PDA

View Full Version : Independent Asian Providers

LexLuther
09-04-08, 21:42
Birmingham Independent Asian (not affiliated with any AMP) Body Rub Providers' Ads.

I am starting this thread for the purpose of allowing the independent asian girls in Birminham to advertise their services here, rather than on CL. In order to advertise on this thread the girls must:

1.) Be independent. This means no pimp, no mamasan, no invitations to log onto other websites where the monger can be ripped off, etc.

2.) They must be Asian. No dope smoking, nasty smelling, up-selling white or black girls who try to flag the posts of Asian girls because they hate the competition.

3.) No criticism of other girls as long as they meet the criteria stated above.

Happy advertising girls!

LexLuther

Bamasam
09-05-08, 09:23
Lex do you know anything about the ones that were on backpage?

LexLuther
09-06-08, 19:28
Bamasam,

I do know a little about them. What would you like to know?

LexLuther

Bamasam
09-08-08, 11:33
Was just wondering if they are for real and if you have any review of them.

LexLuther
09-09-08, 07:26
They are both young, pretty, and experienced. They have worked in spas, as their ad says, so they know the ropes. It's essentially a spa experience without the mamasan. What more can I say?

LexLuther

Shockwave
09-11-08, 19:42
Saw these girls the other day. Suzie was the one who I met. Was about 23 - 25 and BBW. Verrry Nice attitude and took her time. great conversation and I will be calling again. The one in the picture was not working because "Aunt Flo" was visiting.

These girls are the real deal.

Asian Girl
09-15-08, 15:30
Hi Guys,

My friend and I are currently working off of CL. If you want a spa experience without the spa prices then contact me in a Private mail and I will answer your questions.

LOL Asian Girl

LexLuther
09-17-08, 10:19
By the way guys. Some ignorant, analphabet bonehead pimp ghetto mofo is screwing with the ads of the independent asian girls who advertise on CL. For your own sake, I need to tell you that you are fooling with the wrong people.

Enough said I hope.

LexLuther

Adsseca2
10-22-08, 23:56
Lex,

I tried to PM you, buy your PM box is full.

Please PM me with the rates for the asians on 280.

Thanks!

Clark Kent
10-23-08, 15:21
Full ? That's 200 messages, read or not. The PM box can be cleaned out, for those that don't know.

Oncebitten
10-23-08, 15:49
Lex,

Thanks!I have PM Asiangirl and got no response. Maybe they are no longer in business.

Traveler07
10-23-08, 19:47
Lex,

Thanks!Back in Sept they were 160.

Oncebitten
10-24-08, 09:04
Back in Sept they were 160.Thanks for the info, but since I got no response from them, I will assume that they are gone.

Bigrmassage
10-27-08, 17:12
Just because you sent a message does not mean she will respond.

I saw them on Thursday last week. I told the lady there that I also sent a PM to her that was not returned. She explained that, for her security, she looks at the number of posts you have and that determines whether or not she will respond. Persons here with low post counts will not get a response.

I really enjoyed my time with the lady I saw and will go back in again. I met both girls afterwards and was made to feel welcome in their home.

We talked like old friends. I suggest calling the number in the ad and make a reservation. I did!

R

Peter Parker
10-27-08, 20:14
Had a really nice visit with these Asian gals today. I saw the shorter, younger one (I think) that provides a head shot on CL. Very friendly, sexy, skilled, and appeared to enjoy herself as much as I did.

This is a no hassles deal guys. Non rushed, straight to business, no BS, no upselling and I left a happy man. A definite repeat although I'd like to see the taller, slimmer one next time.

She had great tits and a nicely trimmed bush. She was very soft and knows how to satisfy a guy's needs. She does not appear to be disinterested. Treat 'em right guys. Oh, yeah, the damage was $.4 today. Evidently the economy is hurting their business.

JimBob69
11-04-08, 14:38
Visited Thursday and seen Sara (tall one) had a very good time. Very easy to talk with like we have known each other for a long time. Was a GFE. Very sweet, Top notch service. Then on Sunday I went again and tried the other girl (sussy). Also again recieved very good service. Sussy said she will be leaving for Dallas in the near future because business is slow for the two of them, but said is business picks up she will return. Was not rushed with eather girl. Was there about 1 hour & 15 min each time. Don't even reach for your wallet when you get there or ask about price, just leave the 1. 4 on the table before you walk out. This place is much better than any AMP I have ever been too.

Red Dragon
11-05-08, 12:13
Do any of you guys know what they charge if you dont want FS....sometimes I get a little paranoid and just want a HJ or BJ.

Visited Thursday and seen Sara (tall one) had a very good time. Very easy to talk with like we have known each other for a long time. Was a GFE. Very sweet, Top notch service. Then on Sunday I went again and tried the other girl (sussy). Also again recieved very good service. Sussy said she will be leaving for Dallas in the near future because business is slow for the two of them, but said is business picks up she will return. Was not rushed with eather girl. Was there about 1 hour & 15 min each time. Don't even reach for your wallet when you get there or ask about price, just leave the 1. 4 on the table before you walk out. This place is much better than any AMP I have ever been too.

Oncebitten
11-05-08, 13:42
Do any of you guys know what they charge if you dont want FS....sometimes I get a little paranoid and just want a HJ or BJ.I would also like to know the answer to that question.

NotNine
11-06-08, 15:30
I had a dream about Suzie, the short one, head shot picture on CL. It was the most pleasent experience. No rush, no drama. She seemed very interested in pleasing me in every way. I hate to hear they are moving to Dallas. Thanks Suzie, I'm the one with the abs you liked.

Asian Girl
11-07-08, 11:46
Hi Everybody,

Suzy is the only one leaving town. If business picks up she might return at a later date. Sara will still be here.

Lol Asian Girl

Oncebitten
11-07-08, 12:51
Hi Everybody,

Suzy is the only one leaving town. If business picks up she might return at a later date. Sara will still be here.

Lol Asian GirlExcellent! I have read all the great reviews and will probably be calling to schedule an appointment this weekend!

Justme9123
11-10-08, 22:56
I was visiting Bham today and tried to connect with Asian Girl. I called her #'s and only got a mach. (She had given it to me via PM) does anyone know if she/they are still in business. I really was wanting some Asian action BUT.

1st was dead I made several trips up and down but nothing around 1-2 PM

JM

Redneck69
11-12-08, 01:16
Tried to connect with these two today.

Called 3 different times. Each time, got a voice mailbox full message.

Are they using this technique to get you to page them with your phone number or something?

If the mailbox is truly staying full, then business must be good.

Will try again next weekend from my new "monger phone" that I bought later in the day. Then I can leave my callback number.

Red

Redneck69
11-12-08, 01:24
I just tried to PM the "Asian Girl" account here on USG.

It too is full of mail and can not receive anything.

If you are reading the forum, tell us good customers how we can connect. :)

Thanks,

Red

Asian Girl
11-12-08, 02:44
Hi Guys,

I'm sorry but i had to take a few days off due to aunt Flo making her monthly visit. I will start accept people again on Thursday and also i have a new friend who will be working with me She's young and sweet and gives an exellent massage as well. call me on Thursday to make your appointment. My phone number is 205-960-3534

Lol,

Asian Girl

Bamasam
11-13-08, 10:18
What are you asking for a donation now Asian Girl?

Rj2008
11-16-08, 19:20
Do they have the girl in the picture ?

If so, has anyone seen her ?

PurpleBeagle
11-16-08, 20:54

AMPs use pics such as these like cheap Chinese Restaurants use with the big picture marquees of the dishes over the register. You'll get something like that, but it's not going to be exactly what's in the picture. It's a stock pic.

Having partaken at AMPs all over the country, I can tell you that many in larger cities have web sites and all have pics like that one. Go to an AMP and you'll get something petite and asian. The rest is YMMV.

- PB

Make It Good
11-16-08, 21:16

No. I recently posted in the general forum about them. This place is a waste of time. The girls were not attractive.

Peter Parker
11-17-08, 00:04

Let's not get this thread confused with the area AMP's. This thread is not about the AMP's, but rather the Independent Asian Girls on 280. Having visited these gals in recent days, this is the real deal guys. The pics they post are recent and accurate and I enjoyed an unrushed hour immensely. Whatever you do, please treat these ladies right guys. And in the immortal words of Forrest Gump, "That's all I have to say about that."

Asian Girl
11-17-08, 11:50
Hey Guys,

This thread isn't for the local AMPs If you want to post about the spas please do so in the general forum. This is for the asian girls who work independently from the spas. And I'd like to apologize to the guy who had an 7:30 pm appointment on Friday. I had to take my friend to the hospital. We found out she's allergic to shellfood anyways sorry about that.

LOL,

Asian Girl

Rj2008
11-18-08, 05:12
Yeah, clog up the already clogged up general forurm !

LOL

i have an idea, since there are more spas than Independant asian girls, why not change this to spas only ?

LOL

Hey Guys,

This thread isn't for the local AMPs If you want to post about the spas please do so in the general forum. This is for the asian girls who work independently from the spas. And I'd like to apologize to the guy who had an 7:30 pm appointment on Friday. I had to take my friend to the hospital. We found out she's allergic to shellfood anyways sorry about that.

LOL,

Asian Girl

Clark Kent
11-18-08, 08:19
Yeah, that's the very reason I started up the CL forum since so much conversation was going on about CL it needed it's own forum. Actually, the only things discussed in the General Reports forum now are SW and MP's. I guess one could be started for MP's and then the GR would be strictly for SW reports. Some other forums actually have a seperate Streetwalker forum all to itself as well as all the others, but then when you do what exactly would go into the GR forum ?

Asian Girl
11-18-08, 10:30
Birmingham Independent Asian (not affiliated with any AMP) Body Rub Providers' Ads.

I am starting this thread for the purpose of allowing the independent asian girls in Birminham to advertise their services here, rather than on CL. In order to advertise on this thread the girls must:

1.) Be independent. This means no pimp, no mamasan, no invitations to log onto other websites where the monger can be ripped off, etc.

2.) They must be Asian. No dope smoking, nasty smelling, up-selling white or black girls who try to flag the posts of Asian girls because they hate the competition.

3.) No criticism of other girls as long as they meet the criteria stated above.

Happy advertising girls!

LexLutherNeed I say more?

Redneck69
11-18-08, 13:11
Hello Kim,

I was the guy with a 7:30 appointment last Friday.

I called several times, and wound up going to Bali spa when I could not get through. (I will report on that in the general thread.)

Hope your friend is OK. Thanks again for the apology.

Maybe we can connect next time through.

Red

Justsomedude84
11-20-08, 17:55
Gave you guys a call and haven't heard anything back. I guess times are busy.

Make It Good
11-23-08, 21:53
Gave you guys a call and haven't heard anything back. I guess times are busy.

If a girl doesn't call you back right away or within a few minutes then move on or try her later. Like hours or days later not minutes.

Asian Girl
11-24-08, 12:54
Hi Guys,

Most of the time if we don't answer the phone it means my friend and I are both in session with a clients. We don't like to take the phone into our sessions because it's disruptive and unfair to book other clients when we are with someone else. Also sometimes our sessions get extended and we miss the appointments we set up after thiers we apologize for that. Anyways thanks for being understanding.

LOL Sara

Justsomedude84
11-24-08, 16:48
We don't like to take the phone into our sessions because it's disruptive and unfair to book other clients when we are with someone else.Definitely understandable. And appreciated!

If a girl doesn't call you back right away or within a few minutes then move on or try her later. Like hours or days later not minutes.Yah I wasn't trying to fuss or anything (tho re-reading my post I can see where it may have come off as such. My apologies to the ladies.)

I knew they came here everyonce in a blue moon and was just mentioning in case, you know.

Anyways, I haven't given up. Will try again ASAP.

Drsmooth1
12-02-08, 09:54
I visited the Asians on 280 recently and had a wonderful time as usual. Spent time with the shorter one and I must say the lady made my day. She is a very sensual provider, paid attention to to pleasuring me the whole time. Guys if you can spend the money in these hard economic times I suggest treating yourself to one, if not both, of these lovely ladies!

Peter Parker
12-02-08, 18:18
Again, visiting Asian Girl is well worth the time. I could say much more, but will refrain. Treat yourself guys and remember to be respectful.

Hnddg77
12-04-08, 01:05
Asian Girl.

Do you have a new friend?

http://bham.craigslist.org/ers/943357488.html

Asian Girl
12-04-08, 19:41
To all the people that Suzy took care of.

My style and suzys style Is totally different.

Please don't expect the same kind of service. I will not do 2 times for the special rates that we have So do not expect it.I will however give the best of myself for our flat rate I'm sorry to all the people who expects that kind of service if you didn't know beforehand.

Sincerely Asian Girl

NotNine
12-05-08, 18:15
I see Kim put up a response to what I am about to say before I got the chance to actually say wnat I am about to say.

I visited Suzie in my dreams a few weeks ago and had a nice time. See the report below in this post. I found it very fulfilling that a multiple pop was OK. Well I was back in town yesterday and thought I would try Kim or the new girl witht he ad on CL. I called and setup an appointment and during the conversation I told her that I have been before and seen Suzie. I told her that multiple pops was OK with Suzie but I wanted to see Kim or the new girl this time and aksed if m'pops was ok with them. She quickly replied yes. Then I said the CL ad said ask about our specials so I wanted to know. She said it was $100 for 30 min and $140 for hour. That was immediatly after I had asked about multiple pops. I setup an appointment and told her I would call back when I got to town. When I arrived at the scheduled time she said I would have to wait - that the new girl was running late with another appointment. I asked how and she said 20-30 min. I asked her about seeing her (Kim) and she said she was sick. I asked if the girl I was seeing was the new girl listed on CL and I described her as the girl with her arms over her head with the white top and dark shorts, she said yes and that Suzie was gone. I wound up having to wait an hour to see the new girl. When I went in I sat down with Kim a few minutes while the new girl was freshening up. Kim started telling me how she had to tell Suzie to go, how she wouldn't help with bills and stuff. Pretty much running her down. Imentioned that I was a regular on USASEXGUIDE - that's why she jumped online yesterday and left the post about Suzie. Then the new girl came in. It was not the girl in the picture on CL. This girl was 5 ft tall at best and overweight - bigger than Suzie. At this point I just decided to go ahead since I was an hour into the meeting already.

The first go around was ok. She was sorta mechanical during the session. She was doing every thing but I could tell it was not because she liked it. During the session she asked how many times I could pop. I said 2-3 and that I would try another in a bit. When we got the first one done she immediatly asked if I wanted to do another. I said in a few min I would. This is when it went down hill fast. She said I would have to pay more - $200 for another round. I said that Kim said m'pops was OK. Then she saarts telling me how Suzie did stuff she wasn't supposed to do. I said that I specificly asked before I made the appointment today and this Kim said it was ok. Then she started telling how much it would cost to visit the AMP's and I told her that is why I was at thier place and not at aonther AMP. At this point I was getting dressed and ready to go.

We went back thru the room where Kim was sitting. The new girl told her I was not happy and why. kim said the never told me that m'pops was ok. She said I didnt talk to her. At that point I said in a rather loud voice that I didn't know who I talked to but they said m'pops was ok and I was out the door.

I really felt ripped off when I left. I know m'pops are not the norm with most girls and I never expect it if I haven't asked first. But this time I asked and the answer was yes - that is until it actually came down to it. Another reason I felt ripped off is that when I asked about m'pops the next question oput of my mouth was about the price. She sould have said something about the added price then.

The bait ans switch with the girl is another reason for my frustration and unhappyness. The girl I saw was certianly not the girl in the CL ad with her hands over her head. She was not near as nice looking and much bigger.

I will probably not be back. I was lied to and misled in an effort to get my business. Well she got my business this time but next time won't be so easy.

Clark Kent
12-05-08, 21:04
If I paid for a half hour, or an hour, I don't care if I was able to 'pop' 10 times during that span I would expect my time to be fulfilled. If they want you to pay for the deed instead of the time then they should state so. Saying such and such money for a time limit should mean whatever you are able to do within such time. I'd have also been livid if I was assumed finished before the time was up just because I'd came. Asking the huge amounts these places do they should expect to fulfill what they're being paid for. At least the girls I see lately they're getting at these places look better than the ones I always see getting arrested, as they always look like Yoko Ono's grandma and her sisters.

Asian Girl
12-06-08, 03:21
I see Kim put up a response to what I am about to say before I got the chance to actually say wnat I am about to say.

I visited Suzie in my dreams a few weeks ago and had a nice time. See the report below in this post. I found it very fulfilling that a multiple pop was OK. Well I was back in town yesterday and thought I would try Kim or the new girl witht he ad on CL. I called and setup an appointment and during the conversation I told her that I have been before and seen Suzie. I told her that multiple pops was OK with Suzie but I wanted to see Kim or the new girl this time and aksed if m'pops was ok with them. She quickly replied yes. Then I said the CL ad said ask about our specials so I wanted to know. She said it was $100 for 30 min and $140 for hour. That was immediatly after I had asked about multiple pops. I setup an appointment and told her I would call back when I got to town. When I arrived at the scheduled time she said I would have to wait - that the new girl was running late with another appointment. I asked how and she said 20-30 min. I asked her about seeing her (Kim) and she said she was sick. I asked if the girl I was seeing was the new girl listed on CL and I described her as the girl with her arms over her head with the white top and dark shorts, she said yes and that Suzie was gone. I wound up having to wait an hour to see the new girl. When I went in I sat down with Kim a few minutes while the new girl was freshening up. Kim started telling me how she had to tell Suzie to go, how she wouldn't help with bills and stuff. Pretty much running her down. Imentioned that I was a regular on USASEXGUIDE - that's why she jumped online yesterday and left the post about Suzie. Then the new girl came in. It was not the girl in the picture on CL. This girl was 5 ft tall at best and overweight - bigger than Suzie. At this point I just decided to go ahead since I was an hour into the meeting already.

The first go around was ok. She was sorta mechanical during the session. She was doing every thing but I could tell it was not because she liked it. During the session she asked how many times I could pop. I said 2-3 and that I would try another in a bit. When we got the first one done she immediatly asked if I wanted to do another. I said in a few min I would. This is when it went down hill fast. She said I would have to pay more - $200 for another round. I said that Kim said m'pops was OK. Then she saarts telling me how Suzie did stuff she wasn't supposed to do. I said that I specificly asked before I made the appointment today and this Kim said it was ok. Then she started telling how much it would cost to visit the AMP's and I told her that is why I was at thier place and not at aonther AMP. At this point I was getting dressed and ready to go.

We went back thru the room where Kim was sitting. The new girl told her I was not happy and why. kim said the never told me that m'pops was ok. She said I didnt talk to her. At that point I said in a rather loud voice that I didn't know who I talked to but they said m'pops was ok and I was out the door.

I really felt ripped off when I left. I know m'pops are not the norm with most girls and I never expect it if I haven't asked first. But this time I asked and the answer was yes - that is until it actually came down to it. Another reason I felt ripped off is that when I asked about m'pops the next question oput of my mouth was about the price. She sould have said something about the added price then.

The bait ans switch with the girl is another reason for my frustration and unhappyness. The girl I saw was certianly not the girl in the CL ad with her hands over her head. She was not near as nice looking and much bigger.

I will probably not be back. I was lied to and misled in an effort to get my business. Well she got my business this time but next time won't be so easy.I would like to respond to your post.

In the first place I never respond to any explicit questions. It doesn't matter if your a first time client or if you've been here many times. So how could i have told you that you could have multiple pops. Anyone who knows me can tell you I don't answer those kind of questions.In the second place I'm nobodys pimp i can't tell any girl what she can do or don't do. I don't even get a penny from the girls who work with me .suzy would give muti. pops instead of giving a massage because thats what she perfered to do. And I belive you sent me a private mail that i never responded to that should of told you something.My friend was using that picture until my other friend could take her picture to put up on the ad. I told her that she could not use my picture on the days that i don't work. I'm sorry you feel the way you do and everybody has a right to thier feelings and opinion.

Asian Girl

R Consultant
12-06-08, 07:42
Anywhere I have traveled its the same song and dance usually. If you want more than one round your gonna pay more. Well I started playing the game alot differently now and sometimes I do have to leave as the escort doesn't want to play by my rules.

Lets says its 200 bucks an hour. Well you get 100 up front and 100 at the end of the hour. I always tell her when she whines "Do you get paid on Mondays or Fridays if you work a 40hr week job?" Then I say you usually get paid for the amount of hours you worked-correct? I then reply that's what we are doing right now. She stops after 30 minutes then 100 bucks is all shes getting. Done deal. You pay her for what she worked-end of discussion in my book. I call it Escorts New Labor Laws. LOL!

I figure I have the coin she wants to get. So we either play by my rules or I walk and go somewhere else. I refuse to ever get ripped off due to my own stupidity. Some of the ladies in the past have rocked my world since they are worried they won't get the other half unless I'm a happy camper.

Sometimes you will have to leave since she won't cooperate. But thats fine theres always an Escort needing some coin and have the can do attitude. I feel rules are made to be changed and implemented however you see fit. Theres way to many cash-dash escorts out there and money isn't easy to come by. So spend it wisely and always look out for yourself first. Especially since you don't know a dam thing about this girl.

Happy Hunting..

If I paid for a half hour, or an hour, I don't care if I was able to 'pop' 10 times during that span I would expect my time to be fulfilled. If they want you to pay for the deed instead of the time then they should state so. Saying such and such money for a time limit should mean whatever you are able to do within such time. I'd have also been livid if I was assumed finished before the time was up just because I'd came. Asking the huge amounts these places do they should expect to fulfill what they're being paid for. At least the girls I see lately they're getting at these places look better than the ones I always see getting arrested, as they always look like Yoko Ono's grandma and her sisters.

JimBob69
12-06-08, 10:30
Visited last Sunday and seen Pinky. Had a very good time. started with massage. Did DATY for about 20 min and made her come 2 times. Then It was my turn. She did very good. and then we cuddled a while more. Quality to me is much better then quantity. This place is much better than any AMP I have ever been to. Keep up the good work girls and I will only visit you's for my pleasure times.

Bladtinzu
12-07-08, 02:26
Anywhere I have traveled its the same song and dance usually. If you want more than one round your gonna pay more. Well I started playing the game alot differently now and sometimes I do have to leave as the escort doesn't want to play by my rules.

Lets says its 200 bucks an hour. Well you get 100 up front and 100 at the end of the hour. I always tell her when she whines "Do you get paid on Mondays or Fridays if you work a 40hr week job?" Then I say you usually get paid for the amount of hours you worked-correct? I then reply that's what we are doing right now. She stops after 30 minutes then 100 bucks is all shes getting. Done deal. You pay her for what she worked-end of discussion in my book. I call it Escorts New Labor Laws. LOL!

I figure I have the coin she wants to get. So we either play by my rules or I walk and go somewhere else. I refuse to ever get ripped off due to my own stupidity. Some of the ladies in the past have rocked my world since they are worried they won't get the other half unless I'm a happy camper.

Sometimes you will have to leave since she won't cooperate. But thats fine theres always an Escort needing some coin and have the can do attitude. I feel rules are made to be changed and implemented however you see fit. Theres way to many cash-dash escorts out there and money isn't easy to come by. So spend it wisely and always look out for yourself first. Especially since you don't know a dam thing about this girl.

Happy Hunting..

Just do like I do. Certain narcotics tend to make it difficult for me to "pop" So knowing what I know now I will be sure to pop one of those "little white pills" before I see either of these so I can pound away all hour long and not "pop" ;)

Rj2008
12-07-08, 04:18
I like your philosophy. But why not take it a step further and pay AFTER the first 30 min and after the hour ? Or worst case, give them half of a hundred upfront.

I have never been to any asian place but I would expect better than a $20 street *****.

I would have expected the asians to be more customer service oriented.

I guess they are not interested in repeat customers. (Or informed new ones for that matter)

Happy Hunting..

LexLuther
12-08-08, 05:39
What is wrong with you guys? You should not be plotting and scheming to get from these girls that which they do not want to give.

Many of the ads you will say on CL specifically say that you are not paying for sex and that it is not contracted for. You are paying for companionship, a body rub, body scrub, a dance, whatever.

If you get any sort of intimacy from the girl, you should count that as a plus and a great bit of luck. You should not be trying to scheme to get more "pops." Don't you know that trying to get sex from a girl who does not want to give it is called rape? We don't want to read about you in the news.

Many people have found these girls delightful. Take it at that and leave it at that. Please!!!

LexLuther

Wiregrass
12-08-08, 08:22
Lex, you are entitled to your beliefs, and thats quite OK.
But personally, I wouldn't give $20 bucks (let alone $150) just to enjoy the chit-chat of anyone.

Yeah yeah, we both say it .... companionship only ..... but that's to avoid the entrapment bit.

This forum helps weed out those who simply "imply" that they'll provide (but don't) from those who are willing.

And within that group of willing, who is good - better - best.

Wiregrass
12-08-08, 08:33
a long time ago - my father (RIP) used to say -

"what I used to do all night - now takes all night"

Of course he also said "once a King, always a King, but once a Knight is enough".

I find those both to be true.

Peter Parker
12-08-08, 16:35
What is wrong with you guys? You should not be plotting and scheming to get from these girls that which they do not want to give.

Many of the ads you will say on CL specifically say that you are not paying for sex and that it is not contracted for. You are paying for companionship, a body rub, body scrub, a dance, whatever.

If you get any sort of intimacy from the girl, you should count that as a plus and a great bit of luck. You should not be trying to scheme to get more "pops." Don't you know that trying to get sex from a girl who does not want to give it is called rape? We don't want to read about you in the news.

Many people have found these girls delightful. Take it at that and leave it at that. Please!!!

LexLuther

Good grief! I think some posters in this forum need to take this post very seriously. I've been to see Suzie and Sara and got excellent attention by each of them. I haven't seen the new gal that has replaced Suzie, but I left a happy man on two occasions and suspect my future visits to be equally satisfying.

Drsmooth1
12-08-08, 18:01
I personally enjoy variety when it comes to women. Heavy, slim, tall, short, black, white, Asian, slutty, upscale, and everything in between as long as I get good performance with an attaboy attitude. At the Amp's I never know what to expect. So to have these Asian providers here locally that provide great service without the guess work, has made me a happy camper! I noticed neither has posted today, I can only hope they have not decided to call it quits here in the Ham. As I've stated before if you HAVE the money treat yourself. If you don't have the money, for the extra whatever it is you crave, do what I do and save my friend.

Rj2008
12-09-08, 02:20
Give me a break. Telling guys they should be happy with a half assed massage for $150 is BS !

The issue is the girls charging for their time, different prices for different amounts but then refusing to perform as was expected the entire time that she was compensated for.

Its just bad service. period.

Good grief! I think some posters in this forum need to take this post very seriously. I've been to see Suzie and Sara and got excellent attention by each of them. I haven't seen the new gal that has replaced Suzie, but I left a happy man on two occasions and suspect my future visits to be equally satisfying.

LexLuther
12-09-08, 09:36
These girls are human beings. Isn't it enough that they act as though they are your girl friend until you pop? That takes mental, physical, and emotional energy. After that, they need a break. You've gotten what you came for (the pop) and that's it. As any fool knows, the girls are not going to discuss explicit sexual matters over the phone. So don't tell us that cock-and-bull story about having been promised multiple pops. And their ad doesn't promise that. You're actually lucky you got any pops. That's not guaranteed any more than the intimacy. But as we all know, we visit them for the pop. The rest is just window dressing.

As far as the cost, they have a nice location. It's clean, safe, pleasant. That all costs money. If you want a $20.00 pop, you know where to get that. But in an AMP (even an apartment AMP) you're going to pay at least $150.

Get a life! What do you expect for your fucking buck-and-a-half?

If you want a full hour of legit massage, go to a legit spa. But I know that one of these girls knows how to give a legit massage. Maybe if you weren't such an asshole, you'd get that. Try being a mensch for once in your life. Hell, for all we know, you are ugly, fat, have B.O. and a crappy demeanor.

And finally, if you're unsatisfied with they way they do business, take it to the BBB. Or go home and complain to your frumpy, cigarette smoking, chocolate covered cherry eating, always has a headache wife.

LexLuther

Justme9123
12-09-08, 11:08
Tell it like it is.

I couldn't have said it better my self.

I bet His wife woun't even let him POP once.

JM

These girls are human beings. Isn't it enough that they act as though they are your girl friend until you pop? That takes mental, physical, and emotional energy. After that, they need a break. You've gotten what you came for (the pop) and that's it. As any fool knows, the girls are not going to discuss explicit sexual matters over the phone. So don't tell us that cock-and-bull story about having been promised multiple pops. And their ad doesn't promise that. You're actually lucky you got any pops. That's not guaranteed any more than the intimacy. But as we all know, we visit them for the pop. The rest is just window dressing.

As far as the cost, they have a nice location. It's clean, safe, pleasant. That all costs money. If you want a $20.00 pop, you know where to get that. But in an AMP (even an apartment AMP) you're going to pay at least $150.

If you want a full hour of legit massage, go to a legit spa. But I know that one of these girls knows how to give a legit massage. Maybe if you weren't suck an asshole, you'd get that. Try being a mensch for once in your life.

And finally, if you're unsatisfied with they way they do business, take it to the BBB. Or go home and complain to your frumpy, cigarette smoking, chocolate covered cherry eating, always has a headache wife.

LexLuther

Asian Girl
12-09-08, 11:47
Give me a break. Telling guys they should be happy with a half assed massage for $150 is BS !

The issue is the girls charging for their time, different prices for different amounts but then refusing to perform as was expected the entire time that she was compensated for.

Its just bad service. period.Hey listen, If you had even been with us you would know that we don't collect any money until the session is over. I have been cheated by some clients too but you don't see me making a big stink about it up here. I just figure they don't have enough money but thats ok with me I still welcome them back. To all you guys who's never been but need to get your two cents in. Why don't you try at least to get your facts right.

Peter Parker
12-09-08, 14:02

Its just bad service. period.

A little respect goes a long way. Perhaps if you treated these girls like human beings things would be different. I didn't go to them for a massage. I've been twice and received excellent service... left with a smile on my face and very satisfied.

Peter Parker
12-09-08, 14:04
Hey listen, If you had even been with us you would know that we don't collect any money until the session is over. I have been cheated by some clients too but you don't see me making a big stink about it up here. I just figure they don't have enough money but thats ok with me I still welcome them back. To all you guys who's never been but need to get your two cents in. Why don't you try at least to get your facts right.

I was never asked for anything. I did the polite thing and left a present on the dresser. The whole exerience could not have been better. That's my two cents worth.

Member #4703
12-09-08, 16:38
I've been going to MP's for 13-14 years, going back to the old Fuji,Pinetree and VIP. One year at the VIP, they handed me a Xmas present. Turned out it was some nice dress socks. If you're sweet to them then they will treat you right. Not looking like a disgusting slob will help out alot too. I know I wouldn't want to get slammed by some fat, hairy schmo. At times I've gotten a sample of everything for $.80. 99% of these girls are fine as shit, so treat them like they should be. They're is nothing as fine and beautiful as an Asian lady. But remember. These girls still fuck and suck for a living, so be smart. Don't be there trying to eat one out, or trying to get anything uncovered. Have respect for yourself and others.

Rj2008
12-10-08, 04:23
Amusing. Defending the honor of girls who make a living by sucking dicks and screwing. Something to make you go hmmm.

If you want a full hour of legit massage, go to a legit spa. But I know that one of these girls knows how to give a legit massage. Maybe if you weren't such an asshole, you'd get that. Try being a mensch for once in your life. Hell, for all we know, you are ugly, fat, have B.O. and a crappy demeanor.

LexLuther

LexLuther
12-10-08, 08:24
Amusing. Defending the honor of girls who make a living by sucking dicks and screwing. Something to make you go hmmm.

You have a problem Mr., a real problem. If you're going to try to besmirch the "honor" of such girls, then what about your honor? Don't you spend some of your money going to see girls of this type in order to get your own dick sucked and to get screwed?

Additionally, any guy who is a member of this forum is skating on very thin ice when he criticizes working girls for their "honor." So you can "go hmmm" all you want.

I think that now we can all understand why you may not have gotten the session you expected. You're a freaking nut case. Why don't you go see a shrink or a priest? That's the best way to help you resolve your apparent conflict over your own sexuality and sexual activity.

LexLuther

Tvolt
12-10-08, 11:04
I saw Sarah when she 1st started putting ads on CL I had a good time & would not think twice about a repeat visit.

I have been mongering for over 15yrs & I have had good & bad experiences. I have noticed that some of the women that alot of you guys write off as not worth the effort I have seen and had good times & the opposite has happened too. I have always treated any woman I have been with pro or gf with respect & that goes along way with some people. You can please all of the people some of the time & some of the people all of the time but you can't please all of the people all of the time.

Rey
12-10-08, 12:30

No disrespect to you or the asian girls, but quotes like this are why I'm getting tired of fucking with the game here in the states. $150 is half of what you can pay for a good sale ticket to Central America, where girls of this quality and in the same basic type of operation (massage parlor) can be had for around $60/hour instead of 150-200/hour. I just got back from a trip I took over thanksgiving, and for $250, I got 6 sessions spread out over 4 days all with girls that were anywhere between 6's and 9's depending on the price.

Anyways, the point is that in a recession like we're in now, dough is important and to just throw it out there like $150 ain't shit is a bad attitude that's going to get you and the girls (who you seem to have championed in some way...to each their own) less customers, as we all have options to take our dollars off the board, or spend them in places where we feel that we can get the best return on our investment.

/rant.

Pic related. Salome from Golden time, Panama City, Panama, the most expensive of the Panama girls at a whopping $84.50.

Peter Parker
12-10-08, 16:42

What's amusing is a guy with an attitude like yours expecting to get treated decently when you don't give it. Like I said before... a little respect goes a long way.

Peter Parker
12-10-08, 16:44
No disrespect to you or the asian girls, but quotes like this are why I'm getting tired of fucking with the game here in the states. $150 is half of what you can pay for a good sale ticket to Central America, where girls of this quality and in the same basic type of operation (massage parlor) can be had for around $60/hour instead of 150-200/hour. I just got back from a trip I took over thanksgiving, and for $250, I got 6 sessions spread out over 4 days all with girls that were anywhere between 6's and 9's depending on the price.

Anyways, the point is that in a recession like we're in now, dough is important and to just throw it out there like $150 ain't shit is a bad attitude that's going to get you and the girls (who you seem to have championed in some way...to each their own) less customers, as we all have options to take our dollars off the board, or spend them in places where we feel that we can get the best return on our investment.

/rant.

Pic related. Salome from Golden time, Panama City, Panama, the most expensive of the Panama girls at a whopping $84.50.

No disrespect to the Central American girls, but it gets pricey not to mention pretty darn hard to explain to go to Central America for that unless of course you have other business there.

LexLuther
12-10-08, 17:42

/rant.

That's fine. If you want to go out of the country, then do so. Go to Panama, Costa Rica, Cuba, or wherever you want to go. Go the the Philippines if you wish. Your sexual dollars will definitely go a lot further in these places. What were talking about though is going to see girls who offer a decent experience in a safe environment, who won't rip you off, where no pimp is going to make problems for you, where you know what you're going to get, etc., etc., for what is (once again in this country -- U.S.A.) a reasonably price.

Some guys don't want to go out of the country to scratch their itch. If you happen to be married, which I think a lot of AMP goers are, it may be difficult to get to Costa Rica without your significant other. There are also some dangers inherent in going abroad. Take for example the possibility of getting locked up abroad where you may not speak the language. And are you going to take a week or two vacation every time you need that itch scratched?

I really don't see the relevance of your post. Yes, we are in a recession. If you are one of the guys who have gotten hurt by it, then by all means, don't patronize AMPs. Doing so is not for everybody, especially not for a guy with no discretionary income. Even if you do have some bucks to spend on this kind of hobby, you may need to do it less often. But for a lot of guys, this is something they enjoy occasionally. And for these guys, $150.00 is not too much to pay for what these gals are providing.

LexLuther

Drsmooth1
12-10-08, 18:54
Now, back to reporting on what's relevant. Women! All of us have an opinion and not all will be the same, so let's call it a truce. Since the discussion began I've noticed that they have not advertised anymore. Does this mean they are no longer available?

JimBob69
12-10-08, 19:51
Sara has not worked in the last week because she had the flu bug. Her friend Pinky had it also. Anyway, I had an appointment this afternoon, with Sara. We had a very good time. Well worth the 69 mile drive. Because of the meds I have been on, I had a hard time getting off, but we kept at it and in the end I had a very big smile and a happy limp dick. I have been there several times now and will return. Guys make sure you do not go there without an appointment. They don't run an assembly line like the reguler massage parlors.

LapDogg
12-11-08, 00:07

I can certainly understand the 84.50.. that's all that I would pay for that too. I would rather spend the $150 and get a good looking gal. LOL

I am planning to visit these independent asian providers if they'll have me... yes, I too respect the ladies that work this trade. It's just really stupid that our federal, state, and local governments like to consider making others feel good a crime.

The honest reports that I have read here, as well as the responses from the lady herself show that this is a reputable service and not a rip off.

I have heard that going out of country can be a good adventure, but I also suppose that some must go out of county as they are rejected even by those that are more interested in green than looks. Even so, bad attitudes are never appreciated. People shouldn't take life so seriously. But I guess I'm old enough now to be able to look back and wonder what all the fuss was about.

Hope to have a great report to contribute on this thread in the very near future.

Asian Girl
12-11-08, 00:38
Now, back to reporting on what's relevant. Women! All of us have an opinion and not all will be the same, so let's call it a truce. Since the discussion began I've noticed that they have not advertised anymore. Does this mean they are no longer available?Hi,

My friend and I both caught the flu bug thats been going around. We decided that its better to get well first since we don't want any of our clients getting sick. Hopefully we will open tomorrow but if we still feel aweful then we won't. I want to thank all our supporters for being so loyal to us You all have touched my heart. I truely am sorry to the one who felt ripped off that has never been my intension when I started working in Birmingham. I at least will try to do my uptmost best to provide the type of service as long as it's safe for you guys.

LOL

Asian Girl

Rj2008
12-11-08, 05:13
Lex and Peter seem like paid hitmen or something.

Attack, attack,attack anyone and everyone that has an opinion that differs from theirs. Methinks the nail as been hit on the head based on their protests.

To try and stay above their level, I will repeat what I said earlier which they seem to have a problem with.

"The issue is the girls charging for their time, different prices for different amounts but then refusing to perform as was expected the entire time that she was compensated for.

Its just bad service. period."

And lest these clowns attack me again, I should point out that I have never seen the girl in question and have no plans to. One poster did though.

And I dont think its fair for him to be lambasted by these attack dogs for sharing his experience.

I would wager that the attacks on me and the lies about me continue.

Anything to draw attention away from the one posters review...which I will again post here.

Jstevenj1 POSTED....

"Suzie is gone - too bad - she will be missed - at least by me

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I will probably not be back. I was lied to and misled in an effort to get my business. Well she got my business this time but next time won't be so easy."

Deepdyver
12-11-08, 11:07
Ok, I've tried the number and it says it can't accept any more v/m's. It did ask if I wanted to leave a call back number, which I did but haven't heard back. I pm'ed Asain Girl but have yet to get a reply. My wife is out of town today and tomorrow only and I'd really like to visit. Are they still in business?

Bama Dude
12-11-08, 12:12
I have no Dog in this fight but I will say that if the "Agreement" is for an hour and you pop in 15 min. Then the girl should at least massage and spend the rest of the hour that he has paid for talking or what ever. If you had a man that was hard to pop and went over the hour she would expect to be compensated for that. Well I would say that a man that pops in 10 min. Should not be penalized and get the full block of time he has paid for. I am not on either side but right is right. Just my two cents.

Asian Girl
12-11-08, 14:04
Hey RJ2008,

Why do you keep wanting the drama to continue?

Are you that bored with your life and that immature? Why don't you grow up and start posting things about your own expirences instead of everybody elses.

Asian Girl

Asian Girl
12-11-08, 14:25
Hey Rj2008,

I've had only one bad review and I never gave service to the that guy in the first place. Before you throw around any accusations why don't you look at your self. I truely belive that you must have a problems with asian because I don't see you belittling and really putting down the other girls who had bad reviews. Your true colors are coming out.

Rj2008
12-11-08, 14:58
It could have been a communication issue with Jstevenj1 and the girl.

If she didnt understand english well and was trying to be agreeable, you might have just said "yes, yes, yes" without knowing what she was agreeing to.

Asian Girl
12-11-08, 15:11
The Girl I have working with me is Thai and she can't speak english like suzy and I. I've had to try to explain to her what certain words mean because she dosen't know. Since I didn't answer the phone that day I don't really know for sure what was really said but I would probably guess he did ask her something to that effect but she doesn't know what multiple pops means I had to explain to her afterward. I did tell her that if I got one more complaint about her that she would have to leave. Because I don't condone having a client leave feeling ripped off. I have tried to take all you guys feedback wether it's good or bad and try to implement it in my seesions. Like I said before I am sorry to jstevens for having a terrible session.

Asian Girl

Whorehound38
12-11-08, 19:43
Asian Girl, when are you going to post a pic of yourself ?

I get confused about which one is you.

Ginal
12-11-08, 20:37
Damn guys, some of you are creating drama like a bunch of old maids discussing sex. You never had it, you don't want it so why give the ladies hell based on second hand information. If you have a first hand problem, you need to try to talk to them or let it go. Not a one of us in this "hobby" on either side of the supply/demand curve can say we have never felt screwed over. I saw Suzy several times and have met the other lady a couple of times in passing. She seems like a nice lady and I will see her soon. These girls do provide a good clean quiet environment, a reasonable Birmingham value and never have I experienced any drama at their place. No pimps, no drugs, no one banging on the door, no telephone answering during my visit and no rush ever.

LexLuther
12-11-08, 21:52
Damn guys, some of you are creating drama like a bunch of old maids discussing sex. You never had it, you don't want it so why give the ladies hell based on second hand information. If you have a first hand problem, you need to try to talk to them or let it go. Not a one of us in this "hobby" on either side of the supply/demand curve can say we have never felt screwed over. I saw Suzy several times and have met the other lady a couple of times in passing. She seems like a nice lady and I will see her soon. These girls do provide a good clean quiet environment, a reasonable Birmingham value and never have I experienced any drama at their place. No pimps, no drugs, no one banging on the door, no telephone answering during my visit and no rush ever.

Very well said Mr. Ginal. The one guy (Rj2008) admists he has seen neither of these girls. He really has no dog in the fight. I'm only attacking idiots who make irrelevant comments about something they know nothing about. I mean how many of you real mongers, think that going to Panama every time you need some sex is a good idea? Maybe for some. But for most, just not a realistic option. There are many posters on here who have said that these two girls provide a nice, clean, safe, environment. There are no pimps. Just these ladies. I guarantee you they are not out to screw or cheat any body. You treat them nice, they treat you nice. End of story. Most guys loved their encounter. They are not going to discuss multiple pops on the phone. So someone who went there expecting that is delusional or he's just lying to try to hurt these lovely ladies. And that's just not right. The ladies try to keep it as enjoyable, safe, and repeatable as possible. But there's always an asshole everywhere for whom that's not good enough. He's got to find someting to complain about whether it be the cost, the amount of time he got, or some stupid shit that will work against guys believing these women are actually providing a good service as a reasonable and reasonably honest rate (i.e. no upselling).

So it's true what they say: You can't satisfy everyone and you are a fool to try. I think most of the readers on this thriead know what the truth is and will ignore these dick wads. I know I am from now on. The rest of you, Bless you and have a happy Christmas. If you find a girl or two girls who do it for you and you leave after you've done what you came to do, then let them know it. Be kind, pleasant, don't expect them to do things that your wife or girlfriend would not do. They are neither machines no slave. If you have gotten a fairly decent massage and popped off once, and enjoyed, you've done well. Be sweet and you may get some more by virtue of their kindness and the fact that maybe they do like you. That's not hard. If you are a decent guy then it's not too hard for you try to stand out. Be a little nicer than you have too. Instead of demanding stuff you perceive they don't want to do, thank them generously for the part of the experience that was valuable to you. And then wait until next time. You may get more than you expected.

But don't go in there like every Tom, Dick, and Harry and expect to be treated like some guy that the girls think is really nice and kind. He'll get the best treatment. You have to earn that kindness back from them.

The rest of you, there's no hope for you. But in spite of that, I would like to wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

LexLuther

Rj2008
12-11-08, 23:39
LOL

Who needs to rent videos. Free comedy right here.

Except they dont know they are the punch line.

I am FINISHED here. Unless I change my mind.

As I said, the goal was to disguise the one REAL review and they have done it well. Everyone else has a vested interest except me and the guy that did the review.

Full of sound and fury.....

Peter Parker
12-12-08, 17:25
Lex and Peter seem like paid hitmen or something.
This is funny coming from a guy who has never been to see these girls. I have been there and left a very satisfied man on two occasions and plan to return. So who's talking about somebody they've never been to see? My vested interest, if I have any, is to report MY experiences not beat up on somebody I've never seen before. And that makes me a paid hit man? Go figure.

LexLuther
12-13-08, 13:16
LOL

Full of sound and fury.....

Rj2008,

You didn't finish the quote and you certainly didn't put it in context for us. As you may know, the quotation comes from Macbeth's soliloquy in Act V, Scene V of the play MACBETH. Macbeth has learned of his wife's apparent suicide. We assume she has done this because of her guilt over the horrible things that she and Macbeth have done (regicide and other acts performed to cover it up).

Macbeth now knows that he is going to die at the hands of the rightful heirs to the throne. His soliloquy is therefore a mournful lament about how meaningless life is. He says (about life):

"It is a tale
Told by an idiot, full of sound and fury
Signifying nothing."

What strikes me about Rj2008's use of this quote is how appropriate it is to everything he has said. It signifies nothing. It's meaningless, since he really knows nothing about the girls in question. Let's put him on our ignore lists.

But not before we recognize how ironic it is that he calls us hit men. Macbeth has used hit men in killing the queen. This is one strange dude (Rj2008).

LexLuther

Peter Parker
12-13-08, 14:55
Rj2008,

You didn't finish the quote and you certainly didn't put it in context for us. As you may know, the quotation comes from Macbeth's soliloquy in Act V, Scene V of the play MACBETH. Macbeth has learned of his wife's apparent suicide. We assume she has done this because of her guilt over the horrible things that she and Macbeth have done (regicide and other acts performed to cover it up).

Macbeth now knows that he is going to die at the hands of the rightful heirs to the throne. His soliloquy is therefore a mournful lament about how meaningless life is. He says (about life):

"It is a tale
Told by an idiot, full of sound and fury
Signifying nothing."

What strikes me about Rj2008's use of this quote is how appropriate it is to everything he has said. It signifies nothing. It's meaningless, since he really knows nothing about the girls in question. Let's put him on our ignore lists.

But not before we recognize how ironic it is that he calls us hit men. Macbeth has used hit men in killing the queen. This is one strange dude (Rj2008).

LexLuther
Here, here! I second that motion. It's time to ignore Rj2008. Of course, that'll be easy since there was no substance to his comments anyway.

Rey
12-13-08, 18:33
Ok. Obviously I made the wrong point when referring to what I didn't like about the discussion in here.

All I was trying to say is that if I am going to pay an independant provider an amount that is well above and beyond what the standard street level rate is, I expect to get a better level of service than I would for a cheaper rate. According to the lady running the business, the issue has been suitably explained and steps have been taken to ensure that it doesn't happen again. So unless I see a bunch of negative reports, I'm satisfied that she's not treating her clients poorly.

Everything else in my post isn't really valid to be discussed and rehashed, and I shouldn't have put in the post to begin with. I just wanted to explain that when customer service isn't taken lightly that people will find other options, and used my life to poorly illustrate the point. Although, I'm glad that I don't have a wife and kids, and can get on a plane and go somewhere if I feel like going.

Highway Man
12-13-08, 19:59
Ok. Obviously I made the wrong point when referring to what I didn't like about the discussion in here.

All I was trying to say is that if I am going to pay an independant provider an amount that is well above and beyond what the standard street level rate is, I expect to get a better level of service than I would for a cheaper rate. According to the lady running the business, the issue has been suitably explained and steps have been taken to ensure that it doesn't happen again. So unless I see a bunch of negative reports, I'm satisfied that she's not treating her clients poorly.

Everything else in my post isn't really valid to be discussed and rehashed, and I shouldn't have put in the post to begin with. I just wanted to explain that when customer service isn't taken lightly that people will find other options, and used my life to poorly illustrate the point. Although, I'm glad that I don't have a wife and kids, and can get on a plane and go somewhere if I feel like going.

No need to apologize - you made a great point and the fact that you included a picture of a beautiful naked woman raises the level of your post from great point to absolutely extraordinary.

I don't think that the Asian girls got hurt in this disagreement. Someone felt that they got a raw deal and the Asian lady was obviously concerned enough to address the concerns. At worst it was a communication problem. The ladies seem to care about providing a quality service and now people should be clear on their policy.

Again - great picture.

Rj2008
12-13-08, 19:59
Lex and Pete do.

Wonder why they ignore the REAL ISSUE here which was poor customer service ?

When in doubt, ATTACK, ATTACK, ATTACK seems to be their motto.

Sure seems like they are seeking free or discounted sexual favors.

Me, on the other hand, just call things the way I see them.

And you can see the unwarranted attacks I get for having an opinion.

Remember if your opinion differs from Lex and Petes, be preparted to get ATTACKED because it draws attention away from the real customer service issue posted by a member who, unlike those two, does not have a vested interest.

These boards are only about sharing information that Lex and Pete want you to share. Anything else and they will come after you like a bloodthristy attack dog.

All for what ?

A girl who sucks and fucks lots and lots of guys for money.

Peter Parker
12-14-08, 07:58
Lex and Pete do.

Wonder why they ignore the REAL ISSUE here which was poor customer service ?

When in doubt, ATTACK, ATTACK, ATTACK seems to be their motto.

Sure seems like they are seeking free or discounted sexual favors.

Me, on the other hand, just call things the way I see them.

And you can see the unwarranted attacks I get for having an opinion.

Remember if your opinion differs from Lex and Petes, be preparted to get ATTACKED because it draws attention away from the real customer service issue posted by a member who, unlike those two, does not have a vested interest.

These boards are only about sharing information that Lex and Pete want you to share. Anything else and they will come after you like a bloodthristy attack dog.

All for what ?

A girl who sucks and fucks lots and lots of guys for money.
You choose to ignore the good and excellent reviews in this thread from guys who have been to see these girls myself included. You really need to get a life. The reason I chose to respond to this whole line in the first place was because I had something of value to add from my personal experience that related directly to the ISSUE at hand.

Asian Girl
12-16-08, 13:32
Asian Girl, when are you going to post a pic of yourself ?

I get confused about which one is you.Hi Whorehound38,

I have my picture on CL today if you want to see it.

Lol Asian Girl

Bladtinzu
12-16-08, 16:54
I can certainly understand the 84.50.. that's all that I would pay for that too. I would rather spend the $150 and get a good looking gal. LOLThen come with me for my annual Russian trip in March. You can have a 10 for 24 hours for 150 bucks.

I am planning to visit these independent asian providers if they'll have me... yes, I too respect the ladies that work this trade. It's just really stupid that our federal, state, and local governments like to consider making others feel good a crime.I too will visit these ladies and try it out. That is if I can ever find an open spot for an appointment.

I have heard that going out of country can be a good adventure, but I also suppose that some must go out of county as they are rejected even by those that are more interested in green than looks. Even so, bad attitudes are never appreciated. People shouldn't take life so seriously. But I guess I'm old enough now to be able to look back and wonder what all the fuss was about.I just go out of the country to Russia once a year. It is more business related than anything else. But my good friends there run awesome services and it is amazing you can get what would charge 1000 and up and hour state side for 150 to 300 bucks for 24 hours. Your mongering dollar goes a long way there.

I also go to Costa Rica a couple of times a year on business but Russia is better hands down.

Medical Mal
12-17-08, 21:17
Then come with me for my annual Russian trip in March. You can have a 10 for 24 hours for 150 bucks.Blad:

Give me a heads up when you are about 30 days out in March... might be interested in those kind of rates. PM if you would like

Medical Mal

Asian Girl
12-19-08, 11:04
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. Please post reports consisting primarily of a commercial nature and/or reports with a link or links to commercial websites in the Classified Advertisement section of the Forum. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.

Bamasam
12-19-08, 12:02
Asian Girl,

Can you post a pic on here or backpage?

I can not view CL at work and am really interested in seeing you.

Asian Girl
12-19-08, 18:56
Bamasam,

I haven't figured out how to cut and paste the picture. I just know the basics on the computer but i should have a picture on backpage already if you want to see it.

Asian Girl

nite_runner
12-21-08, 00:37
Bamasam,

I haven't figured out how to cut and paste the picture. I just know the basics on the computer but i should have a picture on backpage already if you want to see it.

Asian Girl

You could always send your pic to one of us Senior members and we would be more than happy to post it for you...

N_R

Gpxtreme
12-28-08, 22:40
The girls have cleared their messages on their phone but they still aren't answering the phone. I left a couple of messages this weekend but no response. I guess they are busy since they started posting on CL again after Christmas.

Captain Hero
12-30-08, 10:48
Asian Girl,

Are you seeing new folks yet?

Asian Girl
01-05-09, 12:11
Hi Guys,

This is for all the people who were requesting a picture of me. This is the most recent picture I have it was taken in December.

Asian Girl

Highway Man
01-05-09, 23:51
All I can say is WOW!!! You are pretty.

Hi Guys,

This is for all the people who were requesting a picture of me. This is the most recent picture I have it was taken in December.

Asian Girl

Peter Parker
01-06-09, 00:09
All I can say is WOW!!! You are pretty.
She's even more exquisite IMHO in person. Trust me on this one, I've been there and plan to return.

Member #4434
01-06-09, 20:44
Hi Guys,

Asian Girl

There are a few things i would like to " cut and paste " and I wouldn't need a computer to do it , LOL ! All I can say is WOW, you guys have a real winner there, treat her nice. It might be a good thing that I'm not closer, I might go broke!

Asian Girl
01-07-09, 03:53
The girls have cleared their messages on their phone but they still aren't answering the phone. I left a couple of messages this weekend but no response. I guess they are busy since they started posting on CL again after Christmas.Hi Gpxtreme,

I'm having a hard time answering my phones right now it seems like I get 15 missed calls in a hours time.I've sent the other girl away. I had warned her if i had one more unsatisisfied client because of her that she would have to leave.Anyways i don't have anyone to help me answer the phone while i'm in session with a client and i never answer the phone when i'm with someone. I consider it bad manners. Some time I don't call back on my missed calls because I don't know if they are in a position to answer a call from someone like me and I don't want them to get into trouble. I hope you all can understand where i'm coming from and i'm sorry about not being able to answer the phone.

Asian Girl

Drsmooth1
01-07-09, 10:23
There are a few things i would like to " cut and paste " and I wouldn't need a computer to do it , LOL ! All I can say is WOW, you guys have a real winner there, treat her nice. It might be a good thing that I'm not closer, I might go broke!
Thanks Asian Girl for the clarification. I do hope most of us can appreciate the discretion, I know I do. Let me say guys Redskinzzfans is right on point. With all the drama that can be had in this profession it's nice to know there are a few places we can go and get what's expected each and every time, and with a great attitude. I have visited Asian Girl on several occasions and have never been disappointed. In fact she can be placed in my top three category.

Gpxtreme
01-07-09, 17:13
Thanks for letting us know about your situation. We had no idea you had let the other girl go. Did you have plans on picking another girl to fill the spot? I will try to call you again this week to see if I can setup an appointment.

Redneck69
01-08-09, 14:24
Hello Asian Girl,

I echo the appreciation of your phone manners as expressed by others.

I also understand your screening of phone calls. However, it gets really frustrating when it is so difficult to get through to you.

I wonder if you have another method of contact that we could use to get a request in for an appointment with you?

I have tried to send you a PM (private message thorugh this forum) several times, and it seems that your inbox is always full. If you do not check that, do you have an email address somewhere that we can send a request to?

I will not post my number here hoping you would see it an call me back. That would not be smart.

Have you got any ideas? Or are we reduced to just keep on trying on the phone?

Thanks,

Red

Clark Kent
01-08-09, 15:26
There is an option in the User CP where you can turn on and off the Private Messaging. She may have disabled that function. Your inbox can hold 200 messages, and it seems people were saying her inbox was full from the time she first posted on here. So I'm guessing it's probably disabled.

Redneck69
01-08-09, 15:57
There is an option in the User CP where you can turn on and off the Private Messaging. She may have disabled that function. Your inbox can hold 200 messages, and it seems people were saying her inbox was full from the time she first posted on here. So I'm guessing it's probably disabled.Have you tried that? Will the forum software will just say the box is full if someone has actually disabled that option? I would have thought that is was better written than that.

If you do not know for sure, let me know and if I have time, I will create a dummy account and try it out.

Red

Clark Kent
01-08-09, 16:56
No idea. You'd think that if someone had their PM's disabled it would tell you so when you tried to send them a message. Anyone I've ever sent messages to have always went through. I know, though, that sometimes people don't realize they even have the ability to receive them, so they may not even know they're there. If you were ever able to get a message to go through, just go into your PMs and there's a drop down list where you can go to your sent messages and see if they've been read or not.

JimBob69
01-08-09, 21:22
I talked to her yesturday. She is going out of town to Tampa for a couple of days fishing but will be back sometime Saturday. Keep calling. Being a repeat customer she calls me back if I ask her to.But I give her a time slot to call.

I hope to see her next week.

Asian Girl
01-10-09, 19:40
There is an option in the User CP where you can turn on and off the Private Messaging. She may have disabled that function. Your inbox can hold 200 messages, and it seems people were saying her inbox was full from the time she first posted on here. So I'm guessing it's probably disabled.I wish I could get 200 inbox but mine only allows 100 so when I get that many I have to go back and delete the ones I had, but my inbox fills up very fast. How do I change it so I can get up to 200?

Clark Kent
01-10-09, 21:46
I wish I could get 200 inbox but mine only allows 100 so when I get that many I have to go back and delete the ones I had, but my inbox fills up very fast. How do I change it so I can get up to 200?

I have no idea how to change it, or if it's possible. Mine has always allowed 200, and I never set it to 200 or anything, it's just always been that way. One thing you can do to free up space is go into your sent messages in your private message folder and delete the copies of the sent messages you've sent to others. Each message copy counts as one of your saved messages.

Asian Girl
01-11-09, 02:36
I have no idea how to change it, or if it's possible. Mine has always allowed 200, and I never set it to 200 or anything, it's just always been that way. One thing you can do to free up space is go into your sent messages in your private message folder and delete the copies of the sent messages you've sent to others. Each message copy counts as one of your saved messages.Thanks Clark,

I did what you said and it worked. Instead of showing I have 98 inbox it went down to 34. Thanks again for your help.

Asian Girl

Asian Girl
01-12-09, 13:10
Hi Guys,

I know its an inconvience but I have a three call system, that means i can't accept payphone clients because i can't give the number to my address until the person is in front of my building. I'm sorry to all the guys i can't accept but its for my own safety.

Asian Girl

Asian Girl
01-12-09, 17:47
Hi Guys,

As you might of guessed i'm back from my trip but i won't be open due to the fact I ended up comming back with a bad inner ear infection and all the symptoms that go with that. It actually hurts for me to talk on the phone can you belive that.

Anyways i don't want to keep canceling my appointments so i won't be answering my phone for the rest of today and tomorrow.Maybe by Wed. I won't have a fever and will get rid of this throbbing in my ear so i can open up and accept my clients

Asian Girl

P.s. I didn't catch any sharks this part of the message goes to my client that i had a conversation about sharks.

Shockwave
01-12-09, 22:03
I saw Suzy (?) a few times last Sept I believe. She was always very good to me. I would love to revisit if possible.

Make It Good
01-13-09, 00:12
Hi Guys,

I know its an inconvience but I have a three call system, that means i can't accept payphone clients because i can't give the number to my address until the person is in front of my building. I'm sorry to all the guys i can't accept but its for my own safety.

Asian Girl

That's normal and I have no problem with it. If you guys have a problem with it go and get a disposable phone so the misses doesn't catch on.

Edward Cappers
01-14-09, 12:27
I hope you are getting to feeling better. You think you may be back on Monday I am going to be off and thought maybe. If not my schedule will free up by the end of next week and maybe on mon 26th or tues 27th. Please post when you are back and PM me if those dates could be good.

ED

Hi Guys,

As you might of guessed i'm back from my trip but i won't be open due to the fact I ended up comming back with a bad inner ear infection and all the symptoms that go with that. It actually hurts for me to talk on the phone can you belive that.

Anyways i don't want to keep canceling my appointments so i won't be answering my phone for the rest of today and tomorrow.Maybe by Wed. I won't have a fever and will get rid of this throbbing in my ear so i can open up and accept my clients

Asian Girl

P.s. I didn't catch any sharks this part of the message goes to my client that i had a conversation about sharks.

Highway Man
01-27-09, 23:41
I met Asian Girl today and have to say that she is an absolute doll.

She has a charming and engaging personality that makes her a joy to experience and she is beautiful.

What a treasure.

JimBob69
02-15-09, 14:01
Had a meeting in Birmingham Wed, so I made a visit with Sara. She gets better and better everytime I go. Before and after the action we talk and cuddle like we are old friends and I like that a lot. She has girls calling her for a job, but can't find anyone good enough to meet the expectation of her regulars. Mayby she can find a good latin girl to help out.

Wiregrass
02-15-09, 15:57
I would make an exception and visit her sometime.

And yes, Asian Girl, there are other delicious dishes out there.
It has often been said that opposites attract, and they do.

So don't arbitrarily deny a Hot Latino or Ebony Gal an opportunity to help you.
And maybe you could even add a midget to the mix <GRIN>

Asian Girl
02-18-09, 14:29
[QUOTE=Wiregrass]I would make an exception and visit her sometime.

And yes, Asian Girl, there are other delicious dishes out there.
It has often been said that opposites attract, and they do.

So don't arbitrarily deny a Hot Latino or Ebony Gal an opportunity to help you.
And maybe you could even add a midget to the mix <GRIN>[/QUOT

I have been closed for a while, so that I can look for people who want to work for me.If I could find girls who looked good,took their time with clients and didn't try to overcharge. I would hire them in a heartbeat.But unfortunately I find girls that are not as attractive and think they are gods gift to men. meaning they want $$- $$$$ dollars and service is poor. I don't care if the girl is hispanic or black or any other color. All I want is some one I can truely recommend to any of my clients without worrying about how their service is.

Asian Girl

Wiregrass
02-18-09, 17:54
Keep up the good work, and they'll keep coming back for more.

But what about the midget?

Bigrmassage
02-23-09, 12:07
I would love to have access to a Latin woman in this line of recreation.

Something about that brown skin just works for me!

Asian Girl has a great complexion and enjoys what she does. That's important.

R

Popeofmypants
03-02-09, 03:01
I met Asian Girl today and have to say that she is an absolute doll.

She has a charming and engaging personality that makes her a joy to experience and she is beautiful.

What a treasure.Yes, I need to make the drive over from Atl to see her.

Asian Girl
03-02-09, 16:06
Hi guys,
I've been sick in bed with the flu and strep throat for almost two weeks now today is the first day i've actually managed to get out of bed.I'm starting to get better though.I just wanted to warn you all to take precautions so you don't get sick like me. Take care of yourselves and stay healthy.

Asian Girl

Drsmooth1
03-02-09, 23:04
Hi guys,
I've been sick in bed with the flu and strep throat for almost two weeks now today is the first day i've actually managed to get out of bed.I'm starting to get better though.I just wanted to warn you all to take precautions so you don't get sick like me. Take care of yourselves and stay healthy.

Asian Girl
Thanks for the heads up. And you're right it's been going around. Take your time and recoup because I need you healthy and feeling your best.

DS1

JimBob69
03-03-09, 00:12
Hope you get well soom.

Let us know when you are feeling better.

Asian Girl
03-03-09, 17:01
I went back to my doctor today and got a strep test done again, this time it came back negative and my fever and everything is gone so I will open on wed. but only to my regular clients. I read Ed Cappers post about some reporter or something on CL and that's making me cautious. Thanks for your concern about my being ill.

Asian Girl

Edward Cappers
03-03-09, 17:20
Yep with that reporter creeping around be careful darlin.

You know we all dig you being around in this area.

ED

I went back to my doctor today and got a strep test done again, this time it came back negative and my fever and everything is gone so I will open on wed. but only to my regular clients. I read Ed Cappers post about some reporter or something on CL and that's making me cautious. Thanks for your concern about my being ill.

Asian Girl

Asian Girl
03-16-09, 19:33
I found an Korean girl to come work with me .Some of my clients that i knew from my old spa probably know her.Everybody has told me before that she's a really sweet person. She will be here next week.
I will be easier to get in touch with since i will have help finally..

Asian Girl

Hnddg77
03-16-09, 22:53
I found an Korean girl to come work with me .Some of my clients that i knew from my old spa probably know her.Everybody has told me before that she's a really sweet person. She will be here next week.

Asian GirlAsian Girl

What's the new girl's first name. I go to one of the spas a lot. Her name was Cherry. I really liked her.

Bama Dude
03-17-09, 09:58
Be sure to get us up a pic as soon as you can...

Asian Girl

Lumber
03-25-09, 00:02
Asian Girl,

Tried to call you today, but phone call kept coming up that this phone # for longer in service.

Everything ok?

Captain Hero
04-10-09, 13:36
Is Asian Girl still open for business?

Hnddg77
04-10-09, 19:47
All,

I have tried to contact Asian Girl as well. I'm concerned about her. I have also tried to send her a private message. Also, her add has posted again on Backpage with the same number that comes back as "No longer in service". I hope she is OK.

http://birmingham.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/beautiful_asian_girls_22/classifieds/ViewAd?oid=1091202

Mtl Pig
04-13-09, 00:29
The silence is deafening. The longer the silence, the more likely something is up.

I hope LE did not take and interest. And I hope she is well.

Mtl Pig
04-16-09, 00:26
Ok there are reports of a single poster stating AG is out of the Biz.

Hmm. Too bad.

If so, I wish her the best.

If not, well, I hope she clears this up.

Bama Dude
04-16-09, 09:03
Anyone else smell PORK???

I can smell it from a mile a way!

Mtl Pig
04-18-09, 00:08
Odd - now her ad has been reposted on Backpage.

Something is up.

JimBob69
04-18-09, 08:48
That backpage add was paid in advace and she can't take it off.

Yakuzi
04-18-09, 20:54
Anyone else smell PORK?

I can smell it from a mile a way!I thought I caught the odor of Ham.

I'm sure we're not the only ones.

Justme9123
05-07-09, 08:35
Heard and updated info on Asian Girl. I have spoke with a couple of times I've been in town but haven't been able to make our time meet.

I'm still hoping.

JM

Peter Parker
05-07-09, 16:28
She is or has gotten out of the business. She told me she was going to. Another newbie poster claiming to be her made a post somewhere in the B'ham forums saying to leave her alone. She's trying to change her life. If so, let's respect her wishes. Please do NOT knock on her door. Let's respect her privacy.

Mtl Pig
05-10-09, 23:51
Ok, so Asian Girl has left the building. I wish her well.

Anyone know / recommend any other indie Asian provider?

Missing the action in the Ham. Here in Nashville it is pretty much gone.

John Doe 26
11-03-09, 15:41
This thread has been dead for some time. Anybody with any independent Massage girls out there. Do they even exist in Bham anymore. Any info would be greatly appreciated. I get rather nervous sometimes about going to local AMP's.

Wiregrass
02-05-10, 21:38
Well why don't you fill us in on the FACTS, rather than imply things.

Jasmine Smith
02-05-10, 21:58
There's guys on here that think Asian girl is so great. She got busted and made a deal with the police, so she made a deal to bust as many johns as she can. She said she was having someone come here last week and hasn't answered her phone yet. Something is up. There are things that you don't know about his girl. They are watching her. If I were you, I would leave that alone. It's no worth it. Warning: Stay away from that apartment buildings. Enter At your own risk!I have no idea what your talking about buddy but you may be the one who's been texting me the nasty messages that I've ignored or you could be the guy who scammed my money and then sent me the very nasty emails.The people who have seen me have had no problems with the police and if i want to answer your phone calls or not is up to me. maybe there is something about you that made me leary of seeing you. And as to me making a deal with the police You've got to be kidding. Grow up and get a life.

Asian girl

LexLuther
02-05-10, 22:52
This girl is great. She is just trying to be safe and offer a useful service to those of you know appreciate what a gilf of her kind offers and what she goes throug. There are no games being played. Asian Girl just want to do her think. She wasnts you to have fun and she wasnts to have fun and make money. Take her as she is and don't ask her to do anyhing you ould not
ask you sister to do.

Always treat her and other like her kind. Be as generous and respectful as you can. Never to any thing to hurt of cheat a girl of this kind. Lear what she had to work with, what she is willing to share with her known and good customers.

If these rules don't work for you, leave town and do not harrass this girls.Please dont' persecute them. They are trying to make a living and you should be ashamed.

Liem Chim
02-05-10, 23:25
There's guys on here that think Asian girl is so great. She got busted and made a deal with the police, so she made a deal to bust as many johns as she can. She said she was having someone come here last week and hasn't answered her phone yet. Something is up. There are things that you don't know about his girl. They are watching her. If I were you, I would leave that alone. It's no worth it. Warning: Stay away from that apartment buildings. Enter At your own risk!This guy is an exnarc that loves to shake down girls and steal their money and puters.

He works with others that were fired and are under indictment.

Clark Kent
02-05-10, 23:36
It hurts my brain sometimes trying to read posts.

Oncebitten
02-07-10, 01:57
I have no idea what your talking about buddy but you may be the one who's been texting me the nasty messages that I've ignored or you could be the guy who scammed my money and then sent me the very nasty emails.The people who have seen me have had no problems with the police and if i want to answer your phone calls or not is up to me. maybe there is something about you that made me leary of seeing you. And as to me making a deal with the police You've got to be kidding. Grow up and get a life.

Asian girlGive him Hell Asian Girl! I've never gotten to meet you, but the glowing reports really make me wish that I will get to soon visit with you!

Wiregrass
02-07-10, 09:17
"I've never gotten to meet you, ut the glowing reports really make we wish that I will get to soon visit with you!"

I'll second that thought; I wish you were close to Mobile.

Note to CK - "It hurts my brain sometimes trying to read posts." I'll second that thought too.

Jasmine Smith
02-07-10, 11:52
I really don't understand this person FakeGirl Alert. He scammed me out of 4,000 dollars and of course I was pissed about that but I'm the type of person that doesn't hold grudges.I belive in karma so if he does bad to other people I feel it'll come back to him. When I started working again here in Birmingham he sent me a email saying that he sees I'm working again and so I knew it was a matter of time before he tried to stir up some s**t for me. I just can't believe that I once considered him as a friend.

Asian Girl

Lonely Guy
02-07-10, 23:27
Asian girl you are a better person than I am. $ 4, 000 dollars scam

I think thay would be bailing me out of jail.

L. G.

Highway Man
02-08-10, 02:10
I have not got to Bham to see Asian Girl since she has been back, but saw her a while back. I can tell you that she is an ATF and a fine lady - not a snitch. I will see her soon and let everyone know that it is a fact.

Drsmooth1
02-08-10, 11:57
I have seen Asian Girl on a number of occasions since she has been back and have received stellar service every time. You simply cannot find a provider with a better attitude! No she won't see everyone, but for me that's one of the reasons I feel safe visiting her. There are some providers that won't see me, but that's their choice and I respect that. That surely is no reason for me to rant, rave, and demean the provider on a public board!

Wiregrass
02-09-10, 09:05
from KNOWN mongers that make me want to see her.

JimBob69
02-09-10, 19:07
Best provider in the state. Have seen her many times and as late as 2 weeks ago. I'm glad she keeps her cliants from before.

Peter Parker
02-16-10, 14:45
Definitely ATF and a sweet treat. Haven't seen her lately, but plan to soon.

Jasmine Smith
03-17-10, 06:04
She allways said to kept a lowprofile and to stay away from all the cars and just drive a normal car.

What I told you was don't buy flashy cars while your in the business because that's a good way to draw attention to yourself. If you want all the nice things that money can buy wait until your running a normal business.

I also told you don't run your mouth about the business but I guess you decided not to heed my advise about that since your on here explaining in detail how your business is run. But its your business and however you choose to run it is up to you. I'll leave you alone and please give me the same courtesy and leave me alone too. I don't want to be your friend but I don't want to be your enemy either. I just want to peacefully live my life.

Admin
03-18-10, 00:52
Greetings Everyone,

I recently cleaned up this thread by deleting a number of off-topic and otherwise worthless posts by Camron908, as well as a number responses made by other forum members to these deleted posts.

This cleanup process is not perfect, and it's possible that I may have inadvertently deleted a few otherwise legitimate posts. If you find that your own report was also deleted, please don't take it personally.

In addition, Camron908 has been erased and banned from the forum, and all IP addresses used by him have been recorded in my "Troublemaker's Database" for identification of future aliases.

Thanks,

Jackson

JimBob69
03-18-10, 08:21
Thank you for the clean-up, It was getting out of control.

Kingte
03-18-10, 18:33
Thank you sir!

Sweet Home
03-18-10, 18:40
I enjoy this board as a hobby, drama free for the most part. To many threats make people hesitant to continue, fearing unwanted attention, thanks tremendously.

Dirtball
03-19-10, 00:00
Thank you for the clean-up, It was getting out of control.

Agreed... I cringed when I clicked in this section... but was pleased to see it's over...

Jasmine Smith
03-19-10, 03:48
Hi Guys,

I have a couple of friends that will be coming into town and will be taking over my clients. They will be off of hwy 280 someplace. I am in the process of moving out of state to Hawaii. I'll be running my import/export business with my step family in China. So I'll be leaving you in excellent care with my friends.

If you want more details about my friends then you can pm me.

Thanks everyone

Jasmine/Asian Girl

Bigrmassage
03-21-10, 08:58
Jasmine,
Please read and delete some private messages, your inbox is full.

R

JimBob69
03-21-10, 14:10
PLEASE P.M. information.

Your inbox is full

Jasmine Smith
03-21-10, 17:27
Hi Guys,

Sorry I've been out of town and my internet service was not to good. I erased most of my PM box so I can receive pms.

Jasmine Smith
04-12-10, 10:03
Hi,

My friends are finally here and I gave them my old business telephone so that my previous clients can contact them with no problems. I have a few months I still have to wait before I can move then my lease will be up in my apartment. My friends have asked me to teach them how to answer the phone and how to give directions since they don't really know their way around here.

I told them I would help them out in that way.

Asian Girl/Jasmine

Wiregrass
04-12-10, 22:23
I'm sorry that I was never able to meet with you; Mobile to BHM is just too far to travel. I wish you Great! success and hope that you'll continue to post here.

Additionally, I hope these friends live up to the high standards you've set. If not, they won't garner the support that you did.

As an introduction, please have them post to this forum, and as always, pictures are very important to us mongers.

We'll miss you.

Jasmine Smith
04-18-10, 17:47
Hi Guys,

I 'm writing this on behalf of my friends since their grasp of the English language isn't like mine. They have requested that I let the men know that they will not accept men under 25. They prefer older and more mature clients. I've also began to answer their phone calls since they still haven't figured out how to give directions clearly. Please respect their wishes and Thanls.

Jasmine

Hnddg77
04-21-10, 10:07
About a week ago I got to visit with one of Jasmine's friends for a great work out. June was a lot of fun. Very nice boobs and a great figure.

Highly recommend.

I didn't get to see her other friend.

Jasmine Smith
05-03-10, 12:02
Hi Guys,

My friends weren't working for a week due to the fact that one had the flu and the other one hurt her back. But they have both recovered and are back to work.

Thanks,

Jasmine

Jasmine Smith
05-17-10, 00:47
Hi guys,

My friends and I will be out of town for ten days they decided to take a break and asked me to go with them. I'll let everyone know when we come back.

Thanks Jasmine/Asian Girl

Jasmine Smith
05-30-10, 11:23
Hi guys,

My friends are coming back to town today and they will start working again on Monday.

Thanks Jasmine

Ginal
06-11-10, 20:56
Made a new friend today, June. This is one of Asian Girl's friends and I sure enjoyed meeting her. Friendly, nice personality, great body and fantastic boobs. I thoroughly enjoyed my visit and June did everything she could to make me feel at home. Maybe a little better than home--She did give me a long list of things to do this weekend.

Drsmooth1
06-14-10, 18:07
I made a run out to Jasmine's place today, for what seems like the 100th time, and saw one of her friends. I was treated to another splendid time with June. If you have an Asian fixation, or just need to be treated special, then these ladies will more than accommodate.
Jasmine also let me know that some may think she's retired, well she's not. She is more than willing to show that move they don't do in AMP's.

Deepdyver
06-16-10, 08:12
Ok. I know I don't post here much but I do occassionally treat myself to the local AMP scene. My wife will be out of town next week so for the first time in almost a year, I have some play time to myself. I know I can go to the old reliable "Y" but I'm interested in what Jasmine has to offer. How do I find her? I understand if no one wants to reply since I don't have many posts on here.

Thanks!

Jasmine Smith
07-04-10, 21:25
Hi guys,

I will be at a different location starting Tue. or Wed. all my regulars can call my cell. and I will give them the location.

Thanks Jasmine

Niteowl22
07-07-10, 19:30
Ok. I know I don't post here much but I do occassionally treat myself to the local AMP scene. My wife will be out of town next week so for the first time in almost a year, I have some play time to myself. I know I can go to the old reliable "Y" but I'm interested in what Jasmine has to offer. How do I find her? I understand if no one wants to reply since I don't have many posts on here.

Thanks!I also would like to know Jasmine! Jasmine please check your PMs!

Jasmine Smith
07-07-10, 23:44
I haven't been able to come on this site too much in recent days or accept any clients. I've been trying to deal with recent family problems with my dad and his wife and daughter from china.My new stepmother is staying with me because she doesn't feel safe in my dads house so I am unable to see any clients until I have a new location or she goes back to China or patch things up with my father. Please be patient with me until I can find a solution.

Thanks

Jasmine Smith
08-08-10, 00:27
Starting next Thursday Two very pretty Thailand Girls will be here if you want more info trusted members can pm me for more information.

Thanks Jasmine

Jasmine Smith
08-24-10, 11:03
Every one is gone. The two Thailand girls and my friend June have all gone home due to the recent LE activity I thought it was best for them to leave.

Also people who have zero postings please do not pm me unless you have any references.

Thanks,

Jasmine

Namron1967
08-24-10, 16:46
Hi,

How do I go about getting references so I can contact Jasmine and others? I understand the girls not wanting to reply to a new guy. How can I get some reliable references together to meet some providers? I am from Tampa originally and the scene here is very quiet by comparison.

Namron1967

Namron1967
09-03-10, 10:57
I didn't mean to freak everyone out with my last post. I'm just trying to have a little fun on the side and it seems that without references I can't talk to anyone.

Wayne

Ginal
09-04-10, 22:58
Getting references is somewhat like getting credit. If you do not already have it from when times were good it is going to be tough to get when the environment is not so friendly. Just like with credit, you may need to start pitching your self to develop one relationship and start small and grow slowly. I have seen some who will accept your work phone and email as a starter if you are willing to share that info. Might as well send home phone, address and picture of family along too.

Rj2008
09-05-10, 01:20
I think there are some screening services. There may be several. Apparently they can verify you via your employer and/or drivers license &/or ss# for a fee of course.

Date Check comes to mind but there are probably more.

I didn't mean to freak everyone out with my last post. I'm just trying to have a little fun on the side and it seems that without references I can't talk to anyone.

Wayne

Namron1967
09-07-10, 10:12
Thanks for all the info guys. I will have to see what I can do about getting trusted. I don't mind giving out a work cell, but anything past that is way risky.

Anybody here is the Trussville area? Just curious. I work there.

Wiregrass
12-19-10, 10:58
And wishing her a Merry Christmas.

Its been a very long time since we've heard from you!

Jasmine Smith
12-19-10, 23:04
And wishing her a Merry Christmas.

Its been a very long time since we've heard from you! Hi Wiregrass,

I'm still around. I've made a few post in Hawaii and here when Yoshiko got busted. For the most part I'm keeping quiet. I wish you and all Alabama Guys a Merry Christmas too.

Highway Man
12-20-10, 02:31
Hi Wiregrass,

I'm still around. I've made a few post in Hawaii and here when Yoshiko got busted. For the most part I'm keeping quiet. I wish you and all Alabama Guys a Merry Christmas too. Hope you are doing well. If I get back to bham I would like to see the beautiful Asian elf with the really good presents!

Jasmine Smith
12-20-10, 11:57
Hi Guys,

I just want to say thank you to all the wonderful guys on here that have given their support of me over the years that I've been here. I will continue to try and do my best for you all in the next year. I think I had said that I was moving to Hawaii and so I went on their board to feel out their general mood. But in Hawaii I encountered a lot of hate and racism towards Korean Girls which was pretty shocking to me since there is a lot of mixed races out in Hawaii. Needless to say I've changed my mind about moving there. Anyways Love my Alabama men.

Xoxo Jasmine

Hoss5000
12-22-10, 01:28
Hi Guys,

I just want to say thank you to all the wonderful guys on here that have given their support of me over the years that I've been here. I will continue to try and do my best for you all in the next year. I think I had said that I was moving to Hawaii and so I went on their board to feel out their general mood. But in Hawaii I encountered a lot of hate and racism towards Korean Girls which was pretty shocking to me since there is a lot of mixed races out in Hawaii. Needless to say I've changed my mind about moving there. Anyways Love my Alabama men.

Xoxo JasmineGlad you're not leaving and glad you're doing well!

Peter Parker
12-24-10, 01:24
Hi Guys,

Xoxo JasmineLove you, too, Jasmine!

Nudie Blues
03-05-11, 19:18
Hi Guys,

Xoxo JasmineJasmine. I've met people from outside the state that jokingly said to me "Alabamains are too nice".

Their clueless about. When that's a good problem to have. The most decorated war veteran in US Military.

History was from, none other place than. Alabama. Just Fact.

RtSure
03-16-11, 14:21
Hi Guys,

Xoxo JasmineYou are one special lady and I am happy to know you.

Slyyy
03-22-11, 17:42
Ill be coming to bham from dothan in a couple of weeks and want to know if I should try the independent providers or the established places. I've been to kings in lower AL months ago but now its hit and miss there. Jw which would be better service? I see a few different places I may try but am considering an indepndnt. What you think?

Jasmine Smith
03-23-11, 19:28
It's amazing how time flies. I will be leaving here in 2 weeks I'll be back in Sept. To pack up the rest of my stuff before moving away for good. I just want to say It's been fun and very interesting meeting all of you. I'll still check back on the Birmingham forum every once in a while just to say Hi.

Jasmine

LexLuther
03-27-11, 13:46
It's amazing how time flies. I will be leaving here in 2 weeks I'll be back in Sept. To pack up the rest of my stuff before moving away for good. I just want to say It's been fun and very interesting meeting all of you. I'll still check back on the Birmingham forum every once in a while just to say Hi.

JasmineWow Jasmine! We will miss you very much. Wish you the best of luck wherever you may be.

Mwah! :P :P :P

LexLuther

RtSure
04-01-11, 15:14

JasmineIts sad but I know you must leave. Wish the best for you. Hope you let us how you are doing

Jasmine Smith
04-01-11, 23:04
Its sad but I know you must leave. Wish the best for you. Hope you let us how you are doingI want to Thank everybody and wish you all to be safe and in good health.

XOXO Jasmine

Drsmooth1
04-01-11, 23:13
You know I'm going to REALLY miss you gals. Thanks for the friendship!

LongDongMagee
04-27-23, 00:04

JasmineHello are you back in AL?