PDA

View Full Version : Starting points...

Stoner
11-08-08, 08:41
I'm in a bad spot right now.

I've got a new stripper friend out of NYC who dances in Mass. Dances at MG. Incredibly hot piece of chocolate ass, big tits...I am well pleased...for the most part.

My issue: I started too damn high...and now I have to cut her from the stables.

First liason we kicked it real well. Lots of vibe, good convo, she literally turned down table dances to talk with me in the patio area of this certain club.

That night, we sweep out for a notel. But me, having bad timing, discovered it was the time of damned Big-E! No rooms for you, Stoner. LOL!

Well...except for one...at the fuckin' Comfort Inn! I negotiate the price while she's not looking and steal the room for $75. Way more than I planned to spend, but considering how much fun I was about to have...well worth it!

She's ultra impressed by the room. We talk. We chill. We fuck our brains out till we are both sweating hard. Fun time.

I get delirous. I had too much money on me at the time. I get generous and drop $300 on her. I know she did poorly at work. I doubled the money she made for the day shift.

DUMB MOVE #1: THAT WAS THE WRONG MOVE, FOLKS! Why? Why do I say that...cause my fellow gents who tap strippers know the next line that comes from her mouth.

"Can I get a tip?!"

Damn! I only have 100s on me. So I roll her off one more.

Uhh...uhh...she begs for one more. Makes all sorts of promises, promises to get it. "Next time...you can fuck me hard up my ass" while she strokes my cock.

DUMB MOVE #2. Never let them see how much you have. They have a sixth sense and can smell cash in your pocket from 15' away.

I peel off another. Damn.

Ok. So time passes. I didn't cut her from my team, but I've got nurses to tend to. I'm away for the weekend and just happen to be on a "business" trip in Mass.

Its about a month later. She calls. Sweetness. My nature rises before I even answer the damn phone. Her voice is full of promise, and she uses that voice of hers. Damn. She doesn't even say much.

"I get off work at 6pm. I'm horny and I need to see you. I miss you!"

Now, in the Stripper World, a month is like a 8 months to the rest of the world. You have to take shit they say and their timing, and really keep you head.

Not Stoner. Nope. My knees get weak. Wow...I am reminded of what Uncle Stoner used to joke with me about. Something about a two men, a hill, and a valley full of women.

The younger man says to the Old one, "Hey old man, lets go down their and find us a few virgins to make love to." The old man replies, "No my boy...lets go down that dar hill, and fuck as many as yah can."

I never know the full point of this joke, but whatever. Its supper time, and now I'm horny. We make plans for later that evening, around 10pm.

Found out...she rented Comfort Inn for us. Cool. She even bought a bottle of wine. I brung us a nice meal since, hey, it was already expensed! I'm in a suit because of the event earlier. So my look is far off from what message I want to convey.

We enjoy dinner, talk, make out for a while on the couch. Its hot and heavy, and all I can think about is the feel of her snatch in my hand. It gets wet, and her tongue tastes so perfect on my neck and earlobe.

Then she starts talking about a shopping spree, just the two of us.

DUMB MOVE 3: Always think with the big head. Watch what the fuck you say, cause it will bite you in the ass!

If I was thinking with the big head...I'd nip that shit right there. I didn't. Instead...

"That would be great..."

We have a nice enjoyable time.

When its time for Stoner to get up and get back to his own damn hotel room, she brings up the idea of going tomorrow.

"Oh...sweets...I can't do that tomorrow. Too much going on."

"Well, I understand she says. Can you give some shopping money so I can get some winter things?"

Damn...I was ready this time. Sort of. I pull out $300. It was all I had on me. I empty the wallet in front of her, making light fun of it.

"Oh...come on. I know you're loaded. Can I get another $300."

I looked at her with amazement. Cause I had exactly $300 more in my damn shoe. When did she look in there? Damn...this girl knows how to damn hustle for cheddar. She could have just taken it. I'm gettin' sloppy as I get a bit older.

I smile, head to the bathroom, and...came back out and gave her another $200. I kept a little bit of dignity for myself. But not much. Honestlt, I'm getting hustled and loving it. I cant' help it. Damn I just love to see a woman hustle for what she wants. It exciting to me. She cou

But now...I have to cut her from the team. I think she knows it.

We had lunch yesterday in downtown hartford. I made a small stink about her treatin' her man better and payin for the meal. She tried to be cute about it...but in the end she did. But real begrudgingly (sp?). We part amicable with a nice kiss in the parking lot. But in my gut...I know I've got to end this one before something stupid happens.

Unlike others in the past, I can't even pass this off to another gent. I've spoiled her a wee bit more than I should've. Once they get spoiled...you have to just turn them loose and focus on what good poon you just had, and what better poonis soon to be in your future.

Its just the way of the wild...you just have to move on. I tell you, its tough walking away from a good ATF chick. Its damn tough. I've had to do that way too often over the past year. Damn shame.

(SIDE NOTE: I've had some beautiful luck with the MG in '08. Is there something in their water?)

Member #3948
11-08-08, 11:13
A great story and lesson wrapped into one. Worthy of a Pulitzer. Goes to show how fallible people can be. No ones is perfect, even the man who wrote most of the rules...

Your story only confirms why I shy away from strip clubs. Too dam expensive. You can burn trough a whole months worth of mongering funds in one night!

Yikes

Steel Blue

Garthy
11-09-08, 08:33
Nice one Stoner--

been there, done that. Too ashamed to admit it most of the time!

Now I get to give that money to Barack and not Michelle... (anyone get that joke?)

Tom1326
11-09-08, 08:40
Nice report Stoner. Thanks for sharing your cautionary tale with all of us. At least you have the fantastic experiences for the memory bank.

Okay Garthy, I'll take the bait. Please explain the joke because I don't get it.

Wolfman Jack
11-09-08, 19:13
Hey Stoner, I need a few things for the winter, can we go shopping next week???

Stoner
11-19-08, 09:04
LOL...of course Wolfie! But you'll need to drop to both knees first...and then...

Well..on second thought...I'll just paypal you the money and call it even...