeat visits.

Prior to exiting town I did a liitle browsing and found as in previous visits that Springfeild is a liitle Gold Mine for SW'ers IMHO. Many options appeared to be available.

Be safe,

SpinmanYes, it is a Gold Mine. I have discovered that myself recently. Well worth checking out.

Kidolds
08-19-10, 21:35
WSW mid 20s selma. Started BBJ then to K9.complained everything hurt. I just stop and loaded her back in the truck. Then wanted me to taxie her around. Turned on my street out of town and let her know this was her drop off point. Did get the chance to ask about the girls posted hear last week. The girls next-door. She never heard me them. Said she knew most me the girls on selma to yellow springs. I will pass next time broke my rule on funds.

To all hunters be careful.

Ysbaron
08-30-10, 15:36
I haven't seen Tanya out in weeks, but Samantha can be found walking around main or ys. She is blonde with glasses, fine provider.

Ran into Jessica myself a while back. She did fine job, even had a place. Nice to see one two no strung-out like the morning provider today. Sweet tight body, nice head of brown hair and a soft pubed bush. The only weird thing was when she took out her teeth to do BBBJCIM. That was a first. But, it felt awesome. I'd definitely do it again.

Ysbaron
09-05-10, 21:45
With the girlfriend on the rag this weekend, I've been a bit restless. Yesterday morning I ran into Tonya again for first time in weeks. She was walking the tracks as I wheeled the corner, said she needed smokes, pay her phone bill.

BBBJCIM within 15 of hooking up. Had a friendly chat on the way. No rush; no nuttiness. She is a sweet one.

Samantha was walking on Pleasant this afternoon as I rode by on a bike. The cute blond with gold rimmed glasses was impossible to pass up. We walked to a nice spot. The outdoors, bright sunshine reflecting on her pretty blond head as it bobbed up and down as I sat on a stoop gave BBBJCIM a whole new meaning.

Blu Ray
10-02-10, 07:48
Well there have been no SW reports in over 2 weeks, don't tell me this town has dried up .Someone post up a report on something good.Give me a reason to drive to Springfield.

Too bad about massage parlors closing.

Global Glazer
10-02-10, 13:58
Found Amber around Noon over on Yellow Springs. Brown, medium length curly hair, black/hispanic mix appearance. Looks are about a 5. She's thin and appears to have some signs of meth use including early meth mouth and some skin problems, however she claims she's "just making rent". However, service was outstanding. No-rush, long, energetic bbbjcimsw. Might do her again. Got digits, will see if they work in the future.

(I've always looked after dark, but discovered there's much more activity around Noon. Saw probably 4-6 obvious candidates.)

Jaguars49
10-06-10, 13:07
Hi,

I'm a newbie to the Ohio area. What kind of rates are the girls getting? The high dollar escorts are out of my range! Thanks.

There are indeed some talent in Springfield and with the current economic situation more will be giving the oldest profession a try. Selma has been good, Main is ok but lots of LEO. Seen a new lady but before I could make the swoop a van got there first. Passed two other to get around but was beaten to it. I'll try again later. Saw an old friend on Selma but she was gone before I could get down the block then Mr. LOE had his Christmas light on checking out a car. I left. More later. Watch your six.

Sgorka
10-15-10, 00:34
I can defiantly vouch for quality time with Samantha, Talk a lot if allowed but very nice skills and enthusiasm. Every time has been a "hit". Has an occasional incall place now off Main. Good luck and watch your six.

Sgorka
10-25-10, 23:45
So was driving around on this fine bright sunny day when a flash of Brown hair and a tank top caught my eye. Made a drive around and missed. Damn, Oh well but curiosity brought me back a few times. As this was not a usual area I was intrigued. Went grabbed a bite. Made the drive113901113902 back and there she was again. Made the swoop and got the pick up. Ashley nice tits, little flabby from baby a few months ago. Eager girl and knows her stuff. Found a spot I liked and had a great time. Afternoon felt much better after that. Will defiantly repeat. See pics below.

Westernstar
11-16-10, 15:30
Was on west main about noon and gave Sarah a ride where she was going. WSW 30 to 40yo thin, A's wonderful disposition and eager to please. Has phone but untested so far. Not nuch to look at but being level headed makes up for a lot.

Stan1954
11-19-10, 15:52
I got into Spfd at 4:30. Cruised west main and pleasent, and selma Road saw 1 WSW on Selma at tibbets. Older one said was 32 looked older, we chatted but she looked bad, sickly. Tina was the name given. Did not partake of her services.

Secret12
11-21-10, 23:57
Found a hot long blonde headed WSW in her 20's probably young 20's off of main. I've nvr hooked up with a WSW for fear of getting in trouble, but wow she was tempting. We talked and things sounded great but I said I'd come back. She was so clean and smelled good and was perfect. Has her own place too. Anyone know the key to making sure its all o. K to hook up without getting busted? She asked to to grab her tits to prove I wasnt a cop, but I'm sure that if she was working with the cops she would still do that. Any suggestions? And does anyone know about this girl? She gave digits as well.

Mrsexydelish
11-27-10, 08:23
I've got numbers to a few of the better ones. Anybody want to go in on a hotel and do some tag team action on these chicks?

Metical
11-28-10, 14:28
I've got numbers to a few of the better ones. I could use some numbers if you don't mind passing some down my way.

Anybody want to go in on a hotel and do some tag team action on these chicks?

What do the girls look like? I may be down for some action.

Mrsexydelish
11-29-10, 06:29
I could use some numbers if you don't mind passing some down my way.

Anybody want to go in on a hotel and do some tag team action on these chicks?

What do the girls look like? I may be down for some action. I mean they are street walkers. Theyre about as good as can be expected for their jobs. On a 1-10 scale probaly 4-6. I do know an easy escort thats an 8-9 tho too in springfield

Mrsexydelish
11-30-10, 23:19
9pm Wed. LE everywhere on Selma.

Mrsexydelish
12-01-10, 00:23
I enjoy Steff so much I thought it wuld be better to get her off the streets and get her some action thru this board. Senior members may PM for contact details. She gave permissiob for this. 5'6" 105 lbs. Brown hair. Good teeth. Nice tits and ass. 20 BBBJCIM 40 full service. All business and enjoys it. Willadd pics tonite when she sends them.

Mrsexydelish
12-01-10, 09:33
2 pics

StreetLooker
12-09-10, 03:17
Nice but you have 6 posts, so why do only senoir members get rights to her info.

Westernstar
12-11-10, 16:50
Its not about who gets what. We have a responsibility to not put the women at risk. Also Its probably not wise to have an easy flow of infomation between non senior members given the legal status of the hobby.

Mrsexydelish
12-16-10, 12:56
Exactly, just don't want to ruin a good thing.

Its not about who gets what. We have a responsibility to not put the women at risk. Also Its probably not wise to have an easy flow of infomation between non senior members given the legal status of the hobby.

Chuckietoo
12-16-10, 23:35
2 pics.

117077Seen a lot of adds come out of Springfield but nothing that looked like that from the rear.

There was a skinny blond use to advertise every thing was covered and an up charged.

I'd travel for that.

Mrsexydelish
12-21-10, 23:12
Nothing. Not a sign of anyone. 2 numbers I had are dead. Was there a big bust?

Sgorka
12-31-10, 14:57
Well friends I was able to locate Ashley again. She doesn't walk much since she has a child and has trouble getting a sitter. Nice oral and not bad other. She's gone down hill a little (place was a mess) but get the job done. Bigger girl but not BBW. Just a little on the sloppy side. Lost her phone (of course) but said to just come knock on door. Like that'll happen. Seniors let me know and I can give ya the location. Have fun and watch your 6 out there.

Sgorka
02-15-11, 09:11
Well like most spots Springfield kinda slows in the deep winter. In mean hell it's cold out there. Few reports.

1. Young girl (like 19-21) very chubby, glasses dark hair. Decent oral, never went for any more. Good enough skills. Might repeat.

2. Blond polished looking lady. Very good looking but just lacks something. Just methodical, no touching and just average oral skills.

I; the put names but the same giel has given me two different name each time. There is still fun to be had just takes some more digging. I'll get some more details for ya'll. Carefull out there and watch your six.

Sgorka
03-05-11, 09:26
Well friends it appears a blight has descended on the little berg of Springfield. The past 6 weeks has not been very fruitful. I though a bright spot had been found. Britteny, thicker, real short dark hair, Seemed like a good pick up but alas this was not the case. Lackluster oral, complained of hand hurting and really not her thing and blahh blahh. Burn marks on tits and stomach area. Self inflicted I'd say. There are the rare few walking but for the most part nada. Hoping the warmer weather brings 'them outa the woodworks. Be safe.

Global Glazer
03-05-11, 17:39
Yeah, Sgorka, I don't think the weather has been helping us much. I'm looking forward to the warmer weather, too. Back in the Fall, I was surprised how many girls I found out on the stroll around the Noon hour, but I've check a couple of times over the past month and have only really seen a couple. One was just too old-looking for me to get excited about and the other was too interested in her cell phone and in no great hurry to get my car, so I just pulled away.

Funguyusa
03-18-11, 00:23
Warmer weather is upon us. A few gals are starting to show up. A blonde and brunette WSW were spotted on Selma today in late afternoon. Pink sunglasses for the blond. Did not take a dip today, but noticed they were scooped up pretty quick.

AaronOhio
03-28-11, 10:48
Warmer weather is upon us. A few gals are starting to show up. A blonde and brunette WSW were spotted on Selma today in late afternoon. Pink sunglasses for the blond. Did not take a dip today, but noticed they were scooped up pretty quick.Got all encouraged by your post, and decided I had to check it out. I drove over to your fine city Sunday afternoon and cruised Selma from about 2 to 5pm. Didn't see anything. Might have been just bad timing on my part, who knows. Cruised a little further west to the strip clubs in Dayton to spend the rest of the evening. I'll try again in a few more weeks and it warms up some more.

Happy Hunting and Be Safe out there!

Aaron

Sgorka
03-30-11, 17:48
Well the warmer weather is bringing some life back, and two of my fav's are out and about. Kelly whom I wish was out more because I do enjoy our time together and Sam. Both are blonds Kelly tall, Sam short. Both are worth the time and effort it takes to find them. Some other are out but I'd be very leary of the end of Race st group. Had an interesting encounter with a blk lady who was just walking back from grocery. Paulette or some derivitive. Have a number for Sam as she'd rather have visiters then walk. No gurentees as to how long it's good for. I'll see about letting it out. Have fun, but watch your six.

Stan1954
04-10-11, 14:58
Was out at 7 am saw two WSW on yellow spring street one by the pizza shop on high the other by the apartments near washington?

One on east and selma. All were thirtyish or older not bad looking, but no report on skills I couldn't stop at the time another possiable one 20's on east by the hardware store dark hair nice butt LOL

Global Glazer
04-14-11, 00:30
Had a nice experience tonight. On my way along Selma (10pm-ish) , just down a side street (Linden? Scott?) , I found Rose.

According to her, she's 46, only goes out when she needs the extra cash. She hopped in my car and immediately pulled out her nice big DDDs. A little floppy, but that's to be expected at that age. Full, smooth and firm enough to feel really nice.

Headed to my favorite parking place. Lovely bbbjcimsw, no rush, good conversation. After she was done catching.

, she surprised me by opening her mouth, showing me the contents and playing with it before taking the final gulp. .2 is all it cost me.

Definitely fun-loving and I will do her again. I got digits, so I'll be testing them out soon. Enjoy the photo!

Diablio
04-14-11, 09:03
Had a nice experience tonight. On my way along Selma (10pm-ish) , just down a side street (Linden? Scott?) , I found Rose.

According to her, she's 46, only goes out when she needs the extra cash. She hopped in my car and immediately pulled out her nice big DDDs. A little floppy, but that's to be expected at that age. Full, smooth and firm enough to feel really nice.

Headed to my favorite parking place. Lovely bbbjcimsw, no rush, good conversation. After she was done catching.

, she surprised me by opening her mouth, showing me the contents and playing with it before taking the final gulp. .2 is all it cost me.

Definitely fun-loving and I will do her again. I got digits, so I'll be testing them out soon. Enjoy the photo!

128089Well spent.

Stan1954
05-09-11, 16:19
Was out and about Monday a m, frim 12L15 a to 2:00a saw 5 working ladies ans several LE too.

1 nic looking black SW and 1 WSW on selma by the barber shop. 1WSW on e pleasent at center. 2 on the benck at yellow springs and high. Lleo was rolling and parked all around. Except on selma

Kidolds
05-12-11, 18:55
Found a nice little spinner red head. 22 kelsey on w. Pleasant around 6pm. Good skills bbbcIm and make it all disappear. Jackson plus tip well worth it good provider. Will repeat. She does not like to walk she sets at her place and smiles. Clean no geeker. Nice clean kitty. Does not have a phone yet. Told her to get one. Have her my number to call when she does. Then I can pass it on to trusted and seniors. Full service later today. Glad I decide to check hear today. Also seen the lower end girls out. Kelsey is a 8 IMHO.

Member #3976
06-12-11, 11:39
Newbie to area and forum, well been here for 3 months and seekin, has brought me here. This area seem to have very few reports, my ride should be up and running soon, I'll will try to get out often and put some new post's here. Thank You and glad to be apart of the group.

Member #3976
06-24-11, 10:42
Well, I got my POV backnd decided to hit the street, being my first post, will try to get it all right. Got ready. Only thing I took was DL and 3 Jacksons. Removed all other from me and POV. Ok got there around 6 ish. Went in on 40E off 68. Thought I check out W Pleasant from earlier report. Got there and didn't see anything out of norm. Ran it east all the way to Spring. With in minutes of that area, I run into 4 Different LE with in Sec of each other. I clear out and headed west. I gave it about 20 minutes before heading backin. Went in on 40 E and made R on Yellow Spring. 1/4 mile up on R spot 2 SW. Got a way, so went up a bit and you it. Pulled off across the road and asked if she could tell me how to get to 68, she said I show ya. She hoped in We both played it cool, just chit chat until we got almost to 68, quick standard check at this point, nice rub from me and same with her. Told her I want bbbCIM, she said a Jackson, said she had a place, I opt in hwy. Very good skills, her IMO 6 looks. 8 skills. Age 33 will see again, got number and threw another Jackson. Was well worth it. The trip back to drop off was nice, No LE at all. In my future reports, I'll be less detailed on events but with my first xp, I decided to put more. Ps goes by Terra

EasyGoing62
06-24-11, 14:04
West main High St and Pleasant have been busy lately. Lots of LE as well.

Do you have a description of Terra?

Well, I got my POV backnd decided to hit the street, being my first post, will try to get it all right. Got ready. Only thing I took was DL and 3 Jacksons. Removed all other from me and POV. Ok got there around 6 ish. Went in on 40E off 68. Thought I check out W Pleasant from earlier report. Got there and didn't see anything out of norm. Ran it east all the way to Spring. With in minutes of that area, I run into 4 Different LE with in Sec of each other. I clear out and headed west. I gave it about 20 minutes before heading backin. Went in on 40 E and made R on Yellow Spring. 1/4 mile up on R spot 2 SW. Got a way, so went up a bit and you it. Pulled off across the road and asked if she could tell me how to get to 68, she said I show ya. She hoped in We both played it cool, just chit chat until we got almost to 68, quick standard check at this point, nice rub from me and same with her. Told her I want bbbCIM, she said a Jackson, said she had a place, I opt in hwy. Very good skills, her IMO 6 looks. 8 skills. Age 33 will see again, got number and threw another Jackson. Was well worth it. The trip back to drop off was nice, No LE at all. In my future reports, I'll be less detailed on events but with my first xp, I decided to put more. Ps goes by Terra

Member #3976
06-27-11, 14:15
West main High St and Pleasant have been busy lately. Lots of LE as well.

Do you have a description of Terra?5'5 brn hair / long 120ish / B. Frecklish Face

Member #6349
07-02-11, 13:03

128089I have picked her up myself she is a really nice gal hadn't seen her in some time thought maybe she was in jail or moved on

AaronOhio
08-01-11, 08:44
Couldn't believe my eyes Sunday afternoon. Driving back from Dayton, I decided to drive up and down Selma a few times to see if anything is out. I have struck out here dozens of times, but the thrill of the hunt keeps me going.

I'll be damn. There was this nice looking burnette wearing a pink halter top. She saw me looking and she gave me the look back, so I turned down the next side street and stopped. Sure enough, here she comes. I would guess in her mid 30's, but very nice looking for her age and fairly nice body for her age. I would gues 5'5".140 C's. She just opens the door and gets in without saying a word. Smiling, I immediately drive off with her. After a few blocks in complete silence, she notices my constant stares and smiles at her top. She unties the top and leans against the door so I can get a nice full view. I found my old spot, desolate as ever, and pulled in. We then proceeded to play for about 20 minutes, ending with a BBBJ. Gave her. 5 because I was so delighted with my luck. Asked for her name and digits, she just smiled and blew me a kiss, then got out.

I have never seen anything like this in Springfield before, but if you try long enough, you are bound to get lucky.

Happy Hunting and Be Safe!

Aaron

EasyGoing62
08-24-11, 16:09
Out and about around 9:30 last evening and lots of activity in Springfield.

West Main WSW brunette. 5'4" dressed in all white. Maybe a 6 in looks 8 in body.

Two WSW on Pleasant short spinner types both 6 0r 7.

Tall blond 5'7" on Selma look really nice in the dark. Nice legs and rack.

Tall BSW on Selma also, not sure of looks. Built well.

No time to stop but got the look form all of them.

Little or no LE was seen.

Be safe

Sgorka
09-05-11, 14:29
Springfield is on and off. Sometimes there are girls out and sometimes just nothing. Saw a keeper this morning but LEO was just a block down. I cruised around a few and still where she was they was near. Gave it up, but may roll back that way this evening and try again. My faves (Kelly and Sam) are going to havta be replaced. Kelly is way to far down the junkie path and Sam has dissapered. Thought I was on another fav but the number she gave me doesn't work. Older, short blond hair, few teeth missing, nice tits and tech though. Still keeping the hope alive. Watch your six ya'll.

Kidolds
12-27-11, 10:59
Been a while since I posted. I have been finding a few in Springfield. Brittany- Cole depends on the day. Started out with BBBJ facial. I enjoyed her so much decide to get a room. After a shower and some more BJ, put a cover on mish, doggie And she spurited. A shower get sometreats for her and back to the room. 3 more times finishing me off. I thanked her and home for the night. She is clean 20 brunette size 3 she is only in town every other weekend. When you run across her take the time to get a room a Hamilton will get you 4hrs of fun.

Kidolds
12-27-11, 11:05
A few of the usual girls are spending time with The county. Kelsey and Kelly And karen. Stay clear of kelsey when she gets out. She is not clean tracks everywear seen her before she went in. Told her to get out of the truck.

PornMedic
12-30-11, 03:38
I drove around for the better part of two 1/2 hours tonight.

But only found one girl out. Her lack of teeth and sores on her face just kept me driving.

Small city. Figured it was worth a shot. But reminds me a lot of my experiences in Chillicothe.

I jumped back on 70. Through the mile or so of construction and headed to Columbus.

Got a nice BBBJCIM experience thereatleast.

Sgorka
01-09-12, 00:28
Found a nice little gem off of Selma over the weekend. Kristy has some belly fat from a recent baby but her soft mouth and large C's make up for it. The couple times I have seen her I've seen no sign of any drug use. Does like what she's doing and ask if your liking it also. She can not host so car or a room. BBBJ, covered mish all the same to here. I'm checking on getting the digits out. I'll defiantly see again.

Global Glazer
01-09-12, 05:12
Found a nice little gem off of Selma over the weekend. Kristy has some belly fat from a recent baby but her soft mouth and large C's make up for it. The couple times I have seen her I've seen no sign of any drug use. Does like what she's doing and ask if your liking it also. She can not host so car or a room. BBBJ, covered mish all the same to here. I'm checking on getting the digits out. I'll defiantly see again.Wow, that sounds promising. I need to get out and have another look around Springfield before the weather turns really bad.

Last year, during a midday ride, I found Amber and I think I've already written about her. (She's no beauty, but give an enthusiastic BBBJ, gave me her, and let's me give her facials.) We text back and forth. When she has her place to herself, she let's me know and sometime we meet up there. Better than doing the car thing. But, again, she's about a 2-3 in looks (sorry, Amber!). So, I'd love to fine another regular option.

PornMedic
01-10-12, 17:49
Found a nice little gem off of Selma over the weekend. Kristy has some belly fat from a recent baby but her soft mouth and large C's make up for it. The couple times I have seen her I've seen no sign of any drug use. Does like what she's doing and ask if your liking it also. She can not host so car or a room. BBBJ, covered mish all the same to here. I'm checking on getting the digits out. I'll defiantly see again.I drove out there again one last time. And only found one girl. But the teeth told me enough not to let her in the truck.

She was pretty wacked out sadly.

I will give it another shot however.

Pm me if you want some nice ones from Columbus. Have a few there now that are really good w / BBBJCIM

About as far as I personally go.

Global Glazer
01-28-12, 16:30
I definitely feel like I must have two personalities sometimes. As I was driving along today, I was thinking about writing something that encouraged mongers to remember that many of these women we get sex from, before they were crack working girls or otherwise desperate money, were innocent young people looking hopefully to the future. Most have families somewhere very worried about them.

Now, am I a sick bastard for still wanting to skull-fuck them? I know each time I go out hunting, I decided to simply ignore that I'm enabling them to go find more drugs or to otherwise continue their lifestyle. But, if I don't, then they'll just go find some other guy, right? At least, I know I'm not going to hurt them or cheat them.

Kwaone
03-18-12, 21:58
Had other business in Springfield so thought I would cruise down the pike. Saw a couple walking. Sam and some old worn out chick. Also one that I swear was a guy. Or the ugliest woman to ever draw a breath. I talked to Sam but decided I really didn't have time for a date. Anyhow just lettin everyone know there is action still around Springfield. Just kinda slim pickins today.

Global Glazer
03-19-12, 04:08
Had other business in Springfield so thought I would cruise down the pike. Saw a couple walking. Sam and some old worn out chick. Also one that I swear was a guy. Or the ugliest woman to ever draw a breath. I talked to Sam but decided I really didn't have time for a date. Anyhow just lettin everyone know there is action still around Springfield. Just kinda slim pickins today.Good to know there's still some action. I was out on a recent afternoon and saw nothing after about 30-45 minutes of cruising. I certainly expect warmer weather to bring more out.

Sgorka
04-14-12, 16:39
I have seen Kristi a number of times over in Springfield. She did mention that it was ok to give out her number then lost that cell. I have her home number but was asked not to give it out. Does not walk very much and prefer's to do car dates. Very nice mouth and talented. I'll keep checking and let ya'll know. Watch your six and enjoy.

PornMedic
05-03-12, 23:30
I have seen Kristi a number of times over in Springfield. She did mention that it was ok to give out her number then lost that cell. I have her home number but was asked not to give it out. Does not walk very much and prefer's to do car dates. Very nice mouth and talented. I'll keep checking and let ya'll know. Watch your six and enjoy.Kristi has a great mouth. Nice rack actually as well.

Found her by chance night before last while driving through.

Kidolds
05-08-12, 09:54
I have been hunting and not posting sorry. Their is a couple new girls out their one has a few extra pounds clean and good service. Karen down off race a little older passed on her a few times but gave in glad I did the age gives her the experiance great skills gets right to it does not ***** about the time it takes bbbjs leaves no mess makes sure she drains every drop out.

Dcloser6
05-09-12, 07:25
I have been hunting and not posting sorry. Their is a couple new girls out their one has a few extra pounds clean and good service. Karen down off race a little older passed on her a few times but gave in glad I did the age gives her the experiance great skills gets right to it does not ***** about the time it takes bbbjs leaves no mess makes sure she drains every drop out.There was a Karen a couple years ago I saw. Blond, older nice rack and talented. Wonder if she's the one. Either way thanks for the update!

Kidolds
05-14-12, 09:54
Meet up with amber Sunday for a little ride. She takes direction very good. Blond not bad looking just missing the front grill. Good skills bbbjcims she just turned 25 found her off Selma.

BottleBoy90
06-07-12, 01:14
I am not from Springfield, but I was there on business and heading down Selma when I saw an attractive skinny brunette who gave me the look. Made the loop and began to slow down when I noticed LEO parked a block up. Kept going pass and two Leos sitting in vehicle. Not sure if it was a sting but glad I didn't find out. After reading posts in forum, I see that Selma is a hotspot. Anymore areas out there fun for cruising?

Heyho
06-08-12, 20:13
I got to cruise the fair city of S'field today for the first time. Didn't have high expectations until I got there and immediately saw 2 WSW's on Selma. Didn't have time to stop as I was on my way to a meeting. After the meeting I went straight back and didn't see anything at all for the next 2 hrs. Too bad. One of the girls was a solid 7. 5 on the street scale. The other was at least a 6. 5. Skipped over to Dayton and didn't find much there either. You would think on a Friday. 85 degrees in June they would be out in mass, but apparently not. Oh well.

Member #5004
06-28-12, 11:37
Though I am not one for streetwalkers, I do spend some time traveling thru Springfield from the west side to downtown. I always see multiple girls especially in the early afternoon. Take Columbia, Main, or High streets on the west side and you can't miss.

MadMax1969
07-15-12, 10:30
Have never gotten with a SW before but thought I would try. I usually go with the BP gals. Decided to travel all the usual streets, Selma, W. Pleasant, and such. Went out about 6 and saw a lot of LE and not much else. A few ladies that were possible, but could not get the vibe. I decided to head home and try later. I went out about 8 again and did the same loop and was about to give up when I saw Brittney walking up Selma. I drove by and gave her a look and she looked back but had sunglasses on so I was not sure. I looped around again and this time the sunglasses were off and we both looked at each other again. I turned around and pulled off a side street. She came up and got in the car. I've got to admit since this was my first time, my heart was pounding. We drove off and did the usual checks (she felt me and I felt her) Nice B-cups with great nips. We found a nice spot and she did her thing. BBBJCIM. I dropped her off at a different location and it only cost me the usual $.2.

The down side to this, is my inexperience came through and I did not get digits even though she had her phone with her. I plan to keep and eye out and not only try other things from her menu but get digits as well.

I would rate her a 7 or 8 on the SW scale. Nice tits, round ass, a little baby flab, a cute face, overall not too bad and the skills were pretty good as well.

MM

MadMax1969
08-01-12, 22:37
Been driving the normal routes lately (Pleasant, John, Selma) and cannot seem to find any potential BSW's. Have found and had some dreams with WSW's, but been having a craving for some chocolate. If anyone has any ideas of some possible streets I can peruse, please feel free to PM me.

As for the WSW's, I have visited Sam, Tonya, and Margaret. All have great oral skills and would see again.

Global Glazer
08-02-12, 12:53
Been driving the normal routes lately (Pleasant, John, Selma) and cannot seem to find any potential BSW's. Have found and had some dreams with WSW's, but been having a craving for some chocolate. If anyone has any ideas of some possible streets I can peruse, please feel free to PM me.

As for the WSW's, I have visited Sam, Tonya, and Margaret. All have great oral skills and would see again.MadMax, it's good to hear you've been having some nice times with the WSW. I've been amazed how the summer weather has brought them out.

I did spot one BSW around 10am earlier this week on YS, a couple of blocks north of Pleasant. Same time I spotted two WSW a block further south from her.

I found a WSW called 'Amber' (aren't half of them named Amber?) at Selma and Clifton. Said she's 25, but had firm be-cups like a teenage. Despite that inspiration, my mind must have been elsewhere and couldn't pop. .2 for the BBBJ.

Last night, found Melissa in the same place. Saggy be-cups, buck teeth, very compliant. .2 BBBJ.

FTwentyCpwrd
08-30-12, 15:05
Noticed this gem along Selma&Drexel. .3 for H&H with a. 1 tip; BBBJ to CBJ to CK9 with a deposit made on her face, she took it like a champ. So, so skills but said she was open to anything. Some belly on her, said she had three kids but all via C-sections. Tight, clean ginger. Says she is looking for regulars. Nice girl with good conversations.

Homebrewerguy
09-01-12, 01:08

As for the WSW's, I have visited Sam, Tonya, and Margaret. All have great oral skills and would see again.Hey, I was in Springfield this past Monday visiting my nephew in school locally. I had some time on my hands and drove around the near west side of town. I can't be 100% sure, but I think I saw a thin BSW on YS late Monday afternoon I was watching her and I think she jumped into a car. I also would be interested in BSWs. I look forward to looking around as I visit the area.

Sgorka
09-09-12, 09:18
As would happen I had a nice coco dream just last week near YS. Nice rac and ass. Didn't mind my hands roaming as she provided a fairly nice BBBJ. Drove around for an hour yesterday though about noon and saw nothing. Some days are harder then others.

MadMax1969
09-20-12, 22:43
Had a dream about a blond spinner named Shannon. She can be found around YS. Great BBBJ skills followed by doggie and she is so small that I picked her up and had standing mish to finish. Mmmmmm love it! I have seen her twice and plan to see her again.

Repairman497
09-21-12, 08:32
Had a dream about a blond spinner named Shannon. She can be found around YS. Great BBBJ skills followed by doggie and she is so small that I picked her up and had standing mish to finish. Mmmmmm love it! I have seen her twice and plan to see her again.I to have met her. I've been in Spfield twice this week and have had good luck both times. T her has been a good slection both days in the afternoon time slot on p street and ys. Will be back this weekend hope my luck keeps up.

HHank48
09-21-12, 09:45
I to have met her. I've been in Spfield twice this week and have had good luck both times. T her has been a good slection both days in the afternoon time slot on p street and ys. Will be back this weekend hope my luck keeps up.I get to Springfield on a regular basis. Been taking a few minutes to drive the John, Selma, pleasant, yellow springs loop and don't see anything I'd hit. Don't see much at all. It's usually in the afternoon around 3:00.

Any help is appreciated.

StreetLooker
09-25-12, 16:05
Been cruising the area lately for ol time sake I don; t monger much anymore like I used to on the streets I don; t have the funds anyhow I noticed that sometimes there is nothing and sometimes they are everywhere. Springfield police Need to keep up the good work and let these girls have there area to roam in. There was a time where they dried this hobby up but now I think they are letting things go again and For us mongers that is a good thing cause we have more selection.

MadMax1969
09-26-12, 20:34
Did not have much time to play tonight because of some family business to attend to, plus no cash on hand, but I decided to peruse the normal spots to see if anything was out. Did not expect anything because of the weather. Wouldn't you know it. Saw two tasty treats on Pleasant, two on YS and one on Selma. The most I've seen out at one time and they were all giving me the look and hoping I would pull over. This sucks, so much to choose from and cannot enjoy.

My new rule for myself. If I can't play then I shouldn't peruse. All I do is get myself PO'd.

MM

MadMax1969
10-07-12, 11:50
Went cruising yesterday on the usual streets to see what was available. Only saw Mo and since I have seen her before, decided to pick her up. We went to our usual spot and did our thing. She really gets into the BBBJ. LOVE it when she licks the tip. Anyway, she stated that most of the SW's are spending time at the downtown hotel thanks to LE. That would explain the slim pickings. Probably won't see many SW's until at least Monday when court time lets them out. Keep an eye out if you peruse our fine city because it seems LEO is too.

MM

Sgorka
10-14-12, 20:39
Went cruising yesterday on the usual streets to see what was available. Only saw Mo and since I have seen her before, decided to pick her up. We went to our usual spot and did our thing. She really gets into the BBBJ. LOVE it when she licks the tip. Anyway, she stated that most of the SW's are spending time at the downtown hotel thanks to LE. That would explain the slim pickings. Probably won't see many SW's until at least Monday when court time lets them out. Keep an eye out if you peruse our fine city because it seems LEO is too.

MMI've had a few nice chocolate dreams with Mo. Alwyas been a very nice experience. As stated above she does get into it. Never had any issues and is a solid good time.

MadMax1969
11-10-12, 20:38
Came across Amber this last Friday night on YS. She is a petite dirty blonde with not so great teeth. Her BBBJ skills are good and she has a great figure. Found a good spot and had some great car mish. Nice ass and very accommodating. She did say that Shannon is staying at the downtown hotel for the month and will not be on the scene until December.

MM

Member #4241
11-11-12, 10:42
2 pics.

117077Any idea how I can reach her?

Rolyat
11-11-12, 13:37
Any idea how I can reach her?Not to be mean but you are asking about a post that is almost two years old. Springfield is small but that is kind of stretching it for an SW.

Good luck,

Rolyat

TallGuy54
11-11-12, 20:40
Not to be mean but you are asking about a post that is almost two years old. Springfield is small but that is kind of stretching it for an SW.

Good luck,

RolyatLOL. Well at least you got to admit he has a good eye.

MadMax1969
11-11-12, 21:38
Not to be mean but you are asking about a post that is almost two years old. Springfield is small but that is kind of stretching it for an SW.

Good luck,

RolyatIt seems that every time I go out I see new faces and the old ones disappear. Went out last night about 2 a. M. And saw all kinds of BSW's. There were a lot of LE as well so I went home without playing. I drove in the area today about noon, but was meeting someone so I could not stop. Wouldn't you know it, I saw the best looking SW that I have ever seen in Springfield. She looked to be a latina, about 25yo and walking on Selma. She gave off the SW vibe and I would have loved to stop. If anyone has any info on this one, let me know. I'm going to keep a lookout for her when I'm available to play.

MM

Blu Ray
11-12-12, 04:58
Well I cruised for almost a hour late Saturday afternoon and saw nothing at all, also saw no leo. Quite disappointing considering how warm it was out.

MadMax1969
11-26-12, 21:30
Came across a WSW named Cole which is assume is short for Nicole. She is a brunette, thin with a cute ass and a 8 or 9 on the SW scale. She was just off High, west of YS. Went to her incall, which was a dump but alright for what we needed it for. Asked for FS but after looking at that ass, I went ahead and asked if she does Greek. She said ok but for. 6. She did a little BBBJ to get me going and after putting on a cover and her lubing up, I slid right in. She took it like a champ and when I was finishing she wiggled her butt for a nice touch. Tried to get digits but she said her phone gets stolen all the time so she cannot guarantee her number. Except for the location, all was great and I plan to repeat.

MM

WhereItIsAtNow
11-29-12, 16:29
Cruised the ys, selm, jhn, plst loop a few times the last couple evenings. Nothing stirring saw one I think might have bee. Cute brunette by day care on ys north of pleasant. Not sure though. A few leos stay safe.

WhereItIsAtNow
11-29-12, 22:47
Cruised ys, john, plsnt, and selm, but saw nothing. Cruised tues 7-8 and Wednesday 4-5 and 8-9. Saw one girl, but wasnt sure on yellowspring at daycare north of pleasant. Looked tempting, but was hard to tell. Too much traffic. And my nerves in a new town. Springfield is a tough town. Good luck out there

MadMax1969
12-11-12, 23:16
Was out about 1 a. M. Last night and came across Alicia. She said she does not normally walk. Found her on walking down YS and turning on High. She looked good. Went to an abandoned area and she did a great BBBJ. She really got into it. I then had her bend over for some standing doggy to finish. She mentioned her digits but I did not have a pen to write them down so not sure if I have the right ones or not. I tried getting in touch with her tonight but to no avail. Will keep an eye out for her and try to get good digits. She did mention that she used to escort out of Cleveland.

MadMax1969
12-11-12, 23:28
Posted about a BSW named Mo awhile back. When I am in the ebony mood, I go looking for her. Here are a few pics to enjoy.

MadMax1969
12-18-12, 00:27
In the last three weeks I have found three new WSW. This week was no exception. Came across a 21yo WSW named Samantha on High. She has no phone but she does have my number. She is really new to the business but rides like no other. She did not want to stop even after I finished. She says she does not walk much though. I'm trying to talk her into being a UTR rather than a SW. As soon as I get a number for her, I will forward on to trusted members. She even hugged me for trying to help her out.

On Saturday, I came across a SW. She has missing teeth but gives a great BBBJ and what a tight pussy. I have digits for her for trusted members.

Sgorka
12-19-12, 01:04
Did a tour through the usual haunts. Found Teddy near Selma. Light LEO, just the van giys driving around. Had strawberry blond hair this time. Usually darker. Nice personality, decent BBBJ. I'll repeat if I see again. No number at this time but will find out when I see her again. Enjoy, watch your six.

HotLcndyt
12-19-12, 08:08
Did a tour through the usual haunts. Found Teddy near Selma. Light LEO, just the van giys driving around. Had strawberry blond hair this time. Usually darker. Nice personality, decent BBBJ. I'll repeat if I see again. No number at this time but will find out when I see her again. Enjoy, watch your six.I scooped up a girl named teddy also back in the fall. Went to her place for BBBJ and cfs for. 3. Would repeat. Kinda thick but proportionate. Nice ass also

Member #4208
12-19-12, 23:13
In the last three weeks I have found three new WSW. This week was no exception. Came across a 21yo WSW named Samantha on High. She has no phone but she does have my number. She is really new to the business but rides like no other. She did not want to stop even after I finished. She says she does not walk much though. I'm trying to talk her into being a UTR rather than a SW. As soon as I get a number for her, I will forward on to trusted members. She even hugged me for trying to help her out.

On Saturday, I came across a SW. She has missing teeth but gives a great BBBJ and what a tight pussy. I have digits for her for trusted members.I also enjoy sweet giving ladies. Treat them right and they return the friendliness and thankfulness for being valued for more than a release valve. I have a sweet 26 yo UTR in West Jeff that enjoys my company because she know I care about her feelings. I would appreciate her number if you and her are willing.

Kwaone
12-26-12, 12:10
Got bored and took a cruise. Saw a couple down in the Main / High area. Nothing in the other areas. Finally did see Mo out so did the pickup for a quick bbbjws. Knocked the edge off.

Usually more girls out and almost always find someone but yesterday was dead.

Member #6349
12-31-12, 02:59
I also enjoy sweet giving ladies. Treat them right and they return the friendliness and thankfulness for being valued for more than a release valve. I have a sweet 26 yo UTR in West Jeff that enjoys my company because she know I care about her feelings. I would appreciate her number if you and her are willing.Yah she gave me the same line, then she stole 75 roses, don't trust her for a minute.

Member #4241
01-08-13, 16:13
Being from this small town I mostly travel to Dayton to find a dream. Are the any reliable providers in Springfield that you can actually reach by phone for an incall meeting. Tired of traveling to Dayton so if you can help please PM me and I will be happy to trade some info for awesome providers in Dayton. Just not into picking up on street seems to risky to me.

HotLcndyt
01-12-13, 10:50
Was heading back from Columbus last night and decided to stop by Springfield to check things out since it was such a warm night. Didn't have to look long. As soon as I got on Selma seen a WSW. Looked late 30's and very average so I strolled a little more. Though I seem what could have been a very nice BSW. Tall. Short skirt. Upon getting closer it obviously a crossdresser! No thanks. Turned around at the Clark station and was going to head over to YS when I seem a blonde spinner on Selma. Looked very nice and gave me the look so I swooped her up on a side street. Did the checks. Small A's and firm. Nice body and pretty darn god looking. Asked what I wanted and I told her I only had. 2 to spare to settled on bbbjtcws. No gag reflex and swallows every drop. Full menu is available including Greek. She pulled her pants down so I could play with the goodies while doing her thing. Got her digits but she asked I didn't share. I'll work that though to try and hook some of the kind gents up who have shared with me. Will def repeat this dream. Found her around 2am on Selma.

MadMax1969
01-12-13, 16:39
Was heading back from Columbus last night and decided to stop by Springfield to check things out since it was such a warm night. Didn't have to look long. As soon as I got on Selma seen a WSW. Looked late 30's and very average so I strolled a little more. Though I seem what could have been a very nice BSW. Tall. Short skirt. Upon getting closer it obviously a crossdresser! No thanks. Turned around at the Clark station and was going to head over to YS when I seem a blonde spinner on Selma. Looked very nice and gave me the look so I swooped her up on a side street. Did the checks. Small A's and firm. Nice body and pretty darn god looking. Asked what I wanted and I told her I only had. 2 to spare to settled on bbbjtcws. No gag reflex and swallows every drop. Full menu is available including Greek. She pulled her pants down so I could play with the goodies while doing her thing. Got her digits but she asked I didn't share. I'll work that though to try and hook some of the kind gents up who have shared with me. Will def repeat this dream. Found her around 2am on Selma.There are at least two Ambers that I know of in Springfield. There is one that usually can be found on YS (missing front teeth) and the one on Selma, so I'm pretty sure I know of who you are referring. She does do a nice job doesn't she. I think I will have to take a drive later today for some dream time. With the warm weather, I wonder who will be out. It's like being a kid in a candy store.

Earlier this week had a dream with Tonya. She's late 30's with a full menu and she is really good at what she does. She works mostly by phone. Have digits for those seniors who are interested.

MM

Caddy
01-18-13, 16:51
Just to let every one know Amber on Yellowspings St. is very good outing, but she will rob you. She has a boyfriend that will set you up be careful.

Caddy
01-18-13, 16:56
Was heading back from Columbus last night and decided to stop by Springfield to check things out since it was such a warm night. Didn't have to look long. As soon as I got on Selma seen a WSW. Looked late 30's and very average so I strolled a little more. Though I seem what could have been a very nice BSW. Tall. Short skirt. Upon getting closer it obviously a crossdresser! No thanks. Turned around at the Clark station and was going to head over to YS when I seem a blonde spinner on Selma. Looked very nice and gave me the look so I swooped her up on a side street. Did the checks. Small A's and firm. Nice body and pretty darn god looking. Asked what I wanted and I told her I only had. 2 to spare to settled on bbbjtcws. No gag reflex and swallows every drop. Full menu is available including Greek. She pulled her pants down so I could play with the goodies while doing her thing. Got her digits but she asked I didn't share. I'll work that though to try and hook some of the kind gents up who have shared with me. Will def repeat this dream. Found her around 2am on Selma.This one and her boyfriend robbed me.

Caddy
01-21-13, 14:51
Will I tryed Shannon. She is great, but I made the mistake of giving her a place to stay. She took $$ and my lap top. She is very sweet but will cut your heart out. She is usaly at Malberry and Yellowsprings St.

MadMax1969
01-27-13, 23:42
Came across this girl on Selma around Tibbets. She has dirty blonde hair, tall and thin. I'd rate her about a seven on the SW scale. Nice assets and good skills. Probably would not repeat because she started to have an unpleasant conversation with herself while in the car. Not sure what the argument was about but happy to see her get out of the car.

MM

BigRodDayton
02-01-13, 21:47
Came across this girl on Selma around Tibbets. She has dirty blonde hair, tall and thin. I'd rate her about a seven on the SW scale. Nice assets and good skills. Probably would not repeat because she started to have an unpleasant conversation with herself while in the car. Not sure what the argument was about but happy to see her get out of the car.

MMSounds like she was high on something.

PottersBridge
02-05-13, 00:39
I had a dream tonight. In my dream, I hail from Indiana. North of Indianapolis, and had been reading USA posts over the past few months, mostly looking for esccort reviews. I dreamed I was planning to see one in Dayton Wednesday so was on the board again tonight. I like a particular hotel in Springfield and was all settled in tonight and ready to hit the sack. But in my dream I happened to look up Springfield and saw a recent post regarding SWs, and read about Selma and Yellow Springs. I dreamed it was just after 10:00, and I looked up where Selma was on the map. When I found I was close, I decided what the heck, and put my clothes and shoes back on and decided to take a drive. I was downtown when I started, so I was on Livingston and took a left on Selma. It was not long before I dreamed that I passed the Clark station I had read about, and I had not seen anything. Not that I was expecting much in this dream. I went another three blocks and turned around. I was heading back to my hotel and was going to call it a night. About a block west of the Clark station I dreamed that I saw what looked to be a young lady walking south toward Selma from a side street. As I passed the street she crossed Selma, I pulled over a half block down and low and behold, she crossed back to my side of the street and walked up to my passenger side and asked if I wanted company. In my dream she was a young looking, cute little red head. I do not know how to rate her on a SW scale, as this was the first SW I have ever picked up in a dream. She said her name was Amanda and that she was 23. She asked me to feel her boob. Said no cop would do that. I dreamed that it felt pretty good! She asked what I wanted and we quickly agreed on a BBBJ, and I took her to my hotel. She was pretty chatty, said she needed to stay out until she earned enough to pay for a night in her hotel.

At the hotel she ditched her clothes pretty fast, which was when I noticed that she was a mother; said she had a three year old daughter staying with her mother. She was not high as far as I could tell. I dreamed I played around a bit with her and then she went to work. Not great skills but very enthusiastic. It didn't take all that long to get me off, and in my dream she swallowed it all.

It was 30 degrees out, and her shoes and the bottom of her jeans were wet. When I asked where she wanted to go, she asked to be taken back to the Clark station. I dreamed that she gave me her number but asked not to give it out and said she doesn't always have a working number anyway.

So all in all, in my very first dream I did pretty good. Guess I was just lucky. Not sure I want to dream the same dream again, though. In fact, I may never dream again.

Blu Ray
02-11-13, 22:35

MMYeap thats Aliana, she's 5"11" real thin looks like she could have been a baller in HS. Big nose dirty blond shoulder length As and talks off the wall I think pills are her thing.

MadMax1969
02-12-13, 21:09
Met up with Maria at Tibbits and Selma. She is a BBW with so-so skills. She walks only on the Selma side. She mentioned that the folks who attend the church on the corner of Selma and Homeview are not liking SW traffic in front of their church. I guess they are taking photos of cars who do pick ups around there and if it gets too out of hand, they plan to get LE involved. Just wanted to get the heads up out there. She wanted to get the word out. Got to love the girls who want to take care of their dreamers.

Blu Ray
02-15-13, 21:37
Met up with Maria at Tibbits and Selma. She is a BBW with so-so skills. She walks only on the Selma side. She mentioned that the folks who attend the church on the corner of Selma and Homeview are not liking SW traffic in front of their church. I guess they are taking photos of cars who do pick ups around there and if it gets too out of hand, they plan to get LE involved. Just wanted to get the heads up out there. She wanted to get the word out. Got to love the girls who want to take care of their dreamers.Thanks for the heads up on the church area. Yes I have seen Maria a couple of times BBW brown shoulder length about 23 yld, I would rate her above average in skills, easy to get along with.

Sgorka
02-26-13, 00:51
I had a little repeat visit with Mo yesterday. Very nice indeed. Try to get a double dream with her friend. More later.

Blu Ray
02-28-13, 21:44
I had a little repeat visit with Mo yesterday. Very nice indeed. Try to get a double dream with her friend. More later.I would like to try Mo, I will be in town next week.

MadMax1969
03-04-13, 21:42
Have had bad luck the last couple of days. Only saw Maria out thurs and was not in the mood for her. Went out Fri. And Sat. And nothing. Went out yesterday and saw what I thought was Teddy. Had a dream about her a couple of weeks ago and enjoyed it. She will talk Your ear off though. I decided to pass and did the full loop just to see what was out. Nothing was to be seen so decided to come back For Teddy. Saw her and she hopped in. That is when I realized it was not Teddy. It was actually her sister Courtney. They look almost the same. She will talk as much as her sis but not as personable. She has good skills and would not mind trying a sister duo sometime. Next time I run across one, ill see if they would like to. Been looking for Shannon but no luck.

MM

Blu Ray
03-10-13, 21:50
Had a dream that I was in Springfield, something told me to take a drive over to Selma road I was not there 2 minutes when I see Amanda blond with a hoodie on 5'7 22 yld spinner 105 lb cute face Looks 9 body 7 skills 8 attitude 8. 5 easy to get along with a real GFE. Hope to repeat this dream.

PornMedic
03-15-13, 16:41
Met up with Maria at Tibbits and Selma. She is a BBW with so-so skills. She walks only on the Selma side. She mentioned that the folks who attend the church on the corner of Selma and Homeview are not liking SW traffic in front of their church. I guess they are taking photos of cars who do pick ups around there and if it gets too out of hand, they plan to get LE involved. Just wanted to get the heads up out there. She wanted to get the word out. Got to love the girls who want to take care of their dreamers.I would love to turn this around.

Call me crazy. But I say we get a whole bunch of bible tracks. And then when a copy pulls you over for having a prostitute and "being in the area" and having complaints from "a church"

Simply show them the tracks. Make sure you get a few girls in on it.

Then turn around the complaint against the church because we are "stealing" possible parishioners.

HA HA

Ok enough of my wild thoughts for the day.

We could always picket them. Ask the girls to hold up signs saying This church does not like The Woman at the well.

Sgorka
03-25-13, 22:35
Made a few pass's through usual places this weekend and nothing. Is there a change in the weather happening out there? Come on Springfield don't let me down just as spring is springing.

WorkoutMan
03-26-13, 20:55
Had a dream that I was in Springfield, something told me to take a drive over to Selma road I was not there 2 minutes when I see Amanda blond with a hoodie on 5'7 22 yld spinner 105 lb cute face Looks 9 body 7 skills 8 attitude 8. 5 easy to get along with a real GFE. Hope to repeat this dream.I had a dream like that with Amanda in it. She was singing a duet with a busty brunette named Heather. Heather had this unique talent when she sang. She never got choked up on her words. Very unique! Later in the dream I thought Heather went and spent some time with her uncle leo. She had given me her digits but I lost them.

Blu Ray
03-28-13, 23:08
I had a dream like that with Amanda in it. She was singing a duet with a busty brunette named Heather. Heather had this unique talent when she sang. She never got choked up on her words. Very unique! Later in the dream I thought Heather went and spent some time with her uncle leo. She had given me her digits but I lost them.I love a girl that can really sing and duet on top of that awesome! I'm always looking to audition new talent for my version of American Idol. If you get any digits on these two let me know, Amanda didn't have a phone when I saw her.

WorkoutMan
03-29-13, 13:29
I love a girl that can really sing and duet on top of that awesome! I'm always looking to audition new talent for my version of American Idol. If you get any digits on these two let me know, Amanda didn't have a phone when I saw her.Lost Heather's when my phone went missing.

MadMax1969
03-31-13, 19:40
Saw Amber (no front teeth) this week for a BBBJCIM. Did not even ask for her to swallow but she did anyway. As I took her to see her pharmaceutical rep, she jumped out of the moving car when she located his vehicle. These girls only have one thing in mind and will risk life and limb to get it.

Sad

Kwikie
04-01-13, 18:56
Hello everyone, first time poster here.

Thought I'd get acquainted by sharing a couple of recent dreams. Has a dream about Nicole out on YS a couple days ago. Wearing ripped jeans and a hoodie with a tank top underneath. Excellent BBBJCIM, but didn't put off a very friendly vibe but great body. Looks 8, body 8, attitude 5. Too bad she didn't try a little harder to be friendly, could have been the best dream ever!

Sgorka
04-01-13, 19:52
Made a swing through Friday. Nada. Tried to call a regular zilch. Saw a lady with cherry cola hair that I thought may of been. But alas she was swooped up before I could get around. Went back Sat afternoon and more of the same. Thought I saw Veronica but was gone before I made the turn also. I may of been mistaken but I thought I saw Sam out on Selma (haven't seen here in almost a year). I was hoping to hold out for Mo and her double friend, but no luck. Bummer for my birthday.

Sgorka
04-06-13, 22:16
Well things in Springfield are looking up a little. Have a update on Tonya. She is defiantly flaking out. I rang her up and was able to come right over. But that was as good as it got. She took several calls, complained about well about everything, then has a knock on the door and was actually trying to see who it was. I just left and told her to get better and I'd be back. That lead me to see several ladies on the road's. I saw the girl with the cherry cola hair but couldn't get up to her before she got scooped up. I did run into Shannon and had a fairly enjoyable time. Got the load down on Mo also. I have a contact number for Shanon and will see if I can pass it along to trusted seniors. Ya'll be safe.

Kwikie
04-18-13, 06:41
Sorry for the delayed post. Internet acting up. Found Cole a couple weeks ago. Sexy girl. Looked great, good BBBJCIM but pulled away a little early. She would be a 10 if she had a better personality. Maybe I caught her on an off day, so will repeat. Looks 8, skill 8, personality 6

MadMax1969
04-19-13, 00:34
Sorry for the delayed post. Internet acting up. Found Cole a couple weeks ago. Sexy girl. Looked great, good BBBJCIM but pulled away a little early. She would be a 10 if she had a better personality. Maybe I caught her on an off day, so will repeat. Looks 8, skill 8, personality 6Cole will offer trips to the islands. Her personality could use a little work though.

MM

Heyho
04-22-13, 20:25
Was in the area recently and found Sam (short for Samantha) walking on Selma around Tibbets. 5'5", WSW, blonde. 115. 10 out of 10 on SW scale. One of the best looking ladies I've seen but.

So I picked her up in a discreet location and then proceeded to listen to her talk, non-stop, the entire way to a very safe location. This is no exaggeration. She did not shut up the whole time. In fact, that is my only complaint. I learned pretty much her entire life story in the 7 minute ride to our final destination. Otherwise, looks were a 10, skills were a 10, body was (in my opinion) a 10. .2 for a BBBJCIM spit. If I see her again I will pick her up. Her overall looks and skills far outweighs her need to constantly talk. Offered CFS and had her own protection.

Global Glazer
05-25-13, 15:57
Back in late March, I had a dream about Heather. I saw someone else mentioned a dream about her and, I think, another girl together.

I don't remember what street I met her on in the dream, but we found a safe place to park, agreed to. 3 and I was amazed that not only was she cute, but she had a nice body and. Those big tits. Implants! I loved squeezing them in during this BBBJ and she caught and swallowed every drop. Haven't seen her out since then.

I haven't been dreaming a lot as I found "D", a so-so-looking 50ish former BSW. Has a little apt where I can meet her. Nice relaxed BBBJ and facials every time. Less danger dreaming this way.

Anyone been dreaming about Rose with the big tits?

Sgorka
05-27-13, 23:33
Are all the ladies staying with their uncle LEO over the Memorial Day weekend or just taking the time to lay low? I made a pass through Friday afternoon about 2:00 and found not a one on the streets. Made the same cruise through several times. Sunday afternoon about 3:00 pm. Not a single lady out. I know there are ladies out there. Guess I have to hit it harder. Laters.

MadMax1969
05-28-13, 07:58
Are all the ladies staying with their uncle LEO over the Memorial Day weekend or just taking the time to lay low? I made a pass through Friday afternoon about 2:00 and found not a one on the streets. Made the same cruise through several times. Sunday afternoon about 3:00 pm. Not a single lady out. I know there are ladies out there. Guess I have to hit it harder. Laters.Have not been out as much lately but when I do, I see some potential new faces but none of the old regs. Selma seems a bit more popular these days. I do know that the girls shoot off onto the side streets around YS, so you may want to cruise off the main drag occasionally to find some potentials.

MM

Global Glazer
05-28-13, 11:18
Are all the ladies staying with their uncle LEO over the Memorial Day weekend or just taking the time to lay low? I made a pass through Friday afternoon about 2:00 and found not a one on the streets. Made the same cruise through several times. Sunday afternoon about 3:00 pm. Not a single lady out. I know there are ladies out there. Guess I have to hit it harder. Laters.Probably a combination of things. Although I don't see any arrests for prostitution in the listings in the newspaper, so I don't sense it's a LEO problem. Maybe some of the girls were doing stuff with their families for the weekend. A number of the girls out there are just moms trying to make ends meet, so they do have kids / families. But, that doesn't explain why the crack working girls weren't out. You'd think they'd be looking for the next hit 24/7.

MadMax1969
05-28-13, 12:38
Are all the ladies staying with their uncle LEO over the Memorial Day weekend or just taking the time to lay low? I made a pass through Friday afternoon about 2:00 and found not a one on the streets. Made the same cruise through several times. Sunday afternoon about 3:00 pm. Not a single lady out. I know there are ladies out there. Guess I have to hit it harder. Laters.Went for a cruise this morning around 10 to see if I could see anything. Saw what looked like Teddy at York / Selma and Mo, who I have not seen in quite some time. She looked to have put on some weight. Wonder if she had an extended stay with her uncle. She recognized me and yelled out to me. Hate when they do that. Talk about drawing attention. She was there with her handler so I did not partake.

Blu Ray
05-28-13, 20:10
Are all the ladies staying with their uncle LEO over the Memorial Day weekend or just taking the time to lay low? I made a pass through Friday afternoon about 2:00 and found not a one on the streets. Made the same cruise through several times. Sunday afternoon about 3:00 pm. Not a single lady out. I know there are ladies out there. Guess I have to hit it harder. Laters.I was out on Friday, dreamed I picked up Alana again. Didn't take much time find, guess its all in the timing. She was not talking much, and acting a little weird but it was a good time she is now 6 months preggo.

Global Glazer
05-29-13, 11:14
I was out on Friday, dreamed I picked up Alana again. Didn't take much time find, guess its all in the timing. She was not talking much, and acting a little weird but it was a good time she is now 6 months preggo.Yeah, I saw Alana (blonde hair, baby belly already showing) about two months ago at the corner of YS and High. A friend who is a former SW is supposed to set up a double for me with her and Alana at her apartment. How were Alana's tits?

Blu Ray
05-30-13, 22:01
Yeah, I saw Alana (blonde hair, baby belly already showing) about two months ago at the corner of YS and High. A friend who is a former SW is supposed to set up a double for me with her and Alana at her apartment. How were Alana's tits?Her tits are probably 1 cup size larger than before, they are now a full C with nice dark areola and big pencil size nipples didn't get any sweet milk during my taste test tho. Her belly bump is not huge yet, did not notice til she took her clothes off.

BigRodDayton
06-02-13, 16:34
Went for a cruise this morning around 10 to see if I could see anything. Saw what looked like Teddy at York / Selma and Mo, who I have not seen in quite some time. She looked to have put on some weight. Wonder if she had an extended stay with her uncle. She recognized me and yelled out to me. Hate when they do that. Talk about drawing attention. She was there with her handler so I did not partake.Whats wrong with her handler?

BigRodDayton
06-02-13, 16:37
Was in the area recently and found Sam (short for Samantha) walking on Selma around Tibbets. 5'5", WSW, blonde. 115. 10 out of 10 on SW scale. One of the best looking ladies I've seen but.

So I picked her up in a discreet location and then proceeded to listen to her talk, non-stop, the entire way to a very safe location. This is no exaggeration. She did not shut up the whole time. In fact, that is my only complaint. I learned pretty much her entire life story in the 7 minute ride to our final destination. Otherwise, looks were a 10, skills were a 10, body was (in my opinion) a 10. .2 for a BBBJCIM spit. If I see her again I will pick her up. Her overall looks and skills far outweighs her need to constantly talk. Offered CFS and had her own protection.How old would you say she is?

MadMax1969
06-02-13, 22:57
Whats wrong with her handler?I try not to pick up if the handler is standing right there with them. Just one more thing to keep an eye out for.

MadMax1969
06-02-13, 22:59
How old would you say she is?I've seen Sam as well. I'd say she is late twenties. She does a really good BBBJ. The last time I saw her she was strung out though.

MadMax1969
06-04-13, 16:43
Saw Alana in front of the motel close to Burnett on Main. Saw another familiar girl (don't know name) a little further down the street close to Belmont. About six months ago, I was in an establishment in that same area and the owner mentioned seeing a SW getting picked up in front of the store. Did not realize that the girls have started branching out from their normal route. Anybody else hear or see this?

MotoGib1
06-04-13, 23:06
I don't do the SW scene myself but I drove up Selma Road past the old High School on my way to Leffels Lane this evening. Man that area is rough. Somewhere in the area of York St I saw a tall thin very pregnant WSW. Kinda sad really at least to me. They should bulldoze virtually everything in the West end of Springfield.

TallGuy54
06-05-13, 15:38
Saw Alana in front of the motel close to Burnett on Main. Saw another familiar girl (don't know name) a little further down the street close to Belmont. About six months ago, I was in an establishment in that same area and the owner mentioned seeing a SW getting picked up in front of the store. Did not realize that the girls have started branching out from their normal route. Anybody else hear or see this?Started branching out from thier routes? Um. You need to wake up and rub the sand out of your eyes. The girls are all over the place in Sprinfield. I guess nobody travels down through the Lagonda Ave. Area, from end to end on Belmont, and all over the downtown area. I'm a former Springfielder, and I say a prayer that I hope I never have to move back their.

Believe it or not back in the 1880's and beyond, Springfield was one of the top ten cities in the U. S in jobs and manufacturing.

And now thanks to the Government from the Seventies up to the present, Springfield has been reduced to no decent jobs except for drugs and street walkers.

Heyho
06-05-13, 23:30
How old would you say she is?I would agree with Max. Late 20's, maybe even early 30's. I was back in town about 2 weeks ago and told myself I was only going to pick her up. Cruised for 1 1/2 hrs before I finally saw her and, as Max said, she looked real strung out. Looked like she was leaning into a 60 mph headwind. Too bad. She was on her way to becoming an ATF for me.

MadMax1969
06-06-13, 09:05
Started branching out from thier routes? Um. You need to wake up and rub the sand out of your eyes. The girls are all over the place in Sprinfield. I guess nobody travels down through the Lagonda Ave. Area, from end to end on Belmont, and all over the downtown area. I'm a former Springfielder, and I say a prayer that I hope I never have to move back their.

Believe it or not back in the 1880's and beyond, Springfield was one of the top ten cities in the U. S in jobs and manufacturing.

And now thanks to the Government from the Seventies up to the present, Springfield has been reduced to no decent jobs except for drugs and street walkers.I guess my point was that I have never seen them that far down on east main or should I say noticed. I guess I never really pay attention for SW's except when I'm on their normal routes. I guess I need to check out Belmont a time or two and see what I can find.

MM

Member #4545
06-13-13, 10:42
I was in Springfield the other day getting motorcycle parts and swear I was given the look by a young lady while pumping gas at the place with the yellow fuel pumps. Was I wrong or right? Any one with info please pm me.

Global Glazer
06-13-13, 11:15
I was in Springfield the other day getting motorcycle parts and swear I was given the look by a young lady while pumping gas at the place with the yellow fuel pumps. Was I wrong or right? Any one with info please pm me.Not having memorized the color of various fuel pumps, I have not idea where you're talking about. But, if a young lady is giving you the look, just motion her over and talk. That's how you find out. No danger in talking.

TallGuy54
06-16-13, 18:08
Not having memorized the color of various fuel pumps, I have not idea where you're talking about. But, if a young lady is giving you the look, just motion her over and talk. That's how you find out. No danger in talking.Yellow pumps usually mean Shell.

Green pumps usually mean BP.

Charlie18
06-17-13, 21:55
Assuming you were the one pumping gas while she was walking by looking at you. And that it was the Shell just down the road from Competition Accessories. I would expect to see a SW a few blocks north on Limestone past John St but its quite possible one was staying down near Leffel and Limestone at one of the handful of hotel / motels nearby. Or maybe she was just a civilian who likes bikes.

I was in Springfield the other day getting motorcycle parts and swear I was given the look by a young lady while pumping gas at the place with the yellow fuel pumps. Was I wrong or right? Any one with info please pm me.

BuckeyeGuy142
06-18-13, 08:42
I had a dream was in the area North of John St. Saw dirty blonde she gave the look, I turned around she hopped right in and showed her tits (saggy) but I was there for a BBBJ so what the hell. We agreed on 0. 40 and she bean on telling me her life story. 4 kids, husband disabled, just needed the cash. So we pull over and she asks if I want her to take her teeth out? This freaks me out but yet I'm thinking what the hell. Out comes the teeth into her purse and she goes to work. Amazing job in just minutes and swallowed. Dropped her near the restaurant's on S. Limestone. Hope she continues to work, she had no phone but I'll be looking. 40's tall long dirty blonde hair great skills.

MadMax1969
06-20-13, 11:58
Came across Teddy a couple of nights ago. She does a really good BBBJCIM. Found her on Selma close to Tibbits. Only issue I have is that she is really nervous. I guess she had a client that jumped her and it has left her rattled. She is about 5. 5 tall and has dirty blond hair.

MM

Kwikie
06-20-13, 14:29
Had a dream about Tonya yesterday. Staying at an east side motel now. Clean room, quiet area. Still independant. BBBJCIM to completion, then CFS (DS). Nothing special, average provider but always decent in a pinch. Looks 5, skills 5, attitude 7.

MadMax1969
06-23-13, 23:38
Got the itch so went out cruising. Did the loop and on my way back I came across Sam. I've seen her before but only for BJ. I decided to partake of some FS, so we found a quiet spot and took care of business. She was alright tonight, not really too strung out so her performance was good. She talks a lot about personal stuff though and gave me her address and told me to stop by anytime I wanted. Not really my style but got a number. Ill ask if I can give it out. She also is six months pregnant which threw me. She also mentioned that she has a girl that she does threesomes with. I plan to go that route sometime soon.

MM

TinEnon
07-06-13, 09:55
Ran into Sam a few times now. Gives an excellent BBBJ for the money if she's had her fix. She's got digits I can share. Would appreciate digits in return.

She has an in call but fair warning, it's in bad shape.

Dr_Know
07-22-13, 11:46
Cbus SW action has been good lately. But variety is the spice of life. Haven't seen posts for a couple weeks in Springfield but previous posts sounded promising. PM or post if the 40 minute drive would be worth it some afternoon or night.

Doc

Blu Ray
07-22-13, 14:52
Cbus SW action has been good lately. But variety is the spice of life. Haven't seen posts for a couple weeks in Springfield but previous posts sounded promising. PM or post if the 40 minute drive would be worth it some afternoon or night.

DocTo sum up in one word yes. I have had good luck in Springfield. I am on the stroll during the day usually.

Dr_Know
07-23-13, 11:01
To sum up in one word yes. I have had good luck in Springfield. I am on the stroll during the day usually.Much appreciated info, sir.

Thanks,

Doc

Blu Ray
07-23-13, 16:28
Much appreciated info, sir.

Thanks,

DocDo you know what streets to hit? If you need help PM me.

Dr_Know
07-26-13, 12:00
Cruised through Springfield on the listed routes in the forum and didn't see much from 2-6p. Pretty sure I was in all the right areas. Just not much out despite everywhere looking to be a prime area for SW.

Found Teddy finally on Tibbets / John. She was nice and accommodating although looked a little rough.

Saw the pregnant SW on Selma. Didn't partake but she looks like she'd be hot if she wasn't pregnant. Just not my cup o tea.

Only one more out and I don't think I'll partake the fun in Springield anymore. Too much available in nearby Cbus.

Thanks, Doc

Member #5059
07-30-13, 01:24
Just toured spfld. I did find a WSW on main that was down, and not flaky. Dropped her off in the same spot.

Sgorka
07-30-13, 15:12
Hey there gang, was during a tour through the usual spots. Was actually looking for Sam so I could play with those preggo fun bags, but she was not out. I did see a WSW on Selma by gas station but she was looking a little dirty, greasy hair, passed on that. Down Main and I see an older lady on Race sitting on the little stoop there. I don't pick up on Race. To short of road, now way to see around the corner and it's just watched to much by the local LEO. Finally saw Donna near Selma. Did the scoop and off we went. Little older and skinny. Good oral skills and allowed as much roaming as I wanted with hands. I may pick up again. She gave me the scoop on some of the local girls, but nothing we don't already know guys. Be careful out there and watch your six.

CmhGeek
08-02-13, 20:54
I took a trip over to Springfield today. I cruised Main and Selma. Saw a couple of WSW, but both were a little to scary for me. Been a while since I have been to the town. I'll make it back when I have a better idea of where to look.

Sgorka
08-03-13, 17:21
Hey there again gang. I did make it over to Springfield again and drove for a few. Regular route's. Nothing of interest. Except the Time Warner van making a few swings to check out potentials. Saw some black shorts a block or so away and it was Sam. She saw me and smiled in recognition. I made a swing around and spied into the Springfield undercover cop car. White sedan with a 4-6 inch black stub of an antenna sticking out the top. Needless to say I turned the other way and left town. Be careful out there guys and watch you 6.

Hardcore427
08-07-13, 21:53
Had some time so headed to Springfield. Broke my streetwalker cherry today and picked up Amber (no teeth). Bbbjws for 20. Found her on Selma did the deed and dropped her off so she could get her fix. Not a bad time might have to do it more often.

TallGuy54
08-13-13, 00:34
Springfield is my former hometown. And had to come back here today or some business. I went up Selma early this afternoon.

And thier was plenty of ladies out. Seen a real decent lookin blonde with a great spinner body, but when I seen her face she looked like she had plenty of rough times and a lot of miles on her. As I went by the school another blonde was sittin on a small wall smoking. She had on a pair of super short, shorts. And it looked like her Flappels were hanging out. (pussy lips)

Another one was walking around the corner from the gas station. She was super petite, ave me the look, but I could swear she was in her early 60's. Sorry. But I draw the line at 50. An hour and a half later I went back the same way, and seen the same two blondes again. Plus seen a different SW with multiple colors of hair and absolutely no boobs. She was as flat as the come. Probably due to mal nourishment, and to many drugs.

As I returned to Springfield again tonight I came down Selma again, but had my wife with me.

As we came own Selma near the church I got a very nice surprise. I had two teen aged cuties lift thier shirts and bobbled thier

Hooters at me. They couldn't have been older Han 16. 1 had black hair, and the other had red. But. I never hit on anything under 30. My wife just shook her head. I just grinned.

Was kind of like a blast from he past. But. Just glad I don't live here anymore.

Hardcore427
08-13-13, 01:43
Cruised for a while and saw a blonde spinner on Selma and Limestone going opposite direction. Swooped around and scooped her up. Drove around for minute while sucking me an here turns uncle leo right in front of me! Then the uncle slams on his brakes and I'm thinking I'm fucked when a cat runs out in front of him. So we leave the area and find a place to pull off where I get a BBBJ to comp with a spit. For .20. All in all a good time but a bit scary with uncle driving around.

Sgorka
08-18-13, 03:11
Hey fellas. Got a late night itch (01:30) for a quick dream and it's just closer for me to drive to Springfield then Dayton. Did one pass around usual spots, only two and not interested. Made a loop to do one more pass and say Jessica (I think) Sitting on steps outside house near Main. Blond, little more then shoulder length, itty bitty titties. Did the swoop on a side street and since so late and dark just found a dark spot in a neighborhood 4-5 blocks away. Asked if I wanted her shirt off (of course) and started BBBJ, not bad. Then she sat up and undid the little checkered shorts she had and said something about better access. She got back to her business and in short order with the additional access I was dropping her back off with 15 min. Said she hadn't been out for two days and hadn't slept in 3. Nice easy attitude, no issues, will repeat. No numbers but if I get some will share. Be safe out there and watch your 6.

TallGuy54
08-26-13, 19:19
I was cruising through Spfld, again on business. And seen 2 good lookin blondes a few blocks apart. One was working around the Selma Road. Nd East street intersection. And I couldn't believe when I seen he other walking up and own Kenton st. Near East st. One on Selma was tall and thin with a smokin ass. And the one on Kenton had a smokin body for a pregnant lady.

She looked like she ouldn't have gone into labor at any minute. I haven't piked up a SW in years, probably never will again.

But I just thought I'd put the info out thier. (I have a couple regulars I've been seeing for years)

Be safe,

Tallguy

NoStrngsFun
08-28-13, 18:34
I look at the Clark County docket every morning to see if my ex is in any more trouble. This morning I noticed 5 SW were busted in UC stings on Selma, Tibbetts and East Streets. It appears they are also deploying decoys to catch mongers. Be safe!

Haven
09-10-13, 15:48
Drove through the other night around 10pm. Ended up finding Tiff off of York. 5 foot ish spinner with dark short hair nice large b cups and tonned body. Said she was a stripper for a few years. Did the usual checks and started to drive to a quite place, and she went aHEAD and started before I even drove 10 feet. She happily fulfilled my request and I dropped her off. She wanted FS for 20 more but I was fine just being served.

Sgorka
09-20-13, 14:34
Had a little dream with keisha the other night. Older lady, no teeth LOL but has pretty good skills. Has a discreet incall and I'll be back to see her. Took it all and not a drop left the car. Be careful out there fella's and watch your 6 for that unmarked white cop car.

Sgorka
09-23-13, 11:21
So was leaving a family thing up north and strolled around Springfield for a bit. Played tag with the local LEO but for the most part there were not many out. Saw Mo, who I won't pick up any more and a few other's that didn't strike my interest. Was just leaving town and found Kelly. Long legs and pretty face. Always has a strand of hair down one side of her face. Decent enough job, but still a little to much teeth. Was ok, I'll see her again. Be on you toe's though guy's.

Hardcore427
10-06-13, 17:33
Cruised through around noon, not much out. Saw a WSW on selma but by the time I got turned around she was gone. Made a couple more passes and she reappeared. Picked her up and she gave me her name. Said she just got out of jail and isn't walking much. Gave me her story as we drove to a spot. Got a bbbjws for the usual rate. I will try to find her again good time.

Repairman497
10-11-13, 07:10
Had a chance to spend a little time in springfield Wednesday did the normal route and saw nothing but due to the construction on Selma I hit a few back streets just as I was getting to east street I found a very nice spinner who hoped in. We did the check while heading out in the countury woce out of town she went to work. I have to say she was the first WSW that has ever wanted me to push her head up and down and that was realy good. Hepe to find her again some day. No drama

Sgorka
10-24-13, 11:42
Just back in twon from a trip down south and needed a quick fix. Cruised around for awhile with no luck. Did see a thin white girl. Dirty blond hair and a red runny nose. Had caught a glimpse of neon green pants and eventually found Ashley. Was ok but a little rushed. I think she was needing a fix herself. Some grouping but no digit's in orifices. My do again.

AlexPat
10-25-13, 01:34
So I've been a long time reader if the posts just never partook in the fun. Three nights ago I finally got my courage up and had my first dream. Went riding for about an hour when I found thus blonde and her friend walking. They said they needed money for gas. Told them I would only let one in the car at a time. After a couple blocks she drops the act and gets right down to business. After a quick check we go find a nice quiet place where uncle won't look and get to business. For my first time it was just what I needed. She said she normally just works off her phone. Says she has a private place once she gets to know you. She also said she does dreams with her friend. Have number if interested. Be safe out there.

Sgorka
10-25-13, 16:38
Hey guys. I called up Kelly in Springfield to see if I could get her or her sis Harley to go for a ride. She informed me she (kelly) is no longer walking or even active and that she threw Harley out of her house for stealing. Guess I'm on the hunt for another fav over in that city. Girl I picked up yesterday (Ashley) is defiantly not it.

Sgorka
11-04-13, 22:18
Hey guys. Took a little trip this evening over toward Springfield. Drove around for awhile with no luck. I tried calling Malissa, phone is off. Tried calling a new chick (I'll review her next post) and struck out. Passed two LEO's with a van pulled over and once past them and a few turns I spotted pink pj bottoms. It was Cierra. I was able to get around and made the pick. Did the checks and found a nice quite spot. Wanted more then what I'm use to giving to play the skin flute but we came to an agreement. Very good oral skills but no touching allowed. Will more then likely repeat if given an oppertunity.

BuckeyeGuy142
11-06-13, 16:23
2-3 times a week I cruise the local area but have found only 1 provider and she seems to be gone, like to find a regular located.

In Springfield during the daylight hours, if anybody can guide me please email. Thanks in advance.

Sgorka
11-13-13, 12:53
Hey fellas. Well if you remember Tonya from the no-tell on the west side she is no longer there. I scooped her up on the east side route that's known to any one reading this forum or knows Springfield. Was good oral service, with moaning and jacking. She is very practiced at this. She prefers to use phone (which she left in my vehicle and I returned to get some point) and not walk. I have digit's I can share with those I've shared data with before and those seniors that have shared with me. She's 40 but still looks good and not like she was rode hard and put away wet. Careful out there guys.

MadMax1969
11-17-13, 21:10
Has anyone seen Sam since she had the baby? I saw a few gals on Selma the last couple of days but did not have time to pick. Sam was pretty good as long as she is not strung out. She was about seven months along the last time I saw her last summer.

Sgorka
11-18-13, 11:22
I've not seen her and have been actively looking for her. I did ask a few of the girls I've picked up about her. Since having kid she has kinda been out of the scene.

Hardcore427
11-26-13, 10:49
I cruised for couple hours Sunday and didn't see much. The cold must have been keeping them in. I did see one thicker white girl, older waving down traffic so I left. This was the first time I have struck outin my short SW picking career but I am sure it won't be the last. Stay safe.

MadMax1969
12-04-13, 20:59
I've not seen her and have been actively looking for her. I did ask a few of the girls I've picked up about her. Since having kid she has kinda been out of the scene.Found Sams digits and decided to give her a text. She said that she is back with the husband and raising her baby and does not walk anymore. Good for her but sad for us. Oh well.

Sgorka
12-22-13, 18:02
Well cruised around the usual areas in Springfield to day for about 3 hours (45 min lunch included). Didn't really find anything worth the effort to make a stop. One skinny young blond on Yellow Springs, but was always hanging or walking with a guy. Hint I'll not pick you up if your walking with a guy. As I was leaving there was a nice looking girl, dark hair, tan complexion, on Race. As I passed she waved. Ok, so your trying to get my attention, but that also attracts any LEO or neighbors that are watching. To much attention drawn for me to stop. Get away from Race where all the LEO knows that's why your standing on the corner unless your working with them. I may take another trip out when it get's dusk to so whom may be out. I'll report back later.

MadMax1969
12-31-13, 00:23
Drove around and saw a girl at Selma and Tibbets wearing a camo coat. She looked to be blonde and wearing glasses. My first thought was Sam. I went around the block, but before I got back she was gone. Anyone know who camo coat is? Feel free to PM.

Timonelama
12-31-13, 13:15
I cruised for couple hours Sunday and didn't see much. The cold must have been keeping them in. I did see one thicker white girl, older waving down traffic so I left. This was the first time I have struck outin my short SW picking career but I am sure it won't be the last. Stay safe.I can not believe that girls stay in if it is too cold. Back in Canada where I did my studies girls were still out when it was like -22 F (-30 celcius).

Sgorka
01-07-14, 20:41
Did a few laps around and didn't see anyone on the usual routes. Saw just a few and but wasn't about to pick them up. Just looked shifty ya know. I was about to head out and saw a few near Race with fur lined hood coats. Not a fan of that since I can't see the faces with them in the way. I was about to make a swoop when I saw a long leg walker down the road. I passed on the two on Race (I don't like picking up on Race) and found Amber (not sure if real name). Nice young looking girl maybe a 7. Had a little car fun, pretty enthusiastic and got the job done. I'll be picking her up tomorrow for some more indoor fun. I'll report and see if I can post her digits.

BuckeyeGuy142
01-08-14, 18:14
Can't wait to hear more, skills, $.

Did a few laps around and didn't see anyone on the usual routes. Saw just a few and but wasn't about to pick them up. Just looked shifty ya know. I was about to head out and saw a few near Race with fur lined hood coats. Not a fan of that since I can't see the faces with them in the way. I was about to make a swoop when I saw a long leg walker down the road. I passed on the two on Race (I don't like picking up on Race) and found Amber (not sure if real name). Nice young looking girl maybe a 7. Had a little car fun, pretty enthusiastic and got the job done. I'll be picking her up tomorrow for some more indoor fun. I'll report and see if I can post her digits.

Sgorka
01-10-14, 14:31
Well I went back for a longer meal this time. I saw where I missed a call from her yesterday and I tried calling back twice this afternoon. No answer. I recieved a call back from a dude who hung up when I answered. If I can find her again or get a call I'll for sure want to sample more. For now I can only attest to the little we did. Nice looking younger gal. I'll share digits with those that want. If you do get the hook up make sure and report. CYA.

Can't wait to hear more, skills, $.

Sgorka
01-18-14, 19:45
So decided to make a trip out and around to see who was out in the cold snowy evening. I tried to call a few of my favs but no phone was active. I did the drive around usual haunts, light LEO presence also light provider presence also. Was about to leave the snowy roads and saw an old fav. Shanon was out and will be the rest of the evening. I asked and was given ok to give out number. She is a little road worn but skills are still great. BBBJCIMWS, FIV, etc. Didn't take long and I was driving her back to her place. Asked about some of the ladies and was told Kelly I and Kelly II are out of the biz, Keisha is out, Melissa is out. Ashley I and Ashley II are still about in fact saw one of them as I was leaving town. If your out be safe, watch your 6. Don't want to have to come tow ya out of a ditch.

Sgorka
02-06-14, 23:36
Just back from a trip to Michigan took a little spin around Springfield. Found a past fav out and about. Kristy is back and looking for some company. She is much heavier now though. She said an incall location was in the works soon. I'll see about getting digits to share.

Countryboy72
02-25-14, 17:18
Monday morning around 10:00 am Saw two petite blondes walking on pleasant near fountain.

One young, one older. I was just passing through had no idea anyone was even on this street. also had to drive Selma saw nothing. On Pleasant I did turn and scoped out, they were working.

Not knowing area or anyone did not stop to play.

Hardcore427
02-26-14, 01:31
I did a stroll Sunday around noon. I have had the best luck around this time. Today I wasn't so lucky. I cruised for awhile and didn't see any until it was time to go, I saw a nice skinny blonde by Tibbets. Didn't have time to pick up but they are out there if you look long enough. Now I just need to get my timing down.

Stevo1933
02-27-14, 18:16
Do anyone know who the short little girl is. I have seen her on Race / Yellowsprings and pleasant. Would like to pick her up but I am nervous picking up girls I don't know.

Member #5059
02-28-14, 00:10
Today was checking out Spfld. There was a dyed bright red head on high. Was get ready to do the swoop and out walked a guy from beside the business where she was standing, she started my way and he was 10 steps behind here so I went on my way. Be careful out there.

Tonto Monger
03-02-14, 03:03
Do anyone know who the short little girl is. I have seen her on Race / Yellowsprings and pleasant. Would like to pick her up but I am nervous picking up girls I don't know.Then this might not be the hobby for you. Maybe golf or tennis, but not mongering. The lady your asking is named Shorty.

Good luck, check your 360 and stay safe.

Tonto.

Lewk4
03-09-14, 21:01
I'm new to Springfield (from Detroit) and have been trying to cautiously check what appear and sound like likely areas for WSW. Met Teddy on High at Race after roaming over on the SW side without success. LE presence has seemed heavy at times so I have avoided making any moves when not knowing the lay of the land, but finally success. Teddy was quite nervous about whether I was LEO and I was less than relaxed in a new area as well, but once we moved past that she was quite accommodating: BBBJTCIM for .4. Too much? DK. Decent looking girl. Nice body and nice rack. Good attitude / personality as well. She also has a sister that works with her as well. I have # if anyone should want them. When dropping her off she alerted me to the fact the very spot I picked her up at is closely monitored from a lot across the street by LE. Won't be bumbling into that again. Thanks for prior reports.

Hardcore427
03-13-14, 15:55
Cruised around lunch time today without much luck. Saw a nice skinny girl with jeans and black coat with fur on hood on side street off of Pleasant. Looped around to make a pick and when I turned the corner uncle had a just pulled a car over and ripped a guy from his car and cuffed him so I got the hell out of there. I have been striking out lately. Be safe.

Kidolds
03-16-14, 17:50
Was In Springfield today crazing ran Cross this nice. Spinner. Tonya. High Street does not. Look the part went for a.ride in the country BBC I std. Rate then decided. To take her the hotel well worth it no rush. $ good skills. Nice rack. Sorry no number yet she gets it turned on this week. Shoulder. Brn bon hair.

MadMax1969
03-16-14, 21:23
Took a short break from the hobby but jumped back on the horse. Came across Teddy down on YS. She normally is on the Selma side but said they did some busts over there and nabbed about 5 SW's so she is playing it safe. I was wondering why the streets seemed empty over there. Picked her up and she took care of business with a BBBJCIM. I tipped an extra five for her to swallow. On another note, I have been with Teddy's sister Courtney, who is no longer walking, but I guess she has another sister named Chelsea that walks. Would not mind trying her out so I can have the trifecta.

MM.

Hardcore427
04-15-14, 17:49
Made a couple passes and didn't see much. Told myself to make one more pass and saw Melissa on Selma and Tibbets. Went around the block and saw her getting in a car then get right back out so around the block again and this time she hopped in. We found a spot and I got a bbbjcimws for the usual rate. She is probably close to 40 red hair skinny be cup. Friendly to talk to and didn't seem strung out. Tipped her an extra Lincoln for the swallow. I didn't get a number.

Sgorka
04-19-14, 16:37
Made a quick tour of the usual routes last night. Found Kristy (reddish hair, tat on left chest) walking with another girl. She was the one that turned around so got the pick up. Solid BBBJ skills with CIM. Allowed free roaming of the hands and FIV. I have a number and asked about a double with the girl she was walking with. Was told it was doable. If I've an opportunity to take her up on it, I'll let ya'll know. Be safe, have fun.

Sgorka
04-23-14, 17:34
Had some time at lunch and made a trip to Springfield. Did a quick tour but ended up calling Kristi. Easy to connect with and setup car date. She said we could use her place but I don't like going into any residence in that area. She has some good skills, but she has marks on her arms and she is starting to go down hill in the looks area. Saw her walking with another lady last time she said was Carrie. I'm on the look out for her. Kristi will do, but I think I'll be moving on. Number for those that may want it. Be safe out there ya'll.

HonestJi
04-29-14, 12:19
Just went by a nice looking gal sitting on the wall at York and selma. Best I have seen for a while.

Be safe.

Hardcore427
04-29-14, 17:15
Cruised for awhile today in the afternoon didn't see much out. Then I saw a skinny brunette on Pleasant so I went around the block to come back to her. A lot of people out walking around so I kept driving around for a bit to see if she would walk down the street some but didn't. I drove past her again and got a better look and glad I kept going. Nice looking body but the face was bad. There is always next time.

BackSeat1
04-30-14, 10:20
About 4 pm on Tuesday, she was on Sully bottoms. She is maybe 5'6, thin, with large bolt ons, short brunett hair.

When she got in, she introduced herself, and asked if I had seen her on BP, where she said she uses 'cream of the crop' as a title. I should have known that this would not work out right!!

I found a place that was not good enough for her, she would not do anything without prepayment, she would not get out when I asked her to leave at the same place I picked her up.

I paid her $20 to leave my car.

Avoid this one like the plague.

Backseat1.

Echo419
05-01-14, 09:19
Cruised the general areas about 7:30 last night. There were 3 on S and 3 on P. Saw a decent thick dishwater blonde in a blue shirt on P but the place was crawling. Its gotten worse than Dayton since the weather has changed. There was also a well known thin brunette on the side streets off of P that appeared to be heading away from the activity. Every SW was being eyed last night given the brake lights from our friends every time they passed one of the girls.

Be safe. Its getting kinda crazy out there.

MadMax1969
05-04-14, 23:41
Well after having had some troubles over in the Dayton area (see escort report), I came back to Springfield and ran into Shannon who I haven't seen in a year. She took care of me and made things better. She says she doesn't walk much anymore and even advertises on CL. Streets were quiet other than her.

Hardcore427
05-06-14, 22:42
Made a couple passes and found Shannon on Pleasant. Picked her up on a side street and found a quiet place. Bbbjtcws for the usual. Short, skinny, blonde hair, really nice skills. Had me going in no time.

MadMax1969
05-16-14, 20:06
Went cruising last night around 10 and saw a few new faces but also a heck of a lot of LE. Every time I turned a corner, one was sitting there. I went down Race and saw two SW's but also a couple guys standing in a dark area. Decided to forget it and scoot. Not sure if there was a sting or what but there will always be another night.

MM.