PDA

View Full Version : BRITNNEY In Tukwila

PlaneGuy
10-05-08, 00:46
I saw BRITNNEY's ad on Craigslist and went crazy for that tight Asian body and perky Asian breasts. I was really looking forward to seeing her in person. I was directed to a hotel on Interurban. When I got there she said she was delayed, so I waited... and waited... and waited. When she finally got there, I saw a very hot South-East Asian girl... That is where the goodness ends.

After the obligatory you touch me I touch you I gave her the donation ($$.5). She seemed nice enough... and I couldn't wait to get to see that hot body that I'd been dreaming about! Then came the rules: the bra stays on (she will let you move it aside), no 69 or DATY, no kissing (even on the forehead)... Pull out before you cum (I was covered).

Overall, although she was very hot, her looks do not make up for crap rules and poor performance (which was as non GFE as the most hardened streetwalker you could think of). It was a real shame, for that kind of money, I was expecting at least an attempt at faking a GFE... and at least a chance to DATY. An absolute waste of my money and time.

BRITNNEY (206)-617-3736
http://seattle.craigslist.org/skc/ers/865962931.html

Straweggs
07-20-09, 17:17
I saw BRITNNEY's ad on Craigslist and went crazy for that tight Asian body and perky Asian breasts. I was really looking forward to seeing her in person. I was directed to a hotel on Interurban. When I got there she said she was delayed, so I waited... and waited... and waited. When she finally got there, I saw a very hot South-East Asian girl... That is where the goodness ends.Thats a pity.

I saw her ad today and was thinking about it.

Thanks for the review.

Nikon2009
07-20-09, 21:46
Thats a pity.

Thanks for the review.Thanks for the heads up.

Guess I move on so someone else.

Thanks again for the report.

Nikon2009
07-20-09, 22:03
Thats a pity.

Thanks for the review.Great review just in the nick of time.

An5330
08-22-09, 14:32
Saw here a hotel in tukwila. She has rules about having to leave her bra on, and not really too into it. She is hot but lazy.