PDA

View Full Version : Vip

Just Aguy
09-16-08, 21:50
I thought it might be a good idea to start a thread about VIP. I'll be trying out the reopened establishment in the next week, meanwhile, let us all know about your experience and what to expect to get charged.

Thanks!

Stl Eclectic
09-22-08, 15:58
I thought it might be a good idea to start a thread about VIP. I'll be trying out the reopened establishment in the next week, meanwhile, let us all know about your experience and what to expect to get charged.

Thanks!I am looking forward to giving it a try once it is open again. Keep us posted!

Sparky140
09-24-08, 20:54
Well folks. Made my 3rd trip to VIP today and as normal it was excellent. Haven't made it pass Lisa yet and really haven't had the desire to try the other attendants. Don't believe I could ask for better service. On my way out when MamaSan came to say goodby there was a new cutie that popped out of the attendant room, not bad looking maybe if Lisa is busy I'll give her a try. Spent $$ which included $60 for the hour stay. Well worth it in MHO.

Just Aguy
10-04-08, 20:37
Finally found some time and some money to stop by VIP today.

Walked in and a woman who I would have thought was the Mamasan answered the door. She took me back to a room and I asked if I could see who was available. She said, I answered door, I give you good massage. I told her I would prefer another woman. She again said, I give you good massage. I told her, I'm sorry, you just aren't my type. She turned around and left.

In a couple minutes, in walks Pink. Very pretty face. Long hair. A little heavy but really nice natural breasts.

She asks me if I'd been there before blah blah blah. I layed face down and she massaged me for a while. It was just ok. Finally she asked me to get on my knees and she started working my taint and balls. That was really nice. Then she worked her head under and gave me a CBJ for a a while. I thought that was rather odd. It felt great but it wasn't how I wanted to end my visit. Finally I turned over and she continued the CBJ for a little while longer when I indicated I'd prefer to get on top. She obliged and rode me home.

Afterwards, she cleaned me up with a hot towel and brought my clothes over to me.

The whole visit cost me $.6 including the $60 to the room.

BTW, I didn't take a shower there this time because I had just taken one home and she could tell but what do you guys do when you do get a shower? Do you leave your money in the room in your pocket or do you take it with you? I've always left it in the room (whatever I had left) but always wondered if someone would be going through my pockets while I was getting showered.

Sparky140
10-04-08, 23:46
Finally found some time and some money to stop by VIP today.

Walked in and a woman who I would have thought was the Mamasan answered the door. She took me back to a room and I asked if I could see who was available. She said, I answered door, I give you good massage. I told her I would prefer another woman. She again said, I give you good massage. I told her, I'm sorry, you just aren't my type. She turned around and left.

In a couple minutes, in walks Pink. Very pretty face. Long hair. A little heavy but really nice natural breasts.

She asks me if I'd been there before blah blah blah. I layed face down and she massaged me for a while. It was just ok. Finally she asked me to get on my knees and she started working my taint and balls. That was really nice. Then she worked her head under and gave me a CBJ for a a while. I thought that was rather odd. It felt great but it wasn't how I wanted to end my visit. Finally I turned over and she continued the CBJ for a little while longer when I indicated I'd prefer to get on top. She obliged and rode me home.

Afterwards, she cleaned me up with a hot towel and brought my clothes over to me.

The whole visit cost me $.6 including the $60 to the room.

BTW, I didn't take a shower there this time because I had just taken one home and she could tell but what do you guys do when you do get a shower? Do you leave your money in the room in your pocket or do you take it with you? I've always left it in the room (whatever I had left) but always wondered if someone would be going through my pockets while I was getting showered.I always go for the shower especially with Lisa since she will perform some rimming. Also have always left my wallet in the room and never had a problem

Roaminrnd
10-14-08, 01:16
I just got back from a visit and wasn't too impressed. The girls there were pretty and I had one who said her name was Sophia (something like that).

I walked in and she took me to a room and almost immediately tried to stick her tongue down my throat, very aggressive. She looked high. I paid. 6 for the house and she told me that didn't include the tip. Not a problem. She went out of the room while I undressed. She came in after a few minutes and gave me a half hearted massage for about 5 minutes. Again, based on the other posts it wasn't unexpected. She had me stand up and asked for the tip. I asked how much she was looking for and she told me 140 or 160. Again, I'm not too happy and get a little pissed. I gave her 160 and then she says she wants. 20 more! Well, that wasn't going to happen and I snatched what I gave her back from her hands and told her to forget it. Now she wasn't happy and started begging me telling me what she ws going to do and how good she was. I thought to myself "F' it" and gave her 120. She leaves the room again and I am expecting something not good to happen. She comes abck into the room, undresses (she does have a great body), has me lay down, and goes to work. She starts with a CBJ with attitude and I have to tell her to take it easy. Then she climbs on for FS but I declined and had her just finish me up.

Long story short, the highlight was her being able to crack my neck and back. I wouldn't go back there for even a freebie.

I'm not from this area but do get here a couple of times a year. I hope you guys have better luck if you frequent this place.

Stl Eclectic
12-20-08, 13:35
I just had my first visit there last night. I asked for Lisa. She's indeed pretty enough. Opted for the shower, which was very nice. She started with some nice massage, gradually having it become more erotic. Then she asks 'What you want? '. Let the upselling begin. She says $$. 4 for fs. I say I don't have anywhere near that with me. So I wind up giving her $ more, for a total of $. 6 for the whole session. The rest of the time was pretty enjoyable. It's a bit overpriced though IMO. Not sure if I'll return.

Aaplfan
12-29-08, 08:01
Had my first time back to VIP in a long time last night. I've had some very good experiences at VIP in the past, but last night wasn't one of them. Make sure you ask the girls name when you first arrive (if shown in by one of the "girls"). If she answers June, ask for somebody else.

Bottom line is she's been in the business too long and seems to be tired of it. I may go back, because of past good experience, but I will avoid June.

SimplyCool
01-17-09, 06:55
Has anyone been to VIP lately?

I have never been there but would like to go, but don't want to spend a whole paycheck. I think someone said they were asked for $$. 4 but settled for $. 60 for the whole ordeal, which is still a lot.

I also heard that Lisa is the best, but they didn't give a real good description of what she looks like, etc.

Lardo
01-24-09, 23:07
Long time monger (all over the world), long time lurker (this site), and first time poster. Greatly appreciate all reports that came before me.

Was at VIPs the other day. All Korean staff inside. Mamasan (mid fifties) met me at the door, took me to a room about the size of a walk-in closet containing a massage table neatly prepped with towels/pillow, and a chair. Typical layout for an AMP. She asked me what I wanted, I said "hour massage", she stuck her hand out and said, "okay, you pay". I asked how much. She said. 6, so I gave it to her, she told me to get ready, and closed the door. I stripped, laid down. A minute later, in walked a different woman, Susan (Suzie? ), wearing only a lingerie apron (sexy), mid-late thirties, Korean, pretty decent body and a so-so face (hard life look), neck length straight hair. If Mamasan had come back into the room, I would've asked for my money back and walked. Anyway, Suzie asked if I wanted a TS, I did. Always enjoy those and gives them a chance to look you over.

Back to room, on the table, prone position, towel over my butt. She asked if I wanted oil for my massage; I did. She gave me a two-handed massage across my back for about 1 minute and stopped. She told me to turn over and asked, "What you want? " I said everything. She said, "too-hunted dollah". I said I only have $. She said, "No way, $. 6". I said never mind, just give me hand play. She relented, "Okay, everything $. 4". We agreed on that and I paid her. She walked out of the room, came back a minute later, and laid down next to me. A far more sensual body-to-body rub ensued for the next 15 minutes before she put a wrap on mr happy. She got on top and rode cowgirl until completion (I. E. , CFS).

I left satisfied, relaxed, and well massaged where it matters most. Left no further tip and was never asked for one, so the entire session cost $$. On my way out, I saw another Korean, slightly younger than Suzie, early-thirties, slender/cute, long frizzie hair, didn't get name (sorry Simplycool), she just smiled and said come back soon. I'd be happy with either one next time. In my travels, this was your typical AMP experience. Suggestion: Say something complimentary about Korea/Koreans; it goes a long way.

Odysseus 46
02-14-09, 08:15
I visit VIP from time to time.
While I have had some very good experiences there, that has not be recently, since I no longer go there often.
In the last few months, the lady I highly recommend is Lisa.
As someone else wrote, stay away from June (Joon).
She's got too much of an edge for my tastes.
Seems angry all the time.

Regards,

Odysseus 46

Sparky140
02-15-09, 15:13
I heard a rumor that this Spa located down the road from VIP has been remodeled and has a new owner. Can anyone confirmed. I found the ladies at this establishment not to be up to the quality seen at VIP plus in MHO they did a lot of upselling. If anyone has some recent experience with this establishment would appreciate an update.

Be safe!

Triton Twenty
02-16-09, 13:12
Went last thursday night, seen girl named pink. She said they were not part of VIP. Massage was great,bbbj was outstanding,everything on menu. Three girls working didnot see the other two.Korean girls ,place very clean.

John Joe
02-17-09, 01:48
Hey, can somebody tell me how to find/contact these two AMPs?

Thanks!

Anondudeinstl
02-17-09, 08:20
Went last thursday night, seen girl named pink. She said they were not part of VIP. Massage was great,bbbj was outstanding,everything on menu. Three girls working didnot see the other two.Korean girls ,place very clean.Can someone pm me the location?

Lardo
02-17-09, 21:40
Went last thursday night, seen girl named pink. She said they were not part of VIP. Massage was great,bbbj was outstanding,everything on menu. Three girls working didnot see the other two.Korean girls ,place very clean.Triton Twenty, decent first post but a little deficient on details. Please provide such things as cost (did you spend $$$ or something reasonable?), procedure (did Pink come out to your car and service you or did you enter a lobby, ring a doorbell, fill out a questionnaire? … in other words, how did you get to the BBBJ), looks (was Pink a rhino or have a nice body/face/attitude?), and other items relevant to the rest of the monger community.

Anondudeinstl and John Joe: Politely note that normal protocol for this thread is to first make meaningful contributions before asking questions. All I see are questions. By the way, these locations are easy to find if you read related threads.

Newbadenrat
02-17-09, 23:36
Can someone pm me the location?It's caty corner to the Crystal Palace, or if you're coming from Interstate 64 or Route 15, it's to your left before you get to the Crystal Palace.

When it was the 157 spa it's kinda pricey compared to a SW, but I consider it a bit safer than a SW(in regards to LE).

I can only afford to go there about 2. 3 times a year (have to save up money and hide it from the wifey). I make sure I have $1. 8 before I go.

I pay the. 6 and reserve the $ for tip. I always pick the best looking W woman (can be kinda hard at that, they ain't the same girls that work at the strip bars nearby). After I'm stripped down, and before I tip, I make sure to tell the attendant that I want a BBBJ/HJ with no smelly lotions or oils, and I want her naked and nearby so I can feel her out boobs and ass (no penetration). Then I get the foodworker gloves treatment for the HE. When mr. Happy is ready I offer an extra. 2 if she let's me have release on face or boobs (I have only got that a couple times. No, I'm not the best monger).

Not a GFE, but I like it. Consider it better than spending the same amount of money on the stripppers and going home without a release. Thinking of try MK's place though.

Odysseus 46
02-18-09, 08:03
Lardo, with two posts under your belt, we see you have taken charge.
Pardon me, but your tone is a little presumptuous.
I think it would be best if people just asked questions and someone answered them and we let things happen.
Yes, you did give good detail, but not everyone is comfortable with that level of precision.
And, as we all know, who's to say it's not all fantasy anyway?

Regards,

Odysseus 46

Member #3213
02-18-09, 10:00
It's caty corner to the Crystal Palace, or if you're coming from Interstate 64 or Route 15, it's to your left before you get to the Crystal Palace.

When it was the 157 spa it's kinda pricey compared to a SW, but I consider it a bit safer than a SW(in regards to LE).

I can only afford to go there about 2. 3 times a year (have to save up money and hide it from the wifey). I make sure I have $1. 8 before I go.

I pay the. 6 and reserve the $ for tip. I always pick the best looking W woman (can be kinda hard at that, they ain't the same girls that work at the strip bars nearby). After I'm stripped down, and before I tip, I make sure to tell the attendant that I want a BBBJ/HJ with no smelly lotions or oils, and I want her naked and nearby so I can feel her out boobs and ass (no penetration). Then I get the foodworker gloves treatment for the HE. When mr. Happy is ready I offer an extra. 2 if she let's me have release on face or boobs (I have only got that a couple times. No, I'm not the best monger).

Not a GFE, but I like it. Consider it better than spending the same amount of money on the stripppers and going home without a release. Thinking of try MK's place though.

What you described here sounds more like VIP Spa than Pink Spa, as far as 2 of your points.
First, Pink Spa just opened last month, so it's unlikely you've visited there 2-3 times a year, unless you visited when it was 157 Spa. If that's the case, this is irrelevant, as 157 was a completely different staff and ownership (read: ghetto service and help).
Second, Pink Spa is located about 1/4 mile north of Crystal Palace, NOT catty-corner from it. VIP Spa IS located catty-corner from Crystal Palace.
I've been to Pink Spa 4 times now, and have had nothing but excellent, fully satisfying service. To me, Pink and VIP are both very similar caliber as far as girls working and service provided.

Hammerin
02-19-09, 00:41
I thank all of you for the great info about the whole WP and Centreville strip club and AMP reports. Early Monday evening I was driving through the WP area on my way home to Virginia from Wichita and since I had read many of your great reports, I knew a lot about the mongering opportunities in the area, but didn't have much of a clue about their locations. So my first stop was the Hustler Boutique to see if I could luck into some action in there like that described on the Strip Club board. Unfortunately, I was probably a little early for that and upon seeing only guys, including some gays, there, I decided to move on, but luckily grabbed a free "newspaper" called the Riverfront Times as I walked out. Near the back of the paper I found ads for the strip clubs and AMPs with all the info I needed to use my GPS to go mongering. Since I had to make it to Mount Vernon for the evening, I decided to just head for VIP for some "stress relief" before moving on.

Based on the posts I asked for Lisa and even though she was a little older than most of the AMP girls in DC and Baltimore, she still looked pretty good to an old horny guy that needed some "relief"! When I told her that I visited the AMPs in DC and Baltimore and knew the "routine", everything seemed to be cool from then on. Since in DC and Baltimore, five Jacksons under my watch on the table in full view lets the lady know that I'm there for "everything", I did the same at VIP. After a very thorough TS and good massage, I was informed that two more Jacksons would be needed for "everything". All I had left in my pocket was the $5 change that I recieved from the Riverfront Times coupon and a $10 bill that I always take in for a little extra tip for real good service. For whatever reason, probably because they were not at all busy, $115 was good enough for "everything", including a very hot AR, BBBJ, and some mish pounding before ending in my favorite lazy dog position.

Thanks again for your help and thanks for USASG. If I ever get back there again, I'll try to get a room somewhere close and try some of the strip clubs. Sounds like a lot of fun can be found in them also.

Hammerin

Newbadenrat
02-19-09, 00:59
What you described here sounds more like VIP Spa than Pink Spa, as far as 2 of your points.

First, Pink Spa just opened last month, so it's unlikely you've visited there 2-3 times a year, unless you visited when it was 157 Spa. If that's the case, this is irrelevant, as 157 was a completely different staff and ownership (read: ghetto service and help).

Second, Pink Spa is located about 14/ mile north of Crystal Palace, NOT catty-corner from it. VIP Spa IS located catty-corner from Crystal Palace.

I've been to Pink Spa 4 times now, and have had nothing but excellent, fully satisfying service. To me, Pink and VIP are both very similar caliber as far as girls working and service provided.Yes it was 157 spa when I went there. And Yes the women weren't the best looking. I would actually call from a pay phone before I went there, and if a black women answered the phone, I would ask if there are any white women working. When I showed up the black women would try to sell herself to me and I would ask if anyone else is working. The black women did not like that at all.

Thanks to this forum I know, without going to the Pink Spa, that the new place only has Asian women. The only Asian women I find attractive are the far east Chinese and japanese. I would settle for a Korean that is in the 18. 25 yr. Range if she is real pretty with at least c. Sized boobs, but I doubt that is gonna happen at the Pink spa.

Does anyone have the digits to the pink spa? I might call 'them the pay phone sometime.

Odysseus 46
02-19-09, 07:51
Just went back Spa Pink (formerly 157) and had another very satisfactory session with a lady with long hair named Pink (yes, that's her stage name for now).
She was very, very accommodating. She's old enough to have a son in college, but she also has an all natural body that is quite nice. Since I had just showered, we skipped the table shower and went right to it.
I highly recommend Spa Pink right now. While I was there, I ended up on Pink's phone, talking a sign maker to the place.
The house is clean, very fresh linens, three rooms, a shower area and so on.
A kitchen too, since Pink volunteered to make me a Korean lunch.
I had to take a rain check, but I definitely am looking forward to some bulgogi and kimchee as an after-action snack.

Regards,

Odysseus 46

Sparky140
02-19-09, 21:10
Went to Pink Slip yesterday around 1:30. "Pink" opened the door got me to a room, took my money for the hour and the booked. About 5 minutes later in walks what I believe is the Mama San who started giving me a back rub explaining that Pink is the only AMP working and was attending to another customer who had arrived before me. After about a 20 minute back rub Pink comes into the room and starts giving me a BBBJ when the door bell rang. She ran out to answer it and get another customer into another room and then came back to finish me off. Wasn't too happy with the performance and the fact that she rushed me through. In addition, there is no table shower, the room is still being worked on. Agree that the place is 100% better than the old SPA 57 and believe once they get up and running and get some additional ladies it will be as good as VIP. However, for right now recommend you ask how many ladies are working as if there's only one and another customer shows up you're going to be rushed regardless of how much time you paid for.

Longone314
02-20-09, 11:42
I think everyone here probably realizes but just to clarify Pink spa is massages and rubs, pink slip is strip club in Brooklyn.

Went to Pink Slip yesterday around 1:30. "Pink" opened the door got me to a room, took my money for the hour and the booked. About 5 minutes later in walks what I believe is the Mama San who started giving me a back rub explaining that Pink is the only AMP working and was attending to another customer who had arrived before me. After about a 20 minute back rub Pink comes into the room and starts giving me a BBBJ when the door bell rang. She ran out to answer it and get another customer into another room and then came back to finish me off. Wasn't too happy with the performance and the fact that she rushed me through. In addition, there is no table shower, the room is still being worked on. Agree that the place is 100% better than the old SPA 57 and believe once they get up and running and get some additional ladies it will be as good as VIP. However, for right now recommend you ask how many ladies are working as if there's only one and another customer shows up you're going to be rushed regardless of how much time you paid for.

Sparky140
02-21-09, 11:03
Appreciate the correction - it was Pink Spa I visited. Sorry for the confusion.

Doug Stubb
02-23-09, 21:58
Well gentlemen this is my very first post on here and hope to not break any rules. I came to St Louis last week Wednesday, Thursday and Friday for work related stuff and while I was there I had 3 very good dreams. The first was on Wednesday, In my dream I went to the VIP and rang the bell and was greated by a very pretty korean lady named susan, mid 40's but very attractive. She took me to a room and said that she would take care of me, had a very nice TS, followed by a 15 minute back rub and then a flip over to ask me what I wanted. After reading some other dreams on here I took a chance and told her everything. She said 2. for everything and I told her that it was too much but got her down to 1. started off with a very nice cbj followed by cfs doggie. so all in all .6 for room and 1. for a total of 1.6 well worth it.

The next dream took place Thursday evening about 10p.m. Same lady answered the door, told her I wanted a little variety and she did not argue at she had each girl come in one at a time to say hi. After all had left I chose the tallest one with long beautiful hair. Same thing, asked for same amount but she didnt get it, by now I knew the drill. settled for .4 for 1/2 hour in room and .8 for cbj with oily hj finish, but very very good at it.

The last dream came the next morining after running all the clubs in WP and having nothing but bad experiences I decided to go back to old reliable. Got a different girl at door. She walked me to the room and I asked to see all menu items for a little variety. I did like her but not what I wanted, the next was the tall, long haired girl, the third was a beatuiful mid 30's girl with very very large topside assets. And last but not least Mamasan walked in at about 120 years old and said hi, me take care of you too which I told her she probably had too much experience for me and might hurt me. She laughed and walked out. Of course I chose the girl with the big assets in her mid 30's. Started the same way, .4 for room then asked if I wanted TS, told her no. Told her I wanted all menu items quoted the same. Got it for 1. and was well worth it, she did a little cbj and then quickly went for her turn, made her do reverse cowgirl then to doggie and then finished in Mish.

Oh my god how can you go wrong with girls who make sure they are safe and you are safe. When is the last time a WG or SW downtown offered you a TS let alone had one for a day or two themselves. I highly recommend this to anybody who wants to drive just a little out of the way. Total out 4.2 but I had 3 very nice dreams that I will not be able to ever forget. Thanks to all reviewers of this site. And sorry for being so long winded.

Big KC
02-25-09, 19:13
Well gentlemen this is my very first post on here and hope to not break any rules. I came to St Louis last week Wednesday, Thursday and Friday for work related stuff and while I was there I had 3 very good dreams. The first was on Wednesday, In my dream I went to the VIP and rang the bell and was greated by a very pretty korean lady named susan, mid 40's but very attractive. She took me to a room and said that she would take care of me, had a very nice TS, followed by a 15 minute back rub and then a flip over to ask me what I wanted. After reading some other dreams on here I took a chance and told her everything. She said 2. for everything and I told her that it was too much but got her down to 1. started off with a very nice cbj followed by cfs doggie. so all in all .6 for room and 1. for a total of 1.6 well worth it.

The next dream took place Thursday evening about 10p.m. Same lady answered the door, told her I wanted a little variety and she did not argue at she had each girl come in one at a time to say hi. After all had left I chose the tallest one with long beautiful hair. Same thing, asked for same amount but she didnt get it, by now I knew the drill. settled for .4 for 1/2 hour in room and .8 for cbj with oily hj finish, but very very good at it.

The last dream came the next morining after running all the clubs in WP and having nothing but bad experiences I decided to go back to old reliable. Got a different girl at door. She walked me to the room and I asked to see all menu items for a little variety. I did like her but not what I wanted, the next was the tall, long haired girl, the third was a beatuiful mid 30's girl with very very large topside assets. And last but not least Mamasan walked in at about 120 years old and said hi, me take care of you too which I told her she probably had too much experience for me and might hurt me. She laughed and walked out. Of course I chose the girl with the big assets in her mid 30's. Started the same way, .4 for room then asked if I wanted TS, told her no. Told her I wanted all menu items quoted the same. Got it for 1. and was well worth it, she did a little cbj and then quickly went for her turn, made her do reverse cowgirl then to doggie and then finished in Mish.

Oh my god how can you go wrong with girls who make sure they are safe and you are safe. When is the last time a WG or SW downtown offered you a TS let alone had one for a day or two themselves. I highly recommend this to anybody who wants to drive just a little out of the way. Total out 4.2 but I had 3 very nice dreams that I will not be able to ever forget. Thanks to all reviewers of this site. And sorry for being so long winded.

A very good first review. I look forward to reading more reveiws by you. Thanks for the information.

Qwcdrw
02-26-09, 19:08
I traveled thru the St louis area on tues for my work and had a great time at the Vip. Thanks to the info from this great forum and you gents. There is no way I could have known about this place without this site. I stoped in about 2. 00 pm only one car in parking lot. I was met at the door by Kim but I asked for Susan she is not bad looking and very very accomidating. Went. 4 for the 1/2 hour and settled on. 8 for cbj which is what I was looking for. All in all very nice session and will return. Next time I'm going to try the 1 hour with ts. Thanks for the info.

Happy Hunting

Doug Stubb
03-24-09, 13:52
This is a little late on posting but here it goes. I was back in the East side area last Monday the 16th and decided with a little time to kill to go back to my favorite AMP. I had already been to a couple of the Strip clubs and had no luck but im not posting that here. Pulled up, no one else there but me. Rang the bell and long haired June answers the door. She does not remember me from the last visit till I give her a little reminder of our time together, then she smiles at me and says oh "Super Boy". Made me smile due to the fact that im probably older than her and thought my performance would at least get me Super Man but oh well. Anyhow got to the room passed up all the bull that comes with the first visit and get right down to it. Settle on 1/2 hour for .4 and FS for 1.2 with a tip if all goes well. June is a very sweet girl, not the cutest one in there but I had a job to finish and was on a mission for myself and the rest of my fellow amp lovers. Started off with a little back rub with her hands then her dangling parts (he he). Then the flip for a BBBJ, omg I was in love instantly. She took it very serious and then covered up my little man of steel and hopped on. Rode cowgirl for 5-6 and then reverse for 5-6. Got her on her knees and did a little ground and pound, all pun intended. Then talked her back into BBBJ but no CIM but did let me COB, needless to say she needed a TS herself after that and the .2 tip was paid happily. Guys this place is a no brainer, go have fun try out the variety hell try to get 2 at once if that is your thing, I know it is possible cause she told me that it was. There is one left that I have not done anything with but she is the youngest looking and the prettiest and i was saving it for the finally. I will report back on my next trip. Till then be safe and happy hunting.

Tom Two Times
03-28-09, 14:43
I went to Pink Spa to check the place out. I got there about the same time as someone else. Pink serviced him first for whatever reason while Mama-san massaged and talked my ear off in barely understandable English. Pro: My time isn't rushed as his probably was. Con: I get sloppy seconds. I paid Mama-san $. 4 for 30 minutes. (One hour is $. 6.)

Finally, Pink came in. She has a nice thin, tone body. Her face is okay but nothing special. She looks like she is in her late 30's. She hopped on my back and started massaging me. Her English is quite good and she's a lot of fun to talk to. After she cracked my back a couple times, we took care of business. It was $.

She started with some attention to the boys, then BBBJ. It was okay. Not spectacular, but okay. What I really liked was next when she started my favorite position: reverse cowgirl. When she was bent over bouncing up and down, that was really awesome. She then switched to regular cowgirl which made me pop. Overall, it was a great time.

Face: 5
Body: 9
Performance: 9
Attitude: 10

Stl Eclectic
03-28-09, 19:01
Maybe it would be helpful to have a list of the girls to choose from at VIP. I've only been once and saw Lisa. Around 40 maybe? But very attractive. I'm going to go back soon to sample some of the other choices.

Doug Stubb
03-28-09, 23:24
Ok I guess I'm the only one writing on this forum now. Had a chance to go to E Stl this Saturday and made a stop by my favorite AMP. This time Susan answered the door and I told her I wanted to see the last of the four horseman there, she just kinda looked at me like what. Explained about the variety thing and she said "Oh you want to see Julie this time". Oh Julie, this girl is very beautiful and so petite. Let me say this, now that I have sampled all the buffet items I know which one of the main dishes is my favorite. Julie is wonderful, funny, pretty, sexy and. Well you get my point.

Took the room for 30 for the standard. 4 and got her for 1. 0 for FS Did the little tickle thing they all have down and licked and played with my little boy wonder till he turned into the man of steel again. Did the top bouncy thing to get us started and then I dropped her on her knees for 15 minutes of cardio exercise. Finished in mish and she was so tight that I thought I was gonna kill her. She did everything perfect. So with that being said if you go there make sure that you ask for June, susan or lisa cause julie is mine. LOL

One more thing guys, these girls are diamonds in the ruff so take care of them, tip them when you can and lets not lose them.

Be safe and happy hunting.

Doug

Respect4
04-28-09, 19:30
Haven't seen any posts lately has anyone been there lately?

Odysseus 46
04-29-09, 07:02
Lately I have been visiting Pink Spa next door where the lady on duty, coincidentally named Pink, is on duty. She's pretty fantastic.

So I've passed on VIP, where the ladies and the service are not consistent.

Regards,

Odysseus 46

Stl Eclectic
05-01-09, 20:29
About the visit please! I'd like to check Pink Spa out, and would like to know what it was like.

Thanks in advance.

Lately I have been visiting Pink Spa next door where the lady on duty, coincidentally named Pink, is on duty. She's pretty fantastic.
So I've passed on VIP, where the ladies and the service are not consistent.

Regards,

Odysseus 46

Respect4
06-02-09, 19:41
Any recommendations I am planning on trying to make it up to there sometime this month, Is there anyone to look for there and is it still safe?

bongreviewer
06-02-09, 23:57
See the report under General on the cop getting shot in Centerville.

I'd stay away from there for a little while, but that is just me.

Any recommendations I am planning on trying to make it up to there sometime this month, Is there anyone to look for there and is it still safe?

Odysseus 46
06-03-09, 07:28
My recommendation is to visit Pink Spa in Centreville. It is on Highway 157 near two strip joints and VIP Spa, which also can be good.
Both are Korean, and I've had a good time at each.
My favorite at the moment is Pink Spa because the lady working there with the long, black hair and I just really hit it off.

Regards,

Odysseus

Member #3213
06-03-09, 15:11
See the report under General on the cop getting shot in Centerville.

I'd stay away from there for a little while, but that is just me.

You're recommending someone stay out of Centreville due to a random shooting that happened clear on the other side of the city in a HUD housing complex? Wow.

The east side of Centreville is one of the safest areas you'll find for strip clubs/adult fun. If you don't CAUSE problems, you won't HAVE problems in Centreville. I travel there for entertainment at least 3 times a week, and have done so for the last 4+ years. I've had ZERO problems in Centreville.

As far as Pink Spa or VIP Spa, if you want more selection, VIP is the way to go. If not, Pink is a great spa. Pink Spa USED to be 157 Spa, but has changed ownership hands, and the new owner has performed a small miracle in cleaning the place up, literally and figuratively.

Respect4
06-04-09, 19:21
My recommendation is to visit Pink Spa in Centreville. It is on Highway 157 near two strip joints and VIP Spa, which also can be good.

My favorite at the moment is Pink Spa because the lady working there with the long, black hair and I just really hit it off.

Regards,

OdysseusCan you tell us what her name is, and you are saying the Pink spa is all oriental women too?

Stl Eclectic
06-04-09, 21:34
What would one find as a typical going rate at Pink Spa out of curiousity? I am probably going to check it out soon.

Regards,

Odysseus

Odysseus 46
06-05-09, 06:57
As I recall, it's about $80 for an hour.
You work out the other details.

Regards,

Odysseus

Doug Stubb
06-05-09, 10:00
Guys,

I can say that you will not go wrong at the VIP. You do not have to go back with the girl that answers the door and they will not be offended. Just tell the one who answers the door that you want to see who all is available and they will take you to the room and parade in one after another till you find one that suits your fancy. Now with that being said, look back at all of my reports, I have reported on all girls at the VIP in what I think is good detail.

The pink spa from what I gather from public posts and private messages I have recieved from others is, only one Korean girl (pink the owner) and very mechanical performance.

Be Safe

Doug

Odysseus 46
06-07-09, 08:47
...about Pink in my experience.
Wow!
If that's mechanical, I'll take it every time.

Regards,

Odysseus

Doug Stubb
06-23-09, 11:13
Had the oportunity to visit my favorite rub on Monday. Susan answered the door, led me to her room and I asked on the way if there was any new blood. There was and her name is O.B. at least that is what she said. This lady is gorgeous, long curly hair, nice perky "C" cups, full round ass and a wonderful personallity about mid 20's to early 30's and beautiful in the face. So if you have not been in a while go back and try out the new talent. I did .4 for 1/2 room and $$$. for an awesome time with O.B.

Be safe and happy hunting

Doug

Stl Eclectic
06-24-09, 04:35
Thanks Odysseus,

I'm going to have to check it out! I love the spa's where you can go whenever the 'mood' strikes you! Also, with the new talent at VIP, I really think a trip over the river is in order.

As I recall, it's about $80 for an hour.

You work out the other details.

Regards,

Odysseus

Odysseus 46
06-24-09, 07:03
DS, were you inflating the fees a bit at $$$?
We're in a recession.
I know I can't keep up.

Regards,

Odysseus 46

Tech
06-24-09, 07:35
Have you heard the joke about "not wanting to buy it, just wanted to rent it for an hour!"? This site does have an abbreviations section if you are not sure about something. I know because I use it.

Doug Stubb
06-24-09, 10:22
DS, were you inflating the fees a bit at $$$?
We're in a recession.
I know I can't keep up.

Regards,

Odysseus 46Recession issues has everybody down. But it takes a little longer for it to effect all layers of the hobby. For example, our street mongering brothers have not reported yet that they have been bagging the usual herd for.1 and a.1 tip or even.1 with not tip. Most of these girls but not all of them are at the bottom of the cusp for most everything. Looks, quality of service, charm and hygene. Then you have the Club girls, same thing their. If you go to a club with known extra's a lot of the time you will get more than what you walked in for, ie. Attitude, poor service and even potentially hurt (depending on the club location and time of day).

At the AMP the quality has gone up and the length of time has gone up but the house price has gone down. The only thing that has stayed the same is the cost for extra's and the girls doing their jobs and trying to get a little extra out of you. Let me say this though, if you go once or twice and pay what they want the next time you go and you are a little under what the normal is, you will get the same service level as before. This is because they know you will be back.

I have been to VIP on several occasions and I keep going back because I like what I get for my money. I'm not causing an issue by paying the same I'm just going with the flow because I like the value for my $. But I do agree with were you are going with the statement you made and maybe they will have to come down just a little too for those of us who can't afford it. I will continue to pay what I can afford for the value of services rendered.

Just my opinion and take it with a grain of salt.

It is hard times, girls are getting desperate, we are getting more and more girls into the trade because of the economy. Be carefull my brothers, use the big head first and then the little one. Remember because of the rapid changes our favorite Uncle is also stepping up the changes as well. City municapallities need these fine's and fee's, and in some cases the Uncle involved just needs the extra to let you go. Wink wink.

Be safe my brothers

Doug

Evader54
06-25-09, 14:47
I had the oppurtunity to visit Vip over the last several weeks. First time I was met at the door by Susan. Very attractive and nice body. Must be upper 30's to low 40's. Massage options are 40/hhr and 60/hr. Chose full hour. Started with nice TS and then a very relaxing massage. She asked if I was interested in anything else. I requested everything available. She said it was very expensive. I said all I had was $.4 and she said that would be fine. Had great FS experience. As I left I two other attendants came out to say goodbye but I did not get names.

Second visit I was greeted by Sophie. Also very attractive but maybe a little younger than Susan. Requested full hour. After the TS, she asked if I had been here before and what I was interested in. I told her I had and that I wanted everything available. Got a shorter massage and more personal time. Another very nice FS experience. As I left I saw Susan and one other attendant. Sounds as if there are four attendants total. All in all I'd think it's hard to go wrong here.

Nukmed
06-25-09, 20:57
I had the oppurtunity to visit Vip over the last several weeks. First time I was met at the door by Susan. Very attractive and nice body. Must be upper 30's to low 40's. Massage options are 40/hhr and 60/hr. Chose full hour. Started with nice TS and then a very relaxing massage. She asked if I was interested in anything else. I requested everything available. She said it was very expensive. I said all I had was $.4 and she said that would be fine. Had great FS experience. As I left I two other attendants came out to say goodbye but I did not get names.

Second visit I was greeted by Sophie. Also very attractive but maybe a little younger than Susan. Requested full hour. After the TS, she asked if I had been here before and what I was interested in. I told her I had and that I wanted everything available. Got a shorter massage and more personal time. Another very nice FS experience. As I left I saw Susan and one other attendant. Sounds as if there are four attendants total. All in all I'd think it's hard to go wrong here.

I have been to the other Spa but not to VIP. After seeing this, I'll be heading there the next time. I'm looking forward to finding just 1 place I know I can go and get what it is I am looking for. The SW scene is fun sometimes but I feel it's getting a bit riskier....at least for me. Maybe it's my age, but it is what it is... I'll still monger because I'm hooked but probably a bit mor eselective in my times and locations....

Evader54.....Thanks for this report and welcome to the boards!

NukMed

SouthernOne
07-04-09, 09:54
Its been too long since I have had some Asian so decided to remedy that.

I had not been to VIP since their reopening but after seeing the good reports, decided to try it out.

I had only an hour or so because of tight scheduling.

I went by Miss Kitty's and then Centerfold first to whet my whistle. Kinda dead at both places. (Afternoon July 3rd)

I was greeted at the door by a stunning blond short haired gal that goes by Tammy. She says shes been there 2 weeks and hails from CA.

She has bolt-ons but good job and not out of proportion. She is articulate and sweet. Good body.

Anyway had nice TS, then ok rub, flip, then sell, and only had double from one hour house so got nakie HJ. Sigh. Tried my ass off to talk her into more. Alas

Still, this one is super cute!

Will have to go back to sample full menu soon.

Gettin back in the saddle.

Southern One

Odysseus 46
07-05-09, 08:12
A blonde Asian?

Are you sure?

When I see that, I always think, "How strange!"
It never looks right.

Regards,

Odysseus 46

SouthernOne
07-08-09, 08:07
Yes, she was shoulder length blond.

I agree about the look being shocking, but it looked good on her and I suppose after living in CA. It might be in there. LOL

Southern One

Retman06
07-09-09, 01:47
Went back to VIP after a long spell. Saw blonde Tammy also and she gave excellent service. Going back soon to see "Obie" who is beautiful! I don't know why I waited so long to visit.

Tech
07-09-09, 13:19
I stopped by VIP and I did see a girl with kind of dark blond hair. She was thinner then the other two girls that I saw there. I thought the girl I was with said her name was Obi. I guess like Obi Won Kenobi from Star Wars? Thank God! she didn't look like him. Anyway, the message was nothing to write home about, but it didn’t last long and then we got down to business. She was very playful and a good time. I had the one hour session with the table shower. I enjoyed the shower more then the message. Was out $.6 all togehter. I think I will try The Pink Spa next time. Not that VIP was that bad, just want to see if the other is any better?

Nukmed
07-09-09, 23:02
I stopped by VIP and I did see a girl with kind of dark blond hair. She was thinner then the other two girls that I saw there. I thought the girl I was with said her name was Obi. I guess like Obi Won Kenobi from Star Wars? Thank God! she didn't look like him. Anyway, the message was nothing to write home about, but it didn’t last long and then we got down to business. She was very playful and a good time. I had the one hour session with the table shower. I enjoyed the shower more then the message. Was out $.6 all togehter. I think I will try The Pink Spa next time. Not that VIP was that bad, just want to see if the other is any better?

You'll end up going back to VIP after the Pink Spa... They are both nice, but VIP is waaaay better.

Kelor90
07-12-09, 15:27
Are these AMPs open 24/7?

Kelor90
07-12-09, 15:38
Sorry about the double post.

If the moderator would delete this it would be much appreciated.

Odysseus 46
07-13-09, 06:45
VIP is open from 9 a.m. 'til 3 a.m. daily, I believe.
Pink Spa is open round the clock, every day, the lady there has told me.

Regards,

Odysseus 46

James8974
07-13-09, 11:15
Made it to the VIP around 7 pm Saturday. Saw June for a great time. 4 for 1/2 hour and 1 for all the fun I wanted

Nukmed
07-15-09, 18:18
Got to Pink Spa about 3 this afternoon. Was wondering if I would get the older gal I see posted about here a few times.

I walk in, and sure enough, she greets me at the door... I ask if there are other girls there and she said, "Of course!"

She led me to a room and left. A minute later a gal calling herself "Jenny" comes in. She's tall with a nice body and a bit older....40ish but I thought she was cute.

I agree to 30 min, gave her $40, she leaves and I get undressed and layed face down. She gave a very nice massage....really good with the hands and loosened me up...on the flip, more massage and the question... I gesture for HJ.....we agree $20 more, then at the peak of fun, she says she swallow. I certainly don't stop her..... Very good oral skills. Did the deed, tipped $20 more, got dressed and left.

Would see again....fun!

Kelor90
07-17-09, 22:52
Stopped in today around 7:45 pm. I was shown in by an older lady, and taken to a room where an 40ish woman came in may of been jenny but i didnt catch her name. I paid the .40 for the half and she gave me a decent massage. On the flip she said the she would make me happy if i took care of her. I gave her the additional .6 i had and had an BJ and FS. This was my first time in an AMP and I didn't feel that it was worth it even though I got off fairly cheap at $.

Cybrsx
07-24-09, 09:09
When I walked in the front door I was met my the older lady and place me in my room. She then acted like she was the one that would be giving me my massage. I asked for someone else and she told 1 moment. In walked June not who I expected. I was hoping for Obi. (I have seen her twice before) This would be my first time with June and what a mistake it was. It started with a TS and it was only ok, then the so called massage. When I laid on the table she jumped on top of me and started the massage. It was completely a worthless massage. Then she asked me to turn over, and I was thinking, "OK this is my kind of girl." But then the huge upsell, she asked me what I wanted and I said everything, she told me it would cost extra 1. I laughed at her, I told her I would give her.4 and she said no way. I was still laughing and she asked for.8 a one time only charge and we finally agreed on.6 she told me that next time it would cost 1. And I told her that there are much better deals out there than her. Would the Pink Spa be a better choice?

Tech
07-24-09, 20:57
I started to go to Pink and at the last minute decided to go to VIP. I saw Susan. I got a very unremarkable massage. She wasted no time going for the flip and what I wanted. She asked for 1 but told her I only had .8. We did the dead, which was so-so. To make matters worst. I see a nice looking oriental girl standing outside of Pink with long hair down to her butt. I love long hair. It made me feel like that V-8 commercial. I have got to try Pink next time.

Doug Stubb
08-04-09, 10:40
Started off with being able to be in the Lou all day on Sunday. Yeah! Pulled into the area early like at 8:00 am and found nothing walking the strolls yet so I went to the VIP. The front door was wide open and they were cleaning the rugs but still let me in. June took care of me for the usual, nothing spectacular this time and I was her first customer of the day. I was out .4 and .8 for half an hour. I probably will not go back for a while to new girls cycle in.

Stage two is in the Illinois/Brooklyn board go there to see.

Be safe Doug

Johndough23
08-05-09, 17:13
Hi all,

Today I decided to take a plunge into this fun filled adventure. I would commonly visit strip clubs but never looked for extras. Lately, I have been looking at CL and BP thinking about getting some action. Before I took that step I started learning about the hobby and found other avenues besides classifieds to get my freak on.

After looking at my options I decided on AMP. I chose VIPs and went this afternoon. I was greated at the door by an Asian lady who could probably tell it was my first time in this type of environment; she asked and I replied that it was. In broken english she asked how long I wanted and I requested 1/2 hr. She took the .4 and told me to get undressed and she would be back.

I would have liked to have someone more attractive but I was a little nervous and decided to see where things went. She came back and started a half-ass massage. More than anything, I could have used a much better massage. After a few minutes, she asked me if I wanted more and I said yes. Then she asked how much I had. This is where I prob. messed up.

From what I had read on the forum I thought it seemed I wouldn't need much extra to receive BBBJ.

I told her I had .4 more and she said that would be a HJ. I told her OK if I could also touch her. She took the money and got started. I will admit the HJ was very good and it did the trick but I really wanted more. She said to come back next time and $$ for FS. She must have really seen me for a sucker. I won't be back.

Here is are my questions.

1. Should I have chose a different place to practice my hobby?
2. Should I have taken more money in with me?
3. How should I have negotiated to receive more out of that .4?

Any help will be appreciated. I need to find a mentor to teach me the ropes. If anyone is interested please send me a PM.

Jannisary
08-05-09, 19:51
40 for a hj at an amp is pretty much the standard asking price.

The 200 for FS is high but I hear that is what they are asking for nowadays at VIP. That should include the hour massage fee within the 200 total.

You can always try and negotiate, it may or may not work depending on the girl and the state of the business that day.

Bonerfide
08-05-09, 20:36
I have never been turned down for full service with a 100 donation beyond the the 40-60 door fee.

Winddance1
08-06-09, 09:24
I have never been turned down for full service with a 100 donation beyond the the 40-60 door fee.

Offered $ a couple of months ago and was turned down, they wanted $$. Too much imho.

Odysseus 46
08-07-09, 08:27
My standard rate is $ for FS, and I have only been turned down once over many years.

With the economy so slow, most ladies are happy to work for that sum.

Regards,

Odysseus 46

TylerDurden01
08-08-09, 13:31
Hi all,

I am kind of a newbie with AMP's but I decided to try one for the first time a couple weeks ago. I wanted to pass on my experience and also ask a couple questions. When I got to VIP an older lady opened the door. Kinda freaked me out a bit because this certainly wasn't going to fly.. However it turned out she was not one of the working girls thankfully. She led me to a room and I waited for a bit until a gal named Joon entered. She was ok looking but a bit older than I had hoped for. Being new I had no idea what to expect so perhaps my expectations were simply too high. I gave her 40 for the room with an additional 100. She started what had to be the worst massage that I have ever had. Actually, I don't think you could even call it a massage. She kind of just pushed on my back a few times. Although truthfully I can't say I really cared as that was not what I was there for fortunately.

After all that was over, she flipped me and put on a cover and started with the BJ. It was one of those where the chick only puts it like an inch into her mouth and then goes up and down. Not particularly satisfactory at all. Finally I asked to take her from behind and things were much better. She was actually pretty tight and I finished quickly. She then led me out only after some sort of weird deal where she insisted I go around and wave goodbye to a couple older ladies in the back. Not sure what that was all about. They were very nice but it came off a bit strange.

My questions are is Joon what one should expect in the looks department or are there younger more attractive ladies there that I just did not see? Also the BJ was pretty unenthusiastic so I am not sure if I just caught her on a bad day or what. She did mention that I woke her up when I got there so maybe she was just not that motivated at the time. Like I said I have nothing to compare this with so I am not sure what to make of it. I may try again and hope to get someone different next time.

Sparky140
08-08-09, 13:42
Made it back to VIP today - wasn't interested in the gal that opened the door so asked to see Obe. She gives a great massage but I wish her skills were up to those of Lisa. Not sure where Lisa went but it would be nice to have her back. She had some skills that would make a dead mans toes curl.

Odysseus 46
08-10-09, 15:01
I have seen Joon at VIP and, to put it charitably, we did not get along.
But since seeing her, I have spent time with Lisa, who was so fantastic, and more recently, a dyed blonde name Tammy.
The latter was so damned much fun I couldn't believe it. Man, did we have a good time!
But both ladies are gone now, from what I understand.\
Lisa was probably in her 40s, and Tammy was pretty close.
But Asian women just don't show their age much, so it's hard to tell.
At VIP, you should be well satisfied and have a lot of fun for a reasonable donation.

Regards,

Odysseus 46

DeadDead22
08-10-09, 16:10
Went to VIP with no intention of spending $ unless I saw something that really knocked my socks off. Well, I didn't. One lady had some nice tits, one looked really old, and the other looked really ordinary. I decided to try Pink.

Pink had two girls working and one was with a customer. The one I saw was okay, but didn't knock my socks off. She kept stroking me in my pants (again, no underwear) to get me to stay, but I said no thanks, and left. Then I made one last stop at City Nights.

See Brooklyn, IL Forum.

PatrickBateman
08-13-09, 11:41
Just wondering if this is the best % place?

Winddance1
08-24-09, 10:07
Too a drive up to the metro east last thursday, took the usual stroll through Brooklyn, nada, not one. Thought about the strip joints but decided to give pink a try. Pink herself met me at the door. Usual .4 for the 30 minutes, followed by the usual massage, then on the flip the fun began. Enthusiastic bbbj with lots of slurping, then cowgirl, or might call it jockey style until the finish. Lot's of dirty talk during the ride. All in all a very good experience.

MikedD
08-30-09, 22:32
I screwed up BIG time. I thought the Cardinal game was a night game on Thursday. When I got in my car that morning the baseball schedule on the XM radio said it was a day game. I have never made a mistake like that before. Anyway I did some sight seeing in Springfield since I could not make the game and got to my hotel around 5pm.
Not having a game to go to at least gave me time to check out most of the other bars in town. When I have been in your area before I always have enjoyed Miss Kittys. This time was no exception. The only girl who would not let me touch her tits was named Naughtia or something like that. All the other girls still let you feel them and some encourage it. After some time there I left and tried Hollywood. I did not feel like paying the cover since I know the others have no cover, so I split. By the way, if you have a ticket from the Cards game you get in free.... Then I went to C-Moes. Had one
QUICK coke and left. Went to Dollies. Got a drink and went to the stage. A cute, slim, black girl was up there. She sat in my lap and asked me if I have been there before. I told her no but I was to the other bars in town. She told me they were different because there she said they "go all the way" in the back. She gave me a price list but I did not partake. Decided it was time to go to VIP. Now don't laugh but before I went there I felt the urge to check out Boxers and Briefs. I figured it was a gay bar I know, but I have never seen that kind of environment before except in the movies. I went in and saw some dude on the bar area buck naked squatting in front of some guy talking to him and the dude "dancing" was in some glass cage. All else I remember was he was hung like a horse! The guy at the bar told me 10 dollar cover. Needless to say I left. I could not go to VIP then because I had to get what I just witnessed out of my mind! So I went into JPs or JTs or whatever. You local guys know what it is. I did not care for that place much. After I got over Boxer and Briefs I went to VIP.
I hooked up with O.B. or Obie. She said she was new. Decent shower and decent massage. She asked me what I wanted and I said everything. She counted the money I left on the table. She tried a half hearted upsell, but I told her it was all I had. She smiled and said since its your first time here OK.

Obie
Face 8
Body 8
Attitude 7/8
Performance 8

As usual, YMMV
Have fun and be safe.

PatrickBateman
09-21-09, 10:06
So I finally went for it. It was a weekday morning and I was up with nothing to do, ended up on the other side. Was greeted by 35-40ish women, name was Susan. Pretty rough around the edges, but aren't they all. So the regular routine, get ready and I'll be back. She comes in and all the usual, "oh you handsome, you been here before, what you like? "

I responded with, "I like all." So then it started, the "Banter of Hustle". We did come to a agreement I thought was fair ($), but after her performance I felt taken. "No, no, too hard, too much", she kept saying. And no massage? I really was disappointed.

Oh well, I'll move on, you don't know until you try.

PB

Sparky140
09-24-09, 19:09
Went to VIP today. Saw Obe whom I've seen several times in the past. Nothing to really write home about but she does get the job done. I really miss Lisa and her ability to rim and provide a BBBJ. Notice one new girl but didn't manage to get her name. For a Thursday afternoon they seemed rather busy.

Winddance1
09-29-09, 11:12
Decided to run up and see Pink again friday. Was met at the door by Yung, an older asian lady, not bad looking but a little old. She did the massage and made it clear she did not do extras. Thought, what the heck, enjoy the massage and go to vip if this doesn't work out.

After the massage she asked if i was ready for the lady, I said yes and in comes Pink. Must have been a special day as she started with some really hot kisses and putting her boobs in my mouth. Then she suprised me, had me get up, she laid on the table and told me to give her a massage. She laid face down on the table spread eagle.

As I massage the was playing with the bald headed champ, this is where he got me into trouble. She started hunching me and put me inside of her backback, ok I know, not smart but was thinking with wrong head. She told me she needed to cum and started riding me like there was no tommorrow, kept telling me to slow down and not cum too fast, to take my time.

Finally had all I could stand as she was begging me to cum in her, left her a really big creampie which she loved. Was there for an hour for 30 price. Has anyone else ever had this treatment at Pink?

Odysseus 46
09-30-09, 07:01
Sounds like the Pink I know.
I never know whether she's truly horny or it's all an act.
Usually she wants to go bareback with me when she is getting me cleaned up in the tiny shower.
She rips off her top and bottom and climbs aboard for a stroke or two.
I refused to let her do that any longer.
Still, she is one fun lady -- but that kinds of fun can get a lot of trouble.

Regards,

Odysseus 46

PatrickBateman
09-30-09, 12:00
This is wild, I've never heard of this kind of service. I must say I really want to visit this place. Can any one fill me in on what Pink looks like or if any of the other girls are the same way? I am assuming BYOC?

Oh yeah!

Sounds like the Pink I know.

I never know whether she's truly horny or it's all an act.

Usually she wants to go bareback with me when she is getting me cleaned up in the tiny shower.

She rips off her top and bottom and climbs aboard for a stroke or two.

I refused to let her do that any longer.

Still, she is one fun lady -- but that kinds of fun can get a lot of trouble.

Regards,

Odysseus 46
Decided to run up and see Pink again friday. Was met at the door by Yung, an older asian lady, not bad looking but a little old. She did the massage and made it clear she did not do extras. Thought, what the heck, enjoy the massage and go to vip if this doesn't work out.

After the massage she asked if i was ready for the lady, I said yes and in comes Pink. Must have been a special day as she started with some really hot kisses and putting her boobs in my mouth. Then she suprised me, had me get up, she laid on the table and told me to give her a massage. She laid face down on the table spread eagle.

As I massage the was playing with the bald headed champ, this is where he got me into trouble. She started hunching me and put me inside of her backback, ok I know, not smart but was thinking with wrong head. She told me she needed to cum and started riding me like there was no tommorrow, kept telling me to slow down and not cum too fast, to take my time.

Finally had all I could stand as she was begging me to cum in her, left her a really big creampie which she loved. Was there for an hour for 30 price. Has anyone else ever had this treatment at Pink?

Winddance1
09-30-09, 16:44
This is wild, I've never heard of this kind of service. I must say I really want to visit this place. Can any one fill me in on what Pink looks like or if any of the other girls are the same way? I am assuming BYOC?

Nice looking Asian, i'd guess maybe 40ish, b or c cup bolt on, nice ass. The other times i've been there she has supplied the rubber goods, had one in her hand this time but put in down. She's the only one i've seen there.

Sparky140
09-30-09, 19:34
Nice looking Asian, i'd guess maybe 40ish, b or c cup bolt on, nice ass. The other times i've been there she has supplied the rubber goods, had one in her hand this time but put in down. She's the only one i've seen there.Winddance,

Recommend you go get yourself checked out. If you do a web search on STD you will find several local clinics that will do confidential STD testing and you can pay via credit card. I seen Pink several times, once when she was working at VIP. She came into the room shoved her tonge down my throat and proceeded to give me a BBBJTC. After she was done she spit the cum into the rubber. Made me think if she did that to me how many more guys did she do it to before my visit. Made me wonder if I was tasting all the dicks on the east side by DFKing her. Anyway the reason I know about the STD testing is I was seeing a stripper for a while to the point where I thought the trust was there and didn't need to use a condom.come to find out I wasn't the only guy she was sleeping with without protection. Just for my piece of mind went and had several STD tests done and dumped the stripper.

PatrickBateman
10-07-09, 15:20
I would like to know if anyone ever got a trip to the island at any of these AMPs? And if you have please post the details to help the rest of us out.

Thanks

PB

Doug Stubb
10-12-09, 10:50
I would like to know if anyone ever got a trip to the island at any of these AMPs? And if you have please post the details to help the rest of us out.

Thanks

PB

Patrick the only time I have been able to get my passport stamped was at the VIP by Obi. I was half way into it, and asked her if she ever did that and she said yes suprisingly. I asked her how much and she said 2 benny's, I said I would give her 2 jackson's on top of what I already gave her. .4 for the room 1 for her to start and then .2 for the Greek Island adventure. She agreed and away we went. OMG she was a trooper and I know I was hurting her cause till I got use to it I was hurting my self a little. But always the trooper I am I continued till her and I was both use to it. Took about a 15 minute trip there and could not take no more. Dropped the kids off at the pool or I should say the Sewage treatment plant and tipped her another .1 for her trouble and fortitude. You would have thought I just gave her $$$ from the hug and kiss I got. By the way protection is mandatory there so dont even try to go without. And I mean dont do it, and come back on here and brag about it. There is several of us who enjoy our time there and for the right price you could probably make it happen but then you would ruin it for the group.

Besides the risks are far to great for anybody to want too.

Be safe my brothers.
Doug
P.S. Patrick if you have not been to Greece yet pm me I have a girl that will do it for 1.5 and make your eyes roll back in your head on the finish.

Doug Stubb
10-12-09, 11:04
After a very unsuccesfull trip to Dollie madisons on the East side I went to my favorite place on the East side, the VIP. Met a new one at the door, MI MI she said was her name. Nice little "B" cups with pencil erasers on the ends. Got the usuall and got right to it. They by the way have cameras and can see you at the door, they all sit in the kitchen and watch the monitor and know who you are and if you have been there before and how much you paid last time you were there. Dont believe me ask to give mamasan a kiss goodnight and insist on going in the kitchen to do it. Anyhow MI MI was very accomadating gave her the .4 for the room and took a whole hour so dont pay the .6 for hour just the .4 for half an hour and take your time. Gave her 1 benny for her time and did a lot of quality play time, My favorite was picking her up and walking around the room with her bouncing up and down, this one boys is tight as a drum, I will be the first to admit I am not the biggest dude in the world and god know's that little stubby lives up to his name but it was all i could do to force it in, eventually it got a little easier and that made it better. Finished in mish, her on bottom and I know that I made her orgasm cause she almost passed out. and just laid there for like 3-5 minutes without saying anything. Thought I broke her and was thinking $h!t the postage to send her back to Korea to get fixed was going to cost me an arm and a leg. But she got up finally and smiled and said "U biga boy, almost hurt MI MI" Made me wanna go again to say the least. MI MI is 30-35 small frame and maybe 100lbs wet. She has a great attitude and a very beautiful smile. Take care of this one for the 6 months of indenturedness she has there before she is released to move on.

Be safe

Doug

Johndough23
10-15-09, 23:53
I had been dreaming about going back to the spa for awhile and decided to go yesterday. I made an appointment for 1pm and when I got there they said I didn't one scheduled. I told them who I spoke to but she told me to leave. (I think she might have thought I was LE).

I left; but called back and spoke to the same person (Kim, 40-some year old Korean, I saw last time). She told me to come back so I did. When I got there the same lady opened the door and told me I should leave, so I got Kim and told her I had been there b4 but she didn't remember me. I went through our last discussion and finally it clicked that she remembered.

They said something back and forth in Korean. Kim told me to get undressed and she'd be right back. I paid the fee of .7 and she didn't even hesitate with taking off her clothes (she has some nice bewbies). The massage was an after thought cause she went right to my member. I sat up and started grasping the perfectly sized melons and leaned in and told her I wanted full service this time. But she said she can't do that here but she would give me her number and give me a freebie.

I laid back down and let her go to work on king missile. I told her I wasn't going to make this easy and kept distracting her (and me) so I wouldn't explode. I let my hands roam about her body, and she didn't mind. I think she saw it as a challenge and took both of her hands and started working it like she was churning butter. I couldn't hold back and I went off like a geiser. She cleaned me up with a warm towel and told me to call her. I told her not so fast I paid for a whole hour and I wanted my massage. She didn't argue, and gave me a nice rub down.

This is the first time I have had a happy beginning. I will follow up with her and see if I can finish the mission. If not, I probably won't go back. I have other quests I want to conquer.

PatrickBateman
10-17-09, 09:34
Is this the same place as 101 Sunny Hill Ct, Centerville, IL? Or is there more?

[QUOTE=Johndough23]I had been dreaming about going back to the spa for awhile and decided to go yesterday. I made an appointment for 1pm and when I got there they said I didn't one scheduled. I told them who I spoke to but she told me to leave. (I think she might have thought I was LE).

A Golfer
10-17-09, 18:57
I believe you had the good experience but wrong name of the amp you dreamt about. The Amp in Swansea with Kim is called the Four Seasons. The Vip is in Centreville. Just so more dreamers do not dream of the wrong spot and call the wrong spot.

I had been dreaming about going back to the spa for awhile and decided to go yesterday. I made an appointment for 1pm and when I got there they said I didn't one scheduled. I told them who I spoke to but she told me to leave. (I think she might have thought I was LE).

I left; but called back and spoke to the same person (Kim, 40-some year old Korean, I saw last time). She told me to come back so I did. When I got there the same lady opened the door and told me I should leave, so I got Kim and told her I had been there b4 but she didn't remember me. I went through our last discussion and finally it clicked that she remembered.

They said something back and forth in Korean. Kim told me to get undressed and she'd be right back. I paid the fee of .7 and she didn't even hesitate with taking off her clothes (she has some nice bewbies). The massage was an after thought cause she went right to my member. I sat up and started grasping the perfectly sized melons and leaned in and told her I wanted full service this time. But she said she can't do that here but she would give me her number and give me a freebie.

I laid back down and let her go to work on king missile. I told her I wasn't going to make this easy and kept distracting her (and me) so I wouldn't explode. I let my hands roam about her body, and she didn't mind. I think she saw it as a challenge and took both of her hands and started working it like she was churning butter. I couldn't hold back and I went off like a geiser. She cleaned me up with a warm towel and told me to call her. I told her not so fast I paid for a whole hour and I wanted my massage. She didn't argue, and gave me a nice rub down.

This is the first time I have had a happy beginning. I will follow up with her and see if I can finish the mission. If not, I probably won't go back. I have other quests I want to conquer.

Doug Stubb
10-19-09, 13:08
I hate to be the one to bring this up, but how do you get the name wrong as to someplace you have been. Unless you never really went and you are making up dreams on the fly. This has happened before but I think an explanation is in order as to why you could get the name wrong and also a rebuttal and/or apology to the VIP for the bad review. You really need to do this asap to save face here.

Be safe
Doug

Sparky140
10-21-09, 19:43
Doug,

On Sunday stopped by VIP asked for Obe as was interested in seeing if she would do Greek with me. Unfortunately was told she was on vacation, did not know if this means she has moved on or will be back. Based on your reviewed asked to see Mi Mi. She is as you describe - unfortunately I like a woman with a bit more meat on the bones. However, her services were up to par along with her attitude. Appreciated your review. Would be interested in some other reviews of the other ladies that work there. Like to sample them all until I find one that really rocks my world

After a very unsuccesfull trip to Dollie madisons on the East side I went to my favorite place on the East side, the VIP. Met a new one at the door, MI MI she said was her name. Nice little "B" cups with pencil erasers on the ends. Got the usuall and got right to it. They by the way have cameras and can see you at the door, they all sit in the kitchen and watch the monitor and know who you are and if you have been there before and how much you paid last time you were there. Dont believe me ask to give mamasan a kiss goodnight and insist on going in the kitchen to do it. Anyhow MI MI was very accomadating gave her the .4 for the room and took a whole hour so dont pay the .6 for hour just the .4 for half an hour and take your time. Gave her 1 benny for her time and did a lot of quality play time, My favorite was picking her up and walking around the room with her bouncing up and down, this one boys is tight as a drum, I will be the first to admit I am not the biggest dude in the world and god know's that little stubby lives up to his name but it was all i could do to force it in, eventually it got a little easier and that made it better. Finished in mish, her on bottom and I know that I made her orgasm cause she almost passed out. and just laid there for like 3-5 minutes without saying anything. Thought I broke her and was thinking $h!t the postage to send her back to Korea to get fixed was going to cost me an arm and a leg. But she got up finally and smiled and said "U biga boy, almost hurt MI MI" Made me wanna go again to say the least. MI MI is 30-35 small frame and maybe 100lbs wet. She has a great attitude and a very beautiful smile. Take care of this one for the 6 months of indenturedness she has there before she is released to move on.

Be safe

Doug

Bone69
10-21-09, 21:53
Doug,
Would be interested in some other reviews of the other ladies that work there. Like to sample them all until I find one that really rocks my world

If you will scroll down the page, there are lots of reviews of the girls at this place.

Bone

Doug Stubb
10-22-09, 11:36
Doug,

On Sunday stopped by VIP asked for Obe as was interested in seeing if she would do Greek with me. Unfortunately was told she was on vacation, did not know if this means she has moved on or will be back. Based on your reviewed asked to see Mi Mi. She is as you describe - unfortunately I like a woman with a bit more meat on the bones. However, her services were up to par along with her attitude. Appreciated your review. Would be interested in some other reviews of the other ladies that work there. Like to sample them all until I find one that really rocks my world

Hey Sparky,

The big problem is these girls stay at one location for about 4-6 months and then move to a new spot or fullfill their obligation to the place and get set loose to the world on their own. Usually though its to a new spot IE.. Chicago or LA or back to Korea. Anyhow brother dont get your heart and d!@k set on one girl or you will be disappointed quickly. Remember the old saying " Variety is the spice of life" If this is true then VIP is a volcano taco. LOL

Be safe
Doug

Teddyb699
10-22-09, 19:20
Doug is absolutely correct. Don't get fixed on one particular girl at an AMP.
But as soon as you strike gold, post a report so we can help encourage her to stay by providing more business.
I got spoiled in another state by an AMP. 2 girls owned the place for a year and would occasionally have a 3rd. None were ugly or beautiful. Everyone could give a real massage. Ran coupons so door was $10 or $20. Quality extras.
I tried a few places in the area last year, but nothing worth even writing about. Kind of lost my desire for a massage.

Sparky140
10-27-09, 18:32
Folks,

I agree but wondering if anyone has the names of the AMPs that are at VIP. I know Jane and MiMi but what are the names of the other ladies???

Doug is absolutely correct. Don't get fixed on one particular girl at an AMP.
But as soon as you strike gold, post a report so we can help encourage her to stay by providing more business.
I got spoiled in another state by an AMP. 2 girls owned the place for a year and would occasionally have a 3rd. None were ugly or beautiful. Everyone could give a real massage. Ran coupons so door was $10 or $20. Quality extras.
I tried a few places in the area last year, but nothing worth even writing about. Kind of lost my desire for a massage.

Drpzc
10-27-09, 23:54
Folks,

I agree but wondering if anyone has the names of the AMPs that are at VIP. I know Jane and MiMi but what are the names of the other ladies?Friend told me about the place. Names are June, Susan, Mimi, and CoCo, in order of seniority. Mimi and CoCo have only been there a couple of weeks. Obie is gone.All are good Mimi and CoCo are cbj, for some reason. Mimi is a tight little spinner, Susan gets A for oral skills. Can't go wrong with any of them. Best foursome they have had in a long time.

PatrickBateman
10-28-09, 15:25
Went again... had them do the showcase this time, just to see all they had to offer. Ended up choosing June, about 40, petite, cleaned shaved. She is a little funny. She acts willing, but not really, if that makes any sense. She sells hard "I will take good care of you" but then she is different, "take it easy on me big boy". I am not small, but no monster, that is why I was perplexed. Maybe it had been a hard day for her. Anyway, everything, $.30 included the .4 house fee. I think I will wait for some new ones.

PB

Respect4
12-14-09, 18:56
I would like to hear about what has been happening at the VIP I am interested in trying to get up that way sometime soon.

Budlight Me
12-15-09, 10:37
Been to VIP on a fairly consistant basis. No changes other than different ladies. I always get good service and don't haggle with them. I have not given any reports lately because there is nothing different, but I don't mind that. Saw Mimi last time, fair looking, HJ $100 total.

Respect4
12-19-09, 12:15
I had one real good experience at VIP, there was alot of kissing which I like, she was slim and sexy.

Is there any there that are like that, if so please posted

Odysseus 46
12-20-09, 10:25
It's really hit and miss at VIP. Sometimes you get a really fantastic lady, and other times, it's clear it's very much a business.
My own experiences recently have been quite positive, including the GFE action and very passionate sessions, most recently with Mimi.
But I am a known regular, and I think that might help a little. I also speak at tad of Korean, so that helps too.
You just have to try and see which ladies you get along with. They don't stay long, so if you find a good one, you have to go back quickly.

Regards,

Odysseus 46

Respect4
12-22-09, 11:27
It's really hit and miss at VIP. Sometimes you get a really fantastic lady, and other times, it's clear it's very much a business.

My own experiences recently have been quite positive, including the GFE action and very passionate sessions, most recently with Mimi.

But I am a known regular, and I think that might help a little. I also speak at tad of Korean, so that helps too.

You just have to try and see which ladies you get along with. They don't stay long, so if you find a good one, you have to go back quickly.

Regards,

Odysseus 46Thats cool thanks for the info. So I should ask for Mimi, is there any others that I should ask for if she is not around? What does she look like.

Evader54
01-25-10, 15:26
Paid a visit to VIP last Thursday evening. Had not been for about three months. Was met at door by Coco. (sp?). She asked if I had been before. Asked for 30 minutes for. 4. Was not offered TS and she asked that I lie down on bed. For about 10-15 minutes, she gave probably the best massage I have had here, starting with hot towels and ending with a great rubdown. She then asked what else I was looking for. I asked what was available and she answered "we can do breakfast, lunch, or dinner honey, whatever you want. ". Wasn't really planning on FS so I offered $. She got naked and spent the next 5 minutes doing a full body rub, then CBJ, and on to doggie to finish. Then she got more hot towels and rubbed off the excess lotion. Have to say this is the best I have had at VIP and I tipped her an extra 20 and she seemed very appreciative. Always have a hard time estimating age but I suppose she is mid to high thirties. A trip to the VIP is something I do infrequently, mainly due to the price. This is the least I have spent here and the best time I've had.

Member #3213
02-12-10, 09:57
Stopped in at VIP earlier this week. The guy in the silver truck was there, it looked like he was doing some bathroom work. I talked to June and was going to get a massage but the noise was too much to take, so I told her I'd come back later when he was gone. On the way out, I jokingly told him thanks for ruining the moment. He smiled and laughed and said "Any time." LOL I didn't make it back yet, I got sidetracked at Centerfold's across the street. That place is dying a very slow death, but the girls are really scrambling for money before it closes, so there is fun to be had there.

Racer3
02-12-10, 23:38
Just wondering if anyone other than me has seen a lady at VIP that goes by the name Na Na. She is older but has a spinner body. I saw her about 3 months ago and gave me the best massage and service I have ever had there. Is she still around?

Newbadenrat
02-13-10, 03:25
Vip would be worth the trip if they had anybody that would be classified as a young woman, I mean like 30 or younger. Sick of settling for an older woman when I go there. Also one with natural big boobs and a round ass would be nice too, not women that have flat asses or boy asses.

Or have I just gone on the wrong times? Obie was by far the youngest and best I have experienced. For now on I'm going to call in advance and ask if they have any young women available or I ain't going.

Odysseus 46
02-14-10, 10:44
You can call and ask, but they will just tell you they have beautiful ladies, young and hot.

They won't tell you anything true. It's naive to ask that question. Just shows what you don't know about the hobby.

Like everything else in this game, it's all illusion. I think you have to get over the fantasy that you're going to find a jewel when what you really are going to find is some very experienced and skilled companions, regardless of age.

Once you get past that, you can have a hell of a good time. Besides, Asian women are almost always older than they look to us Americans.

Regards,

Odysseus 46

Evader54
02-15-10, 09:08
I agree with Odesseus. You have to go in person. When you are let in, ask if you can see all the available attendants. If you don't like the choices, say thank you and move on. Sure, they will try to sell you on whoever is available, but you can always leave if you don't like what you see.

Evader54
02-24-10, 13:32
Visited Pink a couple weeks ago. Was actually heading to VIP and at the last minute, changed my mind and stopped by Pink. This was my first time here but I've been to VIP several times in the past. There was already a pickup in the lot, but I didn't mind the wait. Older woman welcomed me and told me Pink would be by soon. Showed me to room and asked me to undress and lie down. When she came back, she said Pink would be by in a few minutes. I assume she was finishing up with other customer. Older woman asked how long I wanted massage and I asked for 1 hour for 60. She started rubbing my back and telling her life story in broken English. Maybe 10 minutes later Pink came in and literally jumped on top of me and sat on my butt and started rubbing. She spent a while giving a great backrub and cracked my neck and back. When all done, she asked if I wanted to have a good time. Offered her $ and she started with BBBJ that ended as BBBJCIM. Not what I had in mind. I let her know it was on the way and she didn't slow down. Guess I can't complain but I would have offered less if I knew I would finish so fast. Next time, was promised the full deal. Was not offered shower. Not sure if that was cause she was busy or if they just don't have that as an option. Overall, will probably repeat but will go when no other cars are in the lot.

Odysseus 46
02-25-10, 07:30
That's the way Pink works.
Try her again. There is a small table shower, and she will probably strip and join you.
She is a very experienced woman, but I can say, having seen her several times, that she plays no games like some do and she throws herself into her work with abandon.
She will tear the room apart with you, if you are the type.
If you are more subdued,....
Well, I don't know about that.
Whenever I really want raw, uninhibited sex, I see Pink.

Regards,

Odysseus

Bi Couple Cum
03-03-10, 22:47
Thinking about heading over to Pink this evening. Believe it or not, my wife wants me to check it out to see if there are any couples opportunities or if they otherwise will involve women in their activities. Does anyone already know the answer to this?

Also, what should I expect to spend over there for say a decent massage plus BJ or plus FS?

Thanks in advance,

BCC

That's the way Pink works.

Try her again. There is a small table shower, and she will probably strip and join you.

She is a very experienced woman, but I can say, having seen her several times, that she plays no games like some do and she throws herself into her work with abandon.

She will tear the room apart with you, if you are the type.

If you are more subdued,.

Well, I don't know about that.

Whenever I really want raw, uninhibited sex, I see Pink.

Regards,

Odysseus

Bi Couple Cum
03-04-10, 22:46
So I went to Pink this morning at 5am. Oh man, what a dive! Here's how it went.

I was definitely the only one there. I walked inside and rang the bell only to here an older Asian female voice say, "Oh. Shit! " followed by a big sigh. She rattled the lock on the main door and opened it. I said, "Is this a bad time? " and she paused for a few seconds then said, "No no, you come in, you come in now. " then proceeded to escort me to a small room that smelled of rotting wood or wet cardboard boxes (old house smell) and cotton. She asked if I had been there before and I answered truthfully that I had not. She then asked if I wanted a half hour or an hour. I answered, "How about we get started with a half-hour in mind and if things work out I'll change to an hour. " That statement seemed to confuse her so she paused for a moment then said, "fohtee dallah" and put out her hand. I shelled it out quickly and she immediately said, "Get undress" then walked out of the room. I stripped completely, hung up my clothes on the hooks provided, and laid on a make-shift bed that was about three feet high. Face down. She returned a few minutes later and started poking at me with her dry/rough hands (one definitely had at least one very noticeable callus) and started to ramble in broken English with what I suppose was a Korean accent. She was very hard to understand and her idea of a massage was truly nothing short of a joke. She could have worked me just as well with a couple of broomsticks from across the room. No kidding! I put up with it and waited to see how it went. After about 10-15 minutes of this strange and repetitive poking (she hit the same three or four spots on my back over and over and in no way that could remotely be considered therapeutic) then she asked if I wanted a girl to come into the room. I said, "Sure! " And she walked out. A few minutes later a tall Korean woman with very harsh facial features and very long, coarse hair entered the room. She had some very, very manly features and it crossed my mind that I might be confronted by a tranny. She instantly said, "Wah yu wan spen? " which I took to mean, "What do you want to spend? " so I said, "How about $40 then we'll go from there. " She shrugged as if to convey, "whatever. I don't really give a shit" then put out her hand. I got off of the makeshift bed, walked over to my clothes and pulled two 20s out of my pants pocket and handed them to her. She just stood there looking at me, so I just stood there looking back. Then I decided to experiment with her attitude a little, so I reached into my pants and pulled out another 20 and said, "Let's see how this goes. " Absolutely no change in her facial expression as she grabbed the bill and walked out the door. So far I wasn't impressed and really didn't find her attractive but was curious so I just laid back down and waited. She returned a few minutes later and immediately popped my neck by twisting my head side to side. Then she asked me to flip over (face up) and had me sit up so that she could sit behind me and pull my back so that it arched across her knees and popped. So far this was the best thing that happened since I arrived. So then she stands next to the bed and gestures for me to turn and sit facing her. Then she pulls of her bikini-style top to reveal firm be cups that didn't hang in the least and starts shifting her weight from one leg to the other and saying things like, "Mmmm" and "Oh yeah, baby" and I just watched. She eventually leaned in as if to give me a big hug and said, "You hold me now" after which we embraced for a minute or two. I tried to caress her back and shoulders but she seemed to object to anything other than just holding. Then suddenly, with nothing else said and no warning, she drops to her knees and takes my still completely flaccid member into her mouth and goes to town in a way that one might expect if you were already about to finish. It was instant over-stimulation which does nothing for me down there. I much prefer (if not require) to ramp up slowly and our little hug session didn't count. She continued her obnoxious, "Mmmmm" and "Oh yeah, baby" as if it might turn me on then quickly got annoyed that I wasn't getting erect. I almost laughed at one point because it was such a joke. She got impatient and told me to get back on the bed, proceeded to load her hands up with lotion and tried that approach. Of course no soft touches, no teasing whatsoever. She went straight to town again treating it as if I was full and ready to bust any second. Except that I couldn't have been more flaccid unless I was in cold water. This, too, pissed her off after a few minutes and she said, "You juz fohghed abowd it, fohghed abowd it" then walked out of the room. I wasn't quite sure what to do. Moments later the first woman returned and told me to lay on my stomach so that she could finish my massage. I just wanted the whole thing to end at this point so I did as she said and she went back to poking me with her rough hands and rambling on and on about things I could hardly understand. Then suddenly she was finished with me and said, "You like? " and kind of looked like she might be expecting me to tip her. I said, "Sure. " and started getting dressed. She offered me water and soda and I declined, then she said, "You be sure come back get full owah and I wash you and you feel even bettah neks time, OK? " and nodded and followed her to the exit.

What a complete waste of time and cash. Needless to say I won't be back. There's nothing there to remotely turn me on and it was as impersonal as walking through rush-hour foot traffic in New York City. Perhaps it's because I already have a very healthy sex life and pretty much have always had one. I'm in pretty good shape these days, tan and trimmed up nicely, so I thought they might actually enjoy having me there. I was just like any other Joe. Maybe worse. Fun experiment. There you have it.

Thinking about heading over to Pink this evening. Believe it or not, my wife wants me to check it out to see if there are any couples opportunities or if they otherwise will involve women in their activities. Does anyone already know the answer to this?

Also, what should I expect to spend over there for say a decent massage plus BJ or plus FS?

Thanks in advance,

BCC

Newbadenrat
03-05-10, 00:42
Pink is rude if she is seeing you and the buzzer goes off to let her know that another customer is to be seen. She will hurry you up. Will not repeat. The women at VIP are too old and ugly for me to pay what they want. I suggest finding a stripper that will let you meet her at a hotel. That's what I did. Took frequent trips to the club to get her to trust me enough to give me her number, but it was well worth it. Now I get to see her at a hotel from time to time. She's good looking, white, and has huge boobs. Life is great.

Member #3213
03-12-10, 02:31
Any info on the shooting at VIP or near VIP yesterday? I was pulling up to go see the ladies, and 2 of St. Clair Co.'s finest were redirecting traffice away from the driveway back onto 157. As I headed out of the area, I noticed 5 or 6 LEO, departments unknown, with shotguns and assault rifles, walking up to the parking lot behind th abandones building next to VIP. I'm planning on heading back over on Friday, but not so sure until I have some idea what was up with all the war games.

Doug Stubb
03-16-10, 17:08
Had a chance Saturday to run up to the area, and after being accosted by a very old and ugly stripper at blondies, I went to the VIP. Got a new one that was so fresh off the boat that when I asked her name she told me she didnt have one yet. Now that is fresh, actually Friday was her first day in there working but she acted like it was second nature. The typical arrive at the front, ring the bell and mama san walked me to the room. Gave her .4 for the half hour (always stayed for like 45 minutes) they dont care by the way. And in walked the new one, about 30, slim as hell and about 5'2" and maybe 100 pounds. Long brown hair, little "A" cups with nice sized nips. "almost poked an eye out with em", anyhow little play on her part of the boys and asked have you been here before, "they know that you have, mama san keeps track of you and how much you paid every time you go". So I tell her .8 for everything and if she is a good little girl I will give her a tip. She took real good care of daddy and had me panting in minutes. She rode me like I was the only D!@k left on earth. Very tight, I mean very tight and me to say that means something with my EQ, lol. Brothers dont worry about what happened just head on over and have fun, (during the day). There is nowhere in the lou either city or east side that is safe after dark right now with the economy.

So .4 room for 1/2 hour. .8 for FS, CBJ. .2 tip for her time. 1.4 as usual for a great time. Looks 8, skill 9, attitude 8.5 so over all 8.5. would recommend her to you if I only got her name, sorry brothers.

Andariego
03-28-10, 03:13
Has anyone tried the OK Salon Spa acreoss from SAMS in Ofallon?

Member #3213
04-01-10, 23:49
Hopped on into VIP today for my Easter present to myself. The silver truck guy was there, putting up some posts by the porch. He said somebody ran into the fence by the porch again, and he was tired of coming out to fix it. I went in and had my fun with June. On the way out, he was still there working on the fence. I got the lowdown on the LEO presence a couple weeks ago - he shot a burglar on the property adjacent to VIP. Mental note - the No Trespassing sign says trespassers will be shot, apparently this guy means it. lol

Xxmedicxx101
04-08-10, 20:19
Just wanted to start out by saying awesome work on the information listed here by you guys keeps a lurked like me out of trouble

According to another board I belong to the man in the truck is actually the owner of the establishment and seems to be a nice gent by his post there I have only had the pleasure of going there once long ago but look forward to a trip soon

Anyone remember season spa in fairmont city that was a awesome place long ago

Anyway happy hunting

Doug Stubb
04-13-10, 11:34
Had an opportunity to stop in last friday afternoon. A new girl answered the door. She would not tell me her name after asking her 4 times. Said "I new girl I take care of you". Asked her who all was working and she said all new girls are now gone but her. So June, Susan and this new girl are all that is left. She is about 50, 5'2" maybe 130lbs and big natural C's. The typical is still true for the negotiations .4 for 1/2 hour and she gave a very nice rub. On the flip she asked what I wanted and I told her, she asked what I have paid and she like to have a cow on me. It has always been .6 for HJ, .8 for CBJ and 1. for FS. She said that she and all the other girls there now have to get .6 for HJ, 1 for CBJ and at least 1.4 for FS.YMMV. I said bullcrap that wont ever happen. I opted for the .6 HJ so that I could get the release I needed and got the hell out of there quick. On the way out June popped her head out of the kitchen and I must say guys every time I see her she looks worse and worse. I mean look at her and you will see what I mean. I think that she as a very serious medical problem and is covering it up with makeup most of the time but what I saw looked like she might have gotten something given to her like Hepatitus or worse. I would be very causious with her and her services and I plan on not returning till I here reports of new talent.

Now on to the owner, I go there alot and this is what I have been told twice now. Yes the guy in the silver truck is the owner, yes he is hardly ever there. I have also been told that Susan will be there for a very long time cause she has a green card marriage to the guy and will not go anywere because of it. June will also be there for a while and has been there for a while cause she has no family here at all and does not want to go back to her country for fear of what might happen to her. I have spent time with her and she makes it very clear that she is happy here and with what she does but most girls do not stay because it is not what they expected or the marry guys that become regulars to them. The new girl that just started a month ago, very young spinner landed an old sugar daddy in like 3 weeks, he paid off her debt to the house and they hooked up. If you read this and it was you that did that let me be the first to say thank you very much I wasnt done with her yet. LOL

Be safe
Doug

Doug Stubb
04-27-10, 11:57
I posted this in STL as well, but watch this one. I think I have been there.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KVxJijzrfJQ&feature=player_embedded

Nukmed
04-27-10, 12:03
I posted this in STL as well, but watch this one. I think I have been there.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KVxJijzrfJQ&feature=player_embedded

This was funny as hell!!!

Member #3213
04-30-10, 00:07
Now on to the owner, I go there alot and this is what I have been told twice now. Yes the guy in the silver truck is the owner, yes he is hardly ever there. I have also been told that Susan will be there for a very long time cause she has a green card marriage to the guy and will not go anywere because of it.

I can say with great certainty the owner/silver truck guy is NOT married to Susan, and that he is there, or in that area, a LOT more often than any of us realize. I say this because I talked to him today for a fairly long time over cold beverages at one of the businesses across the street from VIP. I will agree that he's a nice enough guy.

Bonerfide
05-20-10, 21:51
Stopped by VIP. I hadn't been there for probably six months or more. I saw a girl named Nancy. Says she is new from Colorado and plans to be here for a month or so. Decent back rub. Good attitude. Usual slim B/C cup nice looking 30ish Korean. Pounded away at her for 15 minutes or so CG, mish, doggy. She took it like a trooper. My usual beef with Asians at VIP is they start complaining of pain and size. But she stayed positive. 40 to the house 100 to the girl I left happy.

Respect4
06-19-10, 09:39
A month has went by, is nothing going on at the VIP.

Does anybody have any reviews of who is there and whats going on?

Lardo
06-20-10, 12:22
Stopped by VIP Saturday evening after a several month hiatus (and several unreported visits dating back to OB); no cars in the parking lot. Mamasan met me at the door and took me back to Jun's room where I stopped and said I wanted Susan. I visited Jun once and while she gives a very good massage, the post-massage was so-so at best and nothing I'd drop another $ for. Apparently Susan is on a long vacation (meaning gone), so I waved my hands to decline the offer of Jun's room and said if Susan isn't here then I will just leave and come back later. MMS wanted to know what was wrong with Jun and I just said I preferred Susan's hands. I started to leave when MMS took me by the arm to another room and said she has two new girls. A few minutes later in walks another Asian woman who I think is early 30s, nice body, with a softer prettier face than Susan, but built along Susan's lines. Smooth complexion, long hair, and nice symmetrical grapefruit sized breasts. She asked if I wanted a shower and I said I thought that would be a good idea as I had been working all day. I found out later she apparently didn't understand my answer. I should have said yes or no. I gave her the .4 and she left the room where I laid on the table waiting with a towel on. She came back in and laid down next to me, she took the towel off, and started with a full body-to-body massage right off the bat. After a few minutes of this she asked if I wanted a happy ending and said that's why I'm here. I gave her the $ she left again, came back in and resumed the body-to-body massage which after a few minutes progressed to a little CBJ and right into CFS, CG, and doggy to finish. She really knows how to move her hips. Somewhere during this transaction she asked me to guess her age, I guessed 29 or 30 (and I was being honest). She didn't reveal her age but said she has a kid who is 21, so she's likely closer to 40 although she definitely don't look it. Her name is Sandy, and a slight upgrade from Susan in my estimation. I left satisfied with her, and I'll be back.

Odysseus 46
06-22-10, 07:05
I concur with Lardo's comments about Sandy.
Visited her recently and found her to be a most agreeable companion. Very sweet and accommodating.
Will return with much anticipation.

Regards,

Odysseus 46

Newbadenrat
07-01-10, 23:48
VIP is fine if you like old Asian women who have no boobs and no ass which leaves ya with a woman who have the body of a boy and the face of a dragon. VIP would be be great if you could actually get a YOUNG(18. 25) Asian women with sizable boobs and plump asses, they do exist. Most Korean women are ugly with no curves, but Thai, Japanese, and Chinese women can be very beautiful with shapely bodies.

I recommend the similar place in Brooklyn(ain't saying, you'll have to figure it out yourself) where I have met a couple young white women who no longer work there but gave me their numbers, now I can meet them in a nice hotel and avoid the hood.

Odysseus 46
07-02-10, 07:15
Sounds like a little prejudice against Korean women to me.
I have spent many hours at VIP, a few at Pink, and many, many more with Korean women in Columbia, Mo., Washington, D.C. and other places.
Almost always, I have had a very good time.
Age isn't the issue, nor is the size of butts or breasts.
It's how you click and get it on, and that won't happen if you have your mind made up that you won't have a good time.

Regards,

Odysseus 46

Respect4
07-02-10, 19:34
I have visited VIP on occasions myself and have had good time and not so good times. I have learned now that when I show up and get introduced to someone if they are going to be fun or not. I tend to like the ones who are really aggressive and do not have a bunch of rules or act like they can't wait for it to be over. I hope I get to visit VIP sometime soon, it is a good drive for me to get there and it is allot harder for me to sneak away these days.

The last aggressive girl I met at VIP was before it closed and reopened and her name was Lilly, do any of you remember her?? If so you have been around for awhile.

Doug Stubb
07-13-10, 11:09
Had a chance to stop in Monday evening and Susan let me in. Her hair is longer and she is looking real good. Mamasan is on vacation so Susan took me to the room. Standard .4 for 1/2 and $ for FS. She does a real good job on the CBJ, just about had me right then and there. But I held strong and got my whole half hour out of her.

We sat and talked after wards for about 5 minutes catching up on stuff. She did also say that Sandy is now gone home, did not like it there. Not always their cup of herbal tea.

Be safe
Doug

Odysseus 46
07-14-10, 07:07
That's too bad about Sandy. I enjoyed her company a lot the one time I saw her.
Will have to stop by and see Susan before she scoots out the door too.

Regards,

Odysseus 46

Odysseus 46
07-23-10, 09:02
I took the advice of this board and stopped by VIP in hopes of meeting Susan. Mamasan tried to get me with a new lady, but I persisted and soon Susan came into the room.
What a treat she is!
She gave me a gentle table shower, then a sensuous massage. After we played for a while -- she likes to make little moaning noises -- we sat and talked. Most AMP ladies head for the showers right after, but Susan sat at the end of the massage table and talked with me until time was up.
I think that may be one of her trademark habits. The great Vicky at Fuji in Columbia would always ask, "Is that good?" in her Thai-accented English as she would massage each toe and finger.
Others have other trademark habits that distinguish them.
I think Susan, beyond just being quite sweet and enthusiastic, likes to talk a bit and get to know the man she is with.
She invited me back, since she will be around a few more weeks, and I definitely shall take her up on that offer.

Regards,

Odysseus 46

Northstar1
07-28-10, 05:06
Stopped at Pinks but she is out of town for a month, decided to TOFTT and see the fill in, a short, petite Korean from Texas with average looks and short hair, big mistake, no massage and while she has a tight box the whole time she's saying you too big, you come now, will not repeat.

Turbo Pwr
07-29-10, 00:03
Stopped at Pinks but she is out of town for a month, decided to TOFTT and see the fill in, a short, petite Korean from Texas with average looks and short hair, big mistake, no massage and while she has a tight box the whole time she's saying you too big, you come now, will not repeat.Northstar1,

I too stopped by Pinks this am and had the exact same experience. I was expecting Pink. Instead, I got a fugly woman as describe above. I went ahead and took care of the little Turbo, but will not ever go back period. Harry Bush may be good for some, I perfer well trimed. Box was tight, but as you stated, lots of complaining and rushing. I'm done with Centerville! VIP has gotten just as bad, with June Bitching over prices and crummy service. I use to like "Asian". I think I have lost my appetite for the weak service and bitchhh'n. At least that is what I realized during my nap today.

MikedD
08-01-10, 19:04
Went to VIP last night. Hooked up with Micky. To get to the point all in all if I lived in your area I would repeat. One BIG drawback was that I was rushed. Got there at 10:15 and was out by 10:45. Table shower was fast. The doorbell kept on ringing. Go figure. Who would think that 10pm on a Friday night would be that busy??? LOL. The bell ringing made her speed up the shower. She even said so. Got back to the room and she gave a bad attempt at a massage. After 2 minutes or so I felt her tongue going places that felt nice. So to get to the point...
Micky:
Face 6/7
Body 9
MASSAGE 1/2
performance 7/8

Stay safe everyone.

Evader54
08-01-10, 23:56
Visited VIP last week and was greeted by Susan. This makes my third time with her, sixth or seventh visit to the VIP. I was on a budget so I was not looking for FS. Paid 40 for 1/2 hour and after a few minutes of massage, she asked what I was interested in. She offered BJ for 80 and I accepted. A little more than I wanted to pay for BJ, but I was also curious how much slack they will cut someone who has been there before. Altogether, it was an enjoyable visit, probably the best I've had with Susan even though this was the only time I did not do FS. Hard to keep track with the girls coming and going as they do. Overall, they quality has varied but I've never been disappointed with the service provided.

Respect4
08-17-10, 20:28
I was in the area and decided to stop, I have not been in forever, well its been since they reopened. I saw Susan I would have to say, it was bad. Body I would give her a 4 and face 5 experience 5. Room was $40 and visit $80 I won't rush back. LOL.

Tsyng
09-15-10, 17:52
I was in the area and decided to stop, I have not been in forever, well its been since they reopened. I saw Susan I would have to say, it was bad. Body I would give her a 4 and face 5 experience 5. Room was $40 and visit $80 I won't rush back. LOL.Anybody been here recently?

Winddance1
10-12-10, 10:23
Anyone getting any action at the AMPs lately? No report on Pink lately, is she back?

Member #3213
10-18-10, 16:59
Anyone getting any action at the AMPs lately? No report on Pink lately, is she back?Pink has been back for a while.

Member #1992
12-09-10, 18:16
Seen Yung there. Had a real good massage (wink) Very energetic.

Tsyng
12-15-10, 17:33
Seen Yung there. Had a real good massage (wink) Very energetic.What's the damage?

Lardo
12-24-10, 18:26
Had a dream here last weekend. Saw girl hadn't seen before; short, tatoo on left breast, cheery attitude, seemed eager to please. So can't complain in that department. Began the session by massaging the hardest muscle on me at the time. Took just a few minutes to squeeze the toxins out and soften it up. With that finished, then she proceeded to a nice full body deep tissue massage (non erotic) which I really wanted / needed, and I thought she did a really good job ( 40 mins). But then that was it; we were done. Nothing to write home about. I prefer massages the other way around; massage all muscles (teasing) followed by HJ. So I was a little frustrated with this early shoot, but I'll just have to mention it to her next time that I want it the other way around. .5 at door (Christmas) and. 4 tip.

Robc73
01-26-11, 19:31
This is the VIP next to pt's in centerville right?

If so was thinkin of goin there tomorow for first time. Any suggestions on who to ask for and what good prices are?

Thanks

Willieg69
01-26-11, 20:47
This is the VIP next to pt's in centerville right?

If so was thinkin of goin there tomorow for first time. Any suggestions on who to ask for and what good prices are?

ThanksI saw Michelle there last Sat and she is a tight body 30ish Korean. June has been a favorite of mine also. 40 for 1/2 hour and negotiate for service.

Odysseus 46
01-27-11, 07:34
I too have had the pleasure of meeting Michelle. She speaks very good English and seems to relish the finer things of life in a place like VIP. I recently spent a most enjoyable hour with her.

Regards,

Odysseus 46

Evader54
04-03-11, 08:39
Went to VIP recently. I have not been recently because it's a little more than I usually like to spend, but I had some extra cash and thought I would treat myself. Was lucky to arrive when there were no other cars in the lot other than the owners truck. Was greeted by mamasan and I asked who all was available today. She showed me to the room and one by one, three girls knocked on the door and introduced themselves. First was Susan who I have seen multiple times before and I have posted about here. Second one was a girl I did not recognize. I asked her name and she just said she was number 2. I only saw her for a split second and then the third girl came by. The third was a very attractive Japanese looking woman I would estimate to be in her thirties or forties. Mamasan came back and I requested girl #3. I opted for a full hour for. 6. Girl #3 came in and I asked her name. Her English is very weak but she said she was Tina. She offered a shower and I accepted. She gave me a thorough cleaning with an awful lot of attention given to my private parts. For a moment I thought I may have a happy ending before I even got started. As she dried me off she was attentive to get every last drop of water off of my body. She took me back to the room and began what was probably the best massage I've received here. She spent a lot of time on my shoulder and back working out some stiff spots then proceeded to my glutes and legs. Asked me to flip, at which point I was already fully erect. She offered some complimentary remarks and then rubbed my chest and front of my legs for a minute or so and then asked if I wanted more. I offered $ and she said everything was $.4. Hadn't really planned on spending that and her English was not good enough that I could negotiate very well so I opted to give her the full amount she requested. She teased and played around quite a bit including licking and kissing around my balls and dick before putting on the cover. Once covered she provided BJ, CG, DATY, MISH and then carefully cleaned up. She then offered mouthwash and water and proceeded to help me get dressed. All in all, a very nice time despite having exceeded my original budget. As I left, I saw two other cars in the lot so I'm glad I got there when I did so I could have first choice.

Retman06
04-26-11, 23:45
Stopped by VIP last week and the parking lot was empty except for the plumber's van. Guess he wanted to get his pipes cleaned too. Never saw Mamasan. Tina met me at the door and gave her. 6 for my hour. Later I had similar experience to Evader54 when I offered $. She accepted $.2 and it was all good. I could go back everyday just for the table shower and rub alone. Wish they were franchised like McDonalds but then I would have to get a job.

Retman06

Evader54
01-24-12, 08:55
Visited VIP again a month or so ago but did not get a chance to post until now. Was met by Michelle who has been reported on here already. Asked to see other girls available. Nothing wrong with Michelle but I wanted to know my options. Can't recall other names but opted for 1 hour with Michelle. I have found that if you opt for thirty minutes, they usually don't offer the shower so unusually pay the 20 extra and take 60 minutes.

This is the first time here that I was draped with a towel while having my back rubbed. It was an exceptional massage and she used the towel for extra traction on my glutes. Not much teasing while she did the back. She asked me to turn over and did a short massage on my front before asking what else she could do for me. Offered $.2 and she asked if I had any more. No Said no and she provided the full service for the remainder of my hour. She applied the cover with her mouth and proceeded with CBJ for a few minutes before climbing on top and proceeding with CG. Then finished Mish. Michelle has very strong Kegel muscles and literally milked by dick dry. All in all, she is an attractive and talented asset. Price is a bit more than I like paying but VIP is a nice treat when I have a few extra dollars to spare.

Evader54
05-23-12, 12:05
Does anyone offers massages for couples including HE? Anyone know what that would look like or have tried? Was particularly curious about our local AMPs, mainly Pink or VIP.

Evader54
06-01-12, 08:53
Wow, this thread is dying. Seems I'm the only one posting anything here. Had two recent visits to VIP, one bad and one amazing. First was several months ago, not sure exactly when. I think the girl's name was June, but not the same one I've written about before. Asked for an hour. Was not even offered a TS. Weren't many cars in the lot so I don't know if it was a plumbing issue or what. Received very lame massage. Started bargaining for extras. Thought I had taken in $ for extras, but after I gave her the money and she left the room, she came back and said I had only given her. 8. WTF? OK, so maybe I miscounted in the car. I told her I had more money in the car, but she said she was ok with what I gave her. Proceeds with the usual oral attention and then applies the cover with her mouth kind of clumsily. BJ lasts about 30 seconds and she gets on top. So, seems like she is in pain if I'm inserted more than halfway. The whole time she keeps pulling back. I ask if I can get on top and she is literally pushing me away anytime I do the least amount of thrusting. After a couple minutes of this, she says she needs to finish me by hand. She is very sorry, but says she has been off work for a while and needs to get broken in. After this, I'm thinking that I"m totally done with VIP.

Fast forward a month or so. For whatever reason I have time, money, and no one to screw. All my regulars are unavailable or occupied. Wasn't in the mood for strip club sex at Blondies or Dollies. If I'm going to pay, I'll pony up for at least some privacy and more than three songs behind the beads with whoever is really needing money tonight. So, off to VIP. Plus, I'm curious about availability of the Greek option. I usually take in the minimum (between $ and $.4) and see how much I can get. I had the cash so I figured I would offer $$ and see what I could get for that. I arrive and see three cars in lot. Bad sign, but I'm here now. I'll go with it. Well, as I enter, two young men (military maybe) are leaving together. Both smiling and laughing. So far, so good. Met at door my Mamasan. Immediately handed off to Lubie or Lupie (?). .6 for the 60 minute massage. Off to the table shower. Very thorough TS with lots off attention paid to my ass. That feels nice. Also, while lathered up, she start with a massage right there. First time I've had that and it was great. Turn over and Mr Happy is at full attention. No comments from here which was surprising. First time the girl has not made mention of him on the flip. Nice thorough washing of the front with a lot of attention paid to butthole. Finally, into the room. Lie down on bed with no towel. When she comes in, she immediately covers butt with towel and begins the best massage I have ever received. After five or ten minutes, asks what I want to do. I ask about prices, and she looks at me and says,"you've been here before, you know." So I just offer the full $$ up front, counting it out to her as I give it to her. No questions. She leaves and comes back. Climbs up on the bed and starts passionately kissing me. Totally not what I was expecting. Tried not to think where else her mouth has been lately. So we had an extremely passionate makeout session, followed by lots of tongue action in the nether regions including the bunghole. Wow! Condom applied without me even realizing it and she is into full CBJ mode. Climbs on top and we are in CG. I ask to switch and get on top to a wonderful finish. Then, got the full cleanup with hot towels after which she helped me get dressed.

So, paid the most I've ever paid here. (Ended up with bigger tax refund than expected this year, nice). Did not get Greek but had several very pleasant surprises along the way. I'm really trying to wind down my VIP visits, only because of the cost. Love that you can just show up when you most need it. Don't like the variance in quality. Once you are in and start with a girl, you aren't in a position to renegotiate. I guess they will still be my #1 fallback.

Member #1992
06-27-12, 13:40
Looks like she is a regular there. Had a nice time though. Asked to see the line up and no one else was interesting. She took her time with me and actually had a good time. I dreamed we reversed did some K9 then a long period of mish where I just let her grind against me for a while.

MikedD
06-27-12, 18:37
[So I just offer the full $$ up front, counting it out to her as I give it to her. No questions. She leaves and comes back. Climbs up on the bed and starts passionately kissing me. Totally not what I was expecting. Tried not to think where else her mouth has been lately. So we had an extremely passionate makeout session, followed by lots of tongue action in the nether regions including the bunghole. Wow! Condom applied without me even realizing it and she is into full CBJ mode. Climbs on top and we are in CG. I ask to switch and get on top to a wonderful finish. Then, got the full cleanup with hot towels after which she helped me get dressed.

The most important thing is you had a great time. However, I find it suprising you had or felt like paying 2 hundred. I am use to shelling out 1 to 1. 2 for FS. I will be in you area again later in the summer. After getting 'worked up' at the strip clubs I go to one of the AMPs. I hope $$ is not the new tip in your area. Thanks for the post.

Stay safe ya'll.

MikedD
06-27-12, 18:41
Wow, this thread is dying. Seems I'm the only one posting anything here. Had two recent visits to VIP, one bad and one amazing. First was several months ago, not sure exactly when. I think the girl's name was June, but not the same one I've written about before. Asked for an hour. Was not even offered a TS. Weren't many cars in the lot so I don't know if it was a plumbing issue or what. Received very lame massage. Started bargaining for extras. Thought I had taken in $ for extras, but after I gave her the money and she left the room, she came back and said I had only given her. 8. WTF? OK, so maybe I miscounted in the car. I told her I had more money in the car, but she said she was ok with what I gave her. Proceeds with the usual oral attention and then applies the cover with her mouth kind of clumsily. BJ lasts about 30 seconds and she gets on top. So, seems like she is in pain if I'm inserted more than halfway. The whole time she keeps pulling back. I ask if I can get on top and she is literally pushing me away anytime I do the least amount of thrusting. After a couple minutes of this, she says she needs to finish me by hand. She is very sorry, but says she has been off work for a while and needs to get broken in. After this, I'm thinking that I"m totally done with VIP.

Fast forward a month or so. For whatever reason I have time, money, and no one to screw. All my regulars are unavailable or occupied. Wasn't in the mood for strip club sex at Blondies or Dollies. If I'm going to pay, I'll pony up for at least some privacy and more than three songs behind the beads with whoever is really needing money tonight. So, off to VIP. Plus, I'm curious about availability of the Greek option. I usually take in the minimum (between $ and $.4) and see how much I can get. I had the cash so I figured I would offer $$ and see what I could get for that. I arrive and see three cars in lot. Bad sign, but I'm here now. I'll go with it. Well, as I enter, two young men (military maybe) are leaving together. Both smiling and laughing. So far, so good. Met at door my Mamasan. Immediately handed off to Lubie or Lupie (?). .6 for the 60 minute massage. Off to the table shower. Very thorough TS with lots off attention paid to my ass. That feels nice. Also, while lathered up, she start with a massage right there. First time I've had that and it was great. Turn over and Mr Happy is at full attention. No comments from here which was surprising. First time the girl has not made mention of him on the flip. Nice thorough washing of the front with a lot of attention paid to butthole. Finally, into the room. Lie down on bed with no towel. When she comes in, she immediately covers butt with towel and begins the best massage I have ever received. After five or ten minutes, asks what I want to do. I ask about prices, and she looks at me and says,"you've been here before, you know." So I just offer the full $$ up front, counting it out to her as I give it to her. No questions. She leaves and comes back. Climbs up on the bed and starts passionately kissing me. Totally not what I was expecting. Tried not to think where else her mouth has been lately. So we had an extremely passionate makeout session, followed by lots of tongue action in the nether regions including the bunghole. Wow! Condom applied without me even realizing it and she is into full CBJ mode. Climbs on top and we are in CG. I ask to switch and get on top to a wonderful finish. Then, got the full cleanup with hot towels after which she helped me get dressed.

So, paid the most I've ever paid here. (Ended up with bigger tax refund than expected this year, nice). Did not get Greek but had several very pleasant surprises along the way. I'm really trying to wind down my VIP visits, only because of the cost. Love that you can just show up when you most need it. Don't like the variance in quality. Once you are in and start with a girl, you aren't in a position to renegotiate. I guess they will still be my #1 fallback.The imporant thing is you had a good time. However, I find it surprising you felt you had to pay 2 hundred for FS. I am use to only paying $ or $.2 at the most for FS. I will be in your area again later in the summer. After hanging out at the strip clubs and getting "worked up" I go to one of the AMPs. I hope 2 hundred is not the new tipping standard in your area. Stay safe ya'll.

Evader54
12-01-12, 19:30
It's been a while and I had some extra cash and time so I decided to swing by VIP for old times sake. Met by Bonnie, a 30ish Japanese girl I believe. Asked if I've been there before and I answered in the affirmative. Showed me to room. Gave her. 6 for hour. Got comfortable. She took me to shower. No teasing there but a thorough cleansing of the nether regions. No comments about Mr. Happy who was at full attention by the time I was being dried off. Back to room. She covered me with towel and gave most thorough massage I think I have had there. Ended back massage with light touch and lots of attention to butt. Asked me to flip. Rubbed a little on front and then asked what I had for her. Gave her $.4 tip at that point with no negotiation. She exited room and came back a few minutes later. 30 minutes had elapsed at this point. Seemed longer based on the excellent massage. I've gotten some crummy massages here and I guess the bar for me is pretty low. She disrobes and climbs on top and starts sucking my nipples. Works here way down to groin area. Totally goes to town with her tongue on balls while her finger is massaging my butthole. Does the apply condom from mouth trick that must be the first lesson taught after they get off the boat. Short CBJ, jumps on top and rides CG style to completion, which was a little sooner than anticipated. She then cleans me up and continues the massage on the front side for the balance of the hour. Offers water and a mint on the way out. All in all, a pleasant experience for a new girl. At some point I asked how long she had been there and I think she said two days. I know it's pricey and I had considered some other action today. Still, something about starting off with that shower just really sets the mood. Plus, nice to just be able to show up and not have to make an appointment. There's a lot to be said for that.

Odysseus 46
12-02-12, 09:45
That's good news re VIP. I've had some so-so experiences there the last couple of times I dropped by. And I've had dynamite times too. Sometimes you just get lucky.

Good service can make you feel wonderful all day.

Thanks for the report.

O 46

Evader54
07-29-13, 07:15
Saw a post in the massage parlor threads that VIP was closed. Does anyone know any additional information?

Odysseus 46
07-29-13, 07:24
Saw a post in the massage parlor threads that VIP was closed. Does anyone know any additional information?Say it ain't so. While I don't go there much any more, I keep it in the back of my mind as a place I can count on, along with Pink, of course.

O46

Farmerdell
09-19-13, 13:46
Long-time lurker on the site, but this is my first post. I usually don't have anything to add beyond what has already been said.

Just FYI. VIP is open again. Whew!

Retman06
06-09-14, 22:00
I paid VIP a visit after a long absence. Gigi met me at the door. Didn't have time for line-up. I paid. 60 for the hour and got a table-shower and fair massage. Gigi asked if I've been there before and I threw out some old names. She saw the $bill by the pillow, and I explained it was for FS. She came back with the hat and started with CBJ. We also did CG and Mish and ended in CG.

Nice visit and pretty fair time for 160.

Retman06.

Evader54
08-31-14, 11:49
Stopped by VIP recently. None of my regular girls were available and I wanted more than sex in a strip club back room and I had some time and money to spare.

Was greeted by a youngish, petite Japanese girl. I'd guess she's in her twenty's or thirty's. Very friendly. Limited English skills. She took me by hand and led me to room and I asked for hour and paid the. 60 which she said included the shower. I asked her name and she said Yoko. She asked me to undress and left room for couple minutes. So this was the nicest shower experience I've ever had. While on my stomach, she washed my back and after I was lathered up, she went over my entire body with her bare hands, including lots of time on my ass. No insertion but she really made sure my asshole was clean and massaged.

After flipping, similar treatment on front, with lots of massaging of my now erect member with her bare hands. I would have been happy to stay there for while hour. The bathing finally ended and she dried me off and led me back to room.

She asked me to lie down on the bed, face down. The massage started and she did a great rub with attention to tight spots. After about 15-20 minutes, she switched to a very light touch and the started focussing more attention on my buttocks. And then she started a combination of gently massaging my asshole and reaching around my balls and stroking them while still on my stomach. On the flip I was quite hard already since she had really prepped me. She asked what I wanted and I asked about prices. She asked what I wanted to spend and I eplied $. 5. She was happy with that, took money and left room for moment.

Came back in, undressed and started with lots if tongue action on shaft and balls. I started stroking her and fingering her pussy. She seemed to not want FIV or I may have misunderstood. As my fingers went in, she told me I could rub her here and motioned to her thigh. So I did as requested. She grabbed condom and started a CBJ, but not for long. Then she hoped up in bed and descended on my hard shaft and we did CG for a bit. I did not last long due to her very right pussy. We both came about same time. Seemed she was faking but she made the point to tell me we were soulmates because we climaxed together.

She cleaned me up with warm washcloth and I got dressed and left. Would definitely repeat. I've got a couple regular girls so really don't get many opportunities to explore any more. VIP is a little pricey but I love just being able to walk up with no appointment hassles. And if you aren't pleased with the girl who greets you, you can always ask to see the other girls working.

Secretariat65
10-02-14, 12:00
Visited there two days ago. No cars there when I arrive. Have been going there 4-5 times a year over past few years. Asked for June or Yoko. Yoko not available so I got June who I have seen before. She is about 5'4", 135, Classic Korean MILF face, 40 ish, fake see's, trimmed hoo hoo. Nice ass. Anyway, pay the 60 for the hour, plus agree to another 120 for CFS. Takes money and leaves. Doorbell rings a couple times which means two more customers arrived. June comes back 5 minutes later and says I have to wait 20 minutes because they are busy. I call BS. I demand money back. I'm not waiting for 20 minutes. She refuses. Says she'll "make it up to me". Whatever. At this point they have my money and I'm naked. So she comes back in 20. Gives rushed BBBJ. Puts cover on for CG, then doggie to finish rushing me the whole time saying "cum for me bay bee". Finish up after 15 minute session. Guess what? She is done. No massage or extra something. Nothing. Mamasan shows me to door. Says more time next time. BS. I'm done. No next time "Bay bee"!

Naughty169
10-06-14, 21:45
Visited there two days ago. No cars there when I arrive. Have been going there 4-5 times a year over past few years. Asked for June or Yoko. Yoko not available so I got June who I have seen before. She is about 5'4", 135, Classic Korean MILF face, 40 ish, fake see's, trimmed hoo hoo. Nice ass. Anyway, pay the 60 for the hour, plus agree to another 120 for CFS. Takes money and leaves. Doorbell rings a couple times which means two more customers arrived. June comes back 5 minutes later and says I have to wait 20 minutes because they are busy. I call BS. I demand money back. I'm not waiting for 20 minutes. She refuses. Says she'll "make it up to me". Whatever. At this point they have my money and I'm naked. So she comes back in 20. Gives rushed BBBJ. Puts cover on for CG, then doggie to finish rushing me the whole time saying "cum for me bay bee". Finish up after 15 minute session. Guess what? She is done. No massage or extra something. Nothing. Mamasan shows me to door. Says more time next time. BS. I'm done. No next time "Bay bee"!Sounds like I saw June but I think she said her name is bo. Did the 30 due to time and I didn't want to pay for 60 min and get shorted. Massage was her pushing me in the same spots. She teased a little and then asked what I wanted. Did sign language and we agreed on a tip. She licked my balls while I got to play with her kitty. CBJ which was nice. Cg then mish and finished in k9. She had some work done to her face and chest. Loved the view in k9 and I was happy with that.

Steveoru
10-27-14, 15:20
Feeling like some asian fun meet candy at the door 5'3 105 mid 30's mm see flawless body pay 60 for shower great shower lot of play get to room ok massage lot of butt ball play ask how much I told her I want to Pop 2 time 260 I said no 250 I said no I offer 200 she said 220 and said it will be very good I said 200 20 tip if good she said ok left and came back got naked shaved tight pussy not the best tit job but big and firm starts sucking on my balls slowly work to my bhole nice and deep then start a great deep BJ finger in my ass gagging tearing up after a couple of minutes get on top rides whole time play with my balls didn't take long to pop talk a little oil up her boobs and Russian style felt good back to a great BJ to doggy then standing till I finish and left a mess on the tit cleaned up gave me some gum left all in all got experience I think.

Markmars
05-22-15, 09:50
I had Candy last weekend nice body not as into it as I like $. 8 CBJ Mish cum on breast.

Member #1992
07-31-15, 08:31
Seen you mee. Average but after the deed did a great massage. On the way out was introduced to a short little gal with huge tits may need to check that out.

TheGreatD
08-29-15, 17:55
I have read several reviews on VIP, and I am really thinking about going for it. Is there any advice or anything else I should know before taking the plunge?

DeadDead22
08-30-15, 00:33
Seen you mee. Average but after the deed did a great massage. On the way out was introduced to a short little gal with huge tits may need to check that out.The short chick with he huge cans is legit. Highly recommended.

Respect4
04-17-16, 04:40
Is this place still open? I went there a long time ago. Any recent reviews?