PDA

View Full Version : Dothan area AMP Busted

Wiregrass
09-08-08, 20:26
According to this article.

http://www.dothaneagle.com/dea/news/crime_courts/article/two_charged_in_kings_spa_prostitution_sting/35413/

Skinner2
09-24-08, 21:16
According to this article.

http://www.dothaneagle.com/dea/news/crime_courts/article/two_charged_in_kings_spa_prostitution_sting/35413/I've been there before. Mediocre at best, but still a shame.

Hawk0721
09-25-08, 23:58
I've been there before. Mediocre at best, but still a shame.Been there once and it wasn't great but not bad either. Mamasan gave me the table shower. Actually had more fun with her than during massage.

I will be in the area in about 3 weeks. Hope there are other amp's in the Dothan area.

Stone Blazer
09-26-08, 07:37
There is another one just a few miles north in Ozark. I haven't been by there since the bust so I don't know if it's open.

Sadsammy
09-28-08, 01:46
Went out prowling last night about 9pm. Did not see much out. But did see a WSW on Noble around 24th Street, heavy set by the name of Shelley. She told me that she was heavy because she just had a baby. I verified that by playing with her tits and she was certainly lactating.. BBBJWCIM $.20. FS was offered but I am happy with a BJ. Looks 5 - Service 5 - 6, not really rushed sevice but far from the best I have had. Would not repeat unless I could not find anyone else.

She knew the Karen that was reported on earlier. She said alot of guys asked about Karen and asked her if she would do the tossed salad like Karen would. She said no, but said Karen was real popular and there were alot of guys wanting to date Karen just for that reason. I never saw Karen. Shelly decribed her as blonde, skinny and no figure.

Only saw one other working girl out, a BSW, that Shelley said goes by the name of Bree. Decent body from what I could tell as I drove by on 23d Street.

I was back home by 1030pm, so I am sure that some other were out after I was gone.

What Not
09-28-08, 14:14
I don't understand why and for what purpose this thread was created. Are we expecting a rash of AMP busts?

Sadsammy
09-30-08, 18:29
I am sorry. I guess I was not paying enough attention to where I was posting. The report on Anniston definitely did not belong here. I meant to post it under General Reports. I'll try to show more attentiveness in the future.

I appreciate that no one scolded me for making this error. I discovered my error yesterday when I went to review it under General Reports and when it was not there, I was questioning my sanity as it was not there. LOL!

Wiregrass
10-01-08, 08:05
I erroneously made this original posting here, instead of in the general Al area. I really expected the moderator to either move it or DELETE it.