PDA

View Full Version : McHenry / Crystal Lake (McHenry County Area)

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12

DMichaels69
08-15-17, 08:16
If you search FB for her number it comes up. She has moved.

Yes. And when I contacted she said she was taking no new customers. And moving out of state.

ReadyForRub
08-23-17, 18:13
Going to be in town for a few hours. Please help with some advice on a quality massage, HE, & DATY. Do I go to Crystal Lake, Cary, or Wacounda? AMP, EMP, or independent is fine.

Thanks for the consideration.

Head First
08-23-17, 19:29
Going to be in town for a few hours. Please help with some advice on a quality massage, HE, & DATY. Do I go to Crystal Lake, Cary, or Wacounda? AMP, EMP, or independent is fine.

Thanks for the consideration.Not much fun is going on in the AMP's in CL. Especially if you're hungry. For quality of massage I'd say they're about the same. There was some previous talk in the Spring about Infinity being good but I think the fun girls have moved on.

Not too far from Infinity is World. On the S Side of 62 between 31 and Randall, near a 7/11. A little pricy but you could probably satisfy your appetite there.

Cary is good massage only, fuh get about any fun.

Wauconda, the one on 176 near the ACE, has had some good reports. The 2 times I went there I was told to come back in an hour because they were busy. That's usually a good sign.

For a good value foot massage check out Yu in Crystal Lake, across from the Walgreens. Not sure if they're still running the special but it was $28/ hr last time I was in there.

Sam Spade
08-27-17, 21:14
Well, maybe it has a name, but they sure don't advertise it. On Friday I went to the spa in Gilberts, about my 6th time in 3 years. Not a bad place, just sort of out of the way, with a limited menu. But, you do get a nice table shower, and a good massage for. 6. Had Linda, a 40+ Chinese woman who did put the effort in, I must admit. Nothing much to look at, but that didn't matter for what I was after. Enough about that.

Here's the thing. The spa is situated in a tiny strip mall. The only thing that tells you it is there is a little red OPEN sign in the window, and I do mean little. But it does not appear to be hurting their business. It was either Linda or one other girl who had to keep going to the door to tell you guys come back later. I got interrupted 3 times.

DMichaels69
08-27-17, 21:36
I had one good time out of 3 times there. Overall not impressed and this sounds the same.

Well, maybe it has a name, but they sure don't advertise it. On Friday I went to the spa in Gilberts, about my 6th time in 3 years. Not a bad place, just sort of out of the way, with a limited menu. But, you do get a nice table shower, and a good massage for. 6. Had Linda, a 40+ Chinese woman who did put the effort in, I must admit. Nothing much to look at, but that didn't matter for what I was after. Enough about that.

Here's the thing. The spa is situated in a tiny strip mall. The only thing that tells you it is there is a little red OPEN sign in the window, and I do mean little. But it does not appear to be hurting their business. It was either Linda or one other girl who had to keep going to the door to tell you guys come back later. I got interrupted 3 times.

Undie Radar
08-28-17, 22:04

Here's the thing. The spa is situated in a tiny strip mall. The only thing that tells you it is there is a little red OPEN sign in the window, and I do mean little. But it does not appear to be hurting their business. It was either Linda or one other girl who had to keep going to the door to tell you guys come back later. I got interrupted 3 times.My last AMP outing was my first visit there. I was not impressed. Got a granny, looks 6 out of 10 with the usual hand service. Not planning on returning anytime soon.

ComeRapMe
08-31-17, 11:21
Has anybody visited Infinity after "under new management"? Is it the same?

PackerFan
08-31-17, 16:35
Has anybody visited Infinity after "under new management"? Is it the same?I was there last week. No table shower any more, was told the village would not allow it. Very attractive young girl (Sophie?) slim with nice large man mades. Seemed expensive to me, and she kept trying to upswell. It's close, you don't need an appointment but it is thing special. With the new patio at Fire Bar right by their door going there can be more visible if that matters to you.

DMichaels69
08-31-17, 16:44
SSDD. AMP expensive and nothing special.

I was there last week. No table shower any more, was told the village would not allow it. Very attractive young girl (Sophie?) slim with nice large man mades. Seemed expensive to me, and she kept trying to upswell. It's close, you don't need an appointment but it is thing special. With the new patio at Fire Bar right by their door going there can be more visible if that matters to you.

ComeRapMe
08-31-17, 22:23
You got to give them props for the eye candy though. No other AMPs have similar looking MTs, at least not in my experience in the AMP dreams in the burbs more to the east of crystal lake. Unless you guys can recommend other places with similar or better eye candy?

SSDD. AMP expensive and nothing special.

Slow Lee7
09-01-17, 00:01
I was there last week. No table shower any more, was told the village would not allow it. Very attractive young girl (Sophie?) slim with nice large man mades. Seemed expensive to me, and she kept trying to upswell. It's close, you don't need an appointment but it is thing special. With the new patio at Fire Bar right by their door going there can be more visible if that matters to you.Been there a couple of times with the $60 special. Very nice place but it is next to the restaurant with outdoor seating. Sophie is 35-40, very pretty with great English. She offered $ CBJ. First time, saw older MT that gave a good massage with standard finish, standard tip.

Delta634
09-05-17, 10:12
Been there a couple of times with the $60 special. Very nice place but it is next to the restaurant with outdoor seating. Sophie is 35-40, very pretty with great English. She offered $ CBJ. First time, saw older MT that gave a good massage with standard finish, standard tip.They got too much press on here or somewhere, was a good quiet FS place before the hiatus in spring if you built a rapport with them. And yeah that outside bar grill won't help.

Darbs
09-08-17, 08:52
Has anybody visited Infinity after "under new management"? Is it the same?Stopped early yesterday morning to check out the place. Older lady answered the door. I asked if Sophie was working and was told Sophie no longer worked there and no kept getting told no. Lady was real serious about it and didn't seem happy.

Mike Dago
09-19-17, 07:51
https://chicago.craigslist.org/nwc/cas/6303331959.html

Has anyone seen her? She sent a pic and offers hj, BJ, and anal.

MehMedic
09-19-17, 12:51

Has anyone seen her? She sent a pic and offers hj, BJ, and anal.I sent an email yesterday. Have not gotten one back yet. Want to message me anymore info you got and I'll reply with what I get from her.

Ben Spend
09-19-17, 13:59
I sent an email yesterday. Have not gotten one back yet. Want to message me anymore info you got and I'll reply with what I get from her.She looks too much like a guy, bad teeth and no incall. The little guy couldn't perform. Pass on that one.

Rj144
09-19-17, 20:09
She looks too much like a guy, bad teeth and no incall. The little guy couldn't perform. Pass on that one.Saw her also and have to agree.

Pedorro
09-19-17, 20:47

Has anyone seen her? She sent a pic and offers hj, BJ, and anal.I answered her add several times each time with a different message and never got a response. She did respond onetime I replied with nasty comments.

I think she is just toying with us.

MehMedic
09-20-17, 09:54
Saw her also and have to agree.Ha. Now I'm intrigued. If someone has a pic pm me. I love when just hidious people think they got a shot.

Ben Spend
09-20-17, 10:31
Ha. Now I'm intrigued. If someone has a pic pm me. I love when just hidious people think they got a shot.Deleted my pic a long time ago. That's just not something I want to keep.

Rocket Dork
09-20-17, 11:03
She looks too much like a guy, bad teeth and no incall. The little guy couldn't perform. Pass on that one.Thats what the forum is all about, sharing. Won't go near her, either. Rocket Dork.

SmileySam
09-20-17, 15:59
Judy left the shop in Wauconda. She actually gave a great massage and the full hour.

Iancognito
09-21-17, 21:43
Well I finally tried this place out. First experience for me, with no expectations (but a little hoping). I learned a lot, and most of the tips found on this site, were spot on! Mamasan was old and worn out, and seemed very skeptical when she met me at the door. I was introduced to a decent looking MT and was told the cost up front. (unsure how they would have taken it if I told them I'd rather pay at the end, so I paid right then. 70. Main point: is the massage was not that good, and I think I was shorted on time. Never even got to the flip. The MT kept leaving the room and talking in her language. The massage ended with "okay, all done, time to go. " I politely argued about not getting the rest of the massage and kept getting told "only back massage here. " I think something happened outside, maybe uncle LEO was in the parking lot, but when I left, I didn't notice anything.

After reading this thread, I noticed the TS is no longer being used for city reasons. Maybe they are just extremely paranoid. Bad experience, but not worth me causing a scene, and just cut my losses. I won't return.

Anybody have any current info on JJ Massage in CLake? I see their add on BP, and don't see much talk about them here. Any MT I should request?

Also, general question I was pondering with. Should I just ask out of the gate what I want before the massage starts? Or is that something I need to hint at during the massage? I feel it would be much more productive to pass up the bad back massage and get to what we all are there for (including the MT's).

Ben Spend
09-22-17, 16:04
From CL, had a Richmond incall. Spinner. Claims she moved and doesn't return texts. Specialized in BBBJ and FS. Any info?

Farnwburbsguy
09-23-17, 22:14
From CL, had a Richmond incall. Spinner. Claims she moved and doesn't return texts. Specialized in BBBJ and FS. Any info?Got a link, contact, or screen shot. I'm out that way often and would try her out and see what's up.

Head First
09-24-17, 02:06
It looks like there's a new spa in Wauconda. https://chicago.craigslist.org/nch/thp/d/365-health-center-312-liberty/6318364377.html.

Can't tell from the (written in perfect English) ad if it's an AMP or what.

I'll probably check it out one of these days just to welcome them to the neighborhood.

Beast42
09-24-17, 08:29
It looks like there's a new spa in Wauconda. https://chicago.craigslist.org/nch/thp/d/365-health-center-312-liberty/6318364377.html.

Can't tell from the (written in perfect English) ad if it's an AMP or what.

I'll probably check it out one of these days just to welcome them to the neighborhood.Stopped in last Monday. Dumpy little building and not much better inside. The interior is still under construction. I noticed 2 rooms and a new table shower laying on its side. Only one MT (Chinese) when I visited. North side of 40 who was probably pretty cute 20 yrs ago. Massage was ok with little to no teasing. All legit for now.

Zeuss
09-24-17, 22:38
Ha. Now I'm intrigued. If someone has a pic pm me. I love when just hidious people think they got a shot.Here ya go: https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/94b0f9e2-61f6-4877-8803-85dd371796c1.

Enjoy LOL.

I am not aware of any way to send a pic in a PM Please educate me how to do so.

PM's can't have attachments.

A2

MehMedic
09-25-17, 11:15
Here ya go: https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/94b0f9e2-61f6-4877-8803-85dd371796c1.

Enjoy LOL.

I am not aware of any way to send a pic in a PM Please educate me how to do so.

PM's can't have attachments.

A2Oh wow. Sorry. I'm straight. I may like a girl with small boobs. But not to look like a man. LOL.

Delta634
09-25-17, 16:13
Well I finally tried this place out. First experience for me, with no expectations (but a little hoping). I learned a lot, and most of the tips found on this site, were spot on! Mamasan was old and worn out, and seemed very skeptical when she met me at the door. I was introduced to a decent looking MT and was told the cost up front. (unsure how they would have taken it if I told them I'd rather pay at the end, so I paid right then. 70. Main point: is the massage was not that good, and I think I was shorted on time. Never even got to the flip. The MT kept leaving the room and talking in her language. The massage ended with "okay, all done, time to go. " I politely argued about not getting the rest of the massage and kept getting told "only back massage here. " I think something happened outside, maybe uncle LEO was in the parking lot, but when I left, I didn't notice anything.

After reading this thread, I noticed the TS is no longer being used for city reasons. Maybe they are just extremely paranoid. Bad experience, but not worth me causing a scene, and just cut my losses. I won't return.

Anybody have any current info on JJ Massage in CLake? I see their add on BP, and don't see much talk about them here. Any MT I should request?

Also, general question I was pondering with. Should I just ask out of the gate what I want before the massage starts? Or is that something I need to hint at during the massage? I feel it would be much more productive to pass up the bad back massage and get to what we all are there for (including the MT's).Always go in plain clothes, uniforms will freak them out, that place changed since outdoor grill opened up. You have to adventure and learn,read info pages and also they are Jedi you show fear or anxiousness the red flags come up.

Zeuss
09-25-17, 22:24
Oh wow. Sorry. I'm straight. I may like a girl with small boobs. But not to look like a man. LOL.Yeah, can't say you weren't warned LMAO.

MehMedic
09-26-17, 11:27
I'm so tired of the AMP scene. All old women. Anyone know of anything going on please message me.

UsmcFire
09-30-17, 16:58
Have visited mp off Algonquin Rd for years. They know me well and have had all of the providers. Once they trust you everything is on the menu. Prices are mostly set for each service, not worth trying to negotiate.

Relax50
10-07-17, 15:35
Visited the Cary AMP. The shower table is too short for the avg person. TS missed all the important spots. Decent soft massage but again she missed the key parts. No roaming allowed. Wanted. 4 on the flip for self serve. Not for me.

Rocket Dork
10-08-17, 13:00
I'm so tired of the AMP scene. All old women. Anyone know of anything going on please message me.Younger women and they try to please, have not had a bad date there yet. Rocket Dork.

Rocket Dork
10-08-17, 16:11
Younger women and they try to please, have not had a bad date there yet. Rocket Dork.Wrong city, sorry. Rocket Dork.

World Wise
10-09-17, 16:58
Any report of the Sun Massage on Barrington Road near Bode? Think that is in Streamwood or Schaumburg. Just noticed it.

Cali Scorpio
10-10-17, 19:28
Any report of the Sun Massage on Barrington Road near Bode? Think that is in Streamwood or Schaumburg. Just noticed it.It's a waste of time. I've been there a couple of times and didn't get any extras and the massage was average.

Burbs Traveler
10-10-17, 23:07
This one never answers her phone. Posts all the time, could not find anything on her that I could see. Anyone know her chicago. Craigslist. Org / nwc / thp / d / elite-massage-treat-yourself /6340767123. Html.

World Wise
10-12-17, 10:48
Thanks Cali. I save my nickels and dimes for another spot.

Not Dead Yet
10-12-17, 13:01
This one never answers her phone. Posts all the time, could not find anything on her that I could see. Anyone know her chicago. Craigslist. Org / nwc / thp / d / elite-massage-treat-yourself /6340767123. Html.Try texting. She may text or call back within a couple of days. Fair to medium quality massage; fully draped at all times. Period.

Albion Boy
10-18-17, 12:02
Decent massage.

Self-serve only.

Had to ask for table show, which happened post massage.

Meh.

MehMedic
10-18-17, 12:16
Try texting. She may text or call back within a couple of days. Fair to medium quality massage; fully draped at all times. Period.She's 100% legit. No extras.

SwampDonkey
10-24-17, 11:08

Here's the thing. The spa is situated in a tiny strip mall. The only thing that tells you it is there is a little red OPEN sign in the window, and I do mean little. But it does not appear to be hurting their business. It was either Linda or one other girl who had to keep going to the door to tell you guys come back later. I got interrupted 3 times.I've been 4 times. The first two I had a younger Latin woman who was amazing looking and had great hands. The last 2 times were older distracted ladies. Not worth the drive for the constant inturrupeted massage.

MehMedic
10-24-17, 13:34
I've been 4 times. The first two I had a younger Latin woman who was amazing looking and had great hands. The last 2 times were older distracted ladies. Not worth the drive for the constant inturrupeted massage.It's the typical bait and switch they all do. When they are new they have young good looking girls and a few months later they are all old. Same with infinity in crystal lake. Wish I knew where the Latin girl from Gilbert's is at now.

UsmcFire
11-01-17, 23:22
Had a dream of a late night massage near closing time. While getting massaged I say how about having another girl join us for the finish. Of course she knows me well and slaps my bare ass, says. Naughty. Leaves the room and comes back with another sexy Asian mid 30's. They both tease my boys and finish off with a BBBJ. What a wonderful dream I had.

JasperNewton
11-02-17, 09:45
Had a dream of a late night massage near closing time. While getting massaged I say how about having another girl join us for the finish. Of course she knows me well and slaps my bare ass, says. Naughty. Leaves the room and comes back with another sexy Asian mid 30's. They both tease my boys and finish off with a BBBJ. What a wonderful dream I had.Which spa? Where?

AsianAddict
11-02-17, 23:32
Stopped by Wauconda (rand) was told there was a new girl. (Lisa is around again not her working though) Walked in asked for Mya, in walked a 5' 90 lbs maybe 25-30 ish Chinese girl. Very nice. Massage was good, typical ending with no questions or asking of tips. Just wish this place had a TS other than that Mya is great.

DewBoyNow
11-04-17, 20:58
Closed maybe?

Went there twice, first time in made the mistake of saying it was my first time.

Decent massage, tipped her well and had her same my name several times hoping to get her to keep my face and name in her mind.

Back about a week later and got a different girl. Asked for extra time and got quoted a normal rate for more time. Good ending with no mention of extra money for anything but the overtime. Gave another good tip knowing I'd be back asking for her again.

Went back when I got back in town about a week later and my girl wasn't working, was told she'd be back Wed. Or Thu. Stopped by on Wed. And the door was locked. Same goes for the last several days. Damn disappointed.

DMichaels69
11-05-17, 10:51
In that place like many your face and name are out of your mind as soon as you leave. Hopefully the "good' tip was not an over tip which deflates the service and inflates the cost.

Closed maybe?

Went there twice, first time in made the mistake of saying it was my first time.

Decent massage, tipped her well and had her same my name several times hoping to get her to keep my face and name in her mind.

Back about a week later and got a different girl. Asked for extra time and got quoted a normal rate for more time. Good ending with no mention of extra money for anything but the overtime. Gave another good tip knowing I'd be back asking for her again.

Went back when I got back in town about a week later and my girl wasn't working, was told she'd be back Wed. Or Thu. Stopped by on Wed. And the door was locked. Same goes for the last several days. Damn disappointed.

Sam Spade
11-12-17, 12:35
Visited the newest spa in Wauconda last week. Place was dead and I thought I would throw them some business. Walked in and the woman at the desk is wearing her sweater down around her hands. Can they afford to pay the gas bill? She was not the one to give me the massage though. In the room, just a bit cold, in walks a much nicer Chinese woman, younger, Iris. She was nice, gave an OK massage. Didn't mind my Roman hands. On the flip she's massages my skull, arms and legs. Full attention on my part, flag raised at full staff. And, she asks me if I want some water. No, oil please, with my best nice guy smile on my face. No water? OK. And out she goes.

TOFTT, right? And to think I could have been so much happier just a half mile further down the road.

Splicer
11-13-17, 16:23
Visited the newest spa in Wauconda last week. Place was dead and I thought I would throw them some business. Walked in and the woman at the desk is wearing her sweater down around her hands. Can they afford to pay the gas bill? She was not the one to give me the massage though. In the room, just a bit cold, in walks a much nicer Chinese woman, younger, Iris. She was nice, gave an OK massage. Didn't mind my Roman hands. On the flip she's massages my skull, arms and legs. Full attention on my part, flag raised at full staff. And, she asks me if I want some water. No, oil please, with my best nice guy smile on my face. No water? OK. And out she goes.

TOFTT, right? And to think I could have been so much happier just a half mile further down the road.I went by there the other day and looked in window. Didn't see anyone so went to Ace. There still pretty new so maybe they will warm up?

MehMedic
11-15-17, 15:34
Does anyone have any info on hotel / motel that doesn't keep a paper trail and no credit card needed?

Ben Spend
11-15-17, 17:18
Does anyone have any info on hotel / motel that doesn't keep a paper trail and no credit card needed?I realize not McHenry or CL but I had luck here. Paid cash 30 and got a couple hours. Try the Drake Motel too in Richmond but not sure of rates or if they have quick stops. Both on Rand Rd.

Beast42
11-17-17, 00:39
Stopped by Wauconda (rand) was told there was a new girl. (Lisa is around again not her working though) Walked in asked for Mya, in walked a 5' 90 lbs maybe 25-30 ish Chinese girl. Very nice. Massage was good, typical ending with no questions or asking of tips. Just wish this place had a TS other than that Mya is great.Based on the above review, I thought I would give this place another look. I stopped visiting this spa about 8 months ago after some very drastic personnel changes. Prior to that I was a semi regular. It appears that the stars have re-aligned and talent has once again become the norm for this place. All is good.

Sam Spade
11-17-17, 20:02
Based on the above review, I thought I would give this place another look. I stopped visiting this spa about 8 months ago after some very drastic personnel changes. Prior to that I was a semi regular. It appears that the stars have re-aligned and talent has once again become the norm for this place. All is good.I stopped going about half a year ago when I noticed the girls were getting really careless is what they left in the washroom waist basket. And they started wearing clothing that defined the No Fly Zone.

Jon Smithe
11-18-17, 14:59
Went looking for Mya, but found Suki. I was told there was no Mya, but Mia was busy with another customer. Suki is Chinese, 28, barely 5 feet tall, and 104 lbs. Pretty face with excellent dental hygiene. Black hair down to shoulders. Perfect amount of perfume. It's so rare to find a young Chinese girl with white, straight teeth and good breath. Her English skills were limited at best, but was very friendly and submissive. During half hour massage, she had no complaints with over the clothes roaming, but nothing came off. Allowed reverse massage. Finished with soft and slow handjob. Left $40 tip and she gave me the old poutyface, but I insisted it was a fair tip for services rendered. May have to make return visits to see if more is available.

Matchstick
11-19-17, 19:09
After reading the most recent posts, like many of you, I opted to give this place a try again. I also was one of those who stopped going as the talent dropped to zero. Well. . . Mia was frickin' hot and wanted to please. I can't wait to go back and try some of the other talent. Guys, it's time to hit this place up again before the talent changes.

Jon Smithe
11-22-17, 14:26
Made another visit and drew Mia. Average experience with average therapist. Mia gets the job done. I still prefer Suki. Much younger and prettier. Better teeth and body. There's nothing wrong with Mia, I just think Suki is a better value for your money. I just might become a regular with Suki and see what happens. Of course, to each their own. Just my humble opinion.

Beast42
11-23-17, 07:56
Made another visit and drew Mia. Average experience with average therapist. Mia gets the job done. I still prefer Suki. Much younger and prettier. Better teeth and body. There's nothing wrong with Mia, I just think Suki is a better value for your money. I just might become a regular with Suki and see what happens. Of course, to each their own. Just my humble opinion.I visited again yesterday and saw Suki. Agreed that she is well worth the visit.

Matchstick
11-23-17, 12:22
I visited again yesterday and saw Suki. Agreed that she is well worth the visit.OK all, now I can't wait to go back and ask for Suki! Thanks!

DewBoyNow
11-25-17, 00:14
OK all, now I can't wait to go back and ask for Suki! Thanks!So I take the very long drive up there to see what's going on in Wauconda. I park and look at the place and while there's an open sign, it doesn't look 'open'. Well, I go to the door and sure enough it's open so I let myself into the main area. I'm greeted by a young, gorgeous woman and I swear she asked me if I had an appointment. Well that threw me off a bit, and I'm like no, do I need one? She looks at me weird and says, how much time you want? I ask for the hour, pay me entry fee and she escorts me to a room. So, she says the usual get undressed and lie face down routine, and like many of you I like to greet them when they come back in, especially anyone that looks like this, ask their name, get a quick hug etc. But since I'm thrown off now, I don't want to do anything stupid or alarming, so I just do as I'm told and get on the table.

She walks in again, (same girl. No bait and switch thank God!) and asks how I like it. Since I had recently gotten tenderized at another location just a few days ago, I opted for 'medium' and we begin. She does the normal over the towel stuff and this goes on for awhile and I'm thinking A) these tables suck and my face is killing me already and B) please tell me I didn't drive to Wisconsin, get two tanks of gas, set my email out of office message to "I'll be back in 2 days" (I'm saying this was a long drive for me.) and all I'm going to get is a towel rub, quick flip and "time's up" routine!

Ok so finally she grabs the towel off and generally you'd think it was going to be placed strategically in some fashion, but nope. I have no idea where it went, but now I'm starting to think Ok, this isn't the general rub and chuck routine so maybe its got promise.

She oils me up stem to stern and I think, wow that's sort of unusual too (see how this didn't fit the template yet?) but again, I'm not complaining, this is all my inner monologue. She spends quite a bit of time on my back and shoulders, and my monologue is back to thinking, half time is quickly approaching and the flip is going to start to suffer a major time crunch soon. She moves down to my legs and she bumps into my hanging hand with her silky soft, toned calf (she's wearing shorts BTW) and so I grab a handful of this beautiful leg and give it a little rub. She steps away and I'm thinking, oh crap, did I misinterpret and just mess up any chance at the flip being anything of value? But she came back and this time she steps right into my hand with the middle of her thighs and bells go off in my head! She starts gripping my hand with her thighs and I'm just a happy, happy guy.

Anyway, she does the other leg and we pretty much run the same routine on that side, (I can't get enough of these legs now boys) and then she goes out to get a hot towel. I remember someone else talking about this before I think, I have to say it's the only place I've been to that they don't have towels in the room, but again, these rooms are pretty cramped for space as it is.

So she cleans off the oil from my back and legs and I'm already starting to get up to turn over, towel be damned, I have no idea where it was and she didn't offer it, so who cares. She steps up to the side of the table and gives me a great big smile and asks how it is so far, and I'm like, it's awesome. "I forgot your name" I said, is it Mia or Suki, and at first she gave me sort of a pouty look and I though I offended her (again) but she smiled and said, "Suki! Ok, crisis averted. She starts running her fingertips over my mid-section and whatnot and I just laid back and took her all in. I'm imagining those clothes hitting the floor at this moment so ya know, "things" are starting to take shape (no clothes left her person for real), and her touches become more deliberate. I'm a gentleman, so let's just say it was a standard endeavor, nothing more than you would 'expect' from a situation like this (somehow I get the feeling that more could definitely be on the menu) and when the job is done she goes out and grabs some cleaning materials and another hot towel. So, I'm all relaxed and generally this is when you'd get the 'ol heave ho sailor, time to go, but instead she covers my parts up with a dry towel and moves up to the head of the table. She grabs some lotion and works on my face, neck and shoulders some more, no haste, no mention of time, no rush.

When she is finally done (not that I'm complaining at all) she softly tells asks me how it was and I say "Suki, you're absolutely the best!" Again, keeping with form, this is not like any other place I've been to, and while "normally" the MT would excuse herself from the room while you get dressed etc. Suki just stayed with me the whole time and smiled. I gladly reached for my wallet and gave her a standard tip (see? I'm learning not to over tip) and as I'm counting the cash in front of her she can see there's money left on the table. I'm not sayin', I'm just sayin'. You know, should the next time be a little 'different' I might just feel compelled to swing a little more lettuce in her direction.

She takes the cash and gives me a big, solid hug, not the pansy little timid hugs you usually get from the MT after a session, this one was good. Good enough that 'ol Mr. Stimpy took notice and was like "what's up? We both smiled and I got dressed and stumbled towards the door.

So happy I took the long drive up there to see Suki. Previous reports completely confirmed. She is beautiful, very easy to get along with and has a slammin' body.

Wait, why am I telling all you guys this? I need to keep this one to myself. When you see the same car outside there 3 times a week, don't worry, it's just me out spending my kids' inheritance.

P.S. Hey, if this was too long of a review, let me know and I apologize for my detail. I had a really good time in case you hadn't gotten that notion by now. .

JasperNewton
11-26-17, 13:13
So I take the very long drive up there to see what's going on in Wauconda. I park and look at the place and while there's an open sign, it doesn't look 'open'. Well, I go to the door and sure enough it's open so I let myself into the main area. I'm greeted by a young, gorgeous woman and I swear she asked me if I had an appointment. Well that threw me off a bit, and I'm like no, do I need one? She looks at me weird and says, how much time you want? I ask for the hour, pay me entry fee and she escorts me to a room. So, she says the usual get undressed and lie face down routine, and like many of you I like to greet them when they come back in, especially anyone that looks like this, ask their name, get a quick hug etc. But since I'm thrown off now, I don't want to do anything stupid or alarming, so I just do as I'm told and get on the table.

She walks in again, (same girl. No bait and switch thank God!) and asks how I like it. Since I had recently gotten tenderized at another location just a few days ago, I opted for 'medium' and we begin. She does the normal over the towel stuff and this goes on for awhile and I'm thinking A) these tables suck and my face is killing me already and B) please tell me I didn't drive to Wisconsin, get two tanks of gas, set my email out of office message to "I'll be back in 2 days" (I'm saying this was a long drive for me.) and all I'm going to get is a towel rub, quick flip and "time's up" routine!

Ok so finally she grabs the towel off and generally you'd think it was going to be placed strategically in some fashion, but nope. I have no idea where it went, but now I'm starting to think Ok, this isn't the general rub and chuck routine so maybe its got promise.

She oils me up stem to stern and I think, wow that's sort of unusual too (see how this didn't fit the template yet?) but again, I'm not complaining, this is all my inner monologue. She spends quite a bit of time on my back and shoulders, and my monologue is back to thinking, half time is quickly approaching and the flip is going to start to suffer a major time crunch soon. She moves down to my legs and she bumps into my hanging hand with her silky soft, toned calf (she's wearing shorts BTW) and so I grab a handful of this beautiful leg and give it a little rub. She steps away and I'm thinking, oh crap, did I misinterpret and just mess up any chance at the flip being anything of value? But she came back and this time she steps right into my hand with the middle of her thighs and bells go off in my head! She starts gripping my hand with her thighs and I'm just a happy, happy guy.

Anyway, she does the other leg and we pretty much run the same routine on that side, (I can't get enough of these legs now boys) and then she goes out to get a hot towel. I remember someone else talking about this before I think, I have to say it's the only place I've been to that they don't have towels in the room, but again, these rooms are pretty cramped for space as it is.

So she cleans off the oil from my back and legs and I'm already starting to get up to turn over, towel be damned, I have no idea where it was and she didn't offer it, so who cares. She steps up to the side of the table and gives me a great big smile and asks how it is so far, and I'm like, it's awesome. "I forgot your name" I said, is it Mia or Suki, and at first she gave me sort of a pouty look and I though I offended her (again) but she smiled and said, "Suki! Ok, crisis averted. She starts running her fingertips over my mid-section and whatnot and I just laid back and took her all in. I'm imagining those clothes hitting the floor at this moment so ya know, "things" are starting to take shape (no clothes left her person for real), and her touches become more deliberate. I'm a gentleman, so let's just say it was a standard endeavor, nothing more than you would 'expect' from a situation like this (somehow I get the feeling that more could definitely be on the menu) and when the job is done she goes out and grabs some cleaning materials and another hot towel. So, I'm all relaxed and generally this is when you'd get the 'ol heave ho sailor, time to go, but instead she covers my parts up with a dry towel and moves up to the head of the table. She grabs some lotion and works on my face, neck and shoulders some more, no haste, no mention of time, no rush.

When she is finally done (not that I'm complaining at all) she softly tells asks me how it was and I say "Suki, you're absolutely the best!" Again, keeping with form, this is not like any other place I've been to, and while "normally" the MT would excuse herself from the room while you get dressed etc. Suki just stayed with me the whole time and smiled. I gladly reached for my wallet and gave her a standard tip (see? I'm learning not to over tip) and as I'm counting the cash in front of her she can see there's money left on the table. I'm not sayin', I'm just sayin'. You know, should the next time be a little 'different' I might just feel compelled to swing a little more lettuce in her direction.

She takes the cash and gives me a big, solid hug, not the pansy little timid hugs you usually get from the MT after a session, this one was good. Good enough that 'ol Mr. Stimpy took notice and was like "what's up? We both smiled and I got dressed and stumbled towards the door.

So happy I took the long drive up there to see Suki. Previous reports completely confirmed. She is beautiful, very easy to get along with and has a slammin' body.

Wait, why am I telling all you guys this? I need to keep this one to myself. When you see the same car outside there 3 times a week, don't worry, it's just me out spending my kids' inheritance.

P.S. Hey, if this was too long of a review, let me know and I apologize for my detail. I had a really good time in case you hadn't gotten that notion by now. .Great review! Thanks!

YTruck
11-26-17, 19:03
Was able to swing by Wauconda since it wasn't far from me, I think I got Suki but I'm not sure, this provider was closer to her 30's /40's but certainly cute and had a decent rack. Opted for the 30 minute but she definitely didn't rush which was really nice because my shoulders need a lot of work and she definitely did great with my back. I'd say one of the better massages I've gotten in some time. On the flip, we actually ran out of time but exchanged some playful banter and told her next time I'm going for the hour and left her. 4.

Pretty sure more is offered but I decided to just get a good medium massage and I got it, might see how her hard massage is next time.

Zeuss
11-26-17, 20:25
I had to check out the Wauconda spa, glad I did. Suki lead me to the room, but they were busy so I had to chill for a bit, then Mia came in and collected and took care of me. I enjoyed it, she gave the full hour and took care of me. Only complaint was the dude in the next room yapping it up. Those walls are thin. Dude STFU and enjoy the session.

Hope to get Suki next visit.

Sam Singer
11-26-17, 22:20
Suki is a pretty girl with decent massage skills with Level 1 service. I would rate her at the level of other HE service places like Ad, Sun etc. Roaming over the clothes allowed for 10 over the usual tip. Details are same as what DewBoyNow has described below. Worth a visit.

DMichaels69
11-27-17, 09:10
Thanks for the additional information. I can't get excited about OTC roaming and certainly not for additional tip money.

Suki is a pretty girl with decent massage skills with Level 1 service. I would rate her at the level of other HE service places like Ad, Sun etc. Roaming over the clothes allowed for 10 over the usual tip. Details are same as what DewBoyNow has described below. Worth a visit.

MehMedic
11-27-17, 10:40
Thanks for the additional information. I can't get excited about OTC roaming and certainly not for additional tip money.She sounds fun. And better looking then anything around here. But also sounds like she knows it also. So I think I may take a pass.

DewBoyNow
11-28-17, 03:47
She sounds fun. And better looking then anything around here. But also sounds like she knows it also. So I think I may take a pass.Wahooo! More for me!

Suki is definitely in the top 3 or 4 that I've been to, and I've hit quite a few over the last few months.

Zeuss, I know EXACTLY what you're sayin'. Same thing happened to me tonight. Suki and I were quiet and just enjoying our time, and the guy in the other room is just carrying on like he's in there for the chit-chat. Now hey, I'm not saying there's anything wrong with a little conversation, but c'Mon. Time and place already! Who knows, maybe he was done with his session and was just gabbing before the cold ride home, but it was going on an easy 15 minutes and was getting tough to stay in the zone if you know what I mean.

Fellas, if you're in there and you don't hear anyone in the room next door. That's ME trying to enjoy myself! The walls ARE super thin. If your face is buried in the table, she can hear you, you don't need to raise your voice! LOL.

Anyway, can't say enough about this place. Hearing someone in the next room honestly didn't even dampen it for me at all to be real. Suki is awesome, patient, super-sweet and hard-working.

Oh, but the tables. Not so good. Unlike Switzerland, these are really stiff and I always get a headache from the face hole because the padding there sucks. Suki makes up for it with the face massage after, but they could spend a couple dollars on the tables (and sound-proofing!

Stay safe.

Mike Dago
11-28-17, 14:28
Has anyone tried? I have texted but she won't say much.

https://chicago.craigslist.org/nwc/bts/d/licensed-massage-therapist/6403930576.html

Jon Smithe
11-29-17, 18:06
Looks too good to be true. Bait and switch? Cock tease? That neck tattoo makes me think she's being controlled by a black pimp / wannabe gangster or Latino gangbanger / wannabe gangster. I still might take a chance just because she looks absolutely gorgeous.

Pedorro
11-30-17, 15:11

https://chicago.craigslist.org/nwc/bts/d/licensed-massage-therapist/6403930576.htmlSet up my appointment for this weekend.

Zeuss
11-30-17, 23:07
Looks too good to be true. Bait and switch? Cock tease? That neck tattoo makes me think she's being controlled by a black pimp / wannabe gangster or Latino gangbanger / wannabe gangster. I still might take a chance just because she looks absolutely gorgeous.I think you guys are reading too much into this. From all appearances she's legit. That's not to say that extras might be possible at some time.

One thing for sure: Any of you guys booking a massage with her and pushing for extras will probably scare her off if she is legit. Take it for what it is. Her rates are good. Do you want an overpriced tease like the McHenry. Crystal Lake blonde chick that's asking 100/ hr for Zip?

Jeez.

Lemeduyu
12-01-17, 10:29
I think you guys are reading too much into this. From all appearances she's legit. That's not to say that extras might be possible at some time.

One thing for sure: Any of you guys booking a massage with her and pushing for extras will probably scare her off if she is legit. Take it for what it is. Her rates are good. Do you want an overpriced tease like the McHenry. Crystal Lake blonde chick that's asking 100/ hr for Zip?

Jeez.It's a cheap massage. 50/50.

Member #5933
12-01-17, 21:44
It's a cheap massage. 50/50.Did you go see her? Has anyone? I have spoke to her but my schedule is hectic right now. Planning to toftt next week.

Lemeduyu
12-03-17, 00:33
Did you go see her? Has anyone? I have spoke to her but my schedule is hectic right now. Planning to toftt next week.Been working so much lately haven't had extra time to take the plunge.

AsianAddict
12-03-17, 03:17
Anybody have any updates on infinity? Haven't been back for about a month now, last time there was a older and heavier also slightly balding lady. LOL I know.

Head First
12-03-17, 14:43
Anybody have any updates on infinity? Haven't been back for about a month now, last time there was a older and heavier also slightly balding lady. LOL I know.I drive by it 2-4 X a week. The OPEN sign is always on. I've stopped in a few X but haven't pulled the trigger because the same ole hasn't been able to persuade me yet to see what's behind the door.

10 days ago I noticed there was a squad with his lights off parked across the street and it wasn't in a parking spot. He was taking up a few spaces with his front end pointed directly at either the spa or the bar. I avoided any trouble and headed south from the stop sign (after coming to a complete stop for 3 secs) and got out of Dodge. I'd proceed with caution for a while.

Zeuss
12-03-17, 22:16

https://chicago.craigslist.org/nwc/bts/d/licensed-massage-therapist/6403930576.htmlWell that ad was flagged and I'm not seeing a new one. So. She may have been scared off from posting on Craigslist.

Not Dead Yet
12-04-17, 00:32
Well that ad was flagged and I'm not seeing a new one. So. She may have been scared off from posting on Craigslist.Tried to book with her last week but she didn't get back to me in time for me to see her when I was going to be in her area. She sent back a lengthy series of texts emphasizing that she is licensed and strictly legit; don't even ask for 'extras', etc.

Sounds like someone or many someones did just that, so she may have pulled her ads.

MehMedic
12-04-17, 13:08
So has anyone noticed that the ads have become very basic. Most not having city attachment??

Matchstick
12-04-17, 21:33
So has anyone noticed that the ads have become very basic. Most not having city attachment??Yes, I've seen that, too. Just the phone number in the title and not much else. I'm going to keep track to see if it is a specific set of women. If so, probably have pimps. Just my guess. Time for some data gathering. . .

Zeuss
12-04-17, 23:48
Tried to book with her last week but she didn't get back to me in time for me to see her when I was going to be in her area. She sent back a lengthy series of texts emphasizing that she is licensed and strictly legit; don't even ask for 'extras', etc.

Sounds like someone or many someones did just that, so she may have pulled her ads.Yup, Same here! I emailed and she replied with the Very clear disclaimer. I replied back asking availability and never heard back.

GUYS! Please use a little discretion. If the text in the ad has all the makings of a legit ad then assume it is! Don't start asking service questions! Sometimes you just have to TOFTT and see for yourself. There's a few low profile masseuses out there that you will scare off 99% of time when you start making inquiries about extras.

Jc2490
12-05-17, 00:23
Yes, I've seen that, too. Just the phone number in the title and not much else. I'm going to keep track to see if it is a specific set of women. If so, probably have pimps. Just my guess. Time for some data gathering. . .I have heard that it costs more to put up an ad that contains words. The smart ones will probably just screen shot their message and post it as a photo.

Beast42
12-11-17, 22:08
After my first visit with her, I looked up her old place of work in order to verify the info she had given me. Actually found a few pictures of her on their website. I found it odd that after working at very legit and public place for so long that she would be on her knees with my junk in her mouth. I have to admit she was pretty good at it.Its been awhile, but has anyone seen or visited Elizabeth recently? The lady had a mouth like a silk purse and I'd hate to think that she gave all that up to be legit again. Her massage was good, but not as good at that silk purse thing. LOL.

PackerFan
12-13-17, 21:27
Its been awhile, but has anyone seen or visited Elizabeth recently? The lady had a mouth like a silk purse and I'd hate to think that she gave all that up to be legit again. Her massage was good, but not as good at that silk purse thing. LOL.Guess who just posted massage ads on Craigslist!! Says she is strictly legit!

CakeLover13
12-14-17, 08:18
Guess who just posted massage ads on Craigslist!! Says she is strictly legit!https://chicago.craigslist.org/nwc/thp/d/therapeutic-swedish-massage/6424152007.html Is this the one you are referring to, ad says her name is Michelle. I always wanted to see her, but just couldn't pull the trigger. Thanks.

Mike Dago
12-14-17, 10:42
Yes, this is the same person. Met with her and she is 100% Legit. She will stop if you hint for extras. She does give a very good massage. Private me if you want more info.

Rj144
12-14-17, 11:38
Yes, this is the same person. Met with her and she is 100% Legit. She will stop if you hint for extras. She does give a very good massage. Private me if you want more info.I got a he at the end and more was available. This is probably a year ago or so? When she was posting originally on Craigs.

Beast42
12-14-17, 12:08
Yes, this is the same person. Met with her and she is 100% Legit. She will stop if you hint for extras. She does give a very good massage. Private me if you want more info.That's too bad. Her BBJ was much better than the massage. Plus, that was the only time she wasn't talking.

Splicer
12-15-17, 18:06
Anyone know any AMP's doing other stuff other then HJ? Need more excitement! Feel free to PM me!

Splicer
12-17-17, 11:30
Anyone tried? Seems like good selection if it's real?

https://chicago.craigslist.org/nwc/thp/d/relaxingrejuvinatingmassage/6428660269.html

Member #5933
12-17-17, 11:31
Anyone know any AMP's doing other stuff other then HJ? Need more excitement! Feel free to PM me!Yes check out Dunkin Doughnuts. They give full service with coffee.

Splicer
12-17-17, 12:02
Yes check out Dunkin Doughnuts. They give full service with coffee.Haha! Sure if you want over priced coffee.

Walker333
12-17-17, 13:24
Yes check out Dunkin Doughnuts. They give full service with coffee.Right to the point, Bro.

Head First
12-17-17, 15:41

https://chicago.craigslist.org/nwc/thp/d/relaxingrejuvinatingmassage/6428660269.htmlWe don't like newbies that ask a lot of questions. 7 posts and 6 of them you're asking for info. Makes you smell like bacon.

And to save us from reading another one of your useless posts asking more questions, to find out what RTFF and TOFTT means, check out the abbreviations section.

Buh-bye.

Walker333
12-17-17, 17:33
We don't like newbies that ask a lot of questions. 7 posts and 6 of them you're asking for info. Makes you smell like bacon.

And to save us from reading another one of your useless posts asking more questions, to find out what RTFF and TOFTT means, check out the abbreviations section.

Buh-bye.Best way to earn some trust and respect here is going and reporting back.

Pedorro
12-17-17, 20:04

https://chicago.craigslist.org/nwc/thp/d/relaxingrejuvinatingmassage/6428660269.htmlSpicer,

Head out to 200 E Cook Ave. In Libertyville for the best selection.

Young Man
12-17-17, 20:22

https://chicago.craigslist.org/nwc/thp/d/relaxingrejuvinatingmassage/6428660269.htmlThe Police already know. It is a matter if they want to pursue a place or not.

At Splicer to answer your question hit up Korean places rather then Chinese places, usually they have difference menus. I would also read the reviews going back a couple of months. There is a place in Algonquin and one in Crystal Lake that should provide what your looking for. Both of them you have to have had a at least a session with to make them feel comfortable with you.

Good Luck, try out a couple and let us know.

YM.

NwBurbs
12-18-17, 09:53
I tried the place in relax Cary. Good massage and as I thought everything would end well I was given lotion in my hand for the DIY ending. Any ideas on a good spot in far nw burbs would be appreciated.

ReadyForRub
12-18-17, 14:59
Spicer,

Head out to 200 E Cook Ave. In Libertyville for the best selection.Best doughnuts in town?

AsianAddict
12-18-17, 20:43
I tried the place in relax Cary. Good massage and as I thought everything would end well I was given lotion in my hand for the DIY ending. Any ideas on a good spot in far nw burbs would be appreciated.Don't be lazy, just read this board. Tons of info on here.

Young Man
12-19-17, 10:10
Don't be lazy, just read this board. Tons of info on here.There is not really that much information. The last review that I saw was from last month on the 26th talking about Wauconda. Things change so often (owners and girls) that a month is a long time.

I hit up Infinity and World fairly often, they are both decent spots for me. I am known there and I never have any troubles getting what I want.

I do not go to to any of the Chinese places in Crystal Lake, Algonquin or LITH because I have not seen a single good review. If I am wrong, it would be great to be corrected. There are at least 5 places I can think of that are on that list.

For the new people asking questions. Both of the above places are pretty sure things if you know what you are doing. You should try to have a casual conversation and do not ask alot of questions if your new to the place. I also would initiate contact either in the shower or in the room with some roaming. I know this goes without saying but treat the women with respect. And at the same time do not let them take advantage of you. Think with the big head not the little one.

Good Luck, report back.

YM.

GMoneyMan
12-19-17, 19:39
I haven't been to infinity, but frequent World from time to time. Never have had a problem at World getting the type of massage I enjoy. Tiffany massaged me last week, and did a great job!

There is not really that much information. The last review that I saw was from last month on the 26th talking about Wauconda. Things change so often (owners and girls) that a month is a long time.

I hit up Infinity and World fairly often, they are both decent spots for me. I am known there and I never have any troubles getting what I want.

I do not go to to any of the Chinese places in Crystal Lake, Algonquin or LITH because I have not seen a single good review. If I am wrong, it would be great to be corrected. There are at least 5 places I can think of that are on that list.

For the new people asking questions. Both of the above places are pretty sure things if you know what you are doing. You should try to have a casual conversation and do not ask alot of questions if your new to the place. I also would initiate contact either in the shower or in the room with some roaming. I know this goes without saying but treat the women with respect. And at the same time do not let them take advantage of you. Think with the big head not the little one.

Good Luck, report back.

YM.

Bomj1966
12-21-17, 10:20
I tried the place in relax Cary. Good massage and as I thought everything would end well I was given lotion in my hand for the DIY ending. Any ideas on a good spot in far nw burbs would be appreciated.I have had a similar experience in Cary.

Beast42
12-21-17, 13:50
I have had a similar experience in Cary.I've been to the Cary Spa a few times and I can guarantee you that the only way your going to leave happy is if you do it yourself. That is their business model and they've been advised as such. Some of you may know their advisor.

Sam Spade
12-28-17, 16:57
I hit up World about 6 times a year, since it's a bit of a hall for me. Yesterday afternoon with some free time I decided to try Infinity. Let me say that this is absolutely the biggest AMP I have ever been to. Rooms are only average size, but it had two shower rooms, one stand up, one table. Of course the proprietress wasn't going to let me go wandering around the place. But I'm betting this place was an actual women's day spa, once upon a time. Like, maybe before the 2007 recession.

Was greeted at the door by a nice looking Korean woman who I'd guess was about 45. Small talk about the weather and she led me to a room and took my money. As she left she says "Girl be in soon. " I would have been happy with her, but the thought of "girl" coming in made me think happy thoughts. It was not to be. Girl turned out to be Kim, who while younger, certainly hasn't been missing any meals. Table shower was cautions, with the hand held shower head doing all the dirty work. Massage was just OK. On the flip I got covered, but she didn't mind me moving it. "All finish. " And I demonstrated that we were not, and she obliged. But the thing is, I thought I was being generous in my offering in what was agreed upon. And I didn't get that, and what what I put down on the table after was still pretty generous, all things considered. And of course she wanted more.

At World, you know you're going to pay through the nose, but I don't complain because was is agreed upon is delivered. I'll stick with World. Happy 2018.

MehMedic
12-29-17, 13:16
I hit up World about 6 times a year, since it's a bit of a hall for me. Yesterday afternoon with some free time I decided to try Infinity. Let me say that this is absolutely the biggest AMP I have ever been to. Rooms are only average size, but it had two shower rooms, one stand up, one table. Of course the proprietress wasn't going to let me go wandering around the place. But I'm betting this place was an actual women's day spa, once upon a time. Like, maybe before the 2007 recession.

Was greeted at the door by a nice looking Korean woman who I'd guess was about 45. Small talk about the weather and she led me to a room and took my money. As she left she says "Girl be in soon. " I would have been happy with her, but the thought of "girl" coming in made me think happy thoughts. It was not to be. Girl turned out to be Kim, who while younger, certainly hasn't been missing any meals. Table shower was cautions, with the hand held shower head doing all the dirty work. Massage was just OK. On the flip I got covered, but she didn't mind me moving it. "All finish. " And I demonstrated that we were not, and she obliged. But the thing is, I thought I was being generous in my offering in what was agreed upon. And I didn't get that, and what what I put down on the table after was still pretty generous, all things considered. And of course she wanted more.

At World, you know you're going to pay through the nose, but I don't complain because was is agreed upon is delivered. I'll stick with World. Happy 2018.So this is somewhat similar to my dream there. When they first opened. There was a girl named may. She was a 10/10 for AMP. Nice body (natural). 20's. And open. Then she left. Then a 8/10 was there for a few weeks. Then left. Now they are down to like 4/10. And wanting premium pricing. It seems once the new shop wears off the hot chicks get sent to a new spa. If anyone has any good intel on a spa with young hot naturals pm me.

Zeuss
12-29-17, 20:50

https://chicago.craigslist.org/nwc/bts/d/licensed-massage-therapist/6403930576.htmlI think she's back:

https://chicago.craigslist.org/nwc/bts/d/licensed-massage-therapist/6440207831.html

Hopefully guys will heed this:

(NOTE: Any and all services received from me will be strictly PROFFESIONAL. In other words, no "happy endings" or sexual proposition of ANY kind. Any inappropriate behavior/communication (light hearted or not) will NOT be tolerated. If I feel you have violated these conditions and/or are disrespectful during your service, I retain the right to end your session, charge you for the full service and report you to the authorities.)It's a good price for a massage and the masseuse is hot, BUT it's JUST a massage.

ReadyForRub
12-30-17, 14:56
I think she's back:

https://chicago.craigslist.org/nwc/bts/d/licensed-massage-therapist/6440207831.html

It's a good price for a massage and the masseuse is hot, BUT it's JUST a massage.I'd love to hear what the "authorities" will tell her when she tells them somebody asked to have sex with her.

Zeuss
12-30-17, 15:49
I'd love to hear what the "authorities" will tell her when she tells them somebody asked to have sex with her.Well If it's during a session it could easily be construed as a form of assault. I doubt that anyone would show much sympathy, especially in today's trafficking etc climate.

Don Rug
12-30-17, 19:52
After a long time RTFF, I figured it was long past due to start contributing. Hit up the Wauconda spa a few days ago looking for Suki. I drew Nina instead. Excellent massage including walking on back and hot stones w / standard ending, ok bod with a substantial pooch, but nice naturals. No complaints. Super nice lady and I thoroughly enjoyed my time there. Chatted (tried to at least) with her and the other MT (Amy or Emmy?) for a bit before departing. I hope Suki is there on my next visit. Hoping she hasn't left. HNY.

Pedorro
12-30-17, 23:00
I think she's back:

It's a good price for a massage and the masseuse is hot, BUT it's JUST a massage.Made an appointment second time after blowing me off the first time then went silent.

Undie Radar
01-01-18, 16:05
Twice actually a couple of weeks apart, I liked it that much. Got Mia the first time and had a great time, mostly standard but a good show. The next time I drew Lisa who looked a bit younger. But who really knows? Bigger tits than Mia and I had the opportunity to nibble a bit. Nice time. The tables are uncomfortable and not just the face hole. It must be the width because my right shoulder gets really painful after 5-10 minutes. The first time I thought maybe I had strained it prior to getting there. When it happened the second time I knew it had to be the table. I must be a glutton for punishment however, because I am looking forward to repeating.

Mike Dago
01-02-18, 10:58
Wauconda:

Got Candy, said it was her 3rd day. So-so looking, great massage, no touching, standard finished. Asked for more and said, I quote, HELL NO. The finish. She has one strong grip and moves very fast. Done quick.

Algonquin:

On Randall and Algonquin Rd. Wanted $50 for 30 but wouldn't give me change from $60. I kind of knew already. Then she wouldn't give me her name, started to understand what was coming. Decent massage, I touched and she allowed. Ok, started to feel better. Then she said over. I asked for more and she said no. She didn't leave, she just looked at me. I asked again and placed her hand, she said no and just stood there. I asked for my change and she said no. I just left.

Gilberts:

Checked 2 times. Closed both times.

Beast42
01-02-18, 13:04
Wauconda:

Got Candy, said it was her 3rd day. So-so looking, great massage, no touching, standard finished. Asked for more and said, I quote, HELL NO. The finish. She has one strong grip and moves very fast. Which of the 3 wauconda shops did you go to? Thanks.

Mike Dago
01-02-18, 13:36
Which of the 3 wauconda shops did you go to? Thanks.Route 12. There were 4 girls working.

AsianAddict
01-02-18, 17:11
Twice actually a couple of weeks apart, I liked it that much. Got Mia the first time and had a great time, mostly standard but a good show. The next time I drew Lisa who looked a bit younger. But who really knows? Bigger tits than Mia and I had the opportunity to nibble a bit. Nice time. The tables are uncomfortable and not just the face hole. It must be the width because my right shoulder gets really painful after 5-10 minutes. The first time I thought maybe I had strained it prior to getting there. When it happened the second time I knew it had to be the table. I must be a glutton for punishment however, because I am looking forward to repeating.The tables there do suck. They must be the cheapest they could find. I've addressed this with Lisa and she didn't seem to care. While this place does have better looking girls then others, there is no finishes beyond basic to be had here. Now that Winter is here the heat is on and the girls do nothing but sweat during the massage because they wear so many layers of armor. Last time I was there the girl kept stopping to open the door and swing it so some of the heat would escape.

Beast42
01-05-18, 07:08
Visited the Wauconda spa, by the ACE, and drew the new girl, Emily. Mid 30's with a great smile and a funny personality. Table shower was nice and the room tables have memory foam and a heat pad (nice touch). Once in the room, she delivered an excellent massage and hands were free to roam. No issue with time or tip. Standard rates apply for tipping. This one is worth a visit.

Don Rug
01-06-18, 23:08
I went to see Emmy or Amy today. Very good massage, OTC and UTC roaming, enthusiastic, standard ending. I was allowed to give her a five minute massage to get me more in the mood. Decent bod. I left satisfied. I re-introduced myself to Nina on the way out since I did not recognize her. She called me out. LOL.

Meatpants
01-12-18, 13:21
Has been quite a while since I posted, $$ and time constraints. Had a dream I made the drive to World. And of course, it was busier then all get out. Three others came in while I was getting my massage.

Mamasan said she would give me the shower and I asked, quite pointedly, if she was the one that would be giving me the massage. She said no, younger girl will. (Whew!) After the all business like shower, I waited in the room for 10 minutes.

Dream continued with N* (coming in. VERY happy, 9 out of 10 on the AMP scale.

As expected, they are on the expensive side for what you get, but in a pinch, it's worth it IMHO.

Stay safe.

SpanXXXX1
01-12-18, 21:01
Anyone been to infinity lately? Is it still just the old leather hands mms or have then gotten some talent lately?

ReadyForRub
01-15-18, 18:58
Visited the Wauconda spa, by the ACE, and drew the new girl, Emily. Mid 30's with a great smile and a funny personality. Table shower was nice and the room tables have memory foam and a heat pad (nice touch). Once in the room, she delivered an excellent massage and hands were free to roam. No issue with time or tip. Standard rates apply for tipping. This one is worth a visit.Did the 90 minute session late this morning. Excellent TS, even padded my feet overhanging the table. The session included grooming coverage of the eyes, ears, nose, hands, and feet. Simply an outstanding deep tissue massage covering every square inch of the entire body. Before the flip, was offered a table-served snack. It was warm, moist, and flavorful. Two thumbs up, and the server was thrilled with the taste. Flipped, and was kept cozy with warm towels covering the parts as she proceeded from head to toe. A lovely delay where her breasts embraced a strengthening limb. The embrace soon overwhelmed the point of affection, and she smiled devilishly. Finally succumbed after 100 minutes of a great time. Totally relaxed and refreshed without a word of tipping. Left 80, and received a seductive thank you, and a warm embrace. Didn't get a name, but it's the best I've experienced since Sue and Gigi at the long lost Pine. I just hope this place stays open.

Walker333
01-16-18, 15:45
Gentlemen, I was trying to find that Wauconda mp, and my search returned kinda strange results, that appear to be legit. Please PM their exact name or an address. Thank You.

ReadyForRub
01-16-18, 15:55
Gentlemen, I was trying to find that Wauconda mp, and my search returned kinda strange results, that appear to be legit. Please PM their exact name or an address. Thank You.And phone and directions are available on their Craigslist ad.

Walker333
01-16-18, 16:27
And phone and directions are available on their Craigslist ad.,but there is no hardware store nearby.

Bbbuddy
01-16-18, 17:06
,but there is no hardware store nearby.There is a place on Rand 1000- from outside looks totally legit and they start out with the towel on so it's deceiving. Other is by Ace on 176.

Pedorro
01-16-18, 19:13
,but there is no hardware store nearby.It is on 176 just east of the Burger King, literally across the street from a Mexican grocery store.

ReadyForRub
01-17-18, 17:09
It is on 176 just east of the Burger King, literally across the street from a Mexican grocery store.Use the address to remove any confusion. Mapping software works.

AsianAddict
01-17-18, 17:21
Anyone been to infinity lately? Is it still just the old leather hands mms or have then gotten some talent lately?I asked this question a few months back and got the same no answers you received. So I thought maybe there was something to this, maybe this place came back up and everyone was keeping it a secret. So I decided to stop by this afternoon called ahead told them I would enter through the back door. Arrived the door was cracked I walked in and was greeted by a VERY homely looking 50 something lady. Walked through and Mamasan showed me to my room, I asked who was doing the massage and was told that girl. I asked if anyone else was available she said no. I turned around and walked out. This "girl" was probably a 2-3 on the AMP scale and I'm trying to be nice here. This place is broken if they think ugly, over weight, balding women are going to bring them business. When they first opened they had real talent. I can't remember their names but I reviewed a couple of them on here and I had great times. To bad.

Walker333
01-19-18, 18:47
Thanks everyone who helped to find mp by the Ace. I called to make an opponent and showed up 5 min ahead of time. The door was unlocked, I was greeted by two older, around 50, mts. They confirmed that received my call, but then started to argue in Chinese, finally they suggested that I should wait. It was around 2 pm. After waiting about 10 minutes I was invited to a room and then proceed to TS an one hour service. The mt didn't ask for fee, just proceed. The TS was ok (6/10). She used a sponge, I didn't object, although I would prefer just her bare hands only. The following massage was actually good (9/10), but she stopped a countless number of times running to answer the door and calls. I believe she had interrupted the rubbing more than 10 (ten) times! After the flip, she proceeded with the handshake and. Stopped to go outside to meet another man. She finished the job upon her return and announced that the time is up. When I offered to pay, she said that she is sorry for so many breaks and offed $5 discount. I left 40 tip and left. Maybe they were short stuffed, or just very busy, I don't know, but so many interruptions were definitely a disappointment. I probably will wait for some time until I go there again, if ever. It would be nice to know if the place is always in a such a high demand, or there is just a temporary increase in business due to recentl flow of favorable reviews.

Wenger
01-20-18, 08:27
Thanks everyone who helped to find mp by the Ace. I called to make an opponent and showed up 5 min ahead of time. The door was unlocked, I was greeted by two older, around 50, mts. They confirmed that received my call, but then started to argue in Chinese, finally they suggested that I should wait. It was around 2 pm. After waiting about 10 minutes I was invited to a room and then proceed to TS an one hour service. The mt didn't ask for fee, just proceed. The TS was ok (6/10). She used a sponge, I didn't object, although I would prefer just her bare hands only. The following massage was actually good (9/10), but she stopped a countless number of times running to answer the door and calls. I believe she had interrupted the rubbing more than 10 (ten) times! After the flip, she proceeded with the handshake and. Stopped to go outside to meet another man. She finished the job upon her return and announced that the time is up. When I offered to pay, she said that she is sorry for so many breaks and offed $5 discount. I left 40 tip and left. Maybe they were short stuffed, or just very busy, I don't know, but so many interruptions were definitely a disappointment. I probably will wait for some time until I go there again, if ever. It would be nice to know if the place is always in a such a high demand, or there is just a temporary increase in business due to recentl flow of favorable reviews.She apologized for the interruptions and offered a discount. I can't think of anywhere where I've had them even care unless it was reflected in their tip first. I'd consider a 2nd visit just based on that alone.

-w.

Walker333
01-20-18, 09:44
She apologized for the interruptions and offered a discount. I can't think of anywhere where I've had them even care unless it was reflected in their tip first. I'd consider a 2nd visit just based on that alone.

-w.Yes, It might make sense to give them a second try, but after some time, when the interest to the place melts down. And BTW, The apology isn't unusual at some other places, but so many interruptions is.

Scr5540
01-20-18, 14:16
Karjon0424@gmail.com Rocket Dork.Saw Karen this morning for the abbreviated session. Did LE check and proceeded to the bed. Karen doesn't waste time and likes to get right to the cock LOL. Great BBBJ using various techniques including hands. Face fucked her. She kneeled by my side so that I could play with her pussy. Which was very wet. After about 15-20 minutes, I told her I was go to cum and she didn't stop.

We had texted back and forth during the week and she confirm what we texted. She loves sex.

Super lady, super skills. Thanks Rocket Dork! Gong to try and see her a couple of times a month.

LotsOLead
02-01-18, 22:06
Found a girl for a massage on CL. Her number is 224-3 xx-1211. We made arrangements for the massage. She seemed a nice enough girl. Long story, short: she took the money and ran. She works in the Woodstock, Crystal Lake, McHenry, Elgin and NW suburbs area. Avoid!

Inked27
02-02-18, 09:51
Found a girl for a massage on CL. Her number is 224-3 xx-1211. We made arrangements for the massage. She seemed a nice enough girl. Long story, short: she took the money and ran. She works in the Woodstock, Crystal Lake, McHenry, Elgin and NW suburbs area. Avoid!Wow good to know and thanks! I almost seen her a few weeks ago.

LotsOLead
02-02-18, 18:40
Glad I could help.

ChicagoCat99
02-02-18, 20:04
Found a girl for a massage on CL. Her number is 224-3 xx-1211. We made arrangements for the massage. She seemed a nice enough girl. Long story, short: she took the money and ran. She works in the Woodstock, Crystal Lake, McHenry, Elgin and NW suburbs area. Avoid!It's never good idea to get someone in.

No Outcall ever.

Always visit their location.

Zeuss
02-03-18, 10:30
It's never good idea to get someone in.

No Outcall ever.

Always visit their location.There's risks either way. Never know who's in the next room or who else has a key. I got ripped off about a year ago when I was with this hot blonde chick. 10 minutes in her black bf comes in the room.

It's a risk we all take either way.

I saw another ripoff report about her on CL back in December. But I've seen her twice. No hint of anything like that. Go figure (.

E2304
02-13-18, 00:41
Did the 90 minute session late this morning. Excellent TS, even padded my feet overhanging the table. The session included grooming coverage of the eyes, ears, nose, hands, and feet. Simply an outstanding deep tissue massage covering every square inch of the entire body. Before the flip, was offered a table-served snack. It was warm, moist, and flavorful. Two thumbs up, and the server was thrilled with the taste. Flipped, and was kept cozy with warm towels covering the parts as she proceeded from head to toe. A lovely delay where her breasts embraced a strengthening limb. The embrace soon overwhelmed the point of affection, and she smiled devilishly. Finally succumbed after 100 minutes of a great time. Totally relaxed and refreshed without a word of tipping. Left 80, and received a seductive thank you, and a warm embrace. Didn't get a name, but it's the best I've experienced since Sue and Gigi at the long lost Pine. I just hope this place stays open.Early am visit for 90 min $85 special. Had Sow-Sa. Nice woman in 40's. Chinese. Limited English. Saw older thin woman in shop. Very complete massage. Mix of deep tissue and soft touch. STD finish. Table shower after. None of the sexy flirting described but a good experience.

E2304
02-14-18, 17:13
http://chicago.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/365-health-center-your-relaxation-haven-ask-for-seasonal-promotion/89417277

Cute photo. Real?

DMichaels69
02-14-18, 18:17
People pics are fake.

http://chicago.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/365-health-center-your-relaxation-haven-ask-for-seasonal-promotion/89417277

Cute photo. Real?

Avg Joe
02-14-18, 21:11

Cute photo. Real?Yes the photo is a real photo but it's not a photo of any girl you will find working there.

Most of the girls pictured in ads for AMP's are NOT the girls working there, excluding some of the Chinese apartments. Out of hundreds of visits to AMP's I have yet to see one girl who was pictured in their ad, except for the apartments. How many customers would an AMP get if they put true and accurate picture of the grandmas they have working there?

AJ.

Sam Spade
02-14-18, 23:01
I went there in October. TOFTT time. Room was a little cold, massage was a little above average. MT was mid 30's and cute, but extras were not to be had. Did my best without being a jerk about it, but no.

Cute photo. Real?

Beast42
02-15-18, 00:12
I went there in October. TOFTT time. Room was a little cold, massage was a little above average. MT was mid 30's and cute, but extras were not to be had. Did my best without being a jerk about it, but no.I had a same experience there. The shop had only been open for a few days and there was only one girl working. The massage was above average, but no extras were available at that a time. The one thing that concerned me was the spa was located directly across from a school. I'm not really sure is Wauconda is a three spa town.

Pedorro
02-18-18, 16:59
I had a same experience there. The shop had only been open for a few days and there was only one girl working. The massage was above average, but no extras were available at that a time. The one thing that concerned me was the spa was located directly across from a school. I'm not really sure is Wauconda is a three spa town.I often enjoy these places but I stay away from any of them that are to close to a school. There is a much higher potential for our uncle to visit.

Pedorro
02-18-18, 17:15
Visited this lady last week in Crystal Lakea. http://chicago.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/magic-touch-massage/76184653.

She hosts at her townhome which is not very clean and has a somewhat high smoke odor. Set up was too easy that it nade me uneasy initially but as soon as she walked me up to the bedroom she remove everything even helped me. She older, probably in her 50's, nice body with big natural tatas that I really enjoyed playing with them but I think she enjoyed the titi play more than me. It took a while for her to get moist, in the mean time we did all kind of fore play. Her BBBJ was not very good, can definetly improve that skill. She was very accommodating, took direction well and gave the impression that BBFS was available but did not try. Not my way to do things. Really enjoyed watching her naturals bounce in CW later in mish. I will repeat if the entry fee of $. 5 is lowered, this is a bit too high for her experience.

Ben Spend
02-24-18, 16:51
https://40up.com.chicago.escortbabylon.com/post/25931219/mchenry

Had her as second in the lineup until my leadoff hitter finally decided to respond. I know she's too old for a lot of you guys but I like aged meat. Anyone have info?

Cruising Y
02-25-18, 07:43

Had her as second in the lineup until my leadoff hitter finally decided to respond. I know she's too old for a lot of you guys but I like aged meat. Anyone have info?I had thoughts of seeing this one also. I Like the older gals. Would just like to hear some encouraging words. Maybe I'll just toftt. As soon as I can get away.

Jc2490
02-25-18, 12:24

Had her as second in the lineup until my leadoff hitter finally decided to respond. I know she's too old for a lot of you guys but I like aged meat. Anyone have info?This one intrigues me too. She is close to where I live and her reviews are all good. Phone number links to her real Facebook account. The one thing that I'm a bit leery of is that there are no postings showing up on any other sites. Please let us know if you pull the trigger.

Ben Spend
02-25-18, 16:54
This one intrigues me too. She is close to where I live and her reviews are all good. Phone number links to her real Facebook account. The one thing that I'm a bit leery of is that there are no postings showing up on any other sites. Please let us know if you pull the trigger.Maybe she's friends with Sherry, close in age and location. With her advertising on EB no chance of a review at the other place, they won't accept ads from there. She's on my list but don't know how long it will take.

Farnwburbsguy
02-26-18, 10:32

Had her as second in the lineup until my leadoff hitter finally decided to respond. I know she's too old for a lot of you guys but I like aged meat. Anyone have info?She's legit. I saw her friend in the photos and they host at Debs apartment. Deb was sitting on the couch when I walked in. Her friend was fun 100 BBBJ/cfs decent time.

Ben Spend
02-26-18, 12:10
She's legit. I saw her friend in the photos and they host at Debs apartment. Deb was sitting on the couch when I walked in. Her friend was fun 100 BBBJ/cfs decent time.Deb quoted $.5 for a hh. What is the other girls name?

Jc2490
02-26-18, 17:30
Deb quoted $.5 for a hh. What is the other girls name?Wow! That's a little too much for a hh. She's good looking, but for that kind of money, unless she's okay with 2 pops, you can get a real hottie.

Cruising Y
02-27-18, 06:30
Wow! That's a little too much for a hh. She's good looking, but for that kind of money, unless she's okay with 2 pops, you can get a real hottie.$. 5 hh indicates gps possibly and other types of attitudes. Higher pricing is never a gaurentee of a great experience. I think most times it's the exact opposite.

UsmcFire
02-27-18, 12:08
Wow! That's a little too much for a hh. She's good looking, but for that kind of money, unless she's okay with 2 pops, you can get a real hottie.Called and she wants $250 for a hour. She is a $100 to high, in my opinion. She also no longer has a girl for fmf.

UsmcFire
02-27-18, 12:12
Visited this lady last week in Crystal Lakea. http://chicago.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/magic-touch-massage/76184653.

She hosts at her townhome which is not very clean and has a somewhat high smoke odor. Set up was too easy that it nade me uneasy initially but as soon as she walked me up to the bedroom she remove everything even helped me. She older, probably in her 50's, nice body with big natural tatas that I really enjoyed playing with them but I think she enjoyed the titi play more than me. It took a while for her to get moist, in the mean time we did all kind of fore play. Her BBBJ was not very good, can definetly improve that skill. She was very accommodating, took direction well and gave the impression that BBFS was available but did not try. Not my way to do things. Really enjoyed watching her naturals bounce in CW later in mish. I will repeat if the entry fee of $. 5 is lowered, this is a bit too high for her experience.Any online pics of her? Would like to visit soon.

Scr5540
02-27-18, 22:50

She hosts at her townhome which is not very clean and has a somewhat high smoke odor. Set up was too easy that it nade me uneasy initially but as soon as she walked me up to the bedroom she remove everything even helped me. She older, probably in her 50's, nice body with big natural tatas that I really enjoyed playing with them but I think she enjoyed the titi play more than me. It took a while for her to get moist, in the mean time we did all kind of fore play. Her BBBJ was not very good, can definetly improve that skill. She was very accommodating, took direction well and gave the impression that BBFS was available but did not try. Not my way to do things. Really enjoyed watching her naturals bounce in CW later in mish. I will repeat if the entry fee of $. 5 is lowered, this is a bit too high for her experience.Ugh. Easy set up. Messy place. Mininmal Smoke order (to me, and I've never smoked). Got undressed. She asked for the money.

Laid on the bed face down for a dry massage. If that's what you want to call it. I'm not even sure what you would call it now I've had a chance to think about it.

And heard a man's and woman's voice outside the door. WTF? Several times. In fact I heard the voices in the background when I called her to say I was there and I'm thinking to my self. I'm not liking the voices in the background.

Ok, flipped asked for an oil HJ so she could finish me off as fast as possible. I was in and out in 15 minutes tops. What a waste of $. 5.

Ugh.

BTW, when feeling her out via text over the weekend, I told her I was 55. She responded she was older than me.

To each their own.

Cruising Y
03-03-18, 17:05
So her name is Colleen. So I text her asking her prices and she got pissy with me because I had already texted her a few days before about pricing. I was hoping maybe some miracle would happen and her. 5 would come down a little. No such luck. So asked if I could at least get 2 pops. She responded back telling me I would get the full hh. WTF. Guess no 2 pops. Or does she mean 2 pops are ok so long as it's within the hh. Any way not going to dump. 5 for 30 min. Should be. 5 for hr. She has a really gravelly whisky and cigarette voice that makes her sound way older than her advertised age of 37. More like 67.

Ben Spend
03-05-18, 22:52
So her name is Colleen. So I text her asking her prices and she got pissy with me because I had already texted her a few days before about pricing. I was hoping maybe some miracle would happen and her. 5 would come down a little. No such luck. So asked if I could at least get 2 pops. She responded back telling me I would get the full hh. WTF. Guess no 2 pops. Or does she mean 2 pops are ok so long as it's within the hh. Any way not going to dump. 5 for 30 min. Should be. 5 for hr. She has a really gravelly whisky and cigarette voice that makes her sound way older than her advertised age of 37. More like 67.You're saying 50 for a halfhour? That's not too far off regular BP rates.

Zeuss
03-06-18, 00:28
http://www.nwherald.com/2018/03/02/new-crystal-lake-ordinance-designed-to-root-out-illicit-massage-spas/a1eyr59/

Cruising Y
03-06-18, 14:19
You're saying 50 for a halfhour? That's not too far off regular BP rates.$150 hh. Seems a lot to me. I know that's what Shelby in Milwaukee charges. Saw Zena and Renee Saturday night for a threesome. It was $100 for hr. I was there way over an hour after our session smoking and drinking. There not perfic but looked good enough since I was so horny and drunk. They were a lot a fun. Probably one of the best encounters I ever had. Thought I was filming a porn movie. So 150 seems a lot for a provider that has mixed bad reviews.

UsmcFire
03-06-18, 16:02
$150 hh. Seems a lot to me. I know that's what Shelby in Milwaukee charges. Saw Zena and Renee Saturday night for a threesome. It was $100 for hr. I was there way over an hour after our session smoking and drinking. There not perfic but looked good enough since I was so horny and drunk. They were a lot a fun. Probably one of the best encounters I ever had. Thought I was filming a porn movie. So 150 seems a lot for a provider that has mixed bad reviews.That's $300 an hour, for that she would have to be hot and great reviews. Crazy if guys pay that, force her to be more responsible.

Lemeduyu
03-06-18, 16:29
$150 hh. Seems a lot to me. I know that's what Shelby in Milwaukee charges. Saw Zena and Renee Saturday night for a threesome. It was $100 for hr. I was there way over an hour after our session smoking and drinking. There not perfic but looked good enough since I was so horny and drunk. They were a lot a fun. Probably one of the best encounters I ever had. Thought I was filming a porn movie. So 150 seems a lot for a provider that has mixed bad reviews.Those ladies are characters. You must have been wasted if you thought they looked good! They are fun though and Renee has huge boobs!

Trogon
03-06-18, 23:57
Trying to send message your box is full.

Ben Spend
03-07-18, 00:09
$150 hh. Seems a lot to me. I know that's what Shelby in Milwaukee charges. Saw Zena and Renee Saturday night for a threesome. It was $100 for hr. I was there way over an hour after our session smoking and drinking. There not perfic but looked good enough since I was so horny and drunk. They were a lot a fun. Probably one of the best encounters I ever had. Thought I was filming a porn movie. So 150 seems a lot for a provider that has mixed bad reviews.I know who Zena is. Renee the AA provider from the west suburbs?

Cruising Y
03-07-18, 05:47
Those ladies are characters. You must have been wasted if you thought they looked good! They are fun though and Renee has huge boobs!I was s little wasted. Zena and Renee are not in the greatest shape but at least there not fat. Yes they are characters. I hung around after for quit a while after we were done watching them get wasted doing weed and vodka. Every time I've seen Zena she's lighting up constantly doing a dub if she's not sucking dick. Total freaks.

DMichaels69
03-07-18, 12:20
I don't think this Renee is AA.

I know who Zena is. Renee the AA provider from the west suburbs?

Lemeduyu
03-07-18, 13:43
I know who Zena is. Renee the AA provider from the west suburbs?Renee is about 50 with a lot of miles. https://alligator.com.chicago.listcrawler.com/post/24578397/renee and she is the blond on the left in the boob pic.

DMichaels69
03-07-18, 15:57
Looks like you would need the beer goggles. LOL.

Renee is about 50 with a lot of miles. https://alligator.com.chicago.listcrawler.com/post/24578397/renee and she is the blond on the left in the boob pic.

Cruising Y
03-07-18, 17:23
Looks like you would need the beer goggles. LOL.I actually had Jack Daniels googles LOL. These gals ain't perrty, but that picture of Renee somehow makes her look worse than she already is. Kinda like how some people look bad on there drivers license pic. They don't look like physical fitness specimens either. For the donation they get the job done. Also by the time I saw them they were not like plan B, more like plan D or E. Just could not connect with anyone that night. I was glad to at least have hooked up with these to Trailer Park MIlfs.

DropTop69
03-08-18, 13:54
$150 hh. Seems a lot to me. I know that's what Shelby in Milwaukee charges. Saw Zena and Renee Saturday night for a threesome. It was $100 for hr. I was there way over an hour after our session smoking and drinking. There not perfic but looked good enough since I was so horny and drunk. They were a lot a fun. Probably one of the best encounters I ever had. Thought I was filming a porn movie. So 150 seems a lot for a provider that has mixed bad reviews.Long time lurker, posting for the first time asking about Zena and Renee. Pathetic, right? Hah.

Is Z advertising anywhere these days? Haven't seen anything in awhile. Last I remembered she usually said she was in BG. And if 100/ full hr is correct, you can count me interested. I work up near BG. A few rounds at a local dive bar after work followed by a session with those two sounds actually pretty damn entertaining to me!! Hell, I'm older than they are, and not in prefect shape myself.

Thanks guys.

Jc2490
03-08-18, 16:14
Long time lurker, posting for the first time asking about Zena and Renee. Pathetic, right? Hah.

Is Z advertising anywhere these days? Haven't seen anything in awhile. Last I remembered she usually said she was in BG. And if 100/ full hr is correct, you can count me interested. I work up near BG. A few rounds at a local dive bar after work followed by a session with those two sounds actually pretty damn entertaining to me!! Hell, I'm older than they are, and not in prefect shape myself.

Thanks guys.This one's a bit dated, but she is still available. Zena texted me the other day (maybe rent was late? Go see her. She's a fun MILF.

https://independent.com.chicago.listcrawler.com/post/24638769/#.

Trogon
03-09-18, 17:19
Trying to send you message your box is full.

Thanks.

Walker333
03-10-18, 10:40
Gentlemen, there 2 mts near Ace (maybe more, but I saw 2) one is younger, probably late 20 (with questionable skills, but good intentions), the other one older, probably late 40, acting bossy (maybe she is). She is more skillful in all areas, but is constantly distrusted by answering the phone.

Pleas advise what is the name of the older. You may pm or answer here. Thanks and stay happy and safe.

Sam Spade
03-11-18, 00:51
Gentlemen, there 2 mts near Ace (maybe more, but I saw 2) one is younger, probably late 20 (with questionable skills, but good intentions), the other one older, probably late 40, acting bossy (maybe she is). She is more skillful in all areas, but is constantly distrusted by answering the phone.

Pleas advise what is the name of the older. You may pm or answer here. Thanks and stay happy and safe.I must have had the 3rd one yesterday, Lisa. She's in her 40's but she's as sweet as candy. Late 30's, little big around the waist but still turns me on.

AddictedToAmp
03-13-18, 18:22
Tried the Ace Massage this week. Cute girl Sophy. Really sweet too. But her massage was weak, lots of teasing after the flip. Then nothing. All Done. Arggh!!

Beast42
03-19-18, 13:53
Tried the Ace Massage this week. Cute girl Sophy. Really sweet too. But her massage was weak, lots of teasing after the flip. Then nothing. All Done. Arggh!!I've been to the Wauconda Ace multiple times since it opened last year and have always received excellent service. I'm very familiar with both girls (Lisa & Sophie) and have zero complaints. They are both sweethearts and work hard to please. I can only imagine something spooked her during your visit and she felt less than comfortable. In this current atmosphere, I'd rather see the MTs error on the side of caution when they are unsure. It beats the alternative of getting busted and the shop closed. PM me if you have any questions. Stay safe.

AddictedToAmp
03-21-18, 18:25
I've been to the Wauconda Ace multiple times since it opened last year and have always received excellent service. I'm very familiar with both girls (Lisa & Sophie) and have zero complaints. They are both sweethearts and work hard to please. I can only imagine something spooked her during your visit and she felt less than comfortable. In this current atmosphere, I'd rather see the MTs error on the side of caution when they are unsure. It beats the alternative of getting busted and the shop closed. PM me if you have any questions. Stay safe.Ok, thanks for the update. Might be worth a repeat visit then.

ReadyForRub
03-22-18, 17:24
Ok, thanks for the update. Might be worth a repeat visit then.Went today for 90 minutes. Great experience as last time. Excellent massage, otc roaming to where crotches on both clothes were damp. I don't know if it's less filling, but it certainly tastes great, and she can certainly finish. Got the full 90.

Ben Spend
03-28-18, 12:45
I actually had Jack Daniels googles LOL. These gals ain't perrty, but that picture of Renee somehow makes her look worse than she already is. Kinda like how some people look bad on there drivers license pic. They don't look like physical fitness specimens either. For the donation they get the job done. Also by the time I saw them they were not like plan B, more like plan D or E. Just could not connect with anyone that night. I was glad to at least have hooked up with these to Trailer Park MIlfs.Considered Renee but probably need more input. Isn't she the one with the crazy old man / s-o? Wheeling?

ChiHappiness
03-28-18, 15:11
The neighbors in the office park might be getting antsy. I got a note telling me I need to park in front of the massage place and then while the massage was good there was a lot of haggling over the tip. All in all, an annoying experience.

Zeuss
03-28-18, 18:44
The neighbors in the office park might be getting antsy. I got a note telling me I need to park in front of the massage place and then while the massage was good there was a lot of haggling over the tip. All in all, an annoying experience.Well it is common courtesy to NOT park in front of a business that you're not patronizing during their business hours. Massage traffic is probably fairly obvious in that the visits are about 45 minutes. Probably a bit longer than typical retail traffic.

SaneJustHorny
03-28-18, 20:40
I am not mobile does anyone know of any help withing 10-15 walking distance.

Lemeduyu
03-29-18, 13:28
Considered Renee but probably need more input. Isn't she the one with the crazy old man / s-o? Wheeling?The only time she should EVER be considered is if you are totally lit up. Weak oral skills but surprising decent VJ. You will leave smelling like cigarettes.

Jc2490
03-29-18, 14:45
I am not mobile does anyone know of any help withing 10-15 walking distance.Find a girl that does outcalls. It's not the best option to bring an escort to your house, but your options appear to be limited.

AsianAddict
04-05-18, 18:50
Anybody been recently? Been waiting to hear if any new talent has arrived. PM me if you feel more comfortable.

Jc2490
05-22-18, 10:40
Does anyone have a contact number for Zena or her friend Renee. They are a lot of fun. After all this BS, I have lost her number. Please PM me. Thanks.

Zeuss
05-22-18, 21:43
Does anyone have a contact number for Zena or her friend Renee. They are a lot of fun. After all this BS, I have lost her number. Please PM me. Thanks.Yeah, got it in an email. Just have to find it.

Totter
05-26-18, 17:53
Best AMP that offers HE in mchenry county area?

NitroPimp
05-27-18, 09:49
Best AMP that offers HE in mchenry county area?Someone be as nice as I would be. So I figured I'd head that off at the pass. In order to get you need to give in order to get information you should be giving information. Some guys don't want to do any research and they just, online and ask questions. There's plenty of information you just have to study of yourself. Try sharing some of your experiences. On this and most other forums you will not receive any help until you've offered good Rock Solid information.

Head First
05-27-18, 12:11
Best AMP that offers HE in mchenry county area?Take your pick of any of them in McHenry cnty. They're all the same. I'm always happy when they end.

Since you're asking for free advice, here's some. Why don't you visit some of the AMP's in Mchenry cnty and then post your (good or bad) report here.

Until you establish some cred with us, I suggest you quit writing sentences that end with a ?.

Pedorro
05-27-18, 22:34
Best AMP that offers HE in mchenry county area?Been here a few times, you'll love the endings.

Enjoy!

2200 and seminary, woodstock.

Member #5933
05-28-18, 13:44
Take your pick of any of them in McHenry cnty. They're all the same. I'm always happy when they end.

Since you're asking for free advice, here's some. Why don't you visit some of the AMP's in Mchenry cnty and then post your (good or bad) report here.

Until you establish some cred with us, I suggest you quit writing sentences that end with a ?.Yeah buddy! To much bacon around here.

Mike Dago
05-31-18, 08:20
So happy this site is back up. It got very hard and risky out there. I posted about this woman in the Schaumburg blog because of where she was, but since I saw her again and I see the guys that I normally share with posting here, I wanted to post here.

Russian Anna. She is an older, fit, massage woman with great talent. I have seen her 4 times now (last time over the holiday) and have been extremely happy every time. She has a great personality and make you feel comfortable and happy at the same time. SENIORS and friends contact me for information about her. She works close to the Arlington Track and has asked me to let everyone know that she is searching for means to get the word out that she is still here and waiting.

Be safe,

MD.

SpanXXXX1
05-31-18, 14:46
Anyone been lately, has the talent there gotten any better?

MehMedic
05-31-18, 18:40
Anyone been lately, has the talent there gotten any better?Even worse. If possible. Talent mask the mamasan look good.

SpanXXXX1
05-31-18, 18:50
Even worse. If possible. Talent mask the mamasan look good.Glad I asked first. Almost went to find out myself.

Zeuss
05-31-18, 20:47
So happy this site is back up. It got very hard and risky out there. I posted about this woman in the Schaumburg blog because of where she was, but since I saw her again and I see the guys that I normally share with posting here, I wanted to post here.

Russian Anna. She is an older, fit, massage woman with great talent. I have seen her 4 times now (last time over the holiday) and have been extremely happy every time. She has a great personality and make you feel comfortable and happy at the same time. SENIORS and friends contact me for information about her. She works close to the Arlington Track and has asked me to let everyone know that she is searching for means to get the word out that she is still here and waiting.

Be safe,

MD.My experience was much different. She was friendly, but rushed and has GPS. Maybe incall is better. I wouldn't repeat.

Walker333
06-01-18, 13:24
Yesterday I Called the place by Ace for an appointment with Nina. Girl, with very poor communication skills, said that Nina has left FOREVER and she (the new girl) is there instead. I'm NOT sure if we can rely on that intel. I was not in the mood for any experimental adventure and didn't set the appointment.

ReadyForRub
06-07-18, 13:17
Yesterday I Called the place by Ace for an appointment with Nina. Girl, with very poor communication skills, said that Nina has left FOREVER and she (the new girl) is there instead. I'm NOT sure if we can rely on that intel. I was not in the mood for any experimental adventure and didn't set the appointment.First time back since BP died.

1. Same pricing.

2. New talent.

3. Outstanding massage.

4. OTC roaming.

5. Exceptionally good hand work w / o oil.

6. No date.

7. Won't return without new, better reviews.

TCup66
06-08-18, 17:45
I am not sure if you all remember Elizabeth in McHenry she did massages in her basement in a house near bay road. Well she is for sure gone now. Her house is up for sale.

RawDawgg
06-08-18, 21:38
I am not sure if you all remember Elizabeth in McHenry she did massages in her basement in a house near bay road. Well she is for sure gone now. Her house is up for sale.I got in early on her, nailed her twice, had fun. But she's fucked in the head. See ya.

Mike Dago
06-09-18, 10:19
I am not sure if you all remember Elizabeth in McHenry she did massages in her basement in a house near bay road. Well she is for sure gone now. Her house is up for sale.Move in boyfriends will do that. He tolerated the massages with handies for about a week, then said no more. Now she can't afford the house, so it is for sale and she is moving in with him. Her service was tops.

Walker333
06-10-18, 16:37
First time back since BP died.

1. Same pricing.

2. New talent.

3. Outstanding massage.

4. OTC roaming.

5. Exceptionally good hand work w / o oil.

6. No date.

7. Won't return without new, better reviews.What does it mean "no date"? Overall it appears that you had good experience, than why you are not planning to return without reading some others better reviews?

Beast42
06-10-18, 17:26
I got in early on her, nailed her twice, had fun. But she's fucked in the head. See ya.I visited her once just as she moved into the house near Lakewood. Agreed that she is fucked in the head. Icky skinny and wouldn't shut up the entire session. Talked non stop about how untrained and terrible the Asian MT's were and that she gave a much superior massage. She told me that she had to set a time limit for FS because some monger, jacked up on blue pills, banged her for over 3 hours. The only time she shut up was when her mouth was full of cock. Oddly enough, for a nerdy english teacher, she had great skills. But during the whole time with her I couldn't stop thinking about how skinny she was and couldn't shake the urge to go make her a sandwich.

ReadyForRub
06-11-18, 14:49
What does it mean "no date"? Overall it appears that you had good experience, than why you are not planning to return without reading some others better reviews?Typed "daty". Also, no FIV this time.

Ron M
06-11-18, 15:22
Move in boyfriends will do that. He tolerated the massages with handies for about a week, then said no more. Now she can't afford the house, so it is for sale and she is moving in with him. Her service was tops.When he's hurting for beer and cigarettes he'll have her working again.

DMichaels69
06-11-18, 15:57
Maybe she is in love. LOL.

When he's hurting for beer and cigarettes he'll have her working again.

Ron M
06-11-18, 16:04
Maybe she is in love. LOL.I doubt it. Sounds more like a lazy guy living off a woman.

Walker333
06-11-18, 17:41
Typed "daty". Also, no FIV this time.And there is no Nina, right?

BTW, Any idea gentlemen, where did she go to?

Pedorro
06-20-18, 18:42
Anyone tried the new 365 health center in Wauconda? Just noticed it today on the way to work this morning.

Beast42
06-21-18, 00:09
Anyone tried the new 365 health center in Wauconda? Just noticed it today on the way to work this morning.That spa has been there for about a year now. Located on Rt 176 directly across from a grade school. I visited when it first opened and received a decent massage with Level 0 finish. No joy, so I never returned.

Walker333
06-21-18, 12:42
That spa has been there for about a year now. Located on Rt 176 directly across from a grade school. I visited when it first opened and received a decent massage with Level 0 finish. No joy, so I never returned.I've got the same result. And yes, massage was good.

Sam Singer
06-25-18, 00:22
And there is no Nina, right?

BTW, Any idea gentlemen, where did she go to?I went there today. Got Cindy. Standard experience. Enjoyable. The other girl there was Tina.

MehMedic
07-09-18, 16:33
Anyone got anything they want to share. Most of my contacts have ran dry. Looking for.

Walker333
07-09-18, 17:36
I went there today. Got Cindy. Standard experience. Enjoyable. The other girl there was Tina.How was the actual massage? I liked Nina because of her good massage skills and her friendliness. Any info on where she might be is highly appreciated. Thanks.

Brexit
07-15-18, 16:19
That spa has been there for about a year now. Located on Rt 176 directly across from a grade school. I visited when it first opened and received a decent massage with Level 0 finish. No joy, so I never returned.The one down the street in the ace shopping center is much better. Very discreet too. Hard to see since its tucked deep in the corner by all the slot machine businesses.

Head First
07-15-18, 20:42
Most of my contacts have ran dry.Mine too. I was staying in touch with Amy from JJ. Like once a month I'd shoot a text off, just saying hi, and she'd reply back hi, what's going on at jj. But now crickets.

She told me about a year ago that she started a new job at the NYSE. Doing what, Idk.

For a while there she was the best in this area!

Beast42
07-15-18, 22:31
The one down the street in the ace shopping center is much better. Very discreet too. Hard to see since its tucked deep in the corner by all the slot machine businesses.Yes, I'm very familiar with that location.

AsianAddict
07-22-18, 10:53
The one down the street in the ace shopping center is much better. Very discreet too. Hard to see since its tucked deep in the corner by all the slot machine businesses.I usually go to the one on 176 but couldn't get ahold of my regular girl so I decided to give this place a try. Not bad, I think her name was Tina standard service all the way around.

JcJewel69
07-27-18, 23:20
Grabbed my "to do list" and headed to Ace this morning. The salesgirl name was Cindy. It was early so she was the only one there. During the workshop she had to turn away 3 fellow contracters. She was very hands on as was I. L1 treated wood. Checked off something from my to do list. Will be back.

60/40.

Jcjewel69.

Lemeduyu
07-27-18, 23:45
I usually go to the one on 176 but couldn't get ahold of my regular girl so I decided to give this place a try. Not bad, I think her name was Tina standard service all the way around.Went this evening. It is definitely hidden back there. I got a great massage too. The table was really comfortable and they used hot stones. I'll return for sure.

Beast42
07-29-18, 21:54
Made a visit to the spa next to the Ace today. No joy for me because both girls where busy. Both girls cute and one that I hadn't seen before. Never the less, both busy. Moved on and visited the other spa off of Rand Rd. Three girls working and no customers. Saw all three girls and wasn't impressed until I was the one that was wearing a BeBe t-shirt that's about 3 sizes too small. If you've been there before you might know who I'm talking about. Lisa was in the house and I had a nice time.

MehMedic
08-05-18, 13:45
Can anyone share with me some info on fun in the area? Got a girl in Elgin. But looking for another. Thank you.

Jc2490
08-05-18, 14:43
Can anyone share with me some info on fun in the area? Got a girl in Elgin. But looking for another. Thank you.Check out Colleen. I met her a month ago, had a very nice time. She actually looks better than her pics.

https://alligator.com.chicago.listcrawler.com/post/25783269/mchenry

Head First
08-08-18, 11:50
This is actually a repost of one I added in the general section in reply to jameson7777's post.

It sounds like they were sitting out in the open. Was it daytime or nighttime? Maybe in the parking lot of the wings place? It's a frequent hang out for them. From there they can monitor activity at Infinity Spa and the bar right next door.

I have a friend that lives in one of those apt. Complexes so I know the area / street (now been deleted) you mentioned and have seen those squads hanging out too. I'd say there's a 50/50 chance they were there just killing time.

Good to know this info you provided though and tell your friend as long as he didn't get pulled over, he's probably safe.

Brexit
08-08-18, 15:25
Helps us yo have safe fun.

This is actually a repost of one I added in the general section in reply to jameson7777's post.

It sounds like they were sitting out in the open. Was it daytime or nighttime? Maybe in the parking lot of the wings place? It's a frequent hang out for them. From there they can monitor activity at Infinity Spa and the bar right next door.

I have a friend that lives in one of those apt. Complexes so I know the area / street (now been deleted) you mentioned and have seen those squads hanging out too. I'd say there's a 50/50 chance they were there just killing time.

Good to know this info you provided though and tell your friend as long as he didn't get pulled over, he's probably safe.

Tencan
08-09-18, 22:17
Saw Amy yesterday. Nice big tits. FS FOR 120.

LetsPlay3030
08-10-18, 12:31
I have a friend who is legit and has a license and works in Crystal Lake. CL is cracking down and requiring all kinds of background checks etc. I think this is just the start of them cracking down. She and a couple friends are legit and they are thinking of going some where else due to the bureaucracy.

MehMedic
09-01-18, 04:38
Has anyone gone to her yet? I found it. Don't know if I want to pull the trigger or not. Let me know if you have?

http://chicago.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/nw-burbs-beauty-out-for-some-f/973804188094

MarkLipper
09-01-18, 08:54
Any recent updates on Elizabeth?

Avg Joe
09-03-18, 18:43
Stopped by Ace on my way back from Lake Geneva and had a nice time.

I didn't get the girls name but she was mid 30's, kind of cute with an average body. She did the right amount of talking and understood English very well. I was very happy with the light to medium massage and she covered all the bases front and back. She spent the entire hour with me and I loved the music. Paid 60/50 and left very happy.

Sorry I mentioned "happy" 2 x. I will return.

AJ.

Mike Dago
09-07-18, 13:13
Any recent updates on Elizabeth?In McHenry? Gone, Done, Moved. Started dating a client and quit the biz.

SaintChuck
09-08-18, 13:43

I didn't get the girls name but she was mid 30's, kind of cute with an average body. She did the right amount of talking and understood English very well. I was very happy with the light to medium massage and she covered all the bases front and back. She spent the entire hour with me and I loved the music. Paid 60/50 and left very happy.

AJ.Did you happen to get a name? You can PM me if need be. Thanks. SaintChuck.

RobertSterling
09-09-18, 09:04
Has anyone gone to her yet? I found it. Don't know if I want to pull the trigger or not. Let me know if you have?

http://chicago.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/nw-burbs-beauty-out-for-some-f/973804188094Met this one in a busy downtown in McHenry County. Due to her very short texts, could not get much info from her. She suggested going back to my car. I wanted to bring her back to my place which was nearby for FS. She wanted to give BJ in a parking lot with many people around. Not what I was looking for. Started complaining about me wasting her time. Gave her two Jacksons just to get out of my car.

http://chicago.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/nw-burbs-beauty-out-for-some-f/884397060786

WarBoss57
09-13-18, 20:30
So I'm completely new to all of this can anyone give me the rundown on lingo or good escorts to start with?

Jc2490
09-13-18, 23:55
So I'm completely new to all of this can anyone give me the rundown on lingo or good escorts to start with?The best advice I can give is to search the boards back pages to find a girl that interests you. Look outside of this board for escorts. There are a lot fewer providers in McHenry area than towards Chicago or Milwaukee. Even the Rockford and Janesville boards don't have as much info due to the size of the market. Don't look at too many posts from before April or May. You will find a lot of dead links to BP or CL. When you find a girl, post the review good or bad. Once you have a proven track record, a lot more guys will help you out. Good Luck.

Wenger
09-14-18, 05:42
So I'm completely new to all of this can anyone give me the rundown on lingo or good escorts to start with?Would be up at the top under abbreviations. The one you want to pay attention to is RTFF as most here won't share info with new members if they haven't done any work themselves. Get out there and report back and you'll get all the help you can need or want.

=w.

Pedorro
09-14-18, 16:43
So I'm completely new to all of this can anyone give me the rundown on lingo or good escorts to start with?Try Shannon from post just before yours and report back.

Roscoe23
09-14-18, 18:48

AJ.I am up in McHenry now and trying to find this place that everybody says by the ace. I looked up Ace but I found three of them, anybody willing to give me a street address. I've already been to the one in Wauconda and saw Lisa many times otherwise I'll have to stop at bamboo. Any help greatly appreciated.

Avg Joe
09-14-18, 20:02
I am up in McHenry now and trying to find this place that everybody says by the ace. I looked up Ace but I found three of them, anybody willing to give me a street address. I've already been to the one in Wauconda and saw Lisa many times otherwise I'll have to stop at bamboo. Any help greatly appreciated.

Its the Ace closest to Rt12 at 425 W Liberty St. The place is way back in the corner.

Head First
09-14-18, 20:32
I am up in McHenry now and trying to find this place that everybody says by the ace. I looked up Ace but I found three of them, anybody willing to give me a street address. I've already been to the one in Wauconda and saw Lisa many times otherwise I'll have to stop at bamboo. Any help greatly appreciated.It sounds like some confusion is going on here. The Ace Avg Joe (and others) is talking about is at 425 Liberty, Wauconda. It's easy to see from the street, aka 176. The spa is located in the same strip mall, maybe 100 ft west of the Ace. It's in McHenry County area but not actually the town of McHenry. If you're still in the 'area' stop in. A lot of good reports have been posted.

SaintChuck
09-15-18, 10:56
I am up in McHenry now and trying to find this place that everybody says by the ace. I looked up Ace but I found three of them, anybody willing to give me a street address. I've already been to the one in Wauconda and saw Lisa many times otherwise I'll have to stop at bamboo. Any help greatly appreciated.

Its the Ace closest to Rt12 at 425 W Liberty St. The place is way back in the corner.

It sounds like some confusion is going on here. The Ace Avg Joe (and others) is talking about is at 425 Liberty, Wauconda. It's easy to see from the street, aka 176. The spa is located in the same strip mall, maybe 100 ft west of the Ace. It's in McHenry County area but not actually the town of McHenry. If you're still in the 'area' stop in. A lot of good reports have been posted.All of a sudden Wauconda seems to be some Monger destination. In the last few months I have had 3 or 4 girls text me and say that they are now working in Wauconda. There is a Spa at 1000 Rand Rd. Suite 104 C and the woman that sent me that text is decent looking. I had a friend who was was working in Crystal Lake, but she had to leave because they were really cracking down on having a legit massage license and she ended up in Wauconda. The address of the Spa is 312 W Liberty St. Wauconda and it is called 365 Health Center. I hope this helps. SaintChuck.

RubLuvr
09-15-18, 14:33
All of a sudden Wauconda seems to be some Monger destination. In the last few months I have had 3 or 4 girls text me and say that they are now working in Wauconda. There is a Spa at 1000 Rand Rd. Suite 104 C and the woman that sent me that text is decent looking. I had a friend who was was working in Crystal Lake, but she had to leave because they were really cracking down on having a legit massage license and she ended up in Wauconda. The address of the Spa is 312 W Liberty St. Wauconda and it is called 365 Health Center. I hope this helps. SaintChuck.365 was an ok massage, decent AMP scale, low average normal scale looks but had to really talk her into a level one. The one off Rand is decent, all have been average looking, not a grandma yet, satisfied with the standard. All level one, some roaming allowed, half is only 40. Everyone has been reasonably friendly. All in all it is a very solid basic choice. I grew tired of the Exercise style with great looks but treat you like dirt, think they are some kind of princess, and act as if you coming in and dropping 160-200 is some big privilege.

DMichaels69
09-15-18, 15:04
Exercise, too much GPS there.

365 was an ok massage, decent AMP scale, low average normal scale looks but had to really talk her into a level one. The one off Rand is decent, all have been average looking, not a grandma yet, satisfied with the standard. All level one, some roaming allowed, half is only 40. Everyone has been reasonably friendly. All in all it is a very solid basic choice. I grew tired of the Exercise style with great looks but treat you like dirt, think they are some kind of princess, and act as if you coming in and dropping 160-200 is some big privilege.

Slow Lee7
09-15-18, 16:39
365 was an ok massage, decent AMP scale, low average normal scale looks but had to really talk her into a level one. The one off Rand is decent, all have been average looking, not a grandma yet, satisfied with the standard. All level one, some roaming allowed, half is only 40. Everyone has been reasonably friendly. All in all it is a very solid basic choice. I grew tired of the Exercise style with great looks but treat you like dirt, think they are some kind of princess, and act as if you coming in and dropping 160-200 is some big privilege.Agreed. Whether it's Exercise or World or other K-Spas, the value just isn't there for me. I don't mind paying the premium for a full menu but when you consider the table shower, sauna, and getting shorted on time, most of the time it's a ripoff. I've had a better time at Chinese AMPs when I repeat with the same MT. Over time, their menu opens up without the standard premium. It's really just a matter of preference.

Brexit
09-15-18, 17:03
I am up in McHenry now and trying to find this place that everybody says by the ace. I looked up Ace but I found three of them, anybody willing to give me a street address. I've already been to the one in Wauconda and saw Lisa many times otherwise I'll have to stop at bamboo. Any help greatly appreciated.I prefer the staff at w liberty (in ace hardware shopping center) waucanda and the fact they have easy parking and entrance in the back.

Brexit
09-16-18, 18:26
[Deleted by Admin]

Stop posting complete addresses.

A2

Beast42
09-16-18, 21:07
I am up in McHenry now and trying to find this place that everybody says by the ace. I looked up Ace but I found three of them, anybody willing to give me a street address. I've already been to the one in Wauconda and saw Lisa many times otherwise I'll have to stop at bamboo. Any help greatly appreciated.The Spa your looking for is called "Best Spa" and its located in the same strip mall as the Ace Hardware at 445 W Liberty. The front door is kind of hidden down a side corridor of the strip mall and and there is really good back door parking. This has been my go to place for the past year. The girls are friendly and the massage has been consistently solid across the board. They have a clean table shower and last week I was introduced to hot stones for the first time. I may try other locations from time to time, but I always come back to this spa.