PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

Ruprecht
11-27-08, 09:42

Ruprecht
11-27-08, 09:46
Went to Asia Massage in Woodside. It's a small place sharing a parking lot with a vet and a pizza place. This wasn't the first time I've been. In the past the service was generally legit, or perhaps a hj, but I still went for the massage.

They have a shower, proper chiropractor tables and little signs saying No prostitution. The door is $45.

A month ago I saw Ani. At least I think that was her name. I used it and got Suzie this time. I'm hazy on her name because her English was really difficult to understand. Suzie gave me a light rub and then played with my bottom a bit. Then asked if I wanted more. She indicated oral was an option. .8 was a bit high but I went for it. She used suran wrap which I'd heard about but never experiences. She was talented but the whole thing was a bit odd.

Bazooka Joe
11-28-08, 03:15
had a similar experience with some saran wrap in a (different then below) place in RC....I eventually told her to just take it off and finish me with her hand cause it was just weird.

Checked out Dermal Spa in RC...got it off RB....place was pretty nice actually - although it did still reak of whatever weird fish they cooked for lunch. Saw Anny, early 30s, very beautiful, great body. Looks overall were about 8...service was 8/9....... $ for FS....YMMV...I would repeat.

Orion1938
02-01-09, 07:47
Selected half for. 45 after work. Kim, they all have similar names, was the therapist who changed from street clothes into a smooth, sexy, silky thin dress and wearing only thongs. She is eurasian, pleasant, conversant, and nice. Did a fairly good job of working out the kinks and allowing my hands to roam her well structured bod. On the flip, she pointed to ask if I needed a He and proceeded to complete the task "in hand". Enjoyed the time especially since she allowed suckling a perfect set of naturals. Would repeat.

Orion1938
05-13-09, 03:29
Visited it again and was served by "T", a petite spinner with a cute chassis and fair overall appearance. Gave her a tasty chocolate cookie after paying for 30 minutes, took a self shower, and returned to room to face down. Was able to engage in a pleasant relaxing conversation to ease her apprehension that I may be LE. She allowed roaming hands which eventually was naughtyly fondling all the goodies while she did a decent job of working out the kinks. Given the signals, the deed included cbj, DATY, nursing, and finishing with a HJ. "T" was happy with the. 55 left on the night stand.

Choi Khong
06-17-09, 22:53
So my buddy and I got off of work and decided to hit up Aroma since we were in SJ. Heard good things from this thread about Aroma and decided to check it out. My buddy calls ahead to see their hrs. and who was available.

Got there and as soon as we walked in, MMS states two girls are busy and that we should come back another day. I got the suspicion that she thought we were LE. We told her we called earlier but she did not have any of it. She says there were other placed down the street. F--- that place.

We drove down ECR and found two more MPs. Forgot the name of one of them, but the other one was Ciesta Massage. Checked out the other one but seemed like older women there. So moved on to Ciesta Massage.

Walked upstairs and had a good feeling about the place. Was greeted by a woman in her 40s. She was very friendly and showed us to our respective rooms. Rooms were clean with legit massage tables. Good sign was that there was a larger mirror in the room.

I got "Stacey" I think. She was a 4/10. 5'3", dark long hair. Chinese. Crooked teeth, nice body but that was it. What she lacked in looks, she made up for in friendliness and attitude.

She did a normal massage (sorry high standard from what I get elsewhere) on the back side with some teasing between the legs. Then on the flip, she massaged my legs and worked her way up to the boys. Asked if I wanted massage there. I ofcourse say yes.

She did a wonderful HJ. Allowing me to feel her up her shirt. Got the girls exposed and did a little breast feeding.

She then got closer to Jr. and was breathing very heavily on him. (quite a turnon) She says she wants me to cum in her mouth. I was so shocked about it and all I could say was "really"?

I finished with her head next to Jr. but no CIM. I think if I did push her head down that BBBJ could have happened. Who knows.

Don't know if I would repeat with her, but would come back to try others.

.45 hhr, .5 for her.

Check this place out.

Choi Khong

Andrew40
07-02-09, 17:48
I Asked for a massage. Was .45 for hh.

I got an old lady. Probably in its 40s. It was wierd. Normal massage during half an hour. After half an hour she said it was finished. I asked for a special. She did a quick HJ.

It was very wierd and the girl was too old.

I will not come back.

Charterman
08-22-09, 11:14
Going to be on the Peninsula in a few weeks. Is Aroma in San Mateo or RC? I Google mapped what I could but couldn't find a place in SM, just RC next to a Target.

Tx

Orion1938
08-27-09, 23:19
Going to be on the Peninsula in a few weeks. Is Aroma in San Mateo or RC? I Google mapped what I could but couldn't find a place in SM, just RC next to a Target.

TxAroma is in RC, east of Woodside, on El Camino Real next to Target.

You can also scroll down the screen to MP Review Ads on this home page.

Be safe,

Choi Khong
01-20-10, 04:36
Went to Relax Center Asian Massage is on 5th Avenue in Redwood City following a fellow monger's tip. Was told to get Vivian. Called ahead and scheduled appt. On the drive over, caught in bad traffic so had to shorten my appt. from 1hr. to half. When I got there, found place is in non-descript strip mall with lots of foot traffic. Once inside, MMS was on the phone and taking appt. Asked me who I had appt. with. Told her that I had called earlier for Vivian and would be a little late. She said Vivian is busy, that I should come back. I was annoyed at this point. But she said that she will get me another girl that is pretty. Off to take a shower down the hallway. Back to room. was greeted by Stacey. A petit chinese provider. She was a 6/10. Not much in breasts or ass. Had cute smile though. She gave me a decent massage for being such a small person. Moved into teasing my ass relatively quickly. On the flip, she went straight for jr. Had nice technique. I asked her to sit on my chest as she was stroking me. Didn't at first, but with enough persuasion, she oblige. She let my hands wander up her shirt....finished with a bang.

house-.4 tip- .4- total.8

Might see what Vivian is about if the opportunty presents itself.

Could hear many mongers going in and out of the place when I was there.

MMS seems disorganized.

Boredwalkman
05-10-10, 22:21
Hello! New to this forum and want to see what I can get out of it.

Wondering if you guys know any AMP in the Pacifica/Daly City/SSF/San Bruno areas.

I'm new to all of this, so give me some slack if I haven't picked up the acronyms yet.
Thanks!

Boredwalkman
05-10-10, 22:36
New here.

I can't seem to find any AMP in the Pacifica/Daly City/SSF areas. help?

Orion1938
12-07-10, 10:12
So my buddy and I got off of work and decided to hit up Aroma since we were in SJ. Heard good things from this thread about Aroma and decided to check it out. My buddy calls ahead to see their hrs. And who was available.

Got there and as soon as we walked in, MMS states two girls are busy and that we should come back another day. I got the suspicion that she thought we were LE. We told her we called earlier but she did not have any of it. She says there were other placed down the street. F- that place.

We drove down ECR and found two more MPs. Forgot the name of one of them, but the other one was Ciesta Massage. Checked out the other one but seemed like older women there. So moved on to Ciesta Massage.

Walked upstairs and had a good feeling about the place. Was greeted by a woman in her 40s. She was very friendly and showed us to our respective rooms. Rooms were clean with legit massage tables. Good sign was that there was a larger mirror in the room.

I got "Stacey" I think. She was a 4/10. 5'3", dark long hair. Chinese. Crooked teeth, nice body but that was it. What she lacked in looks, she made up for in friendliness and attitude.

She did a normal massage (sorry high standard from what I get elsewhere) on the back side with some teasing between the legs. Then on the flip, she massaged my legs and worked her way up to the boys. Asked if I wanted massage there. I ofcourse say yes.

She did a wonderful HJ. Allowing me to feel her up her shirt. Got the girls exposed and did a little breast feeding.

She then got closer to Jr. And was breathing very heavily on him. (quite a turnon) She says she wants me to cum in her mouth. I was so shocked about it and all I could say was "really"?

I finished with her head next to Jr. But no CIM. I think if I did push her head down that BBBJ could have happened. Who knows.

Don't know if I would repeat with her, but would come back to try others.

45 hhr, .5 for her.

Check this place out.

Choi KhongWent to Siesta on ER, south of Target, up the stairs and was greeted by Michelle, a busty Chinese technician.

Opted for 30 minutes and I asked to shower. Place is clean and nicely done. She is about a 6 in looks, has a pleasant disposition, speaks English to get by, little large around waist and legs but has noticeably nice natural high beam halogen headlights.

I started faced down and she did a great hard relaxing massage working the tightness in my back and calves. I engaged in some conversation to put her at ease to dispel suspicion that I might be LE, even if I'm in my mid 70s.

The next phase was to lightly touch her calves first to start giving her the signal. That was followed with touching her thighs and butt whenever possible. Anytime she massaged near my butt, I let out a sigh and meek groan to further my innocent communication.

Upon the flip, she asked if the family jewels needed manipulating and I nodded yes. Even at my age, the disabled veteran sitting on 2 duffle bags began standing at attention.

I started to remove her bra but she merely released her beautiful "D" melons for me to play with and nurse. Her nipples were medium long and she enjoyed the licking, sucking and slurping to the point of her moaning. While nursing, I started rubbing her crotch through her clothing, which started getting her excited.

She did a good job, had a sensual technique and after a few minutes, the volcano erupted with a volume that surprised her. I shot up in the air about a foot about 4 times and made a mess on the sheeting and floor. I apologized for the mess. She says,"You very strong for older man".

I asked and received continued massaging for my back and legs and left tension free and relaxed. Would repeat.

At my age even the nicely maintained shapes of women in their 40s. 50s and a few 60s still look good and display their experience that the novice sometimes lack. I accept the young and the mature.

Enjoy & be safe.

Mbz Sl320
08-05-11, 03:15
On the off chance that out-of-towners look here before figuring out that the forum action in the SF area is on redbook.

I decided to try "Oriental Massage" on ECR in San Carlos. It may be the "other one" mentioned below, but that was long enough ago that they may have gone and been replaced. This was my first visit to an AMP, but I wasn't having much luck elsewhere. I figured if worst came to worst, I'd get a nice massage out of the deal.

Mamasan was actually pretty cute. Looked to be in her late 20s. Given that the hour was only a few dollars more than the half, I opted for the hour. And then did the shower (I'd been in the same clothes for 14 hours by then). The masseuse was older, and not as cute in general. Also had a belly on her, which mamasan didn't. Given that she talked about her son and implied he was grown, I'd say 40+. Hard to say how much older, as they turned down the lights several times. I could still read the sign that says "We don't do sex, and if you solicit it we'll throw you out and report you to the cops". That sort of put a damper on what kind of signs I was willing to make.

The massage was actually pretty good. Better than some I've had from CMTs. However, I'm not a connoisseur, so take it for what it's worth. She worked my ass more than I'm actually comfortable with, which took. Along with her leaning against me much of the time. As a good sign. Once I was write side up, she worked her way up my legs, and provided a hand job without exchanging a word. Well, I was rubbing the back of her thighs while she was working mine. She then moved on to my hands and arms as if nothing unusual had happened (and they needed the work).

They were shutting down, so she vanished to lock up. I tipped her $20 at the front door. Not sure if that was an appropriate amount or not, but given we had no discussion, she's not really got a lot of room for complaint.

I expect I'll repeat.

Ambidextrous
09-24-11, 10:47
I am visiting the Peninsula, so I wanted to check out the AMP scene here. Looked at CL therapeutic listings, found a few near where I'm staying. Did some recon and took the plunge. Here's what I found.

3365 Middlefield Road, Menlo Park – Located in a low-rent commercial strip, buzzed my way in to meet 'Christy. ' Chinese. 20s, not attractive. No TS. Rate. 55 / hr. Pass, at least on this provider.

824 5th Avenue, Redwood City – Located in an even sleazier commercial area. Stepped in to meet 'Kiki, ' 20s, attractive but brusque. Rate. 55 / hr. When I asked where she was from, she just said, 'I'll talk to you later. ' If she's impatient at the front desk, what is she going to be like in private? If I return here I would try to draw someone else.

Apex Therapy. 633C Veterans Blvd, RC – Bright, clean, open doors, fairly high-visibility location near medical offices. In other words, looks like NS. In charge was 'Michelle, ' 40s, Chinese, attractive and very friendly. She asked where I heard of the place, I said CL, that qualified me for rate of. 45 / hr. I got the best vibes here by far, and tariff was cheap, so what do I have to lose? Returned for an hour session with Michelle. Before we started she put me on the phone with the owner, who greeted me and asked where I heard of the place, said she just wanted to see if the advertising is working.

Michelle gave me a good, firm massage and backwalking (by request). Good conversation, good vibes. Allowed a little hugging and roaming, but said disrobing, HE or any other extras are forbidden by owner. She said providers there who have done it got fired for it.

Friendly, playful attitude and good massage made this experience about as much fun as an NS massage could be. Tipped. 2. Mr. Gladwell has still not gotten the attention he needs, however, so further adventures are in the works.

Ambidextrous
11-18-11, 01:55
Stopped by an AMP in RC. Manager wanted me to pay up front, but I asked to see provider first. Manager resisted, but when I started to leave she relented and let me have a look-see. Provider was young and cute, so game on. I was short on time, so opted for hh. 4.

Sign taped to wall in room read: "No Prostitution." Provider "Anna," 22, shapely, from Szechuan, nice smile and pleasant manner, limited English. Been here a year, lives with parents in SF, when she goes to work tells them she's going to 'school'. Gave light rubdown, allowed some roaming. On the flip, made universal handshake motion,"you want"? I nodded. Disrobed readily, revealing tat on stomach, lovely B-cups. Nothing more on menu though: no BJ, no DATY."No time." HJ finish."If you happy, I happy." I said I was, to be agreeable, but I recognized a half hour just isn't enough time to have a relaxed session. Might repeat. Tip. 4; total damage. 8.

Strand 25
11-25-11, 05:22
Stopped by an AMP in RC. Manager wanted me to pay up front, but I asked to see provider first. Manager resisted, but when I started to leave she relented and let me have a look-see. Provider was young and cute, so game on. I was short on time, so opted for hh. 4.

Sign taped to wall in room read: "No Prostitution." Provider "Anna," 22, shapely, from Szechuan, nice smile and pleasant manner, limited English. Been here a year, lives with parents in SF, when she goes to work tells them she's going to 'school'. Gave light rubdown, allowed some roaming. On the flip, made universal handshake motion,"you want"? I nodded. Disrobed readily, revealing tat on stomach, lovely B-cups. Nothing more on menu though: no BJ, no DATY."No time." HJ finish."If you happy, I happy." I said I was, to be agreeable, but I recognized a half hour just isn't enough time to have a relaxed session. Might repeat. Tip. 4; total damage. 8.Hey Ambidextrous,

What's the name of the parlor?

HardBodyReclus
11-30-12, 02:19
Saw the ad on BP and decided to give it a try. Got there late and missed the chance to hit the hottub with my mt. She was a late 20s slightly pudgy chick who gave a pretty decent massage and everything was on the menu otf. She was very into the session. I'll probably return. Her name was lili and my only complaint is that she avoided the deep stroke, but I pinned her down eventually.

Puckstppr
04-09-13, 17:25
What happens to Jennifer at aroma in RWC? They have new owners and a change in staff.

Puckstppr
04-09-13, 17:56
What happens to Jennifer at Aroma in RWC? They have new owners and a change in staff.

Yolanda69
04-26-13, 11:44
I came to RWC yesterday and tried Aroma based on reviews in this forum also as it is across the street from my motel. Only girl there was AARP volunteer. She rubbed my back so hard and fast I think she took the hair off. It was quick, maybe 10 minutes, and told me to turn over. Same thing and said she was finished. I pointed to Jr. She said $. I left. Went down street to Siesta and met the absolutely most beautiful tall Chineese girl, about 25, long black hair to mid back. Shaved and firm C cup. She really took my breath away. Took. 6 for room and put it in drawer. She took my clothes off and hung them up and took me to TS room. Very soapy scrub with wash cloth and did extra time between the cheeks. I raised my butt up when she did that and she ask if I enjoyed and I said yes, a lot. She soaped her finger and gently slid it in and ask if that was ok. I was about to die. She ask if I liked prostate massage and did not have a chance to answer when she slid her finger down and started to rub and press on my prostate. I almost lost it there. She pulled out, washed area again and told me to flip. Same soapy wash cloth but when it came to Jr. She poured liquid soap into her hand and lathered up Jr and the boys and again got me to the climax point again and backed off. Back at the room she told me to lie on my stomach, she removed her clothes and climbed on the table, sat on my butt and started to massage my neck and back all the time grinding her kitty into my butt cheeks and her long hair flowing up and down my sides. She flipped around and started massaging my legs while sitting on my butt and sliding her kitty up and down my back. Jr was going crazy. She sat on my legs and massaged my butt, the best I ever had and spent a lot of time in the crack. By the time she told me to tip over I could hardly catch muy breath. She put her knees on each side of my shoulders and literally sat on my face. She was really wet and I enjoyed lapping up the juices. She leaned forward and gave me a BBBJ and sucking on the boys. She then placed her brests on each side of Jr. And started massaging. OMG. She slid her finger inside me and pushed on my prostate and Jr. Threw up all over her breasts. She turned around and placed her breasts over my face and ask if I wanted to lick up the mess. I obliged and she finished with a warm towel. Price was never discussed. She helped me get dressed, led me to the door, gave me a kiss, told me to come back soon and just stood there holding my hand and looking at me with those beautiful eyes. I thought. WTF. I took my wallet out and gave her 1. 5. She smiled and gave me the best french kiss I ever had.

I am going to be in RWC for four more days and decided I am going to make this my new home. Will keep you posted.

Sandy4
05-14-13, 15:48
What happens to Jennifer at Aroma in RWC? They have new owners and a change in staff.Jennifer is now at Woodside Spa. She told me that they would be closed for remodeling later this month. Translate to heat from the authorities.

Asian Tang
09-27-13, 14:44
New to RWC and currently touring all the local AMPs.

Went to Aroma and saw Jessica. She's was chubby and said she was 28. The massage was decent and I opted for just an HJ. She quoted. 80 (absurd) and I got her to do it for. 50 It was mediocre but I needed it. I also took the liberty of popping my head into a few other establishments near El Camnio and 5th. I was reading a couple of reviews from 6 months ago around this area saying there was some 25 something girls but when I went there were all 40 to 50 something ladies (sub 5's).

Does anyone have a recommendations in RWC where I can find a younger crowd or even some nice milfs? Going to check out Angels and considering a few places on Woodside. If anyone has some recent information please help a monger out.

Big Poppa II
01-07-14, 23:41
I took a ride south to the subject establishment and saw Summer. I was expecting a more exciting experience based on the reports I read, unfortunately I did not take the time to look at the dates. They are outdated, my experience was not close to what has been reported. I must say that the massage was very good and I got the full hour. Summer ask for a tip at the flip and I offered .4, she said OK but keep your hands to yourself. Since she is well over forty I was OK with that, no plans to go too far with such provider. In any case, the massage was really good and so was the HJ. Probably will not repeat.

Thanks to all the brothers who take the time to report.

Be safe, BP.

HermosaSurfer2
01-08-14, 03:03
New to RWC and currently touring all the local AMPs.

Went to Aroma and saw Jessica. She's was chubby and said she was 28. The massage was decent and I opted for just an HJ. She quoted. 80 (absurd) and I got her to do it for. 50 It was mediocre but I needed it. I also took the liberty of popping my head into a few other establishments near El Camnio and 5th. I was reading a couple of reviews from 6 months ago around this area saying there was some 25 something girls but when I went there were all 40 to 50 something ladies (sub 5's).

Does anyone have a recommendations in RWC where I can find a younger crowd or even some nice milfs? Going to check out Angels and considering a few places on Woodside. If anyone has some recent information please help a monger out.Try New Spa on El Camino...

Da Bot
08-22-14, 17:58
Try New Spa on El Camino...

No more: New Spa was busted this week. So was Aurora. Have to find somewhere else in RWC.

- da bot

HermosaSurfer2
08-24-14, 12:33
No more: New Spa was busted this week. So was Aurora. Have to find somewhere else in RWC.

- da botI just saw that. Just a day or so after I was there last. Any news on where the New Spa girls have migrated to? New Spa used to have a bunch of the old RCAM girls so my hope is someplace local.

BigJim959
08-30-14, 11:33
Visiting soon and hoping for some recommendations for AMP or aamp. Usag is quiet and missing RB. PM is fine. Thanks.

DollarBill50
08-30-14, 22:38
Do you guys have any place that is fun and FS in the Bay Area. Not really trying to go to San Francisco.

I know that Redbook is shutdown. Is there any other place to get reviews for your area?

Da Bot
11-25-14, 15:46
No reports since mine regarding shutdown of New Spa and Aurora, and Dermal before that. Is Redwood City dead for mongering? With MyRedbook dead, there's no info out there. C'mon, please help! Someone must know of FS massage.

-- da bot.

Da Bot
05-14-15, 23:33
What's up with this? No new reports in over a year? I'm going to be visiting RWC soon, and am looking for FS. Any recommendations?

Orion1938
05-15-15, 12:43
What's up with this? No new reports in over a year? I'm going to be visiting RWC soon, and am looking for FS. Any recommendations?Use Rubmap, a sponsor of ussg. There are several listed for your reviewing.

Be safe.

Da Bot
06-14-15, 02:47
Use Rubmap, a sponsor of ussg. There are several listed for your reviewing.

Be safe.Ah, no. Rubmaps is near useless if you don't give the a credit card, and I'm not nearly stupid enough to give a credit card number to an adult service. Have enough trouble with fraud sh!t as it is.

Orion1938
06-18-15, 13:43
Ah, no. Rubmaps is near useless if you don't give the a credit card, and I'm not nearly stupid enough to give a credit card number to an adult service. Have enough trouble with fraud sh!t as it is.I understand.

Intel includes many techiques and perusing many sites. After conducting an analysis of all information, we then execute a plan.

Or, otoh, we just look for some unknown excitement and try toftt- sometimes good or not so good. Any way have fun and report.

Be safe.

Da Bot
07-04-15, 04:14
Tried a place on Woodside Road. Early in the day, only one provider. K-girl, probably late 30's. Decent looks, bod, maybe a 7. She was on the rag, so the menu was limited and I couldn't rate service. I might try again at a different time of the month.

Senior members can PM me if they want details.

Da Bot
08-01-15, 02:10
Newspaper reports that Seven Stars Day Spa at 615 Woodside Road, Unit #5, has been busted.

Redwood City seems to be cracking down on AMPs.

Member #6038
08-23-15, 10:43
Recently visited Hara when I was in the area. She works out of an aamp in Foster City and her ads can be found on other boards with a little bit of looking. Cute lady, banging body and she likes it hard and fast. Great PSE experience that I highly recommend. PM for further details.

Da Bot
09-14-16, 20:15
I'll be in Redwood City on business next week. All of my previous haunts have shut down, so I'm looking for a recommendation for a FS AMP (not AAMP).

Any suggestions appreciated. Please PM me with details.

Mike85
03-12-17, 22:43
I'll be in Redwood City on business next week. All of my previous haunts have shut down, so I'm looking for a recommendation for a FS AMP (not AAMP).

Any suggestions appreciated. Please PM me with details.Head north. Jessica, Hongkong on backpage search.

YsGolf
04-01-17, 16:02
I'm not a Californian and all the cities seem to blend together for me. Hit Royal in Sunnyvale I guess just as they were opening. Lady thought she new me and was super nice. Decent massage and heavy teasing. So much so she siad she'd get back to that as she went to get the hot towel. No negotiation and went right to bz on the flip. Nice finish, clean up and great foot massage after.

NewCleve
06-29-17, 02:13
I'm not a Californian and all the cities seem to blend together for me. Hit Royal in Sunnyvale I guess just as they were opening. Lady thought she new me and was super nice. Decent massage and heavy teasing. So much so she siad she'd get back to that as she went to get the hot towel. No negotiation and went right to bz on the flip. Nice finish, clean up and great foot massage after.San Mateo is terrible. Overly aggressive LE.

JamesBoyinus
04-12-19, 21:35
Appreciate your sharing. Please PM me.

Will report after experience.

San Jose will be fine as well.

Thanks all.

San Mateo is terrible. Overly aggressive LE.

Thickx
05-03-19, 16:59
Will be visiting San Mateo, Santa Cruz and Santa Clara area real soon and am wondering about services. What I like is a massage with options. Like Asians as well as American if there are any out there. Any help you locals can provide would be greatly appreciated.

ThinkTankForty
03-03-20, 20:23
I used to commute to San Mateo and after work I ended up checking out Serenity a couple of times. This was a couple of years ago, but both times it was the same lady. Not too old, I'd say probably about late 30's-40 something. She was small and very nice person. Not too good of English but the massage wasn't the typical no pressure joke that is often the case with these places. She put some strength into it. Then for the ending she was not rushed but took her time and afterward because there was some time left on the clock she would finish up with a nice foot massage. I don't know what it is, but something about these places, they always hate to massage the feet. It's always just the back if they can help it. A nice change of pace!

MongoMonkey
02-16-21, 10:43
Just a heads up. There is a new spa with top talent. 408-826-1899.

Runon99
02-16-21, 14:11
Just a heads up. There is a new spa with top talent. 408-826-1899.Thanks, do you have a link or an address? Googled that number, first result goes to a landline in Santa Clara.

MongoMonkey
02-18-21, 11:54
Thanks, do you have a link or an address? Googled that number, first result goes to a landline in Santa Clara.Just call the number for the address. Maybe not listed for safety. I'm not going to name the place here for the same reason.

JonBeezyz
02-19-21, 12:36
Just call the number for the address. Maybe not listed for safety. I'm not going to name the place here for the same reason.I called, got told they have young girl and went there Wednesday night. Walked in and I see a skinny woman ( 45 y) and another older woman (granny) offering me a massage. Did the ol "have credit card, going to get cash" move and left. Idk what kind of talent the original user was referring too.

LeafyPotato
03-18-21, 16:01
Anyone seen the provider with the ad "Pretty Busty White F MILF Caucasian Great Sensual Massage FBSM?" I see her ads all over the place, but haven't seen any reviews or reports.

Member #6130
04-18-21, 19:11
I called, got told they have young girl and went there Wednesday night. Walked in and I see a skinny woman ( 45 y) and another older woman (granny) offering me a massage. Did the ol "have credit card, going to get cash" move and left. Idk what kind of talent the original user was referring too.I went there and regretted it. Saw Coco at the reception. She is apparently the manager. She's a sexy long haired Chinese MILF and got my blood flowing. So I chose to stay. But in the room it was all downhill. She was cold and unfriendly. She rushed and shorted me on time. She demanded too a high tip for the service she provided. I would not go back again.

HelperMedic
05-07-21, 12:52
In SM for a few day. Looking for simple RT. Nothing fancy. Any recommendations?

Member #6130
06-15-21, 15:41
Hi. Has anyone tried Tanya at 650-XXX-0817? I've seen her ads for at least a decade, but never any reviews. Any info would.

Be appreciated?

https://sf.rubratings.com/129515

Strand 25
07-10-21, 19:34
Just a heads up. There is a new spa with top talent. 408-826-1899.Do they do a good massage and then the extras? Or, is it just the extras?

Strand 25
07-10-21, 19:39
Any recommendations for AAMP or AMP options in the Foster City area? A couple of years ago there were plenty of c-orgs operating in that region and some of them had pretty decent options. Of late, I have not been able to find their ads after cityxguide closed down. Did they all just close? Or, did the k-orgs put the c-orgs out of business?

RBReviews
03-05-22, 18:22
Any recommendations for AAMP or AMP options in the Foster City area? A couple of years ago there were plenty of c-orgs operating in that region and some of them had pretty decent options. Of late, I have not been able to find their ads after cityxguide closed down. Did they all just close? Or, did the k-orgs put the c-orgs out of business?Heading in next week and was wondering if there was any AMPs worth checking out? Not much action here since July so wondering if anyone can point me in the right direction. Thanks.

Neo12
04-29-22, 19:25
Just a heads up. There is a new spa with top talent. 408-826-1899.Hi. Can you pm me the name of the place? I called the number but nobody answers.

Devil6661
05-24-22, 02:08
Hi. Can you pm me the name of the place? I called the number but nobody answers. www.a*********. net/index.php?threads/review-coco-at-burlingame-spa.64460//

Devil6661
05-26-22, 06:17
www.a*********. net/index.php?threads/review-coco-at-burlingame-spa.64460// shorturl.at/flBWX

LHunter
06-03-22, 01:16
Anyone have any therapist recommendations here?

Got a small skinny therapist with A cups. Heard of a CBJ offering but pricey. Asked $. 00 for a nude tug. Tight body but a bit overpriced imo. Wondering if any other therapists I should try out there or if they all try to upsell?

MorningWood808
06-07-22, 05:38
Hey,

Anyone know of anywhere close by to San Francisco Airport. I have a 4. 5 hour layover on an upcoming trip and seems like good use of my time LOL.

I don't really know the area at all, so asking for help.

Feel free to PM.

Thanks in advance!

EntangledStat3
07-21-22, 20:03
Hi. Has anyone tried Tanya at 650-XXX-0817? I've seen her ads for at least a decade, but never any reviews. Any info would.

Be appreciated?

https://sf.rubratings.com/129515Just did. In my opinion, honestly not worth the money.

Pros: Straightforward, no negotiation, topless, HE massage (only HJ on the menu; nothing more), and she knows how to give a good HJ. Pay full fee up front and no haggling over tip / services. She just straight up gives it to you on the flip without asking (so, nice from a "no entrapment vibe" perspective). Enough security / caution upon initial texting for both parties to feel safe yet not so onerous that you get a scammy feel. If you like a late 40's woman, she looks the part there.

Cons: She has no idea what she's doing on the massage portion. Not flirty. Zero tease. Zero eye contact really at all. I get the feeling she really doesn't want to be there (and I'm an amiable, respectful, hygienic dude that can carry a fun conversation). She'll send you a pic from when she probably was at the 108 lbs she advertises, but she's let herself go and has quite a belly that protrudes as far as her chest. You're going to see curves, and not the sexy ones. You'll get a HE that physically feels just fine, but the psychological arousal is just completely lacking.

TL; DR: Basic service; not going back.

EntangledStat3
07-21-22, 20:10

Be appreciated?

https://sf.rubratings.com/129515Just did. In my opinion, honestly not worth the money.

Pros: Straightforward, no negotiation, topless, HE massage (only HJ on the menu; nothing more), and she knows how to give a good HJ. Pay full fee up front and no haggling over tip / services. She just straight up gives it to you on the flip without asking (so, nice from a "no entrapment vibe" perspective). Enough security / caution upon initial texting for both parties to feel safe yet not so onerous that you get a scammy feel. If you like a late 40's woman, she looks the part there.

Cons: She has no idea what she's doing on the massage portion. Not flirty. Zero tease. Zero eye contact really at all. I get the feeling she really doesn't want to be there (and I'm an amiable, respectful, hygienic dude that can carry a fun conversation). She'll send you a pic from when she probably was at the 108 lbs she advertises, but she's let herself go and has quite a belly that protrudes as far as her chest. You're going to see curves, and not the sexy ones. You'll get a HE that physically feels just fine, but the psychological arousal is just completely lacking.

TL; DR: Basic service; not going back.

Member #6130
07-26-22, 11:31
Just did. In my opinion, honestly not worth the money.

TL; DR: Basic service; not going back.Much appreciated, EntangledStat3! Sounds like one to pass on.

TsbRacer11
10-06-22, 20:37
Coming into San Bruno in the next few weeks. Just looking for a good place to go. Pm with info please. Cheers.

JustThatGuy47
11-30-22, 17:13

Be appreciated?

https://sf.rubratings.com/129515I've got to agree with the other poster on this one. Just not worth going back again.

Tanya is straightforward, and does make you feel safe and comfortable. She doesn't look anything like her photos, not that she's bad looking, but don't go expecting what you saw on her ads.

She gives more of a light rub than anything I would consider a massage.

She does it topless though, without any asking. So that's nice.

On the flip, she gets right to business. In my experience, she will allow light touching of her breasts, but not much else.

She may be what you want, but it's just not my cup of tea.

AwpOneRight
01-07-23, 02:08
Alright gents, trying to revive this dead forum a bit, so decided to TOFTT and check out this spot on 25th in San Mateo.

Greeted by mamasan, . 4 at the door for 30 minutes, drew Jessica, late 20's. Early 30's spinner, all natural (She said the other 2 workers there were older than her). B's up top and a nice plump down below. Average massage. Then flip, negotiated back and forth til settled on. 6 for HE. Asked for CBJ or FS, she said none of them do it here, sad. HE was great, under the clothes included, extra. 2 for clothes off.

Overall good experience, but I was hoping for more menu options.

ClosetPervert9
01-10-23, 01:23
Alright gents, trying to revive this dead forum a bit, so decided to TOFTT and check out this spot on 25th in San Mateo.

Greeted by mamasan, . 4 at the door for 30 minutes, drew Jessica, late 20's. Early 30's spinner, all natural (She said the other 2 workers there were older than her). B's up top and a nice plump down below. Average massage. Then flip, negotiated back and forth til settled on. 6 for HE. Asked for CBJ or FS, she said none of them do it here, sad. HE was great, under the clothes included, extra. 2 for clothes off.

Overall good experience, but I was hoping for more menu options.Good luck. Not to be negative but I stopped trying places in your area a few years back. Maybe about 5 years ago or so because I could just never get a good enough experience. It was always ok but it was comparable to SF. In terms of price and experience. It was just a farther drive. That said, if you come across a place with great workers / service the age is ok and the menu is more expansive that this place I'm definitely willing to give it a try and report on my mileage. That said, I'd only consider k-orgs in your area but I'd likely go to san jose for that first.

Sorry I can't really contribute much to the dying board but I'll watch the board and help answer some of the newbie questions when and where I can and if someone gives me something worth lookin into in the area, I'll make the trip and will make sure to report back.

SwiperWiper
01-17-23, 00:13

Overall good experience, but I was hoping for more menu options.Maybe I need to try this place again.

Tried a few months ago and it was just a standard legit massage. It was nice though, but there was no hints of anything on the menu when I tried it.

EntangledStat3
01-19-23, 21:22
Hi all,

I noticed that the former Apex Massageon RM (now the generic Acupressure Massage Therapy) on Veterans in Redwood City has started advertising on Bedpage that they have a "new face". Now quite some time ago, all they had was dumpy, elder women (though friendly and enthusiastic! Has anyone had recent experience here, or do I have to go and TOFTT?

GoldenPimp
01-20-23, 14:58
Hi all,

I noticed that the former Apex Massageon RM (now the generic Acupressure Massage Therapy) on Veterans in Redwood City has started advertising on Bedpage that they have a "new face". Now quite some time ago, all they had was dumpy, elder women (though friendly and enthusiastic! Has anyone had recent experience here, or do I have to go and TOFTT?I noticed that too. Most likely new management? Nice they have parking lot in the back. Someone should try and report back, what do you have to lose really.

LeafyPotato
01-23-23, 17:37
Tried a few months ago and it was just a standard legit massage. It was nice though, but there was no hints of anything on the menu when I tried it.I had the same experience. Very nice legit massage from a very cute provider, with other cute providers visible on arrival / exit. I suspect (if it's the same one I'm thinking of), when they advertise on BP with an actual address, you have to call and mention BP to get anything more. I might try again, but it's a bit far for me.

Sukebetako
03-04-23, 01:51

Overall good experience, but I was hoping for more menu options.I agree, Four Seasons is just OK. I have a fun rub and tug with a fugly young girl, not worth a revisit. I've enjoyed mutual touching and talk of after hours play at Wonderful Massage, but never followed up on the "date" concept. I have not tried the new Mini Massage place.

Sukebetako
03-27-23, 19:31
I agree, Four Seasons is just OK. I have a fun rub and tug with a fugly young girl, not worth a revisit. I've enjoyed mutual touching and talk of after hours play at Wonderful Massage, but never followed up on the "date" concept. I have not tried the new Mini Massage place.Seems like I saw the same girl at 4 Seasons. Slightly shy (maybe she was still green), nothing special in the looks nor fit department, but an OK HE.

Slug1099
04-24-23, 14:51
Hi all,

I noticed that the former Apex Massageon RM (now the generic Acupressure Massage Therapy) on Veterans in Redwood City has started advertising on Bedpage that they have a "new face". Now quite some time ago, all they had was dumpy, elder women (though friendly and enthusiastic! Has anyone had recent experience here, or do I have to go and TOFTT?I went a few weeks ago after noticing the new ads. Was greeted at the door by one MT who was at the desk, not sure if there were more MTs in the back area or not. Not exactly dumpy and elderly, but not NOT that either. I would say exactly what you would consider an "average" middle aged Asian woman. $.5 for a half hour and then $.5 for an HE at the end. To her credit, there was no haggling and she got straight to work after the flip. The $.5 was what I opted to leave for tip. I was able to use the shower (a bit dumpy) afterwards for free, but nothing more than that.

EntangledStat3
05-25-23, 17:17
I went a few weeks ago after noticing the new ads. Was greeted at the door by one MT who was at the desk, not sure if there were more MTs in the back area or not. Not exactly dumpy and elderly, but not NOT that either. I would say exactly what you would consider an "average" middle aged Asian woman. $.5 for a half hour and then $.5 for an HE at the end. To her credit, there was no haggling and she got straight to work after the flip. The $.5 was what I opted to leave for tip. I was able to use the shower (a bit dumpy) afterwards for free, but nothing more than that.Regrettably, you're right. There is no new fresh talent there. When I stopped by, there were two providers. Neither stood out to the extent that I would want to proceed with a massage, so I politely declined and walked without trying. Thanks for TOFTT, and still looking for something enticing in RWC.

Fubar33
06-13-23, 14:36
I have been trying a few different spots on the peninsula, Mizuki Spa in San Carlos, few places in Belmont and San Mateo. There is some new talent. But the costs are ridiculous. $. 6- for a HJ. Most don't even offer anything more. Asianangeles and other Korean places are almost $$$ for FS. For those prices I might as well fly to Asia. Is there any place left that's $$ for FS? I tried viola and friends but their screening process is asking for personal I'd and I just don't share that.

GoldenPimp
07-06-23, 16:55
I have been trying a few different spots on the peninsula, Mizuki Spa in San Carlos, few places in Belmont and San Mateo. There is some new talent. But the costs are ridiculous. $. 6- for a HJ. Most don't even offer anything more. Asianangeles and other Korean places are almost $$$ for FS. For those prices I might as well fly to Asia. Is there any place left that's $$ for FS? I tried viola and friends but their screening process is asking for personal I'd and I just don't share that.How is Mizuki Spa these days? Last time I went I got a grandma.

Slug1099
07-21-23, 13:33
This is about a month old at this point, but I had a positive experience over at Chi Day Spa with Michelle. I had originally requested time with another MT but was bait & switched (still not happy about that) with Michelle. To her credit, not much of a downgrade from what could have been. Definitely not 20's like the provider I requested was supposed to have been, but perhaps somewhere between mid 30's and a great-looking 40's with great looking implants, a petite, fit frame, and a bit of a flat ass. She had an actually beautiful face, which is what I care about most, so no complaints from me. It was the usual half-ass massage from there with a good bit of teasing, and straight to business on the flip. There was a bit of a back and forth on tip negotiations. She at first wanted to give BJ but I opted for HJ because that's just what I prefer. She started at $ but we settled for. 80, which is still high IMO for HJ but that's what I'm used to so far from providers that offer FS or BJ right from the start.

Once it came down to service, she was a master. No jackhammer, plenty of oil (but not too much), and she hit me with the double-hand twisty all the way through the finish and for a good few seconds after. I couldn't help but audibly groan a bit louder than I should have, but she just giggled and cleaned me up. Overall pretty good, I'll probably be back again to try who else they have, but if I end up with Michelle again it won't be any issue for me.

Also an afterthought, this is probably one of the snazziest Jack shacks I've ever been too. Everything was nicely decorated and the place must have just recently been renovated. I probably wouldn't even think twice if someone had caught me there, as it looks so legit.

Fubar33
07-23-23, 16:38
How is Mizuki Spa these days? Last time I went I got a grandma.One time I got a younger looking 30-35 one but most of the time it's grandmas, they are ok and willing to do a BJ once they see you 1-2 x. But not a good use of money IMO.

GoldenPimp
07-23-23, 21:54
One time I got a younger looking 30-35 one but most of the time it's grandmas, they are ok and willing to do a BJ once they see you 1-2 x. But not a good use of money IMO.Nevermind. Place got shut down.

GoldenPimp
07-23-23, 21:57
One time I got a younger looking 30-35 one but most of the time it's grandmas, they are ok and willing to do a BJ once they see you 1-2 x. But not a good use of money IMO.Nevermind. The place got shut down.