PDA

View Full Version : Craigslist Advertiser Reviews

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

Bill Buxton
05-20-07, 14:46
There was a young gal from mass working out of a local hotel working off CL.Candy was the name and she was a good non rush provider.I would see her again,she will be back here in a week or two look for her add.She is about a 5 on the sw scale but she is young and nonrushed and clean.She looks like a high milage unit but worth the price.

B.B...

Bill Buxton
06-21-07, 11:17
Please note,most of the CL gals here are scammers also.They do the cash dash,and just poor service in general.There are some old street gals from the bean working area hotels here time to time so beware of there acts also.

B.B...

Auto
06-21-07, 14:57
Has anyone tried out this one (Lena) off of CL? Another one that doesn't pick up blocked calls. Maybe I'll try her from a payphone or something. She's one of the few that advertises car dates in Portland.

Bill Buxton
08-08-07, 11:56
Has anyone tried out this one (Lena) off of CL? Another one that doesn't pick up blocked calls. Maybe I'll try her from a payphone or something. She's one of the few that advertises car dates in Portland.

If she lives in the areas I said she is a total rip off so don't waste the call.I have never tried but have heard the talk about the scamm.

B.B...

Bbeg1
10-03-08, 20:17
Tried to meet with a couple of CL advertisers this am. Both said available early am, one sounded a little pissed i called around 6am and hung up on me and the other picked up phone and disconnected me. What happened to truth in advertising? LOL Be careful a lot of new faces showing up on CL
Be Safe

Auto
10-04-08, 09:03
Yup I agree B Beg. And with the stings etc. right around every corner you can't be too careful. Some of the lower end motels like Motel 6 and that one up next to Denny's sometimes have gals hanging around that are def. working, but its like a 1 in 20 shot and even then you never know if they're being watched. Used to have a number of a sure thing but she moved :(

Bbeg1
10-05-08, 15:33
Has anyone had the pleasure of seeing Nadia, she post several times daily on CL in the portland area also offers outcalls to the seacoast.
I have senn Ashanti a few times from CL, nice girl who has a few rules but gives a good massage with a oral ending. Also more is on the menu.
Be Safe

Bill Buxton
10-06-08, 14:25
I have never seen Nadia but have seen Lexus "several years back serious druggy hide your gold teeth"and please save your cash for a better adventure. There are some better deals available and the price is the same for all or most.

Pm me for other venues.

B. B.

Bbeg1
10-23-08, 18:36
Saw Nadia the other night. Seems like a nice girl, early twenty's. Nice rack and rear. Not a clock watcher. Covered bj and fs, Not gfe, not sure if a repeat is going to happen. A lot of i'm sensitive, tickels ect. YMMV
Be Safe

Bbeg1
10-28-08, 18:23
Has anyone seen Rachael, a early twenties girl who advertises quite often on CL. Have been in contact with her a few times but i have not toftt yet. Any info would be appreciated
Be Safe

Auto
11-06-08, 18:25
From today's PPH online edition:

Maine's attorney general today announced an agreement between 43 states and Craigslist to help deter and crack down on illegal activity being advertised in the erotic services section of the popular Internet classified provider.

Several states including Maine have experienced prostitution being offered on the Web site, which allows customers to post their own ads if they agree to terms of use that prohibit illegal activity.

The agreement calls for Craigslist to require a working telephone number and a fee paid by a valid credit card for anyone advertising in the erotic services section and will provide that information to police when presented with a subpoena.

Proceeds from the erotic services section fee will be donated to charity, according to the release from Maine Attorney General Steve Rowe.

"By placing barriers to anonymous posting and creating trails of information for law enforcement to pursue, this agreement will help curb sexual trafficking of children," Rowe said.

Craigslist also will sue 14 software and Internet companies that help erotic service ad posters avoid the Web site's defenses.

Craigslist also will use its search technology to help the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children and police identify missing persons, children and victims of human trafficking.

Bill Buxton
11-06-08, 23:39
From today's PPH online edition:

Maine's attorney general today announced an agreement between 43 states and Craigslist to help deter and crack down on illegal activity being advertised in the erotic services section of the popular Internet classified provider.

Several states including Maine have experienced prostitution being offered on the Web site, which allows customers to post their own ads if they agree to terms of use that prohibit illegal activity.

The agreement calls for Craigslist to require a working telephone number and a fee paid by a valid credit card for anyone advertising in the erotic services section and will provide that information to police when presented with a subpoena.

Proceeds from the erotic services section fee will be donated to charity, according to the release from Maine Attorney General Steve Rowe.

"By placing barriers to anonymous posting and creating trails of information for law enforcement to pursue, this agreement will help curb sexual trafficking of children," Rowe said.

Craigslist also will sue 14 software and Internet companies that help erotic service ad posters avoid the Web site's defenses.

Craigslist also will use its search technology to help the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children and police identify missing persons, children and victims of human trafficking.I hope it helps clean up the people doing bad things in the trade.

B.B.