PDA

View Full Version : Craigslist Advertiser Reviews

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]

BgDoc3
08-06-18, 13:27
Haircut, manscape, or massage are standard menu items. If you want any over and above that, she has to get permission from her Dom. You'll have to deal with him through her. And he likes to charge more than its worth in my own opinion.That way no money is wasted and time.

GreatGonzo1
08-09-18, 11:41
Sorry, but I've looked all over for Crystal's ads and took the other user's advice below by key searching "haircut" but still no luck. I've had trouble knowing what "replacement" sites to look at. Could you hint to me what site I could find her ad on or a link? Would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!Just do a bing search for topless haircut indy. Easy as that.

MDJr1
08-09-18, 18:24
Sorry, but I've looked all over for Crystal's ads and took the other user's advice below by key searching "haircut" but still no luck. I've had trouble knowing what "replacement" sites to look at. Could you hint to me what site I could find her ad on or a link? Would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!Here is a link to an older ad, but her number is still valid.

https://indianapolis.rubratings.com/125906

Scup1958
08-09-18, 22:56
Just do a bing search for topless haircut indy. Easy as that.Try this one.

https://onebackpage.com/personal-connections/dom-and-fetishes/topless-and-nude-haircuts_i4597002

JhnSmth
08-10-18, 06:31
That way no money is wasted and time.Oh, I did. I never go in without knowing that first. She's a nice girl, and she does a nice haircut. But I'm not paying her prices for anything sexual.

Indylad
08-10-18, 16:04
Oh, I did. I never go in without knowing that first. She's a nice girl, and she does a nice haircut. But I'm not paying her prices for anything sexual.I have had a massage from her and it was quite good with a great "view. " She never really offered anything else telling me she had to get it approved by her hubby first. I was thinking about trying a haircut, but never saw anyone review that service before. Her massage was $70.00. What does a haircut with a view go for?

JhnSmth
08-11-18, 08:02
I have had a massage from her and it was quite good with a great "view. " She never really offered anything else telling me she had to get it approved by her hubby first. I was thinking about trying a haircut, but never saw anyone review that service before. Her massage was $70.00. What does a haircut with a view go for?$20 for a cut. $40 topless. $60 nude.

I didn't really enjoy her massage all that much. It was more of a rub. And she has no hot towels. She leaves you dripping with oil. I gave her a second chance, but even with direction, the result was the same.

Scup1958
08-11-18, 11:43
$20 for a cut. $40 topless. $60 nude.

I didn't really enjoy her massage all that much. It was more of a rub. And she has no hot towels. She leaves you dripping with oil. I gave her a second chance, but even with direction, the result was the same.I can bring my own towel and deal with the oil. The real question is, does the $70 massage / rub with a view result in the release that we go there for, or is that an extra that needs to be approved by hubby and involves an additional fee?

Indylad
08-11-18, 20:36
I can bring my own towel and deal with the oil. The real question is, does the $70 massage / rub with a view result in the release that we go there for, or is that an extra that needs to be approved by hubby and involves an additional fee?Everything is extra with hubby approval AND repeat trip. I don't know how much because I have not re-visited yet.

JhnSmth
08-12-18, 05:52
I can bring my own towel and deal with the oil. The real question is, does the $70 massage / rub with a view result in the release that we go there for, or is that an extra that needs to be approved by hubby and involves an additional fee?As the other guy said, everything is extra and requires prior approval. Self serve is free, and she will pose for you to help you along, but that's about it. Oh, you get to roam fairly freely too. But no penetration or trying to get her off.

MurrayDog
01-29-19, 22:27
I visited Crystal today. I had a nude haircut and a manscaping done. She was very thorough and it was a fun relaxing time, I will be going back here soon.

Hotforty
01-31-19, 11:14
Yes, I'll be doing similar next week, too. I've been given the "pre-mullet" warning about my hair!

I visited Crystal today. I had a nude haircut and a manscaping done. She was very thorough and it was a fun relaxing time, I will be going back here soon.

RonBurgIndy
01-31-19, 13:45
Is there a current ad? Does she only cut, or does she shave as well? Was it a fully relaxed conclusion?

RBI.

Yes, I'll be doing similar next week, too. I've been given the "pre-mullet" warning about my hair!

BigMack
01-31-19, 14:36
Yes, I'll be doing similar next week, too. I've been given the "pre-mullet" warning about my hair!Has a great body tits that are scrumptious and a mouth I would bet could work wonders on a man's business but understand her "man" limits her offerings. What a wonderful contribution to relieving our "stress" she could make if her "BF" was a bit more receptive to her expansion of services. Ah well so many choices so little time to "take it all in and out". Why we are here.

Hotforty
02-01-19, 18:47
Yes, she has all those things going for her. I've said before, though, that patience, generosity and respect work wonders.

Has a great body tits that are scrumptious and a mouth I would bet could work wonders on a man's business but understand her "man" limits her offerings. What a wonderful contribution to relieving our "stress" she could make if her "BF" was a bit more receptive to her expansion of services. Ah well so many choices so little time to "take it all in and out". Why we are here.

BigMack
02-02-19, 06:58
Yes, she has all those things going for her. I've said before, though, that patience, generosity and respect work wonders.Your old man hanging around isn't my idea of having a hot time. With that body and I am sure she love it she could make a good living without the Oldman in the mix. JMO but with that body who would just want a haircut and a man scape? At least a hot BJ with CIM would be nice for her donation.

Boardwalk
02-13-19, 16:51
She's beautiful has a perfect touch but is straight up just that! No tease or anything.

She has an amazing body and beautiful smile, man I'd love to tap that. So if you have a knot needing help; she's good at it; great massage -but nothing else. 7 hr. Oh and she will not wipe down oil.

https://indianapolis.craigslist.org/biz/d/pitman-reiki-deep-tissue-therapy/6816661934.html

Goatee1456
02-14-19, 12:28
She's beautiful has a perfect touch but is straight up just that! No tease or anything.

She has an amazing body and beautiful smile, man I'd love to tap that. So if you have a knot needing help; she's good at it; great massage -but nothing else. 7 hr. Oh and she will not wipe down oil.

https://indianapolis.craigslist.org/biz/d/pitman-reiki-deep-tissue-therapy/6816661934.htmlDidn't she go by a different name a year or two ago on Northside? Proud Brazilian woman or something like that?

WinterWarlock
02-14-19, 12:44
Yes, the picture on craigslist shows that she is the same lady. If she did anything, then people would be lined up around the block. I wonder if there are lucky guys who get some action.

Didn't she go by a different name a year or two ago on Northside? Proud Brazilian woman or something like that?

RonBurgIndy
02-21-19, 09:36
What the hell is PSY?

Your old man hanging around isn't my idea of having a hot time. With that body and I am sure she love it she could make a good living without the Oldman in the mix. JMO but with that body who would just want a haircut and a man scape? At least a hot BJ with CIM would be nice for her donation.

MSkeme
02-21-19, 14:05
What the hell is PSY?Really you don't know what psy is?

RonBurgIndy
02-21-19, 14:16
It's not in the abbreviations and I've just been under a rock inside a massage parlor my whole life.

Really you don't know what psy is?

Jeast72
05-20-19, 18:18
I got some screenshots of this one before someone flagged it.

Hotforty
05-20-19, 19:45
Great find & good work!

Dyoung35
05-21-19, 09:43
At first glance I would agree with Hotforty, great find! However, after googling the phone number I find it associated with an African American male advertising (2 yrs ago) his 9 in to use on other males? Logic would say he is your maid's BF or pimp. Have you enlisted her services yet? Any hints of impropriety? Since she is offering some sort of maid service may I assume she provided outcall to your residence? I am very, very, Very, VERY Leary of those sort of arrangements. My worst experience in the hobby came under similar circumstances. .

Jeast72
05-21-19, 09:54
At first glance I would agree with Hotforty, great find! However, after googling the phone number I find it associated with an African American male advertising (2 yrs ago) his 9 in to use on other males? Logic would say he is your maid's BF or pimp. Have you enlisted her services yet? Any hints of impropriety? Since she is offering some sort of maid service may I assume she provided outcall to your residence? I am very, very, Very, VERY Leary of those sort of arrangements. My worst experience in the hobby came under similar circumstances. .I won't have time to do anything until the weekend. Wouldn't be able to do outcall anyway.

Dnims
05-21-19, 11:12
I won't have time to do anything until the weekend. Wouldn't be able to do outcall anyway.Um fellas. That is a crossdresser.

Jeast72
05-21-19, 11:16
Um fellas. That is a crossdresser.Thanks for the info. That could have been a bad situation.

Indy4620
05-22-19, 07:09
It's not in the abbreviations and I've just been under a rock inside a massage parlor my whole life.Psy = pussy. I assume you know what that is. LOL.

Hotforty
05-22-19, 11:20
Always do always your always intel always gathering always before always making always any always contact!

Did I mention always do your intel homework?

At first glance I would agree with Hotforty, great find! However, after googling the phone number I find it associated with an African American male advertising (2 yrs ago) his 9 in to use on other males? Logic would say he is your maid's BF or pimp. Have you enlisted her services yet? Any hints of impropriety? Since she is offering some sort of maid service may I assume she provided outcall to your residence? I am very, very, Very, VERY Leary of those sort of arrangements. My worst experience in the hobby came under similar circumstances. .

Jeast72
05-25-19, 09:43
A couple of gals in the Best In on Harding are using an old pic to draw guys in. When you refuse, the butch pulls a gun and tries to make you leave cash. Luckily she's got enough sense not to shoot someone where she lives.

WinterWarlock
05-25-19, 12:15
Are these the 2 from Franklin? Butch has alopecia (no hair)?

A couple of gals in the Best In on Harding are using an old pic to draw guys in. When you refuse, the butch pulls a gun and tries to make you leave cash. Luckily she's got enough sense not to shoot someone where she lives.

Jeast72
05-25-19, 12:39
Are these the 2 from Franklin? Butch has alopecia (no hair)?Those are the ones. They sent me two pics. The butch pic was accurate, so I set up with the other. Turns out her pic was at least 10 years old and 100 lbs light.

WinterWarlock
05-25-19, 12:42
Sorry to hear you had to look down the barrel of a gun to get this info. Thanks for sharing.

Those are the ones. They sent me two pics. The butch pic was accurate, so I set up with the other. Turns out her pic was at least 10 years old and 100 lbs light.

Jeast72
05-26-19, 10:48
Those are the ones. They sent me two pics. The butch pic was accurate, so I set up with the other. Turns out her pic was at least 10 years old and 100 lbs light.Here's the I got from these "gals". The small gal is not small anymore and has several tats on her upper body now.

Jeast72
09-20-19, 21:04
Seems familiar. Texted a little today but seems too easy.

SteveStone123
09-21-19, 01:03
Seems familiar. Texted a little today but seems too easy.She seems to be too young to play with. Be safe.

Jeast72
09-21-19, 06:15
But the pic was doctored. This one shows a little better.

She seems to be too young to play with. Be safe.

SpinAndWin85
09-21-19, 09:55
But the pic was doctored. This one shows a little better.When in doubt, punt!

RosieOFondle
11-06-19, 20:53
Saw this ad today just stumbling around Craigslist services which is a real rarity for me. No phone number, just email so I figure what the hell. After a few email exchanges (very prompt replies I might add) she says in a totally respectful manner that she sticks to cleaning, massages and conversation only. I got a possible give that more might be possible but this was just emails. Anybody seen her? She seemed actually pretty nice and well spoken so might be a good find of you are into just visual stimulation. I have the email from the ad if it gets flagged and someone wants to see what's up. I may still give it a shot if I'm not on her block list after asking for more.

Golfer72
11-13-19, 01:18
Saw this ad today just stumbling around Craigslist services which is a real rarity for me. No phone number, just email so I figure what the hell. After a few email exchanges (very prompt replies I might add) she says in a totally respectful manner that she sticks to cleaning, massages and conversation only. I got a possible give that more might be possible but this was just emails. Anybody seen her? She seemed actually pretty nice and well spoken so might be a good find of you are into just visual stimulation. I have the email from the ad if it gets flagged and someone wants to see what's up. I may still give it a shot if I'm not on her block list after asking for more.I am taking one for the team this week. No red flags so far.

Tango411
11-18-19, 08:07
Saw this ad today just stumbling around Craigslist services which is a real rarity for me. No phone number, just email so I figure what the hell. After a few email exchanges (very prompt replies I might add) she says in a totally respectful manner that she sticks to cleaning, massages and conversation only. I got a possible give that more might be possible but this was just emails. Anybody seen her? She seemed actually pretty nice and well spoken so might be a good find of you are into just visual stimulation. I have the email from the ad if it gets flagged and someone wants to see what's up. I may still give it a shot if I'm not on her block list after asking for more.She quoted cleaning or massage per half hour:

Lingerie $50.

Topless $75.

Nude $100.

Looks like mostly evenings and weekends. I'm planning on trying her out because she's so close. Hopefully I can get some daytime availability.

Keith D
11-18-19, 12:56
I am taking one for the team this week. No red flags so far.She's coming to my place tonight, I'll let you all know what's up.

Keith D
11-18-19, 22:55
She's coming to my place tonight, I'll let you all know what's up.Alright!

Ashley came to my house tonight, cleaned for 2 hours with lingerie on, she is about 5'8", slim with nice thighs and an big butt. Her breasts are not big but def nice. She was super easy to schedule with, was on time and looked super good. She excused herself to lose the sweater dress she had on. She then got to cleaning, which I had her scrub off the the scuffs in my walls (something I neglected in my home). While she cleaned she was on her hand and knees, puckered her butt out, and made small talk with me, which was nice.

I asked her a lot of questions, she's 30, single, lives and works in Noblesville, does this for some side money, as far as I know she doesn't do extras, but does doe some teasing massage, which I wasn't hiring her for.

Overall, she did a great job cleaning my house, didn't come in contact with me, but I would love to eat that ass, lolol. I'm not in a position to have sex at the moment (Vasectomy) so I was really just looking for a sexy maid, and sexy maid I got. If it were me, I wouldn't recommend nude unless you are getting the massage, as a cleaner, she does just fine in the lingerie.

Tango411
11-19-19, 11:41
Alright!

Ashley came to my house tonight, cleaned for 2 hours with lingerie on, she is about 5'8", slim with nice thighs and an big butt. Her breasts are not big but def nice. She was super easy to schedule with, was on time and looked super good. She excused herself to lose the sweater dress she had on. She then got to cleaning, which I had her scrub off the the scuffs in my walls (something I neglected in my home). While she cleaned she was on her hand and knees, puckered her butt out, and made small talk with me, which was nice.

I asked her a lot of questions, she's 30, single, lives and works in Noblesville, does this for some side money, as far as I know she doesn't do extras, but does doe some teasing massage, which I wasn't hiring her for.

Overall, she did a great job cleaning my house, didn't come in contact with me, but I would love to eat that ass, lolol. I'm not in a position to have sex at the moment (Vasectomy) so I was really just looking for a sexy maid, and sexy maid I got. If it were me, I wouldn't recommend nude unless you are getting the massage, as a cleaner, she does just fine in the lingerie.Thanks for the heads up. She mentioned that she has a friend that is available during the day but seems she is strictly cleaning and will not go fully nude.

Repooc
11-21-19, 15:23
Thanks so much for the update, Keith D.

Is she independent? Did she drive herself to you?

Just wondering if she has someone with her when going over to the place.

Sounds and looks too good to be true.

Any additional information is appreciated (PM is fine).

Thanks!

Stay safe out there!

Alright!

Overall, she did a great job cleaning my house, didn't come in contact with me, but I would love to eat that ass, lolol. I'm not in a position to have sex at the moment (Vasectomy) so I was really just looking for a sexy maid, and sexy maid I got. If it were me, I wouldn't recommend nude unless you are getting the massage, as a cleaner, she does just fine in the lingerie.

Dyoung35
05-02-20, 09:07
Hello Gentlemen,

I came across this ad today. I sent a message, but have not heard back. Does anyone have any experience with these ladies?
https://indianapolis.craigslist.org/res/d/2-girls-looking-for-work/7116859998.html
Mostly just curious. I'm still a bit concerned with the Covid Craziness. (.

BgDoc3
06-04-20, 08:13
Thanks so much for the update, Keith D.

Is she independent? Did she drive herself to you?

Just wondering if she has someone with her when going over to the place.

Sounds and looks too good to be true.

Any additional information is appreciated (PM is fine).

Thanks!

Stay safe out there!Would love to have her give me a massage and see where it goes. Screw the cleaning touching is much more of a way to start the process LOL.

Trogon
08-18-20, 10:40
Any of you post an ad and get this asswipe harassing you.

Let me know.

Thanks.

Jeast72
08-18-20, 11:12
Any of you post an ad and get this asswipe harassing you.

Let me know.

Thanks.Yeah, that bastard trolls posts in every category all day, every day.

Trogon
08-19-20, 06:54
Yeah, that bastard trolls posts in every category all day, every day.What is this jerks problem.

Do you know who he is kept harassing me over email.

Jeast72
08-19-20, 08:29
What is this jerks problem.

Do you know who he is kept harassing me over email.Just report his email as unwanted and Craigslist will block him from contacting you again from that post. You'll have to do it for each different post he contacts you from.

Rls0179
09-27-20, 19:17
I saw this gal posted in the resume section, sent a reply and got a contact number. She seems open to about any type of adult play. Didn't nail her down on price other than an incall pirce for massage only at $. Has anyone tried her yet?

https://indianapolis.craigslist.org/res/d/errand-gal/7203880322.html

Any senior interested in a number and a better pic pm me.

Chelli4me
09-27-20, 19:36
What category are the gals posting in?

Rls0179
09-27-20, 20:57
Here is her picture she sent me.

Happy99
10-07-20, 11:51
Here is her picture she sent me.Did you ever meet her?

NuruGurus
10-07-20, 15:24
Here is her picture she sent me.Holy drug hole batman no way in hell would I let my dick fall off.

Rls0179
10-07-20, 21:50
Did you ever meet her?No, I thought I was close and then ghost. I think she may be on meds for an injury so may not be with the program. A side note if you do a search of her phone number you can find a lot of info including location. Not too smart using your real phone number.

JackNazty
10-08-20, 07:11
No, I thought I was close and then ghost. I think she may be on meds for an injury so may not be with the program. A side note if you do a search of her phone number you can find a lot of info including location. Not too smart using your real phone number.I reached out to her after you originally posted about her. Thought she looked familiar in the pic's. Got a text back with the same pic you posted. Also got a text from her about having a traumatic brain injury and all that. I originally told her I needed some pipes cleaned at my house. She told me, she would have to take a look at how much work would need to be done before she could give me a price. She also told me worst case, she would clean my house semi-nude for $50, and $100 fully nude. Agreed to meet at a local place in Whitestown before we headed back to my place so she could work. Realized after meeting her, she used to work at a local fast food chain, and I hard passed b / c of other reason. Next morning while reading the local news, found out her Uncle caught up with her!

Rls0179
10-08-20, 10:44
I reached out to her after you originally posted about her. Thought she looked familiar in the pic's. Got a text back with the same pic you posted. Also got a text from her about having a traumatic brain injury and all that. I originally told her I needed some pipes cleaned at my house. She told me, she would have to take a look at how much work would need to be done before she could give me a price. She also told me worst case, she would clean my house semi-nude for $50, and $100 fully nude. Agreed to meet at a local place in Whitestown before we headed back to my place so she could work. Realized after meeting her, she used to work at a local fast food chain, and I hard passed b / c of other reason. Next morning while reading the local news, found out her Uncle caught up with her!Considering her size it must have been walk softly and carry a big stick. Slam, bam, ouch.

JackNazty
10-09-20, 07:33
Considering her size it must have been walk softly and carry a big stick. Slam, bam, ouch.Naw, I'm all about her size and weight. She looked alot better in the pictures than in person LOL. If you hop on the Boone County site, you can see her fall vacation picture she took, and why she is visiting her Uncle.

PleasurePal
10-21-20, 13:46
Looks to be back from her Uncle's.

Db2007
10-22-20, 11:30
Anyone know anything about her?

https://indianapolis.craigslist.org/crs/d/indianapolis-rachel-mariebeautiful-sexy/7217969128.html

Maroon98
10-28-20, 16:35
Here is her picture she sent me.Stay away!

RubGuy80
11-06-20, 09:41
Has anyone seen this girl? Can't figure out if she's legit or just cautious and open to more. She has posted several times on CL. I think her look is sexy.

https://indianapolis.craigslist.org/res/d/busco-trabajolooking-for-work-on-the/7225527607.html

I asked her what her rates were for cleaning and what she was open to:

"Well that depends on what you need me to do can do 15-20 $ An hour ".

WinterWarlock
11-06-20, 10:25
Not sure, but my spidey senses are on high alert.

Has anyone seen this girl? Can't figure out if she's legit or just cautious and open to more. She has posted several times on CL. I think her look is sexy.

https://indianapolis.craigslist.org/res/d/busco-trabajolooking-for-work-on-the/7225527607.html

"Well that depends on what you need me to do can do 15-20 $ An hour ".

SpinAndWin85
11-06-20, 10:29

"Well that depends on what you need me to do can do 15-20 $ An hour ".Lots of paint on that face.

JohnBuddy
11-06-20, 10:58
Looks to be back from her Uncle's.She is also on SA.

RubGuy80
11-06-20, 11:51
Lots of paint on that face.A previous post (which is gone now) "she" had made an LGBT reference. I figured a lesbian? I was way off LOL. I totally can see it now.

JohnBuddy
01-12-21, 09:57
Advertises in Craigs list (services creative) massage south side. Anybody got anything?

Keith D
01-12-21, 11:01
Advertises in Craigs list (services creative) massage south side. Anybody got anything?I'm going tonight, will post the review later.

HasselFree
01-13-21, 10:31
I'm going tonight, will post the review later.Was it worthwhile?

Keith D
01-13-21, 11:26
Was it worthwhile?Lord no! She's hot but high as a kite. Ex heroin addict, admitted Xanax abuser, house feels like a halfway house on the se side. The "massage" was an upsell for more in future visits. She was in lingerie, but was completely covered. Massage was pointless, and she had no concept of what to do. Gave junior a decent rub, but by then I was completely off.

Will not repeat, well maybe once more, to see if I can fuck her.

IndyGuy123
01-25-21, 14:41
Lord no! She's hot but high as a kite. Ex heroin addict, admitted Xanax abuser, house feels like a halfway house on the se side. The "massage" was an upsell for more in future visits. She was in lingerie, but was completely covered. Massage was pointless, and she had no concept of what to do. Gave junior a decent rub, but by then I was completely off.

Will not repeat, well maybe once more, to see if I can fuck her.Some of us old timers might remember her from her escorting days. Well maybe just me. I never forget a face.

She used to be on BackPage like 5 maybe 6 years ago. She had the looks but was pretty much a head case. Her drug problem has been pills for years. Problem is / was so bad, she doesn't have her kid.

Indy Guy.

Db2007
01-30-21, 13:24
https://indianapolis.craigslist.org/res/d/work-today/7269430549.html

She looks familiar. Anyone have any info about her?

Jeast72
01-30-21, 14:27
https://indianapolis.craigslist.org/res/d/work-today/7269430549.html

She looks familiar. Anyone have any info about her?That's Craigslist Christy. She's been around for quite a while. Haven't seen her myself because she wasn't doing incall.

WinterWarlock
02-26-21, 09:48
Has anyone pulled the trigger on Veronica? Is it worth the time and money?

https://indianapolis.craigslist.org/crs/d/indianapolis-massage/7282923681.html

Rls0179
02-26-21, 12:22
Has anyone pulled the trigger on Veronica? Is it worth the time and money?

https://indianapolis.craigslist.org/crs/d/indianapolis-massage/7282923681.htmlDo a search of all catagoies, not much good if its the same one.

TigerKing
02-26-21, 13:27
Do a search of all catagoies, not much good if its the same one.I'm interested as well but I can't play this week. I did search for Veronica and saw an ad from Rubratings saying that Veronica was high on something and a waste of time. Not sure if these 2 Veronicas are connected or not. The ads are a little different and numbers are different which doesn't mean much. CL ads are always hit and miss.

BBace1
03-10-21, 14:21
That's Craigslist Christy. She's been around for quite a while. Haven't seen her myself because she wasn't doing incall.She told me she'll do a BBBJ no f / s. Is she worth it? Impressive rack.

JackNazty
07-17-21, 12:23
What's the scoop on this buzz cutted beauty in the CL link provided?

TGTBT? Spam? Has anyone TOFTT and can you chime in, or do I need to be the first?

https://indianapolis.craigslist.org/res/d/female-24-provider-seeking-supplemental/7333418013.html

Jeast72
07-17-21, 12:50
What's the scoop on this buzz cutted beauty in the CL link provided?

TGTBT? Spam? Has anyone TOFTT and can you chime in, or do I need to be the first?

https://indianapolis.craigslist.org/res/d/female-24-provider-seeking-supplemental/7333418013.htmlI'd be careful with it. Don't discuss too much in emails. If you contact, try setting up a simple massage and you can discuss the rest when you meet (if she's real).

Rls0179
07-26-21, 11:43
Jen from post 1813 is back advertising massages. Staying at the Extended Stay on and Michigan today. If interested I have the number.

JonMurphy
07-26-21, 12:19
Jen from post 1813 is back advertising massages. Staying at the Extended Stay on and Michigan today. If interested I have the number.Are there any extras or is it just the massage?

IndyGolfer60
07-26-21, 18:38
Are there any extras or is it just the massage?Is what she texted me if she would release all built up tension.

SnoopyIs1964
07-26-21, 22:41
Are there any extras or is it just the massage?Could I please get contact information?

Dnims
08-04-21, 11:35
https://fox59.com/news/indycrime/court-records-pair-of-recent-indianapolis-murders-committed-by-2-suspects-on-gps-monitoring-for-prior-violent-crimes/

Jeast72
08-04-21, 12:22
https://fox59.com/news/indycrime/court-records-pair-of-recent-indianapolis-murders-committed-by-2-suspects-on-gps-monitoring-for-prior-violent-crimes/That definitely looks like her. If not, it's a hell of a coincidence.

IndyGuy123
08-04-21, 12:24
That definitely looks like her. If not, it's a hell of a coincidence.Not looks like. That absolutely is her.

IndyGolfer60
08-04-21, 14:01
Not looks like. That absolutely is her.Kind of sad how many girls we have been with that we have lost in the last few years.

Chelli4me
08-04-21, 19:15
Kind of sad how many girls we have been with that we have lost in the last few years.But what's even sadder is that we all play a role by our participation in their lives knowing the dangers, to them and us, yet we all keep doing it!

PrinterMike
08-26-21, 08:51
https://indianapolis.craigslist.org/bts/d/indianapolis-hand-massage-by-twins-100/7369233315.html

Anyone given this a try?

Thanks, Mike.

SnoopyIs1964
08-26-21, 09:16
https://indianapolis.craigslist.org/bts/d/indianapolis-hand-massage-by-twins-100/7369233315.html

Anyone given this a try?

Thanks, Mike.Yes. Waste of time and money.

Didn't leave happy. Used a bottle of lotion. Photos are from years ago.

TheCoach26
08-26-21, 10:15

Anyone given this a try?

Thanks, Mike.They were around many many years ago and I don't recall seeing any positive reviews on them. They have a couple reviews in the backpage thread (#1087 & 1088). It looks like they're mo is crappy massage with self service.

PrinterMike
08-26-21, 12:46
They were around many many years ago and I don't recall seeing any positive reviews on them. They have a couple reviews in the backpage thread (#1087 & 1088). It looks like they're mo is crappy massage with self service.Saved me some frustration. Much appreciated.

ItsReal
08-27-21, 14:43
What category are the adds listed?

THanks.

Ty Cox
06-05-22, 10:34
If any of you remember the Girl that used to sell panties a few years ago, you probably know her real name and you should get with her on social media. She's a classic but her face but an outstanding body. And I never bought any panties from her. Her and her sister probably lost a pair or two under my bed. But she's reached out to me looking to sell something again.

Ty Cox
06-05-22, 18:39
If any of you remember the Girl that used to sell panties a few years ago, you probably know her real name and you should get with her on social media. She's a classic but her face but an outstanding body. And I never bought any panties from her. Her and her sister probably lost a pair or two under my bed. But she's reached out to me looking to sell something again.This should go without me having to say it. If you don't know somebody's name or other personal info I'm not giving it to you. And I'm also not playing go between you and some chick I don't want to initiate contact with. Getting tired of cleaning my mailbox out Just in case the slight chance that somebody actually wants to give me some decent info.

Ty Cox
06-11-22, 23:45
If any of you remember the Girl that used to sell panties a few years ago, you probably know her real name and you should get with her on social media. She's a classic but her face but an outstanding body. And I never bought any panties from her. Her and her sister probably lost a pair or two under my bed. But she's reached out to me looking to sell something again.From a couple hours ago Some recents of the panty selling chick. Again I didn't buy any panties.

LegKiBob
06-12-22, 09:42
From a couple hours ago Some recents of the panty selling chick. Again I didn't buy any panties.What category she post under?

TrackSideIndy
06-12-22, 11:34
From a couple hours ago Some recents of the panty selling chick. Again I didn't buy any panties.Obviously you found those on Craigslist? Would you mind sharing where under Craigslist you found them, I've searched and finally gave up and thought I would ask.

Ty Cox
06-12-22, 13:50
Do not contact me. If one trusted Senior wants the information to contact her. I will give it to them as long as they agree that they're the person that's going to share her information with others. Not me.

StillNotMe
06-13-22, 09:13
Do not contact me. If one trusted Senior wants the information to contact her. I will give it to them as long as they agree that they're the person that's going to share her information with others. Not me.Thank you for this reminder. This one was fine, but her sister. We got along very well. I haven't seen her in years though. Hope she is holding up well.

Ty Cox
06-13-22, 09:56
Obviously you found those on Craigslist? Would you mind sharing where under Craigslist you found them, I've searched and finally gave up and thought I would ask.Obviously? She was on Craigslist five or six years ago but that's not how I found her. Newer before Craigslist. But whatever Mr. Obvious.

Ty Cox
06-13-22, 09:58
Thank you for this reminder. This one was fine, but her sister. We got along very well. I haven't seen her in years though. Hope she is holding up well.Seems like You're the only one that has reading comprehension. If you're willing to share her contact information. I will give it to you but you got to post that you have it and you're sharing it not me.

StillNotMe
06-13-22, 11:50
Seems like You're the only one that has reading comprehension. If you're willing to share her contact information. I will give it to you but you got to post that you have it and you're sharing it not me.But I'm sure the number has changed a few times. I don't even know if I have the most current facebook profile she is using because she hasn't posted on it in about a year. Honestly, I'm not sure I wan to deal with the drama. And I do feel a little bad because my first text to her would just be "How is your sister doing and can I get her new number?

Ty Cox
06-16-22, 01:00
But I'm sure the number has changed a few times. I don't even know if I have the most current facebook profile she is using because she hasn't posted on it in about a year. Honestly, I'm not sure I wan to deal with the drama. And I do feel a little bad because my first text to her would just be "How is your sister doing and can I get her new number?The sister Jan is engaged trying to be a good girl.

StillNotMe
06-16-22, 09:02
The sister Jan is engaged trying to be a good girl.Which is pretty much what made me say no. I watched a couple of the videos we made and she was so good at not being good. He is a lucky guy.

Ty Cox
06-16-22, 09:19
Which is pretty much what made me say no. I watched a couple of the videos we made and she was so good at not being good. He is a lucky guy.Had both. Jan is not the best out of being bad.

LegKiBob
06-16-22, 18:18
Do not contact me. If one trusted Senior wants the information to contact her. I will give it to them as long as they agree that they're the person that's going to share her information with others. Not me.If she is on Southside I would take her number and share it.

Ty Cox
06-16-22, 20:42
If she is on Southside I would take her number and share it.I have no idea where she's at. I don't think she can house and if my assumptions right if she could you wouldn't like it.

NeedSweets
02-13-23, 21:07
Anyone have any experience with the female model available for body painting and art? I get the feeling it might not be everyone's cup of tea, but that there might also be more to the experience than just painting each others' bodies. DMs welcome.

https://indianapolis.craigslist.org/hws/d/beech-grove-body-painting-art/7580029814.html

JhnSmth
02-14-23, 07:26
Anyone have any experience with the female model available for body painting and art? I get the feeling it might not be everyone's cup of tea, but that there might also be more to the experience than just painting each others' bodies. DMs welcome.

https://indianapolis.craigslist.org/hws/d/beech-grove-body-painting-art/7580029814.htmlI emailed her. She charges 200/ hr. I'd presume for that price, it's just body painting. But who knows, maybe she will do more for the right prices. She's an attractive AA woman with a tight, flat tummy and big tits.

Mr Popular
02-14-23, 13:11
I emailed her. She charges 200/ hr. I'd presume for that price, it's just body painting. But who knows, maybe she will do more for the right prices. She's an attractive AA woman with a tight, flat tummy and big tits.We got to talking, she offered me $150 for mutual body painting, she said her rules are no sex or oral, a handjob was ok. She also does real NuRu with gel for $300. She lives out of state and comes here a couple times a month apparently.

NeedSweets
02-16-23, 10:20
I messaged and got the same quote and a couple pics that match your description. I'm really intrigued and might give it a go if our schedules line up. Will report back if it happens.

I emailed her. She charges 200/ hr. I'd presume for that price, it's just body painting. But who knows, maybe she will do more for the right prices. She's an attractive AA woman with a tight, flat tummy and big tits.

TigerKing
02-28-23, 23:52
I'm going to text this one in the morning to check it out. Anyone else contacted this one yet?

https://indianapolis.craigslist.org/hws/d/indianapolis-anna-read-whole-ad/7594148521.html

NeedSweets
03-01-23, 08:50
I'm going to text this one in the morning to check it out. Anyone else contacted this one yet?

https://indianapolis.craigslist.org/hws/d/indianapolis-anna-read-whole-ad/7594148521.htmlJust an FYI: a google search of the phone number in that ad finds that it's been associated with many different names and pics over several years. Not usually a good sign.

TigerKing
03-01-23, 13:17
Just an FYI: a google search of the phone number in that ad finds that it's been associated with many different names and pics over several years. Not usually a good sign.Thanks. I never did text the number after seeing that. Figures.

Dnims
03-23-23, 11:40
I saw her yesterday for Nuru. My first nuru experience. She is petite, big tits, great ass. Really sweet. I paid $$40 for the hour. She said gel costs 50.

Really enjoyed the time and Ill go back.

We got to talking, she offered me $150 for mutual body painting, she said her rules are no sex or oral, a handjob was ok. She also does real NuRu with gel for $300. She lives out of state and comes here a couple times a month apparently.

SeekingDan
03-23-23, 16:45
I saw her yesterday for Nuru. My first nuru experience. She is petite, big tits, great ass. Really sweet. I paid $$40 for the hour. She said gel costs 50.

Really enjoyed the time and Ill go back.What kind of finish did you receive? Very interested.

Dnims
03-24-23, 08:31
What kind of finish did you receive? Very interested.I'd day a legit Nuru one. No oral or FS. At least on my first. We seemed to vibe well so I'm womdering jf it may open up.

Sroberts
03-26-23, 11:39
I'd day a legit Nuru one. No oral or FS. At least on my first. We seemed to vibe well so I'm womdering jf it may open up.Did she finish you with her hands or her body? Based on her pic I imagine Russian would be a great ending with her.

Thanks for the Report.

BizzSenna
03-26-23, 13:29
Did she finish you with her hands or her body? Based on her pic I imagine Russian would be a great ending with her.

Thanks for the Report.Darn seems like the CL post has expired. Any tip on contacting her?

NeedSweets
03-28-23, 20:34
Darn seems like the CL post has expired. Any tip on contacting her?https://indianapolis.craigslist.org/hws/d/indianapolis-massage-specials/7601462237.html

Dnims
03-29-23, 09:40
https://indianapolis.craigslist.org/hws/d/indianapolis-massage-specials/7601462237.htmlI don't think that's her. She's not currently in Indy.

TigerKing
03-29-23, 20:50
I don't think that's her. She's not currently in Indy.It's her but the ad is 9 days old. She's already gone but it is her for sure.

IndyDude1971
04-01-23, 10:45
Just saw this ad on C / L.

https://indianapolis.craigslist.org/hws/d/indianapolis-sensual-massage-with/7604490844.html

Georgei
04-01-23, 16:44

https://indianapolis.craigslist.org/hws/d/indianapolis-sensual-massage-with/7604490844.htmlI saw that earlier in the week, but something doesn't seem right.

NyteHawk
04-01-23, 18:17
I saw that earlier in the week, but something doesn't seem right.I went the email route on this one, and it as an automated response trying to get you to join a site. Sorry guys.

Nytehawk.

Jeast72
04-01-23, 19:54

https://indianapolis.craigslist.org/hws/d/indianapolis-sensual-massage-with/7604490844.htmlI responded earlier this week and got autoreply responses.

Rls0179
12-11-23, 16:16
Has anyone seen this one? She posts in the health / wellness section under Megan. I don't have an exact address but believe it to be close to downtown.

KevinM1964
12-11-23, 22:27
Not sure if this is right place to post rhis but I do remember how places like craigslist use to be. I am trying to find out is there a place on the site that you cab find independent massage places where the woman work out of there homes or places of residence? I prefer older woman as I find younger ones just don't have to urge to please like older ones. Anyone who can direct me in right direction I appreciate it.