PDA

View Full Version : Ripoff Reports

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

Viper92552
10-08-08, 20:15
SGV Sheriffs when to Nancy's House Today!

My friend told me these cops are posing as customer getting to know the girls having sex with them, then busting them after they gain the trust of the girls and the mama.

What a great job they have.

Be careful these bust every 2 years Lee Baca what the contracts for these small cities.

These incalls will pop up again after November!

Stay safe guys!

Allook
10-09-08, 19:58
SGV Sheriffs when to Nancy's House Today!

My friend told me these cops are posing as customer getting to know the girls having sex with them, then busting them after they gain the trust of the girls and the mama.

What a great job they have.

Be careful these bust every 2 years Lee Baca what the contracts for these small cities.

These incalls will pop up again after November!

Stay safe guys!

Where is Nancy house located since it is busted, if you do mind naming cross streets.

Viper92552
10-26-08, 00:12
http://www.google.com/search?q=626-253-1294&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a

seen ad on CL FOR ASIAN OUTCALL in rosemead,only hit this one up cause i know there is alot of prvt massage house's in this area.called # and dude answered and was nice said he had three girls and would give me the best one.so he had me wait in some strip mall parking lot until i recieve call waited like 30min when i got there finally get call go to vip motel on sangabriel blvd rm#237 girl in there not that cute and she had all kinds of rules she says no time limit. time is up when i cum then half way through she's rushing and on her cell phone,didnt even clean me up,also asked for $$ first please avoid fella's

626-253-1294

$160 to $200 with no bbbj is a ripoff! ! !

Sorry ladies!

Sagcho777
11-27-08, 23:01
Hey Viper,

I'm visiting my old stomping grounds from SF.

What are the best R&T joints in the valley?

OldBill
12-05-08, 03:54
http://www.sgvtribune.com/ci_11137725

ARCADIA - A man and woman from Arcadia were arrested on suspicion of operating a house of prostitution in Arcadia Wednesday night, authorities said.

Gracie Gao, 57, and Steve Wang, 58, were booked on a misdemeanor charge, according to Arcadia police Lt. Paul Foley.

They were both released Thursday morning on $500 bail, Foley said.

Units from both the Monrovia and Arcadia police departments responded to an initial report at 8:09 p.m. Wednesday night that there was a robbery in progress and shots had been fired at the 200 block of Palm Avenue in Arcadia, Foley said.

Woodrow
12-05-08, 21:48
http://www.sgvtribune.com/news/ci_11143940

"the initial emergency call came from an 'unhappy customer' who officers were unable to locate"

Hope that @$$hole meets his karma soon.

Viper92552
12-11-08, 21:15
http://www.latimes.com/video/?clipId=3209007&topVideoCatNo=81318&c=&autoStart=true&activePane=info&LaunchPageAdTag=homepage&clipFormat=flv

Amptor
12-12-08, 14:58
Anyone know what operation ran through there? The ad? Anyone been there b4? I'm hoping none of my spots get the same treatment... But seriously, why don't those houses at least dress up the place a bit. Make it a tad less obvious? Places I go are sometimes nothing more then a bed and thats pretty much it. These spots are around for a while, so why not make it seem "real"?

Yellowfellow
12-14-08, 23:43
I've got a question for everyone. I hope you all can enlighten me.

What I don't understand is why there aren't MORE busts (trust me, I'm not complaining! ). Especially at places where its CLEARLY a prostitution house. I'm speaking of places like HT on Maine, where the windows on the front are completely blacked out. And when you enter everything just seems very secretive. I mean, HT on Maine is like a block from the police station! There's men going in and out all the time, why wouldn't a cop do something about it? (again, I'm not complaining. Just very curious). I heard they've been in business for ten years!

They fact that HT's been in business for ten years right next to a police station has to mean that somethings strange is going on right? Any cop can go in and make a bust at any time can't they? Do they just not care? Is it too hard to prosecute? Are the cops being paid off?

Also, what are some tips to protect oneself from the law when visiting a AMP. Are there certain things I can say and do to completely protect myself from getting in trouble.

Thanks!

Amptor
12-15-08, 02:40
I think the best thing you can say about places not getting shut down is:

"It's not what you know, it's what you can prove." - Alonzo, Training Day

I would just say, play it smart. Most of the spots probably have a 'system' to alert girls that a bust is taking place. I would just make sure to cover your ass, literally-not figuratively, cover your ass w/ a towel, lay on your stomach and make it seem as legit as possible. And, as far as you know you just "...came in for a massage."

I am always worried when ever I go into a 'situation' but thats part of the thrill no?

What I don't understand is why there aren't MORE busts (trust me, I'm not complaining! ). Especially at places where its CLEARLY a prostitution house. I'm speaking of places like HT on Maine, where the windows on the front are completely blacked out. And when you enter everything just seems very secretive. I mean, HT on Maine is like a block from the police station! There's men going in and out all the time, why wouldn't a cop do something about it? (again, I'm not complaining. Just very curious). I heard they've been in business for ten years!

They fact that HT's been in business for ten years right next to a police station has to mean that somethings strange is going on right? Any cop can go in and make a bust at any time can't they? Do they just not care? Is it too hard to prosecute? Are the cops being paid off?

Also, what are some tips to protect oneself from the law when visiting a AMP. Are there certain things I can say and do to completely protect myself from getting in trouble.

Thanks!

Onilove96
12-18-08, 12:35

Thanks!

You know I've been turned down at HT. I've never been turned down before ever but HT turned me down. They had a screener girl check me out and she didn't like something about me during my first visit. Maybe she smelled pork 'cause I drove by the Arcadia PD on the way to the ATM? I've never went back though because that place is just to obvious it is not worth it in my opinion. IMHO of course! Onilove96

MikeFandango
12-19-08, 02:33
You know I've been turned down at HT. I've never been turned down before ever but HT turned me down. They had a screener girl check me out and she didn't like something about me during my first visit. Maybe she smelled pork 'cause I drove by the Arcadia PD on the way to the ATM? I've never went back though because that place is just to obvious it is not worth it in my opinion. IMHO of course! Onilove96Obviously you never look at the glass before you get in, they got all the sticker from the PD Associations you can find it, bottom line, you paid a fee (or a donation) to the pork and they leave you alone, even if you are in a downtown area like HT.

Hopefully they will stay in business another 10 years because the place is still an excellent resource for Korean pussy.

OldBill
01-01-09, 05:45
http://www.sgvtribune.com/rds_search/ci_11345832?IADID=Search-www.sgvtribune.com-www.sgvtribune.com

ARCADIA - State officials shut down five massage parlors and fined one business $1.8 million for alleged labor code violations.
Arcadia Police Department investigators and officials from the state Employee Development Department conducted inspections of the locations Dec. 19, police said.

"What was discovered was that employees working at the facilities were being treated unfairly," Arcadia police Lt. Paul Foley said. "They were required to stay there hours upon a day and were not paid at all unless they did a massage. In essence, they were not receiving hourly wages."

New Life Acupuncture, 610 E. Live Oak Avenue, was fined $1.83 million by the EDD for allegedly violating laws requiring employers to provide pay stubs and to provide workers' compensation insurance.

Four other locations were fined between $2,000 and $4,000 each for allegedly violating workers' compensation insurance laws, Foley said.

The four other locations were Ocean Health Center, 556 W. Las Tunas Drive; C. H. Health Center, 178 W. Live Oak Ave.; Arcadia Spa, 28 E. Duarte Road; and Best Health Center, 25 N. Santa Anita Ave.

"That $1.8 million number was based upon what the violation is per employee," he said. "It keeps multiplying per employee, so the tally gets to such a high number, based upon what labor inspectors discovered."

Some of the businesses were not able to provide proof that workers - and taxes - were being paid properly, Foley added.
Inspectors at the EDD could not be reached for comment Wednesday.

The fines and closures continued a crackdown on massage-related businesses in the city. This year, police conducted a series of inspections - four, including the Dec. 19 visits - of such businesses.

Police have alleged that many of the businesses serve as fronts for prostitution, and city officials have issued code violations at several locations this year.

In October, the City Council adopted a year-long ban on new license applications for businesses that offer massage therapy services.

Viper92552
01-03-09, 04:15
Wow I guess more houses and apartment will open ! ! !

Onilove96
01-04-09, 03:26
Please clear up your box, I sent you a two page message and it says that your box is full! You sent me the most interesting message : )

Onilove96
01-04-09, 03:41
Obviously you never look at the glass before you get in, they got all the sticker from the PD Associations you can find it, bottom line, you paid a fee (or a donation) to the pork and they leave you alone, even if you are in a downtown area like HT.

Hopefully they will stay in business another 10 years because the place is still an excellent resource for Korean pussy.

You propose that the BPPD are being paid bribes to leave certain establishments alone. However, I respectfully disagree. I don't think that they are corrupt. I think the stickers are a poor attempt at reverse psychology for the police and even for the mongers. For example, a monger may feel that the police will not enter because they have been paid off. I propose that the BPPD is underfunded and overwhelmed with other priorities of greater importance than these establishments that cause no trouble. Perhaps after all the violent crime diminishes, they will become like Arcadia and it's bored cops. Wouldn't it be a better use of policing to move these bored cops to areas like say Compton or Crenshaw? Now that would be some useful legislation! Anyways, I think we could both agree on Korean pussy, peace Onilove96

Viper92552
01-04-09, 23:53
Please clear up your box, I sent you a two page message and it says that your box is full! You sent me the most interesting message : )

It is empty now! ! !

Lift Her Up
01-07-09, 04:05
The Monday edition of the Pasadena Star News had a front-page story about some Arcadia AMP's being closed for labor code violations, on 12/19.

www.pasadenastarnews.com/news/rds_search/ci_11368822

Earlier today (Tue) I dropped by one of the ones it said was closed, C. H. Mercifully they were open. It was a purely "social, " "check-out" visit. Behind the counter was a pretty, total non-English-speaker, whom I hadn't seen on previous drop-bys. I offered her my customary Hamilton as a warm-up token of my good intentions. She loaded me up with more candies than my pockets could hold.

Note, though, that like most (all? ) Arcadia AMP's the room doors don't lock.

Lift Her Up

Lift Her Up
02-06-09, 01:26
Following up on my recent remarks on C. H. , it is now closed, with a "For Rent" sign out front. Too bad. By the way, the place next to it, the corner suite, has been for rent for a year or two.

Lift Her Up

OldBill
02-06-09, 07:10
Given the 9-month moratorium on licensing, you won't see a replacement any time soon...

Following up on my recent remarks on C. H. , it is now closed, with a "For Rent" sign out front. Too bad. By the way, the place next to it, the corner suite, has been for rent for a year or two.

Lift Her Up

Three X
06-12-09, 23:25
http://www.********.com/forum/t1339-afraid-of-my-own-shadow-day.htm

So I'm in search of some pleasant conversation and find a listing for a cute lil Asian listed on CL in Rowland named BB willing to talk to me, so I call and right away she says (in OK english) that she isn't currently in Rowland but has a room at the Motel 6 in Rosemead / Montebello at the 60 & San Gabriel, charges $160 for hour & $130 for 1/2. She will return to Rowland if it's more convenient for me.

TMI TMI TMI TMI

I had only asked if she was still taking appointments & where in Rowland.

Somewhere in the way way back area of my stomach a bubble exploded, so I told her I was 15-20 minutes away and she told me to call her when I got there for the room number. I was really less than 2 miles from there. She asked my age, general description, and ethnicity.

I got to the parking lot and sorted out the people hanging out at 9:30pm and sat back to get the scary feeling out of my gut before I proceeded. 2 guys were talking between the buildings that I felt were wrong. A 20 something hispanic guy was in & out of 2 rooms on the 2d floor 1/2 way down the building from these 2 guys. While I watched, a Black & White patrolled the parking lot with lights out and these 2 guys waved it off, I called her and said maybe 5 more minutes and the hispanic guy came downstairs to talk to the 2 guys and went back up to the rooms.

I then called her and said I was sorry but I got called back into work and would have to reschedule. The hispanic then came out waved the 2 guys up to the room and the 3 of them stood outside the room talking and were joined by a petite asian in a robe. After a few minutes of watching them I went to an older, uglier, but trusted & known provider. Sometimes it's difficult to meet new people.

It was probably nothing to be concerned about.

Chance 62
06-13-09, 23:56

So I'm in search of some pleasant conversation and find a listing for a cute lil Asian listed on CL in Rowland named BB willing to talk to me, so I call and right away she says (in OK english) that she isn't currently in Rowland but has a room at the Motel 6 in Rosemead / Montebello at the 60 & San Gabriel, charges $160 for hour & $130 for 1/2. She will return to Rowland if it's more convenient for me.

TMI TMI TMI TMI

Somewhere in the way way back area of my stomach a bubble exploded, so I told her I was 15-20 minutes away and she told me to call her when I got there for the room number. I was really less than 2 miles from there. She asked my age, general description, and ethnicity.

I got to the parking lot and sorted out the people hanging out at 9:30pm and sat back to get the scary feeling out of my gut before I proceeded. 2 guys were talking between the buildings that I felt were wrong. A 20 something hispanic guy was in & out of 2 rooms on the 2d floor 1/2 way down the building from these 2 guys. While I watched, a Black & White patrolled the parking lot with lights out and these 2 guys waved it off, I called her and said maybe 5 more minutes and the hispanic guy came downstairs to talk to the 2 guys and went back up to the rooms.

I then called her and said I was sorry but I got called back into work and would have to reschedule. The hispanic then came out waved the 2 guys up to the room and the 3 of them stood outside the room talking and were joined by a petite asian in a robe. After a few minutes of watching them I went to an older, uglier, but trusted & known provider. Sometimes it's difficult to meet new people.

It was probably nothing to be concerned about.I have had the same feelings when going to meet a new provider.and have come across the same thing when I arrive early.i always go by my gut feelings better safe then in cuffs or robbed

OldBill
06-15-09, 02:54
Now here's a guy with both street smarts and excellent "spidey senses."

TMI TMI TMI TMI

OldBill
06-18-09, 20:47
http://www.sgvtribune.com/ci_12615373?source=rss_viewed

PASADENA - Eighteen men and one woman were arrested Wednesday during a prostitution sting along Colorado Boulevard, police said.

The police operation was carried out between 7 a.m. and 1 p.m. along East Colorado Boulevard, where Pasadena police Lt. Tom Delgado said prostitution is an ongoing problem.

"We receive regular complaints of this type of activity on the east side of town," he said.

To combat the problem, "Undercover officers posed as both prostitutes and customers in a sting operation for male and female participants," Delgado said.

All the men arrested were allegedly seeking purchase the services of a prostitute, while the woman was suspected of trying to offer sexual services for money, Delgado said.

Ten of the suspects were booked on suspicion of soliciting acts of prostitution, and nine were arrested for loitering for the purpose of prostitution, the lieutenant said.

Pancho V
07-05-09, 19:52

TMI TMI TMI TMI

It was probably nothing to be concerned about.This really rang a bell when I read it. I called a "cute asian" on CL (ad now expired) who said she worked out of a hotel in Arcadia. Quickly quoted me 130/160 for .5/1 hour. Spoke very good English -- not working on the 4th of July so she could take her brother to see fireworks ("TMI TMI", right?). So after reading the Three X post, I started running a search on the phone #. First, I actually paid 5 bucks for a reverse search and the names of 2 different guys -- OLD guys, 50+ -- came up for the same cell number; one in Baldwin Park, the other in Yorba Linda. But when I just searched their names in the white pages, the number shown was not the same. Then I just ran a number search with Switchboard.com and it popped up as a land line belonging to a company -- Level 3 Communications -- in Alhambra. (??!!)

Bottom line, if I do call her back, I will try to set up a location I can control -- not the one of her choosing. Am I being too paranoid? It's all Three X's fault!

Big Joe 11
07-07-09, 01:19
This really rang a bell when I read it. I called a "cute asian" on CL (ad now expired) who said she worked out of a hotel in Arcadia. Quickly quoted me 130/160 for .5/1 hour. Spoke very good English -- not working on the 4th of July so she could take her brother to see fireworks ("TMI TMI", right?). So after reading the Three X post, I started running a search on the phone #. First, I actually paid 5 bucks for a reverse search and the names of 2 different guys -- OLD guys, 50+ -- came up for the same cell number; one in Baldwin Park, the other in Yorba Linda. But when I just searched their names in the white pages, the number shown was not the same. Then I just ran a number search with Switchboard.com and it popped up as a land line belonging to a company -- Level 3 Communications -- in Alhambra. (??!!)

Bottom line, if I do call her back, I will try to set up a location I can control -- not the one of her choosing. Am I being too paranoid? It's all Three X's fault!

Better safe than to be sorry.......

Mphelper909
10-27-09, 11:34
http://www.sgvtribune.com/ci_13635991?source=rss_viewed

When former El Monte city manager Jim Mussenden was arrested in a prostitution sting earlier this month in Pomona, he was not alone. Seventeen other men were cited in the same bust, ranging in age from 21 to 61.

And dozens of other men have been arrested in similar stings this year throughout the San Gabriel Valley, officials said.

"You find people from all walks of life - married people, young people, elderly people, ministers," El Monte Police Chief Tom Armstrong said.

So what brought Mussenden and others to the strip of East Holt Avenue known as a hotbed for prostitutes?

Despite repeated phone calls and visits to his Glendora home, Mussenden, who resigned his job as El Monte city manager last week refused to comment. Prosecutors have yet to charge him in the case.

Experts say the reasons vary.

Some men are excited by the illicit risky behavior of prostitution; others like the consumer-oriented and simple transaction of meeting sexual needs through purchase; others say they have difficulties getting involved in traditional relationships; and still others are looking for a different kind of sex than they can normally find, according to a study conducted by sociologist Martin Monto for the U.S. Department of Justice.

But Janet Lever, a Cal State LA sociologist who specializes in the social consequences of human sexuality, says the reason is more simple.

"It's not about the sex act. It's really

about creating variety. They usually do the same acts as they do with their wife or partner. Secondarily it's about getting more sex," Lever said.

Two-thirds of men wish they were getting more sex with their partner, while one-third of women do, Lever said. And prostitution provides an outlet for more sex that many men perceive as safer and less complicated than having an affair.

"It is very transactional. It is a clear contract. They say, `I'm paying someone for a sex act. It's on my own terms completely,"' agreed psychologist Mary Andres, an associate professor at USC. "Understanding that is important, particularly if you are looking at men who have a lot of power in their life. They are always in situations where things feel unfinished, there are always bigger projects, deadlines looming, budgets... so they can look at going to a prostitute as a very efficient transaction."

Men who use prostitutes don't have to worry about the complexities of reciprocity that a relationship requires, Andres added.

From former New York Governor Eliot Spitzer to Fox News commentator Dick Morris to Mussenden - it can seem like prostitution use is more common among public figures in positions of authority, though whether this perception is reality is difficult to tell, Lever said.

"It certainly seems like these guys show a great deal of arrogance... and they have a lot more at stake than the average joe schmoe, which shows they are either delusional that they won't get caught or they are truly driven for this act," Lever said. "Joe schmoe does it too, and he may be sacrificing his marriage, but not his career."

The demographics of men who use prostitutes is fairly diverse.

Monto's study surveyed 1,300 men participating in intervention programs after being arrested while trying to hire prostitutes.

Seventy-two percent of the men had attended some college. They ranged in age from 18 to 84, with an average age of 38. Just over 40 percent reported being married, compared with 56 percent of the population as a whole. Only 38 percent said they were "very happy" in their marriage, compared with 60 percent nationally.

It's difficult to know for sure how many men use prostitutes, since many who have won't admit it. The number has certainly dropped significantly since the 1960s, according to Lever.

"It's not like one out of five anymore... It was a lot higher when women weren't giving it away... when women were trying to be virtuous," Lever said.

The National Health and Social Life Survey, conducted in 1992 through the University of Chicago, found about 16 percent of men in the United States had ever visited a prostitute, and about .6 percent of men visit a prostitute each year.

But a more recent British study showed the number of men who use prostitutes has increased in the last decade.

According to the study in the British Medical Journal, the number of British men who paid for heterosexual sex increased from approximately 1 out of 20 in 1990 to nearly 1 out of 10 in 2000.

"There is better marketing for the sex trade than their used to be. Craigslist, the Internet, have made it a lot easier. Men who wouldn't have necessarily known how to access prostitutes, sex workers, it's a lot easier to figure out now," Andres said.

The fact that Mussenden used a street prostitute is slightly unusual, Andres said.

"Eddie Murphy is the last person we heard of getting a prostitute on the street," she said. "Either he was very naive, and it was an earlier kind of visit and he hadn't done it a lot before - it's just not the smartest place to pick up someone - or it could be that he is spiraling out of control. It's like someone addicted to drugs. You have your regular dealer, and if your regular dealer is out, you might end up going out and looking on the streets. So it could be either end of the spectrum."

Men arrested for trying to hire street prostitutes appear to be less experienced, according to Monto's study.

But Lever said some men might be particularly attracted to street prostitutes.

"The risk is one of the things that men find appealing. When you are with a street prostitute, you really might be setting yourself up for robbery, or its the sense that you are going down in social class, you are taking a greater risk. It is also cheaper," she said.

For years, efforts to reduce prostitution were directed at the prostitutes - only about 10 percent of prostitution-related arrests consist of the users, according to Monto. For both men and women, prostitution is a misdemeanor.

But in the past decade, programs directed at men who use prostitutes have emerged. First-time offenders who agree to attend prostitution workshops, known as John Schools, have the charges dropped. San Francisco's First Offender Prostitution Program (FOPP), has become a national model, providing prostitute users with information about the harm prostitution does to them, the women they hire and the communities they live in. A similar program was recently started in Los Angeles.

Other cities have tried to address the demand side by shaming men who use prostitutes. They publish the names of men who are busted soliciting prostitutes on the Internet or on billboards, sometimes with their arrest photos.

Armstrong doesn't believe in such tactics.

"There is more to the issue than just the man. It's his family, his children, his wife. I take the position I don't want to victimize some 5th grader," Armstrong said.

Armstrong said El Monte has seen prostitution rates decline in the past five to seven years. The department held proactive stings, in much the same way Pomona has been on Holt.

Still, prostitutes can still be found working city streets, particularly the area on Garvey Boulevard between Santa Anita Avenue and Peck Road.

"Why do men go to prostitutes?" he asked. "We always try to find reasons for things. The biggest reason is personal accountability and character. Individuals make decisions, and sometimes those decisions are for the rest of their lives."

rebecca.kimitch@sgvn.com

(626) 962-8811, Ext. 2105

Kändi
11-15-09, 04:00
Now here's a guy with both street smarts and excellent "spidey senses."If you run the numbers, you'll see that most if not all vice operations are conducted in the later half of the week. If you want to be safe plan your deed at the beginning of the week.

Cash Value
01-06-10, 17:55
Sounds like new busts in pasadena and irvine. Cops took down a so called prostitute ring of incall apartments.

Charle
11-28-12, 02:17
I'll be more careful around these areas nowadays.

Now here's a guy with both street smarts and excellent "spidey senses."

Dr Midnite
01-05-13, 21:53
You can ask Camel, I have set group of rules I never, ever break. One of them is, if I'm meeting with a provider (Outcall or at a Room) I arrive ten or fifteen minutes prior to the actual time. This has paid off both in my former professional life, and in my mongering life. Too valuable to break.

So I'm in search of some pleasant conversation and find a listing for a cute little Asian listed on CL in Rowland named BB willing to talk to me, so I call and right away she says (in OK english) that she isn't currently in Rowland but has a room at the Motel 6 in Rosemead / Montebello at the 60 & San Gabriel, charges $160 for hour & $130 for 1/2. She will return to Rowland if it's more convenient for me.

TMI TMI TMI TMI.

Member #5605
04-10-13, 14:35
There is a VERY "undercover" LMP (that operates out of the front of a factory of some kind!) in the 9600 block of Alpaca St. (near Chico St.) in South El Monte. The "providers" advertise on BP (all latina) , & rotate in / out daily. I went to this place on a whim, asking about one provider, got another, and had a less then acceptable experience. For 1. 25 (which included "everything") , it was a FS encounter with a worn out thick woman (who claimed to be 25!) with "bolt ons", and a technique that was more RUSHED then about comfort. Just putting this out there to insure this place gets "starved" due to bad reviews (or maybe raided, since that would do mongers a favor!).

Avoid it, unless seeing latinas is a "must encounter" at an MP setting.

Calvet
04-07-14, 13:00
There is a VERY "undercover" LMP (that operates out of the front of a factory of some kind!) in the 9600 block of Alpaca St. (near Chico St.) in South El Monte. The "providers" advertise on BP (all latina) , & rotate in / out daily. I went to this place on a whim, asking about one provider, got another, and had a less then acceptable experience. For 1. 25 (which included "everything") , it was a FS encounter with a worn out thick woman (who claimed to be 25!) with "bolt ons", and a technique that was more RUSHED then about comfort. Just putting this out there to insure this place gets "starved" due to bad reviews (or maybe raided, since that would do mongers a favor!).

Avoid it, unless seeing latinas is a "must encounter" at an MP setting.Went there. About 6 months ago. Had the line up. Pick cute young latina. But she was not into it. One position only rushed. Will not go back 1.3. You guys might have better luck.

TouchMeHere
07-31-20, 20:13
Didn't do my research and hit a place on Bedpage. Place is off Camino Bello, beware. Decent looking K girl, but no oral due to virus. WHAT? Roaming is allowed. Ask for cover and said finish yourself. You guys have been warned. I at least shot a 3 day load on her and all over the bed! LMAO as she got pissed.