PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

Qetuo
10-29-08, 03:43
Will be passing thru soon. What's the current rating of each?

TwistedBrother
10-29-08, 14:54
If you read the forum (general), you'll find out what we know. Not many of us have been to those recently.

Dalionking
11-04-08, 01:54
Will be passing thru soon. What's the current rating of each?The one on page is the best. I forget the name since it has changed names several times but its a good one and i go everytime i am in town. It has all american girls there. You can take a shower but they dont wash you. And only one type of happy ending.

King #1
11-06-08, 22:58
The one on page is the best. I forget the name since it has changed names several times but its a good one and i go everytime i am in town. It has all american girls there. You can take a shower but they dont wash you. And only one type of happy ending.

The latest name is New Era, 2600 Page. The only thing I would add is if you get a body slide, then you do share the shower afterwards. I did try one a few months ago, but it wasn't worth the additional cost.

Qetuo
11-09-08, 12:39
The one on page is the best. I forget the name since it has changed names several times but its a good one and i go everytime i am in town. It has all american girls there. You can take a shower but they dont wash you. And only one type of happy ending.

thanks. So not an AMP. Unusual to find one in Michigan with Ameircan girls. How do they rate on looks? (old or young, fat or thin, etc.). Just rub and tug? Hate to give up table shower. Any other info? GFE? prostate massage? etc? thanks again.

Digitaltenshi
11-10-08, 11:39
thanks. So not an AMP. Unusual to find one in Michigan with Ameircan girls. How do they rate on looks? (old or young, fat or thin, etc.). Just rub and tug? Hate to give up table shower. Any other info? GFE? prostate massage? etc? thanks again.Theres also a new one (relatively speaking) in Marshall (I94 ext. 112) which advertises American staff. Havent been there yet, but it sounds like a standard HR joint.

Rico Forty
12-07-08, 00:46
Is lucky health spa still in business. I used to go to it many years ago and it was great. Any news as of late.

TwistedBrother
12-07-08, 11:37
Yes it is still open

Is lucky health spa still in business. I used to go to it many years ago and it was great. Any news as of late.

Digitaltenshi
12-08-08, 12:23
Yes it is still openShower table is still short too :-P And its on an outside wall (at least it felt like that) just don't ask about the shrinkage.

Sumfun69
12-11-08, 23:45
I dreamed I took a trip to this AMP. This was my first time ever going to an AMP ever, so I really didn't know what to expect. Not a lot of time so I went for the 1/2 hr, no table shower.

Great massage, quick and to the point, long asian nips. Started by tickling the boys, I got a CBJ and finished with COF. Warm towel clean up. Will RTF, also to try the shower. Was able to work it all out for. 6

Are there any other AMP's I should try? What's the rate?

TwistedBrother
12-20-08, 16:28
I dreamed I took a trip to this AMP. This was my first time ever going to an AMP ever, so I really didn't know what to expect. Not a lot of time so I went for the 1/2 hr, no table shower.

Great massage, quick and to the point, long asian nips. Started by tickling the boys, I got a CBJ and finished with COF. Warm towel clean up. Will RTF, also to try the shower. Was able to work it all out for. 6

Are there any other AMP's I should try? What's the rate?

If you read the forum, you'll get the idea what we think is best around Jackson. It's not Oriental. Read the main Jackson forum, too, as that's really been were most of the AMP posts have gone.

DarkSilver
12-22-08, 22:31
Shower table is still short too :-P And its on an outside wall (at least it felt like that) just don't ask about the shrinkage.The table is not too short you are just too tall then again so am I

I always thought turning over on the table when it was wet a challenge it gets a bit slippery.

DrummerBoy
01-24-09, 18:48
Wow, it has been a long time since anyone posted on Jackson. I know there are some hot AMPS here and street action was also hot. I guess with winter everyone is in their igloos!

TwistedBrother
01-24-09, 22:15
Well, c'mon then, DB! Get over to Lucky and see if you still get lucky with Hannah or Sunny! :)

Wow, it has been a long time since anyone posted on Jackson. I know there are some hot AMPS here and street action was also hot. I guess with winter everyone is in their igloos!

Big Hick
01-25-09, 13:25
thanks. So not an AMP. Unusual to find one in Michigan with Ameircan girls. How do they rate on looks? (old or young, fat or thin, etc.). Just rub and tug? Hate to give up table shower. Any other info? GFE? prostate massage? etc? thanks again.

The last time I was there (fall) it was still a r&t place with bodyslides (over priced) a possible option depending on the girl. They used to have some hot girls, but I haven't been there lately. If any old timers are here, there is no one there I saw that was as hot as Paige or Carrie.

DrummerBoy
01-25-09, 17:40
Well, c'mon then, DB! Get over to Lucky and see if you still get lucky with Hannah or Sunny! :)

LOL! Twisted, You know I always get lucky with Hannah! Business has kept me away for awhile. Sometimes it is good to be gone for awhile...see what new tricks she has learned. :) However, she has a lot of mirrors in the rumpus room and seems to like watching herself while "tormenting" the clientele..

Dalionking
03-24-09, 09:52
thanks. So not an AMP. Unusual to find one in Michigan with Ameircan girls. How do they rate on looks? (old or young, fat or thin, etc.). Just rub and tug? Hate to give up table shower. Any other info? GFE? prostate massage? etc? thanks again.I have had a few that were decent looking and had a couple that were absolutely beautiful. Its been a while since I have been thru there but next time I am in the area you better believe I will swing thru.

Big Hick
04-03-09, 02:51
Went there a couple of weeks ago and there is new talent there, well at least to me. I used to live in the area, but only make it out there every few months. I see that Tanya is still there, don't know the names of any of the new girls, but looked nice.

Fees are still the same $0.60 plus tip.

Bigguyfromfort
04-08-09, 10:05
Did a search on MSN yellow pages and it turned up Sublime Body Works as place on Page Road. Wanting to make sure this is correct before making drive up there. Previous post said. 60 for house fee, is that an half hour or full hour? Also can anyone comment more on the bodyslides? Been looking for massage like that for sometime now. On another note Fort Wayne, IN is dead if anyone is thinking of making the trip down here!

Jtinjxn57
04-08-09, 15:36
Double check your number-its now 517-783-1207

King #1
04-16-09, 07:23
Went there a couple of weeks ago and there is new talent there, well at least to me. I used to live in the area, but only make it out there every few months. I see that Tanya is still there, don't know the names of any of the new girls, but looked nice.

Fees are still the same $0.60 plus tip.

Yes and no. The place continues to be loaded with drama. I saw Stacy during a recent visit. According to her, Tonya is gone again. Bummer. Maria only comes in occasionally. Nicki is long gone, but no great loss there.

The funny thing is the owner's son's girlfriend works the desk late afternoons. Apparently she is unaware of what goes on in the rooms.

I know. Makes no sense. I'm only reporting what I saw or heard.

Big Hick
04-20-09, 02:40
Yes and no. The place continues to be loaded with drama. I saw Stacy during a recent visit. According to her, Tonya is gone again. Bummer. Maria only comes in occasionally. Nicki is long gone, but no great loss there.

The funny thing is the owner's son's girlfriend works the desk late afternoons. Apparently she is unaware of what goes on in the rooms.

I know. Makes no sense. I'm only reporting what I saw or heard.

The place was always a trip. The girls would always backstab each other. The old Akaysha was the first r&t I ever went to, so it had always had a special place for me. Still miss the original crew.

Big Hick
04-20-09, 02:46
Speaking of old timers, does anyone know if Paige or Carrie are still in the biz? I know Paige left the state, but haven't heard if she came back. Carrie worked at the place in AA before going to Jons Jons.

I knew they made crazy money so I always expected they would be back.

King #1
04-21-09, 13:52
Speaking of old timers, does anyone know if Paige or Carrie are still in the biz? I know Paige left the state, but haven't heard if she came back. Carrie worked at the place in AA before going to Jons Jons.

I knew they made crazy money so I always expected they would be back.

No idea. Paige was at the A2 place too. In fact, she was my first. I'd also like to know what happened to Kelly, from both places.

Webo 1976
04-21-09, 22:37
Had to try the Lucky action a couple weeks ago. Was pleasantly surprised by this place. As you all know seemed to be quite a clean place in a fairly safe area. Met Sunny who you all know is about 40, is fairly attractive, and has nice fake C's. Was able to partake in a table shower, average massage, a little tossing of the salad, Hand action, and TF for the negotiated price of. 80. Not too bad I thought. I will definitely repeat at some time. I would like to try the infamous Hannah though. How do Hannah and Sunny compare in looks, etc?

TwistedBrother
04-22-09, 15:01
I was pretty sweet on both of them. Hannah's probably a little bustier. They're both over 40, fairly good looking. I might rate Hannah a bit higher, but not much.

Had to try the Lucky action a couple weeks ago. Was pleasantly surprised by this place. As you all know seemed to be quite a clean place in a fairly safe area. Met Sunny who you all know is about 40, is fairly attractive, and has nice fake C's. Was able to partake in a table shower, average massage, a little tossing of the salad, Hand action, and TF for the negotiated price of. 80. Not too bad I thought. I will definitely repeat at some time. I would like to try the infamous Hannah though. How do Hannah and Sunny compare in looks, etc?

DrummerBoy
04-24-09, 11:58
I was pretty sweet on both of them. Hannah's probably a little bustier. They're both over 40, fairly good looking. I might rate Hannah a bit higher, but not much.

I would have to agree with Twisted. My favorite is Hannah, she is a 36 D size but has some mileage now. I have known her since the early 90's and just about anything is on the menu except Greek. If you are really adventurous, ask for both and two pops (will be expensive!) they will work on you together and each make you pop!

Rating:

shower 7 to 9 depends
massage 7
looks 7.5
extras 9 to 10

Dalion Jig
05-05-09, 10:45
Here in Jackson, where is "Lucky" and what would I expect to pay. Any other options?

Thx

TwistedBrother
05-05-09, 13:22
Did you try searching, googling or other means to look it up? I'd have to do the same to get the exact addy ... it's on East Michigan. If you read the posts, you should see $ amts... Pretty sure I posted mine when I went there.

Here in Jackson, where is "Lucky" and what would I expect to pay. Any other options?

Thx

JPhoto
06-12-09, 19:49
I recently had a day dream of seeing Sunny at the Sun Spa. It was a pretty good full meal deal massage. She was probably in her early forties and attractive.

TwistedBrother
06-12-09, 23:18
Wow, can't remember last time I saw a good review of Sun. Thanks for the info.

I recently had a day dream of seeing Sunny at the Sun Spa. It was a pretty good full meal deal massage. She was probably in her early forties and attractive.

Average Gui
07-04-09, 01:34
I have appreciated the insight and tips from the forum.

I make it to one of the AMPs in Jackson about once a year, and have enjoyed Luckys.

Can you recommend a spa/worker with smaller cupped breasts?

Thanks in advance!

Average Gui
07-13-09, 09:52
Had a great experience last time with Sunny.

Can anybody tell me about Apple?

TwistedBrother
07-14-09, 13:32
It's been a long time since I'd been to Lucky, probably going on 2 years (?), but I decided to return the other night. It was late and I'd run out of desirable options in Lansing ... and I was hopped up on Aziffa, so had to do something! I was hoping to either see Sunny or Hannah - assuming Hannah was still there - and that maybe they'd remember me.

So I got there and Hannah answers the door. It took me a few seconds to register that it was definitely her, but it was. She seemed to remember me, but she might have just been sayin'. She said something along the lines of it being her time of the month, and she asked a "new" girl in. I assumed this was the aforementioned Apple. Seemed younger than the others, but not sure. Nice smile, but not as shapely. I asked for Sunny and, thankfully, I got her. She also seemed to remember me, which I hoped was true.

I made sure to keep talking about good things I remembered about her, how good it was to be back, etc., and she seemed to like it. The result was the good ol' fashioned GFE session I'd enjoyed in the past. I left with a smile for .6 + 1.2.

Like most of you, I enjoy new blood, the hunt, etc., but sometimes it's nice to get something you can depend on. Not many AMP girls give GFE, but these girls have for me, and might for you, too, if you get to know them. I know there's several other guys on here who have enjoyed the GFE from Sunny or Hannah. These gals have been there a long time, especially Hannah, and again, sometimes old blood is better than new. I will keep going back often enough, I hope, that they don't forget me.

Ynormanb
10-17-09, 11:49
I visited this spa on a recent pass through Jackson. I went with a half hour session with Dylan for $40 plus the mandatory $40 tip. They were quite adamant before the session that no sexual extras are available. I received a light touch massage with a happy finish. Dylan was nude throughout the massage and allowed me to massage her also. I found her to be a sensual provider that made for a memorable session.

JS002
10-20-09, 10:52
Went to Lucky Spa last week- dreamt I was with Sunny for 1/2 hour (.4 for the half). She gave a so-so massage and then told me to flip- dreamt of a CBJ for $ which was done nicely but she was kinda bored/rushed. Her bolt ons are nice but was barely allowed to touch. When finished was cleaned up and she left - kinda cold. Yes she looks 40s and body to me is just OK.

It was an OK experience for .4 + $ in my opinion.

DrummerBoy
10-20-09, 17:28
Went to Lucky Spa last week- dreamt I was with Sunny for 1/2 hour (.4 for the half). She gave a so-so massage and then told me to flip- dreamt of a CBJ for $ which was done nicely but she was kinda bored/rushed. Her bolt ons are nice but was barely allowed to touch. When finished was cleaned up and she left - kinda cold. Yes she looks 40s and body to me is just OK.

Yes, I am afraid they are getting a little long in the tooth there... But still they deliver a good product! YMMV

Big Raider
10-21-09, 13:30

Good Review, I was there yesterday and saw Sunny. Didn't feel rushed, but kinda cold is a good description of the experience.

TwistedBrother
10-21-09, 18:56
Hmm ... maybe it's an issue of timing and charm. Sunny gives me a good GFE, with enthusiasm, but that's after a few times with her and 4-5 with Hannah. I try and be my sweetest self with them and hopefully shift their mood.

As drummer boy can also tell you, she and Hannah are both great, but I guess the getting-to-know-them factor is more significant than I thought. I guess they are both well over 40, too.

King #1
10-22-09, 20:02
I visited this spa on a recent pass through Jackson. I went with a half hour session with Dylan for $40 plus the mandatory $40 tip. They were quite adamant before the session that no sexual extras are available. I received a light touch massage with a happy finish. Dylan was nude throughout the massage and allowed me to massage her also. I found her to be a sensual provider that made for a memorable session.

Wow. I didn't think Dylan saw anyone any more. She's the owner. But then again, it has been awhile since I've been there. I still like Stacy and Maria.

DrummerBoy
10-23-09, 19:54
Hmm ... maybe it's an issue of timing and charm. Sunny gives me a good GFE, with enthusiasm, but that's after a few times with her and 4-5 with Hannah. I try and be my sweetest self with them and hopefully shift their mood.

As drummer boy can also tell you, she and Hannah are both great, but I guess the getting-to-know-them factor is more significant than I thought. I guess they are both well over 40, too.

Thanks for the reference, Twisted, I think it is just the sign of the times and they are getting older (try 50ish). If they see you as repeat business, they can relax and concentrate on making you happy. I know this place used to give drop dead service even to first timers in its heyday not too many years ago. The YMMV also includes what kind of day or customer(s) they had before you. They could just be having a bad day. They have told me some stories that would make your hair curl!

Regards, and play nice safe too!

Mofunmun
12-20-09, 22:43
Stopped to see Hanna after a two-year absence from the area.

All I can say is 'thank you' Hanna.

Hobbyist2
01-02-10, 20:49
Went to Lucky's this morning and was met at the door by one woman who did the TS. We went to the room and she had me lay down and she left. The next thing I know another lady comes in. This one gave a poor massage, but she went the extra mile with extras and I was a happy man. The thing I love about Asians is that they rarely ever have any odor issues and I have had a lot of experience with them.

When I got ready to leave I asked her what her name was and she told me Sonya. I said I remember being with her about two years ago. She said she recognized me (ha I doubt that). I asked who the other lady was and she said Hanna. I said damn, (I was with her about two years ago also) but Hanna has put on a few pounds. The first time I was there with Sonya, she was not worth a repeat. I guess it's a good thing I didn't recognize her.

TwistedBrother
01-03-10, 21:28
If you read deep into this forum, you'll note many of us have had good experiences with those two ... glad your 2nd time w/Sonya (or Sunny) was better.

Went to Lucky's this morning and was met at the door by one woman who did the TS. We went to the room and she had me lay down and she left. The next thing I know another lady comes in. This one gave a poor massage, but she went the extra mile with extras and I was a happy man. The thing I love about Asians is that they rarely ever have any odor issues and I have had a lot of experience with them.

When I got ready to leave I asked her what her name was and she told me Sonya. I said I remember being with her about two years ago. She said she recognized me (ha I doubt that). I asked who the other lady was and she said Hanna. I said damn, (I was with her about two years ago also) but Hanna has put on a few pounds. The first time I was there with Sonya, she was not worth a repeat. I guess it's a good thing I didn't recognize her.

Guy Number
03-17-10, 00:51
I'll be going through Jackson on Thursday and was wondering what you guys think of Akaysha versus Lucky. Which would be better? I can't find much info on who would be the best Akaysha girls as of late either, is the little blonde still working there?

Thanks

TwistedBrother
03-17-10, 16:21
I've always had a great time at Lucky and it seems just about everyone else has, too

I'll be going through Jackson on Thursday and was wondering what you guys think of Akaysha versus Lucky. Which would be better? I can't find much info on who would be the best Akaysha girls as of late either, is the little blonde still working there?

Thanks

King #1
03-18-10, 09:20

Thanks

Akaysha hasn't been around for years. It transitioned to Sublime Bodyworks, with lots of drama, then to New Era, also with required drama. The service is pretty much the same, ie. no FS but does have other entertaining activities. There has been a fairly high turnover there and if you remembered someone from the Akaysha days (Paige?), she is probably gone. But Maria is still there.

JS002
03-25-10, 10:32
Went thru Jackson last week- dropped by Tokoyo to see what was available- Lana greeted me with black dress on. kinda tall, face about a 7, body much better (small stomach flab but not bad), B cups which were very nice. She smiled a lot and was decent at conversation. Table shower was good - cleaned all very well. Massage was ok - not rushed, gave good light touch in the right areas, let me roam when i could. Flip negotiated 1.2 for full covered. started with cbj and she got on top of me for some 69- nice. then on to FS- well worth the ride and she was very pleasant- would recommend and will repeat if in area.

Got a can of coke on the way out- nice finish indeed

DrummerBoy
04-15-10, 10:27
I've always had a great time at Lucky and it seems just about everyone else has, too

LOL, appropriate business name. It is getting time for another visit!

TwistedBrother
04-15-10, 11:22
Go for it, bro, and give us a report. Now that I'm "attached" I'm TRYING to stay monogamous ;)

LOL, appropriate business name. It is getting time for another visit!

DrummerBoy
04-20-10, 16:58
Go for it, bro, and give us a report. Now that I'm "attached" I'm TRYING to stay monogamous ;)

Well, sounds like congratulations are in order..were you able to hook up with someone in the business? just curious...

Made my visit, got Lucky at Lucky. Hannah, my usual consort, did all the honors. All the BBBJCIMWS that I could handle! Sonny and Hannah are the only items on the "menu". All could be served in many fashions!

The old Victorian house was much cleaner inside this time around. It would be better if the TS area was larger to accomodate anyone over 4'6" LOL

Kwakaz1100
04-21-10, 08:50
The old Victorian house was much cleaner inside this time around. It would be better if the TS area was larger to accomodate anyone over 4'6" LOLIt sounds like nothing has changed. I remember the TS being too short for my 5'7". The last time I was there (10 or more years ago) it was called Island Spa?

DrummerBoy
04-26-10, 11:54
It sounds like nothing has changed. I remember the TS being too short for my 5'7". The last time I was there (10 or more years ago) it was called Island Spa?

Yep. same place, same services

Hardon56
05-18-10, 19:06
Went to Lucky last week. Saw Sunny. Door fee $40. Had so so back massage then rolled over and talked business. Asked for BBBJCIMWS. Sunny first said 160. I said too high ,Hanna only charges 100. We settled on 100. She played with me a while with her hands then got down to business. Licked the boys and ran her hot tongue up and down my shaft then put it in her mouth. She worked down between my legs with her knees on the table at first then rotated and did 69. Mission accomplished.

On a related topic hs anyone been to the two spas on 94? One at exit 112 and one at 104 exit.

Thanks

TwistedBrother
05-19-10, 09:28
Those would both be in Battle Creek area, I think ... you should read there. I can't match up the exit and name of spa in my head at the moment, but pretty sure they all have reviews there.

On a related topic hs anyone been to the two spas on 94? One at exit 112 and one at 104 exit.

Thanks

Rubnit
05-21-10, 00:20

ThanksI think the one off 104, after a right turn at the gas station and down about 1/4mile, is(was) VIP. I think it's closed now. If you continue way past that one on the same road and eventually come to a fork in the road (you continue RIGHT) and there will be a traffic light. This is I think Raymond. If you go RIGHT and cruise for a bit there will be Happy Spa on your right.

The one off 112 I think is Highway Spa? I am not sure tho.

Average Gui
07-07-10, 14:16
I'll be through Jackson again in a couple weeks. In years past, I've had great experierences with Sunny and Apple at Lucky and last year had a nice time late at night with the girl at Tokyo.

I never see much on here about Sun or the one past 127 by the truck stop. Are they visiting, or should I stick with what has worked in the past? PM me if don't want to post publicly.

Thanks for your input.

Clarencegeko
07-07-10, 23:03
QUOTE=Average Gui]I'll be through Jackson again in a couple weeks. In years past, I've had great experierences with Sunny and Apple at Lucky and last year had a nice time late at night with the girl at Tokyo.

I never see much on here about Sun or the one past 127 by the truck stop. Are they visiting, or should I stick with what has worked in the past? PM me if don't want to post publicly.

Thanks for your input.[/QUOTE]My experience at sun, as of 2 yrs ago, you'll get what you came for, but nothing spectacular. While lucky is consistently much better service.

JS002
07-08-10, 10:49
Went to Tokyo Spa in Jackson last week and forgot to post!!

Saw YoYo. Face is ok and she looks about 30, body is very nice! real B cups, small belly but over all very nice.

took 1/2 massage due to time constraints- nice medium massage and no problem with me touching her while she worked! The flip gave a bit more massage then asked what I wanted. I said just a bj and agreed on $. she took off the bikini she had on and body was very nice indeed, shaved too!

Gave a great bj and did some 69 on that shaved piece. Tasty and all was great. very nice technique on covered bj!
Very nice person and may repeat or try Sun Spa to try some thing new (been to Lucky a few times with Sunny)

Good luck!

Average Gui
07-09-10, 02:15
I enjoyed my time with Sunny more than Apple at Lucky's.

I didn't see YoYo @ Tokoyo, the one I saw had implants.

What do you know about Oriental?

I've been by, but never gone in because it's on such a busy road.

DrummerBoy
07-10-10, 11:19
Lucky has been in my dreams lately. I may have to make another trip...

Minion Joey
07-19-10, 21:50
Hey guys,

I was dreaming about going to goto lucky's. Do you guys have any tips about how to make this dream great?

Worker
07-20-10, 04:43
Hey guys,

I was dreaming about going to goto lucky's. Do you guys have any tips about how to make this dream great?RTFF

Even different ones from different areas. It will give you more insite.

Jimi Sizzle
09-03-10, 01:19
Ok, so a few months ago I went to Lucky Spa as a first timer. The girl (Kim?) asked me what I did and since I was a corrections officer, I may have stumbled a little, and I said "Transportation". It's the first thing that came to mind. Now, my problem was, nothing happened!:.O I'm wondering if it could've been one of 2 things. The one thing. Obviously my employment, and the other, wellll, I was nervous, so I left my boxers on and the other thing is, when I was on my stomach, she was kinda gettin' down, and I was "ready to go", but when she rolled me over I was, well "not so ready to go anymore", so what part ruined my trip?

Thanks!

Qetuo
09-03-10, 04:36
I enjoyed my time with Sunny more than Apple at Lucky's.

I didn't see YoYo @ Tokoyo, the one I saw had implants.

What do you know about Oriental?

I've been by, but never gone in because it's on such a busy road.I stopped in Oriental a few nights ago. Was greeted by heavier woman in 40's, not great looking. She said she was the only one there, but may have been lying.

I left.

Qetuo
09-03-10, 04:48
Ok, I've looked thru this forum and cant find anything about the place visible from I94 at exit 130 (VIP I think). Adult bookstore with live models. Closest to Jackson, and nothing on Batttle Creek site either. American girls. Any comments?

Jackbb
09-03-10, 08:06
Ok, I've looked thru this forum and cant find anything about the place visible from I94 at exit 130 (VIP I think). Adult bookstore with live models. Closest to Jackson, and nothing on Batttle Creek site either. American girls. Any comments?Haven't visited in a couple of years, although I've never done business with the girls. It always seemed to be a jack shack type of operation. Actually, it's really a dive, the booths are old and mainly inoperable. Kind of a waste of time.

Jackbb
09-03-10, 08:10
Lucky has been in my dreams lately. I may have to make another trip...

Sorry for the late post, stopped by Lucky's July 4th weekend. The place was closed and an asian gent was tearing out old plasterboard and paneling. He didn't know when they would reopen. Any more current updates? I don't live nearby, so I can't offer any help, JackBB

DrummerBoy
09-03-10, 16:09
Sorry for the late post, stopped by Lucky's July 4th weekend. The place was closed and an asian gent was tearing out old plasterboard and paneling. He didn't know when they would reopen. Any more current updates? I don't live nearby, so I can't offer any help, JackBB
They have been back in business for weeks now. I was told the remodeling is complete. Time to play.

DrummerBoy
09-03-10, 16:16
Ok, so a few months ago I went to Lucky Spa as a first timer. The girl (Kim?) asked me what I did and since I was a corrections officer, I may have stumbled a little, and I said "Transportation". It's the first thing that came to mind. Now, my problem was, nothing happened!:.O I'm wondering if it could've been one of 2 things. The one thing. Obviously my employment, and the other, wellll, I was nervous, so I left my boxers on and the other thing is, when I was on my stomach, she was kinda gettin' down, and I was "ready to go", but when she rolled me over I was, well "not so ready to go anymore", so what part ruined my trip?

Thanks!
Well, I think she sensed LE with your manner and how you acted. They have to be careful. doesn't do them any good to get into trouble.

P Macc
09-07-10, 18:06
I have read all the posts but was wondering which spa in either Jackson or Battle Creek everyone would recommend if you were going to chose just one. Seems Tokyo in Jackson and Happy in BC seem to be popular. Is one nicer than another? Would prefer to visit one that is not a dive. Want to have a relaxing time in a clean environment. Any suggestions are greatly appreciated.

Also, what exactly is a table shower? Never had one before. Do you have to do a full hour to get the table shower or is it generally included in the half hour sessions?

TwistedBrother
09-07-10, 22:39
I don't think the "dive" factor is significant ... they're all pretty similar in that respect, which is to say "ok." If you've really read, you know Lucky has gotten good reviews, too.

Type "what is a table shower" into google and you'll get a pretty good idea.

I have read all the posts but was wondering which spa in either Jackson or Battle Creek everyone would recommend if you were going to chose just one. Seems Tokyo in Jackson and Happy in BC seem to be popular. Is one nicer than another? Would prefer to visit one that is not a dive. Want to have a relaxing time in a clean environment. Any suggestions are greatly appreciated.

Also, what exactly is a table shower? Never had one before. Do you have to do a full hour to get the table shower or is it generally included in the half hour sessions?

Bigred4469
09-13-10, 06:13

Thanks!I have been to Lucky twice once in spring 2009 and tthe other in March of this year dealt with the same girl both time's the 2009 trip Mama San answered the door the 2010 trip the girl herself answered (it was later at night though) I just went with the flow and let her control the pace she eventually offered to me. You just have to be relaxed. The first time she directly asked me if I was LE the second time I'm pretty sure she remembered me. Got the shower on the second trip and could just tell by how touchy she was with the boy's and taint she was ready to roll. Gift was different both time's as well.

P Macc
09-13-10, 07:35
Thanks Twisted. You are right. I meant Lucky and not Tokyo in my original post. I didn't actually read much about Tokyo. I stopped by Happy last Friday but never got in. The place was apparently hopping. The first time the lady came to the door and asked if I could come back in ten minutes so I left and came back about 30 minutes later. Same lady answers the door and she apologizes and says she is still busy and can I come back again. I stopped a third time but never went to the door as there were still several cars in the lot so I figured they were still busy. Maybe Friday afternoons is a popular time for a massage!

I don't think the "dive" factor is significant ... they're all pretty similar in that respect, which is to say "ok." If you've really read, you know Lucky has gotten good reviews, too.

Type "what is a table shower" into google and you'll get a pretty good idea.

JimBob64
09-13-10, 21:47
Ok, I've looked thru this forum and cant find anything about the place visible from I94 at exit 130 (VIP I think). Adult bookstore with live models. Closest to Jackson, and nothing on Batttle Creek site either. American girls. Any comments?It is a total rip off don't even bother stopping.

TwistedBrother
09-19-10, 10:51
For those of you that remember the famous Mickie/Lisa, who has worked in Michigan (Alma and other?) and more recently Warren OH (where she has well-earned PSE status), it has been said on the Warren MP thread that she's working in Ann Arbor area. I post that here because as we know, there are really no AMPs in Ann Arbor, but there are about 4 in Jackson, I believe, and she could be at one of those.

Those of you willing and able (I probably can't) may want to check out Lucky, Tokyo, Sun, and that one other place off the freeway. It would be a treat to have her here, that's for sure.

Gimmyallurloven
09-19-10, 14:07
So I was driving through Jackson and decided to meet up with Sonny at Lucky. So when she told me her name it sounded just like Sonya so I'm 90% sure her name is Sonya. When I got there I was greeted by a not bad looking Mamasan in a skimpy outfit. Was led to a room and took the 30 min for .4. Sonya came in after a few minutes. A little older then I expected, but decent looking. Gave me a downright crappy massage for about 5 minutes then had me flip. I stuck to just a HE for .6. She took t he kit off. Not a bad set of man mades. While she worked me she let me roam. I asked her if we could get into 69 position which she seemed to enjoy. As soon as I was done she showed me the door. Overall not a great experience but not terrible either. I'd go back in a pinch.

DarkSilver
09-27-10, 23:01
I was suprised to see this on Craigs list
Lucky's
http://annarbor.craigslist.org/thp/1975674048.html

TwistedBrother
09-28-10, 13:20
Where are the photos of Hannah and Sunny? LOL

I was suprised to see this on Craigs list
Lucky's
http://annarbor.craigslist.org/thp/1975674048.html

DarkSilver
09-28-10, 22:40

I still can't remember every seeing a jacuzzi. Just the all too short shower

DrummerBoy
10-01-10, 19:45
I don't know. I am sure they did not place it. Somebody did with/without approval!

Book Man
10-02-10, 15:32
There is a review on EMP for a Lisa. Can anyone verify this is the Amp hall of famer from Warren Ohio Four Seasons Spa.? If it is you guys are in for a real treat.

Thanks,

Happy Mongering

El Monger
10-03-10, 09:47
For those of you that remember the famous Mickie/Lisa, who has worked in Michigan (Alma and other?) and more recently Warren OH (where she has well-earned PSE status), it has been said on the Warren MP thread that she's working in Ann Arbor area. I post that here because as we know, there are really no AMPs in Ann Arbor, but there are about 4 in Jackson, I believe, and she could be at one of those.

Those of you willing and able (I probably can't) may want to check out Lucky, Tokyo, Sun, and that one other place off the freeway. It would be a treat to have her here, that's for sure.
I may have to take one for the team at one of those locations. Stellar reviews!

El Monger
10-03-10, 09:50
There is a review on EMP for a Lisa. Can anyone verify this is the Amp hall of famer from Warren Ohio Four Seasons Spa.? If it is you guys are in for a real treat.

Thanks,

Happy Mongering
Ooops, I missed that.

Fudge1
10-03-10, 11:26
Ooops, I missed that.
Check the Warren posting. She is working in Jackson, MI according to the posting.

Member #4478
10-14-10, 11:30
For those of you that remember the famous Mickie / Lisa, who has worked in Michigan (Alma and other? And more recently Warren OH (where she has well-earned PSE status, it has been said on the Warren MP thread that she's working in Ann Arbor area. I post that here because as we know, there are really no AMPs in Ann Arbor, but there are about 4 in Jackson, I believe, and she could be at one of those.

Those of you willing and able (I probably can't) may want to check out Lucky, Tokyo, Sun, and that one other place off the freeway. It would be a treat to have her here, that's for sure. She's not at Oriental. And that's where the Warren post said she was. Avoid Oriental. A waste of time right now.

Secondtime

Nw Ind 78
10-16-10, 23:13
Stopped by Lucky after RTFF and wanting a new place. I think I had Sonya too but she was very difficult to understand. Did the.6 HR after negotiation after the.4 door fee. Decent but that's all I can say. Roaming allowed but not much more. Don't know if I would repeat as it was far from home.

TwistedBrother
10-17-10, 11:32
Well, for some reason she must have gotten nervous, because a lot more is available from her.

Stopped by Lucky after RTFF and wanting a new place. I think I had Sonya too but she was very difficult to understand. Did the.6 HR after negotiation after the.4 door fee. Decent but that's all I can say. Roaming allowed but not much more. Don't know if I would repeat as it was far from home.

Tyson Phenix
10-31-10, 08:06
Dreamt I was up in Ann Arbor last week for work, and remembered a wonderful experience I had about a year ago at the Oriental. So I made the trek on 94 with great anticipation. Once there, I was greeted by a 45ish year old woman (sorry I do not remember her name. I asked if she was the only one working, which she simply nodded her head yes. After a pretty lame message, she asked I much I paid before, and I said $. Of course that was not enough for her, and I told her that was all I have on me, which she then accepted. Actually, it was 1.4 last time, for a 20ish hot big breasted lady. Anyhow, started with a little CG, followed by K9, and then finished with Mish. She was not into it too much, and was very mechanical. Not the best experience I have ever had. If I am every back in the area, I will RTFF first, and sample a different location (unless Lisa is confirmed to be working there, then I will call ahead.

DrummerBoy
11-11-10, 17:04
Stopped by Lucky after RTFF and wanting a new place. I think I had Sonya too but she was very difficult to understand. Did the.6 HR after negotiation after the.4 door fee. Decent but that's all I can say. Roaming allowed but not much more. Don't know if I would repeat as it was far from home.While speaking with favorite connection, I found out that the girl went by the name "Lily". She was fired shortly after and there is some new talent at the Lucky Spa. I know that Sonya is better than this review too.

Detroitmax
12-12-10, 09:44
Based on the reports I've read, I stopped by Lucky last night. I've tried Oriental before and have to echo that it's not worth your time. At lucky, the house mom introduced me to Sonya (early forties. 5'5".120, 34D. Bolt-ons). The massage was lame and she commented,"Ohhhh, you falling asleep. Don't worry, I wake you up."

Boy, did she. Five stars guys. Can't recommend more.

Ashoka
02-15-11, 15:27
Had a little time so stopped in. Got Sonya. She has a nice body, but her face is getting worse for the wear. Decent stand-up showed and got me clean. Half-hearted massage for about 10 min. Full menu available for $1. 2, which was a bit much. But she did a good job. TUMA, but covered everything else. Not the worst visit, especially for being on the road. Thanks for your reports to help guide an out-of-towner.

Based on the reports I've read, I stopped by Lucky last night. I've tried Oriental before and have to echo that it's not worth your time. At lucky, the house mom introduced me to Sonya (early forties. 5'5".120, 34D. Bolt-ons). The massage was lame and she commented,"Ohhhh, you falling asleep. Don't worry, I wake you up."

Boy, did she. Five stars guys. Can't recommend more.

DarkSilver
02-17-11, 03:46
I saw this on BP

Come try a lingerie massage at New Era Body Works in Jackson. We have utes, utes and Hour massages. Or come try one of our famous Body Slides. All american staffing to choose from. Mention this ad and get $10 off. Excluding the utes. Call 1-517-783-1207 for Appointments, pricing and directions. Walk-ins are always welcome

I have to ask anyone know what an utes is?

Nwboldtd
02-17-11, 12:36
I saw this on BP

Come try a lingerie massage at New Era Body Works in Jackson. We have utes, utes and Hour massages. Or come try one of our famous Body Slides. All american staffing to choose from. Mention this ad and get $10 off. Excluding the utes. Call 1-517-783-1207 for Appointments, pricing and directions. Walk-ins are always welcome

I have to ask anyone know what an utes is? Ute. Is a Joe Pesci youth.

TwistedBrother
02-17-11, 19:30
I thought it was someone from Utah.

But seriously, I imagine that's supposed to read "30 minUTES. 45 minUTES, and hour massages," or something like that.

Ute. Is a Joe Pesci youth.

JimBob64
03-24-11, 07:08
Has anyone been here lately? I was there a couple years ago and it was nothing more than a expensive jack shack, just wondering if anything has changed.

Average Gui
03-26-11, 11:37
Stopped there two weeks ago today, about 10:00 AM. Not busy at all. Got shower, sauna, so-so massage, and FS from Lily. Normal price. There is another place to try in Jackson if Lucky's looks busy.

TwistedBrother
03-26-11, 18:44
Thanks. Can you say more about Lily? What she looks like, quality and enthusiasm of service, if she did BBBJ?

Stopped there two weeks ago today, about 10:00 AM. Not busy at all. Got shower, sauna, so-so massage, and FS from Lily. Normal price. There is another place to try in Jackson if Lucky's looks busy.

Tad Smith
03-26-11, 23:55
Went to Lucky's and asked for something young. I guess the old lady that answers the door thinks there young since she's like 80. The two I seen that worked there are both in there 50's. One that I seen was the the one that smiled. For $ I got a shower, backrub and BJ. After awhile she said its taking a long time. Not sure how the other places are but not thinking I'll go back there.

TwistedBrother
03-27-11, 16:47
Haha ... yeah, that's the one downside to Lucky's, those gals have been there forever.

Went to Lucky's and asked for something young. I guess the old lady that answers the door thinks there young since she's like 80. The two I seen that worked there are both in there 50's. One that I seen was the the one that smiled. For $ I got a shower, backrub and BJ. After awhile she said its taking a long time. Not sure how the other places are but not thinking I'll go back there.

Average Gui
03-29-11, 16:00
Thanks. Can you say more about Lily? What she looks like, quality and enthusiasm of service, if she did BBBJ?Lily was probably a 6 on looks, small natural tits, little belly, average enthusiasm. BBBJ for only a few minutes. But I didn't ask. Would repeat if I didn't have other options. Since I'm not a senior, and not super active. Play just a few times a year, I don't qualify to ask for digits. So its the AMPs for me I guess. Best one I found is Lucky's in Battle Creek.

DrummerBoy
04-15-11, 12:57
I stopped by my favorite place, Lucky Spa, and found some new, young staff. Asked for a lineup and had a hard decision as they all were quite nice. I chose Scha Scha, who is new, tall, with a fantastic body and was a very good experience. Since it is all new staff, I want to try the other new girl, She-She, who is short and quite attractive, and see what she is like. Sonya fans, she is out on vacation. .

Tad Smith
04-15-11, 13:15
I stopped by my favorite place, Lucky Spa, and found some new, young staff. Asked for a lineup and had a hard decision as they all were quite nice. I chose Scha Scha, who is new, tall, with a fantastic body and was a very good experience. Since it is all new staff, I want to try the other new girl, She-She, who is short and quite attractive, and see what she is like. Sonya fans, she is out on vacation.Guess it's time to go back. Thanks for yhe update.

TwistedBrother
04-15-11, 17:31
Wow, new girls at Lucky! Interesting! If I can get away ...

I stopped by my favorite place, Lucky Spa, and found some new, young staff. Asked for a lineup and had a hard decision as they all were quite nice. I chose Scha Scha, who is new, tall, with a fantastic body and was a very good experience. Since it is all new staff, I want to try the other new girl, She-She, who is short and quite attractive, and see what she is like. Sonya fans, she is out on vacation. .

Detroit Brian
04-22-11, 16:26
Anyone been to New Era lately? I'm coming through Jax soon, and am thinking about stopping in. I used to see Shay (until she put on so much weight) and Stacey. Back then (a year ago?) It was. 75 for 45 mins and then a variable tip (usually 50). I had FS with Shay and DATY with both (100 tip for FS) which was worth it at the time because Shay was absolutely beautiful. And she would make out, which was awesome. Anyone else have experiences there? Any other girls there offering FS?

Thanks!

Jack Hmm
05-01-11, 11:40
I'm pretty new to the area and I'm trying to learn the lay of the land yet. Stopped into Oriental to be met by a 50ish methed-out woman. I think she said her name was Anne. Made a little small talk and confirmed she was the only one working. Decided I wasn't horny enough to endure a dried skin handjob or take a spin on Anne who had been rode hard and put up wet. I'll give Oriental another try during the week to see if the staff is better.

TwistedBrother
05-02-11, 17:24
Why would you give Oriental another try when there's good reviews for Lucky? Go there, dude!

I'm pretty new to the area and I'm trying to learn the lay of the land yet. Stopped into Oriental to be met by a 50ish methed-out woman. I think she said her name was Anne. Made a little small talk and confirmed she was the only one working. Decided I wasn't horny enough to endure a dried skin handjob or take a spin on Anne who had been rode hard and put up wet. I'll give Oriental another try during the week to see if the staff is better.

ThaiVictory
05-06-11, 20:15
Since July 2010 I have been seeing Sunny at Tokyo. Great butt. Big bee stung lips and curly hair. 35-40. Cute little bellybutton ring. A real keeper. Her TS skills are tremendous. BBBJ followed by FS then BBBJCIM. I have been experiencing multiple orgasms for the past few trips. No joke. Played with some BDSM as well. PM for details.

Spongebob357
05-10-11, 14:45
Stopped at lucky last week, saw Candy. 40, in decent shape. Got the hour, table shower to start, good attention to the boys so I thought that I was in for a real treat. Unfortunatley things went down hill from there. Short so so massage with a HJ on flip, wanted. 6 for HJ, offered. 4 and I am glad I did. .6 for a very short hour +.4 for finish. I'll spend my $ elsewhere.

Govman
05-16-11, 12:50
Being a Detroit M1 customer for a long time, I decided to try something new. I stopped at Lucky's this morning around 9:20AM. There were a lot of cars parked next to the place so I thought it was quite busy. I was met at the door by Sasha, late 40s Korean with long legs. She took me to a room where I undressed and headed off to the TS. The TS is only like 4 feet long, so don't expect to lay out and get body slide. We went back to the room and I quickly talked about extras. Really didn't want a massage. She proceeded with a amazing long and slow BBBJ. She was ready to slip on the cover for FS, but I asked her to just coninue with what she was doing. She asked me if I wanted a BBBJCIM and who can really say no. So it didn't take long for me to provider her with some extra vitamins. Shasha is attractive for her age with the exception of the stretch marks on her belly. As I left, I seen another lady around the same age, but shorter. I think all those cars belong to the employees who work at the Dollar store.

Moonshadow2
05-19-11, 20:08
Was traveling thu Jackson today with some time to kill so decided to stop by New Era. Have not been there in years. Apparently, Shea is still working there and Mom still owns the place. On this particular afternoon there was a dark haired MP (whose name I don't remember) who was quite flirtatious and Taylor, a pleasant blond of average looks but nice body. The dark haired lady was tied up on the phone so I went w / Taylor. I had surprising a good time. Prices are $40 for half. $70 for 45 mins. – and $80 for hr. Tips run $40 for basic sensual massage w / HJ. Taylor got naked immediately (upon my request) and there was not much of a massage in that we got to playing right out of the shoot (once again at my request). Both of us ended up on the table and I spent a long time eating at the Y which she seemed to thoroughly enjoy – I believe several O's were had. Although her stated menu in the beginning was limited (naked w / HJ) things greatly improved from there on out. Amazing how these babes change their mind when they get turned on (LOL). Oral (BB) was had but no FS – however, pretty sure it may have happened if I wanted it. While on the table she was rubbing my cock all over her VG making sure not only that her clit got a good working but that the head of my cock parted her lips several times and got a taste from within. Although she never actually pulled me in, I got the impression she would not have care if I did (but alas there was no cover in sight – TIP: bring your own, which I later remembered was the MO from the days of Ryan, Sam and Paige). She finished me off by getting on top and did the slide thing with her **** up and down my shaft (does that technique have a name?). Go slow and spend some time getting her engine running and mileage greatly improves – otherwise expect that YMMV. I got the 45 min session and tipped $60 for a total of $130. Thought it was worth the time and money.

ThaiVictory
05-22-11, 20:13
Hit Tokyo on 5-22-11 and saw Sunny. Body slide in TS. DFK in TS and in room. She rimmed me and then BBBJ upside down while I knelt on table. DATY and I also straddled her face and wanted to see how much she could take. She swallowed a third of it. I pounded it mish and then doggy. Then told her to get in 69. Again when I started to cum I told her to stop and get on her knees. BBBJCIM at finish. Sunny is leaving back to Georgia soon and promised a "young girl" will be here then (I'll believe that when I see it.) If Sunny wears makeup and does her hair she is OK. If not. Well. Still. A good session. Incidentally, I never hear reports on Sun or Oriental in Jackson. I have been to Lucky and know it is basically the best but are the other two worth anything?

TwistedBrother
05-23-11, 12:32
Good report, Tokyo is better than I thought. Maybe as good as Lucky now, or close. Sun and Oriental get reviewed once in a blue moon and it's usually bad. I had 2-3 mediocre experiences at Oriental, but that was long ago. Combined, I've maybe read 2-3 half-decent reviews ever on those two. Yet they stay in business and have for years.

Hit Tokyo on 5-22-11 and saw Sunny. Body slide in TS. DFK in TS and in room. She rimmed me and then BBBJ upside down while I knelt on table. DATY and I also straddled her face and wanted to see how much she could take. She swallowed a third of it. I pounded it mish and then doggy. Then told her to get in 69. Again when I started to cum I told her to stop and get on her knees. BBBJCIM at finish. Sunny is leaving back to Georgia soon and promised a "young girl" will be here then (I'll believe that when I see it.) If Sunny wears makeup and does her hair she is OK. If not. Well. Still. A good session. Incidentally, I never hear reports on Sun or Oriental in Jackson. I have been to Lucky and know it is basically the best but are the other two worth anything?

Average Gui
05-28-11, 22:50
Tried Tokyo the other morning right at 9. Door was locked, and no answer on phone. Instead went across the street to Lucky's. Met by Candy. Was friendly and decent body. She said she was new. Tipped up front, tried to upsale slightly. Nice shower. First time getting to the sauna. It's as small as the table shower. Decent massage. Good CBJ followed by mish. She wasn't interested in any other positions. Not into kissing. Another short massage to end the session. Overall ok, but not sure I would want to repeat with her.

ThaiVictory
05-30-11, 14:40
I plan on going up to Lucky in the next few days and would like to get the leggy Sasha if possible. Does anyone know if she is still there?

Cool49
06-06-11, 21:05
Don't waste your money. She will take it all and leave you hanging, then laugh in your face.

Mwooo
06-15-11, 14:38
Was in the area recently.

Saw backpage ad and found a couple positive reviews on here, decided to try it out.

70 / hr (10 off special). Drew a slightly bigger girl (not fat, but def full / thick but in mostly a good way. Only a bit of a belly). But *nice* big boobs, nice ass, pretty firm bod overall. Can't recall her name, but it may have been Katie or similar K name.

Average to good massage. Happy to get totally nude after the flip, allowed nice roaming of boobs / ass / legs, tho I didn't venture to the kitty. Nice slow satisfying hand HE. Shower available.

Tipped 40.

Overall, very good experience for the price. I would recommend and would probably be a semi-regular if I lived in the area.

The girl working the front desk was a VERY hot college-looking girl, too bad she doesn't appear to do massages.

Marcbu
06-15-11, 19:22
Are hanna and sonya still at lucky? I miss all the naughty stuff that hanna will do in the shower area! If not who is the best!

Carter6968
06-21-11, 17:09
Does anybody have any pics of the girls from new era? Or do they have a website to check out? I searched for one but couldn't find one.

Thanks

Rico Forty
06-22-11, 09:29
I remember years ago Lucky was called Island Health Spa and there was a MT there named Mickey. She was one in a million. She did it all and did it all top notch. Besides that she was an 11 out of 10. Never, ever in all my years has there been one like Mickey. I wonder where she is today?

Tryinthingsout
06-22-11, 11:13
I remember years ago Lucky was called Island Health Spa and there was a MT there named Mickey. She was one in a million. She did it all and did it all top notch. Besides that she was an 11 out of 10. Never, ever in all my years has there been one like Mickey. I wonder where she is today?Haha. Dude, you should really read posts from forums other than "Jackson." Tell you what. I will let you know 100% that Mickey is still in the area. Check other AMP threads in MI (particularly mid-michigan)

Happy hunting

TwistedBrother
06-22-11, 11:29
Why are you hinting around? Rico, there's a Micki that's been in Alma, Warren OH and now near Lansing at Hawaii Spa that fits that description. Read the Lansing massage parlor posts.

That said, I think I was told once that the Micki I just described was NOT the same as the Jackson Micki, believe it or not. This was a few years ago, I think, maybe by Little Drummer Boy, but not sure. In any case, both Micki's are PSE quality and I would run, not walk, to get over there.

Haha. Dude, you should really read posts from forums other than "Jackson." Tell you what. I will let you know 100% that Mickey is still in the area. Check other AMP threads in MI (particularly mid-michigan)

Happy hunting

YoungBuck2
06-23-11, 11:15
I am new to this field and wondering what I am doing wrong. I have been to lucky once had a bad experience there, the chic seemed upset and was pretty rude. I have been to oriental a couple times and the chic there wasn't into it. Asked me if I had an injury, WTF? Anyway looks like ill try my luck at lucky again as that seems to be the best spot. Anyways do you guys come out an say what you want or do they just know and you wait for them?

Thanks for the help

Tryinthingsout
06-23-11, 13:11
Why are you hinting around? Sorry it has just been the ONLY thing on the lansing boards for a while now. Mickey this, mickey that. And she IS indeed very good.

Not trying to be a jerk. Good luck finding her guys.

DrummerBoy
06-23-11, 15:10
I know both Mickies well. The Jackson Mickie from years ago is definitly different then the one near Lansing at Hawaii Spa. I like them both, but I have to give the present one in Hawaii Spa the winners trophy LOL. My first FS experience with the one in Jacksonr was a great birthday present!

Why are you hinting around? Rico, there's a Micki that's been in Alma, Warren OH and now near Lansing at Hawaii Spa that fits that description. Read the Lansing massage parlor posts.

That said, I think I was told once that the Micki I just described was NOT the same as the Jackson Micki, believe it or not. This was a few years ago, I think, maybe by Little Drummer Boy, but not sure. In any case, both Micki's are PSE quality and I would run, not walk, to get over there.

DrummerBoy
06-23-11, 15:13
Hanna and sonya are not at Lucky full time anymore. New staff one tall (shasha) the other short (?). YMMV with them both.

Are hanna and sonya still at lucky? I miss all the naughty stuff that hanna will do in the shower area! If not who is the best!

TwistedBrother
06-27-11, 18:51
Well, I don't think I've ever heard of the Jackson Micki being anywhere else (Drummer Boy could say; I've never heard anyone else talk about her). But the Alma / Warren Micki / Lisa is definitely here and providing PSE for all to enjoy!

Sorry it has just been the ONLY thing on the lansing boards for a while now. Mickey this, mickey that. And she IS indeed very good.

Not trying to be a jerk. Good luck finding her guys.

ThaiVictory
06-29-11, 04:08
I'll be heading back up to Hawaii in Lansing on July 3 as the Sandy and Micki show is just too good to pass up right now but I would like any information on what is going on at Tokyo in Jackson as I hosed Sunny silly for nearly a year off and on before Hawaii exploded. I saw her May 22 and she sad she was going back to Georgia for awhile. Any info would be appreciated.

Also, I would not recommend the smaller girl that was there with her in recent months. She has worked in Grand Rapids and was a regular at the old VIP in Battle Creek. Not too bad in the face but when she takes off the duds her age REALLY shows. She also fakes her moans to a ridiculous extreme. She always has a bellychain around her midsection I believe.

MojoFallin
07-05-11, 12:24
Where does the Jackson Micki work?

I'll be in Jackson next week and would like to cross paths

DrummerBoy
07-05-11, 16:40
Where does the Jackson Micki work?

I'll be in Jackson next week and would like to cross pathsI haven't heard anything since she left. I haven't asked one of her friends, but next time I will ask. She might have retired. I know she worked for a while in Philadelphia back in its heydey and she was pretty hot then too.

Mwooo
07-08-11, 14:59
Does anybody have any pics of the girls from new era? Or do they have a website to check out? I searched for one but couldn't find one.

ThanksThey do not have a website. And I doubt anyone has pics of the girls, unless they're quite sneaky. Just go try it out. I had a good time there.

DrummerBoy
07-17-11, 13:56
I heard that She-she or Che-Che (sounds the same to me) will be coming back from vacation on the 19th. Candy is still there and will be for a while and has treated me very well when I went there. Over the years, I find that Lucky Spa has been the most satisfying experience in the Jackson area and certainly recommend it.

Average Gui
07-30-11, 09:28
Stopped by Lucky's last night, hoping to get She-She, but had Candy again. Had a great time. If Jackson is closer for you than Hawaii in Lansing, I'd recommend.

Small Rick
08-04-11, 08:53
Stopped by New Era for the first time, not sure why I avoided it this long, I think I had the impression of it being a VT type of place.

Going to a new place is always a bit awkward because you are not sure what is "expected or standard".

I paid the $60 upfront and was led to a very dark room and was just told "she will be in in a minute". Well ok was I supposed to get undressed, just wait? I had no clue, I just went with my instinct and got naked and laid face down. After 5-10 minutes Taylor came in and made me feel much more comfortable. Her massage was great, I hate the AMP places when they try and push your body through the table.

There was no talk of money up front other than her mentioning I was expected to tip. On the flip I got one of the better HJ I have ever received. I was not sure what to tip and was probably too generous but as I plan to return I would rather be known as the potential big tipper than the cheap skate. Out the door was much cheaper and a better experience than VT ever has been.

Massage52
08-04-11, 16:06
Stopped by New Era for the first time, not sure why I avoided it this long, I think I had the impression of it being a VT type of place.

Going to a new place is always a bit awkward because you are not sure what is "expected or standard".

I paid the $60 upfront and was led to a very dark room and was just told "she will be in in a minute". Well ok was I supposed to get undressed, just wait? I had no clue, I just went with my instinct and got naked and laid face down. After 5-10 minutes Taylor came in and made me feel much more comfortable. Her massage was great, I hate the AMP places when they try and push your body through the table.

There was no talk of money up front other than her mentioning I was expected to tip. On the flip I got one of the better HJ I have ever received. I was not sure what to tip and was probably too generous but as I plan to return I would rather be known as the potential big tipper than the cheap skate. Out the door was much cheaper and a better experience than VT ever has been.How much did you tip her? What was the girl like? Do you think that there may be more extras (like a BJ or even FS)?

Ts Krissy
08-09-11, 01:27
I pass by Lucky every weekend and have decided to stop by sometime. I've never gone to an AMP so I am anxious to try it out. I am young (mid 20s) , would that be a problem? Also I've read the thread and people state a door price and a price for extras. Is that price on top of the door price? How much should I bring for the complete package?

Sorry for the newbie questions.

Small Rick
08-09-11, 10:40
I pass by Lucky every weekend and have decided to stop by sometime. I've never gone to an AMP so I am anxious to try it out. I am young (mid 20s) , would that be a problem? Also I've read the thread and people state a door price and a price for extras. Is that price on top of the door price? How much should I bring for the complete package?

Sorry for the newbie questions.Here is the simplest way:

Park.

2. Ring door bell, be confident, not nervous. The girl who opens the door may or may not be the lady you will have.

3. When she opens the door say Hello, and perhaps say,"it has been a while since I have been here"

4. Hand The one that opens the door $200. And say "I would like an hour with a shower please.

5. The rest will be taken care of for you. Be polite.

The above may not be the best method for seniors who like to negotiate and save $20-40 but for a first timer it is probably the best move.

Roxtar1011
08-09-11, 18:14
Here is the simplest way:

Park.

2. Ring door bell, be confident, not nervous. The girl who opens the door may or may not be the lady you will have.

3. When she opens the door say Hello, and perhaps say,"it has been a while since I have been here"

4. Hand The one that opens the door $200. And say "I would like an hour with a shower please.

5. The rest will be taken care of for you. Be polite.

The above may not be the best method for seniors who like to negotiate and save $20-40 but for a first timer it is probably the best move.Will this work at Oriental too? I hate haggling in the room during the massage.

Countryb40
08-10-11, 14:24
Will this work at Oriental too? I hate haggling in the room during the massage.I have been to every Parlor in Jackson several times each. All the Asian Parlors treat you like a king I never hagle with the girls I just lay my money on the table and they never say a word. Some guys try to get it cheaper but when I go whats another 20 bucks I just want a good time. If you treat them nice thay will take care of you in ways you can't imagine. I have never been rushed, remember they want you to come back.

Member #4967
08-10-11, 17:41
Will this work at Oriental too? I hate haggling in the room during the massage.I'd never pay 200 for a girl at oriental. Even Lucky can usually get away for 150 to 160.

My experiance tho usually led me to tokyo for the best lookin talent.

Roxtar1011
08-10-11, 17:49
I'd never pay 200 for a girl at oriental. Even Lucky can usually get away for 150 to 160.

My experiance tho usually led me to tokyo for the best lookin talent.I like the convenience of Oriental, right off the highway. Regardless of the price (200 or less) , would you recommend paying everything up front there too?

Member #4025
08-10-11, 17:57
I'd never pay 200 for a girl at oriental. Even Lucky can usually get away for 150 to 160.

My experiance tho usually led me to tokyo for the best lookin talent.I assume you are talking 150 to 160 total including the house / entry fee? If so, I think that is fair; 200 on the other hand is too much. I just seek clarification because everyone here throws the numbers around differently. Thanks. 4025

Member #4967
08-10-11, 18:07
I assume you are talking 150 to 160 total including the house / entry fee? If so, I think that is fair; 200 on the other hand is too much. I just seek clarification because everyone here throws the numbers around differently. Thanks. 4025Yes 150 to 160 total that includes the house fee. Hell even here in detroit you can get away payin 160 to 170 total at places like M1, magic and DT.

Lansings the only place you have trouble gettin away less the 200, but with miki being there its almost worth it.

Kazoomick
08-13-11, 16:59

My experiance tho usually led me to tokyo for the best lookin talent.I've never gotten past the ancient mamasan at Oriental. She often doesn't have an additional younger girl working with her. So, putting out the entire amount before you get the girl would be a bad idea. This strategy would work at Tokyo or Lucky.

Small Rick
08-18-11, 11:49
So I went to New Era for a second time, this time Jade was the only one available, there was at least one other there but she was busy with another customer.

I opted for the 45 minute session this time. Massage was great, conversation was good, there was no talk of any tip at all this time.

I donated what I thought was appropriate at the end.

I personally thought Taylor was nicer to look at, there is a pretty big difference in age, but I felt like Jade gave a better massage.

I will return for sure, when I was leaving I saw the other girl that was busy when I arrived, didn't catch a name.

Sal Vega
08-28-11, 21:54
I've been going to Tokyo Spa on Michigan and Elm for a while now. I usually see Lisa. She gives a great massage and we always have good conversation. She's also beautiful and very friendly. I always have a good experience there.

I recently had the chance to spend time with Coco while Lisa was on vacation. Again, had a very good experience. Coco is also beautiful, friendly and very petite.

Both girls are working there now.

Well worth the drive to Jackson.

DrummerBoy
08-29-11, 10:32
For those that really liked Mickie's (Jackson Mickie) services, I found her at the Lansing Accupressure. She is going by the name "Mimi". She is as sexy as ever and a lot of fun for me. If that is too far away, the girls here at Lucky Spa are usually the best in Jackson.

Countryb40
09-01-11, 17:43
Got out of work today and decided to swing by the tokyo and see who was there. Lisa and Coco were both there. Coco met me at the door so I keep her for the session. To all you guys out there who like tiny girls she is about as tiny as they get. She has great nips but the boobs are fake. She also give's a great massage and takes her time with all the extras. Give it a try you won't be unhappy.

Allen B
09-09-11, 16:57
I've been going to Tokyo Spa on Michigan and Elm for a while now. I usually see Lisa. She gives a great massage and we always have good conversation. She's also beautiful and very friendly. I always have a good experience there.

I recently had the chance to spend time with Coco while Lisa was on vacation. Again, had a very good experience. Coco is also beautiful, friendly and very petite.

Both girls are working there now.

Well worth the drive to Jackson.Heartily agree w / Sal. Lisa was very friendly and great massage. I will be back.

Average Gui
09-09-11, 23:06
Very nice time with Lisa a few mornings ago. GFE. Best massage ever!

Kazoomick
10-13-11, 20:54
Noticed new ads on BP claims to show pictures of Penny and Summer. Looks TGTBT. Can anyone confirm? Lucky always gave good mileage but some of the ladies were getting a bit long in the tooth. If these are new girls there it might be a good destination.

http://jacksonmi.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/you-get-lucky-when-u-visit-to-lucky-spa-best-asian-massage-check-it-out-todat-28/5721899

TwistedBrother
10-14-11, 11:59
Got to be TGTBT, for sure.

Noticed new ads on BP claims to show pictures of Penny and Summer. Looks TGTBT. Can anyone confirm? Lucky always gave good mileage but some of the ladies were getting a bit long in the tooth. If these are new girls there it might be a good destination.

http://jacksonmi.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/you-get-lucky-when-u-visit-to-lucky-spa-best-asian-massage-check-it-out-todat-28/5721899

DoingHomwork
10-17-11, 19:39
Very nice time with Lisa a few mornings ago. GFE. Best massage ever!I saw Lisa on 9-15 in early afternoon. She allowed any touching I wanted and two HJ for 110 with the hour massage. I asked for more she said I hope to see you soon. LOL I might need to go back soon. What did she allow? I also agree it was my first time ever and she was a little skeptial at first but then opened up, nice woman.

TwistedBrother
10-18-11, 09:48
As a post below says,"ALL the extras."

I saw Lisa on 9-15 in early afternoon. She allowed any touching I wanted and two HJ for 110 with the hour massage. I asked for more she said I hope to see you soon. LOL I might need to go back soon. What did she allow? I also agree it was my first time ever and she was a little skeptial at first but then opened up, nice woman.

DoingHomwork
10-20-11, 14:36
As a post below says,"ALL the extras."That post was about CoCo not Lisa.

Thanks

TwistedBrother
10-20-11, 19:21
Ooops, you're right. Sorry about that.

That post was about CoCo not Lisa.

Thanks

DrummerBoy
11-07-11, 14:27
Actually a new staff member. Word has it that Toy has returned after a several year "vacation" LOL. Those who remember her as being a little on the short side but quite young looking. Sasha is still there as well. Let us know how the sessions go if you get the chance.

DB

Thor5541
11-08-11, 15:36
Actually a new staff member. Word has it that Toy has returned after a several year "vacation" LOL. Those who remember her as being a little on the short side but quite young looking. Sasha is still there as well. Let us know how the sessions go if you get the chance.

DBI will be visiting the area soon and would like to know how the line up and service is at Lucky.

Nameless269
11-11-11, 09:39
There doesn't seem to be a ton of reports on New Era in Jackson. Anyone have bad experiences with these providers?

Tryinthingsout
11-13-11, 15:06
Hey all,

I went to Lucky several months ago and was pleasantly surprised to find one of my old favorites from Hawaii spa in Charlotte working there. Her name was Daisy at Hawaii Spa, tall and thin with great legs and feet, and a deeper voice. Probably in her thirties. Not sure if she is still there, and she didn't give me her "new" name at Lucky spa. She told me she left Hawaii 'cause the music sucked there (which it did, LOL).

Any thoughts? If she's still there maybe I'll make the trip out.

DrummerBoy
11-14-11, 11:49
I believe the one that fits your description is now going by the name Sasha. She is on the tall side and been there a while. Good reviews going back. There is another women that came back after some time passed, Toy. She is supposed to be pretty good. Lucky is usually the best over the years and is a good bet for a good experience. Hope Sasha is theone that is your fav. Post a review and let us know!

Regards, dude.

Hey all,

I went to Lucky several months ago and was pleasantly surprised to find one of my old favorites from Hawaii spa in Charlotte working there. Her name was Daisy at Hawaii Spa, tall and thin with great legs and feet, and a deeper voice. Probably in her thirties. Not sure if she is still there, and she didn't give me her "new" name at Lucky spa. She told me she left Hawaii 'cause the music sucked there (which it did, LOL).

Any thoughts? If she's still there maybe I'll make the trip out.

Thor5541
11-15-11, 11:12
What is the going rate for the area. I don't want to over pay and mess it up for everyone. Is 50/150 to high or to low?

TwistedBrother
11-15-11, 14:07
Should be 40 for half. 60 for full. Then I'd say 120 or 140 on top of that. Shouldn't pay more than 200 total.

What is the going rate for the area. I don't want to over pay and mess it up for everyone. Is 50/150 to high or to low?

Countryb40
11-28-11, 18:22
I seen Toy tonite at Lucky spa she did a great job. Even after we finished she layed naked on me and talked for about a half hour I think she would have talked all night.

GiantFunk
12-22-11, 15:23
I stopped in at Lucky a few nights ago and met Candy. I would say she is mid-forties with a nice body and big fake boobs, I found her to be pretty sexy. She gave a really good massage, probably one of the better ones I have had at an AMP. She was a little mechanical when it came to the extras, she had the mouthwash soaked washcloth that she kept wiping off with but other than that she wasn't too bad. It was good enough that I wouldn't mind repeating. $60 for the hour plus $140 tip.

Kazoomick
12-22-11, 19:45
I dropped in to the Tokyo Spa a little while back. Lisa was out and all who was available was CoCo. She's been accurately described here as a tiny and well endowed (well, not by nature). I had been hoping to get Lisa but there I was, and took CoCo. She's very accommodating and indicates this with a repeated "ha ha ha yes yes" to the point that I thought I was in the hands of a laughing hyena. I couldn't shake this thought throughout.

She does have an admirable persistence at salad tossing, but the full appreciation of her advanced age was not evident until she was atop urging a finish with the sinews of surgical improvement before me.

White knight if you wish. That was my experience.

TwistedBrother
12-23-11, 00:56
That's a new one for me. Meaning?

White knight if you wish. That was my experience.

Ampboner
01-03-12, 15:50
Curious if any one knws if Toy is stil at Lucky.

Thanks

TwistedBrother
01-09-12, 12:28
Adrian? Yes, of all the places, this little in-the-middle-of-nowhere burg BTW Jackson, Ann Arbor, and Toledo now has a spa. If it's convenient to one of you, hope you try it.

http://lansing.backpage.com/BodyRubs/relaxing-oriental-spa-misty-massage-25/7733677

TwistedBrother
01-11-12, 14:34
The Adrian spa has created its own web page. Amusing, and definitely leaves you wondering.

http://www.wix.com/istellar/spamisty

Check out the so-called "gallery," LOL.

Adrian? Yes, of all the places, this little in-the-middle-of-nowhere burg BTW Jackson, Ann Arbor, and Toledo now has a spa. If it's convenient to one of you, hope you try it.

http://lansing.backpage.com/BodyRubs/relaxing-oriental-spa-misty-massage-25/7733677

Sexlessmarr197
01-12-12, 03:39
The Adrian spa has created its own web page. Amusing, and definitely leaves you wondering.

http://www.wix.com/istellar/spamisty

Check out the so-called "gallery," LOL.New place in Flint too.

http://flint.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/grand-open-nanchoe-spa-let-us-show-you-magic-of-oriental-relaxation/7749517

* NAN. CHOE SPA *

* GRAND OPENING 01/16/12*

* ACUPRESSURE * DEEP TISSUE

* ORIENTAL MASSAGE * SHIATSU * FRIENDLY STAFF

* TABLE SHOWER

Open 7 Days 9 am to Midnight.

* No Appointment Necessary * Walk-In Welcome.

&9743; 810-720-9150.

4031 N. Linden Road, Flint MI 48504.

Click Here For Direction.

(North Of W. Pierson Road)

TwistedBrother
01-12-12, 11:46
Good Spa Misty review (Adrian) now posted in Ann Arbor forum.

Tremolo
01-13-12, 10:16
New place in Flint too.

http://flint.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/grand-open-nanchoe-spa-let-us-show-you-magic-of-oriental-relaxation/7749517

* NAN. CHOE SPA *

* GRAND OPENING 01/16/12*

* ACUPRESSURE * DEEP TISSUE

* ORIENTAL MASSAGE * SHIATSU * FRIENDLY STAFF

* TABLE SHOWER

Open 7 Days 9 am to Midnight.

* No Appointment Necessary * Walk-In Welcome.

&9743; 810-720-9150.

4031 N. Linden Road, Flint MI 48504.

Click Here For Direction.

(North Of W. Pierson Road)

• Location: Flint, Flint, MIGreat! Thanks for the info. It's a Korean place. And it's in Flint. Looks like it's a sure thing for extras on the menu.

DrummerBoy
02-01-12, 22:30
I just heard from Mamasan that there is going to be a change in the lineup soon. Tomorrow, a new girl (I can't remember her name) is supposed to arrive. Description is she is little short but nice bod! Toy (Boy Toy?) fans should be happy that she is supposed to be back from "vacation" on the 9th. Sascha will be heading out on vacation in a few days.

Hope this helps!

Worker
02-04-12, 10:47
I just heard from Mamasan that there is going to be a change in the lineup soon. Tomorrow, a new girl (I can't remember her name) is supposed to arrive. Description is she is little short but nice bod! Toy (Boy Toy?) fans should be happy that she is supposed to be back from "vacation" on the 9th. Sascha will be heading out on vacation in a few days.

Hope this helps!That's good, but is Candy still there?

DrummerBoy
02-04-12, 15:40
That's good, but is Candy still there?I don't know for sure. Her name did not come up. I would think that if she was there last week, she probably is there today. You can call their phone number and ask.

DrummerBoy
02-09-12, 22:09
Curious if any one knws if Toy is stil at Lucky.

ThanksResponding to Ampboner's question. Toy is at Lucky. I hear good things about her from tme to time. I will have to stop in and see for myself! If anyone else has had a good experience with her let me know.

Regards,

Bee Sure Man
02-10-12, 12:42
What is Toys appearance? I am thinking I may know her from another midwest location.

Thanks.

BSM

James F
02-10-12, 14:52
What is Toys appearance? I am thinking I may know her from another midwest location.

Thanks.

BSMIf you are thinking about the Toy from Spa 7 this sin't her.

DrummerBoy
02-11-12, 19:02
Had some time to travel and try out Toy at Jackson. She has a nice personality and was easy for me to talk to. We went to the shower for Act One. The TS is small table as most of you know. She cleaned me very well and made the shower exciting. Following that I elected to use the sauna being that winter has returned. Anyhow gave me a 5 minute break before Act 2. Massage was very nice, I like it medium, finish soft that relaxes and puts me in the mood. I left the tip on the table so she "knew" what I was interested in. Heheheheh. Toy is a little on the small size probably average Asian well proportioned. She gave a good massage and finish that had me ready for the "flip". There was no disappointment in ACT 3. I enjoyed her skills with an appropriate finish. I would say, very good for the first visit with her. I will come back this week and see how the second visit goes. You regular Mongers know that repeat business usually improves and other options can be on the table!

Zoso #2
02-21-12, 11:00
I stopped by New Era and found out that Taylor no longer works there. The staff said that she was arrested for working on the side. Very unfortunate.

DrummerBoy
02-26-12, 23:47
Round 2 with Toy was better than round one! Familiarity does improve results.

DrummerBoy
02-29-12, 16:20
Went to Lucky for another session with Toy. Had a very good time and felt sufficiently drained by the process. Did notice that there is a new girl going by the name Coco. She is short, long black hair great bod and beautiful as these younger Koreans genereally are. I may have to try her or have a double LOL. Should be interesting. I think I will be spending some of my refund hear when it comes in! Some of you guys should give a report once in a while. I seem to be one of a few contributing!

Lklrk4
02-29-12, 19:59
Went to Lucky for another session with Toy. Had a very good time and felt sufficiently drained by the process. Did notice that there is a new girl going by the name Coco. She is short, long black hair great bod and beautiful as these younger Koreans genereally are. I may have to try her or have a double LOL. Should be interesting. I think I will be spending some of my refund hear when it comes in! Some of you guys should give a report once in a while. I seem to be one of a few contributing!That isn't the Coco from Tokyo is it? Looks like a stick with boobs? Cackles like a hyena?

DrummerBoy
03-02-12, 16:00
That isn't the Coco from Tokyo is it? Looks like a stick with boobs? Cackles like a hyena?Doesn't match my description.

DrummerBoy
04-04-12, 13:40
This blog is virtually dead. Not much input over the last few months. The only thing I can add over what I have been adding is that there is a new girl at Lucky Spa replacing Coco for the time being. Whether it is permanent, I don't know. I was told her name but have forgotten it. That is what happens to us older hobbyests! Toy is still there.

Lklrk4
04-08-12, 23:09
I took someone's advice and went to see toy. She was very easy to talk to and very accommodating. TS, Sauna. Then I asked her what she wanted to do. She told me and I did. She had a very nice experience and had too much fun. She said she shouldve paid me for the massage. Great experience.

DrummerBoy
04-11-12, 12:39
I took someone's advice and went to see toy. She was very easy to talk to and very accommodating. TS, Sauna. Then I asked her what she wanted to do. She told me and I did. She had a very nice experience and had too much fun. She said she shouldve paid me for the massage. Great experience.Is she a different TOY than the "laughs like a hyena?" from your earlier post? Glad to hear you had a good time.

JimBob64
04-11-12, 15:33
Any info on Jade or what she might offer BJ FS etc. Pm with details if you want.

Lklrk4
04-12-12, 09:30
Is she a different TOY than the "laughs like a hyena?" from your earlier post? Glad to hear you had a good time.Nah. That was a coco. Toy is fun though.

Big Marv
04-17-12, 08:13
I was recently passing thru town an saw a sexy little thing named JADE she had great conversation an gave a great massage but when I flipped over thats when the real fun began.

Big Marv
04-17-12, 08:26
I was recently passing thru town an saw a sexy little thing named Jade coversation was good massage was great but when I flipped over the real fun began I would deff recomend giving her a try.

Abc2012
04-17-12, 18:13
I was recently passing thru town an saw a sexy little thing named Jade coversation was good massage was great but when I flipped over the real fun began I would deff recomend giving her a try.Think you mean new era bodyworks at 2600?

Bobcat2
05-04-12, 08:01
Visited Luckys the other day and seen Sasha again. She is becoming a fav of mine each visit gets better. She wants to do a 3-way next time. She intro me a new girl she called baby looked very hot.

Abc2012
05-05-12, 15:23
Visited Luckys the other day and seen Sasha again. She is becoming a fav of mine each visit gets better. She wants to do a 3-way next time. She intro me a new girl she called baby looked very hot.Lucky is good, but $$$ for everything.

DrummerBoy
05-06-12, 22:10
Lucky is good, but $$$ for everything.Dude, I don't know if you really mean $$$ (the Abbreviations section defines that as $300). Half that will get you "normal" service. Of course, anything other than normal may cost more.

Lklrk4
05-10-12, 02:07
Visited Luckys the other day and seen Sasha again. She is becoming a fav of mine each visit gets better. She wants to do a 3-way next time. She intro me a new girl she called baby looked very hot.I don't know what kind of standards you have but I stopped by Lucky tonight for a nightcap and I got Baby. She is not hot. At all. She is a total grenade. Bad attitude. I got there and wanted to see Toy but she wasnt there anymore. When Baby walked in I was like oh fuck no. The standard at Lucky is down at the moment. I've seen Sasha and Toy there in the last few months and they were goddesses compared to this woman. I really just wanted to leave at this point but because I was there I said fuck it and at least get something good out of it. After, no joke. 15 seconds of massage, which I love BTW, she went to the flip. I didn't really want anything from her but I did act like a douche and tried to lowball her but her attitude before even starting was cold. Long story short. Terrible CBJ. Terrible HJ technique. It took me 25 minutes and MYSELF to finish up. She had no enthusiasm. A complete waste of money. It was such a bad experience that I think it might be my last. I've been doing this for a better part of three years and sometimes thats what we get. Luck of the draw and you never know how good or bad someone is. But I'm out. Done. Not worth my money to me anymore for luck of the draw. So there ya go guys. Baby provided the worst mongering experience I've ever had.

Member #4164
05-11-12, 16:53
I've seen a few posts on this place, mostly on jade. But I haven't heard the impact my wallet will take. Any info on that? It looks more expensive than Lucky

Member #4164
05-16-12, 14:57
I've seen a few posts on this place, mostly on jade. But I haven't heard the impact my wallet will take. Any info on that? It looks more expensive than LuckyHeaded out there Friday just looking for any other info. I try not to take more money in than I think I need. Just looking for a good handshake

Slider99
05-19-12, 10:47
I don't know what kind of standards you have but I stopped by Lucky tonight for a nightcap and I got Baby. She is not hot. At all. She is a total grenade. Bad attitude. I got there and wanted to see Toy but she wasnt there anymore. When Baby walked in I was like oh fuck no. The standard at Lucky is down at the moment. I've seen Sasha and Toy there in the last few months and they were goddesses compared to this woman. I really just wanted to leave at this point but because I was there I said fuck it and at least get something good out of it. After, no joke. 15 seconds of massage, which I love BTW, she went to the flip. I didn't really want anything from her but I did act like a douche and tried to lowball her but her attitude before even starting was cold. Long story short. Terrible CBJ. Terrible HJ technique. It took me 25 minutes and MYSELF to finish up. She had no enthusiasm. A complete waste of money. It was such a bad experience that I think it might be my last. I've been doing this for a better part of three years and sometimes thats what we get. Luck of the draw and you never know how good or bad someone is. But I'm out. Done. Not worth my money to me anymore for luck of the draw. So there ya go guys. Baby provided the worst mongering experience I've ever had.LKirk,

I have had visuals of Baby, and thought she looked pretty good. About 5 ft, short curly / frizzie hair with bangs in front, small spinner figure with no implants (I'm guessing). No personal experience yet, and now a little leary after your report. Maybe she was having a bad day? Haven't seen any other reports on her.

Just not a lot of good options from spas in Jackson from my experience so far. Is Toy really not there any more, or just on vacation again? She is / was easy to talk to as others have said, quite witty at times, and pretty accommodating outside of the "3 rules." Hope it is just vacation.

If you don't mind taking a ride, and want to see Sasha, try the new Lake Spa in Fenton. There is one review in the Flint section, and though she is not mentioned by name, check it out!

TwistedBrother
05-23-12, 09:05
Don't forget Tokyo in Jackson. Seems like in the last year there was more than one positive review there.

Also, I think Sun and "Oriental Massage" are still open. They never get reviewed here, but they must be still getting someone to go there more than once because they've stayed open.

Average Gui
06-16-12, 16:08
Went to Lucky's last weekend and had a great time with a new girl, name sounded something like Loco. She is new from Arizona. She is skinny and A cup. The other girl available wasn't my type. A bit larger. Normal menu, normal price.

LookingForLefty
06-22-12, 14:32
Don't forget Tokyo in Jackson. Seems like in the last year there was more than one positive review there.

Also, I think Sun and "Oriental Massage" are still open. They never get reviewed here, but they must be still getting someone to go there more than once because they've stayed open.I took a drive through Jackson and saw 3 AMPs within a couple of blocks. Tokyo looked like a dump. The others looked clean and had decent parking. But I like Mikki up at Hawaii so decided to visit.

I did see a very weathered and nervous SW in front of Tokyo. Walking up and down the street in circles like a lost dog.

Obviously a drug user.

Are the Jackson AMPs the standard 50-60 door with 60-100-140 tip scale?

Member #4478
06-24-12, 08:04
Are the Jackson AMPs the standard 50-60 door with 60-100-140 tip scale?Those sound like the prices for the Islands. Jackson, for me, has always been 40-80-100

Bigred4469
06-27-12, 03:47
What is the standard donations at New Era? And what's the QOS?

Thanks

Member #4164
07-02-12, 15:17
What is the standard donations at New Era? And what's the QOS?

ThanksI posed the same question a while ago with no response. Are they still around? I haven't seen them advertise on BP in a long time

JimBob64
07-03-12, 10:48
I posed the same question a while ago with no response. Are they still around? I haven't seen them advertise on BP in a long timeYou are not going to get FS you will pay 120 for a HJ. There is also a new one that opened on the other end of town and it is the same thing no FS.

King #1
07-05-12, 14:31
There is also a new one that opened on the other end of town and it is the same thing no FS.New one? Other side of town? Any further details?

Countryb40
07-16-12, 14:41
I went down to the Tokyo Spa today to see if there were any new girls. There are two girls there CoCo and Coffee I have seen CoCo before so I picked Coffee. I wish they could come up with some better names. Coffee Has a fantastic body and about the tightest little cooch I have had in a long time, She also has some nice tits which are fake like most of the AMP girls have these days. She did a great job, spent alot of time with a great massageand even tossed my salad which is always good. She has the smoothest clear skin and smells great. I spent about ten min at the why and 40 moin in any position I wanted. Great time 2 bills.

EggHead2
07-21-12, 02:24
New one? Other side of town? Any further details?I think he's referring to Samantha Huginkiss and Sirenstorch's new place.

Elite Bodyworks & Skin Care.

[address redacted]

(517) 841-0144.

Non-FS, but FBSM. Having had appointments with Samantha in the past, I definitely encourage you to try them out.

King #1
07-22-12, 17:35
I think he's referring to Samantha Huginkiss and Sirenstorch's new place.Thank you. I was a former sirenstorch client, lost touch with her. Hopefully there won't be any repeats of the drama that happened at NE.

Carguy48
07-26-12, 18:18
Thank you. I was a former sirenstorch client, lost touch with her. Hopefully there won't be any repeats of the drama that happened at NE.I saw them both (Ryan and Samantha) at different times when it was Sublime, and then Sam a couple of times when she was on her own. Both very nice, good sevice (agree, non-FS) , but always fun. As for the drama, I never quite knew what it was about other than it was going on and frankly didn't want to know.

Also- Maria (former Akaysha / Sublime / NE) had her own place on West St. Last Summer and actually talked about bringing in another girl or two, but I lost her card and subsequently her number. Does anyone know if she's still there? If so, I'll try to drop by next time in Jackson. At the time, she worked Wednesday through Saturday.

Thanks

Cambear24
07-26-12, 20:56
Hey guys,

I am going to be in hillsdale / jonesville. I am wondering if anyone knows a of a good massage girl close to there, or one that can come to my hotel for an incall.

Thanks if you can help!

Macatawa
07-30-12, 00:16
I am thinking about going there. Has anyone had the body slide?

Any info you can post or PM me would be great.

Asianplvr
07-30-12, 09:20
I saw them both (Ryan and Samantha) at different times when it was Sublime, and then Sam a couple of times when she was on her own. Both very nice, good sevice (agree, non-FS) , but always fun. As for the drama, I never quite knew what it was about other than it was going on and frankly didn't want to know.

Also- Maria (former Akaysha / Sublime / NE) had her own place on West St. Last Summer and actually talked about bringing in another girl or two, but I lost her card and subsequently her number. Does anyone know if she's still there? If so, I'll try to drop by next time in Jackson. At the time, she worked Wednesday through Saturday.

ThanksElite Bodyworks & Skin Care.

Ladies:

Samantha.

Ryan.

Lexi.

Toni

JimBob64
07-30-12, 15:54
I am thinking about going there. Has anyone had the body slide?

Any info you can post or PM me would be great.It a good place if you want to pay 10-150 for non-FS sammy is a skinny asian with rock hard bolt on ryan is a little older and on the heavy side with big saggy tits. The rest of her body also resembles the tits. They are both nice but not worth the $ for what you get. Defiantly neither one is hot by any definition of the word.

DrummerBoy
08-03-12, 15:54
I have some news on the Lucky Spa AMP. I was told by one of the Mamasans that one of the girls was let go because she was "not good for business". Yoko is there right now and Cece (wasn't clear) was either going on vacation or is coming back from vacation. She will definitly be back in any case. There hasn't been any news from Lucky Spa for quite a while which is strange because it had the reputation of being the best in Jackson for years.

I am not local so I can't comment too often but my connections here is pretty good. I do stop in when traveling and never had a bad time.

Sexlessmarr197
08-06-12, 14:02
http://lansing.backpage.com/BodyRubs/elite-bodyworks-upscale-american-staffed-spa-25/9472295

Anyone check it out down there yet?

Pete3854
08-06-12, 16:05
http://lansing.backpage.com/BodyRubs/elite-bodyworks-upscale-american-staffed-spa-25/9472295

Anyone check it out down there yet?Read the forum. A few reviews already on here.

TwistedBrother
08-06-12, 21:52
Literally a couple of posts ago, in fact.

Read the forum. A few reviews already on here.

Sexlessmarr197
08-09-12, 11:45
OMG. Sorry guys. I them advertise in Lansing and not in Jackson. I didn't even look. Stupid me.

Literally a couple of posts ago, in fact.

Big Hick
08-10-12, 05:21
It a good place if you want to pay 10-150 for non-FS sammy is a skinny asian with rock hard bolt on ryan is a little older and on the heavy side with big saggy tits. The rest of her body also resembles the tits. They are both nice but not worth the $ for what you get. Defiantly neither one is hot by any definition of the word.It's been a while since I've hit these boards. I looked back a few pages and didn't see anyone I recognized. Anyway, work is bringing me back to Michigan after six years and I feel little sentimental. It looks like some of the girls from Akaysha / Sub / NE are still around.

If anyone knows if the redhead Carrie from the AA place or Paige is still working in MI, please drop me a PM. I know Paige left for a while, but I had a sense she would come back to MI because of her family. I know that you can never go home again, but the curiousity is killing me. Thanks.

King #1
08-12-12, 10:47
If anyone knows if the redhead Carrie from the AA place or Paige is still working in MI, please drop me a PM. I know Paige left for a while, but I had a sense she would come back to MI because of her family. I know that you can never go home again, but the curiousity is killing me. Thanks.You aren't alone in missing Paige. And you're right- the A2 place was great. But my limited sources of information tell me Paige is in Austin, TX. Bummer.

Carguy48
08-13-12, 12:15
Was curious so stopped by last Monday at 5:30 and there was no one there, but the little clock on the door showed "back at 5:30", so I waited for a few minutes. Sure enough, a couple of black girls drive up, and one leaves the car and unlocks the front door. Since It was neither Sam or Ryan and I wasn't particularly impressed (I was also driving one of my collector cars and wasn't all that hot to leave it in that spot) , I left.

Went back to NE and had a nice time with Jade. Non FS of course, but I left happy.

Zoso #2
08-18-12, 16:39
Was curious so stopped by last Monday at 5:30 and there was no one there, but the little clock on the door showed "back at 5:30", so I waited for a few minutes. Sure enough, a couple of black girls drive up, and one leaves the car and unlocks the front door. Since It was neither Sam or Ryan and I wasn't particularly impressed (I was also driving one of my collector cars and wasn't all that hot to leave it in that spot) , I left.

Went back to NE and had a nice time with Jade. Non FS of course, but I left happy.What did you think of the girl? You said you were not impressed but were you meaning impressed with the girl or the situation?

Carguy48
08-18-12, 23:15
What did you think of the girl? You said you were not impressed but were you meaning impressed with the girl or the situation?I wasn't impressed with either.

Asianplvr
08-26-12, 21:59
I read back in the posts about Elite but I am not finding what I want to know exactly. I am looking for a true body slide. I'd love a NURU oil type body slide. What is the body slide like there, and would I ask for Sam?

BillyBobMi
10-10-12, 12:25
I paid a visit during the summer when there was a lot of construction going on. TS and good massage w / HE. It isn't open late.

Dazhiba
11-08-12, 20:57
Has anyone been to the Asian AMP in Adrian? PM me if you prefer.

Msuhoops
12-24-12, 09:08
I went Friday afternoon and had a great time. They had a Christmas buy one get one free. Pepsi was her name, she kept saying it was my lucky day. After my FS was done she said I get another half hour for free. She said buy one fuck get one fuck FREE! I thought it was a joke but it was not. She said Merry Christmas and come back soon.

TwistedBrother
12-25-12, 01:25
Wow, no report on this place in forever. Thanks!

I went Friday afternoon and had a great time. They had a Christmas buy one get one free. Pepsi was her name, she kept saying it was my lucky day. After my FS was done she said I get another half hour for free. She said buy one fuck get one fuck FREE! I thought it was a joke but it was not. She said Merry Christmas and come back soon.

Average Gui
12-25-12, 21:46
No spas open tonight. No walkers out either. Nothing on a lonely Christmas night.

Average Gui
01-06-13, 18:38
Went to Lucky's two days after Christmas. Had a great time with Yoko. There's something to be said about consistency. It's nice to know what to expect, and have your expectations met. Happy New Year everyone!

MarkDenneny
01-16-13, 11:53
I stopped by Tokyo a couple of months ago on a weekend morning.

Coffee was just getting ready and had on a cut off t-shirt and sweats. She showed me to a room, and then came back in a very tight fitting red dress. Great body with bolt-ons. I wouldn't be surprised if she were in her mid-forties, but she is put together well.

The massage was average, but on the turn she asked me how I was doing. She showed me how he used her duck call when she hunts, and I left quite happy.

TheBrad69
01-22-13, 12:06
Has anyone been to the Asian AMP in Adrian? PM me if you prefer.Been there, older lady, decent service, small shower room.

Still getting organized and I don't remember price.

RoneeRiceM
02-08-13, 16:45
I'm traveling from Columbus to Jackson MI on business next week. Can anyone give me any info on any AMP. I found luckys seems to have some good reviews. Can anyone recommend a specific masseuse? Thanks E. Pm is cool also

Moonglow913
02-09-13, 11:53
I'm traveling from Columbus to Jackson MI on business next week. Can anyone give me any info on any AMP. I found luckys seems to have some good reviews. Can anyone recommend a specific masseuse? Thanks E. Pm is cool alsoIf it does have to be AMP try Elite Body works. Great staff, excellent bodyslides. If Asian is your thing then ask for Sam. She is both gorgeous and a lot of fun.

Muppy
02-13-13, 00:46
They got raided / shut down yesterday. I'm surprised they stayed open as long as they did, that area is too conservative.

Not too keen on posting the link as it has names in the article.

Larry1095
02-15-13, 21:33
[Commercial Message deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. Please post reports consisting primarily of a commercial nature and/or reports with links to commercial websites in the Classified Advertisement section of the Forum. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.

Cities Boy
03-12-13, 17:32
I went Friday afternoon and had a great time. They had a Christmas buy one get one free. Pepsi was her name, she kept saying it was my lucky day. After my FS was done she said I get another half hour for free. She said buy one fuck get one fuck FREE! I thought it was a joke but it was not. She said Merry Christmas and come back soon.Has anyone else seen her there since this posting? I wonder if she is the same Pepsi that used to be in Minneapolis at Method before they closed. If it is, her and I had many great times together!

I'm in Lansing on business. Can anyone help a fellow monger out? I have info to share about the Twin Cities if any of you ever get over that way.

JimmyCole
03-20-13, 11:50
Wow I just visited New Era Bodyworks, and I must say that I am impressed. I have been there in the past but not in a long time. I am glad I went back.

The prices have been decressed, the girls have improved a lot. The whole place was fantastic.

I seen a girl by the name of Natashia, she was awsome. I would come back just for her.

She did tell me that Maria was back there, they do have some new girls, and some of the some same girls as before.

This is a GREAT place to visit.

The price change is great!

JimmyCole
03-20-13, 11:56
I found the Elite ad on a couple of sites; did some research on Sam and company; liked what I read so set up an appointment last week, Tuesday.

The reports on both Sam and Elite were under-rated. They are both first class in appearance and function. Being a first time visitor to Elite, I only booked half an hour. Sam met me at the door, gave me a quick chat and brief tour of the room, then let me get comfortable. The room was one recognizeded from their web site photos, however it is very much nicer that the poor quality picture shows. Sam and her co-partner did all the rooms themselves demonstratingng their creative talents are in alaspectsts otheirer lives.

After a few minutes, Sam returned to the room, disrobed before I could ask if she needed help, and started a very nice body rub down. We talked about this and her past working (now New Era) and then got into other options available that day. Things went very well and I intend to book another, longer appointment and ask for a slow period where I could see the rest of the rooms and the other ladies as well. Not that there was ANYTHING wrong with Sam or her services, but the other posts intriguinguing about her co-workers and I want to see it those reports are understated as well.

I'll report back after another visit to them.I went to Elite, But did not find it that great. THe girls there are not my taste. I found out the they are never open and really hard to get a hold of. The spa was ok meaning kinda

Clean. But all in all I did not like it. Ill be sticking with NE.

Turrismaldon
03-21-13, 05:50
What are the new prices?

Wow I just visited New Era Bodyworks, and I must say that I am impressed. I have been there in the past but not in a long time. I am glad I went back.

The prices have been decressed, the girls have improved a lot. The whole place was fantastic.

I seen a girl by the name of Natashia, she was awsome. I would come back just for her.

She did tell me that Maria was back there, they do have some new girls, and some of the some same girls as before.

This is a GREAT place to visit.

The price change is great!

JimmyCole
03-21-13, 08:08
What are the new prices?I don't want to give to much info on here. But what I will tell you is this. Go there you will love it. The price drop is worth going in for. I had the best time.

Moonglow913
03-21-13, 10:45
Not to start anything here but I couldn't let JimmyCole's posting go unanswered. I wouldn't want my fellow hobbyists to be misled. I have been to both places more than a few times and my experience has been just the opposite. Elite is not only way better, it is not even close.

Msuhoops
03-21-13, 11:29
I just stopped in to elite in Jackson and I can say I am NOT impressed with the girls. I talked to asian name Sam that was pretty rough looking and then there was a white girl that was heavy, they told me I could choose between them but I told them no thanks and I left.

JimmyCole
03-21-13, 13:33
I just stopped in to elite in Jackson and I can say I am NOT impressed with the girls. I talked to asian name Sam that was pretty rough looking and then there was a white girl that was heavy, they told me I could choose between them but I told them no thanks and I left.Go to New Era they are better looking.

JimmyCole
03-21-13, 14:50
Not to start anything here but I couldn't let JimmyCole's posting go unanswered. I wouldn't want my fellow hobbyists to be misled. I have been to both places more than a few times and my experience has been just the opposite. Elite is not only way better, it is not even close.Hey man I'm just telling other guys what I thought. I like what I like and you can like what ever you want. I like NE bottom line "moonglow."

NewPorte
03-23-13, 17:29
Hello gentlemen,

I am a long time lurker and first time poster. Stopped by Elite for a half hour massage for $60 on Friday. I chose Sam, who is in my opinion is beautiful on any scale. The rooms are first class, with mood music and privacy. I didn't have to worry about what is going on in the next massage room, or listen to another conversation between another client and the therapist. Sam's massage was good, as she has great pressure and a working knowledge of the human body. My front and back muscles were relieved to my satisfaction and I left thoroughly satisfied. I even tipped her an extra $20 for a job well done. All in all, the place can't be beat.

Keep safe gentlemen