PDA

View Full Version : Tempe Stud75 in Phoenix

Tempe Stud75
02-08-08, 00:16
Hi everyone,

I'm new to AZ, just moved from RI in late November. I've been working tons of hours and have not had time to meet chicks. Anyway, I work long hours and am always standing up at my job so I had some serious back pain. I got a rare day off and decided to visit an AMP. Well, I had heard about HE's but was pretty skeptical. Visited Angel Massage at 540 Broadway in Mesa. Average masage but good on the flip. Her name was Evy and she was 5'2"/small t's, nice butt. She said. 60 for HJ or 1. 00 for cbj, no fs. Opted for HJ and it was excellent. Felt the need for another massage yesterday so I visited Asian Acupressure Massage at the corner of Price and Baseline in Tempe. Got "Tina" as my therapist, total knockout but wanted. 60 for HJ, 1. 20 for BJ and 2. 00 fs. Got her down to. 80 for BJ and she let me touch her all over. Great body, I'll be back and using AA regularly.

Tempe Stud75
02-08-08, 00:19
I'm new to AZ and the forum but just wanted to let everyone in on a great CL girl. Her name is Lexy and she works out of Scottsdale. Nice tight young body and pretty friendly. It had been a while since I had gotten off so I popped quick. She offered to work it again but I opted for some conversation. We talked for about 20 minutes and I got a hug and kiss and was told she'd like to see me again. That's fine with me. She's a cutie and was very nice to me. 1. 50 hh and 2. 00 hour. Safe location/no bs. You'll find her ad on CL, numerous postings. I read some bad reviews after the fact here but that wasn't the case for me. Give her a shot, you'll be pleased.

Tempe Stud75
02-08-08, 05:06
Hi everyone,

I'm new to the forum but ready to share. I felt the need and tried Asian Acupressure on the corner of Baseline and Price in Tempe. Got "Tina" (claims to be from China) (mid 30's, great bod, nice face) as my therapist. A total knockout and gave a great massage, even walked on me when I asked her to. Now for the extras, a little pricey, but she'll negotiate. Originally asked. 60 for HJ, 1. 20 for BBBJ, 2. 00 for fs, got her down to. 80 for a great BBBJ, left fully massaged and SATISFIED! She's my go-to therapist until I see something better.

Tempe Stud75
02-08-08, 12:12
I read a report about a 40ish woman named Claire who works out of a home in Scottsdale. I got her e-mail and tried to contact her but to no avail. I heard she's great and want to give it a shot.

Any info guys?

Tempe Stud75
02-10-08, 00:53
I was reading the post about Germany and Amsterdam and I must say that it is quite accurate. I spent two weekes in Frankfurt back in 2003 on leave from Iraq and let me tell ya, the girls are HOT. There is a real "red light district" (yes, the buildings that house our lovely young female friends actually have a red light in the window). Each building usually has a theme, I. E. All Asian, all Jamaican, all German, all Latina. You get the picture. There is so much and so many to choose from that you will have a hard time making up your mind. Back in 03 it was about 30 Euro (roughly 40 US Dollars then) for the whole deal. They usually start by washing your privates, then installing a condom, followed by cbj, then mish, doggie etc, followed by o, then wash you and you are on your way. Germany makes the US trade look sick. Guys, if you want to take a vacation and you can manage to squirrel away some funds, I highly recommend Germany or Amsterdam, if I could just control myself here. I might someday save enough!

Tempe Stud75
02-16-08, 01:36
Went to the old Bali Hai, now Angel massage on 540 Broadway in Mesa. Out comes Cindy, an attractive, petite young lady from Singapore. She speaks great English. Nice b's, nice bod. Massage was bad but. I flip over and she asks if I've been here before. I reply yes and I usually see Avy, she says, what does Avy do that you like? I explain and she asks, How much do you tip Avy for that? I tell her 80 roses and she frowns a little. But then nods her head yes. OK. I give her the roses. She leaves the room and comes back. I'm thinking this isn't gonna be so great because so far everything is just lukewarm. Well, she starts to get real playful and smiling and giggling. She takes my hand and places it on her breasts. I get a good feel. I go under her skirt and go for the gold. No resistance. She's not wearing underwear. She starts to grind and push against my hand and says she loves it. She starts moaning and licking her fingers. Then, her fingers join mine and her other hand grabs my member. She's got me rock hard and I go to pull my hand away. She grabs it and moans, No, don't stop. She dives on my jimmy and goes to work all the while pleasuring herself and helping me pleasure her. Pop! She stays on it and I'm shocked. Could this really be happening? She takes it all down to the last drop and starts to lick my taint and around the browneye. She's not done yet. She keeps me working her muff and I feel her tense up on my hand and a warm rush engulf my fingers. She squeals and eases off of my hand. She says, Oh you're a good boy, I'll get you hot towel now. I threw her an extra 20 roses for her trouble. Guys, this story is entirely real, if you don't believe me, you should go and see Cindy at Angel Massage! She is really cool and nice to talk to. She really gets into it and has a good attitude. You have to respect a lady who figures if she's gonna do it, she midas well enjoy it. Treat her good, she deserves it.

Tempe Stud75
02-16-08, 11:06
Well, Tina from Asian Acupressure Massage on Baseline Rd. In Tempe has gone to Los Angeles. She says she'll be back and man I hope its soon. I work some long hours and I stand up all day at my job and I really looked forward to the great massage that she provided. I have been searching for another girl who can match her massage skills but nobody is even close. Most of the time I didn't even opt for the extras with her but just wanted the massage. She was good looking and very nice and playful too. Great attitude and demeanor. Can anyone help me with my search for a great massage? You guys must be able to point me in the right direction. I need help, my back just isn't the same since Tina left.

TucGuy
02-16-08, 16:00
Went to the old Bali Hai, now Angel massage on 540 Broadway in Mesa. Out comes Cindy, an attractive, petite young lady from Singapore. She speaks great English. Nice b's, nice bod. Massage was bad but. I flip over and she asks if I've been here before. I reply yes and I usually see Avy, she says, what does Avy do that you like? I explain and she asks, How much do you tip Avy for that? I tell her 80 roses and she frowns a little. But then nods her head yes. OK. I give her the roses. She leaves the room and comes back. I'm thinking this isn't gonna be so great because so far everything is just lukewarm. Well, she starts to get real playful and smiling and giggling. She takes my hand and places it on her breasts. I get a good feel. I go under her skirt and go for the gold. No resistance. She's not wearing underwear. She starts to grind and push against my hand and says she loves it. She starts moaning and licking her fingers. Then, her fingers join mine and her other hand grabs my member. She's got me rock hard and I go to pull my hand away. She grabs it and moans, No, don't stop. She dives on my jimmy and goes to work all the while pleasuring herself and helping me pleasure her. Pop! She stays on it and I'm shocked. Could this really be happening? She takes it all down to the last drop and starts to lick my taint and around the browneye. She's not done yet. She keeps me working her muff and I feel her tense up on my hand and a warm rush engulf my fingers. She squeals and eases off of my hand. She says, Oh you're a good boy, I'll get you hot towel now. I threw her an extra 20 roses for her trouble. Guys, this story is entirely real, if you don't believe me, you should go and see Cindy at Angel Massage! She is really cool and nice to talk to. She really gets into it and has a good attitude. You have to respect a lady who figures if she's gonna do it, she midas well enjoy it. Treat her good, she deserves it.

Sounds like a great time, perhaps a bit too much info shared in open forum but hey it is all make believe anyway. Save names for PMs JMHO

Tempe Stud75
02-22-08, 11:16
I had a great dream that I got out of work and had a bit of a backache so I decided to try this great spot at the corner of Baseline & Dobson in Tempe called Asian Acupressure Massage. I have dreamt of it before and had great times with a cute little Chinese girl named Tina but she seems to have rotated out of my dreams and "Lisa" has rotated in. I love this place because the massage is truly excellent and its one of the few places they walk on you. Also, they love to straddle you and massage your back. "This okay for you? ", Oh yeah. It certainly is! After a great massage comes the flip and then some light touching all over my front before the question is asked, "So, what Tina do for you? " Well, I explain how my dream usually goes and she proceeds to massage the "big guy" and all is well. I give her a. 40 tip and she seems happy. She leaves the room to stash her tip and comes back with a hot towel and a cup of water. All total the damage is 1. 00 for a great massage and hand release. What a dream! Try Asian Acupressure, you'll want to dream about it every night.

Tempe Stud75
02-24-08, 01:02
I met Claire through Pepe also and indeed she is a nice lady and it is just a normal hook up. She is decent looking and definitely loves to please. She is usually available from 10-4 M-F. If you would like the hook up, you should ask Pepe, she has a good relationship with him and if he recommends you, you will be all set. Please treat her right because she is truly a sweetheart.

Tempe Stud75
03-13-08, 20:47
I went in to Asian Acupressure on Baseline Rd in Mesa about 3 weeks and got Lisa. She is really tiny but quite pretty and gave a great massage. We talked almost the whole time and she really got to talking about her life and how bad it was. She really took to me and began to confide in me with intimate details about her life and current situation. She asked me to flip over and I did but I felt something that I had never felt before at at an AMP- shame. She reached down there and began to touch me and she said that she did not want any money from me but what did I want her to do. I could not believe what I was hearing. Then I did the unthinkable. I pushed her hand away and told her I did not want anything from her and I gave her the 100 roses in my pocket anyway. She grabbed my hand and crumbled the money back up into it and then she put her head on my shoulder and began to sob. She said her life consisted of nothing but work and it was so horrible and it was the only way she could support her kids. I put my arms around her and tried to comfort her. I was totally stunned at this time. I gave her my cell phone number and said if she ever needed someone to talk to, she could call. I left feeling very weird and not knowing what to think. I went home and two hours later my cell phone rang. It was her! To make a long story short, I began picking her up after work and she started staying with me almost every night. I tried not to get too close knowing full well how this would probably end up. I even took a small vacation to California with her to visit a friend of hers named Ruby. Well, the inevitable did happen and just yesterday she told me that she could not see me anymore but she could not tell me why. She said that she loved me but that we could never be together. She changed her number and does not stay where she used to. I don't know if I'll ever see her again. Guys, you can choose whether or not you want to believe this story but I am living proof that these girls are real people and have feelings and I just cannot bring myself to use them anymore. Through it all she never asked me for money or took advantage of me in any way. I think she just wanted to experience a normal life for a little while. I will never forget her or all of the things we did. When you visit an AMP, it pays to show them a little kindness.

Tempe Stud75
03-15-08, 22:25
Well, after my little affair with Lisa that I told you all about, I decided to dream about Asian Acupressure again on Baseline Rd. (Tempe/Mesa line). I was feeling better after she ended our relationship (guess it wasn't love after all! ). I figured maybe I could repeat this or maybe she would actually be there and might be happy enough to see me to give me a freebie or something. Well, no such luck. Tina was there but I've had her before so I opted for a new girl named Sally. Body-6, Face-6. She was very cocky and had a terrible attitude. The massage was awful. She used no oil and laid a towel across my back the whole time. (No skin to skin contact) Now I know I'm no Brad Pitt, but I'm not bad looking either. After being able to pick Lisa up out of there, I thought I could at least get a decent massage from this girl. There was no flip, and I was told after 45 minutes (I paid for an hour) that "the massage is over, time to go". Either they have been spooked by LE, or this girl is the most horrible therapist in the biz. The only other thing I can think of is that Lisa told them about me and out of respect for her they won't touch. Either way I'm a little confused and had a terrible dream. Guys, watch yourself, it may be time to avoid AA massage for a while.

Tempe Stud75
03-16-08, 04:37
Anybody tried this place? It's at the corner of Power Road and Southern in Mesa, or it might be Gilbert I'm not sure. I understand it is owned by the same person who owns Asian Acupressure.

Dick North
03-16-08, 14:29
... Either they have been spooked by LE, or this girl is the most horrible therapist in the biz. The only other thing I can think of is that Lisa told them about me and out of respect for her they won't touch. Either way I'm a little confused and had a terrible dream. Guys, watch yourself, it may be time to avoid AA massage for a while.
All three options are certainly possible. 1. A dream visit one time and treated like dirt the next. Has happened to me several times even with the same provider. The girls can certainly have their bad days.
2. A 'protective' girlfriend is also possible if you are a good tipper, look like 'Brad Pitt' or have made a very special connection with the 'girlfriend', but I believe that these girls are driven by the $$ and most will do a good job. So...
I am inclined to agree more with ... 3. your cautionary advice about the AA scene right now. With the bust at Blue Sky the word has certainly gotten around.

As one who was has some personal experience with these situations, I am sticking to the strip clubs for awhile.

Thanks for your post.

DN

Bad Brains
03-17-08, 02:07
Guys, you can choose whether or not you want to believe this story but I am living proof that these girls are real people and have feelings and I just cannot bring myself to use them anymore. Through it all she never asked me for money or took advantage of me in any way. I think she just wanted to experience a normal life.Of course the girls are real. Its not like their DNA is radically different than other peoples. Besides, its usually only a temporary gig for them anyways. Its good that you could connect with her on a different level. Im in a similar situation now for the 3rdX.

Have Fun Bro

Tempe Stud75
03-19-08, 11:20
Has anyone tried Asian Town Massage on Power Road?

If not I may have to TOFTT soon.

James1174
03-20-08, 00:25

If not I may have to TOFTT soon.From what I hear Its pretty good. Good quality of girls usually 2-3 working a night.

Tempe Stud75
03-21-08, 04:04
Claire is great but I have to say that after two visits, I am all set for a while.

There is just something about that young asian and latin stuff.

Tempe Stud75
03-21-08, 04:14
This place was wonderful and as you all know I even pulled some free side action out of here but the last time I went, it was a very bad dream. No flip and nothing was offered. Well, I decided to try it again figuring the girl just had a bad day or they had been spooked by LE that day. I entered and was greeted by Monica (6/10). I asked for Tina or Lisa and was told they were both on "vacation", but I could try her or "Nancy" (4/10). I opted for Monica and the massage was good but. No flip and no extras to dream about. I pushed the issue and explained that I had very good dreams with both Lisa and Tina and I was told "This massage only! " and then some asian bickering through the door with the other girl. Well, I must say after the second disappointment that I am officially done with Asian Acupressure. They started out so great. But the dream has turned into a nightmare. Has anyone else had a different experience there? I have had many wonderful dreams there and even "take-out" for a couple of weeks, but that is long gone it seems.

Tempe Stud75
03-22-08, 01:17
Well, TS75 was dreaming tonite and so I decided to TOFTT. Called Stacy. A little on the heavy side but firm. Agreed on 1. 40 for a half. She has an apt. In Tempe which was clean and secluded. I arrived and the financial business was settled. Off to the bedroom. We get in our birthday suits and some light touching, kissing ensues. She's got some nice b's and a big firm bumper. Well, she commences a crazy mind-blowing BBBJ. Then, she gets me some toys off the bureau and says to have a good time. Well, you don't have to ask me twice. Some DATY with toys in both holes and then doggie to a thunderous pops. She really gets into it and she claims she popped three times. From the amount of noise she made, I believe it. I would definitely repeat. GFE all day. Send me a pm for the particulars. Pics are pretty accurate. Like I said, a little heavy but blows away most of the girls I've dreamt about.

Noblesavage01
03-23-08, 01:02
Very true. Them latins are hot. Should have Hit Rosita when she was in town.

Claire is great but I have to say that after two visits, I am all set for a while.

There is just something about that young asian and latin stuff.

Tempe Stud75
03-26-08, 14:18
I was feeling a little lonely on Easter so I decided to TOFTT. I had a little dream about Jessa. I dreamt that I called her and she said that it would be $. 30 for a half hour and to come on over to the Motel 6 on Country Club just past the 60 on ramp in Mesa. I arrived and immediately noticed that she was about 30-40 lbs heavier than her pic! I decided to continue and upon entering her room I could immediately smell dirty *ussy! There would be no DATY tonight, I said in my dream! I commented on it and she told me she had just had a "date" about 30 minutes ago. (a little too much info for me, thank-you) She immediately asked for her "donation" and so I said that I had only $. 00 on me. She said forget it and that she would take $. 20 but that was it. I had just received a call back from Stacy prior to pulling in to the parking lot so I decided to leave. As I was heading down the stairs, she called out and said that she would take $. 00 for 20 minutes. I agreed and jogged back up the steps and into the stink chamber. I got into my b-day suit and she commenced a nice cbj. My hands were roaming as she slurped away on my shaft. She had real big *oobs and a spare tire of fat underneath them. She had a tattoo above one breast that read "****" with a little rose underneath it. I thought that was humorous. I asked her to cowgirl me but she stated that she doesn't ride because she has bad hips. Well, I settled for doggie and decided that for all my trouble I was gonna give her a good thrashing. I pumped away for about 10 minutes and decided that I had to pull out last second, rip the condom off and shine her ass cheeks. She wasn't too happy but after all of the nonsense I had been put through and with the stench and all, I just didn't care if she wanted to see me again or not! Also, she had brown teeth, so kissing was way out of the question! She didn't offer GFE anyway. Who'd really want it? If you like to dream about stinky, ornery fatties, this might be one for you. I will not dream of her again!

IcedOut
03-26-08, 15:43
I was feeling a little lonely on Easter so I decided to TOFTT. I had a little dream about Jessa. I dreamt that I called her and she said that it would be $. 30 for a half hour and to come on over to the Motel 6 on Country Club just past the 60 on ramp in Mesa. I arrived and immediately noticed that she was about 30-40 lbs heavier than her pic! I decided to continue and upon entering her room I could immediately smell dirty *ussy! There would be no DATY tonight, I said in my dream! I commented on it and she told me she had just had a "date" about 30 minutes ago. (a little too much info for me, thank-you) She immediately asked for her "donation" and so I said that I had only $. 00 on me. She said forget it and that she would take $. 20 but that was it. I had just received a call back from Stacy prior to pulling in to the parking lot so I decided to leave. As I was heading down the stairs, she called out and said that she would take $. 00 for 20 minutes. I agreed and jogged back up the steps and into the stink chamber. I got into my b-day suit and she commenced a nice cbj. My hands were roaming as she slurped away on my shaft. She had real big *oobs and a spare tire of fat underneath them. She had a tattoo above one breast that read "****" with a little rose underneath it. I thought that was humorous. I asked her to cowgirl me but she stated that she doesn't ride because she has bad hips. Well, I settled for doggie and decided that for all my trouble I was gonna give her a good thrashing. I pumped away for about 10 minutes and decided that I had to pull out last second, rip the condom off and shine her ass cheeks. She wasn't too happy but after all of the nonsense I had been put through and with the stench and all, I just didn't care if she wanted to see me again or not! Also, she had brown teeth, so kissing was way out of the question! She didn't offer GFE anyway. Who'd really want it? If you like to dream about stinky, ornery fatties, this might be one for you. I will not dream of her again!She is advertising a quickie special now for 80

Arfman
03-26-08, 15:49

If not I may have to TOFTT soon.

I had a report from September '07. It was a pretty good experience.

Tempe Stud75
03-26-08, 21:43
Any info on recent dreams from Asian Acupressure on Baseline Rd or Asian Town on Power Rd would be greatly appreciated.

Tempe Stud75
03-27-08, 13:52
She is advertising a quickie special now for 80Yeah, while she was explaining her menu to me in my dream, she told me about the 80 quickie. She said it is not full service and she will only do cbj or hj for 80. I asked why she advertised it as a "quickie" and she explained that once the "date" gets there most of the time they will opt for the half upon being told that the quickie is not FS. She's a total waste and she is BUSTED! Stay away guys!

Ed...
03-28-08, 11:09
Any info on recent dreams from Asian Acupressure on Baseline Rd or Asian Town on Power Rd would be greatly appreciated.

I was there Sunday night, saw 'michelle' I think she said. She was in her twentys, 5' 7ish, pretty.
I offered 1.20 as all I had, she pressed for more but I didn't produce. Her performance wasn't all that good, and stopped after complaining of pussy pain. Maybe it was the amount.
All in all it was what I needed, thanks to all who went before and posted!

Az Mikey
03-28-08, 14:33

If not I may have to TOFTT soon.Pretty girls. Been a couple times. Not too pushy, but will start high. Enjoy.

Tempe Stud75
04-03-08, 20:30
I decided to see what all the fuss was about and dream of Mia. Well, let me tell ya gents, you will be pleased with this dream! I arrived and the door swung open and I immediately came to attention. She was so cute and had this cute little pink hat on with accompanying bra and panties. She was very bouncy and bubbly and had such a pretty face and tight body. I opted to dream for an hour which was 2. $$ and well worth every penny. She began with a great BBBJ and let me roam. She allows kissing and touching all over and I dreamt of some great DATY. She was shaved and clean and I have to say I don't do this to just anyone but I had to lick that *ss! I stood up and she was on all fours on the bed and I hit it from the back hard until I popped (which didn't take too long I must say! ) We talked for a little while and I told her of all the great reviews she was getting and she was very happy. You can catch her post on CL but she is from Cali and is trying to move here. She may only be around for a few more days so get it while you can. You won't have any regrets. Possibly the best I have had since being in the hobby.

Tempe Stud75
04-06-08, 22:00
Mia called me today and said that it might be her last day in the valley. What a great girl she is. Beautiful, courteous and polite, sensual, and totally into sex! I could seriously settle down with a chick like that! Well Mia, if you read this, best of luck and please return soon. You're the best!

Az Dude
04-07-08, 16:48
Mia called me today and said that it might be her last day in the valley. What a great girl she is. Beautiful, courteous and polite, sensual, and totally into sex! I could seriously settle down with a chick like that! Well Mia, if you read this, best of luck and please return soon. You're the best!

http://phoenix.craigslist.org/ers/632289901.html

She's still here, think that she's leaving today.
Dropped by for a second helping this morning.
This girl is off the hook, she just kept cumming
and cumming! A total GFE once again.

Says that she'll be back on Friday of this week,
getting a place here, so sounds like she's going
to be in town to stay.

Asked me what I'm going to do once she is
local! I told her that I'm gonna have to setup a
Mia budget :-) (she *IS* that good)

$.6 hh to $$ h which ran over. No rushing,
very pleasant, and just an overall nympho
experience!

Makes me wonder how long she's
gonna continue to provide top notch service,

Certainly she does seem to enjoy sex though,
so could be for quite a while! :-)

Tempe Stud75
04-11-08, 06:42
Decided to give Mia a try this week after the good reviews. I guess my mistake was seeing her in the (late) morning. She was totally tired and uninspired. She said she's not a morning person. So I guess the advice is to see her later in the day.That's hard to believe. I saw her at 10:00 AM once and she was awesome. Well, I guess everyone is entitled to a bad day!

Tempe Stud75
04-11-08, 21:59
I experienced the same thing at 1 PM today. You know she is dong 3 a day. I didn't find the daty that fresh even after she showered. I did do a round 2 and the BBBJ was just so so. Not that happy I wasted the time and $$. Also got rushed out the door. Allot of door knocking wile I was there. Too much drama for me. I'll be staying with the 40+ providers.

PepeI think she is doing more than 3 a day. She has called several times and I haven't answered knowing she was trying to drum up business. One time she called at 6AM! Well, it was good while it lasted but after two so-so reviews, I'm seriously debating a second helping. I am seriously considering checking out CL and possibly TOFTT. I'll let you guys know!

Tooncinator
04-13-08, 13:52
... She has called several times and I haven't answered knowing she was trying to drum up business. One time she called at 6AM! ...Crikey! I feel like I dodged a bullet by missing out. I can just picture the scene:

wife: who keeps calling you in the morning?

me: um, didn't I mention I hired you a helper, honey?

Tooncinator

Tempe Stud75
04-15-08, 04:01
I'll tell ya fellas, Mia is certainly a gem but TS75 wants to bring another ATF to the table. I've been doing some CL research and the candidates are certainly there, I think Friday night I will be ready to TOFTT. It is always an exciting and nerve wracking task! I will report my dream immediately. Wish me luck guys!

Tempe Stud75
04-17-08, 01:28
I can second goodguys post of Mia.

After all the positivity, I had to give it a shot. This was last week sometime. Called her up, easy to get hold of. 11am roughly, got there, got comfortable. No attempt at BJ at all on her part. Basically laid on bed facing away from me and asked me to join. Half-hearted rub job at most until I finally decided that this just wasn't going to be great. Finished up quick and left. Also had to bring my own cover.Another just "so-so" review? What is really going on here? She was so wonderful the first time I dreamt about her and now I am seriously debating whether or not to go back for seconds. Could she be burning herself out? Could we have given her too much attention and she got full of herself? I think we should all back off until she returns to her finest form. Anyone else agree?

Tempe Stud75
04-18-08, 02:58
Call me crazy, but I kinda wondered if she tweaks. Maybe people have been catching her lately on the down turn.No evidence of that when I saw her, but who knows?

Tempe Stud75
05-07-08, 10:57
First a guy comes on here and brags about stealing $20. 00 from a sp after he does her and now another guy takes two paragraphs to explain how to get from $42.00 down to $39.00.

Are you kidding me? If you can't afford it don't ruin it for the rest of us by treating people this way.

The goal is to enjoy not destroy them. God help us!It seems I may have to agree with T. Although I might mot have been so harsh the point is put across. I have actually had a relationship with a girl who owns 2 AMPs in the East Valley. She also works in them as a therapist. I never saw myself actually caring for one of these girls but here is what I learned: It is extremely difficult for them to give their body to different men. Most of them come from China with little money or vocational skills and are sending most of the money back to their family in their mother country. It is a rare occurence that are "pressed" into slavery and must work for fear of personal harm to themself or their family members. They can come and go as they please. And lastly but most importrantly; If you treat them with kindness and respect, they will do the same for you. That means you should not try to save 5 bucks or talk down a woman who is going to give you her most personal and valued possession-herself. Let's get real!

Entranced
05-07-08, 20:46
It seems I may have to agree with T. That means you should not try to save 5 bucks or talk down a woman who is going to give you her most personal and valued possession-herself. Let's get real! Hehehehe. Sorry, I couldn't help it. It's from a movie if you haven't heard it before. You sure are a softy and I can't help but think maybe it's softies like you who, through your big heart, drive dream prices up. You will hopefully understand me better as you read, and re-read if necessary, my unfortunate dissertations breaking down my previous comments. We're always talking within reason. A reasonable exchange. Afterall, we're not communists. On the other hand, I wouldn't complain if one were willing to take next to nothing though. Would you? Or would you cough up more in the name of charity? Actually, I just thought of something. By dating the dreams, you may not have been paying for each of the dreams and would therefore be cheaper than the staunchest of negotiators. So, the rest of us dreamers were supporting your dreams while you were getting freebies? You are not as noble as you feel. You should be ashamed of yourself for taking advantage of those delicate, innocent little creatures. Letting them give themselves to you for free. Love doesn't put food on the table back in the mother-land.

Before you go crazy, I am, for the most part, being playful. The comments above actually have some truth to them, but the obvious sarcasim is just for fun reading. It's been a little heated in here and I couldn't help but make light of the subject.

Since negotiations seem to be an interesting topic in this forum, let's all talk about it. Constructively of course! Looking at your point of not trying to negotiate a more reasonable tender in your dream. Why not? They are certainly there to coerce as much out of your pocket as possible and they rarely, if ever, are the timid and docile flowers you seem to view them as. Also, if a deal isn't acceptable enough for them to offer their most prized possession to you, they won't, or don't have to accept it. Of course, there maybe a few gems in the ruff that a few of us codependent dreamers feel the urge to shelter once-in-a-while, albeit for selfish reasons.

Though I'm glad my 'post counter' is racking up faster than a dream session full of off-menu goodies, I'm getting tired of typing and would like to get back to browsing and dreaming for while, if it's all the same to you. Thanks again to all who have suited up for a round or two. I wish you all Fu. (to a previous poster, Fu also means luck) Good day.

Tempe Stud75
05-08-08, 22:52
Hehehehe. Sorry, I couldn't help it. It's from a movie if you haven't heard it before. You sure are a softy and I can't help but think maybe it's softies like you who, through your big heart, drive dream prices up. You will hopefully understand me better as you read, and re-read if necessary, my unfortunate dissertations breaking down my previous comments. We're always talking within reason. A reasonable exchange. Afterall, we're not communists. On the other hand, I wouldn't complain if one were willing to take next to nothing though. Would you? Or would you cough up more in the name of charity? Actually, I just thought of something. By dating the dreams, you may not have been paying for each of the dreams and would therefore be cheaper than the staunchest of negotiators. So, the rest of us dreamers were supporting your dreams while you were getting freebies? You are not as noble as you feel. You should be ashamed of yourself for taking advantage of those delicate, innocent little creatures. Letting them give themselves to you for free. Love doesn't put food on the table back in the mother-land.

Before you go crazy, I am, for the most part, being playful. The comments above actually have some truth to them, but the obvious sarcasim is just for fun reading. It's been a little heated in here and I couldn't help but make light of the subject.

Since negotiations seem to be an interesting topic in this forum, let's all talk about it. Constructively of course! Looking at your point of not trying to negotiate a more reasonable tender in your dream. Why not? They are certainly there to coerce as much out of your pocket as possible and they rarely, if ever, are the timid and docile flowers you seem to view them as. Also, if a deal isn't acceptable enough for them to offer their most prized possession to you, they won't, or don't have to accept it. Of course, there maybe a few gems in the ruff that a few of us codependent dreamers feel the urge to shelter once-in-a-while, albeit for selfish reasons.

Though I'm glad my 'post counter' is racking up faster than a dream session full of off-menu goodies, I'm getting tired of typing and would like to get back to browsing and dreaming for while, if it's all the same to you. Thanks again to all who have suited up for a round or two. I wish you all Fu. (to a previous poster, Fu also means luck) Good day.Is this guy for real? I don't think I am a "softie" but just a "human being". Yes, I had a relationship with one of "them", as you so eloquently described "them". I don't consider myself noble either, just a regular guy with real feelings, just like those women have. Oh, and I know I should have turned down the free "dreams" and instead offered to $$ each time because that is what you would have done, right? lol

Tempe Stud75
05-09-08, 01:07
I had a lovely dream today about about a place called Taiwan Massage on East Baseline Rd. In Tempe right on the Mesa line. I entered and the window slid open and revealed Alisha (30, 5'5", 120 lbs, small perky breasts, nice round rump, about a 6/10). I asked for an hour but she said "30 minute only today, maybe hour if no busy". I forked over 40 hugs for a half hour and was led to my pleasure stable. Nice massage, about 10 minutes then the flip. Light touching for 5 min, some wandering to my soldier which now stood at attention, and a little giggling and eyebrow raising on her part which led me to dream about a little HJ action, which I inquired about and was told 60 hugs would do the trick. I forked over the hugs and she proceeded to lube up those soft hands and go to work on my shaft. Her technique was good and I exploded in her hand, then she proceeded with a nice cleanup and some small talk. All in all, I got 30 minutes for 100 hugs and enjoyed myself thoroughly. I left feeling refreshed and successful in the thought that I had a great dream and TOFTT!

Dick North
05-09-08, 17:34
I had a lovely dream today about about a place called Taiwan Massage on East Baseline Rd. ... I left feeling refreshed and successful in the thought that I had a great dream and TOFTT!
Nice report, but not exactly a TOFTT, I have read previous reviews of this place and visited there myself.
Just as a reminder to all, when you are looking at a particular thread eg 'Massage Parlor Reports', you can access a search for that very specific thread in the upper right corner of the window and gain some intel about your specific targeted opportunity very quickly.
I personally use it prior to any new adventure. It is very helpful, especially with some of the current LE activity.
Take care all and be safe.
DN

Tempe Stud75
05-23-08, 00:14
Hi!

I'm coming to Phoenix for first time end of the month. Any tip for escort or advice? It seems very quiet in Phoenix?

ThanksIt's not quiet at all. You might try reading this thread it is filled with tons of wonderful info.

Tempe Stud75
05-25-08, 05:52
Tried calling her the other week a few times. She texted back to stop calling, she doesn't want to see me. What the f***! Only thing I can reason is that I negotiated the price with her briefly. She didn't seem to mind at the time. Really is to bad as she was fantastic. Anyone else have any problems hooking up with her?That's funny as after I dreamt of her the first time, she called me daily at some crazy hours to hook up. Finally, I stopped answering and the calls stopped. Then again, this was right at the beginning and she was trying to get money together for her apartment. Also, she may have enough regular clientele at this time. The last thing I can think of is that there was talk of her hitting the meth pipe which could explain her erratic behavior. Anyway, although she was good, there are plenty of "fish" in the Craigslist Sea and if she wants to build a reputation for herself as being stuck up and irritable, it won't take long for us mongers to get the word out! As I see it, it's her problem not yours.

Tempe Stud75
06-07-08, 01:14
Had this dream of a native american girl named Stephanie last night. Said she was navajo, 22y.o., about 5'5", 130lbs., long black hair. She came to see me at my place. Started out with a CBJ which was so, so, then went to cowgirl, then missionary, then back to cowgirl till I exploded in her. She is not shaved, has very cute young face. But I could smell the liquor on her as I was sucking on her tits. She was clean like she just showered. Very nice girl, had bruises on her arm. I would rate her as average, for 1/2 hr. companionship it was $.5. She said she has an incall location. That is what I have, happy hunting out there.

OU812

http://phoenix.craigslist.org/ers/708148567.htmlWow!

I was totally turned on by this pic.

Thanks for the post, I think I will be dreaming of this one soon.

I've never had Nava-Ho!

OU812
06-09-08, 01:56
Wow!

I was totally turned on by this pic.

Thanks for the post, I think I will be dreaming of this one soon.

I've never had Nava-Ho!

LOL! I like that one TempeStud75. Let us know how your dream goes.

OU812

Tempe Stud75
06-14-08, 09:31
Went to Asian Acupressure to give them one last chance. The girl who greeted me looked like she had some kind of degenerative facial disease. Another girl came around the corner who looked as white as a corpse. I'm outta there, dude. These girls would make more money collecting tin cans.I live close by to Asian Acupressure on Baseline and I started dreaming about it in early February. It was great, the girls were sexy and nice, and the prices were reasonable. I even met a therapist in there and we dated for about three weeks. Lisa, the girl I was seeing, just up and disappeared one day and since then the place was not the same. I even went there a couple of times after that and was told "we massage only"! My theory is that Lisa had some hand in managing the place or maybe even ownership and upon her leaving, someone new took over who obviously wasn't as "skilled" at running an AMP as she was. At any rate, with the reviews it has been getting, I don't think it will be around much longer. Also, Lisa told me once that they were affiliated with Asian Town massage on Power Road, which has gotten good reviews. I won't be dreaming of Asian Acupressure anymore either, since my money is too hard earned to be spent on corpses and sickly looking therapists!

Tempe Stud75
06-19-08, 09:03
This place is legit but if you are expecting a ggod massage, you'll not disappoint.Could you please clarify this? Does this mean they are legit as in you can only get a massage? Is the massage bad but the dream good? I can't make heads or tails out of this.

Tempe Stud75
07-19-08, 23:49
I just saw this girl on CL and I thought that 80 hugs for 30 min FS might be a great deal! Maybe too good to be true, so I am asking my fellow experts here on USASG for any info.

Tempe Stud75
08-10-08, 12:52
Am a bit curious as I have visited numerous Glendale establishments including ANFU and have never been asked to sign in or to present ID.

Phreddie's situation may be that he looks young? like a cop? otherwise I don't get it since he gained entry without an ID.
Your point about the dentist office is what continues to amaze me about some of the amps. Why would they set up an amp facility in a conspicuous high traffic location? I don't get that one either.

On a related issue, according to the Arizona Republic page 1 section B, Aug 6, 2008, a major prostitution ring was busted recently and the City plans to prosecute "the thousands of johns whose names were found in clientele ledgers".
This was a high-class operation so I know that the john names were most likely legitimate. I have considered engaging an escort service in places like DC, but the quality girls will always demand an ID. Even without that, you have to give a name in a lot of cases so that they can visit your room.

Nuff said ... do not present your ID to any amp worker, sw or escort.

Take care all

DN

As far as the city prosecuting all clientele in those ledgers, I doubt they could do it. First and foremost, much more evidence is required than just a signature in a book. A videotape would even be sketchy unless it was super high quality. Secondly, I doubt the city would be able to expend the resources needed to arrest and prosecute 1000's of "suspected" johns. Unless they had a therapist who could without a doubt say she "provided" for you, they would not even consider charging you. Furthermore, any lawyer worth his/her salt could discredit a witness of that caliber and have the charges dismissed, and don't think the city prosecutors don't know that. So, I guess I am saying that there is no way you would be prosecuted just for signing a book, and if you were, just get a halfway decent lawyer and you would be easily vindicated. As far as giving your real I.D. to a provider or therapist, well, that is just plain negligence and stupidity on your part. If the amps in Glendale require ID, I would suggest visiting one of the several dozen amps in Mesa or Tempe which do not require anything but three crisp Andrew Jackson's!

Dick North
08-11-08, 17:20
As far as the city prosecuting all clientele in those ledgers, I doubt they could do it. First and foremost, much more evidence is required than just a signature in a book. A videotape would even be sketchy unless it was super high quality. Secondly, I doubt the city would be able to expend the resources needed to arrest and prosecute 1000's of "suspected" johns. Unless they had a therapist who could without a doubt say she "provided" for you, they would not even consider charging you. Furthermore, any lawyer worth his/her salt could discredit a witness of that caliber and have the charges dismissed, and don't think the city prosecutors don't know that. So, I guess I am saying that there is no way you would be prosecuted just for signing a book, and if you were, just get a halfway decent lawyer and you would be easily vindicated. As far as giving your real I.D. to a provider or therapist, well, that is just plain negligence and stupidity on your part. If the amps in Glendale require ID, I would suggest visiting one of the several dozen amps in Mesa or Tempe which do not require anything but three crisp Andrew Jackson's!
You made some good points and I do think that many of us recognize that we could beat the charges

The HUGE problem as I see it is that if a police agency were to contact you (or your family) as part of their investigation, well then hellfire could ensue with your SO, family, employer etc.

Ever had a crockpot used as a high velocity missile aimed at your noggin?

You might want to review the case with the DC Madam and see what information was allowed to be made public. All phone records, names etc are now on the internet ... and most likely, some of those individuals were never prosecuted (but some are now probably 'toast')

In my most fucking humble opinion ... stay off the radar screen and never reveal your identity to a provider and that includes drivers license, credit cards etc.
Even a phone call to an AMP provides a traceable record, unless you have a 'buy by the minute' phone.
DN

Tempe Stud75
08-31-08, 14:28
Called up "Amanda" yesterday from CL. She looked great and had a low rate $.20. She answered the phone and was very polite but sounded suspicious. She began telling me a story about how her back yard at her house was all dug up(something about tree roots going under her home???) and she was staying at a hotel for a few days and she knows that a lot of LE stings are set up at hotels but that she is definitely not one of those stings(WTF?)!!! Ok, already I am suspicious. She says come right over and gives me the directions. (A Radisson in Tempe) I am really suspicious but I live nearby so I decide to play along. She gives me the room number so I pull into the parking lot and just sit and wait. The time we had agreed on goes by so I wait and sure enough she starts blowing my prepaid up. "Where are you"? and "I really need the money" and "I am definitely legit, don't worry about getting busted" Ok, now I am positive it is LE so I take off and call a regular provider and have a great time for a few roses more. The moral of the story is this guys; If it seems to good to be true, it probably is and also Always think with the big head and not the little one. Let's keep our wits about us guys, because when you get lax is when bad things happen. Just wanted to share some info.

Wally3349
08-31-08, 19:48
Called up "Amanda" yesterday from CL. She looked great and had a low rate $. 20. She answered the phone and was very polite but sounded suspicious. She began telling me a story about how her back yard at her house was all dug up (something about tree roots going under her home? ) and she was staying at a hotel for a few days and she knows that a lot of LE stings are set up at hotels but that she is definitely not one of those stings (WTF? )! Ok, already I am suspicious. She says come right over and gives me the directions. (A Radisson in Tempe) I am really suspicious but I live nearby so I decide to play along. She gives me the room number so I pull into the parking lot and just sit and wait. The time we had agreed on goes by so I wait and sure enough she starts blowing my prepaid up. "Where are you"? And "I really need the money" and "I am definitely legit, don't worry about getting busted" Ok, now I am positive it is LE so I take off and call a regular provider and have a great time for a few roses more. The moral of the story is this guys; If it seems to good to be true, it probably is and also Always think with the big head and not the little one. Let's keep our wits about us guys, because when you get lax is when bad things happen. Just wanted to share some info. Amanda is a long term advertiser on CL. Doubtful, but possible, she is LE, but I have read many unkind reviews, so possibly for an unrelated reason you came out for the better yesterday.

Tempe Stud75
09-01-08, 07:00
Amanda is a long term advertiser on CL. Doubtful, but possible, she is LE, but I have read many unkind reviews, so possibly for an unrelated reason you came out for the better yesterday.
I would like to read some of the reviews, and as a matter of fact, I would like to know where are the best places to read reviews about Valley providers?

Wally3349
09-01-08, 09:49
I would like to read some of the reviews, and as a matter of fact, I would like to know where are the best places to read reviews about Valley providers?Just have seen writeups on CL about her, not on a real review site.

Check out TER for more.

Tempe Stud75
09-17-08, 12:44
Guys,
Who is your all time favorite EVER? The hottest provider you've ever seen?

Mine would have to be Bebe. HOT blond off of CL a couple of years ago. 19 years old, perfect body and face. 10/10 in every way possible.

Just taking a friendly poll for the hell of it...
My ATF would have to be Lisa, a Chinese girl I picked up out of Asian Acupressure in Mesa. We ended up dating for three weeks and I got tons of freebies!!! (4'11", 98 lbs, petite, b cup)

Member #4710
09-17-08, 18:24
My ATF would have to be Lisa, a Chinese girl I picked up out of Asian Acupressure in Mesa. We ended up dating for three weeks and I got tons of freebies!!! (4'11", 98 lbs, petite, b cup)Wow - is she still around?

Tempe Stud75
09-18-08, 13:52
Wow - is she still around?
Unfortunately, she moved to LA to open an AMP with her sister, but should I move to LA, I'll be looking her up!!!

Tempe Stud75
09-18-08, 13:57
I just thought I could get this forum going again. Anyone from Tempe want to talk about any AMP dreams? SW action? CL reviews? Let's get it started again fellow Tempe mongers!

Dick Stiiff
09-19-08, 01:17
I just thought I could get this forum going again. Anyone from Tempe want to talk about any AMP dreams? SW action? CL reviews? Let's get it started again fellow Tempe mongers!Why isn't there any AMP's in Tempe? I have to go to Mesa or Phoenix to enjoy the pleasures of a fine massage. Granted, this isn't a big problem. I will drive across town to check out a good report from the Phoenix forum. I am guessing it is a licensing or permit issue. Anybody know how Tempe keeps AMP's from setting up shop?

Tempe Stud75
09-21-08, 23:27
Years ago I answered an escort add and it was a setup. I arrived like you gave her $ than some dude came into the room and screaming at me to get the ‘Fuck Out’. Well at that time in my life I was rather compulsive and worked as a bouncer in a real rough night club in east LA and had learned to react to dangerous satiations with out thought it was a means of survival. I looked at the dude a pathetic puny white guy with his hat on sideways a tank top with some stupid gang logo on it and a club in his hand. With out a thought I punched him in the face with all I had. He must have flew backwards six of seven feet and hit the wall and slid to the floor, I thought O fuck I killed him? He was a ridicules mess blood all over the place; I bet he never was right again. The girl was screaming you killed him he’s my husband. I went over to him bent down could see he was breathing to my relief. I then pulled his walled out of his pocket as he was waking up I looked into his walled and their was a huge wade of money I mean fucking enormous how he keep it in the walled is a mystery. I took it. She screamed that’s our money you #@#$ I replied not now how’s it fell to get ‘Fucked’? Then her old man came around jumped up ran out the door while she was screaming at him. This is a fucking fantastic memory. I have never told it to anyone but here I’m anonymous.

I’m much older now and would not recommend doing this I’m lucky I didn’t get shoot or thrown in jell. But it was fun and in the end when I got home I had almost $5000.00 lots of $20.00, $50.00 and some $100.00 of theirs I’m not a thief but they tried to rob me and I just reacted. Once again if it happened again I hope I would just leave but at that moment in time I was alive.

PS I bet that pimp thought twice the next time he was in on a rip-off. That was a lot of money I can only imagine how many guys those two had ripped off to get that much money they must have many enemies. That’s a dangerous life to live!

Thanks for letting me relive a memory.

Hopelessly Horny
The as*hole probably went out and bought a gun so he could do it right the next time! LOL. Gonna go see Losie tomorrow and have a great dream!!!

Tempe Stud75
09-22-08, 14:15
I called up Amanda from CL yesterday. She looked real cute in the pic. Petite with short blond hair and perky titties. She was staying at a hotel at the corner of McLintock and Scottsdale Rd. I arrived at her room and when she opened the door I was horrified. She was a fat, disgusting mess! She asked if I wanted to come in and I replied that she looked nothing like her picture and I would give her 20 bucks for a bj but that was about it. I told her she was a fat pig and nobody would pay $.20 for anything with her and she should stop false advertising on CL! I started to walk away and she flung the door open and proceeded to follow me into the parking lot. She was screaming at the top of her fat lungs something about I wasn't man enough to f*ck her! There was a group of hot looking college girls unloading from a tour bus into the lobby and they were looking at us and pointing and laughing. It was SO embarrassing. Anyway, stay away from Amanda because she is a hideous troll!

StreetFiend
09-22-08, 16:42
I called up Amanda from CL yesterday. She looked real cute in the pic. Petite with short blond hair and perky titties. She was staying at a hotel at the corner of McLintock and Scottsdale Rd. I arrived at her room and when she opened the door I was horrified. She was a fat, disgusting mess! She asked if I wanted to come in and I replied that she looked nothing like her picture and I would give her 20 bucks for a bj but that was about it. I told her she was a fat pig and nobody would pay $.20 for anything with her and she should stop false advertising on CL! I started to walk away and she flung the door open and proceeded to follow me into the parking lot. She was screaming at the top of her fat lungs something about I wasn't man enough to f*ck her! There was a group of hot looking college girls unloading from a tour bus into the lobby and they were looking at us and pointing and laughing. It was SO embarrassing. Anyway, stay away from Amanda because she is a hideous troll!

Tempe Stud, you did the right thing even if you were embarrased. Bait and swithes are unacceptable. In fact, they f*cking p*ss me off. I have the perfect provider for you that will help you forget this incident. Lexi, I already tried her out and she is good to go. Read my review below.

Tempe Stud75
09-23-08, 17:25
I had the day off from work and I was sitting on the couch at home watching the tube and I nodded out and had a wonderful dream. My dream was about Losie, an older but quite attractive Asian therapist who likes to bring a lot of "joy" to her customers. I was shown the room and told Losie would be in in about 5 minutes and was given a bottle of water and told to relax. I overheard another customer having a good time in the other room with his therapist (it was probably Pepe- LOL) so I got good and ready for the rest of my dream. I decided to try a different approach this time. I laid a donation down on top of the towel warmer and lay face up instead of face down. Losie entered about 10 minutes later and when she saw my position, she smiled and walked right over to the towel warmer and then opened one of the drawers and came back with a cover. She asked if I wanted a massage first and I said no, just some extra time with her instead. She took the donation, left the room and I slid on the cover and stood up. When she came back in and saw me standing at attention, she laid down on the table and spread her legs for me. I decided to pass on DATY after what I had just heard in the next room figuring she might not be that fresh, instead I pulled her to the end of the table and stood up and pounded her until I exploded. She gave me a business card with her cell on it and said to call her directly next time before coming in, so I think she may be branching out on her own sometime soon. That's fine with me. When I awoke, I found myself back on the couch watching TV again and fondly remembering my dream. Now it's time for some real sleep!

Tempe Stud75
09-23-08, 19:25
Why isn't there any AMP's in Tempe? I have to go to Mesa or Phoenix to enjoy the pleasures of a fine massage. Granted, this isn't a big problem. I will drive across town to check out a good report from the Phoenix forum. I am guessing it is a licensing or permit issue. Anybody know how Tempe keeps AMP's from setting up shop?
I did not know there were no amps in Tempe, are you sure? Now that you mention it, I have not seen any Amps in Tempe. I live on Baseline on the Mesa line so there are many within a few miles of home so I guess it was never a problem for me.

Az Dude
09-23-08, 20:22
I overheard another customer having a good time in the other room with his therapist (it was probably Pepe- LOL)

Nope.. it was the 'Dude' ;-) I had this same dream just after my lunch today, and given the timing of the post well uh I'm just sayin.

I dreamt of an asian, easy on the eyes with a nice body. Plus in my dream, there was $5+ off the door fee (NewTimes ad)

In my dream she kept asking me how I knew her name..
I said 'Joe' told me.. :-) then she asked if my friend was a mechanic,
"of course" I replied

Then I woke up!?

I'm stuck on CL gals though, better 'bang' for your buck so to
speak. But, Lexi hasnt posted today, and hasnt returned calls either,
oh well!

Tempe Stud75
09-23-08, 23:27
"Joy, gentle friends, joy and fresh days of love accompany your hearts!"

Theseus, in A Midsummer Night’s Dream, act 5, scene 1, lines 29-30.

I think if too many people experience joyful dreams at once, it's called mass hysteria. I hope we keep the goose that laid the golden egg alive.
Here's one of my own: "Joy, Joy and more joy, I have found a new toy. Each and every time I play, I want to go back again the next day!!!"

Denton
09-24-08, 00:15

Amusingly, she appears to be using her real picture on Craigslist today for the first time in months.

Pepe57
09-24-08, 00:36
I could not resist. Sat then Sun repeat. Oh how I love to be squezzed after the dream. Safe and Orgasmic, very wonderful dream.
Pepe

Here's one of my own: "Joy, Joy and more joy, I have found a new toy. Each and every time I play, I want to go back again the next day!!!"

Tempe Stud75
09-25-08, 13:38
You can have great dreams at the following Amps: Asian Acupressure- Baseline & Don Carlos-Mesa; Joy Massage - Baseline & Dobson - Mesa; Angel Massage- W. Broadway -Mesa; and Taiwan Massage-Baseline & Price in Mesa. These are the ones I frequent. They are close to home and all have been good experiences.

Tempe Stud75
09-25-08, 15:07
Saw this girl on CL today. She goes by the name Cherri. She is absolutelly gorgeous and I popped a woodie just staring at her pic. I am dying to TOFFT. Please let me know if anyone has any experiences with her. This girl has to be TGTBT!

Tempe Stud75
09-25-08, 18:15
I dreamed that I called my little wet Asian princess today on her cell and she said to come by and that she was the only girl working. I went in a little after noon and after I paid for a half hour I was led to the room by mama-san and in popped Losie about two minutes later. She was all smiles to see me and she bounced over to the table and knelt down and gave me a peck on the lips. She asked if I wanted the massage today and I said a little would be nice. She nodded her head yes and began to give me a nice rubdown, paying close attention to the boys and my buttocks and neighboring areas. After about ten minutes I flipped over without being asked and when she saw me standing at attention she began to giggle. I always leave my donation on the towel warmer before the session begins to avoid interruption. I pushed her dress up over her hot, round ass and then I pulled her panties down to her knees. She spread her feet apart and let me roam in between her cheeks and and between her legs. She was already soaked and I began massaging her hot spot and she closed her eyes and started to moan. She got so wet it was dripping down my fingers and wrist. She was stroking me and massaging the boys all the while moaning and grinding against my hand. I told her to get a cover from the drawer and she put it on me with her mouth (great technique, I might add) and she began giving me a fabulous cbj while I fingered her from behind. I sat up and she allowed me to take her dress all the way off. I began sucking on her supple breasts and finally I couldn't take it anymore. I got behind her and bent her over the massage table and railed on her from behind. I could tell she was into it because she was moaning and slamming herself backward against me as I thrusted into her. I finally exploded and slumped onto the table fully out of breath from one of the best dreams I have ever had about an Amp experience. I looked over and Losie was slumped over the table still standing up with her eyes closed and a huge smile on her face! I asked her to get up and get me a hot towel. I almost asked her to go and make me a sandwich too!!!

Tempe Stud75
09-25-08, 20:53
Interesting post.
I applaud any experience like the one that you had, however many of us have had similar experiences and decided that they are better left to memory.
But the members of this forum have to make a choice. Deliver 'Penthouse quality' posts or deliver enough basics to help fellow mongers.

In the recent words of a respected member of this forum:

IMHO

Take care all

DN
I think some more detail is necessary sometimes in helping fellow mongers decide on a dream. Also, since I have a good job, nice car and am very good looking, I have been able to have relationships outside of the AMP with a few of the girls. I have gotten tons of freebies and I am currently working on Losie. Not to mention that the more business I can provide her with, the happier she is and more likely to give me what I want. In the end, I am really only out for me anyway. As are all of you. As far as LE goes, well, this is all just fiction and fantasy. None of it is real. I doubt Sheriff Joke would waste his time on a post filled with ficticious stories.

Tempe Stud75
09-26-08, 15:45
Just spoke to Losie on the phone. We had a nice conversation and then she said that she would be going in to work at 7pm tonight. I told her I would call back after I got out of work and we could make an appointment. I will be thinking of her all day. I can't wait to take a ride on that ridiculously wet slip n' slide! I know that when I get out of work I will be ready for a nap and hopefully a great dream of Losie! I was wondering if anyone would like to discuss relationships outside of the Amp with some of the girls. As I have had a few, I was wondering if anyone would like to swap stories. Feel free to PM me anytime.

Dick North
09-26-08, 17:29
I think some more detail is necessary sometimes in helping fellow mongers decide on a dream. Also, since I have a good job, nice car and am very good looking, I have been able to have relationships outside of the AMP with a few of the girls. I have gotten tons of freebies and I am currently working on Losie. Not to mention that the more business I can provide her with, the happier she is and more likely to give me what I want. In the end, I am really only out for me anyway. As are all of you. As far as LE goes, well, this is all just fiction and fantasy. None of it is real. I doubt Sheriff Joke would waste his time on a post filled with ficticious stories.
Mr Tempe Stud75, Just curious since you have announced yourself to be (and I quote) "since I have a good job, nice car and am very good looking".
What if the rest of us mongers do not match your personal characteristics?
What if we have "a shitty job, a crappy car and are 'butt-ugly'"
Are we to expect the same successes that you claim to have had?
So are you talking down to us? What is your point?

Also, to believe that LE does not watch these posts is foolhardy.

Take care all

DN

Tempe Stud75
09-27-08, 14:36
I had a great dream that I talked to a provider I have been seeing at a local Amp and I had a nice outside encounter. I received a call from one of my regular providers that she was hungry and bored and would be getting off of work at 11:30 PM. She asked if I had a car since she had no transportation and was sleeping at the AMP. I rolled in and picked up my friend at 11:30 and she proceeded to tell me she wanted breakfast at Denny's. I took her to the restaurat and threw some eggs and coffee down her throat and we talked. She talked about how unhappy she was and how it was so uncomfortable sleeping on a massage table and how she would love to sleep in a real bed away from the AMP. Bingo, there's the lead in. I never take them back to my place right away for fear of being robbed or that they are staking me out to see what I have. I suggested a Super 8 motel I always use in Tempe and she agreed. I got the room and we went in and got comfortable just laying together and cuddling on the bed and watching TV and talking. After about 90 minutes she said she was tired and wanted to go to bed. I turned off the TV and we got down to sleeping clothes and got under the covers. She put her head on my chest and I put my arms around her. After about 5 minutes of silence and me thinking that I just bought her breakfast and a room for nothing, she put her mouth against my ear and asked, "Do you want me?" I said "Oh yes, badly, you are so beautiful." We started kissing and I got three pops in before the sun came up. Overall money spent- Breakfast $30, Room $69, Gas $15=$114, not bad and a promise to see me again!

Tempe Stud75
09-28-08, 13:31
The owner of the avalon reads this board. She sent me a pm asking me to take down my review of the saran wrap BJ.
I'm sorry guys, but if we are going to let owners of Amps and providers dictate what we put in this forum, then what good is it? All of the stories here are ficticious anyway, so having the owner of an Amp tell you to take away a post is foolish. The whole point of this forum is to provide information about where good "dreams" can be had. I say the Constitution still rules here in the good old USA, and freedom of speech is still an amendment, isn't it? Let's get real fellas.

Phxguydb
09-29-08, 01:51
I'm sorry guys, but if we are going to let owners of Amps and providers dictate what we put in this forum, then what good is it? All of the stories here are ficticious anyway, so having the owner of an Amp tell you to take away a post is foolish. The whole point of this forum is to provide information about where good "dreams" can be had. I say the Constitution still rules here in the good old USA, and freedom of speech is still an amendment, isn't it? Let's get real fellas.I did not take my post down or revise it, so I'm not sure what your problem is.

Tempe Stud75
09-29-08, 16:00
I also agree with DN. Sometimes something as simple as I would return vs. I would not return is almost all you need to know for the general board. Spelling out BBBJ, FS, BBBJCIM is just a little too much information if LE is reading this board. What would LE do if you just said, great dream, I would recommend? Are they going to rush down there are raid the place? Probably not. If you supply all the details they will be on to that place.
As if LE does not know what BBBJCIM means. I am pretty sure they also know what a great dream means. Anyway, I read an article the other day that talks about a special bureau that monitors all internet forums. USASG was one of them as well as TER and myredbook.com. It is part of the FBI but is accessable to all local and state LE agencies. It goes on to state that it will only notify a local LE department if there is mention of human trafficking or any other kind of sex slavery. It is up to the local LE agency to decide if they will take action on a prostitution accusation. Basically, just by mentioning the name of the MP is risking having it noticed by LE. However, the good news is, I have never read anything about a bust stemming from a forum post. Mostly complaints by local business owners and undercover stings account for that.

Dick North
09-29-08, 17:59
As if LE does not know what BBBJCIM means. I am pretty sure they also know what a great dream means. Anyway, I read an article the other day that talks about a special bureau that monitors all internet forums. USASG was one of them as well as TER and myredbook.com. It is part of the FBI but is accessable to all local and state LE agencies. It goes on to state that it will only notify a local LE department if there is mention of human trafficking or any other kind of sex slavery. It is up to the local LE agency to decide if they will take action on a prostitution accusation. Basically, just by mentioning the name of the MP is risking having it noticed by LE. However, the good news is, I have never read anything about a bust stemming from a forum post. Mostly complaints by local business owners and undercover stings account for that.
Mr Tempe Stud75
You seem to be contradicting yourself. At first, you were very cavalier in your confidence that these posts are all fiction and therefore are non-events. Now you seem confident that LE would know how to interpret the contents of such posts.
Which one is it? Is the 'dream idea' bogus? Is the 'fiction' disclaimer worthless? Does LE really view this board?
Let me offer a few cautions and since I am not yet comfortable with you, I will be brief.
1. I do believe that LE (local & Federal) monitor these boards. In the 'Black Wednesday' case in DC. the local newspapers published the essence of USG posts and monger aliases.
2. As regards LE involvement with AMPS. I have been involved twice and was cautioned to state that "I only received a massage". Nuff said.
3. As regards posting, I have stated this several times. The best method of posting is to give the USG members enough of the details of your experience so that they may evaluate and determine if they would like to pursue the same opportunity. Any monger has to evaluate whether they just want to share the basics or inflate their own egos with ridiculous accounts. The downside to the latter is scorn from the USG community and the damage to a monger's credibility.
4. The most damaging post is the one that contributes to the 'piling on' effect where there are so many posts regarding a provider or facility, that undue attention is drawn to that location.

We are all in this hobby for one purpose and I hope that all of us keep that in mind.

DN

Tempe Stud75
09-30-08, 01:23
Mr Tempe Stud75
You seem to be contradicting yourself. At first, you were very cavalier in your confidence that these posts are all fiction and therefore are non-events. Now you seem confident that LE would know how to interpret the contents of such posts.
Which one is it? Is the 'dream idea' bogus? Is the 'fiction' disclaimer worthless? Does LE really view this board?
Let me offer a few cautions and since I am not yet comfortable with you, I will be brief.
1. I do believe that LE (local & Federal) monitor these boards. In the 'Black Wednesday' case in DC. the local newspapers published the essence of USG posts and monger aliases.
2. As regards LE involvement with AMPS. I have been involved twice and was cautioned to state that "I only received a massage". Nuff said.
3. As regards posting, I have stated this several times. The best method of posting is to give the USG members enough of the details of your experience so that they may evaluate and determine if they would like to pursue the same opportunity. Any monger has to evaluate whether they just want to share the basics or inflate their own egos with ridiculous accounts. The downside to the latter is scorn from the USG community and the damage to a monger's credibility.
4. The most damaging post is the one that contributes to the 'piling on' effect where there are so many posts regarding a provider or facility, that undue attention is drawn to that location.

We are all in this hobby for one purpose and I hope that all of us keep that in mind.

DN
Whatever, anyway, check out this hilarious PM I got from some idiotic AMP owner today!
Tempe Stud75,

I know you are a good man and a good customer to any of AMP......However if you post review and too provocative none of us will appreciated of your reviewed......We only want a good review and normal things from you or to anyone in here........Please my only advice to you is if you don't like the place that you visit just post a simple message you don't have to be details about it because you are hurting a lot of us and the business......If you receive a good service and more service from the technician please just keep it to yourself.....or you can private email your buddy list from here.......Just post simple about the place that you just have visited and if they want more details they can ask you and you can send it by private email....We are only trying to protect our business........No more business no more place for you to hang around and you will just be stuck at house with your wife or your girlfriend(s) and you will never be happy with them because they cannot provide like AMP provided for you....So please we want discrete and clean review from you and please ask the others the same...........We love your business with us and we are looking forward to see you again..........We don't like harassment from LE you have to understand if the LE show up without any invitation it does not look good in public eyes also the building owner(s) they don't like any trouble in their facility if they heard trouble report from LE they will ask us to leave and closed the business. We invest lots of money in this type of business we spend lots of money just for advertising the business and providing nice and friendly technician and then all of sudden one trouble from LE everything is gone and it hurts and some owners die from heart attack or humiliations from every body specially from relatives so please understand our situation becoming AMP owner(s) is not that easy maybe later on you will become a business owner(s) and you will feel the pressure from your customer(s) I tell you right now lots, lots, and lots of headache.......Thank you for your time....

Tempe Stud75
09-30-08, 13:41
Stopped by Asian Acupressure today on Baseline on the Tempe/Mesa border. Saw Tina. Terrible massage but on the flip I negotiated 60 for a gorgeous bare back! I nutted and was out. Nice short, quick, dream. She was about 5'8", nice round bottom. Big perky ta-ta's. Overall an 8 on my scale.

Tempe Stud75
09-30-08, 18:03
Has anyone been to shea massage in Scottsdale?
There is a review for Shea Massage a week or so back on here. Also, while perusing CL, I saw an ad for a girl who says she works there 3 days a week, so I am assuming extras are offered.

Pepe57
09-30-08, 18:48
Was that BBBJCIM for the 60?
Pepe

Stopped by Asian Acupressure today on Baseline on the Tempe/Mesa border. Saw Tina. Terrible massage but on the flip I negotiated 60 for a gorgeous bare back! I nutted and was out. Nice short, quick, dream. She was about 5'8", nice round bottom. Big perky ta-ta's. Overall an 8 on my scale.

Chilly Willy
09-30-08, 20:25
Whatever, anyway, check out this hilarious PM I got from some idiotic AMP owner today!

Calling an AMP owner "idiotic" can have a way of coming back to haunt even the richest, best-looking of us. Some people call it "karma"...

Tempe Stud75
10-01-08, 00:40
Was that BBBJCIM for the 60?
Pepe
No CIM but the blow was for 60, so the total was massage & blow for $.20. She massaged my cornhole and nuts too and it was great.

Tempe Stud75
10-01-08, 02:19
Has anyone else been contabted via PM by a KikayGinger and asked to remove their posts and told by her that she and other business owners (the owner of Avalon specifically) are trying to shut down USASG because it is too dirty?

Admin
10-01-08, 15:54
Greetings everyone,

Kikay Ginger forwarded several threatening PM's she has received from Tempe Stud75 today, the authenticity of which I have verified.

Generally, I tend to ignore complaints from providers about forum member's posts, but these PMs appear to be authored by a very disturbed person.

However, even though my initial reaction is to ban Tempe Stud75 for using racist language, threatening violence against another forum member, and for threatening to report a forum member to the police for criminal prosecution, it's possible that perhaps I've missed something.

Therefor, I leave it to the Forum members to express their opinions, so tell me what you think I should do in this situation.

You may review these PM's and offer your input in a new thread titled "Tempe Stud75's threats against Kikay Ginger", which you may review at:

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?t=5796

Thanks,

Jackson

Dick Stiiff
10-02-08, 00:04
You can have great dreams at the following Amps: Asian Acupressure- Baseline & Don Carlos-Mesa; Joy Massage - Baseline & Dobson - Mesa; Angel Massage- W. Broadway -Mesa; and Taiwan Massage-Baseline & Price in Mesa. These are the ones I frequent. They are close to home and all have been good experiences.Those AMP are close, and I too have enjoyed a massage or two at these AMPS that are close to home. I was curious why Tempe doesn't have an AMP at every other strip mall like some parts of Mesa and Phoenix. Maybe rents are too high? Too difficult to get business permits? Unfriendly LE environment? Just tossing this out there for discussion. Keep it safe.

Tempe Stud75
10-02-08, 13:34
i'm disturbed? Anybody that refers to themself as mongers are disturbed. End of story. I don't like being told what to say. This is American and I spent 18 months in Iraq fighting for the right to say what I want. Nobody tells me what to say or do. Especially niot you ridiculous losers. None of you could get a woman without paying if you wanted to. I'm disturbed? At least I don't cruise around Mesa looking to pay an aids ridden ***** for sex! That's disturbed!!!

Tempe Stud75
10-02-08, 13:55
Ok, since you all want to make me the bad guy, that's fine. Many of you have PM'd with me and know me. Kikay Ginger contacted me several times and threatened me before I ever told her anything. She said that she has had a meeting with other AMP owners and they have decided that this forum should be shut down. Also, I was called several names before I even started replying to her. It is pretty weak if you are going to allow AMP owners to instigate trouble and then get members banned. Who's next on her list? Here is one post where she calls me names and says "one day you will have bad service at an amp because we are going to have a meeting". All I had done to this point was to write her back and say that I would not remove my post. All I am saying is none of you have the facts. And Mr. Dick North, since you consider yourself the all-righteous monger, FYI, I am not a druggie or an alcoholic. Here is the pm from her:

Tempe Stud75.....

I think you are the undercover LE in here you are not making this easy...All you doing is asking for trouble.....I'm not here to make any trouble from you or from any one else......Just because we all Chinese AMP and you have to be mean to us you have no hearts what so ever and you have no respect from us.......Meaning you have no respect to yourself you come to AMP and do your bad habit to one of the technician and then posted in here,,,,,,,You think that make a good man I don't think so...to me i think you are a dirty man and you are dirty undercover LE we hate your job(s)....you are a bad undercover.....you know the good undercover they treat the girls nice without soliciting from the technician....One of this day you will receive a bad service from any AMP because we will have meeting soon and topic9s) will be no service from any members from here I will try my power to contact The USASexGuide Forum

Tempe Stud75
10-02-08, 20:01
Should anyone care to know the actual facts surrounding this situation, please feel free to PM me anytime. It is a sad day when someone allows this stuff to happen. Allowing Kikay Ginger to ban a senior member is like allowing a captured enemy soldier to guard your back in a firefight!

Dick North
10-04-08, 19:47
[QUOTE=Mt Fuji]State Board & legislators
The following reviewed must be removed or ban from this site accordingly
Tempe Stud75
Reports: 66

Wow! Now there is an eyeful of 'stuff'. Have to agree with Nevertell & Az Dude
on this one!
Do I understand that you just castigated several board members and recommended that they be banned from the USG? You with 1 post?
I need a drink!
DN

PS. Please do not sign off with your real name.

Humpie
10-04-08, 20:05
Hi guys,

First about me: moved here last year and did some posting but didn't know too many places so pretty much just followed advice from here. Not thinking about pumping my numbers up I never really posted unless I had a different experience. I think DN mentioned about too many post on the same place all at once & I agree with that. This year $$$ issues have kept me almost out of the hobby (plus have been in & out of the state a lot). So without the numbers I'll probably be pretty much ignored but still here is my 2 cents worth on the whole "too much info" thing. Take what you want out of it.

I come from back east originally. My best friend (from childhood) was a vice cop. He told me stories. He admitted that yes cops look at these sites from time to time but never really used them the way we think. Lots of times he said they just found it funny how we would try to hide what we were saying as if only we could figure it out (so much for our dreams). But he said this seemed to be for the authors protection more than anything. And some guys just sounded like they wanted to brag which was also funny.

He told me to his knowledge they never made one arrest from anything they found on any forum. The main reason they even started watching an AMP or MP was complaints from neighbors. He thought the strip malls were the worst places for these business' (especially next door to restaurants or chiropractors). Plus he said that if the girls were more careful they probably wouldn't get arrested. (I agree: there hasnt been one place here I've gone to that I made the first move. I've had girls remove towels when I did put them on, brush all the right places and just come right out & ask if I wanted fs).

Now I'm no expert on the police out here. I'm not saying we shouldnt be careful and I'm not siding with Tempe (God I'm good looking) Stud75. But the info here did help me get started. A girls name, a place, price, and if the girl had some specialty or restrictions is all helpful. Without this what's the use. But too much detail I see can do no one any good. Just some common sense on our parts would be the best thing we could do. (No offense but how many times do we need to hear the same report about the Joyful place).

Well thats my 2 cents so you can ignore me, blast me or whatever. Peace.

Tempe Stud75
10-05-08, 14:20
You have let this forum become overrun with AMP owners trying to PM members. They did have a meeting and they are also discussing having ID books at all the AMPS and also installing cameras at EVERY amp that will snap a photo of your face when you sign the book. I told you all I have inside information about a lot of these places because my wife used to own two of them. Instead of having a thread about banning me when I tried to run off one of these harassing AMP owners, you should have been listening to me. They are trying to get all of the senior members thrown off of here. I told you all that and you all laughed at me. I forgot, Kikay Ginger is a "sweetheart". No she is not, she is a money hungry pimp who is trying to protect her business by attacking a forum which could damage it. Now, you do not have to ban me because I am removing myself. This forum has become lame and overrun with AMP owners and is no longer fun anyway. I think I will join TER or myredbook.com. They would never allow this to go on. Good luck to you all with your little problem. Oh, and BTW, the AMPS have a "board" too, and they are more powerful than you all think, so watch yourselves when you go and have your "dreams" LMFAO

Tempe Stud75
10-06-08, 11:42
Amp. They love your very favorable reviewed however they are not here to communicate to any one of the forum member (s) They are only in here to read the reviewed about their business and see if the name was included and the therapist name (s) if any AMP business name and the therapist was mentioned in here the owner of any AMP get really upset and terminate the therapist, and I know some of you don't like when your favorable therapist go away and never see her or him again so if you like your therapist to stay for a very long time do not humiliate them from any AMP owner (s). You have to remember there are three type of way running a Massage Parlor (s) #1/ Registered at the City Hall, #2/ Non-Registered from the City Hall Private massage operating at home and the last one #3/ Self-employed they are out call therapist and they are also non Registered from the City Hall. I hope some of you understand why some AMP get really upset when they see their business name and the therapist name (s) in here because they don't want any problem from the City Hall and Harassment from the LE please try to understand the situation accordingly. Don't get me wrong they loved your business however they hate the non-favorable review.

Kevin
Hey Fujitsu, if they don't want a bad review why don't they learn to give a real massage instead of running their hand across your back with some oil and then saying "you flip over now honey OK", lol. Also, if they gave better service on the extras that we all know is the only reason they are there anyway, they would always get great reviews. OK, let's tell it like it is now: 1. AMPS are 90% operational for prostitution purposes. 2. The AMP owner will fire the girl or have another girl "teach" her aboout "Asian" massage style if she refuses to provide "extra massage services" which he will find out about her not doing through the various cameras watching you while you have sex on the massage table. 3. They only want good reviews because if they get bad reviews the johns won't visit their establishments 4. They make their money from the house fees ($60, $40 etc) which they DO NOT share with the girls, the only money the girls keep is from the sexual services they perform. 5. The average income for an AMP owner is $15,000-$20,000 month. 6. A girl is usually given two weeks to prove herself at an AMP and then not put on the schedule if a certain income is not generated. 7. Every "massage" that the girl gives is recorded by the house mother (mamasan),Thiscan be a few reasons, one of which may be that she has a personal debt to work off for the owner, and may not be allowed to leave the AMP until this debt is paid in full. Meanwhile, the pimp (AMP owner) is tacking on things like interest and room and board to make her stay longer. 8. Most AMP owners are shady charachters and many have been involved in criminal activity both here and abroad. Hope you all enjoyed a little dose of reality, of which you are all severely lacking in this forum.

Bad Brains
10-07-08, 03:56
Hey

Hey Bro. I dated 3 MP girls here in phx. The owners were all cool. The ladies had to pay 10$ a day to sleep at their house w/food. They were never mistreated or extorted money for debts etc. True the owners made about 10k/mo. Minus overhead. The ladies too if they were super ultra lucky. Also, your other details are showing to me that, yea, you know about the management side of the business. No dark picture. Just regular people trying to make the american $. I was thinking about buying one myself at one time. I used to hang out in the back and watch all the guys come in on the security cams.A lot of the forum brothers are attacking you. Alot of the MP owners are attacking you. TS75 just relax and don't piss everyone off. Fuck them all. I like reading your reviews. How about a compromise, cooperation. Avoid the incriminating negative reviews. These are quality establishments. I personally don't like streetwalking crack gutter trash massages from van buren.

If you don't like it, and you are a big shot business man then open one! You have the cash, the connections and the knowledge. Show them how to do it!

Tempe Stud75
10-08-08, 10:02
Went back for seconds and saw Gina (originally thought she had said Jeannie). Really hot Asian from China. About 5'7" pretty face, really nice perky real breasts and one of them gorgeous round Asian apple asses! What a nice personality too! She acted so happy to see me and that is probably because I am so nice to the girls and it pleasurable to them to give me a massage because of my good looks. We started off with a truly great massage. It was one of them where they get in the cornhole and balls with oil and lotion. You could tell she realy wanted me. On the flip she was massaging my chest and started stroking the pipe without being asked. I couldn't take it this time, I just sat up and started kissing her neck. She obliged and I went for the lips and bang, she was a great kisser, warm, soft and wet! My stick was so hard and I felt like I was going to explode so I grabbed her hand and just held it while we kissed. I stood up and laid her down on the massage table belly down. I got some oil and began to masssage her back. She was loving it. I worked my way down between her ass-cheeks and felt her gap and she was hot and soaked. She groaned and arched her ass up into my fingers. I was so horny now I thought I would come with no action at all. I asked her where the covers were and she just pointed to a small bureau in the corner. I rifled through the drawers until I found one and I Turned around to look at her and she was staring up at me with a look that said I could do anything I wanted and she would not object. I turned her over and began kissing her breasts and worked my way down between her legs. She had a nice landing strip cut on the V. I began to lick her and she tastes great, creamy and hot. She was sucking on her fingers while I licked her. I got to the point of O an then I stood up and spread her open and slid into her. It was such a relief. She started cumming right away and I lasted about 7 pumps and couldn't hold on. I came with a shuddering orgasm and I lay next to her on the table. We just lay there for almost 10 minutes breathing heavy and gasping for air. I got dressed and pushed $.20 into her hand. She left the room and returned with a cup of water for me. To my surprise she handed me 3 of the bills back wrapped around a card with her number. She said call anytime she wanted to see me again, anytime, anywhere. She is definitely gf material. We made a connection, I am sure of that. TS75 has done it again!

Dick North
10-08-08, 20:16
Went back for seconds and saw Gina (originally thought she had said Jeannie). Really hot Asian from China. About 5'7" pretty face, really nice perky real breasts and one of them gorgeous round Asian apple asses! What a nice personality too! She acted so happy to see me and that is probably because I am so nice to the girls and it pleasurable to them to give me a massage because of my good looks. We started off with a truly great massage. It was one of them where they get in the cornhole and balls with oil and lotion. You could tell she realy wanted me. On the flip she was massaging my chest and started stroking the pipe without being asked. I couldn't take it this time, I just sat up and started kissing her neck. She obliged and I went for the lips and bang, she was a great kisser, warm, soft and wet! My stick was so hard and I felt like I was going to explode so I grabbed her hand and just held it while we kissed. I stood up and laid her down on the massage table belly down. I got some oil and began to masssage her back. She was loving it. I worked my way down between her ass-cheeks and felt her gap and she was hot and soaked. She groaned and arched her ass up into my fingers. I was so horny now I thought I would come with no action at all. I asked her where the covers were and she just pointed to a small bureau in the corner. I rifled through the drawers until I found one and I Turned around to look at her and she was staring up at me with a look that said I could do anything I wanted and she would not object. I turned her over and began kissing her breasts and worked my way down between her legs. She had a nice landing strip cut on the V. I began to lick her and she tastes great, creamy and hot. She was sucking on her fingers while I licked her. I got to the point of O an then I stood up and spread her open and slid into her. It was such a relief. She started cumming right away and I lasted about 7 pumps and couldn't hold on. I came with a shuddering orgasm and I lay next to her on the table. We just lay there for almost 10 minutes breathing heavy and gasping for air. I got dressed and pushed $.20 into her hand. She left the room and returned with a cup of water for me. To my surprise she handed me 3 of the bills back wrapped around a card with her number. She said call anytime she wanted to see me again, anytime, anywhere. She is definitely gf material. We made a connection, I am sure of that. TS75 has done it again!
That's correct. Your post is nothing more than bullshit.

Just as you are an impostor.

I have seen many cases over the years of clowns like yourself coming onto the board and pretending to be someone who they are not.

If you are the successful, wealthy, very good looking business person that you claim to be, why act like a complete fool on this forum?

Mongers like myself have been enjoying the hobby for many years and reports like yours lack credibility.

Who are you trying to fool?

I suspect that you are nothing more than a carbuncular pencil-necked geek sitting at his computer making these posts up.

The way you have treated other mongers is further evidence. You simply dispatch their posts with one of your abusive responses.

Jackson made it quite clear that you are an 'uncivilized person' and he also stated that you will be banned from the USG. Why that has not yet happened is a mystery to me.

DN

Tempe Stud75
10-09-08, 13:14
Greetings to everyone:

We are really serious about everything, soon Arizona will become like California we are going to clean up everything. Like I said I myself and my staff well be visiting Arizona soon if you see us please don't run away we just need some information from you....Kevin

Here are the following sample from California:
Also from Tucson Arizona
http://www.azstarnet.com/metro/259732

Head Sprung
Reports: 54

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ilovelabia
It is a waste of money! Start a small forum yourself and get good posters!

Im a member of that site and I dont think it was a waste of money. Alot of info on there. Every time someone puts up a good report on an MP here in Riverside county LE is always shutting it down. They monitor all the free sites. You think their gonna pay for information when they can get it free here? Thats why I really dont put too much info on here unless its about SW. Private messages are the only way to go on here.

Temecula51
Reports: 4

Where is everyone?
Been lots of turn over in the Corona/Riverside area AMPs. I have been fairly happy with most. Most all will give HE after thet get to you and know your not LE. Temecula's new AMPs are mostly ligit.

Old 08-24-08 at 17:41 #102
Viper92552
Reports: 162

They are busting places in Corona now stop the Posting giving name and location how stupid!

The Franchise
Reports: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ilovelabia
It is a waste of money! Start a small forum yourself and get good posters!
Thats what I thought. Anyone know any Riverside / Moreno Valley / Corona areas where girls dress slutty. Only one I knew of was colton and Fontana.

Old 11-30-07 at 18:01 #84
Viper92552
Reports: 162

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cally
Well as I have not seen any mention of that place on here, LE must have another source for info or something.

I believe just being Asian in Riverside is enough!

They were sweeping all the places in Riverside.

They had like 7 cops for this place.

Guns were drawn a contractor out side told me.

What the hell is going on in this country.

L.E. is out of control.

I know for a fact if they went to oe of my cousins homes like that they would have got shot.

They only fuck with small people like that.

Something is wrong with that. Small Asian women getting guns put in their faces for a massage between 2 adults.

Look at it this way there are so many white fs provider on cl and not one have I heard of has gotten busted.

If you look at the press release for prostitution all you see are Asian names. Where the girl live! How old they are? There real names!

Something is wrong with that I feel.

Just my 2 cents
Personally, I hope AZ does become more like Cali. You can get HJ, BJ and FS a lot cheaper in Cali AMPs. The girls are much better looking too. Also, it is important to note that most girls that work here already come from Cali and so all us mongers need to do is start to not pay the high prices and they will come down. After all, it is just supply and demand in the end. After talking with many of my AMP lady friends, I have learned that they actuallly come to AZ for two weeks or a month at a time because they make more money here. As far as this whole AMP argument goes, here is the reality: The people that open AMPs know that it is not for massage. Also, they know that if the girls don't offer extras, no one is going to visit their establishment. They pretend to be righteous like Mt. Fuji. Also, Mt. Fuji, are you LE? I would like to tell you that you are dangerously close to impersonating a law enforcement officer and that is a serious crime. By saying things like, "If you see us, don't run, we just want information from you", you are coming off like you are LE. Stop the nonsense and just understand that nothing you do or say will make any difference. For every AMP you supposedly "clean up", another will open in its place so just give it up. The Asian girls are here to make money by providing sex under the illusion of massage. Everybody knows it, and everybody loves it. In closing, I would like to say "You flip over now ,k honey?"!!!

Dick North
10-09-08, 19:29
Quote:
Originally Posted by Admin

Hi Head Banger,

Two points.

First, like any civilized person, I am of course against "human trafficing of women as sex slaves", and in fact if Tempe Stud75 had evidence of human trafficking/kidnapping, then he should report it to the approporiate authorities. However, threatening the suspect criminal in a public forum certainly calls into question his motives and his personal objectives.

Second, of course I have to ban him, just like I've done in similar situations in the past. His rules violations are the excuse, but the reason is that I don't want uncivilized people as members.

Thanks,

Jackson

I plan to repeat this message for every post of Tempe_Stud 75 until Jackson follows through on his commitment.

DN

Tempe Stud75
10-11-08, 09:23
I am a fucking star. I jerked off to Jacksons post this morning. I hereby declare this forum for real men only and the **** Dick North ain't invited. He is still sucking on his mommies tittie! I am the man!!!This is long overdue. Thanks Jackson, but I'll still be posting as Tempe /stud 1975 wherever I fucking want cause I own this board and everthing in it. I am the super duper cocksman of Tempe!!! TS75---Yeah!!

Soapie
10-11-08, 12:29
You are a high roller. You should buy out 3 to 4 Parlors for the day. Let your fellow mongers know the places and the date. Free massages for us all on TS75!

Member #4305
10-11-08, 14:24
I am a fucking star. I jerked off to Jacksons post this morning. I hereby declare this forum for real men only and the **** Dick North ain't invited. He is still sucking on his mommies tittie! I am the man!!!This is long overdue. Thanks Jackson, but I'll still be posting as Tempe /stud 1975 wherever I fucking want cause I own this board and everthing in it. I am the super duper cocksman of Tempe!!! TS75---Yeah!!Why would you jerk off? It just doesn't make sense. You are the one that said, in a previous post, that your wife is an Asian ***** and that you have an open marriage. So why wouldn't you just fuck her like everyone else does?

One of the problems with lying a lot is remembering the lies.

Pepe57
10-12-08, 13:20
Aiyoh

Tasha is back at the HK.

Pepe

I am a fucking star. I jerked off to Jacksons post this morning. I hereby declare this forum for real men only and the **** Dick North ain't invited. He is still sucking on his mommies tittie! I am the man!!!This is long overdue. Thanks Jackson, but I'll still be posting as Tempe /stud 1975 wherever I fucking want cause I own this board and everthing in it. I am the super duper cocksman of Tempe!!! TS75---Yeah!!

Tempe Stud75
10-13-08, 15:16
You are a high roller. You should buy out 3 to 4 Parlors for the day. Let your fellow mongers know the places and the date. Free massages for us all on TS75!That's not a bad idea.

Maybe I will invite that cocksuck Mt. Fuji to get blown for money at his own AMP!

Tempe Stud75
10-13-08, 15:30
Hello everyone, I am new to Phoenix from Rhode Island. I just moved here about a week ago and came across this site. The MP scene in RI is very good for such a small state but I see that Phoenix and the surrounding cities are loaded with them! Well, I cannot wait to have my first AMP experience. Anybody have any suggestions for a newbie?

Tempe Stud75
10-13-08, 15:32
[QUOTE=T Freguson]Why would you jerk off? It just doesn't make sense. You are the one that said, in a previous post, that your wife is an Asian ***** and that you have an open marriage. So why wouldn't you just fuck her like everyone else does?[QUOTE=T Freguson]

I think Tempe Stud 75 meant that as a figure of speech, LOL. Also, attacking his wife is pretty lame I might add. I've read through Tempe Stud's posts, and the guy is hilarious!

Member #4305
10-14-08, 04:30
Hey doucheater,

It is called a "figure of speech". Obviously, you haven't taken 6th grade English. Maybe you did but probably didn't have the brains to pass it.

El Retardo!So in addition to your Asian ***** wife you also have a boyfriend named pussywrecker? Or is he your imaginary friend.

Jerk off isn't a figure of speech, in your case you loser, its what you are.

BTW if you are such a stud why does your wife need to go out for dick? Does she pay for it too? Or does she still charge for it like when you met her?

Tempe Stud75
10-14-08, 11:56
For my first AMP experience, I tried a place called Angel Massage, 540 W. Broadway in Mesa. I had Avy. I got a massage for 50 and then wrecked the puss for 110. All total spent 160. Nice fantasy.

Dick North
10-14-08, 18:58
For my first AMP experience, I tried a place called Angel Massage, 540 W. Broadway in Mesa. I had Avy. I got a massage for 50 and then wrecked the puss for 110. All total spent 160. Nice fantasy.
You have attained CA & DC prices for apparently great service.

The place that you visited was once the famous Bali Hai. The now famous and sorely missed Nana once worked there.

All the recent feedback on this place seems to indicate that girls there are wanting more $. Perhaps you enjoyed a situation where the economic downturn worked in your favor.
Did you notice any latina chicas there?
DN

Tempe Stud75
10-15-08, 09:38
You have attained CA & DC prices for apparently great service.

The place that you visited was once the famous Bali Hai. The now famous and sorely missed Nana once worked there.

All the recent feedback on this place seems to indicate that girls there are wanting more $. Perhaps you enjoyed a situation where the economic downturn worked in your favor.

Did you notice any latina chicas there?

DNNo Latinas, but Avy was a smaller Asian model, not delicate but not fat either, let's say, nicely proportioned. Also, a taller, slim Asian with what I like to call the "catwoman" look. I am sure you know what I mean, hair nicely styled and up with the eyeliner lines at the corners at both of eyes and the long, manicured fingernails. Long, tight, black dress and high black leather boots with lots of jewelry. Of course, I think this was the Mamasan. That's not to say she wasn't available if you asked. I negotiated the 110 as I was asked for 125. The 50 was the "45" minute massage.

Tempe Stud75
10-15-08, 09:42
So in addition to your Asian ***** wife you also have a boyfriend named pussywrecker? Or is he your imaginary friend.

BTW if you are such a stud why does your wife need to go out for dick? Does she pay for it too? Or does she still charge for it like when you met her?Listen, I am new here but obviously you guys have some sort of history. Whatever the deal, I have read this thread and it looks to me like a little bit of jealousy because TS75 has an AMP girl for a wife. I don't see anything on this thread that would warrant such a vicious attack and insulting comments towards somebodys wife. What's wrong with an open marriage anyway? This is 2008 and there are a lot of people doing that nowadays. Some would consider that "enlightened" thinking.

Tempe Stud75
10-15-08, 09:56
In her ad she says,

"I provide a 1 1/2hr long full body enticement!! ...Then finish with a BANG!"

That is pretty much "code" for a full body massage followed by a hand finish. I doubt you will get more than that for your 50.I called Kelly out of curiousity on Friday night at about 12:30 am. I was just getting out of work and she picked up. She has a rented place in a not so great neighborhood near 3rd and Thomas in Phoenix. I arrived and was pleasantly surprised to see that it was not the girl in the pic. She was still a little chubby but nothing like the girl in the pic and she had a real pretty face. She explained that she has a kid that goes on the net so she won't put on her real pic. Makes sense. Also, the apartment is not where she lives and is set up like an AMP. You go in and she has a small table where she collects the 50 for the massage. Then you go in to the "bedroom" and that is the massage room, complete with a massage table and white towels and lotions. She has a closet set up as the "changing room" and she tells you to get changed and to bring your "tip" into the massage room with you. Basically, whatever your tip is determines the service she will give you on the flip. I decided to leave 80 stars on the table and when I flipped, she counted the stars and said that would get me "french lessons". I suppose more could be negotiated but I just went along for the ride. Anyway, she gave a tremendous BBBJ and she did this thing with her fingers that made me last longer. I still think it was pricey but the massage was very good and the BBBJ was great but I would still not repeat. I could get better service and a hotter chic at an actual AMP. Still, she was accomodating and made me very comfortable. OK in an emergency I guess.

Dick North
10-15-08, 16:13
I happened to read the new Tempe Stud 75 thread today and was very interested in your posts in defense of this guy.

As a new member (10/13/08) from ... RI was it?, you certainly display some sizable 'balls' attacking established members of the USG.

As far as Tempe Stud 75 being hilarious ... you are right (in the sense that they are coming to take him away ha ha hee hee)

Let's face it. The guy is a complete jerk, a steaming pile as a human being. There is nothing about him worth defending.

My advice to you would be to establish yourself on the USG as a civil individual, post some reports as you just recently did on this thread and learn from others.

If you are unwilling to do that, you may well end up in your own dedicated thread or perhaps you will be conjoined with Tempe Stud 75's thread.

DN

Tempe Stud75
10-15-08, 18:25
I happened to read the new Tempe Stud 75 thread today and was very interested in your posts in defense of this guy.

As a new member (10/13/08) from ... RI was it?, you certainly display some sizable 'balls' attacking established members of the USG.

As far as Tempe Stud 75 being hilarious ... you are right (in the sense that they are coming to take him away ha ha hee hee)

Let's face it. The guy is a complete jerk, a steaming pile as a human being. There is nothing about him worth defending.

My advice to you would be to establish yourself on the USG as a civil individual, post some reports as you just recently did on this thread and learn from others.

If you are unwilling to do that, you may well end up in your own dedicated thread or perhaps you will be conjoined with Tempe Stud 75's thread.

DNJust my opinion buddy, or am I not entitled to have one here? I have read some of your posts as well and you seem to be a self-righteous know it all who always has to be right. I didn't realize it was such an "honor" to be accepted in a sex forum. I'm sorry, I'll try harder next time to fit in. The guy seems to me to have a lot of good points. What is wrong with having your own thread anyway? Seems pretty cool to me. I think having the balls to go against the assholes of a forum is pretty great.

Tempe Stud75
10-15-08, 18:33
So in addition to your Asian ***** wife you also have a boyfriend named pussywrecker? Or is he your imaginary friend.

BTW if you are such a stud why does your wife need to go out for dick? Does she pay for it too? Or does she still charge for it like when you met her?This guy T Fuckerson is a lowly penis eater and nothing to worry about. Dick North is a Dick Head. TS75 is the man and the greatest cocksmith in Arizona at this time. Hey T Fuckjobson, why don't you and Dickhead North go and eat cum out each others ass with a straw. It's called shrimping and it's right up your alley. As far as my beautiful hot wife goes. She wouldn't fuck either of you pindicks. See, I have a lot of money and I work out every day. Also, I drive a new Beamer. I got what the ladies need baby. TS75-Yeah!

Member #4305
10-15-08, 22:23
Listen, I am new here but obviously you guys have some sort of history. Whatever the deal, I have read this thread and it looks to me like a little bit of jealousy because TS75 has an AMP girl for a wife. I don't see anything on this thread that would warrant such a vicious attack and insulting comments towards somebodys wife. What's wrong with an open marriage anyway? This is 2008 and there are a lot of people doing that nowadays. Some would consider that "enlightened" thinking.I'm not angry. I'm not the one who's wife's a ***** so why would I be angry.

Just sayin

Denton
10-16-08, 00:51
Hello everyone, I am new to Phoenix from Rhode Island. I just moved here about a week ago and came across this site. The MP scene in RI is very good for such a small state but I see that Phoenix and the surrounding cities are loaded with them! Well, I cannot wait to have my first AMP experience. Anybody have any suggestions for a newbie?

Gee, what a coincidence. TempeStud75's first post stated that he moved here from Rhode Island in November. Imagine that. Someone might even think they were the exact same person...

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=616005&postcount=1

Hi everyone,

I'm new to AZ, just moved from RI in late November. I've been working tons of hours and have not had time to meet chicks. Anyway, I work long hours and am always standing up at my job so I had some serious back pain. I got a rare day off and decided to visit an AMP.

Member #4305
10-16-08, 02:31
This guy T Fuckerson is a lowly penis eater and nothing to worry about. Dick North is a Dick Head. TS75 is the man and the greatest cocksmith in Arizona at this time. Hey T Fuckjobson, why don't you and Dickhead North go and eat cum out each others ass with a straw. It's called shrimping and it's right up your alley. As far as my beautiful hot wife goes. She wouldn't fuck either of you pindicks. See, I have a lot of money and I work out every day. Also, I drive a new Beamer. I got what the ladies need baby. TS75-Yeah!It sounds like you've been watching a little too much gay porn. According to the rules, this forum is for discussing sex between men and women. I'm flattered that you're fantasizing about me but I'm really not into that sort of thing. As far as your wife not wanting to fuck me I completely understand; I'm sure she gets very tired from having to fuck strange men all day to support her loser husband.

Tempe Stud75
10-16-08, 03:27
Gee, what a coincidence. TempeStud75's first post stated that he moved here from Rhode Island in November. Imagine that. Someone might even think they were the exact same person...

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=616005&postcount=1Wow, imagine that, 2 people from Rhode Island moving to Arizona within almost a years time! Yup, you're right, I must be this Tempe 75 person. Doesn't it say that he moved here in November? I have been here three weeks as of tomorrow. C'mon, be somewhat reasonable. No wonder the guy got all pissed off, you make a post and all of a sudden a bunch of morons start busting your balls! What kind of forum is this anyway? Jeez, talk about territorial individuals. Sorry for posting on your beloved PUBLIC board. With the kind of logic that is being displayed here, it is easy to see why an intelligent individual would not post here.

Tempe Stud75
10-16-08, 03:30
I'm not angry. I'm not the one who's wife's a ***** so why would I be angry.

Just sayinWhat is your obsession with this guys wife anyway? Listen buddy, TS75 has not attacked anyones wife in any of his posts. He did say that Dick North is still sucking his mommies titty, but I am inclined to agree with that one! You are the one that posts about hookers and ****** on a sex forum and then you call someones wife a *****, IMHO that is called being a hippocrate.

Z Rex
10-16-08, 17:47
This thread should be deleted, it's waste of space. You people have to much freetime on your hands, why don't you try getting laid?

Chilly Willy
10-16-08, 19:24
<snip> and all of a sudden a bunch of morons start busting your balls! <snip> With the kind of logic that is being displayed here, it is easy to see why an intelligent individual would not post here.

It is difficult to see why an intelligent individual would join a forum and, in response to reasonable questions posed by senior members, call those members morons.

Tempe Stud75
10-16-08, 20:48
It is difficult to see why an intelligent individual would join a forum and, in response to reasonable questions posed by senior members, call those members morons.I am here to post, not argue with a couple of moronic boobs. I am done with that juvenile nonsense. Here is my second post. I visited a place called Taiwan Massage (or Wai Tan massage, as the sign read inside). I got April as my therapist. Kind of bust face in her late 30's, but nice body with some meat on her bones. The massage was so-so, with too much scratching with her nails. On the flip she wanted 60 for a HJ and 100 bor cbj. I asked if I could wreck her puss and she said that she does not do that but the other girl might. She leaves and returns with Andrea, a short, older looking maybe Korean lady who I think might be the mamasan. She says "everything" will be 140. I said I only had 115, she says OK. I wrecked her puss good and hard and I proceeded to dump my nuts and all was well.

Tempe Stud75
10-17-08, 04:26
Point well taken Chilly Willy. I am addressing this post to Jackson.

If the integrity of this board means anything to you, please listen to what we have to say.

You have declared that a certain member 'Tempe_Stud 75' should be banned from the USG. You did not do that, instead you very graciously granted him his own thread.

Now Mr Tempe_Stud 75 has reincarnated himself as 'pussywrecker'.

This individual has the same behavioral characteristics as Tempe_Stud 75.

If 'banning' means 'looking the other way' while your dedicated members have to deal with this idiot, then perhaps we all need to evaluate our membership in the USG. I would hate for any of us to abandon this forum, but in my particular case, recent developments have given me cause for review.

Either the USG has rules or it doesn't. If it does then they should be applied fairly and forcefully.

DNI understand how it could seem impossible for two people from the same state to move to Arizona within a years time. NOT. Give me a break, I defend the guy because I think a lot of what he had to say was legitimate. Now, I would like to concentrate on posting here, and that is what I am going to do. I am a new member to this forum, and I would like to be treated with respect instead of being accused of being some assholes alter ego, or whatever the fuck. My name is my game because wreckin' pussy is what I am all about. Even if the guy was going to return with a new name, which he probably will soon enough since all you guys do is talk about him, do you think someone is that stupid to say they are from the same state if they are trying to conceal their identity? That is just plain foolish. Hey Dick North, get off your super high horse jackass!

Tempe Stud75
10-17-08, 04:32
Finally, an intelligent individual has decided to post here. It is nice to have a breath of fresh air in here instead of all these perverted monger sex freaks. Let's face it, AMPs are houses of prostitution and I am going to come out with a list of where you can get fucked and sucked for money soon. Also, all you retards like Dickhead North can get fucked! Hey Jackson, you're a **** too!

Tempe Stud75
10-17-08, 11:55
A lot of the forum brothers are attacking you. Alot of the MP owners are attacking you. TS75 just relax and don't piss everyone off. Fuck them all. I like reading your reviews. How about a compromise, cooperation. Avoid the incriminating negative reviews. These are quality establishments. I personally don't like streetwalking crack gutter trash massages from van buren.

If you don't like it, and you are a big shot business man then open one! You have the cash, the connections and the knowledge. Show them how to do it!
Now this guy knows whats up. My posts are so entertaining and everyone visits this board just to read my posts. Thats why the pussy Jackson couldn't ban me. He knows that I am too valuable to USASG. I am to the USASG what Alex Rodriguez is to baseball! TS75-Oh Yeah!

Chica Chaser
10-17-08, 17:47
Hahaha....oooops! Appears he finally pissed off Jackson, good call Jackson!

Adios, Stud, we won't miss you.

Now this guy knows whats up. My posts are so entertaining and everyone visits this board just to read my posts. Thats why the pussy Jackson couldn't ban me. He knows that I am too valuable to USASG. I am to the USASG what Alex Rodriguez is to baseball! TS75-Oh Yeah!

Member #4305
10-19-08, 01:12
Hahaha....oooops! Appears he finally pissed off Jackson, good call Jackson!

Adios, Stud, we won't miss you.TFG he's gone. Man he was on tilt.