PDA

View Full Version : Craigslist Advertiser Reviews

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

Pcard
11-06-08, 14:54
Visiting next week, any info on reliable providers on CL? Always a crap shoot. Appreciate any info passed on. Thanks Gents.

LordPippin
03-09-15, 22:15
Hey all,

There was an ad up on CL for an upstate girl (she's 19) advertising selling videos, pics, and panties. The ad got taken down, so I can't provide a link and usually I do not respond to these but I took a chance and went for it. She is real and she delivered the videos as promised. She is quite young and pretty hot but yes she is an amateur. She is fairly kinky and is willing to do custom videos and she can cover a wide variety of topics.

She is friendly though and I can provide her contact e-mail through PM if someone is interested, and yes, she will provide a sample video! =).

HamboneVA
05-05-15, 09:10
Hey all,

There was an ad up on CL for an upstate girl (she's 19) advertising selling videos, pics, and panties. The ad got taken down, so I can't provide a link and usually I do not respond to these but I took a chance and went for it. She is real and she delivered the videos as promised. She is quite young and pretty hot but yes she is an amateur. She is fairly kinky and is willing to do custom videos and she can cover a wide variety of topics.

She is friendly though and I can provide her contact e-mail through PM if someone is interested, and yes, she will provide a sample video! =).The custom part is especially of interest. PM inbound.