PDA

View Full Version : Tempe Stud75's threats against Kikay Ginger

Admin
10-01-08, 15:33
Greetings everyone,

Kikay Ginger forwarded several threatening PM's she has received from Tempe Stud75 today, the authenticity of which I have verified.

Generally, I tend to ignore complaints from providers about forum member's posts, but these PMs appear to be authored by a very disturbed person.

However, even though my initial reaction is to ban Tempe Stud75 for using racist language, threatening violence against another forum member, and for threatening to report a forum member to the police for criminal prosecution, it's possible that perhaps I've missed something.

Therefor, I leave it to the Forum members to express their opinions, so tell me what you think I should do in this situation.

Thanks,

Jackson

Then go into a legit business like I have. I don't ask girls to fuck for money. There are two sides to every story. I have been undercover in your world for many months at atime. I have assisted in many stings and shut down many parlors and also I have assisted in the arrest of human traffickers. I think I will make you my personal project. Would you like that? If you contact me or threaten me in any way I will shut you down. I know how much AMP owners make and what their practices are. They know if the girls do not do favors they will have no clientele nad make no money. You don't know who I am. If you did, you would not dare to speak to me the way have. You are on very thin ice now. It is up to me if that ice melts. Remember that.
We have been together now for two years and are very happy. My family has accepted her and you sir are scum of the earth. I am a millionaire and shutting down amps and liberating the girls is my hobby. I am coming for you next my friend. Enjoy that dirty money while you can, it isn't going to last much longer.
This site provides me with much of the information I need to operate and I will not allow a crooked filthy pimp like you to remove. Stay out of my way or I will run you over.
I have three successful restaurants and internet posts do not matter because I not doing anything illegal. You are. You know what goes on these places. You are a scourge on society. I have the money and the means and the power to take you out of business. I am prepared to do so.
Wake up you idiot. The only reason people go to an AMP is for sexual favors. The massages suck and the girls do not get paid unless they perform sexual favors so why would they work in your AMP? If you do not allow any sexual favors no one will come to your AMP and you will not collect you $40 or $60 house fee that you do not share with the girls. You know what, I don't like you. I'm coming for you. I am going to shut you down.
You come to this country and exploit your own people for profit. You are the scum of the earth and you will pay for your sins some day.
You don't know what I look like so how could you ever stop anyone from coming into your AMP? Also, everyone uses fake names in here you stupid chink!
Are you threatening me? That is not such a good idea. I have a lot more power than you do I can promise you that. I am embedded in YOUR society my friend, it is not the other way around. You should be careful who you threaten, it may come back on you...
I think you are full of shit. This is American and we have freedom of speech here which means we can say whatever the fuck we want. Ypu can't control what is posted here so fuck off you ignorant chink.

Virile Vito
10-01-08, 16:49
Jackson,

What you posted below is just an extension of the increasingly difficult to believe, attention-seeking, juvenile, irresponsible reports he has been posting over the last month. On that alone, I would have said he was a useless member. After reading the disgusting, racist, threatening, police-loving PMs you posted, I think you should absolutely ban him.

Dick North
10-01-08, 18:08
This guy has either a serious drug or alcohol problem. One can see the behavioral extremes in his posts.
He needs to come to grips with whatever demons haunt him and rehabilitate.

For now, my vote is that he should be banned.

DN

Anotheronedown
10-01-08, 19:41
The fact that he would threaten to 'out' a member of the board to the LE makes him a non-productive member.

I'd vote BAN

Fat Finger
10-01-08, 20:46
Two words for Tempe_Dud:

Fail.

Gone.

Merlin Magician
10-01-08, 20:54
Ban him and then identify him by phone and address. (I know ya can't do it, but would it not be kewl to razz him back in person?)

Phxguydb
10-01-08, 20:58
I don't think these should have been posted to begin with. But since they were should we assume that there were no replies from ginger? If there were replies shouldn't those be posted? I don't think anyone could form an honest opinion without those. For all we know her posts were just as bad if not worse.

What bothers me the most is you have an AMP owner sending PMs asking people to edit and/or remove posts that aren't favorable to her business. I never received a PM from her when I posted a favorable review about the great time I had there but she didn't waste anytime sending me a PM to remove my post when I posted a non-favorable review.

If the info on this board is controlled or manipulated (you scratch my back, I'll scratch yours) then what good is it?

Bigbob69
10-01-08, 22:58
This one quote says it all....

This site provides me with much of the information I need to operate and I will not allow a crooked filthy pimp like you to remove. Stay out of my way or I will run you over.I don't think we need to provide him anymore info. Ban the jerk.

Dick Stiiff
10-01-08, 23:12
Obviously a whacko. I enjoy this forum for lively entertainment. His PM's are disturbing and unsettling. Reminds me of a few people I know that behave reasonably well until they have one too many. The they grow beer muscles and become violent. I prefer to hang with friendly drunks like me.

Head Banger
10-02-08, 01:00
The only thing that stands out to me right now is the racist slur. I've PM'd with the guy and believe this dude cares about the asian girl's he's seen and don't think he's racist.

I too would report any suspected case of human trafficing of women as sex slaves. That is just plain wrong and destroys the lives of women who have no choice in the matter.

Some girls are party girls, and some see it as an easy way to make a lot of money. Great! Then rock on, we're all on the same page.

I've never been to the establishment he's talking about, and do not know the details. It sounds as if both parties were involved in unfriendly and threatening PMs.

His recent posting of the Amp owner's PM makes more sense now. At first I didn't think if was "hilarious", now it would appear Tempe75 may have insider info of how badly this owner treated one or more of his girls.

With the information presented I would not advocate a ban.

Jackson, you've got more info than us, and have a lot of wisdom with respect to the community. I trust your ultimate decision.

Admin
10-02-08, 02:13
I don't think these should have been posted to begin with. But since they were should we assume that there were no replies from ginger? If there were replies shouldn't those be posted? I don't think anyone could form an honest opinion without those. For all we know her posts were just as bad if not worse.They weren't, but even if she also violated the Forum's Rules, that doesn't excuse or negate Tempe Stud75's actions.

What bothers me the most is you have an AMP owner sending PMs asking people to edit and/or remove posts that aren't favorable to her business. I never received a PM from her when I posted a favorable review about the great time I had there but she didn't waste anytime sending me a PM to remove my post when I posted a non-favorable review.

If the info on this board is controlled or manipulated (you scratch my back, I'll scratch yours) then what good is it?Apparently you didn't see this in my previous post:

Generally, I tend to ignore complaints from providers about forum member's posts.In this case, my response to Kikay Ginger's first email was that I don't mediate complaints between members. However, two days later she sent me a second email with the text of the PMs she had received, along with a suggestion that Tempe Stud75 had gone over the line. I reviewed the PMs and she was correct: The Forum Rules prohibit making racist comments towards other forum members, threatening other members with violence, and threatening other members with criminal prosecution.

Thanks,

Jackson

Admin
10-02-08, 02:29
I too would report any suspected case of human trafficing of women as sex slaves. That is just plain wrong and destroys the lives of women who have no choice in the matter.

Jackson, you've got more info than us, and have a lot of wisdom with respect to the community. I trust your ultimate decision.Hi Head Banger,

Two points.

First, like any civilized person, I am of course against "human trafficing of women as sex slaves", and in fact if Tempe Stud75 had evidence of human trafficking/kidnapping, then he should report it to the approporiate authorities. However, threatening the suspect criminal in a public forum certainly calls into question his motives and his personal objectives.

Second, of course I have to ban him, just like I've done in similar situations in the past. His rules violations are the excuse, but the reason is that I don't want uncivilized people as members.

Thanks,

Jackson

Renegade0801
10-02-08, 03:13
I read the site daily, I have just never posted because I tend to keep my adventures to myself, however I felt the need to add my say, and hope it will be respected even though it is a first post.

I agree with Phxguydb, that it is hard to judge a situation when you are only getting one side of it. I will however trust that your decision will be based on having seen both sides, and that only one was so completely negative. If both parties got out of hand, both deserve punitive action. I am completely disgusted at the racial slur, but we all know that there are ignorant people, and I will concede that it wasn’t posted in an "open post", which is at least one decent thing. I did not see the "outing of another member" part though, so I am confused. If he was talking about Ginger, don’t those of us that have been there know who that is anyways? Similar to what others have said about "liquid courage", I see this as a case of what I call "computer anonymity courage". It would never happen face to face. I guess, if the ban is due to rule violations, then absolutely it needs to take place. If it is due to people disagreeing with the content of his posts or to the guy being a general nuisance, then I don’t agree. It is too easy to ignore someone. After all, I am sure everyone agrees that Hizark was a nuisance, and we all had to learn to ignore that clown, didn’t we? As far as content, I never have a problem with people that post more details than others. Some people had been getting on him about it and said to put basics, and say ask for info in pm’s. The problem with that is that unless you are a senior member, this has been my experience at least, you tend to get told to "do your own research, and pay the money like we all did, then report back. Once you are a trusted member, then we will share information". Kinda puts a double edged sword out there.

Anyways Jackson, like I said, you are in the best position to judge, since you have all of the information, in addition to being the boss, so it is up to you. I am sure that everyone will be fine with your decision, since it will be in the best interest of us all.

Besides, do you really want.

a millionaire and shutting down amps and liberating the girls is my hobby. to be
coming for you next ?

Sorry. Just had to end it with a laugh!

-Renegade

Riffraff26
10-02-08, 11:23
Get him the hell out of here

Tempe Stud75
10-02-08, 13:51
Ok, since you all want to make me the bad guy, that's fine. Many of you have PM'd with me and know me. Kikay Ginger contacted me several times and threatened me before I ever told her anything. She said that she has had a meeting with other AMP owners and they have decided that this forum should be shut down. Also, I was called several names before I even started replying to her. It is pretty weak if you are going to allow AMP owners to instigate trouble and then get members banned. Who's next on her list? Here is one post where she calls me names and says "one day you will have bad service at an amp because we are going to have a meeting". All I had done to this point was to write her back and say that I would not remove my post. All I am saying is none of you have the facts. And Mr. Dick North, since you consider yourself the all-righteous monger, FYI, I am not a druggie or an alcoholic. Here is the pm from her:

Tempe Stud75.....

I think you are the undercover LE in here you are not making this easy...All you doing is asking for trouble.....I'm not here to make any trouble from you or from any one else......Just because we all Chinese AMP and you have to be mean to us you have no hearts what so ever and you have no respect from us.......Meaning you have no respect to yourself you come to AMP and do your bad habit to one of the technician and then posted in here,,,,,,,You think that make a good man I don't think so...to me i think you are a dirty man and you are dirty undercover LE we hate your job(s)....you are a bad undercover.....you know the good undercover they treat the girls nice without soliciting from the technician....One of this day you will receive a bad service from any AMP because we will have meeting soon and topic9s) will be no service from any members from here I will try my power to contact The USASexGuide Forum

Arizona Jack
10-02-08, 14:33
I'm with Head Banger, I'd like to know more about what provoked him. I don't know if he's a bad guy or just a hot head. But sending threatening PMs with racist slurs is at the least very poor judgement.

I've had a PM or two from Kikay and just ignored her. He should have done the same.

Admin
10-02-08, 14:49
She said that she has had a meeting with other AMP owners and they have decided that this forum should be shut down.Tempe Stud75,

This may come as a surprise to you, but there are a lot of people in this world that would like to see this forum shut down. Believe me, an idle threat in the form of a PM from a service provider doesn't warrant even the slightest consideration.

I'm not here to make any trouble from you or from any one else...one of this day[s] you will [not] receive a bad service from any AMP because we will have meeting soon and ...will be no service from any members from here.This is it? This is her threatening you? This is all you've got?

I've got some more news for you: If she, or her AMP, or every AMP in the city, doesn't want your busines or the business from any member of this forum, then that would be their right. Get it?

Now, please tell all of us how her decision to assert her rights not to accept your business justifies all of your threats such as:

"I am a millionaire and shutting down amps and liberating the girls is my hobby."

"I have the money and the means and the power to take you out of business. I am prepared to do so."

"I'm coming for you. I am going to shut you down."

"You are on very thin ice now. It is up to me if that ice melts. Remember that"

"I have been undercover in your world for many months at atime. I have assisted in many stings and shut down many parlors"

Threatening women in this way is an indication to me that you are a small and petty man.

Thanks,

Jackson

BTW, Please tell us the details behind your most recent "sting" and "shutdown" of a massage parlor, and also your most recent "liberating" of a AMP employee.

Curious minds want to know.

J

Tooncinator
10-02-08, 17:39
I've never been to the establishment he's talking about, and do not know the details. ...
His recent posting of the Amp owner's PM makes more sense now. At first I didn't think if was "hilarious", now it would appear Tempe75 may have insider info of how badly this owner treated one or more of his girls.

I know Kikay Ginger, and she's a sweetheart - there's my bias up front :-)

To me, it's obvious he's never been to her parlor. I wouldn't be surprised if his "AMP experience" involves watching lurid sweeps-week stories on FOX News.

The girls there are all Licensed Massage Therapists. Every time I've been there, I've received a truly great massage in a clean, friendly environment, from a clean, friendly, happy technician.

Tempe Stud75 wants to be Batman when he grows up. He's rich! He's handsome! He saves the beautiful damsels in distress! He marries one, and proves his love by, um, frequenting AMPs? Exqueeze me?

Ban the wanker. Imho.

Toons

Tempe Stud75
10-02-08, 19:49
Ok, obviously you are all very ignorant and do not see what is going on here. I will be the better man and ignore all of the ridiculous insults and observations. First of all, any of the pm's that were sent to Admin can be altered so that does not prove anything. This is exactly what the AMP owners want. They are upset that I mentioned a business name, as did many of you. You are doing exactly what this Kikay Ginger wants because you see her as a "sweetheart". Remember one thing, women can be very manipulative. Now, she has gotten you all into a position where you want to ban a senior member. That is one check in her box. Soon she will have another member banned, and another, and another. Then guess what? No more posts about AMPS. No more business names mentioned. Think about yourself being a new member to the forum and putting up your first post, then receiving a PM from an AMP owner to take it down. What will you think about this forum? Also, I propose that you will notice that Kikay Gingers post count is 0. What does that mean? That means that she is a member of USASG for one purpose only. That is to PM members who post and ask them to take their posts down. If she was just curious about what was being said about her business...well, you don't have to be a member to read the posts. She became a member for one reason only. It's absolutely ridiculous what is happening here. When it happens to you you will reconsider what you have done if you ban me. Now, do I really care if I get banned? No, but I am just trying to point out to you what is happening here. I bet if I was the one with the vagina it would be a different story, wouldn't it?

Tempe Stud75
10-02-08, 19:57
Tempe Stud75,

This may come as a surprise to you, but there are a lot of people in this world that would like to see this forum shut down. Believe me, an idle threat in the form of a PM from a service provider doesn't warrant even the slightest consideration.

This is it? This is her threatening you? This is all you've got?

I've got some more news for you: If she, or her AMP, or every AMP in the city, doesn't want your busines or the business from any member of this forum, then that would be their right. Get it?

Now, please tell all of us how her decision to assert her rights not to accept your business justifies all of your threats such as:

"I am a millionaire and shutting down amps and liberating the girls is my hobby."

"I have the money and the means and the power to take you out of business. I am prepared to do so."

"I'm coming for you. I am going to shut you down."

"You are on very thin ice now. It is up to me if that ice melts. Remember that"

"I have been undercover in your world for many months at atime. I have assisted in many stings and shut down many parlors"

Threatening women in this way is an indication to me that you are a small and petty man.

Thanks,

Jackson

BTW, Please tell us the details behind your most recent "sting" and "shutdown" of a massage parlor, and also your most recent "liberating" of a AMP employee.

J
First of all Jackson, to call me small and petty is your right and opinion. However, you do not know me at all and so to insult me might make you "small and petty", but that is not what this is about. Please notice that Kikay Ginger wrote to me "one of these days you will receive bad service at any amp because we will have a meeting", you changed it and added a (not) in parentheses. This further goes to the issue that PM's can be changed or altered. Even the mighty and all holy administrator of this forum changes the words in the posts and pm's that surround this case. You mean to tell me that Kikay Ginger did not alter my words in those pm's. Oh, I forgot, she is a "sweetheart" who operates a "clean" massage parlor where the girls are "happy". Give me a break. This is a comical situation and is quite good entertainment indeed.

Tooncinator
10-02-08, 21:06
Ok, obviously you are all very ignorant and do not see what is going on here.

Whuh?

... You are doing exactly what this Kikay Ginger wants because you see her as a "sweetheart". Remember one thing, women can be very manipulative.

Who told you women can be manipulative? A dang sneaky woman?

Now, she has gotten you all into a position where you want to ban a senior member. That is one check in her box. Soon she will have another member banned, and another, and another. Then guess what?

Chicken butt?

Dogs and cats living together?

Now, do I really care if I get banned? No, but I am just trying to point out to you what is happening here. I bet if I was the one with the vagina it would be a different story, wouldn't it?
Well, yeah. If you had the vagina, you'd be the Hot Carpet Muncher Who Reviews AMPs. Heck, I'd vote for you as V.P. if that were the case. Alas, t'aint so. You'd probably be one of those thick ones with a flannel shirt, hairy legs, and macrobiotic granola :-(

:-( bad, Toons! no more LULz
You can't see it, but I'm looking downward in shame. Uh huh.

Admin
10-02-08, 22:34
Ok, obviously you are all very ignorant and do not see what is going on here.First, the PMs are authentic. You wrote them, period.

Second, it's possible that I've misread the situation, so I'll ask this again:

Please tell us the details behind your most recent "sting" and "shutdown" of a massage parlor, and also your most recent "liberating" of a AMP employee.

Thanks,

Jackson

Chilly Willy
10-02-08, 22:54
I see nothing positive (but plenty negative) in any of the controversial statements he has made here. His reports have been suspect at best, have damaged the credibility of this forum, and undeniably have caused a deterioration in the relationships of some key players involved. Quit feeding his overgrown ego and underdeveloped personality and cut him off forever.

NeverTell
10-03-08, 04:17
First: these are supposed to be PM's. PRIVATE messages

I'm a bit concerned that I see "Private" messages in the open forum. I thought it was inappropriate when TempeStud75 did it for the AMP owner and I think it is inappropriate here. I had an expectation that the Private messages I sent/received would remain private and not turned over to the public (or anyone else). I hope when LE comes with a warrant for the PM's that Jackson has some magic shredder button that he can push and won't turn them over as quickly as he did these. If PM can be public, what about IP addresses or email addresses. Yikes!

Second: Did he cross the line or not?

If TempeStud75 crossed the line, he should be warned first (unless committing one of the serious offenses that require immediate banning: I. E. Talking about minors and transvestites) and if he doesn't straighten up then ban as the rules state. No need to get everybody involved. They can 'volunteer' to get involved by clicking the "report this post" link.

Third: what does banning do?

Please don't ban me for saying this as I respect this forum and it's good members and I don't want to be made an example. But if he is banned, can't he rejoin as TempeStud76? Sure his count would be zero (and the that would really suck) but he could still read the posts and reply and harass people. (Jackson, I don't envy this part of your job. I don't know how you do it but you've got one the best forums our there. Almost no junk).

Fourth: who started this bullying?

If what TempeStud75 says is true that an AMP owner is demanding that he remove negative posts then that just pisses me off. I can understand them wanting their establishment name removed but if I don't get the service I think I should get then I SHOULD be posting it here. That information is as important as posting which places have stellar service.

Fifth: one f'd up person

Since this has been put out in the public domain and I have read it, I think TempeStud75's language and attitude is horrible. I can't imagine talking to another human being in such a repulsive manner. For anybody else contacted by a overbearing AMP owner, my advice would be to just ignore the person. Add them to your ignore list. These comments by TempeStud75 in the PM's are repugnant, a bit scary, and reminds me of someone with "short person" complex. I really can't believe statements like: "You are on very thin ice now. It is up to me if that ice melts. Remember that". What a feeling of control and power TempeStud75 must get from these kinds of statements. It's a bit pathetic.

Sixth: Curious minds want to know

I too would love to know more about your involvement in stings and shutting down AMPs.

Seventh: Ban them both

Ban him for this statement alone: "I am a millionaire. " Who the F cares. I was on your side TempeStud75 till I read your psycho PM's (which I shouldn't have been allowed to read). Ban her for harassing forum members to remove negative posts.

Eighth: Thanks for the entertainment

This is lively thread and I found it rather enjoyable to read.

Ninth: Let's get back to discussing AMPs

Tempe Stud75
10-03-08, 05:01
Again, I have read nothing credible here but have been insulted with school age insults. Again, I will take the high road and not respond because none of you has threatened me here as Kikay Ginger. Also, it is possible to change the text of pm's when they have been forwarded. Some of mine have been changed. I cannot and will not discuss the details of what I know. I know who I am and what I stand for and I know the truth about what I have seen and done. I am an East Valley business owner and I do dedicate a lot of my time and money to helping battered women and victimized women. I will also give a woman a safe place to stay from time to time. My wife is a former "masseuse" and a former AMP owner as well. That being said, I am through arguing with all of you over whether or not I can remain a member of this forum which as far as I can tell was for fiction in the first place. Please do not take this the wrong way but I really don't care what a bunch of sorry ass, ***** addicted, fat ass old men think of me. As far as me being disturbed; any idiot who would pick up a filthy AIDS ridden ***** off of McDowell, pay her for sex and then brag about it is the one who is really disturbed. I really can't be offended at anything that has been said about me here, considering the source. I can still read the posts anyway to obtain information. I cannot and will not waste any more time, I will just find another forum to pursue my writing in. Thanks for the great stories you perverted fucks!

Ipfreely1time
10-03-08, 12:14
I think there are two issues here that need to be addressed.

First, is banning someone for violation of the forum rules applied in an even handed manner? I agree with Jackson’s take on banning uncivilized people from the board. Maybe the rules should be modified to read that acting like a dick head will get you banned.

I suggest changing the General Rules with the following:

No Dick Heads or Assholes: Please don’t act like a dick head or asshole when participating on this site. Any person violating this policy will be banned immediately

Second, and most important, is the original reason the PMs between the two got started.

The owners of the AMP scene as well as others have the right to be concerned and even paranoid about LE, especially with recent events in Phoenix. Explicit posts concerning explicit activities are more than ample reason for LE to target an establishment and may even be enough to establish probable cause. Yeah, we can argue about comments here being "fantasies" or "dreams" but we all know that that is bullshit. We all know why this site exists. We all know if a person says he enjoyed his visit, we will also probably enjoy a visit.

LE believes what they believe about all AMPs. Why give them ammo to make their job easy?

BAN HIM

Pablo Avati
10-03-08, 14:14
And on that note. Can we end this already? The forum has grinded to halt since being consumed by this nonsense.

I understand there are greater implications here (future forum policy, etc.) than just the fate of one member, but we're really just spinning our wheels at this point. Let's get back to what this forum was intended to be.

TwistedBrother
10-03-08, 19:20
Pretty sure PMs don't have to be "forwarded" to admins. In this common message board software, admins can read original PMs of any member if they choose.

Also, it is possible to change the text of pm's when they have been forwarded. Some of mine have been changed.

LapDogg
10-04-08, 23:37
Quote:
The only reason people go to an AMP is for sexual favors. The massages suck and the girls do not get paid unless they perform sexual favors so why would they work in your AMP?

I actually do go to an AMP for the massage too -- maybe its just me. I will not frequent an amp if the gals can't give a good hard massage.

I have been to many amps across the country and I have never had an issue with "massages that suck" when I let the Mamasan know up front that I want a good massage too.

I think what makes a truly exceptional experience is the combination of services. I would ask the opposite: If all that you are looking for are sexual services then why go to an amp?

Besides, we all know that sexual services are generally not available at AMPS, just massages.... too many people report dreams that they have had during a very relaxing massage, thinking that these were real experiences.

IH8HJsAz
10-05-08, 21:05
I would like to see her PMs as, well to get a well informed opinion. I do agree that he may have gone to far but, I would like to see what instigated the whole thing.

Head Banger
10-06-08, 01:07
TempeStud, in all your replies the thing I found lacking was an apology for using your ethnic slur. Just cause you're married to an Asian, or love Asians doesn't make it ok to say... even if another person insults you by calling you a cracker (or whatever slur you find offensive).

TS, you're not the only one who's posted info that concerns the MPs. But you ended up bringing about the conversations we're all having. MPs have enough trouble trying to figure out if new customers are legit or not to further worry about us putting them and their employees at risk.

If you're on a crusade to shut down places that are involved in trafficing, then great! Keep it between you and the authorities who handle such matters.

Jackson, I've been involved in other forums and found that banning someone who really wants to stay with the forum doesn't work. If they want to be here they will find a way to return. If TS isn't happy about the recent publicity or doesn't like how the forum is going he will leave on his own as he's indicated.

He's definately broken the forum rules, and posting the private PM (even if it was unwelcome) is not cool at all.

Beatles9
10-06-08, 05:14
I say you Ban the douche bag. Not only are his threats bad for the group as a whole, but his improper english, bad grammar and spelling is irritating enough in my book.

Ciao!

A.C.

TwistedBrother
10-09-08, 18:48
Boy, it sure seems as if the mongers of PHX have spoken ... yet this goes on. Don't see signs that this issue is abating on the massage board here, and hard to imagine things will get back to how they should be until it's dealt with. The board is going downhill and I believe it's hurting the community in general. With all due respect, I implore you to act, Jackson.