PDA

View Full Version : First to post (from Mobile, AL)

Wiregrass
09-20-08, 11:19
Well OK, this is kind of cheating,
but .....

I have a (pickup) truck.
So ..... I'm inviting all those working gals to gather around it.

Any OTR dudes with updates on Alabama roadways, please join in.

Eightball
09-20-08, 12:28
Well OK, this is kind of cheating,
but .....

I have a (pickup) truck.
So ..... I'm inviting all those working gals to gather around it.

Any OTR dudes with updates on Alabama roadways, please join in.
Well Wiregrass if you got a CB radio and a set of bull balls on the back of your pickup you can post here LOL. A long time ago the old causeway was a hot spot, That had a truckstop next too the strip joint with pool table and take out stripper any pleany of nice looking non crack head women running around. That was the good ole day before AIDs and crack!

Wiregrass
09-20-08, 21:52
I retired my ears about 1984 and have never owned a set of those plastic dingle things. But thanks for the come back.

I'll keep my eye out for Smokey and watch those seat-covers.
I guess I've lost the lingo, but come on back 18 wheelers!

Trewalker69
10-25-08, 00:09
I dont see much on the interstates in Bama' but any senior memebers near or in Montgomery PM me and I'll update ya

Mrbadlands
11-04-08, 23:46
I can vouch for no activity on and around I-10 in South Alabama.

There is nothing to be found lately, in the last 5 or more years would be putting it better. I have had the chance to see a lady working around the truckstop at exit 44 once about 1 year ago. I have not seen her, or anyone, working since then. I don't get quite that far east often though. Running from Exit 38 westward all the way through Mbbile and onward through Mississippi, I travel frequently. Not much action on or near the highway.

Mrbadlands

Savage55
11-29-08, 21:37
Any info on these areas, maybe truck stop at Elkmont exit?